时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Oh, good, you’re home! | 太好了 你回来了 |
[00:06] | In the Hippo Cheese Candy Mouse, | 在河马象棋与糖果鼠游戏中 |
[00:08] | how many moves before I get to flip the army man into the bathtub? | 我要走多少步才能把这个军人打进浴缸里 |
[00:11] | Two hippo chomps, | 河马走两步 |
[00:12] | and one slide down Candy Cane Lane. | 再从糖果藤道上滑下去 |
[00:14] | Yahtz-cheese! I win. | 哟呵 老娘赢了 |
[00:15] | Could’ve solved this an hour ago. | 一个小时前就该搞完了 |
[00:17] | What took you so long to get home? | 你怎么才到家 |
[00:18] | Ah, I stopped to watch the neighbor kids | 我去看隔壁家的孩子们 |
[00:19] | doing backflips off their porch. | 在门廊上后空翻了 |
[00:21] | You should’ve seen it. | 你也该去看看 |
[00:22] | They were all wearing helmets. | 他们居然都带着头盔玩 |
[00:23] | Wussies. | 娘炮儿 |
[00:24] | We’re raising our kids to be chickens. | 这是要把小孩养成胆小鬼啊 |
[00:26] | Seat belts, vitamins, pool fences? | 又是安全带 又是维生素 又是泳池防护栏 |
[00:28] | I almost got up on that porch, showed them how to do it. | 我差点没忍住上去告诉他们应该怎么后空翻 |
[00:30] | Like you could still do a backflip. | 说得好像您这把年纪了还能后空翻似的 |
[00:32] | What are you saying? | 你这是什么话 |
[00:33] | I’m saying I dare you to try it. | 我说 我赌你不敢跳 |
[00:39] | What Sabrina didn’t know was that my dad hadn’t | 塞布丽娜并不知道25年来老爸 |
[00:41] | turned down a dare in 25 years. | 从没拒绝过一个挑战了 |
[00:44] | You know what? | 不然这样 |
[00:45] | Let’s just kiss here and go back down. | 咱在这亲一下就下去吧 |
[00:47] | What are you talking about? | 你这是什么话 |
[00:49] | We need to kiss on top of the radio antenna | 我们要在加文跟辛迪之前 |
[00:50] | before Gavin and Cindy! | 爬到无线电天线塔顶玩亲亲 |
[00:51] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 是 只不过 |
[00:53] | I just feel weird. | 我觉得有点没把握 |
[00:54] | If we fall, it’s not gonna be | 如果我们掉下去 |
[00:55] | like the cartoons. | 后果肯定不像卡通片里演的那样 |
[00:56] | I mean, sure we may flatten out | 虽然是会摔成一滩肉 |
[00:58] | or make a hole in the shape of our bodies, | 活着砸出两个人形坑 |
[01:00] | but we’re not gonna survive it. | 但肯定没活路了 |
[01:01] | Are you scared? | 你是怕了吗 |
[01:03] | No, I just think that we should go back down | 不 我只是觉得我们应该下去 |
[01:05] | to the ground instead of being unresponsible. | 而不是这么不负责任 |
[01:07] | Hey, everybody, Chance is wussing out! | 大伙儿 看呐 吉斯吓尿了 |
[01:11] | Scaredy-pants Chance! | 胆小鬼吉斯 |
[01:13] | Thanks, Burt. Now Cindy Holbrook is gonna be | 多谢啊 伯特 现在辛迪·霍布鲁克 |
[01:15] | the first pregnant teen to kiss on top of the radio antenna. | 要成为第一个在塔顶亲亲的怀孕女青年了 |
[01:21] | From that day on, | 从那天起 |
[01:21] | my dad’s been trying to save his reputation. | 我老爸就试图挽回自己的名声 |
[01:24] | And that’s why he’s never turned down a dare. | 这就是他从不拒绝挑战的原因 |
[01:28] | Why in the world would you try to launch | 你丫到底为嘛 |
[01:31] | a bottle rocket from your butt? | 要用菊花发射瓶子冲天炮啊 |
[01:33] | Where else am I gonna put it– my mouth? | 那不然我用什么啊 用嘴吗 |
[01:36] | That’s just stupid. | 那太蠢了 |
[01:38] | Okay, what did you guys dare him to do? | 你们这些小家伙给他什么挑战了 |
[01:44] | Mary Poppins was a liar! | 《欢乐满人间》[电影]是骗人的 |
[01:46] | That’s why we try not to let people dare my dad anymore. | 所以我们才不让别人给我爸挑战 |
[01:48] | No, no! Oh! | 不 不 哦 |
[01:51] | Stuck it. | 撑着点 |
[02:04] | Burt, I’m really sorry. Let me help you up. | 伯特 真抱歉 我扶你起来 |
[02:06] | No. Don’t help him. | 别帮他 |
[02:08] | He needs to learn to not do this anymore. | 他得学会别再干这些蠢事了 |
[02:10] | Never. I’ll never stop. | 不 我永不止步 |
[02:12] | Why don’t you guys just… dare him to stop? | 你们为啥不赌他就此停手呢 |
[02:14] | Apparently it’s against the rules. | 这样搞很明显是违规 |
[02:16] | It’s like wishing for more wishes. | 这跟许愿得到更多愿望 是一个道理 |
[02:18] | Well, as much as I would love to stay and discuss the fine print | 虽然我很想待在这 讨论老爸 |
[02:20] | of my father’s crazy dare addiction, we got to go home. | 这个挑战痴人的细枝末节 但我们得回家了 |
[02:23] | Yeah, we, uh… we promised the sitter we’d be back, so… | 是啊 我们跟保姆说好要回去的 |
[02:25] | I don’t know why you two are spending so much money on sitters. | 我搞不懂你俩干啥要花这么多钱请保姆 |
[02:28] | You got two perfectly responsible adults right here. | 眼前就有两位超级负责的成年人啊 |
