Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

家有喜旺(Raising Hope)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 家有喜旺(Raising Hope)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] – Are you ready to laugh? -Yeah! -准备好开始乐了吗 -准备好了
[00:03] Great! Well, before we get started, 好 开始之前
[00:05] at least you should know what you’re laughing at. 至少要知道待会乐什么
[00:08] Here’s what happened last week. 上周是这么回事
[00:11] Barney wanted to impress his friends 巴尼为打动吉米和塞布丽娜
[00:13] Jimmy and Sabrina with a trip to Los Angeles. 载他们去洛杉矶度蜜月
[00:15] Do you think you could talk to Trevor 你能不能帮喜旺
[00:16] about getting Hope an autograph? 问特雷弗要张签名呢
[00:17] I can do better than that. 这算什么
[00:19] How about I call Trevor and get you tickets to see the show? 我能问特雷弗要到节目入场券
[00:21] So the Chances loaded up their truck 于是吉斯一家打包上路
[00:24] and took a hilarious trip to Hollywood. 开始了好莱坞欢乐之旅
[00:26] But when they got here, something unexpected happened. 但在片场 意外发生了
[00:30] Not again. Come on, kid, that’s your cue. 拜托 小孩 该你了
[00:32] Give him the raspberry. 冲他吐舌头
[00:33] Drew Barrymore could’ve done this drunk at your age. 杨幂像你这么大的时候喝醉了都能演
[00:36] And that’s when a star was born. 于是 一颗新星诞生了
[00:40] Who just did that? 刚刚那声谁发的
[00:43] I can’t believe it. Hope’s gonna be a star. 不敢相信 喜旺要成名了
[00:46] So now that you’re all caught up, here we go! 了解完前情 就走起
[01:07] Hey! Congratulations! 恭喜啊
[01:09] Hope’s gonna be a star! Yay! 喜旺要成明星啦
[01:12] All right, so, today she’s got hair, wardrobe, 今天她要做头发 换服装
[01:14] an appointment with a personal trainer, 见私人教练
[01:16] and… the insurance company wants her 另外保险公司要喜旺验个尿
[01:18] to tinkle in this for a drug test. 做个药检
[01:19] Urine, snot– whatever we can squeeze out of her is all yours. 嘘嘘 鼻涕 能挤出来的都给你
[01:26] Why is the audience still here? 观众怎么还在
[01:28] Oh, yeah, we like to keep ’em here until they get agitated. 是啊 磨光他们的耐心
[01:30] Then we unleash them on the Jerry Springer stage. It’s fun. 再放去《杰里情感秀》 那可欢乐了
[01:33] Anyway, we like to ask a member of the family to be an extra, 我们还需要一名家庭成员
[01:36] to help the kid actors through the scenes. 辅助宝宝录制
[01:37] Any of you want to be on the show? 你们谁想上节目
[01:40] Usually we ask the mother. 一般都请妈妈上
[01:41] Oh, her real mother’s dead. 她亲妈死了
[01:44] Oh, don’t worry, she was a serial killer. 没事儿 她是个连环杀手
[01:49] All right, then I guess Dad it is. 好吧 那就爸爸来
[01:52] Just head over to wardrobe later and get your costume. 待会去更衣室领服装
[01:55] And don’t forget to pee in the cup, okay? 记得尿在杯子里
[01:57] Any one of you can do it, as long as you’re clean. 只要没磕药 谁尿都可以
[02:06] Hey, glad you guys could come. 真高兴你们能来
[02:07] Uh, these are my writers. 这些是给我写台词的
[02:09] They come up with my insults now. 现在靠他们打嘴仗
[02:11] Not like back in the old days 今非昔比
[02:12] when Jimmy stood between me and this Natesville “Ten”. 吉米可坏不了我和纳什维尔10分女神的好事了
[02:16] Hollywood “Four”. 我有好莱坞四侠
[02:17] But don’t worry, 但别紧张
[02:18] I’m all full of good will now. 我现在没那意思了
[02:19] Just like your closet, Jimmy. 就像你的衣柜一样
[02:24] Okay, you’re lucky you’re just a kid. 算你走运 小屁孩
[02:26] But in four more years, 再过四年
[02:27] you’re gonna be 18, 你就成年了
[02:29] and when you blow out those candles, 吹蜡烛的时候
[02:31] you better wish for an ass-kicking, 最好许愿被暴打一顿
[02:33] ’cause that’s what you’re gonna get! 一定让你如愿
[02:38] You don’t stand a chance against me, Jimmy. 你赢不了我的 吉米
