时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | What’s with the new ‘do? | 你的新发型是怎么回事 |
[00:17] | I got it at the senior center. | 我在中老年中心剪的 |
[00:20] | I like that it’s free, | 剪头发不要钱 这点我挺满意 |
[00:21] | what I don’t like is | 我不满意的是 |
[00:23] | they give you the last hairstyle they remember having. | 他们只能剪自己记得的最后一个发型 |
[00:24] | But the bigger news is, | 但我有更劲爆的新闻 |
[00:26] | we have new back fence neighbors. | 我们家后面搬来新邻居了 |
[00:28] | Someone moved into the Weirdo House? | 有人搬到那个怪胎之家了 |
[00:30] | Isn’t this the Weirdo House? | 这里不就是怪胎之家 |
[00:31] | No, this is the Lovable Eccentric House. | 不 这里是萌神之家哦 |
[00:33] | We’ve had a bad string of luck with our back fence neighbors. | 我们的后窗邻居运一直特别差 |
[00:36] | Everyone who’s moved in there has been really odd. | 每次搬来的邻居都特别古怪 |
[00:41] | Damn it! | 活见鬼 |
[00:42] | Another rolling blackout. | 又轮流停电了 |
[00:44] | They only roll through our neighborhood. | 只有我们这片限电 |
[00:46] | Bet those snobs in the hoity-toity neighborhood | 我敢肯定高贵冷艳区的那些势利眼家 |
[00:48] | don’t have to deal with their power going out. | 都不停电 |
[00:51] | Jimmy, speaking of which, that’s us. Let’s go home. | 吉米 说的就是咱们 回家去吧 |
[00:55] | I can see why people like walking around. | 我算是明白为什么大家喜欢散步了 |
[00:57] | We have pretty interesting neighbors. | 我们的街坊们都很有趣啊 |
[00:59] | Looks like the Hoffmans are trying to beat the heat. | 看起来霍夫曼一家正努力和炎热抗战啊 |
[01:07] | Ah, Old Lady Stevens. | 啊 是斯蒂文老夫人 |
[01:10] | She’s so sweet. | 她真可爱 |
[01:11] | Oh, look, she’s got a date. | 哇 她有男朋友了 |
[01:13] | Wait– what is that? | 等等 那是啥 |
[01:16] | If she’s gonna do that, | 如果她非要那么做 |
[01:17] | she should crochet herself some curtains. | 至少也该先织个小窗帘什么的啊 |
[01:20] | Oh, hey, check out Elijah the Bearded Neighbor. | 看 那是大胡子邻居伊莱嘉 |
[01:23] | I didn’t know he was musical. | 还真不知道人还是个音乐家呢 |
[01:30] | I’m not so sure he is. | 你这话可说太早了 |
[01:37] | Oh, tree root. | 树根 |
[01:39] | Sorry, buddy. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[01:40] | Almost stepped on your foot. | 差点踩到你脚了 |
[01:43] | Ooh, look how normal they look. | 快看看 他们看上去太正常了 |
[01:46] | This is it, Burt. | 就是他们了 伯特 |
[01:47] | We’re gonna be borrowing sugar in no time. | 咱们终于有地儿借糖[能拜访邻居]了 |
[01:50] | Oh, hello. Can I help you? | 你们好 有什么可以帮你们吗 |
[01:53] | Hi, uh, we’re Virginia and Burt, | 你们好 我们是维吉妮娅和伯特 |
[01:55] | your back fence neighbors. | 你们的后窗邻居 |
[01:56] | Well, hi, there, Virginia and Burt. | 你们好啊 维吉妮娅和伯特 |
[01:58] | We’re Gary and Gina. Say hi, Gina. | 我们是加里和吉娜 打个招呼 吉娜 |
[02:02] | Well, we just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood. | 我们只是想欢迎你们搬过来 |
[02:05] | We really appreciate that. Don’t we, Gina? | 我们很感激 对吧 吉娜 |
[02:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:13] | Well, we should go. | 我们差不多该走了 |
[02:16] | Wanna come over for dinner tonight? | 今晚过来一起吃个饭吧 |
[02:18] | We’d love to. Right, Gina? | 乐意之至 对吧 吉娜 |
[02:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:22] | Great. It’s a date. | 太好了 那就说定了 |
[02:23] | We’ll see you at 6:00, back fence neighbors. | 我们六点见 后窗邻居 |
[02:29] | What the heck are you doing? | 你刚才搞毛啊 |
[02:30] | Why’d you invite them to dinner? | 为什么要邀请他们来吃晚饭 |
