时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Burt, it’s been 15 minutes. | 伯特 都十五分钟了 |
[00:23] | I don’t think the boomerang’s coming back. | 我觉得飞镖飞不回来了 |
[00:27] | They’re supposed to always come back. | 回力飞镖应该能飞回来的啊 |
[00:30] | This isn’t what I signed up for! | 我真是肠子都悔青了 |
[00:32] | This wasn’t supposed to be like this. | 我当年怎么会嫁给你 |
[00:35] | What the hell is that? Somebody in Hope’s room? | 这啥 有人闯进喜旺的房间了吗 |
[00:37] | Relax. I saw this on Modern Family | 别急 这个情节在摩登家庭 |
[00:39] | and countless other sitcoms. | 和无数其他情景喜剧中都出现过 |
[00:41] | We’re just picking up a signal | 我们只是接收到了 |
[00:42] | from somebody else’s baby monitor. | 别家宝宝监控器的信号 |
[00:44] | I swear to God, it’s all I can do not to smack you. | 我发誓 我能忍住不抽你真是奇迹 |
[00:49] | There are toys all over the floor… | 玩具满地都是 |
[00:51] | …and somebody’s been teething on my shoe. | 天知道谁还啃了我的鞋 |
[00:54] | There she is. | 就是她 |
[00:56] | – Do I seem like I’m kidding to you? – Ooh. | -要说几遍你才能听进去 -哦 |
[00:58] | Does it say something bad about me | 要是我说她多半是个肥婆 |
[00:59] | that I assumed she’d be fat? | 是不是有点不厚道 |
[01:01] | Yeah, you got to work on that. | 嗯 你得想点更好的比喻词才行 |
[01:03] | I do. | 好吧 |
[01:06] | This place is a disaster. | 这地方糟透了 |
[01:08] | I am sick and tired of being your mother. | 我再也不想给你当老妈子了 |
[01:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:14] | was having bathroom distress, | 我在厕所时会焦虑恐慌 |
[01:16] | and I didn’t know the dogs got out. | 我不知道小狗们跑出来了 |
[01:19] | That is why we have | 我们买狗狗监控器是干嘛的 |
[01:21] | the puppy monitor, you idiot. | 你个白痴 |
[01:22] | You’re supposed to take it to the bathroom with you. | 你上厕所时就该带着 |
[01:25] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[01:30] | I really wish I hadn’t seen that. | 罪过罪过 闪瞎了我的眼啊 |
[01:43] | Here at Howdy’s, we’re not like the big, fancy chains. | 毫迪超市与大型连锁超市不同的是 |
[01:46] | We don’t have ten different types of apples. | 我们没有那么多不同种类的苹果 |
[01:48] | We just have apples. | 我们有的就是 苹果 |
[01:50] | They’re cheap and round and red, the way God intended. | 按照上帝的本意 它们便宜 浑圆 鲜红 |
[01:55] | Howdy’s. ‘Cause life is confusing enough. | 毫迪超市 原来生活可以更”好滴” |
[02:00] | As you all know, last year, for the fifth year in a row, | 你们都知道 连着五年 |
[02:03] | the store owners chose to go with a commercial | 老板都选了毫迪西店 |
[02:05] | that was submitted by Howdy’s West | 拍的广告 |
[02:06] | instead of the one submitted by me. | 而不是我拍的版本 |
[02:08] | Which is crazy, because mine was awesome. | 我的那么赞 他们简直疯了 |
[02:12] | I’m Barney Hughes, head… | 我是巴尼·休斯 毫迪东店的头儿 |
[02:14] | manager of Howdy’s Market. | 总经理 |
[02:17] | Lettuce… | 卷心菜神马的 |
[02:19] | save you money on groceries. | 让你在蔬菜上一省百省 |
[02:21] | Orange you glad are prices are… | 你最喜欢的橙子的价格… |
[02:23] | bananas? | 还有香蕉 |
[02:25] | Anyone who says they have better prices | 敢说比我们价格低的人 |
[02:27] | is full of baloney. | 满嘴都是大香肠 |
[02:28] | Anyway, this year I thought, | 总之 今年我就想 |
[02:30] | why keep hogging all this potential glory? | 怎么能独揽这样的潜在荣誉呢 |
[02:32] | Why not involve all of you | 为什么不把大家团结在一起 |
[02:34] | to make a commercial to defeat Howdy’s West | 合力拍出击败毫迪西店的广告呢 |
[02:36] | and as an opportunity to do some… | 同时我们也有机会进行 |
[02:39] | teamwork? | 团队协作 |
[02:40] | And how did they build the pyramids? | 金字塔是怎么盖出来的 |
[02:43] | With slaves. | 奴隶 |
[02:45] | A team of slaves. | 奴隶团队 |
[02:46] | Anyway, the point is, | 总之 重点是 |
[02:48] | when we finish our commercial, we can look at it | 这个广告可以算作是 |
[02:49] | as something we accomplished together, as a team. | 我们团队成果的结晶 |
[02:52] | Okay. Yeah, that sounds awesome. | 好 听起来很赞 |
[02:53] | – I’m in. – Great. | -算我一个 -太好了 |
[02:55] | So, let’s brainstorm, and remember, | 我们来想想点子 记住 |
[02:56] | don’t be afraid to think outside the box. | 要挣脱思维的束缚 |