[02:40] They love me– I’m a big star 他们爱我 我是个大明星
[02:42] that gets the Jonas Brothers’ leftovers. 能搞到乔纳森兄弟乐队吃剩的
[02:43] We’re talking about relatively hot girls 我是说那些超级辣妹
[02:45] that’ll kiss both American and French style. 她们既会法式热吻 也会美式
[02:49] Your nose is so big, when you sneeze 你鼻子实在太大 打个喷嚏
[02:51] New Jersey has to evacuate its entire coastline. 新泽西沿海地区要全部撤离
[02:55] Come on, guys. Too soon. 给点力啊伙计们 说这个太早了
[03:02] Barbara June. 芭芭拉·琼
[03:03] Wh-Where do you think you’re going? 你这是上哪儿去
[03:05] Oh, I’m-I’m on my way to the beach 我要去海边
[03:07] to get rid of Wilfred’s ashes. 处理威尔弗雷德的骨灰
[03:08] Oh, well, I better come with you. 我跟你一起去吧
[03:10] You’re wearing Crip colors, 蓝色代表瘸帮
[03:11] and west of Lincoln is Blood territory. 林肯市西部是仇家地盘
[03:13] It’s like you totally ignored 你是不是完全无视
[03:14] all the advice in the travel brochures. 旅游指南册上的忠告了
[03:16] I’m not dumping Wilfred’s ashes in the ocean. 我不是要把骨灰撒进海里
[03:18] I’m gonna throw them in the face of that whore he cheated on me with, 是要撒到小三脸上
[03:20] and hope she chokes to death on them 希望能呛死那个婊子
[03:22] and burns in Hell. 让她下地狱
[03:24] Oh, plus, there’s supposed to be 而且那附近
[03:25] a good taco place nearby for after. 有家玉米卷很好吃
[03:28] You want to come? 你来不
[03:29] Well, I’m no stranger to betrayal. 劈腿的戏码我可见了不少
[03:31] Last week our strongest elf left my online role-playing clan 上周玩网游 我们正要打BOSS
[03:34] right before we tried to take on the Dragon of Kjolnar. 最强的精灵居然跑路了
[03:37] Also, my wife constantly cheated on me. 而且我老婆经常搞外遇
[03:39] So, you want to help me? 那你来帮我一把不
[03:41] Try and stop me. 你可拒绝不了我
[03:45] That was a figure of speech. 人家说说而已嘛
[03:54] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[03:55] Taking pictures of all this food. 给食物拍照呢
[03:57] The guys back at the pool supply store will never believe 泳池小卖部的店员们肯定不相信
[04:00] there’s a pile of free bacon as big as your head. 有堆得跟头一样大的免费培根
[04:02] Ooh, wait, 等等
[04:02] let me put my head next to it for scale. 我把头搁在旁边做参照
[04:07] Now take a fistful of bacon 再抓一大把培根
[04:08] and stuff it in your mouth to show that it’s free. 塞进嘴巴里 以示免费
[04:13] I’m out of film! I got to get more film! 胶卷没了 我要去买胶卷
[04:15] Well, I saw a drugstore on the way in here. 我看到来的路上有个杂货店
[04:17] I’ll betcha they have more film. 他们肯定卖胶卷
[04:18] Oh, and pick me up a toothbrush while you’re out. 顺便给我买把牙刷
[04:20] Maw Maw used mine last night, and I’m not sure what for. 奶奶昨晚用了我的 鬼知道拿去干嘛了
[04:36] Whoa… it’s all fake! 哇 全是假的
[04:40] Hollywood, you keep throwing me curveballs! 好莱坞 你真是惊喜不断啊
[04:45] Oh, my God. 天哪
[04:47] You’re not fake at all, are you? 你总不是假的吧
[04:49] A real Nicaraguan pink dowager. 真正的尼加瓜拉粉太后
[04:53] What are you doing so far from home? 您这么大老远跑来干嘛
[04:55] And you’re a mess. 瞧您这乱的
[04:57] Nah… I’ll have you pruned up in no time. 我马上给您收拾好
[05:01] What’s that? 啥
[05:02] No, no. I’m from Natesville. 不不 我是纳什维尔来的
[05:05] Okay, here’s the deal. 听好了
[05:07] When the old whore opens the door, 那个老婊子一开门
[05:09] you step back… 你就退后
[05:11] and I’ll throw the ashes in her face. 我迅速把骨灰撒到她脸上
[05:16] Hello, I’m a woman. Please don’t call me “Sir.” 你好我是个女人 请不要叫我先生
[05:19] I’m Barbara June Thompson. 我是芭芭拉·琼·汤普森
[05:21] I’m going to call you Beardface. 那我就叫你胡子妹吧
[05:24] Is your grandmother home, Beardface? 你奶奶在家吗 胡子妹
[05:26] Barbara June! Manners. 芭芭拉·琼 没礼貌
[05:28] It’s a condition, 我这是病
[05:29] and it’s a lot more common than you might think. 而且很常见