[02:31] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[02:32] | Gary’s creepy. What was with that smile? | 那个加里诡异得很 那笑容是几个意思 |
[02:36] | It was nice. He was being friendly. | 挺好的啊 人家那不是为表现得友好点 |
[02:38] | Why didn’t Gina talk? | 吉娜为什么都不主动说话 |
[02:40] | I like that about her. | 我就喜欢她这一点 |
[02:41] | I’m a big talker, I need a big listener. | 姐是个话唠 所以需要一个倾听者 |
[02:44] | A mute would be ideal, but I don’t want to be greedy. | 倾听者要是个哑巴就更好 但这要求太高了点 |
[02:47] | And now we have to have dinner with them. Uh! | 我们现在得跟他们一起吃饭 天哪 |
[02:50] | This day couldn’t possibly get any worse. | 今天真是糟到极点了 |
[02:53] | Don’t worry, buddy. I got ya. | 别担心 伙计 这次我看到你的脚了 |
[02:57] | Burt! | 伯特 |
[03:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:15] | They did an all right job with this cast. | 他们把这条腿修得不错啊 |
[03:17] | You know, as a doctor, I’m not supposed to do this | 作为一个医生 我不能在没有 |
[03:19] | without a formal examination and prescription, | 正规检查和处方的情况做这种事的 |
[03:20] | but you’re a neighbor, so take this. | 但你是我的邻居 来 吃了这个 |
[03:23] | Oh, no, thanks. | 谢谢 不过还是不用了 |
[03:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:26] | There we go. | 吃下去 |
[03:29] | Hey, look at those mitts on you. | 哇 看看你的手 |
[03:31] | You got some really striking hands. | 看上去很有力啊 |
[03:34] | I never really thought about it. | 我从来没注意过 |
[03:35] | As a hand surgeon, I’ve seen a lot in my time. | 作为一个手部外科医生 哥见过的手不计其数 |
[03:38] | May I? | 可以让我仔细瞧瞧吗 |
[03:42] | My God. | 我的天 |
[03:44] | Just when you think the fingers are the main attraction, | 等你意识到手指对于个人魅力有多重要时 |
[03:47] | you’ve got those thumbs that really close the show. | 你就会明白你的手指有多好看 |
[03:49] | So, Gary, you like sports? | 加里 你喜欢运动哦 |
[03:53] | I know what you’re getting at. | 我懂你 |
[03:55] | One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war! | 一 二 三 四 我宣布拇指战争开始 |
[04:01] | So, why’d you and Gary move to Natesville? | 你跟加里为什么搬来纳什维尔 |
[04:04] | Everyone I know was just born here | 我认识的人都是出生在这儿的 |
[04:06] | and doesn’t have the energy to leave. | 而且都懒得离开这儿 |
[04:07] | We got tired of the big city. | 我们厌倦了大城市 |
[04:08] | Oh. You’re from a big city? | 哦 你们是大城市来的 |
[04:12] | No. | 不是 |
[04:15] | – Come on, Burt, best out of seven! – No. | -来吧 伯特 七局四胜 -不 |
[04:17] | Come on! | 来嘛 |
[04:18] | No, we should really call it a night. | 还是不了 我们今晚玩得差不多了 |
[04:20] | Right, Virginia? | 对吧 维吉妮娅 |
[04:20] | My leg is barking. | 我的腿好疼 |
[04:22] | All right. I guess it is getting a little late. | 好吧 看来确实有点晚了 |
[04:25] | You ready, Gina? | 准备好走了吗 吉娜 |
[04:26] | Yes. | 当然 |
[04:27] | Oh! Oh, okay. | 哦 |
[04:30] | Aren’t you sweet? | 你太热情了吧 |
[04:36] | I’m sorry, guys. | 我很抱歉 伙计们 |
[04:37] | I’ll never put you through that again. | 我再也不会让你们再玩那个游戏了 |
[04:41] | Wow. These were already doing this, but if they weren’t, | 哇 我的指头们刚刚做过那事了 就算没做过 |
[04:45] | they would be now. | 现在也该做了 |
[04:46] | All my pajamas were in the laundry, | 我的睡衣全部都在洗衣店 |
[04:48] | but I found this in Maw Maw’s closet. | 但我在曾奶奶的衣柜里发现了这个 |
[04:50] | Hey, back fence neighbors! | 嘿 后窗邻居 |
[04:52] | Oh, my God, this is what we wanted! | 我的天 隔窗打招呼不正是我们要的吗 |
[04:57] | Hi, Gary! | 你好 加里 |