[02:31] | Who’s safer than her grandparents? | 还有谁比她爷爷更让你放心 |
[02:33] | Well, it’s just that sometimes you guys are busy | 只是因为有时候你们要么在忙 |
[02:36] | or injured. | 要么负伤了 |
[02:37] | And Ashley’s really great. | 何况艾希礼干得很好 |
[02:38] | And Hope likes spending time with her, so… | 喜旺也喜欢跟她在一起 所以 |
[02:41] | It’s probably ’cause she lets her eat junk food | 这也许是因为她让喜旺吃垃圾食品 |
[02:43] | and watch cartoons all day. | 看一整天的动画片 |
[02:44] | No. That’s what Hope likes to do with you guys. | 不 喜旺跟你们在一块才会这样 |
[02:46] | Oh, that kid does like her chocolate cake in a cone | 也是 小家伙看《南方公园》时[少儿不宜] |
[02:49] | with sugar on top while she watches South Park. | 确实爱吃蛋筒糖粉巧克力蛋糕 |
[02:51] | Don’t worry. We watch it on the Spanish channel. | 别担心 我们看的是西语频道 |
[02:54] | She can’t understand a thing. | 她啥都听不懂的 |
[02:56] | It’s like Dora the Explorer | 如果她有个扔圣诞大便的朋友 |
[02:57] | if she had a friend who was a flying Christmas poo. | 那跟《爱冒险的朵拉》没什么区别 |
[02:59] | Yeah, Ashley reads to her, | 艾希礼读书给她听 |
[03:01] | and they play arts and crafts and games. | 还一起做艺术手工 玩游戏 |
[03:03] | And, plus, when we come home, the house is just… spotless. | 而且我们回家时 家里一尘不染 |
[03:05] | She’s perfect. | 她很完美 |
[03:06] | Nobody’s that perfect. | 没人是完美的 |
[03:08] | Especially teenagers. | 特别是小年轻 |
[03:10] | I used to babysit, | 我以前也当过保姆 |
[03:11] | and I had all kinds of parties when the parents would leave. | 家长一离开 我就组织各种聚会 |
[03:14] | Fortunately, I was able to parlay that into a successful career. | 幸运的是 这成就了我伟大的职业生涯 |
[03:18] | That’s how she got so good at cleaning houses. | 这就是她这么擅长做家务的原因 |
[03:20] | Ashley doesn’t do any of that. | 艾希礼从不搞这些 |
[03:21] | Well, all I’m saying is, you guys have no idea | 反正我想说的是 你们完全不知道 |
[03:23] | what she’s up to whenever you’re not looking. | 你们不在时她都干了些什么 |
[03:36] | Thanks for everything, Hubert. | 多谢 休伯特 |
[03:39] | Oh. The buffet was wonderful. | 这顿自助餐太棒了 |
[03:42] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[03:43] | No, I-I’ll call you. | 不 我打给你 |
[03:48] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[03:49] | I thought you were taking a nap. | 我以为你在睡午觉呢 |
[03:51] | Hubert took me to dinner. | 休伯特带我去吃晚饭了 |
[03:52] | It’s four o’clock. | 现在才四点钟 |
[03:54] | We got a late start. | 我们吃得比较晚 |
[03:55] | Did you get a boyfriend, Maw Maw? | 曾奶奶 你交男朋友了 |
[03:56] | It’s none of your beeswax who I spend my time with. | 我跟谁在一起关你屁事 |
[03:59] | I just don’t think I like you being with someone | 我只是不喜欢你跟一个 |
[04:01] | that we’ve never met before. | 我们不认识的人在一起 |
[04:02] | I mean, we don’t even know what his children do for a living. | 我们甚至不知道他小孩是干啥的 |
[04:05] | Or if they are living. | 是不是还活着都不知道呢 |
[04:06] | You know what, I think it’s very cute you found somebody your own age | 但我觉得你能找到同龄人一起玩 |
[04:08] | to spend your time with. | 是一件很好的事 |
[04:09] | Aren’t too many of those left. | 要知道这辈人可没剩几个了 |
[04:11] | It’s nothing serious. | 老娘不过玩玩而已 |
[04:13] | I’m gonna go write this down in my diary before I forget it. | 趁我忘记之前 我得赶紧把这写进日记 |
[04:22] | Damn it. Where the hell was I going? | 我靠 我这是要上哪儿去 |
[04:24] | Going to write in your diary. | 您这是要写日记去呀 |
[04:26] | Stay out of my business! | 这事儿不归你管好吗 |
[04:30] | Hope was easy as always. | 喜旺还是那么好带 |
[04:31] | Took her nap without saying a word. | 睡午觉从不叽歪 |
[04:33] | All right. Thank you so much, Ashley. | 那就好 非常感谢你 艾希礼 |
[04:36] | We’ll see you tomorrow night. | 明晚见 |
[04:37] | Sabrina, get in here. | 塞布丽娜 快进来 |
[04:42] | What? | 咋了 |
[04:43] | I found these empty rolls of toilet paper in the bathroom. | 我在厕所里发现了一些厕纸纸筒 |
[04:46] | And there’s no ice in the freezer. | 而且冰箱里也没有冰块了 |
[04:49] | I think my mom might be right. Ashley had people over. | 我妈可能说对了 艾希礼带人来了 |
[04:51] | We don’t know that. I’m sure there’s an explanation. | 我们还没搞清楚呢 肯定还有别的解释 |
[04:54] | Oh, yeah. The explanation is that she had a party. | 肯定有 那就是她在这开派对了 |
[04:57] | Where a lot of people peed. | 人太多结果把厕纸用完了 |
[04:59] | And that’s not all. | 这还不算完 |