[05:31] So are razors. 剃须刀也是哦
[05:33] We’re not here for that. 我们来不是为了这个
[05:34] I’m here looking for a skank 我是来找一个混蛋
[05:36] by the name of Marienne Crabtree. 她叫马瑞恩·克拉布特里
[05:38] Shh! Wait a second. 嘘 等一下
[05:42] Grandpa, why don’t you go out to the garden. 爷爷 你去花园遛遛吧
[05:44] Okay. 好嘞
[05:51] Look, I know why you’re here. 我知道你们来这干嘛
[05:53] I’m sorry if my grandmother slept with your husband 很抱歉我奶奶睡了你男人
[05:56] or your boyfriend or broke your heart. 或伤了你的心
[05:57] She was a huge whore; we all know it. 她曾是个荡妇 我们都知道
[05:59] My grandfather doesn’t need to hear it. 但我爷爷没必要知道
[06:01] What do you mean she was a huge whore? 什么叫”曾是个荡妇”
[06:03] With today’s advances in lotions and jellies and creams, 如今整形美容业技术发达
[06:06] I’m sure she’s still out there trampin’ up the neighborhood. 她肯定还在这一带勾三搭四
[06:10] Actually, she’s dead. 其实她已经死了
[06:13] I hope that brings you some comfort. 希望能让你心里好受点
[06:17] Well, I’m sorry you didn’t get your closure, 没了结心愿真遗憾
[06:20] but, hey, look at the bright side– 但看看好的一面
[06:21] she’s dead and you get to move on. 她死了 你可以向前看了
[06:23] Oh… I’m making a move, all right– 那我这就采取行动
[06:25] on that old geezer. 搞定那个老家伙
[06:27] She slept with my man! 她睡了我男人
[06:29] I’m gonna sleep with hers! 我也要睡她的
[06:32] Oh, you’re quite mad, Barbara June. 你真是疯得不轻 芭芭拉·琼
[06:35] But I can’t say your laugh isn’t a bit infectious. 但你的笑声还真有感染力
[06:50] Hey, you! 喂
[06:52] Who told you you could mess with that bush? 谁同意你糟蹋那株灌木的
[06:54] I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be messing… 对不起 我不是故意糟蹋…
[06:56] Wait a minute, why am I apologizing to a golfer? 慢着 我向个打高尔夫的道什么歉啊
[06:59] This bush has been severely neglected. 这株灌木被严重忽视了
[07:01] Whoever’s in charge here should be ashamed of themselves. 负责人应该觉得羞愧
[07:04] Well, you’ve got a take-charge attitude. 你倒挺有责任感的嘛
[07:07] We need more people like you. 我们需要更多像你这样的人
[07:09] So, what’s this bush supposed to look like? 这株灌木应该长什么样
[07:12] Well, it’s not really supposed to look… 现在还没…
[07:14] I think it looks like a fat guy. 我觉得它像个胖子
[07:16] I love fat guys! 我喜欢胖子
[07:17] They make me laugh. 他们能逗我开心
[07:19] Until they die young. 不过都死太早
[07:21] And then I’m sad. 又惹我难过
[07:23] You just made me laugh and cry. 你能让我又哭又笑
[07:27] You’re a true artist. 你真真是个艺术家
[07:28] Well, the art’s already in there– 艺术气息就藏在它体内
[07:29] I just try to carve away the rest of the bush 我只是剪掉多余的部分
[07:31] so you could see it. 让它表露出来
[07:32] Listen, the courtyard by the parking structure needs a makeover. 停车场旁边的院子需要修整
[07:36] You come to my office tomorrow with a pitch– 你明天去我办公室推销
[07:38] and I don’t mean this whole “fat guy” thing, I’m over that. 不要再用胖子这招 不新鲜了
[07:41] So you want me to “branch out”? 你是要我抽出新枝条吗
[07:43] That’s funny! 真搞笑
[07:46] Not strong enough to end the scene on… 作为结尾还弱了点
[07:48] but funny. 不过挺好笑
[07:53] All right, Hope, 好了 喜旺
[07:55] we need to try on some of these clothes I got ya! 来试试我买的衣服
[07:57] Whoa-whoa-whoa, we’re working on Hope’s craft. 喜旺还在练演技呢
[07:59] Well, that’s a waste of time. 浪费时间
[08:01] Child stars go downhill no matter how good they act. 童星演技再好 也会走下坡路
[08:05] They could star in a Spielberg movie 就算小时演过斯皮尔伯格的电影
[08:06] and still end up playing the nutty mom on some sitcom. 最后也不过沦落到在喜剧演个脑残妈妈
[08:10] Trust me. 相信我
[08:11] The real money is in product placement. 真正来钱的是植入式广告
[08:15] AK Alvin Klein?
