时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Estimated delivery time: two minutes. | 预计两分钟后送达 |
[00:06] | It’s right around the corner. | 马上就到了 |
[00:07] | Your wedding gift is right around the corner! | 你们的结婚贺礼马上就到 |
[00:10] | What a double standard. | 真是双重标准 |
[00:11] | Barney gets to track a package, | 巴尼可以跟踪包裹 |
[00:13] | but I slip a GPS device onto my ex-girlfriend’s car, | 而我顺手在前女友车上安个定位 |
[00:16] | and I have to stay 500 feet away from her. | 就必须和她保持500英尺的距离 |
[00:18] | Estimated delivery time: one minute. | 预计一分钟后送达 |
[00:21] | It’s here! | 到了 |
[00:22] | Let’s go to the loading dock. | 我们去卸货点吧 |
[00:26] | Now, I know it’s a little extravagant, | 我知道有点夸张了 |
[00:27] | but you two are almost like family to me. | 但我们太亲了 |
[00:29] | And I got a healthy bonus | 而且我连续五年 |
[00:30] | after suppressing Sabrina’s union movement | 打压塞布丽娜的工会运动 |
[00:32] | for the fifth straight year. | 得了一笔不小的奖金 |
[00:34] | Here you go, Mr. Hughes. | 到了 休斯先生 |
[00:35] | Oh. What’s in here? | 这里面是什么 |
[00:38] | The knobs? | 门把手吗 |
[00:40] | This handmade armoire looked a lot bigger on the website. | 这手工衣橱比在网上看小多了 |
[00:43] | 50 bucks to ship this? | 就这运费还要50刀 |
[00:45] | You paid extra for the real-time GPS tracking | 因为你订购了性感女声的 |
[00:47] | with the sexy voice. | 实时定位跟踪 |
[00:49] | Your package is delivered. | 您的包裹到了 |
[00:51] | To hear me say “your package” again, | 再听我说一遍”您的包裹” |
[00:53] | please press one. | 请按1 |
[00:57] | Your… package. | 您的 包裹 |
[01:09] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 走起 |
[01:17] | If you let me watch those telenovelas like I wanted, | 都是你不让我看西语电视剧 |
[01:19] | maybe I could understand these Spanish instructions. | 不然这份说明书我没准能看懂 |
[01:21] | I know you’re not enjoying it now, | 我知道你现在笑不出来 |
[01:23] | but my scrapbook about | 但我制作的剪贴簿 |
[01:24] | how we turned Jimmy’s room into a scrapbooking room | 从吉米卧室到手工坊 |
[01:26] | is going to be hilarious. | 保准笑死你 |
[01:27] | Okay, now we’re doing red and white to brown, | 下面是红线和白线接褐色线 |
[01:29] | blue to purple. Ready? | 蓝线接紫线 准备好了吗 |
[01:36] | I think we need help. | 我们貌似需要帮助 |
[01:38] | And now on Kids Net, | 下面登台的是 |
[01:40] | America’s favorite teen wizard, Yo Zappa Do. | 美国人最喜爱的青少年巫师 赞普小哥 |
[01:43] | Zappa Do. | 赞普 |
[01:44] | Oh, no. Cici’s covered in spaghetti, | 糟了 妈妈让我们盯住茜茜 |
[01:46] | and Mom told us to keep an eye on her! | 可她还是涂了一身的意大利面 |
[01:49] | Maybe we should have kept two eyes on her. | 或许我们该定住她 |
[01:53] | Cici, you’re gonna get me into trouble. | 茜茜 你会害死我的 |
[01:59] | Hope really seems to like this little girl. | 喜旺好像很喜欢那个小姑娘 |
[02:01] | Looks like it’s time to call… | 看来是时候请出… |
[02:04] | Yo Zappa Do! Yo Zappa Do! | 赞普小哥 赞普小哥 |
[02:06] | Hurry up and help us! We need you! | 火速前来 解难献策 |
[02:11] | Yo, yo, yo, what do you say? | 哟哟 切克闹 |
[02:13] | Here I am to save the day. | 小哥来到万事好 |
[02:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:21] | That’s Trevor. | 那是特雷弗 |
[02:24] | Trevor is Barney’s ex-wife’s son. | 特雷弗是巴尼前妻的儿子 |
[02:27] | And when he came to visit Barney, | 他来看望巴尼期间 |
[02:28] | he kind of had a thing for Sabrina. | 对塞布丽娜有意思 |
[02:31] | So, obviously, we didn’t get along very well. | 不用说 我们关系不好 |
[02:34] | Now he’s on my TV. | 现在 他却出现在我家的电视里 |
[02:43] | So how do we do this? | 我们要怎么做呢 |
[02:45] | How do we pick the right day laborer? | 怎样选到合适的临时工呢 |
[02:46] | Well, what are you asking me for? | 问我干嘛 |
[02:47] | You’re the landscaper. You’ve done this before. | 你是扫庭院的 做过临时工 |
[02:50] | Well, yeah, for pickup soccer games | 顶多足球赛充个人数 |
[02:51] | or riding the carpool lane. | 或是给一帮人开开车 |
[02:53] | Never for something important, | 没做过啥正经的 |