[04:59] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[05:02] | How’s it going? | 住得还习惯吧 |
[05:04] | – Really well. – Ooh, nice backyard. | -很棒啊 -哇 后院很漂亮啊 |
[05:33] | Can you hold onto this for a little bit for me? | 你可以暂时帮我保管一下这个吗 |
[05:35] | Uh, yeah, I guess so. | 好啊 我想没问题吧 |
[05:37] | Oh, God, no, don’t take that! | 天啊 不要接那个 |
[05:41] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么呢 |
[05:44] | Burt! Is that you in there? | 伯特 是你吗 |
[05:47] | Hey, Gary! I was just trying… | 加里 我只是想… |
[05:54] | What was that?! | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[05:57] | What did he give you? | 他给你什么了 |
[05:58] | Relax, Burt. | 放松 伯特 |
[05:59] | He just wanted me to hold a package for him. | 他只是让我帮他代为保管一个包裹 |
[06:02] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 我不喜欢这种事 |
[06:03] | Well, get used to it, ’cause he said | 那你得习惯一下了 因为他说 |
[06:05] | there’ll be more packages delivered to us. | 会有更多的包裹送到我们家 |
[06:07] | What’s in them? | 里面是什么呢 |
[06:08] | I don’t know. I didn’t ask. | 我不知道 我没问 |
[06:11] | What the devil? | 搞毛啊 |
[06:17] | Everything is fine! Everything is under control! | 一切都好 一切尽在掌握 |
[06:22] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪弄来这玩意儿的 |
[06:24] | Jimmy’s old Miss Snoops-A-Lot spy kit. | 吉米那个”偷窥无极限”侦探小套装 |
[06:26] | Oh, I’d forgot he went through that weird Nancy Drew phase. | 我都忘了他当年很迷南茜·德鲁[侦探]了 |
[06:45] | Burt! | 伯特 |
[06:46] | Tell me you didn’t open Gary’s package. | 告诉我你没有打开加里的包裹 |
[06:48] | I would, but I’d be lying. | 我也想说没有 但那就是在骗你 |
[06:50] | And I would never lie to you, unlike Gary, | 但我永远不会骗你的 我和加里不同 |
[06:52] | who’s clearly lying to his wife. | 他显然在欺骗他的妻子 |
[06:55] | “All my love, Carlotta.” | “致我的爱人 卡洛塔” |
[06:57] | Exactly. His wife’s name is Gina. | 正是 他妻子名叫吉娜 |
[06:59] | So either he’s the world’s worst speller, | 要么他是大文盲 |
[07:01] | or he’s having an affair and using us to hide it. | 要么就是他在搞外遇 让我们给他打掩护 |
[07:04] | And now he’s done something to Gina. | 现在他肯定把吉娜给怎么样了 |
[07:05] | Burt, you’re acting crazy. | 伯特 你神经兮兮的 |
[07:07] | It’s just a watch with someone’s name on it. | 只不过是块刻了人名的手表 |
[07:09] | What about the screams we heard before the blinds were closed? | 窗帘拉上前 我们听到的惊叫声呢 |
[07:11] | People scream for all kinds of reasons. | 人们总会因为各种理由而尖叫啊 |
[07:13] | I scream, you scream, | 我会尖叫 你会尖叫 |
[07:15] | we all scream for ice cream. | 我们都会为冰激凌而尖叫 |
[07:16] | That’s three reasons right there. | 这就给你找出三个理由了 |
[07:18] | That’s the police. | 是警察来了 |
[07:19] | We’ll see what they have to say about this. | 看看他们有什么看法吧 |
[07:23] | Hello, Chances. | 你们好 吉斯一家 |
[07:24] | Auxiliary Officer Hughes at your service. | 协警休斯为您服务 |
[07:26] | I understand you reported a disturbance? | 我听说你们报告称有扰民行为 |
[07:29] | I thought you said you called the police? | 你不是说你报警了吗 |
[07:30] | I thought I did, too. Why’d they send you? | 我也以为是这样 为什么把你给派过来了 |
[07:32] | If you really want to know, | 如果你们非要知道的话 |
[07:33] | the “Real”police won’t come here anymore | 真正的警察是不会再到这里来的了 |
[07:34] | because you already hit your 911 quota. | 因为报警电话已经被你们玩坏了 |
[07:37] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 警务中心 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[07:39] | There’s a bunch of birds outside our window! | 有一群鸟在我家窗外盘旋 |
