时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Ray, wake up. Ray, wake up. | 雷 醒醒 雷 醒醒 |
[00:13] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[00:14] | There’s pudding everywhere! | 到处都是布丁 |
[00:19] | I think I hear something. | 我觉得听到了什么声音 |
[00:22] | Does it sound like you talking? | 是不是你说话的声音? |
[00:26] | Come on, I’m serious. | 别这样 我说真的呢 |
[00:29] | All right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[00:32] | How come I’m the noise checker-outer? | 我怎么就变成了个噪音检查员了? |
[00:35] | Because it would look pathetic on the news | 因为如果在电视新闻上看到 |
[00:37] | if I were beaten up while you were sleeping. | 我在你睡觉的时候给暴打了一顿那也太可悲了 |
[00:40] | Careful, honey, it could be dangerous. | 小心点 亲爱的 会有危险的 |
[00:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[00:43] | And Ray… | 还有 雷 |
[00:44] | if it’s nothing dangerous, | 如果没什么危险的话 |
[00:45] | could you get me a yogurt? | 你能帮我拿盒酸奶上来呢? |
[00:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:51] | In fact… | 其实 |
[00:53] | get me a yogurt either way. | 不管危不危险都给我拿盒酸奶吧 |
[01:00] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long Island | 嗨 我叫雷 跟我老婆黛博拉 |
[01:02] | with my wife Debra. | 一起住在长岛 |
[01:03] | She’s great with the kids, | 她很会带孩子 |
[01:05] | the house, everything. | 很会收拾屋子 总之很能干 |
[01:07] | I don’t know how she does it. | 我都不知道她是怎么做到的 |
[01:08] | We’ve got a daughter Ally… | 我们有个女儿叫艾丽 |
[01:10] | and twin two-year-old boys. | 还有两个两岁的双胞胎儿子 |
[01:14] | It’s not really about the kids. | 其实孩子并不是最大的问题 |
[01:16] | My parents live across the street. | 问题是我父母就住在街对面 |
[01:19] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[01:20] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥还跟他们住在一起 |
[01:24] | Now, not every family | 现在并不是每个家庭 |
[01:25] | would go by on a conveyor belt for you… | 都会有家人络绎不绝的造访 |
[01:27] | but mine would because– | 不过我家就会 因为 |
[01:28] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 人人都爱雷蒙德 |
[01:31] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 是啊 |
[01:41] | Hey, Nemo. | 嘿 尼蒙 |
[01:42] | Hey there. | 你呀 |
[01:43] | Steinbrenner sucks. | 斯泰因布里纳打得真烂(棒球明星) |
[01:46] | Thanks for the scoop. | 谢谢你提供的独家新闻 |
[01:47] | Come here, I thought we’d eat | 过来 我想我们今天 |
[01:49] | at the booth today. | 坐在卡座吧 |
[01:50] | Why? You breaking up with me? | 为什么? 你要分手吗? |
[01:55] | Just shut up and sit over there. | 给我闭嘴 坐那边 快点 |
[01:56] | What? | 干吗呀? |
[01:57] | Come on, trust me. | 来吧 相信我 |
[01:58] | You won’t be disappointed. | 你不会失望的 |
[02:03] | And we have liftoff! | 好了 好戏开场了 |
[02:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[02:09] | Something to drink first? | 要先喝点什么吗? |
[02:12] | Beer. | 啤酒 |
[02:14] | It’s a little early. | 好象早了点 |
[02:16] | I like it with pizza. | 再来点批萨吧 |
[02:17] | But I don’t know. | 不过 我不知道 |
[02:18] | What do you think I should have? | 你觉得我该来点什么吗? |
[02:19] | Because I’ll change it. | 我想改改 |
[02:22] | I drink eight glasses of water a day. | 我一天喝八杯水 |
[02:24] | I’ll have water. A pitcher of water. | 我要水 一大罐的水 |
[02:28] | And you? | 你呢? |
[02:29] | Okay, water. | 好的 我也要水 |
[02:30] | I’ll just start with a glass, though. | 不过 我先只要一杯水 |
[02:33] | And then what, | 然后怎样 |
[02:34] | we’re going to have the usual? | 还是照旧? |
[02:35] | I just started on Saturday. | 我星期六才开始上班的 |
[02:37] | Nobody has the usual yet. | 所以还没什么照旧 |
[02:41] | It’s four slices, everything on it. | 要四份 什么都放 |
[02:44] | That should be an occasional. | 这个不该经常吃 |
[02:49] | How about that? | 怎么样? |
[02:51] | That’s Nemo’s niece, Angelina. | 尼蒙的侄女 安吉莉娜 |
[02:54] | I think she was standing a little close. | 我想她站得有点近了 |
[02:56] | Man, look at her. | 伙计 看看她呀 |
[02:57] | If I wasn’t married, you know what I’d do? | 如果我还没结婚 你知道我要怎么样吗? |
[02:59] | You’d wear the same underwear every day. | 你会每天都穿同一条内裤 |
[03:05] | Come on. You don’t think she’s hot? | 别这样 难道你不觉得她很性感么? |
[03:07] | Yeah, she’s all right. | 是的 还不错 |
[03:09] | Relax, you’re gonna pull a muscle. | 放松点 你会拉伤肌肉的 |
[03:11] | She’s all right? | 她就只是还好么? |
[03:13] | She’s built like the lady from the mud flaps. | 她的身材就跟挡泥板上那些女人一样 |
[03:16] | Mud flaps? | 挡泥板? |
[03:17] | You know, the lady you see on the trucks. | 你知道的 就是在卡车上的那种 |
[03:19] | You know, like this. | 你知道的 像这样 |
[03:20] | Don’t you do it. | 别那么做 |
[03:24] | Your order will be up in just one minute. | 你们叫的东西马上就来 |
[03:28] | Did you smell her? | 你闻到了么? |
[03:30] | No, I read the sign, Bernie. | 不 我是看明白了 伯尼 |
[03:32] | “Thank you for not smelling the help.” | 谢谢你了 别再闻帮忙的味道了 |
[03:36] | Here you go. Thank you. | 你们的东西来了 谢谢你 |
[03:38] | Thanks, Angelina. Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢 安吉莉娜 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[03:41] | Ask for Parmesan. | 再要点干酪 |
[03:42] | No. Go ahead. | 不要 去拿吧 |
[03:43] | I don’t want Parmesan. | 我可不想要干酪 |
[03:45] | Angelina? Yeah? | 安吉莉娜? 怎么? |
[03:46] | Ray here would like just a smidgen | 雷只要一点点 |
[03:47] | of grated Parmesan, please. | 搓碎了的干酪 麻烦了 |
[03:49] | Wait, a “smidgen”? | 等等 一点点 |
[03:51] | You can’t control yourself, can you? | 你实在控制不住自己 对么? |
[03:53] | I cannot. | 我控制不住 |
[03:55] | Say when. | 够了就说 |
[04:16] | When. | 够了 |
[04:20] | Give me your water. | 把你的水给我 |
[04:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:32] | Yes, he is. May I ask who’s calling? | 是的 他在 请问谁找他? |
[04:34] | Okay, just a minute. Angelina. | 好的 等等 安吉莉娜 |
[04:40] | Angelina. Know anyone but that name. | 安吉莉娜 不认识 |
[04:43] | Does he know what this is regarding? | 能问问是什么事吗? |
[04:46] | Okay, yeah. Thanks for calling. Bye-bye. | 好的 是的 谢谢你 再见 |
[04:49] | She’s got your wallet. | 她拣到你钱包了 |
[04:50] | What? My wallet? | 什么?拣到我钱包? |
[04:52] | Yeah. It’s at Nemo’s. | 对啊 在尼蒙那里 |
[04:54] | I didn’t go to Nemo’s. | 我没去过那里啊 |
[05:01] | Well, your wallet made it there somehow. | 可能钱包长了腿跑到那里了 |
[05:04] | Do you have your wallet? | 你钱包在你身上吗? |
[05:07] | She said she just waited on you. | 她说会等你去拿 |
[05:11] | Nemo’s, yeah. | 尼蒙 对了 |
[05:14] | Might have been a waitress over there. | 可能是那里的服务生 |
[05:14] | Even though we usually go to the counter. | 平时我们都在柜台那边吃 |
[05:18] | But today Nemo forced us into this table, | 但今天尼蒙逼我 |
[05:18] | where the waitresses go. | 坐到那服务生的桌子 |
[05:24] | So we had to have a waitress. | 所以得要个服务生 |
[05:26] | Not “have” a waitress. | 没有”要”她 |
[05:28] | We had waitress service. | 但要她来招呼我们 |
[05:31] | So how pretty is she? | 那她多漂亮呢? |
[05:32] | I didn’t say she was pretty. | 我没说她漂亮啊 |
[05:34] | You didn’t have to. | 你不用说啊 |
[05:36] | You’re being so defensive about it. | 你怎么说话小心起来了 |
[05:38] | My gosh, | 天啊 |
[05:39] | you’d think something was going on. | 有点事发生吧 |
[05:49] | No, no. | 没有 |
[05:54] | You’re a freak. | 你真是个疯子 |
[05:56] | What did I do? | 我怎么疯了? |
[05:58] | Come on, can’t you be honest? | 别这样嘛 诚实一点不行么? |
[06:00] | Look, if you saw someone pretty today, | 如果你今天看到了辣妹 |
[06:02] | you could tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[06:03] | I saw nothing. | 我什么都没看到 |
[06:05] | Wow, she must be beautiful. | 哇塞 她肯定很漂亮 |
[06:07] | Look, she’s Nemo’s niece. | 她是尼蒙的侄女 |
[06:10] | How beautiful can she be? | 能有多漂亮? |
[06:12] | You’ve seen Nemo. | 你见过尼蒙的了 |
[06:14] | All right, some men might find her attractive. | 好吧 或许有人会觉得她好看 |
[06:18] | Nothing like you, though. | 但怎么也比不上你 |
[06:21] | Which means that you are the more attractive one. | 那就是说你更加有魅力 |
[06:25] | I have the right to an attorney. | 我有权找到我的律师 |
[06:35] | Okay, so she’s beautiful. | 好吧 那她是漂亮 |
[06:37] | That’s all I wanted to know. | 我想知道的只有这么多 |
[06:38] | No big deal. | 没关系的 |
[06:39] | Good. So it’s over, done. | 好 那说完了吧 行 |
[06:43] | All right, what’s for dinner? | 那么 今天吃什么? |
[06:45] | Lasagna. | 烤宽面条 |
[06:48] | Would you sleep with her | 如果我们没结婚 |
[06:49] | if we weren’t married? | 你会跟她上床吗? |
[06:50] | What? No! | 什么嘛?不会! |
[06:54] | Let’s just pretend I didn’t exist. | 你先当我不存在 |
[06:56] | I don’t like this ride. It’s scary. | 我不喜欢你这种架势 很可怕呢 |
[07:01] | What are you afraid of? | 你怕什么呢? |
[07:17] | Look, if you didn’t exist… | 如果你不存在的话 |
[07:19] | I’d never meet another woman | 我就不会认识其他女人了 |
[07:21] | because I’d be a sailor. | 因为我会去当水手 |
[07:23] | I’d just sail around the world by myself… | 自己航海游历世界 |
[07:26] | married to the salt and the sea. | 与海水和盐永结同心 |
[07:30] | Man, okay, just forget it. | 天啊 好吧 当我没说过 |
[07:32] | I was just kidding. | 我说笑而已 |
[07:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:39] | Okay, so you’re a sailor. | 好吧 你是个水手 |
[07:41] | You pull into the port of Queens | 你把船停靠在皇后海港 |
[07:43] | to take on supplies… | 给船补给所需 |
[07:45] | and you go ashore to Nemo’s. | 然后上岸来到尼蒙 |
[07:47] | You’re lonely from this long journey… | 航行以来你一直都很孤单 |
[07:50] | and you come upon this lovely pizza wench. | 然后遇上了这个比萨店荡妇 |
[07:55] | Would you sleep with her? | 你会跟她上床吗? |
[07:58] | You don’t exist? | 你那时不存在? |
[08:00] | It’s like It’s A Wonderful Life. | 就象过着美好生活 |
[08:01] | There’s no Debra. | 没有黛博拉 |
[08:03] | Well, then it’s not a wonderful life, is it? | 没有你怎么会有美好生活啊 |
[08:15] | How many months have I been at sea? | 我在海上多久了? |
[08:18] | Seven. | 7个月 |
[08:19] | And there’s no wind, there’s nothing, | 而且没有风 什么都没有 |
[08:21] | I’m just stuck there for a long time? | 就困在那里这么久? |
[08:23] | No me, no wind, stuck on shore. | 没有我 没有风 被迫上岸 |
[08:27] | Well, yeah. | 那么 好啊 |
[08:29] | Sure, yeah. | 当然会了 |
[08:31] | I guess so. | 我想应该会了 |
[08:33] | Break out the Funky Cold Medina. | 走出不平静的麦地那(歌名) |
[08:43] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 那我就当你是肯定回答了 |
[08:47] | Okay? | 行吗? |
[08:48] | Yeah, sure. Fine. | 行 当然可以 没事 |
[08:49] | Okay, good. | 好吧 很好 |
[08:50] | So what kind of sauce? Meat sauce, or…. | 那你要加什么酱?肉酱还是 |
[08:56] | Or should I just eat | 还是我应该 |
[08:58] | out of a bowl on the porch? | 坐走廊上端着碗吃? |
[09:01] | You didn’t exist! | 你那时不存在啊! |
[09:11] | You sure you aren’t hungry? No. | 你确定你不饿? 不 |
[09:14] | Ray, does this smell funny to you? | 雷 闻闻看是不是很怪? |
[09:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:21] | Okay, no charge. | 好吧 不收钱 |
[09:27] | Look, I’m here to get my wallet, that’s it. | 我来这里拿钱包而已 仅此这样 |
[09:30] | I’m just getting my wallet. | 我只要拿钱包 |
[09:31] | You’re my witness. | 你是我的证人 |
[09:35] | You hungry yet? No. | 饿了吗? 不 |
[09:38] | Then just come sit with me. Come on. | 那你过来跟我坐就好 来 |
[09:43] | What are you looking so guilty about? | 你干吗这么心虚? |
[09:45] | That’s my natural look. | 我平时就是这样子 |
[09:47] | Look, lighten up. | 放轻松点嘛 |
[09:47] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没什么做错的 |
[09:51] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你个事 |
[09:52] | This has been bothering me. | 这事让我很烦 |
[09:55] | I did not need that much Parmesan cheese. | 我不想要这么多干酪 |
[10:02] | Hi, I’m glad you’re here. | 嗨 很高兴你来了 |
[10:04] | You are? | 是吗? |
[10:06] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[10:07] | You’ve got cute kids there. | 你还是很可爱 |
[10:11] | I’ll be right back. | 回头过来 |
[10:12] | Man, you are golden. | 兄弟 你真厉害 |
[10:15] | You know who she smells like? | 你觉得她味道象什么吗? |
[10:17] | Do you remember Carla D’Amico from high school? | 记得高中的卡拉阿米高吗? |
[10:20] | Yeah, Carla D’Amico. | 记得 卡拉阿米高 |
[10:22] | She smelled like vanilla… | 闻着象香草 |
[10:24] | and apple… | 加苹果 |
[10:26] | and strawberry. | 加草莓 |
[10:27] | You know what she was like? | 你知道那是什么吗? |
[10:28] | The syrup caddy at the House of Pancakes. | 就象烤饼屋的果汁糖 |
[10:32] | Let’s go there later. | 等会我们去吧 |
[10:34] | Hello, ladies. Hey. | 女士们 你好啊 喂 |
[10:37] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 爸 你来这里干吗? |
[10:39] | Let me in. | 让我加入你们啊 |
[10:41] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了? |
[10:44] | I came to see the new waitress. | 我来看看新的服务生啊 |
[10:47] | Oh, God, Dad! | 噢天啊 爸! |
[10:49] | Relax, I’m having lunch. | 别紧张 我来吃午餐而已 |
[10:52] | Hi, will you be joining them? | 你好啊 你跟他们一起的吗? |
[10:55] | Holy crap! | 我的妈呀! |
[10:58] | Yes, I will, thank you. Okay. | 是的 一起的 谢谢 好的 |
[11:02] | What can I get for you? | 要吃点什么? |
[11:03] | I’ll have a meatball sandwich, dear. | 我要肉丸三明治 宝贝 |
[11:07] | And to drink? | 喝点什么? |
[11:08] | A non-alcoholic beer, s’il vous plait. | 要不含酒精的啤酒 麻烦你了 |
[11:12] | I think she’s got a little crush on your boy here. | 我看他有点喜欢上你了 |
[11:14] | You better watch it. | 你得小心点 |
[11:16] | What’s the matter with you? | 你出什么问题了? |
[11:17] | Does Debra know? | 黛博拉知道吗? |
[11:18] | What? There’s nothing to know. | 什么?没什么好知道的 |
[11:20] | Ray left his wallet here yesterday. | 雷昨天把钱包丢在这里了 |
[11:21] | Angelina found it. | 安吉莉娜找到的时候 |
[11:23] | She called the house looking for Ray. | 打电话到他家找雷 |
[11:26] | You denied noticing her, right? | 你装作不在意吧? |
[11:28] | I tried, but Debra can tell when I’m lying. | 我装过 但黛博拉看得出我撒谎 |
[11:30] | And we had to discuss it. | 而且我们得谈 |
[11:33] | You don’t know | 你不知道 |
[11:33] | what you’re messing with here, do you? | 你在跟谁斗吧? |
[11:35] | You could get hit by the thunderbolt. | 会天打雷劈的 |
[11:37] | What’s that? The thunderbolt. | 什么? 天打雷劈 |
[11:39] | You see somebody, and then…. | 你看着一个人 然后 |
[11:44] | Before you know it, you’re in big trouble. | 还没反应过来 就自身难保了 |
[11:48] | It’s in your blood. All right. | 就在血液里 好吧 |
[11:50] | I can’t go into detail. | 我不能再说细节了 |
[11:54] | Here you go. Large meatball. | 你的大肉丸 |
[11:57] | That’s what we call him at home. | 在家里我们也这么叫他 |
[11:59] | How about you, do you need anything? | 你呢 要点什么吗? |
[12:01] | No. | 不要了 |
[12:05] | You see? | 看到吧? |
[12:07] | You better watch it. I didn’t…. | 你得小心点 我没有 |
[12:09] | Until you learn to keep a poker face, | 你得学会保持表情严肃 |
[12:11] | you don’t come in here anymore. | 不然就别来了 |
[12:12] | You’re off Nemo’s. Just forget about it. | 你被踢出尼蒙了 别来了 |
[12:15] | No more pizza, you understand? | 没比萨吃了 明白吗? |
[12:17] | Sweetheart? Yeah? | 宝贝? 怎么了? |
[12:19] | Could I have a little | 我能要点 |
[12:21] | Parmesan over here, please? | 干酪吗? |
[12:27] | Hello, dear. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[12:29] | Hi, how are you? Good. | 你好 还好吧? 不错 |
[12:33] | Where are the children? | 孩子们呢? |
[12:34] | I got them plugged in. | 交给保姆带了 |
[12:36] | Barney’s in charge for the next half hour. | 接下来半小时都是巴尼带 |
[12:39] | Well, enjoy your break. | 好好享受休息时间吧 |
[12:41] | You deserve it, honey. | 你该好好休息的 宝贝 |
[12:43] | I remember, before television, | 我记得以前看电视之前 |
[12:45] | we actually had to be with the kids. | 我们都得陪着孩子 |
[12:51] | How are you doing? | 你近来可好? |
[12:54] | I’m fine. Why? | 还好啊 怎么了? |
[12:56] | Have you been getting enough rest? | 你有休息够吗? |
[12:57] | Because you look a little tired. | 你看着有点累 |
[13:00] | Well, occupational hazard. | 职业病 |
[13:04] | Oh, boy. Honey, I know. I’ve been there. | 噢天啊 宝贝 我懂 我以前也试过 |
[13:08] | Have you ever wondered why | 你想知道为什么 |
[13:09] | Frank and I have such a good relationship? | 我跟弗兰克感情这么好吗? |
[13:13] | No. | 不想 |
[13:15] | You know, it’s because | 那是因为 |
[13:17] | I know the importance… | 我知道 |
[13:19] | of keeping up my appearance. | 保持容光焕发的重要性 |
[13:22] | Here’s something I use | 这是我 |
[13:25] | for those little wrinkles around the eyes. | 用来去眼部皱纹的眼霜 |
[13:28] | Marie, this is hemorrhoid cream. | 玛丽 这是痔疮膏 |
[13:31] | It stings a little, but it really works, see? | 会有点刺痛 但真的有用 看到吧? |
[13:36] | You might want to try it. | 你可以试试 |
[13:39] | So how are things between you and Ray? | 你跟雷一起还好吧? |
[13:42] | I’m not sure we need this. | 看来我们不需要这个 |
[13:46] | Well, you know me, Debra… | 你知道我这人 黛博拉 |
[13:48] | I’m the last person | 我最不喜欢 |
[13:50] | who’d want to cause any trouble. | 给大家惹麻烦的了 |
[13:52] | But I’ve heard some things. | 但我听说了些事 |
[13:57] | Things? | 一些事? |
[13:59] | All Ray did was leave his wallet at Nemo’s. | 雷只是把钱包忘在尼蒙那里了 |
[14:04] | I said too much. Maybe I should go. | 看来我说多了 或许我该走了 |
[14:07] | I was never here. | 我没来过 |
[14:08] | I’m not worried about Ray. | 我不担心雷 |
[14:11] | I trust Ray, too. | 我也相信他啊 |
[14:13] | I don’t trust that pizza parlor puttana. | 可我不信那比萨婊子 |
[14:18] | Hey. | 喂 |
[14:19] | Marie, we’re starving over there. | 玛丽 我们饿死了 |
[14:21] | Okay. Good luck, honey. | 好吧好吧 祝你好运 宝贝 |
[14:24] | I don’t need good luck. | 我不用什么好运 |
[14:26] | There’s nothing going on, you know? | 根本没什么嘛 |
[14:28] | What’s she talking about? | 玛丽 她在说什么? |
[14:30] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[14:30] | We were just having a discussion. | 我们讨论点东西而已 |
[14:33] | You’re killing me with your yapping. | 你这么嚷嚷让我真想死 |
[14:36] | It’s not for you, dear. It’s for Debra. | 这不是给你的 宝贝 是给黛博拉的 |
[14:41] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:53] | I appreciate the concern and the gift… | 谢谢你这么关心我还给我礼物 |
[14:56] | but I really think this is between Ray and l. | 但我真觉得那只是我跟雷的事 |
[14:59] | Is this about Raymond and the tramp? | 是雷蒙德跟流浪汉的事吗? |
[15:04] | Hey, everybody. Hey, Ray. | 好啊 各位 你好 雷 |
[15:11] | I’m starving. | 饿死我了 |
[15:15] | What’s that I smell there, meatloaf? | 那是什么味道 肉块吗? |
[15:17] | Yeah, but… | 对啊 但是 |
[15:20] | that’s for tomorrow. | 那是明天的菜 |
[15:21] | I was thinking | 我想 |
[15:22] | we could go to Nemo’s tonight. | 不如今晚到尼蒙那里吃吧 |
[15:31] | What did you do? | 你们刚刚干什么了? |
[15:33] | Nothing. We were just having a discussion. | 没什么 我们讨论点东西而已 |
[15:36] | Oh, no. | 噢 大事不妙 |
[15:37] | But it’s over now, because you’re going out to dinner. | 但讨论完了 你也要到外面吃 |
[15:39] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[15:46] | What a tangled web we weave. | 真是拿石头砸自己的脚啊 |
[15:56] | You sure this is a good idea, honey? | 你确定要在这里吃吗 亲爱的? |
[15:59] | Pizza could be fattening. | 比萨容易吃胖人啊 |
[16:01] | Not that you have to worry, | 我不是说你会身材变形 |
[16:02] | not with your great figure. | 你身材这么棒 |
[16:06] | I can’t wait to get you home. | 忍不住要拉你回家啦 |
[16:14] | Hey, Suzy, we’re ready to order right now. | 苏西 我们要点菜了 |
[16:19] | You brought the kids tonight. | 今晚把小孩带来了呀 |
[16:20] | I’m on break. | 我现在休息时间 |
[16:22] | Wait. Angelina, table four. | 等等 安吉莉娜 4号桌 |
[16:26] | Hi, Ray. Hi, waitress. | 好啊 雷 你好啊 服务员 |
[16:32] | Look, kids, fire. | 看啊 孩子们 有火呢 |
[16:34] | Hi, I think we spoke on the phone earlier. | 你好 我们打过电话吧 |
[16:36] | I’m Angelina. | 我是安吉莉娜 |
[16:37] | Hi. Hi. | 你好 你好 |
[16:39] | I’m sorry, that was rude of me. | 不好意思 失礼了 |
[16:40] | This is Debra, the little lady. | 这是黛博拉 那小女人 |
[16:43] | I don’t mean “little” in a size way, | 那个”小”不是尺寸小 |
[16:45] | or “little” that she doesn’t matter. | 是不拘小节的”小” |
[16:47] | She’s my great big lady. | 她可是我的大大老婆 |
[16:53] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[16:54] | You want your usual? | 你还是照旧吗? |
[16:56] | Like I have a usual. | 好象我还有什么照旧似的 |
[17:00] | Go ahead, Ray. Just get your usual. | 照旧吧 雷 要你照旧那些 |
[17:02] | Bernie’s usual. | 照旧是说伯尼的 |
[17:06] | I’m gonna go with… | 今天我要吃 |
[17:08] | Italian food. | 意大利菜 |
[17:17] | And what about you, my bride? | 你要点什么呢 我的新娘子? |
[17:25] | We’re gonna have a large cheese pizza. | 我三块大奶酪比萨 |
[17:27] | I need three milks for the kids. | 再给孩子三杯牛奶 |
[17:28] | I’ll have a root beer, | 我要杯根汁汽水 |
[17:29] | and he needs something to drink right away. | 他也要能解渴的东西 |
[17:33] | And I’ll have a salad. Thanks. | 我再份沙拉吧 谢谢 |
[17:34] | Okay, coming right up. | 好的 很快就有 |
[17:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:39] | She is pretty. | 她很漂亮啊 |
[17:41] | I can see why | 我知道 |
[17:41] | you made such a big deal about her. | 为什么你为了她这么费劲了 |
[17:43] | Me? I didn’t make a big deal about her. | 你说我?我没有费劲啊 |
[17:45] | You did. You made a big deal about her. | 那是你 你在费劲说她 |
[17:47] | I made– Yeah. | 我费劲说她? 就是 |
[17:48] | You’re the one who | 就是你 |
[17:49] | put me in the ocean and killed yourself. | 把我扔下海然后自杀 |
[17:52] | Then you kept me out there | 然后让我在那里 |
[17:53] | for seven months, a lonely sailor. | 孤独了7个月 |
[17:55] | You made me do it. | 是你逼我这么做的 |
[17:56] | You made me sleep with her. | 是你让我跟她上床的 |
[17:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:01] | Daddy’s sweating. | 爸爸在流汗了 |
[18:04] | Would you mind? | 能帮忙一下吗? |
[18:06] | Help her. What’s the matter with you? | 帮她啊 你什么问题啊? |
[18:09] | There. | 在那 |
[18:12] | I forgot. You like Parmesan. | 噢我忘了 你喜欢干酪 |
[18:15] | No Parmesan. | 不要干酪了 |
[18:37] | Unless you want Parmesan. | 除非你要干酪 那就要吧 |
[18:44] | What are you doing in there, honey? | 亲爱的 你在里面干吗呀? |
[18:46] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[18:49] | That really does sting. | 真的有点刺痛啊 |
[18:54] | Listen, I’m sorry about tonight. | 听着 今晚的事很抱歉 |
[18:57] | I was a jerk. | 我真是个混球 |
[18:59] | Just tell me one thing. | 回答我一件事就好了 |
[19:01] | Do you wish I looked like Angelina? | 你希望我长得象安吉莉娜吗? |
[19:03] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不想了 |
[19:06] | How could I tell you apart? | 我怎么分得清你们的样子啊? |
[19:10] | What is it with you guys? | 你们男人是什么问题啊? |
[19:12] | Why is it when one of you | 为什么你们男人 |
[19:13] | sees a pretty girl… | 看到漂亮女孩 |
[19:15] | he becomes a basket case? | 就开始崩溃了? |
[19:17] | Why is how a woman looks | 为什么女人的长相 |
[19:19] | the most important thing? | 就这么重要? |
[19:21] | That’s God’s way. | 那是上帝的安排 |
[19:23] | That’s why the eyes are in front. | 所以人的眼睛长在前面 |
[19:25] | If what a woman said | 如果女人说的话 |
[19:27] | was the most important… | 是最重要的 |
[19:28] | then the ears would be here. | 那耳朵就该长在前面了 |
[19:31] | That’s just natural selection. | 那是大自然的选择 |
[19:33] | There were guys like that, but they died out. | 有人耳朵长前面 但都死光光了 |
[19:38] | I just thought you were different. | 我还以为你与众不同呢 |
[19:41] | I am different. | 我是与众不同啊 |
[19:45] | I’m very special. | 我很特别呢 |
[19:48] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[19:50] | How many men do you know… | 你认识有多少个男人 |
[19:53] | who can do this? | 能这么做? |
[20:18] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊你? |
[20:20] | Come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[20:23] | This is no big deal. | 那只是小意思 |
[20:25] | You looking around is not a big deal? | 你随便勾搭女孩是小意思? |
[20:27] | I didn’t look around, I looked. | 我没周围勾搭女孩 看看而已 |
[20:29] | That’s all, there’s no around. | 就这样 有看 没去勾搭 |
[20:32] | And there never will be. | 而且以后也不会勾搭 |
[20:35] | Come on, I’m sure you look around once in a while. | 老实点嘛 你肯定勾搭过一两次 |
[20:37] | No. Women are different. | 不会 女人跟你们不同 |
[20:39] | So you never found another guy attractive? | 那你没看上过其他男人? |
[20:41] | No. Really? | 没有 真的? |
[20:44] | Come on. I don’t know. | 说嘛 我不知道 |
[20:47] | Well, maybe. Who? | 那 或许 谁? |
[20:50] | Who do you look at? | 你看上谁了? |
[20:55] | All right, if it helps, | 有帮助的话 |
[20:56] | I’m dead and you’re a sailor. | 我死了 你是水手 |
[20:59] | Okay, well… | 好吧 那么 |
[21:01] | there’s that Chuck Wilson. | 有个叫查克・威尔逊的 |
[21:03] | At my paper? The columnist? | 我报社的?那个专栏作家? |
[21:06] | Yeah. His picture is right across from yours… | 他的照片就在你对面 |
[21:09] | and he is kind of cute. | 而且他挺帅懂的 |
[21:11] | Wilson? Oh, God. Yeah. | 威尔逊?噢天啊 对 |
[21:13] | He’s a fat load. | 他是块肥膏而已 |
[21:15] | He doesn’t look fat in his picture. | 看照片他不胖啊 |
[21:17] | That’s from the head up. | 看脸是不胖 |
[21:19] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[21:20] | from the neck down, he’s a carnival. | 脖子以下 他是个花花公子 |
[21:23] | Wilson, God. I thought you were going to | 竟然是威尔逊 天啊 我还以为 |
[21:26] | say Bon Jovi or something. | 你要说邦・乔维(摇滚乐队)什么的 |
[21:27] | Right. | 对啊 |
[21:28] | Like I’m ever going to meet him. | 最好就是我没可能见到的 |
[21:31] | You sure as hell | 现在你肯定 |
[21:32] | aren’t going to meet Chuck Wilson now. | 没可能见到查克・威尔逊的了 |
[21:33] | This is stupid. Just forget it. | 这话题太幼稚了 别提了 |
[21:36] | Big fat Wilson. | 又大又胖的威尔逊 |
[21:38] | He’s a pig. | 他是头猪 |
[21:40] | He’s a fatty. | 死胖子 |
[21:44] | He’s got a curly tail. | 他尾巴直不起来 |
[22:04] | Locking up. | 要关门了 |
[22:34] | When. | 够了 |