[02:54] | like translating fan instructions. | 比如翻译电扇说明书 |
[02:56] | All right, well, just pull up. | 好吧 先停车 |
[02:58] | We’ll look for someone with glasses. | 我们找个戴眼镜的 |
[03:02] | No, no, no! | 别激动 |
[03:03] | We-we just need one. | 我们只要一个 |
[03:04] | – I am Juan. – No. | -我就是逸哥 -不是 |
[03:05] | Not Juan. One. | 不是逸哥 是一个 |
[03:07] | One person who can read this and speak English. | 要一个看得懂这个并且会讲英语的 |
[03:10] | I can. | 我可以 |
[03:14] | Ricardo? | 里卡多 |
[03:16] | I think you mean Natesville Radish superstar pitcher, | 这不是纳什维尔萝卜队明星投手 |
[03:19] | “Rocket” Ricardo. | “火箭”里卡多吗 |
[03:21] | Not anymore. | 那是以前 |
[03:23] | Now I am “Dig Your Sewer Line” Ricardo. | 我现在是清理污水管道的里卡多 |
[03:26] | The Radishes cut me because they said | 萝卜队把我踢出去了 |
[03:27] | my conditioning was not at a level they required. | 说是我体能不达标 |
[03:35] | Out. | 出局 |
[03:36] | What about Sabrina’s mother? | 那塞布丽娜的妈妈呢 |
[03:37] | She’s got money. You still dating her? | 她很有钱啊 你们还在一起吗 |
[03:39] | Apparently, my conditioning | 显然 我的体能 |
[03:40] | is not at a level she required, either. | 也达不到她的要求 |
[03:48] | Well, at least you know this is as bad as it can get. | 不管怎么说 最糟也不过如此了 |
[03:52] | Immigration! | 城管来了 |
[04:06] | You’re legal. Why’d you run? | 你是合法居民 你跑什么 |
[04:08] | I was trying to catch one and hoped there was a reward. | 我是想抓一个 说不定有奖赏 |
[04:18] | Thanks, Ricardo. | 谢谢 里卡多 |
[04:19] | How much owe you we? | 多少钱我们你 |
[04:20] | Just talk normal, Burt. He speaks English. | 说人话 伯特 他听得懂 |
[04:23] | Trying I am. Shocked too much I’ve been. | 试在我 电击受太多 |
[04:25] | We are friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[04:26] | It is my pleasure to give you a room | 很高兴为你们提供 |
[04:28] | to fill your books with scraps. | 捣鼓相册的地方 |
[04:30] | Because friends help each other when they are down. | 因为朋友应该患难与共 |
[04:32] | – But we’re not friends. – We’re not? | -但我们不是朋友 -不是吗 |
[04:35] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[04:36] | Your son is married to the woman | 你们儿媳的母亲 |
[04:39] | whose mother I was most recently pleasuring. | 正是我前不久取悦过的女人 |
[04:41] | In a sexual manner. | 是男女间的取悦 |
[04:43] | And that makes us… family. | 所以我们是 一家人 |
[04:45] | I’m not really sure that that’s… | 我不太确定是不是… |
[04:47] | And family gives whatever family needs. | 而且家人对家人是有求必应的 |
[04:49] | If you, Burt and Virginia, | 伯特 维吉妮亚 如果你们 |
[04:51] | recently were to be cut from your minor league team | 要被赶出小联盟球队 |
[04:54] | and be thrown out into the streets by your lover, | 还被情人扫地出门 |
[04:58] | I would take you in | 我就会收留你们 |
[04:59] | and let you sleep in my scrapbooking room. | 让你们睡在我家的手工坊 |
[05:02] | Do you need a place to stay? | 你是不是没地方住 |
[05:04] | See? | 看到没 |
[05:05] | You cannot keep a secret from family. | 在家人面前是藏不住秘密的 |
[05:10] | Well, I knew Trevor went out to Hollywood and was auditioning, | 我知道特雷弗去好莱坞试镜了 |
[05:10] | 小红人 激活美国的力量 | |
[05:13] | but I had no idea he was famous. | 但完全不知道他出名了 |
[05:15] | I can’t believe my ex-wife isn’t keeping me in the loop | 真不敢相信 我前妻居然没及时向我汇报 |
[05:17] | about what’s going on with her son from two husbands after me. | 我之后第三任丈夫的儿子的情况 |
[05:20] | Hope loves his show, | 喜旺超爱他的节目 |
[05:21] | but she’s obsessed with that little girl Cici. | 但她迷的是那个叫茜茜的小姑娘 |
[05:24] | You think you could talk to Trevor | 你能不能帮喜旺 |
[05:25] | and get Hope an autograph? | 问特雷弗要张签名呢 |
[05:27] | I can do better than that. | 这算什么 |
[05:28] | How about I call Trevor and get you tickets to see the show? | 我可以问特雷弗要到节目入场券 |
[05:31] | Then I could fly you out there to meet Cici in person. | 然后让你们飞过去亲眼见到茜茜 |
[05:33] | Wow. That is so generous of you, but… | 您这真是太慷慨了 不过 |
[05:36] | We’re listening. | 继续说吧 |