[07:41] | They’re just… oh, wait, they’re gone. | 它们要…等等 它们飞走了 |
[07:45] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[07:46] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 警务中心 请问您有什么紧急情况 |
[07:47] | Someone’s in my house! | 有人闯进我家了 |
[07:49] | It’s a murderer! You have to help me! | 是个杀人犯 你必须救我 |
[07:54] | Look what somebody threw out. | 瞧别人扔了什么东西 |
[07:58] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[07:59] | So your neighbors argue, smile | 你们的邻居争吵 微笑 |
[08:02] | and ask you to take their mail? | 还让你们代收邮件包裹 |
[08:05] | You got nothing! In fact, the only crime | 根本没情况嘛 实际上 |
[08:08] | that’s been committed here is mail fraud, | 这里唯一的犯罪行为就是邮件诈欺 |
[08:09] | and you two did it. | 而且是你们俩干的 |
[08:10] | Oh, no. This is Burt’s deal, not mine. | 不 这是伯特干的 跟我无关 |
[08:13] | If you don’t mind, I’m gonna take this to go. | 如果你们不介意 我打算喝了这杯就走人了 |
[08:16] | I’ve got one humdinger of a toothache, | 我的牙痛得要死了 |
[08:18] | and this is making it feel much better. | 这杯酒会让我舒服很多 |
[08:26] | Mom thought that maybe we should come over, | 老妈让我们过来一下 |
[08:29] | make sure you weren’t out here acting crazy. | 确保你没在这里发神经 |
[08:31] | What have you done with her, Gary? | 你把她怎么了 加里 |
[08:32] | You smiley-faced son of a bitch! | 你个满脸笑容的大混蛋 |
[08:35] | Whoa, I thought you were at work. | 哇 我以为你在工作呢 |
[08:38] | I was. | 是的啊 |
[08:39] | Knock Knock Knock is trying out theme weeks. | “敲敲帮”家政公司正试图推广主题周活动 |
[08:42] | It’s Retro Week. | 本周的主题是复古装 |
[08:43] | It’s beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[08:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:45] | I was afraid to get it dirty, | 我很怕把它弄脏 |
[08:46] | so the houses aren’t very clean. | 所以也没仔细把房子打扫干净 |
[08:48] | Have you been out here peering | 你已经在这儿偷窥 |
[08:50] | into Gina and Gary’s house all day? | 加里和吉娜的房子一整天了吗 |
[08:52] | Yeah. And do you know who I haven’t seen? Gina. | 是啊 有人失踪了你知道吗 是吉娜 |
[08:56] | Don’t you think that’s a little strange? | 你不觉得那有点奇怪吗 |
[08:57] | Maybe she’s staying away from the windows | 或许她是故意远离窗户 |
[08:59] | because some weirdo’s spying on her from the next house. | 因为隔壁有个怪胎在监视她 |
[09:01] | No. If there was some weirdo spying on her, | 不 如果有怪胎监视她 |
[09:03] | I would’ve seen it. | 我肯定会看见的 |
[09:04] | We’re gonna head out of here. | 我们得走了 |
[09:07] | You know what? I’m gonna go over there | 算了 我打算直接去他们家 |
[09:09] | and settle this whole thing right now. | 把整件事彻底解决 |
[09:12] | Also, I want the whole neighborhood to see me in this dress. | 而且 我希望所有邻居都看见我穿这条美裙 |
[09:14] | No, you can’t. It’s not safe. | 不 你不能去 那不安全 |
[09:16] | At least take one of these walkie-talkies with you | 至少带一个对讲机吧 |
[09:18] | so I can listen in and make sure you’re okay. | 那样我就可以听到你的声音 知道你没事 |
[09:20] | Come on, Pigtails, let’s do this. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[09:25] | I’m approaching the residence, over. | 我快要到他们家了 报告完毕 |
[09:37] | Hey, Virginia! My favorite back fence neighbor! | 维吉妮亚 我最爱的后院邻居 |
[09:41] | Look at you all gussied up. Aw. | 瞧瞧你 盛装打扮的 |
[09:43] | If I didn’t know any better, | 如果我不了解你的话 |
[09:44] | I’d say you had a fella on the side. | 还以为你在外面有小情郎呢 |
