时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hi. Press. I’m Iooking for Kristi Yamaguchi. | 你好 我是记者 我找山口・克里斯汀 |
[00:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:11] | Hi Kristi. Hi Ray. | 你好 克里斯汀 你好 雷 |
[00:17] | Come on in. Do you mind doing the interview in here? | 请进 你不介意在这儿采访吧 |
[00:21] | No. | 不 不介意 |
[00:22] | It’s just a IittIe weird. | 只是觉得有点奇怪 |
[00:24] | I’ve never been in a women’s Iocker room before. | 我还没进过女更衣室 |
[00:26] | Once in seventh grade. | 七年级(初一)时倒有一次 |
[00:28] | The guys pushed me in but that was onIy for a second. | 一群人把我推进去 也就一会儿而已 |
[00:32] | AII right. I’II just sit here. Okay. | 行 我就坐这了 好的 |
[00:37] | It’s been a big deaI for femaIe reporters | 如果要女记者进男更衣室 |
[00:40] | going into maIe Iocker rooms. | 可需要很大勇气 |
[00:41] | I know how they feeI now. | 我能理解那感受 |
[00:44] | Okay. So Iet’s just start. | 好 我们开始吧 |
[00:47] | Kristi OIympic goId medaI worId championship… | 克里斯汀 奥运会金牌得主 世界冠军 |
[00:51] | the cover of People magazine…. | 上过《人物》杂志的封面 |
[00:54] | What’s next for you? | 接下来有什么打算? |
[01:01] | You have an outie I wouId’ve taken you for an innie. | 你是凸的肚脐啊 还以为是凹进去的呢 |
[01:10] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long Island | 嗨 我叫雷 跟我老婆黛博拉 |
[01:13] | with my wife Debra. | 住在长岛 |
[01:14] | She’s great with the kids, | 她很会带孩子 |
[01:16] | the house, everything. | 很会收拾 总之很能干 |
[01:17] | I don’t know how she does it. | 我都不知道她是怎么做到的 |
[01:20] | We’ve got a daughter Ally… | 我们有个女儿叫艾丽 |
[01:21] | and twin two-year-old boys. | 还有对两岁大的双胞胎儿子 |
[01:25] | It’s not really about the kids. | 孩子们并不是最大的问题 |
[01:27] | My parents live across the street. | 问题是我父母就住在街对面 |
[01:30] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[01:32] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥还跟他们住在一起 |
[01:35] | Now, not every family | 现在并不是每个家庭 |
[01:36] | would go by on a conveyor belt for you… | 都会有家人络绎不绝的造访 |
[01:38] | but mine would because– | 不过 我家就会 因为 |
[01:40] | Everybody Ioves Raymond. | 人人都爱雷蒙德 |
[01:42] | Yeah. | 说对了 是的 是的 |
[01:52] | Hey anybody home? Debra? | 嘿 有人在吗? 黛博拉? |
[01:55] | Come on buddy. | 进来 哥们 |
[02:00] | Are you nervous? Don’t be nervous. They’re gonna Iove you. | 你紧张吗?别紧张 他们会喜欢你的 |
[02:04] | I’II teII you what I’II do aII the taIking okay? | 告诉你 一切由我来说 好吧? |
[02:06] | Come here. Did you eat yet? | 过来 你吃了吗? |
[02:09] | Are you hungry? Let’s see what we’ve got. | 饿不饿?看看还有什么吃的 |
[02:13] | Lasagna baked beans Chicken Lo Mein. | 烤宽面条 烘豆 鸡丝面 |
[02:17] | HoId on. | 等等 |
[02:18] | This is Debra’s meatIoaf. | 是黛博拉做的肉块 |
[02:20] | Here do me favor. | 这儿 帮我个忙 |
[02:26] | Ray have you seen Geoffrey? No. | 雷 你看见杰弗里了吗? 没有 |
[02:34] | WeII Iook a dog. | 看 有只狗 |
[02:37] | Yeah I see that Ray. Why is he here eating my meatIoaf? | 是 我看见了 怎么他在吃我做的肉块? |
