| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Ray’s still out of town covering the Yankees. | 雷采访扬基队还没回来呢 | 
| [00:04] | Yeah, I know. He’s been gone for four days | 是啊 我知道 他都出去四天了 | 
| [00:06] | and he’s 16 minutes late. | 而且现在迟了十六分钟了 | 
| [00:10] | Daddy! Hey. | 爸爸 嘿 | 
| [00:12] | Grab that, Ray. All right. | 抓住那玩意 雷 好的 | 
| [00:16] | Where’s my present? | 我的礼物呢? | 
| [00:18] | Get off there. Get down. Come on. | 下来 下来 快点 | 
| [00:21] | More. Matthew wants more. | 还要 马修还要点 | 
| [00:23] | Now we got to clean up Aisle 2. | 我们得马上清理二号通道 | 
| [00:25] | Here you go. | 拿去吧 | 
| [00:27] | I’ll get it. | 我去接 | 
| [00:31] | Gregory’s done. | 格雷戈里吃完了 | 
| [00:34] | And Matthew’s done. | 马修吃完了 | 
| [00:36] | And Ally’s done. | 艾丽也吃完了 | 
| [00:43] | Cookie, cookie, and cookie. | 曲奇饼 曲奇饼 曲奇饼 | 
| [00:54] | Hi, honey. Hi. | 嗨 宝贝 嗨 | 
| [01:02] | Hi, I’m Ray. I live here in Long Island… | 嗨 我叫雷 住在长岛 | 
| [01:05] | with my wife, Debra… | 家里还住着我老婆黛博拉 | 
| [01:08] | my five-year-old daughter | 我五岁大的女儿 | 
| [01:09] | and twin almost two-year-old boys. | 跟我两个快满两岁的双胞胎儿子 | 
| [01:12] | My parents live across the street. | 我爸爸妈妈就住街对面 | 
| [01:14] | That’s right. | 是真的 | 
| [01:16] | The truth is, I’d do anything for my family. | 事实上 为了家人 我什么都愿意做 | 
| [01:22] | And done. | 搞定了 | 
| [01:25] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 | 
| [01:29] | Debra! | 黛博拉 | 
| [01:30] | Honey! | 宝贝 | 
| [01:32] | Somebody call my father! | 谁给我爸爸打个电话 | 
| [01:35] | I’m hyperventilating! | 我透不过气了 | 
| [01:43] | I don’t know how I survived four days by myself. | 我都不知道这四天我是怎么熬过来的 | 
| [01:45] | I know. | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [01:47] | Nobody hates going on the road more than me. | 没人比我更恨出差了 | 
| [01:50] | It’s miserable for me out there. Yeah. | 我在外面真是痛苦极了 是呀 | 
| [01:53] | Look at this. | 看看这个 | 
| [01:53] | Cal Ripken signed my hat. | 卡尔.瑞普肯在我帽子上签名了(棒球明星) | 
| [01:55] | That’s great. Look at this. | 真棒 看看这个 | 
| [01:57] | Gregory spit up on my shirt. | 格雷戈里在我衣服上吐得到处都是 | 
| [02:00] | I’m not trading. Okay. | 我才不要跟你换 好吧 | 
| [02:03] | Be happy you’re home for my birthday. That’s all I can say. | 很高兴你为了我生日赶回来了 | 
| [02:06] | What? Of course I’m home for your birthday. | 什么? 我当然是为了你生日赶回来的 | 
| [02:08] | Are you kidding? Your birthday is Sunday. | 你开玩笑吧? 你星期天生日 | 
| [02:11] | That’s right. | 是的 | 
| [02:12] | Big party. And how old am I gonna be? | 开派对庆祝 我多少岁了呢? | 
| [02:15] | I know that. Ray, how old? | 我就知道 雷 多少岁了? | 
| [02:18] | All right. I just have to backtrack. | 好吧 我得从头算起 | 
| [02:22] | Let’s see. When I proposed, you were 23. | 算算吧 我第一求婚的时候你二十三 | 
| [02:26] | You said no. Right. | 你拒绝了 是的 | 
| [02:28] | Then I proposed, you were 24. | 你二十四岁的时候 我又跟你求婚 | 
| [02:31] | No again. Right. | 还是不行 是的 | 
| [02:34] | Then I took a year off to regroup. Yeah. | 然后 我用了一年时间重整旗鼓 是的 | 
| [02:36] | Then I came back with a job. | 之后 我找到份工作再来求婚 | 
| [02:39] | Boom. Married. | 嘣 结婚 | 
| [02:41] | That would make you… | 这样的话 你就有 | 
| [02:43] | 32-ish. | 三十二岁的样子 | 
| [02:46] | All right, I’ll accept that. | 好了 我会接受的 | 
| [02:48] | Good, ’cause…. Big party. | 很好 因为 要开派对的话 | 
| [02:51] | You know what? I don’t want the party. | 你知道么 我不想开派对 | 
| [02:52] | I just want a nice day at home | 我只想跟我最爱的老公和孩子们 | 
| [02:54] | with my favorite husband and my kids. | 在家共度美好的一天 | 
| [02:56] | Okay? Okay. | 好么? 好的 | 
| [02:57] | And I guess my parents and my brother, too, right? | 我想 我爸爸妈妈和哥哥也来 对吧? | 
| [03:02] | My parents and my brother? | 我爸爸妈妈和我哥哥也来? | 
| [03:05] | What? | 怎么了? | 
| [03:06] | Ray, it’s just that…. | 雷 只是 | 
| [03:08] | Look, you know I love them. | 听着 你知道我爱他们 | 
| [03:10] | They’re my family, too. | 他们也是我的家人 | 
| [03:12] | But I was wondering if, perhaps, | 但是 我想或许 | 
| [03:15] | we wouldn’t have them over on Sunday. | 星期天是不是可以不叫他们来呢 | 
| [03:18] | Why not? | 为什么不? | 
| [03:18] | It’s just, honey, every day | 只是 亲爱的 你出差的每一天 | 
| [03:21] | that you were gone, they dropped by. | 他们都有过来 | 
| [03:23] | And your dad is always waking up the kids… | 而且你爸爸总是会吵醒孩子们 | 
| [03:25] | and now they don’t even call first. | 现在他们连电话都不打就跑过来 | 
| [03:27] | They live across the street. | 他们就住在街对面 | 
| [03:28] | Why should they call? | 为什么还要打电话? | 
| [03:29] | It’s quicker just to come by. | 直接过来比打电话快多了 | 
| [03:31] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [03:33] | It’s like we’re on the way. No. | 他们出门就会途径我们家 不 | 
| [03:35] | We are the way. We are where they’re going. | 不是途径 我们家就是他们的目的地 | 
| [03:38] | You see, now you’re exaggerating a little. | 看吧 你现在可是夸张了一点 | 
| [03:41] | You’re home! | 你回来了呀 | 
| [03:44] | Hi, Mom. Hi. | 嗨 妈妈 嗨 | 
| [03:45] | I saw your car pull up before. | 我看到你的车停在门口 | 
| [03:47] | You didn’t call. | 你都没打电话通知我们 | 
| [03:50] | Hi, Debra. | 嗨 黛博拉 | 
| [03:51] | I brought you some baking soda for your fridge. | 我给你买了点苏打粉放冰箱 | 
| [03:53] | I smelled something questionable. | 我闻到了点异味 | 
| [03:57] | From across the street? | 在街对面闻到了? | 
| [03:58] | No, when I was here yesterday. | 不 我昨天过来的时候闻到的 | 
| [04:05] | It’s worse. Come on. | 更糟了 别这样 | 
| [04:07] | Okay. All right. | 好了 好了 | 
| [04:09] | Ma, listen, we can buy our own baking soda. | 妈妈 听着 我们可以自己买苏打粉 | 
| [04:11] | I know, sweetie. But you don’t. | 我知道 亲爱的 不过 你们没有买呀 | 
| [04:13] | What have we here? | 噢 这是什么呀? | 
| [04:17] | I’ll get you some club soda for that, too. | 我还得给你们再买点汽水 | 
| [04:18] | No, Ma, we have club soda. | 不 妈妈 我们有汽水 | 
| [04:20] | No. You’re father finished it. | 不 你们早就喝完了 | 
| [04:22] | I’ll see you later. | 晚点见 | 
| [04:28] | It comes from love. | 都是因为爱 | 
| [04:34] | If you want | 如果你真想的话 | 
| [04:34] | maybe I’ll talk to my father about it. | 或许我晚点去跟我爸爸谈谈 | 
| [04:37] | While you’re talking to him | 你去跟他谈的时候 | 
| [04:38] | would you mind mentioning the answering machine? | 能不能也跟他提下电话答录机的事? | 
| [04:41] | Is he playing back the messages again? | 他是不是又听了电话录音? | 
| [04:43] | I changed the code. | 我都改密码了 | 
| [04:44] | He cracked it. | 他破解密码了 | 
| [04:46] | Hope everyone’s doing good, | 希望每个人都过得很好 | 
| [04:48] | Debra, you ought to call Linda back | 黛博拉 你应该给琳达回个电话 | 
| [04:50] | She sounds like she’s had | 她好象去妇科医院 | 
| [04:51] | a very interesting visit to the gyno, | 遇到了些有趣的事情 | 
| [04:55] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 | 
| [04:58] | You know, it’s not for everybody, okay? | 你知道的 不是所有人都觉得有意思 好吧? | 
| [05:02] | He’s fooling around. That’s what he does. | 他就这么吊儿郎当的 就是这样的 | 
| [05:04] | He’s like one of those guys. | 他就跟那些人差不多 | 
| [05:06] | What do you call them? | 你都怎么叫他们? | 
| [05:08] | An idiot. | 白痴 | 
| [05:10] | But do they have to bring your brother over? | 不过 他们有必要带你哥哥过来么? | 
| [05:13] | My brother lives with them. | 我哥哥跟他们住在一起 | 
| [05:14] | He doesn’t like staying alone. | 他不喜欢一个人住 | 
| [05:16] | He’s 40, Ray. | 他都四十岁了 雷 | 
| [05:18] | Come on. He loves the kids. | 别这样嘛 他爱孩子们 | 
| [05:21] | It’s just like…. | 这简直就跟 | 
| [05:22] | The way Robert eats, you know? | 罗伯特吃东西的样子一样 你知道么? | 
| [05:24] | The way he has to touch every bite | 每次都会把吃的弄到下巴上去 | 
| [05:26] | to his chin before he puts it in his mouth. | 然后再放进嘴里吃掉 | 
| [05:28] | That’s weird. | 够怪的了 | 
| [05:29] | What? That’s an idiosyncrasy. | 什么? 这叫癖好 | 
| [05:31] | It’s like when he’s counting and | 就像他一数到十二 | 
| [05:32] | he gets to 12, he has to take his shoes off. | 就一定会把鞋子脱掉 | 
| [05:36] | Everybody has those. | 每个人都会有这种癖好的 | 
| [05:38] | How did he ever become a police sergeant? | 他怎么会当上警察的呀? | 
| [05:40] | Because he’s a good cop | 因为他是个好警察 | 
| [05:41] | and they didn’t make him count. | 而且也没人让他数数 | 
| [05:44] | Or eat. | 或是吃东西 | 
| [05:46] | I don’t know, Ray. | 我知道 雷 | 
| [05:47] | It’s just that it’s every day. | 只是每天都是这样的 | 
| [05:50] | And between them and the kids, | 周旋在他们跟孩子们之间 | 
| [05:52] | I just feel…. | 我只是觉得 | 
| [05:54] | Lucky? | 幸运? | 
| [05:54] | All right. Ok. | 好了 好了 | 
| [05:57] | I’m home now. Maybe you need a break. | 我回家了 或许你需要休息一下 | 
| [05:59] | Why don’t you go out with Linda tomorrow? | 为什么不明天跟琳达出去溜达一下? | 
| [06:01] | And leave the kids with your parents? | 把孩子们留给你父母带? | 
| [06:02] | No. I’ll do the kids. | 不 我来带孩子 | 
| [06:06] | I can’t do that. | 我带不好孩子 | 
| [06:09] | How about the time you went to your aunt’s for three days? | 要不你去你阿姨家住三天? | 
| [06:12] | I took the kids with me. | 我把孩子们也带过去 | 
| [06:13] | Yeah. But I fed myself. | 是啊 不过我得自己养自己了 | 
| [06:17] | All right, which one’s Gregory? That one. | 好了 哪个是格雷戈里? 那个 | 
| [06:20] | Yeah? This one’s Matthew? | 是么? 这个是马修咯? | 
| [06:23] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定么? | 
| [06:25] | All right. Now we shuffle them. | 好吧 现在把他们的位置打乱 | 
| [06:29] | Come over here. | 过来 | 
| [06:31] | Let’s turn him like this. | 把他转过来 | 
| [06:33] | Give him a flippety-floo. | 再把他飞过来 | 
| [06:37] | Over here. | 飞过这边来 | 
| [06:39] | He comes back over here. | 再把他移过来 | 
| [06:41] | Keeping your eye on them? | 有一直专心看么? | 
| [06:44] | Okay. Where is Gregory? | 好了 哪个是格雷戈里? | 
| [06:49] | Come on. It’s easy. | 来吧 很简单的 | 
| [06:52] | Which one’s Gregory? | 到底哪个是格雷戈里? | 
| [06:55] | Don’t tell your mother about this. | 千万别告诉你妈妈 | 
| [07:00] | Leo! | 利奥 | 
| [07:02] | Come on. | 过来 | 
| [07:08] | Hey, sport, how are you doing? | 嘿 小家伙 怎么样呀? | 
| [07:11] | Ray, welcome back, man. | 雷 欢迎回来 伙计 | 
| [07:13] | What’s going on? Look at this. | 怎么了? 看看这个 | 
| [07:14] | I’ve been working on this. | 我一直在带孩子 | 
| [07:16] | I found a way where I can exercise | 我找到个办法能让我边做运动 | 
| [07:18] | and watch these guys at the same time. | 边带孩子 | 
| [07:21] | These are twin flies. | 这招叫双翼齐飞 | 
| [07:29] | You know what’s great about this? | 你知道这样做有什么好处么? | 
| [07:30] | Every week their weight naturally increases. | 就是他们的体重每个星期都会自然增长 | 
| [07:36] | Hey, Ray. Come on. Keep it down, Leo. | 嘿 雷 别这样 小声点 利奥 | 
| [07:40] | I just got them to sleep. I’m sorry. | 我才哄他们睡着了 对不起 | 
| [07:43] | Want to go to Nemo’s, get a slice? | 要不要去尼蒙那里去吃点什么? | 
| [07:44] | Leo, my kids aren’t fish. | 利奥 我孩子们又不是小鱼 | 
| [07:50] | You can’t just sprinkle food over their crib and leave. | 不能在婴儿床边撒点吃的就离开 | 
| [07:55] | Call your mother. | 打电话叫你妈来 | 
| [07:57] | I can’t. Debra’s got this thing | 不行 黛博拉觉得 | 
| [07:58] | about them coming over too much lately. | 他们最近来得太频繁了 | 
| [08:01] | I got the club soda. | 我带汽水来了 | 
| [08:04] | Hi, Leo. | 嗨 利奥 | 
| [08:06] | Hey, Mrs. B. How are you doing? | 嘿 B夫人 你好么? | 
| [08:09] | Mrs. B Would you mind sitting with the kids | B夫人 我跟雷去吃批萨的时候 | 
| [08:11] | while Ray and I went out and got some pizza? No, no. | 你能帮忙带带孩子么? 不用 不用 | 
| [08:14] | Not at all. But where’s Debra? | 没问题 不过 黛博拉上哪儿去了? | 
| [08:17] | She went to the movies with Linda. | 她跟琳达看电影去了 | 
| [08:19] | The movies? Yes. | 电影? 是的 | 
| [08:21] | 有人狂欢去咯 | |
| [08:24] | You guys go ahead. Go. | 你们快去吧 去吧 | 
| [08:25] | Get your pizza. You deserve it. | 去吃批萨去吧 你该去的 | 
| [08:27] | You rock, Mrs. B. | 你真棒 B夫人 | 
| [08:30] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 走吧 | 
| [08:32] | No. Debra doesn’t want me to leave them with… | 不 黛博拉不想让我把孩子们 | 
| [08:37] | 离开我身边 | |
| [08:39] | You’re leaving them with me. | 你是把孩子们交给我了 | 
| [08:41] | They’re sleeping. Go with your friend. | 他们都睡了 跟你的朋友玩去吧 | 
| [08:43] | I want to, but I can’t. | 我也想 不过 我不能 | 
| [08:45] | You’re worried, you’re concerned. | 你在担心 你在忧虑 | 
| [08:46] | We’re all crying buckets here. Let’s go. | 我们呆这儿只会泪流成河的 走吧 | 
| [08:48] | It’s 8:30. We’ll be gone one hour. | 现在是八点班 我们就出去一个小时 | 
| [08:51] | Would you go? Come on. You’re insulting me. | 快去 好吧? 赶紧走 你也太侮辱我了 | 
| [08:53] | I raised you, didn’t I? | 你都是我养大的 不是么? | 
| [08:55] | Oh, God, you raised me. | 噢 上帝呀 是你养大了我 | 
| [09:13] | Oh, Frank, Robbie! You scared me! | 噢 弗兰克 罗比 你们吓坏我了 | 
| [09:16] | You don’t leave a note, you just leave. | 你都没留张纸条就跑了 | 
| [09:18] | We’re looking all over for you. | 我们到处找你呢 | 
| [09:20] | Where’d you look? | 你们都去哪儿找了? | 
| [09:21] | We thought we’d start here. | 我们觉得应该从这儿开始 | 
| [09:27] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们在哪儿? | 
| [09:28] | Oh, no. They’re sleeping. | 噢 不 他们在睡觉 | 
| [09:30] | I just want to see them. Come on, it’s early. | 我只是想看看他们 别这样 还早着呢 | 
| [09:32] | I just want to see the kids. | 我只是想看看孩子们 | 
| [09:33] | They can sleep when we go. | 等我们走了 他们还能睡呀 | 
| [09:35] | No. You want to see something? | 不 你想看看这个么? | 
| [09:38] | A $120 receipt from Victoria’s Secret. | 维多利亚的秘密(著名内衣品牌) 的一百二十美元的收据? | 
| [09:43] | Holy crap! | 不是吧 | 
| [09:46] | What the hell’s a bustier? | 性感内衣到底是什么玩意呀? | 
| [09:54] | When did he get this? | 他什么时候又有了这个? | 
| [09:57] | That’s an award your brother got | 那是你弟弟做体育专栏 | 
| [09:58] | for his sports column. | 获得的奖 | 
| [10:01] | Never ends for Raymond. | 雷蒙德总是遇上这种好事 | 
| [10:03] | Poor Robbie. | 可怜的罗比 | 
| [10:04] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 人人都爱雷蒙德 | 
| [10:08] | I go to work, people shoot at me. | 我去上班的时候 人人都对我射击 | 
| [10:11] | Ray goes to work, people do the wave. | 雷去上班呢 人人都对他挥手致意 | 
| [10:14] | Then he sits down, has a hot dog | 他就坐下 吃着热狗 | 
| [10:16] | doodles on a piece of paper… | 拿张纸乱涂两下 | 
| [10:18] | they give him a trophy. | 之后还能得奖 | 
| [10:23] | To tell you the truth, I think that | 说真的 我觉得雷蒙德做体育记者 | 
| [10:24] | Raymond is wasting his life writing sports. | 是在浪费生命 | 
| [10:27] | I mean, writers should be writing | 我是说 要写就该写点 | 
| [10:28] | short stories and poetry. | 短篇小说呀 诗歌什么的 | 
| [10:32] | You think I’m wasting my life? | 你觉得我是在浪费生命? | 
| [10:39] | It’s different with you, dear. | 你可不一样 亲爱的 | 
| [10:43] | Look who’s up! | 看呀 谁来了 | 
| [11:00] | Oh, no! | 噢 不 | 
| [11:02] | Ray, you want to watch the game? | 雷 你想看比赛么? | 
| [11:05] | What are you doing, everybody? | 你们在干吗嘛呀? | 
| [11:07] | Debra’s gonna be…. | 黛博拉就要 | 
| [11:08] | Okay. I’m gonna ask you to quickly | 好了 我要你们快速安静的 | 
| [11:10] | and quietly move to your nearest exits! | 从最近的出口离开 | 
| [11:12] | It’s the fourth quarter. | 已经打到第四节了 | 
| [11:13] | Dad, please. Buckle up and go! | 爸爸 求你了 穿好裤子赶紧离开 | 
| [11:20] | When somebody does you a favor, | 如果有人帮了你的忙 | 
| [11:22] | you’re supposed to say, “Thank you.” | 你应该说谢谢 | 
| [11:24] | Thank you, Mom and Dad. | 谢谢了 爸爸 妈妈 | 
| [11:25] | You’re wonderful grandparents. | 你们是最棒的祖父母 | 
| [11:27] | You’re not evil at all. | 你们绝对不是魔鬼 | 
| [11:29] | Let me just smell their heads once more. | 让我再闻一闻他们的脑袋 | 
| [11:31] | Dad, please. | 爸爸 求你啦 | 
| [11:33] | It’s the fountain of youth. | 这是青春的源泉 | 
| [11:35] | I’m sucking in that youth. | 我正在吸取青春之灵气 | 
| [11:37] | I’m begging you, Dad, let go of their heads. | 我求你了 爸爸 放过他们的脑袋吧 | 
| [11:40] | I’ll give you money. You want the money? | 我给你钱 你要钱不 | 
| [11:42] | Save your money. You’re gonna need it. | 省省吧 留给你自己吧 | 
| [11:44] | Victoria’s not a secret anymore. | 维多利亚已经不再是秘密了 | 
| [11:47] | We’ll see you Sunday at Debra’s party. | 星期天黛博拉的生日派对见 | 
| [11:49] | Okay. Thanks again, Ma. | 好的 再次感谢你 妈妈 | 
| [11:53] | Nice trophy. | 得的那份奖很不错 | 
| [12:02] | I was just checking the kids. Great. | 我刚去看过孩子们 太棒了 | 
| [12:05] | Still sleeping like logs. | 睡得死死的 | 
| [12:10] | Oh, my gosh! Look at this place. | 噢 天哪 看看这地方 | 
| [12:12] | What? It’s spotless! | 怎么? 一尘不染 | 
| [12:16] | You cleaned up for me. | 你帮我打扫得这么干净 | 
| [12:18] | Well, you’re not the maid. | 那么 你又不是女佣 | 
| [12:22] | You are so wonderful. | 你真是太好了 | 
| [12:24] | Listen, I’m just gonna look at the kids | 听着 我再去看眼孩子们 | 
| [12:25] | real quick, okay? OK. | 很快的 好么? 好的 | 
| [12:34] | I think I’m having sex. | 我觉得我要做爱咯 | 
| [12:42] | Good old sex. | 美好古老的性爱 | 
| [12:48] | I’m gonna do new stuff. | 我要玩点新花样 | 
| [12:52] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 | 
| [12:56] | 雷 | |
| [12:57] | What? | 怎么了? | 
| [12:58] | Why do the boys’ heads smell like Old Spice? | 儿子头上怎么有须后水的味道? | 
| [13:04] | What? | 什么? | 
| [13:06] | Your father was here | 你爸爸来过了 | 
| [13:08] | sucking the youth out of their heads again. | 又来从他们头上吸取青春之灵气 | 
| [13:12] | And your brother was here, too. | 而且你哥哥也来了 | 
| [13:15] | Just found this Fruit Loop on Matthew’s chin. | 在马修的下巴上找到的水果渣子 | 
| [13:19] | Are you gonna tell me what happened here, | 是你告诉我怎么回事呢 | 
| [13:21] | or do I have to call your parents? | 还是我打电话给你爸妈问? | 
| [13:23] | No! Please don’t call the parents. | 不 千万别打电话给我爸妈 | 
| [13:29] | I put them to sleep, and my mother | 我本来已经哄他们睡着了 | 
| [13:31] | came over, and then I went out with Leo. | 之后我妈来了 我就跟利奥出去了 | 
| [13:33] | What? You left the kids with your mom? | 什么? 你把孩子们丢给你妈带了? | 
| [13:36] | No, my father and brother were here, too. What? | 不 我爸爸跟我哥哥也来了 什么? | 
| [13:39] | I got rid of them | 我把他们赶走了 | 
| [13:41] | and then I did some cleaning. | 然后还做好了清洁 | 
| [13:42] | You notice the cleaning down there. | 你也看到下面有多干净了 | 
| [13:45] | Why did they have to be here? | 他们为什么一定要过这边来? | 
| [13:46] | What was so important that you had to go out for? | 到底什么那么重要让你一定得出去? | 
| [13:50] | Pizza. | 批萨 | 
| [13:52] | Pizza? Pizza? | 批萨? 批萨? | 
| [13:53] | Did you see the mess? You should have seen it. | 你有看到有多乱么? 应该让你看看的 | 
| [13:56] | They woke the kids up. | 他们又弄醒了孩子们 | 
| [13:57] | What? | 什么? | 
| [13:59] | The pizza wasn’t even good. | 批萨味道都不怎么样 | 
| [14:03] | You told me that you were going to stay and watch the kids. | 你说的你会呆在家里看孩子 | 
| [14:06] | I know, but– | 我知道 可是 | 
| [14:07] | But what, But what, Ray? I don’t know. | 可是什么 可是什么 雷? 我不知道 | 
| [14:10] | I’ll tell you one thing | 我跟你说 | 
| [14:12] | your folks are not coming over on Sunday. | 你们家人星期天都不准过来 | 
| [14:14] | That is my birthday, | 那是我的生日 | 
| [14:15] | and I should be allowed one day of peace without them. | 我要过天没他们的安稳日子 | 
| [14:18] | You know what? I want you to call them | 你知道么? 我要你给他们打电话 | 
| [14:19] | and tell them that that’s what we want. | 告诉他们我们的想法 | 
| [14:21] | They need to get the message | 他们必需得知道 | 
| [14:23] | that we have our own lives… | 我们有自己的生活 | 
| [14:24] | and we’re entitled to a little privacy! | 我们有权保留一点隐私 | 
| [14:26] | You’re right. You’re absolutely right. | 你说得对 你肯定是对的 | 
| [14:28] | So you’ll tell them? | 那么 你会告诉他们? | 
| [14:29] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 | 
| [14:32] | What is this hold they have on you? | 他们到底给你灌了什么迷汤? | 
| [14:36] | I’m just asking you for me. | 我只是让你为了我跟他们说 | 
| [14:38] | Please, can we celebrate my birthday alone? | 求你了 我们能单独庆祝我的生日么? | 
| [14:42] | I can’t uninvite them. | 我不能不邀请他们 | 
| [14:44] | You can’t? | 你不能什么? | 
| [14:48] | Then maybe I won’t be there. | 那么 或许我也不会睡这儿了 | 
| [14:50] | No, stop it. Don’t sleep on the couch! | 不 停 别去睡沙发 | 
| [14:56] | I just cleaned down there. | 我刚才把下面收拾干净的 | 
| [15:09] | Raymond, come in, honey. Hi, Mom. | 雷蒙德 进来呀 宝贝 嗨 妈妈 | 
| [15:12] | Your brother’s working… | 你哥哥在上班 | 
| [15:13] | and your father’s out buying one of those bowls for your toilet. | 你爸爸给你们买抽水马桶去了 | 
| [15:17] | So I got the whole house to myself. | 所以家里就只有我一个人了 | 
| [15:19] | Is that my large fork? Yeah, it is. | 那是我的大餐叉么 是的 是呢 | 
| [15:22] | That’s why I came by here. I wanted to return this. | 我来就是想把这个还给你 | 
| [15:25] | I didn’t want to say anything | 我本来无所谓的 | 
| [15:26] | but that happens to be a very good fork. | 不过这正好是把很好用的餐叉 | 
| [15:29] | I know. That’s why it took so long. I love it. | 我知道 所以我才用了这么久 我很喜欢 | 
| [15:36] | Listen, Ma, I wanted to talk to you | 听着 妈妈 关于黛博拉的生日 | 
| [15:37] | about Debra’s birthday. | 我想跟你谈谈 | 
| [15:39] | My God, talk about birthdays. | 天哪 说起生日来 | 
| [15:41] | Your birthday gift to me | 我今天早上终于收到了 | 
| [15:43] | finally came this morning. | 你送我的生日礼物 | 
| [15:44] | Did you know you sent me a box of pears? Yeah. | 你知道你送了我一箱梨么? 是的 | 
| [15:47] | From a place called Fruit-of-the-Month? | 从一个叫本月新鲜水果的地方买的? | 
| [15:48] | That’s right. How are they? | 是的 怎么样呀? | 
| [15:50] | They’re very nice pears. | 很不错 | 
| [15:53] | But there are so many of them. | 不过就是太多了点 | 
| [15:55] | There are over a dozen pears. | 一打多的梨呢 | 
| [15:58] | What am I supposed to do with all those pears? | 我应该那拿那些梨怎么办? | 
| [16:00] | I think you’re supposed to eat them. Myself? | 我想你应该把梨都吃掉 我一个人? | 
| [16:03] | You and Dad and Robert. | 你 爸爸 还有罗伯特呀 | 
| [16:05] | How many pears can Robert eat? | 罗伯特能吃多少个梨呀? | 
| [16:08] | I appreciate the thought, but please | 这个主意我喜欢 不过 | 
| [16:10] | don’t ever send us any more fruit again. | 别再送我们水果了 | 
| [16:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:14] | Another box is coming next month. | 下个月还会有一箱的 | 
| [16:17] | What? More pears? | 什么? 还是梨? | 
| [16:19] | No. It’s a different fruit every month. | 不 每个月送来的水果都不同 | 
| [16:22] | Every month? | 每个月? | 
| [16:24] | Yes. That’s why they call it Fruit-of-the-Month Club. | 是的 所以才叫每月新鲜水果俱乐部 | 
| [16:27] | It’s a club? Oh, my God! | 是个俱乐部? 噢 天哪 | 
| [16:29] | What do I do with all this fruit? | 你叫我拿这么多水果怎么办? | 
| [16:31] | Most people like it, Ma! | 大多数人都会很喜欢的 妈妈 | 
| [16:32] | You share it with all your friends. | 你可以拿去送给你的朋友们吃 | 
| [16:34] | Which friends? I don’t know. Lee and Stan. | 哪些朋友 我不知道 李跟斯丹呀 | 
| [16:37] | Lee and Stan buy their own fruit. | 李跟斯丹都自己买水果吃 | 
| [16:39] | Give it to Why did you do this to me? | 那就送给 你为什么要这么对我? | 
| [16:41] | My God! | 天哪 | 
| [16:43] | I can’t talk. | 我无话可说了 | 
| [16:44] | There’s too much fruit in the house! | 这房子里太多水果了 | 
| [16:46] | What is happening? | 怎么回事? | 
| [16:50] | I’m sorry, Ma. Hey, Marie. | 抱歉 妈妈 嘿 玛丽 | 
| [16:55] | Do you know that the fruit keeps coming month after month? | 你知道么 每个月都会有水果送来 | 
| [17:00] | He’s got us in some kind of a cult. | 他把我们弄进了个什么祭仪 | 
| [17:02] | It’s not a cult, it’s a club. | 不是祭仪 是俱乐部 | 
| [17:05] | What do you mean, month after month? | 你说的每个月是什么意思? | 
| [17:07] | For how long? | 要多久? | 
| [17:13] | A year. | 一年 | 
| [17:13] | My God, are you out of your mind? | 天哪 你是不是疯了呀? | 
| [17:16] | Sorry. I’m so sorry, Dad. | 对不起 真是对不起 爸爸 | 
| [17:19] | What do you think we are? Invalids? | 你觉得我们是什么呀? 病人? | 
| [17:22] | We can’t go out and get our own fruit? | 我们不能自己出去买水果么? | 
| [17:24] | I tried to tell him. | 我已经告诉他了 | 
| [17:25] | All right, I’m canceling the fruit club! | 好了 我会去取消水果俱乐部的定单 | 
| [17:28] | Oh, good. Thank you, Raymond. | 噢 太好了 谢谢你 雷蒙德 | 
| [17:31] | And don’t do that again. | 以后别再这么干了 | 
| [17:32] | Like we don’t have enough problems! | 搞得好象我们的麻烦还不够一样 | 
| [17:35] | Listen, I got to talk about the party. | 听着 我得跟你们谈谈派对的事 | 
| [17:37] | The party. Yes. I was thinking…. | 噢 派对 是的 我是在想 | 
| [17:44] | There isn’t gonna be a party. | 不要举行派对了 | 
| [17:45] | Who’s dead? | 是谁死了么? | 
| [17:46] | Nobody’s dead, Dad. | 没人死了 爸爸 | 
| [17:47] | We’re not gonna have a party. | 我们别开派对了 | 
| [17:49] | You got to have a party. I baked. | 一定得开派对 我都烤好点心了 | 
| [17:51] | I’ve never heard of such a thing. | 我可从来没听说过这回事 | 
| [17:51] | We’re not having a party | 我们别开派对了 | 
| [17:53] | because I’m surprising Debra. | 因为我想给黛博拉一个惊喜 | 
| [17:55] | I’m taking her to… | 我想带她去 | 
| [17:58] | Bear Mountain. | 熊山 | 
| [18:01] | Bear Mountain? That’s right. | 熊山? 是的 | 
| [18:03] | I want to do something special for her. | 我想给她点惊喜 | 
| [18:04] | This is a surprise, | 这是个惊喜 好么 | 
| [18:06] | so you can’t go telling her anything. | 所以你们都不能去告诉她 | 
| [18:08] | Thank you very much. I’m going to go. | 非常感谢 我得走了 | 
| [18:09] | Wait. Just one minute now. Here. | 等等 稍等一下 拿着 | 
| [18:12] | It’s a long trip to Bear Mountain. Take fruit. | 去熊山的路还满远的 带点水果 | 
| [18:15] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 | 
| [18:21] | Raymond gets the pears, too? | 雷蒙德也拿梨去吃去了? | 
| [18:27] | They all went down for a nap. | 他们都睡下了 | 
| [18:30] | This is over the top. | 这真是再好不过了 | 
| [18:31] | It’s the best birthday I have ever had. | 这是过得最好的生日了 | 
| [18:33] | What are you doing? No, no. | 你在干吗呀? 别 别 | 
| [18:34] | Letting in the light. | 见见光呀 | 
| [18:35] | It’s still your birthday, though. | 你还在过生日呢 | 
| [18:36] | We want to have a nice cozy birthday. | 我们要过个美好舒适的生日 | 
| [18:41] | Isn’t that cozy? | 这还不够舒适么? | 
| [18:43] | I know what you’re up to. | 我知道你想干吗 | 
| [18:45] | You do? Yeah. Come here. | 你知道? 是的 过来 | 
| [18:48] | Yeah, this is what I’m up to. | 是呀 我就是想干这个 | 
| [18:53] | I thought this only happened on my birthday. | 我想这只可能发生在我生日那天 | 
| [18:58] | Ray, I’m so glad | 雷 我真是太高兴了 | 
| [18:59] | you set your parents straight. | 你跟你爸妈直说了 | 
| [19:01] | Doesn’t it feel good to be honest with them? | 跟他们实话实说感觉不好么? | 
| [19:03] | It does feel good. | 感觉确实很好 | 
| [19:05] | Not as good as this, though. | 不过没干这个感觉好 | 
| [19:07] | You were 100% right. | 你肯定是对的 | 
| [19:08] | I don’t know what I was afraid of. | 我不知道我在害怕什么 | 
| [19:15] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这儿干吗? | 
| [19:16] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这儿干吗呀? | 
| [19:17] | We live here. | 我们住在这儿呀 | 
| [19:19] | We thought you were in Bear Mountain. | 我们还以为你们去熊山了呢 | 
| [19:20] | Bear Mountain? Who told you that? | 熊山? 谁告诉你们的? | 
| [19:23] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 | 
| [19:27] | You want to holster the weapon, Rob? | 你要把枪放回枪套里么 罗伯? | 
| [19:38] | Okay, I lied. I lied to everybody. | 好吧 我撒谎了 我骗了大家 | 
| [19:42] | I was trying to make everybody happy. | 我只是想让大家都高兴 | 
| [19:44] | Nice job. | 干得不错 | 
| [19:47] | I should have known better. Why did…. | 我早该知道的 为什么 | 
| [19:49] | Especially with my parents, the only people | 特别是对我爸妈而言 | 
| [19:51] | who treat a box of fruit like it’s plutonium. | 他们可是唯一会把一箱水果当毒药的人 | 
| [19:56] | I chickened out. I made a mistake. | 我害怕就放弃了 犯了个大错 我没种 | 
| [20:00] | All right, look. | 好了 听着 | 
| [20:01] | The truth is Debra wanted us | 事实上 黛博拉想让我们 | 
| [20:03] | to have a day to ourselves. | 过一天自己的生活 | 
| [20:04] | And me, too. But Debra’s the one. | 我也是 我也是 不过 是黛博拉的主意 | 
| [20:08] | She’s got it very hard around here, | 她其实 她其实在在这儿过得很难 | 
| [20:13] | though she’s never said that to me. | 虽然她从来都没对我说过 | 
| [20:15] | I’ve noticed it. | 但我知道 | 
| [20:19] | Like Dad. I know you try to be funny, but…. | 比如爸爸 我知道你想表现得很幽默 但是 | 
| [20:24] | Like with the twins. | 比如对双胞胎儿子 | 
| [20:25] | Maybe you shouldn’t say: | 或许你不应该说 | 
| [20:27] | I think little Matthew has homosexual tendencies. | 我觉得小马修有同性恋倾向 | 
| [20:34] | And, Ma, you can’t be so critical. | 还有 妈妈 你不该这么苛刻 | 
| [20:36] | If you’re going to be critical | 如果你一定要那么苛刻 | 
| [20:37] | could you please call before you come… | 你能不能先打个电话来 | 
| [20:40] | so we could be ready for it? | 让我们能有所准备呢? | 
| [20:41] | Both of you. Could you both call? | 你们俩都是 能先打个电话来么? | 
| [20:43] | We have to prepare. | 我们得准备准备 | 
| [20:44] | There’s bills and receipts we hide | 我们得先把帐单和收据藏起来 | 
| [20:46] | and then we chant a little. | 然后 还得唱唱赞美诗 | 
| [20:52] | Now listen, we love you both | 现在 听着 我们爱你们俩 | 
| [20:54] | but this is our house and Debra’s my wife. | 但是 这是我们的家 黛博拉是我妻子 | 
| [20:56] | And if you can’t accept what I’m telling you… | 如果你们无法接受我所说的一切 | 
| [21:01] | then you can’t come over here anymore. | 那么 你们就别再过来了 | 
| [21:04] | Unless you call first. | 除非你们先打电话通知一声 | 
| [21:11] | That’s it. I think I did it all. | 就这么多了 我想我都做到了 | 
| [21:12] | What? This has nothing to do with me. | 什么? 根本与我无关 | 
| [21:19] | Robert, could you try not to eat near the kids? | 罗伯特 你能别在孩子面前吃东西么? | 
| [21:29] | If you just wanted a day to yourself | 如果你们只是想过一天自己的生活 | 
| [21:32] | all you had to do is say so. | 你们就都直说就好了 | 
| [21:34] | We’d understand. | 我们能理解 | 
| [21:35] | Of course we’d understand. | 我们当然能理解 | 
| [21:37] | What’s not to understand? | 有什么不能理解的呢? | 
| [21:39] | When did he get so sensitive? | 他什么时候变得这么敏感了? | 
| [21:40] | He’s a writer. | 他是个作家呀 | 
| [21:44] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 | 
| [21:55] | I’m shaking. | 我在颤抖 | 
| [21:57] | Honey, you were just great. | 宝贝 你真是太棒了 | 
| [22:00] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [22:03] | Maybe you should put on that bustier. | 或许你该穿上那件性感内衣 | 
| [22:08] | What are you doing? | 你们在干吗? | 
| [22:11] | We’ll try again on my birthday. | 还是等我生日的时候再说吧 | 
| [22:20] | Look at our boys. Pretty cute, huh? | 看看我们的儿子 真是够可爱的 哈? | 
| [22:22] | Yeah, they are. | 是呀 确实可爱 | 
| [22:23] | But, you know, I hope they stay cute. | 不过 你知道么 我希望他们一直这么可爱 | 
| [22:27] | What? | 什么? | 
| [22:28] | I’ve been thinking | 我一直认为 | 
| [22:30] | that’s the danger of identical twins. | 那可是同卵双胞胎的危机 | 
| [22:31] | They’re cute now because they’re babies, | 他们现在很可爱 是因为他们还是孩子 | 
| [22:34] | but when they become adults… | 但是等他们长大了 | 
| [22:36] | even if they’re slightly ugly, | 就算他们就只有那么一点点丑 | 
| [22:38] | that’s gonna be magnified. | 也会被放大的 | 
| [22:43] | ‘Cause if you see one slightly ugly man | 因为如果你看见一个长得有点丑的人 | 
| [22:46] | walk across the room, that’s no big deal… | 在房间里走来走去 那没什么大不了的 | 
| [22:48] | if you see the same ugliness | 可如果你看见有个跟他丑的一样的人 | 
| [22:50] | right behind him, yeah. | 跟在他后边 那就是大问题了 | 
| [22:52] | That you’re gonna notice. You’re gonna go: | 你肯定会注意到 还会到处去说 | 
| [22:54] | “Hey, I didn’t think he was that ugly | 嘿 我本来不觉得他有那么丑 | 
| [22:57] | until I saw it again.” | 知道我又看到一次 才发现他那么丑 |