时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Virginia! | 维吉妮亚 |
[00:20] | Your cousin Delilah sent you a cardboard chicken! | 你表姐黛丽拉寄了只纸扎鸡给你 |
[00:28] | Damn. | 擦 |
[00:29] | Chickens with DVDs inside of ’em. | 肚子里藏着DVD的纸扎鸡 |
[00:31] | Technology’s moving too fast for me. | 科技发展太迅猛了 |
[00:45] | Well, here we go. | 来吧来吧 |
[00:46] | America’s ugliest home videos. | 全美最难看的家庭录影 |
[00:51] | Hear ye, hear ye! | 听好了 听好了 |
[00:52] | There’s gonna be a grand ball, | 我们将举办一场盛大的舞会 |
[00:54] | because this princess | 因为这位公主 |
[00:56] | has finally found her Prince Charming. | 终于找到了她的白马王子 |
[01:02] | No we are sparing no expenses since my Air Force officer | 我们不惜成本举办这盛会 因为我的空军哥哥 |
[01:06] | just got a big fat bonus for… | 刚得到了一大笔奖金 |
[01:09] | well, I can’t tell you why, | 原因我就不告诉你们了 |
[01:12] | but let’s just say the Israelis are gonna get blamed for it. | 反正以色列人会受到谴责的 |
[01:15] | Now, I know not all of you have the money to fly to Las Vegas. | 我知道你们有些人没钱买机票飞到拉斯维加斯 |
[01:19] | Especially my cousin Virginia. | 尤其是我表妹维吉妮亚 |
[01:21] | Although I don’t know why people just can’t fly | 虽然我不理解 怎么会有人 |
[01:23] | Southwest since their fares are so low. | 连西南航空那么低的票价都买不起 |
[01:25] | Virginia, maybe you could sneak into someone’s suitcase | 维吉妮亚 也许你们可以躲在别人的行李箱里 |
[01:28] | since on Southwest, bags fly for free. | 西南航空的行李托运可是免费的哦 |
[01:39] | We’re not to Veg. | 我们不会去维加斯的 |
[01:41] | Delilah only invited us to her wedding for the same reason | 黛丽拉邀请我们参加婚礼 |
[01:43] | she used to invite me to all her parties. | 和她邀请我们参加其他任何聚会的目的一样 |
[01:45] | Just to humiliate me. | 只是为了羞辱我 |
[01:47] | Oh, I just love it! | 哇哦 我太喜欢了 |
[01:49] | I want to thank you all so much for the amazing gifts. | 谢谢你们送了这么多礼物给我 |
[01:52] | I love these new clothes. | 我很喜欢这些衣服 |
[01:54] | And my cousin Ginny should thank you, too, | 还有维吉表妹 我也要谢谢你 |
[01:56] | ’cause she gets all my old ones, ’cause she’s poor. | 因为她很穷 可以捡我穿剩的 免得浪费 |
[02:02] | Now, who’s ready to dance?! | 现在 有谁准备好跳舞了 |
[02:15] | Yeah, but you’re kids then. You can handle her now. | 你当时还小 现在你肯定能镇住她的 |
[02:17] | I don’t care. We’re not going to that wedding. | 我不管 反正我们不去婚礼 |
[02:18] | I hate her, plus, you’re addicte to gambling. | 我讨厌她 而且 你看到赌桌就移不动步子了 |
[02:22] | Really? Are you… addicted to gambling? | 真的假的 你…有赌瘾 |
[02:24] | No, but pantly Virginia’s addicted | 没有 但很明显 |
[02:25] | to making me look bad in front of company. | 维吉妮亚有让我在客人面前出丑的瘾 |
[02:28] | We’re not going. | 说不去就不去 |
[02:29] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[02:30] | There’s other things to do in Vegas. | 在维加斯不赌也有别的事可做啊 |
[02:32] | You said you always wanted to see Paris. | 你不是一直想去巴黎么 |
[02:34] | They got one there. | 那里就有啊 |
[02:36] | Wyatt went to Vegas once. | 怀特去过一次维加斯 |
[02:37] | When he got back, he wouldn’t tell me anything about his trip. | 他回来的时候 我让他给我讲讲那边的事 |
[02:39] | He just kept saying, | 可他却说 |
[02:40] | “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.” | 赌城的事都是不能说的秘密哦 |