[02:59] | Nobody’s done blackface on TV for a while. | 电视上好久没出现唱歌的黑人了 |
[03:02] | Maybe Frank should think inside the box. | 弗兰克可能还是被束缚着比较好 |
[03:10] | Burt! | 伯特 |
[03:11] | What the heck are…? | 你干嘛呢 |
[03:12] | Shh. This is the best place in the house to get reception. | 嘘 家里就这儿信号最好了 |
[03:15] | Just once, I would love | 我只想某一天我回家时 |
[03:17] | to come home and find you doing something. Anything! | 你能在家做点有用的事 啥都行 |
[03:20] | Five minutes ago, she called him a jackass, | 五分钟前 她说他是头蠢驴 |
[03:22] | and then either threw him through a window | 听起来像把他从窗户扔出去了 |
[03:24] | or emptied the dishwasher | 要不就是很愤怒地抖了抖洗碗器 |
[03:25] | very angrily, but either way, | 反正吧 |
[03:26] | it made for very compelling radio. | 这真是个绝佳的广播节目 |
[03:28] | Get down from there before you knock over the chicken. | 快下来 别把鸡打碎了 |
[03:32] | And stop meddling | 还有 |
[03:34] | in other peoples’ lives. | 别掺和人家的家事 |
[03:35] | This poor guy– I’m worried about him. | 这个苦逼孩子 我有点担心他 |
[03:37] | He’s being abused. | 他在遭受虐待啊 |
[03:38] | I don’t care. We mind our own business. | 我不管 我们要少管闲事 |
[03:40] | I am not gonna be one of those those judgmental | 我可不想当好管闲事 |
[03:43] | busybody snoops, | 东打听西打听的婆娘 |
[03:44] | because I’ve seen what it’s like from the other side. | 我自己就受够了这样的人 |
[03:47] | “Your baby needs sunscreen on.” | 你家孩子需要防晒霜 |
[03:49] | “Your husband shouldn’t pee off the side of the porch.” | 你老公不该在花园那边随地大小便 |
[03:51] | “You need to replace that dead, ugly bush | 你家花园又丑又枯的灌木丛 |
[03:53] | by the side of your porch.” | 需要清清了 |
[03:54] | I don’t want to be like that. | 我才不想这样呢 |
[03:56] | Please, Virginia! | 求你了 维吉妮亚 |
[03:57] | They’re about to go to bed. | 他们要睡觉了 |
[03:59] | If I don’t hear the last scene, I’ll have no idea | 如果不听完最后一段 明天我就 |
[04:00] | what’s going on tomorrow. | 跟不上剧情了 |
[04:02] | Plus, I’ll be restless all night. | 还有 我整晚都会翻来覆去 |
[04:06] | If I get home | 如果我明天回家 |
[04:07] | from work tomorrow, | 发现你没有把草坪上的 |
[04:08] | and you haven’t pulled that tree stump | 木桩拔出来 |
[04:09] | out of the front lawn, I’m gonna do it myself. | 我就自己动手了 |
[04:12] | And bury you in the hole. | 顺便把你也埋进去 |
[04:14] | The plot thickens. | 剧情曲折啊 |
[04:15] | Okay, well, here’s something everybody should be happy with. | 好 这些是大家想出来的点子 |
[04:18] | A list of low-priced items, a slow jazz song, | 低价商品 慢爵士乐 |
[04:21] | panic and a rhinoceros. | 恐慌和犀牛 |
[04:24] | Guys, I-I just don’t get the rhinoceros. | 我说 犀牛是啥情况 |
[04:26] | It has absolutely nothing to do with groceries. | 这和百货根本就没关系嘛 |
[04:28] | Come on. The store needs a mascot. | 拜托 超市需要一个吉祥物 |
[04:31] | Howdy, the friendly rhino. | 毫迪 友好的犀牛 |
[04:33] | He doesn’t charge… much. | 他收费 很少的呦 |
[04:35] | Barney, it shouldn’t say panic. | 巴尼 那里写错了 不是恐慌 |
[04:37] | It should say widespread panic. | 是大面积恐慌 |
[04:39] | ‘Cause nothing sells groceries | 灾难来临之前 |
[04:40] | like fear of an impending disaster. | 超市东西卖得最快了 |
[04:42] | Frank, it seems wrong to scare people for no reason. | 弗兰克 没事儿就吓唬人是不是有点不道德啊 |
[04:45] | How many more dead birds got to fall from the sky | 每天都有小鸟从空中坠落 |
[04:48] | before you people wake up? | 你们人类啥时候才能觉醒啊 |
[04:50] | This is pointless. | 真没意思 |
[04:51] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[04:52] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. No, no, no, no quitting. | 等等 等等 别退 |
[04:54] | Uh, how about this? | 这样怎么样 |
[04:55] | What if you three each make your own commercial? | 你们仨一人拍一个广告 |
[04:58] | And then share them with the group, | 咱们大家一起看 |
[05:00] | and then together, as a team, | 然后作为一个团队 |
[05:01] | we’ll make decisions collectively? | 咱们共同推举出一个 |
[05:03] | It’ll be individuals working within a larger framework. | 这是小分散 大团结 |
[05:06] | Like Al Qaeda. | 就像基地组织一样 |
