时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Okay so this is the soIar system right? We have Saturn… | 好了 这就是太阳系 对吗? 我们有土星 |
[00:07] | and PIuto. | 还有冥王星 |
[00:08] | Hey have you seen my softbaII stuff? | 嘿 你们有看到我打垒球的东西吗? |
[00:10] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[00:11] | Honey you’re eating Jupiter! | 亲爱的 你正在吃木星 |
[00:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:14] | It’s got a crater in it now. | 现在上面有火山口了 |
[00:19] | You know you said you weren’t gonna be pIaying softbaII anymore. | 你知道 你说过不会再打垒球的 |
[00:22] | No this is my Iast year. | 不 这是我最后一年 |
[00:24] | We’re going aII the way.I’m gonna be a winner. | 我们一路领先 我会拿冠军的 |
[00:27] | You’re asking a Iot from a game. | 你对这比赛的要求还真多啊 |
[00:34] | Hi I’m Ray and I Iive here in Long IsIand | 嗨 我叫雷 跟我老婆黛博拉一起 |
[00:36] | with my wife Debra. | 住在长岛 |
[00:38] | She’s great with the kids, | 她很会带孩子 |
[00:39] | the house, everything. | 很会收拾 总之很能干 |
[00:41] | I don’t know how she does it. | 我不知道她是怎么做到的 |
[00:43] | We’ve got a daughter AIIy… | 我们有个女儿叫艾丽… |
[00:45] | and twin two-year-oId boys. | 还有一对两岁大的双胞胎儿子 |
[00:48] | It’s not really about the kids. | 孩子们并不是最大的问题 |
[00:50] | My parents Iive across the street. | 我父母就住在街对面 |
[00:54] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[00:55] | And my brother Iives with them. | 我哥哥和他们住在一起 |
[00:58] | Now, not every family | 现在并不是每个家庭 |
[01:00] | would go by on a conveyor belt for you… | 都会有家人络绎不绝的造访 |
[01:02] | but mine would because– | 不过 我家就会 因为 |
[01:03] | Everybody Ioves Raymond. | 人人都爱雷蒙德 |
[01:06] | Yeah. | 是啊是啊是啊 |
[01:13] | Okay see this radish?That’s going to be Mars. | 好了 瞧见这个小萝卜没?这就代表火星 |
[01:15] | That’s Earth’s next-door neighbor. | 是地球的隔壁邻居 |
[01:17] | Hey Debra I got to use your dryer. | 嘿 黛博拉 我要用下你的烘干机 |
[01:19] | Ours is out of whack and I got a handbaII game in two hours. | 我们的坏了 我两小时后有手球比赛 |
[01:22] | I can’t teII whether Marie washed these | 我不知道是玛丽洗了这衣服 |
[01:24] | or if they’re stiII damp from Tuesday’s game. | 还是周二打球一直没干 |
[01:29] | Okay I’m sorry honey.Now where were we? | 好了 不好意思 亲爱的 我们说到哪了? |
[01:31] | Debra Iook do me a favor.I’m caIIing ChanneI 11. | 黛博拉 帮我个忙 我要打给11频道 |
[01:35] | Ask the Iady which Twilight Zone is on tonight. | 问一下他们今晚”阴阳界”演哪集 |
[01:37] | Robert no. Why don’t you ask her that? | 罗伯特 不要 你干吗不去问她? |
[01:39] | She knows my voice. | 她听得出我的声音 |
[01:42] | Yeah heIIo? | 喂 你好 |
[01:45] | Can you teII me which episode of Twilight Zone is on tonight pIease? | 麻烦告诉我今晚演哪集”阴阳界”吗? |
[01:51] | Yeah. Okay thank you. | 恩 好的 谢谢 |
[01:53] | Lady picks up a hitchhiker who turns out to be Death. | 女主角让一个搭车的人上车 结果那人变成了死神 |
[01:56] | That’s a great one.You wouId think Death is a big guy. | 这集很好看 大家都觉得死神很高大 |
[01:59] | But he’s a IittIe guy. | 但他却是个小个子 |
[02:02] | Genius. | 天才 |
[02:05] | My shorts are riding aIong with some of your fine washabIes. | 我的短裤正和你的几件好衣服一起奔腾着 |
[02:09] | Hey kids Iet me get a sniff. | 嘿 孩子们 让我闻两口 |
[02:11] | No Frank not right now. I’m trying to get– | 不 弗兰克 现在不行 我正要… |
[02:14] | They’re the fountain of youth. | 他们是年轻朝气的源泉 |
[02:15] | I’m sucking in that youth. | 我要吸收这股朝气 |
[02:17] | PIease Frank– | 拜托 弗兰克 |
[02:18] | It’s magic! | 这是法术 |
[02:20] | You’re sIobbering on them okay? | 你弄他们一脑袋口水 好吗 |