[02:43] | Cool. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, | 酷啊 不能说的秘密 |
[02:45] | because wild things happen there | 你不想让别人的知道的各种骄奢淫逸 |
[02:47] | that you wouldn’t want people to know about. | 都可以留到维加斯去享受 |
[02:49] | That’s clever. | 太聪明了 |
[02:50] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[02:52] | I would love to do something in Vegas that has to stay in Vegas. | 我也想在维加斯留下点不能说的秘密 |
[02:54] | Then I could say it to him. | 这样我也能对他说同样的话了 |
[02:56] | – You could come with me. – You gonna go? | -你可以跟我一起去 -你要去吗 |
[02:58] | I didn’t really think you were the Vegas type. | 你可不太像会混维加斯的人啊 |
[03:00] | That’s because you only really know Daddy Jimmy. | 因为你只看到了吉米做老爸的一面 |
[03:02] | You don’t know “sex in the back | 你可没见过跟连环杀手 |
[03:04] | of my van with a serial killer Jimmy.” | 在车后座做爱的吉米 |
[03:05] | I used to be a wild man before | 哥也曾狂野过 |
[03:07] | this little ball-and-chain came | 是这小家伙的降生 |
[03:09] | and threw a wet blanket on my party fire. | 抑制住了哥内心的狂野火苗 |
[03:12] | She is cute, though, isn’t she? | 不过她太可爱了 是吧 |
[03:15] | Oh, Daddy can’t do nothing anymore | 爹地现在没法狂野了 |
[03:17] | now you came along, you little cutie patootie. | 因为有了你 你个小可爱 |
[03:21] | You need to party. | 你得释放一下了 |
[03:23] | Oh, I do. | 还真是 |
[03:31] | I’m starting to think I should go to Vegas for the wedding. | 我在想 我该去参加那婚礼 |
[03:34] | I mean, the magic eight ball says, “Ask me later,” | 我卜了一挂 结果是”稍后再卜” |
[03:35] | but I don’t have time for that. | 可我没那个时间了 |
[03:37] | Oh, yeah, you can’t be on the eight ball schedule. | 没错 你可不能靠求神问卜过日子 |
[03:38] | You got to live your life. | 你的日子得你做主 |
[03:40] | If I don’t go, Delilah wins. | 我要是不去 黛丽拉就不战而胜了 |
[03:41] | She’ll always have the satisfaction | 她一直觉得我自惭形秽没脸去见她 |
[03:43] | of knowing that she shamed me into staying away, right? | 并一直因此颇有优越感 对吧 |
[03:46] | Right. Yes. Yes! We are going… | 没错 太对了 哦耶 我们要去… |
[03:49] | Or maybe not. Maybe I’m overthinking it. | 也可能她没这么想 也许是我多心了呢 |
[03:51] | I think I am. I think I’m overthinking it. | 是的 应该是我多心了 |
[03:53] | No. I’m not going. | 不行 我不去 |
[03:54] | Never mind. | 当我没说吧 |
[04:03] | Wow. What a dream. | 好离奇的梦 |
[04:06] | I dreamt the donkey from Shrek said | 我梦到《怪物史莱克》里那头驴说 |
[04:09] | I shouldn’t go to the wedding. | 我不该去参加婚礼 |
[04:11] | But then, naked Obama said | 然后赤身裸体的奥巴马说 |
[04:12] | I have to go, or else Delilah wins. | 我必须去 不然黛丽拉就赢了 |
[04:15] | So, we’re going? | 那我们要去咯 |
[04:17] | Not you. Obama says I should go to Vegas. | 没说你 奥巴马只说我该去 |
[04:19] | He says you should stay home ’cause of your gambling problem. | 他说你该在家带孩子 因为你有赌瘾 |
[04:23] | Aw, you told him, too? | 不是吧 你连他也告诉了 |
[04:24] | Well, I had to make small talk. | 我得找话题分散注意力啊 |
[04:26] | He was naked. | 他可全裸着呢 |
[04:27] | It was awkward. | 太尴尬了 |
[04:32] | Well, it took three hours, | 好吧 花了老娘仨小时 |
[04:34] | but the Ouija board just more or less spelled out the following | 不过显灵板基本显示出了以下内容 |
[04:37] | “Delilah is going to be flaunting | 你不去的话 |
[04:39] | “her new husband in front of me without you there. | 黛丽拉肯定会在我面前炫耀她的新老公 |
[04:42] | “She’ll probably think our marriage is in trouble, | 她可能会以为我们的婚姻出了问题 |
[04:44] | “since I can’t tell her you stayed home | 因为我不能告诉她 你有赌瘾 |
[04:46] | because of a gambling problem.” | 只能在家带孩子 |
[04:47] | I mean, I had to fill in the blanks, | 我得自己进行填空拼句 |
[04:49] | but that’s the gist of it. | 不过显灵板显示的主旨就是这样了 |
[04:50] | Anyway, you have to come with me. | 总而言之 你得跟我去 |
[04:52] | But you’re not allowed to carry any cash. | 但你不准带钱 |
[04:53] | Ouija says I hold the money. | 显灵板说得由我来管钱 |
[04:59] | We are going to Vegas. | 我们要去维加斯喽 |
[05:08] | Sorry. Dropping off Maw Maw and Hope | 不好意思 把曾奶奶和喜旺送去雪莉那 |
[05:10] | at Shelley’s took longer than I thought. | 比我想像的要费时 |
[05:12] | Shelley was in the middle of shooting | 雪莉正在拍一个网上教程视频 |
[05:13] | this internet video tutorial on how to change a colostomy bag. | 教人怎么换结肠瘘袋 |
[05:16] | Really makes you appreciate having an anus. | 看了让人觉得有肛门真是太美好了 |
[05:25] | I am ready for fun of Vegas clubs | 我准备好赌城的夜店狂欢 |
[05:26] | and dancing with high rollers. | 和跟一掷千金的赌客们共舞了 |
[05:29] | I have special alter ego named Natasha for Las Vegas wild time. | 在赌城狂野期间 我的名字是娜塔莎 |
[05:34] | Okay. I… | 好吧 我… |
[05:35] | I was just gonna be Jimmy. | 我就叫吉米吧 |
[05:37] | You will be Jimmy, who has mail-order bride from Russia, | 你是吉米 你有一位网购来的俄罗斯新娘 |
[05:40] | who is also possibly spy. | 你也可能是个间谍 |
[05:43] | Hey, guys, notice anything different? | 伙计们 发现有什么不同了吗 |
[05:49] | Do you, uh… uh…? | 你是不是…. |
[05:50] | Mm, nope. | 没看出来 |
[05:51] | New hair clip? | 新发夹 |
[05:52] | Good. I did a little spray tan, but I tried to keep it subtle. | 很好 我喷了点美黑喷雾 希望不会太明显 |
[06:09] | Look at it. | 瞧啊 |
[06:10] | It’s beautiful and sparkling. | 闪闪惹人爱啊 |
[06:13] | Like what I always imagined | 跟我想象中谢尔河的卧室 |
[06:14] | Cher’s living room would look like. | 简直一模一样 |
[06:33] | Check out the cool moves | 瞧瞧那些帅气的资本家酒保 |
[06:33] | on those handsome capitalist bartenders. | 动作多么挥斥方遒啊 |
[06:38] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[06:38] | Something’s different about you. | 你有点不一样啊 |
[06:40] | What happened to your tan? | 你的美黑喷雾呢 |
[06:41] | Oh, that stupid cheap tan spray washed off. | 别提了 那种廉价货 一洗就没了 |
[06:45] | I had to leave a note for the maid | 我还得跟女佣解释 |
[06:46] | explaining why the bottom of the shower was brown. | 浴缸底怎么变成棕色了 |
[06:48] | Whoa, people tip big here. | 哇 这里的人给小费很大方啊 |
[06:50] | Guy just gave that waitress ten bucks. | 那人刚给了那女服务生十块大洋 |
[06:52] | Don’t order drinks from the waitresses. | 千万别找女服务生点酒水 |
[06:54] | We don’t have to. | 用不着 |
[06:55] | We have all those free bottles of booze | 咱房间的冰箱里有三大瓶饮料 |
[06:56] | in that little refrigerator in our room. | 能喝个够了 |
[06:58] | Virginia! | 维吉妮亚 |
[07:00] | Burt! I’m looking down on you. | 伯特 我在高空俯瞰你哦 |
[07:02] | So is probably everyone else around you. | 你周围的人也一样 |
[07:06] | Hey, I’ll be right down. | 我马上下来 |
[07:13] | O.M. Ginny, you’re here! | 哦买糕 你来了 |
[07:17] | No way! | 怎么可能 |
[07:19] | This is just a wonderful surprise. | 这真是个大惊喜 |
[07:21] | How the heck did you pay for plane tickets? | 你们哪来的钱买机票啊 |
[07:24] | Took the bus. | 坐长途车来的 |
[07:26] | A flying bus, which is what we call planes. | 会飞的长途车 也就是俗称的飞机 |
[07:30] | It’s a regional term. | 这是种方言 |
[07:31] | Well, whatever lie you want to go with is fine with me. | 你想怎么编都无所谓 |
[07:34] | I am just so glad you’re here. | 你能来我就很高兴了 |
[07:35] | Are you kidding? After all these years of waiting and waiting | 开什么玩笑 这么多年你一直等啊等啊 |
[07:39] | for someone to ask you. | 就等着有人向你求婚 |
[07:40] | Nothing could keep me from your wedding, | 你的婚礼我必须得来啊 |
[07:42] | unless I died of old age before it happened. | 除非是我老死了等不到那天了 |
[07:45] | Well, by looking at your crow’s-feet, | 从你的鱼尾纹来看 |
[07:46] | we were cutting it pretty close. | 我们再晚点结婚估计你就真赶不上了 |
[07:48] | Tomorrow is gonna be so incredible. | 明天将会无比梦幻的 |
[07:51] | Just like we used to dream about as kids. | 就像我们小时候一直梦想的那样 |
[07:54] | And I’m gonna get married in Vegas at the Rio. | 我会在拉斯维加斯举行婚礼 |
[07:58] | I’m gonna have a beautiful wedding dress. | 我会有美丽的婚纱 |
[08:00] | Spandex, but classy. | 氨纶的 但会是上等的 |
[08:03] | Well, mine’s gonna be that hyper-colored material | 我的婚纱要采用有色布料 |
[08:05] | that changes color when you touch it, | 碰到就会变色 |
[08:06] | so you can see my husband’s hot handprints on my butt. | 能让人在我的翘臀上看到我丈夫的掌印 |
[08:10] | Well, my wedding dress is going to be bedazzled | 我的婚纱将有八尺长的裙裾 |
[08:14] | from head-to-toe with an eight-foot train. | 从头到脚美轮美奂 |
[08:16] | Well, mine’s gonna be beaded with real antique Spanish coins | 我的婚纱要用古典的西班牙银币做装饰 |
[08:19] | and have an 80-foot train, | 还会有80尺长的裙裾 |
[08:21] | and the back of it is gonna be held aloft by Michael Jackson. | 由迈克尔·杰克逊为我捧着 |
[08:28] | Now, did you guys ever take | 话说 你们到底有没有 |
[08:29] | the time out to have an actual wedding, | 花时间办一场真正的婚礼啊 |
[08:31] | or were you too focused on your career as a toilet scrubber? | 还是你一心只扑在了洁厕事业上 |
[08:33] | Oh, no, we had a wedding. It was quite a fancy affair. | 错 我们办过婚礼 而且超乎想像 |
[08:40] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以吻新娘了 |
[08:47] | Is this the line for clean needle exchange? | 交换干净的针头是在这里排队吗 |
[08:52] | Yes, we had a very classy wedding. | 没错 我们的婚礼非常优质 |
[08:56] | Delilah, get over here! | 黛丽拉 快过来 |
[08:57] | The bartender says | 酒保说 |
[08:58] | you can’t do a shot out of his belly button. | 你没法把酒从他肚脐眼里吸出来 |
[09:01] | Apparently, he’s an outie. | 很明显 他看错人了啊 |
[09:03] | I can make it work. | 我能行 |
[09:04] | I got a trick I can do with those. | 姐有绝活 |
[09:08] | Why did you lie about our wedding? | 你干嘛编造我们的婚礼 |
[09:09] | Did you not like our wedding? | 你不喜欢我们的婚礼吗 |
[09:10] | You never said anything at the time. | 你当时可什么也没说 |
[09:12] | Well, what good would it have done? | 说了能有什么用 |
[09:13] | We didn’t have any money. | 咱又没钱 |
[09:14] | Hey, cuz, we’re on our way out to my bachelorette night. | 我说 我们要去开始我的最后一个单身之夜了 |
[09:18] | Why don’t you come with us? | 你们也一起来吧 |
[09:19] | That sounds great. Be right there. | 很好 马上就来 |
[09:22] | Oh, you’re just blowing me off tonight? | 你今晚要甩开我么 |
[09:24] | Is this ’cause you’re mad about our wedding? | 是因为你气我们的婚礼吗 |
[09:25] | Baby, I got to go. Otherwise, she’ll be | 宝贝 我得走了 |
[09:27] | talking trash about me the whole time | 不然她会一直说我坏话的 |
[09:28] | without me there to defend myself. | 我不在场就没法为自己辩护 |
[09:30] | I bet she’s doing it already right now. | 她现在肯定已经开始说了 |
[09:32] | Hey, I’m not a slut! | 听着 我可不是荡妇 |
[09:35] | I’m not poor! | 我可不穷 |
[09:36] | And my feet are normal-sized! | 我的脚大小很正常 |
[09:40] | I’m sorry, baby. I got to go. | 对不住了宝贝 我真得走了 |
[09:45] | Hey, uh, you’re coming to a bachelorette party. | 你今晚要跟我去参加她的单身聚会 |
[09:48] | No. | 不行 |
[09:48] | She’s not going with you. | 她不会跟你走的 |
[09:50] | We’re gonna have a wild night | 我们今晚要在维加斯度过狂野一夜 |
[09:51] | in Vegas to get back at Wyatt. | 以此来还击怀特 |
[09:52] | No, I need some backup. | 不行 我需要支援 |
[09:53] | Besides, what’s more wild than a bachelorette party? | 而且 还有什么能比单身聚会更狂野的 |
[09:56] | I’m gonna go with her. | 我跟她去 |
[10:03] | Mom’s not being very nice today. | 老妈今天不太给力啊 |
[10:05] | Yeah, her cousin brings it out in her. | 是啊 都是她表姐害的 |
[10:08] | I think I know how to make her feel better. | 我知道该怎么让她好过一点了 |
[10:11] | We’re gonna give your mom the kind of beautiful, | 我们要给你妈弄一场 |
[10:12] | fancy-pants wedding she’s always dreamed of. | 她一直梦想的梦幻婚礼 |
[10:14] | – How are we gonna do that? – We’re gonna make some money. | -怎么弄啊 -先得弄点钱 |
[10:16] | How? I mean, you promised Mom you weren’t gonna gamble. | 咋弄 你跟老妈保证过不会赌博的 |
[10:19] | There’s other ways of making money in Vegas. | 在赌城赚钱的方式可多了去了 |
[10:39] | Okay. | 您好 |
[10:40] | Did someone order a… | 请问是不是有人刚点了… |
[10:44] | …gin and tonic? | 杜松子酒 |
[10:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:50] | One dollar down, $2,499 to go. | 入账一块 还差2499 |
[10:53] | Okay, who ordered the, uh… | 请问谁点了… |
[10:58] | …almondy-tasting fizzy watery thing? | 全是泡沫尝不出啥味道的东西 |
[11:00] | Looks like there’s milk in it? | 貌似里面有牛奶 |
[11:04] | Anybody? | 有人点吗 |
[11:11] | Clean your slot screen, ma’am? | 帮您擦干净屏幕好吗 女士 |
[11:13] | Can’t win if you can’t see. | 看不清屏幕怎么能赢呢 |
[11:16] | We work on tips. | 来点小费吧 |
[11:21] | What happened to the garnish tray? | 放酒水的托盘呢 |
[11:23] | Cigars? Cigarettes? | 要雪茄吗 要烟吗 |
[11:26] | Cherries? Olives? | 要樱桃吗 要橄榄吗 |
[11:29] | Lemon twists? | 要柠檬吗 |
[11:30] | Are there any gentlemen who care to purchase | 有哪位绅士 |
[11:32] | a stirry stick for the ladies? | 愿为女士慷慨解囊吗 |
[11:38] | I think I got that knot out. | 你的经络应该疏通了 |
[11:40] | Now, who’s next? | 下一位谁来 |
[11:41] | I will do feet as long as you keep your socks on. | 只要不脱袜子 我连脚都可以按摩 |
[11:46] | Okay, okay. I never… | 该我了 我从来 |
[11:48] | let a guy handcuff me to the bed. | 没让男人把我拷在床上过 |
[11:56] | I have never slept with Russian hockey team. | 我从没跟俄罗斯冰球队睡过 |
[11:59] | Ha! I lie! | 哈 我说谎了 |
[12:00] | I slept with them! | 我跟他们睡过 |
[12:02] | It was miracle on ice! | 简直是冰上奇迹 |
[12:07] | Okay, okay, okay. | 该我了该我了 |
[12:08] | I never… | 我从没 |
[12:10] | got knocked up in high school. | 在高中期间怀孕过 |
[12:15] | Fine. | 算你狠 |
[12:18] | I never… | 我从没 |
[12:20] | stole Delilah’s teenage crush | 抢走过黛丽拉年轻时的暗恋对象 |
[12:22] | and rocked his world in the wave pool | 也没在泳池中撼动他的世界 |
[12:23] | until he forgot she even existed! | 让他彻底忘了她的存在 |
[12:26] | Oh, wait. That’s me again. | 哦等等 又到我了 |
[12:33] | Well, it certainly | 很明显那是好事 |
[12:34] | didn’t work out better for me, marrying a military hero | 不然我现在也没法嫁给军中英雄了 |
[12:36] | who was the first one in | 他们发现萨达姆藏宝藏的地方时 |
[12:38] | when they found where Saddam Hussein hid the crown jewels. | 他可是第一个奋不顾身冲进去的 |
[12:42] | Don’t tell me that war was a mistake! | 可别跟我说那战争是次错误哦 |
[12:46] | Don’t worry, maybe you’ll get lucky and your husband | 别担心 没准哪天你也会交好运 |
[12:48] | will clean the pool of an Iraqi dictator one day. | 你老公也许能去给哪个伊拉克独裁者清理泳池呢 |
[13:00] | I can’t beat her. | 我输了 |
[13:01] | It’s like every time I make a joke, | 似乎我每讲一个笑话 |
[13:03] | she turns it into a straight line for an even better joke. | 她就会直线切入讲出一个更好的 |
[13:06] | It’s like she has writers or something. | 就好像她有作家帮她写台词似的 |
[13:08] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们走吧 |
[13:14] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[13:17] | We’ve had a noise complaint. | 有人抱怨你们的噪声 |
[13:19] | It is way too quiet in here. | 这里也太安静了吧 |
[13:35] | Oh, my God. | Hold不住了啊 |
[13:36] | The security guard is also a stripper. | 保安居然是脱衣舞男 |
[13:38] | Could it get any cheesier than… | 还能再下流点么 |
[13:41] | Why can’t I stop dancing? | 我为啥控制不住要跳舞 |
[13:45] | And it’s raining, it’s raining… | 小雨淅沥沥沥 淅沥沥… |
[13:48] | and… it stops. | 淅沥沥… 雨停了 |
[13:51] | Thank you for the repeat business, sir. | 谢谢您的多次回顾 先生 |
[13:54] | – How’s it going? – Decent. | -怎么样 -还行 |
[13:55] | I’ve got a regular, but his sweat smells like shrimp scampi. | 老是那一个客人 不过他的汗有股蒜蓉大虾味 |
[14:00] | Ah, I love shrimp scampi! | 我就爱蒜蓉大虾 |
[14:02] | How much you make? | 赚了多少 |
[14:03] | Uh, 14 bucks. | 14块 |
[14:04] | We’re never gonna get enough for a wedding like this. | 这样下去可凑不够钱 |
[14:06] | We got to kick up our game a little. | 咱得升级手段了 |
[14:20] | *You got to know when to hold ’em* | 你要知道何时该挽留 |
[14:22] | *When to hold ’em* | 何时该挽留 |
[14:23] | *Know when to fold ’em* | 要知道何时该拥抱 |
[14:25] | *When to fold ’em* | 何时该拥抱 |
[14:26] | *Know when to walk away * | 要知道何时该离开 |
[14:28] | *Know when to run…* | 何时该逃脱 |
[14:30] | Hey! Get down from there! | 你们俩 下来 |
[14:31] | Uh, I think it might be time to run. | 看来现在就该逃了 |
[14:48] | Hey, hey. Natasha is next for freaky dance, ah? | 娜塔莎要跳下一曲 好吧 |
[14:51] | Give me your phone. I’ll bet her Air Force pilot | 手机借我 我想她的空军哥哥 |
[14:54] | would be interested to see | 一定有兴趣看看 |
[14:54] | who she’s letting buzz around her no-fly zone. | 她让谁的飞机在她的禁飞区徘徊 |
[15:00] | I think maybe we should get out of here | 我想我们该走了 |
[15:02] | and leave these two alone. | 让他俩有点私人空间吧 |
[15:13] | Where’s Virginia? | 维吉妮亚呢 |
[15:16] | I’m want to get my money’s worth. | 我要让我的钱没白花 |
[15:25] | It’s over. | 全完了 |
[15:26] | I’m never gonna pay for a wedding. | 我永远办不起婚礼 |
[15:29] | It was a stupid idea, anyway. | 根本就是个蠢主意 |
[15:31] | We only made 47 bucks. | 我们才赚了47块钱 |
[15:32] | Well, it was pretty exciting, though. | 不过倒是挺刺激啊 |
[15:34] | When security was chasing us, we ran up the down escalator. | 保安追着我们跑上了下行的自动扶梯 |
[15:37] | That was cool. | 太酷了 |
[15:38] | You see that stuff happen in movies, | 电影里常见这种情节 |
[15:39] | but you never think it’s gonna happen to you. | 但你绝对想不到会发生在你的真实生活中 |
[15:41] | Now you guys have a story that has to stay in Vegas, | 好吧 现在你俩有了精彩的不能说的秘密 |
[15:44] | and the craziest thing I’ve done is have red wine with fish. | 而我做过最疯狂的事只是跟鱼喝红酒 |
[15:48] | That’s, like, a thing you’re not supposed to… | 这种事你可不能… |
[15:51] | Never mind. | 算了不说了 |
[15:53] | I am so glad you guys are here to witness | 太好了 你们都在这里见证 |
[15:55] | the greatest moment of my life. | 我人生中最美妙的时刻 |
[15:58] | I had to hide under a very noisy bed for about eight hours, | 我在一张噪音不绝于耳的床下躲了八个小时 |
[16:01] | but look what I got! | 但瞧瞧我弄到了什么 |
[16:04] | Oh, wait. | 稍等 |
[16:05] | There’s a lot of pictures of the wall. | 很多照片都只拍到了墙壁 |
[16:07] | I didn’t realize which side the lens was facing. | 我开始没搞清镜头的方向 |
[16:11] | Oh, here they come. Watch this. | 开始了开始了 瞧好了 |
[16:13] | I’m gonna get a wedding cancelled. | 姐要去取消一场婚礼了 |
[16:17] | I’ve got to get to that waxing. | 我得去做蜜蜡除毛 |
[16:18] | I got to turn my peach into a nectarine. | 我要让我的猕猴桃变成油桃 |
[16:18] | 内涵句 猕猴桃毛多 油桃光滑…… 其他请自行YY | |
[16:20] | Well, well, | 哎呀哎呀 |
[16:22] | well. | 哎呀呀 |
[16:22] | I am so glad to finally meet the groom! | 真高兴我终于见到新郎了 |
[16:24] | You know, I have some | 我有些很有意思的照片 |
[16:25] | very funny pictures of your bride-to-be, | 是关于你未来新娘的… |
[16:28] | or not-to-be– that is the question. | 也许成不了新娘了 这可是个问题 |
[16:31] | This is Howard, the best man. | 这位是霍华德 是伴郎 |
[16:33] | You met the groom last night, silly. | 昨晚你已经见过新郎了 蠢妞 |
[16:35] | He’s over there paying the check. | 他正在那边付钱呢 |
[16:43] | Gosh, Virginia, you look so shocked. | 天啊 维吉妮亚 你看起来很吃惊啊 |
[16:45] | Oh, I understand– | 我明白了 |
[16:47] | you’ve never seen a husband paying a check before, have you? | 你从没见过老公付账的 是吧 |
[16:50] | First time for everything. | 凡事总有第一次嘛 |
[17:05] | I can’t watch this. | 我没法看下去 |
[17:06] | She’s having our big, | 她就要拥有 |
[17:08] | fancy wedding that we always dreamed of as little girls. | 我们儿时梦想的梦幻婚礼了 |
[17:11] | God, she wins at everything! | 靠 什么都是她赢 |
[17:13] | I bet she’ll even end up doing our dream funeral, too, | 她肯定也会拥有我们梦想的葬礼的 |
[17:16] | with a rhinestone coffin being pulled by New Kids on the Block. | 莱茵石的棺材 由新街边男孩做牵引人 |
[17:20] | Enjoy yourselves. | 你们好好玩吧 |
[17:21] | I’m not going in. | 我不参加了 |
[17:25] | I need you two to do me a favor. | 我要你俩帮我个忙 |
[17:54] | Not in the mood! | 没心情 |
[17:56] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[17:57] | No. I’m not going in. | 不 我不去 |
[17:58] | Trust me. It’s a surprise. | 相信我 这是个惊喜 |
[18:27] | What the hell’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[18:29] | You’re getting your perfect wedding. | 你要拥有你的完美婚礼了 |
[18:43] | I need your ring. | 戒指给我 |
[18:47] | Dad wasn’t able to buy Mom the wedding they never had. | 老爸办不起老妈梦想中的婚礼 |
[18:50] | We are gathered here today to join this couple | 今天我们共聚于此 见证这对新人 |
[18:53] | in blessed matrimony. | 步入婚姻的殿堂 |
[18:55] | But that didn’t mean he couldn’t steal it for her. | 但并不代表他不能为她偷来一个 |
[18:57] | Do you take this man, for richer or poorer, | 你是否愿意接受这个男人 无论贫富 |
[19:00] | through sickness and in health, | 健康或是疾病 |
[19:02] | to have to hold till death do you part? | 都会执他之手 与他偕老 |
[19:05] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[19:07] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[19:09] | Turns out you don’t always have to spend money | 事实证明 并不一定要花大价钱 |
[19:12] | to give someone the day they’ve always dreamed of. | 才能实现对方的梦想 |
[19:19] | You may now kiss the bride. | 你可以吻新娘了 |
[19:36] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[19:39] | turn your attention to the dance floor | 请把目光集中到舞池 |
[19:41] | to see the happy couple | 见证这对新人 |
[19:43] | in their first dance as man and wife. | 结为夫妇后的第一支舞 |
[19:51] | And now I’d like to introduce | 现在我想向各位介绍 |
[19:53] | my darling husband’s best man, | 我亲爱的丈夫的伴郎 |
[19:56] | a fella I would have married, | 一位连我都想嫁给他的绝世好男人 |
[19:57] | but Howard here mashed up his who-ha | 可惜霍华德在一次车技事故中 |
[20:00] | in a dirt bike accident. | 失去了他的一技之长 |
[20:02] | They gave him a fake one, but no thanks! | 他们给他安了个假的 不过我还是算了 |
[20:05] | Take it away, Howie! | 自己留着吧 霍霍 |
[20:06] | And I’m just so thankful you guys found each other, | 我很感恩你们遇到了彼此 |
[20:08] | fell in love and got pregnant with me. | 相知相爱然后怀上了我 |
[20:10] | Thanks, son. | 谢谢 儿子 |
[20:12] | It wasn’t exactly in that order, but thanks. | 其实不是那个顺序 不过还是谢了 |
[20:21] | There will always be a wedge between my mom and Delilah, | 老妈和黛丽拉的差距是不可逾越的 |
[20:24] | but at least Mom would never feel | 但起码老妈不会觉得 |
[20:25] | like Delilah got a better wedding, because… | 黛丽拉的婚礼比她的更好 因为 |
[20:27] | they got the same one. | 她们的婚礼是一样的 |
[20:32] | Everything worked out great for Mom and Dad, | 老爸老妈一切都很好 |
[20:33] | but I still hadn’t gotten to see Sabrina do something crazy. | 可我还没看到塞布丽娜做狂野之事 |
[20:37] | Luckily, in Vegas, it’s never too late for crazy to happen. | 幸运的是 在维加斯 狂野永远不嫌晚 |
[20:41] | Never. | 永远 |
[20:45] | I can’t believe I never | 真不敢相信 |
[20:45] | got my something that has to stay in Vegas. | 我没有不能说的秘密留在维加斯 |
[20:48] | Well, what about us slow-dancing? | 咱们的慢舞算吗 |
[20:49] | That was kind of crazy. | 那算疯狂了 |
[20:51] | That was twice, and it was at a wedding. | 那是第二次 而且是在婚礼上 |
[20:54] | What if you did it a third time | 那要是再来一次呢 |
[20:56] | at a rooftop bar to an upbeat song | 在屋顶平台的劲爆音乐中 |
[20:58] | that really shouldn’t be slow-danced to? | 跳一支不合拍的慢舞 |
[21:00] | Oh, that would definitely have to stay in Vegas. | 那绝对算不能说的秘密了 |
[21:03] | Come here. | 来 |
[21:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:21] | What are friends for? | 不然要朋友干嘛 |