Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Rare Exports A Christmas Tale(稀有出口)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月14日 By jubentaici_movie_user Rare Exports A Christmas Tale(稀有出口)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:稀有出口
英文名称:Rare Exports A Christmas Tale
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:24] Twenty-four days before Christmas 距离圣诞节 二十四天
[00:42] This is what’s been worrying me. 这就是让我一直心烦的东西
[00:47] Turning sample number 76 from 1300 foot. 1300英尺处采来的76号样本
[00:51] We finally found something else than just plain rocks and dirt. 总算找到了点岩石泥土外的东西
[00:56] Have a look for yourself, sir. 您自己瞧瞧 先生
[01:10] Sawdust… 锯屑…
[01:13] At first I thought we drilled into some old tree or something. 一开始我还以为我们钻到老树之类的
[01:18] But, no. 但不是
[01:19] This level of sawdust is 65 foot thick. 这层锯屑有六十五英尺厚
[01:26] It doesn’t add up, it doesn’t make sense. 这说不通 不合理
[01:29] It does. 很合理
[01:33] In the olden days people used to store ice 从前 人们把锯屑包在冰周围
[01:39] by encasing it in sawdust. 来储存冰
[01:41] Yea, but what do you mean, 什么意思
[01:42] what are you trying to say. 你想表达什么
[01:44] This mountain, it’s like a giant icebox. 这座山就像巨大的冷藏库
[01:48] For storing, what? 用来存什么
[01:51] – Drill deeper and you will see. – Well, I am.. -再钻深点 你就知道了 -我在钻
[01:56] They’re drilling as we speak. 我们说话的同时 他们就在钻了
[02:07] Make sure everyone has one of these. 确保人手一份
[02:09] What are these? 这是什么
[02:11] 安全指示 不准吸烟 喝酒 咒骂
[02:11] It’s the new safety instructions. 新的安全指示
[02:14] Wash behind the ears. 保持耳后清洁
[02:16] This is funny shit! 太搞了
[02:18] Watch your mouth! 留点口德
[02:20] It’s Christmas time. 圣诞节要到了
[02:23] So, let’s act like it. 得有过节的样子
[02:27] Korvatunturi mountain drill site. 芬兰 科尔瓦山钻场
[02:33] Hey, someone’s coming. 有人来了
[02:35] Mr. Green, I think we found something. 格林先生 我们找到了点东西
[02:46] Sample number 98. 98号样本
[02:49] I think you were right. 我想你是对的
[03:07] Always believe, 永怀信念
[03:11] always. 永怀
[03:31] Gentlemen, listen up. 先生们 听着
[03:35] My dream, since my early childhood 我从小到大的梦想
[03:39] is about to come true. 就要实现了
[03:52] I can proudly say, 我可以骄傲地说
[03:57] that we are standing on the sacred grave… 我们正站在神圣之墓上
[04:01] the biggest burial mound in the world. 全球最大的埋葬之地
本电影台词包含不重复单词:672个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:83个,六级词汇:34个,GRE词汇:28个,托福词汇:50个,考研词汇:85个,专四词汇:68个,专八词汇:4个,
所有生词标注共:156个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[04:06] Something’s been buried here. 这里埋了东西
[04:08] This remarkable place puts even the pyramids to shame. 这无与伦比之墓 让金字塔黯然失色
[04:14] It took the Saami-People of Lapland 拉普兰的萨米人
[04:18] centuries to build this mound, 花了几世纪建造了这古墓
[04:22] you have 24 days to open it. 你们有24天去挖掘它
[04:26] Roll up the sleeves, prepare the dynamite, 卷起衣袖 准备炸药
[04:31] do what you do best! 竭尽你能
[04:32] They’re going to blow up this mountain. 他们要炸了这山
[04:35] We have a grave to rob. 掘开这个墓
[04:42] Juuso! 朱索
[04:46] Juuso! 朱索
[04:49] Wait! 等下
[04:54] Santa’s been buried. 圣诞老人被埋了
[05:08] Juuso! Is Santa Claus dead? 朱索 圣诞老人死了吗
[05:12] Idiot, you still believe in Santa Claus? 傻子 你居然还信圣诞老人
[05:15] You’re such a little kid. Come on already. 你可真孩子气 快点
[05:20] So they’ve lied to us this whole time. 他们一直欺骗我们吗
[05:22] At least to you. 至少骗你
[05:24] What Santa came to our home then? 到我家来的不是圣诞老人吗
[05:26] Piiparinen, haven’t you realized that? 那是皮帕瑞 你没意识到吗
[05:30] Piiparinen? Do you think Dad knows? 皮帕瑞 你觉得我爸知道吗
[05:33] Your dad pays him for it. 你爸爸付钱给他去的
[05:36] Don’t you understand, kid? 你不明白吗 孩子
