时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Thank God, you’re home. Sing the ABC. | 感谢上帝 你终于回来了 唱ABC |
[00:08] | What? | 什么 |
[00:09] | Sing The Alphabet Song, ABC. | 就那首字母歌 |
[00:10] | A-B-C-D-E-F-G | |
[00:13] | Okay, now sing Twinkle, Twinkle. Ray | 好 再唱闪闪星 雷 |
[00:16] | Will you just sing Twinkle, Twinkle? | 你就唱唱看吧 |
[00:18] | Twinkle, twinkle, little star | 一闪一闪小星星 |
[00:21] | Oh, my God. It’s the same song. | 上帝 居然是同一首歌 |
[00:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:25] | We’re going nuts here. | 我这都开炸开锅了 |
[00:30] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long lsland | 嗨 我叫雷 跟我老婆黛博拉 |
[00:33] | with my wife Debra. | 住在长岛 |
[00:34] | She’s great with the kids | 她很会带孩子 |
[00:35] | the house, everything. | 很会收拾 总之很能干 |
[00:37] | I don’t know how she does it. | 我都不知道她是怎么做到的 |
[00:39] | We’ve got a daughter Ally… | 我们有个女儿叫艾丽 |
[00:41] | and twin two-year-old boys. | 还有对两岁大的双胞胎儿子 |
[00:44] | It’s not really about the kids. | 孩子们并不是最大的问题 |
[00:46] | My parents live across the street. | 问题是我父母就住在街对面 |
[00:49] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[00:51] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥还跟他们住在一起 |
[00:54] | Now, not every family | 现在并不是每个家庭 |
[00:56] | would go by on a conveyor belt for you… | 都会有家人络绎不绝的造访 |
[00:57] | but mine would because– | 不过 我家就会 因为 |
[00:59] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 人人都爱雷蒙德 |
[01:01] | Yeah. | 说对了 是的 是的 |
[01:09] | Here’s another one. | 这还有首 |
[01:11] | This old man, he played one | 这个老人 来了一次 |
[01:13] | He played knick-knack on my thumb | 让我拇指更快乐 |
[01:15] | Yeah, so? Okay, now, just slow it down | 哦 是吗 对 放慢速度 |
[01:17] | and think of the kids’ favorite doofy dinosaur. | 想想孩子们最喜欢的傻蛋恐龙 |
[01:27] | I knew he was a big, purple hack. | 我就知道是那又大又蠢的笨蛋 |
[01:30] | Hey, Ray. | 你好 雷 |
[01:31] | Oh, boy. What? | 啊哦 什么事 |
[01:33] | Your mother and I have reached a decision. | 你妈和我已达成共识 |
[01:36] | It’s the end of an era. | 一个时代结束了 |
[01:38] | Well, at least it was amicable. | 好吧 至少看下来还比较和善 |
[01:41] | No. We’re selling the old car. | 不 我们要把旧车给卖了 |
[01:45] | Yeah, it’s just the car. | 没错 就是那车 |
[01:48] | Wait a minute. You’re selling the Valiant? | 等等 你们要把那辆顺风卖了? |
[01:49] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:51] | We’re cleaning it out. | 彻底处理掉 |
[01:53] | This bathing suit was in the trunk. | 这件浴袍在车尾箱里找到的 |
[01:55] | It’s yours. | 是你的 |
[01:56] | Remember how cute you looked in that, Ray? | 你穿着它有多可爱啊 记得吗 雷 |
[01:59] | Remember? | 记起来没有 |
[02:00] | Thanks. I’ve been looking for this. | 谢谢 我一直在找这件浴袍 |
[02:03] | It’s still good. | 还能穿 |
[02:06] | Hello, old friend. | 你好 老伙计 |
[02:07] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[02:09] | I think I can tell you this now. | 我想现在我可以告诉你了 妈妈 |
[02:11] | this is what’s known as fake lD. | 这就是传说中的假身份证 |
[02:13] | Raymond, this isn’t even you. | 雷 这根本不像你的所为 |
[02:17] | See, Ma | 是这样的 妈妈 |
[02:18] | all week long, I was 17-year-old Ray Barone… | 周一到周五 我是17岁的雷巴隆 |
[02:20] | but on Saturday nights… | 但是周末晚上 |
[02:21] | I was 43-year-old Ahmed Abdullah Khan. | 我就变身为43岁的阿美阿大拉可汗 |
[02:27] | I’m very disappointed in you. | 我对你相当失望 |
[02:29] | I was a holy man. | 我是个伟人 |
[02:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[02:33] | They wanna sell the Valiant. | 他们要卖那辆顺风车 |
[02:35] | I love that car. | 但是我喜欢那车 |
[02:36] | You know what I love? | 知道我喜欢它什么吗 |
[02:38] | The $800 offer I got for it. | 买出车子800块的高价 |
[02:41] | Maybe we’ll take it. Ray, come on. | 或许我买下它 雷 你不是吧 |
[02:43] | We’re thinking of getting a second car. | 我们不是在考虑再买一辆车吗 |
[02:45] | Yeah, a new minivan | 是啊 一辆新款小面包车 |
[02:46] | not a ’72 Valiant. | 不是72年的顺风 |
[02:48] | Why didn’t you tell me you were interested? | 你以前怎么不告诉我你有兴趣 |
[02:50] | You can buy the car. | 你们可以买这车 |
[02:52] | We couldn’t ask them to pay $800, Frank. | 我们不能向他们要800块 弗兰克 |
[02:55] | That’s right. There’s already another offer. | 是啊 已经有人开价了 |
[02:58] | The bidding starts at $800. | 起价800块 |
[03:01] | That’s nonsense. Ray | 胡扯 雷 |
[03:03] | if you want the car, you can have it. | 如果你想要 它就是你的 |
[03:05] | I’m not going to give it away. | 我不会把它给别人的 |
[03:07] | Dad, I’ll give you something for the car. | 爸 我会给你些什么来换这车的 |
[03:08] | No, wait, we don’t want the car. | 不 等等 我们不要这车 |
[03:10] | While we’re saving up for the minivan… | 我们存钱买迷你面包车时 |
[03:12] | you could have something to run your errands in. | 需要可以有东西代代步 |
[03:14] | And we won’t have to deal with a salesman to get it. | 不用从推销员那买 |
[03:17] | So, how much do you want for the car? | 那么 你卖多少 |
[03:18] | $800. | 800块 |
[03:20] | Frank, no. Listen | 弗兰克 不 听着 |
[03:23] | you give us whatever you want. | 你想给什么就给什么 |
[03:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[03:26] | This is a fine automobile. It’s in good shape. | 这是辆好车 性能完好 |
[03:29] | Okay, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 我来告诉你 |
[03:31] | You’re my son. And I like you. | 你是我的儿子 我爱你 |
[03:36] | Give me $750. | 750块 |
[03:40] | I guess that sounds– | 我想这有点 |
[03:41] | Incredibly overpriced. That car’s over 20 years old. | 敲竹杠啊 这车都有20多年了 |
[03:44] | We’ll give you $150 for it. | 150块 |
[03:46] | You don’t have to insult me. | 你没必要侮辱我 |
[03:47] | That is insulting. | 这的确是侮辱 |
[03:48] | All right, $200. $200? | 好吧 200块 200块? |
[03:51] | Look, I’ll tell you what. We will split the difference. | 听着 我和你说 我们消除分歧吧 |
[03:53] | Make it $700. | 700块吧 |
[03:56] | Come on, let’s not haggle. | 好了 别讨价还价了 |
[03:58] | I want to help you kids. Let me talk to Marie. | 我想帮你们 我和玛丽商量下 |
[04:05] | So, what do you think? $500, that’s it. | 那你怎么说 500 就那么多 |
[04:08] | Okay, so you do want the car. | 好 那你很想要这车 |