[08:17] Dolce and Banana? 杜嘉扒纳
[08:20] Armenian Eagle? 国美鹰
[08:21] Well, they’re knockoffs! 都是山寨货
[08:23] We can’t put her in the big brand names yet– 还不能给她穿名牌
[08:25] she hasn’t popped. 她还没成名
[08:26] Acting is about art. 演戏是门艺术
[08:27] It’s not about shamelessly trying to peddle a product. 不是厚着脸皮叫卖商品
[08:29] Yeah? Tell that to that Paul Newman guy. 是吗 这话跟保罗·纽曼说去
[08:31] He’s in every aisle of the grocery store. 杂货店每条走道都有他的商品
[08:33] I think I even use his tampons. 我用的卫生棉都可能是他的
[08:36] So, the concept is… 大意是
[08:38] a notorious playboy dies 一个声名狼藉的花花公子
[08:40] and can’t get into Heaven, 死后无法上天堂
[08:42] so he’s got to go back to Earth 于是返回人间
[08:44] and help couples find true love. 帮情侣找到真爱
[08:46] It’s called Douche Angel. 就叫《傻叉天使》
[08:53] No. 不行
[08:56] I loved it. 我很喜欢
[08:58] Plant Guy! 剪草哥
[09:00] You’ve got five minutes. 给你五分钟
[09:03] Do you have a cassette player? 有卡带机吗
[09:04] No. 没有
[09:07] Okay, uh… 好吧
[09:09] I think the pitch’ll still work without music. 没有音乐应该不碍事
[09:12] Two, three, four… 二三四
[09:14] Hey, two, three, four. 嘿二三四
[09:15] Plants, two, three, four. 树二三四
[09:17] Courtyard! 院子
[09:20] Interesting. 有意思
[09:22] It’s like Glee but with plants. 像植物版《欢乐合唱团》
[09:25] Go on. 继续
[09:28] Two, three, four… 二三四
[09:30] Okay. 好
[09:34] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[09:37] We have to get Hope into wardrobe. 喜旺得穿戏服
[09:38] No. We have to get Hope into Us Magazine, 不 喜旺要上《我们》周刊
[09:40] and this outfit… 这身装扮
[09:43] …is gonna do it. 绝对能成功
[09:44] You are gonna get her fired 你私自植入广告
[09:45] trying to sneak in your own product placement! 会害她丢工作的
[09:47] She is an actor, not a race car. 她是演员 不是赛车
[09:50] Oh. You had to play the race car. 你得扮演赛车
[09:55] I feel like an idiot in this costume. 穿这身戏服好白痴
[09:58] It makes me look like a total… 看起来就…
[09:59] Ass? 像个屁股
[10:00] Well, technically, 实际上
[10:01] my character is Dr. Buttcrack, 我要扮演屁屁医生
[10:03] and apparently, I got my medical degree 显然 我的医学学位
[10:05] from Fartbutt State University. 是在屁屁州立大学拿的
[10:07] So, we ready to go? 准备好了吗
[10:09] Excuse me? 不好意思
[10:10] I don’t think that I can wear this on TV. 我不能穿成这样上电视
[10:13] That’s fine with me. 我无所谓
[10:14] Anyone else want to slip into this giant ass, get yourself on TV? 还有谁想换上大屁股装上电视的
[10:16] -I’ll do it! – Oh, no-no-no-no. -我 -不不
[10:18] I’ll do it. 还是我来吧
[10:19] Great, great, ’cause my buzz is wearing off 很好很好 一会儿该嗨不起来了
[10:20] and we only got two more hours with the kid. 她的部分也只剩俩小时了
[10:22] All right, let’s shoot this steaming pile of show business! 好了 节目趁热拍起来
[10:30] Hello, I’m a woman. 你好我是个女人
[10:31] Please don’t… oh. 请不要…
[10:33] I’m so sorry to bother you again 很抱歉再次打扰
[10:35] but I felt guilty all day 可我一整天都在自责
[10:36] that my friend Barbara June came in here 我的朋友芭芭拉·琼冒失来访
[10:39] and dredged up the memories of your whorish grandmother. 勾起了您对荡妇奶奶的回忆
[10:42] A lovely woman such as yourself didn’t deserve that. 像您这么美丽的姑娘不该受到如此对待
[10:47] Other than the milk company 我喝问题牛奶长了胡子
[10:48] I sued over all those bull hormones, 被告牛奶公司向我赔罪
[10:50] no one’s ever apologized to me before. 除此之外 还没人向我道过歉
[10:52] I’m blushing. 人家都不好意思了
[10:55] I-It’s hardly noticeable. 看不太出来
[10:57] Would you like to come in for some tea? 要不要进屋喝杯茶
[11:00] Oh, I’d like that very much. 荣幸之至
[11:08] And with a little rain… 加上雨露的滋养
[11:11] and the warmth of the sun… 阳光的温暖
[11:18] …and of course, the finest manure… 以及上好的肥料
[11:22] Uh, we get it! We get it. 大家都懂 打住打住
[11:23] You know I’ve heard a lot of crappy pitches in my time, 推销的烂招我见多了
[11:26] but I’ve never seen anyone bring in an actual bucket of feces. 这还是第一次见人真带来一桶粪肥
[11:33] Plant Guy, I’m disappointed… 剪草哥 我很失望
[11:37] …that I have never heard 自己竟从未见过
[11:39] a landscaping pitch this good before! 像这么精彩的园艺推销
[11:42] Sold! 我要了
[11:47] Come on, let’s hear it! 掌声再大点
[12:06] I haven’t met many women who play. 会吹这乐器的女性真心不多
[12:09] I also play the slide whistle and the maracas. 我还会吹抽拉口哨和响葫芦
[12:13] So you manage a grocery store? 你是开杂货店的
[12:15] That sounds exciting. 好像很好玩
[12:16] Well, what do you do? 你是做什么的
[12:18] I’m a soup taster. 我是汤汁品尝师
[12:19] Oh, I have a cousin who tasted stews. 我有个表亲 是品尝炖菜的
[12:21] You’re kidding? 真的吗
[12:22] I would love to get into stews. 好想试试炖菜呢
[12:24] I’ll send him your resume. 我把你的简历发给他
[12:27] Thanks. 谢谢
[12:38] And here I am in high school. 这是我高中的照片
[12:40] Oh. Which cheerleader were you? 拉拉队里哪个是你
[12:42] Oh, no, I was the mascot. 都不是 我是吉祥物
[12:44] The Burbank Billy Goat. 伯班克公山羊
[12:46] I was the first student in 20 years 我是学校二十年来
[12:47] who didn’t have to wear the costume head. 第一个不带道具头的吉祥物
[12:50] Push ’em back, push ’em back, way… 加油 加油 加嘞个油
[12:52] Ba-a-a-a-a-a-ack. 加加加嘞个油
[12:55] I’ve always found billy goats to have a quiet dignity. 我一直觉得公山羊特别端庄
[13:00] You’re a beautiful man, Barney. 你是个美丽的男人 巴尼
[13:05] It’s been so long. 我等你等得好苦
[13:14] Now, I know you look like a big, fat butt, 就算是颗大胖臀
[13:17] but are you gonna check my reflexes or what? 行医也不能慢吞吞
[13:28] Wait, that’s not in the script. 等等 剧本不是这么写的
[13:30] Trevor likes to riff. 特雷弗喜欢即兴发挥
[13:31] He’s got a real talent for rhyming. 这孩子编打油诗很有两下子
[13:32] His first hip-hop album drops next week. 下周发行他的第一张嘻哈专辑
[13:34] “Yo Grabba Ho.” 《我的地盘》
[13:36] Cici, I heard you were sick. 茜茜变成小病号
[13:38] Having a cold can be hard to kick. 得了重感冒 踹都踹不掉
[13:43] Cici, are you out of whack? 茜茜 感冒发烧流鼻涕
[13:45] Just take a shot from Dr. Buttcrack. 屁股蛋一针百病移
[13:51] That’s not in the script. 没按剧本走
[13:52] Trevor doesn’t like it when other people improvise. 特雷弗不喜欢别人临场发挥
[13:54] Hope likes to riff, too. 喜旺也爱即兴表演
[13:56] I don’t think you heard me. 你没听明白吗
[13:57] I said, Cici, are you out of whack? 我说 茜茜 感冒发烧流鼻涕
[14:00] Just take a shot from Dr. Buttcrack. 屁股蛋一针百病移
[14:07] And… cut! 停
[14:09] We’re moving on. 下一幕
[14:10] Wait. I still had another joke. 等等 我还有个段子没讲呢
[14:12] We’re not gonna beat that. 我不信能比刚才的精彩
[14:16] Yo, yo, yo, Zappa Do. 呦呦呦 赞不再
[14:17] Looks like Hope’s the star, 喜旺众人爱
[14:18] and you’re number two. 你得往后排
[14:31] You’re a great kisser. 你真是接吻高手
[14:32] Thanks. 谢谢
[14:37] So are you. 你也是
[14:40] Why don’t we take this upstairs? 不如我们上楼继续吧
[14:44] Well, not the hottest sex I’ve ever had, 虽然年轻的激情找不回来
[14:48] but in this case, 不过这次算是
[14:49] revenge is a dish best served cold. 君子报仇 十年不晚
[14:54] What is she doing here? 她在这儿做什么
[14:55] While he was distracting you, 他引开你的时候
[14:57] I was having revenge sex with your grandpa. 我为了复仇 跟你爷爷滚床单去了
[15:00] We put his adjustable bed 他的调节床一辈子都没想到
[15:01] into positions it never imagined. 自己居然那么经掰
[15:04] You’re a monster. 你是个魔鬼
[15:06] And you? 你
[15:08] That’s what this was all about? 接近我就是为了这个吗
[15:09] I have to be honest. 实话跟你说吧
[15:10] I was supposed to be distracting you, 我原本是来引开你的
[15:12] but somewhere along the way, I realized 可中途发现
[15:14] for the first time in years… 我居然破天荒地
[15:16] I could get lucky. 交了桃花运
[15:18] Is that offer still on the table? 刚才的邀请还算数吗
[15:20] You’re both monsters. 你们俩都是魔鬼
[15:22] You wanted to see my grandmother? 你们不是想见我的祖母吗
[15:26] I’ll show her to you, 这就让你们
[15:27] up close. 来个近距离接触
[15:32] N-No, no, no. Ladies! 女士们 别这样
[15:35] Ladies, please! Ladies, please! 女士们 冷静点 拜托了
[15:37] Help! 救命
[15:40] I left my inhaler in the car! 吸入器落车上了
[15:54] I thought we were gonna have to bring in some hired guns 我本以为得多找些人手
[15:57] for a major replant, 进行大规模整修
[15:58] but you nailed it. 你真有本事
[16:00] I wouldn’t change a flower. 做得完美无缺
[16:02] Thank you, Mr. President. 谢谢总裁先生
[16:03] This is only the beginning. 这只是个开始
[16:04] Today a courtyard; 今天是庭院
[16:06] tomorrow, a hedge maze. 明天就是树篱大迷宫
[16:07] Thursday, I rest because I’m human, 第三天我得歇着 咱也是人嘛
[16:09] but Friday, I’m back fresh with big ideas. 但第四天我又满血复活 点子不断了
[16:12] Whoa, whoa! Slow down, Plant Guy. 慢慢来 剪草哥
[16:14] I love it, 我喜欢这个院子
[16:15] but I gotta make sure the people I sell my shows to 但我得确保节目的买家
[16:18] enjoy this courtyard, too. 也同样喜欢
[16:20] We’ll see what the focus group thinks. 我们得听听代表的意见
[16:23] These are the presidents of all the major networks. 这几位是各大电视网络的总裁
[16:26] Burt, this is FOX, 伯特 他们分别来自FOX
[16:29] CBS NBC ABC CBS, NBC, ABC.