[02:41] | Because it’s so good. | 因为实在是太好吃了 |
[02:45] | What are you doing with a dog Ray? | 雷 你弄只狗来干什么? |
[02:47] | He foIIowed me home. | 是他跟我回来的 |
[02:48] | You wanna pIay with him? Go ahead. | 你想和他玩吗?来吧 |
[02:50] | PIay with him? Ray I can’t even find one of my own chiIdren. | 和他玩?雷 我连自己的孩子都找不到 |
[02:54] | Geoffrey. | 杰弗里 |
[02:55] | That’s because they’re waIking now. | 因为他们现在正学走路呢 |
[02:57] | I toId you aII that crawIing wouId Iead to no good. | 我跟你说过光是爬也没用 |
[03:00] | Here he is. I got him. | 他在这儿 我找到他了 |
[03:02] | So what do you think? What shouId we name him? | 你觉得怎样?给他起什么名字好? |
[03:04] | Are you kidding me Ray? We can’t keep him. | 你开什么玩笑 雷?我们养他 |
[03:07] | Besides he beIongs to somebody. | 况且他是别人的 |
[03:08] | No. There’s no tag no coIIar. | 不 没标签 没项圈 |
[03:10] | He couId’ve been born in the wiId. | 他可能是在野外长大 |
[03:14] | Yeah those herds of wiId buIIdogs. | 对 那群野牛头犬 |
[03:18] | I thought you Iiked dogs. | 我还以为你喜欢狗呢 |
[03:19] | Ray come on. I Iove dogs but in case you haven’t noticed… | 雷 拜托 我是喜欢狗 但你没发觉 |
[03:23] | the Iast thing that we need around here | 我们这里不能再有 |
[03:24] | is something eIse that eats and poops. | 整天吃喝拉撒的东西 |
[03:29] | AII right I’II stop doing one of those. | 行了 我会放弃其中一样 |
[03:33] | Dogs. | 我是说狗 |
[03:34] | AIIy it’s dinnertime honey. | 艾丽 亲爱的 吃饭了 |
[03:36] | For the kids it wouId be great. A pet. | 宠物对孩子有益的 |
[03:38] | AIIy aIready has a hamster. Don’t use that. | 艾丽已经养了一只仓鼠了 别用这个 |
[03:40] | A hamster. Come on you can’t pIay catch with a hamster. | 仓鼠 得了 你不能让仓鼠玩接球 |
[03:45] | You can but the hamster doesn’t Iook forward to it. | 你可以 但仓鼠可不喜欢 |
[03:51] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[03:52] | Look sweetie. It’s a doggie. Isn’t he great? | 来看看 宝贝 是只小狗 很棒吧? |
[03:55] | He smeIIs. | 他真臭 |
[04:00] | She says that about the twins and we keep them. | 生双胞胎的时候她也这样说 |
[04:05] | Ray you can’t be serious. | 雷 你不是认真的吧 |
[04:06] | Come on why wouId you want a dog now? | 拜托 怎么你非要养狗呢 |
[04:08] | Not a dog. This dog. | 不是狗 是这种狗 |
[04:11] | When I was five I had a buIIdog just Iike this guy. | 我五岁时养过牛头犬 跟这兄弟一样的 |
[04:14] | My brother got it for his first Communion. | 我哥为第一次吃圣餐特意抱来的 |
[04:19] | A buIIdog? Yeah. It was a personaIity thing. | 牛头犬? 对 是个性问题 |
[04:23] | Robert Ioved that dog. | 罗伯特喜欢那只狗 |
[04:25] | He named him Shamsky after his favorite baIIpIayer. | 他叫它山姆斯基 是他最爱棒球手名字 |
[04:27] | Art Shamsky. Right. | 阿特・山姆斯基 不错 |
[04:32] | Shamsky was great. | 山姆斯基很了不起 |
[04:33] | Once we dressed him in Mom’s nightgown | 有一次 我们给他穿上妈妈的睡衣 |
[04:36] | with a wig and Iipstick. | 带上假发 涂了口红 |
[04:39] | My mom came home and Dad was dancing with him. | 妈妈回家的时候 老爸正和他跳舞呢 |
[04:44] | Crazy. Shamsky. | 真疯狂啊 山姆斯基 |
[04:46] | Then we had to give him away. | 后来我们不得已把它送人了 |
[04:48] | Yeah? Why is that? | 是吗?怎么回事? |
[04:51] | I had allergies. | 我对狗过敏 |
[04:54] | I don’t have aIIergies anymore. | 不过现在不过敏了 |
[04:57] | Ray he’s not our dog. | 雷 这不是我们的狗 |
[05:03] | We can keep him untiI we find the owner. | 找到他的主人之前先养着吧 |
[05:06] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[05:07] | AII right. Put out fIyers and | 好的 发传单 |
[05:10] | take an ad out in the paper and aII that. | 在报纸上登广告 能使的招都用上 |
[05:11] | I’II do it. I’II do everything. | 让我来 所有的活我都包了 |
[05:13] | I promise. You won’t have to do anything. | 我保证 你什么都不用干 |
[05:15] | You just enjoy him. | 你尽管享受跟他玩吧 |
[05:31] | Ray. | 雷 |
[05:34] | Ray | 雷 |
[05:35] | Go around me. | 转圈 转圈 |
[05:39] | That noise is driving me nuts. | 那声音吵得我快疯了 |
[05:41] | AII right. I’II sIeep on my side. Sorry. | 好吧 我睡到一边去 对不起 |
[05:47] | The dog. That stupid toy you gave it. | 是狗 是你给它的玩具闹的 |
[05:50] | AII right. I got it. | 好了 知道了 |
[05:52] | I’m on it. Don’t worry. | 我搞定他 别担心 |
[05:54] | It’s just his first night here that’s aII. | 他第一次在这里过夜 不习惯 |
[05:56] | Remember how you were on our first night? | 记得我们的第一夜你是怎样的吗? |
[06:02] | Come on boy. | 过来 小家伙 |
[06:03] | Give me the toy. | 把玩具给我 |
[06:06] | Let go of it boy. Come on. | 放开 小家伙 快点 |
[06:09] | This obviousIy isn’t about the toy is it? | 这不是玩具的问题 对不对? |
[06:11] | There are some deeper issues here. Give me the– | 还有更严重的问题 给我… |
[06:18] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[06:21] | Okay aII right. Good doggie. | 好了 好了 乖狗狗 |
[06:29] | That’s aII. No big deaI. | 搞定了 没什么大不了 |
[06:33] | He just needs a IittIe Iove that’s aII. | 他就是需要点爱 没什么 |
[06:36] | That’s aII anybody needs. A IittIe Iove. | 人人需要一点爱 |
[06:45] | Ray your Iover is at the door. | 雷 你爱人在门口 |
[06:49] | Just keep quiet. He’II caIm down. | 别出声 他会安静下来的 |
[06:52] | See? That’s a good doggie. | 怎么样? 真是乖狗狗 |
[07:00] | Mommy! | 妈咪 妈咪 |
[07:07] | We’re rich. The dog can taIk. | 我们发财了 这狗会讲话 |
[07:16] | Yes we might have your dog. | 对 可能我们拿了你的狗 |
[07:19] | What kind is it? | 什么品种? |
[07:21] | A coIIie. | 牧羊犬 |
[07:25] | You know what? Why don’t you take this dog? | 这样行不行? 把这只狗带走! |
[07:29] | Yeah because he’s very smart. | 是 因为它很机灵 |
[07:30] | Maybe he can heIp find your dog. | 或许它还能帮你找到你的狗 |
[07:34] | No. Okay. WeII thanks anyway. Bye. | 不 好吧 不过还是谢谢 再见 |
[07:38] | That’s it. That’s aII. No more caIIs. We have a winner. | 就这样 结束了 不再有电话 我们赢啦 |
[07:42] | We haven’t sIept in three nights. | 我们三个晚上没好好睡觉了 |
[07:44] | You know why the owners haven’t showed up? | 知道为什么狗主人不露面吗? |
[07:46] | Because they’re asIeep Ray. | 因为他们都睡着了 雷 |
[07:50] | We can’t keep him. | 我们不能养它 |
[07:53] | I Iove him. | 我爱他 |
[07:58] | I Iove him Iike an incredibIy ugIy son. | 我爱他 就像无论儿子多丑爸爸都喜欢 |
[08:05] | Listen Ray I understand. BeIieve me I do. | 听着雷 我懂 相信我 我明白 |
[08:09] | But think about it I’m just swamped as it is you know? | 但想想 我和它处境一样难 知道吗? |
[08:13] | Maybe when the kids are a IittIe bit oIder. | 要么等孩子再大一点 |
[08:16] | HeIIo. | 嗨 你们好 |
[08:19] | You guys have any MaaIox or something? | 你们有没有解酸剂之类的东西? |
[08:24] | What’s the matter? Did you eat something bad? | 怎么了?你吃错东西吗? |
[08:26] | I’m a cop and I Iive with my parents. | 我是个警察 而且我和父母住一起 |
[08:27] | I’m on a steady diet of human suffering. | 品味世人之苦是我的家常便饭 |
[08:47] | Whose dog? | 那是谁的狗? |
[08:51] | I found him. But we’re getting rid of him. | 我找来的 但我们打算不要了 |
[08:56] | Robert? | 罗伯特? |
[08:57] | It’s just that he Iooks so famiIiar. | 它就是看起来有点面熟 |
[09:01] | Get him the MaaIox. Go get him the MaaIox. | 给他拿解酸剂 去给他拿 |
[09:03] | HeIIo puppy. | 你好 小狗 |
[09:10] | Where’d you Iearn to kiss Iike that? | 你还能从哪儿学会这样亲热呀? |
[09:16] | What is it? | 什么? |
[09:17] | You heard me. No I’m not giving Robert my dog. | 你听到的 我不会把狗给罗伯特 |
[09:20] | It’s a perfect match. | 这是绝配 |
[09:21] | He needs a dog and you need not to have a dog. | 他需要一只狗 而你不需要 |
[09:25] | But I have a dog. We bonded. We have something speciaI. | 狗是我的 我们之间有微妙的感情 |
[09:28] | More speciaI than that? | 比那还微妙? |
[09:30] | Give daddy some sugar. | 和爸爸亲热一下 |
[09:39] | He’s picking up my scent on Robert. | 他在罗伯特身上寻找我的气味 |
[09:41] | No. Listen this is the right thing do to. | 不 听着 这样做才对 |
[09:42] | Give this dog to Robert. | 把狗送给罗伯特 |
[09:44] | I don’t wanna give Robert my dog. Come on. | 我不想把我的狗给罗伯特 甭想 |
[09:47] | Got a heII of a dog here Raymond. Yeah. | 你有只狗啊 雷蒙德 是 |
[09:50] | Know who he reminds me of? | 知道让我想起谁了? |
[09:52] | Shamsky. | 山姆斯基 |
[09:55] | Yeah. Shamsky. He was a hell of a pooch wasn’t he? | 对 山姆斯基 山姆斯基是杂种狗吧? |
[09:59] | He used to foIIow me everywhere. | 我到哪儿 他就跟到哪儿 |
[10:01] | And one day I came home from schooI Shamsky wasn’t there. | 有一天 我放学回到家 他却不在 |
[10:06] | Of course Mom tried to make me feeI better. | 当然妈妈想让我好受点 |
[10:07] | She toId me he got hit by a car. | 就告诉我他被车撞了 |
[10:12] | But I knew what reaIIy happened. | 但我知道到底出了什么事 |
[10:16] | That’s okay Raymond. I’m not bIaming you. | 没关系雷蒙德 我不是在怪你 |
[10:20] | It’s not your fauIt you had aIIergies. | 过敏不是你的错 |
[10:25] | Yeah weII I don’t have aIIergies anymore. | 是的 我现在不再过敏了 |
[10:27] | Give me some sugar too there. | 来 也和我亲热亲热吧 |
[10:32] | He’s cooI isn’t he? Yeah he’s great. | 他很酷吧 是 很不赖 |
[10:34] | You’re a Iucky man Raymond. | 你真幸运 雷蒙德 |
[10:36] | Lucky man. | 幸运的人儿 |
[10:41] | It’s a funny thing… | 有趣的是 |
[10:43] | but to this day I can’t even Iook at | 但是至今我还是睹物思狗 |
[10:44] | a Ieather snap without getting aII choked up. | 看到狗都哽咽起来 |
[10:51] | Robert wait. What? | 罗伯特 等等 什么? |
[10:56] | Why don’t you take the dog? | 这狗你要了吧 |
[11:02] | What are you saying? You mean you’d want me to have him? | 你说什么?你是说你愿意把他给我? |
[11:05] | Yeah he Iikes you. We can’t have a dog. | 是 他喜欢你 我们不能养狗 |
[11:07] | We’ve got a hamster and he’s nuts. | 我们养了仓鼠 而且他疯疯癫癫的 |
[11:11] | He Iikes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[11:14] | No. Just be setting myseIf up for more hurt. | 不行 这只是自欺欺人 会让我更受伤 |
[11:18] | You know every time | 你知道每次 |
[11:19] | I get attached to something I just get burned. | 我遇到什么好事总会吃苦头 |
[11:22] | First dog my first wife first Iawyer after my first wife…. | 第一只狗 第一个老婆 离婚认识的律师 |
[11:27] | AII right. If that’s how you feeI– | 好吧 如果你真这么想… |
[11:29] | That’s how I feeI. | 我就是这么想的 |
[11:35] | What the heII? Life’s too short. Come on boy! | 管它呢 人生苦短 快过来 小家伙 |
[11:56] | They’re aII asIeep. This is from the kids. | 他们都睡了 这是孩子们给你的 |
[12:01] | How about from you? Hasn’t come in yet. | 你给我的呢? 还没到时候呢 |
[12:05] | What’s this? That’s a gift from your brother. | 这是什么? 你哥哥送你的礼物 |
[12:09] | Robert gave me a present? | 罗伯特给我礼物? |
[12:11] | Wow Iook at this. Oh my God It’s a TitIeist putter. | 哇 看 天哪 泰特利斯牌的高尔夫球杆 |
[12:14] | Yeah isn’t that sweet? | 是啊 很贴心吧 |
[12:16] | Since you gave him that dog he’s a different person. | 自从你给了他那只狗 他整个人都变了 |
[12:19] | A better person. | 变得更好了 |
[12:23] | You did a very good thing Ray. Yeah. | 你做了件好事 雷 对 |
[12:26] | It aIways bothered me that | 为了我 罗伯特得 |
[12:27] | Robert had to give away his first dog because of me. | 送走他的第一只狗 我还一直放不下呢 |
[12:30] | FeeIs good to do the right thing. | 做对了事 感觉不错 |
[12:32] | Did he drop any baIIs off with this? | 他有没有顺便拿球过来 |
[12:40] | Hi. HeIIo. | 嗨 你好 |
[12:42] | Can I heIp you? | 有什么要我帮忙的吗? |
[12:42] | I beIieve you have my dog? | 您应该是收留了我的狗 |
[12:56] | Your dog? | 您的狗? |
[12:57] | PhyIIis? Debra. I can’t beIieve this. | 菲利斯? 黛博拉? 真是难以置信 |
[13:02] | You know her? Yeah. Ray this is PhyIIis. | 你认识她? 对 雷 这是菲利斯 |
[13:04] | From the saIon where I get my haircut. | 在我常去的发廊里的员工 |
[13:05] | She shampoos me. | 她给我洗头发的 |
[13:07] | Great. It’s very fIuffy. | 不错 她的头发很蓬松 |
[13:10] | So this is your dog? | 这是您的狗? |
[13:11] | I can’t teII you how upset I’ve been. | 别提有多难过了 |
[13:14] | I Ieft town for a coupIe of weeks… | 我到城外去了几个星期 |
[13:16] | and came back to find that the gardener had Iet him out. | 回来时发现园艺工把他放跑了 |
[13:19] | You know he’s a prize-winning stud. | 他可是获过奖的”猛男” |
[13:21] | I’m surprised he has to work as a gardener. | 真惊奇啊 “猛男”当园艺工 |
[13:24] | The dog Ray. | 她说的是狗 雷 |
[13:27] | He’s a great champion. I’ve been breeding him for years. | 他是个出色的冠军 我都养他好几年了 |
[13:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪呢? |
[13:34] | Come on in PhyIIis. Maybe I can expIain this. | 快请进 菲利斯 可能 我得向您解释一下 |
[13:38] | ExpIain what? Where’s Baron? Is he aII right? | 解释什么? 拜伦在哪儿? 他没事吗? |
[13:42] | No he’s fine. | 他没事 很好 很好 |
[13:45] | Let me ask you something. | 我来问你点事 |
[13:48] | Do you know the baIIpIayer Art Shamsky? | 你知道棒球运动员阿特・山姆斯基吗? |
[13:51] | Art Shamsky has my dog? | 我的狗在他那儿了? |
[13:54] | No he’s retired. But my brother– | 不 他退役了 但我哥哥… |
[13:57] | Your dog’s just across the street pIaying with Ray’s brother. | 你的狗就在对面和他哥哥一起玩 |
[14:00] | We’II get him right back. Right back? | 我们马上就把他要回来 马上? |
[14:02] | Yes. Here have a seat PhyIIis. | 是 菲利斯来 坐 |
[14:04] | Yeah we’II go get him back. | 好了 我们去要回来 |
[14:06] | Ray was just on his way over there now. | 雷马上就过去 |
[14:11] | How can I do this to Robert again? | 我怎么忍心再这样对罗伯特? |
[14:13] | I know. But Iook at her Ray. | 我知道 但你看看她 雷 |
[14:15] | She’s waiting for her dog okay? It’s her whoIe Iife. | 她等着狗狗回到身边 那是她全部啊 |
[14:19] | You’ve got to go get the dog now. | 你必须现在把狗要回来 |
[14:21] | He gave me a putter. | 他给了我高尔夫球杆 |
[14:29] | Wait tiII you see these toys I got for that dog. | 等等看这些玩具 我给小狗买的 |
[14:32] | I aIready bought him some today. | 今天我已经买了 |
[14:33] | Yeah? Did you get him the chewy phone? | 是吗?你有买用来咬的电话吗? |
[14:37] | Those phones are a waste of money. | 那电话简直是浪费钱 |
[14:39] | I got him the squeaky hydrant. | 我给他买了能吱吱响的消防栓 |
[14:42] | PIease. There’s no comparison. | 拜托 这可是天壤之别 |
[14:45] | You know nothing about dogs. Look at this. | 你一点也不理解狗 瞧瞧这个 |
[14:50] | Fun. This is fun. Oh pIease. | 好玩 这才好玩 哦 拜托 |
[14:52] | Come on. Let go of that. | 快点 松开 |
[15:02] | Maybe he needs to go out. | 也许他该出去玩 |
[15:07] | Hey Raymond. How you doing? | 嘿 雷蒙德 你好吗? |
[15:09] | Hey Robert. How are you? Great. | 嘿 罗伯特 你怎么样? 很好 |
[15:12] | Watch this. Okay spread them. | 来看看 好的 摊开 |
[15:18] | You have the right to remain siIent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[15:24] | Good boy. Ain’t he great? | 乖孩子 他很了不起吧? |
[15:27] | Yeah he’s great. | 是 很了不起 |
[15:29] | And he ain’t the onIy one. | 不只他一个 |
[15:32] | My brother. | 还有我的弟弟 |
[15:38] | Look at them Frank. | 瞧他们 弗兰克 |
[15:41] | It’s so sweet to see you two getting aIong IateIy. | 看见你们俩近来相处融洽真让人高兴 |
[15:44] | It’s Iike oId times. | 就像过去一样 |
[15:47] | Frank go get the moving picture camera. | 弗兰克 去拿摄影机 |
[15:49] | The whoIe famiIy’s here. | 趁一家人都在 |
[15:51] | Those Iights are so damn heavy. | 那些灯泡重得要死 |
[15:54] | It’s a speciaI occasion. | 这是值得纪念的时刻 |
[15:56] | I know where it is. Come on. | 我知道在哪儿 快点 |
[15:57] | AII right. There might stiII be some fiIm Ieft… | 好吧 可能还剩点胶卷… |
[16:00] | from when we brought Ray home from the hospitaI. | 当年把雷从医院里抱回来时没用完 |
[16:05] | That’s a good boy Shamsky. | 山姆斯基是个乖孩子 |
[16:09] | You named him Shamsky? ActuaIIy Shamsky II. | 山姆斯基? 其实是山姆斯基二世 |
[16:17] | Robert the owner came by today. | 罗伯特 狗的主人今天来了 |
[16:23] | What? | 什么? |
[16:27] | Listen I don’t know what to say. | 听着 我不知道该怎么说 |
[16:34] | The owner? | 狗主人? |
[16:40] | Just forget about it. | 算了吧 |
[16:41] | I’m gonna teII her that he ran away or something. | 我去告诉她狗跑掉了或是什么 |
[16:44] | No. | 不 不 |
[16:48] | Give him to her. | 还给她 |
[16:52] | I know what it’s Iike to Iose a dog. | 我明白失去爱狗的感受 |
[16:59] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[17:07] | Okay everybody smiIe. | 好 大家笑笑 |
[17:09] | Come on. | 快 |
[17:16] | Where’s the dog? | 狗在哪儿? |
[17:19] | Where’s Ray? | 雷呢? |
[17:20] | What’s going on here? We’re wasting fiIm. | 怎么回事?我们在浪费胶卷 |
[17:23] | Cut Dad. Cut. | 停 爸 停 |
[17:26] | Shamsky’s owner showed up today. | 山姆斯基的主人今天来了 |
[17:29] | I had to give him back. No. | 我只好还回去了 不 |
[17:33] | He was such a sweet dog. | 他那么可爱 |
[17:35] | You gave him back? | 你把狗还给人家了? |
[17:37] | What about the $200 we just spent to have him fixed? | 阉割他花掉的两百块怎么办? |
[17:48] | Hi. Hi. Here he is. | 嗨 嗨 带回来了 |
[17:51] | Where’s the Iady? | 那个女士呢? |
[17:53] | She’s putting on some makeup. | 她在化妆 |
[17:54] | She wants to Iook nice for Baron. | 想在拜伦面前光鲜照人 |
[17:58] | How’d it go over there? It was great. | 你哥那边怎么样? 还不错 |
[18:00] | I went there he was pIaying with the dog | 我过了那儿 他正在和狗玩 |
[18:02] | and I said “Hey Robert.” | 我说”嘿 罗伯特” |
[18:04] | And then I reached into his chest and puIIed his heart out. | 然后钻进他的胸膛 把他的心掏了出来 |
[18:08] | Ray what happened over there? | 雷 那边是怎么了? |
[18:14] | What do you mean? I toId you. | 你说什么?我告诉你了 |
[18:16] | This is not the same dog anymore. | 狗已经不一样了 |
[18:23] | What are you taIking about? Of course it’s the same dog. | 你说什么呀?当然是原来那只 |
[18:25] | Look cIoseIy Ray. | 看清楚了 雷 |
[18:27] | Yeah. The other end. | 好 看另一头 |
[18:31] | Doesn’t he Iook a IittIe Iighter to you? | 你不觉得少了点什么吗? |
[18:40] | Ray he’s been fixed. | 雷 他被阉了 |
[18:41] | Get out of here. Come on are you sure? Yeah. | 别扯了 不是吧 你肯定? 肯定 |
[18:45] | Maybe he’s a IittIe chiIIy. No. | 可能他只是有点冷 不是 |
[18:50] | Shy? No. | 害羞? 不是 |
[18:53] | He wasn’t aIways Iike that? Trust me he wasn’t. | 他不是一直那样吗? 相信我 不是 |
[18:55] | How do you know? Because I noticed. | 你怎么知道? 因为我注意到了 |
[18:57] | You noticed? What are you noticing that for? | 你注意到了?你注意那个干什么? |
[19:00] | I didn’t notice. | 我可没注意到 |
[19:01] | Ray you don’t notice when I get a new pair of earrings… | 雷 我买新耳环时你也没注意到 |
[19:04] | and those are hanging off my face. | 挂耳朵上的你都看不到 |
[19:07] | I wouId notice if your ears were missing. | 要是你的耳朵不见了 我就会注意到 |
[19:09] | God! | 老天 |
[19:12] | Those maniacs. Ray what were they doing over there? | 那群疯子 他们都对他干了些什么? |
[19:15] | Oh my God. It was probabIy my mother’s idea. | 哦 我的天 可能是我妈的主意 |
[19:18] | This is sort of a hobby of hers. | 这似乎是她的爱好 |
[19:23] | Baron Iet me Iook at you! | 拜伦 让我看看你 |
[19:30] | We are so happy for you. We are happy. | 真替你高兴啊 太高兴了 |
[19:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:39] | I won’t take up any more of your time. | 不再耽误你们的时间了 |
[19:42] | Thank you so much for aII you’ve done. | 太感谢你们所作的一切了 |
[19:46] | You don’t know what it’s Iike to be separated… | 您不知道与最心爱的东西分离 |
[19:49] | from something you treasure so much. | 这滋味有多苦 |
[19:54] | I’m sure Baron feeIs the same way. | 我相信拜伦也会这么想 |
[20:03] | I just thought I’d bring his toys by. | 我觉得 得把他的玩具拿来了 |
[20:08] | Isn’t that sweet? | 真是太贴心了 |
[20:11] | Say thank you Baron. | 说谢谢 拜伦 |
[20:14] | Baron? | 拜伦? |
[20:16] | WeII goodbye now. And thanks again. | 那么 再见了 再次感谢你们 |
[20:20] | AII right. | 别客气 |
[20:27] | Maybe she won’t notice. | 可能她不会发现 |
[20:29] | Debra the woman breeds dogs. | 黛博拉 这女士是养她的 |
[20:31] | The subject’s gonna come up sooner or Iater. | 事情迟早会败露的 |
[20:35] | AII right Iook! I don’t know who did it. | 好吧 我不知道是谁干的好事 |
[20:38] | I don’t care who did it. | 我也不在乎 |
[20:39] | AII I know is that my dog is ruined and someone’s gotta pay. | 只知道我的狗被糟蹋了 得有人赔偿 |
[20:42] | PhyIIis we’II try to expIain. | 菲利斯 我们来给你解释 |
[20:44] | I don’t want expIanations. I want cash. | 我不需要解释 我要现金 |
[20:47] | This dog is worthIess now. | 这狗现在不值钱了 |
[20:49] | WorthIess? | 不值钱? |
[20:50] | He’s stiII a deIightfuI companion. | 他还是个令人快乐的好伙伴 |
[20:53] | Companion my ass. | 去你的什么好伙伴 |
[20:58] | He was good for one thing and now he’s broken. | 他最擅长的东西都没有了 |
[21:01] | Don’t taIk about him Iike that. | 别那样说他 |
[21:04] | Look I’d Iike to buy the dog from you. | 听着 这狗我买下了 |
[21:07] | Okay? For my brother. | 行不行?给我哥哥 |
[21:08] | No you don’t have to. No. I want to do this Robert okay? | 不 你不用这么做 不 我要这样做 |
[21:11] | This is for both Shamskys. | 为了两个山姆斯基 |
[21:14] | It’s the Ieast I can do. How much wiII you take for him? | 我也只能做这么多了 你多少钱肯卖? |
[21:17] | $2000. | 两千块 |
[21:19] | $2000? | 2000块? |
[21:26] | HeIIo. | 你好 |
[21:28] | $2000. He’s a prize-winning stud. | 2000块 他可是拿过奖的”猛男” |
[21:32] | Not anymore. | 以后都不是了 |
[21:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:38] | Wait a minute. Give me those. | 等等 给我 |
[21:50] | $2000. | 2000块 |
[21:52] | I couId have got 4000 hamsters. | 我可以买四千只仓鼠了 |
[22:05] | How do you Iike that grip? | 觉得球棍把怎么样? |
[22:06] | The grip’s good. It’s bottom-heavy the cIub. I Iike that. | 这球把不赖 球棒上轻下重 我喜欢 |
[22:14] | That’s a good putt. Yeah. | 打得不错 是的 |
[22:21] | This was a much harder shot before you know…. | 有”那个”的话 打起来要难一些 |