时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | According to this,we can afford a car phone. | 我们买得起车载电话 |
[00:04] | No. No car phone. | 不 不要车载电话 |
[00:07] | Why? Why do you fight technology? | 为什么 ?你为什么要抵触高科技呢? |
[00:09] | I’m against technology? Yeah | 我抵触高科技? 没错 |
[00:11] | Who introduced you to the Wonderbra? | 那是谁推荐你用神奇内衣的? |
[00:21] | A man that radical should welcome a simple car phone. | 这么积极的男人应该喜欢车载电话的 |
[00:26] | Why? So you can just talk to your friends wherever you go? | 为什么?这样你就可以随时随地跟朋友聊天了? |
[00:30] | Just sweat it out. Soon the phone will be | 忍忍吧很快电话就可以成为 |
[00:31] | a little chip you can implant in your head. | 输入脑中的芯片了 |
[00:34] | Good. I can’t wait. | 哦 我真是迫不及待了 |
[00:36] | Yeah,you would love that. | 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[00:37] | “I got a call coming. Hi,Linda. | 来电话了 嗨 琳达 |
[00:41] | “How are you? | 你好啊 |
[00:43] | My other line.I gotta put you on hold. | 又来了个电话 你稍等 |
[00:46] | “Hi,Julie. | 嗨 茱丽 |
[00:49] | “Linda’s right here. I’ll put you on conference. | 琳达也在线上 我让你俩通话 |
[00:52] | “Don’t go anywhere. | 稍等一下 |
[00:54] | “How are you guys? | 二位好啊 |
[00:56] | “Whoa,hold on guys. I’m getting a fax.” | 喔 等等 我这来了个传真 |
[01:06] | Hi,I’m Ray,and I live here in Long Island | 嗨 我叫雷 住在长岛 |
[01:08] | with my wife Debra. | 跟我老婆黛博拉一起 |
[01:10] | She’s great with the kids, the house,everything. | 她很会带孩子 很会收拾 总之很能干 |
[01:13] | I don’t know how she does it. | 我都不知道她是怎么做到的 |
[01:15] | We’ve got a daughter Ally… | 我们有个女儿叫艾丽 |
[01:17] | and twin two-year-old boys. | 还有一对两岁大的双胞胎儿子 |
[01:20] | It’s not really about the kids. | 孩子们并不是最大的问题 |
[01:22] | My parents live across the street. | 问题是我父母就住在街对面 |
[01:26] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[01:27] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥还跟他们住在一起 |
[01:30] | Now,not every family would go by | 现在并不是每个家庭 |
[01:32] | on a conveyor belt for you… | 都会有家人络绎不绝的造访 |
[01:33] | but mine would because… | 不过 我家就会 因为 |
[01:35] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 人人都爱雷蒙德 |
[01:37] | Yeah. | 说对了 是的 是的 |
[01:46] | All three kids asleep. | 孩子们都睡了 |
[01:49] | You thought I couldn’t get Ally to take a nap. | 你还以为我搞不定艾丽呢 |
[01:52] | Good job,honey. Yeah. | 干的好 亲爱的 当然了 |
[01:53] | By the way,tomorrow we have to buy a pony. | 对了 明天咱们得买一头小马驹了 |
[02:00] | Would you look at this great big stain here. | 你看看这一大片污渍 |
[02:02] | That carpet guy swore up and down that he could get it out. | 洗地毯的每次都说能洗掉 |
[02:05] | I don’t want to hear about stains. | 我不想听什么污渍 |
[02:07] | The kids are asleep,the house is quiet. | 孩子们都睡了 屋里很安静 |
[02:10] | Now it’s quality time. | 现在是品质时间 |
[02:12] | 只有你和我 | |
[02:21] | You better be looking at jewelry ads. | 你肯定是看了珠宝广告 |
[02:27] | Your father has finally done it. | 你老爸终于成功了 |
[02:29] | What’s that,buckle his pants? | 成功什么 系上裤子? |
[02:32] | I wish. | 那倒好了 |
[02:33] | That man has been sitting in front of the TV every day for 45 years. | 那个人45年来 每天都坐在电视机前 |
[02:37] | “Get me this. Get me that.You’re clipping them too short.” | 给我这个 给我那个 你剪得太短了 |
[02:42] | That ingrate can’t stop hounding me for five minutes. | 那个烂人连五分钟都不让我歇 |
[02:46] | That’s interesting. | 那个很有意思啊 |
[02:49] | Yeah. We’ve seen the stain. | 对 我们看见了 |
[02:51] | You know,Debra,for something like a spill, | 你知道 黛博拉 有些洒出来的东西 |
[02:53] | I find it best to wipe it the day it happens. | 还是当天擦掉比较好 |
[02:59] | Marie,where’s my sandwich? Where? | 玛丽 我的三明治呢 在哪 |
[03:02] | Exactly where you threw it.In the garbage. | 就在你刚扔掉的地方 垃圾桶里 |
[03:04] | Where it belonged. Because it was no good. | 就该在那 因为那个一点也不好 |
[03:07] | I said I wanted a tuna salad sandwich. | 我说我想要金枪鱼沙拉三明治 |
[03:10] | And like a jerk,I made it for you. Hey,the kids. | 笨蛋 我做了 嘿 注意孩子们 |
[03:12] | No,you didn’t. That was not tuna salad. | 不 你没有 那不是金枪鱼沙拉 |
[03:14] | It had no celery in it. | 里面没有芹菜 |
[03:16] | So once I forgot the celery. So what? | 我就忘放了一次芹菜 那又怎样? |
[03:20] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[03:21] | So it’s not tuna salad. | 那就不是金枪鱼沙拉 |
[03:22] | It had no bite. It had no crunch. | 没有咬劲 吃起来没声音 |
[03:25] | – Poor you. – Yeah,poor me. | -可怜的你 -没错 我太可怜了 |
[03:27] | Raymond,what is it that makes tuna salad,tuna salad? | 雷蒙德 金枪鱼沙拉如何得名? |
[03:33] | Come on. It’s the celery. | 快说呀 因为里面有芹菜 |
[03:34] | It’s the celery that makes tuna salad,tuna salad. | 因为有芹菜所以才叫金枪鱼沙拉 |
[03:40] | What you gave me was tuna slop. | 你给我的那个只能叫垃圾 |
[03:45] | I put in mayo,I put in dill,I put in pepper. | 我放了蛋黄酱 放了莳萝 放了胡椒粉 |
[03:48] | I mashed it,I mixed it,I spread it. | 捣碎 混合 抹好 |
[03:50] | And you have the nerve to say slop to me. | 而你竟敢说那是垃圾 |
[03:53] | Yes. Slop to you. | 没错 那就是垃圾 |
[04:01] | He was on the debate team. | 他曾经参加过辩论队 |
[04:05] | Now the kids are up. I’ll go. | 孩子们醒了 我得去看看 |
[04:07] | I’d like to get… No. | 让我… 不用 |
[04:08] | Can I get them? | 我去看他们吧 |
[04:11] | This is a nuthouse. | 这真是家精神病院 |
[04:12] | I’ll come back when it’s calmer. | 等安静点我再来 |
[04:14] | Let’s go,Marie. I’m not coming. | 我们走 玛丽 我不回去 |
[04:18] | But I’m still hungry. | 可我还饿着呢 |
[04:20] | I’m still not coming. Chop your own damn celery. | 不回去 做你的破芹菜去吧 |
[04:26] | Fine. Who needs you? I’ll do it myself! | 那好 谁要你呀 我自己来 |
[04:32] | Where are the knives? | 刀放哪了? |
[04:35] | Never mind. I’ll use my razor. | 没关系 我用剃须刀 |
[04:43] | Thank God they’re gone. | 谢天谢地 他们终于走了 |
[04:46] | – They? – They,the twins gone… | -他们 -他们 双胞胎 |
[04:49] | Back to sleeping,yeah. | 终于又睡着了 |
[04:53] | Did you want me to go? | 你想让我走么 |
[04:54] | No,of course not,Marie. | 不 不 玛丽 |
[04:56] | Good,because I’m not going back to that house. | 很好 因为我不会再回去了 |
[04:59] | Right. Until you cool off. | 好吧 你先冷静冷静 |
[05:00] | No,I’ve had it. | 不 我很冷静 |
[05:02] | I’m staying here. | 我要待在这 |
[05:04] | Right,till dinnertime. | 好吧 直到吃晚饭 |
[05:07] | I don’t want dinner. | 我不想吃晚饭 |
[05:09] | Maybe I’ll be hungry in the morning. | 也许明早会饿吧 |
[05:14] | She doesn’t eat much. | 她吃的不多 |
[05:22] | What do you think she’s doing up there? | 她在上面干什么呢 |
[05:25] | You hear that? | 你没听到吗 |
[05:27] | No,I don’t hear anything. | 没有 |
[05:29] | That’s the sound of all our clothes being refolded. | 她正在把所有的衣服重新叠一遍 |
[05:35] | Boy,she doesn’t stop. | 天哪 没完了 |
[05:36] | How did you survive growing up with her? | 真不知你是怎么过来的? |
[05:39] | I spent a lot of time pretending to be asleep. | 大部分时间我都装做在睡觉 |
[05:46] | I think she’s coming. | 她好像下来了 |
[05:53] | You know,dear… | 你知道 亲爱的 |
[05:55] | your clothes are a disaster. | 你们的衣服真是太乱了 |
[05:57] | You know,those wire hangers crease everything. | 你知道 那些衣架把衣服都弄褶了 |
[06:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:04] | Oh,look,he’s up. | 哦 看 他醒了 |
[06:10] | Where’s your iron? | 熨斗放哪了 |
[06:11] | No,Marie. You don’t have to iron our clothes. | 不 玛丽 你不用熨衣服 |
[06:14] | You never know when relatives are gonna come barging in. | 你永远也无法预料亲戚什么时候会不期而至 |
[06:18] | That’s true. | 说的没错 |
[06:20] | Maybe there’s a big occasion and | 也许有什么重大场合 |
[06:22] | the house is filled with relatives. | 亲戚们都来了 |
[06:24] | Like what occasion,Ma? | 比如呢 妈妈 |
[06:25] | I don’t know. Birth,graduation,Christmas,death. | 不知道 生日 毕业 圣诞节 有人去世 |
[06:29] | All my favorites. | 都是我的最爱 |
[06:32] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[06:34] | God forbid if someone should die. | 这都是注定的 |
[06:37] | If you were to die,Debra,everyone would be here. | 如果你要死了 黛博拉 大家都会来 |
[06:42] | And imagine them up in that messy loset | 想想他们要在乱糟糟的衣柜中 |
[06:44] | trying to choose something for you to wear. | 找出你要穿的衣服 |
[06:49] | And then afterwards, they’ll want to take clothes. | 然后 他们会瓜分衣服 |
[06:51] | You drawers should be very neat, | 要保持抽屉整洁 |
[06:53] | so they can look through it and see what they like. | 这样他们才能选自己喜欢的 |
[06:57] | So how will she die? | 她会怎么死? |
[07:01] | The thing is,you want to be remembered as a beautiful,clean person. | 问题是 你要留给人们一个漂亮整洁的形象 |
[07:08] | Anything she cooks for me,you’re tasting first. | 她做的饭 你都要先试吃 |
[07:10] | Don’t worry,she’ll be gone soon. | 别担心 她很快就会走了 |
[07:13] | My father can’t last alone much longer. | 我爸爸坚持不了多久 |
[07:15] | Why don’t you go in there and give her a little nudge? | 你就不能进去暗示她一下么? |
[07:19] | Is it really our business? | 真要那样么 |
[07:22] | She’s in there chiseling my headstone. | 她正计划做我的墓碑呢 |
[07:26] | I just can’t tell her to leave. | 我不能请她走 |
[07:27] | You know what she’ll do? | 你知道她会怎么做么? |
[07:29] | She’ll give me the look. | 她会用那种眼神瞪我 |
[07:30] | The look? Yeah. | 那种眼神 对 |
[07:32] | It’s either that,or walk across the street and see your dad. | 要么 你去街对面看看你父亲在干什么 |
[07:37] | I’ll try Mom. | 我还是跟妈妈说吧 |
[07:42] | Isn’t this funny? | 挺有意思吧 |
[07:43] | I can’t find one without spots. | 杯子都那么脏 |
[07:47] | Look,Ma,I gotta tell you something. | 听着 妈妈 我有话要说 |
[07:49] | Yes,dear? | 什么事 亲爱的 |
[07:55] | I’m going for a walk. | 我要出去走走 |
[08:06] | Dad,can I come in? | 老爸 我能进来吗? |
[08:08] | You may enter. | 进来吧 |
[08:14] | What,is your TV broken? | 怎么 你的电视坏了 |
[08:16] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[08:17] | Look,see,I taped down the scan button. | 看 我设定了浏览键 |
[08:19] | Now when I’m flipping channels, | 这样换台的时候 |
[08:21] | I don’t have to move. | 就不用动了 |
[08:24] | That’s good. | 办法不错 |
[08:25] | Why don’t you tape your eyelids up, | 把眼皮也设定了吧 |
[08:27] | and then you’ll never miss anything. | 这样就万无一失了 |
[08:30] | That’s silly. | 笨死了 |
[08:33] | Listen,we gotta talk. | 听着 我们得谈谈 |
[08:34] | All right,sit down. | 好的 坐下吧 |
[08:35] | First,I want you to try something. | 首先 你先帮我试个东西 |
[08:38] | I was someplace today I haven’t been in 30 years. | 我今天去了个30年都没去过的地方 |
[08:41] | Guess where I went? | 猜猜我去哪了 |
[08:43] | The barber. | 理发店 |
[08:51] | Close. I went to the supermarket. | 算了 我去了超市 |
[08:55] | Yeah. I want you to taste this great new thing they have now. | 我要你尝尝这个新产品 |
[08:57] | It’s called salsa. | 叫辣调味汁 |
[09:00] | I’ve had salsa,Dad. | 我吃过这个 老爸 |
[09:01] | No kidding? Yeah. | 真的 对 |
[09:03] | I bet you never put it on a chip. | 我打赌你从没用薯条沾着吃 |
[09:05] | Yeah,even on a chip. I know. It’s good. | 恩 我吃过 很好吃 |
[09:07] | Good? It’s genius. | 好吃?是太棒了 |
[09:11] | And the woman in the supermarket was giving it away. No charge. | 那个超市的女人就发给别人 免费的 |
[09:14] | That’s called a sample,Dad. | 那叫样品 老爸 |
[09:16] | I must have had 50 of them. | 我拿了大约一半 |
[09:18] | No,this woman,she was great. | 这个女人 非常好 |
[09:20] | She had on a big sombrero, | 戴了一顶墨西哥宽边帽 |
[09:22] | she was sitting on a plastic burro. | 坐在塑料驴子上 |
[09:25] | I’ll take you to see her. | 我要带你去见她 |
[09:32] | Listen,Dad. About Mom,you can’t… | 听着 老爸 关于老妈 你不能… |
[09:34] | Forget Mom. Look at me. | 忘了她吧 看着我 |
[09:36] | This is the real me. | 这就是真正的我 |
[09:38] | I can do what I want,when I want… | 我可以为所欲为 想干什么 |
[09:41] | and how I want it. | 就干什么 |
[09:44] | I am a free man! | 我自由啦 |
[09:47] | Can you imagine what that feels like? | 你能想象到自由的感觉吗 |
[09:50] | It’s better if I don’t. | 还是不要了 |
[09:53] | Look,like tonight, no more women’s entertainment. | 比如晚上 不再有女人的节目 |
[09:56] | No Emma. No Sense and Sensibility. | 不再有艾玛 理智与情感 |
[09:58] | No Howard’s End. | 不再有霍华德的末日 |
[10:02] | I got the complete works of Arnold Schwarzenegger. | 我有施瓦辛格全套电影 |
[10:05] | Except the one where he gets pregnant. | 那部他怀孕的就算了 |
[10:08] | Dad,come on,listen to me. What? | 老爸 听我说 怎么了 |
[10:10] | You can’t just stay… | 你不能就… |
[10:16] | What can I say? Look at you. | 我还能说什么 看看你 |
[10:19] | Yeah,you’re having a good time. | 你过得很开心 |