[04:10] | No, I don’t want the car. | 不 不想要 |
[04:11] | But if we have to take it | 但是如果一定要买 |
[04:12] | I want a deal on it. | 我得和他谈价格 |
[04:18] | She won’t let me go any lower. | 她不让我再降价 |
[04:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[04:21] | She’s the one who said we could pay anything we want. | 她说我们出多少都可以 |
[04:25] | I’ve crunched the numbers. | 我已经降很多了 |
[04:28] | We’re actually losing on this deal. | 事实上我们是在做亏本生意 |
[04:30] | All right. $450. $475. | 好吧 450 475 |
[04:32] | $460. I just put in washer fluid. | 460 我刚加了清洗液 |
[04:34] | $462.25. Done. | 462.25 成交 |
[04:38] | You did well, sweetie. | 你们表现很出色 亲爱的 |
[04:41] | This is great. I’ll write you a check, Dad. | 太好了 我给你写张支票 爸爸 |
[04:44] | A check? Yeah. | 支票? 对啊 |
[04:45] | I’m afraid I’m gonna have to ask for cash from you… | 恐怕我得要现金 |
[04:49] | Ahmed. | 阿美 |
[04:54] | Hello, I’m home. | 嘿 我回来了 |
[04:59] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[05:02] | Nobody home? | 没人吗 |
[05:07] | Great! | 好极了 |
[05:11] | Nobody home to bother daddy. | 没人在家打扰老爷子 |
[05:23] | Ray, honey, can you give us a hand here? | 雷 亲爱的 过来帮我一下 |
[05:27] | Thank God you’re home. I was worried sick here. | 感谢上帝你们回来了 我担心死了 |
[05:39] | Thank you very much, Ray… | 谢谢啊 雷 |
[05:42] | for that wonderful car. | 那辆”牛”车 |
[05:44] | Broke down. | 抛锚了 |
[05:46] | What did you do to it? | 你对它做了什么 |
[05:48] | I tried to drive it, Ray. | 我试图驾它 雷 |
[05:51] | I’m coming out of the supermarket. It’s pouring down rain. | 我从超市出来 外面下着大雨 |
[05:54] | So I run us all to the car. | 我和孩子一起跑到车边 |
[05:56] | I get the kids all strapped in. | 把孩子塞进车子 |
[05:57] | And the stupid thing wouldn’t start. | 这蠢东西居然发动不了 |
[05:59] | You probably flooded it. | 也许你把发动机弄湿了 |
[06:01] | Now it’s my fault. | 倒成了我的错了 |
[06:04] | When you turned the key in the ignition, | 你插钥匙的时候 |
[06:06] | what did it sound like? | 听到怎样的声响 |
[06:07] | The rustling of divorce papers. | 离婚协议的沙沙声 |
[06:12] | That could’ve been the alternator. | 也许是交流发电机的声音 |
[06:14] | You know, I had to go get us towed to the garage…. | 然后 我不得不叫拖车把车拖回车库 |
[06:17] | So the kids got to ride on a tow truck, | 孩子们坐了次拖车 |
[06:19] | they must have loved that. | 他们肯定乐坏了 |
[06:20] | Yes, that was magical, Ray. | 是啊 奇迹啊 雷 |
[06:22] | Especially the part where Mommy had to pay $300 | 尤其是我不得不付300块 |
[06:26] | for a new fuel pump. | 买新的油泵 |
[06:26] | I’m telling you, that car’s a piece of junk. | 告诉你 这车是堆垃圾 |
[06:29] | Your dad sold us a lemon. | 你爹卖给我们一堆废铜烂铁 |
[06:30] | We got a deal. | 车子已经买了 |
[06:32] | So what if we have to put a little money into it? | 那就得在车子上花点钱 |
[06:33] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你是说得轻松 |
[06:35] | Because you have to commute, you get the good car. | 因为你经常外出 所以开好车 |
[06:38] | And because I’m just the housewife, | 而我只是个家庭主妇 |
[06:40] | I get to drive the bucket of bolts. | 就要开一堆螺栓 |