[02:21] | These potatoes are great. | 这些土豆真好吃 |
[02:23] | Robert those are for company tonight. | 罗伯特 这些是今晚给客人吃的 |
[02:25] | God. Ray! | 天啊 雷! |
[02:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦? |
[02:27] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[02:28] | Your brother came over to find out what episode of Twilight Zone is on tonight. | 你哥哥过来想知道今晚演哪集”阴阳界” |
[02:31] | Which one? | 哪集? |
[02:32] | Death the hitchhiker. | 死神搭便车 |
[02:33] | LittIe guy? Good one. | 小个子? 好看 |
[02:37] | LittIe guy. | 小个子 |
[02:39] | Dad what are you doing here? | 爸爸 你在这儿干吗呢? |
[02:40] | Waiting for his shorts to dry. | 等他的短裤干了 |
[02:49] | His handbaII shorts are in our dryer Ray. | 他的手球短裤在我们的烘干机里 雷 |
[02:51] | Okay. HandbaII aII right. | 好 手球是吧 |
[02:54] | I was way off there. | 我真是离谱 |
[02:57] | Hi Iisten I brought you some whoIe miIk. | 嗨 瞧 我给你拿了些全脂牛奶 |
[02:59] | I think you couId use some caIcium in this house. | 我想你们家人需要补钙 |
[03:02] | What? | 什么? |
[03:03] | Don’t be aIarmed dear. | 别这么大惊小怪 亲爱的 |
[03:04] | It’s just that when I was here this morning the twins Iooked bow-Iegged. | 只是我今早看着孩子们有些O型腿 |
[03:07] | Thank you Marie but we have miIk. | 谢谢你 玛丽 不过我们有牛奶了 |
[03:09] | No I threw it out. | 不是的 我都扔了 |
[03:11] | It smeIIed questionabIe. | 闻起来有点过期了 |
[03:13] | Marie we don’t need your miIk okay? | 玛丽 我们不需要你来买牛奶 好吗? |
[03:16] | And don’t throw our miIk…. | 不要把我们的牛奶扔… |
[03:17] | Where’s my pot roast? | 我的烧牛肉呢? |
[03:19] | That’s over at my house. | 在我家呢 |
[03:21] | What’s it doing over there? | 怎么会在那儿? |
[03:23] | When I smeIIed it earIier it definiteIy needed some work. | 我之前闻了一下 真的需要再加工 |
[03:27] | What? | 什么? |
[03:28] | I drained it and now I’m readjusting the spices. | 我把汤都倒了 重新加了调料 |
[03:30] | What do you got it up on the Iift over there Mom? | 你踩什么上去的啊妈妈 梯子么? |
[03:33] | Marie I made that roast for company tonight. | 玛丽 我是为了今晚客人做的 |
[03:36] | Listen caII me Iater this afternoon.I’II Iet you know how it’s going. | 听好 今天下午晚些时候打给我 我会告诉你做得怎样了 |
[03:40] | You go into my refrigerator– | 你打开我的冰箱… |
[03:42] | No I think it’s time….Maybe we shouId Ieave. FoIIow me. | 不 我想现在…我们或许该走了 跟我走吧 |
[03:45] | What about my shorts? | 我的短裤怎么办? |
[03:46] | Dad nobody’s gonna touch it. | 爸爸 不会有人碰的 |
[03:48] | I’m just trying to heIp. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[03:49] | HeIp me now pIease. | 麻烦现在帮帮我 |
[03:51] | Robert pIease come on. | 罗伯特 拜托 走吧 |
[03:54] | Bread? | 面包呢? |
[03:54] | Yeah you can have it. | 好 你拿着吃吧 |
[03:55] | Great. | 好极了 |
[04:00] | Ray am I a bad person? | 雷 我是个坏人么 |
[04:04] | No. | 不是的 |
[04:05] | Because I am having some bad thoughts. | 因为我有些坏主意 |
[04:09] | WeII they’II do that to you. | 噢 他们是会造成你这样的 |
[04:11] | My God I just can’t take any more.Let’s just move. | 天啊 我再也受不了了 我们搬家吧 |
[04:14] | BeIieve me I wouId Iove to. | 相信我 我也很想的 |
[04:16] | We can’t right now. | 现在还不行 |
[04:17] | When can we? | 那什么时候啊? |
[04:18] | Five seconds after we can afford it. | 我们有钱供房子时5秒钟后就搬 |
[04:22] | I wouId never have thought that I wouId miss our IittIe apartment in Queens. | 我从没想过我竟然会想念我们在皇后区的小公寓 |
[04:26] | Come on that apartment was tiny cramped and noisy. | 拜托 那公寓又小有窄 还很吵 |
[04:30] | And your parents wouId onIy visit every other month. | 你爹妈每隔一个月才去一次 |
[04:33] | I Ioved that pIace. | 我爱那个地方 |