[05:37] | Well, after that giant disaster of the tiny armoire, | 因为那个小橱柜是个悲剧 |
[05:40] | I still owe you a wedding gift. | 我还欠你们俩一份结婚礼物呢 |
[05:41] | It could be your honeymoon. | 就把这当成你们的蜜月吧 |
[05:42] | That would be awesome! | 那可敢情好啊 |
[05:43] | Though I never really considered | 虽然我理想中的蜜月 |
[05:45] | going on a honeymoon with Hope. | 可不是带喜旺一起去的 |
[05:46] | I mean, I love her. It’s just that… | 虽然我很爱她 但 |
[05:48] | Jimmy and I don’t really get a lot of time alone. | 我和吉米平时独处的时间实在太少 |
[05:50] | Look, I want to make this happen for you two. | 我真心希望让你俩好好放松一下 |
[05:52] | I’ll babysit Hope, | 我来照看喜旺吧 |
[05:53] | and we’ll stay at Trevor’s. | 我们可以住在特雷弗家 |
[05:54] | I let him stay with me when he was here. | 以前他不是白住过我家来着 |
[05:56] | I’m sure he’s got room for us. | 他家肯定也能为我们腾出地方 |
[05:57] | Barney, we can’t let you spend that kind of money on us. | 巴尼 你为我们花这么大笔钱这多不好意思啊 |
[05:59] | It’s not money. | 放心 花的不是我的钱 |
[06:00] | I’ve got ten million Howdy’s Bucks. | 我已经积攒了一千万豪迪积分 |
[06:02] | I scan my card every time a customer doesn’t have theirs. | 每次客人没带会员卡时我就刷自己的 |
[06:05] | If I had known you were giving away free honeymoons, | 早知道你会免费赠送蜜月旅行 |
[06:07] | I wouldn’t have ruined every relationship | 我就好好珍惜我的每一段 |
[06:09] | I’ve ever been in by being emotionally detached and slightly creepy. | 付出真心又神秘诡异的感情了 |
[06:14] | James, Sabrina, I am taking care of your honeymoon. | 吉米 塞布丽娜 你俩蜜月就包在我身上了 |
[06:17] | End of discussion. | 讨论到此结束 |
[06:19] | Thank you so much! | 谢谢您哪 |
[06:20] | Let’s go book a flight. | 我们去订机票吧 |
[06:22] | He said, “End of discussion.” | 他不是说讨论到此结束吗 |
[06:24] | Oh, my God, this is terrible. | 我的天 这下可惨了 |
[06:26] | I can’t fly on a plane. | 我可坐不了飞机啊 |
[06:27] | I hear you, man. | 我懂你 老兄 |
[06:29] | The TSA can have my 12 ounces of liquid | 运输安全局想禁止我带超过12盎司的液体上飞机 |
[06:31] | when they pry it out of my cold, dead hand. | 除非等我死了 |
[06:33] | No, Frank. | 不 弗兰克 |
[06:36] | I’m scared of flying. | 我超怕坐飞机 |
[06:38] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[06:40] | Hey, being scared of flying doesn’t make you a wimp. | 怕坐飞机并不代表我是怂货 |
[06:44] | Every time they flew on a mission, | 每次天龙特工队出飞行任务时 |
[06:45] | the A-Team had to give Mr. T | T先生都得喝牛奶 |
[06:46] | a glass of milk and sleeping pills. | 吃安眠药呢 |
[06:48] | Pretty sure that was a character flaw | 我想那应该是他的人物缺陷 |
[06:50] | a group of writers created | 是编剧们故意写来 |
[06:51] | to build tension between scenes that actually mattered. | 在正经情节之间插科打诨的吧 |
[06:54] | Look, just tell her you’re scared. | 直接告诉她你害怕嘛 |
[06:57] | I can’t tell her that. | 我说不出口 |
[06:58] | I don’t want to be the reason she doesn’t get | 我不想成为害得她不能 |
[07:00] | to go somewhere cool on our honeymoon. | 去好玩的地方度蜜月的原因 |
[07:02] | L.A. Is not that cool, man. | 洛杉矶可不好玩呢 |
[07:04] | They don’t have a pro football team, | 这城市连个职业橄榄球队都没有 |
[07:06] | there’s tons of traffic, | 交通又挤 |
[07:08] | and they make their porn stars wear condoms, | 而且拍A片还必须戴套 |
[07:10] | which is totally shortsighted thinking. | 真是目光短浅 |
[07:13] | How the hell do they expect to get the next generation of porn stars? | 带着套不就生不出下一代的A片演员了 |
[07:30] | Is it trash day? | 今天是回收垃圾日吗 |
[07:31] | No. Oh. | 不是 |
[07:34] | And the sardine cannery doesn’t open for another hour. | 而且离沙丁鱼罐头厂开门还有一个小时呢 |
[07:38] | It smells like somebody died. | 闻起来就跟死人的味道一样 |
[07:41] | Maw Maw! | 外祖母 |
[07:44] | Relax. I’m still here. | 别紧张 我活得好好的 |
[07:46] | House isn’t yours yet. | 我这不还得守着房子么 |
[07:48] | Before your amigo started taking | 在你们的好朋友开始洗他 |
[07:50] | his hour-long shower, | 长达一小时的澡之前 |
[07:52] | he decided to cook huevos stinkeros. | 他煮了一锅臭蛋 |
[08:06] | – I got to know what’s in that pot. – No, don’t. | -我要看看锅里煮了什么玩意 -不 别去 |
[08:08] | It’ll just release more of the funk. | 你会让臭气更多地飘散出来 |
[08:11] | I’m sorry. I’m going in. I love you. | 抱歉 我去了 我爱你 |
[08:18] | It’s got eyes! | 这玩意还长了眼睛 |
[08:20] | Oh, great. | 得了 |
[08:23] | Now I got to see. | 这下我也得去看了 |
[08:32] | Oh, God! | 妈呀 |
[08:33] | I think it winked at me. | 它在对我眨眼睛 |
[08:37] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[08:38] | The best part of waking up is… | 每天早起最享受的事 |
[08:42] | …sheep’s head soup in your cup. | 就是杯中盛满煮好的羊头汤 |
[08:44] | Once his eyes roll into the back of his head, | 煮到羊眼都移到后脑勺时 |
[08:46] | you know he’s good and tender. | 就是羊肉又好又嫩的时候了 |
[08:48] | Is that my Capitals shirt? | 这是我的T恤吗 |
[08:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:50] | Uh, I spilled my breakfast on your Redskins jersey. | 我把早餐洒在你的红人队队服上了 |
[08:53] | So, as an apology, I used our fancy scrapbooking scissors | 所以作为道歉 我用家里的趣味剪刀 |
[08:58] | to, uh, give it a little more flare. | 帮它添加了一点趣味 |
[08:59] | Ricardo, we need to talk about you staying here. | 里卡多 我们得谈谈你留在这里的问题了 |
[09:02] | You don’t have to say another word. | 你们什么都不必说 |
[09:04] | Yeah. You’ve already done so much for me. | 你们为我已经做得够多了 |
[09:06] | Oh, so glad you understand. | 你能理解我们就好 |
[09:08] | Of course I understand. | 我当然理解 |
[09:10] | It is clear by your expressions that you are | 从你们的语气中可以听出来 |
[09:12] | as happy to have me live here as I am to be here. | 你们高兴我留下来 我也同样很高兴 |
[09:16] | And to thank you, | 为了谢谢你 |
[09:17] | tonight I will cook you the grandest feet | 今晚我会用心做出 |
[09:19] | you have ever tasted. | 全世界最美味的大脚 |
[09:20] | I think you mean “Feast.” | 你是想说大餐吧 |
[09:23] | No. | 不是 |
[09:33] | Nicely done. | 干得好 |
[09:35] | Frank, what are you doing? | 弗兰克 这是什么 |
[09:36] | It’s my marketing masterpiece– | 这是我促销的得意之作 |
[09:38] | soda Jenga. | 汽水金字塔 |
[09:40] | If a customer can pull a 12-pack out | 如果顾客能成功从塔中 |
[09:42] | without the tower falling, they get it for half price. | 抽出一盒汽水 这盒汽水就算他半价 |
[09:45] | The big boys in Wichita are finally gonna know the name | 弗兰克·莫罗拉终于在09年的龙虾大逃亡之后 |
[09:47] | “Frank Marolla” for something other than the big lobster escape of ’09. | 于威奇托的孩子们中再竖威名了 |
[09:51] | I’m sure they still very clearly remember | 我想他们应该还清楚记得 |
[09:53] | the “Be your own butcher” fiasco when Barney left you | 那时巴尼去做减肥手术 换你当家时 |
[09:55] | in charge to get his lap-band surgery. | 你搞出的”自己动手 杀猪宰肉”悲剧吧 |
[09:56] | That would’ve worked if that stupid sheep didn’t wander out | 当初要不是那只傻羊背上插着斧头 |
[09:58] | into the street with a hatchet in its back. | 就窜到街上去的话 肯定大获成功 |
[10:01] | I’m gonna go find Barney and make sure | 我要去找巴尼 |
[10:03] | we’re not late for the airport. | 确保我们不会误了飞机 |
[10:05] | Ready for your flight, Captain Sully Wussenberger? | 准备好坐飞机了吗 心慌慌机长 |
[10:08] | Look, I think I’ll be okay. | 我觉得我应该没事 |
[10:09] | I’m just trying not to think about it. | 我在努力不要老想着这事 |
[10:11] | I mean, for the first 20 seconds or so, | 起飞开始的20秒 |
[10:12] | we’ll just be on the ground, so it’ll be like a fast bus. | 我们还在地面上 所以就等于是坐快速巴士 |
[10:15] | And then we’re gonna go up in the sky and that’ll be nice, | 然后我们会直接冲进云霄 这也没问题 |
[10:17] | until we eventually plummet back down to our fiery deaths, | 直到飞机最后倒栽葱落地 将我们烧成灰炭 |
[10:20] | ’cause if God had meant for us to fly, | 因为如果上帝希望人类能够飞行 |
[10:21] | he would have given us propeller fingers. | 他早就让我们长出螺旋桨手指了 |
[10:23] | Calm down. | 别慌 |
[10:24] | Here, have a brownie. | 来 吃个布朗尼蛋糕 |
[10:27] | Something to wash it down? | 喝点水冲下去 |
[10:29] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:31] | Take it easy. | 慢慢喝 |
[10:33] | That’s two percent milk. | 里面有百分之二的牛奶 |
[10:35] | 98% tranquilizer. | 剩下的都是镇定剂 |
[10:37] | What? | 啥 |
[10:38] | You’re welcome, Mr. T. | 别客气 T先生 |
[10:39] | Oh, damn it. | 见鬼 |
[10:40] | I don’t want to fall asleep. | 我不想睡死过去 |
[10:42] | How am I going to explain that to Sabrina? | 这叫我怎么跟塞布丽娜解释 |
[10:44] | Frank, I know I said no, but I like it. | 弗兰克 我嘴上不同意 其实相当中意 |
[10:46] | A display like this could knock day-old white bread | 这货的热销程度说不定会超过 |
[10:48] | right off the top of the best-seller list. | 不新鲜的白面包 |
[10:53] | Somebody should probably call an ambulance. | 叫辆救护车吧 |
[10:55] | They never really showed | 电视上也没演 |
[10:56] | how many sleeping pills they gave Mr. T, | 放倒T先生用了多少安眠药 |
[10:57] | so I had to guesstimate. | 我只好瞎猜了 |
[11:03] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[11:07] | Nope. Ricardo. | 不 是里卡多的 |
[11:11] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么回来了 |
[11:12] | Jimmy’s afraid of flying. | 吉米不敢坐飞机 |
[11:13] | And also apparently afraid to tell me that. | 还不敢告诉我 |
[11:15] | Which would have been nice to hear before I wasted | 早点说多好 机票又不能退款 |
[11:17] | ten million Howdy’s Bucks on nonrefundable airline tickets. | 可惜了我几千万的豪迪积分 |
[11:19] | I could have gotten a dune buggy. | 都能买辆沙漠越野车了 |
[11:21] | So, we’re just here to pick up some pillows and blankets | 所以我们回来拿些枕头毯子 |
[11:23] | so we can sleep in the back of Barney’s SUV. | 好在巴尼的越野车后坐睡觉 |
[11:25] | He is going to be driving us to Los Angeles. | 他要载我们去洛杉矶 |
[11:29] | Shotgun! | 我要副驾驶座 |
[11:30] | No. Maw Maw, you can’t come. | 不行 曾奶奶 你不能去 |
[11:31] | This is our honeymoon– | 我们是去度蜜月的 |
[11:32] | it’s our only chance to be alone. | 这是过二人世界的唯一机会 |
[11:34] | Well, it’s my only chance to give Wilfred his dying wish. | 也是我帮夫君完成遗愿的唯一机会 |
[11:37] | He always wanted his ashes spread in the ocean | 他一直希望自己的骨灰撒入大海 |
[11:41] | so fish would choke on him. | 好呛死那些个鱼 |
[11:42] | He hated fish.. | 他在世时超讨厌鱼 |
[11:44] | Oh, we have to take her. | 我们必须带上她 |
[11:45] | It’s for love– | 这是为了爱啊 |
[11:46] | what better way to honor your honeymoon? | 这样的蜜月才更有意义 |
[11:48] | Well, if everybody else is going, | 如果你们都去 |
[11:49] | we’re going, too. | 那我俩也去 |
[11:50] | Why would we squeeze into a crowded car | 那得在车里挤多久啊 |
[11:51] | for God knows how many hours… | 干嘛自己找罪受 |
[11:53] | Okay, nobody come in the bathroom. | 大家都别进浴室啊 |
[11:55] | I’m using the tub to marinate pigs’ feet. | 我正用澡缸卤猪脚呢 |
[11:59] | I’ll get our bags. | 我去收拾行李 |
[12:00] | Not to be the crazy one– | 这是世人皆醒我独醉 |
[12:02] | or the sane one, I’m not really quite sure– | 还是世人皆醉我独醒呢 |
[12:04] | but this is our honeymoon. | 我们是去度蜜月啊 |
[12:06] | Trevor’s a big star. | 特雷弗现在是大明星了 |
[12:07] | The rest of us can stay at his place. | 我们可以住他那儿 |
[12:08] | If I’ve learned anything from watching Entourage, | 看《明星伙伴》只教会我两点 |
[12:11] | it’s that they all live in huge houses | 一是明星都住豪宅 |
[12:12] | and everything always works out in the end. | 二是船到桥头自然直 |
[12:14] | Well, then it’s settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[12:16] | We’re all going. | 全家总动员 |
[12:19] | Where are we all going? | 我们一家要去哪儿 |
[12:22] | *Take one down, pass it around | *你一个 我一个* |
[12:23] | *Hundred bottles of beer on the wall* | *大家乐呵呵* |
[12:25] | *Hundred bottles of beer on the wall* | *排排坐 吃果果* |
[12:26] | *A hundred bottles of beer* | *吃果果呀吃果果* |
[12:28] | *Take one down, pass it around* | *你一个 我一个* |
[12:30] | *A hundred bottles of beer on the wall* | *大家乐呵呵* |
[12:32] | *A hundred bottles of beer on the wall* | *排坐坐 吃果果* |
[12:34] | *Hundred bottles of beer…* | *吃果果呀吃果果* |
[12:36] | I pity the fool who has to stay awake for this entire car trip. | 一路都醒着的傻瓜真可怜 |
[12:40] | *A hundred bottles of beer on the wall* | *排排坐 吃果果* |
[12:41] | *A hundred bottles of beer* | *吃果果呀吃果果* |
[12:43] | *Take one down, pass it around | *你一个 我一个* |
[12:44] | *A hundred bottles of beer on the wall* | *大家乐呵呵* |
[12:51] | Barney had volunteered to drive us all to Los Angeles, | 巴尼自告奋勇载大家去洛杉矶 |
[12:53] | and like most long car trips, it was kind of a drag. | 长路漫漫 好事多磨 这次也不例外 |
[12:56] | First we listened to his yet-to-be-self-published | 我们先听了他尚未公开的 |
[12:58] | autobiographical audio book. | 自传有声书 |
[13:00] | I rode my first love | 我和初恋情人 |
[13:01] | from the early morning deep into the night. | 日夜狂欢 纵情不止 |
[13:04] | No force on this earth could ever pull me off her. | 什么都阻挡不住我们的激情 |
[13:07] | She was a five-speed Stingray fastback. | 她就像一台五档的斜背式雪佛兰 |
[13:10] | Banana seat? | 前凸后翘吗 |
[13:12] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:12] | Sissy bar? | 骑着舒服吗 |
[13:13] | You bet your ass. | 那还用说 |
[13:18] | And then we all watched the DVD of Jazzoo, | 然后我们观赏了巴尼自建的 |
[13:21] | Barney’s free-form kazoo jazz band. | 卡祖笛爵士乐团的表演 |
[13:28] | Then Barney decided to pick up a hitchhiker. | 后来他决定当活雷锋 |
[13:38] | Easy mistake, guys. | 我总是搞错 |
[13:40] | I thought guys with dreadlocks were supposed to be chill. | 总以为梳细辫子的都很随和 |
[13:45] | 万特乐大道 向西11700公里 [通过洛杉矶电影城 曾连接西班牙传道所] | |
[13:47] | And once the radio started only picking up | 一发现收音机只接收 |
[13:48] | Spanish music stations, | 西班牙音乐电台 |
[13:50] | we knew we had finally arrived in Los Angeles. | 我们就知道 总算到地儿了 |
[13:54] | Look. | 瞧啊 |
[13:55] | It’s the Ventura Boulevard Sheryl Crow sang about. | 这就是雪儿·克罗唱的万特乐大道 |
[13:58] | Let me out. | 我要下车 |
[13:59] | This is where I will be discovered. | 我会在这里发光 |
[14:00] | Actually, I think she was singing about Santa Monica Boulevard. | 她唱的是圣莫妮卡大道吧 |
[14:03] | A boulevard’s a boulevard. | 天下大道都一样 |
[14:04] | Good luck, buddy. | 祝你好运 伙计 |
[14:10] | Oh, excuse me, where is the office to sign up | 请问一下 我去哪里签约 |
[14:12] | to become famous, like Mel Gibson or the Ocho Mama. | 可以跟刘德华和萨顶顶一样红 |
[14:20] | Oh, excuse me… | 请问一下 |
[14:24] | Chapter 47. | 自传第四十七章 |
[14:26] | The day I met Sabrina, I promised myself | 初见塞布丽娜那天 我就告诉自己 |
[14:28] | that I’d one day spread rose petals | 有朝一日一定要亲手 |
[14:30] | in a honeymoon suite for her. | 为她的蜜月套房铺上玫瑰花瓣 |
[14:32] | I just thought the tears I’d be crying | 可为何在这值得高兴的时刻 |
[14:33] | would be tears of joy. | 我的眼里却噙满泪水 |
[14:38] | Enjoy your honeymoon. | 好好享受你们的蜜月吧 |
[14:44] | Let me tell you something | 老爸教你一招 |
[14:45] | that’s gonna make your honeymoon a little more exciting. | 保准你的蜜月激情四射 |
[14:47] | It’s a move your mother and I invented. | 这是你老爸老妈自创的招数 |
[14:49] | It’s called the Minnesota pretzel. | 叫做明尼苏达脆饼干 |
[14:51] | Okay, if he mentions any sex act | 如果他提到什么体位 |
[14:53] | involving a Midwestern state or a stadium snack food, | 名字里带有中西部某州或某零食 |
[14:56] | don’t do it. | 千万别尝试 |
[14:57] | There’s gonna be a birthday or an anniversary you forget, | 否则以后的生日或结婚纪念日 |
[14:59] | and you’re gonna wish you hadn’t already played that card. | 都别想过得舒坦了 |
[15:08] | I don’t care what your mother says. | 我才不管你妈的忠告 |
[15:10] | I want to do that crazy thing that we always talked about. | 我们来实现那个挥之不去的疯狂想法吧 |
[15:22] | Ready. | 准备就绪 |
[15:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[15:33] | Oh, by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[15:35] | this corset came with this whip. | 这条鞭子是买紧身衣送的 |
[15:38] | Should we use it? | 用得着吗 |
[15:39] | Uh, well, we both bruise really easily, | 我俩细皮嫩肉的 |
[15:41] | so maybe we should wait and work our way up to the whip. | 还是自己动手 丰衣足食吧 |
[15:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:49] | Oh, I ordered champagne and onion rings from room service. | 我叫酒店送的香槟和洋葱圈 |
