时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Deb,look at this. | 黛 帮我看看这 |
[00:07] | l was working out. l was doing some power crunches… | 我刚在健身 腹部锻炼的时候… |
[00:09] | and l found this lump here. | 结果我发现了这有个肿块 |
[00:12] | What the hell is this? This is something here. | 到底是什么呢?肯定有事的 |
[00:16] | This is not…. l got another one. | 这并不…这也有一个 |
[00:22] | lt’s a set. That’s okay. | 是成对的 那就好 |
[00:24] | l’m all right. Don’t worry about it. | 我没事 不用担心 |
[00:28] | Freak. | 怪胎 |
[00:31] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long Island | 嗨 我叫雷 跟我老婆黛博拉 |
[00:34] | with my wife Debra. | 住在长岛 |
[00:36] | She’s great with the kids, | 她很会带孩子 |
[00:37] | the house, everything. | 很会收拾 总之很能干 |
[00:39] | I don’t know how she does it. | 我都不知道她是怎么做到的 |
[00:41] | We’ve got a daughter Ally… | 我们有个女儿叫艾丽 |
[00:43] | and twin two-year-old boys. | 还有对两岁大的双胞胎儿子 |
[00:46] | It’s not really about the kids. | 孩子们并不是最大的问题 |
[00:48] | My parents live across the street. | 问题是我父母就住在街对面 |
[00:51] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[00:53] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥还跟他们住在一起 |
[00:56] | Now, not every family | 现在并不是每个家庭 |
[00:57] | would go by on a conveyor belt for you… | 都会有家人络绎不绝的造访 |
[00:59] | but mine would because– | 不过 我家就会 因为 |
[01:01] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 人人都爱雷蒙德 |
[01:03] | Yeah. | 说对了 是的 是的 |
[01:10] | About Thanksgiving. Yeah,what about it? | 关于感恩节 是的 怎么了? |
[01:13] | l was thinking. Aren’t you tired of | 我在想 大概你也厌倦了 |
[01:15] | going to our parents’ houses every year? | 每年都到爸妈家了吧? |
[01:17] | Yeah. The Witness Protection Program. | 是的 对了 “证人保护计划” |
[01:20] | We go underground this year. | 我们今年要地下行动 |
[01:23] | Here,hold this. | 拿着 |
[01:26] | l was thinking that instead of alternating between their houses… | 我只是想与其两边走 |
[01:28] | we could just have Thanksgiving here. No. Here,no. | 倒不如我们就留在这过节 不 不在这 |
[01:31] | Why? Witness Protection Program. Come on. | 为什么? “证人保护计划” |
[01:34] | You’re gonna miss some people… | 你会想念一些人… |
[01:35] | but you’ll make a lot of friends when you’re blonde. | 但如果你是金发的话会交到很多朋友 |
[01:38] | Listen. You know,we’re a family, | 听着 我们是一家人 |
[01:40] | l kind of wanna have our own tradition. | 我想有我们自家的传统 |
[01:43] | When the kids remember Thanksgiving, | 当孩子们以后回忆起感恩节时 |
[01:44] | l want them to think of our celebration. | 我希望他们会想起我们的庆祝方式 |
[01:46] | But it’s supposed to be at my mom’s this year. | 但今年本该到我妈家的 |
[01:48] | Yeah. She doesn’t handle change well. | 是啊 她不喜欢打乱计划 |
[01:52] | Remember the great microwave wars of ’93? | 还记得93年那场微波之战吗? |
[01:56] | She survived them. Look,they’ll just come over here. | 她救了孩子们 让他们过来这边就好了 |
[02:00] | Yeah,but my mom’s such a great cook. | 是的 但我妈妈烹饪这么棒 |
[02:03] | Thanksgiving. That’s what kind of makes my mom…worth it. | 感恩节 是时候证明出…她的价值 |
[02:11] | Are you saying l’m not a great cook? No! | 你是说我煮的东西不好咯? 不! |
[02:13] | But you’re always worth it. | 但处处可见你的价值 |
[02:16] | See,that’s called a quick save. Yeah. | 看 马上被我兜回来了 是的 |
[02:19] | Come on! You don’t wanna do all that. | 算了吧! 你不会真想自己做那些的 |
[02:21] | All that cooking and the shopping and the cleaning. | 买材料 然后煮吃的 完了还要打扫 |
[02:24] | Oh,yeah. What a change of pace that would be. | 噢 对啊 真的是很大生活方式改变啊 |
[02:31] | Smell your father. Would you stop! | 闻闻你父亲 你够了吧! |
[02:34] | Smell your father. | 闻闻你父亲 |
