时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Maybe my best dessert ever. | 这可能是我做过最好的甜点了 |
[00:07] | I call it Mount St. Helens。 | 取名为圣海伦火山 |
[00:10] | See, the chocolate and the strawberry sauce | 看 巧克力和草莓酱 |
[00:12] | is supposed to be the lava after the big explosion. | 就是火山喷发后的黑色熔岩 |
[00:15] | I’m pretty sure people died on Mount St. Helens. | 我很肯定圣海伦火山上死过人 |
[00:18] | Duh. What do you think the screaming gummy bears are for? | 废话 不然我干嘛摆上那些尖叫小熊软糖 |
[00:20] | This is a lot of work, Mom. | 花了不少心思啊 妈妈 |
[00:22] | You should have saved some of this for your anniversary. | 你应该留点精力去庆祝你们的结婚纪念日 |
[00:24] | Oh, yeah. Are you guys gonna do anything big? | 对啊 要搞什么重大活动吗 |
[00:25] | Nah, we’re just going to do what we always do– | 没 就跟往年一样 |
[00:27] | give each other homemade coupons. | 给对方一些自制兑换券 |
[00:55] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[00:56] | But you could do that any year. | 随便哪一年你们都可以这么玩 |
[00:57] | Come on, this is your twenty-fifth. | 但今年是你们的25周年 |
[00:58] | Yeah, don’t you want to do something special? | 是啊 就不想搞点特别的花样吗 |
[01:01] | You know we’re not flashy people. | 你知道我们不浮夸的 |
[01:02] | Okay, everybody stand back. | 行了 全都给我闪开 |
[01:04] | It’s time for the humungous dessert explosion! | 该来个惊天地动鬼神的甜点大爆炸了 |
[01:20] | Must have put the firecracker | 我肯定是把爆竹 |
[01:21] | too close to the gooey lava center. | 放得太靠近粘稠的岩浆中心了 |
[01:23] | Well, in that case, let’s dig in. | 既然如此 咱们挖开看看 |
[01:28] | How is it, Jimmy? | 感觉如何 吉米 |
[01:29] | Good. Thanks for asking. | 很爽 多谢慰问 |
[01:44] | So, what are we talking about here? | 行吧 有什么消息要告诉我的 |
[01:45] | Six to one? 12 to one? | 六对一还是十二对一 |
[01:55] | Well, I wish I was looking at better odds here. | 我真希望这次赔率能更好点 |
[02:00] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话呢 |
[02:01] | Wrong number. | 打错电话了 |
[02:02] | Plus, I was ordering a pizza for next week. | 另外 我是定下礼拜的披萨 |
[02:06] | You ready for bed? Me, too. | 你准备睡了吗 我也是 |
[02:19] | Jimmy, we got a problem. | 吉米 麻烦事儿来了 |
[02:23] | – Your father’s gambling again. – What? | -你老爸又开始赌博了 -什么 |
[02:25] | He was hiding in the hot tub, | 他刚刚藏在澡桶里 |
[02:27] | and I heard him talking on the phone about odds, | 我听到他在电话里说赔率什么的事 |
[02:30] | and when I asked him about it, he over-explained. | 然后我问他 他解释过度了 |
[02:32] | He gave me the double excuse. | 给了我双重理由 |
[02:34] | That doesn’t mean he’s gambling. | 但这不意味着他就在赌博啊 |
[02:35] | You want to bet? | 要不要打个赌 |
[02:36] | Every time he’s ever given me the double excuse, | 每次他给我双重理由时 |
[02:39] | it was to cover up his gambling. | 肯定是为了掩饰自己在赌博 |
[02:41] | Oh, come on, just stay within three points. | 拜托 就保持在三分以内吧 |
[02:43] | Just stay within three points! | 就保持在三分以内 |
[02:44] | Burt, are you betting on sports again? | 伯特 你又在赌球吗 |
[02:48] | No. The remote just fell under the coach. | 没 只是遥控器掉到沙发底下了 |
[02:51] | And… I’m trying out Islam. | 而且 我在修炼伊斯兰教 |
[02:57] | No, not for me. | 不行 我干不了这个 |
[02:58] | Too tough on the knees. | 膝盖太难受了 |
[03:08] | Burt, are you playing poker? | 伯特 你在打扑克吗 |
[03:10] | No. This is a friendly game of Crazy Eights. | 没有 只是疯八[纸牌游戏]友谊赛 |
[03:13] | And… we’re a book club. | 而且 我们都是书友会的 |
[03:17] | Run, Silver Charm! Run! | 跑啊 银魅 冲啊 |
[03:20] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你在干嘛呢 -没干嘛 |
[03:21] | Why do you have a racing form? | 你手上怎么有份赛马新闻报 |
[03:23] | I took this from a kid on the playground… | 从运动场那边的小孩手里拿来的 |
[03:26] | to stop him from gambling. | 为了防止他陷入赌博泥沼 |
[03:28] | And… I thought it was a Chinese food menu. | 而且 我还以为它是个中餐菜单 |
[03:32] | Uh, moo goo gai pain, por favor? | 嗯 蘑菇盖饭 麻烦了[葡萄牙语] |
[03:38] | Well, if he’s gambling again, we got to confront him. | 如果他重染赌瘾 我们得当面问清楚 |
