时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Honey are you up? | 亲爱的 起床了吗? |
[00:12] | I had a good night’s sleep. | 我昨晚睡得真是好啊 |
[00:16] | There’s no kids in bed with us for a change. | 既然现在床上没有孩子们在… |
[00:20] | How about a little- Oh God. I don’t feel so well. | 我们要不要 天哪 我不大舒服 |
[00:26] | You usually don’t say that until after. | 你通常是完事后才会这样说 |
[00:33] | No I mean it Ray. Stay away from me. | 不 我是说真的 雷 离我远点 |
[00:37] | Oh God I’m so hot. | 哦 天哪 我好热啊 |
[00:43] | I’m getting all these mixed signals. | 你给我的暗示很不清楚啊 |
[00:48] | Honey the kids. I know they’re fine. | 亲爱的 孩子起来了 我知道 他们很好 |
[00:51] | Ray could you get the kids please? | 雷 你去哄孩子好吗? |
[00:58] | All this discussion. We could have been done by now. | 谈这么久 都可以完事了 |
[01:06] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long Island | 嗨 我叫雷 跟我老婆黛博拉 |
[01:08] | with my wife Debra. | 住在长岛 |
[01:09] | She’s great with the kids | 她很会带孩子 |
[01:11] | the house everything. | 很会收拾 总之很能干 |
[01:13] | I don’t know how she does it. | 我都不知道她是怎么做到的 |
[01:14] | We’ve got a daughter Ally… | 我们有个女儿叫艾丽 |
[01:16] | and twin two-year-old boys. | 还有一对两岁大的双胞胎儿子 |
[01:20] | It’s not really about the kids. | 孩子们并不是最大的问题 |
[01:22] | My parents live across the street. | 问题是我父母就住在街对面 |
[01:25] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[01:26] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥还跟他们住在一起 |
[01:30] | Now not every family | 现在并不是每个家庭 |
[01:31] | would go by on a conveyor belt for you… | 都会有家人络绎不绝的造访 |
[01:33] | but mine would because– | 不过 我家就会 因为 |
[01:35] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 人人都爱雷蒙德 |
[01:37] | Yeah. | 说对了 是的 是的 |
[01:46] | Mommy’s not feeling too good. | 妈妈今天不舒服 |
[01:48] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么? |
[01:51] | Nothing. Believe me nothing. | 什么也没做 信我 什么也没做 |
[01:55] | I think Mommy’s got the flu sweetie. | 我想妈妈是感冒了 宝贝 |
[01:58] | Ray I think you’re gonna have to help me today. | 雷 我想你今天必须帮我忙 |
[02:00] | All right I’ll…. | 好吧我…. |
[02:01] | Wait a minute my Terry Bradshaw meeting. | 等等 我要和特里・布兰德肖见面 |
[02:04] | Honey I’m sorry. | 宝贝 对不起 |
[02:06] | Oh no. | 哦 不 |
[02:08] | If I get to ghostwrite his book… | 如果我能帮他代笔写书 |
[02:10] | I can afford to get you round-the-clock nursing care. | 我就有钱给你请24小时的护理 |
[02:13] | I’ll take care of you Mommy. Thank you honey. | 妈妈 我会照顾你的 谢谢宝贝 |
[02:17] | See? Look at her. Isn’t she sweet? | 看到吧?她真乖 |
[02:18] | Don’t kids cheer you right up? | 孩子有没让你感觉好点? |
[02:20] | Yeah. You’re looking a lot peppier right now. | 是啊 你现在精神多了 |
[02:26] | I’m starting to get chills now sweetie. | 我现在感觉冷起来了亲爱的 |
[02:29] | You better get that ThermoScan. | 你最好帮我拿下体温计 |
[02:31] | The thermometer | 体温计 |
[02:32] | so we know what we’re dealing with. | 所以我们才知道该怎么处理 |
[02:34] | Know what we’re dealing with? | 知道我们该怎么处理? |
[02:35] | That’s hospital talk. | 那是在医院说的话 |
[02:37] | Stop. Think positive. | 别这样 凡事要想好的一面. |
[02:39] | Stop that hospital…. Kitchen talk. | 不要像是在医院说话…说厨房 |
[02:42] | Like “What would Ray want for breakfast | 比如说”雷先生今早重要会面前 |
[02:44] | before his big meeting?” | 想吃什么早餐呢?” |
[02:47] | Ally the jumping is making Mommy sick. | 艾莉你跳来跳去让妈妈很恶心 |
[02:52] | Stop Ally. That’s enough. | 停下来 艾莉不要再跳了 |
[02:52] | Here look read this. | 拿着看看这本书. |
[02:55] | Wait a minute. That’s Victoria’s Secret. | 等等 这是”维多利亚的秘密”(内衣品牌) |
[02:57] | That’s Daddy’s. | 这是爸爸的书 |
[02:59] | Here read this. | 换一本看这本吧 |
[03:00] | This is the thermometer? | 这是体温计吗? |
[03:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:03] | All right. Should I set it to stun? | 好吧 设成”眩晕模式”吗?(手枪的模式) |
[03:05] | No. Here give it to me. | 不 拿过来给我 |
[03:06] | Where do you put that? | 你要把它放哪? |
[03:08] | You put it in your ear. | 放在耳朵里 |
[03:09] | That would have been my third guess. | 那是我的第三选择 |
[03:13] | Honey look it’s almost 103. | 宝贝瞧差不多103度(摄氏39.4度) |
[03:15] | No! 103. | 不会吧!103度 |
[03:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:17] | It’s a scale. That’s what your head weighs. | 这个数是你头的重量 |
[03:22] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[03:24] | Come on. Just laugh. | 拜托 笑一笑 |
[03:27] | A little laugh. Laughter is the best medicine. | 微笑就好了 笑是最好的良药 |
[03:30] | A priest and a rabbi are leg wrestling. | 牧师和兔子摔跤 |
[03:35] | Face it I’m sick honey. | 雷 接受现实吧我病了亲爱的 |
[03:37] | This is my one shot with Terry Bradshaw. | 我是我和特里・布兰德肖的唯一好机会 |
[03:41] | Can’t you walk it off? | 你应该用走路来减轻症状? |
[03:44] | Walk it off? | 靠走路来减轻症状? |
[03:46] | That’s what my father always told me. | 那是我老爸教我的 |
[03:47] | That and “Rub some dirt on it.” | 还有”往上面擦点泥” |
[03:50] | Ray listen. Come on I’m sick. | 雷听着 你知道我病了 |
[03:52] | You’re gonna have to help me. | 你今天必须帮我忙 |
[03:53] | I know. Of course I know. I’m just panicking. | 我知道 我当然知道 我只是不知所措 |
[03:58] | All right rest. Look you rest. | 好吧休息听着你休息 |
[04:00] | Take care of yourself | 好好照顾自己 |
[04:01] | so this never happens again. | 保证以后不会病 |
[04:04] | I’ll start the breakfast. | 我去准备早餐 |
[04:06] | Come on Ally. | 过来艾莉 |
[04:06] | Here. | 过来 |
[04:08] | Mommy’s not feeling good. | 妈妈今天不太舒服 |
[04:09] | We’ll have breakfast. | 我们去吃早餐 |
[04:10] | Come on guys. | 走吧 孩子们 |
[04:11] | You just take care of yourself. | 你只要好好照顾自己就行了 |
[04:13] | I’ve got it all under control. | 我会控制好一切的 |
[04:14] | A little easy on the throat Ally. | 不要抱我脖子抱得那么紧 艾莉 |
[04:19] | Look you’re up. You’re feeling better. | 嗨 瞧你起来了你好多了 |
[04:23] | No. | 没有 |
[04:24] | I just got worried about you down here unsupervised. | 只是这里没有我看着我很担心 |
[04:30] | What’s wrong with Ally? | 艾莉怎么了? |
[04:31] | All I did was give her breakfast. | 我只是给她吃了早餐 |
[04:33] | That’s all I did. | 没干别的 |
[04:34] | The next thing I know she’s burning up. | 接下她就开始发烧 |
[04:37] | She’s hot. She’s like you. She’s sick. | 她发烧了 像你一样生病了 |
[04:39] | Come here honey. | 过来宝贝 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:40] | Not you! Ally! | 不是你!是艾莉! |
[04:46] | I’m here. Don’t worry. | 我来了不要担心 |
[04:48] | Oh God look at you Debra. | 哦天哪 看看你 黛博拉 |
[04:57] | Good morning Marie. | 早上好 玛丽 |
[04:59] | Ray your mom’s here. | 雷 你妈妈来了 |
[05:02] | I thought she could come by and help with the kids… | 我想参加重要会面时 |
[05:04] | while I’m at my big meeting. | 她能过来帮忙看孩子… |
[05:06] | Wasn’t that a good idea? | 这个主意不错吧? |
[05:07] | Yeah. I have an idea. | 是啊 我也有个主意 |
[05:09] | How about if I bite your nose really hard? | 我狠狠的咬你的鼻子怎么样? |
[05:16] | That’s the NyQuil talking. | 那是吃了感冒药说的胡话吧 |
[05:18] | Ray listen Ally’s gotta go to the doctor. | 雷听着艾莉必须去看医生 |
[05:21] | Now what are we gonna do? | 我们现在该怎么办? |
[05:22] | Wait a minute. Michael’s hot too. | 等等 迈克尔也发烧了 |
[05:24] | What? | 什么? |
[05:26] | That’s what comes from vitamins | 可能他看得多长得像 |
[05:27] | shaped like cartoon characters. | 维他命丸的卡通人物 |
[05:30] | Geoffrey’s fine. | 杰弗里没事 |
[05:31] | No that’s not how you do it. | 不 那是你没搞清楚情况 |
[05:33] | Let me see the baby. | 让我看看孩子 |
[05:36] | Yeah. He’s fine. | 是啊他没事. |
[05:40] | Now you have to take Michael | 现在你必须马上带迈克尔 |
[05:44] | and Ally to the doctor right now. | 和艾莉去看医生 |
[05:45] | And I’ll stay here with Debra and Geoffrey. | 而我在这里陪着黛博拉和杰弗里 |
[05:47] | No. Don’t do that. I don’t want you… | 不要 不要留下来 我不想你… |
[05:52] | getting sick. | 也被传染 |
[05:54] | I don’t get sick dear. | 我不会被传染的亲爱的 |
[05:56] | Mom’s more of a carrier. | 妈本来就是带菌者 |
[05:58] | and take the kids to the doctor. | 然后带孩子去看医生 |
[05:58] | Go get dressed | 快去换衣服 |
[06:01] | All right. Come on Ally go. | 好吧 艾莉 走 |
[06:03] | My Terry Bradshaw meeting! | 我和特里・布兰德肖的会面啊! |
[06:05] | I can’t just blow him off. | 我不能放他鸽子 |
[06:07] | Who’s that? | 他是谁? |
[06:08] | The football player. He’s very famous. | 橄榄球运动员 他很出名 |
[06:10] | He’s in the Hall of Fame. | 他的名字在名人堂 |
[06:12] | He won four Super Bowls. | 他赢了4次超级杯 |
[06:13] | I never heard of him. | 没听过 |
[06:16] | I have a big meeting with him. | 我和他有个重要的约会 |
[06:18] | Don’t worry. Look I’ll take care of it. | 别担心 听着我会处理好的 |
[06:21] | Yeah. Would you just call Hammond? | 你能打电话给哈蒙德吗? |
[06:22] | Hammond? | 哈蒙德? |
[06:23] | Dr. Hammond the kids’ doctor. | 哈蒙德医生 儿科医生 |
[06:25] | Right Dr. Hammond. | 对 哈蒙德医生 |
[06:27] | The guy with the good lollipop. I’ll call him. | 棒棒糖很好吃的家伙 我会打给他的 |
[06:29] | Yeah. His number’s in the book honey. | 号码在电话号码本上 亲爱的 |
[06:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:33] | In the kitchen. | 在厨房 |
[06:37] | In the drawer. | 在抽屉里 |
[06:41] | By the refrigerator. | 在冰箱旁边 |
[06:45] | There you got nothing now. | 你现在什么都做不了 |
[06:50] | Come here. Let me take your temperature. | 过来 让我给你量体温 |
[06:52] | No. You know what? I think I’m fine. | 不用了你知道吗 我想我没事 |
[06:53] | No please don’t. | 不要了 拜托 不要 |
[06:55] | 103. | 103度 |
[06:59] | Oh yeah. | 哦 对啊 |
[07:03] | I can’t believe how long this is taking. | 我真不敢相信要这么久 |
[07:05] | I’m supposed to meet Terry Bradshaw right now. | 我本该现在见到特里・布兰德肖的 |
[07:08] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[07:09] | I was up all night cleaning vomit off an antique quilt. | 我整晚都在清理床单上的呕吐物 |
[07:14] | Okay it’s a bad day for all of us. | 好吧 今天对我们都不好运 |
[07:18] | How old is he? Let me guess 10 months. | 他多大了?让我猜猜 10个月 |
[07:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:22] | He’s got a nice-shaped head. | 他头型长得真好 |
[07:24] | Has he still got that soft spot? Yeah. | 他头上还有那软软的地方吗? 有啊 |
[07:27] | Always check those when they’re born. | |
[07:27] | Make sure that spot goes in. | |
[07:31] | You know, ’cause if it comes out | |
[07:31] | that means they’ve been tampered with. | |
[07:40] | Look Michael. Look over there. | 瞧 迈克尔 看那边 |
[07:41] | Look at that pretty little girl. | 看那边那个漂亮的小姑娘 |
[07:43] | He’s a boy. | 这是男孩子 |
[07:45] | Sorry. I got thrown by all the pink | 对不起 我被搞糊涂了 粉红被子 |
[07:48] | and the earrings. | 还有耳环 |
[07:53] | Daddy I don’t feel so good. | 爸爸我很不舒服 |
[07:53] | I know honey. | 我知道宝贝 |
[07:57] | Now here. | 这样 |
[07:59] | Let’s try and take your mind off it okay? | 试着不要想好吗? |
[08:01] | Let’s look at this. Here look at this page. | 我们看书吧 这里看这页 |
[08:04] | “What doesn’t belong? | “谁不同类?” |
[08:05] | “Puppy kitten chipmunk… | “小狗 小猫 小老鼠… |
[08:09] | “bird frog….” | “小鸟 青蛙….” |
[08:13] | Terry Bradshaw? | 特里・布兰德肖? |
[08:13] | Ray Barone? | 雷・巴隆? |
[08:17] | Hi Terry. How are you? | 嗨 特里你好 |
[08:19] | This is where you want me to meet you? | 这就是你想约我见面的地方? |
[08:23] | Listen I knew you had a plane to catch | 听着我知道你要赶飞机 |
[08:25] | and I really wanted us to get together. | 而我真的想和您见面 |
[08:27] | And then this thing came up. | 但是这事发生了 |
[08:28] | I thought this place is just as good… | 我想这地方不错 |
[08:30] | as long as you don’t put anything in your mouth. | 只要不把东西乱放到嘴里就行 |
[08:33] | Honey come here look. This is Terry Bradshaw. | 宝贝过来听着 这位是特里・布兰德肖 |
[08:36] | This is the man Daddy’s gonna talk to about his new book. | 爸爸要和他讨论他新书的事情 |
[08:38] | Hello! Hello. | 你好! 你好 |
[08:42] | Yo Terry hey. | 嗨 特里你好 |
[08:44] | Steelers rule man! | 斯蒂莱(橄榄球星)必胜 耶! |
[08:49] | Listen Ray I’m sorry. | 听着 雷 不好意思 |
[08:51] | I mean I read your column and love it… | 我读过你的专栏 而且我喜欢… |
[08:52] | but I don’t think this thing’s gonna work out. | 但我不能在这里和你讨论 |
[08:54] | Terry I understand. | 特里 我明白 |
[08:55] | This is out of the ordinary… | 这也很不合常理… |
[08:57] | but there was no way around this. | 但我实在是没办法 |
[08:59] | I think it can work out. | 我想这样也可以的 |
[09:00] | Look let’s talk for five minutes. Sit here. | 听着 我们就谈5分钟 坐这里 |
[09:03] | Sit here. Honey sit down. | 坐下 宝贝坐下 |
[09:05] | And let’s talk to the man. | 爸爸要和这个叔叔谈 |
[09:19] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[09:20] | I can’t do this. | 实在不行 |
[09:22] | All right you don’t have to. | 好吧 你不用坐下来 |
[09:22] | We don’t have to sit. We’ll just talk. | 不用坐 我们说话就可以了 |
[09:25] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 我不觉得这样能行. |
[09:27] | I don’t normally do business like this. | 我平时不是这样工作的 |
[09:28] | Of course you don’t. I know. | 当然你不会这样 我明白 |
[09:30] | I wouldn’t have done this if I didn’t think | 我觉得这个好机会 |
[09:32] | it was a great opportunity for both of us. | 才迫不得已委屈您 |
[09:35] | I got some great ideas really. Real quickly. | 我有好的想法 真的 很快就讲完 |
[09:37] | I think the book should answer questions | 我想我们这本书应该 |
[09:40] | the public has always wanted to ask. | 以回公众关心的问题为主 |
[09:41] | Can I touch your head? | 我能摸摸你的头吗? |
[09:46] | Hey girl look at this. | 嗨小姑娘瞧这个 |
[09:55] | You know I can see you got your hands full. | 我看得出你现在很忙 |
[09:57] | I know I do but I still think we can talk for a little while. | 我知道 但我还是觉得可以谈谈 |
[10:01] | Mr. Barone you wanna bring Ally and Michael in now please? | 巴隆先生请把艾莉和迈克尔带进来 |
[10:04] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:05] | Thanks I think we did something here. | 谢谢 我想我们有点进展了 |
[10:07] | I’m sorry. All right. | 对不起 好吧 |
[10:08] | We had a good meeting. Laid a little foundation. | 我们交谈很顺利 有了些基本想法 |
[10:10] | I’ll have my people call your people. | 我会让我的人给你的人打电话. |
[10:12] | You do that. Okay. | 一定要 好的 |
[10:16] | Who am I kidding? This is “my people.” | 我在骗谁?这就是”我的人”. |
[10:27] | I don’t understand how the children got so sick. | 我不明白孩子们怎么病得这么重 |
[10:30] | I mean you do put coats on them don’t you? | 你有给他们穿衣服吧? |
[10:33] | No Marie I send them out | 没有 玛丽 我把他们 |
[10:34] | straight from the tub buck-naked. | 直接从浴缸中拿出来 不穿衣服 |
[10:38] | Yes of course they wear coats. | 当然有给他们穿衣服了 |
[10:40] | What coats? | 穿的什么衣服? |
[10:41] | The coats that you bought them. | 你给他们买的衣服 |
[10:43] | I never see them wearing them. | 我没见他们穿过 |
[10:45] | I know you never liked those coats. | 我知道你不喜欢这些衣服 |
[10:47] | But I don’t think it’s worth | 但是以孩子们的 |
[10:48] | endangering your children’s health… | 健康为代价太不值了… |
[10:50] | just to send me a message. They wear the coats. | 不喜欢就告诉我 他们有穿你的衣服 |
[10:54] | You know they’re very expensive coats. | 你要知道那些可是很贵的衣服 |
[10:57] | They’re good. They’re good warm coats. | 衣服不错 很暖和 |
[11:00] | You’re just saying that to make me feel better. | 你这么说是想我好受点吧 |
[11:02] | I bought bad coats. No they’re…. | 我买了劣质衣服 不 衣服… |
[11:05] | They’re fine Marie. I just need to rest now. | 衣服很好 玛丽 我现在需要休息 |
[11:08] | Now here. Blow. | 现在快点.用力 |
[11:11] | You know I bought those coats from Frank’s friend Leon. | 衣服是在弗兰克的朋友利昂那里买的 |
[11:14] | He said it was a deal. That crook. | 他说便宜给我 那个骗子 |
[11:17] | He sold me paper coats. | 他卖的衣服是纸做的 |
[11:19] | If I can just make it to the phone. | 我拿一下电话 |
[11:21] | I should never listen to Frank. | 我真不该听弗兰克的 |
[11:23] | “Buy from Leon” he said. | “去利昂那里买衣服”他说 |
[11:25] | “Leon has quality merchandise.” | “利昂卖的质量好” |
[11:27] | What he doesn’t say | 他没说的 |
[11:28] | is that Leon wants to kill my grandchildren. | 是利昂想害死我孙子 |
[11:32] | Where’s the ketchup in this house? | 番茄酱在哪里? |
[11:34] | Oh my God. What are you doing here? | 哦天哪 你来干什么? |
[11:36] | Looking for ketchup. | 找番茄酱 |
[11:37] | That’s what you’re worried about? | 那就是你关心的? |
[11:39] | It’s your fault that Debra and the kids are sick. | 黛博拉和孩子们生病都是你的错 |
[11:41] | What? | 什么? |
[11:43] | Your friend Leon with his cheap coats. | 你的朋友利昂还有他那些廉价的衣服 |
[11:44] | Those coats were very expensive. | 那些衣服很贵的 |
[11:46] | He made everyone sick. | 那些衣服害大家都生病了 |
[11:47] | Please my head. | 拜托 我头痛 |
[11:48] | And how about those $9 slacks? | 还有那9美元一条的运动裤 |
[11:51] | You loved the color. | 你喜欢那颜色 |
[11:51] | They ripped the first day. | 那裤子第一天就开裂了 |
[11:53] | I didn’t read the thing. | 那是我没读说明书 |
[11:54] | You’re not supposed to sit in them. | 你不该坐在裤子上 |
[11:56] | They’re not sit-down slacks. | 不能穿着那些裤子坐的 |
[11:58] | Please you are actually killing me. | 拜托 你们再吵我真的受不了 |
[12:02] | See what you’re doing to her? | 瞧你对她都干了些什么? |
[12:03] | Go please. She needs her rest. | 快走吧 她需要休息 |
[12:06] | She should be up and moving around. | 她该起床到处走走 |
[12:07] | She should walk it off. | 应该用走路来消除症状 |
[12:09] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[12:10] | You and your cheap coats. | 你还有你那便宜的衣服 |
[12:12] | I know what sick people need. | 我知道病人需要什么 |
[12:13] | They need rest and peace and quiet. | 他们需要休息 需要安静 |
[12:15] | I know where the ketchup is. | 我知道番茄酱在哪里 |
[12:17] | Upper left refrigerator door. Upper left. | 冰箱柜门上的左上边 左上边 |
[12:22] | That’s all I needed to know. | 这就是我想要知道的 |
[12:23] | Feel better sweetheart. | 感觉好些了吗?亲爱的 |
[12:26] | Ketchup. | 番茄酱 |
[12:32] | It’s great to see you again Mr. Barone. | 很高兴再次见到你巴隆先生 |
[12:35] | It’s been quite a while. | 很久不见了 |
[12:36] | That’s ’cause Debra loves this part of being a parent. | 那是因为黛博拉喜欢带孩子看病 |
[12:39] | Does this phone dial out? | 这电话能打外线吗? |
[12:41] | Why? Is everything all right? | 怎么了?有什么事吗? |
[12:42] | Yeah. I was just thinking of | 是 我想给那个 |
[12:45] | calling the guy who left with my career. | 跟我前途一起跑掉的人打电话 |
[12:50] | You know what though? It doesn’t matter. | 算了 已经不重要了 |
[12:52] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[12:52] | I just want the kids to get better. That’s all. | 我只希望孩子们好起来 |
[12:55] | Don’t worry. Daddy’s here okay? | 别担心 爸爸在这 |
[12:57] | Now that’s good. | 哦 那很好 |
[12:58] | Sometimes I need a little help restraining | 有时给孩子做检查时 |
[13:01] | the children when I examine them. | 需要人帮忙控制一下 |
[13:02] | Restraining the children? | 控制孩子? |
[13:04] | You are a real doctor right? | 你真的是个医生吧? |
[13:07] | How are you feeling Ally? Crummy. | 你感觉怎么样?艾莉 很晕 |
[13:10] | She upgraded herself. | 她把症状说大了 |
[13:11] | This morning she was icky. | 今天早上她说是迷迷糊糊而已 |
[13:13] | What has she been eating lately? | 她最近有吃什么东西? |
[13:16] | Good things. | 好东西 |
[13:18] | Lots of green stuff. | 很多绿色食品 |
[13:21] | Sometimes hot and sometimes cold. | 有时候是热的有时候是冷的 |
[13:25] | Debra does that mostly. | 吃饭通常是黛博拉管的 |
[13:28] | What about her sleeping habits? | 她睡眠习惯如何? |
[13:30] | That I know. | 这个我知道 |
[13:31] | I know that because I read her a book | 我在8点左右给她读书 |
[13:33] | and tuck her in right about 8:00. | 然后盖被子睡觉 |
[13:35] | Well if I’m not at the game. | 如果我没有比赛的话 |
[13:38] | Working. | 那是工作 |
[13:40] | I’m a sportswriter you know. | 我是体育新闻记者 |
[13:42] | That’s right. I remember. | 是啊 我记得 |
[13:42] | What I meant was | 我的意思是 |
[13:44] | does she wake up a lot during the night? | 她晚上会醒来很多次吗? |
[13:46] | I’m a pretty heavy sleeper you know. | 要知道 我睡得很死 |
[13:49] | It’s kind of like that “tree falling in the forest” thing. | 当我睡着了打雷也听不到的 |
[13:53] | You know? | 就是这样 |
[13:56] | But I read her the books. | 但当我给她读书时 |
[13:58] | And I sing her the duck song right honey? | 我会给她唱那只鸭子的歌是吗?宝贝 |
[14:01] | Litte ducks big ducks | 小鸭子大鸭子 |
[14:03] | Lots of swinging ducks | 摇摇摆摆的鸭子 |
[14:08] | You have a lovely voice. | 你的声音很好听 |
[14:10] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[14:12] | She’s been around a lot of children who are sick? | 她周围有很多病了的孩子吗? |
[14:14] | Yes in your waiting room. | 是的 候诊室里很多 |
[14:18] | It’s like a hot zone out there I’ll tell you. | 那里的人像火车站一样人多 |
[14:20] | I mean the children she plays with. | 我是说和她一起玩的孩子 |
[14:22] | Debra arranges the play dates | 黛博拉安排她的玩伴 |
[14:26] | but then I go and pick her up sometimes. | 但是有时候是我会去接她 |
[14:29] | When you’re home. | 当你在家的时候 |
[14:32] | You sound like a typical dad. | 你听起来是个典型的爸爸 |
[14:35] | No I’m a very good dad. | 不 我是个好爸爸 |
[14:38] | Yeah I go on the road a lot | 是我经常出差 |
[14:39] | but when I come home… | 但是当我回家时… |
[14:41] | then they’re all mine right? | 他们都和我在一起对吗? |
[14:44] | Like what did we do last week? | 记得我们上个星期干什么了吗? |
[14:46] | We went to the video store | 我们去了音像店 |
[14:48] | we got you your favorite video. | 我们买了你喜欢的影碟 |
[14:49] | That’s why they like it when it’s Daddy’s day. | 所以他们喜欢爸爸在家 |
[14:52] | But my wife only lets them watch it once. | 但我太太通常只让他们看一次 |
[14:54] | I let them watch that as many times as they want. | 我让他们想看多少次就看多少次 |
[14:59] | They love it. | 他们喜欢看 |
[15:01] | It’s great. They can sit in front of that thing for hours. | 很好 他们可以看好几小时碟 |
[15:06] | Right? We have fun don’t we? | 是吗?我们很开心是吧? |
[15:08] | And Ally’s favorite video? | 艾莉最喜欢的录相是 |
[15:10] | The Little Mermaid. | 《小人鱼》 |
[15:12] | No Beauty and the Beast. | 不 是《美女与野兽》 |
[15:15] | Right. | 对啊 |
[15:18] | It’s the same thing. | 那是同一张碟 |
[15:21] | Ally honey I’m going to take a look | 艾莉 宝贝 我现在要 |
[15:22] | in your ears now okay? | 检查你的耳朵 好吧? |
[15:24] | Can you hold her for me? Yeah. | 你能帮我扶住她吗? 好的 |
[15:27] | It’s all right now. | 没关系的 |
[15:31] | Doctor’s making me do this. | 是医生让我这样做的 |
[15:33] | This is the doctor’s fault okay? | 是医生的不对 是吧? |
[15:37] | Daddy is still a great man. | 爸爸还是个好人 |
[15:37] | Here we go. | 检查完了 |
[15:40] | That’s it. All done. | 好了都完了 |
[15:43] | Go get yourself a lollipop. | 去拿棒棒糖吃吧 |
[15:45] | Ally seemed to have a touch of the flu. | 艾莉好像是有点小感冒 |
[15:48] | Let’s see how little Michael is doing. | 现在检查一下小迈克尔吧 |
[15:50] | I’m pretty sure that’s going to be the same thing too. | 我肯定他也是感冒了 |
[15:52] | They’ve got the same fever | 他们都发烧 |
[15:54] | same sniffles same crumminess. | 都流鼻涕 都晕晕乎乎 |
[15:56] | Believe me I know these kids. | 相信我我了解这些孩子 |
[15:59] | Mr. Barone Michael seems fine to me. | 巴隆先生迈克尔看起来没事 |
[16:02] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[16:03] | No I’m telling you | 不 我告诉你 |
[16:05] | there’s nothing wrong with that child. | 这个孩子没有得病 |
[16:06] | What are you talking about? This morning…. | 你在说什么?今天早上… |
[16:27] | Feeling better honey? | 感觉好些了吗?宝贝 |
[16:28] | Yeah you know | 是啊 我想 |
[16:30] | I think that garlic actually helped. | 那些大蒜真的管用 |
[16:33] | To tell you the truth I thought that was an old wives’ tale. | 说实话吧 我一直以为那是骗人的 |
[16:36] | Look who you’re talking to. | 那看你是说谁了 |
[16:40] | Honey button up your sweater and let’s close your robe. | 亲爱的 把毛衣扣好 然后穿好睡衣 |
[16:44] | I don’t want you to catch a chill. | 我不想你再着凉了 |
[16:46] | Is there anything else I can get for you? | 我还能帮你什么忙吗? |
[16:49] | Maybe I’ll just go upstairs for a while. | 也许我上楼休息一会就好了 |
[16:51] | No you stay right here. | 不 你就呆在这里 |
[16:52] | I’ll go straighten out the covers. | 我去拿被子 |
[16:53] | No you don’t have to– | 不用 真不用 |
[16:55] | I know. I’ve been ordering you around a lot today. | 我知道今天我把你叫来叫去的 |
[16:58] | But when of your own is sick… | 但当你病了的时候 |
[17:00] | you have to forget about winning a popularity contest. | 你需要把面子放下来 |
[17:03] | You’re in no danger. | 你没有危险 |
[17:07] | The important thing is that you get better. | 你没这么辛苦就好了 |
[17:09] | Thanks Marie. | 谢谢玛丽 |
[17:11] | It’s nice to be taken care of for a change. | 能让人照顾一下还是不错的 |
[17:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:14] | We’re both mothers. | 我们都为人母亲 |
[17:16] | You know there is not much difference between us. | 你知道其实我们没多大区别 |
[17:18] | Isn’t that right? | 是吗? |
[17:21] | I don’t want to say the wrong thing. | 我不想说错话 |
[17:24] | We are the same aren’t we Frank? | 我们一样是吗?弗兰克 |
[17:26] | Yeah you’re exactly the same. | 是啊 你们一模一样 |
[17:28] | Like me and Fabio. | 就像我和法比奥一样 |
[17:36] | See Frank thinks so too. | 看到了吧 弗兰克也这样认为 |
[17:39] | Okay I’m back… | 好吧我回来了 |
[17:42] | with all the right children. | 没有抱错孩子 |
[17:44] | How are the kids? | 孩子们怎么样了? |
[17:46] | Daddy said we could watch TV until we get better. | 爸爸说我们病好之前可以看电视 |
[17:50] | Dr. Hammond said they’ll be fine in about 24 hours. | 哈蒙德医生说他们一天就会好 |
[17:52] | And he was amazed at how identical these twins are. | 双胞胎这么象他也很吃惊 |
[17:58] | You know if they ever need x-rays | 如果要照X光的话 |
[18:00] | I bet we only have to bring in one. | 我们带一个去就可以了 |
[18:05] | It was an honest mistake. | 那是无心之失 |
[18:08] | Yeah like father knows best. | 对啊 好像真的爸爸什么都知道 |
[18:12] | He brought the wrong kid. | 他抱错了孩子 |
[18:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:20] | I never mixed up you and Robert. | 我从来不会把你和罗伯特搞混淆 |
[18:22] | Yes you did Dad. | 你有过的爸爸 |
[18:25] | Oh right. | 哦 对啊 |
[18:36] | How’re you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[18:38] | Feeling much better. Thanks. | 感觉好多了 谢谢 |
[18:38] | Good. What happened to your shirt? | 太好了 你的衣服怎么了? |
[18:40] | I was giving the kids their medicine. | 喂孩子吃药而已 |
[18:46] | They love that stuff. | 他们喜欢吃药 |
[18:50] | Hello? | 喂? |
[18:52] | Oh yes. He is. Just a minute please. | 哦是的 他在 请稍等 |
[18:54] | It’s Terry Bradshaw. Come on. | 是特里・布兰德肖 给我 |
[18:58] | Hi Terry yeah? | 嗨 特里 对吧? |
[19:02] | I’m sorry about this afternoon. | 今天下午很抱歉 |
[19:06] | You know being a parent is the toughest thing. | 你知道为人父母不容易啊 |
[19:09] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗? |
[19:11] | No I never had to see | 不 我没见过 |
[19:12] | Mean Joe Greene naked. | 米恩・乔・格林(著名球员)裸体过 |
[19:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:19] | Thanks but my kid is still a little sick | 谢谢 但我的孩子病还没完全好 |
[19:22] | and my wife’s still sick…. | 而我太太病也没好… |
[19:24] | You know what? I don’t think so. | 你知道吗 我觉得不行 |
[19:26] | All right well thanks. Okay Terry bye. | 好吧 嗯 多谢 好的 特里拜拜 |
[19:31] | What did you do? | 你在干什么? |
[19:34] | His plane was delayed a few hours and he | 他飞机要晚点几小时 |
[19:36] | wanted me to come visit him at the hotel. | 他要我去饭店见他 |
[19:38] | And I told him you know– What? | 而我告诉他你也知道 什么? |
[19:41] | I told him what was important. | 我告诉他什么是最重要的 |
[19:45] | You told him to forget it? | 你说不去了? |
[19:47] | I told him I can’t meet him tonight. | 我告诉他我今晚不能见他 |
[19:49] | I’m gonna help you. | 我要帮你忙 |
[19:51] | What are you out of your mind? | 你有病啊是不是疯了? |
[19:54] | You’re gonna pass this up? | 你就这样放弃这个机会? |
[19:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[19:56] | I’m here. I’m helping you with the kids | 我留下来 我在家里帮你照顾孩子 |
[19:58] | with the medicine. | 喂他们吃药 |
[20:00] | All right not the medicine. | 好吧没有喂药 |
[20:02] | Get Terry back on the phone before he hires somebody else. | 在特里雇别人之前赶快给他电话 |
[20:08] | Is this a test? | 这是考验吗? |
[20:11] | Yeah. | 我知道了 |
[20:12] | This is like the time you told me | 就像上次你告诉我 |
[20:15] | I could go to Bernie’s bachelor party. | 我可以去班尼的单身派对一样 |
[20:17] | It’s not like Terry Bradshaw | 但是特里・布兰德肖 |
[20:18] | is going to give you a lap dance. | 不会给你跳大腿舞 |
[20:21] | What are you saying? I don’t get you. | 你在说什么?我没明白你什么意思 |
[20:23] | Aren’t you upset that I don’t know the kids as well as you? | 我对孩子不了解你不觉得悲哀吗? |
[20:26] | No Ray. I mean you did your best. | 不是 雷 我是说你已经尽力了 |
[20:28] | I needed you this morning and you were there for me. | 我早上需要你 而你做到了 |
[20:31] | And now I need you tonight to go and make the money. | 而今天晚上我要你出去赚钱 |
[20:35] | All right I’ll call him. | 好吧 我给他打电话 |
[20:38] | But am I a bad father because | 我是个不称职的爸爸 |
[20:40] | I don’t know who the kids’ doctor is… | 因为我连孩子的医生是谁都不知道… |
[20:42] | or what Ally has for lunch | 也不知道艾莉午餐吃什么 |
[20:44] | or how long you breast-fed the twins for? | 也不知道你给双胞胎吃了多久的母乳 |
[20:46] | By the way | 再提一句 |
[20:47] | I told the doctor you stopped. Right? | 我说你已经停止喂母乳了没错吧? |
[20:48] | Yeah six months ago. | 是啊 半年前 |
[20:50] | Right I thought it was a little less crowded around there. | 是啊 我感觉现在床上没那么挤了 |
[20:55] | Ray come here. | 雷 过来 |
[20:58] | I mean look so you don’t know some things you know? | 有些事情你是不清楚 |
[21:02] | But you’re trying and you care and you work hard. | 但是你尽力了 而且你在乎 你工作卖力 |
[21:06] | And your job takes you away a lot. | 而你的工作占了你很多时间 |
[21:08] | But it’s because of your job | 但是正因为你的工作 |
[21:09] | you were able to pay the doctor today. | 你才有钱付今天看病的钱 |
[21:15] | I was supposed to pay him today right? Yeah. | 我今天应该付他钱吧? 是的 |
[21:19] | Here take my temperature. | 过来 试试我的体温 |
[21:24] | You’re feeling a lot cooler. | 你好像没那么烧了 |
[21:27] | I think it’s time for a little “doctor and the patient.” | 现在可以玩玩”医生和病人”游戏了 |
[21:33] | Well Mrs. Barone. | 嗯 巴隆太太 |
[21:34] | Why are you taking your clothes off? | 为什么你把你的衣服脱了? |
[21:37] | I’m the dentist. | 我是牙医 |
[21:41] | Come on Ray. | 别玩了 雷 |
[21:45] | What? | 怎么? |
[21:45] | Because I’m better but I’m tired. | 虽然我感觉好多了 但我很累 |
[21:49] | How tired are you? | 你有多累? |
[21:50] | You don’t have to do much. | 你不用动很多的 |
[21:51] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[21:53] | Go away. | 走吧 |
[21:55] | All right don’t worry about it. | 好吧 不要担心 |
[21:58] | I’ll walk it off. | 我会走路来消除的 |
[22:01] | Or rub some dirt on it. | 或者擦点泥 |
[22:08] | I’m glad we finally got some time to do this. | 很高兴我们终于有时间来谈谈 |
[22:11] | I know we’ve both been very busy. | 我知道我们都很忙 |
[22:14] | Okay so tell me… | 好吧现在告诉我… |
[22:17] | of all the places you’ve played… | 在你所有玩过的地方… |
[22:19] | where would you say is your favorite? | 你最喜欢的地方是哪里呢? |
[22:21] | In my room. | 我的房间 |
[22:25] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[22:27] | Have you ever seen Mommy kiss the cable man? | 有没有见过妈妈吻过那修电线的? |