[05:38] The whole Santa business is a fraud. 圣诞老人这档子事根本就是瞎扯淡
[06:15] The Truth About Santa Claus. 圣诞老人的真相
[06:19] First Santa Claus. 最早的圣诞老人
[06:29] Have you been naughty? 你淘气了吗
[06:44] Santa walks barefoot in the snow. 圣诞老人光脚走在雪中
[07:14] Santa making Christmas-Stew. 圣诞老人烹调圣诞浓汤
[07:48] 1 day before Christmas 距离圣诞节 一天
[09:21] Pietari! 彼塔里
[09:24] Wake up! Wake up, son! 醒醒 儿子 醒醒
[09:45] Pietari! Are you awake? 彼塔里 你醒了吗
[09:51] – Yea, yea. – Then get up, and get cleaned up! -醒了 -那快起来 刷牙洗脸去
[10:02] Bad Vuppe. You were supposed to keep watch. 坏小威 你应该要帮我放风的啊
[10:51] Dad! 爸爸
[10:53] Come here, Dad! 出来下 爸爸
[10:56] Come inside if you have something to say. 如果有话 进来说
[11:00] I don’t want to. 我不想进去
[11:02] Then go back in the house. 那回屋去吧
[11:03] I don’t want you outside alone. 别独自呆在外面
[11:05] For real! I’ve got something important to tell you. 说真的 我有要紧事要告诉你
[11:09] For real. Wolves are going to eat you, 说真的 狼要来吃了你
[11:14] and I’m not kidding, you hear? 我不是开玩笑 你听到了吗
[11:24] Dad, I’m coming. 爸爸 我进来了
[11:27] Close your eyes, little man. 闭上眼 小子
[11:30] Your dad’s working. 我在工作
[11:40] You shouldn’t have turned off the lights. 你干嘛把灯关了
[11:42] Who’s going to be looking at them at night? 大半夜的谁看呢
[11:46] – Were you on the roof? – What? -你到过屋顶吗 -什么
[11:49] Under my window? 到过我窗下吗
[11:52] Pietari, I’m too busy to answer stupid questions. 彼塔里 我很忙没时间回答这傻问题
[12:01] – Were you, or not? – No, I was not there. -你去了还是没去 -没去过
[12:05] Perhaps the chimney sweep? 也许是扫烟囱的人
[12:06] Go get dressed, chop chop. 快点去穿衣服
[12:09] – We’ve got to go. – Where? -得走了 -去哪里
[12:12] Don’t you remember what day it is? 你不记得今天什么日子了吗
[12:14] Oh, right, it’s reindeer round up day. 对了 驯鹿围捕日
[12:16] Am I going too? 我也得去吗
[12:17] I’d think you were already dressed. 你这样算穿好衣服了吗
[12:38] He’s spying on us. 他在暗中监视我们
[13:21] This is yours now. 这个是你的了
[13:24] Is it loaded? 上膛了吗
[13:26] Of course, it’s not much use unloaded. 当然 不上膛有屁用
[13:29] And take off those glasses. 把眼镜摘掉
[13:34] Got a light? 有火吗
[13:38] Where is your father? 你爸在哪
[13:40] They had to take the snowmobiles, 他们得带上雪上汽车
[13:42] Piiparinen couldn’t get the chopper started. 皮帕瑞的发动不了
[13:43] Everybody off the fence! 大家离篱笆远点
[13:45] Three, two, one! 三 二 一
[13:58] Can you even use that thing, squirt? 你会用吗 小样
[14:01] Of course. 当然
[14:03] Are you going to shoot Santa Claus? 你要去射杀圣诞老人吗
[14:05] He was outside my window yesterday. 他昨晚在我的窗外
[14:09] I thought you said he’s dead. 我想你跟我说他死了吧
[14:11] Try to make up your mind. 快点下定决心吧
[14:12] – Doing some electrical work? – You like my handiwork? -干电工的活呢 -你对这还满意吗
[14:16] Got to try something, 得想点别的办法
[14:17] there’s predators about. 到处都是掠夺者
[14:20] The explosions are driving them crazy. 爆炸把它们弄疯了
[14:22] I wonder what they are looking for. 我好奇他们在找什么
[14:25] Some kind of research. 在做某项调查
[14:28] Hey, check it out. 快看
[14:36] They’re coming. 它们来了
[14:40] Dad! Dad! 爸爸 爸爸
[14:42] They’re coming! 它们来了
[14:46] Our refrigerators will soon be filled with meat. 冰箱即将填满肉了
[14:52] Open the gate. Get out from under foot. 把门打开 别挡道
[14:58] Come! 快来
[15:00] Come in, what are you doing there. 进来 你在那干嘛
[15:12] – Two skinny little runts – Something’s wrong. -才两只瘪鹿 -出问题了
[15:17] Maybe the others have just lost their way? 也许其它的走丢了
[15:27] No, they haven’t. 不会 才不是走丢了
[16:14] Merry Christmas to you. 祝你圣诞快乐
[16:23] – You stay here. – Me too? -你待这里 -我也是吗
[16:25] Look after Pietari. 替我看着彼塔里
[17:01] What kind of a wolf makes a mess like this? 什么狼能这么凶残
[17:04] A big and fucking nasty one. Look at this. 又大又爱折腾的 看这个
[17:09] All because of those idiots and their explosions. 都是那些傻逼搞的爆炸
[17:14] Now we’ve got Russian wolves here too. 现在连俄罗斯狼都来凑热闹了
[17:17] They found the hole. 他们发现那个洞了
[17:20] Rauno, it’s been cut with forceps. 劳诺 这是用钳子弄的
[17:25] It’s our fault. 是我们的错
[17:27] Not a word to your father, 一个字也别对你爸说
[17:29] or I’ll kick your ass! 否则我揍你
[17:30] We never went anywhere near that fence, remember that. 记住 我们没靠近过那篱笆
[17:40] They deserve to be shot. 真该杀了他们
[17:42] They’re probably gone already. 它们可能已经跑了
[17:44] They are already gone. 它们已经跑了
[17:46] The last few days were very quiet. 最近几天都很静
[17:48] Fuck, if it wasn’t for the border, 我擦 如果这不是边境
[17:51] I’d kick all their asses. 我肯定揍他们
[17:56] You’ve got insurance, right? 你买了保险 对吧
[18:00] No, we don’t fucking have insurance. 我们没买保险
[18:08] Four hundred and thirty three carcasses. 四百三十三具尸体
[18:11] Aimo, how much will it cost? 艾莫 这值多少钱
[18:15] About 85 thousand. 八万五
[18:21] Plus VAT, twenty two percent. 再加百分之二十二的增值税
[18:31] There’s our money, rotting away. 我们的钱就这样烂掉了
[18:44] He was very hungry. 他很饿
[18:48] So, what do we do now? 我们现在怎么办
[18:52] Let’s go talk to them. 去跟他们谈谈
[18:56] Fuck. 我擦
[18:59] I hear they’ve paid off the border patrol, 听说他们花买通了边境巡逻
[19:01] to shoot trespassers on sight. 可以射杀闯入者
[19:04] Crossing the border is a big deal. 越境是大事
[19:06] Bankruptcy is also no small thing. 破产也是大事
[19:09] Pietari, come on! 彼塔里 快来
[19:45] This is a shitty idea! 这不是个好主意
[20:25] They left in a hurry. 他们走得很匆忙
[20:28] Fuck! 我擦
[20:45] Come see this! 来看看这个
[21:07] Enlarged area. 扩展区
[21:12] They found him, Vuppe. 小威 他们找到他了
[21:17] Seismic research, bullshit. 说什么地震调查 真是瞎扯淡
[21:20] They’ve been digging for something. 他们在找东西
[21:26] What the hell did they find? 他们找到了什么
[21:49] That’s the end of that. 到底了
[22:27] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[22:28] Aren’t you going to open it? 你不打算打开了吗
[22:31] No. 不
[22:38] – Tape these to your butt. – Are you serious? -把这个粘到你屁股上 -你是说真的
[22:47] Do I look like I am? 你觉得呢
[22:49] You look, like you’re wearing diapers. 我觉得你像戴着尿布
[22:52] So this is why you called me here? 你就为了这叫我来
[22:57] Look at these. 看这个
[23:09] The real Santa was a bit different, 真实的圣诞老人有点不同
[23:11] the Coca Cola Santa is a fraud. 可口可乐圣诞老人是假冒的
[23:15] These are from a story book. 这只是故事书里的图片
[23:17] This one isn’t. 但这不是
[23:23] What is this? 这是什么
[23:24] Evidence that some stories are real. 证明那些故事存在的证据
[23:27] And what should I be seeing here? 你想我看出些什么名堂
[23:29] The real Santa… 真的圣诞老人…
[23:31] Who whips naughty children to death. 他把淘气的孩子折磨致死
[23:32] Their blood spraying all over. 血花飞溅
[23:36] Until there’s nothing left of them, not even the bones. 直到什么都不剩 连骨头都不剩
[23:38] But how did he end up there? 但他怎么会在那里呢
[23:43] A long time ago, the Saami-People were angry at him, 很久之前 萨米人对他的行为很愤怒
[23:46] they lured him onto a frozen lake. 他们把他引到一个冰冻的湖中
[23:48] When Santa came, 当圣诞老人来了
[23:49] the ice broke under him. 冰在他的脚下裂开
[23:51] Santa fell in and the lake froze completely trapping him. 他掉进了湖中 被冰封在湖中
[23:56] When summer came, 当夏天到来
[23:56] they pulled up a huge ice block, 他们把那巨大的冰块拉起
[23:58] they then buried it under 他们把冰块
[24:01] several hundred meters of dirt and stones. 埋在几百米深的泥土与岩石下
[24:07] And that became known as Korvatunturi. 那就是现在的科尔瓦山
[24:12] You’re such a fool! 你就是个傻子
[24:19] When was the last time you got spanked? 你上一次被打屁股是什么时候
[24:21] Dunno. When I was little. 不知道 应该还很小吧
[24:24] Should we tell them? 我们该告诉他们吗
[24:31] Listen, kiddo, do you have any idea what your dad’s going to do 听着小子 你知道你爸爸得知
[24:35] when he hears those reindeer died because of you? 那些驯鹿因你而死 会有什么后果吗
[25:07] – Are you making gingerbread? – Are you hungry? -你在做姜饼吗 -你饿了吗
[25:13] Yes. 是的
[25:45] Did you play hockey? 你刚在玩曲棍球吗
[25:48] No, just playing make-believe. 没有 只是想象中的游戏
[25:53] Must be a rough game. 肯定是个野蛮游戏
[25:57] Yes. 是的
[26:03] These are really good, 这些真好吃
[26:06] just like mother used to make them. 跟妈妈做的味道一样
[26:10] Glad to hear that. 很高兴你喜欢
[26:25] Dad? 爸爸
[26:27] What if I didn’t exist? 如果我不存在会怎样
[26:30] What do you mean? 什么意思
[26:33] If I had disappeared. 我消失了会怎样
[26:38] You should disappear into your bed. 那就从这消失到床上去吧
[26:43] It’s already very late. 很晚了
[26:55] Dad, 爸爸
[26:56] do you think I’ve been nice? 我是好孩子吗
[27:01] Nice boys are already in bed at this hour. 好孩子这个点都睡着了
[27:22] Merry Christmas, Dad. 圣诞快乐 爸爸
[27:25] Merry Christmas, Pietari. 圣诞快乐 彼塔里
[28:23] – This is Subzero one. – Finally! -这里是零下一度 -总算联系到你了
[28:25] I’ve tried contacting you a thousand times! 我尝试联系你几千次了
[28:27] – Where are you? – We are running tomorrow. -你哪去了 -明天交货
[28:30] – Is the cargo ready!? – No! -货物准备好了吗 -没有
[28:33] We have to cancel the whole operation! 我们得取消这次行动
[28:35] It’s not what you think! 这跟你想的不一样
[28:36] – I repeat. Is the cargo ready?! – Cargo? -我重复一遍 货准备好了吗 -货
[28:41] Don’t you understand?! 你还不明白吗
[28:42] It still has a pulse! 它还有脉搏
[28:44] Calm down, Mr. Green, 淡定 格林先生
[28:46] Just follow the safety instructions. 按安全指示做
[28:49] Fuck your safety instructions! 去你妈的安全指示
[28:53] What the fuck? 搞什么
[29:03] Christmas 圣诞节
[29:55] Stay there, 呆在那
[29:58] I’ll check it out. 我去看看
[30:19] Do you think this is funny?! 你觉得这很好玩吗
[30:22] You nearly killed me! 差点害死我
[30:27] You’re definitely not going skating! 你别想去滑雪了
[30:30] You’re grounded for Christmas. 圣诞节期间你被禁足了
[30:31] I’m going for a pee. 我去撒尿
[30:38] Come on, Vuppe, let’s go out. 来 小威 走吧
[31:10] Dad! Dad! 爸爸 爸爸
[31:19] – What’s wrong? – The bait’s been taken. -怎么了 -诱饵不见了
[31:35] Carefully now. 现在小心
[31:43] Stay there. 待这
[31:49] Did you hear me? 你没听到吗
[31:58] Don’t come any closer. 别再靠近了
[32:17] Some bird… 是鸟…
[32:27] What is it? 那是什么
[32:31] There’s nothing there. 没什么
[32:33] – Can I take a look then? – No. -我能看看吗 -不能
[32:36] Some kind of a bird snatched the bait. 鸟叼走了诱饵
[32:42] I want to see it! 我想看看
[32:43] See what? There’s nothing there. 看什么 什么都没有
[32:46] Then why can’t I look? 为什么不让我看
[32:49] Because we haven’t even had breakfast yet. 因为我们还没吃早饭
[33:02] We really don’t have anything else? 我们真的没别的可以吃了吗
[33:07] These are fine. 这些很不错了
[33:13] If I eat all of these. 如果我把它们都吃完
[33:14] Then can I go take a look? 是不是可以去看一眼
[33:18] Then you take some more. 想看那就再多吃点
[33:27] Are you angry at me? 你生我的气了吗
[33:30] No. 没有
[33:35] You wait here. 你在这等着
[33:37] Did you hear me?! 没听懂吗
[33:41] You’re still grounded. 你现在还被禁足
[33:49] What the fuck took you so long? 你丫的怎么这么久啊
[33:51] Had to get ready for the Santa gig follow me 我得为一会儿的圣诞表演作准备
[33:55] and keep your mouth shut. 把你的嘴闭上
[33:57] Vuppe, come on. 小威 快来
[34:35] Serves him right for trespassing, god damned. 算是惩罚他非法越境
[35:04] Greene, Brian, Jonathan. 格林·布莱恩·乔纳森
[35:11] Born in -52. 生于1952年
[35:13] One of those nuts from the mountain. 山上的疯子之一
[35:19] Under 60 years old. 未满60岁
[35:43] What are you going to say? 你准备怎么说
[35:46] To whom? 对谁说
[35:49] People. 大家
[35:55] Nothing. 什么也不说
[35:57] You probably are aware that wolf pits are illegal… 你也许意识到了捕狼陷阱是违法的
[36:00] God damn you, Piiparinen! 去你的 皮帕瑞
[36:04] Whether you like it or not, you’re involved in this. 不管你喜欢不喜欢 你都卷进来了
[36:07] – I ought to.. – Be silent. -我得… -别吵
[36:13] And think… 仔细思考…
[36:14] If you know how. 如果你知道什么叫思考的话
[36:30] I have exactly one hour, 在第一场圣诞表演前
[36:32] before my first Santa gig. 我有一小时
[36:54] Vuppe, stay. 小威 待着
[37:31] Did you see? 你看到了吗
[37:43] He’s breathing. 他还有呼吸
[37:45] Tough old guy. 老不死的
[37:57] What’s he doing? 他在干什么
[38:00] He’s scenting something. 他在闻什么味道
[38:11] Pietari. 彼塔里
[38:16] Pietari! 彼塔里
[38:17] I told you to stay inside! 我跟你说了别出来
[38:19] Pietari! Get back here right now! 彼塔里 马上给我回来
[38:23] Did he see? 他看见了吗
[38:26] Well, what do you think? 你觉得呢
[38:28] Hey, I’ve gotta get to work. 我得去演出了
[38:31] What do I do with that one? 里边那个家伙怎么办
[38:32] Chitchat with him. 跟他聊聊天
[38:59] Shit! 该死
[39:05] Pietari, Pietari. God damned. 彼塔里 彼塔里 真该死
[39:27] What is he up to? 他要去干吗
[39:53] – Afternoon. – Hello. -下午好 -你好
[39:56] – What the hell sort of a dress are you wearing? – What? -你这到底穿的是什么啊 -什么
[40:01] – Is everything all right? – What do you mean? -没什么事吧 -什么意思
[40:04] Horrible ghostly figure… 恐怖的幽灵般的身影
[40:06] been going around town. 在镇上四处游荡
[40:09] Strange things have happened. 发生了些很奇怪的事情
[40:11] Everything’s fine with us, 我们很好
[40:15] isn’t that right, Pietari? 对吧 彼塔里
[40:17] Then you’re an exception. 那么你们就是例外
[40:23] I see the whole murder squad showed up. 谋杀小组现身了
[40:25] – What’s messed up here then? – My side-business. -这里是怎么回事 -我的副业
[40:29] Couple of hundred sacks of potatoes, the whole harvest. 几百袋的土豆 所有的收成
[40:33] I’m here for potatoes? 我来这里是为了土豆
[40:35] Yes! And no. 是的 也不是
[40:41] They just took the bags. 他们只是拿走了袋子
[40:46] Holy hell. 我的天哪
[40:49] Last night nearly every house got their heaters stolen. 昨天夜里 几乎所有人家的取暖器都被偷了
[40:55] Ripped right out of the walls. 直接从墙上拽了下来
[40:58] It’s going to be a damn cold Christmas. 今年的圣诞会冷的要死的
[41:02] Inkeri’s hair blower was stolen from the bathroom. 英格丽的吹风机被人从浴室偷走了
[41:05] Who would need all that old crap? 谁需要那些破烂
[41:08] Listen. 听着
[41:10] Our junk is high tech to the Russians. 我们的垃圾对俄国人来说都是高科技
[41:13] – Pietari, shouldn’t we be heading home now? – No. -彼塔里 我们该回家了 -不
[41:17] – Where’s Juuso? – Probably still asleep -朱索在哪里 -也许还在睡觉
[41:23] Pietari! 彼塔里
[41:25] Not so fast. 先别急
[41:27] Let’s take a look at your car. 我们去看看你的车
[41:40] Juuso. 朱索
[41:54] Juuso, wake up. He’s at our place now. 朱索 快起来 他现在来我们这了
[42:00] Juuso? 朱索
[42:13] Juuso has been taken! 朱索被带走了
[42:17] – What’s this? – It was in Juuso’s bed. -这是什么 -在朱索的床上找到的
[42:20] Maybe he’s snuck out to see a girl. 也许他溜出去见女孩子了
[42:23] When I was your age, 我像你这么大的时候
[42:25] we used to make a building out of pillows and… 我们经常把枕头堆在床上然后…
[42:29] – pretended it’s… – He’ll probably be home by nightfall. -假装那是 -他可能傍晚就回来了
[42:31] – You still don’t understand? – Pietari! -你还没明白吗 -彼塔里
[42:34] Nobody wants to listen to your nonsense. 没人想听你胡言乱语
[42:38] – Now I can go? – Yes, go. -现在我可以走了吗 -可以了 走吧
[42:45] Aimo, you speak English, right? 艾莫 你会说英语 对吧
[42:50] Why? 怎么了
[42:52] We need a translator. 我们需要一个翻译
[43:31] Oh, shit. 该死的
[43:40] Old devil. 老恶魔
[44:00] Gingerbread? 想吃姜饼吗
[44:40] We have guests from Korvantunturi. 我们有些从科尔瓦山来的客人
[44:44] What kind of guests? 什么客人
[44:47] American guests. 美国客人
[45:09] Get inside now. 进屋里去
[45:11] But dad, we have to help Juuso! 但是 爸爸 我们得救救朱索
[45:14] Nonsense, Juuso is a big boy. 胡说 朱索是大孩子了
[45:19] Well? 怎么了
[45:22] You can not go there, he’s not human. 你们不能进去 他不是人
[45:25] – Not a human? – Not human! -不是人 -不是人
[45:28] – He bit me, damned! – Well, well. -他咬我 该死 -好吧 好吧
[45:33] – This I have to see. – No, really, don’t… -这我可得看看 -不 我说真的 别
[45:48] Look at that. 看看
[45:50] There’s something about him, something odd. 他有些不对劲
[45:55] – Am I right? – He’s foreign. -我说的对吧 -他是外国人
[46:00] Go talk to him. 你去跟他说话
[46:07] Be careful. 小心点儿
[46:10] How do you like the land of the Northern Lights? 你觉得北极光之地怎么样
[46:25] I’m not going there alone. 我不想一个人过去
[46:28] Understood. 明白
[46:33] Cover me. 掩护我
[46:58] This does nothing. 这没用
[47:03] Wake up, Grandpa! 快醒醒 老伙计
[47:05] We need money. 我们需要钱
[47:08] Pietari here, hi. 我是彼塔里 你好
[47:09] Sorry to bother you on Christmas Eve, but is Hemppa home? 很抱歉在圣诞节打扰你 请问海帕在家吗
[47:15] Oh, he isn’t… well, thanks anyway. 他不在 好吧 谢谢你
[47:19] No, haven’t seen. 不 没见过
[47:21] Oh, and Merry Christmas to you. Bye. 也祝你圣诞快乐 再见
[47:34] Give me the broom. 把扫帚给我
[47:41] Where are your friends? 你的朋友们在哪里
[47:43] Ask him what they dug out of the mountain. 问他 他们在山上挖什么
[47:47] What did you dig inside the mountain? 你们在山上挖什么
[47:55] Pretending to be deaf, old trick. 装聋作哑 老招数了
[47:58] Tell him, we’re keeping him here until someone pays. 告诉他 有人拿钱来我们才会放了他
[48:05] – Like, as a hostage? – Yes! -你是说人质吗 -是的
[48:09] Explain! 快翻译
[48:10] We keep you here ’til somebody pay. 有人拿钱来我们才会放了你
[48:12] – You’re going to make him mad! – He doesn’t understand. -你会激怒他的 -他听不懂
[48:16] This is just the first phase. 这只是第一阶段
[48:24] Last chance, asshole, 给你最后一次机会 混蛋
[48:27] Rauno here will ask the next question, he don’t speak English. 劳诺会再问你一个问题 他不会说英语
[48:33] – What the fuck was that? – Dad! -他妈的是谁啊 -爸爸
[48:35] Oh no, what does he want now? 不 他现在想干嘛
[48:38] Dad, we need to talk. 爸爸 我们得谈谈
[48:49] Pietari. Piiparinen and I 彼塔里 皮帕瑞和我
[48:53] are in the middle of something. What is it? 正在做事 怎么了
[48:57] Spank me. 你打我吧
[49:00] – What? – I need to get spanked. -什么 -我该打
[49:03] Fifteen good strokes ought to do it. 好好地打十五下应该就够了
[49:10] What is wrong with you? 你怎么了
[49:13] I’ve been naughty. 我淘气了
[49:16] What have you done? 你做了什么
[49:17] We went to Korvatunturi even after you told me not to. 你跟我说了不许去 我们还是去了科尔瓦山
[49:21] Juuso and I made the hole in the fence. 围栏上的洞是朱索和我弄的
[49:24] You did what? 你们干了什么
[49:25] I’m the last one. 我是最后一个
[49:27] Everyone else has been taken, Juuso too. 别人都被带走了 朱索也是
[49:31] What is this nonsense? 你在胡说什么
[49:33] They took all of the children. 他们把所有孩子都带走了
[49:37] Rauno, you gotta see this. 劳诺 你得过来看看
[49:40] Wait for me here. 在这里等我
[49:51] He’s up to something. 他在搞什么鬼
[49:54] See? He bit through this. 看 他把这个咬断了
[50:10] Look at his eyes. 看他的眼睛
[50:16] What is he seeing? 他在看什么
[50:22] Pietari! 彼塔里
[50:26] No! 不要
[50:28] Do you know this guy? 你认识那个男的吗
[50:33] Looks like he knows you. 看起来他好像认识你
[50:37] He knows all the children in the world. 他认识世界上所有的孩子
[50:39] Who is he? Answer me! 他是谁 回答我
[50:42] He’s been spying on us the whole time. 他一直在监视我们
[50:44] What do you mean? Speak up! 什么意思 快说
[50:50] He’s Santa Claus. 他是圣诞老人
[51:04] He came to get me. They dug him out at Korvatunturi. 来抓我的 他们把他从科尔瓦山挖了出来
[51:08] A god damn fantastical creature! 该死的幻想人物
[51:10] I knew there was something odd about him! 我就知道他哪里不对劲
[51:15] – He’s coming right for us! – Dad, don’t let him take me! -他朝我们来了 -爸爸 别让他带走我
[51:18] Get on the ground! Tell him. 趴在地上 告诉他
[51:20] Translate it for him! Get down on the ground! 翻译给他听 趴在地上
[51:22] Down boy! Go down! 趴下 小子 趴下
[51:28] He has his own language. 他有他自己的语言
[51:30] – He is not afraid of you, Dad! – Yes, he is -他不怕你 爸爸 -不 他怕
[51:34] Tie him up. 把他捆起来
[51:35] – I’m not touching it. – Right now! -我才不要碰他 -快点
[52:10] What was that? 那是什么
[52:14] Subzero One, do you read me? 这里是零下一号 听得到我说话吗
[52:17] It’s coming from the jacket. 声音是从夹克里传来的
[52:19] Be careful. 小心点
[52:21] Mr. Green? Is everything okay? 格林先生 一切都还好吧
[52:30] – We are landing in 30 minutes. – What did he say? -我们将在三十分钟后着陆 -他说什么
[52:33] They want him back. 他们想要他回去
[52:39] Mr. Green? 格林先生
[52:41] Is Santa ready to fly? 圣诞老人准备好起飞了吗
[52:44] – I’m right, aren’t I? – What are you going to do? -我说对了 看吧 -你要做什么
[52:52] This is Rauno. 我是劳诺
[52:54] Rauno from Finland. 芬兰的劳诺
[53:12] We have Santa Claus. 圣诞老人在我们手上
[53:15] Who is this? 你是谁
[53:18] Where is Mr. Green? 格林先生在哪里
[53:19] Tell them that we have Santa for sale. 告诉他们 我们要卖圣诞老人
[53:54] How much are you going to ask for it? 你们打算要多少钱
[53:57] – Enough to cover my debts. – At least. -要够还我的帐 -至少
[54:01] – We should think about this. – Are you afraid? -我们应该想想这个 -你害怕吗
[54:05] We’re giving it up way too easy. 我们不能这么轻易放手
[54:07] Think about how much it might cost. 想想这能带来多少财富
[54:12] A real Santa Claus. 一个真正的圣诞老人
[54:17] Someone is going to get rich from it. 有人可以因此发家致富
[54:20] That’s what we’re doing. 我们现在就是因此致富
[54:41] – Dad! – Stay here, this won’t take long. -爸爸 -呆着别动 不会很久的
[55:09] – It’s Inkeri’s hair dryer! – What the fuck? -是英格丽的吹风机 -搞什么
[55:12] Put the fucking thing away, 把那该死的东西拿开
[55:15] and try to look like you mean business. 我们这是在谈生意 严肃点
[55:43] Fucking little midget. 该死的小矮人
[56:01] Who are you? 你们是谁
[56:02] Where are my men? 我的人在哪里
[56:08] – Say something. – Yeah, yeah, we are men. -说话啊 -没错 我们就是人
[56:12] Let’s do business. 我们来谈生意吧
[56:13] Business? What kind of business? 生意 什么生意
[56:16] What do you want? 你们想要什么
[56:19] – How much do we want? – 85 thousand. -你想要多少钱 -八万五
[56:29] 85 thousand dollars. 八万五千美金
[56:31] – At minimum a million. – You shut up. -最少一百万 -你给我闭嘴
[56:38] Hey. Where is the cargo? 货在哪
[57:49] The last door… 最后一道门
[58:25] Shh, put down your weapons and 放下你们的枪 然后
[58:29] smile as nice as you can. 笑得友好点
[58:35] Move slowly and do exactly as I say. 慢慢移动 按我说的做
[58:42] – What did he say? – We need to stay quiet. -他说什么 -要我们安静点
[58:46] This is not Santa. 这不是圣诞老人
[58:48] What? 什么
[58:50] It’s one of Santa’s little helpers. 这是一个圣诞老人的小帮手
[58:54] – What fucking helper? – He says it’s an elf. -什么鬼帮手 -他说这只是一个小妖精
[58:58] Enough of that bullshit, show me the money! 废话说够了吧 把钱给我
[59:04] God damned. 他妈的
[59:06] Santa is going to find out who is naughty or nice. 圣诞老人会知道谁淘气 谁听话
[59:20] What happened to him? 他怎么了
[59:23] Is someone there? 是不是有人啊
[59:28] What the fuck is that thing running there? 他妈的什么鬼东西在那
[59:35] What the hell is happening here? 这究竟是怎么回事
[59:39] They’re protecting their master. 他们在保护他们的主人
[59:46] Pietari! Pietari! 彼塔里 彼塔里
[1:00:00] Pietari! 彼塔里
[1:00:15] The elves have built a nest for it. 妖精们给他建了个窝
[1:00:28] For what? 给谁
[1:00:29] – Is that..? – Yes. -那难道是… -是的
[1:00:35] They’re trying to defrost it. 他们想给他解冻
[1:00:44] – Dad. – Shh, what was that? -爸爸 -嘘 那是什么
[1:00:47] Help, daddy! 救命啊 爸爸
[1:00:50] Juuso. They are all here. 朱索 他们都在这
[1:00:53] And about to get spanked. 等着被打屁股
[1:00:59] Juuso, where are you? 朱索 你在哪里
[1:01:03] – Kill the heaters! – Juuso, say something! -把取暖器毁了 -朱索 说话
[1:01:09] – Piiparinen, the door won’t hold! – What should I do? -皮帕瑞 门抵不住了 -我该怎么办
[1:01:14] Pile stuff at the door! 把东西堆到门边
[1:01:16] We need to barricade it! Hurry! 我们弄点障碍物 快点
[1:01:20] Aimo, leave the brat there and come help us! 艾莫 别管孩子了 快来帮我们
[1:01:24] My son. 我的儿子
[1:01:27] Daddy, I want to go home! 爸爸 我想回家
[1:01:29] We’re all right, we’re going home soon. 没事了 我们马上回家
[1:01:37] We’re all going to die! 我们都会死的
[1:01:57] Dad! 爸爸
[1:02:00] Aimo! 艾莫
[1:02:03] Piiparinen! 皮帕瑞
[1:02:05] Listen to me! 听我说
[1:02:22] As long as Santa is here, 只要圣诞老人在这里
[1:02:26] the elves will not leave kids alone. 妖精们就不会放过孩子们
[1:02:29] It’s either me, or Santa. 不是我死 就是圣诞老人亡
[1:02:36] I suggest Santa. 我提议后者
[1:03:47] This is Piiparinen. Pietari, you read me? 这是皮帕瑞 彼塔里 听到了吗
[1:03:50] Pietari, read you fine. 这是彼塔里 我听得到
[1:03:52] – Ready for takeoff. – Roger. -准备起飞 -收到
[1:04:00] Why do I have to be in the sack? 我为什么一定得呆在麻袋里
[1:04:03] Because it’s my plan! Let’s go. 因为这是我的计划 走吧
[1:04:10] – Here’s another one. – Not Juuso. -还有一个 -不要带走朱索
[1:04:14] All of the children must be together, otherwise this won’t work. 所有孩子都得呆在一起 否则不能成功
[1:04:20] I’m scared, dad. 我害怕 爸爸
[1:04:22] Piiparinen! The package is ready! 皮帕瑞 包裹准备好了
[1:04:30] – Aren’t you going to get cold out there? – You stay out of this! -你呆那不会冷吗 -这事儿你别管
[1:04:36] Dad, don’t worry, everything will be fine! 爸爸 别担心 没事的
[1:04:41] Cleared for takeoff! 可以起飞了
[1:04:50] You take care of your part, I’ll take care of this! 你们管好你们的事情 这些交给我
[1:05:39] Slow down! We’ll wait for them here! 开慢点 我们在这里等着他们
[1:06:01] Piiparinen, look down! 皮帕瑞 看下面
[1:06:13] I can’t believe it, they’re following us. 真不敢相信 他们跟着我们
[1:06:17] What did I say. 我就说嘛
[1:06:30] Piiparinen, let’s turn back. 皮帕瑞 我们掉头吧
[1:06:34] – What? – Let’s fly to the corral! -什么 -我们飞到畜栏去
[1:06:38] What do you mean? 什么意思
[1:06:39] Pretend they’re reindeer! 把他们当成驯鹿
[1:06:48] Reindeer? 驯鹿
[1:06:50] Fuck yeah! 好嘞
[1:06:52] That’s what we’re going to do! 我们就这么办
[1:07:27] I guess we were a bit naughty. 我想我们太淘气了
[1:07:36] If you ever wondered, Aimo, 要是你曾经想过 艾莫
[1:07:37] how Santa manages to visit 圣诞老人是怎么同时到达
[1:07:40] thousands of places simultaneously, this is how. 那么多地方 这就是答案
[1:07:46] Magic of Christmas. 圣诞奇迹啊
[1:08:21] Piiparinen, the gate is closed! 皮帕瑞 门是关着的
[1:08:25] God damned. We have to think of something else. 该死的 我们得想想别的办法
[1:08:30] There’s no time, I’ll open the gate! 没时间了 我来开门
[1:08:33] You’re not going anywhere! 你哪都不要去
[1:08:35] I can not land there to pick you back up. 我没法降落接你回去
[1:08:40] I’m not coming back. 我不回去了
[1:08:43] Pietari? Do you hear me? 彼塔里 听见我的话了吗
[1:08:56] Pietari! 彼塔里
[1:09:42] Piiparinen! 皮帕瑞
[1:09:45] Tell daddy what I did! 把我做的事告诉我爸爸
[1:10:18] Dad. 爸爸
[1:10:33] A peaceful Christmas to all. 祝大家圣诞平安
[1:10:47] And a fucking banging New Year. 再祝新年他妈的红火
[1:11:17] Feast your eyes on that, bastards! 大开眼界了吧 狗杂种
[1:11:21] What happened? 怎么回事
[1:11:23] A Christmas miracle. 圣诞奇迹
[1:11:24] Congratulations, Pietari! 恭喜你 彼塔里
[1:11:26] You just made all the elves unemployed. 你刚刚让所有的妖精都失业了
[1:11:45] Take the kids home, it’s way past their bedtime. 把孩子们带回家吧 早过了上床时间了
[1:11:50] Roger, and out. 收到 撤了
[1:12:46] One hundred and ninety eight Santa Clauses. 一百九十八个圣诞老人
[1:12:49] Do the math Juuso, how much will it cost? 朱索算算看 这得多少钱啊
[1:12:57] How much for one? 一个多少钱
[1:13:02] Eighty-Five thousand. 八万五千美金
[1:13:14] About 16,800,000, something like that. 差不多一千六百八十万
[1:13:18] Plus VAT, twenty two percent. 还有二成二的增值税
[1:13:39] – You’re quite a guy. – You too. -你真了不起 -你也是
[1:14:00] 312 days until Christmas 距离圣诞节 三百一十二天
[1:14:19] Seventy-Six days before Christmas 距离圣诞节 七十六天
[1:14:42] There’s nothing for you there, caveman! 没有你的份 山顶洞人
[1:15:29] Twenty-four days before Christmas 距离圣诞节 二十四天
2010年

文章导航

Previous Post: Dark Blue(私法行动 非常机密)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: View From The Top(空姐梦)[1922]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号