时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Oh, Shelley. | 雪莉啊 |
[00:07] | I told you, | 我不是说了吗 |
[00:08] | if you saw bugs on her they’re just termites. | 她身上要是有虫子 也只是白蚁 |
[00:10] | You didn’t need to put her in the flea pit. | 不用把她放到跳蚤圈里去 |
[00:11] | Oh, no. That’s not the flea pit. | 不是啊 这不是跳蚤圈 |
[00:13] | The flea pit’s over there. | 那个才是跳蚤圈 |
[00:16] | Hope’s in time-out. | 喜旺现在在受罚 |
[00:18] | She’s doing a 30-minute stretch for hitting Jeremy. | 她要思过30分钟 因为她打了杰瑞米 |
[00:22] | Hitting? That’s not like her. | 打人 这可不像她啊 |
[00:25] | – Why’s the dog in time-out? – Rape. | -这狗为啥也被罚了 -因为强奸 |
[00:28] | Oh, I know they shouldn’t be sharing a cell, | 我知道不该把她俩关在一起 |
[00:30] | but I ran out of plastic fence. | 可我的塑料篱笆用完了 |
[00:32] | And it’s not like he raped a kid. | 而且这狗强奸的又不是小孩 |
[00:34] | He raped a lamp. | 它只是强奸了一盏灯 |
[00:35] | He busted its bulb. | 把灯泡都蹂躏爆了 |
[00:36] | Oh, I wouldn’t worry about Hope. | 我可不会为这个担心喜旺 |
[00:38] | She must have learned how to fight | 她肯定在人生的前六个月有期徒刑里 |
[00:39] | during her first six months in the slammer, | 就学会了怎么打架 |
[00:41] | ’cause you should have seen her kick Jeremy’s ass. | 你真该看看她是怎么教训杰瑞米的 |
[00:43] | Next time, you’ll think twice before you snatch a tinker toy | 你下次要跟咱喜旺抢玩具前 |
[00:46] | from my girl, won’t you? | 肯定会先考虑一下了吧 |
[00:49] | We don’t care for Jeremy; he’s a bit difficult. | 我们不太管杰瑞米 他有点倔 |
[00:51] | Jeremy’s a fart face. | 他就是个刺儿头 |
[01:27] | Eat your dinner before it melts. | 趁晚餐还没化掉 赶紧吃 |
[01:28] | Popsicles and olives? | 棒冰加橄榄 |
[01:31] | Have we just given up? | 就这么放弃了么 |
[01:32] | We can’t have any food in the house | 在除白蚁期间 |
[01:33] | while they tent for termites. | 家里不能有任何食物 |
[01:34] | We’re eating everything in the fridge. | 我们得把冰箱里的东西全部消灭 |
[01:36] | Maw Maw’s been over there an hour already. | 奶奶已经在那驻守了一个小时了 |
[01:38] | It’s like having a goat. | 就像养了只羊似的 |
[01:40] | Oh, be careful. | 小心了 |
[01:41] | Apparently she’s in a bit of a mood today. | 她大小姐今天心情不太好 |
[01:43] | She hit a kid at day care. | 她在日托所打了一个孩子 |
[01:46] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[01:47] | I told you! | 我就说吧 |
[01:50] | What? | 啥 |
[01:50] | Did she really hit a kid? | 她真的打了个孩子 |
[01:51] | Yeah, she hit a kid; kids hit kids, what? | 是啊 孩子和孩子总是打打闹闹嘛 咋了 |
[01:54] | It’s starting! | 初露端倪了 |
[01:56] | What’s starting? | 啥端倪 |
[01:57] | Jimmy, you know how those Kardashian girls | 吉米 你知道那些明星吧 |
[02:00] | all have real big butts? | 丰乳肥臀的那些 |
[02:02] | Then you look at their mother, and she’s got a big butt, too? | 瞧瞧她们老妈 也都是个个丰乳肥臀的 |
[02:06] | Hope’s mother was a serial killer. | 喜旺她娘可是个连环杀手 |
[02:09] | Oh, come on! She’s a baby! | 得了吧 她还是个孩子 |
[02:11] | John Wayne Gacy was a baby, too. | 约翰·韦恩·格西也是从婴儿长起来的 |
[02:13] | And so was Ted Bundy! | 还有泰德·邦迪也是 |
[02:14] | And remember Son of Sam? | 还有 记得《萨姆之子》不 |
[02:15] | At one point, Sam was walking around going | 曾几何时 萨姆还到处向人炫耀呢 |
[02:18] | “This is my brand-new baby.” | “这是我的新生儿” |
[02:19] | It’s not just Lucy. | 而且不只她娘露西 |
[02:20] | This kid’s grandparents are whackjobs, too. | 这孩子的外祖父母也都是不务正业的 |
[02:22] | They’re in prison for trying to kidnap this kid! | 他俩因为试图绑架这孩子 这会儿还在监狱里呢 |
[02:24] | Are they still in prison? | 他俩还在监狱里 |
[02:25] | Yeah, I see the dad all the time on Highway 8, | 是的 我每天都看到她外公在8号公路上 |
[02:28] | picking up trash with the work crew. | 穿着劳改服在那捡垃圾 |
[02:29] | He looks good, but who wouldn’t look good in a jumpsuit? | 还挺帅 不过谁穿上连身裤会不帅啊 |
[02:31] | She just hit one kid, I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about. | 她只是打了一个孩子 我相信没什么好担心的 |
[02:35] | Finished. | 吃完了 |
[02:35] | Good job, Maw Maw. | 好样的 奶奶 |
[02:38] | Where’s all the refrigerator magnets? | 那些冰箱贴咋都没了 |
[02:41] | What? | 啥 |
[02:42] | All those fruit-shaped magnets that were on the freezer. | 冰箱上那些水果形状的磁石啊 |
[03:15] | If you’d like to make a call, please hang up and dail again. | 如果您想拨打电话 请挂断重播 |
[04:14] | You got termites, huh? | 遭白蚁了啊 |
[04:16] | Yep, poor little wood-eating bastards. | 是啊 那些专吃木头的小混蛋 |
[04:18] | They see the tent going up, | 它们看到这帐篷 |
[04:19] | they probably think they’re at the circus. | 没准儿还以为进了马戏团呢 |
[04:24] | Hey, give me those! | 给我吧 |
[04:25] | I’m gonna put all the baby stuff in the storage pod. | 我把孩子的东西都放仓库里去 |
[04:28] | Listen, the termite guy’s gonna turn on the gas soon. | 我说啊 除蚁工就快放出灭蚁剂了 |
[04:30] | Since I’m pretty sure nothing’s gonna happen tonight, | 我相信今晚会相安无事 |
[04:32] | I think we got five minutes; we can sneak inside for a quickie. | 咱现在有五分钟 可以溜进去来上一轮 |
[04:34] | Even if the termite guy catches us, | 即使被他逮住了 |
[04:36] | he seems very discrete. | 他看起来也挺好忽悠的 |
[04:37] | Hey, I love doing it in tents, too. | 听着 我也喜欢在帐篷里做 |
[04:40] | But since what usually takes you five minutes | 但考虑到你五分钟能收获的快感 |
[04:42] | sometimes takes me ten, I got to pass. | 我得花上十分钟才行 所以我还是放弃吧 |
[04:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:47] | So, you put all the furniture the same way it was | 你把家具摆得跟在屋里一模一样 |
[04:49] | in the house. What that really necessary? | 有必要么 |
[04:51] | Since we’re gonna be sleeping out here for two nights, | 咱们可得在外面睡两个晚上 |
[04:53] | I didn’t want Maw Maw to get confused. | 我不想让奶奶找不着北 |
[04:54] | Even on her normal nights, | 就算平时在屋里 |
[04:55] | she might accidentally pee in the hamper. | 她都有可能尿错地方 |
[04:57] | I’m heading to work. | 我要去上班了 |
[04:58] | Uh, there’s something I need to do first. | 得先解决件事 |
[05:00] | I’ll see you. | 回头见 |
[05:08] | So, where do we go to the bathroom? | 那 咱这两天在哪上厕所 |
[05:10] | Where you always go. | 还是老地点啊 |
[05:12] | The bathroom! | 厕所呗 |
[05:14] | Damn it, Burt! That’s my good bucket! | 我靠 伯特 这可是个好桶 |
[05:17] | Not anymore! | 以后就不是了 |
[05:18] | My… slipper’s running away! | 我的拖鞋逃跑了 |
[05:30] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[05:30] | Uh, I need to talk to one of the prisoners? | 我得跟一个犯人谈谈 |
[05:32] | He’s my daughter’s grandfather. | 他是我女儿的外公 |
[05:35] | The guy with the pigtails. | 扎小辫儿那个 |
[05:40] | Take off, son. | 走开 小子 |
[05:41] | In here, he’s nobody’s grandfather. | 在这里 他谁的外公也不是 |
[05:44] | Go on! Get! | 快走 快 |
[05:49] | Hey! Dale! | 喂 戴尔 |
[05:51] | Oh, hey, Jimmy, hi. | 嘿 吉米 你好啊 |
[05:53] | – How you doing? – Not so good. | -你怎么样啊 -不太好 |
[05:54] | I’m in jail, and as you can see by my hairstyle | 我蹲大狱呢 你看我的发型 |
[05:57] | I’ve had to make a few compromises | 就知道我得为自己的安全 |
[05:59] | in order to ensure my safety. | 做出一些妥协了 |
[06:05] | Hello again. | 我又来了 |
[06:06] | How-how’s Hope? | 喜旺怎么样 |
[06:08] | Good, good. Hey, I was wondering if I could ask you a question. | 很好 我能不能问你个问题 |
[06:10] | Well sure, you… | 当然可以 你… |
[06:13] | Hey! When Lucy was Hope’s age, | 喂 露西像喜旺这么大的时候 |
[06:15] | – did she hit other kids? – Yeah. | -她打其他小孩吗 -打 |
[06:17] | Then around two years old, she started biting. | 而且大概两岁的时候 她开始咬人 |
[06:20] | And right around three, she graduated to light stabbing. | 三岁左右 基本学会捅人了 |
[06:24] | Thanks, that’s all I needed! | 谢了 这些就够了 |
[06:34] | James, what are you doing? | 詹姆士 你在搞啥啊 |
[06:35] | I don’t know, making an animal. | 不知道啊 不是做动物吗 |
[06:37] | That’s a cat. People are going to think that’s cat meat. | 那是猫啊 大家会以为是猫肉呢 |
[06:41] | That’s 90% beef; make a cow. | 那90%都是牛肉 给我做个牛 |
[06:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:44] | Guys, what if my parents are right? | 万一我爸妈说对了呢 |
[06:46] | I mean, Lucy hit kids, too. | 我是说 露西也打人 |
[06:48] | What if this is the start | 万一这是个开始呢 |
[06:49] | of Hope turning into a serial killer? | 喜旺也要变成杀人魔了 |
[06:51] | That’s crazy; just ’cause Hope’s mom stabbed somebody. | 疯话 只因为喜旺他妈捅死了人 |
[06:54] | – And shot someone. – And strangled someone. | -还开枪打死了人 -还勒死了人 |
[06:56] | And poisoned someone. | 还毒死了人 |
[06:57] | 《杰拉尔多》:美国脱口秀 曾于97年电话采访过臭名昭著的连环杀手Billy Suff | |
[06:57] | Okay, we all watched the Geraldo special, | 好吧 我们都看过《杰拉尔多》特别集 |
[06:59] | what’s your point? | 你们的重点是什么 |
[07:00] | That nurture is more important than nature. | 后天培养比先天重要 |
[07:01] | I mean, how you raise her is gonna make her who she is. | 你养育她的方式才会影响她的一生 |
[07:04] | Sabrina’s right; nurture is everything. | 塞布丽娜是对的 后天才是关键 |
[07:07] | My parents were lesbians, but I’m not a lesbian. | 我双亲是女同性恋 你看我就不是 |
[07:10] | I do like women, though. | 不过我确实喜欢女人 |
[07:12] | Oh, tricky math on this one. | 这是个逻辑陷阱 |
[07:14] | But I love my parents. | 可我爱我的双亲 |
[07:15] | My dad always pushed me hard to become an Olympic gymnast. | 我爹总想把我培养成奥运级别体操选手 |
[07:18] | I never made it to the Olympics, but hey… | 我没能闯入奥运会 可你们看 |
[07:28] | My point is, kids react to the environment they’re raised in. | 重点是 孩子的成长和环境有关 |
[07:32] | Hope will be fine. | 喜旺会没事的 |
[07:33] | Plus, it’s not like she’s been exposed | 况且她也不是成长在 |
[07:35] | to a lot of violence or conflict, right? | 暴力和冲突的环境中 是不是 |
[07:38] | You burnt the toast again?! | 你又把烤面包烧焦了 |
[07:40] | You have to stop being distracted by the TV! | 能不能别总被电视分散精力啊 |
[07:42] | I’m sorry! That commercial | 对不起 当时在播 |
[07:44] | for Crazy Michael’s Appliance Store was on | 疯狂迈克五金店的广告 |
[07:46] | and I can’t decide if he’s an actor | 我说不准他是个演员 |
[07:48] | or if he’s really crazy– I’m mesmerized! | 还是真的疯了 我看入迷了 |
[07:53] | Stop it! | 要闹哪样啊你 |
[07:56] | Oh! My battery’s dead again. | 电池又没电了 |
[07:59] | Have you been using my headlights | 你是不是又用了车灯 |
[08:01] | to practice your stupid shadow puppets? | 来练你那愚蠢的手影戏了 |
[08:04] | Stupid? I found a great one last night. | 蠢 我昨晚练成神功了 |
[08:07] | What’s that look like to you? | 你觉得看起来像什么 |
[08:08] | It looks like an idiot who keeps leaving my headlights on. | 像个总用我车灯不关的蠢货 |
[08:11] | Wrong! Moose antlers! | 错 是麋鹿角 |
[08:15] | Oh, damn it, Jimmy! | 你妹的 吉米 |
[08:16] | You’re a grown man. | 你是个成人了 |
[08:17] | When are you gonna stop spilling drinks? | 什么时候才能不打翻饮料 |
[08:24] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[08:26] | James? | 詹姆士 |
[08:31] | Can I get three pounds of the cat? | 猫肉给我来三磅 |
[08:36] | So, no more arguing, no more fighting. | 所以以后不准吵架 也不准打闹 |
[08:39] | Nothing. | 禁止一切暴力 |
[08:39] | Look, Jimmy, I’m all for making sure | 吉米 只要不让她将来某天 |
[08:41] | she doesn’t murder us one day. | 把我们都弄死 怎么做我都赞成 |
[08:43] | But why worry now? | 可非得现在做吗 |
[08:44] | She’s still got that big soft spot on her head. | 她小脑袋还软软的呢 |
[08:47] | It’s like an emergency kill switch. | 那就像个紧急杀人开关 |
[08:49] | You know what babies are like. | 你知道小孩都是怎么样的 |
[08:50] | One day they’re crawling, next day they’re walking. | 今天还在爬 明天就会跑了 |
[08:52] | One day they can’t even use a spoon. | 今天还不会用勺子 |
[08:54] | The next day, they’re stabbing you. | 明天就能拿刀捅你玩 |
[08:58] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[08:59] | She can walk now, she can pick stuff up. | 她都能走了 也会拿东西 |
[09:02] | Those are the two most important things | 要杀人 |
[09:03] | you need to know how to do to kill somebody. | 这两样最关键了 |
[09:05] | As long as we show her that people should be kind, | 只要我们展示人性的光辉面 |
[09:07] | keep everything peaceful, and don’t raise our voices… | 大家都淡定 不大声说话 |
[09:11] | I think we’ll be okay. | 我想会没事的 |
[09:12] | We can’t let our guard down. | 但也不能放松防备 |
[09:13] | I love her, but I’m gonna sleep with one eye open | 我爱她 可在她翅膀硬离开家之前 |
[09:15] | till she moves out of this house. | 我都要睁眼睡觉了 |
[09:16] | And in this family, that could be a long, long time. | 在这个家里 孩子要离家将会非常的遥远 |
[09:21] | Virginia! | 维吉妮亚 |
[09:23] | Did you bring my guitar out like I asked? | 你按我说的把吉他带出来了吗 |
[09:25] | No, I was going to, but that | 没 我本想拿 可是 |
[09:27] | Crazy Mike commercial came on, and I got sucked in. | 疯狂迈克的广告又来了 我又入迷了 |
[09:30] | I swear, if that guy doesn’t | 说真的 如果那小子没有多动症 |
[09:31] | – really have Tourette’s, he’s freaking DeNiro. – Virginia! | -他就是周星驰级别的 -维吉妮亚 |
[09:34] | I told you I wanted to play | 我说过我想在篝火边弹琴 |
[09:35] | around the campfire! I can’t believe this! | 真不敢相信 |
[09:36] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[09:40] | Okey-dokey! | 好吧好吧 |
[09:42] | I’ll go get it! | 我去拿吧 |
[09:44] | Whoa-whoah! You’re not going in there, are you? | 你不会是要进去拿吧 |
[09:46] | What about the chemicals? | 那些有毒气体怎么办 |
[09:47] | I’ll hold my breath and close my eyes. | 紧闭双眼 死命憋气就行了 |
[09:48] | It’ll be like eating Indian food. | 就跟吃印度餐一样 |
[10:27] | I got it! | 拿到啦 |
[10:28] | That’s a lamp. | 那是落地灯 |
[10:31] | What did I go in there for? | 我进去是要拿啥来着 |
[10:33] | A guitar. | 吉他 |
[10:46] | There’s a skeeter on my Peter | 蚊子叮着彼得 |
[10:48] | Get it off | 快走开 |
[10:51] | There’s a dozen on my cousin | 还有好多围攻我的兄弟 |
[10:52] | You can hear the suckers buzzin’ | 吸血之声嗡嗡嗡 |
[10:59] | I could get used to a world without roofs. | 没有屋顶的日子过得也挺舒坦 |
[11:01] | I love the fresh air. | 空气好新鲜 |
[11:04] | And I hate roofers. | 而且我讨厌盖屋顶的人 |
[11:09] | Rain! | 雨 |
[11:11] | Burt, did you check the weather? | 伯特 你看过天气预报吗 |
[11:13] | No, I did not. | 没有 |
[11:32] | Put everything I could | 我把所有能放进车里的东西 |
[11:33] | into the car, just to make room in here. | 都塞进去了 这里空间可以大些 |
[11:35] | My pickup has the clothes, Jimmy’s van has the food. | 我的小卡车里有衣服 吉米的车里有吃的 |
[11:38] | And Virginia’s got junk in her trunk. | 维吉尼亚车后箱里都是垃圾 |
[11:40] | Hey! Junk in the trunk! | 垃圾塞进车后箱 |
[11:42] | I just got that. | 我明白啦 |
[11:43] | You good, Maw Maw? | 你没事吧 奶奶 |
[11:44] | Train travel– it’s the only way to see America. | 火车旅行 欣赏美国的唯一方式 |
[11:48] | Okay, well… we’re going through a tunnel! | 好吧 火车要进隧道咯 |
[11:53] | Okay, well, I’m going out to the van to get some food. | 好吧 我得去车里拿点吃的 |
[11:56] | It’s pretty dark out there. | 外面黑得一塌糊涂 |
[11:57] | So, for dinner tonight we’re either having flank steak, | 看来今晚我们要么吃牛排 |
[12:00] | or floormats. | 要么吃车垫了 |
[12:19] | So come on down… | 快来瞧瞧 |
[12:22] | Do any of you butt lumps need a damn clock radio? | 你们有谁需要带收音机功能的闹钟吗 |
[12:24] | I need one, I need at least three! | 我要一个 至少要三个 |
[12:27] | I need three to control my mind! Whoo! | 我得要三个才行 耶 |
[12:30] | Clock radio! | 收音机闹钟 |
[12:32] | Want to buy a DVD? | 要买DVD吗 |
[12:36] | Ron Paul for President. | 朗·保罗竞选总统 |
[12:39] | What are you? | 你是哪路神仙啊 |
[12:42] | Living in these pods isn’t so bad. | 在这小地方蜗居着也不赖 |
[12:44] | I wonder what poor people do when their houses get tented | 我好奇那些穷人没地方住 |
[12:46] | and they have no place to live. | 房子又在维修的时候怎么办 |
[12:47] | This is what poor people do; we’re poor. | 就像我们这样 我们就是穷人 |
[12:52] | Still, it’s not so bad. | 不过也不赖嘛 |
[12:55] | Oh, crap! | 糟糕 |
[13:04] | Whoah! | 搞什么 |
[13:06] | Whoah, yourself, sock-burner! | 还不是你 烧袜子的家伙 |
[13:08] | Sorry, I got distracted by the neighbor’s TV. | 对不起 我被隔壁的电视分神了 |
[13:10] | Aw, you’re always doing that! | 你老这样 |
[13:12] | It’s like you have ADD. | 总是注意力不集中 |
[13:13] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey… | 等等等等 |
[13:15] | Not in front of the anger sponge. | 别当着孩子的面吵 |
[13:20] | Look at us, being affectionate. | 瞧瞧我们 相亲相爱 |
[13:22] | and not murdering each other. | 没有自相残杀 |
[13:24] | This is the norm. | 这才正常 |
[13:38] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[13:39] | Going to the gas station to potty. | 去加油站尿尿 |
[13:41] | Just try the bucket chair, | 试试椅子水桶二合一的马桶 |
[13:42] | just to say you did it. | 以后就能炫耀你用过二合一马桶了 |
[13:43] | Why would I want to say that? | 有啥好炫耀的 |
[13:46] | Got to go, got to go, got to go-go-go. | 快走快走快点走 |
[13:48] | Got to go, got to go, got to go! | 速度速度速度 |
[13:50] | Got to go! Got to go! Got to go! | 急死急死急死了 |
[13:52] | Okay, I’m gonna go. | 好了 马上出发 |
[13:54] | I’m going. | 出发 |
[14:00] | No, no, no. | 别别别 |
[14:01] | No! No! Aah! | 不了个是吧 |
[14:04] | Did you leave the lights on in my car last night? | 你昨晚是不是把我的车灯开过夜了 |
[14:07] | Uh, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[14:08] | Damn it! The battery’s dead | 该死 电池耗光了 |
[14:10] | and the other cars are too full to drive! | 其他的车塞得根本没法开 |
[14:12] | Ah, dat, dat, dat… Baby’s awake. | 嘘嘘嘘 宝宝醒了 |
[14:16] | – Hey, hon! – Hi, pumpkin! | -嘿 亲爱的 -嘿 小宝宝 |
[14:21] | Ah, oooh. | 不行不行了 |
[14:37] | Boo-ya! | 哟呵 |
[14:45] | Take a picture, it’ll last longer! | 照个相 留住美好瞬间 |
[14:50] | Hey! | 你 |
[14:51] | Wait! Hey, you! | 你给我站住 |
[14:53] | Technically, with my head just over the steering wheel, | 严格地说 我把头探到方向盘前 |
[14:56] | I can see a good part of the side view mirror | 我能很清楚地看到侧视镜 |
[14:58] | from the reflection in my windshield | 从副驾驶座上的鱼缸 |
[14:59] | that was reflecting off the empty aquarium | 反射到前挡风玻璃的 |
[15:01] | in the passenger seat. | 影像 |
[15:03] | You need an unobstructed view. | 你的视线不该有阻挡 |
[15:04] | And did I mention the reflection in the aquarium? | 我刚提到鱼缸的反射了吧 |
[15:06] | Look, if you want to live out of your van, that’s your business. | 听着 你打算住你的货车 那是你的事 |
[15:08] | But don’t drive it around. | 但是别到处开来开去 |
[15:09] | I don’t live in the van. | 我没住在车里 |
[15:11] | Actually, currently I live in the storage pod, | 事实上 我现在住在储物仓里 |
[15:14] | which is a funny story. | 听起来挺可笑的 |
[15:15] | Because I have termites, and… | 因为家里有白蚁 而且 |
[15:17] | You’re still writing me that ticket. | 你还是要给我开单子 |
[15:19] | Okay, well, that is good | 好吧 这样也行 |
[15:21] | because it gives me another chance | 因为这也是个机会 |
[15:23] | to practice my maturity and my ability to not get mad, | 让我学着成熟 学着控制情绪 |
[15:26] | even though I am now very late for work. | 即使我现在上班已经迟到很久了 |
[15:28] | So… | 所以 |
[15:30] | thank you, all’s dandy! | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[16:02] | Two hundred dollars?! | 两百大洋 |
[16:06] | Where the hell am I going to get that kind of money, man? | 我上哪弄那么多钱啊 伙计 |
[16:09] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[16:09] | I pay for food when I get hungry! | 我饿的时候会花钱买食物 |
[16:11] | I don’t just get to go to the restaurant and eat for free | 我可不会因为衬衣上有个什么鸟徽章 |
[16:13] | because of some stupid badge on my shirt! | 就跑去餐厅吃霸王餐 |
[16:16] | Say what you want about me, | 要怎么说我都可以 |
[16:17] | but please don’t disrespect the badge. | 但请不要藐视警徽 |
[16:18] | Why don’t you use your badge to catch some real criminals? | 你咋不用你的警徽去抓点真正的罪犯啊 |
[16:21] | You idiot! You ridiculous, stupid idiot! | 你个白痴 不可理喻的大白痴 |
[16:26] | Sir, pick that up, or I’ll have to cite you for littering. | 先生 请捡起来 不然我就告你乱扔垃圾 |
[16:28] | Littering? Seriously? You want to see littering? | 乱扔垃圾 说真的么 你想看乱扔垃圾是吧 |
[16:31] | I’m gonna make it rain, bitch! | 我给你来场垃圾雨 混蛋 |
[16:33] | Whoo! How you gonna give a ticket without your ticket book? | 你罚单都没了还咋开罚单呢 |
[16:37] | You stupid beeaaa… | 你个蠢货… |
[16:47] | Well, I can’t reach my parents, | 我打不通我父母的电话 |
[16:49] | but, uh, my friend says she can pick me up around dinner. | 不过我朋友说晚餐的时候可以来接我 |
[16:52] | So, do I just sit around here all day? | 所以 我得在这儿坐一整天吗 |
[16:55] | Oh, no. Since the state budget cuts, | 哦不 考虑到国家削减了财政预算 |
[16:59] | no one gets to just sit around. | 没人能白坐一整天 |
[17:06] | You know, I’m just glad Hope wasn’t there to see it. | 我很高兴喜旺没看到这一切 |
[17:08] | I really lost my temper. | 我真的失控了 |
[17:10] | Right, you never want to let a child see you upset. | 是啊 千万不能让孩子看到自己的失态 |
[17:12] | Exactly. That’s a whole thing we’re working on at the house. | 没错 这就是我们在家里行动的宗旨 |
[17:15] | Well, kudos. We made a point never to argue in front of Lucy. | 好样的 我们当年也决定不在露西面前争吵 |
[17:21] | Really? You never argued? | 真的假的 你们从来不吵架 |
[17:24] | I figured you guys argued a lot | 我还以为你们天天吵个不停 |
[17:25] | and that’s what made Lucy violent. | 所以露西才会变得暴力呢 |
[17:27] | Hey, ese, I found your underwear. | 瞧瞧 我找到你的内裤了 |
[17:34] | It’s very important for a child’s environment | 孩子成长的环境很重要 |
[17:36] | that the role models around them | 要有人在周围给他们树立榜样 |
[17:38] | make a consistent and conspicuous effort | 起到长期的潜移默化的作用 |
[17:40] | to keep calm. | 让他们保持平和 |
[17:42] | That’s right, you don’t wear underwear. | 对哦 你根本不穿内裤的 |
[17:45] | ‘Cause you’re a baby! | 因为你还是个小婴儿 |
[17:47] | And here’s your dirty diaper. | 这是你的脏尿布 |
[17:50] | That’s it! I’m done! | 够了 我受够了 |
[17:52] | Race war! | 种族战争开始 |
[17:58] | Hit him, not me, estupido! | 打他 别打我啊蠢货 |
[18:09] | And then he says, they never argued | 然后他说 他们从来 |
[18:10] | at all around Lucy, | 不在露西面前吵架 |
[18:11] | and she wasn’t allowed to argue, either. | 也不让她跟人吵架 |
[18:13] | Which is probably why, later in life, | 也许正因如此 在后来的人生中 |
[18:15] | when she had a conflict with someone, | 当她与别人发生冲突时 她不争吵 |
