英文名称:Ratatouille
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Although each of the world’s countries | 尽管世界各国 |
[00:30] | would like to dispute this fact, | 想争论一个事实 |
[00:31] | we French know the truth: | 但我们法国人知道什么是真的 |
[00:33] | The best food in the world is made in France. | 世上最好的是法国菜 |
[00:35] | The best food in France is made in Paris. | 法国最好的菜在巴黎特 |
[00:37] | And the best food in Paris, some say, is made by Chef Auguste Gusteau. | 有人说巴黎最好的厨师是Gusteau |
[00:42] | Gusteau’s restaurant is the toast of Paris, | Gusteau餐厅是巴黎的骄傲 |
[00:44] | booked five months in advance. | 座位得提前五个月预定 |
[00:46] | And his dazzling ascent to the top of fine French cuisine | 注定会被法国美食杂志评为第一 |
[00:49] | has made his competitors envious. | 这也使其竞争对手眼红不已 |
[00:51] | He is the youngest chef ever to achieve a five-star rating. | 他是有史以来拿到五星评价最年轻的大厨 |
[00:55] | Chef Gusteau’s cookbook, Anyone Can Cook! | Gusteau的食谱:《人人都能当厨师》 |
[00:57] | Climbed to the top of the bestseller list. | 也爬上了畅销书排行榜第一名 |
[00:59] | But not everyone celebrates its success. | 但不是每个人都乐见他的成功 |
[01:02] | Amusing title, Anyone Can Cook! | 令人发噱的书名《人人都能当厨师》 |
[01:05] | What’s even more amusing is that Gusteau actually seems to believe it. | 更滑稽的是,他似乎也相信这一点 |
[01:08] | I, on the other hand, take cooking seriously. | 而我却把烹饪认真地当回事儿 |
[01:11] | And, no, I don’t think anyone can do it. | 不…我不认为每个人都会做菜 |
[01:32] | (GUN FIRING ) | |
[01:36] | (THUNDER RUMBLING ) | |
[01:38] | (WOMAN SCREAMING ) | |
[01:46] | (CLATTERING ) | |
[01:53] | This is me. | 这就是我 |
[01:55] | I think it’s apparent I need to rethink my life a little bit. | 我显然需要重新思考一下我的生活 |
[01:59] | What’s my problem? | 我的问题是什麽呢? |
[02:01] | First of all, I’m a rat. | 首先,我是只老鼠 |
[02:05] | Which means life is hard. | 嗯!这表示生活不容易啊! |
[02:08] | And second, I have a highly developed sense of taste and smell. | 第二、我有非常发达的味觉和嗅觉 |
[02:13] | (SNIFFING ) | |
[02:14] | Flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla bean… | 面粉,鸡蛋,糖,嗯~ 香草 |
[02:19] | Oh! Small twist of lemon. | 哦~ 还有点儿柠檬味 |
[02:21] | Whoa, you can smell all that? You have a gift. | 哇~ 你都能闻得出来?你真有才! |
[02:25] | This is Emile, my brother. He’s easily impressed. | 这是我哥哥艾米,两三下就能让他信服 |
[02:28] | So you can smell ingredients? So what? | 哼~ 你能闻出各种配料,又怎样 |
[02:32] | This is my dad. He’s never impressed. | 这是我爸,他一向见怪不怪 |
[02:35] | He also happens to be the leader of our clan. | 刚好他也是我们族群的领袖呢 |
[02:38] | So, what’s wrong with having highly developed senses? | 灵敏的感官会有什么问题呢? |
[02:42] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don’t eat that! – What’s going on here? | -哇,哇,别吃那个 -我…我怎麽了我? |
[02:47] | Turns out that funny smell was rat poison. | 原来那奇怪的气味是老鼠药耶 |
[02:50] | Suddenly, Dad didn’t think my talent was useless. | 突然间我爸不再认为我的天赋没有用了 |
[02:54] | I was feeling pretty good about my gift, | 本来我对自己的天赋还蛮得意 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1512个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:238个,六级词汇:121个,GRE词汇:148个,托福词汇:196个,考研词汇:262个,专四词汇:217个,专八词汇:41个, 所有生词标注共:560个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:56] | until Dad gave me a job. | 直到我爸派给我一个工作 |
[02:59] | Clean. | 安全 |
[03:01] | Clean. | 安全 |
[03:02] | That’s right. Poison checker. | 你猜对啦,毒药检查员 |
[03:03] | Cleanerific. | 安全极了 |
[03:05] | Cleanerino. | 非常安全 |
[03:06] | Close to godliness. | 近乎纯净 |
[03:09] | Which means clean. You know, cleanliness is close to… | 意思是安全,你知道因为纯净就没有…… |
[03:14] | Never mind. Move on. | 算了,去吧 |
[03:16] | Well, it made my dad proud. | 起码这让我爸感到骄傲呢 |
[03:18] | Now, don’t you feel better, Remy? You’ve helped a noble cause. | 你难道不觉得很好吗,Remy?你所做的事情很伟大 |
[03:23] | Noble? We’re thieves, Dad. | 伟大?我们是小偷耶!爸! |
[03:25] | And what we’re stealing is, let’s face it, garbage. | 而且我们偷的是 …老实说吧!垃圾 |
[03:29] | It isn’t stealing if no one wants it. | 没有人要的东西就不算偷 |
[03:31] | If no one wants it, why are we stealing it? | 别人都不要,我们干嘛还要去偷? |
[03:34] | (LECTURING ) | |
[03:35] | Let’s just say we have different points of view. | 简单说吧,我们的观点不同 |
[03:38] | This much I knew: | 起码我知道 … |
[03:40] | If you are what you eat, then I only want to eat the good stuff. | 如果你挑嘴,那就该只吃好东西 |
[03:44] | But to my dad… | 但对我爸来说 |
[03:45] | Food is fuel. | 食物就像燃料 |
[03:46] | You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die. | 你如果挑三拣四,引擎没油,就动不了啦 |
[03:50] | Now shut up and eat your garbage. | 别说了,吃你的垃圾吧 |
[03:52] | Look, if we’re going to be thieves, | 爸,既然我们要当小偷 |
[03:53] | why not steal the good stuff in the kitchen, | 为何不去偷厨房里的好东西? |
[03:55] | where nothing is poisoned? | 那些没有毒的食物? |
[03:57] | First of all, we are not thieves. | 第一点,我们不是什麽小偷 |
[04:00] | Secondly, stay out of the kitchen and away from the humans. | 第二点,别靠近厨房,也别靠近人类 |
[04:03] | It’s dangerous. | 会有危险 |
[04:04] | I know I’m supposed to hate humans, | 我知道我该恨人类才对 |
[04:06] | but there’s something about them. | 可是他们有某种能耐 |
[04:08] | They don’t just survive. They discover, they create. | 他们与众不同,他们会发明,他们会创造 |
[04:13] | I mean, just look at what they do with food. | 看他们怎样烹调食物你就知道啦 |
[04:15] | How can I describe it? | 我该怎么说呢 … |
[04:17] | Good food is like music you can taste, color you can smell. | 美食就像是音乐…尝得到,也像色彩…闻得到 |
[04:21] | There is excellence all around you. | 周遭全是好东西 |
[04:23] | You need only be aware to stop and savor it. | 只要你驻足去品味 |
[04:31] | Oh, Gusteau was right. | Gusteau说得对 |
[04:33] | Oh, mmm, yeah. | |
[04:36] | Oh, amazing. | 哦~ 太神奇了 |
[04:38] | Each flavor was totally unique. | 每种口味都独一无二 |
[04:46] | But combine one flavor with another, | 但把两种口味混合 |
[04:49] | and something new was created. | 一种新的口味就诞生啦 |
[04:53] | (GASPS ) | |
[04:57] | So now I had a secret life. | 所以现在我的生活有了不为人知的一面 |
[05:05] | (GASPS ) | |
[05:06] | (CACKLING ) | |
[05:08] | The only one who knew about it was Emile. | 唯一知道的人是艾米 |
[05:11] | (WHISPERING FIERCELY) Hey, Emile. Emile. | 艾米,艾米 |
[05:13] | I found a mushroom. | 我找到了一个香菇 |
[05:15] | Come on, you’re good at hiding food. Help me find a good place to put this. | 快呀~ 你最会藏食物,帮我找个好地方藏起来 |
[05:19] | He doesn’t understand me, but I can be myself around him. | 他不懂我在干嘛,但在他面前,我不用避讳什么 |
[05:22] | Why are you walking like that? | 呃~ 你怎么那样走路? |
[05:24] | I don’t want to constantly have to wash my paws. | 我们不是随时随地都能洗脚的 |
[05:27] | Did you ever think about how we walk on the same paws | 用在地上爬的脚 |
[05:29] | that we handle food with? | 再把吃的东西放进嘴巴里? |
[05:31] | You ever think about what we put into our mouths? | 你有没有想过我们吃进多少细菌? |
[05:33] | All the time. | 随时都在想? |
[05:34] | When I eat, I don’t want to taste everywhere my paws have been. | 我吃的东西不希望里面有臭脚丫的味道 |
[05:37] | Well, go ahead. | 好吧,随你 |
[05:38] | But if Dad sees you walking like that, he’s not going to like it. | 但如果老爸看到你那样走路,他会生气的 |
[05:41] | (SNIFFING ) | |
[05:42] | What have you got there? | 你那里面有些什么东西? |
[05:44] | Ah, oh, oh… | |
[05:45] | (CHUCKLING ) | |
[05:46] | You found cheese? | 你找到了奶酪? |
[05:49] | And not just any cheese. Tomme de chevre de pays! | 而且不是普通的奶酪,是上等法国羊奶酪 |
[05:53] | That would go beautifully with my mushroom. | 跟我的香菇简直是绝配 |
[05:56] | And… | 嗯!还有…还有还有嗯 |
[05:57] | (STUTTERING ) | |
[05:59] | This rosemary! This rosemary | 哦!这迷迭香 |
[06:02] | with maybe with a few drops from this sweet grass. | 再加上…也许…也许…几滴甜草汁 |
[06:06] | Well, throw it on the pile, I guess, and then we’ll… You know… | 那…放在一起吧,然后… |
[06:09] | We don’t want to throw this in with the garbage. This is special. | 哪能和垃圾放在一起,这非常特别 |
[06:14] | But we’re supposed to return to the colony | 但我们该在天黑前回窝去 |
[06:16] | before sundown or, you know, Dad’s gonna… | 不然老爸会… |
[06:17] | Emile! | 艾米! |
[06:18] | There are possibilities unexplored here. | 这里有好多新鲜的事等着我们 |
[06:20] | We got to cook this. | 我们要创造新口味 |
[06:22] | Now, exactly how we cook this is the real question… | 可是要怎麽煮这才是问题所在.. |
[06:28] | Yeah. | 唔…有了! |
[06:30] | The key is to keep turning it. | 重点在於要不断地翻烤 |
[06:32] | Get the smoky flavor nice and even. | 烟熏要均匀够味才行 |
[06:35] | (THUNDER RUMBLING ) | |
[06:37] | That storm’s getting closer. | 暴风雨快来了 |
[06:39] | Hey, Remy, you think that maybe we shouldn’t be so… | Remy,你不觉得我们太靠近… |
[06:45] | (BOTH SCREAMING ) | 噢~ |
[06:49] | (MOANING ) | 呃~ |
[06:52] | (MUNCHING ) | 嗯~ |
[06:56] | You got to taste this! | 你得尝尝 |
[06:57] | This is… It’s got this kind of… It’s burny, melty… | 这加热后有点微焦的风味 |
[07:02] | It’s not really a smoky taste. It’s a certain… It’s kind of like a… | 不全像烟薰味,有点…似乎…像… |
[07:05] | (IMITATES EXPLOSION) | |
[07:06] | lt’s got, like, this “ba-boom, zap” kind of taste. Don’t you think? | 像是”碰~ 轰~”的味道,你说呢? |
[07:10] | – What would you call that flavor? – Lightning-y? | – 你说这叫什么味道?-雷烘…电烤味? |
[07:13] | Yeah. It’s lightning-y! We got to do that again. | 对,就是雷烘电烤味,我们得再试一次 |
[07:18] | Okay, when the next storm comes, we’ll go up on the roof… | 下次暴风雨来时,我们再爬到屋顶上 |
[07:20] | I know what this needs! Saffron! A little saffron would make this! | 我知道还要加什么,再加一点藏红花粉调味更棒 |
[07:24] | Saffron. Why do I get the feeling | 藏红花粉…好像哪里见过 |
[07:27] | – it’s in the kitchen? – It’s in the kitchen. | – 厨房里有? – 厨房里有! |
[07:29] | (SNORING ) | |
[07:32] | (BOTTLES CLINKING ) | |
[07:36] | – Saffron. – Not good. | – 藏红花粉 – 不太妙… |
[07:38] | Saffron. | 藏红花粉 |
[07:39] | Don’t like it. She’s gonna wake up. | 我觉得不妙,她快醒了 |
[07:43] | I’ve been down here a million times. | 我来这里几百回了 |
[07:45] | She turns on the cooking channel, boom, she never wakes up. | 每次她开电视看烹饪台,砰一声,倒头就睡了 |
[07:48] | You’ve been here a million times? | 你常来这里!? |
[07:50] | I’m telling you, saffron will be just the thing. Gusteau swears by it. | 跟你说,绝对是藏红花粉,Gusteau最爱的调味料 |
[07:54] | Okay. Who’s Gusteau? | 那~ 到底谁是Gusteau? |
[07:56] | Just the greatest chef in the world. Wrote this cookbook. | 世上最伟大的厨师,这本食谱就是他写的 |
[07:59] | (STAMMERING ) Wait. You read? | 等等~ 你认识字(会看书)? |
[08:02] | – Well, Not excessively. – Oh, man. Does Dad know? | – 呃… 也不是太常看书啦 – 哇… 天啊… 老爸知道吗? |
[08:07] | (SCOFFS ) You could fill a book, a lot of books, with things Dad doesn’t know. | 哼~ 老爸不知道的事儿都可以写一本…不,好多本书了 |
[08:12] | And they have, which is why I read. Which is also our secret. | 正因为他们无知,所以我得自己学,这可是咱们俩儿的秘密哦 |
[08:16] | I don’t like secrets. | 我不喜欢秘密 |
[08:18] | All this cooking and reading and TV-watching | 你…烧菜,读…读书,看…看电视 |
[08:22] | while we read and cook. | 我却跟你在一起 |
[08:24] | It’s like you’re involving me in crime, and I let you. | 就好像你在做坏事,还拉我当从犯,我居然没阻止你 |
[08:27] | Why do I let you? | 我为什么没!? |
[08:33] | What’s taking those kids so long? | 孩子们这么久还没回来? |
[08:36] | Ah, I’Aquila saffron. Italian. Huh? | 哇~ 意大利产的藏红花粉 |
[08:40] | Gusteau says it’s excellent. Good thing the old lady is a food love… | Gusteau说这香料很棒,幸亏这老太婆也爱烧菜~ |
[08:43] | Forget mystique. This is about your cooking. | 别畏首畏尾的,这是在做菜呐 |
[08:46] | Hey! That’s Gusteau. Emile, look. | 哇~ 是Gusteau,快看 |
[08:49] | Great cooking is not for the faint of heart. | 胆小的人做不出精湛的美食 |
[08:49] | Great cooking is not for the faint of heart. | |
[08:51] | You must be imaginative, strong hearted. | 你必须胆大心细,富有想像力 |
[08:54] | You must try things that may not work. | 不怕失败,勇于尝试 |
[08:56] | And you must not let anyone define your limits | 也不要因为出身低 |
[08:58] | because of where you come from. | 就让别人限制了你发展的机会 |
[09:01] | Your only limit is your soul. | 你的成败在於你的心 |
[09:03] | What I say is true. Anyone can cook. But only the fearless can be great. | 虽然我说过,人人都能当厨师,不过只有勇敢的人,才能成功 |
[09:11] | Pure poetry. | 太有诗意了 |
[09:12] | But it was not to last. | …好景不常 |
[09:15] | Gusteau’s restaurant lost one of its five stars | 被法国顶尖食评家安唐?伊果批评后 |
[09:18] | after a scathing review by France’s top food critic, Anton Ego. | Gusteau餐厅被降为四星级 |
[09:23] | It was a severe blow to Gusteau, | 这给Gusteau一次沉重的打击 |
[09:25] | and the brokenearted chef died shortly afterwards, | 心碎的Gusteau不久便过世了 |
[09:28] | which, according to tradition, meant the loss of another star. | 照惯例,失了主厨,又会降一级 |
[09:33] | Gusteau is dead? | Gusteau死了? |
[09:36] | Oh! | |
[09:37] | (SQUEAKING ) | |
[09:39] | Oh! Oh! | |
[09:46] | Oh! | |
[09:49] | Run! | 快跑 |
[09:53] | No, you’ll lead her to the colony! | 别往老巢的方向跑 |
[10:05] | (GASPS ) | |
[10:08] | (CLICKING ) | |
[10:10] | (GASPS ) | |
[10:14] | – Help, Remy, help! – Emile! Start swinging the light! | – 救命!Remy! 救我! – 艾米,赶快摇晃 |
[10:17] | – Help, Remy, help! – Emile! Start swinging the light! | |
[10:17] | (SQUEAKING ) | |
[10:19] | Try to grab you. | 荡过来,我抓住你 |
[10:22] | (GRUMBLING ) | |
[10:24] | Emile, swing to me. | 艾米,朝我荡过来 |
[10:28] | (GRUNTING ) | |
[10:32] | (CHUCKLING NERVOUSLY) | |
[10:33] | (EX CLAIMS ) | |
[10:44] | (SIGHS ) | |
[10:46] | (CRACKING ) | |
[10:49] | (CREAKING ) | |
[10:57] | (RATS SQUEAKING ) | |
[10:59] | (SCREAMING ) | |
[11:00] | Evacuate! Everyone, to the boats. | 撤! 大家快去船上 |
[11:03] | (ALL CLAMORING ) | |
[11:07] | -Let me through! – The book. | -让路! 让路! -糟糕~ 食谱! |
[11:11] | Excuse me. Move, move. | 对不起,让让 |
[11:18] | (AIR HISSING ) | |
[11:25] | (WHIMPERING ) | |
[11:29] | Go, go, go, go. Move, move, move. | 快~ 快~ 快~ |
[11:33] | Get the bridge up! Move it, move it! | 搭桥~ 快~ 快~ |
[11:36] | Hey, Johnny! Hurry! | 约翰,快呀 |
[11:38] | Push off. Come on. | 推船,快 |
[11:40] | Get hold! | 抓紧! |
[11:42] | (GRUNTING ) | |
[11:45] | – Take the baby. Here! – Give me your paw. | – 快救我的宝宝 – 把手伸给我 |
[11:49] | Hey, wait for me! | 喂~ 等我 |
[11:51] | (THUNDER CRACKING ) | |
[11:56] | Is everybody here? Do we have everybody? | 大家都到了吗? 齐了吗? |
[11:58] | – Wait a minute. Where’s Remy? – Right here. I’m coming. | – 等等,Remy在哪儿? – 这,我就来 |
[12:01] | I’m coming! | 在这,我来了,我来了! |
[12:03] | Hold on, Son. Give him something to grab on to. | 撑住儿子,拿东西让他抓住 |
[12:06] | Come on, boy. Paddle, Son. | 快,孩子,快划 |
[12:09] | Come on. Reach for it. | 快抓住呀 |
[12:11] | You can do it. | 你一定能 |
[12:13] | (GUNSHOT) | |
[12:17] | – Remy! – Dad! | – Remy! – 老爸! |
[12:18] | Come on. You can make it. You can make it. | 快呀,你一定能赶上 |
[12:21] | (GUNSHOT) | |
[12:26] | (GRUNTS ) | |
[12:27] | (GRUNTS ) | |
[12:27] | Guys, wait. Stop! | 大家伙儿,等我,停停! |
[12:29] | Remy. Come on. Paddle. | Remy,快,快划呀 |
[12:31] | Hold on! Wait for me. Hold on. | 等等,等我一下 |
[12:35] | (RATS SCREAMING ) | |
[12:38] | Dad? | 爸? |
[12:42] | Dad? | 爸? |
[12:54] | Which way? | 哪边? |
[12:59] | (WATER ROARING ) | |
[13:01] | (GASPING ) | |
[13:11] | (GASPING ) | |
[13:40] | (WATER DRIPPING ) | |
[13:46] | I waited | 我一直等 |
[13:50] | for a sound, | 一点动静 |
[13:54] | a voice, | 一点声音 |
[13:57] | a sign, | 一个讯号 |
[14:01] | something. | 任何动静 |
[14:14] | (STOMACH GROWLING ) | |
[14:14] | (STOMACH GROWLING ) | |
[14:17] | (SIGHS ) | |
[14:22] | lf you are hungry, go up and look around, Remy. | Remy,如果你饿了,就上去转转吧 |
[14:28] | Why do you wait and mope? | 干嘛在这里闷等? |
[14:30] | Well, I’ve just lost my family, all my friends, | 呃…我刚失散了家人和所有的朋友 |
[14:36] | probably forever. | 可能永远失去 |
[14:37] | – How do you know? – Well, I… | – 你怎么知道? – 这,我… |
[14:41] | You are an illustration. Why am I talking to you? | 你只是幅插图,我干嘛跟你说话? |
[14:45] | Well, you just lost your family, all your friends. You are lonely. | 嗯,你刚失去家人朋友,你很孤独 |
[14:50] | Yeah. Well, you’re dead. | 又怎样? 哼~ 你还死了呐 |
[14:52] | Ah, but that is no match for wishful thinking. | 呵~ 怨天尤人,不如向前看 |
[14:55] | If you focus on what you’ve left behind, | 如果你总是回头伤往事 |
[14:57] | you’ll never be able to see what lies ahead. | 就看不到前途的光明 |
[15:00] | Now go up and look around. | 现在上去瞧瞧吧 |
[15:16] | (SNIFFING ) | |
[15:20] | (SNIFFING ) | |
[15:25] | (PEOPLE CHATTERING ) | |
[15:32] | Oh! | 哇~ |
[15:34] | (CHUCKLING ) | |
[15:38] | (CORK POPPING ) | |
[15:39] | Champagne! | 香槟! |
[15:40] | (PEOPLE EX CLAIMING ) | |
[15:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[15:43] | (SIGHING ) | |
[15:44] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[15:45] | I don’t know where I am, | 我不知道我在哪儿 |
[15:47] | and I don’t know when I’ll find food again. | 也不知道还能不能再找到食物 |
[15:48] | Remy, you are better than that. You are a cook. | Remy,你不该做这种事,你是个厨师 |
[15:52] | A cook makes. A thief takes. You are not a thief. | 厨师做菜给人吃,小偷偷别人东西吃,你不是小偷 |
[15:58] | But I am hungry. | 但我饿了呀. |
[16:00] | (CHUCKLES ) | |
[16:01] | Food will come, Remy. | 到时候自然有东西吃,Remy |
[16:03] | Food always comes to those who love to cook. | 喜欢厨艺的人,不会缺吃的啦 |
[16:14] | (SNIFFING ) | |
[16:20] | – You think I am playing? – You don’t have the guts. | -你以为我玩假的? -谁怕谁呀 |
[16:22] | (GUNSHOT) | |
[16:23] | (WOMAN EX CLAIMING ) | |
[16:37] | (BARKING ) | |
[17:09] | Paris? | 巴黎? |
[17:11] | (CHUCKLING ) All this time I’ve been underneath Paris? | 原来我一直都在巴黎的地下? |
[17:17] | Wow. | 哇~ |
[17:21] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[17:23] | The most beautiful. | 最美的 |
[17:26] | Gusteau’s? Your restaurant? | Gusteau餐厅? 你的餐厅? |
[17:29] | You’ve led me to your restaurant. | 你带我来你的餐厅 |
[17:33] | It seems as though I have. Yes. There it is! I have led you to it! | 嗯,似乎没错,就在这儿,我带你来了! |
[17:38] | I got to see this. | 我得亲眼看看 |
[17:40] | -Ready to go on table seven. -Coming around. | – 第七桌,上菜咯 – 就来 |
[17:42] | -One order of steamed pike up. -Coming up. | – 再一客清蒸梭鱼 – 马上好 |
[17:43] | I need more soup bowls, please. | 再来几碗汤,快! |
[17:45] | I need two rack of lamb. I need more leeks. | 我要两板羊排,还要更多青蒜 |
[17:48] | I need two salmon, three salade composee, and three filet. | 我要两道鲑鱼,三客什锦沙拉,三份牛排 |
[17:51] | Three orders of salade composee working. | 三盘什锦沙拉,马上好 |
[17:53] | Firing two orders, seared salmon. | 两份干煎鲑鱼,马上好 |
[17:55] | Three filet working. I need plates. | 三块牛排快好了,我要盘子 |
[17:58] | -Fire seven. -Three salade composee up. | 七桌的三份什锦沙拉好了 |
[18:01] | Don’t mess with my mise! | 别搞砸了我的菜! |
[18:03] | Open down low. | 小火 |
[18:04] | I’m getting buried here. | 我忙不过来啦 |
[18:07] | Hello, Chef Skinner. How your night be now? | 嗨,史大厨,晚上好 |
[18:10] | – Bonjour, chef. – Hello, Chef Skinner. | 你好,大厨,嗨,史大厨 |
[18:12] | – Evening, chef. – Ordering deux filet. | – 晚上好,大厨 – 客人要两客牛排 |
[18:15] | Hey, boss, look who is here. | 嗨,老板,看看谁来啦 |
[18:17] | Alfredo Linguini, Renata’s little boy. | Alfredo Linguini ,Renata的儿子 |
[18:19] | – Hi. – All grown up, eh? | – 嗨 – 都这么大啦? |
[18:21] | You remember Renata, Gusteau’s old flame? | 还记得Renata吗? Gusteau的老相好 |
[18:23] | (CHUCKLING ) | |
[18:25] | – Yes. How are you… – Linguini. | – 嗯,你好,你是… – Linguini |
[18:28] | Yes, Linguini. So nice of you to visit. How is… | 哦,Linguini。很荣幸你的到访,那个谁…好吗? |
[18:32] | – My mother? – Renata. | – 我母亲? – Renata |
[18:34] | – Yes, Renata. How is she? – good. | – 哦,Renata。 她好吗? – 好… |
[18:37] | Well, not… She’s been better. I mean… | 呃…不太好,她原来还不错,我是说… |
[18:41] | She died. | 她去世了 |
[18:43] | Oh. | 哦 |
[18:44] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[18:45] | Oh, don’t be. She believed in heaven, so she’s covered. | 哦,不必替她难过,她信主,所以会上天堂 |
[18:49] | You know, afterlife-wise? | 我是说…来世 |
[18:57] | (TITTERS ) | |
[19:00] | – What’s this? – She left it for you. | – 这什么? – 她留给你的 |
[19:04] | I think she hoped it would help me, | 我想她是希望能帮助我 |
[19:07] | you know, get a job here. | 我是说…在这里…找份工作 |
[19:10] | But of course. Gusteau wouldn’t hesitate. | 没问题啦,Gusteau一定马上雇你 |
[19:12] | Any son of Renata’s is more than… | Renata的孩子,就是他的… |
[19:14] | Yes, well, we could file this and if something suitable opens up… | 嗯,当然。 我会存档,只要一有合适的空缺,一定… |
[19:17] | We have already hired him. | 我们已经雇了他 |
[19:19] | What? How dare you hire someone without my… | 什么? 你敢没有我的许可,就… |
[19:22] | We needed a garbage boy. | 我们需要一个清洁工 |
[19:25] | Oh, garbage. Well… | 哦,倒垃圾的,嗯… |
[19:27] | I’m glad it worked out. | 很好,赶早不如赶巧 |
[19:32] | Uh… | 呃… |
[19:36] | (GULPS ) | 你… |
[19:39] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[19:41] | A real gourmet kitchen, and I get to watch. | 我居然有机会参观美食餐厅的厨房 |
[19:44] | You’ve read my book. Let us see how much you know, huh? | 你读过我的食谱,那我来考考你 |
[19:47] | Which one is the chef? | 谁是大厨? |
[19:49] | Oh! Uh… | 哦! 呃… |
[19:51] | – Oh, that guy. – Very good. | – 是他 – 很好 |
[19:54] | Who is next in command? | 谁是副的? |
[19:55] | The sous chef. There. | 二厨嘛…那儿 |
[19:59] | The sous is responsible for the kitchen when the chef’s not around. | 大厨不在时,由二厨发号施令 |
[20:03] | Saucier, in charge of sauces. Very important. | 调味师…负责酱料调制,非常重要 |
[20:06] | Chef de partie, demi chef de partie, both important. | 甜点大师傅和二师傅都很重要 |
[20:10] | Commis, commis, they’re cooks. Very important. | 帮厨,帮厨…他们都算厨师,也很重要 |
[20:13] | You are a clever rat. Now, who is that? | 真是只聪明的老鼠,那…他是谁? |
[20:17] | Oh, him? He’s nobody. | 哦,他? 他谁也不是 |
[20:20] | Not nobody. He is part of the kitchen. | 怎么会? 他也是厨房的一部份 |
[20:22] | No, he’s a plongeur or something. | 哦,他是打杂的,或是… |
[20:24] | He washes dishes or takes out the garbage. He doesn’t cook. | 他洗碗和倒垃圾,但不下厨 |
[20:26] | – But he could. – Uh, no. | – 可是他也行呀 – 呃,不行啦 |
[20:30] | How do you know? What do I always say? | 别这么武断,我以前常说什么来着? |
[20:32] | Anyone can cook. | 人人都能当厨师 |
[20:34] | Well, yeah, anyone can. That doesn’t mean that anyone should. | 哦,嗯,人人都能做,但不表示人人都应该做 |
[20:38] | (CHUCKLING )Well, that is not stopping him. See? | 呵~ 可是这并没有阻止他,瞧~ |
[20:42] | What is he doing? No. No! No, this is terrible! | 他在干嘛? 不,不,这简直是在乱搞! |
[20:47] | (STUTTERING ) | 他不能… |
[20:48] | He’s ruining the soup. And nobody’s noticing? | 他会毁了那锅汤的! 难道没人看见? |
[20:52] | It’s your restaurant. Do something. | 这是你的餐厅,想想法子吧 |
[20:54] | What can I do? I am a figment of your imagination. | 我能做什么? 我只不过是你想像出来的 |
[20:58] | But he’s ruining the soup! We got to tell someone that he’s… | 但是他会毁了那锅汤呀!我们得通知什么人,他在… |
[21:06] | (GASPING ) | |
[21:08] | Table five coming up, right now. | 5号桌点的,上菜咯 |
[21:15] | (GASPS ) | |
[21:18] | – Coming down the line. – Set. | – 借过一下 – 好啦 |
[21:21] | Ah! | |
[21:29] | Hot! Open oven! | 开烤箱咯,小心烫! |
[21:32] | (PANTING ) | |
[21:39] | Ah! | |
[21:49] | Coming around. | 转弯咯,小心 |
[22:06] | Ooh! | |
[22:11] | Oui, chef. One filet mignon, three lamb, two duck. | 是,大厨。 一份菲利牛排,三份羊排,两份鸭 |
[22:35] | Fire those souffles for table six, ja. | 烤箱开火,6号桌的 |
[22:38] | – Five minutes, chef. – Oh, God. | – 还要五分钟,大厨 – 啊,天呀 |
[22:45] | Tonight, I’d like to present the foie gras. | 今晚特别为您介绍”肥鹅肝” |
[22:47] | It has a wonderful finish. | 精心烘焙,风味独特 |
[22:49] | Ooh! – Ah! | |
[22:54] | Hmm. | |
[23:04] | (GROANS ) | |
[23:08] | – Ready to go on table seven.- Come on! Let’s go! | – 7号桌准备上菜. – 快,快上吧 |
[23:11] | Oui, chef. | 是,大厨 |
[23:17] | (VOMITING ) | |
[23:25] | (SNIFFING ) | |
[23:40] | (GRUNTING INDECISIVELY) | |
[23:44] | (BUBBLING GENTLY) | |
[23:54] | Remy! What are you waiting for? | Remy,你还在等什么? |
[23:56] | Is this going to become a regular thing with you? | 你常常这样来无影去无踪吗? |
[23:58] | You know how to fix it. This is your chance. | 你知道该怎么挽救,这是你的机会哦 |
[24:02] | (BELL DINGS ) | |
[24:51] | (GASPS ) | |
[24:55] | The soup! Where is the soup? Out of my way. | 汤! 汤好了没?让开开! |
[25:00] | Move it, garbage boy! | 打杂的,让开! |
[25:03] | You are cooking? | 嗯?你在作菜? |
[25:06] | How dare you cook in my kitchen? | 你竟敢在我的厨房做菜? |
[25:09] | Where do you get the gall | 你吃了熊心豹子胆,你懂不懂规矩 |
[25:11] | to even attempt something so monumentally idiotic? | 是谁教你做这麽白痴的事情 |
[25:15] | I should have you drawn and quartered! | 看我今天怎麽修理你 |
[25:17] | I’ll do it. I think the law is on my side. | 我…就这麽办,我有充份的理由对付你 |
[25:21] | (PLEADING ) | |
[25:22] | Larousse, draw and quarter this man | 拉鲁斯,让他知道什麽叫做规矩 |
[25:23] | after you put him in the duck press to squeeze the fat out of his head. | 先把他脑浆用榨鸭油机榨干然后再拖出去砍咯 |
[25:28] | – What are you blathering about? -The soup! | – 你在喃喃自语什么? – 别让他们、别让他们…那个汤! |
[25:34] | Soup? | 汤? |
[25:36] | Stop that soup! | 别端那碗汤! |
[25:38] | No! | 糟啦~ |
[25:42] | (PIANO PLAYING SOFTLY) | |
[25:56] | Waiter. | 服务员 |
[25:57] | (EX CLAIMS ) | |
[25:59] | Linguini! Linguini! | |
[26:01] | You’re fired! | 你被开了! |
[26:03] | F-I-R-E-D! Fired! | 炒-鱿-鱼! 开除! |
[26:06] | She wants to see the chef. | 客人要见大厨 |
[26:08] | (STUTTERING ) But he… | 但是他… |
[26:12] | (CLEARING THROAT) | |
[26:26] | – What did the customer say? – it was Not a customer. it was a critic. | – 客人说什么? – 不是普通客人,是美食评论家 |
[26:30] | – Ego? – Solene LeClaire. | – 伊果? – 索琳?拉克莱 |
[26:32] | – LeClaire? What did she say? – she likes the soup. | – 拉克莱? 她说什么? – 她喜欢那个汤 |
[26:36] | – Wait. – What do you mean, “Wait”? | – 等等 – 等什么等呀? |
[26:38] | You’re the reason I’m in this mess. | 就因为你,我才会身陷囹囫 |
[26:40] | (SHUSHING ) Someone is asking about your soup. | 嘘~ 有人在问你做的汤 |
[26:51] | What are you playing at? | 你在搞什么鬼? |
[26:54] | (STAMMERING ) | |
[26:56] | Am I still fired? | 我还是被开除了吗? |
[26:57] | – You can’t fire him. – What? | – 你不能开他 – 什么? |
[27:00] | LeClaire likes it, yeah? She made a point of telling you so. | 拉克莱喜欢他做的汤,对吧?她还特意知会你一声 |
[27:03] | If she write a review to that effect | 如果她就此写篇评论 |
[27:04] | and find out you fired the cook responsible… | 却发现你把汤师傅开除了… |
[27:07] | -(SCOFFS )He’s a garbage boy. – Who made something she liked. | – 哼~ 他是打杂的 – 她喜欢的汤,就是打杂的做的 |
[27:10] | How can we claim to represent the name of Gusteau | 如果我们连Gusteau最引以自豪 |
[27:12] | if we don’t uphold his most cherished belief? | 的信念都不遵守,实在有负盛名 |
[27:14] | And what belief is that, Mademoiselle Tatou? | 克莉特?塔图小姐,那信念是什么? |
[27:17] | Anyone can cook. | 人人都能当厨师 |
[27:23] | Perhaps I have been a bit harsh on our new garbage boy. | 或许我对新来的打杂工太严苛了一点 |
[27:29] | He has taken a bold risk | 他勇于试险 |
[27:32] | and we should reward that, as Chef Gusteau would have. | 我们该嘉奖他,Gusteau也一定会这么做 |
[27:37] | If he wishes to swim in dangerous waters, | 如果他执意要身临险境 |
[27:40] | who are we to deny him? | 我们又有什么权利阻止他呢 |
[27:41] | (CLEARING THROAT) | |
[27:42] | – you were escaping? – Oh, yeah. | – 咳咳~ 你不是要逃吗? – 哦,对呀 |
[27:45] | Since you have expressed such an interest in his cooking career, | 既然你对他的烹饪生涯这么有兴趣 |
[27:49] | you shall be responsible for it. | 那我就把他交给你负责 |
[27:50] | (TITTERING ) | |
[27:52] | Anyone else? | 还有谁有意见 |
[27:56] | Then back to work. | 那就快回去干活儿 |
[27:58] | You are either very lucky or very unlucky. | 你如果不是很幸运,就是很不幸 |
[28:02] | You will make the soup again, and this time, I’ll be paying attention. | 你下次做汤时,我会仔细地观看 |
[28:08] | Very close attention. | 非常仔细 |
[28:11] | They think you might be a cook. But you know what I think, Linguini? | 他们认为你可能是个好厨师,但你知道我怎么想吗,Linguini? |
[28:16] | I think you are a sneaky, overreaching little… | 我认为你是个奸诈滑头的小… |
[28:19] | (GASPS ) | |
[28:20] | Rat! | 老鼠! |
[28:22] | (EX CLAIMING ) | |
[28:24] | – Rat! – HORST: Get the rat. | – 老鼠! – 什麽?老鼠!别让它逃了 |
[28:26] | Linguini. Get something to trap it. | Linguini,找东西圈住它 |
[28:28] | Lt’s getting away. Get it, get it, get it. | 它要跑掉了,抓住它,抓住它 |
[28:30] | – What should I do now? – Kill it. | – 现在该怎么办? – 宰了它 |
[28:32] | – now? – No, Not in the kitchen. are you mad? | – 现在? – 你疯啦,当然不能在厨房里? |
[28:35] | Do you know what would happen to us | 万一有人发现,厨房里 |
[28:36] | if anyone knew we had a rat in our kitchen? | 有老鼠,我们就麻烦大了 |
[28:39] | They’d close us down. | 他们会勒令我们歇业 |
[28:41] | Our reputation is hanging by a thread as it is. | 我们的声誉,本来就已危在旦夕 |
[28:43] | Take it away from here. Far away. Kill it. Dispose of it. Go! | 把它带走,愈远愈好,宰了它,然后丢掉,快! |
[28:48] | Whoa! | |
[28:53] | Doh! | |
[29:15] | (REMY PANTING ) | |
[29:24] | Don’t look at me like that! You aren’t the only one who’s trapped. | 别那么看我!不是只有你才走投无路 |
[29:28] | They expect me to cook it again! | 他们要我再做一次汤 |
[29:30] | I mean, I’m not ambitious. I wasrt trying to cook. | 其实我没什么野心,我也不是真的试图在做菜 |
[29:33] | I was just trying to stay out of trouble. | 我只是不想找麻烦 |
[29:35] | You’re the one who was getting fancy with the spices! | 是你往汤里拼命加调味料 |
[29:39] | What did you throw in there? Oregano? No? What? Rosemary? | 你加了什么,牛至粉? 不是?什麽?嗯!迷迭香? |
[29:44] | That’s a spice, isn’t it? Rosemary? | 迷迭香是一种调味料,对吧? |
[29:47] | You didn’t throw rosemary in there? | 你没放迷迭香? |
[29:50] | Then what was all the flipping and all the throwing the… | 那你一会儿洒一点,一会儿加一点,是在干嘛呐… |
[29:55] | (SIGHING ) | |
[29:58] | I need this job. I’ve lost so many. | 我已经丢了好些差事,我需要这份工作 |
[30:01] | I don’t know how to cook, and now I’m actually talking to a rat as if you… | 我不会做菜,现在还居然对着老鼠说话,好像你…… |
[30:06] | (GASPS ) | |
[30:07] | Did you nod? | 你刚有点头? |
[30:08] | Have you been nodding? | 你刚一直在点头? |
[30:12] | You understand me? | 你懂我的话? |
[30:14] | So I’m not crazy! | 所以说我没疯! |
[30:17] | Wait a second, wait a second. | 等等,等等 |
[30:20] | I can’t cook, can I? | 我会不会做菜? |
[30:25] | But you… | 但你… |
[30:27] | You can, right? | 你会,对吗? |
[30:31] | Look, don’t be so modest. You’re a rat, for Pete’s sake. | 你不必谦虚,你是老鼠 |
[30:34] | Whatever you did, they liked it. | 不管你刚刚做了什麽,他们喜欢 |
[30:37] | Yeah. This could work. | 对呀,这样一定行 |
[30:40] | Hey, they liked the soup! | 他们喜欢你做的汤! |
[30:41] | (SCREAMING ) | |
[30:45] | They liked the soup. Do you think you could do it again? | 他们喜欢你做的汤,你能再次做出来吗? |
[30:54] | Okay, I’m going to let you out now. | 好,我现在放你出来 |
[30:57] | But we’re together on this. Right? | 但咱们得同舟共济,对吧? |
[31:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:18] | (CHUCKLING ) | |
[31:32] | (SIGHS ) | |
[31:39] | (SOFT PATTERING APPROACHING ) | |
[32:00] | (GRUNTING ) | |
[32:06] | (EX CLAIMING ) | |
[32:13] | So this is it. | 这就是我家 |
[32:16] | I mean, it’s not much, but it’s, you know… | 虽然不怎么样,但你知道… |
[32:22] | Not much. | 是不怎样 |
[32:26] | It could be worse. | 起码还不太糟 |
[32:27] | There’s heat and light and a couch with a TV. | 有暖气、灯、沙发和电视 |
[32:30] | So, you know, what’s mine is yours. | 所以咯,我的就是你的 |
[32:33] | Are you… | 你… |
[32:35] | Is this a dream? | 我是在…做梦吗? |
[32:37] | The best kind of dream. | 是最好的梦 |
[32:40] | One we can share. | 我们可以分享的梦 |
[32:41] | (SNORING ) | |
[32:42] | But why here? | 但为什么在这? |
[32:44] | Why now? | 为什么是现在? |
[32:47] | Why not here? | 但为什么不在这? |
[32:49] | Why not now? | 为什么不是现在? |
[32:51] | What better place to dream than in Paris? | 有哪里比巴黎更适合做梦 |
[33:08] | Morning, Little Chef. Rise and… | 早安,小厨师,起床咯… |
[33:11] | (GASPS ) | |
[33:12] | Oh, no. | 噢,糟糕 |
[33:15] | Idiot! I knew this would happen! | 蠢! 我就知道会这样! |
[33:17] | I let a rat into my place and tell him what’s mine is his! | 我把一只老鼠带回家,还说我的就是它的! |
[33:20] | Eggs, gone! | 蛋…没了! |
[33:21] | Stupid! He’s stolen food and hit the road! What did I expect? | 我真笨,它一定偷食物后落跑,我还期望它会怎样? |
[33:24] | That’s what I get for trusting a… | 这就是盲目信任的结… |
[33:28] | (STUTTERING ) | |
[33:29] | Hi. Is that for me? | 嗨,这份是我的? |
[33:40] | Mmm! | 嗯! |
[33:41] | That’s good. What did you put in this? | 真好吃,你加了什么? |
[33:46] | Where’d you get that? | 哪里来的? |
[33:51] | Look, it’s delicious. But don’t steal. I’ll buy some spices, okay? | 听着,虽然好吃,不过不能去偷,我会去买调味料,懂吗? |
[33:59] | Oh, no. We’re going to be late. And on the first day! | 噢,糟糕,要迟到了,做厨师的第一天! |
[34:02] | (MOUTH FULL) Come on, Little Chef! | 快啦,小厨师! |
[34:04] | Though I, like many other critic, | 虽然我像许多食评家一样 |
[34:06] | had written off Gusteau as irrelevant since the great chef’s death, | Gusteau死后,便认为他的餐厅没落了 |
[34:09] | the soup was a revelation. A spicy yet subtle taste experience. | “这次的汤却是柳暗花明,虽重度调味,却有细腻的风味” |
[34:14] | – Solene LeClaire? – Yes! | – 索琳?拉克莱? – 对! |
[34:16] | Against all odds, Gusteau’s has recaptured our attention.Only time will tell if they deserve it.” | “Gusteau餐厅咸鱼翻身,重新虏获我们的注意力” |
[34:20] | Only time will tell if they deserve it. | “只有时间能证明,他们是否值得关注” |
[34:24] | (SIGHS ) | |
[34:26] | Well… | 这…呃… |
[34:35] | You know. | 我说… |
[34:40] | Look, I know it’s stupid and weird, but neither of us can do this alone, | 虽然这么做很蠢很怪,但我们非得两人同心不可 |
[34:44] | so we got to do it together, right? You with me? | 所以我们必须合作对不对?你同意吗? |
[34:49] | So let’s do this thing! | 咱们就上吧! |
[34:54] | I… | 我… |
[34:58] | (GROANING ) | |
[34:59] | (STAMMERING ) | |
[35:02] | (PANTING ) | |
[35:06] | (GASPS ) | |
[35:07] | Welcome to hell. Now, recreate the soup. | 欢迎来到人间炼狱,现在,给我重现那锅汤 |
[35:12] | Take as much time as you need. All week if you must. | 要多少时间都行,如果必要,一周也可 |
[35:17] | Soup. | 汤 |
[35:30] | (EX CLAIMS ) | |
[35:31] | You little… | 你这小… |
[35:32] | (STRIKING ) | |
[35:33] | Ow! | 噢! |
[35:36] | (STRIKING ) | |
[35:37] | (EX CLAIMS ) | |
[35:39] | (LAUGHING ) | |
[35:40] | (EX CLAIMS ) | |
[35:42] | (YELPS ) | |
[35:43] | (LAUGHING ) | |
[35:44] | You son of a… | 你这小不要再… |
[35:46] | (SHIVERS ) | |
[35:52] | (EX CLAIMS ) | |
[35:53] | You got… | 不要再… |
[35:55] | (WHIMPERING ) | |
[36:03] | (SCREAMING ) | |
[36:05] | (EX CLAIMS ) | |
[36:08] | (SHRIEKS ) | |
[36:10] | This is not going to work, Little Chef! | 这个办法行不通的,小厨师 |
[36:12] | I’m going to lose it if we do this anymore. | 如果你再乱咬,我会疯的 |
[36:15] | We’ve got to figure out something else. | 我们得想别的办法 |
[36:17] | Something that doesn’t involve any biting, or nipping, | 想个不必这咬一口,那掐一下 |
[36:20] | or running up and down my body with your little rat feet. | 或是用你那小爪子上下跑的办法 |
[36:23] | The biting! No! Scampering! No! | 不许咬! 不许跑! |
[36:25] | No scampering or scurrying. Understand, Little Chef? | 不许上下乱窜,懂吗,小厨师? |
[36:30] | Little Chef? | 小厨师? |
[36:33] | Oh, you’re hungry. | 原来你饿了 |
[36:42] | Okay. So let’s think this out. | 好啦,咱们来想个法子吧 |
[36:45] | You know how to cook, and I know how to appear | 你会做菜,而我会… |
[36:50] | human. | 装样 |
[36:51] | We need to work out a system so that I do what you want | 我们得想出一整套方法,我能按照你的指示去做 |
[36:54] | in a way that doesn’t look like I’m being controlled by a tiny rat chef. | 而别人看不出来,我其实是被一只小老鼠厨师所操纵 |
[36:57] | Would you listen to me? I’m insane! I’m insane! I’m insane! | 哦!我在说什麽?我疯了我疯了我疯了 |
[37:00] | In a refrigerator talking to a rat about cooking in a gourmet restaurant. | 在冷藏室里和一只老鼠讨论如何在一家美食餐厅做菜 |
[37:03] | – I will never pull this off! – Linguini? | – 我一定无法过关! – Linguini? |
[37:05] | We gotta communicate. | 我们得能沟通才行 |
[37:06] | I can’t be constantly checking for a yes or no head shake from a… | 我不能老是在做菜的时候察看你是点头或者是摇头,这样会被人… |
[37:12] | The rat! I saw it! | 老鼠! 我看见了! |
[37:14] | – a rat? – Yes, a rat. Right next to you. | – 老鼠? – 对,一只老鼠,就在你身旁 |
[37:18] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里面干嘛? |
[37:21] | I’m just familiarizing myself with, you know, the vegetables and such. | 我-只是-在这里熟悉一下各种蔬菜-和其他的食材 |
[37:26] | Get out. | 出去 |
[37:29] | One can get too familiar with vegetables, you know! | 对蔬菜太熟悉,不是好事,懂吗! |
[37:33] | That was close. Are you okay up there? | 差点露馅,你在上面没事吧? |
[37:38] | Whoa! | |
[37:42] | (GUFFAWING ) | |
[37:49] | How did you do that? | 告诉我你是怎麽做的啊? |
[38:04] | That’s strangely involuntary! | 好奇怪的反应! |
[38:09] | One look and I knew we had the same crazy idea. | 咱们只交换一下眼神就知道彼此有同样的疯狂想法 |
[38:14] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[38:17] | Huh? | 怎么? |
[38:24] | (GROANING ) | |
[38:26] | Where are you taking me? Wait. | 你带我去哪里?等等 |
[38:29] | (CLATTERING ) | |
[38:33] | Whoa! | |
[38:37] | (CHUCKLING ) Wait. I’m sorry. | 等等…对不起 |
[38:40] | Whoa! | |
[38:44] | Okay. | 行了 |
[38:46] | Mmm-hmm… | 嗯… |
[38:48] | (SQUEAKS ) | |
[38:52] | (GROANS ) | |
[38:55] | Okay. | |
[39:16] | (GLASS SHATTERING ) | |
[39:18] | (TIRES SCREECHING ) | |
[39:21] | (CRASHING ) | |
[39:29] | (BLABBERING ) | |
[39:32] | Whoa! | |
[39:52] | Whoa! | |
[39:56] | A votre sante! | 敬你! |
[40:01] | (GURGLING ) | |
[40:03] | (CHUCKLING ) All right. | 呵呵~ 扯平 |
[40:31] | That should do it. | 这样就成了 |
[40:35] | Mmm. | |
[40:36] | Congratulations. You were able to repeat your accidental success. | 恭喜,你再次完成上回无心的杰作 |
[40:41] | But you’ll need to know more than soup if you are to survive in my kitchen, boy. | 但你想在我的厨房混光会做汤是不够的,小子 |
[40:46] | Colette will be responsible for teaching you how we do things here. | 克莉特会负责教你我们这里做事的方法跟规矩 |
[40:52] | Listen, I just want you to know | 我只想说 |
[40:54] | how honored I am to be studying under such… | 我是多么地荣幸能跟从你学习… |
[40:57] | No! You listen. I just want you to know exactly who you are dealing with. | 不,你听我说才对,我要你明白你面对的是谁 |
[41:01] | How many women do you see in this kitchen? | 你看厨房里有几个女人? |
[41:02] | (TITTERING ) Well, I… | 呃,我… |
[41:04] | – Only me. Why do you think that is? – Well, I… | – 只有我一个,你说为什么? – 呃,我… |
[41:06] | Because haute cuisine is an antiquated hierarchy | 高级厨师这行是古老的阶级制度 |
[41:08] | built upon rules written by stupid old men. | 是一些又老又蠢的男人定下的规矩 |
[41:11] | Rules designed to make it impossible for women to enter this world. | 这些规矩让女人几乎进不了这一行 |
[41:15] | But still I’m here. How did this happen? | 但我却进来了,我是怎么做到的? |
[41:17] | (TITTERING ) Because, well, because you… | 因为…呃…你… |
[41:20] | Because I am the toughest cook in this kitchen. | 因为我是厨房里最好强的厨师 |
[41:22] | I’ve worked too hard for too long to get here | 我拼死拼活才做到这个位子 |
[41:24] | and I am not going to jeopardize it for some garbage boy who got lucky. | 我决不会让一个侥幸的清洁工毁了这一切 |
[41:27] | Got it? | 懂吗? |
[41:29] | (EX CLAIMS ) | |
[41:31] | (LAUGHING ) | |
[41:32] | Wow! | |
[41:34] | Easy to cook. Easy to eat. Gusteau makes Chinese food | 做的容易,吃得轻松,Gusteau让中国菜 |
[41:38] | Chine-easy. | 轻松…上桌 |
[41:41] | (LAUGHING ) | |
[41:42] | – Excellent work, Fran ois, as usual. – It’s good, isn’t it? | – 方斯瓦,干得好,从没让我失望 – 不错吧? |
[41:46] | I want you to work up something for my latest frozen food concept. | 希望你再替我最近的冷冻食品概念多出些主意 |
[41:50] | Gusteau’s Corn Puppies. | Gusteau牌 炸小热狗 |
[41:52] | They’re like corn dogs, only smaller. Bite size. | 就像普通热狗一样,只是小一点,一口一个 |
[41:57] | What are corn dogs? | 炸热狗是什么? |
[41:58] | Cheap sausages dipped in batter and deep fried. You know, American. | 就是那种便宜的碎肉香肠,外包油炸玉米面皮,你知道,美式食物 |
[42:03] | Whip something up. | 想点促销的办法 |
[42:04] | Maybe Gusteau in overalls and Huckleberry Tom hat. | 或许…让Gusteau穿吊带裤和戴美国牛仔帽 |
[42:08] | Or as a big ear of corn in doggie make-up. | 或是一根玉蜀黍化妆成一只狗 |
[42:11] | (HESITANTLY) Yes. But, please, with dignity. | 也可,不过还是得庄重点 |
[42:28] | (CLEARING THROAT) | |
[42:42] | Get my lawyer! | 叫我律师来! |
[42:44] | Well, the will stipulates | 呃,遗嘱上说… |
[42:46] | that if after a period of two years from the date of death | 我死后两年内如果 |
[42:50] | no heir appears, | 没有继承人出现 |
[42:51] | Gusteau’s business interests will pass to his sous chef. You. | Gusteau企业继承权移交给二厨,也就是你 |
[42:56] | I know what the will stipulates. | 我知道遗嘱上说什么 |
[42:58] | What I want to know is if this letter… If this boy changes anything! | 我是想知道这封信和这男孩的出现,会改变什么吗? |
[43:07] | There’s not much resemblance. | 看起来不能改变什麽 |
[43:09] | There’s no resemblance at all. He is not Gusteau’s son. | 他们二个看起来一点都不像,他不是Gusteau的儿子 |
[43:13] | Gusteau had no children, and what of the timing of all this? | Gusteau没有小孩,为什麽偏偏这个时候出现 |
[43:16] | The deadline in the will expires in less than a month! | 遗属上说的两年,再不到一个月就过期了! |
[43:20] | Suddenly, some boy arrives with a letter | 突然出现一个男孩,还拿了一封信 |
[43:22] | from his recently deceased mother claiming Gusteau is his father? | 是他刚过世的母亲写的,宣称Gusteau是他的父亲? |
[43:27] | Highly suspect! | 实在令人怀疑! |
[43:29] | – This is Gusteau’s? – Yes, yes, yes. | – Gusteau的帽子吗? – 是的,是的 |
[43:31] | – May I? – of course. | – 我能拿吗? – 当然 |
[43:32] | But the boy does not know. | 但这孩子还不知道 |
[43:34] | She claims she never told him, or Gusteau, and asks that I not tell. | 她说从没告诉过他和Gusteau,也请我不要说出去 |
[43:38] | – Why you? What Does she want? – a job for the boy. | – 为什么找上你,她想要什么? – 替孩子谋份差事 |
[43:42] | – Only a job? – Well, Yes. | – 只是找工作? – 嗯,对 |
[43:45] | Then what are you worried about? If he works here, | 那你还担心什么? 只要他在这里工作 |
[43:48] | you’ll be able to keep an eye on him while I do a little digging. | 你就能监视他,同时我去查访真相 |
[43:51] | Find out how much of this is real. | 看看这是否属实 |
[43:53] | I will need you to collect some DNA samples | 我要你去收集他的DNA样本 |
[43:56] | from the boy. Hair, maybe. | 头发或是其他什么 |
[43:57] | Mark my words. The whole thing is highly suspect. | 相信我,这整件事太令人怀疑了 |
[44:03] | He knows something. | 他一定知道什么 |
[44:05] | Relax, he’s a garbage boy. I think you can handle him. | 别慌,他只是打杂的,你一定能应付他 |
[44:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[44:17] | (STAMMERING ) I’m cutting vegetables. I’m cutting vegetables? | 呃…我在切菜,我在切菜? |
[44:19] | No! You waste energy and time! | 不是,你在浪费时间和精力! |
[44:20] | You think cooking is a cute job, like Mommy in the kitchen? | 你以为做菜很好玩,像妈咪在厨房? |
[44:24] | Well, Mommy never had to face | 妈咪不必面对 |
[44:25] | the dinner rush when the orders come flooding in, | 晚餐颠峰时间和蜂涌而来的点菜单 |
[44:26] | and every dish is different and none are simple, | 每道菜都不同,也都不简单 |
[44:28] | and all of the different cooking times, | 每道菜都需要不等的时间烹调 |
[44:29] | but must arrive on the customer’s table | 但却得同时 |
[44:31] | at exactly the same time, hot and perfect! | 热腾腾地端上客人的桌 |
[44:33] | Every second counts, and you cannot be Mommy! | 你得分秒必争,不能像妈咪一样! |
[44:38] | What is this? Keep your station clear! | -这是什麽?你的工作台怎么一团乱? |
[44:42] | When the meal rush comes, what will happen? | 忙的时候会发生什么事? |
[44:43] | Messy stations slow things down. | 脏乱的工作台拖慢你的速度 |
[44:45] | Food doesn’t go, orders pile up. Disaster. | 菜出不去,菜单堆起来,就会出乱子 |
[44:47] | I’ll make this easy to remember. | 我把规矩简化,好让你能记住 |
[44:49] | Keep your station clear, or I will kill you! | 保持干净的工作台,不然我宰了你! |
[44:55] | (EX CLAIMS IN DISGUST) Your sleeves look like you threw up on them. | 你的袖子看起来像是一块抹布 |
[44:57] | Keep your hands and arms in, close to the body. Like this. See? | 将手臂尽量靠近身体,懂吗? |
[45:00] | Always return to this position. | 随时保持姿势 |
[45:01] | Cooks move fast. Sharp utensils, hot metal, keep your arms in. | 动作快、刀利、缩手 |
[45:05] | You will minimize cuts and burns and keep your sleeves clean. | 能减少切烫伤,还要保持袖子的整洁 |
[45:08] | Mark of a chef: Messy apron, clean sleeves. | 肮脏的围裙和干净的袖子是做厨师的象征 |
[45:11] | I know the Gusteau style cold. | 我很了解Gusteau的作风 |
[45:12] | In every dish, Chef Gusteau always has something unexpected. | Gusteau的每一道菜都会有出人意料的地方 |
[45:16] | I will show you. I memorize all his recipe. | 我把Gusteau的食谱都背熟了,我会示范给你看 |
[45:19] | – Always do something unexpected. – no. Follow the recipe. | – 永远保持创意 – 不对,要照食谱行事 |
[45:23] | – But you just said that… – No, No, no. | – 但你刚才说… – 不是啦 |
[45:24] | It was his job to be unexpected. It is our job to… | 创新是他的工作,而我们的工作则是… |
[45:28] | – Follow his recipes. – Follow the recipe. | – 照着食谱来 – 照着食谱来 |
[45:30] | How do you tell how good bread is without tasting it? | 怎麽样不用吃也能分辨出好面包? |
[45:32] | Not the smell, not the look, but the sound of the crust. | 不必闻,不必看而是听声音,酥脆的声音 |
[45:36] | Listen. | 你听!哦! |
[45:38] | (CRUST CRACKING ) | |
[45:39] | Symphony of crackle. Only great bread sound this way. | 交响乐般的清脆,只有好面包才能发出这种声音 |
[45:43] | The only way to get the best produce is to have first pick of the day | 想要拿到每天最新鲜的蔬果 |
[45:46] | and there are only two way to get first pick. | 只有两种方法 |
[45:48] | Grow it yourself, or bribe a grower. | 自己种,或贿赂送货的让你先挑 |
[45:52] | Voila! The best restaurant get first pick. | -早安 -瞧!最好的餐厅才能第一个挑货 |
[45:55] | People think haute cuisine is snooty. So chef must also be snooty. | 人们都认为精致美食很高尚,所以厨师也一定很高尚 |
[45:59] | But not so. Lalo there ran away from home at 12. | 其实不然,莱洛12岁就离家出走 |
[46:03] | Got hired by circus people as an acrobat. | 去马戏团表演杂耍 |
[46:05] | (CHUCKLING ) And then he get fired | 后来因为勾搭团主的 |
[46:07] | for messing around with the ringmaster’s daughter. | 女儿被开除 |
[46:10] | (CONSPIRATORIAL WHISPER) Horst has done time. | 霍斯特做过牢 |
[46:12] | What for? | 为什么? |
[46:13] | No one know for sure. He changes the story every time you ask him. | 没人知道,每次有人问起,得到的答案都不一样 |
[46:16] | I defrauded a major corporation. | 我诈欺了一家大公司 |
[46:18] | I robbed the second largest bank in France using only a ballpoint pen. | 我只用一只笔抢了法国第二大银行 |
[46:22] | I created a hole in the ozone over Avignon. | 我把阿维尼市上空的臭氧层戳了个大洞 |
[46:25] | I killed a man with this thumb. | 我用这拇指杀了一个人 |
[46:27] | Don’t ever play cards with Pompidou. | 别和彭皮度赌纸牌 |
[46:30] | He’s been banned from Las Vegas and Monte Carlo. | 从拉斯维加斯到大西洋城都不欢迎他 |
[46:33] | – Larousse ran gun for the Resistance. – Which resistance? | – 莱鲁替地下组织运军火 – 哪个地下组织? |
[46:37] | He won’t say. Apparently, they didn’t win. | 他不肯说。 显然他们没得胜 |
[46:40] | So you see. | 所以说啦 |
[46:41] | We are artist, pirate. More than cooks are we. | 所以我们不仅是厨师,还是艺术家,海盗 |
[46:46] | – We? – Oui. you are One of us now, oui? | – 我们? – 是啊,你也是我们的一份子,懂吗? |
[46:50] | Oui. Thank you, by the way, for all the advice about cooking. | 懂,谢谢你,对了,还有你教我的烹饪技巧 |
[46:55] | – Thank you, too. – for what? | – 我也要谢你 – 为-为什么? |
[46:57] | For taking it. | 虚心受教 |
[46:59] | (MUSIC PLA YIN G ON RADIO ) | |
[47:01] | Huh? | |
[47:03] | The rat! | 嗯!老鼠! |
[47:07] | – (STUTTERING ) But he is a… – (TITTERING ) I just dropped My keys. | – 它-它-明明… – 我刚掉了钥匙 |
[47:14] | Have you decided this evening? | 决定要点什么了吗? |
[47:15] | – Your soup is excellent. But… – But we order it every time. | – 你们的汤很棒,但… – 但我们每次都点汤 |
[47:20] | – What else do you have? – Well, we have a Very nice foie gras. | – 你们还有什么? – 呃…我们的肥鹅肝不错 |
[47:23] | I know about the foie gras. | 这个我知道 |
[47:25] | The old standby, used to be famous for it. | 你们的招牌菜,以前很有名 |
[47:26] | What does the chef have that’s new? | 你们的主厨有什么新菜式吗? |
[47:29] | (DOOR SLAMMING ) | |
[47:30] | – Someone has asked what is new! – New? | – 有客人要点新菜! – 新菜? |
[47:32] | Yes. What do I tell them? | 对呀,我该怎么回话? |
[47:33] | – Well, what did you tell them? – I told them I would ask! | – 那你刚怎么回的? – 我只说要问问! |
[47:35] | What are you blathering about? | 你们在唧哩咕噜什么? |
[47:37] | – Customers are asking What is new. – What should I tell them? | – 客人问有什么新菜式 – 我该怎么回话? |
[47:39] | – What did you tell them? – I told them I would ask! | – 那你刚怎么回的? – 我只说要问问! |
[47:42] | (PONDERING ) | |
[47:43] | This is simple. | 这很简单 |
[47:44] | Just pull out an old Gusteau recipe, | 拿Gusteau的老食谱出来 |
[47:46] | something we haven’t made in a while… | 找个很久没做过的菜 |
[47:48] | They know about the old stuff. They like Linguini’s soup. | 他们知道我们以前的菜单,他们很喜欢Linguini的汤 |
[47:53] | They are asking for food from Linguini? | 他们要Linguini做的菜? |
[47:58] | A lot of customers like the soup. That’s all we are saying. | 很多客人喜欢那道汤,就这麽简单 |
[48:01] | Were we saying that? | 就这麽简单? |
[48:03] | Very well. If it’s Linguini they want | 那好,既然他们要Linguini |
[48:06] | tell them Chef Linguini has prepared something special for them. | 就告诉他们,Linguini为他们做了道很特别的菜 |
[48:11] | Something definitely off menu. | 而且绝对是菜单上没有的喔!? |
[48:14] | Oh, and don’t forget to stress | – 哦,别忘了强调 |
[48:16] | – its Linguini-ness. – Oui, chef. | 是林式私房菜 – 是,大厨 |
[48:19] | Now is your chance to try something won’thy of your talent, Linguini. | 现在是你发挥才能的时候啦,Linguini |
[48:23] | A forgotten favorite of the chef’s, sweetbread a la Gusteau. | 几乎被遗忘的主厨经典菜,古式牛杂 |
[48:28] | – Colette will Help you. – Oui, chef. | – 克莉特会帮你 – 是,大厨 |
[48:30] | Now, hurry up. Our diners are hungry. | 那就快吧,食客们都饿了 |
[48:33] | Are you sure? That recipe was a disaster. | 你确定?那道菜很难做 |
[48:36] | Gusteau himself said so. | Gusteau自己说过 |
[48:38] | Just the sort of challenge a budding chef needs. | 明日之星的厨师正需要这种挑战 |
[48:41] | Sweetbread a la Gusteau. | 古式牛杂 |
[48:43] | Sweetbread cooked in a seaweed salt crust | 牛杂做内馅,外包海藻盐调味的苏皮 |
[48:45] | with cuttlefish tentacle, dog rose puree, | 浓汁内馅在加墨鱼头,蔷薇花 |
[48:48] | geoduck egg, dried white fungus? | 蛤蜊蛋,银耳 |
[48:51] | Anchovy licorice sauce. | 凤尾鱼甜草酱 |
[48:54] | I don’t know this recipe, but it’s Gusteau’s, so… | 我不知道这道菜谱,既然是Gusteau的,那就… |
[48:57] | Lalo! We have some veal stomach soaking, yes? | 莱洛,我们有泡好的牛肚吗? |
[49:00] | Yes! The veal stomach, I get that. | 有,我去拿牛肚 |
[49:02] | Veal stomach? | 牛肚? |
[49:11] | Oh! | 哦 |
[49:12] | Okay. | |
[49:19] | (SNIFFING ) | |
[49:21] | I’ll be right back. Where… | 马上回来。 去哪儿… |
[49:25] | Hey, I got to… Hey! | 嘿~ 我要~ |
[49:27] | Don’t mind me. I just need to borrow this real quick. | 别介意,我-我借用一下,马上还 |
[49:31] | Let’s see, over here… | 还有…在这儿… |
[49:34] | I’ll be back. | 我会拿回来还 |
[49:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:38] | Excuse me. I’m going to… | 对-对不起,我… |
[49:40] | Apparently, I need this. I’ll be right… | 显然我需要这个,马上还… |
[49:42] | I’m going to pick that up. | 我要拿那个 |
[49:44] | I got some of that spice. | 还要拿点调味料 |
[49:47] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[49:49] | What are you doing? You’re supposed | 你干嘛? 你该 |
[49:50] | to be preparing the Gusteau recipe. | 照Gusteau的食谱做 |
[49:51] | (STUTTERING ) This is the recipe. | 就是食谱上的啊 |
[49:53] | The recipe doesn’t call for white truffle oil! | 那道菜没有用到白松露油 |
[49:55] | What else have you… You are improvising? | 你还有… 原来你即兴做菜? |
[49:57] | This is no time to experiment. The customer are waiting. | 没时间实验尝试,客人在等呐 |
[50:00] | You’re right. I should listen to you! | 你说的对,我该听你的 |
[50:03] | – Stop that! – Stop what? | – 够了 -什麽够了? |
[50:05] | Freaking me out! Whatever you are doing, stop it. | 别再吓我了,不管你在做什麽,快停 |
[50:07] | – Where is the special order? – Coming! | – 特点菜好了没? – 马上好! |
[50:09] | – I thought we were together on this. – we are together. | – 我原以为我们要一块儿做 – 我们是一块儿呀 |
[50:12] | – Then what are you doing? – It’s very hard to explain. | – 那你在干嘛? – 很难解释清楚 |
[50:15] | – The special? – Come get it! | – 特点菜? – 来拿吧! |
[50:19] | Whoa, whoa. I forgot the anchovy licorice sauce. | 等等,我忘了加凤尾鱼甜草酱 |
[50:23] | (EX CLAIMS ) | |
[50:25] | (GASPING ) | |
[50:27] | – Don’t you dare. – I’m not, I’m not. I’m… | – 你竟然敢 – 我不敢,我不敢… |
[50:34] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[50:37] | Is Linguini’s dish done yet? | Linguini的菜出了没? |
[50:40] | Ja. It’s as bad as we remember. Just went out. | 好了,就像我们记忆中的一样糟,端出去了 |
[50:43] | – did you taste it? – Ja, of course, before he changed it. | – 你尝过了? – 有…呃…在他改配料之前 |
[50:47] | Good. What? How could he change it? | 很好…什么!他怎麽可以随便加料? |
[50:50] | He changed it as it was going out the door! | 他在菜端出去之前才加上去的 |
[50:52] | Ow! | |
[50:53] | They love it! | 点菜的客人很喜欢! |
[50:54] | Other diners are already asking about it, about Linguini. | 其他的客人已经在问这道菜和是谁做的 |
[50:57] | I have seven more orders! | 我有7份订单! |
[50:59] | That’s wonderful. | 那…好极了 |
[51:06] | I’d like one of those. | 我也想点那道菜 |
[51:10] | Special order! | 特餐二客! |
[51:15] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[51:16] | Special order! Special order! Special order! | 特餐叁客,特餐,特餐 |
[51:28] | To Linguini. | 敬Linguini |
[51:29] | – Congratulations, Mr. Linguini. – Cheers, ja? | – 恭喜,Linguini先生 – 干杯,如何? |
[51:32] | Drink now, there’s plenty. | – 尽量喝,酒很多 – 好样的 |
[51:39] | Take a break, Little Chef. Get some air. | 小厨师,休息一下,透个气儿 |
[51:42] | We really did it tonight. | 我们今晚合作无间 |
[51:49] | Dah! | |
[51:51] | (GRUNTS ) | |
[51:54] | (CHUCKLES ) Got your toque! | 抓到你的帽子啦,呵呵~ |
[51:57] | Oh, seriously now. | 说正经的 |
[51:58] | I’d love to have a little talk with you, Linguini, in my office. | 我很想跟你谈谈,来我办公室 |
[52:03] | – am I in trouble? – trouble? no. | – 我有麻烦吗? – 麻烦? 哪的话 |
[52:06] | A little wine, a friendly chat. Just us cooks. | 厨师私下间聊聊,喝点小酒 |
[52:10] | (CHUCKLING GRACIOUSLY) | |
[52:11] | The plongeur won’t be coming to you for advice anymore, eh, Colette? | 他以后不必再找你商量事了,对吧,克莉特? |
[52:15] | He’s gotten all he needs. | 他得到他想要的了 |
[52:18] | (SNICKERING ) | |
[52:20] | Toasting your success, eh, Linguini? | 敬你一杯,恭喜你呀,Linguini |
[52:25] | Good for you. | 嗯 ,真有你的 |
[52:27] | I just took it to be polite. I don’t really drink, you know. | 哦!我只是恭敬不如从命,其实我不喝酒的 |
[52:31] | Of course you don’t. I wouldn’t either if I was drinking that. | 这种劣等酒,如果我是你,也不会喝 |
[52:35] | But you would have to be an idiot of elephantine proportions | 可是只有特大号的傻瓜加蠢蛋才 |
[52:39] | not to appreciate this ’61 Chateau Latour. | 不懂得欣赏我这珍藏已久六一年份的拉图堡红酒 |
[52:43] | And you, Monsieur Linguini, are no idiot. | Linguini先生,您可不是傻瓜 |
[52:48] | Let us toast your non-idiocy. | 为您的睿智干杯 |
[52:59] | (SLURPING ) | |
[53:03] | (CLATTERING ) | |
[53:15] | – Remy! – Emile? | – Remy! – 艾米? |
[53:17] | I can’t believe it! You’re alive! | 真不敢相信,你居然还活着! |
[53:19] | – You made it! – I thought I’d never see you guys again! | – 你熬过来啦! – 我以为再也见不到你们了! |
[53:21] | We figured you didn’t survive the rapids. | 我们还以为你被大水冲走了 |
[53:23] | And what are you eating? | 你在吃什么? |
[53:28] | I don’t really know. | 我也不知道 |
[53:30] | I think it was some sort of wrapper once. | 它可能曾经用来包什麽吧 |
[53:33] | What? No. You’re in Paris now, baby. My town. | 这怎么可以!好兄弟,你现在在巴黎,我的城市 |
[53:38] | No brother of mine eats rejectamenta in my town. | 在我的城市,我的哥哥是不可以吃垃圾的喔 |
[53:44] | (PEOPLE LAUGHING ) | |
[53:49] | (GRUNTING ) | |
[53:51] | Remy! You are stealing? You told Linguini he could trust you. | Remy,你居然偷东西?你曾向Linguini保证过 |
[53:55] | – And he can. It’s for my brother. – But the boy could lose his job. | – 他是我哥哥,没问题啦 – 但他可能会因此而失掉工作 |
[53:59] | Which means I would, too. It’s under control, okay? | 他走人就表示我也得走人,我知道轻重的啦 |
[54:03] | – More wine? – I shouldn’t, but… Okay. | – 再来点酒? – 我实在不能再喝了,但…好吧 |
[54:07] | So, where did you train, Linguini? | 你在哪里拜师学艺? |
[54:11] | Train? All right. | 学艺? 还真的咧! |
[54:13] | Surely you don’t expect me to believe this is your first time cooking? | 你总不会要我相信你是第一次做菜吧? |
[54:18] | – It’s not. – I knew it! | – 当然不是 – 我就知道! |
[54:19] | Lt’s my… Second, third, fourth… Fifth time. | 这是我第1, 2, 3, 4,…第5次 |
[54:23] | Monday was my first time. | 星期一是我的第1次 |
[54:25] | But I’ve taken out the garbage lots of times before that… | 但此之前,我倒过很多次垃圾,还扫过很多次地 |
[54:28] | Yes, yes. Have some more wine. | 那自然。 再来点酒 |
[54:30] | Tell me, Linguini, about your interests. | 告诉我,Linguini,你有什麽兴趣 |
[54:33] | Do you like animals? | 你喜欢动物吗? |
[54:36] | (CHUCKLING ) What? Animals? What kind? | 什么,动物,哪种? 呵呵~ |
[54:39] | The usual, dogs, cats, horses, guinea pigs, | 就是一般的嘛,猫、狗、马、天筑鼠… |
[54:43] | rats. | 老鼠? |
[54:46] | I brought you something to… | 我给你带了一样…啊! |
[54:47] | (SCREAMS ) | |
[54:48] | No, no, no, no! | 不,不,不! |
[54:49] | Spit that out right now! | 现在立刻把它吐掉! |
[54:52] | I have got to teach you about food. Close your eyes. | 我得教你如何品尝,闭上眼睛 |
[54:55] | Now take a bite of… No! No! No! | 来,先尝一小口…不,不,不! |
[55:00] | – Don’t just hork it down! – Too late. | – 别囫囵吞枣! – 来不及啦,呵呵~ |
[55:04] | Here. | 来 |
[55:05] | Chew it slowly. Only think about the taste. | 细嚼慢咽,专心品尝味道 |
[55:12] | – See? – Not really. | – 嗯?怎麽样? – 不怎样 |
[55:14] | Creamy, salty sweet, an oaky nuttiness. | 奶油味、咸咸甜甜的、坚果的风味 |
[55:17] | – You detect that? – Oh, I’m detecting nuttiness. | – 察觉出来没? – 嗯,我吃出”疯”味了 |
[55:21] | Close your eyes. Now taste this. | 闭上眼睛,现来尝这个 |
[55:24] | Whole different thing, right? Sweet, crisp, slight tang on the finish. | 完全不同的口味,对吧?甜、脆、然后一点点冲鼻的味道 |
[55:29] | – Okay. – now, try them together. | – 哦~ – 现在一起吃 |
[55:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[55:36] | I think I’m getting a little something there. | 现在我开始有感觉了 |
[55:39] | – it might be the nuttiness. – See? | – 可能就是你说的疯味 – 懂了吧? |
[55:41] | – Could be the tang. – That’s it. | – 可能是冲味 – 对啦 |
[55:43] | Now, imagine every great taste in the world | 想像一下世上所有单一的味道 |
[55:45] | being combined into infinite combinations. | 可以组合成无数种味道 |
[55:47] | Tastes that no one has tried yet! Discoveries to be made! | 很多全新的口味,等着我们去发掘 |
[55:50] | I think… | -我觉得… -嗯哼? |
[55:53] | – you lost me again. – (GROANING ) yeah. | -其实都一样耶 -算了 |
[55:55] | But that was interesting. | 可是满有趣的 |
[55:57] | Most interesting garbage I ever… Hey! What are we doing? | 没吃过这麽好吃的垃圾…喂~ 我们在干嘛? |
[56:00] | Dad doesn’t know you’re alive yet! | 老爸还不知道你没死! |
[56:01] | We’ve got to go to the colony! Everyone will be thrilled! | 我们得回窝里,大伙儿一定很高兴! |
[56:04] | – Yeah!But… – what? | – 嗯~ 但… – 怎么? |
[56:05] | Thing is, I kind of have to… | 老实说,我似乎该… |
[56:09] | What do you “have to” more than family? | 有什么比家人更重要? |
[56:11] | What’s more important here? | 这里有什么值得你留恋? |
[56:12] | Well, I… | 呃,我… |
[56:15] | It wouldn’t hurt to visit. | 我可以回去探亲 |
[56:18] | – have you had a pet rat? – no. | – 你有养老鼠当宠物吗? – 没 |
[56:20] | – did you work in a lab with rats? – no. | – 你有接触过实验室里的老鼠? – 没 |
[56:21] | Perhaps you lived in squalor at some point? | 那你住的房子是不是非常的脏乱? |
[56:23] | Nopety nopety no. | 没…没有…当然没 |
[56:25] | You know something about rats! You know you do! | 你一定知道,自己知道有关老鼠的事 |
[56:28] | You know who know do whacka-doo. Ratta-tatta. | 你知道…我知道…鼠…蔬… |
[56:31] | – Hey!Why do they call it that? – what? | – 对了,为什么叫那个菜名? – 什么? |
[56:34] | Ratatouille. It’s like a stew, right? Why do they call it that? | “杂菜烩”,烩是炆火慢煨的意思吧?怎么会叫这个名字? |
[56:38] | If you’re going to name a food, | 如果要替一道菜命名 |
[56:39] | you should give it a name that sounds delicious. | 该取个听起来好吃的名字 |
[56:42] | Ratatouille doesn’t sound delicious. It sounds like “rat” and “patootie.” | 杂菜烩听起来不好吃,像是焖了半天,又杂又烂的一堆剩菜 |
[56:48] | Rat patootie. Which does not sound delicious. | 杂碎烂菜,听起来很难吃 |
[56:54] | Regrettably we are all out of wine. | 真可惜,酒喝完了 |
[57:02] | My son has returned! | 我儿子回家啦! |
[57:04] | (ALL CHEERING ) | |
[57:28] | And finding someone to replace you for poison checker has been a disaster. | 要找人取代你当毒药检查员的位置,简直是…太难了 |
[57:34] | Nothing’s been poisoned, thank God, but it hasn’t been easy. | 虽然没人因此被毒死,不过这阵子也真难捱 |
[57:38] | – You didn’t make it easy. – I know. I am sorry, Dad. | – 没人能跟你比 – 我知道,对不起,老爸 |
[57:42] | Well, the important thing is that you’re home. | 重要的是,现在你终于回家了 |
[57:46] | (STUTTERING ) Yeah, well, about that… | 嗯~ 呃~ 说到这儿… |
[57:49] | You look thin. Why is that? | 你瘦了,怎么啦? |
[57:51] | A shortage of food, or a surplus of snobbery? | 缺少吃的,还是你太挑剔了? |
[57:57] | Lt’s tough out there in the big world all alone, isn’t it? | 只身在外谋生很不容易吧? |
[58:00] | Sure, but it’s not like I’m a kid anymore. | 没错啦,不过我也不是孩子了 |
[58:04] | – Hey. Hey, boy. What’s up? – I can take care of myself. | – 嗯~ 发生什么事? – 我能照顾自己 |
[58:06] | I’ve found a nice spot not far away, so I’ll be able to visit often. | 我找了个住处,离家不远,我可以常回来看看 |
[58:10] | Nothing like a cold splash of reality to make you… | 现实的残酷一定让你学到… |
[58:14] | – Visit? – I will. I promise. Often. | – 回来看看? – 一定常回来,我保证 |
[58:17] | – You’re not staying? – No. It’s not a big deal, Dad. I just… | – 你不留下来? – 不,这没什麽大不了的,老爸… |
[58:22] | You didn’t think I was going to stay forever, did you? | 你总不会认为我会一辈子都呆在家里吧? |
[58:25] | Eventually, a bird’s got to leave the nest. | 小鸟长大了,总要离巢自力的 |
[58:27] | We’re not birds. We’re rats. | 我们不是小鸟,是老鼠 |
[58:29] | We don’t leave our nests. We make them bigger. | 我们不分家,而是扩大 |
[58:32] | – Well, maybe I’m a different kind of rat. – Maybe you’re not a rat at all. | – 呃~ 也许我和其他鼠众不同吧 – 也许你根本不是老鼠 |
[58:35] | Maybe that’s a good thing. | 也许这是好事 |
[58:37] | Hey! The band’s really on tonight, huh? | 呵~ 今晚的乐队真不赖 |
[58:39] | Rats. All we do is take, Dad. | 爸,我们鼠辈只会偷 |
[58:41] | I’m tired of taking. I want to make things. | 爸…我厌倦偷窃,我要创造东西 |
[58:44] | I want to add something to this world. | 我要给这世界创新 |
[58:46] | – You’re talking like a human. – Who are not as bad as you say. | – 你口气像人类 – 他们不像你说的那么坏 |
[58:49] | – Oh, yeah? What makes you so sure? – Oh, man. | – 真的? 你为何如此肯定? – 噢,惨了 |
[58:52] | (HESITANTLY) I’ve been able to observe them | 我有机会… |
[58:56] | at a close-ish sort of range. | 近距离…观察过他们 |
[58:59] | – yeah? How close? – Close enough. | – 真的? 多近? – 很近 |
[59:01] | And they’re, you know, not so bad as you say they are. | 他们…其实…不像你说的那样 |
[59:06] | Come with me. I got something I want you to see. | 跟我来,我给你看点东西 |
[59:11] | You know, I’m going to stay here. | 那…我就不去了 |
[59:14] | Make sure the floors and countertops are clean before you lock up. | 你锁门之前,要把炉台和地板打扫干净 |
[59:18] | Wait. You want me to stay and clean? | 等等,你让我最后离开,打扫锁门? |
[59:21] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[59:23] | – no. – Good boy. See you tomorrow. | – 嗯…没有 – 好孩子,明天见 |
[59:30] | (SIGHING ) | |
[59:34] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[59:42] | (GASPING ) | |
[59:46] | Take a good long look, Remy. | 好好看看吧,Remy |
[59:50] | Now, this is what happens | 这就是放心地 |
[59:51] | when a rat gets a little too comfortable around humans. | 接近人类后的下场 |
[59:56] | The world we live in belongs to the enemy. | 我们生存的世界,属于敌人 |
[1:00:00] | We must live carefully. | 我们得处处小心 |
[1:00:04] | We look out for our own kind, Remy. | 同胞间要彼此观照,Remy |
[1:00:07] | When all is said and done, we’re all we’ve got. | 最後我们能依靠的还是自己人 |
[1:00:16] | – no. – what? | – 不 – 什么? |
[1:00:19] | No. Dad, I don’t believe it. You’re telling me that the future is… | 不,爸,我不信,你说我们的将来 |
[1:00:25] | Can only be more of this? | 只会比这更惨 |
[1:00:28] | This is the way things are. You can’t change nature. | 事实就是如此,你无法改变自然规律 |
[1:00:34] | Change is nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. | 爸,改变就是自然的规律,尽力而为,便能滴水穿石 |
[1:00:39] | And it starts when we decide. | 下定决心后,改变就开始了 |
[1:00:43] | – Where you going? – with luck, forward. | – 你去哪? – 向前走,祝我好运 |
[1:01:11] | Hey! Yeah. | |
[1:01:31] | (SNORING ) | |
[1:01:37] | (SNORING ) | |
[1:01:41] | (VEHICLE ARRIVING ) | |
[1:01:52] | (MOANING ) | |
[1:02:02] | (LINGUINI MOANS ) | |
[1:02:11] | (SLEEPILY) Stop it. | |
[1:02:20] | (RATTLING OUTSIDE) | |
[1:02:41] | (DEEP BREATH) | |
[1:02:46] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[1:02:49] | (CLEARING THROAT) | |
[1:02:50] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[1:02:53] | So, the chef, he invited you in for a drink? | 大厨…请你喝酒谈天? |
[1:02:57] | That’s big. | 这可是大事 |
[1:02:59] | That’s big. What did he say? | 这可是大事…他说了什么? |
[1:03:06] | What? | 怎么? |
[1:03:08] | What, you can’t tell me? | 怎么~ 你不能告诉我? |
[1:03:10] | Oh! | 哦~ |
[1:03:12] | Forgive me for intruding on your deep, personal relationship with the chef. | 恕我破坏你和他之间的深交私谊 |
[1:03:16] | Oh, I see how it is. | 哦,我明白了 |
[1:03:18] | You get me to teach you a few kitchen tricks | 你让我教你几招厨艺 |
[1:03:21] | to dazzle the boss and then you blow past me? | 好向老板炫燿,然后就过河拆桥 |
[1:03:23] | Wake up. Wake up. | 快醒醒,快醒醒! |
[1:03:26] | I thought you were different. | 我以为你不同 |
[1:03:30] | I thought you thought I was different. | 我还以为你也认为我不同 |
[1:03:33] | I thought… | 我又以为… |
[1:03:35] | (SNORING ) | |
[1:03:38] | I didn’t have to help you! | 我当初也不一定要帮你! |
[1:03:40] | Lf I looked out only for myself, I would have let you drown! | 如果我只顾自己,谁去管你死活 |
[1:03:43] | But… | 但… |
[1:03:45] | I wanted you to succeed. I liked you. | 我希望你成功…我还蛮喜欢你 |
[1:03:52] | My mistake. | 我的错 |
[1:03:54] | Colette. Wait, wait. Colette! | 克莉特,等等! 等等,克莉特! |
[1:03:57] | Lt’s over, Little Chef. I can’t do it anymore. | 结束了,小厨师,我不能再装下去了 |
[1:04:01] | Colette! Wait, wait! Don’t motorcycle away. | 克莉特,等等! 别-骑车-走 |
[1:04:04] | Look, I’m no good with words. I’m no good with food either. | 老实说,我不太会说话,也不太会做菜 |
[1:04:08] | At least not without your help. | 起码没你的帮忙,我不会做菜 |
[1:04:10] | I hate false modesty. It’s just another way to lie. | 我讨厌惺惺做态,那只是另种形式的撒谎 |
[1:04:14] | – (SIGHS ) You have talent. – No, but I don’t! Really! Lt’s not me. | – 你有天赋 – 但是我没有,真的,那不是我 |
[1:04:18] | When I added that extra ingredient | 那次我没听你话 |
[1:04:20] | instead of following the recipe like you said, | 按照食谱,却私自加料… |
[1:04:23] | (CHUCKLING ) that wasrt me either. | 那也不是我 |
[1:04:25] | – What do you mean? – I mean, I wouldn’t have done that. | – 什么意思? – 我是说,我要是我,决不会那样 |
[1:04:28] | I would’ve followed the recipe. | 我会按照食谱 |
[1:04:30] | I would’ve followed your advice. | 我会按照你的建议 |
[1:04:31] | I would’ve followed your advice to the ends of the earth. | 我会听你的话…直到海枯石烂 |
[1:04:33] | – Because I love Your advice. – But… | – 因为我爱你…的建议 – 但… |
[1:04:38] | But I… | 但,我… |
[1:04:40] | Don’t do it. | 别说出去 |
[1:04:41] | I have a secret. It’s sort of disturbing. | 我有一个秘密…难以启齿 |
[1:04:45] | (TITTERING ) | |
[1:04:47] | – I have a… – (STUTTERING ) what? you… | – 我有一个… – 什~么~? 你… |
[1:04:50] | – I have a ra… – you have a rash? | – 我有一个鼠… – 你中暑了? |
[1:04:54] | No, no, no. I have this… This tiny little… | 不,不,我有一个小…小小的… |
[1:04:59] | Little… | 小… |
[1:05:02] | (SPEAKING QUICKLY) A tiny chef who tells me what to do. | 小厨师,他会指挥我做菜 |
[1:05:04] | (IN DISBELIEF) A tiny chef? | 小厨师? |
[1:05:06] | Yes. Yes. He’s… | 是,是的,他… |
[1:05:10] | – He’s up here. – In your brain? | – 他在上面 – 在你脑子里? |
[1:05:14] | (GRUNTING ) | |
[1:05:15] | Why is it so hard to talk to you? Okay. Here we go. | 你怎么还没听懂?好吧,明着说 |
[1:05:20] | You inspire me. I’m going to risk it all. | 你启发了我,所以我要不顾一切…. |
[1:05:24] | I’m going to risk looking like the biggest idiot psycho you’ve ever seen. | 冒着会被你误认为是一个你所见过最蠢的神经病 |
[1:05:29] | You want to know why I’m such a fast learner? | 你想知道我为什么…学得这么快? |
[1:05:31] | You want to know why I’m such a great cook? | 你想知道我为什么那么会做菜? |
[1:05:34] | Don’t laugh! I’m going to show you! | 别笑我,我秀给你看! |
[1:05:40] | No! No! | 不要,不要! |
[1:05:42] | (GRUNTING ) | |
[1:06:12] | (TYPEWRITER CLICKING ) | |
[1:06:26] | – What is it, Ambrister? – Gusteau’s. | – 什么事,安部斯特? – 关于Gusteau |
[1:06:29] | – Finally closing, is it? – no. | – 终于关门大吉,对吧? – 不是 |
[1:06:32] | – More financial trouble? – No, it’s… | – 资金周转困难? – 不是,是… |
[1:06:35] | Announced a new line of microwave egg rolls? | 又推出新产品,微波春卷? |
[1:06:38] | What? What? Spit it out. | 别吞吞吐吐,有话快说 |
[1:06:40] | (STUTTERING ) lt’s come back. It’s popular. | 又-又东山再起,大受欢迎 |
[1:06:47] | – I haven’t reviewed Gusteau’s in years. – No, sir. | – 我都好几年没评论过他们了 – 嗯,的确 |
[1:06:51] | My last review condemned it | 我最后盖棺论定: |
[1:06:52] | – to the tourist trade. – Yes, sir. | – 他们只配做”流动”食品 -没错 |
[1:06:54] | I said, “Gusteau has finally found his rightful place in history | 我说,”Gusteau终于有了历史定位 |
[1:06:58] | right alongside another equally famous chef, | 与另一位齐名的大厨 波亚提 并列 |
[1:07:02] | (IN DISGUST) Monsieur Boyardee.” | 沦落到做罐头和冷冻食品的地步” |
[1:07:04] | Touche. | 一针见血 |
[1:07:05] | That is where I left it. That was my last word. | 那就是我的结论,多说无益 |
[1:07:09] | – the last word. – Yes. | – 结论 – 是的 |
[1:07:12] | Then tell me, Ambrister, | 安部斯特,那么你说… |
[1:07:15] | how could it be popular? | 如何能再受好评? |
[1:07:20] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不,不,不! |
[1:07:24] | The DNA matches, the timing works, everything checks out. | DNA吻合,时间也准,一切都无懈可击 |
[1:07:28] | He is Gusteau’s son. | 他是Gusteau的儿子 |
[1:07:29] | This can’t just happen! The whole thing is a setup! | 怎么可能! 整个事件都是预谋! |
[1:07:33] | The boy knows! | 那家伙一定知道 |
[1:07:34] | Look at him out there, pretending to be an idiot. | 你看他,还装着一付无辜的样子 |
[1:07:38] | He’s toying with my mind like a cat with a ball of… Something. | 他耍我,像猫玩那个什么球来着… |
[1:07:42] | – String? – Yes!Playing dumb. | – 毛线球? – 对! |
[1:07:45] | – Taunting me with that rat. – rat? | – 还装傻,用老鼠来愚弄我 – 老鼠? |
[1:07:47] | Yes. He’s consorting with it. | 没错! 弄只老鼠放在身上 |
[1:07:49] | Deliberately trying to make me think it’s important. | 故意让我误认为它很重要 |
[1:07:51] | – The rat. – Exactly! | – 那只老鼠? – 正是! |
[1:07:55] | Is the rat important? | 那只老鼠很重要? |
[1:07:58] | Of course not! He just wants me to think that it is. | 当然不是! 他只想让我误以为如此 |
[1:08:01] | Oh, I see the theatricality of it. | 啊~ 我明白他在耍什么把戏了 |
[1:08:04] | A rat appears on the boy’s first night, I order him to kill it. | 一只老鼠出现在他上班的第一天,我叫他杀了它 |
[1:08:06] | And now he wants me to see it everywhere. | 然后他故弄玄虚,让我以为老鼠无所不在 |
[1:08:09] | (EX CITEDLY) Ooh! | |
[1:08:11] | Lt’s here! No, it isn’t, it’s here! | 它在这! 不是,在那! |
[1:08:13] | Am I seeing things, am I crazy? Is there a phantom rat or is there not? | 我是不是眼花了?是不是发疯了?它是幽灵还是真的? |
[1:08:16] | But, oh, no! | 哦…不! |
[1:08:18] | I refuse to be sucked into his little game of… | 我才不会那麽容易上他的当… |
[1:08:25] | Should I be concerned about this? About you? | 我该为这种情形感到忧心吗?我是说…你? |
[1:08:37] | (SIGHING ) | |
[1:08:38] | Huh? | |
[1:08:50] | I can’t fire him. He’s getting attention. | 我不能开除他,他现在是焦点 |
[1:08:52] | If I fire him now, everyone will wonder why. | 如果开除他,会引人怀疑 |
[1:08:55] | And the last thing I want is people looking into this. | 我最不希望的,就是引起注意 |
[1:08:58] | What are you so worried about? | 你担心这个干嘛? |
[1:08:59] | Isn’t it good to have the press? | 媒体报导难道不好? |
[1:09:01] | Isn’t it good to have Gusteau’s name getting headlines? | Gusteau的大名上头条新闻,不好吗? |
[1:09:03] | Not if they’re over his face! | 登的是他的脸就不好! |
[1:09:06] | Gusteau’s already has a face, and it’s fat and lovable and familiar. | Gusteau的形象已经深植人心,胖呼呼的,人见人爱 |
[1:09:10] | And it sells burritos! Millions and millions of burritos! | 就是这个招牌,卖了几百万个卷饼! |
[1:09:15] | The deadline passes in three days. | 两年期限,再三天就过了 |
[1:09:17] | Then you can fire him whenever he ceases to be valuable | 然後他不再有利用价值,你就可以开除他 |
[1:09:20] | and no one will ever know. | 神不知鬼不觉 |
[1:09:23] | I was worried about the hair sample you gave me. | 令我担心的是,你给我鉴定用的头发 |
[1:09:25] | – I had to send them back to the lab. – Why? | – 我得再送一次检 – 为什么? |
[1:09:28] | Because the first time it came back identified as rodent hair. | 因为你第一次给我的被鉴定成是鼠毛 |
[1:09:38] | – No, No, no. – what? | – 不,不 – 怎-怎么啦? |
[1:09:40] | Try this. It’s better. | 试试这个,比较好 |
[1:09:49] | (GRUNTING ) | |
[1:09:52] | (SIGHING ) | |
[1:09:56] | Well, because you… | – 因为你… – 先上来吧 |
[1:09:59] | Whoa! | |
[1:10:00] | (BOTH LAUGHING ) | |
[1:10:09] | (LINGUINI LAUGHING ) | |
[1:10:14] | (GASPING ) | |
[1:10:21] | (PEOPLE CHATTERING ) | |
[1:10:22] | Rat! | 老鼠! |
[1:10:23] | (PEOPLE SCREAMING ) | |
[1:10:30] | Disgusting little creatures. | 恶心的小东西 |
[1:10:42] | I was reminded how fragile it all was. | 再次提醒了我,我一切的努力是多么地脆弱 |
[1:10:46] | How the world really saw me. | 世界到底是怎么看我的 |
[1:10:49] | And it just kept getting better. | 我的处境更是每况愈下 |
[1:10:53] | Remy Remy! | |
[1:10:53] | Remy Remy! | |
[1:10:54] | Psst! Psst! | |
[1:10:58] | Hey, hey, hey, little brother! | 喂~ 小弟! |
[1:11:00] | We were afraid you werert going to, you know, show up. | 我们刚还担心,你不会来了呢 |
[1:11:04] | – Hey, Remy!How you doing? – you told them? | – Remy,你好啊? – 你告诉他们了? |
[1:11:08] | Emile, that’s exactly what I said not to do! | 拜托,我不是叫你不要说的吗?! |
[1:11:11] | But you know these guys. They’re my friends. | 可是你认识他们啊!他们是朋友 |
[1:11:13] | I didn’t think you meant them. | 我以为你说的不包括他们 |
[1:11:14] | (GROANING ) Look, I’m sorry. | 呃…对不起啦 |
[1:11:16] | Don’t tell me you’re sorry, tell them you’re sorry. | 别跟我说对不起,去跟他们说才对 |
[1:11:19] | – is there a problem over here? – No, there is not. | – 这出了什么问题? – 没,没事 |
[1:11:24] | Wait here. | 在这等 |
[1:11:31] | It’s locked? | 锁了 |
[1:11:33] | Hmm… | |
[1:11:39] | Remy, what are you doing in here? | Remy,你来这里干嘛? |
[1:11:41] | Okay. Emile shows up with… | 艾米来了,还带了… |
[1:11:44] | Okay, I said not to. I told him… He goes and blabs to… | 我告诉过他,叫他不要…结果他还是到处宣传… |
[1:11:48] | Yeah, it’s a disaster. | 搞得天下大乱 |
[1:11:50] | Anyway, they’re hungry, the food safe is locked and I need the key. | 总之,他们饿了,储藏室锁了,我需要钥匙 |
[1:11:54] | – They want you to steal food? – Yes. No! Lt’s… | – 他们要你偷食物? – 对…不对…其实… |
[1:11:58] | It’s complicated. It’s family. They don’t have your ideals. | 说来话长,他们是我家人,他们没有你那么有原则 |
[1:12:02] | (IN SOUTHERN ACCENT) Ideals? Lf Chef Fancy Pants had any ideals, | 原则?爱现厨师要是有原则 |
[1:12:05] | you think I’d be hawking barbecue over here? | 你想,我还会沿街叫卖烤肉? |
[1:12:07] | (IN MEXICAN ACCENT) Or microwave burritos? | 微波卷饼? |
[1:12:08] | Or, Tooth, I say, Tooth Pick’n Chicken? | 还有,那个塞牙缝的鸡块… |
[1:12:10] | About as French as a corn dog! | 跟热狗一样道地的法国菜! |
[1:12:12] | (BARKING ) Coming soon! | 汪汪~ 即将上市! |
[1:12:13] | We’re inventing new ways to sell out over here. | 我们每天都有新花样上市 |
[1:12:15] | (IN SCOTTISH ACCENT) Will ye be wanting some haggis bites? | 想来点苏格兰菜食品? |
[1:12:17] | I cannot control how they use my image, Remy. | 他们要怎麽使用我的肖像我管不着 |
[1:12:19] | – I am dead! – Can you guys shut up? | – 因为我死了 – 你们都给我闭嘴! |
[1:12:22] | I’ve got to think! Word’s getting out. If I can’t keep them quiet, | 话很快就传开了,我也阻止不了,我得想想办法 |
[1:12:27] | the entire clars gonna be after me with their mouths open and… | 哦!我整个家族都会张大着嘴缠着我要呢… |
[1:12:30] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[1:12:31] | Hey. Your will! | 你的遗嘱 |
[1:12:34] | – Oh, this is interesting. Mind if I… – Not at all. | – 真有趣,不介意我… – 怎么会 |
[1:12:41] | Linguini? Linguini? | |
[1:12:43] | Why would Linguini be filed with your will? | 有关Linguini的档案,怎么会跟你的遗嘱放在一起? |
[1:12:46] | This used to be my office. | 这以前就是我的办公室呀 |
[1:13:11] | He’s your son? | 他是你儿子? |
[1:13:13] | – I have a son? – How Could you Not know this? | – 我有儿子? – 你居然不知道? |
[1:13:16] | I am a figment of your imagination. You did not know, how could I? | 我是你幻想出来的,你都不知道,我怎么会知道? |
[1:13:20] | Well, your son is the rightful owner of this restaurant! | 你儿子是这家餐厅合法的继承人 |
[1:13:24] | (GASPING ) | |
[1:13:25] | No! No! The rat! | 不!不!老鼠!它… |
[1:13:27] | (GROANING ) | |
[1:13:30] | (SCREAMING ) | |
[1:13:33] | – Sorry, chef. – The rat! Lt’s stolen my documents! | – 对不起,大厨 – 那只老鼠偷了我的文件 |
[1:13:36] | – It’s getting away! – Hey, Mr. Chef! | 让开! 他逃了! |
[1:13:50] | (HORN BLARING ) | |
[1:14:01] | (SCREAMING ) | |
[1:14:29] | (GRUNTS ) | |
[1:14:54] | (SCREAMING ) | |
[1:15:03] | (GROANS ) | |
[1:15:11] | (LAUGHING ) | |
[1:15:12] | (GASPS ) You! | 你! |
[1:15:14] | – Get out of my office. – He’s not in your office. You are in his. | -滚出我的办公室-不是他在你的办公室,是你在他的办公室 |
[1:15:22] | Bottoms up, Linguini! | – 干杯,恭喜Linguini! |
[1:15:24] | (LE FES TIN PLAYING ) | |
[1:15:27] | Cheers, ja. | – 来,干! |
[1:15:36] | (ALL CHUCKLING ) | |
[1:15:43] | (GRUMBLING ) | |
[1:16:21] | (HORST EX CLAIMING ANGRILY) | |
[1:16:35] | – Chef! Chef! – Chef Linguini! | – 大厨! 大厨! – Linguini大厨! |
[1:16:37] | (REPORTERS CLAMORING ) | |
[1:16:39] | Your rise has been meteoric, yet you have no formal training. | 您迅速成名,然而却非科班出身 |
[1:16:42] | What is the secret to your genius? | 精湛的厨艺是否有什么秘密? |
[1:16:43] | Secret? You want the truth? | 秘密? 你-你真想知道? |
[1:16:48] | (HESITANTLY) I am Gusteau’s son. It’s in my blood I guess. | 我是Gusteau的儿子,我猜…是因为身上留着他的血 |
[1:16:53] | But you werert aware of that fact until very recently. | 但您直到最近才知道这件事呀 |
[1:16:56] | No. | 没错 |
[1:16:57] | And it resulted in your taking ownership of this restaurant. | 你也因此继承了这个餐厅 |
[1:16:59] | How did you find out? | 您是怎么发现的? |
[1:17:01] | Well, some part of me just knew. | 呃~ 我身上某部份的直觉吧 |
[1:17:05] | The Gusteau part? | Gusteau的部份? |
[1:17:08] | – Where do you get Your inspiration? – Inspiration has many names. | – 是谁给您的启发? – 我得感谢很多人 |
[1:17:12] | – Mine is named Colette. – what? | – 最要感谢的是…克莉特 – 什么? |
[1:17:15] | (REMY SQUEAKING ) | |
[1:17:17] | Something’s stuck in my teeth. | 有东西卡在牙缝 |
[1:17:19] | (RINGING ) | |
[1:17:22] | Health Inspector. | 卫生稽查员 |
[1:17:24] | I wish to report a rat infestation. | 我要举报一起鼠患 |
[1:17:27] | It’s taken over my… | 大举出没在我的…呃~ |
[1:17:28] | (STAMMERING ) Gusteau’s restaurant. | 呃~ Gusteau餐厅 |
[1:17:30] | Gusteau’s, eh? | Gusteau,是吗? |
[1:17:31] | I can drop by. Let’s see. First opening is three months. | 我可以去看看,不过最快也得三个月后 |
[1:17:36] | It must happen now! It’s a gourmet restaurant! | 你必须马上去,因为是著名的美食餐厅 |
[1:17:38] | Monsieur, I have the information. If someone cancels, I’ll slot you in. | 先生,我记下了,让你候补,一有空缺,我马上去办 |
[1:17:41] | (STAMMERING ) But the rat! You must… | 可是…可是那老鼠,你必须… |
[1:17:43] | (DIAL TONE DRONING ) | |
[1:17:45] | lt stole my documents. | 偷了我的文件 |
[1:17:48] | It’s past opening time. | 过了开门营业的时间 |
[1:17:49] | (GROANING ) He should have finished an hour ago. | 一小时前就该结束采访 |
[1:17:52] | (LAUGHING ) | |
[1:17:54] | Bonjour, ma cherie. Join us. | 亲爱的,你好,一块聊聊吧 |
[1:17:56] | We were just talking about my inspiration. | 我们正谈到我的灵感来源 |
[1:17:58] | Yes, he calls it his tiny chef. | 对!他称那是「他的小厨师」 |
[1:18:01] | (SQUEAKING ) | |
[1:18:02] | Not that, dearest. I meant you. | 不是它啦,亲爱的,我指的是你 |
[1:18:04] | (DOOR OPENING ) | |
[1:18:06] | (REPORTERS GASPING ) | |
[1:18:07] | – It’s him. – Ego? | – 是他 – 伊果? |
[1:18:09] | Anton Ego! | 安唐?伊果! |
[1:18:10] | Is that Ego? | 那是伊果吗? |
[1:18:12] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[1:18:14] | – you are Monsieur Linguini? – Hello. | – 你是Linguini先生? – 你好 |
[1:18:17] | Pardon me for interrupting your premature celebration, | 恕我打断你提前的庆祝 |
[1:18:22] | but I thought it only fair to give you a sporting chance | 既然你是这行业的新手,为了公平的运动精神 |
[1:18:25] | as you are new to this game. | 我给你次机会 |
[1:18:29] | – Game? – Yes. | – 比赛? – 对 |
[1:18:30] | And you’ve been playing without an opponent. | 在没有对手的情况下获胜 |
[1:18:33] | Which is, as you may have guessed, against the rules. | 你也猜得到,是违反比赛规则 |
[1:18:39] | You’re Anton Ego. | 你是…安唐?伊果? |
[1:18:41] | (CHUCKLING ) | |
[1:18:42] | You’re slow for someone in the fast lane. | 对快速窜红的人来说你反应真慢 |
[1:18:45] | (PEOPLE GASPING ) | |
[1:18:47] | And you’re thin for someone who likes food. | 你要是喜欢美食,怎么会这么瘦 |
[1:18:50] | (ALL GASPING IN SHOCK) | |
[1:18:53] | I don’t like food. I love it. | 我不是喜欢美食,而是热爱美食 |
[1:18:58] | If I don’t love it, I don’t swallow. | 菜色稍差,我决不下咽 |
[1:19:02] | (GULPING ) | |
[1:19:04] | I will return tomorrow night with high expectations. | 我明晚会抱着极高的期望再来 |
[1:19:08] | Pray you don’t disappoint me. | 你最好别让我失望 |
[1:19:13] | (REPORTERS MURMURING ) | |
[1:19:18] | Listen, we hate to be rude, but we’re French, and it’s dinnertime. | 对不起,失礼了,我们是法国人,现在该是晚餐时间 |
[1:19:22] | She meant to say, “lt’s dinnertime and we’re French.” | 她的意思其实是”现在是晚餐时间,该吃法国菜” |
[1:19:27] | Don’t give me that look. | 别那样看我 |
[1:19:28] | You were distracting me in front of the press. | 在媒体面前,你一直让我分心 |
[1:19:31] | How am I supposed to concentrate with you yanking on my hair all the time? | 你一直拉我头发,我如何能专心? |
[1:19:35] | And that’s another thing. | 还有一件事 |
[1:19:36] | Your opinion isn’t the only one that matters here. | 你的意见可不是唯一的意见 |
[1:19:39] | Colette knows how to cook, too, you know. | 你知道,克莉特也会做菜 |
[1:19:42] | All right, that’s it! | 噢!好!够了! |
[1:19:48] | You take a break, Little Chef. | 小厨师,你就休息一下吧 |
[1:19:50] | I’m not your puppet, | 我不是你的傀儡 |
[1:19:51] | and you’re not my puppet-controlling guy! | 你也不是耍傀儡戏的人! |
[1:19:54] | (GASPS ) The rat is the cook. | 原来是那老鼠做的菜 |
[1:19:56] | You cool off and get your mind right, Little Chef. | 你最好在这给我冷静一点,小厨师 |
[1:19:59] | Ego is coming, and I need to focus! | 伊果要来了,我得全心应付! |
[1:20:04] | (GRUNTING ) | |
[1:20:05] | You stupid… | 你这蠢蛋… |
[1:20:07] | (GRUMBLING ANGRILY) | |
[1:20:09] | Wow. I have never seen that before. | 哇~ 从没见你这样过 |
[1:20:12] | Yeah, it’s like you’re his fluffy bunny or something. | 怒发冲冠像只毛绒绒的小白兔 |
[1:20:16] | (RATS LAUGHING ) | |
[1:20:17] | I’m sorry, Remy. | Remy,对不起啦 |
[1:20:19] | I know there are too many guys. | 我知道这次来太多了 |
[1:20:20] | – I tried to limit… – you know what? | – 我本想少带些… – 哪儿的话 |
[1:20:21] | Lt’s okay. I’ve been selfish. | 没事儿的,是我以前太自私 |
[1:20:23] | – you guys hungry? – are you kidding? | – 大伙儿饿了吗? – 还用说 |
[1:20:25] | All right. Dinner’s on me. We’ll go after closing time. | 今晚我请客,快打烊时咱们就上 |
[1:20:28] | – in fact… – yeah. | – 还有… – 我听着… |
[1:20:29] | …tell Dad to bring the whole clan. | 要老爸把全族人都带上 |
[1:20:33] | Little Chef? | 小厨师? |
[1:20:44] | This is great, Son. An inside job. I see the appeal. | 太好了,儿子,外神通内鬼,这个我喜欢 |
[1:20:49] | (SHUSHING ) | |
[1:20:56] | (CLICKS TONGUE) | |
[1:21:09] | Oof! | |
[1:21:10] | (BECKONS ) | |
[1:21:19] | (KE YS JINGLING ) | |
[1:21:21] | (ALL GASP) | |
[1:21:26] | Little Chef? | 小厨师? |
[1:21:28] | Little Chef? | 小厨师? |
[1:21:30] | Hey, Little Chef. | 嗨,小厨师 |
[1:21:32] | I thought you went back to the apartment. | 我以为你回我公寓去了呢 |
[1:21:35] | Then when you werert there, I don’t know… | 你不在时,我-我手足无措… |
[1:21:40] | It didn’t seem right to leave things the way that we did, so… | 我不该把事情弄得这么僵 |
[1:21:45] | Look, I don’t want to fight. | 听着,我不该跟你争执 |
[1:21:47] | I’ve been under a lot of, you know, pressure. | 我…压力…很大 |
[1:21:50] | A lot has changed in not very much time, you know? | 短时间内的变化太大了,知道吗? |
[1:21:53] | I’m suddenly a Gusteau. | 我突然变成了Gusteau的家人 |
[1:21:55] | And I got to be a Gusteau or, you know, | 有其父,必得有其子,对吧 |
[1:21:58] | people will be disappointed. | 否则会让大家失望 |
[1:22:00] | It’s weird. | 这感觉好奇怪 |
[1:22:01] | You know, I’ve never disappointed anyone before, | 我这辈子没让人失望过 |
[1:22:05] | because nobody’s ever expected anything of me. | 因为从来没人对我抱什么期望 |
[1:22:07] | And the only reason anyone expects anything from me now | 现在别人之所以对我期望这么高 |
[1:22:10] | is because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[1:22:14] | I haven’t been fair to you. | 我辜负了你 |
[1:22:16] | You’ve never failed me, and I should never forget that. | 你从来没让我失望,这点我决不会忘记 |
[1:22:20] | You’ve been a good friend. | 你一直都是我哥们 |
[1:22:21] | The most honorable friend a guy could ever ask… | 一个最难得,最忠诚的哥们… |
[1:22:25] | (GROANS ) | |
[1:22:26] | What is this? | 什么呀? |
[1:22:28] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事? |
[1:22:32] | What… | |
[1:22:33] | Hey… | |
[1:22:35] | (STUTTERING ) You’re… | 你-你们… |
[1:22:36] | You’re stealing food? How could you? | 你偷东西? 你怎能这样? |
[1:22:40] | I thought you were my friend! I trusted you! | 我一直把你当成最信任的朋友 |
[1:22:43] | Get out! You and all your rat buddies! | 出去…你和你那群鼠辈们 |
[1:22:45] | And don’t come back | 别再回来了 |
[1:22:47] | or I’ll treat you the way restaurants are supposed to treat pests! | 否则我就用一般餐厅灭鼠的方法来对付你们 |
[1:22:58] | You’re right, Dad. Who am I kidding? | 你说得对,老爸。 是我自欺欺人 |
[1:23:02] | We are what we are, and we’re rats. | 我们本性难移,我们是老鼠 |
[1:23:07] | Well, he’ll leave soon, and now you know how to get in. | 他马上就会离开,你也知道怎么进去 |
[1:23:11] | Steal all you want. | 尽情地去偷吧 |
[1:23:13] | – You’re not coming? – I’ve lost my appetite. | – 你不去? – 我没胃口 |
[1:23:30] | Do you know what you would like this evening, sir? | 先生,今晚想点什么? |
[1:23:33] | Yes, I’d like your heart roasted on a spit. | 我要串烤你的心 |
[1:23:38] | (ANTON SNICKERING ) | |
[1:23:40] | (AN TON SNICKERIN G) | |
[1:23:41] | (EX CLAIMS ) | |
[1:23:42] | (KNOCKING ON DOOR) | |
[1:23:43] | Come in! | 请进 |
[1:23:45] | Today’s the big day. You should say something to them. | 今天是大日子,你应该跟他们说说话 |
[1:23:48] | – Like what? – you are the boss. Inspire them. | – 说什么呢? – 你是老板,鼓励他们呀 |
[1:23:55] | (MEEKLY) Attention. | 注意 |
[1:23:57] | (MORE CONFIDENTLY) Attention, everyone. | 大家…注意 |
[1:24:00] | Tonight is a big night. | 今晚至关重要 |
[1:24:02] | Appetite is coming, and he’s going to have a big ego. | 很难伺候的人要来了,他有多”疑”难测的人”格” |
[1:24:06] | I mean, Ego. He’s coming. The critic. | 我是说…伊果…会来,那个食评家 |
[1:24:11] | And he’s going to order something. | 他将会点菜 |
[1:24:15] | Something from our menu. | 从我们的菜单上点 |
[1:24:17] | And we’ll have to cook it, unless he orders something cold. | 除非他点冷食…不然我们就得热烹 |
[1:24:22] | Just can’t leave it alone, can you? | 你还是放不下心,对吧? |
[1:24:24] | You really shouldn’t be here during restaurant hours. It’s not safe. | 餐厅营业的时间,你不该来,很危险 |
[1:24:27] | I’m hungry! | 我饿了 |
[1:24:29] | And I don’t need the inside food to be happy. | 我不是非得吃厨房里的食物才行 |
[1:24:31] | The key, my friend, is to not be picky. | 但是老弟,秘诀在於不要挑剔 |
[1:24:35] | – Observe. – No, wait! | – 瞧仔细咯 – 不要,等等! |
[1:24:38] | – Oh, no! No, no! What do we do? – (STUTTERING ) I’ll go get Dad. | – 糟糕,我们该怎么办? – 我去找老爸来 |
[1:24:43] | (SNICKERING ) | |
[1:24:45] | You might think you are a chef but you are still only a rat. | 就算你自认是个厨师,你也只不过是只老鼠 |
[1:24:52] | Sure he took away a star last time he reviewed this place. | 虽然他在最后一次评论中给我们降了一个星级 |
[1:24:55] | Sure it probably killed… Dad. | 或许我爸就是因此忧郁而死 |
[1:24:58] | – This is very bad juju right here. – But I’ll tell you one thing… | – 这简直像在施魔咒 – 但我可以这么告诉大家… |
[1:25:02] | – Ego is here. – Ego? he is here? | – 伊果来了 – 伊果? 他到了? |
[1:25:06] | Anton Ego is just another customer. Let’s cook! | 他只不过是普通客人,准备上菜! |
[1:25:11] | Yeah! Let’s… | 对,大家准备… |
[1:25:13] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[1:25:15] | So I have in mind a simple arrangement. | 我们来谈个简单的交易 |
[1:25:19] | You will create for me a new line of Chef Skinner frozen foods. | 你替我设计一系列”史大厨”牌冷冻食品 |
[1:25:23] | And I, in return, will not kill you. | 我就饶你不死 |
[1:25:27] | (SNICKERING ) | |
[1:25:30] | Au revoir, rat! | 再见啦,小老鼠! |
[1:25:36] | (SIGHS ) | |
[1:25:41] | Do you know what you would like this evening, sir? | 先生,您今晚决定要点什么了吗? |
[1:25:43] | Yes, I think I do. | 嗯,我想好了 |
[1:25:45] | After reading a lot of overheated puffery about your new cook, | 看过一堆对你们新厨师追捧过热的报导后 |
[1:25:50] | you know what I’m craving? | 知道我最想吃什么吗? |
[1:25:53] | A little perspective. | 小小的创意 |
[1:25:56] | That’s it. I’d like some fresh, clear, well seasoned perspective. | 就这样,我要一客原创又好吃的菜 |
[1:26:01] | Can you suggest a good wine to go with that? | 你建议用什么酒来配呢? |
[1:26:04] | – with What, sir? – Perspective. Fresh out, I Take it? | – 先生,酒要配什么? – 创意呀…应该会是原创吧? |
[1:26:09] | I am… | 我… |
[1:26:12] | Very well. Since you’re all out of perspective | 好吧,既然你一点创意都没 |
[1:26:15] | and no one else seems to have it in this bloody town, | 这鬼地方也没其他餐厅有 |
[1:26:18] | I’ll make you a deal. | 那我就妥协一下 |
[1:26:20] | You provide the food, I’ll provide the perspective. | 你只管上菜,创意部份我自己来 |
[1:26:24] | Which would go nicely with a bottle of Cheval Blanc 1947. | 这才能匹配一瓶47年的白马堡红酒 |
[1:26:28] | I’m afraid I… | 这恐怕…我… |
[1:26:32] | Your dinner selection? | 您到底点的是什么? |
[1:26:35] | Tell your Chef Linguini that I want whatever he dares to serve me. | 告诉你们的Linguini大厨,只要他敢上,什么都行 |
[1:26:39] | Tell him to hit me with his best shot. | 叫他尽管使出他的看家本领 |
[1:26:47] | I will have whatever he is having. | 不管它点什麽,也请给我来一份 |
[1:26:56] | – so, we have given up. – Why do you say that? | – 我们就…这么放弃啦? – 你为何这么说? |
[1:27:00] | We are in a cage inside the car trunk | 我们在后车厢的笼子里 |
[1:27:03] | awaiting a future in frozen food products. | 坐等我们冷冻食品的未来 |
[1:27:06] | No, I’m the one in a cage. I’ve given up. | 不对,只有我在笼子里,是我放弃 |
[1:27:11] | You are free. | 你…很自由 |
[1:27:13] | I am only as free as you imagine me to be. | 我被局限在你自由的想像中 |
[1:27:17] | As you are. | 你自由我才自由 |
[1:27:18] | Oh, please. I’m sick of pretending. I pretend to be a rat for my father. | 你算了吧,我厌倦了虚伪,为了我爸,我假装是老鼠 |
[1:27:23] | I pretend to be a human through Linguini. | 为了Linguini,我假装是人类 |
[1:27:25] | I pretend you exist so I have someone to talk to! | 我假装你存在,好有人说话 |
[1:27:28] | You only tell me stuff I already know! | 你所说的一切,我都已经知道了 |
[1:27:30] | I know who I am! Why do I need you to tell me? | 我知道自己是谁,不用你来告诉我 |
[1:27:33] | Why do I need to pretend? | 我干嘛还需要伪装? |
[1:27:35] | (CHUCKLING ) | |
[1:27:37] | But you don’t, Remy. | 你确实不需要,Remy |
[1:27:40] | You never did. | 从来都不需要 |
[1:27:48] | (CRASHING ) | |
[1:27:50] | No. My other left! | 不!我另一个左边 |
[1:27:52] | (MUFFLED) Dad? Dad, I’m in here! | 爸,爸,我在这儿! |
[1:27:54] | I’m inside the trunk! What the… | 我在后车厢里! 怎么回事? |
[1:27:57] | Dad! | 老爸! |
[1:27:59] | – Hey, little brother! – Emile! | – 嗨,小弟 – 艾米 |
[1:28:05] | I love you guys! | 我爱死你们啦 |
[1:28:09] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[1:28:10] | Back to the restaurant. They’ll fail without me. | 回餐厅去,没有我他们会失败 |
[1:28:13] | – Why do you care? – Because I’m a cook! | – 关你什么事? – 因为我是个厨师呀! |
[1:28:19] | (STAFF CLAMORING ) | |
[1:28:24] | lt’s your recipe. | 菜是你做的 |
[1:28:26] | How can you not know your own recipe? | 你现在居然跟我们说不知道怎麽做? |
[1:28:28] | I didn’t write it down. It just came to me. | 那只是临时起意,我没写下来 |
[1:28:31] | Then make it come to you again, ja? Because we can’t serve this! | 那就再起意一次,不就得了? 我们怎能上这玩意! |
[1:28:34] | Where’s my order? | 客人点的菜呢? |
[1:28:35] | Can’t we serve something else? Something I didn’t invent? | 不能给他们点别的菜吗?那些不是我发明的? |
[1:28:38] | This is what they’re ordering. | 可客人点的就是这个呀 |
[1:28:39] | Make them order something else. Tell them we’re all out. | 叫他们点别的,就说原来点的卖完了 |
[1:28:41] | We cannot be all out. We just opened. | 我们刚才开门营业,怎么可能卖完 |
[1:28:43] | I have another idea. What if we serve them what they order! | 我有主意了,干脆就上客人点的菜 |
[1:28:46] | We will make it. Just tell us what you did. | 你告诉我们怎么做这道菜,就行啦 |
[1:28:49] | I don’t know what I did. | 我也不知道当初怎么做的 |
[1:28:50] | We need to tell the customers something. | 那怎么跟客人交代 |
[1:28:52] | Then tell them… Tell them… | 那就去告诉他们…说… |
[1:28:54] | (SCREAMING ) | |
[1:28:58] | Huh? | |
[1:29:00] | – Don’t do it. – Remy. Remy. | Remy,别去! |
[1:29:02] | Don’t! Stop! They’ll see you. Stop. | 别去,快停! 他们会发现你的 |
[1:29:04] | We’re not talking about me. We’re talking about what to do right… | 我们别谈是不是我要逼他,而是我们现在该怎么… |
[1:29:09] | Rats! | 老鼠! |
[1:29:12] | – Remy! – Get my knife. | …我有刀… |
[1:29:14] | Don’t touch him! | 别-碰-他! |
[1:29:18] | (WHISPERING ) Thanks for coming back, Little Chef. | 谢谢你回来,小厨师 |
[1:29:21] | I know this sounds insane, but… | 我知道这听起来很荒唐,但… |
[1:29:24] | Well, the truth sounds insane sometimes. | 呃…有时事实就是很荒唐 |
[1:29:26] | But that doesn’t mean it’s not | 荒唐不代表就不是… |
[1:29:28] | (STAMMERING ) the truth. | 呃…事实 |
[1:29:31] | And the truth is, I have no talent at all. | 事实上,我一点做菜的天赋都没 |
[1:29:36] | But this rat, he’s the one behind these recipes. | 这只老鼠才是幕后幕後功臣 |
[1:29:40] | He’s the cook. The real cook. He’s been hiding under my toque. | 他才是厨师,真正的厨师,他一直躲在我帽子里 |
[1:29:46] | He’s been controlling my actions. | 都是他在控制我的一举一动 |
[1:29:48] | (ALL GASPING ) | |
[1:29:50] | He’s the reason I can cook the food that’s exciting everyone. | 因为他,我才能做出让大家意想不到的菜 |
[1:29:53] | The reason Ego is outside that door. | 也是伊果为什么会上门的原因 |
[1:29:57] | You’ve been giving me credit for his gift. | 你们把他的天赋误以为是我的 |
[1:30:00] | I know it’s a hard thing to believe. | 我知道这很难令人相信,可是…嘿 |
[1:30:02] | But, hey, you believed I could cook, right? | 但你们当初也相信我会做菜呀 |
[1:30:05] | (CHUCKLES ) | |
[1:30:06] | Look, this works. It’s crazy, but it works. | 我想,这办法可以,虽然荒唐,但一定行… |
[1:30:11] | We can be the greatest restaurant in Paris, | 我们能成为巴黎首屈一指的餐厅 |
[1:30:13] | and this rat, this brilliant Little Chef, can lead us there. | 这只老鼠,这天才小厨师能引领我们完成心愿 |
[1:30:20] | What do you say? You with me? | 你们说呢? 谁愿意留下? |
[1:30:56] | (SIGHS ) | |
[1:31:05] | (MOTORC YCLE STARTING ) | |
[1:31:08] | (GROANS ) | |
[1:31:34] | (HORN BLARING ) | |
[1:31:36] | (TIRES SKIDDING ) | |
[1:31:53] | (HORNS HONKING ) | |
[1:32:02] | (SIGHS ) | |
[1:32:10] | Dad. | 爸 |
[1:32:15] | Dad, I don’t know what to say. | 爸,我不知该说什么 |
[1:32:18] | I was wrong about your friend and about you. | 我误会了你的朋友…还有你 |
[1:32:23] | I don’t want you to think I’m choosing this over family. | 我希望你不要误会在我心中这些比家人更重要 |
[1:32:27] | I can’t choose between two halves of myself. | 你们对我都很重要,我无法选择 |
[1:32:30] | I’m not talking about cooking. I’m talking about guts. | 我说的不是做菜,而说的是勇气 |
[1:32:34] | This really means that much to you? | 这对你来说,真的这么重要? |
[1:32:40] | (WHISTLES ) | |
[1:32:42] | (ALL CHATTERING ) | |
[1:32:45] | We’re not cooks, but we are family. | 我们虽然不是厨师,但是一家人 |
[1:32:48] | You tell us what to do, and we’ll get it done. | 你怎么说,我们怎么做 |
[1:32:59] | – Stop that health inspector! – Delta Team, go, go, go, go! | – 快阻止那卫生稽查员! – 三角洲部队,快,快,快! |
[1:33:03] | The rest of you stay and help Remy. | 其他的人留下帮Remy |
[1:33:07] | (ELECTRIC ENGINE WHIRRING ) | |
[1:33:16] | (ENGINE STARTS ) | |
[1:33:28] | Team three will be handling fish. Team four, roasted items. | 第3小队处理鱼,第4小队管烤箱 |
[1:33:31] | Team five, grill. Team six, sauces. Get to your stations. Let’s go, go, go! | 第5小队管火烤,第6小队管酱料,各就各位,快,快,快! |
[1:33:37] | Those handling food will walk on two legs. | 会接触食物的,只能用后脚走路 |
[1:33:49] | We need someone to wait tables. | 我们需要外场服务生 |
[1:34:07] | I’m sorry for any delay, but we’re a little short tonight. | 对不起让您久等,今晚我们缺人手 |
[1:34:10] | Please, take all of the time you need. | 没关系,慢慢来 |
[1:34:15] | He came in late one more time and all of a sudden he… | 他刚又一次迟迟没出现,但突然之间… |
[1:34:22] | Make sure that steak is nice and tenderized. | 牛排要够嫩 |
[1:34:25] | Work it. Yeah. Stick and move. Stick and move. | 用力,对啦,左勾拳,又勾拳 |
[1:34:27] | Easy with that sole meuniere. Less salt. More butter. | 焦油比目鱼要用点心,少点盐,多点奶油 |
[1:34:31] | Only use the mimolette cheese. | 只能用米诺雷奶酪 |
[1:34:33] | Whoa! Compose the salad like you were painting a picture. | 做沙拉要像画画一样 |
[1:34:37] | Not too much vinaigrette on that salade composee. | 什锦沙拉不可放太多醋 |
[1:34:39] | Don’t let that beurre blanc separate. Keep whisking. | 要一直搅拌,别让奶和油分离 |
[1:34:43] | Gently poach the scallops. Taste check. Spoons down. | 干贝(带子)只能氽烫,让我尝尝,汤匙伸下来 |
[1:34:47] | Good. Too much salt. Good. | 很好。 盐太多。 很好。 |
[1:34:50] | Don’t boil the consomme, it’ll toughen the pheasant. Emile! | 高汤不可大火煮沸,不然里面的雉肉会变硬 |
[1:34:53] | Sorry. | – 艾米 – 对不起 |
[1:34:57] | Colette, wait! Colette. | 克莉特,别走! |
[1:35:00] | – You came back. Colette… – Don’t say a word. | – 你回来啦。 克莉特,我… – 什么…都别说 |
[1:35:04] | If I think about it, I might change my mind. | 我再想的话可能会改变主意 |
[1:35:06] | Just tell me what the rat wants to cook. | 只要告诉我,那老鼠在做什么菜 |
[1:35:11] | Ratatouille? Lt’s a peasant dish. | 杂菜烩? 那只是家常菜呀! |
[1:35:14] | Are you sure you want to serve this to Ego? | 你确定要做给伊果? |
[1:35:23] | (DISHWARE SHATTERING ) | |
[1:35:25] | (MUFFLED EX CLAIMING ) | |
[1:35:35] | What? I am making ratatouille. | 干嘛? 我在做杂菜烩呀 |
[1:35:37] | (SCOFFS ) | |
[1:35:38] | Well, how would you prepare it? | 那么,你想怎么做? |
[1:36:13] | Ratatouille? They must be joking. | 杂菜烩? 呵~ 他们在开玩笑吧 |
[1:36:18] | (WHIMPERS ) | |
[1:36:32] | (SNIFFLING ) | |
[1:36:51] | (THUDDIN G) | |
[1:37:02] | Mmm. | |
[1:37:07] | No, it can’t be. | 呜…呃…怎么会这样 |
[1:37:09] | Who cooked the ratatouille? I demand to know! | 杂菜烩是谁做的? 我一定要知道! |
[1:37:13] | (GASPING ) | |
[1:37:15] | (CLATTERING ) | |
[1:37:17] | (MUFFLED GROANING ) | |
[1:37:20] | I can’t remember the last time | 我已记不得最后一次是哪时 |
[1:37:22] | I asked a waiter to give my compliments to the chef. | 请服务员转达我对厨师的赞美 |
[1:37:26] | And now I find myself in the extraordinary position | 没想到这次这么巧 |
[1:37:29] | of having my waiter be the chef. | 我的服务员就是厨师 |
[1:37:31] | Thanks, but I’m just your waiter tonight. | 谢谢,不过今晚我只是你的服务员 |
[1:37:35] | Then who do I thank for the meal? | 那这顿饭我该感谢谁呢? |
[1:37:38] | Excuse me a minute. | 对不起,我去去就来 |
[1:37:45] | (MUFFLED ARGUING ) | |
[1:37:51] | You must be the chef… | 你一定就是厨师… |
[1:37:52] | If you wish to meet the chef, you will have to wait | 如果你想见厨师 |
[1:37:55] | until all the other customer have gone. | 就得等到其他客人都走了以后 |
[1:37:59] | So be it. | 就这样 |
[1:38:21] | At first, Ego thinks it’s a joke. | 起初伊果认为是玩笑 |
[1:38:24] | But as Linguini explains, Ego’s smile disappears. | 可是当Linguini向他解释时他脸上的笑容消失了 |
[1:38:30] | (RATS SQUEAKING ) | |
[1:38:36] | He doesn’t react beyond asking an occasional question. | 除了偶而问些普通的问题之外,他没再说什么 |
[1:38:40] | And when the story is done, Ego stands, thanks us for the meal… | 解释完后,伊果起身谢过晚餐 |
[1:38:45] | Thank you for the meal. | 谢谢你们的晚餐 |
[1:38:47] | …and leaves without another word. | 便一言不发地走了 |
[1:38:52] | The following day his review appears. | 第二天他写的评论就上了报 |
[1:38:58] | In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. | 就很多方面来说,食评家的工作其实很简单 |
[1:39:03] | We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those | 相对于那些奉献自己,辛苦工作的厨师,我们只需 |
[1:39:07] | who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. | 高高在上地评断,不负什么责任 |
[1:39:11] | We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. | 尖酸刻薄的批评,往往给作者及读者带来莫大的乐趣,也很受欢迎 |
[1:39:17] | But the bitter truth we critics must face is that in the grand scheme of things, | 但整体意义来说,一个严酷的事实,我们这些食评家都必须面对的是 |
[1:39:24] | the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful | 随便什么平凡无奇的菜 |
[1:39:28] | than our criticism designating it so. | 都有可能比我们批评它的评论更有意义 |
[1:39:31] | But there are times when a critic truly risks something | 但有时我们也真的得冒很大的风险 |
[1:39:36] | and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. | 去发掘和呵护新的人与事物 |
[1:39:40] | The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. | 这个世界对待新秀非常苛刻 |
[1:39:45] | The new needs friends. | 新人新事需要朋友 |
[1:39:48] | Last night, I experienced something new, | 昨晚我有了一次新的体验 |
[1:39:51] | an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. | 一顿非凡的晚餐,却完全出自一个意想不到的人物 |
[1:39:57] | To say that both the meal and its maker | 如果只是说厨师与餐点 |
[1:39:59] | have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking | 挑战了我对于烹饪艺术的既定成见 |
[1:40:03] | is a gross understatement. | 就太轻描淡写了 |
[1:40:06] | They have rocked me to my core. | 他们彻底震撼了我 |
[1:40:10] | In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain | 过去我刻意丑化Gusteau的格言: |
[1:40:14] | for Chef Gusteau’s famous motto, “Anyone can cook.” | 人人都能当厨师,不是什么秘密 |
[1:40:19] | But I realize only now do I truly understand what he meant. | 直到现在,我才真正了解那句话的意义 |
[1:40:25] | Not everyone can become a great artist, | 不是每一个人都能成为伟大的艺术家 |
[1:40:29] | but a great artist can come from anywhere. | 但一位伟大的艺术家却可能出自任何地方 |
[1:40:34] | It is difficult to imagine more humble origins | 很难想像Gusteau餐厅里那些 |
[1:40:38] | than those of the genius now cooking at Gusteau’s, | 天才厨师们的出身是多么的卑微 |
[1:40:42] | who is, in this critic’s opinion, | 在我这食评家的眼里 |
[1:40:45] | nothing less than the finest chef in France. | 他们是全法国最顶尖的厨师 |
[1:40:49] | I will be returning to Gusteau’s soon, hungry for more. | 我很快会再光顾Gusteau餐厅,满足我的口腹之欲 |
[1:40:55] | It was a great night. | 真是难忘的一晚 |
[1:40:56] | (CHUCKLIN G) The happiest of my life. | 我一生最快乐的 |
[1:40:58] | But the only thing predictable about life is its unpredictability. | 但人生中唯一能预知的是”世事难料” |
[1:41:03] | Well, we had to let Skinner and the health inspector loose, | 最后我们还是得放了姓史的,还有那个卫生稽查员 |
[1:41:06] | and of course they ratted us out. | 他们当然举发我们罗 |
[1:41:09] | The food didn’t matter. | 菜多好不重要 |
[1:41:11] | Once it got out there were rats in the kitchen, | 一旦厨房有老鼠的消息走露 |
[1:41:13] | oh, man, the restaurant was closed | 餐厅当然就关门大吉啦 |
[1:41:15] | and Ego lost his job and his credibility. | 伊果丢了工作,也失了声望 |
[1:41:18] | But don’t feel too bad for him. | 但别替他难过 |
[1:41:20] | He’s doing very well as a small business investor. | 他现在投资一个小生意,挺好的 |
[1:41:24] | – he seems Very happy. – How do you know? | – 他似乎很快乐 – 你怎么知道? |
[1:41:31] | (LE FES TIN PLAYING ) | |
[1:41:35] | Got to go. Dinner rush. | 得走啦,晚餐尖峰时刻到了 |
[1:41:44] | You know how he likes it. | 你很清楚他的口味 |
[1:41:51] | Thanks, Little Chef. | 谢谢,小厨师 |
[1:42:00] | Can I interest you in a dessert this evening? | 来道甜点如何? |
[1:42:03] | – Don’t you always? – Which one would you like? | – 这还用问? – 来点什么呢? |
[1:42:07] | Surprise me. | 给我来个惊喜 |
[1:42:14] | Can I interest you in a dessert this evening? | 要不要我为你介绍今晚的甜点呢? |
[1:42:19] | (RATS CHUCKLING ) | |
[1:42:21] | Hey, believe me, that story gets better when I tell it, okay? | 这故事换我来说,一定更精彩 |
[1:42:27] | Come on. Bring some food over here, we’re starving! | 快上菜吧,我们饿死啦! |