[02:38] | -What does he smell like? A summer breeze. | 是什么味? 夏天的清风 |
[02:43] | Mothballs! | 防虫球(樟脑球)! |
[02:44] | He pulled this old jacket out of the attic | 他从阁楼翻出这衣服 |
[02:46] | without taking it to the cleaners first. | 却不先拿去洗 |
[02:49] | That smell makes me sick. Relax! | 那味道真让我恶心 放松点! |
[02:52] | lf mothballs were bad for people, | 如果防虫球真的对人有害 |
[02:54] | they’d call them peopleballs. | 那就该叫做”防人球”了 |
[02:58] | Debra,how nice! You’re giving sewing another try. | 黛博拉 多好啊! 你又在练习缝纫了 |
[03:04] | This is Ally’s Thanksgiving costume for school. | 这是给艾丽在学校过感恩节时穿的服装 |
[03:06] | My daughter is a yam. | 我女儿要演一块山药 |
[03:09] | Maybe she’ll put on a little show for us after our Thanksgiving dinner. | 或者感恩节饭后她可以给我们演一段 |
[03:14] | Listen,now that you mentioned it,Marie,l was thinking… | 既然说起感恩节 玛丽 我正打算… |
[03:16] | that maybe we could have Thanksgiving here this year. | 不如今年我们在这过感恩节 |
[03:20] | That’s silly. l mean,why go to all that trouble? | 那么做真笨啊 为什么要这么麻烦呢? |
[03:24] | lt is kind of silly. Ray. | 是挺笨的 雷啊! |
[03:27] | Listen,Ma,Debra wants to try it this year. | 听着 妈 黛博拉今年想试一下 |
[03:30] | And l do,too,since l sleep over here now. | 我也想试试 因为…我们现在住这里 |
[03:36] | Yeah,but you spent last year at Debra’s parents’. | 是啊 但去年你们是在黛博拉父母家过的 |
[03:39] | l was thinking we could do it here this year… | 我想或许今年在这里过… |
[03:41] | and then next year you could do it,and then my parents. | 明年你们习惯这样后 再让我父母来这边 |
[03:44] | l kind of wanna just start my own tradition. | 我想有点我们自家的传统 |
[03:48] | That’s fine. That’s just fine. | 那好吧 那好吧 |
[03:52] | l was just wondering why you’re pulling that baloney on my year. | 但为什么非要今年来找我瞎扯呢 |
[03:56] | Ma,Debra’s just trying to get into the rotation,that’s all. | 妈 黛博拉只是试着改变一下 就这样 |
[03:59] | This is our year. | 今年是在我们家过节啊 |
[04:01] | Frank,say something. Who cares? | 弗兰克 说句话啊 谁在乎呢? |
[04:05] | Just so long as l get my favorite piece of the turkey. | 能吃到我爱的火鸡部分就可以了 |
[04:08] | The last part over the fence: the caboose. | 不雅的最后部分 臀部 |
[04:14] | Frank,you have a choice: | 弗兰克 你要做个选择: |
[04:16] | You can either have it here,or at home with me… | 你可以在这吃或者回家和我吃 |
[04:19] | where l will be preparing my usual Thanksgiving feast. | 那个我每年准备感恩节大餐的地方 |
[04:24] | A feast. You heard me. | 大餐啊 你听到的 |
[04:27] | She’s making a feast. | 她要做大餐呢 |
[04:29] | Well,l could eat here,and there. | 我可以先在这吃 然后再到那边吃 |
[04:34] | Then l get two cabooses. | 那我就可以吃两块屁股了 |
[04:40] | Honey,how big is a big turkey? About 18 pounds. | 一只大火鸡有多大呢? 大约18磅吧 |
[04:44] | Eighteen pounds. | 18磅 |
[04:47] | l think this one is just enough. Put him down. | 我想这家伙刚好 把他放下 |
[04:53] | This one is self-basting. | 这火鸡还是湿润过的呢 |
[04:59] | You know,maybe this will be a good Thanksgiving. | 或者今年会有个愉快的感恩节 |
[05:01] | Just us and the kids. | 只有我们和孩子 |
[05:03] | You cook,and l’ll watch football with my pants open all day. | 你做饭 我整天叉开裤裆看美式足球 |
[05:08] | You know,my dad doesn’t really like football,Ray. | 雷 我爸不那么喜欢看美式足球 |
[05:11] | Your parents are coming? | 你父母要来? |
[05:12] | Yeah. And they’re really happy we’re having Thanksgiving here. | 是的 他们很高兴我们在这里过节 |
[05:16] | We just got rid of two parents. | 我们刚摆脱了两位家长 |
[05:17] | Why are you bringing two more in? | 为什么你又找两个来呢? |
[05:19] | l mean,your parents should really be here,too. | 我意思是 你父母也应该过来 |
[05:22] | That makes four parents. You’re going backwards. | 那就有四位家长了 那是退步了 |
[05:25] | Come on. l mean… | 别这样 我意思是… |
[05:26] | it’s not a real Thanksgiving unless the whole family’s here. | 如果人不齐 就不是真正的感恩节了 |
[05:29] | lt’d be like when the Russians boycotted the Olympics. | 更象是俄国人抵制奥运会 |
[05:32] | lt diminished the whole event. | 节日的意义就变小了 |
[05:34] | You’re forgetting something very important. | 你忘了一些很重要的事情 |
[05:37] | When the Russians didn’t come,we won everything. | 俄国人没来的时候 我们赢了 |
[05:42] | l really want your parents here,Ray. | 我真的希望你父母过来 雷 |
[05:44] | Why? Come on,you’re gonna hate it if they come. | 为什么?拜托 他们来的话你会后悔的 |
[05:46] | The first thing my father’s gonna do is grab your turkey’s butt. | 我爸第一时间就要抢火鸡屁股 |
[05:50] | That’s not pretty. That’s not gonna happen… | 那可不好看 那不会发生的… |
[05:53] | because this year,instead of turkey,l was thinking– | 因为今年 不买火鸡 我正打算… |
[05:58] | Wait,l’m sorry. Did you say ”instead of turkey”? | 等等 对不起 你刚说”不买火鸡”? |
[06:02] | Yeah. l was thinking… | 是的 我正打算… |
[06:03] | l would cook up this nice,big,fresh fish. | 我打算煮这新鲜美味的大鱼 |
[06:16] | Fish? | 鱼? |
[06:18] | Yeah,fish. | 是的 鱼 |
[06:20] | Fish on Thanksgiving? | 感恩节吃鱼? |
[06:24] | Yeah. lt’s really better for you. | 是的 这对你真的有好处 |
[06:26] | l was gonna do this lovely striped bass. | 我打算煮这种石斑 |
[06:30] | Yeah,but a striped bass is a fish! | 是的 但石斑是鱼啊! |
[06:35] | Ms. McCarthy told us that | 麦卡锡太太告诉我们 |
[06:37] | they had fish at the first Thanksgiving. | 他们第一次过感恩节时也吃鱼 |
[06:40] | See? Well,people were stupid then,sweetie. | 听到了吧? 那时人们都比较笨 亲爱的 |
[06:45] | Come on. Fish. No. Look. | 拜托 什么鱼嘛… 不 你看… |
[06:47] | l mean,we wanna start our own tradition, | 我们想有自己的传统 |
[06:49] | and we all like fish… | 而且我们都喜欢鱼… |
[06:51] | and Ally wants it to be like the first Thanksgiving. | 而且艾丽想有第一次过感恩节的感觉 |
[06:54] | Why don’t we have some smallpox,too,then? | 那不如我们也染上天花病吧? |
[06:56] | Come on. What,are you crazy? | 得了吧 你疯了吗? |
[06:58] | You want me to convince my parents to come over here… | 你希望我说服我父母来这边… |
[07:01] | and my big sales pitch is… | 然后告诉他们主菜是… |
[07:05] | ”Fish!” | “鱼”! |
[07:08] | But see,it makes sense,because… | 但是这也不无道理 因为… |
[07:10] | your mom makes this great turkey. That’s her specialty. | 你妈妈做的火鸡很好 这是她的拿手活 |
[07:13] | Right. And you do a great fish. Yes. | 是的 然后你很会做鱼 是的 |
[07:16] | But not on turkey day. | 但别在吃火鸡节做啊 |
[07:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[07:21] | Try that on a day where there’s less pressure. | 在不那么重要的日子可以这么做 |
[07:25] | Pearl Harbor Day. | 比如珍珠港纪念日 |
[07:27] | Yeah,there’s a good holiday for surprises. | 对 那天可以用来发现惊喜 |
[07:31] | Well,you’ve got your wish. | 好吧 你的愿望实现了 |
[07:33] | Yeah,we’re having Thanksgiving here, | 对 我们在这过感恩节 |
[07:35] | and the Russians are coming. | 而且俄国人会来 |
[07:37] | Wow,great! That’s what l wanted. Here. Really? We’ll see. | 太好了!如我所愿 拿着 是吗? 等着瞧 |
[07:42] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[07:43] | Well,because my mom now said she’d be happy to come. | 因为我妈表示很乐意来 |
[07:47] | So,what’s wrong with her being happy? | 那她乐意又有什么问题呢? |
[07:49] | Just think about it. | 想想吧 |
[07:50] | This was supposed to be her year,right? | 今年本她做主人的 对吧? |
[07:51] | The year that you’re now taking. | 现在换成你是主人了 |
[07:53] | Everybody’s gonna be coming here… | 所有人都会来这里… |
[07:55] | and she now knows that the star of your show is a fish. | 而且她知道了你今年的主菜是鱼 |
[08:01] | That makes her very happy. | 那让她很高兴 |
[08:04] | Come on,what are you saying? | 拜托 你想说什么? |
[08:06] | That your mother’s looking forward to my dinner being a flop? | 那她是希望今年我会碰壁? |
[08:09] | l’m not saying she wants it to be a flop… | 我没有说她希望你碰壁… |
[08:11] | but she doesn’t want it to be better than hers. | 但至少她不希望你比她好 |
[08:13] | How’s that gonna look to Aunt Emma and Uncle Mel? | 墨尔叔叔和艾玛阿姨会怎么想呢? |
[08:15] | Whoa! | 喂 |
[08:17] | Emma and Mel are coming here? | 墨尔和艾玛要来我们这? |
[08:20] | Yeah. She had already invited them to her house. | 是的 我妈已经邀请他们去她家了 |
[08:24] | And she’s happy more people are coming, | 所以她希望多些人来 |
[08:27] | so there’ll be witnesses when l fail. | 大家看到我失败她就高兴了 |
[08:30] | That’s what l’m thinking. Oh,my God! | 那正是我在想的 噢 我的天啊! |
[08:32] | This is a trap! Emma and Mel. | 这是个圈套! 墨尔和艾玛 |
[08:35] | That Emma is so weird,and Mel is mean. | 怪异的艾玛还有刻薄的墨尔 |
[08:37] | And weird. Yeah. | 他也很怪 对 |
[08:40] | Listen,here’s an idea. Just cancel the fish. | 听着 这样吧 取消那道鱼 |
[08:42] | Go with the turkey. Things can still be all right. | 弄回火鸡 这样一切都会很好的 |
[08:45] | But l can’t compete with your mother’s turkey. | 我做的火鸡怎么跟你妈比 |
[08:47] | The woman has giblets in her blood. | 那女人可是做火鸡的天才 |
[08:50] | Then let’s just run right now. | 那我们现在就逃吧 |
[08:52] | Come on. One call to the Witness Protection Program… | 来吧 打个电话到”证人保护计划”… |
[08:54] | and we’re Steve and Phyllis Goldenberg of Tempe,Arizona. | 说是亚利桑那州史蒂夫和菲利斯夫妇 |
[08:59] | No. l’m gonna rise to the challenge. | 不 我要接受挑战 |
[09:02] | Your mother will be looking for any flaw… | 你妈妈肯定会吹毛求疵的… |
[09:03] | and l’m gonna make sure, | 所以我要保证 |
[09:04] | we’re gonna make sure,she doesn’t find one. | 她找不出我的问题 |
[09:06] | We? Yes,we. You’re gonna help me. | 我们? 是的 我们 你要帮我 |
[09:09] | Yeah,but– No. | 对 可是 不 不 |
[09:10] | This whole house has to be spotless… | 整个屋子都要无可挑剔… |
[09:12] | and the meal must be made entirely from scratch. | 而且晚餐菜式都要全部重新想过 |
[09:15] | Scratch? Yeah. | 重新想? 是的 |
[09:18] | That doesn’t leave time for football. | 那就没时间看美式足球了 |
[09:20] | There is no time for football. | 没有美式足球时间 |
[09:21] | This has to be the perfect Thanksgiving. Come on,let’s go. | 这必须是个完美的感恩节 来吧 |
[09:25] | Stupid Pilgrims. | 愚蠢的圣徒(感恩节源于圣徒朝拜) |
[09:36] | All right,l got it. The last box of baking powder. | 好了 我买到了最后一盒发酵粉 |
[09:40] | Had to fight two old ladies to get it. | 跟两位老太抢过来的 |
[09:42] | Really? What did you do? | 是吗?你怎么做的? |
[09:43] | Nothing l’m proud of. | 没啥好骄傲的 |
[09:44] | All right,can l watch football now? No. l need you here. | 好了 能看球了吧? 不 这里要你帮忙 |
[09:47] | This is not baking powder. This is baking soda! | 这不是发酵粉 这是发酵苏打! |
[09:51] | All right. lt’s still a baking thing. | 没事 都是发酵用的 |
[09:53] | Great. Now we’re not gonna have any biscuits. | 好吧 现在做不了饼了 |
[09:55] | l’m sure your mom’s gonna take notice of that. | 你妈妈肯定会发觉的 |
[09:57] | All right. What do you want me to do? | 好了 你要我做什么? |
[09:59] | Listen,cut those radishes,okay? | 听着 帮我切好那些萝卜 好吧? |
[10:01] | Make them into little roses. | 切成玫瑰花的样子 |
[10:03] | Who am l? Merlin? | 你以为我是谁?莫林(电影中魔法师)? |
[10:06] | Give me something a man can do. Let me smash walnuts. | 给我做些男人做的事 让我来碎胡桃 |
[10:10] | That’s the third quarter. | 到第三节了(一场美式足球赛共四节) |
[10:11] | No,that’s the Apple Brown Betty. Come. | 不 那是烘苹果千层酥的时间到了 |
[10:13] | l’m the only sportswriter who doesn’t get to watch the game. | 我是唯一一个不能看球赛的体育记者 |
[10:15] | Listen,just stir those onions,would you? | 听着 帮忙搅那些洋葱 可以吗? |
[10:19] | That’s too fast. You’re crushing the skins. | 这样太快了 会压碎洋葱表皮的 |
[10:22] | What? | 什么? |
[10:23] | You’re reminding me. | 你提醒了我 |
[10:23] | The Cowboys are crushing the ‘Skins right now. | 达拉斯牛仔比分压着华盛顿红人 |
[10:26] | Nice try. Come back here. | 很好的招 回来 |
[10:28] | Wait. That’s not the carrots,’cause l checked. | 等等 胡萝卜还没好 我检查过了 |
[10:30] | The creamed onions? No. | 奶油洋葱?不是 |
[10:31] | The fish is scaled. Jelly mold is set. | 鱼鳞刮好了 果冻模准备好了 |
[10:36] | Oh,my God! What? | 噢 天啊! 什么? |
[10:38] | Oh,my God! The squash! What? What squash? | 噢 天啊! 是南瓜! 什么? 什么南瓜? |
[10:41] | l forgot the squash. All right. Okay. So what? | 我忘了南瓜 行了 那又怎样? |
[10:43] | So what? lt’s the squash,Ray. lt’s my only yellow. | 么样?是南瓜啊 雷 黄色的只有南瓜了 |
[10:48] | Where did l put it? l don’t know. | 我放哪了? 我不知道 |
[10:50] | Think,Ray,come on! | 想想 雷 快点! |
[10:51] | l wasn’t here. l was out not getting baking powder! | 我刚才不在 我出去买发酵粉了! |
[10:55] | l need that squash. | 我需要那南瓜 |
[10:57] | Are you as turned on as l am right now? | 你现在变得和我一样兴奋吗? |
[11:00] | Ray,l need the squash! | 雷 我需要那南瓜! |
[11:02] | ls that a yes? Ray! | 那表示”是”吗? 雷! |
[11:04] | All right. l don’t know where it is. | 好啦 我不知道在哪 |
[11:07] | Here,could this goopy thing be it? Yes! | 这里 是这些粘粘的东西吗? 是的! |
[11:10] | Okay. Yes. Good. That’s it. | 好的 是的 太好了 就是这个 |
[11:12] | Good. Calm down. | 那好 冷静点 |
[11:13] | Oh,no! | 噢 不! |
[11:15] | Come on,relax. No. l’m sorry. | 喂 放轻松 别这样 对不起 |
[11:21] | Stop. You’re reacting to missing squash… | 好了 你那找不到南瓜的反应… |
[11:24] | like the time we left Ally at the mall. | 就好象上次在商场丢了艾丽时一样 |
[11:27] | Because it is so overwhelming. | 因为太突如其来了 |
[11:29] | l see that. lt’s gonna be all right. lt’ll be fine. | 我知道 一切都会好的 会没事的 |
[11:32] | Could you run a load of dishes for me? | 你可以帮我放好那些碟子吗? |
[11:35] | l’ll do whatever you want. | 你想我做什么都可以 |
[11:36] | Okay,l’m gonna change Geoffrey. | 好的 我要给杰弗里换套衣服 |
[11:37] | All right. But relax,though. Really. | 好的 但是放松点 真的 |
[11:41] | You’re out of control. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 你有点失控了 一切都会好的 |
[11:44] | All right? You’re doing good. Thanks. | 知道了吗?你做得很好 谢谢 |
[11:46] | l’m gonna help you. Okay. | 我会帮你的 |
[11:49] | Be careful,all right? | 小心点 |
[11:59] | Okay. Now it’s Thanksgiving. | 好的 这才是感恩节嘛 |
[12:02] | This is football. | 有美式足球 |
[12:04] | Your mother doesn’t want me to watch football today. | 你妈妈今天不让我看球 |
[12:06] | What’s that all about? | 那是什么意思? |
[12:09] | You might say,”Hey,Daddy,that’s being sneaky. | 你可能会说 “爸 这样有点偷偷摸摸” |
[12:13] | That’s why l’m glad you can’t talk yet. | 所以我很高兴你现在还不会说话 |
[12:17] | Oh,beautiful catch! | 噢 接得漂亮! |
[12:21] | We live in a great country. | 我们住在一个伟大的国家 |
[12:24] | lncluding,look at this,Michael: cheerleaders. | 还有这个 看 迈克尔 啦啦队 |
[12:27] | lt’s everything you could want in one show. | 一个节目满足你所有要求 |
[12:32] | See,Dallas is winning. l want Washington to win. | 看 达拉斯领先 我希望华盛顿赢 |
[12:36] | Dallas can win,as long as it’s not by more than seven points. | 达拉斯领先超过 就有机会赢 |
[12:39] | And then,Dallas doesn’t cover the spread. | 之后达拉斯不能扩大领先优势 |
[12:44] | Now,that will make your daddy $20. | 这就给你爸爸赚了20美元 |
[12:49] | Keep your eye on the ball! How did you drop that? | 看好球!你怎么会丢了球呢? |
[12:51] | You see,Michael,you gotta remember… | 听着 迈克尔 一定要记住… |
[12:53] | always keep your eye on the ball. | 一定要盯着球(俚语凡事小心的意思) |
[13:02] | Okay. l feel much better now. | 好的 现在我感觉好多了 |
[13:06] | l was just checking the squash. Yeah? | 我刚给你看了下南瓜 是吗? |
[13:08] | Looks dynamite. | 好得吓死人 |
[13:10] | Okay. Now,all l gotta do is drain the potatoes… | 好的 现在我要弄好土豆… |
[13:14] | finish my relish tray,and get my fish going. | 搞好佐料碟 还有开始煮我的鱼 |
[13:19] | Where’s the fish? | 鱼在哪? |
[13:31] | Ray,where’s the fish? | 雷 鱼在哪? |
[13:32] | l think Michael needs changing. Why don’t you change him? | 迈克尔也要换衣服了 你帮他换吧? |
[13:35] | No,Michael’s fine. | 不 迈克尔很好 |
[13:37] | Somebody needs changing here. | 这里有人要换衣服 |
[13:41] | Where’s the fish? | 鱼在哪? |
[13:42] | You know what? l think l put it in the fridge. | 我想我把它放到冰箱里了 |
[13:45] | What! What are you trying to do,Ray? | 什么!你在干什么 雷? |
[13:48] | lt’s not in here. | 不在这 |
[13:53] | Oh,look. Here it is,right here. | 噢 看 在这 就在这 |
[14:02] | You put my fish in the dishwasher? | 你把我的鱼放到洗碗机里? |
[14:07] | There’s good news. | 这是好消息啊 |
[14:09] | You know,like usual l forgot to put detergent in. | 平时我会忘记放清洁剂 |
[14:11] | Okay,all right? See,the stupidity finally paid off. | 看 粗心大意终于派上用场了 |
[14:17] | The guests are arriving! They’re here. | 客人们来了!他们到了 |
[14:20] | Okay. l wash,you dry. | 好的 我洗了 你来弄干它 |
[14:28] | You’re a beautiful yam,honey. Yum! | 你是块美丽的山药 宝贝 好吃好吃 |
[14:32] | Sweetie,l can’t wait to dig in. | 亲爱的 我都迫不及待要开餐了 |
[14:34] | Your bass smells wonderful. | 烤箱那闻起来很香 |
[14:38] | Thank you,Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[14:40] | Just got to know how to clean it. Yes. | 会把鱼洗好就好了 是啊 |
[14:43] | Listen,you’ve been a wonderful help, | 听着 你已经帮了很大忙 |
[14:44] | but now that my mom’s here… | 但我妈妈来了… |
[14:46] | why don’t you watch the game with Dad? | 你去和爸爸一起看球赛吧 |
[14:47] | Okay,all right. You sure you…. Okay,all right. | 好的 你确定…. 好的 好的 |
[14:52] | All right,Warren,what’s the score? You’re watching soccer? | 好的 沃伦 比分多少?你在看足球比赛? |
[14:55] | Uruguay versus Venezuela. | 乌拉圭对委内瑞拉 |
[14:58] | Did anybody score while l was crossing the street? | 我过马路的时候有人得分了吗? |
[15:03] | What the hell is this crap? | 这是什么破东西? |
[15:06] | That’s soccer. | 是足球 |
[15:08] | Frank,only in America is football the game that you’re familiar with. | 弗兰克 在美国你就熟悉美式足球 |
[15:13] | ln many countries,when people refer to ”football”… | 在很多国家 当人们提到足球… |
[15:17] | they actually mean soccer. | 都是指这种足球 |
[15:24] | ln many countries,people eat cats. | 在很多国家 人们吃猫 |
[15:30] | Hit them! | 撞啊 撞他们! |
[15:31] | Would you boys mind if l put the parade on? | 你们介意我想转台吗? |
[15:34] | l simply have to see it this year. | 我今年一定要看 |
[15:36] | Savion Glover’s doing a tap medley from… | 塞翁・格洛文(踢踏舞王)要表演 |
[15:39] | Bring In ‘Da Noise,Bring In ‘Da Funk. | 踢踏舞音乐剧《带来噪音,带来方克》 |
[15:45] | Bring in the straitjackets. | 带来紧身衣 |
[15:48] | You go watch the game in our room. | 你到我房间去看球吧 |
[15:50] | That screen’s too small. | 那屏幕太小了 |
[15:51] | You can take your shoes off and lie on our bed. | 你可以脱鞋然后躺到床上去 |
[15:53] | That’s true. | 那倒可以 |
[15:55] | On it! On the bed,Dad,not in it. | 躺在上面!躺在床上 爸爸 别睡在那了 |
[16:00] | Hi,Emma. You brought your dog. | 嗨 艾玛 你把狗都带来了 |
[16:02] | Maggie would say hello… | 玛吉会打招呼… |
[16:04] | but he’s got a sour stomach. No! | 但它有点作呕 不! |
[16:06] | You got any club soda? Yeah. | 你有汽水吗? 是的 |
[16:11] | l’ll let the gas out of some ginger ale. | 我会把姜汁汽水的气都放走 |
[16:14] | What’s going on? Nothing. Emma brought her dog. | 怎么了? 没什么 艾玛把她的狗带来了 |
[16:18] | The fish is gonna be ready in 10 minutes. | 鱼十分钟之内就好了 |
[16:20] | Where are your folks? | 你的家人怎么样了? |
[16:21] | My Mom’s not here yet,but…. Good news,Dad’s in our bed. | 妈还没到 但….好消息 爸在我们床上 |
[16:25] | You know your Mom’s doing this on purpose,don’t you? Yeah. | 你妈妈有意这么做的 |
[16:28] | She’s throwing my timing off. She wants my fish to be… | 她要拖延我的时间 她想我的鱼变成… |
[16:30] | a big,dried-out piece of bass jerky. | 烤箱里的一堆烤干了的垃圾 |
[16:33] | You’re not gonna cry again,are you? No. | 你不会又想哭吧? 不 |
[16:35] | All right. Stop. | 好的 停下来 |
[16:37] | Everything’s going fine,okay? Stop worrying. | 一切都进行得很顺利 不要担心了 |
[16:39] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切会好的 |
[16:41] | Everybody’s gonna love your dinner. | 大家都会喜欢你的晚餐的 |
[16:43] | My God! That fish smell is like a punch in the face. | 我的天!那鱼的味道难闻得要命 |
[16:50] | You remember Great Uncle Mel,and his childlike innocence? | 还记得墨尔叔叔吗?还有他那孩子般的无知 |
[16:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:55] | Fred and Bishop are parking the car. | 佛瑞德和比修普正在停车 |
[16:58] | Fred and Bishop? They’re friends of mine. | 佛瑞德和比修普? 他们是我朋友 |
[17:01] | We’re not gay. | 我们不是同性恋 |
[17:08] | l’ll go set two extra plates. Okay. That’s the spirit! | 我再去准备俩盘子 好 这是节日的精髓! |
[17:12] | Everybody’s welcome here! lt’s Thanksgiving. | 所有人都欢迎!这是感恩节 |
[17:16] | Happy Thanksgiving! | 感恩节快乐! |
[17:18] | Ma,what are you doing? | 妈 你在做什么? |
[17:19] | Well,Debra insisted on cooking a fish. | 黛博拉坚持要煮鱼 |
[17:22] | So l cooked a turkey,in case people want to eat. | 所以我做了只火鸡 以防大家会想吃 |
[17:28] | Thanks for doing this,Raymond. | 谢谢 雷蒙德 |
[17:29] | Looks like you got the whole family together. | 看来你把所有人都聚在一起了 |
[17:31] | Yeah. lt’s dysfunction-palooza. | 是的 是个变相的疯狂派对 |
[17:36] | You know what l forgot? | 知道我忘了什么吗? |
[17:38] | Oven mitts. | 防热手套 |
[17:43] | ls that a turkey? | 那是火鸡吗? |
[17:46] | What are you trying to do? | 你想干什么? |
[17:47] | Don’t worry. lt’s just to pick at. | 不要担心 只是用来当小吃的 |
[17:50] | lt’s very heavy. Where do you want me to put it? | 这很重 你想我把它放到哪? |
[17:52] | l’ll tell you where you can put it. | 我来告诉你吧 |
[17:53] | Right here. lt goes here. | 就这里 放这就好了 |
[17:55] | Put it on the table. Right next to our beautiful fish. | 放到桌上 美味的鱼旁边 |
[17:59] | Bigger and bigger. Yeah. | 越来越大 是的 |
[18:02] | Fish and fowl,friends. | 鱼和鸡世代友好 |
[18:05] | Together,on our table of thanks. | 现在聚首我们感恩的桌子 |
[18:10] | Okay. l think this is everything. Here. | 好的 我想一切都准备好了 |
[18:12] | Here. Careful,Mom. lt’s really heavy. | 这里 小心点 妈妈 这很重 |
[18:14] | All right. Yeah. | 好的 真的很重 |
[18:16] | Okay. Ray,why don’t you do a toast? | 好的 雷 不如你来祝酒 |
[18:18] | Everybody get your glass. | 大家举起你们的杯子 |
[18:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:21] | l just want to…. | 我只是想…. |
[18:23] | l wanna thank my wife for whipping up this beautiful dinner… | 我想感谢我的妻子准备了这大餐… |
[18:26] | all the way from scratch. | 所有菜由她一手完成 |
[18:27] | Yeah! Cheers,darling. | 好的! 干杯 亲爱的 |
[18:29] | l wanna thank everybody for coming,and welcome to our home. | 我想谢谢所有的来宾 欢迎来到我家 |
[18:34] | l’ll drink to that. | 我要为此干杯 |
[18:38] | Let’s eat! | 大家开始吃吧! |
[18:43] | Would you like some yams? No. l hate yams. | 你想要些山药吗? 不 我讨厌山药 |
[18:47] | You hate yams? | 你讨厌山药? |
[18:48] | Honey,he doesn’t hate all yams. | 亲爱的 他并不是讨厌所有的山药 |
[18:51] | Yes,l do. l hate them. They’re very binding. | 不 我讨厌所有的山药 粘粘糊糊的 |
[18:57] | The fish isn’t so bad. | 这鱼也不错 |
[18:59] | Honey,your fish is magnificent. Thank you,Daddy. | 亲爱的 你的鱼做得真不错 谢谢 爸爸 |
[19:03] | Have you tried the turkey yet? No,not yet. l will. | 你试过那火鸡了吗? 没 还没 我会的 |
[19:08] | l won’t. | 我不会的 |
[19:10] | l will. | 我会的 |
[19:17] | You okay,Dad? | 你还好吗 爸爸? |
[19:18] | l’ll be okay. Just went down the wrong pipe. | 我会没事的 只是不小心咽下了骨头 |
[19:21] | l think he’s gagging on the fish. | 我想他是被鱼骨啃到了 |
[19:23] | How do you know it’s the fish? lt could be the turkey. | 你怎么知道是鱼骨呢? 也可能是火鸡的骨头 |
[19:26] | Slap him on the back,Warren. My pleasure. | 拍拍他的背 沃伦 没问题 |
[19:29] | Robert,do something. He’s choking on the fish. | 罗伯特 想想办法 他被鱼骨啃到了 |
[19:33] | Or turkey. | 或者是火鸡骨 |
[19:35] | Get up,Dad. l got him. | 站起来 爸爸 等我来 |
[19:43] | Are you all right,Frank? l’m all right. | 你还好吧 弗兰克? 我很好 |
[19:46] | Oh,thank God! l bet it’s the fish! | 噢 谢天谢地! 我想是鱼骨! |
[19:49] | lt could just as well have been the turkey. | 也可能是火鸡 |
[19:52] | Let’s go to the field for the call. | 那我们在场上等判决吧 |
[19:57] | That is a piece of fish. l knew it! | 这是一片鱼 我就知道! |
[20:00] | You must be very happy. | 你一定很高兴 |
[20:03] | What? | 什么? |
[20:04] | What? Ma,this is supposed to be Debra’s Thanksgiving. | 什么?妈 这是黛博拉主厨的感恩节 |
[20:07] | Look how you’re acting here. | 看你在这做了些什么 |
[20:09] | Will somebody please pass the fish? | 可以帮忙把鱼传过来吗? |
[20:13] | lt’s good. | 这很好吃 |
[20:18] | Dad,here’s a little advice: chew. | 爸爸 我有个小建议 要咬碎 |
[20:25] | Deb,you did a great job. lt’s a great meal. | 黛博 你做得很好 这是顿美味的晚餐 |
[20:27] | Yeah? Not to her. You know, | 是吗? 对她来说不是 |
[20:28] | nothing l ever do is good enough… | 我做的一切都不够好… |
[20:30] | and it’s always been that way. | 而且一直都是这样 |
[20:31] | Don’t worry about what she thinks. | 不要担心她怎么想 |
[20:33] | l think you pulled it off. | 我觉得你做得很棒 |
[20:35] | l do,too. | 我也这么认为 |
[20:37] | l couldn’t help overhearing. | 我听到了 忍不住这样说 |
[20:39] | Ma,we’re talking. | 妈 我们在谈话 |
[20:41] | l had no business making a turkey on your Thanksgiving. | 我不该在你主橱感恩节做火鸡 |
[20:46] | And your fish is wonderful. | 而且你做的鱼很好 |
[20:48] | Whenever l make fish,Frank won’t even touch it. | 弗兰克根本不会吃我做的鱼 |
[20:50] | You don’t have to say that,Marie. No,honey,l do. | 你不必那样说 玛丽 不 亲爱的 是真的 |
[20:56] | Well,you know… | 你知道吗… |
[20:59] | when l wanted to make my first Thanksgiving for everybody… | 当我第一次做感恩节大餐时… |
[21:03] | my mother-in-law went out of her way to make me miserable. | 我婆婆故意为难我 |
[21:06] | Nonni Barone? Yeah. She was a horrible woman. | 那昂尼・巴龙 是的 她是个可怕的女人 |
[21:11] | l mean,very pushy. | 我是说 她很有劲头 |
[21:14] | l guess l’ve been making you Thanksgiving dinner for so many years… | 大概是我做感恩大餐已经很多年了… |
[21:19] | l felt a little threatened. l threatened you? | 我觉得受到威胁了 我威胁到你了? |
[21:23] | There you go,honey. | 就是这样 亲爱的 |
[21:27] | You’ve made a beautiful Thanksgiving. | 你这顿做得太好了 |
[21:31] | Oh,boy. | 噢 好啊 |
[21:32] | And you know what… | 而你知道吗… |
[21:34] | why should l work so hard anymore? | 我还用做得这么辛苦吗? |
[21:38] | From now on… | 从现在起… |
[21:39] | we’re all coming here every Thanksgiving. Right here. | 我们每个感恩节都来这 就这里 |
[21:51] | Honey,it’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[22:09] | lf you needed any more proof that | 如果你想要证明 |
[22:11] | your Thanksgiving was perfect… | 你的感恩大餐有多棒的话… |
[22:13] | here it is. | 看看这里 |
[22:33] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |