时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Is that olive loaf? I want olive loaf. | 你是在做橄榄包吗 我要吃 |
[00:08] | It’s not officially olive loaf, | 不算正统的橄榄包 |
[00:10] | but I smooshed together some olives and some meat. | 不过我好歹是把橄榄和火腿揉在一起了 |
[00:14] | You’ll like it. | 包您满意 |
[00:16] | Hope’s getting new baby clothes. | 喜旺有新衣服穿咯 |
[00:18] | That guy who sells socks out of his trunk | 那个把车停在药店停车场 |
[00:20] | in the drug store parking lot has fabric now. | 卖袜子的家伙开始兜售布料了 |
[00:28] | Virginia, would you give her her pill today? | 维吉妮亚 你今天给她吃药了吗 |
[00:31] | No. It’s an even-numbered day. It’s your turn. | 没 今天双号 归你管 |
[00:34] | Just shove it in her mouth. | 直接把嘴撬开塞进去就行了 |
[00:35] | She bites me. | 她会咬人啊 |
[00:36] | I still have my mark from two days ago. | 两天前的印子还历历在目 |
[00:38] | Figure it out. | 你自己搞定吧 |
[00:43] | Why do you have to make this so difficult? | 你为啥非要把这事儿搞这么困难 |
[00:46] | Don’t have a lot of other things going on. | 反正闲着也是闲着嘛 |
[00:58] | Check it out. | 瞧我的 |
[00:59] | “Yo, my parents named me Frank, ’cause they love | 我爸妈给我取名弗兰克 因为他们爱吃 |
[01:02] | tube-shaped meat.” | 方腿肉 |
[01:05] | Let me do the lady. | 我来演那个女的 |
[01:06] | “I’ll take a quarter pound of the chicken salad.” | 给我来四分之一磅鸡肉色拉 |
[01:12] | But that’s what she would probably say. | 但她可能本来就要说这句 |
[01:14] | I know. That’s why I said it. | 对啊 所以我才这么说的 |
[01:16] | Yeah… | 好吧 |
[01:17] | You don’t get what we’re doing, do you? | 其实你没懂我意思 是吧 |
[01:19] | Could an available sales associate | 哪位店员有空 |
[01:21] | bring a nose hair clipper to the manager’s office | 请带支鼻毛修剪器前来经理办公室 |
[01:23] | for a price check? | 核实价格 |
[01:25] | I repeat– could an available sales associate… | 重复一遍 哪位店员有空请… |
[01:29] | Oh, good, you heard me. | 太好了 你们听到我说话了 |
[01:31] | What’s with the funny voice? | 那搞笑的声音是啥意思 |
[01:33] | It’s Jimmy Stewart. | 我在学吉米·斯图尔特 |
[01:34] | I had to disguise my voice because my ex-wife is in the store. | 我前妻来店里了 我只好用假声说话 |
[01:37] | – What’s she doing here? – I don’t know. | -她来干嘛 -不知道 |
[01:39] | Last time I saw her she was living in Phoenix with her new husband. | 上次还是在凤凰城看见她和她新老公 |
[01:42] | But between them closing the blinds | 我隔了还有一百多码 |
[01:43] | and me having to stay 100 yards away from her, | 就看到他们拉上百叶窗了 |
[01:45] | it wasn’t worth flying there anymore. | 也没要再飞奔过去了 |
[01:46] | Wait, is that Barney Jr.? | 等等 那个是小巴尼吗 |
[01:48] | No, that’s Trevor. | 不 那是特雷弗 |
[01:49] | He’s her son with Doug. | 她和道格的儿子 |
[01:50] | The man she left the man she left me for. | 她就是为了那男人抛弃了我的后任 |
[01:54] | Any strays? | 干净了吗 |
[01:55] | Let me take a shot. But I’m going to leave a couple. | 我来帮你 我建议还是留点 |
[01:57] | You don’t want her to think you care too much. | 省得她胡思乱想 |
[01:59] | I need to look my best. | 我要好好打扮打扮 |
[02:00] | Gloria hasn’t seen me since my gastric bypass. | 格罗瑞亚在我做完胃旁路手术后就没见过我 |
[02:03] | I was skinny when we got married, but then I put on 200 pounds. | 我们新婚时我可苗条了 可后来爆肥200磅 |
[02:06] | Got ’em. | 搞定 |
[02:08] | Aw, Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[02:22] | Hey! Hey! Hey! | 喂 喂 喂 |
[02:23] | Hey, release! Release! | 放开我 放开我 |
[02:25] | Release. | 张嘴 |
[02:29] | That’s puzzling. | 真奇怪 |
[02:30] | Thursday’s bite had more marks. | 礼拜四的牙印好像要多一些 |
[02:32] | Did you lose a tooth? | 你是不是掉了颗牙 |
[02:34] | Yeah. Last night. | 对啊 昨晚掉的 |
[02:36] | I got into a bit of a tussle with a piece of taffy | 我吃了颗粘牙的太妃糖 |
[02:39] | and I swallowed my back right molar. | 就把右边的臼齿一起吞下去了 |
[02:43] | – The gold one? – Yep. | -是那颗金牙吗 -对 |
[02:44] | So, uh, what are you going to do about that? | 那你想好怎么办了吗 |
[02:46] | About what? | 什么怎么办 |
[02:47] | The tooth. | 那颗牙 |
[02:48] | It’s got to be worth a few hundred dollars. | 至少值几百美元了吧 |
[02:50] | You gonna, uh, go after it? | 想过怎么拿出来吗 |
[02:53] | Oh, God, you’re disgusting. | 神啊 你真恶心 |
[02:56] | You want me to go through my poo? | 你是要我去翻便便 |
[02:58] | It’s worth hundreds of dollars. | 那可值好几百美元啊 |
[02:59] | Yeah, well, I’m 85 years old. | 我都85岁了 |
[03:01] | I’m not going to go through my poo to find a stupid tooth. | 我才不要为了颗牙去挑便便 |
[03:04] | It’s gone. | 没了就没了 |
[03:08] | Mind if I go through it? | 我去找总行了吧 |
[03:09] | Yeah, I mind. | 不行 |
[03:11] | Stay the hell out of my poo. | 离我的便便远点 |
[03:13] | It might not even be the gold one. Let me look again. | 也有可能吞的不是金牙 让我好好瞧瞧 |
[03:24] | We do have fun, don’t we, Burt? | 咱俩其实玩的很开心啊 不是吗 伯特 |
[03:28] | “Barney, you look great. | 巴尼 你真精神 |
[03:29] | And I’m so glad to see you got rid of that second head.” | 真高兴看到你摆脱了创伤 |
[03:32] | “I’m Barney saying something funny. | 我是风趣幽默的巴尼 |
[03:35] | “Look at me, I’m shaking hands with a boy. | 瞧瞧 我在和个男孩握手 |
[03:38] | “I sure am. | 没错 |
[03:39] | Shaking hands with a boy?” | 和个男孩握手 |
[03:41] | Sabrina, can you take Trevor to the break room | 塞布丽娜 劳驾你带特雷弗去休息室 |
[03:43] | to get him an official work shirt? | 换套工作服 |
[03:45] | This young buck’s joining the Howdy’s team. | 这个年轻人要加入我们了 |
[03:47] | Well, welcome to Howdy’s. | 欢迎欢迎 |
[03:48] | And just remember, if you’re honest and you work hard, | 记住 如果你勤劳勇敢 |
[03:51] | you’ll be mocked and ridiculed by all the other employees. | 那就会被同事们玩死 |
[03:55] | Gloria’s divorced and thinking about moving back to town. | 格洛瑞亚离婚了 还说打算搬回镇上住 |
[03:58] | She wants to spend a little time together. | 她想和我多多相处 |
[04:01] | I need you guys to keep Trevor occupied. | 你们帮我管住特雷弗 |
[04:04] | I’m just worried he might be a little bit of a hmm-hmm blocker. | 我怕那啥被他打扰到 |
[04:19] | Hey, check us out. | 快来看 |
[04:20] | I bought way too much fabric. We’re twins. | 我布料买多了 所以做了套姐妹装 |
[04:22] | Adorable. | 萌翻了 |
[04:23] | Question– if Maw Maw swallowed a gold tooth | 提问 要是奶奶吞了颗价值好几百的金牙 |
[04:25] | worth a couple hundred bucks and doesn’t retrieve it, | 还不肯找回来 |
[04:27] | potentially that makes it | 这就符合 |
[04:28] | a finders-keepers situation, right? | 谁找到归谁的原则了对吧 |
[04:30] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[04:32] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[04:33] | – Why? – We are not those people. | -为什么 -我们可不是那种人 |
[04:35] | What people? | 哪种人 |
[04:36] | Poo going through people. | 挑粪的 |
[04:38] | People so desperate they | 悲催到 |
[04:39] | go through poo for a couple hundred dollars. | 为了几百刀要捡便便 |
[04:41] | It’s disgusting. | 恶心死了 |
[04:43] | Well, so are all those rich jerk clients you talk about. | 想想之前那些被你吐槽的有钱人 |
[04:45] | Always flushing money down the drain. | 你说人家总是花钱如流水 |
[04:47] | We would literally be flushing money down the drain. | 我们这是顺着流水找钱花嘛 |
[04:50] | Burt, I will steal coins from a fountain, | 伯特 我宁愿去偷喷泉里的硬币 |
[04:52] | I’ll even do clinical drug trials again, | 甚至再去做药物临床试验 |
[04:55] | as long as I’m not the placebo– I don’t like feeling tricked, | 只要不拿我试验安慰剂就行 最讨厌被耍了 |
[04:57] | but there is no amount of gold | 可再多金子也不值得 |
[04:59] | that’s worth rummaging through that lady’s butt custard. | 去翻老太太的臭便便 |
