时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, guys, we’re here. | 我们来了 |
[00:06] | What is the matter with you? | 你们这是在搞什么 |
[00:08] | Homemade teeth whitening. | 自助牙齿美白 |
[00:10] | Put a drop of bleach and some baking soda | 往万圣节用的假牙里加勺漂白粉 |
[00:12] | in our Halloween teeth. | 再来点小苏打就成了 |
[00:12] | And wham bam, | 当当当 |
[00:14] | our chiclets are whiter than the cast of “Downtown” Abbey. | 咱这一口皓齿比《唐顿庄园》的演员们还闪了 |
[00:16] | If we’re gonna be on TV, we got to look good. | 要上电视了 咱得整好看点儿 |
[00:18] | This telethon is gonna be seen by literally dozens of people. | 加长版筹款秀肯定有超多人出境 |
[00:21] | Oh, right. The telethon is this year. | 哦是啊 加长版筹款秀是在今年举行 |
[00:24] | A telethon for what? | 是什么主题的 |
[00:25] | I don’t know what’s it’s for. | 我也不清楚 |
[00:26] | Schools or disease or… | 可能是学校 或者疾病 |
[00:28] | people who drowned in that salami. | 为意式香肠而痴狂的人 |
[00:30] | The important thing is they get their money | 最重要的他们筹到了钱 |
[00:31] | and we finally get to sing our song on TV! | 我们也在电视上K了一把歌 |
[00:34] | 1988年纳什维尔加长版筹款秀 现在就捐款 | |
[00:35] | For years, Burt and I tried to perform our special song | 多年来 我和伯特都想在纳什维尔四年一度的 |
[00:37] | on Natesville’s Quad-Annual Telethon. | 筹款秀上高唱一曲我们的歌 |
[00:39] | This is it, Virginia, we’re up next. | 就是现在了 维吉妮亚 我们下一个上场 |
[00:41] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[00:44] | No, I think it’s a higher register, like… | 我觉得这个音应该更高点 就像 |
[00:49] | No. I’m having our baby. | 不是 我们的宝宝要出来了 |
[00:51] | But no matter how many times we tried, | 不管我们试了多少次 |
[00:53] | 1993年纳什维尔加长版筹款秀 拯救猫咪公园 现在就捐款 | |
[00:53] | something always seemed to go wrong. | 总会出现意外 |
[00:55] | Also, we just want to thank Ploppies Fish Dogs | 我们同样要感谢稀便鱼味热狗公司 |
[00:58] | for feeding all of our hardworking volunteers | 给我们所有的志愿者提供了 |
[01:00] | with their wonderful fish-based sausage products. | 他们美味的鱼肉香肠产品 |
[01:03] | And now, it’s time for a little song… | 现在 该轮到维吉妮亚和伯特 |
[01:07] | from Virginia and Burt Chance. | 上场 为我们献歌 |
[01:09] | 夫妇二重唱 维吉妮亚和伯特·吉斯 | |
[01:09] | Good evening, Natesville. | 晚上好 纳什维尔 |
[01:11] | What a treat it is to be here for this wonderful cause. | 能出现在这个特别的场合真是无比荣幸 |
[01:16] | Now we’d like to sing a song for you. | 现在我们要为大家带来一首歌 |
[01:19] | Who likes rock and roll? | 有人喜欢摇滚乐吗 |
[01:22] | A-one, a-two… | 一 二 |
[01:24] | Fish bone. Fish… fish bone. | 鱼刺 鱼鱼鱼刺 |
[01:27] | 2009年纳什维尔四年一度加长版筹款秀 拯救纳什维尔图书馆 现在就捐款 | |
[01:29] | Okay, I know we tried this before, | 好吧 我知道之前试过很多次 |
[01:31] | but back again this year, Virginia and Burt Chance… | 但是今年 维吉妮亚和伯特·吉斯 |
[01:34] | Great cause. Right to the song. | 开场白不错 直接开唱吧 |
[01:35] | And a-one, and a-two… | 一 二 |
[01:37] | Breaking news. | 劲爆新闻 |
[01:39] | This just in… | 我台刚刚得到的消息 |
[01:40] | This is the first telethon since we became friends with Barney. | 这是自从我们和巴尼成为朋友后的第一届筹款秀 |
[01:43] | So we are guaranteed to get on the air. | 他保证说我们可以上电视 |
[01:46] | Why’s it such a big deal to sing your song on a local telethon? | 为什么上地方电视台唱你们的歌如此重要 |
[01:49] | We know we’re amazing singers. | 我们知道自己是伟大的歌手 |
[01:51] | But now, through the magic of television… | 但是 通过电视的传播魔力 |
[01:54] | the whole world will know. | 这世上所有人都会知道 |
[01:55] | This will finally legitimize us as people. | 这会合法化我们的公民身份 |
[01:57] | I think you guys might be putting too much weight on TV. | 我觉得你们对电视的期望过高了 |
[02:00] | It’s just a bunch of people saying clever quips | 电视不过是一帮说着俏皮话的人 |
[02:03] | followed by a catchy theme song. | 外加一首上口主题歌的东西罢了 |
[02:17] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[02:18] | Either Gil has learned to do the sidestroke, or he’s dead. | 吉尔要不是学会了侧泳 就是挂了 |
[02:23] | Oh, no. | 哦不要啊 |
[02:24] | Poor Hope– she’s gonna be so upset. | 可怜的喜旺 她的小心脏要碎成渣渣了 |
[02:28] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[02:29] | We’re in the middle of a crisis, Mom. | 我们现在正处于危机之中呢 老妈 |
[02:31] | Hope’s goldfish died. | 喜旺的小金鱼挂了 |
[02:32] | That’s not a crisis. | 这算哪门子危机 |
[02:34] | A crisis is when they move your favorite show to Friday night. | 真正的危机是你最喜欢的节目被放到周五播了 |
[02:34] | 《家有喜旺》于本季起被移至美国周五晚播出 另 一般要被砍的剧才会移至周五播出 | |
[02:36] | Now I don’t know whether Booth and Bones | 我不知道《识骨寻踪》里的那对小情侣 |
[02:38] | are still boning on Bones. | 是不是还在愉快地滚床单 |
[02:39] | Or when your granddaughter swallows a marble | 或者当你的孙女吞了块石头 |
[02:41] | and you go to the hospital, and then you realize | 你带着她上医院 突然想起 |
[02:43] | – you forgot to VCR your favorite show. – Bones. | -忘记录下最爱的电视剧了 -《识骨寻踪》 |
[02:45] | Wait, did that actually happen to Hope? | 等等 喜旺真吞了什么吗 |
[02:47] | Don’t change the subject. | 不要转移话题 |
[02:48] | So about this dead fish, | 说起这条死金鱼 |
[02:49] | here’s what you do: don’t tell Hope | 告儿你们怎么办 不要告诉喜旺 |
[02:51] | and just replace it with one that looks exactly the same. | 只要换一条长得像的金鱼就行了 |
[02:54] | That’s what they do on TV; it works every time. | 电视剧里都这么演的 效果挺不错 |
[02:55] | Yeah, when they do that though, it always leads to | 可当他们那么做后 总会导致不可预估的 |
[02:57] | complications no one expected. | 复杂局面 |
[02:58] | Yeah, but those complications | 但这些复杂局面最终 |
[02:59] | always lead to a funny and heartwarming ending. | 都会有有趣又温馨的结局 |
[03:01] | Every time. | 每次都是 |
[03:03] | Or we could take this opportunity | 不然我们可以利用这次机会 |
[03:05] | to teach our daughter about death. | 来教会女儿生死之事 |
[03:07] | You guys, not everybody has to live their lives | 不是每个人都得活得像 |
[03:08] | like they’re characters on a television show. | 电视剧里的人物一样 |
[03:10] | What you just said, that’s so Raven. | 你刚刚说的话就挺有《鸦林镇》风范的 |
[03:12] | Wait, so what’s happening now? | 等等 那现在是什么情况 |
[03:14] | I invited my new boss over for dinner tonight, | 我邀请了我新上司来吃晚餐 |
[03:16] | so I need to pretend that Burt and I live here… | 所以得假装我和伯特住在你家 |
[03:19] | and you guys are the maid and butler. | 你俩是我们的女仆和厨师 |
[03:21] | Yeah, we’re not doing that. | 想得美 我们不干 |
[03:23] | We already have a full house. I don’t want to spend | 我们家已经够多人了 我不想一整晚上 |
[03:25] | the whole night trying to figure out who’s the boss. | 都被”谁是老大”这问题搞得晕头转向 |
[03:26] | Especially when we have family matters to discuss. | 特别是现在我们还有家庭危机要处理 |
[03:28] | Fine, but we need to borrow your dining room table. | 那行 那就把餐桌借给我们吧 |
[03:30] | ‘Cause not all of us were born with silver spoons in our mouths. | 谁让我们不是富二代呢 |
[03:35] | Good times. | 干得好 |
[03:37] | This dinner is my opportunity to show Louise I have what it takes | 这次晚餐是我向路易展现自己 |
[03:40] | to be Regional Assistant Manager. | 有能力当地区助理经理的好机会 |
[03:42] | Don’t be nervous, just be yourself. | 别紧张 自然点就好 |
[03:43] | What are you, crazy? | 你脑子烧坏了吗 |
[03:45] | I can’t be myself and neither can you. | 我不能处于自然放松状态 你也不能 |
[03:46] | We got to be whatever they want us to be. | 我们要变成他们需要的样子 |
[03:48] | Whatever they say or do, just go with it. | 不管他们说什么做什么 我们跟着做就好了 |
[03:54] | Oh! Oh! Virginia! | 维吉妮亚 |
[03:56] | Louise! | 路易 |
[04:00] | Oh, and who’s this smoking hunk of beef? | 这位身材火辣的帅小伙是谁 |
[04:04] | Uh, my husband, Burt. | 我老公 伯特 |
[04:06] | And who’s this | 这位 |
[04:07] | slow… roasted… pork shoulder? | 精壮的小哥又是哪位呀 |
[04:10] | You’re doing great. | 你模仿得不错 |
[04:11] | That’s my husband, Talon. | 我老公 泰隆 |
[04:14] | And I know it looks like there’s a big age difference, | 我知道看起来我们年龄上有点差距 |
[04:17] | but that’s just because I can still pull young tail. | 但那是因为老娘风姿百态 正太也爱 |
[04:28] | I hope everybody likes Howdy’s special blend | 我希望大家会喜欢豪迪特制的 |
[04:31] | of instant dark roast. | 速食深度烤肉 |
[04:32] | I do, but none for Talon. | 我觉得不错 但泰隆不喜欢 |
[04:35] | Too bitter. | 有点苦了 |
[04:36] | Oh, hey, you got any of that hot chocolate with the | 你们有没有带棉花糖的 |
[04:39] | little marshmallows in it? | 热可可 |
[04:40] | Uh… I’ve got chocolate syrup and water, | 我们有巧克力糖浆和水 |
[04:42] | and I can pick the marshmallow charms out of the cereal. | 我可以帮你从燕麦里挑一点棉花糖出来 |
[04:45] | Works for Talon. | 泰隆喜欢 |
[04:47] | You remember what we talked about? | 你记得我们说过什么吗 |
[04:49] | No third person? | 不许用第三人称说话 |
[04:54] | Now, go help Burt. | 去帮伯特 |
[04:55] | Ladies need to talk business. | 我们女士要谈正事了 |
[05:03] | So, what’s your allowance? | 你零花钱有多少 |
[05:05] | Would you like some cream? | 要加点奶吗 |
[05:06] | No, I take it black. | 不了 我只喝纯咖啡 |
[05:08] | No, I know. Me, too. | 我懂 我也是 |
[05:10] | Of course. | 必须的 |
[05:17] | You know, Virginia… | 维吉妮亚 |
[05:19] | I started out as a maid, just like you. | 跟你一样 我也是从女仆做起的 |
[05:23] | You remind me a lot of myself. | 从你身上 我看到从前的自己 |
[05:25] | Yeah, there’s not a lot of white blonde maids. | 当然 压根没多少金发白妞去当女仆 |
[05:28] | Virginia, that’s a little racist. | 维吉妮亚 这么说有点种族歧视哦 |
[05:32] | I love it. | 不过我喜欢 |
[05:35] | And I like you! | 我也喜欢你 |
[05:36] | We should get to know each other better. | 我们该多了解下彼此 |
[05:38] | You like squash? | 你喜欢打壁球吗 |
[05:40] | Squash. | 西葫芦 |
[05:42] | I… Well, I love squash. | 当然 我很喜欢 |
[05:45] | Squash is a game? | 壁球是种运动 |
[05:46] | I guess so. | 我估计是 |
[05:47] | – That makes no sense. – I know. | -这不扯淡嘛 -是啊 |
[05:49] | If any vegetable deserves its own game, | 就算有蔬菜配得上有一个专属游戏 |
[05:51] | it’s the potato. | 那也该是土豆 |
[05:52] | It’s the basis of everything delicious. | 这玩意怎么搞都好吃 |
[05:54] | It’s given us the baked, | 有烤土豆 |
[05:55] | the mashed, the fried, the totted. | 土豆泥 薯条和薯球 |
[05:58] | – What is squash? – Au gratin. | -壁球是什么玩意 -还能裹上面包屑炸 |
[06:00] | Looks like a rich man’s handball, | 看着像有钱人玩的手球 |
[06:02] | and they play with these skinny little tennis racquets. | 用这些苗条版的网球拍 |
[06:03] | Oh, no. Ugh. | 哇靠 完了 |
[06:06] | If I’m horrible, | 如果我玩不好的话 |
[06:07] | I’ll make a fool of myself | 我不仅让自己像傻子一样 |
[06:08] | and ruin all the progress I just made with my new boss. | 而且也毁了我跟新老板建立起来的感情 |
[06:11] | My career will be over before it’s even started. | 我的职业生涯还没开始就得结束了 |
[06:14] | – This is a complication that was entirely unexpected. – Lord. | -这情况还真是始料未及 -天呐 |
[06:19] | After hitting the front wall first, | 壁球在击打正墙后 |
[06:22] | the ball may hit any other number of walls | 球在落入对方界内前即可 |
[06:25] | before landing in the opponent’s quarter court. | 弹到其它三面墙 |
[06:27] | I’m telling you, this game would be a lot more fun | 我跟你说 这比赛要是人们互扔西葫芦 |
[06:29] | if it was just people throwing squashes at each other. | 可能会更有意思 |
[06:31] | How about fat people sitting on each other? | 两个胖子互相挤压对方怎么样 |
[06:33] | That’s two games right there that deserve to be called squash | 眼下就有两种比赛比壁球 |
[06:35] | more than this one. | 更配得上这名字 |
[06:36] | Yeah, I think I’m just gonna… | 是啊 我觉得我还是… |
[06:38] | Ow! Ow, my ankle! | 啊 我的脚踝 |
[06:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:43] | Great, you bought it. | 太好了 你当真了 |
[06:44] | Now I can fake an injury. | 我可以假装自己受伤了 |
[06:45] | No, I didn’t buy it. | 不 我没上当 |
[06:48] | I just thought we were role playing, uh, | 我还以为我们在玩角色扮演呢 |
[06:50] | injured lady and paramedic | 受伤的女士 |
[06:51] | who likes to hook up with injured lady. | 和喜欢勾搭受伤女士的医护人员 |
[06:53] | No, but keep that one filed away. | 想太多 不过以后可以试试 |
[06:56] | I found my old squash racquet. Yeah. | 我找到自己的旧壁球拍了 |
[06:58] | I have got a lot of really great squash stories. | 我有好多有趣的壁球故事 |
[07:01] | So, how’s it going with the fish? | 那金鱼的事怎么样了 |
[07:02] | Being honest was a bust. | 说真的搞砸了 |
[07:04] | Knew it. Told you since you were a kid, | 就知道 从你小时候就跟你说 |
[07:06] | truth is overrated. | 说真相并不靠谱 |
[07:08] | Yeah, about that fish– tell us exactly what happened. | 是啊 说说你们怎么处理那金鱼的 |
[07:10] | We had a funeral. | 我们举行了一场葬礼 |
[07:12] | Please watch over Gilly | 请看着吉莉 |
[07:13] | as he swims in that great bowl in the sky, | 好像她徜徉在天堂的鱼缸里 |
[07:17] | and… | 然后… |
[07:23] | Well, now that she’s flushed him, | 好吧 既然她把金鱼冲走了 |
[07:25] | in order to replace him, you’re gonna have to tell her | 为了取代它 你们得跟她说 |
[07:27] | that it swam through the pipes and up the sink. | 它顺着水管游到水槽里了 |
[07:29] | Kids are dumb. They’ll believe anything. | 小孩都是傻子 说啥都信的 |
[07:31] | No, it’s not that hard to believe. | 不 相信这说法没那么难啊 |
[07:32] | I remember when I was a kid, | 我记得我小的时候 |
[07:33] | my fish swam out of the sink at least five… | 我的金鱼游出水槽至少五次 |
[07:37] | Aw, man. | 我勒个去 |
[07:39] | See? See, that is how a little girl | 看到没 这才是一个小姑娘 |
[07:41] | should react when her pet dies. | 发现宠物死去该有的反应 |
[07:43] | But Hope– she just giggled. | 但是喜旺 她就咯咯咯地笑 |
[07:46] | It was creepy. | 真吓人 |
[07:46] | Well, she is the child of a serial killer. | 好吧 她是连环杀手的孩子 |
[07:49] | I love her, but I got to admit, when I’m alone with her, | 我爱她 但也必须承认当我跟她独处时 |
[07:51] | I always have an exit strategy. | 我肯定会准备一套逃生措施 |
[07:53] | It was our fault. | 这是我们的错 |
[07:53] | I mean, we never made her take care of it, | 我们从没教育她要关心金鱼 |
[07:55] | so she never connected emotionally. | 所以她对金鱼压根没感情 |
[07:56] | Right. So we got her Gilly the Second. | 就是 所以我们给她买了吉莉二世 |
[07:58] | And this time she’s been feeding it and taking care of it. | 这次她会喂它并照顾它了 |
[08:01] | I’m sure that’s gonna help her forge a bond. | 我肯定这会有益于她们培养感情 |
[08:02] | Yeah. So when it dies, she’ll cry. | 当金鱼死了 她就会哭 |
[08:05] | Instead of laughing and flushing it down the toilet | 而不是傻笑着 带着冷漠的眼神 |
[08:06] | with her dead shark eyes. | 将金鱼冲下马桶 |
[08:09] | Dead fish. Dead fish. | 死鱼 死鱼 |
[08:11] | What? | 搞毛啊 |
[08:13] | We just bought that fish yesterday. | 昨天刚买的鱼啊 |
[08:15] | Flush the fish. Flush the fish. | 把鱼冲掉 把鱼冲掉 |
[08:20] | I’m scared to say it, | 我感觉有点吓人 |
[08:21] | but I think she’s taking after her mother. | 不过她跟她妈很像 |
[08:23] | I-I’m sure she just didn’t connect with it | 我肯定她只是没跟金鱼建立起感情 |
[08:24] | because she can’t hold it or pet it. | 因为她不能抱着金鱼去宠爱它 |
[08:27] | I mean, you can’t hug a fish. | 我是说 你又不能抱金鱼 |
[08:29] | Something my parents should have told me before giving me | 我父母把孔雀鱼戈德堡给我之前 |
[08:31] | Guppy Goldberg– may she rest in peace. | 就该提醒我这事的 希望它能安息 |
[08:33] | Maybe we should just get her a pet that’s cuddlier than a fish. | 估计我们得给喜旺买一只更逗人爱的宠物 |
[08:35] | You know? Something soft, but durable. | 你懂吗 柔软耐操的那种 |
[08:38] | Like a pioneer woman. | 就跟拓荒女人一样 |
[08:39] | Okay, one, I was talking about a hamster. | 算了 首先我说的是仓鼠 |
[08:41] | Two, your Dr. Quinn fantasy is not happening. | 其次 你关于《女医生》的幻想也不会实现 |
[08:48] | It’s a local telethon, Josie, | 这是个加长版筹款秀 乔茜 |
[08:50] | we don’t have enough space to recreate The Hunger Games. | 我们没足够的时间让你重制《饥饿游戏》 |
[08:52] | You suck, Barney. | 你弱爆了 巴尼 |
[08:57] | Oh, great, you’re here. | 太好了 你来了 |
[08:59] | You and Virginia ready to rehearse? | 你跟维吉妮亚准备排练了吗 |
[09:00] | Well, Virginia’s not here yet. | 维吉妮亚还没到呢 |
[09:02] | But she will be here soon, | 不过很快就会来 |
[09:03] | and I promise we’ll be ready to rock. | 我保证我们准备大秀一场了 |
[09:05] | This means a lot to both of us. | 这节目对我们意义重大 |
[09:07] | Oh, well, great. | 好吧 好极了 |
[09:07] | Well, let me know when she arrives, | 她到的时候告诉我一下 |
[09:09] | because we’re rehearsing in order, | 因为我们按顺序排练 |
[09:10] | and you’re on right after Dancin’ Dan jumps the shark. | 你就跟在”跳舞丹跳鲨鱼池”后面 |
[09:14] | Oh, come on, Barney. | 别这样 巴尼 |
[09:16] | You know no one’s gonna be watching | 你也知道”跳舞丹跳鲨鱼池”演完之后 |
[09:17] | after Dancin’ Dan jumps the shark. | 就没人看了 |
[09:19] | Everyone will stop watching long before that. | 早在这节目之前就没人看了 |
[09:21] | Probably sometime during the act when Seamus O’Flathery | 也许在谢默斯·欧·弗拉特里用墨西哥口音 |
[09:23] | counts to a thousand in a Mexican accent. | 数一千个数时就没人看了 |
[09:26] | Give a nice warm welcome to… | 让我们热烈欢迎 |
[09:28] | Wow. Yeah. Uh-huh. | 哇 霸气 |
[09:30] | I thought “The Meat Locker” was a weird name for a sports club. | 把”冻肉”作为体育俱乐部的名字有点奇怪 |
[09:33] | This makes a lot more sense. | 这下就说得通了 |
[09:35] | I tell my husband I’m “Playing squash” | 我跟我老公说去打壁球 |
[09:37] | because I don’t want him to know I’m coming here. | 因为我不想让他知道我来这里 |
[09:39] | For business. | 公事公办 |
[09:41] | Here’s your meat money. | 这是你的肉钱 |
[09:42] | Use it wisely. | 好好用噢 |
[09:43] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:44] | Yeah, strip clubs aren’t really my idea of fun. | 其实我不觉得脱衣舞俱乐部有什么好玩的 |
[09:47] | We’re here to entertain the Nakamura sisters. | 我们来这是巴结中村姐妹的 |
[09:50] | Just help me close the deal, | 帮我搞定这笔生意 |
[09:51] | and you’ll be cruising in one of those sweet | 你立马就能坐上粉粉的豪车 |
[09:53] | pink company sedans in no time. | 满世界兜风了 |
[09:57] | I’ve always wanted the status that goes along | 我一直都想开着这种车 |
[09:58] | with riding around town in one of those. | 在城里转悠呢 |
[10:00] | Well, here’s your chance to get it. | 你的机会来了 |
[10:02] | Now go over there and show those Nakamura sisters | 过去告诉中村姐妹 |
[10:05] | how to have a good time. | 怎么找乐子 |
[10:06] | No problem. I speak a little Japanese. | 没问题 我还会说两句日语 |
[10:09] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -瞧好吧 |
[10:27] | Spend 25 years watching Japanese horror movies, | 看了25年的日本恐怖片 |
[10:30] | you pick up a thing or two. | 总能学会一两句的 |
[10:40] | Hey, Virginia, where have you been? | 维吉妮亚 你去哪了 |
[10:42] | I’m sorry, Burt. | 对不起 伯特 |
[10:43] | I know I missed rehearsal for the telethon. | 我知道我错过了筹款秀表演的排练 |
[10:45] | Louise dragged me to a male strip club. | 露易硬把我拖到一家脱衣舞男俱乐部 |
[10:48] | What? What about your fear of man thongs? | 什么 你不是最怕看到男人穿丁字裤的吗 |
[10:50] | Louise says in order to be successful | 露易告诉我为了成功 |
[10:52] | you need to conquer your fears. | 必须战胜恐惧 |
[10:54] | Besides, they didn’t keep ’em on for very long. | 再说 他们那丁字裤也没挂屁股上多久 |
[10:56] | Hey, you remember little Billy Watkins | 你记得之前住在这条街上的 |
[10:57] | who used to live down the street? | 比利·沃特金斯吗 |
[10:59] | – Sure. – Well, he’s all grown up now. | -记得 -小伙子现在可是相当雄壮啊 |
[11:01] | Why would your boss take you to a place like that? | 你老板带你去那种地方干嘛 |
[11:03] | Because she’s teaching me | 因为她教我 |
[11:05] | that business doesn’t just get done in the boardroom. | 生意不是都在会议室里谈成的 |
[11:07] | It happens at the Steak House, the Nineteenth Hole, | 可以在牛排餐厅 高尔夫酒吧 |
[11:10] | and the Old Boys’ Club, | 老男孩俱乐部 |
[11:11] | which, by the way, are also male strip clubs. | 当然 也可以在脱衣舞男俱乐部 |
[11:13] | What Natesville lacks in adult literacy, | 纳什维尔成人教育拖后腿 |
[11:15] | it makes up for in adult entertainment. | 成人娱乐倒是跟得上 |
[11:17] | Louise thinks I have it in me to be more than just crew chief. | 露易觉得以我的能力绝不仅仅是个小组长 |
[11:20] | She thinks I could climb all the way to the top. | 她认为我可以一路干到最上层 |
[11:22] | Apparently, there’s a beautiful glass ceiling up there. | 显然 上边肯定有漂亮的玻璃天花板 |
[11:25] | A glass ceiling? That sounds dangerous. | 玻璃天花板 听着很危险 |
[11:27] | I’m surprised they’d let a woman up there. | 真没想到他们会让女人上到那种地方去 |
[11:29] | Right? | 是吗 |
[11:30] | Anyway, I’m exhausted. | 管他呢 我累死了 |
[11:32] | Hey, we got to practice our song. | 咱得练歌呢 |
[11:34] | We’ll be fine. Oh, and I got to meet you at the telethon tomorrow. | 没事的 明天秀现场见 |
[11:36] | I got a meeting at the Meat Locker. | 我还要去”冻肉”夜总会见客户呢 |
[11:38] | And before that we’re gonna grab a bite at the Sausage Factory, | 在那之前我们要去香肠工厂搞口吃的 |
[11:41] | which I’m praying is a breakfast place. | 希望能在那儿吃到早饭 |
[11:48] | Thanks again for letting us use | 再次感谢你把这只小老鼠 |
[11:50] | one of your mice as a pet for Hope. | 让给我们家喜旺当宠物 |
[11:51] | And we promise, we’ll make a good home for Mr. Whiskers. | 我们保证会给小胡子先生一个温暖的家 |
[11:54] | Please. Mr. Whiskers was his father. | 拜托 小胡子先生是它爸 |
[11:57] | He prefers to be called Len. Huh. | 它更喜欢别人叫他小愣子 |
[11:59] | I was gonna feed him to my snake anyway. | 我本来也准备拿它喂蛇的 |
[12:01] | Doesn’t naming him make it harder | 都起名字了 |
[12:03] | to feed him to your snake? | 你还忍心把它喂蛇 |
[12:04] | Some people feel that way, | 有些人会不忍心 |
[12:05] | but I believe it gives him a quiet dignity in death. | 但我相信这会让它死得更安详更有尊严 |
[12:10] | Hey, Hope! | 喜旺 |
[12:11] | You want to come meet your new best friend? | 来看看你的新伙伴吧 |
[12:19] | Look, sweetie. | 看呐 亲爱的 |
[12:21] | Isn’t it adorable? | 可爱吧 |
[12:22] | You want to touch him? He doesn’t bite. | 想摸摸它吗 它不咬人的 |
[12:24] | No. | 不要 |
[12:28] | Your kid is cold. | 你家孩子真冷血 |
[12:29] | Even I think Len’s cute, | 连我都觉得小愣子很可爱 |
[12:31] | and I was gonna watch him get slowly digested over ten hours. | 我本来还准备眼睁睁看着它被消化十小时呢 |
[12:35] | 2014年 医疗器械博物馆 帮医疗器械博物馆再建一个馆 | |
[12:36] | Come on, Natesville. If you donate over ten dollars, | 纳什维尔的亲们 只要捐十刀 |
[12:39] | we’ll send you this wonderful howdy’s tote bag. | 我们就会赠送您精美的毫迪手提包 |
[12:42] | Son of a bitch! I think that freakin’ can broke my toe. | 他娘的 这该死的罐子砸伤我的脚趾了 |
[12:45] | You guys are up next, Burt. | 下面该你们了 伯特 |
[12:47] | But Virginia’s not here yet. I can’t go on without her. | 可是维吉妮亚还没来呢 我不能一个人上去 |
[12:49] | – Where is she? – I don’t know. | -她在哪呢 -不知道啊 |
[12:51] | She promised she’d be here. | 她跟我保证会来的 |
[12:52] | Well, she’s not and we can’t wait. | 可是她没来啊 我们也不能等 |
[12:54] | White Morgan Freeman is almost finished miming | 白版摩根·弗里曼都要把 |
[12:56] | all of regular Morgan Freeman’s greatest roles. | 摩根·弗里曼的伟大角色全都模仿完了 |
[12:59] | See? He’s done his Driving Miss Daisy. | 看见没 《为戴茜小姐开车》都演完了 |
[13:01] | And his Shawshank is just him air-hugging Tim Robbins. | 他演的肖申克就是意淫拥抱蒂姆·罗宾斯 |
[13:05] | Hey. Go tell Dancin’ Dan and the shark to get ready. | 让跳舞丹和鲨鱼做准备了 |
[13:10] | Oh, come on. | 快来啊 |
[13:15] | Thanks, Jackhammer. | 谢了 手钻工帅哥 |
[13:16] | Nice to see you, Mrs. Chance. | 很高兴见到你 吉斯夫人 |
[13:18] | You, too, Billy. Tell your mom I said hi. | 我也是 比利 代我向你妈妈问好 |
[13:20] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[13:21] | So, like I was saying, | 我已经说了 |
[13:23] | Knock Knock Knock has the lowest prices, | 敲敲帮价格最低 |
[13:25] | the pinkest uniforms, | 制服最粉 |
[13:28] | and… we hate dolphins, too. | 另外 我们也讨厌海豚 |
[13:28] | 日本太地町渔民每年大量屠杀海豚 详见电影《海豚湾》 | |
[13:33] | Hey, uh, FYI, | 提醒一下 |
[13:34] | the dolphin talk is kind of a sensitive subject. | 海豚可是敏感话题啊 |
[13:36] | Oh, gotcha. Yeah. | 明白了 |
[13:38] | So, um, hey, Pearl Harbor. | 那个 《珍珠港》 |
[13:42] | What a great movie, huh? | 那电影真赞 对吧 |
[13:50] | You are killing it. | 你太有才了 |
[13:52] | Kyoko told me she wants to fly us to Vegas on her father’s jet. | 恭子说她想用她爸的飞机带我们去维加斯 |
[13:55] | Hey, ladies, | 姑娘们 |
[13:57] | I think there might be a storm front moving in, | 风暴即将来临 |
[14:00] | because here comes the rain! | 因为大雨已经倾盆而下 |
[14:08] | How about you? | 你要不要 |
[14:09] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不用不用不用 |
[14:16] | Oh, my God! I forgot! | 天呐 我忘了 |
[14:18] | I-I have to go. Um, I’m supposed to be at the telethon with Burt. | 我得走了 我要跟伯特一起参加筹款秀的 |
[14:21] | You can’t leave. This is business. | 你不能走 在谈生意呢 |
[14:24] | I’ll just be a few minutes. Really. I promised my husband. | 就几分钟 真的 我答应我老公了 |
[14:26] | Husbands are expendable. | 老公如衣服 |
[14:28] | You think Talon’s my first husband? | 你以为泰隆是我的第一任吗 |
[14:31] | He’s not even my first Talon. | 他都不是我第一个叫泰隆的男朋友 |
[14:33] | Besides, you can do a lot better than Burt. | 而且 你比伯特能干多了 |
[14:36] | Now, you just stay put | 你就给我待这儿 |
[14:37] | and earn that pink sedan. | 就能赚到那辆粉粉小豪车 |
[14:38] | Listen, lady, you can take that pink sedan | 姑娘你听好了 那辆粉粉小豪车就给你 |
[14:41] | and park it in your brown garage. | 停在你的棕色车库里吧 |
[14:44] | For your information, my garage is bleached. | 告诉你一声 我的车库可是漂白过的 |
[14:49] | I’m gonna give you one more chance to sit down | 我再给你一次机会坐下来 |
[14:51] | and let some strange man rub his junk all over you, | 让那个陌生男人用大雕蹭遍你全身 |
[14:55] | or you can forget about that promotion. | 否则升职的事就别想了 |
[14:57] | There’s only one strange man I let rub his junk on me, | 能用大雕蹭遍我全身的人只有一个 |
[15:01] | and that’s my slow cousin Jeffrey, | 那就是我的智障表弟杰弗里 |
[15:02] | because he doesn’t know any better. | 因为他不懂事 |
[15:05] | Did I make it? | 我成功了吗 |
[15:06] | Yeah. Yeah, Dan, you made it. | 丹 很不错 |
[15:08] | It’s now or never. You and Virginia are on, Burt. | 机不可失失不再来 你跟维吉妮亚得上了 伯特 |
[15:10] | I can’t. She’s still not here. | 不行 她还没来呢 |
[15:12] | Well, we got to put something on the air. | 我们总得播点什么吧 |
[15:15] | Right now, the people at home are just watching | 现在观众就坐在家里看着 |
[15:16] | a dazed shark eat a cape. | 一只晕头晕脑的鲨鱼在啃披风 |
[15:18] | The pledges have stopped, Burt. | 捐款都停了 伯特 |
[15:19] | We have got to move that tote board. | 我们只能把结算板撤下来了 |
[15:21] | Wait. This is on TV. | 等等 我们在电视上呢 |
[15:24] | That means everything has to work out. | 也就是说 一切皆有可能 |
[15:26] | Virginia’s gonna burst through that door any second. | 维吉妮亚随时都会从那道门冲进来 |
[15:29] | Right… now! | 就是现在 |
[15:33] | Or… now! | 就是这会儿 |
[15:39] | Now? | 还不来 |
[15:40] | Geez, Burt, you’re bringing me down | 天啊 伯特 你比那个 |
[15:42] | even more than that act that was a six-year-old girl | 60岁的老姑娘讲述她父母离婚的那场表演 |
[15:44] | talking about her parents’ divorce. | 还更让我丢人现眼 |
[15:47] | Nobody move. | 所有人不许动 |
[15:49] | It’s the cops. | 警察来了 |
[15:50] | This club is operating without a license. | 这家俱乐部是无照经营 |
[15:52] | We’re gonna need statements from all of you. | 所有人都得录口供 |
[15:54] | I can’t believe this. | 怎么会有这种事 |
[15:56] | I’m stuck in the Meat Locker! | 我被困在”冻肉”夜总会了 |
[15:59] | 2014年拯救医疗器械博物馆募捐电视直播 夫妇二重唱 伯特和维吉妮亚·吉斯 | |
[16:04] | This is a little song I usually sing with my wife. | 这首小曲 我夫人和我经常一起合唱 |
[16:08] | Tonight, I’m going solo. | 今晚 我将带来独唱版本 |
[16:11] | I think it should work out just the same. | 效果应该也不赖 |
[16:27] | *Don’t go breaking my heart* | *别让我心碎* |
[16:34] | *Oh, honey, if I get restless* | *亲爱的 若我焦虑不安* |
[16:43] | *Don’t go breaking my heart* | *别让我心碎* |
[16:51] | *Oh, honey, when you knock on my door* | *亲爱的 当你叩响我的心扉* |
[16:58] | Hey, Hope, look. | 喜旺 快看啊 |
[17:00] | Now that Len can follow you in his go-ball, | 小愣子可以转着小球跟着你到处走了 |
[17:02] | you two can be best friends! | 你们一定会成为好朋友的 |
[17:04] | Jimmy, this is pointless. | 吉米 没用的 |
[17:05] | I really don’t think Hope cares. | 喜旺正眼都没给人家一个 |
[17:07] | I mean, | 看 |
[17:09] | look at this drawing that she’s doing. | 看她画的画 |
[17:11] | That’s interesting. | 挺逗的 |
[17:13] | I’ll call Frank to pick up Len. | 我让弗兰克来把小愣子领回去 |
[17:16] | In the meantime, I’m gonna move him somewhere safer. | 这会儿 我还得把它转移到安全的地方去 |
[17:28] | Oh, my God. Jimmy. | 天啊 吉米 |
[17:30] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[17:31] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[17:38] | Well, she does care about one stupid animal. | 起码她还在乎某个笨手笨脚的动物 |
[17:43] | Me. | 那就是我 |
[17:46] | Can we go to the concussion? | 我是不是得去脑震荡看看 |
[17:47] | I think I have a hospital. | 我觉得我有点医院了 |
[17:50] | 2014年拯救医疗器械博物馆募捐电视直播 夫妇二重唱 伯特和维吉妮亚·吉斯 | |
[17:54] | *Don’t go breaking my heart* | *别让我心碎* |
[17:58] | *I won’t go breaking your heart* | *我也不会令你伤神* |
[18:02] | Okay, thank you, | 好了 谢谢 |
[18:04] | Burt Chance, for those seven renditions | 这是由伯特·吉斯带来的 |
[18:06] | of “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart.” | 第七遍《别让我心碎》 |
[18:08] | People are taking back their donations. | 人们把捐来的钱都撤走了 |
[18:10] | I’m sorry, Barney; I thought she’d be here by now. | 对不起 巴尼 我以为她这会儿肯定到了 |
[18:12] | I am so sorry. I am so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[18:15] | I really screwed up tonight. | 今晚都被我搞砸了 |
[18:17] | That’s okay. I knew you’d come. | 没关系 我就知道你会来的 |
[18:18] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 有关系 |
[18:20] | I got so caught up in my job | 我太沉迷于工作了 |
[18:21] | that I forgot about what’s important. | 反而忘记了什么是真正重要的 |
[18:23] | Well, what about your promotion and your pink car | 那你的升职 粉色小豪车 |
[18:26] | and your glass ceiling? | 和玻璃天花板怎么办 |
[18:27] | None of that matters, Burt. | 那些都不重要 伯特 |
[18:29] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:31] | I got seduced by the glamour of assistant regional management. | 我被地区副经理这个头衔迷惑住了 |
[18:36] | 2014年拯救医疗器械博物馆募捐电视直播 夫妻二重唱 伯特和维吉妮亚·吉斯 | |
[18:36] | But I’m gonna make a pledge. | 但我现在保证 |
[18:39] | I’ll never stand you up again. | 我再也不会放你鸽子了 |
[18:47] | Keep kissing! People love it! | 接着亲 大家爱看这个 |
[18:49] | Grope her for charity! | 为了慈善事业深情地吻下去吧 |
[18:51] | 2014年拯救医疗器械博物馆募捐电视直播 夫妇二重唱 伯特和维吉妮亚·吉斯 | |
[18:53] | Do you mind singing our song one last time? | 愿不愿意最后唱一遍我们的歌 |
[18:55] | 2014年拯救医疗器械博物馆募捐电视直播 夫妇二重唱 伯特和维吉妮亚·吉斯 | |
[18:55] | I’d love to. | 乐意之至 |
[18:59] | Oh, yeah! | 太棒了 |
[19:00] | 2014年拯救医疗器械博物馆募捐电视直播 捐助成功 谢谢那什维尔 | |
[19:00] | We did it! We’re all going home! | 我们成功了 大家可以回家了 |
[19:02] | Good night, Natesville! Roll the credits! | 晚安 纳什维尔 为胜利庆祝吧 |
[19:06] | Thank you for your pledges. | 谢谢大家的捐助 |
[19:08] | Make sure to visit the Museum of Medical Devices. | 记得参观我们的医疗器械博物馆哦 |
[19:12] | From here on out, it’s just Barney and Dan | 后面就都是巴尼和丹 |
[19:14] | beating a shark to death on live TV. | 把一只鲨鱼殴打致死的直播画面了 |
[19:16] | But you didn’t get to sing your song together. | 所以你们还是没能一起合唱 |
[19:17] | The important thing is we learned something | 重要的是 通过上电视 |
[19:20] | about our relationship that we wouldn’t have learned | 我们明白了一些不上电视 |
[19:22] | if we’d never been on TV. | 就永远学不到的婚姻真谛 |
[19:23] | Like I learned that you can’t | 比如我就懂得了 |
[19:25] | let focusing on your job get in the way of being together. | 工作不能成为爱情绊脚石这个道理 |
[19:28] | And it worked out in a clever and unexpected way | 这种解决事情的方式高明且出人意料 |
[19:30] | because we did it the way they do on TV. | 因为我们的行为就和电视剧里的是一样一样的 |
[19:32] | We didn’t replace Hope’s fish with a look-alike, | 我们没有给喜旺换一条长得一样的金鱼 |
[19:34] | and everything worked out great for us, too. | 但事情发展得也挺好的啊 |
[19:36] | Yeah. And it turns out Hope does have compassion. | 没错 我们发现喜旺其实是有同情心的 |
[19:39] | She’s just not a pet person. | 她只是对小宠物不感冒而已 |
[19:41] | You two did everything the way they do it on TV. | 你们的事儿跟电视里演的一模一样 |
[19:43] | – You just don’t know it. – What you talking ’bout? | -只是你们不知道罢了 -什么意思 |
[19:45] | Perhaps you remember a show called That’s My Munchkin. | 你还记得有一部剧叫《家有小鬼》吗 |
[19:48] | That’s not a real show. | 哪有这个剧啊 |
[19:49] | Actually, it was. | 还真是有的 |
[19:50] | I loved That’s My Munchkin. | 我喜欢《家有小鬼》 |
[19:52] | They only made four episodes, | 只播了四集 |
[19:53] | but Jimmy watched every one about a thousand times. | 但吉米每一集都看了不下千遍 |
[20:02] | Don’t worry, Buddy, you’ll be safe up here. | 别担心 伙计 你在柜子上就安全了 |
[20:12] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[20:14] | Oh, my God, are you okay? | 天啊 你还好吗 |
[20:18] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[20:19] | Well, looks like she does care | 看来她还是在乎某个 |
[20:20] | about one stupid animal. | 笨手笨脚的动物 |
[20:22] | Me. | 那就是我 |
[20:24] | I love you, Daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[20:28] | That’s my munchkin! | 这就是我家的小鬼 |
[20:32] | Now can we go to the concussion? | 我是不是得去脑震荡看看 |
[20:33] | I think I might have a hospital. | 我觉得我有点医院了 |
[20:40] | It’s not the same. That’s just a coincidence. | 根本不一样啦 只是个巧合 |
[20:43] | Maybe you’re right. I guess your lives | 也许你说的没错 也许你的生活 |
[20:45] | really don’t resemble anything on TV. | 跟电视节目一点都不像 |
[20:51] | So, what’s everybody up to next week? | 下周大家都有什么打算 |
[20:54] | Not much. | 没什么大事 |
[20:54] | I’m gonna pretend to be Barney’s girlfriend | 我要去当巴尼的假女友 |
[20:56] | while his moms come to visit town. | 因为他妈妈要来镇上看他了 |
[20:57] | Hmm. I got to go meet my pregnant friend in an elevator. | 我约了一个怀孕的闺蜜在电梯里见面 |
[21:00] | We couldn’t think of anything new to do, | 我们也没什么新鲜点子 |
[21:02] | so we’re just gonna make a family video. | 所以就准备做一张家庭录影集 |
[21:04] | You know, clip together some of our favorite moments | 就是把我们全家这么多年的 |
[21:06] | – from over the years. – That sounds boring. | -温馨时刻剪辑起来 -听着挺无趣的 |
[21:07] | Oh, no. We’re gonna talk in between the clips | 不是的 我们还会给视频加旁白的 |
[21:09] | to spice it up a little. | 看着好玩一点 |
[21:15] | Raising Hope was not filmed in front of a live studio audience. | 《家有喜旺》并非一档有现场观众的情景喜剧 |