[10:21] | All right. Good for you,Dad. | 很好 对你很好 老爸 |
[10:24] | You want to join me later? | 你晚点要加入我吗? |
[10:26] | I might have to. | 估计是要了 |
[10:29] | It’s the perfect evening. | 完美的夜晚 |
[10:30] | Terminator II and salsa. | 终结者二和辣酱 |
[10:33] | You’ll be back. | 你会回来的 |
[10:43] | What are you doing here without Frank?Where’s Frank? | 弗兰克怎么没跟你一起来? 弗兰克呢? |
[10:47] | Right now,he’s probably taping the toilet handle down, | 现在他可能在固定马桶按柄 |
[10:49] | so he never has to flush. | 这样就不用冲厕所了 |
[10:57] | Isn’t he coming to get her? | 他不来接她吗? |
[10:59] | I was thinking,my mother should probably spend a little more time here. | 我想 应该让老妈在这多待会 |
[11:04] | What happened? | 怎么回事呀? |
[11:05] | Didn’t you talk to him? I tried. | 你没跟他谈吗 我谈过了 |
[11:08] | I think I pushed a little too hard. | 我可能说得有点太过了 |
[11:10] | ‘Cause I let him have it and then he threw me out. | 所以他把我丢出来了 |
[11:14] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[11:18] | All right,how do you always know? | 好吧 怎么每次都被你看透? |
[11:21] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[11:22] | What,does my nose get longer? | 我鼻子变长了? |
[11:25] | I don’t think that’s possible. | 因为那是不可能的 |
[11:30] | Look,I couldn’t say anything. He’s happy. | 听着 我说不出口 他很快乐 |
[11:33] | I’ve never seen him like this. | 我从未见过他那个样子 |
[11:34] | It’s like he’s been paroled from the marriage prison. | 就像他自婚姻的牢笼中被假释了 |
[11:38] | The one some guys think they’re in. | 有些人是这么想的 |
[11:42] | If you can’t tell your father, then I’m telling your mother… | 如果你跟你老爸说不出口 那我去跟老妈说 |
[11:45] | she’s gotta go home right now | 要让她马上回家 |
[11:47] | ’cause I can’t take this anymore. | 因为我受不了了 |
[11:49] | The look. | 那种眼神 |
[11:51] | Marie. Yeah? | 玛丽 什么事 |
[11:53] | Marie,can I tell you something? | 玛丽 我能跟你说点事吗? |
[11:55] | Anything,dear. | 尽管说 亲爱的 |
[12:02] | I’m going for a walk. | 我要出去走走 |
[12:06] | It’s not so easy… Don’t! | 很难 不要说话 |
[12:09] | You thought you… No,no. | 你认为你… 别说话 |
[12:12] | Don’t. | 不要说话 |
[12:29] | Debra,you’ve been gone a half hour. | 黛博拉 你已经去了半个小时了 |
[12:33] | I’m all alone here. | 我很孤单 |
[12:37] | What are you doing over there? | 你在那干吗呢? |
[12:39] | I’ll be home later,Ray . | 我一会就回去 雷 |
[12:41] | I’m gonna stay for dinner. Yeah | 我要在这吃晚饭 对 |
[12:44] | More salsa? Gracias,se? Or. | 再来点辣椒酱 谢谢 |
[12:47] | Yes,we are actually having a nice time. | 是的 我们很开心 |
[12:49] | I could use a break from your other,too. | 而且我还可以逃离你老妈一会 |
[12:54] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[12:57] | Are you ready for the surprise? | 准备好接受惊喜了吗 |
[12:58] | I’m starved. | 我都饿死了 |
[13:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:04] | Here it is. | 来了 |
[13:11] | A dinner of eggs. | 鸡蛋之宴 |
[13:13] | But not just any eggs. | 不仅仅是鸡蛋 |
[13:15] | Eggs with salsa on them. | 上面还抹着辣椒酱 |
[13:17] | hey’re called huevos rancheros. | 这叫做huevos rancheros(一种墨西哥菜) |
[13:21] | This dish is gonna sweep the nation. | 这种菜将风靡全国 |
[13:24] | Yes,sir. | 没错 |
[13:25] | Fill your face. I made mucho. | 敞开吃 我做了很多 |
[13:29] | Thank you. That’s really sweet of you,Frank. | 谢谢 你真是太好了 弗兰克 |
[13:33] | I can be sweet. | 我是很好 |
[13:35] | It takes people time to discover that. | 但需要人们花时间去发掘 |
[13:37] | I’m sorry. Did I spray you a little? | 抱歉 喷你衣服上了吧 |
[13:40] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:44] | Hi,Mom. Hi,Dad. | 嗨 妈妈 嗨 爸爸 |
[13:46] | Hi,Robert. | 嗨 罗伯特 |
[13:52] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[13:55] | Mom who? | 什么妈妈 |
[13:58] | What’s Debra doing here? | 黛博拉在这干什么 |
[14:01] | Your mom went to be with Ray | 你妈妈跟雷在一起 |
[14:02] | and I came over to be with Frank for a while. | 我过来跟弗兰克呆一会 |
[14:05] | Where do I go? | 我该去哪 |
[14:10] | Wherever you want. | 随便 |
[14:12] | Live your life. | 尽情享受生活 |
[14:27] | That’s Mom’s chair. | 那是妈妈的椅子 |
[14:34] | All three kids asleep? How’d you do that? | 三个孩子都睡着了?你是怎么做到的? |
[14:37] | What is it,hard? I cuddled them… | 怎么 很难么?我拥抱了他们 |
[14:40] | I read a story,I sang. | 读故事 唱歌 |
[14:42] | You forget I’m a mother? | 你忘了我也是个妈妈? |
[14:44] | How could I? | 怎么可能 |
[14:47] | Listen,about Dad. | 听着 关于老爸 |
[14:48] | No,I’m not talking to him… | 不 我不会理他的 |
[14:50] | until he apologizes. | 直到他向我道歉 |
[14:51] | Yeah,but don’t you think you should at least… | 对 但你不觉得至少… |
[14:54] | What’s the steak for? | 做牛排干什么? |
[14:56] | My son. | 给我儿子 |
[14:58] | 上面有肥肉么 You left the fat on? | |
[15:00] | Debra always cuts the fat off. | 黛博拉每次都把肥肉切下去 |
[15:03] | On steak pizzaiola? | 牛排皮萨? |
[15:05] | What,do I look insane? | 怎么 我看着像疯了? |
[15:07] | Steak pizzaiola,the real steak pizzaiola with the cheese on the top? | 牛排皮萨 上面有奶酪的牛排皮萨? |
[15:12] | Of course. A thick layer. Why? | 当然 厚厚的一层 怎么了? |
[15:14] | Debra doesn’t use cheese? No. | 黛博拉不放奶酪么 不放 |
[15:17] | She cooks for health. | 她只做健康食品 |
[15:20] | What could be healthier for you than the food you love? | 什么能比吃到好吃的东西更健康的了? |
[15:24] | Thank you,Doctor. Look at this. | 谢谢 医生 看看这个 |
[15:27] | I made a pecan pie. | 我做了核桃派 |
[15:36] | Go take a nap. | 去睡一会吧 |
[15:37] | I’ll call you when it’s ready. | 做好了我叫你 |
[15:39] | You want some milk to tide you over? | 要点牛奶助眠么 |
[15:42] | Okay. Sit down. | 好的 坐下 |
[15:44] | I got skim and whole in here. | 这有脱脂的和全脂的 |
[15:49] | I’ll take whole. | 我要全脂的 |
[15:53] | You want some chocolate in it? | 要放点巧克力么 |
[15:56] | Okay. | 要 |
[16:01] | I’ll have some,too. | 我也来点 |
[16:04] | I found you. | 找到你了 |
[16:06] | Sit down. We’re having chocolate milk.You want some? | 坐下 我们正要喝巧克力牛奶 你来点吗? |
[16:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:13] | Good boys. | 好孩子 |
[16:17] | I love taking good care of my boys. | 我喜欢照顾我的宝贝儿们 |
[16:23] | I like a lot of chocolate. | 我要多来点巧克力 |
[16:31] | Brilliant,huh? | 很棒 哈? |
[16:33] | When does it stop? | 什么时候才会停啊? |
[16:35] | When it gets to something good. | 找到好看的节目的时候 |
[16:38] | Do we have to flip the channels so much? | 一定要不停的搜索吗? |
[16:41] | I’m getting a migraine. | 我头都疼了 |
[16:43] | You get used to it. Look at me. | 你会习惯的 看看我就知道了 |
[16:54] | It’s off now,Frank. | 停了 弗兰克 |
[16:56] | All right,let’s take a break. | 好吧 我们休息一会 |
[16:58] | I could use another shot of ice cream. | 我可以再作一种冰淇淋 |
[17:01] | Marie usually warms up the fudge a little. | 玛丽每次都会放点软糖 |
[17:04] | Then maybe you should ask Marie to do it. | 也许你应该让玛丽来做 |
[17:07] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[17:09] | And why do think that is? | 为什么呢? |
[17:12] | She’s… What,Frank? | 她… 怎么 弗兰克 |
[17:15] | She’s… What? | 她… 怎么? |
[17:16] | …a woman. | …是个女人 |
[17:20] | If you don’t mind, | 如果不介意 |
[17:21] | could I tell you a couple of things about women? | 我可以给你讲点女人的事吗? |
[17:26] | Oh,brother. | 哦 伙计 |
[17:31] | A woman wants to be nurturing, | 女人希望被呵护 |
[17:33] | she wants to be giving… | 希望得到… |
[17:34] | but if there is no acknowledgement, | 但如果没有感动 |
[17:37] | no reciprocation… | 没有回报 |
[17:40] | it can lead to hurt feelings, | 她会感到受伤 |
[17:41] | and even resentment. | 并产生怨恨 |
[17:43] | Okay. Don’t warm the fudge. | 好吧 别放软糖了 |
[17:47] | All right,I’m gonna make this simple. | 好吧 我简单点说 |
[17:49] | I’m leaving now. | 我要走了 |
[17:51] | You’re gonna be on your own. | 你要靠自己了 |
[17:53] | Just remember,Frank, | 记住 弗兰克 |
[17:54] | the supermarket can be a very lonely place. | 超市也可能是个孤独的地方 |
[17:56] | There isn’t always gonna be some lady on a plastic donkey to make you feel better. | 不会总有个骑驴的女士安慰你的 |
[18:01] | You don’t even realize need Maire. | 你都没意识到自己有多需要玛丽 |
[18:05] | Because I don’t. | 因为我不需要 |
[18:07] | Don’t you see? | 你没发现吗? |
[18:09] | You’ve got the perfect marriage. | 你的婚姻是那么幸福 |
[18:10] | You need fudge and she needs to warm it up for you. | 你要软糖 她就帮你准备好 |
[18:14] | If that’s true, why doesn’t she just come back over here? | 如果你说的是真的 那她干吗还不回来? |
[18:17] | Maybe she’s tired,Frank. | 也许是因为她累了 弗兰克 |
[18:20] | I’ve only been here for three hours and I need a nap. | 我只在这呆了三个小时 就想休息了 |
[18:24] | I got the couch. | 沙发是我的 |
[18:26] | Frank,I am begging you. | 弗兰克 我求你了 |
[18:30] | Go over and apologize to her. She just wants to be appreciated. | 过去跟她道个歉 她只想被重视 |
[18:34] | No woman wants to be the mommy all the time. | 没有女人希望总像妈妈一样操心 |
[18:38] | Who wants more cereal? | 谁想要麦片? |
[18:47] | Hey,a prize. | 嘿 有奖品 |
[18:50] | Lucky me. | 我太幸运了 |
[18:56] | Why lucky you? | 为什么是你幸运 |
[18:57] | Who said it’s yours? | 谁说那属于你了 |
[19:00] | It was in my bowl. | 是在我碗里发现的 |
[19:03] | Actually,it’s my bowl. | 事实上 那是我的碗 |
[19:05] | ‘Cause it’s my house. | 因为这是我家 |
[19:09] | So lucky me. | 所以 我才是幸运的那个 |
[19:12] | Hey,come on. | 嘿 别这样 |
[19:14] | You got it the last time. | 上次就是你得到了啊 |
[19:16] | That was 30 years ago. | 那都是30年前的事了 |
[19:20] | Relax,I may not even want it. | 放松 也许我根本不想要 |
[19:23] | You can have it if I don’t want it. | 如果我不想要 就给你了 |
[19:27] | “A submarine powered by baking soda.” | 用苏打粉发动的潜水艇 |
[19:31] | Want it. | 我要了 |
[19:36] | No way. | 不行 |
[19:37] | I don’t think I ever got that one. | 没想到我能拿到这个 |
[19:39] | You got everything. | 什么都是你得了 |
[19:40] | Did not. | 才不是 |
[19:42] | Give it. | 给我 |
[19:43] | Get out of here. You can’t make me. | 躲开 你不能逼我 |
[19:45] | Can,too. | 我可以 |
[19:46] | Come on. I taught you boys to share. | 别这样 我教过你们有东西要互相分享的 |
[20:08] | You’re home. | 哦 你回来啦 |
[20:13] | Just do what I do,Robert. Tell him you’re tired. He’ll climb off. | 按我说的做 罗伯特 跟他说你累了 他就会下来了 |
[20:24] | Are you happy? | 高兴了 |
[20:26] | Smashed. | 我撕了 |
[20:28] | Why can’t you boys play nice? | 你们怎么就不能好好玩呢? |
[20:30] | He started it. Did not. | 他先开始的 才不是 |
[20:32] | Did,too. Did not. | 就是 不是 |
[20:36] | Listen,Ma. Did not. | 听着 妈妈 才不是 |
[20:41] | You have to go home now. | 你应该回家了 |
[20:42] | Me? What have I done? | 我?我干什么了? |
[20:44] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[20:47] | I’m a grown man,Ma,okay? I have kids of my own. | 我是个成年人了 妈妈 我也有自己的孩子 |
[20:51] | Look,if you want to baby somebody, go baby Dad. | 如果你想宠什么人 去宠老爸吧 |
[20:54] | He needs you,Marie. | 他需要你 玛丽 |
[20:56] | He needs me? | 他需要我? |
[20:57] | Not until he crawls over here and apologizes on his hands and knees… | 除非他爬过来跪下求我原谅 |
[21:01] | am I going back to that tuna hell. | 否则我才不回那个金枪鱼地狱呢 |
[21:06] | Don’t you see,Ma? | 你不明白吗 妈妈? |
[21:08] | It’s where you belong. | 你是属于那里的 |
[21:14] | Marie,I’m going to the store. | 玛丽 我要去商店了 |
[21:17] | You want to walk along? | 你想一起走走吗? |
[21:20] | You apologized. | 哦 你道歉了 |
[21:24] | I’m not apologizing. I just ran out of salsa. | 我不是道歉 只是没有辣椒酱了 |
[21:28] | Salsa? When did we ever use salsa? | 辣椒酱?我们什么时候开始用辣椒酱了? |
[21:31] | A lot’s changed since you’ve been gone. | 自你走后 天翻地覆 |
[21:41] | You want to tell me what happened,Ray? | 想告诉我发生什么事了吗 雷 |
[21:43] | I would,but I’m a little dizzy. | 我会的 但我有点困了 |
[21:46] | So how’d you get my father to come over? | 你是怎么劝说老爸来这的? |
[21:47] | I just explained to him what women need, and he understood. | 我只跟他讲了女人的需要 他理解了 |
[21:51] | No,really. | 不 真的 |
[21:52] | I don’t know. For whatever reason that relationship works… | 我不知道 无论是什么原因 |
[21:55] | I don’t think we should examine it too closely. | 我觉得现在没必要深究 |
[21:58] | If only that was possible. | 如果可能的话 |
[22:01] | Ray,I can’t believe you and Robert wrestling like that. | 雷 你和罗伯特那样摔跤 |
[22:04] | What got into you two? I know. | 你们是怎么了? 我知道 |
[22:06] | I know it was stupid. | 我知道那很蠢 |
[22:08] | Actually,it seemed kind of fun. | 实际上 很有意思 |
[22:15] | Too slow. | 动作太慢喽 |
[22:27] | There she is. | 找到了 |
[22:31] | Lucky me. | 我真幸运 |
[22:35] | Why lucky you? | 为什么是你幸运 |
[22:40] | Hey,come on. | 嘿 别这样 |