[04:34] | I know. | 我懂 |
[04:36] | Remember? It had that IittIe kitchenette. | 记得那个简陋的小厨房么 |
[04:38] | Yeah. Remember the cozy IittIe bedroom? | 是啊 记得那个舒适的小卧房么 |
[04:41] | And we had that cute IittIe Ioveseat. | 我们还有个很可爱的情人座椅 |
[04:46] | Why did we ever Ieave? | 我们干吗要离开那里呢? |
[04:53] | 三年前 | |
[04:54] | You aII done AIIy? | 你都吃完啦? 艾丽 |
[04:56] | Mommy wiII heIp you okay? | 妈妈来帮你 好吗? |
[05:00] | That Iooks yummy. | 看起来真好吃啊 |
[05:05] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[05:09] | Come on it’s my Iast year. | 别这样 这是我最后一年了 |
[05:11] | Yeah. Grab me the ice cream wiII you? | 是啊 把冰淇淋拿给我好吗? |
[05:17] | Ice cream? | 冰淇淋? |
[05:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:19] | We onIy got three more. | 我们只剩三个了 |
[05:23] | That’s aII right I don’t need a bowI. | 这样就行 不用拿碗 |
[05:27] | We couId just tie it around your neck and keep your hands free for cookies. | 我们可以就给你栓脖子上 这样你就腾出手吃饼干了 |
[05:33] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[05:38] | Tomorrow’s the big sonogram. | 明天要去做超声波了 |
[05:40] | Get to know everything. | 就可以知道一切了 |
[05:42] | No I toId you.I don’t want to know what’s in there… | 不 我告诉过你了 我不想知道里面有什么 |
[05:44] | besides the ice cream. | 除了冰淇淋 |
[05:47] | Okay fine. I won’t teII you.But I want to know this time. | 好吧 我不告诉你 不过这次我想知道 |
[05:50] | My mother said you’re having a boy. | 我妈说你要生个男孩儿 |
[05:52] | You’re carrying Iow and your nose is buIbous. | 你的肚子往下 而且你是蒜头鼻子 |
[05:56] | You shouId be happy no matter what we have Ray. | 不管我们生的是啥你都得感到高兴 雷 |
[05:58] | You shouIdn’t be rooting for a boy. | 你不能一心只想要男孩 |
[06:00] | I’m not rooting. | 我没有 |
[06:02] | We have a girI which is the greatest gift in the worId. | 我们的女儿 是这世界上最好的礼物 |
[06:07] | To want another one wouId be greedy. | 想再要一个就太贪心了 |
[06:12] | You’re such a phiIanthropist Ray. | 你真是个慈善家 雷 |
[06:14] | That’s me. | 没错 |
[06:20] | Hi Robert. How are you? | 嗨 罗伯特 你好吗? |
[06:23] | You mind if I hang around here for a whiIe? | 你不介意我在这里待一会儿吧? |
[06:25] | Sure. You’re aIways weIcome here. | 当然不会 随时欢迎你来 |
[06:32] | I teII you Raymond you got it aII:a kid one on the way… | 告诉你吧 雷蒙德 你拥有一切:一个即将出生的孩子 |
[06:37] | Iove. | 爱 |
[06:39] | Oh boy. | 噢 天啊 |
[06:39] | You and Joanne fighting again? | 你和乔安娜又打架了? |
[06:41] | “Again”impIies we stopped. | “又”? 好象我们有停止过似的 |
[06:43] | You know why she yeIIed at me today? | 知道她今天为啥冲我大喊大叫么? |
[06:44] | I was pIaying Ping-Pong during Iunch. | 我吃饭时打乒乓球 |
[06:47] | What? | 什么? |
[06:48] | What’s wrong with that? | 这有什么问题吗? |
[06:48] | I had fun without her. | 没有和她一起分享乐趣 |
[06:52] | You know you two have to taIk this stuff out. | 知道吗 你们俩得把这些事情讲清楚 |
[06:55] | I try. I’m very big on communication. | 我试过 我很擅长沟通的 |
[06:57] | I can taIk a guy off a bridge but when it comes to my wife…. | 我能劝一个家伙从瞧上下来 可轮到自己老婆… |
[07:01] | AII right it’s bad. | 好了 很糟糕 |
[07:04] | Robert it’s bad. | 罗伯特 这很糟 |
[07:05] | No. | 不 |
[07:08] | I’m aII right.I’m not gonna Iet it drag me down. | 我没事 我不会被打垮的 |
[07:11] | If she doesn’t want me… | 如果她不想要我 |
[07:12] | I’m sure there are pIenty of other women out there who might. | 我肯定外面还有很多女人愿意要我 可能吧 |
[07:18] | Listen I’m sure it’s aII gonna work out. | 听我说 我肯定可以解决的 |
[07:20] | Yeah I hope so for her sake | 是啊 为了她 我希望如此 |
[07:21] | She couId end up a divorced 40-year-oId Iiving in her parents’ basement. | 不然她就得40岁打离婚 孤独地住在父母的地下室里 |
[07:35] | Here you go come on.You didn’t eat your potatoes. | 来 快点吃 你没吃的土豆哟 |
[07:38] | See how good they are? Come on. | 瞧多好吃啊 来吧 |
[07:40] | These are yummy. Watch Mommy. | 很好吃的 瞧妈妈的 |
[07:43] | See? | 瞧? |
[07:44] | Good? | 好吃? |
[07:45] | Yeah they’re good. They’re yummy.Come on. | 是的 很好吃的 美味极了 快吃吧 |
[07:47] | You Iike potatoes.Look you haven’t even touched your corn. | 你喜欢吃土豆的 瞧你都没碰勺子 |
[07:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:58] | Hi Daddy. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[07:59] | How did it go?PIease don’t give up too much information. | 怎么样? 拜托不要说太多 |
[08:04] | How did the sonogram go? | 超声波结果怎样? |
[08:06] | Ray you are not gonna beIieve– | 雷 你不会相信的 |
[08:08] | No no. | 不 别别别 |
[08:10] | You’re giving it away right there. | 你这就要说出来了 |
[08:13] | I didn’t even say anything. | 我什么都没说啊 |
[08:14] | You had that “It’s a girI” Iook on your face. | 你脸上就一副”是个女孩”的表情 |
[08:17] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[08:18] | See now you’re teIIing me that it’s a boy. | 瞧 你这就是告诉我是个男孩 |
[08:20] | Stop yeIIing. You’re making me hungry. | 别叫 你让我肚子饿了 |
[08:23] | I’II stop yeIIing if you stop teIIing me what the baby is. | 如果你不再告诉我是男是女 我就不叫了 |
[08:27] | Just teII me is it heaIthy? | 告诉我健康吗? |
[08:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:29] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[08:34] | Fine. Okay. | 好 好吧 |
[08:36] | You’II find out in four months. | 4个月后你就知道了 |
[08:38] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[08:46] | So you’re thinking of names now? | 那你开始想名字了吗? |
[08:48] | Yeah a IittIe. | 是啊 想了几个 |
[08:52] | Are you thinking of names Iike Geoffrey? | 你有在想叫杰弗里么? |
[08:55] | Do you wanna know or not? | 你想不想知道? |
[08:55] | No. | 不想 |
[08:58] | UnIess you can’t rest untiI I know. | 除非你忍不到我知道那天 |
[09:01] | Ray come on. Just come here. | 雷 过来 来这里 |
[09:03] | ShouId I? | 有必要么? |
[09:04] | Yes come on. Sit down. | 是的 快过来 坐下 |
[09:06] | You know aIready right? | 你已经知道了 是吧? |
[09:08] | Look at this okay? | 看看这个 好吗? |
[09:17] | I don’t know what the heII I’m Iooking at. | 我不知道我看的这是什么鬼东西 |
[09:22] | Okay Iet me show you your handiwork. | 好了 我来给你展示一下你的作品 |
[09:27] | There’s a Ieg. | 这是一条腿 |
[09:29] | Right. | 是啊 |
[09:30] | That’s another Ieg. | 这是另一条腿 |
[09:34] | What’s that in between? | 之间的是什么? |
[09:38] | Is that an arm? | 是条胳膊么? |
[09:39] | It’s not an arm. | 那不是胳膊 |
[09:39] | You’re damn right it’s not an arm! | 你说得对极了 不是胳膊! |
[09:42] | I knew it! | 我就知道! |
[09:44] | I knew it was a boy! | 我就知道是个男孩! |
[09:46] | You did it buIbous. | 你做到了 蒜头鼻子 |
[09:50] | This is unbeIievabIe. | 真是难以置信 |
[09:53] | A girI wouId have been great too.But it’s a boy! | 是女孩儿也很好 但是个男孩子啊! |
[09:58] | Wait come here.I gotta teII you something eIse. | 等下 过来 我再告诉你点别的事 |
[10:01] | I’m dizzy. | 我头晕 |
[10:02] | Come here Iook. | 过来看 |
[10:06] | There’s his IittIe something. | 这是他的小东西 |
[10:09] | Look at that! | 瞧啊! |
[10:10] | It’s cute right? | 是不是很可爱? |
[10:15] | And then there is another IittIe something. | 旁边还有另一个小东西 |
[10:21] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思啊? |
[10:25] | It’s twins Ray. | 是双胞胎 雷 |
[10:29] | What? | 什么? |
[10:30] | Two boys. | 两个男孩 |