[18:16] | she stuck an ice-pick in their eye. | 而是直接往别人眼里扎冰锥 |
[18:18] | – And neck. – And ear. | -还有脖子 -还有耳朵 |
[18:19] | Man, I wish we’d taped that Geraldo special. | 靠 当初真该把《杰拉尔多》特别集录下来 |
[18:22] | But the point is, | 重点是 |
[18:23] | you have to let off steam. Right. | 有了情绪就得发泄出来 |
[18:24] | It’s like when you stick a cork | 就好比给卡通茶壶 |
[18:26] | in one of those cartoon tea-kettles. | 塞上了软木塞 |
[18:27] | Yes. You get fat, red, angry and explode. | 对啊 你会憋得脸红脖子粗 最后愤怒到爆炸 |
[18:29] | I mean, that’s what happened to me today. | 我今天就是这样 |
[18:31] | If we’re not careful, it’ll happen to all of us. | 如果不小心 我们全都可能变成那样 |
[18:34] | Actually, I had a little bit of an incident myself today. | 实际上 我今天也有点小状况 |
[19:04] | I might’ve lost my temper a little today, too. | 我今天貌似也有点失控了 |
[19:07] | I want a fish dog. | 我要个鱼味热狗 |
[19:08] | No onions, extra pickle. | 不要洋葱 多放点泡菜 |
[19:11] | Onions and pickle. | 加洋葱和泡菜 |
[19:13] | No onions. Extra pickle. | 不要洋葱 多放泡菜 |
[19:16] | On a fish dog. | 加在热狗上 |
[19:17] | Extra pickle. No onions. Hm? | 多放泡菜 不要洋葱 明白 |
[19:32] | No onions, extra pickles? | 没有洋葱 泡菜挺多 |
[19:35] | Virginia, I think I got yours! | 维吉妮亚 好像我这个是你的 |
[19:37] | Yeah, I was embarrassed, but at the same time, | 好吧 确实挺尴尬 但同时 |
[19:39] | I was pretty impressed that I still fit | 我很惊讶自己居然 |
[19:41] | through the drive-thru window. | 还能钻进那个小窗户里欸 |
[19:42] | It’s not that impressive, considering the first time | 也不是很惊人啦 想想当年 |
[19:44] | you did it, you were pregnant with Jimmy. | 你头一次钻进去的时候还怀着吉米呢 |
[19:49] | You put any four people in a house together, | 任何四个人同在一个屋檐下 |
[19:51] | and they’re gonna argue a little. | 都难免会有些小争执 |
[19:52] | When you throw in the fact that they do stupid things, | 当你认清事实 他们会做蠢事 |
[19:55] | over and over again, | 一遍又一遍 |
[19:57] | they’re gonna argue a lot. | 他们会有很多争执 |
[20:00] | But the good thing about arguing is it lets you get out | 但争执的好处是 可以让你发泄出负面情绪 |
[20:02] | all the bad so you can make room for the good. | 从而让家里变得更加和谐欢乐 |
[20:13] | It’s not that important whether or not you get mad, | 是否生气并不重要 |
[20:16] | ’cause you’re probably gonna. | 因为你迟早可能会生气 |
[20:17] | What’s important is what you do afterwards. | 重要的是生气过后你会做些什么 |
[20:21] | So, you’re gonna see us argue from time to time. | 所以 你会看到我们时不时的争吵不休 |
[20:24] | But you’re also gonna see us laugh. | 但你也会看到我们纵情大笑 |
[20:26] | ‘Cause a lot of families might argue less than we do, | 很多家庭没有我们这么多争执 |
[20:29] | but no family laughs more than we do. | 但也没几个家庭能有我们这么多欢笑 |
[20:32] | And don’t worry about all that serial killer stuff. | 不用担心什么连环杀手的事了 |
[20:34] | I don’t think, deep down, anyone really thinks | 我相信大家在内心深处 |
[20:37] | that you’re gonna kill us. | 其实都不觉得你会杀了我们 |
[20:41] | Did you lock the bedroom door? | 卧室门锁了吗 |
[20:42] | Damn right, I did. | 屁话真多 我锁啦 |
[20:45] | Thank you for watching Raising Hope on Fox. | 欢迎收看福克斯电视台的《家有喜旺》 |