时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I wanna thank you for your time, Mr. Lasorda. | 谢谢您的宝贵时间 拉索达先生 |
[00:04] | Okay, Tommy. | 好的 汤米 |
[00:06] | I really appreciate this interview. | 很感谢您让我采访 |
[00:08] | This will be real quick. | 不会很久的 |
[00:10] | Okay. Now that you’re retired… | 好的 现在您退休了 |
[00:11] | I was wondering where do you think | 我想了解你怎么看这个 |
[00:13] | you’re going with that… | 怎么看这个 |
[00:14] | cookie | 曲奇饼 |
[00:17] | Put the cookie down | 放下曲奇饼 |
[00:20] | No, not you, Mr. Lasorda. | 不 不是说你 拉索达先生 |
[00:23] | I scared you? I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我吓到您了? 我不是想吓您的 |
[00:27] | I didn’t know you were eating a cookie. | 我不知道您也在吃曲奇 |
[00:33] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long Island with my wife Debra. | 嗨 我是雷 跟老婆黛博拉住长岛 |
[00:37] | She’s great with the kids the house, everything. | 她是个好老婆 很会带孩子 总之很能干 |
[00:40] | I don’t know how she does it. | 都不知道她怎么这么厉害 |
[00:42] | We’ve got a daughter Ally… | 我有个女儿艾丽 |
[00:44] | and twin two-year-old boys. | 还有一对两岁的双胞胎儿子 |
[00:47] | It’s not really about the kids. | 其实孩子不是最大问题 |
[00:50] | My parents live across the street. | 问题是我父母就住我家对面 |
[00:53] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[00:54] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥跟他们住一起 |
[00:58] | Now, not every family | 现在可不是每个家庭 |
[00:59] | would go by on a conveyor belt for you… | 都会有家人连续不断的来拜访 |
[01:01] | but mine would because– | 但我家的人就会 因为 |
[01:02] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 人人都爱雷蒙德 |
[01:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:13] | Don’t you love Nemo’s at night? | 难道你不爱晚上的尼蒙小店? |
[01:15] | The candles. Yes. | 那烛光 对 |
[01:16] | Twinkly lights. I know. | 闪闪发亮的光 我知道 |
[01:18] | Such a romantic atmosphere. Yeah. | 气氛真浪漫啊 对啊 |
[01:21] | That’s why the Pope eats here. | 所以教皇也来这里吃 |
[01:25] | You think he really said: | 你以为他真的说 |
[01:26] | To my buddy Nemo.Your pizza is infallible. | 赠于尼蒙兄弟 你的批萨无与伦比 |
[01:32] | He’s good luck. | 他可真幸运 |
[01:33] | Yeah. We’ve got a picture of him | 对 我们在店里 |
[01:34] | down at the shop riding a Jet Ski. | 还弄到张他骑水上摩托的照片 |
[01:36] | No. That was my idea. | 不是吧 那可是我出的主意 |
[01:38] | You see, she’s brainy and beautiful. | 看到吧 她可是才貌双全 |
[01:42] | And loose. | 而且很开放 |
[01:47] | Did you order foreplay? | 你点了前戏? |
[01:49] | I didn’t order foreplay. | 反正我没点 |
[01:54] | You okay, honey? You’re sweating. | 宝贝没事吧? 你在流汗啊 |
[01:57] | I sweat before I throw up. | 我呕吐之前通常会流汗 |
[02:00] | Two melanzanes. Yeah, here. | 两个意大利茄子 对 这里 |
[02:04] | Extra sauce. She’s the saucy one. | 加辣的 她才是最辣的 |
[02:06] | And the assorted fried cheeses plate. | 还有炸奶酪 |
[02:09] | He’s the fat one. | 他油水最多 |
[02:11] | Bon appetit | 慢用 |
[02:16] | Babe, let me see it. | 宝贝 给我看看吧 |
[02:18] | Here, you want some ice, Bernie? | 要点冰吗 伯尼? |
[02:19] | I got what Bernie needs. Come here. | 我知道伯尼想要什么 来 |
[02:24] | You got what I need, Ray? | 你知道我要什么吗 雷? |
[02:25] | A gun? | 要杆枪? |