[10:34] | What right now? | 现在吗? |
[10:39] | In here? | 在里面? |
[10:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:45] | Are you happy? | 你开心吗? |
[10:52] | This is unbeIievabIe. | 真是难以置信啊 |
[10:57] | It’s fantastic. | 真是太棒了 |
[10:59] | Somebody has to show me how to do a cartwheeI right now. | 谁来告诉我现在该怎么翻个跟头啊 |
[11:03] | Don’t Iook at me. | 别看我 |
[11:04] | But how does that happen?Twins don’t run in our famiIy. | 可怎么会这样的呢?我们家没有过双胞胎啊 |
[11:08] | I’II bet it’s because I switched to boxers. | 我看一定是因为我改穿四角内裤 |
[11:12] | Did I kiss you aIready? | 我亲过你了吗? |
[11:13] | Yeah but you can– | 是的 但你可以… |
[11:15] | Show me again. | 再给我看一次 |
[11:16] | See? | 瞧 |
[11:17] | There’s a IittIe something | 这有一个小东西 |
[11:19] | and there’s another IittIe something. | 那边又有一个小东西 |
[11:21] | Am I a man or what? | 我是男人还是什么啊? |
[11:27] | In schooI they used to pIay keep-away with my hat. | 上学时他们用我的帽子玩躲避游戏 |
[11:30] | Look at me now! | 瞧瞧我现在! |
[11:31] | You showed them baby. | 你用孩子向他们证明了 |
[11:37] | When you showed me two somethings twins didn’t pop into my head. | 你给我看这两样东西 我没想到是双胞胎 |
[11:40] | For a second I thought my son was gonna make a Iiving winning bar bets. | 有那么一秒我以为我儿子将来要靠酒吧赌博为生 |
[11:46] | This is great! | 这真是太棒了! |
[11:48] | This is so wonderfuI.I’ve never seen you this way. | 真是太美好了 我从没见过你这样 |
[11:52] | You’ve never given me twin sons before. | 你以前从没给我生过双胞胎儿子 |
[11:54] | This is the greatest.Everything I’ve ever wanted. | 这是我有过最棒的事了 |
[11:58] | It’s Iike I’m never gonna worry about anything ever again. | 就好象我再也不用担心任何事了 |
[12:01] | Oh no. | 噢 不是吧 |
[12:04] | What are you taIking about?You got everything you ever wanted. | 你在说什么啊?你得到了你想要的一切 |
[12:08] | Yeah but where are we gonna put it? | 是啊 可我们该把他放哪儿呢 |
[12:16] | Here’s a two-bedroom apartment in EImont. | 艾蒙特有间带两个卧室的公寓 |
[12:18] | EImont? No. | 艾蒙特? 不行 |
[12:20] | Look here’s the tri-state area. | 瞧 这是三州地区 |
[12:24] | Here’s where my mom and dad Iive. | 我爸妈就住在这儿 |
[12:26] | So anything within this circIe is too cIose to my parents’ house. | 所以在这个圆圈之内的地方 都离我父母家太近了 |
[12:30] | Put that away. They’II be here any minute. | 快收起来 他们随时都可能过来的 |
[12:33] | You’re not Iistening. | 你没在听我讲 |
[12:33] | If my mom can cook sauce and get it to our house before it’s coId… | 如果妈妈能把她做的酱汁在凉了之前送到我家 |
[12:36] | she’s gonna be over every day. | 她就会每天都来的 |
[12:38] | We’II caII this “the hot zone.” | 这个地方叫”高危地带” |
[12:41] | I Iike her sauce. | 我喜欢她的酱汁 |
[12:42] | Let me finish pIease. | 拜托让我说完 |
[12:43] | Now anything within this zone is gonna be about a once-a-week visit okay? | 而在这个区域里的地方 就是一星期来一次 好吗? |
[12:48] | Here farthest away.Best zone right? Wrong. | 这里 最远了 最好的地方了吗? 错了 |
[12:53] | ‘Cause if we move here and they visit… | 因为如果我们搬到这儿 他们来拜访 |
[12:56] | they become overnight guests. | 他们就会来这边过夜了 |
[13:02] | Okay so the middIe zone is our target area. | 好了所以中间的地方才是我们的目标区域 |
[13:05] | It’s too cIose for an overnight too far for sauce. | 过夜太近 送酱汁又太远 |
[13:09] | Speak for yourseIf because I have no probIem with your parents. | 你就自说自话吧 因为我和你父母之间没问题 |
[13:16] | Take it down. Put it away. | 摘下来 放一边去 |
[13:29] | You Iook fantastic. | 你看起来棒极了 |
[13:30] | I brought you some whoIe miIk. | 我给你拿了些全脂牛奶 |
[13:32] | AIIy needs more caIcium now that she’s waIking. | 艾丽开始走路了 她需要更多的钙 |
[13:35] | That is so sweet. Thank you so much. | 真是太贴心了 非常感谢 |
[13:40] | Hi sweetheart. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[13:41] | There’s AIIy. | 艾丽在这儿 |
[13:43] | Let me get a few whiffs from the fountain of youth. | 让我来嗅几口青春活力的源泉吧 |
[13:47] | There it is. I’m sucking in the youth.There’s the magic. | 没错 我要吸收年轻朝气 这是法术 |
[13:51] | Dad you’re sIobbering. | 爸爸 你弄她一脑袋的口水 |
[13:53] | Come on Ieave him aIone. He’s cute. | 拜托 别烦他 他多可爱 |
[13:59] | Get the door cutie. | 去开门 小可爱 |
[14:02] | Hey everybody. | 嘿 大家好 |
[14:03] | Hey Robert. | 嘿 罗伯特 |
[14:04] | Where’s Joanne? | 乔安娜在哪儿? |
[14:06] | She’s not coming. We had a fight. | 她不来了 我们吵架了 |
[14:08] | What’s the matter? She catch you smiIing? | 怎么回事? 被她抓到你微笑了? |
[14:13] | We’re gIad you’re here Robert because we have some news. | 我们很高兴你来 罗伯特 因为我们有消息要公布 |
[14:16] | Let me teII them. | 我来告诉他们吧 |
[14:17] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[14:18] | Sit down.Debra went for her sonogram today. | 坐下吧 黛博拉今天去做超声波了 |
[14:22] | What are we having? | 结果是? |
[14:23] | Take a guess. | 猜猜 |
[14:25] | WeII you aIready have a girI so with Raymond’s Iuck… | 你们已经有个女孩儿了 所以雷蒙德好运的话 |
[14:28] | I’m guessing a boy? | 我猜是个男孩儿? |
[14:30] | No. | 不是 |
[14:32] | A girI? | 女孩? |
[14:34] | You’re having another girI? | 你要再有个女儿了? |
[14:36] | You’re gonna have two girIs. | 你就有俩女儿了 |
[14:43] | It’s twin boys. | 是双胞胎儿子 |
[14:45] | Oh my God! | 噢 上帝啊! |
[14:47] | Two sons!It’s a dynasty! | 两个儿子!这是个王朝啊! |
[14:59] | WeII Iook at Raymond go. | 噢 瞧瞧雷蒙德 |
[15:03] | Isn’t it incredibIe? | 很不可思议吧? |
[15:05] | IncredibIe. Honey how are you?How do you feeI? | 不可思议 亲爱的 你好吗? 你感觉如何? |
[15:09] | You hungry?Want me to make you something? | 你饿了吗? 要我给你做点什么吗? |
[15:11] | No I’m okay. | 不用 我没关系 |
[15:13] | You shouId eat whatever you want. | 你该想什么时候吃就什么时候吃 |
[15:15] | BeIieve me she is. | 相信我 她是的 |
[15:17] | If a pregnant woman craves something and doesn’t get it… | 如果一个怀孕的女人想要吃什么东西 而得不到 |
[15:20] | the baby is born with a birthmark shaped just Iike that food. | 孩子生下来时就会有个跟那个食物一样的胎记 |
[15:25] | That’s why Ray has a big cannoIi on his ass. | 这就是为什么雷的屁股上有个糕饼 |
[15:37] | I’II bring you over a meatIoaf tomorrow. | 我明天给你拿个肉丸子过来 |
[15:39] | I wouId Iove that Marie… | 我很感激 玛丽 |
[15:40] | but Ray and I gonna go Iook at some bigger apartments tomorrow. | 不过明天我和雷要去找几间更大的公寓 |
[15:43] | Hey what’s that? You’re moving? | 嘿 怎么? 你们要搬家? |
[15:45] | Why don’t you use your father?He stiII has his broker’s Iicense. | 干吗不找你爸爸? 他还有中介执照呢 |
[15:49] | Yeah I got a IittIe house that wouId be just perfect for you. | 是啊 我有栋小房子刚好适合你们 |
[15:52] | A house? | 房子? |
[15:53] | Sure a house picket fence twin boys. | 当然了 一栋房子 栅栏 双胞胎儿子 |
[15:57] | What a pretty picture. | 多美好的画面啊 |
[15:59] | I got a IittIe excIusive that feII right into my Iap. | 我有点小特权 刚好在我的负责范围内 |
[16:02] | Dad we’re not Iooking for houses. | 爸爸 我们不是要找房子 |
[16:04] | Why not? | 为什么呢? |
[16:05] | We can’t afford it. | 我们供不起 |
[16:06] | What afford? | 供什么啊? |
[16:07] | No money down. No points.BaIIoon at the end. | 不用付头款 没有利息最后一次性还清 |
[16:10] | Siegfried and Roy wiII be out of schooI before you make your first payment. | 希格弗莱德和洛伊 在你们第一次付钱时 都已经上学了 |
[16:14] | Where is it? | 在哪儿? |
[16:15] | It’s in a great neighborhood out on the IsIand. | 在岛上一个很好的社区 |
[16:17] | Siegfried and Roy? | 希格弗莱德和洛伊? |
[16:19] | It’s a great pIace to raise kids. | 那地方很适合养孩子 |
[16:22] | My God Ray we shouId Iook at it. | 天啊 雷 我们该去瞧瞧 |
[16:24] | Good schooIs. Easy commute. | 学校很好 交通方便 |
[16:26] | I guess it won’t hurt to take a Iook at it. | 我想看看也无妨吧 |
[16:28] | It’s wonderfuI.And you’II never find better neighbors… | 太好了 你再也找不到更好的邻居了 |
[16:32] | I mean than the coupIe that Iive across the street. | 我是说比住在街对面的那对夫妻更好的人 |
[16:36] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[16:42] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[16:44] | No. | 没有 |
[16:53] | How about that yard? | 院子怎样? |
[16:55] | It’s nice. ReaIIy big Frank. | 很好 真的很大 弗兰克 |
[16:58] | Nothing more important in a kid’s Iife than a big backyard. | 对一个孩子一生来说 没有什么比一个大后院更重要的了 |
[17:01] | Pitch a tent bury a cat. | 搭帐篷啊 埋只猫啊 |
[17:05] | Remember Whiskers? | 记得威斯克斯吗? |
[17:07] | Yeah Dad. | 是的 爸爸 |
[17:08] | StiII in our yard if you want to pay your respects. | 还在我们的院子里 如果你想去”瞻仰”一下 |
[17:13] | It’s reaIIy a great house Frank. | 真是个极好的房子 弗兰克 |
[17:15] | Yeah and we’re right across the street. | 是的 我们就在街对面 |
[17:17] | You know the three ruIes of reaI estate: | 你知道房地产的三条规则 |
[17:19] | Location. Location. Location. | 地点 地点 地点 |
[17:23] | Yeah great Iocation. | 是啊 很好的地理位置 |
[17:25] | Why don’t I taIk to Debra for a minute or two? | 我何不跟黛博拉谈上一会儿呢 |
[17:27] | Okay you go ahead. | 好的 你们谈 |
[17:29] | I’II just go upstairs and turn the Iights off before we Iock up. | 我上楼去 锁门之前把灯关上 |
[17:33] | HeIp yourseIf to coffee and doughnuts. | 自己随便喝咖啡吃甜甜圈 |
[17:36] | They’re compIimentary. | 是赠送的 |
[17:48] | We might not have to move reaIIy. | 或许我们不一定非要搬家 |
[17:51] | We need a bigger pIace Ray.We’re having twins. | 我们需要一个更大的地方 雷 我们要有双胞胎了 |
[17:54] | How big a pIace do they need? | 他们需要多大的地方啊 |
[17:56] | Look where they Iive now. | 瞧他们现在住的地方啊 |
[18:00] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事么? |
[18:02] | When are you gonna get over your parents? | 你社呢们时候才能不对你父母耿耿于怀啊? |
[18:04] | You don’t understand what they’re Iike. | 你不知道他们是怎样的 |
[18:06] | They’re gonna get you too. | 他们也会吃定你的 |
[18:08] | I know what they’re Iike Ray.They’re very nice peopIe. | 我知道他们是怎样的 雷 他们是很好的人 |
[18:12] | No. | 不是的 |
[18:15] | You onIy see them every other month.It’s not the same. | 你俩月才见他们一次 这不一样 |
[18:18] | You know you’re overreacting.CompIeteIy overreacting. | 你有点反应过度了 反应太激烈了 |
[18:25] | CIose your eyes for a second. | 把眼睛闭上一会儿 |
[18:27] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:28] | Just cIose your eyes.I wanna show you something. | 把眼睛闭上 我要给你看点东西 |
[18:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[18:32] | See that’s my mom and dad right there. | 瞧 这就代表我妈和我爸 |
[18:35] | They’re just a IittIe annoying. | 他们只是有一点点烦人 |
[18:36] | If I don’t do that for another two months…. | 如果我两个月不这么做 |
[18:41] | That’s not too bad.I couId aImost Iive with that. | 没那么糟糕 我几乎可以忍受 |
[18:44] | When we move across the street from them…. | 我们搬到他们街对面的时候 |
[18:47] | How does this feeI? | 这是什么感觉? |
[18:53] | You see? They get you. | 瞧见没? 他们会抓住你不放 |
[18:56] | Look first of aII your parents are not this okay? | 听着 首先 你父母不是这个 好吗? |
[19:04] | SecondIy they are not gonna be over every day. | 第二 他们不可能天天都过去的 |
[19:09] | You poor bIind fat Iady. | 你这个可悲又盲目的胖女人 |
[19:16] | This is not the house for us that’s aII.We must keep Iooking. | 这房子不适合我们 我们必须接着找 |
[19:19] | I don’t wanna keep Iooking. | 我不想再继续看了 |
[19:21] | Why? We can find something eIse just Iike this. | 为什么? 我们可以找到跟这样差不多的地方 |
[19:24] | But this house is right by your parents’. | 可这个房子就在你父母旁边 |
[19:30] | Oh my God.Do you hear what you’re saying? | 噢 上帝啊 你听到自己刚说的话了吗? |
[19:36] | TeII me it’s the hormones. You’ve got twice the hormones going now. | 告诉我这是荷尔蒙作祟 你现在有两倍的荷尔蒙作用 |
[19:41] | You don’t know what you’re saying. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[19:43] | In four months we’re gonna have three kids. | 4个月后我们就要有3个孩子了 |
[19:45] | I’m gonna need aII the heIp I can get. | 我有很多事都需要帮忙的 |
[19:47] | Who better to heIp us than your parents? | 除了你父母还有谁更能帮我们啊? |
[19:49] | The deviI. | 魔鬼 |
[19:54] | You remember how much work it was when AIIy was born and you know… | 你记得生艾丽的时候有多少事情要做 而且你知道 |
[19:58] | no offense but you were you. | 无意冒犯 但你就是那个样子 |
[20:02] | AII right I’II quit softbaII. | 好吧 我不打垒球了 |
[20:04] | Look at it Ray. | 看吧 雷 |
[20:05] | Your parents Iiving across the street is the big seIIing point here. | 你父母就住在街对面是最大的卖点 |
[20:13] | Listen I know that you don’t see it now… | 听我说 我知道你现在看不到 |
[20:16] | but in time you’II come to reaIize… | 但很快你就会意识到… |
[20:18] | what a bIessing it is to have your famiIy so cIose. | 和你的家人住得这么近 这是种恩赐啊 |
[20:25] | Come on Ray. | 拜托 雷 |
[20:27] | Our two boys.Don’t we wanna give them everything? | 我们的两个儿子 难道不想给他们一切吗? |
[20:31] | Let’s give them Grandma and Grandpa too. | 我们也给他们爷爷和奶奶吧 |
[20:39] | Thank you!I Iove you Ray. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你!我爱你 雷 非常感谢 |
[20:43] | My God! We found a house. | 天啊! 我们有房子了 |
[20:48] | Guess what? We’re taking it. | 猜怎么着?我们要了 |
[20:50] | That’s great. You won’t be sorry. | 真是太好了 你不会后悔的 |
[20:55] | I’II teII you something eIse I just Iearned about this house. | 我告诉件别的事儿 我刚发现的 |
[20:58] | That pIumbing can take a punch. | 水管子可以传声 |
[21:07] | Oh my God. What did I do? | 噢 上帝啊 我做了什么啊? |
[21:11] | Pretty stupid huh? | 很傻 是吧? |
[21:13] | I’II say. | 是啊 |
[21:15] | You know this was aII your fauIt. | 要知道这都是你的错 |
[21:16] | Me? | 我? |
[21:18] | What did I know? I was carrying twins. | 我知道什么啊? 我怀着双胞胎呢 |
[21:20] | I had no bIood in my brain. | 脑子里供血不足 |
[21:23] | Hey are my shorts dry yet? | 嘿 我的短裤干了吗? |
[21:26] | Listen sweetie the pot roast…. | 听我说 亲爱的 那个烧牛肉 |
[21:29] | I did aII I couId. It didn’t make it. | 我尽全力了 还是不成 |
[21:34] | But I brought you some ziti for your company. | 但我拿了点干面食让你招待客人 |
[21:36] | You can teII them that you made it. | 你可以告诉他们是你做的 |
[21:38] | Where do you want it Ma? | 你想放在哪里? 妈 |
[21:39] | In there sweetie. Just move things around. | 这里 亲爱的 把东西挪一下 |
[21:43] | These potatoes are no good. | 这些土豆坏了 |
[21:45] | What do you mean? We Iove these potatoes. | 你什么意思? 我们很喜欢这些土豆 |
[21:47] | Look at this there’s a potato for the– | 瞧啊 这个土豆给… |
[21:50] | No don’t give him that.I’II make him some good potatoes. | 不 别给他 我给他做些好土豆吃 |
[22:19] | So when we can afford to move where do you want to go? | 那等我们有钱搬家时 你想去哪儿呢? |
[22:26] | WeII here’s Earth your parents’ pIanet. | 这里是地球 你父母的星球 |
[22:31] | Let’s caII this “the hot zone” | 我们叫这里”高危地带”吧 |