[06:42] | I want you to return it and get our money back. | 我要你把车还回去 把钱要回来 |
[06:45] | No, I can’t do that. | 我可不能那么做 |
[06:47] | Look, my father sold it to us for half of what he wanted. | 我爸降了一半价钱买给我们 |
[06:50] | That’s practically a gift. | 严格说来 这是个礼物 |
[06:51] | The gift that keeps on taking. | 不断花钱的礼物 |
[06:55] | I love that car. I’ll take a look at it. I can fix it. | 我爱那车 我去看看 我能修好它 |
[06:59] | Yes, Ray. You’re very mechanical. | 是啊 雷 你很会修东西 |
[07:01] | That’s why I had to return your button-fly jeans. | 那掉纽扣的裤子修得很好 好得要换 |
[07:07] | You don’t understand. We can’t return it. | 你不懂 我们不能退车 |
[07:10] | We’re going to look ungrateful. | 这样不厚道 |
[07:11] | Ray, would you rather I look like this? | 雷 你宁可我这样吗 |
[07:16] | Anger is just misdirected passion. | 愤怒只是被扭曲的激情 |
[07:21] | So that’s it, Ray? | 你想好了 雷 |
[07:23] | You’re not going to say anything to them? | 你不打算和他们说这事 |
[07:24] | I am. | 我会说的 |
[07:26] | The next time they try to sell us | 下次他们再想卖给我们 |
[07:28] | a 20-year-old car, we say: | 20年前的车子 我们就说 |
[07:29] | “Not so fast.” | 没那么快吧 |
[07:35] | Ready? Go. | 好了吗 开始 |
[07:45] | Hi. Hi. | 嘿 嘿 |
[07:46] | Good. A witness. A witness to what? | 好 见证者 见证什么 |
[07:50] | The inevitable triumph of technology | 技艺大赛 我以压倒性的优势 |
[07:52] | over Marie. | 击败玛丽 |
[07:55] | We’re putting your money to good use. | 我们很好得利用了你们的钱 |
[07:57] | Look what I bought. | 看看我买了什么 |
[07:58] | A bread machine. | 面包机 |
[07:59] | I can still make it faster and better myself. We’ll see. | 我还能做得更快更好 走着瞧 |
[08:03] | Hey, I’m kneading already. Look who’s still mixing. | 瞧 我都在揉面了 某人还在那和 |
[08:07] | If I win | 如果我赢了 |
[08:08] | I’m getting rid of this stupid bread maker. | 我就扔了这个白痴面包机 |
[08:10] | Same if I win. | 我赢了也扔你 |
[08:18] | Frank, I need to talk to you about the car. | 弗兰克 我需要和你谈谈那车 |
[08:21] | I need some water. | 我需要点水 |
[08:22] | I cannot help you. The rules are the rules. | 我帮不了你 要严格遵守规则 |
[08:27] | The car seems to have some problems. | 那车似乎有些问题 |
[08:30] | The car doesn’t have problems, sweetheart. | 不可能 亲爱的 |
[08:32] | It has character. | 它有它的个性 |
[08:35] | You know, a part of its character is that it doesn’t start. | 他有种个性是启动不了 |
[08:39] | What did you do? Flood it? | 你做了什么 发动机进水了 |
[08:41] | No. | 没有 |
[08:43] | Look, you got to treat it right. | 听着 你得好好待它 |
[08:46] | You have to fiddle with it. | 你得耐心 陪着它 |
[08:49] | Like the heater, you got to slide the thing | 就象这个加热器 你得先空挡滑行 |
[08:49] | all the way to cool first… | |
[08:52] | and then really jam it back to heat. | 然后再真正加热让发动机升温 |
[08:55] | Trust me, I’m very good with machines. | 相信我 机械方面我是专家 |
[08:58] | Still punching the dough, loser? | 还在蹂躏面团 龌蹉鬼 |
[09:01] | Guess who I’m thinking about? | 看看谁是龌蹉鬼 |
[09:07] | You know, Frank | 你该知道 弗兰克 |
[09:08] | it’s not just the heater. | 不光光是加热器的问题 |
[09:09] | The mechanic seems to think | 修理工觉得 |
[09:09] | it’s going to need some major repairs. | 它需要进行大检修 |
[09:12] | There’s your problem, right there. | 那是你的问题 |
[09:13] | You’re talking to mechanics. | 不应该找修理工谈的 |
[09:17] | I think I’m baking already. | 我想我这已经开始烤了 |
[09:20] | I love the smell of fresh bread in the morning. | 我喜欢一早闻到面包香 |
[09:24] | Smells like victory. | 那是胜利的味道 |
[09:29] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[09:31] | Could we, maybe, return the car and get our money back? | 我们 或许 可以退车退钱吗? |
[09:36] | Maybe. | 我是说或许 |
[09:38] | I already bought the bread machine. | 我已经买了这个面包机 |
[09:41] | I thought Ray wanted the car. | 我想雷想要这车 |
[09:44] | Does he know you’re over here? | 他知道你过来这吗? |
[09:48] | No, but that’s between Ray and l. | 不 但是那是我和雷之间的事 |
[09:50] | And, in fact, I’m the one who’s actually driving the car. | 而且 事实上 开那车的人是我 |
[09:53] | And when I say “driving,” I’m using that term loosely. | 我说”开”这个词 其实没用准 |
[09:58] | I have to say, Debra, | 我不得不说 黛博拉 |
[10:00] | this doesn’t sound exactly grateful. | 这听起来很不厚道 |
[10:03] | Grateful? What do I have to be grateful for? | 厚道 我为什么要厚道 |
[10:08] | I smell bread. | 我闻到面包的香气 |
[10:16] | Is this about me? | 在说我吗? |
[10:20] | It’s about the will, isn’t it? | 是在说遗嘱的事? |
[10:23] | Debra doesn’t like the Valiant. | 黛博拉不喜欢这辆顺风 |
[10:26] | You can’t blame Debra. | 你不能责怪黛博拉 |
[10:27] | If I was married to someone… | 如果我的爱人 |
[10:28] | who wanted to hold on to their old make-out mobile… | 想要留住用来约会的车 |
[10:31] | I’d feel the same way. | 我也会有同感 |
[10:34] | Make-out mobile? That’s right. | 用来约会的车 没错 |
[10:37] | He used to drive around with that girl | 他过去常常开车和那女孩出去 |
[10:39] | Lisa-somebody. | 好象叫丽莎什么的 |
[10:41] | Lisa Constantine. | 丽莎 康斯坦丁 |
[10:43] | That’s when he first started calling the car Lucky. | 从那开始 他把这车叫作 破处号 |
[10:49] | I thought she was such a nice girl. | 我记得是个好女孩 |
[10:52] | She was very nice to Raymond. | 她对雷很好 |
[10:56] | So, Robert, you’re saying that | 所以 罗伯特 你是说 |
[10:59] | Ray wants to hang on to this car… | 雷想留住这辆车 |
[11:01] | because that’s where he first | 那是因为他的第一次是 |
[11:03] | got “lucky”? | 是在破处号上 |
[11:06] | You didn’t know? No. | 你不知道? 不知道 |
[11:09] | Perhaps I’ve said too much. | 我可能说多了 |
[11:31] | Hey, Ray, what’s up? Just doing a little simonizing. | 雷 在做什么 给车上点蜡 |
[11:35] | I’ve got it running great now. Little glue. | 现在它跑得欢着呢 |
[11:39] | How are the kids? Kids? | 孩子们好吗? 孩子们? |
[11:42] | Our children, Ray. | 我们的孩子 雷 |
[11:44] | Oh, yeah. No, they’re in here. Sleeping. | 他们在里面睡觉 |
[11:49] | Look at that shine | 看看这光泽 |
[11:52] | It’s a great car, isn’t it, Ray? | 真是辆好车 对吧 雷 |
[11:54] | You just got to spend some time with her. Get to know her. | 你得花时间和她在一起 去了解她 |
[12:00] | And you know her pretty well, don’t you? | 你很了解她吧? |
[12:05] | Every inch of her. | 了解她的每一寸 |
[12:09] | You know, I learned how to drive in this car. | 你知道 我就在这车上学开车 |
[12:12] | What else did you learn, Ray? | 你还学了什么 雷 |
[12:14] | I learned that you got to be patient. | 我学会了 人必须要有耐心 |
[12:16] | You can’t just jump in | 不能一上车 |
[12:18] | and expect her to turn over right away. | 就期望她听你使唤 |
[12:25] | ls that right? Yeah. | 是吗 没错 |
[12:27] | And always remember to warm her up, | 时不时记得给她温暖 |
[12:29] | otherwise she’ll quit on you. | 否则她会不理你 |
[12:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:34] | You make me sick. What did I do? | 你让我恶心 我做了什么 |
[12:38] | Stop. I know all about you and your past | 别说了 我知道你 你的过去 |
[12:41] | and Lisa Constantine. | 还有那个丽莎 康斯坦丁 |
[12:42] | You make me sick, Ray. | 你让我恶心 雷 |
[12:45] | Is Lisa in town? | 丽莎还在镇上吗 |
[12:49] | Robert told me. | 罗伯特告诉我的 |
[12:52] | Wait a minute. I told you about Lisa Constantine | 等等 几年前我就说过丽莎康斯坦丁 |
[12:54] | years ago. | 的事 |
[12:55] | Yeah, but you didn’t tell me where. | 是啊 但你没告诉我在哪 |
[12:56] | you wanted to keep this car… | 她才是你想留住这车的原因 |
[12:57] | You didn’t tell me she’s the reason | 你没告诉我 |
[13:00] | and what’s worse… | 更糟糕的是 |
[13:01] | I’m the one who’s stuck driving this piece of crap. | 我是开这台垃圾的人 |
[13:05] | Lucky! | 破处号 |
[13:06] | I’m taking it to the junkyard. | 我把它送到垃圾场去 |
[13:08] | No, wait. You don’t understand. | 不 等等 你不了解 |
[13:12] | This car isn’t just about luck. | 这车不光光只是破处 |
[13:16] | It’s a part of me. | 它是我的一部分 |
[13:18] | You know how it is in my house. | 你知道我家的情况 |
[13:20] | This used to get me away from there. | 它曾带我离开家 |
[13:23] | We’d go to Shea Stadium and Jones Beach. | 我们去希叶露天体育馆和琼斯沙滩 |
[13:26] | Sometimes we’d pile in the car and drive | 有时我们挤在车里 开着车 |
[13:29] | just to drive. | 就只是开车 |
[13:33] | When my father was really mad at me, he’d take the car away. | 我爸生我气的时候 就会把车拿走 |
[13:37] | That was the worst thing that you could do to me. | 那是你对我做的最糟糕的事情 |
[13:42] | This car, it wasn’t just a car… | 这车 它不只是辆车 |
[13:45] | it was like freedom. | 它代表自由 |
[13:50] | I guess that’s why I want to keep it. | 我猜那是我想留住它的原因 |
[13:53] | Well, all right. I mean…. | 好吧 行了 我是说 |
[13:55] | I guess I can live with it for a little while longer. | 我想我能再开上段时间 |
[13:58] | But just until we get the minivan, okay? | 买了迷你面包车就不开了 好吗 |
[14:01] | Finger prints, dear. | 手指印 亲爱的 |
[14:09] | Everybody okay back here? | 坐那舒服吗 |
[14:21] | Excellent song. Oh, yeah. | 这歌真棒 是啊 |
[14:23] | Hey, give me your comb. | 把梳子给我 |
[14:25] | Don’t mess around back there unless you mean business. | 除非是正事 否则别乱翻 |
[14:29] | Just let me borrow it for a second. | 借我一会嘛 |
[14:33] | I like your hair, too. | 我也喜欢你的头发 |
[14:36] | Now I need the comb. | 现在梳子给我 |
[14:40] | I can’t believe | 不敢相信 |
[14:41] | we’re in the same Spanish class this year. | 我们今年在一个西班牙语班上 |
[14:42] | Yeah. Isn’t it cool? Yeah. | 是啊 太好了 恩 |
[14:44] | Isn’t Senor Murphy a dork? | 默菲先生是不是个呆子 |
[14:49] | And you’re so funny in class. Thanks. | 你在课堂上真好玩 谢谢 |
[14:53] | Your Spanish is really good, too. | 你的西班牙语真棒 |
[15:00] | Oh, you’re a little cold? Maybe I should take you home. | 你冷吗 或许我送你回家 |
[15:03] | No way, Jose. | 不 约瑟 |
[15:06] | Are you a little warmer now? A little. | 暖点没有 暖点了 |
[15:16] | I think you’re getting warmer, too. | 我想你也暖和点了吧 |
[15:19] | That’s a big 10-4. | 10-4赢比赛的感觉 |
[15:25] | All right, knock it off. | 够了 停 |
[15:28] | What, Mommy? | 怎么了 妈 |
[15:31] | Nothing, honey. Mommy’s just hallucinating. | 没什么 亲爱的 妈妈只是在幻想 |
[15:43] | Give me the keys to the good car. | 给我那好车的钥匙 |
[15:45] | Come on. What are you doing? | 别这样 你在做什么 |
[15:47] | I’m not driving that Valiant anymore. Why not? | 我不再开顺风了 为什么 |
[15:50] | It’s just a little too used. | 太多人用过了 太旧了 |
[15:56] | Why don’t you drive it? | 你为什么不开 |
[15:58] | It’s your car, your memories. You drive it. | 你的车 你的记忆 你自己开 |
[16:00] | I’ll drive it. Fine. Good. | 我开 好吧 好吧 |
[16:02] | I don’t mind driving it. Okay, good. | 我不介意我开 那最好 |
[16:04] | You’re sure you’re okay? | 你确信没问题 |
[16:05] | I’m fine. You go enjoy it. | 是啊 我会好好享受的 |
[16:07] | All right. This sounds a lot like a setup for one of these: | 好吧 似乎有点像陷阱 |
[16:12] | Click-click. Boom! | 嚓嚓 轰! |
[16:23] | Easy there, girl. | 放轻松 宝贝 |
[16:28] | Excellent song. | 这歌真棒 |
[16:36] | Oh, I hate it. It’s so queer. | 我不喜欢 奇离古怪的歌 |
[16:39] | I know. It’s disco. Disco sucks. | 我知道 迪斯科 糟透了 |
[16:47] | Can you turn on the heat? | 能开暖气吗 |
[16:50] | Well, I thought we could warm each other up… | 我想我们可以彼此温暖 |
[16:54] | cause I’m cold, too. | 因为我也有点冷 |
[17:00] | So, here we are. | 那么 我们在这 |
[17:05] | What do you want to do? | 你想做点什么 |
[17:10] | Do you have any gum? Yeah. | 你有口香糖吗 有 |
[17:15] | I meant for you. | 我是说你吃 |
[17:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:35] | I’m ready now. | 可以了 |
[17:41] | My hair. I’m sorry. | 我的头发 不好意思 |
[17:43] | God, sorry. | 上帝 抱歉 |
[18:01] | How was that? Okay. | 感觉怎么样 还行 |
[18:14] | Sorry. That’s okay. | 抱歉 没关系 |
[18:17] | Could we try it again? Okay. | 我们再来一次 好 |
[18:22] | Hey, Ray. | 嘿 雷 |
[18:24] | What are you doing here? | 你们在做什么 |
[18:26] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你 |
[18:27] | Mom wants you to come home. | 妈妈叫你回家 |
[18:29] | Tell her I’ll be home. I’ll be home in about ten minutes. | 告诉她我马上回家 十分钟后就回去 |
[18:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:46] | I’m in kind of a hurry. | 我有点赶时间 |
[18:57] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[18:59] | Oh, boy. | 噢 天 |
[19:09] | I was just listening to the radio. | 我在听广播而已 |
[19:11] | Don’t you ever sit there and wait for the song to end? | 你从没坐着等一首歌放完吗 |
[19:14] | Oh, no. Not with that look on my face, I don’t. | 没有 有也不会是那样的表情 |
[19:18] | I mean, Ray…. | 我是说 雷 |
[19:19] | Don’t you think it’s a little wierd | 不觉得奇怪吗 |
[19:21] | that a married father of three… | 一个已婚的三个孩子的父亲来说 |
[19:23] | can’t give up his “lucky” car? | 不愿失去他的破处车 |
[19:25] | Come on, it’s like a high school yearbook. | 好了 它就像是高中年记本 |
[19:27] | You still have your high school yearbook. | 你还保留着你的高中年记本 |
[19:29] | I didn’t sleep with someone on my high school yearbook. | 我年记本上没跟别人上床的记录 |
[19:32] | Of course not. It’s too small. You have to open it. | 当然 太小了 你得打开先 |
[19:36] | Come on. It’s just a memory. What matters is now, right? | 别这样 一段回忆而已 现在才有意义 |
[19:41] | And sex means so much more now. Oh, right. | 现在做爱意义更大 好吧 |
[19:43] | Sure, it does. ‘Cause it’s so rare. | 当然 因为实在太少了 |
[19:48] | No, because it’s you. | 不 是因为有你 |
[19:52] | You know what? I’m gonna get rid of the car. | 知道吗 我会把车处理掉的 |
[19:55] | You are? Yeah. | 你会那么做 对 |
[19:57] | You know what else? I wish it was you back then. | 还有 我希望当时的人是你 |
[20:00] | You wish it was me! | 你会才怪呢 |
[20:02] | Yeah, ’cause then I could keep the car. | 是啊 那样我就可以留下那车了 |
[20:06] | You really gonna get rid of that car? | 你真的要把车处理掉 |
[20:09] | You’re my wife. | 你是我老婆 |
[20:12] | I like you. | 我喜欢的是你 |
[20:15] | So, yeah. I’m gonna get rid of the car. | 所以 我决定放弃车 |
[20:21] | Hey, you know what? Before you do… | 听着 在你处理之前… |
[20:25] | why don’t we make our own memory in it? | 我们不如在车里制造我们的回忆 |
[20:31] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[20:36] | I’ll be in the car. | 我在车里等你 |
[20:43] | I need gum. | 我的口香糖呢 |
[20:46] | I’ll turn the heat on? Yeah. | 开空调 好 |
[20:48] | How about the radio? Yeah. | 收音机呢 恩 |
[20:49] | But not too loud, ’cause I want to be able to hear the kids. | 别太响 我得留意孩子们的声音 |
[20:55] | Excellent song. | 这歌不错 |
[20:58] | Okay, come here. | 好了 过来 |
[21:10] | Do you smell something? | 你闻到什么没 |
[21:12] | I got gum. Hold on. | 我有口香糖 等等 |
[21:31] | I was walking by. | 我路过 |
[21:33] | The car was on fire. | 看到车着火了 |
[21:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:45] | We’d better hurry. Yeah. | 我们最好抓紧时间 恩 |
[21:55] | Hey, things are uneven now. What? | 现在事情变的不公平了 什么 |
[21:59] | You know about me and my first time. | 你知道了我的第一次 |
[22:01] | What about you? Where were you? | 你呢 是在哪? |
[22:02] | Honey, come on. We talked about this. | 亲爱的 我们谈过的 |
[22:04] | You never wanted to hear about it. | 你不会想知道的 |
[22:06] | You said it would make you uncomfortable. | 你说过那会让你不爽 |
[22:08] | Come on, where were you? I can take it. | 说 在哪 我受得住 |
[22:11] | I just watched someone go through this. | 听听别人的第一次经历而已 |
[22:13] | No, it’s gonna bother you too much. | 不 这会让你很心烦的 |
[22:15] | So what if it bothers me? | 心烦又怎么样 |
[22:17] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 还会有什么更糟的 |
[22:19] | Look, for one, you’re never gonna wanna go | 那样一来 你以后都不会想 |
[22:21] | into a supermarket again. | 到超级市场的了 |