[05:05] | Oh, check it out. | 看我的 |
[05:06] | “I like to stick my nose | “我喜欢闻鸡鸡的屁屁 |
[05:08] | in this chicken’s butt ’cause it really relaxes me.” | 这样我会很放松” |
[05:12] | “I have to be careful. I can’t sniff too hard | “我得小心点 我不敢使劲儿吸 |
[05:14] | “Or I’ll suck this chicken right in my gigantic nose. | “不然鸡鸡会整个吸进我的大鼻鼻 |
[05:17] | “I did that once with a Cornish game hen. | “我已经吸过一只考尼什母鸡鸡 |
[05:19] | I think it’s still up there.” | 她好像还在那里” |
[05:22] | You’re pretty good at this. | 你很擅长这个嘛 |
[05:23] | What are you, like, 32, 33…? | 你多大了 32还是33岁 |
[05:24] | – 34. – 34. | -老子34 -哦34 |
[05:27] | Hey, what’s so funny? | 笑什么呢 |
[05:29] | Oh, we’re just doing that thing that you stink at | 我们在玩你不擅长那个 |
[05:31] | where we make up what people are saying. | 在远处给别人配音 |
[05:32] | He made a pretty good joke about your big nose. | 他对你大鼻子的嘲弄很有水准喔 |
[05:35] | My nose is normal sized. | 我鼻子是标准尺寸啊 |
[05:37] | I’m sorry, what? I couldn’t hear you over your nose. | 不好意思你说什么 你鼻子挡住了我没听清 |
[05:41] | Yeah, that… That joke’s a stinker | 那个… 这笑话真臭 |
[05:44] | even I could smell with my normal size nose. | 我标准尺寸的鼻子都闻到了臭气 |
[05:53] | Lean to the left, then lean to the right. | 左边摇摇 右边倒倒 |
[05:58] | Oh, hey, Jimmy. | 吉米啊 |
[05:59] | Trevor’s teaching me how to Dougie. | 特雷弗教我跳道基舞呢 |
[06:00] | You should try it. It’s pretty easy. | 你也来试试吧 很简单喔 |
[06:01] | But don’t lean too far to the side, | 但别侧倾太多 |
[06:03] | ’cause your nose might tip you over. | 不然你的大鼻子会让你摔倒 |
[06:06] | You know, like a construction crane. | 就像个起重机一样 |
[06:08] | Construction crane. You’re hilarious. | 起重机吗 你真搞笑 |
[06:10] | He is, right? This nose stuff is good. | 是吧是吧 鼻子笑话真给力 |
[06:13] | That young man has tapped into | 这小子可有希望成为 |
[06:14] | a very rich area for comedy. | 下一个郭德纲啊 |
[06:21] | Hey, listen, we need to chat for a minute, just bro to bro. | 喂 我们得谈谈 男人间的谈话 |
[06:24] | I-I think you’re funny, but I need you to back off | 我觉得你很搞笑 可你得停下来 |
[06:27] | a smidge with the nose insults, okay? | 停止攻击我的鼻子 好吗 |
[06:29] | Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were sensitive about it. | 我很抱歉 我不知道你那么敏感 |
[06:32] | You’ve got a big nose, I’ve got big ears. It’s no big deal. | 你有大鼻子 我有大耳朵 没啥大不了的 |
[06:34] | Where I grew up, guys make | 我小的时候 大家都 |
[06:35] | fun of each other about that kind of stuff. | 互相开彼此的玩笑 |
[06:37] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, no. Yeah, of course. | 对对对对 当然 |
[06:39] | It’s only a thing because you’re doing it in front of Sabrina. | 只是别在塞布丽娜面前这样 |
[06:41] | And I, you know, I kind of like her. | 因为我 那个 我有点喜欢她 |
[06:45] | Mm-hmm, yeah. So… | 没错 所以… |
[06:46] | Well, we have a bigger problem then. | 那我们之间就有问题了 |
[06:49] | – I kind of like her, too. – You’re 13. | -我也喜欢她 -可你才13岁啊 |
[06:51] | So? You have a big nose. We all have our faults. | 那又怎样 你还有个大鼻子呢 大家都有缺陷 |
[06:55] | I guess we’ll just have | 看来只能看她 |
[06:55] | to see which one she’s willing to overlook. | 能容忍哪一个了 |
[06:58] | Plus, I’m funny, and I can do the Dougie. | 不过我会逗人笑 还会道基舞 |
[07:00] | What up now, son? Whoo-whoo. | 怎么样啊小子 |
[07:12] | Whoa, somebody’s been to the beauty saloon. | 看来有人去美发了啊 |
[07:14] | Gloria thought it made me look like Matthew McConaughey. | 格洛瑞亚觉得这样比较像马修·麦康纳 |
[07:17] | “All right, all right, all right”. | “好吧 好吧 好吧” |
[07:19] | It’s not as good as your Jimmy Stewart, | 你还是学吉米·斯图亚特比较像 |
[07:20] | – but you keep working at it. – Yeah, well, I got to get going. | -再加把劲儿 -好的 我得走了 |
[07:22] | Gloria doesn’t like me to dillydally, | 格洛瑞亚不喜欢我磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[07:24] | when I’m supposed to be dallying her dilly. | 尤其是当我本该去蹭蹭她的摸摸时 |
[07:27] | If you know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[07:29] | I think I do, but I wish I didn’t. | 懂了 可我真心希望我没懂 |
[07:34] | Hey look, Jimmy’s nose is here. | 快看 吉米的鼻子来了 |
[07:37] | The rest of him should be coming along any minute. | 他身体其他部分应该马上也到了 |
[07:40] | Well, at least I don’t have big ears, Dumbo. | 至少我没有大耳朵 呆子 |
[07:43] | You going to fly away with those big ears, big ears? | 你要用耳朵当翅膀飞起来吗 大耳朵 |
[07:46] | Plus, my parents aren’t divorced. | 还有 我父母可没有离婚 |
[07:48] | What up now, son? Whoo-whoo. | 怎么样啊小子 |
[07:50] | My God, Jimmy?! Jimmy, he’s just a kid. | 天呐 吉米 他还是个孩子 |
[07:53] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[07:54] | A lot of people tease me about my big ears | 大家都嘲笑我的大耳朵 |
[07:57] | and my parents’ divorce. | 嘲笑我父母离异 |
[07:58] | I just… need to get stronger. | 我只是… 需要再坚强点儿 |
[08:01] | Hey, hey, hey, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[08:14] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[08:16] | Just making sure the tooth’s still in there. | 就看看金牙还在不在 |
[08:18] | What? | 纳尼 |
[08:19] | I started thinking about the hot tub. | 我想到了热水浴缸 |
[08:21] | How we found it 20 years ago, | 20年前就捡回来了 |
[08:23] | and we’ve never had the money to buy a pump for it. | 可一直没钱买根管子 |
[08:25] | Every time we had any cash, | 每次有点现钱 |
[08:26] | some expense would come up and we couldn’t buy a luxury item. | 都有地方要花 想买点奢侈品都不行 |
[08:30] | Anyway, I was thinking, if we got that tooth and sold it, | 我在想 如果能把金牙找到卖掉 |
[08:33] | we could finally fix the hot tub. | 我们就能热水浴了 |
[08:35] | And then we could sit out here under the stars, | 那时我们两个人坐在星空下 |
[08:39] | you and me together. | 相爱的你我独处一缸 |
[08:41] | Just like we always dreamed of. | 那不就是我们的梦想吗 |
[08:43] | So you changed your mind. | 也就是说你改变主意了 |
[08:45] | Well, when I think of it as money, it feels wrong. | 想到钱的时候 我觉得那样不对 |
[08:48] | But if Maw Maw swallowed | 但如果奶奶吞下的 |
[08:51] | nights under the stars that I could enjoy with you | 是原本属于我们的美好时光 |
[08:54] | I would go through her yucky-yuck to get it. | 我愿意把她的臭便便翻到烂 |
[08:57] | You would? | 你真的愿意吗 |
[08:59] | But if we’re really going to do this, | 但如果我们真的要做 |
[09:01] | we can never tell a soul. | 只能天知地知你知我知 |
[09:05] | No one can know | 不许有第三个人知道 |
[09:07] | that we really are poo going through people. | 我们就是那种掏便便的人 |
[09:17] | Let me ask you a question. | 问你个问题 |
[09:18] | You’re not one of those kids who | 你不是那种喜欢 |
[09:19] | take judo or karate or anything like that, right? | 柔道或者跆拳道的小屁孩吧 |
[09:21] | No. | 不是 |
[09:22] | Good. ‘Cause if you keep making fun of me, | 很好 如果你还取笑我 |
[09:25] | and, yes, I’m saying this to a 13-year-old, | 没错 我在威胁一个13岁的小屁孩 |
[09:27] | I’m going to have to kick your ass. | 我就把你揍个底朝天 |
[09:29] | You lay one finger on me, and I tell Sabrina you love her, | 你碰我一下 我就告诉塞布丽娜你爱她 |
[09:32] | and that you wait outside | 还有你躲在厕所外面 |
[09:33] | the bathroom door and listen to her pee. | 偷听她尿尿的事 |
[09:36] | – I don’t do that. – It’ll be your word against mine. | -我可没干过 -那就口头对峙嘛 |
[09:39] | And nobody’s going to believe a guy that beat up a 13-year-old. | 谁会相信一个连13岁小孩都打的人呢 |
[09:42] | Okay, fine, I won’t beat you up. | 好吧 好吧 我不打你了 |
[09:43] | Just don’t tell Sabrina that I like her. | 你别告诉塞布丽娜我喜欢她 |
[09:45] | God, man, why can’t you just get a girl your own age? | 天呐 疯了 你就不能找个差不多大的吗 |
[09:47] | I’m new in town. I only know Sabrina. | 可我是新来的 我只认识塞布丽娜 |
[09:49] | We can fix that. If I can find you a girl your own age, | 我有办法 如果能找到一个差不多大的女孩 |
[09:52] | would you stop making fun of me? | 你能别再捉弄我了吗 |
[09:53] | If I stop making fun of you, who am I going to make fun of? | 可我不捉弄你我捉弄谁呀 |
[09:56] | All right, that makes 1,274 to 1,346. | 好吧 这回是1274比1346 |
[10:01] | Left hand’s making a comeback. | 左手回击成功 |
[10:04] | I can work with that. | 好吧 我试试 |
[10:13] | Hey. | 看 |
[10:14] | How about her? | 那姑娘咋样 |
[10:15] | Nice. | 赞 |
[10:17] | Mid to late puberty, | 青春期中后期 |
[10:18] | hormones going wild, | 荷尔蒙激增 |
[10:20] | that’s all me. | 正是我的菜 |
[10:21] | Go over and find out if she thinks I’m cute. | 去探探 看她是不是觉得我很帅 |
[10:23] | Why me? If I do it it’s weird. | 凭什么是我 我去搭讪会很怪的 |
[10:25] | Not as weird as you listening to Sabrina pee. | 那也没你偷听塞布丽娜尿尿来得诡异 |
[10:27] | – Sabrina… – Okay, okay, okay. | -塞布丽娜 -好吧好吧 |
[10:29] | God. I’ll go. | 我去我去 |
[10:35] | Uh, hi. | 好啊 |
[10:36] | I’m sorry to bug you. | 抱歉打扰你 |
[10:37] | I have a friend who thinks you’re real cute. | 我有个朋友觉得你很可爱 |
[10:43] | He’s a great kid, new in town. | 他是个好孩子 新搬来的 |
[10:44] | If you go out with him, I’d be thrilled. | 如果你能跟他一起出去 我会很高兴的 |
[10:46] | I could drive you guys on a date. Do you like movies? | 我可以载你们去约会 你喜欢看电影吗 |
[10:48] | I could take you to the movies or out to the lake. | 我可以载你们去看电影或是逛公园 |
[10:51] | I have a great van. | 我有辆很棒的货车 |
[10:52] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这是演的哪出啊 |
[10:54] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[10:55] | Hey, no. Nothing bad. Wow. | 不这样的 不是坏事 |
[10:58] | I’m not talking to your little girl for me | 我不是为自己跟她搭讪的 |
[11:00] | I’m talking to her for my friend, the bag boy over there. | 而是为了我的朋友 那个正在装袋的男孩 |
[11:05] | – What?! – Oh, no, I didn’t mean– | -什么 -啊 不 我不是… |
[11:11] | Judy… | 朱迪 |
[11:14] | We have to find that girl. | 我们得找到那姑娘 |
[11:16] | I think I’m in love. | 我想我陷入爱河了 |
[11:23] | Spatula, colander, rubber gloves, bleach… | 铲子 过滤器 橡胶手套 漂白剂 |
[11:28] | you’re gonna be sifting through excrement, aren’t you? | 你们这是准备要去掏粪吧 |
[11:31] | I beg your pardon! | 你说什么 |
[11:32] | I have no idea what you’re talking about, | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[11:33] | and I resent the “Implination”! | 我最讨厌话里有话了 |
[11:35] | I got some menthol rub to put under our noses, | 我找到些薄荷脑可以放在鼻子下面 |
[11:37] | so we won’t have to smell the poo. | 这样我们就闻不到便便味儿了 |
[11:45] | Oh, man! We got medium gloves. | 老天 我们买的是中号手套 |
[11:49] | I hope you don’t rip ’em. | 但愿不会被你撑破 |
[11:51] | How would I rip them, as you will be the wearer of them. | 我怎么会撑破 戴手套的人是你 |
[11:54] | As you will be the doer, doing the deed. | 因为你才是那个要大显身手的人 |
[11:57] | Why should I do the deed? | 凭什么要我来 |
[11:59] | You’re blood-related. | 你是直系亲属啊 |
[12:00] | It’s almost like going through your own. | 应该就跟掏你自己的便便差不多 |
[12:02] | That’s stupid. | 太傻蛋了吧 |
[12:07] | Okay. Flip a coin. | 这样吧 抛硬币 |
[12:11] | – Call it in the air. – Heads. | -高空猜正反 -正面 |
[12:13] | Nope. You lose. | 不对 你输啦 |
[12:15] | I’m still not doing it. | 我还是不会去的 |
[12:16] | It’s tails! You have to! | 翻的是反面 你必须去 |
[12:17] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不去 |
[12:18] | Why did you suggest a coin toss? | 那你干嘛说要抛硬币 |
[12:20] | Because I had a 50-50 chance of winning– I took a shot. | 因为我还有50%的获胜机会 我要试试 |
[12:22] | Unfair. Unfair! Unfair! | 不公平不公平 太不公平了 |
[12:25] | Fine. Flip it again. | 那行 再抛一次 |
[12:27] | – Heads. – Tails. | -正面 -反面 |
[12:29] | Here’s the gloves. | 手套接着 |
[12:31] | No, not doing it. | 不 还是不干 |
[12:32] | Stop doing that! | 别这样 |
[12:34] | Okay, fine, I’ll do it. | 好吧好吧 我去 |
[12:38] | I couldn’t stop thinking about the fact you bought a spatula. | 我一直在想你买了一把小铲子 |
[12:42] | I think you’re gonna want a slotted spoon. | 估计你还要一把通眼匙 |
[12:52] | So how come you’re not in school? | 你怎么会不用去上学啊 |
[12:53] | How come you’re a dropout who works in a grocery store | 你怎么会辍学在杂货店打工 |
[12:55] | and can’t get a girlfriend? | 还找不到女朋友啊 |
[12:57] | I was just trying to make conversation, man. | 我只想跟你随便聊聊 哥们 |
[13:00] | There you are. | 看 来了 |
[13:03] | You can run but you can’t hide. | 你可以跑 但逃不出我的眼 |
[13:10] | Hey… | 你好 |
[13:11] | remember me from the store? | 还记得我吗 杂货店的 |
[13:13] | I’m Trevor. | 我叫特雷弗 |
[13:14] | Yeah! Hi! I’m Judy. | 你好 我叫朱迪 |
[13:15] | Wanna hang out, maybe watch movies at my friend’s house? | 想一起去玩吗 去我朋友家看电影怎样 |
[13:18] | He says he has a VHS player. | 他说他家有家庭影院 |
[13:20] | Whatever that is. | 鬼知道那是啥玩意儿 |
[13:21] | I would but… my dad’s super-strict. | 我想去 可是 我爸超严格的 |
[13:24] | He keeps tabs on me with the GPS on my phone. | 他一直通过手机的GPS定位系统监视我 |
[13:27] | And I have to be at practice for the next two hours. | 而且我还得接着锻炼两个小时 |
[13:40] | You know I once caught a fish… this big? | 知道吗 我曾抓过一条鱼 有这么大 |
[13:48] | I cannot believe how sore I am from one day of running. | 跑了整整一天 真是说不出的痛苦啊 |
[13:54] | You need to stop acting like a 13-year-old girl | 你就别像个13岁的小姑娘了 |
[13:56] | and just tell Sabrina you like her. | 直接告诉塞布丽娜你喜欢她不就结了 |
[13:58] | Will you shut up, Mom? | 你消停消停行吗 老妈 |
[13:59] | I told you I’ll tell her when I’m ready! | 跟你说了 等我准备好我会告诉她的 |
[14:02] | Somebody got their period. | 某人来大姨夫啦 |
[14:05] | If I tell Sabrina too soon, it’ll mess up my plan. | 要是我马上告诉塞布丽娜 这就毁了我的计划 |
[14:08] | Trust me– I’ve been watching her. | 相信我 我一直在关注她 |
[14:10] | Things with Sabrina and Wyatt are always best | 塞布丽娜和怀特关系最好的那会 |
[14:13] | when he’s away at school and they don’t see each other much. | 就是怀特回学校 两人不常见面的时候 |
[14:15] | Oh, look– Wyatt sent me a kiss with a video text. | 快看 怀特发了我一条亲亲彩信 |
[14:24] | But when they’re in the same city, they start to fight. | 但是当他们在一起时 两人就开始吵了 |
[14:26] | But I like it with a little hair. | 可我喜欢你稍微留点毛 |
[14:28] | – Well, I don’t. – But I do. | -可我不喜欢 -但我喜欢 |
[14:29] | I don’t care! I’m getting my chest waxed! | 我不管 我要去刮胸毛 |
[14:34] | Christmas break, he’ll be here for a whole month. | 圣诞节 他会在这待上整整一个月 |
[14:36] | Week three, I make my move. | 到第三个星期 我就行动 |
[14:38] | Sounds like a solid plan. | 听起来还像个计划 |
[14:40] | I apologize for the “Period” Comment. | 刚说你大姨夫 我道歉 |
[14:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:43] | And for now, I just have to deal with Trevor. | 现在的首要任务是解决好特雷弗 |
[14:45] | Just be careful– blackmail never ends. | 小心点 敲诈随处可见 |
[14:48] | Remember that woman I caught cheating on her husband? | 还记得上次被我撞见偷人的那个女人吗 |
[14:50] | That’s why we never have to pay tolls on I-80. | 所以我们从不用付I80路段的过路费啊 |
[14:53] | That’s a woman?! | 那是个女的 |
[14:56] | Ooh. | 天 |
[14:57] | Eh, just have to do it until Christmas. | 我还是得等到圣诞节再行动 |
[14:58] | Besides, I could use a little exercise. | 再说 我还能小锻炼一下 |
[15:10] | Yo! | 喂 |
[15:11] | You! | 你 |
[15:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[15:14] | Why are you chasing these girls? Uh… | 干嘛追着这些姑娘跑 |
[15:17] | Is that my daughter’s phone? | 那不是我闺女的手机吗 |
[15:19] | Where the hell is my daughter? | 我女儿哪去了 |
[15:27] | You’re lucky I didn’t kill ya! | 算你走运我没宰了你 |
[15:29] | Ya big-nose pervert! | 你个大鼻子变态 |
[15:31] | It’s not that big, man. | 也不是很大嘛 老兄 |
[15:32] | Dude, did you not see the sock on the front door? | 大哥 你没看到门上挂了袜子么 |
[15:34] | – Judy… – Daddy! | -朱迪 -爸爸 |
[15:39] | I doubt… I doubt very much you will be seeing young Judy again. | 我觉得 我觉得你很难再见到她了 |
[15:42] | Fine. I was sick of her, anyway. | 无所谓 反正我也腻了 |
[15:44] | Find me a new one. | 给我找个新的 |
[15:45] | And this time, I want one with a little more junk in the trunk. | 这次我要屁股更有肉的 |
[15:49] | An Asian– blonde. | 我要个亚洲人 金发的 |
[15:50] | A blonde Asian with junk in her trunk. | 金发翘臀的亚洲妞 |
[15:53] | Find her. | 给我找去 |
[16:00] | What’s with all the ruckus? | 吵吵嚷嚷的咋回事啊 |
[16:05] | I have to tell Sabrina that I love her. | 我得去跟塞布丽娜表白 |
[16:09] | How about this: Sabrina, all the time we’ve spent | 这样行不 塞布丽娜 咱们一起在 |
[16:12] | at the express check-out lane, | “快速结账”通道工作的时候 |
[16:14] | I’ve been checking you out, | 我其实一直在”结”我对你的情”账” |
[16:15] | but I’ve never expressed how I feel. | 但我从来没”表明”过我的心意 |
[16:17] | I think it should rhyme. Chicks dig rhymes. | 我觉得该用点押韵的句子 想点儿押韵的 |
[16:20] | That’s true. What are you gonna wear? | 没错 而且你准备穿啥啊 |
[16:22] | You should go shirtless. | 你该裸上身 |
[16:23] | With maybe a necklace or a hat. | 配个项链或者帽子 |
[16:25] | Something to take her eyes off your slight belly. | 反正别让她注意到你的小肚腩就行 |
[16:26] | How about I put on a shirt? | 穿衬衫不行么 |
[16:27] | That’ll work. And make sure you have | 也行 但一定要 |
[16:29] | a toothpick sticking out of your mouth. | 嘴里叼根牙签 |
[16:30] | It says you have good hygiene. | 能显得你讲究卫生 |
[16:31] | Whatever you say, make sure it has some flair. | 不管说什么 一定要显得有深度 |
[16:33] | You are a special boy. | 你是个特别的男孩 |
[16:35] | And she needs to know that you’re special. | 得让她知道你很特别 |
[16:37] | Maybe start with that. | 不如就用这句做开场白吧 |
[16:39] | I am a special boy, and you should know that I am special? | 我很特别 你得知道我很特别 |
[16:42] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[16:43] | You know what? | 得了吧 |
[16:44] | I think I’m gonna write her a letter instead. | 我还是给她写封信算了 |
[16:49] | Where is my Word Jumble? | 我的字谜游戏呢 |
[16:53] | She’s close. | 她快拉了 |
[16:55] | It’s showtime, honey. | 该上场了 宝贝 |
[17:10] | Stop! | 站住 |
[17:12] | I can’t let my wife do this. | 这种事不能让老婆去做 |
[17:14] | Plus, I don’t want to sit in a hot tub | 而且我也不想跟一个 |
[17:15] | with a woman who’s sifted through poo. | 掏便便的女人共沐热水浴 |
[17:35] | Stop! | 站住 |
[17:36] | I can’t let you do it, either. | 我也不能让你去做 |
[17:40] | Burt… you know what this means? | 伯特 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[17:44] | We’re not those people. | 我们不是那种人 |
[17:47] | Oh, my God! We’re not those people! | 天啊 我们居然不是那种人 |
[17:48] | We’re not those people! | 我们不是那种人 |
[18:12] | Please don’t tell Gloria. | 求你别告诉格洛瑞亚 |
[18:13] | It’ll just be one more thing she has to fix about me. | 不然她要改造我的项目就又得多一条了 |
[18:18] | It’s so much pressure! | 压力真他妈大啊 |
[18:20] | I have to change my hair for her, | 我得为了她改变发型 |
[18:21] | and wear these weird “Metal-y” Eagle-wing shirts. | 还得穿这个什么狗屁金属鹰的恤衫 |
[18:24] | This is just like when we were married. | 简直又回到了我们结婚的时候 |
[18:27] | Barney, you gotta be yourself, | 巴尼 你得做你自己 |
[18:30] | and have somebody love you for the toy-collecting, | 你要找个爱真正的你的人 爱你的收藏玩具 |
[18:33] | normal shirt wearing, | 爱你的普通服饰 |
[18:34] | flat-haired store manager that you are. | 爱你这个平头的杂货店长 |
[18:37] | Somebody’s going to. | 会有人爱你的 |
[18:39] | ‘Cause that store manager’s great. | 因为你这位杂货店长棒极了 |
[18:43] | You got a little something… right here. | 你…. 这里有点脏东西 |
[18:52] | There comes a day in every man’s life | 每个男人生命中 |
[18:54] | when he has to stand face-to-face | 都会有这么一天 |
[18:56] | with the woman he loves and tell her how he feels. | 要面对面的向他心爱的女人表明心意 |
[18:59] | I’m not that man. | 可我不是那种男人 |
[19:00] | I chose to slip a note in her locker. | 我选择往她柜子里塞张小纸条 |
[19:12] | You know what? I’m proud of you. | 知道吗 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[19:13] | It must really feel great. | 感觉一定很好吧 |
[19:19] | What must feel great? | 什么感觉很好 |
[19:20] | I broke if off with Gloria. | 我甩了格洛瑞亚 |
[19:22] | She was no good for me. | 她不适合我 |
[19:24] | She went back home. | 她回去了 |
[19:25] | So Trevor’s gone, too? | 那特雷弗也走了 |
[19:30] | There also comes a point in every man’s life | 每个男人生命中都还有另一个时刻 |
[19:32] | when he has to run like a little girl | 要像小女生一样奔跑着 |
[19:33] | to retrieve a love note from a locker. | 去取回柜子里的情书 |
[19:36] | Luckily, I’ve been on a little girl’s track team | 幸运的是 前两个星期我一直在 |
[19:38] | for the last two weeks. | 小女生田径队里练着 |
[19:48] | Come on… come on… | 出来 快出来 |
[20:18] | Sometimes in life, you gotta bite the bullet | 人生有的时候 必须咬牙hold住 |
[20:20] | and let the chips fall where they may. | 让一切顺其自然 |
[20:21] | And if you’re lucky, things might turn out good. | 如果运气好 也许最后会柳暗花明 |
[20:25] | I could see how my words were touching Sabrina, | 我看得出来我的文字深深打动了塞布丽娜 |
[20:27] | and could feel all my hopes coming true. | 我感觉到一切美梦都快成真了 |
[20:30] | Hey, Jimmy… | 吉米 |
[20:31] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[20:34] | This is the sweetest love letter from Trevor. | 这是特雷弗写的情书 超感人的 |
[20:37] | Trevor? | 特雷弗 |
[20:38] | Yeah, well, I mean, it had to be him. | 是啊 我是说 不是他还有谁 |
[20:39] | His spelling is terrible. | 别人拼写不可能这么烂 |
[20:41] | He spelled “Captivating” With a “K.” | 他把C拼成了K |
[20:43] | He rhymed “Heart” With “Paul Blart.” | 还用”保罗布拉特”跟”心扉”押韵 |
[20:46] | Paul Blart had a humble courage. | 保罗布拉特有着谦卑的勇气啊 |
[20:48] | It’s so cute that he had a crush. | 他太可爱了 居然对我有好感 |
[20:51] | He wrote a lot of sweet things. | 他还写了很多甜言蜜语 |
[20:52] | When Trevor gets older, and he works on his spelling, | 等他长大了 学好了语文 |
[20:55] | he’s gonna be irresistible to women. | 他一定会成为少女杀手的 |
[20:58] | Luckily, I didn’t have to tell Sabrina how I felt | 很幸运 我没匆匆向塞布丽娜告白 |
[21:01] | before I was ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[21:07] | But pretty soon, I’m gonna have to, | 但过不了多久 我就必须得行动了 |
[21:09] | so I needed to start practicing. | 所以我得开始练习了 |
[21:11] | You’re dating a guy named Wyatt– | 你交往的男人叫”怀特” |
[21:13] | did you ever stop to think “Why it?” | 可你有没有想过是”为何” |
[21:15] | Seems like you guys always argue… | 看起来你们常常争执 |
[21:18] | And now I’m just stuck on a rhyme for “Argue.” | 我就卡在这个”争执”的韵脚了 |
[21:20] | Bargue, sargue, fargue… | 罢职 杀之 发指… |
[21:24] | Largue… | 偏执… |
[21:25] | Largue– feel like I’ve heard that. | 偏执 这词儿好像有点耳熟 |