[15:51] | Your favorites. | 都是你的最爱 |
[15:55] | Dress-up sex on your honeymoon? | 度个蜜月都搞这么重口 |
[15:57] | You’re leaving yourself nowhere to go | 等你们老夫老妻了 |
[15:58] | on a rainy Thursday in year four. | 就玩不出花样了 |
[16:01] | Jimmy, my instructions | 吉米 我让你们 |
[16:02] | were kiss, get undressed, then do it. | 先吻 后脱 再做 |
[16:04] | Not doing it dressed like KISS. | 不是模仿《吻》啊 |
[16:06] | I’m sorry, James. | 抱歉 詹姆士 |
[16:08] | Uh, we ran into a little issue when we showed up at Trevor’s. | 我们到特雷弗家时遇到点状况 |
[16:17] | Uh, hello. | 你好 |
[16:20] | Is Trevor there? | 特雷弗在吗 |
[16:22] | Look at that. | 看呐 |
[16:23] | The kid’s so rich he’s got monkey money. | 这娃真有钱 还买得起猴子 |
[16:25] | Remember how we always said, if we ever got rich, | 咱以前总说 等咱有钱了 |
[16:27] | that’s the first thing we’d buy? | 头件事就是买只猴子 |
[16:28] | If you get rich, buy a kangaroo. | 等你们有钱了 买只袋鼠 |
[16:30] | Why would we want a kangaroo? | 买袋鼠干嘛 |
[16:32] | They don’t roller-skate. | 又不会滑旱冰 |
[16:33] | They don’t wear suits. | 又不穿西服 |
[16:33] | And I’ve never seen a kangaroo smoke a cigarette. | 也从没见过哪只袋鼠抽烟的 |
[16:36] | They’re useless. | 废物一群 |
[16:37] | One, they box, | 首先 它们会拳击 |
[16:38] | so you’ve got a bodyguard. | 可以给你们当保镖 |
[16:40] | Two, their pouch. | 其次 人家有育儿袋 |
[16:41] | All the benefits of a fanny pack without looking like a dork. | 现成的腰包不会显得你很二 |
[16:44] | Three, when they die, | 再次 它们死后 |
[16:46] | their skin and a pogo stick | 剥了皮再搞个弹簧高跷 |
[16:48] | make one hell of a costume. | 袋鼠装也有了 |
[16:50] | Virginia, she’s selling me on kangaroo. | 维吉妮亚 她在向我推销袋鼠 |
[16:53] | She makes a good point. | 说得挺在理 |
[16:57] | Oh, Barney. | 是巴尼啊 |
[16:59] | Thought you said “Barry.” | 还以为你说的是巴里 |
[17:01] | Look, I know what I said earlier | 我之前的确说 |
[17:02] | about maybe you being able to stay here, | 你们可以住我这儿 |
[17:04] | but that’s just not gonna work out now that I got a pet chimp. | 但现在不行了 我养了只宠物猩猩 |
[17:07] | But I saw in a magazine you have seven bedrooms, though. | 但杂志上说你有七间卧室 |
[17:10] | Yeah, it’s a big house, but, uh, | 房子是挺大 但是 |
[17:11] | the chimp takes up a lot of space, | 猩猩占了很大空间 |
[17:13] | and I like to keep a few rooms available | 而且我想预留几间房 |
[17:15] | just in case several people I care about show up. | 以防有贵客来访 |
[17:18] | Well, sorry I can’t help you out, bud, | 抱歉帮不了你了 哥们儿 |
[17:20] | but I’ll see you tomorrow at the show. | 明天节目现场见吧 |
[17:21] | Zap you later. | 回见 |
[17:26] | Barney’s all out of Howdy’s Bucks, | 巴尼的毫迪代金券用完了 |
[17:28] | and in case you’ve forgotten, | 而且别忘了 |
[17:29] | we’re very poor, so… | 我们贫困潦倒 所以… |
[17:30] | That “so” means we’re staying here. | 所以我们就住这儿了 |
[17:34] | I call the bed. | 床是我的 |
[17:35] | You two feel free to work around me. | 你俩该干啥干啥 不用在意我 |
[17:38] | Just be prepared for some harsh yet constructive criticism. | 不过我会给些逆耳忠言 |
[17:48] | Hey, guys, | 各位 |
[17:49] | they just started serving breakfast downstairs. | 楼下刚刚开始供应早餐 |
[17:52] | You might want to get down there quick | 你们不赶紧下去 |
[17:53] | before they run out of Danish. | 丹麦菜就要被抢光了 |
[17:54] | Jimmy and I will meet you down there | 你们先去 我跟吉米 |
[17:56] | in 15 or 20 minutes after we get ready. | 还需要15到20分钟 |
[17:58] | Alone. | 单独 |
[18:00] | On our honeymoon. | 在我们的蜜月期 |
[18:01] | Oh, I don’t know. | 算了吧 |
[18:02] | Don’t want to miss the Danish. | 我可不想错过丹麦菜 |
[18:04] | You’re gonna want to stick around. | 还是留下的好 |
[18:05] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[18:07] | The news is on. | 新闻开播了 |
[18:07] | I want to see what Lindsay Lohan did last night. | 我想看林赛·罗韩昨晚又出什么幺蛾子了 |
[18:11] | I love that little piece of trash. | 我喜欢这混丫头 |
[18:13] | In an attempt to appeal to Southern California’s | 为满足南加州 |
[18:15] | fastest growing demographic, single Latino women, | 暴增的单身拉美女性 |
[18:18] | I would like to introduce our new hunky weatherman, | 我要介绍一位新来的美男气象员 |
[18:20] | Sunny Reyes. | 阳光先生 |
[18:23] | Thank you, Steve. | 谢谢史蒂夫 |
[18:24] | As you can see, today’s weather’s gonna be… | 大家看 今日的天气… |
[18:26] | muy caliente. | 热辣似火 |
[18:27] | Oh, my God, it’s Ricardo. | 哎呀妈啊 是里卡多 |
[18:30] | And tomorrow’s weather is gonna be… | 明天的天气… |
[18:33] | Who cares? | 管他呢 |
[18:35] | I live for today. | 我活在当下 |
[18:36] | Let’s dance! | 舞起来吧 |
[18:44] | Our drain at home is clogged with the hair of a celebrity. | 咱家下水道里堵的是名人的头发 |
[18:50] | From the man who brought you some of your favorite TV shows | 他制作的电视节目深受观众喜爱 |
[18:52] | such as Strudel and Hyman, | 比如《果馅饼与海曼》 |
[18:54] | Mr. Fuzzy Pants | 《绒裤子先生》 |
[18:56] | and two unaired episodes of Mama’s Family, | 还有两集未播的《老妈一家》 |
[18:59] | please welcome | 掌声欢迎 |
[19:00] | the director of Yo Zappa Do, | 《赞普小哥》的导演 |
[19:03] | Stu Levine. | 斯图·莱文 |
[19:09] | I say, “Yo Zappa,” | 我说赞普 |
[19:10] | – you say… – Do! | -你说 -嘿 |
[19:12] | No. You don’t say anything | 不 在看到”笑”的提示前 |
[19:14] | until the light goes on that says “Laugh.” | 你们都保持安静 |
[19:16] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[19:17] | Now, let’s shoot this baby. | 开录吧 |
[19:18] | I got to get out of here in time | 我得及时收工 |
[19:19] | to take my pet kangaroo out for a jump. | 带我的宠物袋鼠出去跳一跳 |
[19:23] | Ooh, look, it’s Trevor. | 看 是特雷弗 |
[19:25] | Hey, Trevor! | 特雷弗 |
[19:26] | We’re here! Thanks for the seats. | 这儿呢 谢谢你的票 |
[19:29] | Please, ma’am, I don’t come to your work | 请在自己的小隔间坐好 太太 |
[19:31] | and bother you in your tiny little cubicle. | 大家各忙各的 互不打扰 |
[19:34] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[19:35] | He thinks I work in a cubicle. | 他以为我是白领丽人 |
[19:39] | Look at you, Cici. | 你看你 茜茜 |
[19:41] | How are you gonna get cleaned up in time? | 你要怎么按时洗白白啊 |
[19:45] | Yo Zappa Do! Yo Zappa Do! | 赞普小哥 赞普小哥 |
[19:47] | Hurry up and help us. We need you. | 火速前来 解难献策 |
[19:54] | Yo, yo, yo, here I am | 哟哟 切克闹 |
[19:55] | to get you out of another jam. | 小哥来到困难逃 |
[20:04] | She made a doggone mess. | 看她弄得一团糟 |
[20:07] | Are you gonna be a good girl and clean up your face? | 你是乖乖把脸擦干净 |
[20:10] | Or am I gonna have to zappa do this place? | 还是等我施展魔力 |
[20:15] | I said, | 我说了 |
[20:16] | Are you gonna be a good girl and clean up your face? | 你是乖乖把脸擦干净 |
[20:19] | Or am I gonna have to zappa do this place? | 还是等我施展魔力 |
[20:28] | Not again. | 饶了我吧 |
[20:28] | Come on, kid, that’s your cue. | 孩子 该你了 |
[20:30] | Give him the raspberry. | 冲他吐舌头 |
[20:31] | Drew Barrymore could have done this drunk at your age. | 范冰冰像你这么大喝醉了都能演 |
[20:37] | Who just did that? | 刚刚那声谁发的 |
[20:40] | It was her. | 是她 |
[20:48] | Are you gonna be a good girl and clean up your face? | 你是乖乖把脸擦干净 |
[20:51] | Or am I gonna have to zappa do this place? | 还是等我施展魔力 |
[21:01] | I can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[21:02] | Hope’s gonna be a star. | 喜旺要成名了 |
[21:04] | I’m sorry. I know this is not the honeymoon you pictured. | 对不起 我知道没达到你的预期 |
[21:07] | No, no, it’s way better. | 不会 比预期的还好 |
[21:08] | Plus, I-I’m kind of glad | 另外 我挺高兴 |
[21:10] | we didn’t end up drinking each other’s blood. | 我们没有继续扮吸血鬼 |
[21:11] | Wait, is the show over? | 慢着 这就结束了吗 |
[21:14] | I think he’s gonna clean Cici’s face, but he’s not. | 我以为他会把茜茜的脸擦干净呢 |
[21:16] | I think it’s two part, | 可能是分两部 |
[21:18] | you have to watch next week and see what happens. | 你得下周继续收看了解结果 |
[21:19] | You mean like to be continued? | 你的意思是未完待续吗 |
[21:21] | Do they still do those? | 这年头还兴这个吗 |