[16:29] CBS 美国哥伦比亚广播公司 NBC 美国全国广播公司 ABC 美国广播公司
[16:31] And here’s BET. 还有BET
[16:35] I know. A white guy. Go figure. 是啊 居然是白人 真奇怪
[16:37] So, we all think this is perfect, right? 大家都觉得无可挑剔吧
[16:41] It’s really great. 挺好的
[16:42] It taps into the whole Zeitgeist of the modern courtyard. 作为现代庭院 符合时代精神
[16:45] I just wish it were a little more relatable 如果能和18至34岁人群
[16:47] to the 18-34 demo. 联系更紧就好了
[16:49] I was thinking the same thing. 我也正有此意
[16:51] Maybe something gluten-free. 来点不含谷蛋白的吧
[16:52] My niece likes gluten-free. 我外甥喜欢
[16:55] Yo, the hedges is tight, but to really set it off, 这树篱生得干净 但要真想出彩
[16:57] white boy should throw some daisies around that bitch. 小伙子该给她戴几朵雏菊
[16:59] You heard ’em, Burt. 你都听到了 伯特
[17:01] More gluten-free, 减少谷蛋白
[17:02] and do whatever the hell Joe just said. 乔刚说的也照做
[17:04] I don’t know how to tell you this, 虽然难以启齿
[17:05] but nothing they just said makes any sense. 但这些建议都莫名其妙
[17:07] Let me give you a piece of advice, kid. 给你提个醒 小子
[17:09] You want to landscape in this town, 想在这儿做庭院设计
[17:11] you better play the game. 就要懂规矩
[17:13] Look, I just want to make something I’m proud of 我只是想按自身意愿
[17:14] that I know people will like. 造出自信之作
[17:16] With all this involvement and intrusion, 我想不通 你们这样肆意干涉
[17:18] I don’t understand how you guys make 要怎么拍出那么多
[17:19] so many fine movies and TV shows. 精彩的影视作品
[17:22] I-I’m going back to Natesville. 我还是回纳什维尔把
[17:23] I-I don’t care if living by the processing plant 就算住在炼油厂旁边会折寿
[17:25] shaves 20 years off my life. 我也不在乎
[17:27] At least there 至少在那里
[17:28] I can make the kinds of gardens I believe in. 我能随性发挥 造出真爱之作
[17:31] Which one of you is from NBC? 你们谁是NBC的
[17:36] That’s for canceling My Name is Earl! 谁让你砍掉《愚人善事》的
[17:40] That was eight network presidents ago! 那是八任前的人干的好事
[17:43] I loved it! 我也超喜欢的
[17:50] She’s the next Meryl Streep. 她是下一个梅丽尔·斯特里普
[17:52] What does Meryl Streep have? 梅丽尔有什么
[17:53] Does she have a handbag line? 没有自个儿的手袋品牌
[17:54] A Twitter account? 没有微博
[17:56] She’s never on TV. 也没上过电视
[17:57] How can you consider yourself a celebrity 名人该有的她都没有
[17:59] if you’ve never been on “celebrity” anything? 怎么能说是名人呢
[18:02] Cici, that’s enough monkeying around. 茜茜 胡闹到此需打住
[18:04] It’s time for me to make my wizard sound. 看我华丽施法术
[18:08] Yo Zappa Do! 赞普一个
[18:11] And… cut! 停
[18:13] Hold places, get the girl out. 保持镜头 女娃抱走
[18:19] What’s going on? 什么情况
[18:20] Why are you taking Hope out? 为什么不要喜旺了
[18:22] Oh, there’s been a rewrite. Hope’s been replaced. 剧本改写 喜旺被换掉了
[18:24] I was gonna tell you guys before, 之前本想告诉你们
[18:25] but I hate confrontation when I’m sober. 但我讨厌清醒的时候跟人对峙
[18:27] Is this because Sabrina was making changes to the script? 是因为塞布丽娜改台本吗
[18:30] You turned her into a billboard. 你还把她当广告牌使呢
[18:31] Nobody looks up to a billboard. 没人会敬仰广告牌
[18:33] Okay, I know people literally look up to billboards. 它是用来仰视的没错
[18:35] You know what I meant. 你懂我的意思
[18:36] It wasn’t either of you. 不是你们俩的问题
[18:37] Oh, I get it. 我知道了
[18:38] It’s Jimmy’s fault for sucking as an extra. 是因为吉米表现太差