[09:47] | Oh, Gary, you’re such a card. | 加里 你可真幽默 |
[09:49] | Is Gina home? I wanted to know | 吉娜在家吗 我想知道 |
[09:51] | if she’d like to join me for a walk. | 她愿不愿意跟我一起去散步 |
[09:52] | – She’s not home. – Where is she? | -她不在家 -那她去哪儿了 |
[09:54] | – She went on a trip. – Yeah, she went on a trip. | -她去旅行了 -是啊 真会编 |
[09:56] | A one-way trip. | 有去无回的单程之旅 |
[09:58] | To death. | 通向死亡 |
[10:00] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[10:03] | Last night she didn’t mention anything about a trip. | 她昨晚可半点都没提到什么旅行呢 |
[10:05] | How exciting. | 多令人激动啊 |
[10:06] | Is she visiting family back in… the big city? | 她是回大城市 探望家人了吗 |
[10:09] | Yes. She’ll be gone a while. | 是啊 她会在那儿待一段时间的 |
[10:11] | Yeah, she’ll be gone a while. | 可不是嘛 她会在那儿待一段时间的 |
[10:13] | To death. | 在死亡世界里吧 |
[10:15] | Oh, just one last thing. | 对了 还有一件事 |
[10:16] | Uh, I wonder if I could borrow a cup of brown sugar. | 能跟你家借点红糖吗 |
[10:20] | I’m afraid we’re all out. | 我家的也用完了 |
[10:23] | Well, good night. You look beautiful. | 晚安了 你真美 |
[10:41] | – Oh, no. What are those? – Oh, calm down. | -不是吧 这些是什么 -淡定 |
[10:43] | It’s just two more packages that came for Gary. | 就是两个包裹 还是给加里的 |
[10:45] | I found ’em on the porch. | 在走廊上发现的 |
[10:46] | You need to relax. | 你得放松一下 |
[10:48] | I think I know just how to do it. | 我应该有办法 |
[10:50] | Unzip me. | 帮我拉开拉链 |
[10:52] | You’re gonna love this old-timey underwear. | 你绝对会喜欢这件怀旧风内衣的 |
[10:55] | I feel like my boobs are strapped into party hats. | 感觉我的咪咪像被捆在派对帽子里 |
[10:58] | I like party hats, boobs and old things. | 派对帽 大咪咪还有怀旧风都是我的菜 |
[11:02] | Oh, damn these rolling blackouts. | 尼玛的轮流停电啊 |
[11:36] | What do you think? | 觉得怎么样 |
[11:38] | I think he’s guilty. | 我觉得他肯定干坏事儿了 |
[11:41] | Look at this! | 快来看 |
[11:43] | Guilty of what? | 犯什么罪 |
[11:47] | Washing his dishes? | 洗碗罪吗 |
[11:49] | No. No, he was… | 不是 他刚才 |
[11:51] | he was wrapping an axe in newspaper. | 他刚才把斧子包在报纸里 |
[11:53] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[11:55] | Because he killed his wife. | 因为他杀了他老婆 |
[11:56] | He chopped her up | 他把她剁碎了 |
[11:57] | and now he’s looking to hide the evidence | 现在他想掩盖证据 |
[11:59] | in the only place he knows we’ll never look… the newspaper. | 把罪证藏在我们最想不到的地方 报纸里 |
[12:03] | I’m starting to believe Barney was right. | 我开始相信巴尼的话了 |
[12:06] | Those pain meds are making you a little loopy in the old noggin. | 止疼药让你这小脑瓜有点神志不清了 |
[12:10] | Don’t you think it’s just a little suspicious | 你不觉得吉娜突然出门这件事 |
[12:13] | that all of a sudden Gina takes a trip? | 有点可疑吗 |
[12:14] | Without her husband? | 只身出游 不带老公 |
[12:16] | What business is it of yours? | 关你什么事 |
[12:17] | Because it’s everyone’s business | 打击犯罪 |
[12:19] | when there’s been a murder. | 人人有责 |
[12:22] | Burt… | 伯特 |
[12:26] | Leave it alone. | 别管这破事了 |
[12:37] | Burt, did you hear that? | 伯特 你听到那声了吗 |
[12:39] | That sounds like murder to me. | 我听着像是杀人的声音 |
[12:50] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[12:51] | He killed her. | 他杀了她 |
[12:57] | You were right, Burt. | 你说对了 伯特 |
[12:59] | I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. | 对不起我之前没相信你 |