[02:28] | Hey, that’s tongue. | 喂 别伸舌头啦 |
[02:30] | Thought you were a vegetarian. | 你们不是不吃肉吗 |
[02:31] | What, you’ve never kissed in front of anybody? | 什么 你们没在别人面前亲过? |
[02:35] | Yeah, I’m sure we have. | 有 当然有了 |
[02:38] | There was that one at our wedding. | 婚礼时亲过 |
[02:48] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[02:50] | Come on, the Pope. | 干吗了 教皇在呢 |
[02:59] | You sure you’re okay? I’m fine. | 你确定你没事? 没事啦 |
[03:03] | Fine is bad. | 没事就是有事了 |
[03:05] | What is it? What’s the matter? | 怎么了? 怎么? |
[03:07] | It’s nothing. | 没啥 |
[03:08] | Nothing is worse. | 没啥就更糟了 |
[03:11] | Come on. What is it? | 来嘛 什么事? |
[03:12] | Not now. Your parents. All right? | 迟点说 你父母在 好么? |
[03:16] | Hi, Daddy. Hi, Mommy. | 嗨 爸爸 嗨 妈妈 |
[03:17] | Watch this. Try it like this, okay? | 看着 试试这样 好么? |
[03:21] | Stella Stella | 斯特拉 斯特拉 |
[03:26] | Attagirl | 太棒了 |
[03:29] | What are you doing? | 你这是干吗? |
[03:30] | Brando. I could have been a contender. | 在学白兰度 我本是一个竞争者 |
[03:34] | Dad, come on, it’s 10:30. | 爸 别这样 都十点半了 |
[03:36] | I had to let her stay up. Why? | 我得让她晚睡 为什么 |
[03:39] | l made him a offer he couldn’t refuse. | 我提出了个他无法拒绝的要求 |
[03:43] | Very nice, Dad. How are the twins? | 很好啊爸爸 双胞胎怎样了? |
[03:45] | Are they gonna wake up doing De Niro and Nicholson? | 醒来要学德尼罗和尼克尔逊吗? |
[03:50] | Hello, dears. | 好啊 亲爱的 |
[03:51] | Were you in my office, Mom? | 妈 你进我办公室了? |
[03:53] | Yeah. I was trying to get a pen | 对 我进去找支笔 |
[03:55] | to do the crosswords. | 做填字游戏 |
[03:58] | You know your desk drawer is locked? | 你的办公桌抽屉被锁上了吗? |
[04:02] | Yeah, we lock it now. | 对 现在锁上了 |
[04:04] | Yeah, it keeps the kids out. | 对 怕孩子乱碰 |
[04:07] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意啊 |
[04:09] | I broke a knife in it. | 我把刀弄断在锁眼里了 |
[04:14] | Okay. Let’s get to bed, Ally. | 好吧 睡觉吧 艾丽 |
[04:23] | Shower’s broken. | 淋浴喷头坏了 |
[04:28] | Must have been loose | 我以为松了 |
[04:29] | because when I fiddled with it… | 就弄了几下 |
[04:30] | it came right out of the wall. | 然后淋浴喷头就掉出来了 |
[04:32] | What are you doing? | 干吗了这是? |
[04:33] | What are you taking a shower over here for? | 怎么在这洗澡? |
[04:35] | He came home from work, and we were here… | 他下班回来 我们又在这里 |
[04:39] | and you know your brother | 你知道你哥哥 |
[04:40] | he doesn’t like to be alone in the house. | 不喜欢一个人在家 |
[04:43] | Could we go now? I’m cold. | 可以走了吗? 我冷了 |
[04:44] | Sure. Come on, let’s go. | 当然可以 走吧 |
[04:47] | That’s my towel. | 毛巾是我的 |
[04:51] | But we can get it later. | 你可以迟点再还 |
[04:53] | I’ll patch the shower up for you tomorrow. | 我明天把淋浴喷头安好 |
[04:56] | Of course you will. | 当然要了 |
[04:57] | You know that shampoo that says No more tears? | 你知道洗发水上写无泪配方吧? |
[05:01] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[05:03] | There’s tears. | 可我流泪了 |
[05:11] | Yeah. Definitely broken. | 噢 真的弄坏了 |
[05:16] | You know how I could tell? | 我还能说什么? |
[05:18] | There should be a bathroom right here. | 应该弄个淋浴房的 |