[05:01] | Look at this. Couch blanket’s on the chair, | 看这个 沙发毯被放到了椅子上 |
[05:03] | chair blanket is on the couch. | 椅子毯被放到了沙发上 |
[05:05] | What’s she doing under the blankets, Sabrina? | 她躲毯子底下干什么 塞布丽娜 |
[05:07] | She’s having the sex while our daughter watches. | 肯定当着我们女儿的面跟人滚床单了 |
[05:10] | Jimmy, I don’t even think teenagers do it under blankets. | 吉米 我觉得现在的孩子不会在毯子下干那事的 |
[05:13] | I mean, that comes way later in life when you’re super ashamed. | 这事以后回想起来多丢人啊 |
[05:15] | The garage. | 车库 |
[05:19] | Jimmy, you’re overreacting. | 吉米 你有点走火入魔了 |
[05:21] | The moving around of blankets does not an orgy make. | 几条放乱了的毯子不能证明她胡作非为了 |
[05:24] | Don’t try and quote Shakespeare to confuse me. | 别拿些我听不懂的词来唬我 |
[05:25] | You know what, while you’re going through there, | 你忙活这事儿的时候 |
[05:27] | I just feel like I should mention | 我觉得我得和你说一下 |
[05:28] | I can’t find that “Number One Wife” sweatshirt | 我找不到你送我的那件 |
[05:31] | you got me. | 上面写着”绝世好妻”的T恤了 |
[05:31] | And on the outside chance | 被喜旺扔到这里来的可能性 |
[05:33] | that Hope might have put it in there… | 也不是很大 |
[05:34] | Look what I found. | 快看我找着了什么 |
[05:41] | Oh. Sticky and sweet like a strawberry daiquiri. | 甜甜黏黏的草莓鸡尾酒 |
[05:44] | Now, the only people that drink those are in high school | 会喝这种饮料的人 要么是高中生 |
[05:46] | or on cruise ships. | 那么就是开邮轮的土豪 |
[05:47] | Jimmy, my first drink was a strawberry daiquiri. | 吉米 我的第一杯酒精饮料就是草莓鸡尾酒 |
[05:50] | I think you might be right. | 也许你是对的 |
[05:51] | Guess I’m “smarter than the average bear.” | 现在觉得我比普通熊要聪明了吧 |
[05:54] | That’s right. | 瞧见了吧 |
[05:54] | You’re not the only one that can quote Shakespeare. | 别以为只有你会引经据典 |
[05:58] | Burt… I think the skunks are in the house again. | 伯特 我觉得家里又进臭鼬了 |
[06:02] | You know what, at this point, I think they want it more | 现在这个点儿 臭鼬们比我们更需要这个家 |
[06:04] | than we do. Just let them have it. | 随他们去吧 |
[06:06] | You can’t even get out of bed | 为了打那些赌 |
[06:07] | ’cause of all those stupid dares. | 你现在连床都下不了了 |
[06:24] | Maw Maw… | 奶奶 |
[06:26] | I think there’s a skunk in there with you. | 你那儿是不是有臭鼬 |
[06:32] | Maw Maw, who’s in there with you? | 奶奶 你和谁在一起 |
[06:35] | Hey, chill. | 没事儿 |
[06:37] | I’m just hanging with a friend. | 我跟一个朋友玩呢 |
[06:40] | And if ten pizzas show up, | 一会儿要是有十份披萨送来 |
[06:43] | they’re for me. | 那都是我点的 |
[06:47] | This little robot thing won’t stop beeping. | 这小机器人一样的玩意儿不停地响 |
[06:51] | That’s a smoke detector. | 这是烟雾报警器 |
[06:53] | Oh, cool. I’m looking for some smokes. | 太好了 我正想弄点烟玩玩呢 |
[06:57] | Smokey! | 老烟枪 |
[06:58] | Here, Smokey. | 你在哪儿呢 老烟枪 |
[06:59] | Smokey. | 老烟枪你在哪儿呢 |
[07:01] | – Smokey. Come on, boy. – God. | -快出来啊 快啊 -要命了 |
[07:06] | Maw Maw, what are you thinking? | 奶奶 您老人家怎么想的 |
[07:08] | I’m thinking it’s my house, and I can do anything I want. | 这是老娘我的地盘 我想干嘛就干嘛 |
[07:12] | Oh, I don’t want to hear this “my house” stuff. | 别再给我来这套”我的地盘”论了 |
[07:15] | You’re getting high! | 你嗑药了 |
[07:16] | We weren’t getting high! | 我们没有 |
[07:18] | I am so freaking high. | 嗑药磕得爽歪歪啊 |
[07:22] | Hang in my room, Hubert. | 进我房间去 休伯特 |
[07:24] | This one’s full of buzz kills and narcs. | 这女人不仅扫兴 还是个缉毒警察 |
[07:27] | Comprende, mamacita. | 明白了 辣妹 |
[07:28] | Burt, I think it would be best if you got that guy dressed | 伯特 麻烦你去给那老人家穿上衣服 |
[07:31] | and out of our house. | 并请出门去 |
[07:33] | That guy has a name. | 这老人家可是有名有姓的 |
[07:35] | I just can’t remember what it is right now. | 不过我一下子想不起来了 |
[07:37] | Neither can I. | 我也记不得了 |
[07:39] | So, how’s the back? | 你背咋了 |
[07:42] | Maw Maw, you’re not thinking straight. | 奶奶 你脑子现在不清楚了 |
[07:44] | You can’t smoke pot here. | 我不许你在家里吸大麻 |
[07:45] | What if Hope visits? | 万一喜旺来了呢 |
[07:47] | She eats crap all day and watches cartoons. | 她来了就是吃吃垃圾食品 看看卡通片 |
[07:49] | It’s like hanging out with a stoner anyway. | 这跟和瘾君子瞎混有什么区别 |
[07:51] | I can’t get those. Sciatica. | 我弯不下腰 我有坐骨神经痛 |
[07:54] | Well, I can’t either. | 我也帮不了你 |
[07:56] | Backflip off the hot tub. | 从浴缸上做后空翻摔着了 |
[07:58] | Sounds like we’re in a pickle. | 这下囧了[也有”酸黄瓜”的意思] |
[08:00] | Dude, how good would a pickle be right now? | 伙计 这会儿能吃点酸黄瓜该多美啊 |
[08:05] | You cannot be doing illegal drugs. | 你不能在这里吸食禁药 |
[08:07] | They’re not illegal. | 不是禁药 |
[08:08] | Hubert has a pot card for back pain. | 休伯特后背痛 他可以开处方药的 |
[08:11] | Did he ever consider maybe his back hurts | 他后背之所以会痛 |
[08:12] | from carrying around a giant bong? | 就是因为背了一个大烟筒吧 |
[08:14] | Quit hassling me, Nixon. | 别找我麻烦了 尼克松 |
[08:16] | Marijuana is a gateway drug. | 大麻是一种诱导性的毒品 |
[08:18] | It leads to harder things. | 会让你对更毒的毒品上瘾 |
[08:20] | Hubert has a little blue pill that leads to harder things. | 休伯特的蓝色小药丸[伟哥]才会让我更上瘾 |
[08:25] | He’s a loser. | 他就是个废柴 |
[08:26] | We’re in love! | 但我们相爱了 |
[08:27] | Oh, give me a break. You’re not in love. | 得了吧 爱什么爱啊 |
[08:29] | We are, too! Look. | 我们就是 看 |
[08:31] | He gave me this bracelet. | 他把这条手镯送我作为定情信物 |
[08:36] | I’m telling you, Burt, | 我跟你说啊 伯特 |
[08:37] | if you play it backwards, it clearly says, | 你可以回放一下 电影里很明确地说了 |
[08:40] | “Paul is dead.” | 保罗死了 |
[08:41] | Then they replaced him with a robot, | 之后就是机器人做了替身 |
[08:44] | 来自2000电影《保罗死了》 片中披头士迷认为保罗·麦卡特尼其实早已去世 经纪公司为他找了替身 | |
[08:44] | and that’s why he’s pretty much the only one that’s still alive. | 所以到现在 披头士里只有他一个人还活着 |
[08:47] | So much makes sense in this room. | 这个理论在这屋子听着特有道理 |
[08:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:50] | Hubert and I are gonna be together | 山无棱 天地合 |
[08:51] | till the day we die. | 才与休伯特绝 |
[08:52] | – I want you to stop seeing him. – Whatever. | -我不许你再见他了 -随你怎么说 |
[08:55] | Hey. Don’t you “whatever” me, old lady. | 别跟我犟 老太太 |
[08:57] | As long as you’re living under my care, | 只要我一天还管着你 |
[08:59] | you’re gonna follow my rules. | 你就得听我的 |
[09:02] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[09:03] | Don’t “whatever” me, young lady. | 别跟我犟 小姑娘 |
[09:05] | As long as you’re under my care, you’ll follow my rules! | 只要我一天还管着你 你就得听我的 |
[09:08] | We didn’t even go all the way! | 我们俩根本就没有做到底 |
[09:09] | You didn’t get that from a toilet seat! | 难道你的肚子是上厕所上大的吗 |
[09:11] | I was talking about the antenna tower. | 我说的是天线塔的事 |
[09:13] | I don’t want to hear what you call his doodle noodle. | 我可不想知道你给他小弟弟起的昵称 |
[09:16] | You’re so lame! | 你这个老古董 |
[09:18] | You’re so lame. | 你这个老古董 |
[09:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:22] | I am. | 是啊 |
[09:24] | Did you know Jerry Garcia was a musician before he got into ice cream? | 知道吗 杰里·加西亚卖冰激凌前曾是歌手 |
[09:27] | See you later, hot stuff. | 再见 我的猛男 |
[09:39] | I don’t think they’re taking the hint. | 他们无视了你的干预 |
[09:40] | I’m not trying to give a hint. That’s the sound I make | 我压根就没想干预 我是在努力地 |
[09:43] | when I’m trying to keep my vomit down. | 忍住不吐出来 |
[09:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:53] | I think she’s right. | 奶奶说得没错 |
[09:55] | I am lame. | 我是个老古董 |
[09:57] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[10:00] | I’m the uncool parent. | 我是个差劲的家长 |
[10:02] | I’m the stick in the mud. | 我是太顽固保守了 |
[10:03] | I have become lame. | 我变成老古董了 |
[10:06] | No, you haven’t. | 哪有 |
[10:08] | Face it, Burt. A wild Saturday night for us now | 面对现实吧 伯特 对现在的我们来说 |
[10:11] | is rum raisin ice cream and startling raccoons. | 狂野周六夜就是朗姆冰淇淋和受惊的小浣熊了 |
[10:15] | When was the last time you did something illegal? | 上一次做违法乱纪是什么时候的事了 |
[10:17] | At a fast food restaurant, I asked for a water cup | 有一次我下馆子 要了一个水杯 |
[10:19] | and I put lemonade in it. | 往里面倒了自带的柠檬汁 |
[10:22] | It was an accident, and I apologized. | 真的是个意外 我错了还不行吗 |
[10:23] | I poured it out, and I paid for it. But still… | 虽然我后来倒掉了 还付了钱 但… |
[10:26] | pretty reckless. | 我实在太冲动了 |
[10:30] | Okay, maybe we are lame. | 好吧 也许我们真是老古董了 |
[10:31] | Hey, did you guys know | 你们知道 |
[10:33] | that I have diabetes and a peanut allergy? | 我有糖尿病 并且对花生过敏吗 |
[10:37] | That’s not your bracelet, Maw Maw. | 那手镯不是你的 奶奶 |
[10:39] | My name is Hubert. | 原来我叫休伯特 |
[10:47] | What is this, a surprise inspection? | 搞什么 突然袭击吗 |
[10:50] | I’m an old woman reading in bed. Busted. | 就我一个老太太躺在床上看书 搜吧 |
[10:52] | No. I just wanted to say | 不 我只是想跟你说 |
[10:55] | maybe earlier I overreacted a little. | 我之前可能有点反应过激了 |
[10:58] | And I should trust you. | 我应该信任你的 |
[11:00] | Thank you, Virginia. | 谢谢 维吉妮亚 |
[11:02] | All right. Sweet dreams. | 好了 做个好梦 |
[11:09] | If your closet smells like weed, | 如果你的衣橱有大麻味 |
[11:11] | it’s because I was just in your closet smoking weed. | 那是因为我刚刚在里面吸大麻了 |
[11:14] | And if it smells like pee, well, I’m old. | 如果有尿骚味 你懂的 我大把年纪了 |
[11:17] | Come here, you silver-tongued devil. | 过来 你这油嘴滑舌的老妖精 |
[11:24] | I wish we didn’t have to sneak around like this. | 真希望我们不用这样偷偷摸摸的 |
[11:26] | Stress is bad for my heart. | 压力太大对我心脏不好 |
[11:28] | I’m sorry. She just doesn’t get us. | 对不起 她就是不理解我们 |
[11:30] | She forgets what it was like. | 她已经忘记了热恋的滋味 |
[11:32] | I wish we could just run away together, | 要是我们能一起私奔就好了 |
[11:35] | some place where we wouldn’t be judged. | 去一个不会被人说闲话的地方 |
[11:37] | The running sounds like a little bit too much. | “奔”好像有点过火了 |
[11:40] | But maybe there’s somewhere we could walk to… slowly. | 但我们可以慢慢走去一个地方 |
[11:43] | Come on. I’ve only got three hours before the pill wears off. | 快 再过仨小时药效就退了 |
[11:54] | What the Frank is going on? | 弗兰克在这搞嘛呢 |
[11:55] | Afternoon, Mrs. Chance. | 下午好 吉斯夫人 |
[11:58] | He’s installing nanny cams to help us keep an eye on Ashley. | 他在装保姆摄像头帮我们监视艾希礼 |
[12:00] | We didn’t agree to this. | 我俩可没就此事达成共识 |
[12:02] | Au contraire, monfriendo. | 正好相反 我亲爱的朋友 |
[12:05] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[12:06] | I’m not saying “No” to the idea of the nanny cam. | 我不是不同意装保姆摄像头 |
[12:13] | Don’t worry. It’s not gonna be weird. | 别担心 不会奇怪的 |
[12:15] | There’s not gonna be any wires, or… | 没有电线什么的 |
[12:17] | She’s not gonna even know where the cameras are. | 她甚至都不会发现摄像头在哪 |
[12:19] | Does there happen to be one hidden | 有一个是不是藏在 |
[12:20] | in the novelty-sized can of baked beans sitting on the bookshelf? | 书架上的烘豆小罐子里 |
[12:24] | Blind luck, and you’ll never find the others. | 碰巧猜到了 其他的你肯定找不到 |
[12:27] | Banana taped to the window. | 窗户上粘的香蕉 |
[12:31] | Okay, now you’re freaking me out. | 好吧 你吓到我了 |
[12:32] | You guys, why didn’t you just put it in the fruit bowl? | 你们干嘛不直接把香蕉放果盘里 |
[12:35] | She’d eat it! | 会被她吃掉的 |
[12:37] | Teenagers love bananas. | 小年轻都爱吃香蕉 |
[12:38] | That’s a known fact. | 地球人都知道 |
[12:40] | Oh, wait. I might be thinking of chimpanzees. | 等等 我想说的是大猩猩 |
[12:43] | Good call on the fruit bowl. | 放果盘的主意真是太妙了 |
[12:46] | Virginia, you smoking again? | 维吉妮亚 你又抽烟了吗 |
[12:48] | I think I have to, Burt. | 我必须得抽 伯特 |
[12:50] | I’m trying to get my cool back. | 我想找回当年那个酷酷的我 |
[12:51] | I don’t think the cool kids are smoking anymore. | 现在酷酷的小年轻都不抽烟了 |
[12:54] | They’re not? | 真的吗 |
[12:55] | No. They have computer cigarettes now or something. | 真的 他们现在都抽电脑香烟什么的 |
[12:58] | I used to be the coolest girl in Natesville. | 我过去可是纳什维尔最酷的姑娘 |
[13:01] | A wine cooler in one hand, cigarette in the other | 左手冷酒器 右手一支烟 |
[13:04] | and a bun in the oven. | 肚里还一个娃 |
[13:05] | Man, the looks I used to get. | 老天 我过去那副模样啊 |
[13:07] | It was cool going to parties with a pregnant chick. | 搂着个怀孕的小妞去参加派对才酷呢 |
[13:10] | You were living proof that I’d had sex. | 你就是我搞过女人的力证啊 |
[13:11] | Now, we’re just lame-os who fall asleep at 9:00 | 现在我们成老古董了 |
[13:14] | to the sound of Mark Harmon solving crimes. | 每天九点听着马克·哈蒙破案就睡着了 |
[13:16] | Well, maybe if we accept that we’re not cool anymore, | 也许如果我们接受自己已经不酷了这个事实 |
[13:20] | that makes us cool. | 我们就很酷了 |
[13:21] | Like that couple on TV with the salt-and-pepper hair. | 就像电视里头发花白的那对夫妻一样 |
[13:23] | They don’t care what anybody thinks. | 他们不管别人怎么想 |
[13:24] | They want to take a bath in the middle of a field, | 想在野地里洗澡 |
[13:26] | they don’t ask permission. They just do it. | 他们谁都不问 只管去做 |
[13:28] | They are cool as hell. | 他们酷毙了 |
[13:30] | That’s a commercial for people who need pills to have sex. | 这广告讲的是那些靠嗑药才能滚床单的人 |
[13:32] | What? | 纱 |
[13:34] | I thought it was a commercial | 我还以为那广告是讲 |
[13:35] | for cool people taking outdoor bathtubs, | 在室外泡澡的人 |
[13:37] | but this makes more sense. | 还是你的说法更合理 |
[13:39] | Because I was wondering why a bathtub | 我还在想为什么一个浴缸 |
[13:41] | would give you dizziness and four-hour erections. | 能让你昏昏沉沉勃起四小时 |
[13:44] | Do you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[13:45] | I refuse to just get old and lame. | 我拒绝变成陈旧老古董 |
[13:48] | I’m gonna fight this. | 我要扼住命运的咽喉 |
[13:49] | I’m gonna do what every cool kid in Natesville has done | 过去50年来纳什维尔所有酷小孩做的事 |
[13:52] | for the last 50 years. | 我也要做 |
[13:53] | – Moving to Tracetown? – No. | -搬去追踪镇 -不是 |
[13:54] | I’m gonna climb the radio antenna! | 我要去爬天线信号塔 |
[13:58] | And I dare you… to climb it with me. | 我给你一个挑战 跟我一起爬 |
[14:06] | Damn it! Virginia, wait up! | 该死 维吉妮亚 等等我 |
[14:07] | Burt, look at us! | 伯特 看呐 |
[14:09] | I don’t know if it’s the adrenaline | 不知道是因为肾上腺素激增 |
[14:12] | or being just above Natesville’s smog layer, | 还是因为爬到了纳什维尔的烟雾层之上 |
[14:14] | but I haven’t felt this cool in years! | 但我真的好多年没有这么酷的感觉了 |
[14:17] | Cowabunga, dude! | 山顶的朋友 你们好啊 |
[14:25] | – Okay. We’ve done it! – Yeah. | -好了 终于到了 -好棒 |
[14:28] | We win! | 胜利了 |
[14:30] | We’re cool. Can we get down now? | 我们现在好酷 可以下去了吗 |
[14:32] | What are you talking about? We’re nowhere near the top. | 说什么呢 离塔顶还早着呢 |
[14:35] | Well, the last time we did this, this was the top. | 我们上次爬的时候 这里就是最顶端了 |
[14:37] | When everybody got cell phones, | 等到人手一部手机的时候 |
[14:39] | they had to build a bigger antenna. | 他们不得不加个更高的 |
[14:40] | That’s great! | 太棒了 |
[14:43] | Oh, where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[14:45] | Cindy Holbrook might have gotten here first, | 辛迪·霍布鲁克可能是最先到达这里的人 |
[14:47] | but I’m gonna be the first one to get to the top. | 但我会是最先登顶的人 |
[14:49] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[14:50] | What? Jimmy? | 搞毛啊 吉米 |
[14:52] | What the hell are you guys doing up here? | 你们在这干嘛 |
[14:54] | Virginia dared me. | 维吉尼亚激我的 |
[14:56] | We’re trying to be as cool as when we were kids. | 我们想跟小时候那么酷 |
[14:58] | Why are you here? | 你们来这干嘛 |
[14:59] | – Same reason. – Virginia dared you? | -跟你们一样 -维吉尼亚也激你们了吗 |
[15:01] | No. We just felt lame. | 没有 是我们觉得自己太差劲了 |
[15:05] | Frank wired our place with nanny cams | 弗兰克在我们家装了保姆摄像头 |
[15:06] | so we could keep an eye on Ashley. | 帮我们监视艾希礼 |
[15:07] | Then we went into the garage and waited. | 然后我们就去车库等着看戏 |
[15:10] | We’ve been staring at this hallway for 20 minutes. | 我们盯着门厅看了20分钟 |
[15:13] | I knew we should have let Frank put a camera in the bathroom. | 我就知道应该让弗兰克在厕所也装个摄像头的 |
[15:15] | The words “Frank,” “camera” and “bathroom” | 弗兰克 摄像头 厕所 |
[15:17] | do not belong in the same sentence. | 这三个词不应该出现在同一个句子里 |
[15:20] | – I’m going in. – Wait, wait. Look. | -我进去了 -等等 看 |
[15:25] | Oh, my God! | 妈啊 |
[15:27] | She let a mummy into our house. | 她让一个木乃伊进了咱家 |
[15:30] | Wait. Hang on. | 不对 等一下 |
[15:32] | I think that might be Ashley. | 那是艾希礼吧 |
[15:34] | Good catch. | 看得真准 |
[15:35] | Turned out the blankets we thought teenagers were having sex on | 我们以为那些小年轻用来滚的床单 |
[15:38] | were just part of a pillow fort. | 原来是用来做游戏的 |
[15:40] | And the cups we thought were filled with daiquiris | 我们以为杯子里是鸡尾酒 |
[15:42] | were just used for berry smoothies. | 其实只是野莓冰沙 |
[15:43] | I feel like such an idiot for not trusting her. | 我感觉自己太傻了 竟然不信任她 |
[15:46] | It’s like we have become those paranoid parents. | 我们竟然变成那种多疑的偏执狂父母了 |
[15:50] | I know. Look how great she is. | 我理解 看她多称职 |
[15:53] | And now she’s even taking out the trash. | 现在她要倒垃圾了 |
[15:55] | Jimmy, that means she’s… | 吉米 也就是说 |
[15:59] | Were you guys spying on me? | 你们在监视我吗 |
[16:00] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 没有 没有没有没有 |
[16:02] | That is, like, super creepy and lame. | 你们真是太变态太差劲了 |
[16:04] | We’re not lame. | 我们不差劲 |
[16:05] | We were just… | 我们只是在… |
[16:07] | Uh, producing a new reality show. | 制作一部新的真人秀 |
[16:09] | And this was your audition. | 这是你的试镜考核 |
[16:12] | It’s new. | 全新的哦 |
[16:13] | It’s called So You Think You Can Babysit. | 名字就叫做《保姆天下》 |
[16:16] | I’m so glad to hear | 我很高兴听到 |
[16:17] | you guys aren’t really a cashier and bagger. | 你们不只是收银员和装袋员 |
[16:19] | That sounded like such a sad life. | 那种生活听上去实在太可悲了 |
[16:23] | We got busted by a 17-year-old | 我们被一个17岁的小姑娘打击得要死 |
[16:25] | who’s already cooler than we ever were. | 她现在比我们之前要酷多了 |
[16:27] | Yeah, we felt really lame, so we did the same thing | 是啊 我们觉得很挫 所以我们做了 |
[16:30] | every cool kid in Natesville has always done– | 纳什维尔的每个酷小孩都会做的事 |
[16:32] | climb the antenna. | 爬天线塔 |
[16:33] | Natesville really ought to invest in a water park. | 纳什维尔真该投资兴修一下水上公园了 |
[16:35] | Or at least some kind of rec room with a dart board. | 至少也该建个娱乐休闲室 里面设有飞镖盘 |
[16:38] | What are you two doing? | 你们两个在干什么呢 |
[16:39] | Stop talking and get down right now! | 别说话了 立刻给我下来 |
[16:42] | You’re parents now. | 你们已经为人父母了 |
[16:43] | You can’t be unresponsible. | 你们不能这么不负责 |
[16:45] | If you fall, it’s not like in the cartoons. | 如果摔下去 后果可不是动画片里那么简单 |
[16:48] | I mean, sure you might flatten out | 我是说 你当然可能会摔成肉饼 |
[16:50] | or make a hole in the shape of your bodies, | 或在地上砸出一个人形大洞 |
[16:52] | but you’re not gonna survive it. | 但你是不可能活下去的 |
[16:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[16:55] | Scaredy-pants Chance. | 胆小鬼吉斯 |
[16:57] | Virginia, please don’t mock me | 维吉妮亚 别在这时候嘲笑我 |
[16:58] | when I’m trying to be serious with our son and his wife! | 我正想严肃教育我儿子和他媳妇呢 |
[17:01] | No. You weren’t scared of breaking your neck at all. | 不 其实你当时根本不是害怕摔断脖子 |
[17:04] | You were scared about who would take care of us if you did. | 你是害怕如果你死了 谁来照顾我们母子 |
[17:08] | For the first time in your life, | 那是你人生中第一次 |
[17:09] | you were making an adult, responsible decision. | 做出了理智 负责任的决定 |
[17:13] | Maybe that’s why it felt so weird. | 或许那正是我感觉很怪的原因 |
[17:15] | I also just realized you never should have thrown out | 我刚刚才意识到 你不该扔掉你那 |
[17:18] | your super-cool puka shell necklace. | 超级酷的普卡珠贝项链 |
[17:20] | But either way, | 但不管怎样 |
[17:21] | you’re still the bravest, sexiest man I’ve ever met. | 你都是我见过的最勇敢最性感的男人 |
[17:28] | This is really sweet. | 真的好有爱哦 |
[17:29] | What are you still doing here?! | 你们还在这上面干什么 |
[17:30] | You have a daughter to take care of! | 你们还有个女儿要照顾呢 |
[17:32] | Dad’s right. We should go. | 老爸说得对 我们该下去了 |
[17:34] | Love you guys! | 爱你们哦 |
[17:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:38] | That’s right. | 这才对嘛 |
[17:38] | Run home to your baby, Scaredy-pants Chance! | 回家带孩子去吧 胆小鬼吉斯 |
[17:45] | It is actually a pretty funny nickname. | 那其实是个很搞笑的外号呢 |
[17:53] | We did it! We’re at the top! | 我们做到了 我们爬到顶了 |
[17:55] | Screw you, Cindy Holbrook! | 去你妈的 辛迪·霍布鲁克 |
[18:00] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:01] | If I’m being honest, | 如果让我说实话的话 |
[18:03] | this isn’t really making me feel a whole lot cooler. | 这并没有让我觉得比之前酷了很多 |
[18:06] | Yeah, me, neither. | 是啊 我也没觉得 |
[18:08] | Maybe we’re not gonna be cool anymore. | 或许我们再也没法成为很酷的人了 |
[18:10] | Maybe, from now on, we just get lamer and lamer. | 或许从现在开始 我们只会变得越来越挫 |
[18:13] | Then we die of lameness. | 直到挫死 |
[18:14] | Yeah, maybe so. | 是啊 或许真会这样 |
[18:17] | Promise me you’ll grow lame with me? | 答应我 你要跟我一路挫到老 |
[18:19] | I think I’ll be able to handle it better | 如果我们一起经历的话 |
[18:21] | if we go through it together. | 我会觉得容易接受一些 |
[18:22] | Me, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[18:23] | Let’s grow old gracefully like Cher or Carrot Top. | 让我们像林青霞和周润发一样优雅地老去吧 |
[18:26] | Does that mean you’re not going to do any more dares? | 那意味着你不会再接受大冒险挑战了吗 |
[18:28] | Oh, I think I’m over that. | 我觉得我已经放下那个执念了 |
[18:30] | Maybe just one last one? | 不如再来玩最后一次吧 |
[18:32] | I dare you to kiss me. | 我打赌你一定不敢吻我 |
[18:37] | Yeah, we did it! | 我们做到了 |
[18:38] | We kissed on top of the tower! | 我们在天线塔的顶部接吻了 |
[18:40] | We’re not lame! | 我们一点都不挫 |
[18:42] | We’re just like all the other cool people in this town. | 我们和镇上其他的酷人一样 |
[18:45] | Incredibly stupid. | 蠢得要死 |
[18:47] | – I wish someone could have seen us up here. – I know. | -我真希望有人可以看到我们在这上面 -我懂的 |
[18:49] | I bet we’re the oldest people to do this. | 在所有爬上塔顶的人中 我们肯定是最老的 |
[18:53] | – What? – Freeze! This is the police! | -搞毛 -不许动 我们是警察 |
[18:56] | You are trespassing on government property. | 你们非法侵入政府设施 |
[18:59] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[19:00] | Everybody’s gonna hear about this! | 所有人都会听到这些话 |
[19:07] | Dear diary, I don’t care what Virginia says. | 亲爱的日记 我不在乎维吉妮亚怎么说 |
[19:10] | Hubert is the cat’s pajamas. | 休伯特就是我的真命天子 |
[19:13] | I think tonight’s the night I’ll finally lose it. | 我觉得今晚就是我的失身之夜了 |
[19:16] | My eyesight. | 我的视力好差 |
[19:17] | Can’t even see what I’m writing. | 我都看不清自己在写些什么了 |
[19:23] | Hubert! | 休伯特 |
[19:24] | Hi, Barbara June. | 嗨 芭芭拉·琼 |
[19:25] | Okay, you got five minutes to get your stuff together, | 听着 给你5分钟时间收拾东西 |
[19:28] | and we’re leaving here forever. | 我们要永远离开这里了 |
[19:29] | Did we make a suicide pact? | 我们是约定好了要双双殉情吗 |
[19:31] | Because I did make one with a pen pal once, | 因为我有次确实跟一个笔友约定好了 |
[19:34] | and it didn’t turn out too well. | 结果可不怎么好 |
[19:36] | No, we’re gonna hop on my pimped out Get Around | 不 我们要骑上我那拉风的老年车 |
[19:39] | and we’re gonna hit the open sidewalk. | 潇洒地在人行道上驰骋 |
[19:41] | Well, I don’t know if I can just pick up and leave. | 我不确定能不能就这样收拾东西走人 |
[19:44] | I have a family, I have a house. | 我有家庭 有房子 |
[19:46] | I met a new guy named Hubert. | 我新认识了一个叫休伯特的男人 |
[19:48] | Come on, Barbara June. | 别这样 芭芭拉·琼 |
[19:50] | I want to feel the breeze rushing through | 我想感受到微风穿过 |
[19:52] | what’s left of my hair, and I want you by my side. | 我那所剩不多的头发 我希望你在我身边 |
[19:56] | I really want to go with you. I’m just scared. | 我真的很想跟你一起走 但我很害怕 |
[19:58] | Relax, mamacita. Here, take a Quaalude. | 放松 亲爱的 来 吃一片安眠酮吧 |
[20:05] | Oh, wait. That’s a stool softener. | 等等 这是大便软化药 |
[20:07] | I better take that. | 我来吃了吧 |
[20:09] | Here you go. | 给 |
[20:10] | Are you nuts? This stuff could kill us. | 你疯了吗 这东西可能会害死我们的 |
[20:13] | So what if it does? | 就算真死了又怎么样 |
[20:14] | At least we’ll die with smiles on our faces, | 至少我们会面带着笑容死去 |
[20:16] | and a little bit of vomit | 或许嘴边会沾上一点呕吐物 |
[20:17] | ’cause sometimes those Quaaludes will make you choke on your tongue. | 因为有时候安眠酮会让你恶心反胃 |
[20:20] | My family’s very important to me, | 我的家人对我来说很重要 |
[20:22] | and-and they’re good, responsible people. | 他们都是善良负责的人 |
[20:26] | Hey, Maw Maw. | 嘿 曾奶奶 |
[20:27] | Remember Officer Steve and Officer Mark? | 你还记得史蒂夫和马克警官吗 |
[20:28] | Oh, no. What did you two idiots do now? | 不好 你们两个蠢货又犯了什么事 |
[20:31] | You’ll read about it in tomorrow’s newspaper. | 你会在明天的报纸上看到的 |
[20:33] | And only in the newspaper. | 只有报纸哦 |
[20:35] | Apparently, we kicked some wires | 显然 我们弄断了一些电缆线 |
[20:36] | and knocked out all the local TV stations. | 导致本地几个电视台陷入瘫痪 |
[20:38] | Hello, Officers. | 你们好啊 警官们 |
[20:40] | I’m ex-congressman Hubert Wilson, | 我是前议员休伯特·威尔逊 |
[20:43] | and I think we can all agree | 我觉得我们都同意 |
[20:44] | that it would be better if I were left out of this. | 如果这件事可以不牵连到我 那就再好不过了 |
[20:53] | I’m not angry. I’m just disappointed. | 我不生气 我只是失望 |
[20:57] | It’s fun being in trouble. | 惹麻烦了倒还挺好玩的 |
[20:58] | – Makes me feel like a teenager again. Me, too. | -让我感觉又回到了青少年时期 -同感 |
[21:01] | Please don’t take away our phone privileges. | 求你不要没收我们的手机 |
[21:03] | I’m taking away your phone privileges! | 我当然要没收你们的手机了 |
[21:05] | As long as you don’t ground us. | 只要你不把我们禁足就行 |
[21:07] | You’re grounded! Go to your room! | 你们被禁足了 回房间去 |
[21:11] | Thank you for caring so much. | 谢谢你如此关心我们 |
[21:22] | What’s this? Guess I forgot to take my vitamin. | 这是什么 我好像忘了吃维生素药片 |