[13:01] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[13:02] | I’m almost never right. | 因为我一般都是错的 |
[13:03] | You were just playing the odds. | 你不过是按常识来判断 |
[13:06] | Oh, my God, what a horror. | 妈呀 太惨了 |
[13:08] | Oh, my God, did he hit you? | 天呐 他袭击你了 |
[13:10] | My dentist? No. | 我的牙医吗 没有啊 |
[13:12] | No, not since the first time. | 他动过一次手之后就再也没有了 |
[13:13] | But in his defense, I did bite him. | 不过他也是正当防卫 谁让我咬他了呢 |
[13:16] | Oh, the neighbors. Oh, yeah, they’re fine. | 你说那邻居啊 他们挺好的 |
[13:18] | I just went over and talked to them… | 我刚刚过去跟他们闲聊了一通 |
[13:19] | both of them. | 夫妻俩都聊了 |
[13:20] | Wait, Gina was there? | 吉娜也在 |
[13:22] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[13:23] | She was fine. And polite. | 她挺好的 还很有礼貌 |
[13:25] | She didn’t mention anything about all my drooling. | 我口水流成这样她都装作没看到 |
[13:27] | But Gary said she went on a trip. | 但是加里说她出去旅游了 |
[13:29] | Well, maybe she got homesick and came back early. | 可能她想家就提前回来了 |
[13:32] | All perfectly legal. | 不犯法吧 |
[13:33] | Then what was he doing burying something | 那他在院子里埋什么 |
[13:35] | in the backyard, at night? | 大半夜的 |
[13:37] | Yeah. He was planting evening primroses. | 他在种夜来香 |
[13:39] | He said they take better when you plant them at night. | 他说晚上种 花能开得更好 |
[13:42] | Shoot. | 靠 |
[13:43] | As a professional gardener, that does add up. | 以专业花匠的身份来看 确实有点道理 |
[13:45] | Leave this thing alone | 消停会吧 |
[13:46] | and stop calling 911. | 别骚扰警察了 |
[13:48] | Or next time, they won’t even send me. | 下次他们连我都不会派来了 |
[13:51] | Well, Gina’s alive. | 好吧 吉娜还活着 |
[13:53] | That is great. | 太好了 |
[13:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:57] | That is a relief. | 总算放心了 |
[14:00] | Is it weird that I’m a little… | 好奇怪 我有点… |
[14:03] | – Disappointed? – Yeah. | -失望 -对 |
[14:04] | – Me, too. – Are we bad people? | -同感 -我们是不是心肠太恶毒了 |
[14:06] | No. No, no. We just got caught up. | 不不不 我们只是有点太进入角色了 |
[14:08] | The important thing is… | 重要的是 |
[14:11] | Gina’s alive. | 吉娜没死 |
[14:12] | Right. | 对 |
[14:13] | Yes. | 可不是嘛 |
[14:14] | Right. | 太对了 |
[14:19] | Still disappointed. | 还是很失望 |
[14:23] | Virginia, have you seen my new scratching fork? | 维吉妮亚 看到我的新痒痒挠了吗 |
[14:26] | I lost another one in here. | 我又丢了一个在里面 |
[14:28] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[14:29] | I’m just cleaning up out here. | 我这打扫卫生呢 |
[14:44] | Burt, look! | 伯特 看呐 |
[14:46] | There’s a woman with Gary | 加里跟个女人在一起 |
[14:48] | and it’s not Gina. | 不是吉娜 |
[14:51] | I bet you it’s that slut-whore Carlotta | 肯定是那个放荡的卡洛塔 |
[14:53] | he’s been sleeping with. | 他跟她有一腿 |
[14:54] | I bet that’s who Barney saw | 巴尼看到的女人肯定是她 |
[14:55] | and thought was Gina. | 还把她错认为吉娜了 |
[14:57] | I knew Gina was dead! | 我就知道吉娜肯定死了 |
[14:59] | Which is very sad. | 真是太令人悲痛了 |
[15:01] | Of course. It’s horrible. | 是啊 太可怕了 |
[15:03] | Just dig it up, and I’ll get rid of everything in the house. | 你去挖出来 房子里的其他东西我来处理 |
[15:11] | They’re getting rid of the evidence. | 他们要毁尸灭迹 |
[15:12] | We have to do something before it’s all gone. | 我们要赶在证据销毁之前行动起来 |
[15:15] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[15:18] | Hello, Mr. Stewart. | 您好 斯图尔特先生 |