[03:40] | No. He’s just gonna deny it twice. | 不 他肯定又会抵赖的 |
[03:42] | We got to find someone really smart to catch him in the act. | 我们得找个聪明人 抓他现形 |
[03:46] | I could set a trap for him at Howdy’s. | 我可以在毫迪超市布个陷阱 |
[03:48] | Yeah, that’s probably better. | 这样可能更好点 |
[03:49] | We don’t have time to find someone really smart. | 我们没时间去找脑子好使的家伙了 |
[03:59] | Price check on “He just walked in.” | 帮忙查下”他刚刚进来”多少钱 |
[04:04] | It’s a new romance novel. | 这是本新到的浪漫小说 |
[04:06] | It’s about a guy who just walked in. | 说的是一个刚走进来的人的故事 |
[04:12] | Hey, Burt. Uh, my lottery guy | 你好 伯特 我的彩票哥 |
[04:15] | accidentally gave me some extra scratchers. | 意外多给了我一些刮刮卡 |
[04:17] | What do you say I loan you a nickel, | 我借你个硬币 然后我们一起刮大奖 |
[04:19] | and we rub off some dreams? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[04:20] | Oh, no, I gave up scratching the silver squares, Barney. | 别 我已经戒了 巴尼 |
[04:22] | Come on. I’ll do it for you. | 来嘛 我帮你刮 |
[04:25] | Oh, 25 bucks! | 哇 中了25块 |
[04:28] | Ah, keep the streak | 接着来啊 |
[04:29] | going, baby! Lady Luck’s your bitch right now! | 来吧宝贝 幸运女神是你胯下之物了 |
[04:31] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, let’s not call her any names. | 不要随便侮辱女神 |
[04:33] | I might be facing some long odds, | 我最近运气不佳 |
[04:34] | and I kind of need Lady Luck on my side right now. | 需要幸运女神的支持 |
[04:36] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m just so keyed up about your success. | 抱歉 我只是为你的成功感到兴奋 |
[04:40] | Maybe we should, uh, go to my office and calm me down. | 或许我们应该去我办公室 冷静一下 |
[04:49] | Well, what do we have here? | 这儿在搞什么呢 |
[04:52] | Who wants to play a little B-I… G-O? | 谁想玩会宾戈游戏呢 |
[04:52] | 赌博游戏 根据字母与数字位置 最先连出”BINGO”者胜出 | |
[04:56] | – B-I… – G-o. | -宾 -戈 |
[04:58] | Oh, guys, I’m too tired to… | 哥们儿 我太累了 |
[05:02] | I understand where you’re coming from. | 我理解你的立场 |
[05:04] | I respect that. | 尊重你的理念 |
[05:06] | I 21 I… 21. | |
[05:09] | Standard rules, boys. | 老规矩 两位 |
[05:10] | No blackouts. Got to pay to play. | 不赊账 有钱就玩没钱滚蛋 |
[05:11] | I really don’t want to play. | 我真的不想玩 |
[05:13] | Hey, be cool. Be chill. | 冷静点 放轻松 |
[05:15] | B 5 B… five. | |
[05:17] | Hey, I got that one! | 这个数我有 |
[05:18] | I knew it. You’re gambling again! | 我就知道 你又在赌博了 |
[05:21] | What the hell? What are you talking about? | 搞毛啊 你在说什么呢 |
[05:22] | They dragged me in here for a game of bingo. | 他们把我拖到这玩宾戈的 |
[05:24] | It’s a gateway game. | 这是一款德式桌游 |
[05:25] | Admit it. You have a problem. | 承认吧 你有麻烦了 |
[05:27] | Fine. I admit it. I do have a problem. | 行 我承认 我确实有麻烦了 |
[05:31] | I have a lump on my testicle. | 我蛋蛋上长肿块了 |
[05:37] | 72 72. | |
[05:38] | O 72 O, 72. | |
[05:43] | Why didn’t you call the doctor right away? | 你为什么不马上联系医生 |
[05:44] | I did call… Dr. Tim’s radio show. | 我打了 打给蒂姆医生广播脱口秀了 |
[05:47] | Dr. Tim is a love and relationship doctor. | 蒂姆医生是个情感咨询师 |
[05:49] | Well, I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你和你的蛋蛋关系如何 |
[05:51] | but I have a very loving relationship with my testicles. | 反正我和我的是情深意重 |
[05:53] | – But… – Your mother found me | -但是 -在蒂姆医生告诉我该怎么办前 |
[05:55] | before Dr. Tim could tell me what to do. | 就被你妈妈逮着了 |
[05:56] | I’m sure it’s nothing. | 我敢肯定这没什么的 |
[05:58] | I found a lump once. | 我以前也发现过一个肿块 |
[05:59] | Turned out to be no big deal. | 结果也没什么大碍 |
[06:00] | Do you remember what it felt like? | 你还记得当时什么感觉吗 |
[06:01] | I’ll never forget. | 永远忘不了 |
[06:02] | What do I need a doctor for? | 那我要医生干嘛 |
[06:04] | I got Barney. | 我有巴尼 |
[06:06] | You’re an expert. | 你是专家 |
[06:07] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Burt, I’m not a doctor. | 别这样 伯特 我不是医生 |
[06:09] | It doesn’t matter. You remember what yours felt like. | 无所谓 你还记得当时的感觉 |
[06:11] | If mine feels the same, | 如果我跟你感觉一样 |
[06:12] | I know I got nothing to worry about. | 那我就没什么好担心的 |
[06:14] | I’m not qualified… and you’re definitely not Jewish. | 我不够格的 你肯定不是犹太人 |
[06:17] | You’re a grocer whose hands are trained to handle ripe fruit. | 你是个卖杂货的 你的手抚摸过无数成熟水果 |
[06:20] | Come on, Barney. I’m desperate. | 救救我吧 巴尼 我绝望了 |
[06:22] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[06:24] | Let me find some plastic gloves. | 我来找副塑料手套 |
[06:26] | You used gloves when you felt yours? | 你自摸的时候也用手套吗 |
[06:28] | – No, I did not. – Well, then you shouldn’t use ’em with Burt. | -不用 -那你摸伯特也不要用手套 |
[06:31] | It should be the same feeling. | 手感应该是一样的 |
[06:33] | Thank you for that, Frank. | 多谢提点 弗兰克 |
[06:35] | Okay, um, uh, which one is it? | 好了 是哪一个 |
[06:37] | – Uh, Starsky. – And which one’s Starsky? | -星空 -哪个是星空 |
[06:39] | Obviously, one on the driver’s side. | 显然是驾驶座上的那个 |
[06:41] | For accuracy’s sake, you’re probably gonna want | 精准起见 你最好 |
[06:43] | to be in the same position you were in when you felt your lump. | 保持感觉到肿块时的姿势 |
[06:46] | Why are you two here? | 你俩在这干嘛 |
[06:47] | Because if we weren’t, | 因为如果我们不在这 |
[06:48] | you two would be doing this totally wrong. | 你们很可能就跑偏了 |
[06:50] | I think they’re right, Barney. | 他们说得有道理 巴尼 |
[06:54] | Okay, um, let’s… | 好 咱们 |
[07:00] | Oh, this is definitely bigger than mine. | 绝对比我的要大啊 |
[07:02] | No, don’t-don’t worry about that. | 别难过 |
[07:03] | I am taller than you… | 我比你高 |
[07:04] | No, the lump is slightly larger than mine | 不是 肿块比我的稍微大点 |
[07:07] | and… rounder. | 还圆点 |
[07:09] | – Mine was oblong. – Yeah. | -我的是椭圆形的 -明白 |
[07:12] | Now, texture-wise… | 现在看看质感如何 |
[07:15] | Ooh, don’t press it like that! | 别这么按 |
[07:16] | You might dislodge it. | 会把它按跑的 |
[07:17] | Then we’ll never find it in my body. | 然后我的体内就再也找不到它的踪影了 |
[07:18] | Burt, I don’t think that’s the way the body works. | 伯特 我觉得人体构造不是这样的 |
[07:21] | What do you know? You’re just a grocer. | 你知道什么 你个杂货店老板 |
[07:23] | Well, I wish you would have had that attitude | 以后你让我爱抚你的蛋蛋之前 |
[07:24] | before you asked me to fondle your giblets. | 最好也是这态度 |
[07:26] | Dad, you’re going to the doctor. | 老爸 你得去看医生 |
[07:29] | Fine. I hate those guys, but it’s the right thing to do. | 好吧 我讨厌医生 但必须得去了 |
[07:33] | Just don’t tell your mother about any of this. | 不许跟你妈走漏一点风声 |
[07:35] | I don’t want to ruin our anniversary. | 我不想毁了我们的结婚纪念日 |
[07:36] | While you’re doing this, Barney, | 巴尼 你自摸的时候 |
[07:39] | you ever get any hemorrhoids? | 摸到过痔疮吗 |
[07:43] | When you said homemade coupons, | 我没想到你说的自制兑换券 |
[07:44] | I didn’t expect them to be so elaborate and beautiful. | 会这么精致漂亮 |
[07:47] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[07:48] | “Good for one toenail clipping.” | 修脚趾一次 |
[07:50] | Bet you never saw that written in calligraphy before. | 你肯定没见过用花体字写的这句话 |
[07:53] | Shouldn’t these be for something romantic, | 不是应该写点浪漫的东西吗 |
[07:56] | like sex or back rubs? | 比如滚床单或者背部按摩 |
[07:58] | Coupons for sex? What am I, a whore? | 滚床单的兑换券 老娘是卖肉的吗 |
[08:07] | Good. You’re back. | 太好了 你回来了 |
[08:08] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[08:09] | Great. He’s not gambling. | 很好 他没赌博 |
[08:12] | Well, if he’s not gambling, | 如果没赌博 |
[08:13] | then, what took so long? | 怎么还花了这么长时间 |
[08:15] | Freak sandstorm. | 突然起了怪异的沙尘暴 |
[08:16] | Plus, a family of ducks were crossing the road. | 还遇上大鸭带小鸭过马路 |
[08:20] | What…? | 什么 |
[08:22] | Either one of those excuses alone | 单独来看 这两个理由 |
[08:24] | would have been perfectly good. | 完全站得住脚 |
[08:26] | But together, I smell something fishy. | 但两个一起用 绝对不对头 |
[08:29] | Oh, yeah. When Jimmy uses a double excuse, | 对 吉米用双重理由时 |
[08:32] | it means he’s lying about something. | 一定是在撒谎 |
[08:34] | I’m gonna find out what’s going on. | 我会整明白的 |
[08:35] | Good. You two are married now. | 很好 你们两个都结婚了 |
[08:38] | Lying and being deceitful | 哄骗欺诈套出他的实话 |
[08:39] | to get information out of him is your job, not mine. | 是你的任务 没我的事 |
[08:43] | So, uh, you made that appointment for the doctor yet? | 你跟医生预约了吗 |
[08:47] | Oh, yeah, I called, but, uh, | 我打电话了 但是 |
[08:49] | he’s all booked up for the next couple of weeks. | 他接下来几周都预约满了 |
[08:51] | And he’s on vacation in Bermuda. | 他现在在百慕大度假呢 |
[08:52] | Interesting, because I made you an appointment for Friday afternoon. | 有点意思 因为我成功帮你约到周五下午了 |
[08:55] | You had no right to make an appointment for me. | 你没有权力帮我预约 |
[08:57] | Obviously, I had to. | 还不是被你逼的 |
[08:59] | And why are you so afraid of the doctor anyway? | 为什么你这么怕医生 |
[09:02] | ‘Cause doctors always give you bad news. | 因为医生嘴里吐不出象牙 |
[09:05] | Promise you’ll go to the doctor on Friday. | 跟我保证你周五会去看医生 |
[09:07] | Okay, fine… I’ll go. | 好吧 我去 |
[09:24] | What’d you hear? | 你偷听到什么了 |
[09:25] | Okay, so, it was a little hard to hear over all the noise, | 噪音太大 听起来有难度 |
[09:27] | but I was able to make out a few words. | 但我听到几个关键词 |
[09:29] | Anniversary, jewels, | 周年纪念 珠宝 |
[09:32] | and something about a dangling pair. | 还有一对什么晃里晃荡的东西 |
[09:34] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[09:36] | I’m getting diamond earrings for my anniversary! | 我的周年纪念礼物是钻石耳环 |
[09:44] | You’re getting earrings! They’re diamond earrings! | 你要有耳环了 是钻石的耶 |
[09:51] | I bet you they’re not just earrings, either. | 跟你打赌绝不是一般的耳环 |
[09:53] | I bet they’re nanny earrings. | 绝对是保姆同款耳环 |
[09:55] | Nanny earrings? What nanny? | 保姆耳环 什么保姆 |
[09:57] | America’s nanny: Fran Dress-cher? | 全美保姆 弗兰·德雷斯特 |
[10:00] | Burt must have heard me saying | 伯特一定听到我说 |
[10:01] | how much I loved the diamond-style earrings | 有多喜欢她在电视购物频道 |
[10:04] | she was selling on the TV shopping channel. | 卖的那对钻石样式的耳环了 |
[10:05] | Experts do actually say | 专家们确实说过 |
[10:07] | that even though diamonds may lose their value, | 即便是钻石 也可能贬值 |
[10:09] | that diamond-style earrings stay exactly the same | 但钻石样式的耳环 |
[10:12] | for all of eternity. | 永久保值 |
[10:14] | Man, Burt has really upped the ante on this one. | 伯特这次真是下了血本了 |
[10:17] | How am I supposed to give him a coupon | 他送我世界顶级钻石大师之作 |
[10:19] | to clip his toenails after he’s just given me jewelry | 叫我怎么好意思给他个 |
[10:21] | created by the world’s top diamond scientists. | 修脚趾的兑换券 |
[10:23] | Well, what is something that Burt has always wanted? | 伯特梦寐以求的是什么 |
[10:27] | – To be on Circus of the Stars. – Is that show still on? | -上《明星马戏团》 -那还有在播吗 |
[10:27] | CBS年度明星马戏秀 1977-1992年播出 | |
[10:29] | No. Now, if you want to see stars, | 没了 现在如果你想看明星 |
[10:31] | you have to watch ’em dance, dive | 你只能看他们跳舞 潜水 |
[10:32] | or go to rehab with Dr. Drew. | 去德鲁医生那戒性瘾 |
[10:34] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[10:36] | I think I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[10:43] | Frank, call the number! | 弗兰克 叫号 |
[10:45] | You really want to keep playing? | 你还想玩吗 |
[10:47] | – Yes. – I’m used to hearing this | -对 -我更习惯听号 |
[10:49] | more than saying it, | 而不是叫号 |
[10:51] | but this is getting very uncomfortable for me. | 但这让我越来越不舒服了 |
[10:53] | You may have won all my money, | 你可能赢走了我全部的钱 |
[10:54] | my grandmother’s lucky keychain and my burial plot, | 我奶奶的幸运钥匙圈还有我的墓地 |
[10:57] | but my luck is about to change. | 但我就要转运了 |
[10:58] | Call the ball! | 摇号 |
[11:04] | I-18 I-18. | |
[11:06] | Bingo. | 结束 |
[11:07] | No! Impossible. | 不 不可能 |
[11:11] | One more game. | 再来一局 |
[11:12] | You haven’t got anything left that I want. | 你剩下的东西没一样我想要的 |
[11:16] | I bet there’s one thing. | 肯定有一样 |
[11:20] | I’m the new manager! | 我是新任经理 |
[11:23] | Everyone’s gonna get laid! | 大伙都要滚床单[下蛋]咯 |
[11:27] | I mean, sale on eggs. | 我是说 鸡蛋大促销 |
[11:33] | Whew, I gotta say, Virginia… | 必须得说 维吉妮亚 |
[11:36] | a long, bumpy blindfolded drive around town? | 在镇里这一顿蒙眼颠簸啊 |
[11:39] | You really nailed this anniversary gift. | 你真是秒杀这次周年礼物了 |
[11:42] | But I’m glad we’re home. | 但很高兴我们到家了 |
[11:43] | No, Burt. | 不 伯特 |
[11:44] | We are at… | 我们在 |
[11:46] | a dude ranch! | 度假农场 |
[11:49] | Happy anniversary! | 周年快乐 |
[11:50] | Now you get to finally be a cowboy. | 你终于成牛仔了 |
[11:55] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[11:57] | Cowboys and cowgirls, | 男牛仔和女牛仔们 |
[11:59] | welcome to the Bar None Ranch | 欢迎来到无信号农场 |
[12:01] | and simulated Western experience. | 西部生活模拟圣地 |
[12:02] | Now here’s your wagon master, | 下面有请你们的马车大师 |
[12:05] | the fastest gun north of the Mississippi: | 密西西比州北 最快神枪手 |
[12:07] | Colt Palomino. | 柯尔特·帕洛米诺 |
[12:19] | Howdy. | 侬好啊 |
[12:20] | Welcome to the Bar None. | 欢迎来到无信号农场 |
[12:23] | I’m Colt Palomino. | 我是柯尔特·帕洛米诺 |
[12:25] | Let’s get you city slickers | 让我给你们城里人 |
[12:26] | into some authentic Western wear | 一身货真价实的西部装扮 |
[12:28] | so you can have a real frontier experience, | 让你们体验真实前沿的西部生活 |
[12:31] | right after… | 等你们 |
[12:32] | you sign these… | 签了这些 |
[12:33] | rootin’ tootin’ disclaimer forms. | 乱七八糟的免责声明之后 |
[12:36] | There, there, and there. | 这里 这里和这里 |
[12:40] | Oops, uh… initial there. | 哎哟 还有这边签名 |
[12:45] | Let’s do some dangerous crap. | 我们来玩点危险的 |
[12:54] | Sabrina! | 塞布丽娜 |
[12:55] | Uh, can you cover me for about an hour? | 你能给我打一个小时的掩护吗 |
[12:57] | I gotta go do something with my dad. | 我和我爸有点事 |
[12:59] | Where are you going, anyway? | 你们到底要去哪里 |
[13:00] | Ice-skating. | 溜冰 |
[13:02] | – And giving myself a haircut. – Really? | -然后我要剪个头发 -真的吗 |
[13:04] | Don’t double excuse me. | 别给我双重理由 |
[13:06] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[13:07] | My dad doesn’t want my mom to worry on their anniversary, | 我爸不想我妈在结婚纪念日担心 |
[13:09] | but he found a lump on one of his family jewels | 因为他的一个蛋蛋长了肿块 |
[13:13] | and he’s supposed to go to the doctor this afternoon. | 他本该今天下午去看医生的 |
[13:16] | He’s not going. | 但他没去 |
[13:17] | Your mom took him to some dude ranch. | 你妈带他去什么度假农场了 |
[13:18] | I gotta go pick him up! | 我得去接他 |
[13:19] | No! You can’t just leave me here. | 不 你不能把我留在这儿 |
[13:21] | Frank’s gone crazy with power. | 弗兰克新官上任三把火 |
[13:24] | Wheel me to my condiment aisle. | 起驾 推朕去调料区 |
[13:26] | I need to see if my mustards will pass muster. | 朕要亲自视察芥末是否合格 |
[13:29] | As you wish. | 遵命 |
[13:33] | While Mom was hoping to have the time of their lives, | 当妈妈正想享受人生时 |
[13:36] | dad’s ball lump had him hoping | 爸爸身怀睾丸肿块 |
[13:37] | there was still time left in his life. | 担心人生还剩几年好过 |
[13:39] | Perfect. | 太完美了 |
[13:42] | Okay… one, two, three, | 好的 一 二 三 |
[13:44] | pork and beans. | 茄子 |
[13:46] | Pork and beans! | 茄子 |
[13:50] | Here’s your souvenir photo. | 这是你们的纪念照 |
[13:53] | Oh, an instant photo. | 噢 拍立得照片 |
[13:54] | Oh, this is like getting in a time machine | 就好像坐上时光机 |
[13:56] | and going all the way back to 1983. | 一路回到1983年 |
[13:58] | Well, thanks for everything. | 那么 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[13:59] | We’ll tell our friends. | 我们会告诉朋友们的 |
[14:00] | Whoa, there, partner. What’s your hurry? | 悠着点朋友 你急什么呢 |
[14:01] | You got a rattlesnake in your boot? | 你靴子里有响尾蛇吗 |
[14:03] | We got a whole lot more cowboying to do. | 我们还有很多牛仔的事情要做呢 |
[14:04] | Yeah. It’s our anniversary, | 对嘛 这是我们的结婚纪念日 |
[14:06] | so I got us the Big Buckaroo package. | 所以我订了牛仔大礼包 |
[14:08] | That’s right. A full day of | 对 一整天的 |
[14:10] | ranch-workin’, cow-pokin’, | 农场活 套牛 |
[14:11] | hat-wearin’, spur-janglin’ cowboy work, | 戴牛仔帽 骑马 各种牛仔酷事 |
[14:14] | culminating with you birthing a realistic-lookin’ calf from a real cow. | 最后以从真牛身上接生仿真小牛结束 |
[14:20] | A full day, huh? | 一整天啊 |
[14:22] | All right, What’s next? | 那行 接下来干嘛 |
[14:24] | First thing you gotta learn before you go out on the range is how to handle… | 你走出农场前第一件必学的是使用 |
[14:28] | Holy hell! | 我勒个去 |
[14:31] | Where’d you learn to shoot like that? | 你从哪儿学来这套好枪法 |
[14:33] | Blasting weeds, mi amigo. | 习惯爆炸除草 我的朋友 |
[14:35] | What’s next? | 接下来是什么 |
[14:44] | Okay, what’s next? | 好的 接下来呢 |
[14:48] | Whoo-hoo, I did it! | 太好了 我做到了 |
[14:49] | 98th time’s a charm, huh? | 98次终于成功了 |
[14:51] | What an anniversary. | 真是个难忘的纪念日啊 |
[14:52] | Thank you, Virginia. | 谢谢你 维吉妮亚 |
[14:53] | Thank you, Colt. | 谢谢你 科尔特 |
[14:54] | Yippie-ki-yay. Uh, happy trails. | 妈妈咪呀 玩得真开心 |
[14:56] | Hi-ho, Silver! Bonjour. | 哈呼 朋友 真高兴见到你 |
[14:58] | Hold your horses, partner. | 别急啊 朋友 |
[14:59] | – The day ain’t over. – Yeah, Burt. | -活动还没结束呢 -对啊 伯特 |
[15:01] | What’s your hurry? | 你急什么呢 |
[15:01] | We still haven’t done the best part… | 我们还没体验最棒的部分 |
[15:03] | the trail ride. | 小路骑马 |
[15:04] | Yeah, you finished the chores so quickly, | 你很快完成了农场琐事 |
[15:06] | we got an extra hour to ride all the way to Ball Buster Canyon. | 我们多了一个小时可以骑到球巴斯特峡谷 |
[15:10] | Name sounds nicer in Navajo. | 用纳瓦霍语说会好听很多 |
[15:12] | I would love to do that with you, Colt, | 我很想和你一起 科尔特 |
[15:14] | – but we really gotta leave. – Hey, Burt, | -但我们必须得走了 -伯特 |
[15:16] | what is going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[15:17] | I planned this whole day for our anniversary | 我为我们的纪念日安排了一整天的活动 |
[15:21] | and it seems like you’re not into it at all. | 但你似乎完全不感兴趣 |
[15:23] | Where else do we need to be? | 我们还要去哪里 |
[15:24] | Well, I left a popsicle out. | 我忘了把一根冰棒放回冰箱 |
[15:26] | I forgot to set the VCR to record Columbo. | 我忘了设置录像机录《神探哥伦布》 |
[15:28] | Stop it. You’ve been in a hurry all day | 够了 你一整天都慌慌忙忙的 |
[15:31] | and we’re here in the most romantic spot on Earth: | 而我们在世界上最浪漫的地方 |
[15:34] | the Bar None Dude Ranch. | 无信号伙计农场 |
[15:36] | Much obliged, little lady. | 深表感激 女士 |
[15:37] | I hope you’ll share that review on duderanchfinder.com. | 希望你能把那段评论发在找农场网站上 |
[15:41] | Virginia, I can’t explain why. | 维吉妮亚 我没法解释原因 |
[15:42] | You just have to trust me. | 你相信我就是了 |
[15:43] | We gotta leave right now. | 我们必须马上离开 |
[15:47] | Nobody’s going anywhere. | 谁都别想走 |
[15:53] | Aw, balls! | 完蛋了 |
[15:59] | You stabbed our truck! | 你插破了我们的卡车轮胎 |
[16:01] | Because I’ve been working real hard on the finale. | 因为我非常努力地准备结尾 |
[16:03] | I poured my heart into the campfire song | 我掏心掏肺地写了这首篝火歌 |
[16:05] | and no one ever stays to listen to it. | 但从没有人留下听过 |
[16:07] | Can you imagine anything worse? | 你能想出比这更痛苦的事吗 |
[16:08] | Yeah, I can. | 我能 |
[16:10] | I got a lump in my testicle. | 我蛋蛋里长了肿块 |
[16:12] | – Too sorry. – What?! | -非常抱歉 -什么 |
[16:13] | – Starsky or Hutch? – I’m afraid it’s Starsky. | -是星空还是矿车 -恐怕是星空 |
[16:16] | Oh, my God, he’s my favorite. | 天啊 我最喜欢他了 |
[16:18] | Yeah. Are you gonna be all right? | 你会好起来吗 |
[16:20] | You should really see a doctor. | 你真的该去看医生 |
[16:21] | Well, I was trying to. | 我是想去啊 |
[16:22] | Then you stabbed our truck! | 然后你就扎了我的车胎 |
[16:23] | I got a doctor’s appointment in 20 minutes. | 我20分钟后约了医生 |
[16:25] | I didn’t want to worry you | 我不想你担心 |
[16:26] | or ruin anniversary. | 也不想毁了我们的纪念日 |
[16:27] | Well, let’s just call Jimmy | 我们给吉米打电话 |
[16:29] | and have him pick us up. | 让他来接我们 |
[16:29] | Well, there’s no cell reception up here. | 这里没有信号 |
[16:31] | That’s why we call it the Bar None. | 所以我们才叫没信号农场 |
[16:33] | But don’t you fret, ma’am. | 但不必担心 女士 |
[16:34] | We’ll ride you into town | 我们送你们去城里 |
[16:35] | and we’ll make that doctor’s appointment with time to spare. | 肯定能赶上跟医生的预约 |
[16:38] | I am not getting on a horse named Wrecking Ball. | 这马名叫蛋蛋破坏者 我才不骑呢 |
[16:41] | There’s always Nut Cracker, | 我这还有名叫胡桃钳子的 |
[16:42] | but she’s a little feisty. | 但她性格有点暴躁 |
[16:44] | Don’t worry, Burt. | 别担心 伯特 |
[16:45] | We’ll get you there. | 我们会送你过去的 |
[16:47] | Hang on there, honey! | 抓牢了 亲爱的 |
[16:49] | Now I know why they call it dead-man style. | 这下我知道他们为什么管这叫”死人”姿势了 |
[16:52] | ‘Cause you wish you were dead. | 因为你恨不得死了算了 |
[16:53] | I had to ride that way for an entire day | 以前我演《富矿带》时 |
[16:55] | on an episode of Bonanza. | 有一集我也那样骑了一整天 |
[16:56] | You’re an actor? | 你是个演员吗 |
[16:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[16:58] | Started when I was nine, | 从我九岁 |
[17:00] | on an episode of Bonanza. | 出演《富矿带》时开始 |
[17:02] | What else were you in? | 你还演过什么 |
[17:03] | Did I mention I was on an episode of Bonanza? | 我说过我参演过一集《富矿带》吗 |
[17:06] | I was nine. | 那时我九岁 |
[17:07] | Been a bit of a dry spell since then. | 此后就有点低产了 |
[17:09] | But I just got new headshots. | 但我最近又跑了几回龙套 |
[17:13] | Give it up, Barney. | 放弃吧 巴尼 |
[17:15] | I already won everything you own. | 我已经把你所有的东西都赢来了 |
[17:17] | Not everything. | 还没呢 |
[17:18] | You don’t have my soul. | 你还没夺走我的灵魂 |
[17:22] | I’ve always wanted to have two souls. | 我可一直想要有两副灵魂呢 |
[17:25] | Okay, you’re on. | 好 那来吧 |
[17:30] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[17:31] | Oh, all right, fine. | 好吧 |
[17:33] | I’m wearing a magnetized bracelet. | 我是戴了磁化手镯 |
[17:35] | But I did this for you. | 但我也是为了你 |
[17:37] | What?! | 什么 |
[17:38] | I know you’ve got a gambling problem. | 我知道你赌博成瘾 |
[17:41] | I figured if I kept you from winning, | 所以我想如果我不让你赢 |
[17:42] | you wouldn’t start again. | 你就不会再犯了 |
[17:44] | The only thing is, | 唯一的问题在于 |
[17:45] | turns out I’ve got a cheating problem. | 现在换成我出千成瘾了 |
[17:48] | I love it. | 这感觉太棒了 |
[17:53] | Burt, you were smart not to ride this way. | 伯特 你没像我这样骑真是太明智了 |
[17:55] | I don’t even have testicles and this is no picnic. | 我没长蛋 这么坐就已经很煎熬了 |
[17:57] | Neither is this. | 这样也不轻松 |
[17:59] | Did you know horses poop while they walk? | 你知道马是一边走一边拉屎的吗 |
[18:03] | We got company. | 前方有情况 |
[18:04] | Aw, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[18:05] | The Indians around here are friendly. | 这里的印度人都很友好 |
[18:08] | Mr. Patel, | 帕特尔先生 |
[18:10] | thanks for the vindaloo. | 谢谢你们的咖喱肉 |
[18:11] | It’s hard to get those cumin levels just right, | 孜然的量不好把握 |
[18:13] | but you nailed it. | 但你们把握得刚刚好 |
[18:15] | Swadisht. | 美味 |
[18:21] | Ah, told you I’d get you here. | 我就说会送你过来的嘛 |
[18:23] | Okay, we’re just in time for the appointment. | 正好赶上预约时间了 |
[18:24] | Let’s get inside. | 进去吧 |
[18:25] | You know what, I don’t think I need to go in. | 跟你说 我觉得不用进去了 |
[18:27] | The horse fixed my lump. | 这马治好了我的肿块 |
[18:29] | And I just made the whole thing up to get attention. | 而且这一切都是我为了吸引注意编出来的 |
[18:30] | No more double excuses | 别再扯双重理由了 |
[18:32] | and no chickening out. | 也别临阵退缩 |
[18:33] | Come on, let’s get inside. | 快点 进去吧 |
[18:35] | Colt Palomino saves the day. | 科尔特·帕洛米挽救了大局 |
[18:37] | You take your time. | 你们慢慢来 |
[18:38] | I’m going to mosey across the street | 我要上街溜达溜达 |
[18:40] | and get some water for the horses | 给马找点水喝 |
[18:41] | and a double soy half-caf macchiato | 我自己要来一杯双份大豆半咖玛奇朵 |
[18:43] | with a touch of cinnamon for me. | 再撒一点肉桂粉 |
[18:45] | Come on, boys. | 来吧 伙计们 |
[18:49] | This has to be the place. | 应该就是这里 |
[18:50] | It’s kind of giving me the creeps. | 让我有点毛骨悚然啊 |
[18:52] | Me, too. | 我也觉得 |
[18:53] | Doesn’t even seem like anybody’s here. | 看起来好像根本没人啊 |
[18:55] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:58] | Cowboys and cowgirls… | 男牛仔女牛仔们 |
[19:00] | …welcome to the Bar None Ranch… | 欢迎来到无信号农场 |
[19:01] | What the hell is this place? | 这到底是什么地方 |
[19:03] | – Now here’s your wagon master… – Jimmy… | -现在出场的是你们的马车大师 -吉米 |
[19:06] | They murdered your parents’ tire. | 他们捅破了你爸妈的车胎 |
[19:08] | – …north of the Mississippi – We gotta get out of here. | -密西西比北部 -我们得离开这里 |
[19:09] | – Colt Palomino! – Come on! | -科尔特·帕洛米诺 -快点 |
[19:11] | While we thought we about to die, | 当我们以为自己快死了的时候 |
[19:13] | my parents found out that Starsky’s lump | 我爸妈发现星空上的肿块 |
[19:15] | was just a fatty deposit. | 只是一个脂肪块 |
[19:16] | To celebrate that Dad’s Big Buckaroo package was fine, | 为了庆祝老爸的大礼包没问题 |
[19:20] | they let Colt put the finishing touches on his. | 他们邀请科尔特完成最后一项表演 |
[19:22] | *Some day* | *有一天* |
[19:25] | *When I’m a TV cowboy* | *当我成为好莱坞山上* |
[19:27] | *In the Hollywood Hills* | *一名电视牛仔* |
[19:30] | *I’ll sleep under the star…lets* | *我要在星空下睡觉* |
[19:33] | *take lots of pills* | *让我们一起来嗑药* |
[19:36] | *I’ll wear alligator boots and designer jeans* | *我要穿上鳄鱼皮靴 名牌牛仔裤* |
[19:39] | *Lasso through the roof of my limousine* | *套索穿过我的豪华轿车车顶* |
[19:41] | *I’ll be the grandest cowboy on the silver screen* | *我将成为荧幕上最伟大的牛仔* |
[19:45] | *Yippie-ki-yo-ki-yay* | *大声欢呼吧* |
[19:49] | I’m glad Starsky’s okay. | 星空没事我真高兴 |
[19:51] | I wonder how he got that fatty deposit. | 我很好奇脂肪块是怎么长出来的 |
[19:53] | I blame Hutch, he’s always been jealous. | 我觉得是因为矿车 他总是很嫉妒 |
[19:55] | I wish you would’ve told me sooner. | 你要是早点告诉我就好了 |
[19:57] | I hope I didn’t ruin our anniversary. | 但愿我没有毁了我们的纪念日 |
[19:59] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[20:01] | Just knowing you’re okay, | 知道你身体健康 |
[20:02] | that’s the greatest gift I could get. | 对我来说是最好的礼物 |
[20:05] | *I’ll find a special lady* | *我要找个特别的姑娘* |
[20:08] | *And at night we’ll ride* | *夜晚我们共同驰骋* |
[20:10] | *The only gun shootin’ blanks* | *唯一一把哑巴枪* |
[20:13] | *Will be at my side* | *静静躺在我身边* |
[20:16] | *Well she’ll be my damn.. and I’ll be her royal* | *她是我的另一半 我是她的国王* |
[20:19] | *Ride to get all the trail to eternal joy* | *向永恒的欢愉前进* |
[20:21] | *’Cause you’ll have sex with your partner when you’re a TV cowboy* | *当你成为电视牛仔 就能和搭档做爱* |
[20:25] | *Yippie-ki-yo-ki-yay* | *大声欢呼吧* |
[20:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:40] | Cowhand told me you wanna this. | 牛仔工跟我说你想要这个 |
[20:42] | That’s Sabrina told you. | 是塞布丽娜告诉你的 |
[20:44] | It’s cowboys’ speaking. | 牛仔都是那么说的 |
[20:45] | Oh, right. | 是 |
[20:46] | Howdy, pilgrim. | 你好 朝圣者 |
[20:48] | I like beans. | 我喜欢豆子 |
[20:55] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[20:56] | It’s the Fran Dress-cher earrings. | 是弗兰·德雷斯特同款耳环 |
[21:00] | The way they filed all flex of them. | 他们锉出来的样式 |
[21:02] | They almost like real diamonds. | 看起来还挺像真钻石 |
[21:04] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚周年快乐 |
[21:06] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚周年快乐 |
[21:09] | *Well she’ll be my damn.. and I’ll be her royal* | *她是我的另一半 我是她的国王* |
[21:11] | *Ride to get all the trail to eternal joy* | *向永恒的欢愉前进* |
[21:13] | *’Cause you’re never lonely when you’re a TV cowboy* | *当你成为电视牛仔 你就永不孤单* |
[21:18] | *Yippie-ki-yo-ki-yay* | *大声欢呼吧* |
[21:22] | *Yippie-ki-Yippie-ki-Yippie-ki-yo-ki-yay* | *大声欢呼吧* |