[05:22] | You know, it’s gotta be hard on Robert, | 你知道的 罗伯特肯定很辛苦 |
[05:24] | being so gigantic. | 跟个巨人一样 |
[05:26] | When he was a kid he wasn’t allowed to pet the cat. | 他小时候爸妈都不让他抱小猫 |
[05:32] | Come on. He couldn’t pet the cat. | 喂喂 他连猫都不能抱啊 |
[05:37] | God, you’re not okay. You’re not. | 天啊 你是有心事 |
[05:39] | I’m fine, Ray. | 我没事 雷 |
[05:40] | See, I would have believed it | 如果你不叫那声雷 |
[05:41] | if you didn’t add the Ray. | 或许我会信 |
[05:44] | Look, do you mind? I have to pack. | 听着 你不介意的话 我得去收拾行李了 |
[05:45] | I’m leaving with the Mets tomorrow. | 明天要采访大都会队 |
[05:47] | Yeah, go ahead. | 好啊 去吧 |
[05:48] | It’s my brother, right? No, it’s…. | 是因为我哥哥? 不是 |
[05:51] | It’s my father. Yes, he’s really annoying. | 是因为我爸 对啊 他真的很烦 |
[05:54] | No, it’s not. | 不 |
[05:56] | It’s my mom. | 那是因为我妈 |
[05:57] | Right, yeah, she broke our knife. | 对了 是的 她弄坏我们的小刀 |
[06:00] | Let’s kill her. | 我们杀了她吧 |
[06:02] | Come on. You’re always saying we don’t do things together. | 来嘛 你老说我们行动不一致 |
[06:09] | We’ll kill her, and then a movie. | 杀了她 然后去看电影 |
[06:13] | I don’t know what I did. | 我不懂我做错了什么 |
[06:16] | I’m usually good at knowing when it’s me. | 如果是我的问题 我通常会知道 |
[06:19] | Because it’s usually me. | 因为问题总出在我身上 |
[06:22] | Ray, how come you can never just be affectionate with me? | 雷 你怎么就不能跟我亲热点? |
[06:28] | Bernie | 是伯尼 |
[06:29] | Did you see how Bernie is with Linda? | 你看看伯尼跟琳达多亲热 |
[06:31] | I see. Everybody sees that. It’s free Playboy Channel. | 我看到 人人都看到 那是免费A片 |
[06:35] | There’s nothing wrong with it | 偶尔亲热一下 |
[06:37] | once in a while. | 又不会怎样 |
[06:38] | He was drinking. | 他是喝多了 |
[06:40] | So passionate. | 他们多亲热啊 |
[06:41] | They’re drunks. Both of them. | 他们俩都喝多了 |
[06:46] | Look, they’ve only been married for what, | 你看 他们才结婚多久 |
[06:49] | two years? Yeah. | 两年了? 对啊 |
[06:51] | So there’s no kids, no exhaustion. Just wait. | 所以他们没小孩 没费劲的事 等着吧 |
[06:54] | Wait for what? For this. | 等着什么? 这些事啊 |
[06:57] | The noise, the no-sleep, and the no-time. | 噪音 失眠 满到团团转 |
[07:00] | Please, know what I mean here. | 拜托 你知道我在说什么 |
[07:02] | You never even say, I love you. | 你连我爱你都不说 |
[07:05] | Now I don’t love you. You don’t say it. | 现在我不爱你了 你都没说过 |
[07:07] | I do. No, you don’t. | 我有说 你没有 |
[07:08] | I do. When do you say? | 我有 什么时候的事? |
[07:09] | With my eyes | 我用眼神说过 |
[07:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[07:17] | I’m drowning. | 我要疯了 |
[07:22] | Look, you want me to say it? | 听着 要说是吧? |
[07:23] | I love you. There, I said it. | 我爱你 好了 我说过了 |
[07:24] | Yeah. Okay. There’s the seven little words every woman wants to hear: | 好吧 女人最想听的七个字 |
[07:28] | I love you. There, I said it. | 我爱你 好了 说了 |
[07:31] | Come on. Don’t I say it when we– | 别这样 我们那什么的时候不是说了么 |
[07:33] | Yelling it during sex doesn’t count. | 做爱时杀猪叫的不算 |
[07:38] | I don’t know what you want. | 我都不知道你想要什么 |
[07:40] | Well– What? | 那么 什么? |
[07:43] | I don’t know. Just…. | 我不知道 只是 |
[07:50] | Doesn’t matter. | 没所谓了 |
[07:53] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:59] | I’m still packing over here. | 我还在收拾东西啊 |
[08:07] | Okay. Come on, eat your breakfast here, guys. | 好吧 来 吃早餐吧 孩子们 |
[08:11] | Mama, I’m ready for my dessert. Dessert? | 妈妈 我准备好吃甜点了 甜点? |
[08:14] | Now, Ally, I’m sorry, | 艾丽 抱歉 |
[08:15] | but breakfast is the most important meal of the day. | 不过 早餐是三餐中最重要的 |
[08:18] | Now finish your Count Chocula. | 把荞麦片吃完吧 |
[08:22] | Good morning, everybody. | 各位早上好啊 |
[08:25] | Hi. Hey, guys. | 爸爸好 嘿 小鬼们 |
[08:28] | Here, this is for you. | 来 给你的 |
[08:31] | What is this? A card | 这是什么? 卡片啊 |
[08:36] | Got up early to get it for you. | 一早起来弄给你的 |
[08:39] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:40] | You know, ’cause of what we, you know… | 因为昨天我们 你知道的 |
[08:44] | To a special wife. | 给特别的妻子 |
[08:49] | Love like ours is real and true | 两情相悦相爱慕 |
[08:51] | As a lily holds the morning dew | 犹如荷花爱甘露 |
[08:54] | Every day finds joy anew | 每天都有新惊喜 |
[08:57] | And in every way do I love you. | 教我如何不爱你 |
[09:02] | Yeah. | 是嘛 |
[09:06] | That’s really sweet, Ray. | 很贴心呀 雷 |
[09:10] | Yeah? Yeah. I just love it. | 是吗? 是啊 我很喜欢 |
[09:14] | It’s a really nice card. | 挺不错的卡片 |
[09:16] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[09:17] | What? It’s not enough? | 怎么? 还不够吗? |
[09:21] | I should’ve got the pop-up. | 我应该给拉去枪毙 |
[09:24] | Maybe you just…. | 或许你 你只是 |
[09:25] | You didn’t understand what I meant. | 你都不明白我意思 |
[09:28] | You still want the talking. | 你还想让我说出来 |
[09:30] | Look, this is better than talking. This is writing. | 听着 写得比说得好多了 |
[09:36] | You couldn’t even sign it, Love, Ray. | 你的签名居然都不是爱你的 雷? |
[09:38] | You signed it, Okay? Ray. | 你居然就写了个 好么 雷 |
[09:41] | Look, you know me. You know | 你知道我这人 你知道 |
[09:44] | this all me makes me uncomfortable. | 这会让我浑身不自在 |
[09:46] | When I say, I love you, it doesn’t sound natural. | 我说的我爱你很不自然 |
[09:49] | It’s like some bad movie. | 跟烂电影里的对白一样 |
[09:50] | Somebody’s gonna laugh at me. | 会有人笑话我的 |
[09:52] | What do you mean, laugh? | 你什么意思 笑话? |
[09:54] | Somebody’s gonna laugh at me saying that stuff. | 肯定会有人嘲笑我说这种肉麻的话 |
[09:57] | Stuff? | 肉麻话? |
[09:58] | You love me, Daddy? | 你爱我吗 爸爸? |
[10:01] | Yes, of course I love you. | 当然爱你了 |
[10:04] | I love all you guys. And Mommy. What a Mommy. | 你们我都爱 也爱妈妈 多好的妈妈 |
[10:09] | Let’s hear it for Mommy. | 来向妈妈表白 |
[10:11] | Raise your hand for…. Yeah. | 举起手来 好呀 |
[10:14] | Look, I’m sorry. I’m just | 听着 对不起 我只是 |
[10:16] | not good at saying that stuff aloud. | 不太会说肉麻的话 |
[10:18] | That’s the way I am. | 我就是这样的 |
[10:19] | That’s the way my parents were. | 我爸妈也这样 |
[10:20] | Okay, but you know, maybe there was | 好吧 不过 你知道么 或许 |
[10:22] | something wrong with that. | 这样做不对 |
[10:24] | I mean, come on, you wanna pass this trait on to your kids? | 你想孩子们也象你这样? |
[10:28] | No. | 不想 |
[10:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:41] | And I you. | 我也是 |
[10:44] | Come on | 别这样啊 |
[10:46] | Come on. It’s all here in the card. | 别这样嘛 都写在卡片上了 |
[10:49] | Debra | 黛博拉 |
[10:50] | Debra | 黛博拉 |
[10:52] | Stella | 斯特拉 |
[11:03] | Stupid, stinking pump | 这个破水泵 |
[11:06] | Don’t toy with me, God. | 天啊 别耍我了 |
[11:08] | Hey, Dad. Iced tea? | 爸 要点冰茶吗? |
[11:11] | No. It gets me all hopped up. | 不 喝了会兴奋的 |
[11:14] | I’m almost done here. | 我快弄好了 |
[11:17] | Damn piece of crap | 这什么破东西 |
[11:21] | Please, Dad, take it easy a little. | 爸 放轻松点 |
[11:22] | I don’t know what I’m doing? | 你以为我在胡来? |
[11:24] | Yeah, sure you do. But relax. | 当然不是 但别太紧张 |
[11:26] | Give me the damn pliers. | 给我那破钳子 |
[11:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:32] | Listen, Dad, I gotta ask you something. | 爸 这样的 我得问你点事 |
[11:36] | There, done | 好了 搞定 |
[11:38] | A couple of things you gotta remember. It’s very easy. | 你得记住几点 很简单的 |
[11:41] | Yeah. Like what? | 好的 什么事? |
[11:42] | It’s nothing. Hot is now cold. | 没啥 现在热那边是冷水了 |
[11:45] | What else? Is the water gonna come out? | 还有呢? 会出水的吧? |
[11:47] | Yeah, sure. Here’s what you do. | 是的 当然 你要做的就是 |
[11:49] | You hold on to this one tight, | 用力握着这个 |
[11:51] | and then you push and turn with this one. | 向前推 同时扭另一个 |
[11:53] | You’re going to need at least two hands. Yeah. At least. | 你至少要用两只手 对啊 至少 |
[11:59] | The water comes out very hot at first. | 开始的水会非常热 |
[12:02] | But save that. You’re gonna need it later. | 不过要存起来 等会就用得上了 |
[12:05] | Dad, shut it. Here, give me a hand. | 爸爸 关掉吧 帮我一下 |
[12:09] | Turn. I’m turning. | 扭 快扭 我在扭了 |
[12:11] | Turn it. I’m turning it | 扭啊 在扭了 |
[12:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:19] | Listen, Dad. | 爸 听我说 |
[12:22] | I was wondering something. | 我想问点事情 |
[12:28] | When was the last time… | 你对上一次 |
[12:31] | that you said, I love you… | 说我爱你 |
[12:35] | to anybody? | 是什么时候? |
[12:38] | I love you? | 我爱你? |
[12:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:42] | What, do you live in a freaking fairyland or something? | 你是从外星来的么? |
[12:47] | I just wanted to know. | 我想知道而已 |
[12:49] | This is real life, Raymond. | 这里是地球 雷蒙德 |
[12:50] | People don’t just go around saying that. | 大家都不会把这个挂在嘴边的 |
[12:53] | Yes, they do, Dad. | 爸 有人这样做的 |
[12:54] | Name one. Name one person. Debra. | 有谁? 说一个人 黛博拉 |
[12:57] | That’s an act. | 她装出来的 |
[12:59] | It’s not an act, Dad. She means it. | 她没装 她是真心的 |
[13:02] | All right, come on. Maybe Debra. | 好吧 或许黛博拉会这样 |
[13:05] | But she’s nice. | 但她就很好 |
[13:08] | Why are you asking me these things? | 干吗问我这些事情? |
[13:10] | I just wanna know, that’s all. | 我只是想知道 就这样 |
[13:12] | Do you ever say it to Mom? | 你有跟妈说过吗? |
[13:14] | You’re getting kind of personal now. | 你这可是在打听我的隐私了 |
[13:16] | Dad, you’re my father. | 你是我爸爸啊 |
[13:17] | Your mother and I know how we feel. | 我们知道对方所想 |
[13:20] | That’s our business. | 这是我们的事 |
[13:21] | What? | 干吗了? |
[13:22] | Hello, Raymond, sweetie. Hi, Ma. | 好啊 雷蒙德 宝贝 嗨 妈 |
[13:26] | How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[13:27] | What’s our business? | 什么我们的事? |
[13:29] | Nothing. Mind your own business. | 没啥 顾你自个儿就好 |
[13:31] | You said our business. | 你说我们的事 |
[13:32] | What are you two talking about? | 你们在说啥? |
[13:34] | Nothing, Ma, it’s okay. | 没什么 妈 没什么 |
[13:35] | You got him lying for you now? Go away. | 你教他帮你撒谎了? 出去 |
[13:39] | I chop up celery and dill | 我在你那恶心吞拿鱼三明治里 |
[13:41] | for your rotten tuna sandwich… | 又放芹菜有加萝卜的 |
[13:43] | and I drag it across the street for you, | 还从对面屋拿来 |
[13:44] | and you don’t even have the decency…. | 结果你一句好话都没有 |
[13:47] | That’s my freaking lunch | 那是我的午餐啊 |
[13:49] | Come on, it’s nothing. | 别这样 没什么的 |
[13:51] | I was asking, that’s all. I was just asking… | 我只是问问 问问而已 |
[13:53] | how come nobody ever says, I love you around here? | 怎么我们都不说我爱你? |
[13:56] | But I’m starting to realize what a stupid question that is. | 但我现在觉得这么问很傻了 |
[13:59] | No That’s not stupid at all, dear. | 不 宝贝 一点也不傻 |
[14:02] | There happens to be a very good explanation for it, though. | 不过 我有个很好的解释 |
[14:05] | Your father doesn’t know what love is. | 你爸不懂什么是爱 |
[14:08] | Okay. Oh, boy. Here we go. | 好吧 哎 又来了 |
[14:09] | When we first were married… | 我们刚结婚时 |
[14:11] | I said it all the time. | 我总说我爱你 |
[14:13] | Name one time. All the time. | 你啥时候说了 总在说 |
[14:15] | When did you say it? | 什么时候? |
[14:16] | I said it all the time | 我都说总是说了 |
[14:20] | I happen to be a very loving, caring woman. | 我很有爱心 很会关心人 |
[14:23] | You know that, Raymond. | 你知道的 雷蒙德 |
[14:24] | But, I mean, after years and years of giving and sharing… | 但是多年以来的付出 |
[14:27] | and getting nothing in return, one tends to– | 都没有得到回报时 人就会 |
[14:30] | You said it one time in Albany. Shut up. | 你在奥尔巴尼说过一次 住嘴 |
[14:32] | One time. Shut up | 就那一次 闭嘴 |
[14:34] | The night you had the rum candy. | 你吃过朗姆酒糖那晚 |
[14:36] | Shut up You see what I have to put up with? | 别说了你看他多让人受不了 |
[14:39] | Look, you don’t have to say it. It’s okay. | 你不用说的 没关系的 |
[14:42] | Why is it so important to you all of a sudden? | 怎么突然在意这种事了? |
[14:44] | My parents never said it. | 我父母就没说过 |
[14:48] | When you were a kid, didn’t you want your parents to say it to you? | 你小时候不想父母对你说吗? |
[14:51] | Of course. But they didn’t. | 当然想了 但他们没说 |
[14:53] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:56] | They didn’t wanna spoil us. | 他们不想宠坏我们 |
[14:59] | This is the way we wanna be? | 你们就想这样吗? |
[15:01] | Is this the way we want the kids to be? | 想你们的孩子也这样? |
[15:03] | What would be so wrong with saying, I love you around here once in a while? | 偶尔对大家说我爱你有什么不妥的? |
[15:09] | We’re not living in a fairyland here, Raymond. | 我们不是外星人啊 雷蒙德 |
[15:18] | Hey, hot and sour soup. | 哇 一盆子酸辣汤啊 |
[15:19] | Give me a hand with these guys. | 帮我一下 |
[15:21] | Come on, guys, it’s fun in the sink. | 小家伙 在洗手池里真好玩 |
[15:25] | You love it, don’t you? | 喜欢在这里玩吗? |
[15:26] | Look at that. Look at how the grease separates. | 看看油脂怎么分裂 |
[15:29] | Squeaky and shiny clean. | 洗得白白亮亮的 |
[15:33] | I can see myself. | 看到我自己了 |
[15:35] | Yeah, if you look a little lower. | 对 再往下看点就是了 |
[15:38] | Hey, this has a crack in it. | 嘿 还有条裂缝呢 |
[15:44] | All right, look, you’re right. | 好吧 你没错 你说得对 |
[15:46] | you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:49] | I’ll try and change the way I am or something. | 我会努力改变自己 |
[15:52] | You mean that? | 真的想? |
[15:54] | We’re leaving now. | 我们要走了 |
[15:56] | Okay, thanks. Thanks, Dad. | 好吧 谢谢了 爸爸 |
[15:59] | The shower’s fixed… | 淋浴喷头弄好了 |
[16:01] | and there’s just one thing I want you to know. | 我要跟你说件事 |
[16:04] | What? | 什么事? |
[16:05] | Well, we’ve been talking and…. | 我们谈过了 |
[16:07] | You go ahead, Frank. | 弗兰克 你先说 |
[16:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:13] | Oh, God Mom, no | 噢 天啊 妈 别这样 |
[16:15] | I love you, Debra. | 我爱你 黛博拉 |
[16:17] | You can stop, Ma. | 你可以停了 妈 |
[16:18] | Ma, you’re scaring them. | 妈 你吓到他们了 |
[16:21] | Go. Save the children. | 走吧 救救孩子们 |
[16:24] | All right. Okay. It’s okay. | 好吧 行了 没事的 |
[16:30] | Robbie, sweetheart. | 罗比 亲爱的 |
[16:33] | I love you. I’m so sorry. | 我爱你 很抱歉 |
[16:36] | Sorry for what? | 抱歉什么? |
[16:37] | For never saying it. | 抱歉没跟你说过 |
[16:38] | But from now, I’m gonna say it to you | 现在开始 我会说给你们听 |
[16:40] | All the time, all of you. | 而且会一直说 对你们都说 |
[16:41] | Even Frank. I love you. | 甚至也对弗兰克说 我爱你 |
[16:48] | Isn’t this the part of the movie… | 这个时候在电影里 |
[16:49] | where she’s supposed to get shot | 她的真身应该杀掉 |
[16:51] | by the real her? | 附在她身上的魔鬼吧? |
[16:54] | We’re here for such a short while. | 人生短暂 |
[16:56] | Your family should know how you feel. | 应该把想法告诉家人 |
[16:59] | I’m feeling it’s not that short a while. | 我现在觉得人生不那么短暂了 |
[17:03] | To tell you the truth, | 说真的 |
[17:04] | I felt kind of embarrassed at first, too. | 开始我也觉得有点尴尬 |
[17:08] | But now…. | 但现在 |
[17:09] | Oh, God. | 噢 天啊 |
[17:13] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[17:14] | All right. Thanks, Dad. Me, too. | 好啦 谢谢了 我也爱你 |
[17:16] | I’ll be over here. | 我到这边好了 |
[17:20] | What? | 什么? |
[17:22] | Well, you’re my brother. | 你是我弟弟啊 |
[17:25] | I love you, Raymond. | 我爱你 雷蒙德 |
[17:26] | Isn’t that nice? | 多美好啊 |
[17:30] | Come on. Don’t Enough already Oh, God | 救命 别这样 够了 噢 天啊 |
[17:34] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里发生什么事了? |
[17:36] | I told them what we were talking about. | 我跟他们说了我们的问题 |
[17:39] | What Why? | 什么 为什么? |
[17:41] | I thought I could find out | 我想看看 |
[17:42] | why I was the way I was. | 为什么我会这样 |
[17:43] | But now I know why. | 现在知道为什么了 |
[17:45] | I’m from a mental institution | 我就是在神经病院长大的 |
[17:49] | I love you, Deb. Robert. | 我爱你 黛博 罗伯特 |
[17:50] | Robert No. | 罗伯特 别 |
[17:54] | Remember the cat. | 还记得那只猫的吗 |
[18:06] | Thanks, Rob. I love you, too. | 谢谢你 罗 我也爱你 |
[18:09] | Ray, this is not what I wanted. | 雷 我不是想这样 |
[18:13] | Could everybody just go back to normal? | 大家可以恢复正常吗? |
[18:16] | I think it was much better | 我觉得还是 |
[18:17] | before everybody loved each other. | 别爱来爱去的好一点 |
[18:19] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[18:22] | This is between you two. | 这是你们之间的问题 |
[18:24] | This is your problem. | 是你们自己的问题 |
[18:26] | Yeah. I was trying to find out | 对 我想知道 |
[18:27] | why I’m not the most… | 我为什么如此 |
[18:29] | demonstrative guy, and I thought– | 不善于表达 我觉得 |
[18:31] | You thought it was our fault. | 你觉得是我们的错 |
[18:33] | It’s typical. You blame the parents. | 儿子都是这样 埋怨自己的父母 |
[18:36] | This is your problem | 是你的问题 |
[18:38] | and the first thing kids do today | 可是当儿子的 |
[18:39] | is point to the mother. | 都会第一时间怪到妈妈身上 |
[18:40] | Nobody’s pointing, Ma. | 没人怪罪你啊 妈 |
[18:42] | If it’s anybody’s fault, it’s your father. | 要怪罪的话 怪你爸好了 |
[18:46] | Please, just stop. | 求你们了 别吵了 |
[18:49] | I don’t understand. | 我真搞不懂 |
[18:50] | Why do you deal with important things | 你怎么会这样处理 |
[18:52] | we talk about like this? | 我们之间的事? |
[18:54] | I’m sorry to ever bring them up. | 我都不好意思再提了 |
[18:56] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也不好意思 |
[18:59] | I’ll tell you one thing, Ray. | 这样 雷 我保证 |
[19:00] | I’ll never bother you on this subject again. | 以后再不拿这事烦你了 |
[19:02] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:03] | Okay, let’s just forget I ever said anything, all right? | 大家当我什么都没说过吧 好么? |
[19:07] | Come on, Deb. | 黛博 别这样 |
[19:10] | Your plane leaves in two hours. | 你坐的航班还有两小时就起飞 |
[19:11] | You haven’t even packed yet. | 你可还没收拾呢 |
[19:12] | Oh, God Look, I’m sorry. | 天啊 听着 对不起 |
[19:15] | I’m sorry.I’m sorry I’m such a screw-up. | 对不起 对不起 我把事都搞砸了 |
[19:34] | This love stuff, we never mention it again. | 这爱来爱去的事 以后别提了 |
[19:40] | It never happened. | 这事从来没发生过 |
[20:36] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[20:38] | I made the bed. Yeah. I see. | 我铺好床了 我看到了 |
[20:43] | Listen– Don’t. | 听我说 别说了 |
[20:46] | What? You don’t have to say anything. | 干吗了? 你什么都不用说 |
[20:55] | I don’t? No. | 不用? 不用了 |
[21:04] | You know what? What? | 告诉你件事 什么事? |
[21:06] | I’m gonna miss my plane. Okay. | 我快赶不上飞机了 好吧 |
[21:09] | I’ll call you. Okay. | 到时打电话给你 好的 |
[21:10] | I’ll call you when I get there. All right. | 到了就打给你 好吧 |
[21:13] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[21:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:36] | Beautiful. I’m sorry, honey | 好啊你 对不起啊 宝贝 |
[21:39] | That’s all. Cards. | 就这样了 |
[21:40] | Only cards from now on. | 以后只送卡片 |
[21:42] | Yeah, your I love you | 要听我爱你 |
[21:44] | is going to come from Disney. | 就自己火星听吧 |
[21:55] | Yeah, I miss you, too. | 我也想你呢 |
[21:58] | Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow. And, honey… | 好吧 明天见 对了 宝贝 |
[22:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:04] | Good. Well, get used to it | 好的 要习惯啊 |
[22:05] | because I’m gonna say it all the time. | 以后我会经常说 |
[22:08] | Okay. Now give the phone to Mommy. | 好吧 把电话给妈妈吧 |