时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Hello? | 嗨 |
[00:23] | Hello? | 有人咩 |
[00:32] | Where you are going, new pool boy? | 你要去哪的 新来的清泳池的 |
[00:34] | Please don’t kill me. | 求你别杀我 |
[00:35] | I just have to go to the bathroom, | 我只是内急 |
[00:36] | and the toilet in our home is broken. | 我们家马桶坏了 |
[00:40] | Why you not just say so, mon? | 你干嘛不直说呢 |
[00:41] | ‘Cause you were waving that skinny sword in my face. | 因为你刚才朝我挥那只细剑 |
[00:44] | And I know that the clients sometimes don’t like | 我知道 客户一般不喜欢我们这种 |
[00:45] | the outside help to use inside stuff. | 清理院子的人 使用屋里的东西 |
[00:49] | Is that Sabrina? | 那是塞布丽娜吗 |
[00:53] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的妈呀 |
[00:55] | Is this guy sleeping with this girl? | 这妞儿是这人的小蜜吗 |
[00:57] | I hope not– that’s his daughter. | 当然不是 那是他闺女 |
[01:17] | 家有喜旺 | |
[01:26] | 新马桶基金 | |
[01:29] | Oh, this apple tastes like plastic. | 这苹果怎么一股塑料味 |
[01:33] | It is plastic, Maw Maw! | 那就是塑料苹果 我的老祖宗 |
[01:35] | That’s one of Hope’s toys. | 这是喜旺的玩具 |
[01:38] | Is it too much to ask the kid to keep her toy food off the floor? | 让那孩子别把食物玩具扔地上 有那么难吗 |
[01:41] | How am I supposed to tell | 我哪儿能分清楚 |
[01:42] | what’s real food and what’s fake? | 哪个能吃 哪个是塑料的啊 |
[01:44] | How about you just don’t eat food off the floor? | 你别把从地上捡的东西往嘴里放不就好了 |
[01:47] | Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 哦 那样你就省心了是吧 |
[01:53] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿 看这个 |
[01:55] | I picked this up from my new rich client. | 从我那新大款客户那顺来的 |
[01:57] | That’s her father. | 那是她爹 |
[01:58] | Sabrina’s rich. | 塞布丽娜是个富二代 |
[02:00] | That must be why she knows so much about cheese. | 这就解释了她为啥那么懂奶酪 |
[02:03] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[02:04] | Sabrina is gonna join us for dinner. | 塞布丽娜来跟咱一块儿吃饭 |
[02:07] | You guys ordered enough pizza, right? | 你们俩定的匹萨够吧 |
[02:08] | – Oh, yeah, tons. That’ll be great. – Oh, yeah, sounds great. Fun. | -够吃的 -够 那真是太好了 |
[02:10] | What’s this? | 这是啥 |
[02:11] | Our toilet’s broken. | 我们家马桶坏了 |
[02:13] | For a while we thought it was low-flow, | 开始还以为是水压不够 |
[02:14] | but then it turned out to be no-flow. | 最后发现压根没水压了 |
[02:15] | Oh, well, I’m happy to kick in what I can. | 这样啊 那我也凑一份儿吧 |
[02:22] | Oh, I’ll go get her. | 哦 我去哄她 |
[02:27] | Jimmy, look at this picture. | 吉米 看这照片 |
[02:29] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[02:30] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪儿搞到的 |
[02:31] | Her dad’s a new client. | 她爹是我的新客户 |
[02:33] | He owns the kind of house Jean- Claude Van Damme would live in. | 他们家房子跟尚格・云顿有一拼[著名演员] |
[02:35] | She’s filthy rich. | 她富得流油诶 |
[02:37] | She’s just pretending to be lower, lower, lower | 她只是装成跟咱们一样的 |
[02:39] | middle class just like us. | 次次次中产阶级 |
[02:42] | Hey, what if she’s a rich actress | 咦 万一她是个富得流油的演员呢 |
[02:44] | and she’s doing research on how to play a poor person? | 在咱这儿体验生活 学习怎么演穷人 |
[02:46] | Nah, she’s too short to be an actress. | 不会 演员不会这么矮 |
[02:49] | Look, whatever her reasons are, we should just respect them. | 听着 不管她为什么这样 咱都得尊重 |
[02:52] | If we ask, it’ll just make things uncomfortable and weird. | 要是问了 肯定会特尴尬特怪异的 |
[02:56] | What’s weird? | 什么怪异 |
[02:57] | Al Yankovic. | 阿杨维克[搞怪专家] |
[03:00] | Pizza’s here. | 匹萨到了 |
[03:10] | Hey, aren’t you my gas man? | 咦 你是我们家收煤气的吗 |
[03:12] | During the day I am. | 那是我白天的身份 |
[03:13] | I got 14 kids. | 14个娃要养 |
[03:15] | Oh, bingo! Found another quarter. | 哇 找到了 又找到一个硬币 |
[03:18] | Where are we, Tyler? | 凑了多少了 泰勒 |
[03:19] | That puts you up to ten dollars and 18 cents, | 现在总共10美元18美分 |
[03:22] | so you still need $2.68. | 还差两块六毛八 |
[03:24] | That’s excluding tip, | 包括小费 |
[03:26] | which I assume you will be. | 我想你们会给吧 |
[03:28] | It’s too bad we don’t have a credit card. | 太遗憾了 我们没有信用卡 |
[03:30] | This would be a good time for one of us to have a credit card. | 这可是咱开卡的好时机 |
[03:38] | How much do we save if we lose the sausage? | 不要香肠能便宜多少 |
[03:40] | Buck and a half. | 一块半 |
[03:45] | Lose the sausage. | 不要香肠了 |
[03:48] | Getting your sausage repossessed. Whew. | 吃别人挑完香肠的匹萨 恶 |
[03:50] | I bet rich people never have to feel that sting. | 我想有钱人永远不会受这份罪 |
[03:53] | You should just take some money out of your new toilet jar. | 你们先挪用一点马桶钱不就好了 |
[04:01] | You’re saying we should take the money we’re saving | 你是说我们应该从新马桶基金里 |
[04:03] | for a new toilet and spend it on pizza? | 挪钱用来买匹萨 |
[04:06] | Yeah, okay. | 好 可以啊 |
[04:08] | I guess we could do that. | 我想我们能挪 |
[04:10] | Or, and this is just a suggestion, but maybe | 或者 就随便一提啊 |
[04:13] | you could pay for it since you’re rich. | 你这么有钱你帮我们付又怎么了 |
[04:16] | That’s right, we know you’re rich. | 没错 我们知道你有钱 |
[04:18] | I bet you could use your fancy gold credit card with a limit | 我肯定你那永远刷不爆的梦幻金卡 |
[04:22] | of a thousand dollars and buy all the pizzas in Natesville! | 能买下全纳什维尔的匹萨 |
[04:37] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[04:39] | This is uncomfortable and weird. | 果然特尴尬特怪异 |
[04:43] | Okay, first of all, I do not have money. | 好了 首先 我没钱 |
[04:46] | My family does. | 是我们家有钱 |
[04:47] | What happened, did Daddy cut you off? | 怎么了 老爹断了你的零花钱吗 |
[04:49] | Were you doing heroin? | 因为你吸毒吗 |
[04:51] | What? We don’t know how deep this lie goes. | 怎么了 我们哪儿知道这丫头哪些是骗我们的 |
[04:54] | I cut myself off. | 是我断了自己的零花钱 |
[04:55] | I’d would rather live like crap on money that I earned myself | 我宁愿花自己挣的钱 过的苦一点 |
[04:59] | than live like a princess on money that somebody else gave me. | 也不愿靠别人养着 过好日子 |
[05:06] | That is the dumbest thing I ever heard. | 真没见过比这还傻的 |
[05:09] | Money you don’t have to work for is the best kind. | 不劳而获的钱花着才最爽好吧 |
[05:12] | It’s like getting paid for not having a job. | 不用干活就有钱拿 |
[05:13] | It’s the best kind of job not to have. | 这等好事真是求之不得啊 |
[05:15] | Well, that explains why we’ve never met your family. | 这就是为什么我们从来没见过你家人 |
[05:18] | You’re embarrassed by us. | 你觉得我们给你丢脸了 |
[05:19] | No, no! If anything, I’m embarrassed of my family. | 不是 要说丢脸 也是我家人比较丢脸 |
[05:22] | You really expect us to believe that you’re more embarrassed | 你真以为我们会相信 你觉得你家人 |
[05:25] | of your family than you are by us? | 比我们丢脸吗 |
[05:26] | We don’t have a pot to pee in. | 我们连个小便的地方都没有 |
[05:28] | Actually, I do. It’s in the garage. | 其实 我有 我都尿垃圾桶里 |
[05:30] | Okay, we have one pot to pee in. Either way… | 好吧 我们有一个小解的地方 但是 |
[05:33] | I have two. The other one’s in the truck. See what I mean? | 我有俩 还可以尿卡车 你懂的 |
[05:35] | There’s no way you cannot be embarrassed by us. | 你不可能不觉得我们丢脸 |
[05:37] | Fine. If you think I’m hiding you from my family, | 得 你们非觉得我不让你们见我家人的话 |
[05:39] | I will take you to meet my father tomorrow. | 我明天就带你们去见我爸 |
[05:41] | Deal. No time for dry cleaning. | 成交 没工夫干洗了 |
[05:44] | Get your church clothes and the Febreze | 去拿你上教堂的衣服和除臭剂 |
[05:45] | and meet me in the backyard. | 后院儿见 |
[05:53] | Pull! | 扔 |
[05:58] | Sabrina! Hey, baby. | 塞布丽娜 我的小心肝 |
[06:00] | Daddy, this is my friend, Jimmy, and his daughter, Hope, | 爸爸 见见我朋友吉米和她女儿喜旺 |
[06:03] | and his parents, Burt and Virginia. | 这是他父母 伯特和维吉妮亚 |
[06:05] | Oh, it’s nice to meet you. Cap Collins. | 很高兴认识你们 我叫坎普・科林斯 |
[06:07] | How are you? Hi. | 你们好 |
[06:08] | Daddy, are you shooting Mom’s favorite china again? | 老爸 你怎么又对着妈妈最爱的瓷器开枪 |
[06:11] | She’s traveling the world with half my money. | 她分走我一半家产环游世界去了 |
[06:13] | I should at least get to do something fun, huh? | 总得让我泄泄愤吧 |
[06:15] | Mackenzie, gravy boat. Pull! | 麦肯琪 调味壶准备好 扔 |
[06:21] | Bitch loved her gravy. | 那贱人最宝贝她的调料 |
[06:23] | Here, honey, break this for me, would you? | 小可爱 帮我砸了这玩蛋玩意儿好吗 |
[06:27] | There you go. | 动手吧 |
[06:29] | This is quite a house. | 这房子真霸气 |
[06:30] | $6.3 million. | 也就630万 |
[06:31] | Nobody asked how much it cost. | 没人问你价格 |
[06:33] | It’s impolite to talk about money. | 谈钱多伤感情 |
[06:34] | No, baby, it’s impolite to ask about money. | 孩子这你就不懂了 询价才尴尬 |
[06:36] | That’s why I tell people, | 所以我干脆直说 |
[06:37] | so they won’t be impolite by asking, huh? | 也省得他们开口了 |
[06:41] | You know what would be fun? | 我们来点更刺激的吧 |
[06:43] | Shooting this china with the gun that killed Lincoln. | 用那把毙了林肯的枪来射这些瓷器绝对好玩 |
[06:45] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[06:46] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[06:48] | You see? | 看到了吧 |
[06:49] | He’s embarrassing. | 他就是这么俗气 |
[06:50] | All he wants to talk about is money. | 满身铜臭味 |
[06:51] | I’d talk about money, too, if I had as much as he does. | 我要是像他那么有钱也巴不得钱不离口 |
[06:54] | Me, too. | 同意 |
[06:55] | I’d take it out, I’d wave it around, | 没事捞一把出去得瑟得瑟 |
[06:56] | I’d staple it to my forehead– | 恨不得直接贴脑门上 |
[06:57] | whatever’s fun. | 怎么好玩怎么来 |
[06:59] | Lobster? | 龙虾来了 |
[07:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:06] | Never had lobster before. | 我还从没吃过龙虾呢 |
[07:10] | I found my new favorite food. | 我最爱的食物改了 |
[07:12] | Sayonara, Chipwich. | 土豆餐包 撒哟娜拉 |
[07:14] | You got a little bit of sauce on your shirt. | 你衣服上沾到番茄酱了 |
[07:17] | Oh, stink. | 真恶心 |
[07:18] | Oh, oh, no, you know what? | 别 别 别这样 |
[07:19] | We got a bathroom if you want to just go ahead and rinse that off. | 你还是去洗漱室搓一下吧 |
[07:22] | Oh, no, I’m just getting the taste out. | 没事儿 我舔舔就好 |
[07:23] | Lobster doesn’t grow on trees. | 树上可长不出大龙虾 |
[07:26] | I think. | 没错吧 |
[07:27] | Who knows what goes on under the sea? | 天晓得海底世界是什么样子 |
[07:31] | I’ll help you. | 我陪你去 |
[07:39] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[07:40] | Okay. | 去吧 |
[08:07] | Sabrina… | 塞布丽娜 |
[08:08] | don’t forget your sister’s party is Saturday. | 别忘了参加你姐姐周六晚上的派对 |
[08:10] | Here, please buy something nice to wear. | 拜托你买几件挺括点的衣服穿出来 |
[08:13] | You should come, too, Jimmy. | 你也来吧 吉米 |
[08:15] | Bring Hope. | 带上小喜旺 |
[08:15] | Sabrina’s sister, Susan, has a daughter about the same age. | 塞布丽娜她姐姐苏珊有个差不多大的女儿 |
[08:18] | I’m sure they’ll hit it off. | 她们肯定很玩得来 |
[08:20] | Sounds great, thank you. | 棒极了 谢谢 |
[08:24] | Ah, why are you so reluctant | 你为什么总对我那深沉的父爱 |
[08:26] | to let me show you that I love you? | 如此抗拒 |
[08:30] | We are not going to that party, Jimmy. | 我们不会去那派对的 吉米 |
[08:31] | Oh, come on. | 求你了 |
[08:32] | It’ll be fun, and besides, | 那儿肯定很好玩 况且 |
[08:34] | I like the idea of Hope having wealthy friends. | 我也想让喜旺认识点富二代 |
[08:36] | She’ll get all their old clothes | 分点她们的旧衣裳 |
[08:38] | and she’ll learn about the stuff rich people do, | 说不定还能踏进上流社会的门槛 |
[08:40] | like yachting and how valet parking works. | 坐坐大游艇 看人怎么代客泊车的 |
[08:43] | Please don’t guilt me into this. | 别为难我了 |
[08:44] | All my snobby high school friends are going to be there. | 我那些势利眼的高中同学全会去 |
[08:46] | Look, maybe you hate being around rich people, | 也许你讨厌死这些有钱人了 |
[08:48] | but I deserve the chance to learn to hate them, too, | 但起码给我个机会去恨他们吧 |
[08:51] | and so does Hope. | 还有喜旺 |
[08:53] | This is so warm. | 这真暖和 |
[08:55] | You could cook on this. | 都可以煮饭了 |
[08:57] | And it shoots water up for cleaning. | 它还会喷水洗那个呢 |
[09:00] | Cleaning what? | 洗哪个 |
[09:05] | But then don’t you get all…? | 但你不觉得 |
[09:14] | Yeah, I got that in Japan– the toilet of the future. | 这是我日本买来的概念马桶 |
[09:17] | That thing is so comfortable, I started to pee sitting down. | 这玩意儿可舒服了 我都忍不住坐着嘘嘘了 |
[09:20] | Our old toilet made me want to pee standing up. | 我们那旧马桶只会让我想站着尿尿 |
[09:22] | Well, this cost $2,000. | 这个要2000块 |
[09:25] | Well, we’re in the market for a new toilet, | 我们正打算买个新马桶 |
[09:27] | but our cars don’t cost that much. | 问题是我们那破车都不值这个价 |
[09:28] | Our cars don’t smell this good either. | 那破车也没这个香 |
[09:30] | What is that? | 什么的味道呀 |
[09:31] | Jasmine. | 茉莉花 |
[09:32] | Has an air freshener. | 里面含空气清新剂 |
[09:37] | Those Japanese know how to live. | 日本人真会享受生活 |
[09:43] | Remember, rich people don’t like to hear the word no, | 记住 有钱人不爱听不字 |
[09:45] | and since that’s the only word you know, | 可你只会说这个 |
[09:47] | best just keep it zipped. | 所以还是不说为妙 |
[09:48] | And FYI, when you hide behind a piece | 再提醒一句 万一你躲在家具后头 |
[09:50] | of furniture, people know you’re pooping. | 他们看得出来你在拉臭臭 |
[09:52] | Guys, easy. | 放轻松 |
[09:54] | She doesn’t understand what you’re saying. | 她才听不懂你们这些话呢 |
[09:55] | Yes, she does, she’s at that age | 她懂的 她这个年纪 |
[09:57] | where she understands everything. | 什么都懂 |
[09:58] | Her tongue hasn’t grown into her head yet. | 只是舌头还没撸直 |
[10:00] | That’s why she can’t talk so good. | 所以说不出来 |
[10:02] | She’ll be fine. | 她会好好的 |
[10:03] | It’s me I’m worried about. | 我更担心我自己 |
[10:05] | How do I look? | 看上去如何 |
[10:06] | Well, I wouldn’t say you’re classically handsome, | 尽管没脸说你帅气逼人 |
[10:08] | but you’re kind of attractive in an offbeat kind of way. | 但还是别有一番风味的 |
[10:11] | – I meant the clothes. – They’re fine, but don’t do anything stupid. | -我是问衣服 -挺好 别干傻事就好了 |
[10:14] | If they serve filet “Miggnon,” Then don’t ask for ketchup; | 要是他们端上牛排 千万别要番茄酱 |
[10:17] | ask for steak sauce. | 得要肉汁酱 |
[10:19] | This party could be all of our tickets to champagne wishes | 这派对将是我们实现香槟雨和鱼子酱梦的 |
[10:22] | and caviar dreams. | 倒数计时 |
[10:27] | “Dear Virginia and Burt, | 亲爱的维吉妮亚和伯特 |
[10:29] | “Please accept this toilet as a gift. | 小小马桶 不成敬意 |
[10:32] | “It was flown business class all the way from Japan. | 它坐着商务舱漂洋过海来到你们家 |
[10:36] | “I’m told sitting next to it, was Mr. Barry Bonds. | 听说邻座是巴里・邦兹 |
[10:36] | 巴里・邦兹: 美国职棒大联盟全垒打记录保持者] | |
[10:40] | Enjoy, Cap Collins.” | 希望你们喜欢 坎普・科林斯 |
[10:43] | Who gives someone a $2,000 toilet as a gift? | 有谁会送个2000美元的马桶当礼物啊 |
[10:46] | Rich people, that’s who. | 有钱人 他们做这种事 |
[10:47] | Do not screw this up. | 别给我搞砸了 |
[10:49] | You understand me, don’t you? | 你懂的 是不是 |
[10:53] | She understands me. | 她懂的 |
[11:02] | Sissy! | 好妹妹 |
[11:03] | I am so glad you made it. | 真高兴你能来 |
[11:05] | It’s gonna be so much fun. | 今晚会超欢乐的 |
[11:07] | Yeah, it’s very nice of you to let Daddy throw you this party. | 你也太好心了吧 让爸爸为你开派对 |
[11:10] | It gives him a chance to hit on all our friends. | 能让他有机会调戏我们的朋友啊 |
[11:13] | Here’s a riddle for you, baby: what has two thumbs, | 来猜个谜语 什么有两个拇指 |
[11:16] | a net worth of almost $20 million, | 和近两千万美元的资产 |
[11:17] | and wants to have sex with you? | 还想跟你嘿咻 |
[11:20] | This guy, right here. | 这个人 就是我 |
[11:23] | – And who is this cutie? – This is Hope. | -这个小可爱是谁呀 -喜旺 |
[11:27] | It just so happens I have a little girl about the same age | 碰巧我也有个差不多大的小女孩 |
[11:30] | in the family room watching Yo Gabba Gabba. | 在家庭活动室看《嘎巴宝宝》 |
[11:33] | Oh, that’s great. Yo Gabba Gabba is Hope’s favorite show. | 太好了 《嘎巴宝宝》是喜旺的最爱 |
[11:37] | *We gotta jump, shake, shimmy them out… | 我们要跳跳摇摇乐逍遥* |
[11:41] | Those are the real Yo Gabba Gabba guys. | 那些就是《嘎巴宝宝》的演员啊 |
[11:43] | We don’t allow Madison to watch TV, | 我们不让麦迪逊看电视 |
[11:45] | but Daddy gave a million dollars to Muno’s favorite charity, | 不过爸爸给Muno最爱的慈善基金会捐了一百万 |
[11:45] | Muno:嘎巴宝宝主角 | |
[11:49] | so they stop by once in a while. | 所以他们时不时会过来一下 |
[11:50] | *Let’s get the sillies out… | 让我们吵吵吵* |
[11:54] | Honey. I got a surprise for you. | 亲爱的 我有惊喜给你 |
[11:58] | It’s breakfast for dinner. | 早餐式晚餐 |
[12:00] | A sausage log cabin with a waffle roof. | 华夫饼屋顶搭建的香肠小木屋 |
[12:04] | I want my old toilet back. | 我想要我的旧马桶 |
[12:06] | This one is better. | 这个更好一些 |
[12:08] | Burt, I’m sorry, I’m trying to get Maw Maw | 抱歉伯特 我在努力说服曾奶奶 |
[12:11] | to try the new toilet. | 试试新马桶 |
[12:11] | Wrap mine up. I’ll eat it in the morning. | 帮我包起来 明早吃 |
[12:13] | No, Maw Maw, you cannot go in the tub. | 别 曾奶奶 不能便在桶里 |
[12:15] | I can’t hold it any longer! | 我憋不住啦 |
[12:17] | Then get on the new toilet! | 那就用新马桶嘛 |
[12:20] | But if you eat it in the morning | 可如果你早上吃 |
[12:22] | it won’t be breakfast for dinner. | 这就不是早餐式晚餐了 |
[12:24] | Stop pushing me! | 别推我 |
[12:24] | It’ll be leftover-breakfast-for-dinner | 就变成隔夜的早餐式晚餐的 |
[12:26] | for breakfast. | 早餐了 |
[12:27] | That’s not special. | 那就不特别了 |
[12:29] | You can’t make me… | 别逼我… |
[12:32] | It’s glorious. | 好爽 |
[12:33] | So warm. | 好暖 |
[12:35] | Permission to increase my fiber. | 请求增加纤维量 |
[12:39] | See? Isn’t it nice? | 明白了吧 赞吧 |
[12:42] | You wouldn’t believe this guy’s house. | 你都想象不到他们家房子 |
[12:44] | And get this, he served us lobster. | 还有 他给我们吃龙虾 |
[12:46] | Fancy. | 太美了 |
[12:47] | And it’s not like he knew we were coming over, either. | 而且他当时根本不知道我们会去 |
[12:49] | He just had lobster, ready to eat. | 他貌似随时都有龙虾可以吃 |
[12:52] | On a Thursday. | 那天只是周四耶 |
[12:59] | My wife developed a taste for the good life. | 贱内生活品味提高了 |
[13:02] | I need the biggest lobster this toilet money can buy. | 我要这些马桶钱能买的最大的龙虾 |
[13:07] | Sorry, Mr. Pinchers, | 抱歉 钳子先生 |
[13:09] | but my marriage is on the line. | 我的婚姻悬于一线了 |
[13:11] | Don’t worry, though, it’s going to be a fair fight. | 别担心 我们会有场很体面的决斗 |
[13:13] | I’ll boil the water, | 我先烧水 |
[13:14] | I’ll take those rubber bands off your claws, | 然后拿掉你钳子上的橡皮圈 |
[13:16] | and whoever winds up in the pot, winds up in the pot. | 然后就胜者为王败者为寇吧 |
[13:18] | So, Jimmy, what do you think about | 吉米 你怎么看 |
[13:20] | the current economic situation? | 当前的经济形势 |
[13:22] | Oh, uh, don’t get me started on that economic situation. | 别跟我提那个什么经济形势 |
[13:28] | I’m just worried about what’s going on in Greece. | 我只是担心希腊当前的问题 |
[13:30] | I mean, it’s gonna affect the Euro. | 我是说 会影响到欧元走向 |
[13:32] | I think it’s pronounced gyro. | 我想那应该念”欧阳” |
[13:35] | No? | 不是吗 |
[13:37] | So funny. | 太搞笑了 |
[13:39] | Where is Sabrina? | 塞布丽娜在哪儿 |
[13:42] | Come on, Virginia. You going to stay in there all night? | 快点维吉妮亚 你要在里面待通宵吗 |
[13:45] | I’m not going to the bathroom. | 我没在上厕所 |
[13:47] | It’s just so comfortable I’m sitting here | 只是这样很舒服 |
[13:48] | while I paint my nails. | 一边坐着一边涂指甲 |
[13:53] | Oh, stupid baby. | 小笨蛋 |
[13:55] | Left one of her food toys in the kitchen again. | 又把她食物玩具落在厨房里了 |
[14:01] | Just come to the kitchen and eat something. | 来厨房吃点东西好不好 |
[14:05] | Think of it as an investment for more time in there later. | 就当一会使用马桶的投资好了 |
[14:07] | Be out in a second. | 等一会儿嘛 |
[14:08] | One more toenail, one more lady-rinse, | 再涂一个脚趾甲 做一个洁尔阴 |
[14:10] | and I’ll be good to go. | 我就来 |
[14:27] | Damn it, Mr. Pinchers. Not cool. | 该死 钳子先生 太无耻了 |
[14:32] | Nice going, Pinchers. | 干得漂亮啊 钳子哥 |
[14:34] | Uh, don’t give me that look. | 别装清纯 |
[14:36] | You know what you did. | 你干了什么自己知道 |
[14:37] | It’s not his fault. You’re the one | 不是他的错 是你 |
[14:38] | that brought a ferocious sea creature into the house. | 把这么个凶猛的海洋生物弄到家里来的 |
[14:41] | Since when do we pay a hundred dollars | 打什么时候起我们开始花一百块 |
[14:43] | for food that can bite back? | 买个能咬自己的食物到家里来的 |
[14:45] | Since you had lobster on a Thursday at Cap’s house! | 自打你周四在某人家吃了点龙虾开始的 |
[14:48] | Now suddenly you’re some society lady | 现在突然变成了什么上流淑女 |
[14:49] | spending all day sitting on a luxury crapper! | 整天坐在豪华马桶上不下来 |
[14:52] | Burt… | 伯特 |
[14:54] | are you jealous of the toilet? | 你是在吃马桶的醋吗 |
[14:56] | Of course I am! You love it! | 当然了 你那么爱它 |
[14:58] | But not as much as I love you. | 可比不上对你的爱啊 |
[15:01] | I mean… just ’cause it can detect a urinary tract infection | 尽管它能检测尿路感染 |
[15:05] | and e-mail your doctor… | 然后还电邮给你的医生 |
[15:06] | You know what? Sabrina was right. | 你猜怎么 塞布丽娜是对的 |
[15:07] | It’s better to crap on something you earned | 就得在自己挣钱买的马桶里拉屎才舒坦 |
[15:09] | than to feel crappy on something you didn’t work for. | 不劳而获的东西就是没感觉 |
[15:11] | Fine, fine! We’ll just sell it. | 好吧好吧 卖掉它好了 |
[15:13] | That’s still no good– we’ll just end up buying | 还是不好 我们还是会把钱 |
[15:15] | a bunch of other stuff that I can’t afford, | 都花在买不起的东西上 |
[15:17] | like more stupid lobsters! | 比如更多愚蠢的龙虾 |
[15:19] | Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你喜欢这样 是不是 |
[15:20] | You and ten of your cousins running around here, | 你和你的十个表兄弟在这里横行霸道 |
[15:22] | pinching everybody, ruining everything! | 钳钳这个夹夹那个 什么都被你们毁了 |
[15:27] | I’m sorry, Mr. Pinchers, I’m not mad at you. | 对不起钳子先生 我不是冲你生气 |
[15:30] | You’re just being a lobster. | 你只是在做龙虾的本份而已 |
[15:36] | Hey, where you been? | 喂 你去哪儿了啊 |
[15:38] | I need help talking to rich people. | 你得教我怎么跟有钱人聊天 |
[15:39] | Oh, God, see? I told you they’re all jerks. | 天呐 我就说他们都是混蛋 |
[15:41] | No, they’ve been completely friendly and nice. | 不 他们都非常友好 |
[15:44] | At least I think. I only get about 10% of what they say, | 至少我觉得还行 他们说的我只听懂了一成 |
[15:47] | and that’s only because somehow peanut butter came up. | 那还是因为花生酱正好端上来了 |
[15:49] | No, Jimmy, I don’t want to. | 不 吉米 我不要去 |
[15:50] | Come on, do it for Hope. | 去嘛 就算是为了喜旺 |
[15:54] | But we can’t wait to do Thanksgiving in Tahoe. | 不过我们超级期待去塔霍湖过感恩节 |
[15:57] | It’s gonna be so much fun to teach the kids how to ski. | 教孩子们滑雪肯定会很带劲 |
[15:59] | Well, I can’t wait to watch your kids grow up | 好吧 我倒是期望看到你的孩子 |
[16:02] | to enjoy snow as much as you have, Derek. | 长大后也像你一样爱滑雪 德里克 |
[16:07] | That must be so great driving around in that convertible | 开着敞篷车到处溜达 |
[16:09] | pretending like you have a grown-up-sized penis. | 觉着自己弟弟又大一号的感觉肯定爽歪歪 |
[16:12] | Your doctor did a very good job fixing that deviated septum. | 治疗你鼻中隔偏曲的医生 活干得还真漂亮 |
[16:15] | Glad he decided to do more work while he was at it. | 一个小手术还做了不少额外的活儿 |
[16:18] | Boom! Boom! Bam! | 丰胸 挺鼻 |
[16:20] | Badonkadonk! | 还提臀 |
[16:22] | Hey, what the hell was all that? | 刚才是咋回事啊 |
[16:25] | Oh, I know, right? | 我说的没错吧 |
[16:26] | I told you they were jerks. | 跟你说过他们就是群傻蛋 |
[16:28] | They were just talking about their lives. | 他们不过是在谈论自己的生活 |
[16:30] | You were acting like a huge jerk. | 你倒是表现得像个十足的傻蛋 |
[16:32] | That poor guy, he had no idea his wife wore a toupee. | 可怜的家伙 他根本不知道他老婆戴了假发 |
[16:36] | Jimmy, this is just like high school. | 吉米 这就跟高中一样 |
[16:37] | I just had listen to them brag about their straight A’s | 我总得听他们吹嘘他们优异的成绩 |
[16:41] | and their state champion tennis teams | 他们全国最强的网球队 |
[16:43] | and, you know, who got in to what college. | 还有谁会进哪所大学之类的 |
[16:45] | It’s, like, who cares? | 可谁在乎这些呢 |
[16:46] | Sounds like you do. | 听上去你挺在乎的 |
[16:49] | You’re insecure. | 你没有安全感 |
[16:50] | Insecure? | 没有安全感 |
[16:51] | What, about them? | 什么 因为他们吗 |
[16:54] | Yes! I mean, that’s why you lashed out. | 对 所以你才一直攻击他们 |
[16:56] | It’s like when my dad is | 就像我爹 |
[16:58] | in an argument and he knows he’s about to lose– | 他知道自己吵不过别人的时候 |
[17:00] | he panics and he punches you. | 他就会恐慌 就会揍人 |
[17:02] | Jimmy, this is completely different. | 吉米 这完全是两码事 |
[17:03] | No, it’s not– it’s exactly like that. | 不 完全一样 |
[17:05] | Just shut up! | 住嘴 |
[17:08] | Eh? | 你看吧 |
[17:12] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[17:16] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:19] | It’s, like, I get here, | 我来到这里 |
[17:21] | and all I see are their-their… | 看到他们 |
[17:23] | their great jobs and… and their babies | 他们事业有成 孩子可爱 |
[17:27] | and… how much shorter I am than everybody else. | 还发现自己比他们谁都要矮 |
[17:29] | You don’t seem that much shorter. | 你看着也不矮啊 |
[17:31] | Jimmy, I’m wearing five-inch heels. | 吉米 我可穿着12公分的高跟鞋呢 |
[17:33] | I thought you looked suspiciously normal-sized today. | 难怪我总觉得你今天看起来身高挺正常 |
[17:36] | Do you know what it’s like to be the only one of your friends | 你知道作为一群朋友中唯一一个 |
[17:38] | whose legs are too stubby to jump far enough | 因为腿太短而无法吸在维可牢墙上的人 |
[17:38] | 维可牢:一种尼龙刺粘扣 | |
[17:40] | to stick to the Velcro wall? | 是什么感受吗 |
[17:42] | No. I run more with the Velcro wallet crowd. | 不知道 我倒是挺喜欢维可牢搭扣的钱包 |
[17:46] | Well, why does it freak me out so much | 可我为什么这么介意 |
[17:47] | just because somebody’s better than me? | 有人过得比我好 |
[17:50] | I mean, other people don’t act that way. | 别人可不会像我这样啊 |
[17:54] | At work, people don’t lash out at me. | 我工作的时候就没人攻击我 |
[17:56] | Yeah, yeah. Wait. | 是啊 等等 |
[17:58] | – Wh-What? – Like, Frank | -什么 -你看 弗兰克 |
[17:59] | doesn’t lash out at me, you know? | 就不会攻击我 懂吗 |
[18:01] | Shelley doesn’t lash out at me. | 雪莉也不会攻击我 |
[18:02] | Barney doesn’t lash out at me. | 巴尼也不会攻击我 |
[18:04] | Hold on, why would they lash out at you? | 等等 他们为什么要攻击你 |
[18:07] | – I-I don’t know, it’s just… – Oh, my God, | -我也不知道 只是 -我的天 |
[18:09] | you think you’re better than them. | 你觉得自己比他们都强 |
[18:10] | That’s-that’s… not what I’m s… | 我 我不是这个意… |
[18:13] | Okay, the thing is, is that what… | 好吧 是这么回事… |
[18:16] | Oh, come on, you got to give me Frank; | 拜托 弗兰克你总得承认吧 |
[18:17] | I’m better than Frank. | 我比弗兰克强 |
[18:18] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[18:19] | You’re smarter and less creepy than Frank, | 你的确比弗兰克聪明也没他那么神经 |
[18:22] | but Frank is better at… not feeling superior to people. | 可弗兰克他…不会觉得自己比别人强 |
[18:25] | And so is Barney and Shelley and… | 巴尼 雪莉也是一样 |
[18:27] | Okay, fine, Jimmy, fine! | 好吧 吉米 好吧 |
[18:28] | Then everybody’s just better than me! | 所有人都比我强 好了吧 |
[18:30] | Thank you very much for pointing that out. | 多谢你让我看清这一点 |
[18:41] | Hey. | 别这样 |
[18:42] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[18:46] | Uh… everybody you meet | 你遇到的每一个人 |
[18:47] | is gonna be better than you at some stuff | 在某些方面都有过人之处 |
[18:49] | and worse than you at other stuff. | 同样的 在另一些方面就会不如你些 |
[18:51] | I’m sure | 我敢肯定 |
[18:52] | everyone here is way better than me at making money. | 这里的每一个人都比我会赚钱 |
[18:55] | You know? | 没错吧 |
[18:57] | But I checked on my kid ten times more | 可今晚我照顾女儿的次数 |
[18:59] | than they have tonight, | 是他们的十倍 |
[19:01] | and so I’m probably a better parent. | 所以也许我比他们更会做家长 |
[19:05] | But if you spend your entire life | 可如果你总是 |
[19:07] | comparing yourself to everyone you meet, | 拿自己跟别人做比较 |
[19:10] | you’re gonna drive yourself crazy. | 你会把自己逼疯的 |
[19:15] | I think I already did. | 我想我已经疯了 |
[19:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:27] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:29] | *There will always be someone better than you | 山外青山楼外楼* |
[19:36] | *Even if you’re the best | 尽管你已很优秀* |
[19:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:40] | *So let’s stop the competition now | 攀比竞争愚人斗* |
[19:45] | *Or we will both be losers | 不如就此把战休* |
[19:48] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[19:51] | *I don’t want to be laid down | 曲终人散静夜思* |
[19:56] | *No, I don’t want to die knowing | 至死方悔却已迟* |
[20:00] | # that I spent so much time when I was young # | 宝贵青春指尖逝* |
[20:05] | # just trying to be the winner # | 只为得胜欢一时* |
[20:10] | *Don’t care about being a winner | 获胜与否又如何* |
[20:13] | *Or being smooth with women | 美人笑否又如何* |
[20:17] | *Or going out on Fridays | 周末寡众又如何* |
[20:21] | *Being the life of parties | 享受当下才是真* |
[20:24] | *Don’t care about being harder | 劳模与否又如何* |
[20:28] | *Or being Daddy’s favorite | 父母好恶又如何* |
[20:31] | *Or if you think I’m a mimic | 他人褒贬又如何* |
[20:35] | *Or if I am a loser | 成败与否又如何* |
[20:38] | *Don’t care about being a winner | 获胜与否又如何* |
[20:42] | *Or being smooth with women | 美人笑否又如何* |
[20:46] | 出售 | |
[20:49] | *Being the life of parties | 享受当下才是真* |
[20:53] | *Don’t care about being harder | 劳模与否又如何* |
[20:56] | *Or being Daddy’s favorite | 父母好恶又如何* |
[21:00] | *Or if you think I’m a mimic | 他人褒贬又如何* |
[21:03] | *Or if I am a loser | 成败与否又如何* |