时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | There you go. | 给您 |
[00:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:07] | Ray Barone. | 雷.巴朗 |
[00:08] | Desmond Howard Hi. | 戴斯蒙.霍华德 嗨 |
[00:09] | Thanks for the interview. | 感谢你接受采访 |
[00:10] | WeII. | 没什么 |
[00:11] | CongratuIations on that Super BowI MVP thing. | 祝贺你获得了”超级碗”MVP |
[00:13] | Thanks. I saw your articIe about it. | 多谢 我看了你的文章 |
[00:15] | Thought it was great. | 我觉得很棒 |
[00:17] | I wish you were my boss. | 希望我老板也这么想 |
[00:18] | What? He didn’t Iike it? | 怎么? 他不喜欢吗? |
[00:20] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:21] | How did you hand it in? | 你是怎么交上去的? |
[00:23] | I gave it to him. | 我直接给他的 |
[00:25] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[00:26] | When you do a good job you’ve got to Iet them know. | 你做一项好工作时 要让他们知道 |
[00:28] | When I do my job weII I Iet everybody know. | 我工作做得好时 我就让大家都知道 |
[00:32] | I sIow down at the 5-yard Iine… | 我在5码线上减慢速度 |
[00:35] | I start doing a IittIe robot spike the baII. | 开始像机器人一样扣住球 |
[00:38] | Everybody’s in the crowd feeIing it. | 牵动在场每个人的心 |
[00:40] | That’s showboating. | 这是故意在演啊 |
[00:42] | No man that’s sharing the moment. | 不 伙计 叫分享这一刻 |
[00:43] | That’s Ietting peopIe know you’ve got something speciaI. | 这样可以让大家知道你有自己的特长 |
[00:46] | Now I’m your boss. | 现在我就是你的老板 |
[00:47] | Give me your articIe. | 把文章给我 |
[00:51] | Mean it this time. | 这次要认真点 |
[00:53] | What do you mean? | 你指什么? |
[00:54] | I mean show me what you’ve got. | 我是说 给我瞧瞧你的本事 |
[00:57] | I didn’t come with much reaIIy. | 我其实没什么本事 真的 |
[00:59] | Ray show me something | 雷 给我瞧瞧 |
[01:10] | Maybe you shouId just hand it in with a smiIe. | 或许你只要面带微笑交上去好了 |
[01:15] | Hi I’m Ray and I Iive here in Long IsIand | 嗨 我叫雷 跟我老婆黛博拉一起 |
[01:17] | with my wife Debra. | 住在长岛 |
[01:19] | She’s great with the kids, | 她很会带孩子 |
[01:20] | the house, everything. | 很会收拾 总之很能干 |
[01:22] | I don’t know how she does it. | 我不知道她是怎么做到的 |
[01:24] | We’ve got a daughter AIIy… | 我们有个女儿叫艾丽… |
[01:26] | and twin two-year-oId boys. | 还有一对两岁大的双胞胎儿子 |
[01:29] | It’s not really about the kids. | 孩子们并不是最大的问题 |
[01:31] | My parents Iive across the street. | 我父母就住在街对面 |
[01:34] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:36] | And my brother Iives with them. | 我哥哥和他们住在一起 |
[01:39] | Now, not every family | 现在并不是每个家庭 |
[01:41] | would go by on a conveyor belt for you… | 都会有家人络绎不绝的造访 |
[01:42] | but mine would because– | 不过 我家就会 因为 |
[01:44] | Everybody Ioves Raymond. | 人人都爱雷蒙德 |
[01:46] | Yeah. | 是啊是啊是啊 |
[01:57] | Miss me? | 想我吗? |
[02:01] | I’m not taIking to you. | 我没在跟你讲话 |
[02:03] | I’m not taIking to you either. | 我也没在跟你讲话 |
[02:06] | It’s just that sometimes I feeI Iike there’s not enough time. | 只是有时我觉得时间总是不够 |
[02:11] | Yeah you’re right as aIways. | 是啊 你说得对 一直都是 |
[02:15] | Thank you for being so understanding. | 谢谢你这么善解人意 |
[02:18] | Okay bye. | 好的 拜 |
[02:19] | Who was that? | 那是谁? |
[02:23] | It’sjust that sometimes I feel like there’s not enough time. | 只是有时候我觉得时间总是不够 |
[02:26] | You’re on the radio? | 电台上是你的声音? |
[02:27] | Your husband’s not a mind-reader, Debra. | 你老公不懂你的心思 黛博拉 |
[02:30] | Husband? | 老公 |
[02:31] | Tell him what you need. | 告诉他你的需要 |
[02:33] | Need? | 需要? |
[02:34] | Thank you for being so understanding. | 谢谢你这么善解人意 |
[02:36] | Thank you forjoining me today on It’s Your ProbIem. | 感谢你今天参加我们的”都是你的错”节目 |
[02:40] | I’m Dr. Nora Sarasin. Good night. | 我是诺拉.萨拉辛医生 晚安 |
[02:43] | And remember, you’ve got no one to blame but yourself | 记住 要责怪的只有你自己 |
[02:50] | Hi honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[02:51] | You’re taIking about me to some radio shrink? | 你跟电台的心理医生谈论我? |
[02:54] | She’s one of the most respected psychotherapists in the country. | 她是全国最出名的心理治疗专家之一了 |
[02:57] | I was Iucky to get through. | 能打进去我真是太走运了 |
[02:59] | What did you say to her? | 你跟她说什么了? |
[03:00] | I caIIed because some other caIIer… | 我打电话是因为有个人打电话… |
[03:02] | was saying how she didn’t feeI appreciated. | 说她觉得很失落 |
[03:04] | Some hooker from DaIIas. | 达拉斯的一个妓女 |
[03:08] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[03:09] | So you don’t feeI appreciated? | 所以你也觉得失落? |
[03:10] | It’s just that we don’t get to spend a Iot of time together… | 只是我们没有大把的时间聚在一起 |
[03:13] | and Dr. Nora says that can Iead to feeIing unappreciated. | 诺拉医生说这会导致一种失落感 |
[03:16] | What the heII is she taIking about? | 她讲什么鬼话啊? |
[03:19] | I appreciate you. | 我很珍惜你 |
[03:20] | By the way thanks for everything. | 而且我很感激这一切 |
[03:23] | Yeah. | 是啊是啊 |
[03:28] | HeIIo? | 喂? |
[03:30] | Yeah she’s right here. It’s Dr. Nora. | 是的 她在 是诺拉医生 |
[03:33] | Shut up. | 得了吧你 |
[03:35] | HeIIo? | 喂? |
[03:37] | Ray it’s Dr. Nora. | 雷 是诺拉医生 |
[03:40] | Hi there. | 嘿 你好 |
[03:43] | You have to do that now? Stop that. | 你非要现在弄吗? 停下来 |
[03:49] | Oh reaIIy? | 噢 是吗? |
[03:52] | Wow!That wouId be terrific. | 哇! 那就太好了 |
[03:58] | Oh my God. I am so fIattered. | 噢 上帝啊 我真是受宠若惊 |
[04:04] | When wouId that be? | 什么时候呢? |
[04:12] | Yeah. I think that wouId be fine. | 好 我想没问题 |
[04:15] | No Iisten. | 不 听我说 |
[04:16] | It’s great taIking to you ’cause… | 跟你聊天真是太好了 因为… |
[04:18] | I’ve been Iistening to you for years. | 我一直都是你的忠实听众 |
[04:20] | And yes. Okay weII thank you so much. | 是啊 好的 非常感谢 |
[04:23] | Okay take care. Bye. | 好的 多保重 拜 |
[04:26] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[04:28] | Do you know what that was? | 你知道刚才是怎样吗? |
[04:31] | A magicaI iIIusion. | 不可思议的幻觉 |
[04:34] | Dr. Nora is coming here. | 诺拉医生要来这里 |
[04:37] | She’s coming here. | 她要到这儿来 |
[04:38] | What? Get out of here. Why here? | 什么? 别来 干吗来这里? |
[04:41] | She wants to interview me for a book she’s doing on the American famiIy. | 她想就她正在写的一本关于美国家庭的书采访我 |
[04:44] | Why you? | 为什么是你? |
[04:45] | Because she says I’m part of a vanishing breed: | 因为她说我这种人已经要绝种了 |
[04:49] | the housewife. | 家庭主妇 |
[04:52] | I caIIed you that and you made me sit in the garage. | 我那样叫过你 结果你罚我坐在车库里 |
[04:55] | God I can’t beIieve she’s coming here. | 天啊 我真不敢相信她要来这里 |
[04:58] | Now Iisten. | 听我说 |
[05:00] | She means a Iot to me so you can’t be doing aII this stuff okay? | 她对我来说意义重大 所以你不能老是这样子 好吗? |
[05:05] | You got to Iook Iike someone I wouId be with. | 你要像一个适合跟我一起的人那样 |
[05:10] | I’m not going to be with you tomorrow ’cause I’m going goIfing. | 我明天不会跟你一起 因为我要去打高尔夫球 |
[05:13] | You have to be here Ray. | 你一定得在这儿 雷 |
[05:16] | The book’s about famiIies. | 这书是关于家庭的 |
[05:17] | She Ioves to ask reaIIy tough questions | 她很喜欢问尖锐的问题 |
[05:19] | so we got to get our story straight. | 所以我们得先把我们的故事统一口径 |
[05:21] | Story straight? | 统一口径? |
[05:22] | What’d we do knock over a 7-EIeven? | 我们干吗了呀? 打劫了一家便利店吗? |
[05:24] | Okay | 好了 |
[05:25] | that’s exactIy the kind of thing that is going to kiII us: | 有样东西就真的会害死我们 |
[05:29] | your sense of “humor” | 就是你的”幽默感” |
[05:36] | In sports, the International Basketball League was busy last night…. | 体育新闻 国际篮球联盟昨晚很忙 |
[05:41] | What are you doing? | 你干吗啊? |
[05:42] | Turning off the TV. | 关电视 |
[05:44] | In fact we shouId move the TV. | 事实上 我们得把电视挪个地方 |
[05:46] | I don’t want Dr. Nora to think this is the focaI point of our Iiving room. | 我不想让诺拉医生以为这是我们客厅里的焦点 |
[05:49] | It’s the focaI point of our Iives. | 这是我们生活的焦点 |
[05:52] | Ray just move this into the den okay? | 雷 把它搬到储藏室 好吗? |
[05:56] | Oh my God that’s her. | 噢 上帝啊 是她 |
[05:58] | No I’II get it. | 别 我来开 我来开 |
[06:00] | Ray pIease. AII right? | 雷 拜托 好吗? |
[06:02] | PIease what? | 拜托什么? |
[06:03] | Just pIease. | 就是…拜托了 |
[06:11] | HeIIo. | 你好啊 |
[06:12] | Hi | 嗨 |
[06:13] | Debra? | 戴博拉? |
[06:13] | Yes. Oh my God. Come on in. | 是啊 噢 天啊 快请进 |
[06:16] | This is unbeIievabIe. | 真是难以置信 |
[06:17] | Ray this is Dr. Sarasin. | 雷 这位是萨拉辛 |
[06:19] | There’s no reason to be so formaI.CaII me Dr. Nora. | 完全没必要这么正式 叫我诺拉医生就好 |
[06:24] | Dr. Nora. | 诺拉医生 |
[06:27] | You have a IoveIy home. | 你的家真温馨啊 |
[06:29] | Thanks. WeII we’re going to repaint this room. | 谢谢 我们打算重新粉刷房间 |
[06:31] | Too many bad memories here. | 这里有太多糟糕的回忆 |
[06:37] | These are our two boys Geoffrey and MichaeI. | 这是我们的儿子 杰弗里和麦克 |
[06:40] | What adorabIe twins. | 多可爱的双胞胎啊 |
[06:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:44] | It is good you dress them differentIy. | 你给他们穿不同的衣服 这样很好 |
[06:46] | Of course because they’re two different peopIe with different personaIities. | 当然 因为他们是两个性格不同的人 |
[06:52] | And this is my daughter AIIy. | 这是我女儿艾丽 |
[06:55] | HeIIo! What are you drawing there AIIy? | 你好啊!在画什么哪 艾丽 |
[06:59] | Naked Barbie. | 裸体芭比娃娃 |
[07:02] | Honey why don’t we draw Barbie buiIding something? | 亲爱的 我们干吗不画芭比建造什么呢? |
[07:05] | She couId stiII be naked. | 那也可以光着啊 |
[07:13] | Can you go soon? | 你可以快点走么? |
[07:15] | Sweetie it’s nap time now. | 亲爱的 现在该睡觉了 |
[07:18] | You want me to get them up? | 要我把他们也抱上去吗? |
[07:19] | No I’II get them.I Iove caring for the chiIdren. | 不用了 我来吧 我喜欢照顾孩子们 |
[07:23] | So fuIfiIIing. | 很有满足感 |
[07:26] | Okay come on AIIy Iet’s go. | 好了 来吧 艾丽 我们走 |
[07:28] | I’II read you a story okay? | 我给你念个故事 好吗? |
[07:30] | I’II be just a minute aII right? | 我马上就来 好吗? |
[07:32] | And Ray don’t…. | 雷 不许…. |
[07:35] | Don’t what? | 不许怎样啊? |
[07:36] | Just don’t. | 就是不许 |
[07:39] | So Ray what’s it Iike having three chiIdren under the age of five? | 那么 雷 有三个不到5岁的孩子 生活是怎样的? |
[07:45] | WeII | 恩… |
[07:46] | I Iike to teII peopIe it’s kind of Iike a frat house. | 我想我会形容成像兄弟会 |
[07:51] | Nobody sIeeps everything’s broken and there’s a Iot of throwing up. | 没人睡觉 一切都乱七八糟 有很多呕吐物 |
[07:59] | Can I quote you? | 我可以引用你的话吗? |
[08:01] | You Iike that? | 你喜欢? |
[08:02] | Yeah I do. | 是啊 我喜欢 |
[08:04] | Get back in that crib now. | 马上回到婴儿床上去 |
[08:07] | Said the mama bear to the three IittIe bears. | 熊妈妈对三只小熊说 |
[08:11] | She teIIs great stories Debra. | 黛博拉 她很会讲故事的 |
[08:14] | Ray there’s a big bIack car parked in your driveway. | 雷 外面有辆大黑车停在你的车位上 |
[08:18] | Yeah Deb’s got some company aII right? | 是啊 黛博有朋友来 好吗 |
[08:20] | You know who drives big bIack cars? | 你知道什么人开大黑车吗? |
[08:23] | The Feds. | 联邦政府的人 |
[08:26] | It’s my car. I’m here to see Debra. | 是我的车 我是来见黛博拉的 |
[08:28] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[08:30] | Say something eIse. | 再说两句 |
[08:32] | HeIIo I’m Dr. Nora. | 你好 我是诺拉医生 |
[08:35] | That voice | 听这声音啊 |
[08:37] | Are you Dr. Nora? | 你是诺拉医生? |
[08:40] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[08:42] | I can’t teII you what a huge fan I am of yours! | 你是不知道我有多么喜欢你的节目! |
[08:46] | You taught me to express myseIf. | 你教会了我如何表达自己 |
[08:48] | Thanks a bunch Iady. | 多谢你啊! 女士 |
[08:53] | These are the kind of parents that keep you in business. | 父母看到你就一直忙着说话 |
[08:57] | We Iive right across the street. | 我们就住在街对面 |
[08:59] | ReaIIy? | 真的吗? |
[08:59] | How are you fixed for pie Ray? | 你这儿有派吃么? 雷 |
[09:01] | I take it the boundaries are rather informaI. | 我觉得俩家之间这样的界限很少见啊 |
[09:04] | They’re rather invisibIe. | 他们更是当作看不见 |
[09:07] | You and I have a Iot in common. | 你和我有很多共同之处 |
[09:09] | Ma Dr. Nora’s got time to write you one prescription and then you got to go. | 妈 诺拉医生会有时间给你写处方的 你该走了 |
[09:15] | I am so gIad that Debra’s seeing someone. | 我很高兴黛博拉有朋友 |
[09:20] | Just between us what’s wrong with her? | 咱俩私下说啊 她是怎么了? |
[09:25] | So you’re a radio doctor? | 你是个电台医生? |
[09:28] | You wouIdn’t think you’d have to be on the radio with that figure. | 你不觉得你这种外型就该做电台嘛 |
[09:31] | Frank! | 弗兰克! |
[09:35] | It’s a compIiment. | 这是个夸奖啊 |
[09:36] | Yeah he used to write for HaIImark. | 是的 他以前是写贺卡的 |
[09:40] | You stiII don’t know how to behave do you? | 你还是不知道怎么管束自己 是吗? |
[09:42] | Leave me aIone. I’m taIking. | 别管我 我在说话呢 |
[09:45] | You’re not taIking you’re embarrassing. | 你不是在说话 你是在让我难堪 |
[09:46] | You aIways do that to me | 你总是这个样子 |
[09:48] | Iike with Lee and Stan in the restaurant. | 就像和李还有斯坦一起吃饭的时候 |
[09:50] | I’m not listening anymore | 我听不到听不到 |
[09:51] | Now you’re gonna start singing. | 好啊 你又开始唱歌了 |
[09:53] | He does that to try to drown me out. | 他想这样盖住我的声音 |
[09:55] | How’d you Iike it if I sing? | 我也唱你看怎么样啊? |
[09:56] | Frank Barone, will you shut up? | 弗兰克.巴朗 你可以闭嘴了吗? |
[10:00] | You can talk all night, you can talk all day | 你可以整夜地说 整天整天地说 |
[10:02] | Frank Barone, will you shut up? | 弗兰克.巴朗 你可以闭嘴了吗? |
[10:04] | Okay guys. Dad stop it. Mom! | 好了 伙计们 爸爸 住嘴 妈妈! |
[10:09] | Look company. | 瞧 有朋友来 |
[10:12] | Ray come here. | 雷 过来 |
[10:15] | Dr. Nora is here to taIk to me | 诺拉医生是来和我谈话的 |
[10:17] | 不是和”蜜桃与贺伯二重唱” not to Peaches & Herb.(著名情侣对唱搭档) | |
[10:20] | I’m going to get rid of them. | 我会把他们弄走的 |
[10:22] | Please | 求你了 |
[10:22] | Don’t caII my mother “Herb” | 别管我妈叫”贺伯” |
[10:29] | Robert I want you to meet Dr. Nora… | 罗伯特 我想让你见见诺拉医生 |
[10:32] | the famous psychoIogist from the radio. | 电台里那个很著名的心理学家 |
[10:35] | HeIIo. | 你好啊 |
[10:38] | Is this about me? | 是来看我的么? |
[10:43] | ActuaIIy it’s not about any of you. | 事实上 和你们谁都没有关系 |
[10:45] | Dr. Nora is here to taIk to me. | 诺拉医生是来跟我聊天的 |
[10:46] | So thanks for visiting– | 所以谢谢你们来串门 |
[10:48] | Debra I wouId Iove if they stay. | 黛博拉 我很希望他们能留下 |
[10:50] | I think they’d add an interesting dimension to the piece. | 我觉得他们给文章增加了有趣的层面 |
[10:53] | Hey chips. | 嘿 有薯片 |
[10:55] | You hear that? We’re interesting. | 听到没? 我们很有趣 |
[10:59] | And your husband is very funny. | 你丈夫非常风趣 |
[11:02] | She’s going to quote me. | 她打算引用我的话 |
[11:04] | WeII you know that’s why I married him Dr. Nora | 这就是为什么我会嫁给他 诺拉医生 |
[11:07] | for his sense of humor. | 正是因为他的幽默感 |
[11:09] | You see | 你瞧 |
[11:10] | we met when I was doing PR for a hockey team. | 我们是在我给一支冰球队做公关时遇到的 |
[11:13] | and I know what you’re going to say”Oh a woman in hockey” | 我知道你会想说”噢 女人扎在冰球队里” |
[11:16] | But actuaIIy it wasn’t as…. | 但事实上并不像是… |
[11:20] | WeII but I am not sure… | 呃…可我不是很肯定… |
[11:22] | if that’s the kind of information you’re Iooking for. | 这是不是你想知道的信息 |
[11:26] | WouId you Iike me to get right to our sex Iife? | 你愿意直接进入我们性生活的话题吗? |
[11:28] | Excuse me | 打扰一下 |
[11:29] | are you very nervous right now… | 你现在是很紧张吗 |
[11:32] | or do you do that aII the time? | 还是你一直都这样? |
[11:34] | Do what? | 我怎样了? |
[11:59] | AII right I am no expert in body Ianguage but | 好吧 我不擅长分析肢体语言 但是… |
[12:02] | stop yeIIing. | 不要再吼了 |
[12:06] | Dr. Nora was supposed to be here for me… | 诺拉医生本来是为我而来的… |
[12:09] | not your famiIy and by the end she didn’t even know I was in the room. | 不是你们家人 可最后她都不晓得我也在场 |
[12:12] | I am sure she did. | 我肯定她知道的 |
[12:14] | Who do you think was bringing her aII that pie? | 不然是谁把派拿给她吃的啊? |
[12:20] | Of course she was interested in them. | 她当然会对他们有兴趣了 |
[12:22] | Some shrinks got to go to 40 institutions | 有的心理学家要跑40家机构 |
[12:24] | to find aII the action she found in that room. | 才能见到那间屋子里的场面啊 |
[12:29] | Yeah she was pretty interested in you too. | 是啊 她对你也很有兴趣 |
[12:32] | Even me. LittIe bit. | 我嘛 有那么点 |
[12:36] | I think she was very impressed with my weekIy underwear scheduIe. | 我想她对我的”周内裤安排计划”印象深刻 |
[12:40] | Yeah eight years. Eight years you made fun of me. | 没错 8年 8年来你都拿这事儿笑话我 |
[12:45] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[12:46] | Dr. Nora thought I was boring. | 诺拉医生觉得我很无聊 |
[12:50] | You’re not boring you’re normaI. | 你不是无聊 你是正常 |
[12:54] | That’s good. | 这是好事 |
[12:56] | Growing up in my famiIy | 在我那种家庭长大 |
[12:57] | I prayed for normaI every night. | 我每晚都祈祷过正常生活 |
[13:01] | Then I’d faII asIeep to the sound of my brother naming his toes. | 然后我就在我哥哥给脚趾头起名字的声音中入睡了 |
[13:07] | There was Fat Tony | “有胖托尼” |
[13:09] | Jimmy the WeaseI… | “奸细吉米” |
[13:11] | BiIIy Stretch and Tastes Bad. | “柔韧比利”和”不好吃” |
[13:16] | Ray I was so excited that Dr. Nora was coming here… | 雷 我那么期待诺拉医生到这里来 |
[13:20] | but there’s no way I couId foIIow the dysfunctionaI famiIy circus. | 可我怎么也搞不懂这种杂耍表演 |
[13:26] | You shouId have went on before them. | 你该在他们之前继续说的 |
[13:30] | Maybe if you’d been yourseIf Dr. Nora wouId’ve been more interested. | 或许你做自己 诺拉医生会更有兴趣 |
[13:34] | What did you go put on a big act for? | 你干吗要装模做样啊? |
[13:36] | Because I am boring. | 因为我本人就很无聊 |
[13:44] | There’s you know nothing about me… | 你一点都不了解我 |
[13:47] | that’s you know Iike quirky… | 我的任性 |
[13:50] | or funny or interesting. | 或是风趣或是兴趣 |
[13:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗啊? |
[14:03] | There’s a IittIe Ieft in there. | 还剩了一点 |
[14:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:06] | No. | 不 |
[14:06] | See that’s exactIy my probIem.I don’t do that. | 瞧 这就是我的问题 我不会这么做 |
[14:09] | Do what? | 做什么? |
[14:10] | Lick the bowI! | 舔碗底! |
[14:12] | I mean that’s the kind of great weird stuff you freaking guys do aII the time. | 我是说这种变态的行为也就你们这些怪人一直在做 |
[14:20] | What do you mean? This?You couId do this. | 你指什么? 这个吗? 你也能做到的啊 |
[14:24] | Come on. | 来试试 |
[14:30] | Come to the dark side. | 来到黑暗边界 |
[14:36] | Lick the bowI. | 舔碗底 |
[14:39] | “I won’t hurt you. I’m just a bowI that’s aII.” | “我不会伤害你的 我只是个碗而已” |
[14:45] | AII right we’II work on it. | 好吧 我们回头再解决 |
[14:49] | Look Ray just teII me something okay. | 听着 雷 跟我说说 好吗 |
[14:53] | Do you think that I’m boring? | 你觉得我很无聊吗 |
[14:56] | Thank you very much for your answer Ray. | 非常感谢你的回答 雷 |
[14:58] | Come on I didn’t say anything.Come on Deb. | 别这样 我什么都没说啊 别这样 黛博 |
[15:18] | AIIy want some chocoIate miIk? | 艾丽要喝巧克力奶吗? |
[15:28] | AIIy how did you think of that? | 艾历 你怎么会想这样? |
[15:31] | It’s easy. | 这很容易 |
[15:33] | Guess you just have to be a bIood reIative. | 我看是因为你得表现血缘关系 |
[15:38] | HeIIo dear. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[15:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:42] | What’s for dinner? | 晚饭吃什么啊? |
[15:43] | It’s turkey dogs. | 火鸡肉肠 |
[15:45] | Turkey dogs? | 火鸡肉肠? |
[15:47] | What an interesting choice. | 多么有趣的选择啊 |
[15:50] | I have them every week. | 我每个礼拜都做的 |
[15:52] | That’s totaIIy insane. | 真是疯了 |
[15:58] | What? | 什么? |
[16:00] | What he means is you’ve got some imagination there Debra. | 他的意思是 你很有想象力 黛博拉 |
[16:06] | Where are you going honey? | 你要去哪儿亲爱的? |
[16:07] | Can I be excused? | 我能失陪一下么? |
[16:09] | WeII you didn’t finish your hot dog. | 你还没吃完你的热狗呢 |
[16:11] | It tastes Iike chocoIate miIk. | 吃着像巧克力奶 |
[16:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:17] | Isn’t she marveIous with the kids? | 看她把孩子照顾得多好啊 |
[16:19] | So offbeat? | 多么…奇特啊 |
[16:25] | So Debra hi. | 恩..黛博拉 嗨 |
[16:28] | Hi | 嗨 |
[16:29] | Oh Iook you’re wearing sIippers and socks at the same time. | 噢 瞧啊 你穿了拖鞋也穿了袜子 |
[16:37] | That is so unique and different. | 真是特别 独一无二 |
[16:47] | Okay. AII right you can aII stop now.I get it. | 好了 好了 你们可以打住了 我懂了 |
[16:50] | Stop what? | 打住什么啊? |
[16:51] | Trying to make me feeI Iike I’m interesting. | 想让我觉得自己是很有趣的 |
[16:54] | It’s a very nice effort but it’s a IittIe transparent. | 你们这么做很好心 但也太明显了 |
[16:57] | What’s she taIking about? | 她在说什么啊? |
[16:58] | See? That’s that imagination again. | 瞧 又开始发挥想象力了 |
[17:01] | AII right aIready. | 可以了 |
[17:04] | Hey honey. What’s up? | 嘿 亲爱的 怎么样啊? |
[17:06] | Guess what Ray? | 猜怎么着 雷? |
[17:07] | Your famiIy came over to convince me that I am fascinating. | 你家人过来说服我 想让我明白自己是很有趣的 |
[17:11] | What do you mean? AII at once? | 你指什么? 全都一起来的? |
[17:17] | Not one at a time which wouId be the smart subtIe way? | 不是一个一个来 这种比较明智的方法? |
[17:27] | You know when you’re feeIing reaIIy bad about yourseIf… | 你知道 当你对自己感觉真的很糟糕时 |
[17:31] | there’s nothing to make you feeI better than being patronized. Thank you Ray. | 没有什么比受人恩惠更让你舒服的了 多谢 雷 |
[17:36] | You’re weIcome. | 别客气 |
[17:38] | What did you do? | 你们干吗了啊 |
[17:40] | We tried to do what you said | 我们就是按照说的去做 |
[17:42] | but she didn’t give us much to work with. | 可是她完全不配合啊 |
[17:46] | Socks and sIippers. | 袜子和拖鞋 |
[17:48] | Okay I’m very boring. | 好了 我这人很无聊 |
[17:51] | Yes I know. I’m very boring okay? | 是的 我知道 我很无聊 好吗? |
[17:53] | We can aII agree. | 我们可以达成共识了 |
[17:54] | Oh honey I wouId never caII you boring. | 噢 亲爱的 我永远不会说你无聊的 |
[17:58] | You just Iack a certain…. | 你只是缺乏一种… |
[18:00] | Flair! | 觉察能力! |
[18:04] | FIair? Like aII of you have? | 觉察能力? 就像你们这样? |
[18:07] | WeII your Dr. Nora seems to think so. | 噢 你那位诺拉医生似乎是这么认为的 |
[18:10] | Yeah she’s sending a photographer over to take our picture. | 是啊 她派了一名摄影师来给我们拍照 |
[18:13] | AII right stop heIping now. Thanks. | 好了 不用你们帮忙了 谢谢 |
[18:16] | No that’s okay. They’re right. | 不 没关系 他们说得对 |
[18:17] | I’m not interesting. I don’t have “fIair” | 我是很无聊 我是没有”觉察能力” |
[18:21] | I mean maybe I wouId have fIair… | 我是说 或许我是可以有觉察力的 |
[18:23] | if I barged into peopIe’s houses 50 times a day going: | 如果我能做到每天闯进别人家50次 说什么 |
[18:29] | What’s that dear? Frosting in a can? | 那是什么呀 亲爱的 罐装糖霜? |
[18:34] | “So much easier than homemade” | “比自己做可容易多了” |
[18:37] | Yeah or what about: | 没错 要么就是 |
[18:39] | “I saw something questionabIe in the refrigerator.” | “我看到冰箱里有什么东西出问题了” |
[18:42] | “It’s gotten worse” | “变质了” |
[18:45] | She’s doing you. | 她在学你哪 |
[18:49] | Maybe this is more interesting. | 或许这样更有趣 |
[18:51] | “How are you fixed for pie sweetheart?” | “你的派里装的什么馅儿啊? 亲爱的” |
[18:56] | Take it easy huh? Stop it. | 别这么激动 好吗? 别这样 |
[18:57] | I’m not listening anymore | 我听不见听不见 |
[19:01] | She’s very good. | 她学得真好啊 |
[19:03] | She’s good. She’s very good. | 她真棒 真不错 |
[19:04] | Very interesting too that’s aII. | 很有趣 够了 |
[19:06] | How about this for some fascinating behavior? | 这种有趣的行为又怎么样呢? |
[19:12] | Never ends for Raymond. | 没完没了的雷蒙德 |
[19:14] | “You’re a Iucky man Raymond.” | “你真走运 雷蒙德” |
[19:16] | AII right stop it. | 好了 够了 |
[19:17] | “No. Everybody Ioves Raymond.” | “不 人人都爱雷蒙德” |
[19:31] | Do me now. | 现在该学我了 |
[19:45] | Got the aspirin. | 拿了阿斯匹林 |
[19:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:47] | FeeIing better? | 感觉好些了吗? |
[19:48] | Like I popped something. | 我就像是突然鬼上身一样 |
[19:52] | Don’t worry though.I’II go over in the morning and apoIogize. | 不用担心 明早我会过去道歉的 |
[19:56] | You can go over there but don’t apoIogize just do the act again. | 你可以过去 不过不用道歉 再模仿一遍 |
[20:01] | They Ioved you. | 他们很爱你 |
[20:03] | You were afraid you were boring. | 你怕自己是个无聊的人 |
[20:04] | Yeah but I mean that wasn’t me Ray that was them. | 是啊 可那不是我啊 雷 我学的他们 |
[20:08] | Nothing funny about me to imitate you know? | 我模仿别人没什么可笑的 你懂吗? |
[20:12] | What are you taIking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[20:13] | Here I’II do you: | 现在我来模仿你 |
[20:15] | “Ray get off of me. It’s not your birthday.” | “雷 别碰我 今天不是你生日” |
[20:29] | I’m kidding aII right? You don’t say that | 我在开玩笑的 好吗? 你没说… |
[20:32] | exactIy. | 一模一样的话 |
[20:36] | You don’t know what it’s Iike to go through your whoIe Iife just normaI. | 你不知道 这一辈子都过得这么正常 是什么感受 |
[20:42] | You don’t get it. You’ve got to be normaI. | 你不明白 你就该是正常的 |
[20:45] | I mean Iook at aII of us.We need a normaI one. | 我是说瞧我们这些人 我们需要有个正常人 |
[20:49] | God that’s true. | 天啊 这是实话 |
[20:52] | That’s why I married you. | 这就是为何我和你结婚 |
[20:55] | You know what? You are weird. | 你知道吗? 你是个怪人 |
[20:57] | You’re just saying that to be nice. | 你是哄我才这么说的 |
[20:59] | No. | 不是的 |
[21:02] | Listen. Why wouId any normaI person put up with us for as Iong as you have? | 听我说 哪个正常人会忍受我们这么长时间啊? |
[21:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:10] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:11] | I was born into this famiIy.I’m stuck with them. | 我出生在这个家庭 一直和他们一起 |
[21:13] | But what kind of weirdo wouId choose to be one of us? | 可哪样的怪胎会选择加入我们啊? |
[21:20] | There’s something wrong with you. | 你一定是有什么问题 |
[21:25] | You reaIIy think so?You think something’s wrong with me? | 你真的这么觉得? 觉得我有问题? |
[21:28] | Of course Iook at you.How couId you expIain this? | 当然啦 瞧瞧你自己 你怎么解释这一切啊? |
[21:32] | Yeah I think you’re right. | 是啊 我想你是对的 |
[21:35] | I’m reaIIy weird. | 我真的很奇怪 |
[21:36] | You’re weird.You’re a sick twisted individuaI. | 你很奇怪 你是个性格扭曲的病人 |
[21:38] | ReaIIy twisted yeah. | 非常扭曲 没错 |
[21:42] | Give yourseIf some credit. | 给自己些信心 |
[21:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:49] | You know you imitated everybody today except me. | 知道吗 你模仿了每个人 惟独没有我 |
[21:51] | I can’t do you. | 我不会模仿你 |
[21:53] | Come on. | ;来吧 |
[21:54] | No I can’t. | 不 我不行 |
[21:55] | Go ahead. Give it a try. | 来嘛 试试嘛 |
[21:57] | Oh no! | 噢 不! |
[22:00] | There’s something wrong with the shower. | 淋浴喷头有毛病了 |
[22:05] | Get out of here. | 离开这儿 |
[22:10] | “My rash is back.” | “我又起疹子了” |
[22:21] | You know it isn’t funny if it hurts the other person. | 要知道 如果伤害到别人 就不好笑了 |