[18:40] I’ve done everything they’ve asked! 我一直很听话的
[18:44] Uh, you guys weren’t the problem, okay? 不是你们的问题好吗
[18:46] I deal with crazy actors 奇葩演员和奇葩家属
[18:48] and their crazy families all the time. 我见得多了
[18:50] The truth is 真相是
[18:51] you can behave as horribly as you want in show business. 在演艺界 你可以随心所欲
[18:53] The one thing you can’t do is steal a star’s thunder. 但绝不能抢明星的风头
[18:56] I’ve been in this business for eight months– eight months– 我当演员八个月了 八个月
[18:59] and I’ve given way too much of my life away 我付出了这么多
[19:01] to lose my show to some one-trick pony who still wears pull-ups. 怎么能败给个一穿尿布的奶娃娃
[19:05] But she’s such a hit with the fans. 但粉丝们可喜欢她了
[19:06] I want her off the show, Stu. 我要她走 斯图
[19:09] Honestly, it’s like you want me to post those pictures 想让我公布你和那个亚洲异装癖的合照
[19:12] with you and that Asian transvestite. 也不用出这种馊主意
[19:14] Hope’s already shot half the scenes. 喜旺的戏份都拍到一半了
[19:17] You can’t take her out of the show now. 这个时候换下她
[19:18] It makes no sense. 没道理啊
[19:20] This is a show about a kid who wears enchanted tap shoes 这个节目的主角穿着施了魔法的踢踏舞鞋
[19:23] whose gym teacher’s a mermaid. 她的体育老师还是条美人鱼呢
[19:24] We are not concerned about logic. 在这里没道理可讲
[19:27] And action! 开拍
[19:45] Damn. 见鬼
[19:47] It really is funnier with a monkey. 换成猴子的确更好笑
[19:55] I was really hoping going to Hollywood 我多希望喜旺进了好莱坞
[19:57] would make our life more exciting. 我们的生活能更精彩啊
[19:59] I guess we’re just doomed to be boring people forever. 估计咱是注定要无聊一辈子了
[20:02] Well, if you think about it, 仔细想想
[20:04] our lives are actually pretty exciting. 我们的生活其实挺有聊的
[20:07] Hope was a TV star for a day. 咱喜旺当过一天的电视明星呢
[20:09] That’s true. 确实
[20:10] And I refused to compromise my art for fame and money. 而我拒绝了为名利牺牲艺术
[20:13] I’m like… like… 就像…像…
[20:16] Actually, I can’t think of anyone who’s ever done that. 还真想不出有谁这样做过
[20:18] And although I’m not a real doctor, 我不是货真价实的医生
[20:20] I did get to play one on TV. 好歹也在电视上演了回
[20:22] I had revenge sex with an old guy 我为了复仇跟一个老汉上床
[20:25] while Barney made out with a bearded woman. 而巴尼跟胡子妹搞上了
[20:27] Barbara June! 芭芭拉·琼
[20:30] I got to second base with a bearded woman. 我跟胡子妹进行到二垒
[20:32] If you’re gonna tell a story, tell it right. 要八卦就弄清事实
[20:34] It was a crazy trip. 真是一次疯狂的旅行
[20:36] Maybe our lives really are exciting. 说不定我们的生活真的很有聊
[20:38] You know, I think if someone filmed the stuff we do, 如果把这些录下来
[20:41] it’d be fun to watch. 应该挺好看的
[20:42] Yeah, I can see that. 我同意
[20:44] I mean if you edited out all the boring parts, 不过要剪掉无聊的部分
[20:47] you know, like this stuff, 比如现在
[20:48] where we’re all just sitting around talking in the car. 大家在车里闲聊的场景
[20:54] Look, somebody wrote “Wash me” on that back of that dirty car. 那辆脏车的屁股上写着”洗我”
[21:01] “Gas, food, lodging, 20 miles”. 加油饮食住宿 向前20公里
[21:10] That’s a big cloud. 好大一片云
家有喜旺

文章导航

Previous Post: 家有喜旺(Raising Hope)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 家有喜旺(Raising Hope)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

家有喜旺(Raising Hope)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号