[15:20] | This is, uh, Auxiliary Police Officer Barney Hughes. | 我是辅警巴尼·休斯 |
[15:24] | Turns out we really could use your help | 我们需要您来辖区 |
[15:26] | down here at the precinct, | 协助调查 |
[15:28] | so, if you and your wife could come down here right away | 如果您和夫人能立刻过来 |
[15:31] | and answer a few questions for us, | 回答几个问题 |
[15:33] | well, that’d be just swell. | 那就再好不过了 |
[15:36] | Burt, what was that accent? | 伯特 你那口音是搞毛线啊 |
[15:39] | I was doing Barney. | 我在演巴尼 |
[15:40] | It sounded like George Bailey | 听起来就像那部圣诞电影里的 |
[15:42] | from that Christmas movie | 乔治·贝利[电影《生活多美好》] |
[15:43] | where everyone was better off without him. | 大家没有他反倒过得更好 |
[15:47] | They just left. I’m going in. | 他们走了 我要进去了 |
[15:54] | He lied. | 他撒谎了 |
[15:58] | He has a whole freaking bag. | 他有一整袋红糖 |
[16:01] | That monster. | 这个死变态 |
[16:30] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[16:33] | Sabrina? | 塞布丽娜 |
[16:38] | Well, hi there, neighbor. | 你好啊 邻居 |
[16:40] | Gary? | 加里 |
[16:42] | I know you’re injured, so I let myself in. | 我知道你受伤了 所以我就自己进来了 |
[16:44] | Although, you should really lock your front door. | 不过 前门得记得锁啊 |
[16:46] | What can I do for you at this late hour? | 现在有什么事吗 |
[16:48] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 是啊 抱歉打扰 |
[16:49] | Was on my way out to run some errands, | 我正打算出去办几件事儿 |
[16:50] | I saw your light was on, so I thought I’d swing by | 看到你们家灯亮着 我就想顺路 |
[16:53] | and pick up those packages I asked Virginia to hold. | 来拿让维吉妮亚帮我看管的那几件包裹 |
[16:55] | Oh, sure. | 行啊 |
[16:56] | One’s on the nightstand. | 一个在床头柜上 |
[16:58] | The other one’s out in the living room. | 另一个在外面客厅里 |
[16:59] | Thanks. Well, | 谢谢 |
[17:02] | I guess I’ll be on my way. | 我想我该走了 |
[17:03] | Great. Good-bye. | 太好了 再见 |
[17:07] | Say… you didn’t open this, did you? | 话说 你没有打开这个吧 有吗 |
[17:11] | ‘Cause it looks like someone ripped it open, and then… | 看起来好像有人撕开了 然后又 |
[17:14] | crudely rewrapped it. | 随便封上了 |
[17:15] | Must have come that way. Damn post office. | 肯定送来时就是这样了 破邮局 |
[17:18] | Oh, and another thing. | 还有一件事 |
[17:20] | There was an odd little man in a child’s police costume | 早些时候 有个怪怪的矮个男人穿着儿童警服 |
[17:22] | at my house earlier asking strange questions. | 来我家问了些奇怪的问题 |
[17:25] | You wouldn’t know anything about that, would you? | 你不知道是怎么回事吧 对吧 |
[17:27] | I would not. No. | 我不知道啊 |
[17:31] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[17:38] | Is that Little Miss Snoops-A-Lot? | 那是”偷窥无极限小姐”吗 |
[17:40] | I think that’s Little Miss Mind-Your-Own-Business. | 我想那是”管好你自己小姐” |
[17:43] | Can I have that back, please? | 能还给我吗 |
[17:43] | Burt! I found something. | 伯特 我发现了些东西 |
[17:45] | Gary’s definitely a murderer. | 加里绝对是个杀手 |
[17:47] | What the hell is she doing in my house? | 她在我家里搞什么 |
[17:50] | Cheese and rice. | 老天啊 |
[17:54] | Damn rolling blackouts! | 该死的又断电了 |
[18:18] | No! | 不 |
[18:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:27] | Help me with the mattress. | 快帮我抬床垫 |
[18:42] | Oh, isn’t that nice? She finally found someone. | 太棒啦 她终于有真人做伴儿了 |
[18:47] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[19:03] | I’m coming, Virginia! | 我来了 维吉妮亚 |
[19:07] | – Virginia?! – Burt! | -维吉妮亚 -伯特 |