[05:09] | I was thinking the Smurfs, but… yes. | 我本想说像蓝精灵 但是 也对 |
[05:25] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[05:42] | – Yes? – Hi. | -干嘛 -你好 |
[05:44] | I’m Burt Chance. Live around the block. | 我是伯特·吉斯 我住附近 |
[05:47] | I am also the president and CEO and owner and proprietor | 我同时也是 |
[05:51] | of Better Lawn Service and Pool Cleaning. | 优质草坪修剪及泳池清洁工 |
[05:53] | And I’m one stump away from getting | 我只差最后一个树桩 |
[05:54] | my advanced certificate in stump removal. | 就能拿到高级除桩资格证了 |
[05:56] | It would mean a lot to me if you would let me | 我真诚希望你能让我收拾了那个树桩 |
[05:58] | remove that stump there and achieve my dream. | 帮我实现我的职业梦想 |
[06:11] | We’re a store. | 这里是商店 |
[06:15] | We have food, if that’s your thing. | 你可以在这儿买到各种食物 |
[06:18] | I’m Frank, I’m an open-minded, single white male. | 我叫弗兰克 我是个单身且开放的男性白人 |
[06:22] | I’m a Pisces. I was born in the Year of the Rat. | 我是双鱼座 属耗子 |
[06:30] | You could go to other stores, spend more money, | 你可以去别的商店 花更多的钱 |
[06:33] | and get higher quality stuff that tastes a lot better, | 买那些品质更好味道也更妙的食物 |
[06:36] | but what’s the point? | 但那又有什么意义呢 |
[06:38] | ‘Cause it all eventually ends up in your toilet. | 五谷终究轮回进马桶 |
[06:44] | So come by if you want. | 所以来我们这儿买东西吧 |
[06:46] | Or don’t. Whatever. I don’t care. | 当然 不来也无所谓 |
[06:48] | I don’t own the place. | 反正店也不是我的 |
[06:50] | If I did, it’d be called Frank’s. | 如果是我的店 肯定会叫弗兰克杂货店 |
[06:53] | But it’s not. | 这家可不是 |
[06:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:00] | Uh, who has some positive, constructive, | 对于弗兰克的这段视频 你们有没有 |
[07:02] | team-building comments about Frank’s video? | 积极向上有建设性又体现团队精神的意见呢 |
[07:08] | Okay. Good stuff, team. | 好吧 干得不错 伙伴们 |
[07:11] | We’ll watch the next one tomorrow. | 明天咱们再来看下一段 |
[07:17] | You sure I can’t thank you with a puppy or two? | 你真的不想要一两只小狗狗作谢礼吗 |
[07:20] | Not all of them have had their toes chewed on. | 不是每只都会啃脚趾的 |
[07:22] | They-They just like picking on the runt. | 他们只是会欺负弱小 |
[07:26] | I feel bad for you, bro. | 我听了挺难过的 伙计 |
[07:28] | Little fella stuck in the house, | 困在屋子里的小东西 |
[07:30] | getting chewed out all day. | 每天都会遭遇语言暴力 |
[07:32] | You probably need to talk to somebody, don’t you, fella? | 你需要找人倾诉 对吗 小东西 |
[07:35] | You could talk to me. | 你可以来找我 |
[07:37] | He won’t talk. He’s a puppy. | 他不会说话 他是狗狗 |
[07:40] | Hey, lovey-dove. | 亲耐滴 |
[07:42] | Notice anything different about the yard, | 看看院子 有变化不 |
[07:45] | like something’s gone that was weighing on your mind? | 是不是有个你很讨厌的东西不见啦 |
[07:47] | Something that shaped like a stump, ’cause it’s a stump. | 一个长得跟树桩似的东西 因为就是树桩啦 |
[07:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:52] | I see it’s gone. Thank you. | 我看到了 树桩没了 谢谢 |
[07:54] | This is Burt. He lives down the street, | 是伯特的功劳 他也住这条街 |
[07:56] | and he also owns a landscaping company. | 他开了家庭院美化公司 |
[07:58] | He did it for free. | 他免费帮咱弄的 |
[07:59] | Oh, Andrew did half the work. | 军功章有安德鲁的一半 |
[08:00] | More than half. | 不止一半 |
[08:01] | Three times that much. | 一半的三倍 |
[08:02] | Plus, he got me an iced tea. He’s good. | 而且他还帮我倒了杯冰茶 他真好 |
[08:04] | I see there’s a lot of mud. | 我发现这儿到处都是泥 |
[08:07] | When you went to go get him his iced tea, | 请你一定要告诉我 |
[08:09] | please tell me you wiped your feet | 你在踏上我那洁白地毯给他倒冰茶之前 |
[08:10] | before you walked on my white carpet. | 把鞋底弄干净了 |
[08:16] | I might have forgotten to do that. | 我貌似忘了 |
[08:17] | Oh. Oh, did you forget you had feet? | 你怎么没把自己的脚忘了啊 |
[08:20] | Forget we had a floor? | 你怎么没忘咱家有地板啊 |
[08:21] | I mean, how many times have we practiced | 我都训练过你多少次了 |
[08:22] | wiping your feet on the mat? | 进门时要在门垫上蹭蹭鞋底 |
[08:24] | Burt, I am so sorry that | 伯特 很抱歉 |
[08:25] | he put you in a position to have to see this. | 你因为他而戳在这里当尴尬电灯泡 |
[08:27] | Do you have any idea how uncomfortable you make people | 你到底知不知道让别人看到你犯傻 |
[08:29] | when they witness the way you disappoint me? | 人家心里得有多囧啊 |
[08:35] | She’s under a lot of career stress. | 她工作压力太大 |
[08:38] | What does she do? | 她是干啥工作的 |
[08:39] | No! My carpet! | 不 老娘的地毯 |
[08:42] | $35 a square yard, and you got mud on it?! | 35刀都买不来一个平方 你居然在上面蹭泥 |
[08:45] | God, you idiot! | 老天 你个傻叉 |
[08:47] | She makes relaxation candles. | 她做舒缓芳疗蜡烛的 |
[08:50] | Burt, why are you infusiating yourself | 伯特 你为毛一定要 |
[08:53] | into other peoples’ lives? | 去管别人的家务事啊 |
[08:55] | I like the guy. He reminds me of me. | 我喜欢那家伙 他跟我有点像 |
[08:57] | We both have brown hair and hate museums. | 我们俩都是棕色头发 都讨厌博物馆 |
[08:59] | Not on the eyeballs, Maw Maw. | 别贴到眼球上 奶奶 |
[09:01] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:03] | What’s crazy up to? | 她又搞啥呢 |
[09:05] | Oh, homemade facelift. | 自制拉皮术 |
[09:06] | She saw it in an old people magazine. | 她在一个老人什么杂志上学的 |
[09:08] | Is that an old copy of People Magazine, | 你是说 年份久远的《人物》杂志 |
[09:11] | or a magazine called Old People? | 还是一本叫《老人》的杂志 |
[09:13] | What does it matter, Burt? | 是啥都无所谓吧 伯特 |
[09:14] | She’s putting tape on her face. | 反正就是她往自己脸上贴胶条 |
[09:16] | Look, you need to stay out of these peoples’ lives. | 听好了 你别再管别人的闲事了 |
[09:18] | You know how much I despise nosey neighbors. | 你知道我有多烦那些狗拿耗子的邻居 |
[09:20] | But we could make a sad home as happy as ours. | 但咱能把那个悲惨之家变成咱这种五好家庭 |
[09:24] | His wife could learn to not be so mean. | 他老婆可以不那么毒舌的 |
[09:26] | She’d just need to see how you do things. | 她只要观摩一下你的言行举止就行 |
[09:28] | How is she gonna see that? | 她到哪儿看去 |
[09:29] | I invited them for dinner. | 我请他们过来吃晚餐了 |
[09:31] | What?! No. No. | 搞毛啊 不行 没戏 |
[09:33] | See, now we’re those people who | 看吧 咱们现在也变成那种 |
[09:35] | butt in and fix and judge and… | 多管闲事爱嚼舌根的居委会大妈了 |
[09:38] | We’re not better than a lot of people, | 虽然咱们比不了世界上绝大多数人 |
[09:39] | but we are better than those people. | 但起码比那种人强点啊有木有 |
[09:41] | Why would you want to take that from us? | 你干嘛连最后这点优势都要抛弃呢 |
[09:43] | Because you’re the cool wife. | 因为你是个好老婆 |
[09:46] | All she knows how to be is a bitch wife. | 她呢 就只会河东狮吼 |
[09:48] | So to see you be all mellow and not yelling about stuff… | 所以 看到你这么温柔 从来不大吼大叫 |
[09:51] | It’s like this right now. | 就好像现在 |
[09:52] | You’re annoyed, but you’re mellow, | 你虽然不高兴 但还是和声细气 |
[09:54] | and not freaking out at me. | 并没有对我歇斯底里 |
[09:55] | She needs to see stuff | 她只需要看看你 |
[09:57] | just like this you’re doing now. | 平时是怎么做人的 |
[09:58] | So terrifically. | 你这么棒 |
[10:00] | Hmm? | 好不好 |
[10:01] | Because you’re cool. | 你这么好 |
[10:03] | Well… I am a cool wife. | 我确实是个好老婆 |
[10:07] | That’s what she needs to see. | 这就是她要学的 |
[10:08] | How do I look? | 我看着怎么样 |
[10:10] | Needs a little more work. | 仍需努力 |
[10:18] | In the land of Natesvillia, | 在内茨村的土地上 |
[10:20] | food shopping was dangerously expensive | 采购食物曾经是件非常危险的工作 |
[10:24] | until a hero rose up and said, “No more!” | 直到有位英雄站出来大吼”不能再这样了” |
[10:29] | I’m Sir Barnalot, | 我是巴尼洛特爵士 |
[10:31] | the price protector. | 平价守护神 |
[10:32] | He who strikes down the grocery goblin | 他曾经击败了哄抬价格的 |
[10:34] | who jacks up prices. | 杂货店地精 |
[10:37] | They… | 他们… |
[10:38] | …want to charge four dollars for a gallon of milk, | …一加仑牛奶妄想卖到4刀 |
[10:41] | but I say no! | 但我说 没戏 |
[10:45] | Forsooth. | 没错 |
[10:47] | That’s more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[10:49] | You are ruining my world! | 你毁了我的一切 |
[10:57] | And I’m just getting started. | 这还只是开胃菜 |
[11:06] | My prices! | 我的物价 |
[11:09] | My prices! | 我的钱啊 |
[11:13] | That’s not fair. You used the boss in your commercial. | 不公平 你居然请老板帮忙 |
[11:16] | No, not-not boss. Team captain. | 不是老板 叫我队长 |
[11:19] | Okay, but that’s got to be against the rules. | 好吧 反正这也是犯规的 |
[11:21] | There aren’t any rules. | 咱啥时候订过规则啊 |
[11:22] | Jimmy, you are a brown-nosing weasel. | 吉米 你这个溜须拍马的屁精 |
[11:25] | But, team captain, | 但是 队长大人 |
[11:28] | you were really terrific. | 你太棒了 |
[11:29] | Oh, you. Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[11:31] | Well, the fat camp I went to through high school | 我高中参加减肥夏令营的时候 |
[11:33] | did some terrific diet-based theater. | 演出过一些很棒的节食剧目 |
[11:38] | I really like that skinny sunset picture. | 我真喜欢这幅落日照片 |
[11:41] | I’m not usually into art, | 我一般对艺术没啥感觉 |
[11:42] | but that one caught my eye. | 这幅倒是让我眼前一亮 |
[11:45] | Oops! Clumsy me. | 糟了 毛手毛脚的我 |
[11:47] | Oh, God. Your wife’s going to kill you. | 死定了 你老婆肯定得宰了你 |
[11:48] | We’ve got to hide the glasses | 我们得赶紧把酒杯藏起来 |
[11:49] | and find something to cover that. | 再找东西把酒渍遮起来 |
[11:50] | Whoa. It’s cool. | 没事 没事 |
[11:51] | No, no, no! It’s on the rug! | 不不不 倒在地毯上了 |
[11:53] | There’s red wine on the rug. That’s a class two stain. | 白地毯上的红酒渍 这可是二级污渍 |
[11:59] | Are you kidding me? | 搞什么啊 |
[12:01] | Burt did it. It was Burt. Burt. | 伯特干的 是伯特 伯特干的 |
[12:02] | Sorry, Burt. | 对不起 伯特 |
[12:04] | Oh. Do you need us to step out, | 要不要我们先回避 |
[12:06] | so you can tear him a new one? | 你好把他劈成两半 |
[12:07] | Oh, well, first of all, | 首先 |
[12:10] | I can’t see why I’d want him to have two of those. | 我不觉得我需要两个老公 |
[12:13] | Second of all, it’s no big deal. | 其次 这也算不了什么大事 |
[12:14] | Mistakes happen. | 小错难免嘛 |
[12:16] | You’re such a cool wife. | 老婆 你真好 |
[12:19] | No biggie. | 没什么大不了的 |
[12:20] | I’ll just get you a towel and a refill. | 我去拿块毛巾换一下 |
[12:22] | Burt is so clumsy. At this point, | 伯特老这么毛手毛脚的 |
[12:24] | we might as well just drink the rug. | 咱现在都可以得改喝地毯了 |
[12:27] | That is some good-natured ribbing. | 这个笑话好冷 |
[12:33] | Andrew, where are the crackers we brought? | 安德鲁 我们带来的薄饼呢 |
[12:37] | You brought saltines? | 你拿了盐脆薄饼 |
[12:38] | You don’t bring saltines to someone’s house. | 盐脆薄饼可不能用来送礼 |
[12:40] | You bring cracked pepper water crackers, you idiot. | 应该带胡椒味的香脆饼干 笨蛋 |
[12:43] | It’s fine. We like saltines. | 没事 我们喜欢盐脆薄饼 |
[12:45] | Love ’em. | 爱死了 |
[12:46] | I can eat six of them in a minute with no beverage. | 我不喝水一口气一分钟能吃六块呢 |
[12:49] | Nine if there’s butter on ’em. | 要是有黄油的话能吃九块 |
[12:50] | Really, it’s no big deal. | 真的 没什么大不了的 |
[12:54] | I’m gonna run home and get the good crackers I forgot. | 我回去一趟 拿我珍藏的薄饼吧 |
[13:00] | Come on down to Howdy’s Market | 欢迎来到毫迪超市 |
[13:02] | where prices are like the 1960s. | 这里价廉又物美 |
[13:10] | #Where do hip kids like to shop? # | 内行小孩购物去何处 |
[13:12] | #Howdy’s, Howdy’s # | 毫迪 毫迪 |
[13:15] | #Low, low prices that just won’t stop # | 超低价格无止尽 |
[13:18] | #Howdy’s, Howdy’s # | 毫迪 毫迪 |
[13:20] | #Butcher shop # | 肉铺 |
[13:21] | #And bakery # | 面包房 |
[13:23] | #T-bone steak and cake for me # | 有我最爱的丁骨牛排和蛋糕 |
[13:25] | #Soaps and drugs # | 肥皂 药品 |
[13:27] | #Plus we got yummy yum milk jugs # | 还有大桶大桶的美味牛奶 |
[13:30] | #Oh, baby # | 亲亲宝贝 |
[13:31] | #Meet me at Howdy’s # | 欢迎你来毫迪超市 |
[13:33] | #Our hams won some award # | 我们的火腿享美誉 |
[13:36] | #Come on now? Meet me at Howdy’s # | 快来吧 欢迎你来毫迪超市 |
[13:38] | #We have a bulletin board # | 公告牌上信息全 |
[13:40] | #Oh, you go # | 向前走 |
[13:41] | #Northerly on South Street # | 走到南街的北面 |
[13:44] | #Come in and peek # | 进来瞧一瞧 |
[13:46] | #And you know # | 你会知道 |
[13:47] | #Howdy’s is open # | 毫迪超市的大门永远敞开 |
[13:49] | #Seven days a week # | 全天恭候无休息 |
[13:54] | #Oh, yeah. # | 哦耶 |
[14:00] | That commercial was terrible. | 这广告烂透了 |
[14:02] | Didn’t mention me once. | 一次都没提到我 |
[14:03] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[14:04] | You used my daughter without my permission. | 你未经允许就让我女儿上镜 |
[14:07] | Why don’t you make your own baby? | 你咋不自己生个孩子 |
[14:08] | Yeah. Come on, Sabrina. | 就是 来吧 塞布丽娜 |
[14:11] | Let’s go make our own baby. | 我们去造个自己的孩子 |
[14:12] | Jimmy, you said there were no rules. | 吉米 你自己说的无需章法 |
[14:15] | I mean, and besides, none of this matters anyway, | 再说了 这也无关紧要了 |
[14:16] | because, you know, obviously, | 因为 显而易见 |
[14:18] | you’re going to send mine in, right? I mean, come on. | 你肯定会送我的参选 不是吗 |
[14:20] | Everybody loves old people and babies. | 人人都是尊老爱幼的 |
[14:23] | Mine had… I mean, ours, | 我的… 是我们的 |
[14:25] | team captain, | 队长的作品 |
[14:26] | had awesome special effects and your great acting. | 有着超炫的特技和演技 |
[14:30] | They both sucked. | 两个都恶心死了 |
[14:32] | Mine had sex appeal and sex sells. | 我的广告演员性感还有色相促销 |
[14:35] | How do you think I pick my brand of shampoo? | 知道我的洗发水品牌叫什么吗 |
[14:37] | Three words. | 三个词 |
[14:38] | Julia Louis-Dreyfus. | 茱莉亚·露易·德莱弗斯 |
[14:40] | We all know you don’t use shampoo, Frank. | 弗兰克 我们都知道你从不用洗发水 |
[14:42] | – I am sexy. – Do you remember the smoke effects? | -我超性感 -还记得那烟雾特技吗 |
[14:44] | There’s no denying how sexy I am. | 谁都无法否认我有多性感 |
[14:45] | Do you remember when you first used your elf sword on me? | 还记得你第一次把精灵之剑指向我吗 |
[14:47] | Shut up for a second! | 给我消停一会 |
[14:49] | Let the world see how good you are! | 让世人瞧瞧你有多棒 |
[14:53] | I guess I’ll just send all three to corporate | 我想我还是把三个广告都送上去 |
[14:56] | and let somebody else make the tough decision. | 让别人来做这个艰难的决定吧 |
[14:57] | And shame on you for making me | 真羞愧 没有发生强奸案 |
[14:59] | use my rape whistle in a non-rape situation. | 你们还逼我吹响防狼口哨 |
[15:05] | Where the hell is Andrew with the crackers? | 安德鲁拿薄饼拿到哪里去了 |
[15:07] | It’s been seven minutes. | 都去了七分钟了 |
[15:09] | Well, he was with Burt. | 他是跟伯特一起去的 |
[15:10] | He gets sidetracked. | 伯特就会分神 |
[15:12] | You know, like, if there’s cool stars out, or… | 比如 天上的星星啦 |
[15:14] | lightning bugs. | 会发光的虫子之类的 |
[15:16] | I used to get mad at him for it, | 我以前也为此发过狂 |
[15:19] | but then one night, | 但后来有天晚上 |
[15:20] | he was outside, staring up at the sky, | 他在外面 仰望着天空 |
[15:23] | at O’Brian’s belt, happy as a clam. | 盯着星星看 一脸平静安详 |
[15:27] | Meanwhile, I was getting all worked up. | 突然间 我心里不觉一紧 |
[15:29] | Ruining a perfectly good wine cooler buzz, | 弄坏了个完好的红酒冷却器 |
[15:32] | and I just thought to myself, | 我对自己说 |
[15:33] | “Who is the dummy here?” | 谁才是傻瓜啊 |
[15:36] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 是你 对吗 |
[15:38] | I think it’s a lot of us. | 我想我们彼此彼此吧 |
[15:41] | Who the hell are you? | 你谁啊 |
[15:42] | Maw Maw, this is Donna, our neighbor. | 奶奶 这是唐娜 我们的邻居 |
[15:45] | Is that your baby? | 这是你的孩子吗 |
[15:47] | It looks like the one that hangs out around here sometimes. | 看着像经常在这屋里瞎晃的小孩 |
[15:49] | No. No. It’s yours. | 不不 是你家的孩子 |
[15:52] | Um, I don’t… I don’t have a baby. | 我 我还没孩子 |
[15:54] | Apparently, my husband’s sperm shares his fear of success, | 显然 我老公的精液也跟他一样无能 |
[15:56] | so we’re trying to adopt. Oh. | 所以我们准备领养 |
[15:58] | Oh, adoption’s good. | 领养也不错 |
[16:00] | Pregnancy will ruin your figure. | 怀孕会毁了你的身材 |
[16:01] | Oh, it killed mine. I mean, I look fantastic now, | 我的就被毁了 尽管现在看起来不错 |
[16:04] | but look how much tape it took to keep my ass off the ground. | 不过你得瞧瞧我要用多少胶带才能提臀 |
[16:08] | No, Maw Maw! | 不 奶奶 |
[16:10] | Oh, God. That is a lot of tape. | 天哪 确实好多胶带 |
[16:12] | Oh… I can’t believe this was in your bathroom. | 真不敢相信你浴室里还有这个 |
[16:16] | Lucky your window was open. | 幸亏窗户是开着的 |
[16:17] | Okay. Crackers. Multi-grain. Whole grain. | 薄饼 多谷物 全麦 |
[16:20] | All these damn grains. | 都是些奇怪的谷物 |
[16:22] | There’s no water crackers! | 就是没有香脆饼干 |
[16:24] | Oh, here’s some. | 还有一盒 |
[16:26] | But they don’t have pepper. | 但不是胡椒味的 |
[16:28] | Burt, let’s just go to Mexico. | 伯特 我们去墨西哥买吧 |
[16:30] | Dude, dude. It’s okay. | 伙计 伙计 淡定 |
[16:33] | My wife is going to teach her how to be cool. | 我老婆会开导她的 |
[16:35] | Stop beating yourself up. | 你就别自残了 |
[16:36] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[16:38] | Donna’s the one who’s broken. | 唐娜才是脑残的那个 |
[16:40] | Don’t worry. We can help you fix her. | 别担心 我们会帮忙让她恢复的 |
[16:42] | That’s why we had you guys over. | 这才是我们邀请你们的原因 |
[16:44] | This wasn’t just a dinner party. | 这不仅是次家庭派对 |
[16:45] | It’s wife school. | 也是次老婆培训 |
[16:47] | Even Virginia thinks your wife’s a bitch. | 就连维吉妮亚都觉得你老婆是个贱人 |
[16:51] | It wasn’t my idea. | 不是我的主意 |
[16:52] | I did not want to do this. | 我不想的 |
[16:54] | Yes, you did. | 不 你想 |
[16:54] | Because you’re a meddling busybody, | 因为你就是个爱管闲事的八婆 |
[16:56] | “Stick your nose in other people’s business” Snoop. | 没事儿就爱掺和别人家的事 八婆 |
[16:58] | Stop. I despise those people. | 住嘴 我最鄙视那种人了 |
[17:00] | Andrew, we’re leaving. | 安德鲁 我们走 |
[17:06] | Uh, r-remember that Web site. | 记住那个网址 |
[17:08] | PainFreeTweezer.Com | 万事无忧.com |
[17:13] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[17:15] | Just taking off my tape for the night. | 只是想撕了胶带好睡觉 |
[17:28] | I am so glad | 我很欣慰啊 |
[17:29] | you finally came around to the snooping. | 你总算也加入偷听大军了 |
[17:31] | It’s like a good TV show | 听这玩意儿就像看电视剧一样 |
[17:32] | without all the bad words bleeped out. | 而且脏话什么的还不用消音的 |
[17:34] | That woman is a . | 那婆娘就是个… |
[17:36] | See? You’re not gonna hear that on TV. | 看吧 在电视上可听不到这个词 |
[17:38] | I am not snooping. | 我没偷听 |
[17:40] | I’m trying to fix this mess | 我只是想弥补这事 |
[17:41] | before she tells the whole neighborhood | 以免她到处跟人说 |
[17:43] | I’m a busybody. | 我是个爱管闲事的人 |
[17:44] | I dropped off a basket of muffins as a peace offering. | 我送了一篮松饼 作为示好礼物 |
[17:47] | There is no problem that a muffin cannot solve, | 没有松饼解决不了的问题 |
[17:50] | from neighborhood conflict to constipation. | 大到邻里矛盾 小到个人便秘 |
[17:52] | No, no, no. No good. | 不不 这样不好 |
[17:54] | Why not? | 为啥不好 |
[17:55] | I went over there this morning to apologize. | 我今早过去道歉了 |
[17:57] | Andrew said her hating you is great. | 安德鲁说 她能恨你实在太好了 |
[17:59] | Donna’s so mad at Virginia, all the heat is off me. | 唐娜现在一心只恨维吉妮亚 我顿时没压力了 |
[18:02] | Last night, I got to watch SportsCenter | 昨晚我还看了体育中心的比赛 |
[18:04] | for the first time in years. | 这么多年头一回啊 |
[18:06] | Did you know there’s a basketball team in Oklahoma City now? | 你知道俄克拉荷马市也有自己的队伍了吗 |
[18:09] | They’re happy. | 他们现在相安无事了 |
[18:10] | We got to get those muffins back | 我们得去把松饼拿回来 |
[18:12] | before she stops hating you and it ruins everything. | 以防她不恨你了 那一切就都毁了 |
[18:14] | Oh, what is this? | 这是啥 |
[18:15] | Andrew, did you see we had muffins on the porch? | 安德鲁 你看到咱们走廊里有一篮松饼吗 |
[18:18] | Ah crap! Too late! | 擦 晚了 |
[18:21] | Oh, there’s a card. | 还有张卡片 |
[18:23] | “Dear Crazy Dragon Lady…” | 亲爱的屠龙疯婆娘 |
[18:25] | I didn’t write that. | 我没那么写啊 |
[18:26] | “Here are some banana nut muffins | 送你一些香蕉坚果松饼 |
[18:29] | “Because you’re bananas | 因为你是疯(风)儿 |
[18:29] | 俚语里 banana有疯子的意思 nut有傻子的意思 | |
[18:30] | and you drive me nuts.” | 把我都吹成了傻(沙) |
[18:32] | “Love, Virginia.” | 爱你的 维吉妮亚 |
[18:34] | What? | 不了个是吧 |
[18:36] | Crafty devil. | 狡猾的家伙 |
[18:37] | He must have changed the card. | 肯定是他把卡片换了 |
[18:39] | Virginia, please come back. | 维吉妮亚 求你了 回来吧 |
[18:41] | Don’t go over there. | 别去 |
[18:43] | Whoa. I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[18:45] | where she gets the nerve. | 她哪来的胆子 |
[18:46] | She’s atrocious. | 她太过分了 |
[18:47] | I don’t even like the muffins. | 我根本不喜欢松饼 |
[18:51] | Come back. | 快回来 |
[18:52] | They’re better off as long as they think you’re a snoop. | 他们如果知道你是个偷听者 只会更得意的 |
[18:54] | Oh, my God, it came, it came, it came. | 天哪 来了来了来了 |
[18:56] | It’s the letter from the adoption agency. | 是领养机构寄来的信 |
[18:58] | Open it, open it. | 打开看看 |
[19:00] | We’re approved. | 我们通过审核了 |
[19:01] | We’re getting a baby! We’re getting a baby! | 我们能领养孩子了 我们能领养孩子了 |
[19:03] | Who cares if the neighbors think you’re nosy? | 别人觉得你爱管闲事又怎样 |
[19:05] | I think you’re the coolest chick I’ve ever met, | 反正你是我心里无与伦比的美丽 |
[19:07] | and I know deep down in your heart, | 而且我知道 在你内心深处 |
[19:09] | you’d do anything to help other people. | 你会不惜一切去帮助其他人的 |
[19:10] | Even if it means being known | 即使那代价是 |
[19:11] | as the neighborhood busybody. | 成为邻里皆知的爱管闲事的人 |
[19:13] | We’re gonna be parents. | 我们要当爹妈了 |
[19:14] | Our baby’s gonna have such a happy home! | 咱们的孩子会拥有一个幸福的家庭 |
[19:31] | Your relaxation candles smell like ass! | 你的舒缓芳疗蜡烛闻起来一股屁味儿 |
[19:34] | And, um, your husband looks like a skinny version | 还有 你老公就像《耍酷一族》里 |
[19:37] | of that fat guy from Mallrats. | 那个死胖子的缩小版 |
[19:43] | Okay, okay. Quiet down, everybody. | 好了好了 大伙儿安静 |
[19:45] | They said the commercial the store owners picked | 据说等市议会投票完 |
[19:47] | is gonna run right after the city council votes | 咱们饮用水里可含有的铬元素含量 |
[19:48] | on raising the amount of chromium | 就会播放 |
[19:50] | allowed in our drinking water. | 老板选出的广告片了 |
[19:54] | Just pass it already. | 快通过啊 |
[19:56] | Oh, here it is. | 好了 来了 |
[20:00] | Howdy’s. | 毫迪超市 |
[20:01] | Now selling two kinds of apples. | 现在售卖两种苹果 |
[20:03] | You spoke, and we listened. | 您提议 我们采纳 |
[20:07] | They picked Howdy’s West again? | 他们又选了毫迪西店的广告 |
[20:08] | – So lame. – They wonder why people | -太没道理了 -难怪人们都专注于突尼斯 |
[20:10] | riot in Tunisia– look no more. | 电视上就没好节目了 |
[20:13] | It’s okay, team. We-We can try again next year. | 没关系 伙计们 咱们可以明年再来 |
[20:15] | Or maybe we can beat them at something else. | 或者咱也可以在其他方面打败他们 |
[20:18] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[20:19] | Well, I don’t know. Let’s brainstorm again. | 还没想到 咱再来集思广益一次吧 |
[20:21] | How about the amount of medicine we take? | 不如比谁吃药吃得多吧 |
[20:23] | Yes. But not that. | 好想法 但是不行 |
[20:25] | Again, let’s think more inside the box. | 咱们还是循规蹈矩一点吧 |
[20:27] | How about sales? | 那比销售量 |
[20:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:31] | If we really work together, | 只要我们齐心合力 |
[20:32] | get your sales numbers up, | 提高销售额 |
[20:33] | there will be no denying which store’s better. | 那孰优孰劣就不言自明了 |
[20:35] | That’s the spirit, team. | 要的就是这精神 伙计们 |
[20:36] | You guys, go get ’em. | 加油 打败他们 |
[20:37] | Sell, sell, sell. | 卖东西 卖卖卖 |
[20:47] | Howdy’s East. | 您好 毫迪东店 |
[20:48] | Don’t you mean “Howdy’s Least”? | 你是说毫迪”低”店吧 |
[20:52] | Hello, Lamar. | 拉马尔 你好 |
[20:53] | So, did I hear right? | 传说是真的吗 |
[20:54] | This year, you were too afraid to submit an entry? | 你今年害怕得都不敢参与竞争了 |
[20:57] | Afraid? Yes. | 害怕 是的 |
[20:59] | But not of you. | 但不是怕你 |
[21:00] | Afraid the competition was ripping my team apart. | 我是怕竞争会拆散我的团队 |
[21:04] | For some of us, the real glory | 对有些人来说 真正的荣耀 |
[21:05] | isn’t about personal achievement. | 并非个人成就 |
[21:07] | It’s about the unity of the team. | 而是团队的凝聚力 |
[21:09] | That’s just loser talk, loser. | 失败者才会这么说 你个废柴 |
[21:11] | I’d rather be that loser than a cold-hearted weasel turd | 我宁愿当废柴 也不要当个冷血的耗子屎 |
[21:14] | whose employees hate him, like you. | 被所有员工憎恨 就像你一样 |
[21:16] | See you Saturday at mini-golf? | 周六小型高尔夫球赛见 |
[21:18] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 必须的 |
[21:21] | When I say “Howdy’s,” You say “East.” | 我说”毫迪” 你们说”东店” |
[21:24] | Howdy’s! | 毫迪 |
[21:25] | East! | 东店 |
[21:35] | Nosy bitch. | 八婆 |
[21:44] | Thanks for watching. | 谢谢观赏 |