[19:09] | Wait. Virginia! | 等等 维吉妮亚 |
[19:12] | Virginia, the slut-whore | 维吉妮亚 这拿枪指着你的 |
[19:14] | has a gun pointed at your… | 臭婊子 |
[19:16] | I mean, the reasonable, classy lady | 我是说这位通情达理优雅美丽的女士 |
[19:18] | has a gun pointed at your head! | 拿枪指着你的脑袋 |
[19:23] | Just put the gun down, Carlotta. | 把枪放下 卡洛塔 |
[19:25] | Gary, who are these people? | 加里 这些人是谁 |
[19:27] | My crazy back-fence neighbors. | 我的疯狂后窗邻居 |
[19:29] | Hey, I may be crazy, | 或许我是有点疯狂 |
[19:30] | but at least I’m not a sugar liar. | 但至少红糖的事我没撒谎 |
[19:32] | I saw the bag! | 我看到那袋子了 |
[19:33] | Stand down. | 下来吧 |
[19:35] | They’re just a couple of civilians. | 两个普通市民而已 |
[19:37] | What? Who the hell are you? | 什么 你们到底是谁 |
[19:40] | Agent Heidi Thompson. | 海蒂·汤普森探员 |
[19:41] | Quick, get him into the van. | 快点 把他带到车上 |
[19:43] | Why’d you do this to me, Burt? | 你为什么这样对我 伯特 |
[19:45] | You ruined everything! | 你把一切都毁了 |
[19:46] | And I loved your thumbs! | 我那么喜欢你的大拇指 |
[19:51] | He was in Witness Protection. | 他正处于证人保护计划中 |
[19:53] | The man you know as Gary Stewart | 你们所认识的加里·斯图亚特 |
[19:55] | testified against the Russian mob. | 作了对一个俄罗斯犯罪集团的不利证明 |
[19:57] | We’ve been relocating witnesses to that house for years. | 近年来我们一直在把证人安置到那所房子里 |
[19:59] | That’s why it’s the Weirdo House. | 难怪那是怪胎之家 |
[20:01] | So, then, who’s Carlotta? | 那卡洛特是谁 |
[20:03] | That’s Gina’s real name. | 那是吉娜的真名 |
[20:04] | She left when she found out that Gary was having | 当她发现加里的老朋友总给他寄这些 |
[20:06] | his old friends send him these | 以前生活中的纪念品时 |
[20:08] | mementos of his old life. | 她就走了 |
[20:10] | It compromised their safety. | 这会危及他们的安全 |
[20:11] | But I saw him with an axe. | 但我看到他拿着把斧头 |
[20:13] | That’s an award Gary got for his work as a volunteer firefighter, | 那是加里当自愿消防员获得的奖励 |
[20:16] | but it had his real name engraved on it. | 但那上面刻着他的真名 |
[20:18] | I found one more box on the porch. | 我在门廊上又发现了一个盒子 |
[20:20] | You’re going to want to look at this. | 你们一定得看看 |
[20:26] | We thought these might show up. | 我们以前就想过这些会出现的 |
[20:29] | Gary was one of the mob’s most notorious hit men. | 加里是这个犯罪集团里最臭名昭著的职业杀手 |
[20:31] | He used to collect his victims’ thumbs as trophies. | 他以前总会收集被害者的拇指作为战利品 |
[20:34] | They called him “The Hand Surgeon.” | 他们称他为”手部外科医生” |
[20:36] | So, Burt, we were right. | 伯特 咱俩是没猜错 |
[20:39] | Gary really is a murderer. | 加里真的是个凶手 |
[20:40] | Oh, my God! Virginia, think about it. | 天哪 维吉妮亚 你想看看 |
[20:43] | The thumb wrestling. | 他跟我玩掰拇指 |
[20:44] | The thumb compliments. | 还夸我的拇指 |
[20:45] | If we hadn’t blown Gary’s cover, | 如果我们没有揭穿加里的身份 |
[20:47] | my days of doing “This guy” jokes would be over. | 我就再也不能开”这家伙”的玩笑了 |
[20:55] | Well, someone else is finally moving in. | 终于有人搬进来了 |
[20:58] | Now that it’s not a witness protection house anymore, | 那里再也不是证人保护计划之家了 |
[21:00] | maybe we’ll finally get some normal neighbors for once? | 也许这回咱们能有个正常的邻居了 |
[21:02] | Let’s go see who it is. | 去看看是谁吧 |
[21:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:10] | Norman? | 诺曼 |
[21:12] | Who’s at the door? | 谁在门口 |
[21:13] | Nobody, Mother. | 没人 妈妈 |
[21:16] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |