时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Man, this thing is fantastic. We can hide this from the kids. | 嘿, 这东西太棒了。 我们可以瞒着孩子把它藏起来。 |
[00:11] | -lt’s great. -Yeah. | -好注意。 -没错。 |
[00:14] | Go. Oh, baby. | 去。 哦,宝贝。 |
[00:19] | -Hey! Ray, what’re you doing? -Come on. | -嗨! 雷,你在干什么? -拜托。 |
[00:22] | -l got turned on. -Just ’cause you’re losing. | – 看我的反击。 – 难道你没看见自己快被打败了吗? |
[00:24] | -This way, we can both win. -Ray, come on. Let’s just finish the game. | -像这样,我们两个都能赢。 -雷,拜托。 把游戏玩完好吗. |
[00:30] | -Ray, your mom. -Nice try. | -雷,你妈妈。 -好借口。 |
[00:42] | Debra’s parents say this is okay. | 黛博拉的爸妈说这样做是可以的。 |
[00:51] | Why is it that every time I start to feel good, something has to ruin it? | 为什么每当我开始感觉好点的时候, 就一定有些糟糕的事毁了这感觉! |
[00:58] | Who ruins it for you? | 谁毁了你的好感觉? |
[01:01] | You know what today is, don’t you? | 你知道今天是什么日子,不是吗? |
[01:04] | It’s the second anniversary of your brother’s divorce. | 你哥哥离婚的二周年. |
[01:07] | I didn’t get him a card. | 我没为他准备卡片。 |
[01:12] | You should see him sitting over there with the dog. It is so sad. | 你应该看看他和狗在一起的样子. 真是太惨了。 |
[01:17] | Your father’s trying everything to get him to snap out of it. | 你爸爸几乎做了所有尝试 希望他尽快摆脱阴影。 |
[01:20] | -What’s he doing? -He’s yelling, “Snap out of it.” | -什么尝试? -他正在大叫:”摆脱阴影!” |
[01:24] | Why is Robert thinking about his divorce? He’s got this great girlfriend now. | 罗勃特为什么还想着他的离婚? 他现在以经有了个很棒的女朋友。 |
[01:28] | -Where is Amy? -She’s out of town on business. | -艾美在哪? -她出差了。 |
[01:32] | Does she care that Robert is sensitive? | 她有没有注意到罗勃特是如此的敏感? |
[01:34] | -Does she care about this is the day– -Ma! | – 她有没有注意到今天是特殊的日子– -妈! |
[01:40] | What do you want? | 你到底想说什么? |
[01:43] | I want you to be a brother. | 我希你能尽到兄弟应尽的责任。 |
[01:46] | -Go to him. -What? | -到他那去。 -什么? |
[01:51] | Take him out. Spend an evening with him. Make him feel better. | 带他出去,花一个晚上的时间陪陪他。 让他感觉好一些。 |
[01:55] | Your father and I are out of material. | 你爸爸和我已经筋疲力尽了。 |
[02:00] | ishe going to do it? | 他答应要接替我的工作了吗? |
[02:03] | I’m not going over there, all right? I wouldn’t know what to say. | 我不会到那里去,好吗? 我根本不知道该说些什么。 |
[02:06] | I don’t care what you say. Just get him out of the house. | 我才不管你说什么。 我只希望你赶快把他弄出那个房子。 |
[02:11] | It’s depressing. | 那快要喘不过气了。 |
[02:15] | I really don’t believe you people. | 我真的不敢相信你们会这样说。 |
[02:17] | He’s your son. He’s your brother. None of you can talk to him? | 他是你的儿子。 他是你的哥哥。 难道没有一个人可以和他谈谈? |
[02:22] | Where have you been? | 你又去了哪里? |
[02:25] | Robert’s going through a tough time. | 罗勃特正经历一个困难时期。 |
[02:27] | All he needs is someone to listen to him, to understand what he’s going through. | 在这个时候他需要的 不过是有人倾听和理解。 |
[02:34] | You go. | 你去。 |
[02:37] | No, not me. if I went, it would only be embarrassing for Robert. | 不,我不行。 如果我去, 只会让罗伯特感觉更糟糕。 |
[02:41] | He would know you’re all over here talking about him. | 他会知道你们都在背后谈论他。 |
[02:44] | She’s right. Not her. She’s not family. | 她是对的,她不行。她不属于我们家 。 |
[02:50] | It’s how I’m able to go on. | 这是我不想去的真正原因. |
[02:54] | -What’s to eat here? -Probably nothing. I’ll make you something. | – 我们在这吃什么? -大概什么也没有. 我给你做点。 |
[02:59] | Ray, you’ve got to go over there. | 雷,你必须到那边去。 |
[03:02] | -l don’t want to talk to him. -Don’t talk to him then. | – 我不想跟他谈话。 -现在用不着谈话。 |
[03:05] | Take him to the movies. You don’t have to talk at the movies. | 带他出去看场电影。 看电影时你什么都不用说。 |
[03:08] | That’s true, you don’t have to talk. We should go to movies more. | 说的没错,看电影时不用说话 。 我们应该去看更多的电影。 |
[03:14] | -l don’t want to go. -l don’t want your– | -我不想去。 – 我不想你的– |
[03:17] | Listen. | 听着。 |
[03:28] | All right. Look, I’ll go. But later…. | 好吧,这样,我可以去。 但是之后…. |
[04:01] | How’s it going? | 你还好吗? |
[04:03] | Well, you know today is…. | 好吧,你知道今天是…. |
[04:07] | -Oh, yeah. -Yeah. | -哦,是的。 -对。 |
[04:12] | That’s today. | 那是今天。 |
[04:26] | -Where’s the dog? -Went out. | -狗在哪里? -跑掉了。 |
[04:37] | That’s what they do. They go out. | 跟她一样。他们都跑掉了。 |
[04:41] | Yeah, they do. Yeah. | 是的,都跑了。 是的。 |
[04:45] | I was going to go out, too. | 我也正准备出去。 |
[04:50] | -Where are you going? -Nowhere. I don’t know. | -你要去哪儿? -我也不太清楚。 |
[04:55] | Movies, something, you know. | 看看电影,或者别的什么,你知道。 |
[04:58] | Movie? | 电影? |
[04:59] | -Yeah, why? Did you want to– -No. | -是的,怎么了? 那么你想去吗– -不想. |
[05:04] | You sure? Because I was thinking…. | 你确定? 因为我想…. |
[05:09] | What? You want me to go? | 什么? 你想和我一起去? |
[05:13] | If you don’t sit in front of me. | 如果你不在我前排坐的话。 |
[05:19] | -Where’s Debra? -Tired. Kids, you know…. | -黛博拉在哪里? -她太累了。 小孩,你知道…. |
[05:24] | Just you and me? | 只有你和我? |
[05:26] | -Unless you don’t want to. -No. | -除非你不想去。 -当然想。 |
[05:30] | Good. | 太好了. |
[05:33] | What’s playing? | 演的是什么? |
[05:34] | -Whatever. The 8:30. -Good. | -无所谓. 8:30. -好的. |
[05:40] | Maybe I’ll go with you. | 也许因为是我和你去。 |
[05:47] | -…although the shooting. -Yeah. | -…枪战片。 -是的。 |
[05:49] | My favorite part was when the guy hits the pimp with the manhole cover. | 那家伙用下水井盖狠揍那拉皮条的。 这是我最喜欢的部分 |
[05:53] | No, I saw that coming. | 不,我也看到那一段了. |
[05:55] | You know the part that I thought was great? | 你知道我认为哪部分最棒? |
[05:58] | When that little guy came in the room shooting like this…. | 当那个矮子闯进房间 像这样开枪…. |
[06:01] | -What’s that? -l love that. | -你知道吗? – 我喜欢那一段。 |
[06:03] | You’re sacrificing accuracy. | 你要是在那也必死无疑。 |
[06:07] | Anybody can shoot like this. | 任何人能都像那样开枪。 |
[06:09] | That’s boring. You’ve seen that in a hundred movies. | 那很老套。 几乎在每部电影里都可以找到。 |
[06:12] | But this way…. | 但是像这样…. |
[06:14] | Let’s say this table here is full of drugs, all right? | 让我们想象这是一个堆满了毒品的桌子, 好吗? |
[06:19] | Bad guys on each side, they’re splitting up the money. | 坏家伙们就站在那边, 他们正在分赃。 |
[06:22] | You come in, boom! Hey, mother…. | 你进来,嘭! 嗨,狗杂种…. |
[06:37] | Get down! | 卧倒! |
[06:48] | I know it’s kind of messy… | 我知道场面有些混乱….. |
[06:49] | but there was some shooting in the movie that we had to try. | 但我们总要尝试些电影中的枪战场景。 |
[06:53] | And I know it’s late, and we were loud, and the kids are sleeping. | 我知道我们回来晚了还有些吵 孩子们正在睡觉。 |
[07:00] | Look, you were sleeping, too. | 看,你也正在睡。 |
[07:04] | Non Pariel? | 饼干圈圈? |
[07:29] | Man, she really let you have it, huh? | 嘿,她是想留给你吃,哼!? |
[07:34] | She had the look like Mom did when we were kids… | 她有时候看起来很像妈 当我们还是孩子的时候….. |
[07:37] | and she caught us eating that whole box of Sucrets. Remember that? | 她逮到我们偷吃整盒喉糖那次。 还记得吗? |
[07:41] | My tongue was numb for a month. | 我的舌头几乎麻了一个月。 |
[07:45] | Mom thought we were going to be drug addicts. | 妈妈以为我们会药物上瘾。 |
[07:47] | She said, “That’s how it starts.” | 她说,”坏事都是从这样开始”。 |
[07:55] | Remember when she flushed the children’s aspirin down the toilet? | 还记得后来她把儿童阿司匹林 都冲倒马桶里去了吗? |
[07:59] | -Those Sucrets were your idea. -Yeah. | -吃光喉糖是你的主意。 -没错。 |
[08:02] | You were right there with me. Lozenge for lozenge. | 你和我一起 喉糖一个接一个。 |
[08:06] | Everything I did, you always did. Couldn’t get rid of you. | 无论我做什么事,你都会跟着干。 甩都甩不掉。 |
[08:10] | -Remember what I used to call you? -Yeah. | -还记得我总叫你什么吗? -是的。 |
[08:13] | -What’d I used to call you? -Right-behind-me Raymond. | -我总叫你什么? -跟屁虫 雷。 |
[08:26] | -Right-behind-me Raymond. -Yeah. | -跟屁虫 雷。 -是的。 |
[08:39] | You remember that Assistant Principal, Mrs. McAffree? | 你还记不记得校长秘书, 麦卡菲太太? |
[08:42] | -The woman with the wooden leg? -Yeah. | -有条木头腿的那个? -没错。 |
[08:45] | I used to try to sneak a look at her legs to figure out which one it was. | 我以前一直偷偷试着观察她的腿 想知道到底哪条是假的 |
[08:50] | -lt was the left one. -Yeah? | -左边那条。 -真的? |
[08:53] | -How can you tell? -No hair on it. | -你怎么知道? -因为上面没有毛毛。 |
[08:58] | I remember Mike Kimmelman. He snuck into her office. | 我还记得 麦克.凯莫门。 他偷偷溜进了她的办公室。 |
[09:02] | He left her an apple and a can of lemon Pledge. | 他还留下了一个苹果 还有一罐柠檬汽水。 |
[09:06] | -Crazy Kimmelman. -Kimmelman. | -发狂的凯莫门。 -凯莫门。 |
[09:18] | Well, it’s getting kind of late. I’ve got a day shift tomorrow. | 好吧,现在真的很晚了 。 我明天还要上班。 |
[09:28] | Listen, this was… | 听着,这有点… |
[09:32] | you know, ’cause…. | 你知道,’因为…. |
[09:35] | -l was feeling…. And you…. -Yeah. | -我觉得…. 和你…. -是的。 |
[09:39] | -Listen, I’ll see you. -Yeah. | -听着,明天见。 -好的。 |
[09:49] | Hey, tonight was good. | 嗨,今晚真的很不错。 |
[09:54] | It was good. | 好极了。 |
[09:57] | Thanks for asking me. | 谢谢你来找我。 |
[09:58] | I’m glad Mom and Dad thought of it. | 我很高兴爸妈也这样认为。 |
[10:03] | What? | 什么? |
[10:12] | You mean, this was their idea? | 你的意思是,这是他们的主意? |
[10:15] | -Yeah, but it was a good one. -Wait. | -是的,但这确实是个好主意。 -等等。 |
[10:19] | You asked me to go with you tonight because they told you to? | 你让我今晚和你出去 是因为爸妈让你这么做? |
[10:23] | No, not told. They told me you were alone. That’s all. | 不, 不能这样说。 他们只是说你觉得孤单,只是这样而已 |
[10:27] | Thanks a lot, Raymond. | “非常感谢”,雷。 |
[10:30] | -Thanks for the charity. -Come on, Robert. | -谢谢你的施舍。 -别这样,罗勃特。 |
[11:00] | Can I talk to you? | 能和你谈谈吗? |
[11:03] | Robert, stop a second. | 罗勃特,就停一下下。 |
[11:09] | Sixty-eight. | 六十八下。 |
[11:16] | Mom and Dad didn’t tell me to go with you. | 爸妈并没有叫我带你出去。 |
[11:19] | Okay, they told me, but then I agreed to it, okay? | 好吧, 他们是这样说了, 但是我马上就同意了,好吗? |
[11:26] | Come on, Robert, I’m serious. We can go to another movie if you want. | 别这样,罗勃特,我是认真的。 如果你原意,我们可以再去看场电影。 |
[11:30] | Nobody is telling me to say that. That’s just me talking. | 没人让我来说这个。 这都是我自己想说的 。 |
[11:34] | I just want some tea, my throat hurts. | 我只想喝点茶,我的喉咙都痛了。 |
[11:36] | As long as you’re down here, make me something. | 像平常一样, 给我弄点什么吃。 |
[11:39] | Frank, the boys are back. | 弗兰克 , 男孩们回来了。 |
[11:43] | Wasn’t it nice of Ray to come and get you and take you somewhere? | 有雷带你出去转转 是不是觉得好多了? |
[11:52] | I know what you did. You put Ray up to it. Thanks a lot. | 我知道你们做了什么.把我推给雷 非常感谢。 |
[11:57] | Well, you were just sitting around here like a lump. | 嘿,难道要让你尊佛一样 一直坐在那。 |
[12:00] | Jeez, you try to be sensitive to somebody. | 老天! 你太敏感了。 |
[12:04] | Again with the shoes. I have a sore throat. | 继续擦鞋好了. 我的喉咙好痛. |
[12:10] | Maybe you should take a Sucrets, Mom. | 也许你应该吃点喉糖 ,妈妈。 |
[12:13] | Oh, that’s a good idea. | 哦,好主意。 |
[12:27] | Don’t take too many of those, though, Ma. | 但是别拿太多,妈。 |
[12:33] | What’s so funny? I have a sore throat. | 什么这么好笑? 我喉咙痛耶. |
[12:37] | That is a little funny. | 是有一点好笑。 |
[12:41] | Why is that funny, Frank? | 这有什么好笑的,弗兰克? |
[12:43] | Because you’re always talking, so you got a sore throat. | 因为你总是不停的唠叨, 所以你喉咙会痛. |
[12:48] | So my pain is your pleasure? | 我的痛苦是你快乐的源泉? |
[12:50] | That’s not pain. | 那不算痛苦。 |
[12:52] | I was in Korea. That was pain! | 我在朝鲜战场上,那才叫痛苦! |
[12:57] | Yeah, that’s right. Korea, Dad. At least they had a lot of medicine there. | 是的,没错,朝鲜战争,爸爸。 至少那里有大量的药品 。 |
[13:02] | They did not. It was just the opposite. | 他们没有.那只有糟糕的东西. |
[13:06] | You take a mortar shell right in the head. They slap a Band-Aid on it and say: | 要是你脑袋中弹的话。 他们会在那拍一张创可贴然后大叫: |
[13:10] | “Snap out of it!” | “振作!” |
[13:12] | -“Walk it off.” -That’s right. | -“爬起来.” – 没错。 |
[13:14] | -“Tough it out.” -“lf you love something, set it free.” | -“把它扔掉.” -” 如果你喜欢什么,别上瘾”。 |
[13:20] | -What? -They didn’t say that over there? | -什么? – 他们在那不这样说吗? |
[13:28] | What are you, wise guys? | 你们在说什么,你们两个家伙? |
[13:31] | -No. | -No. -没什么 -是没什么 |
[13:33] | Has someone been eating my Sucrets? | 有人吃了我的喉糖吗? |
[13:39] | Yes, we’re hopped up on the Sucrets. | 是的,我们都跳到喉糖上去了。 |
[13:44] | Look at all the pretty colors. | 看着这些漂亮的颜色。 |
[13:48] | Hey, Dad’s got hair. | 嗨,爸爸长头发了。 |
[13:53] | No! There were six in here. | 不! 这里本来有六颗呢. |
[13:55] | Hey, Ma. Look, don’t worry. I know a guy. We can score some more for you. | 嗨,妈. 别担心,我认识一个家伙。 我们能给你多拿点。 |
[14:01] | What’s so damn funny? | 该死的 到底什么这么好笑? |
[14:04] | Nothing. Nothing’s funny. | 没有. 没什么好笑的. |
[14:10] | Go ahead. Keep laughing. | 继续. 继续笑好了. |
[14:12] | One of these days, you’ll turn around and I won’t be here. | 总有一天, 你回过头我已经不在这了。 |
[14:21] | Not today. | 不会是今天。 |
[14:40] | -Hello, Deb. -Hey, Robert. How’s it going? | -嗨,黛博拉。 -嗨,罗勃特. 过得怎么样? |
[14:43] | Great. Decided to come over and watch a ball game with Raymond. | 好极了. 决定过来 和雷一起看棒球比赛。 |
[14:46] | No! | 不! |
[14:49] | He’s putting the kids to bed. | 他正在哄孩子睡觉。 |
[14:51] | You know, I love it that you two are getting along so well. | 你知道, 我真的很高兴 看到你们俩相处得这么得好。 |
[14:55] | That reminds me of me and my sister when we used to get along. | 那使我想起我和我姐姐 我们过去总粘在一起。 |
[15:03] | How’s it going up there? | 你那儿的情况怎么样了? |
[15:06] | They want you. | 他们说要��。 |
[15:09] | Listen, Deb. if it’s okay with you… | 听着,黛博拉.如果��不介意的话 |
[15:11] | I was thinking I’d take Ray fishing on Sunday. | 星期天 我想和雷去钓鱼。 |
[15:13] | Oh, yeah? Great. You guys could bring home dinner. | 哦,是吗? 好极了. 你们可以带”晚餐”回来了. |
[15:16] | No, no. Strictly “catch and release.” | 不,不是这样.确切的说是 “捉住然后放生” |
[15:20] | Yeah, it’s not about the fish. lt’s about two guys in a boat… | 是的,重点不是鱼. 主要是船上的二个家伙… |
[15:23] | sitting on the water with a big cooler full of soda and peaches. | 坐在船上 身边是大罐的苏打汽水和桃子。 |
[15:31] | -What did I do? -You’re just cute, that’s all. | -听起来很不错吧? -你真是太可爱,真的. |
[15:36] | Sorry, they want to talk to my supervisor. | 对不起,他们只想和我的上司谈. |
[15:41] | You should know I’m interviewing other people for your position. | 你知道我真的应该考虑下下 找其他人来顶替你的位置. |
[15:46] | -So, Raymond, you’re ready for the Knicks? -Got the ginger ale. | -那么,雷,现你想做什么? -来杯姜汁酒。 |
[15:50] | Your brother wants to take you fishing on Sunday. | 你哥哥想和你 在星期日去钓鱼。 |
[15:52] | Oh, yeah? That’s great. | 哦,真的? 那真是太棒了! |
[15:56] | -Ally, what are you still doing up? -l had a bad dream. | -爱莉,你又起来干什么? -我一直在做噩梦。 |
[16:00] | Come on, kiddo. I know all about bad dreams. | 到这儿来,小美女. 我了解所有的噩梦. |
[16:04] | At least you get to wake up here. | 至少你能醒过来. |
[16:11] | -Oh, my God. Fishing. -Why? What’s wrong with fishing? | -哦,我的上帝。 钓鱼. -你怎么了? 钓鱼有什么问题 ? |
[16:15] | Fishing with Robert. Look, I like doing things with him… | 和罗勃特钓鱼。 嘿, 我喜欢和他一起… |
[16:19] | but fishing is too quiet. I like loud things. He’s gonna want to talk. | 但是钓鱼太安静. 我喜欢热闹的事. 他会想要说话. |
[16:23] | So why can’t you talk to him? You know, talk about… | 那为什么你就不能和他谈谈呢? 你知道,说一些…. |
[16:26] | cars or breasts or whatever crap guys talk about. | 汽车或是胸部 又或者任何臭男人们喜欢的东西. |
[16:32] | I wish. Since we’ve been hanging out, it seems like he wants to talk about…. | 我倒是希望, 但只要一开口他就会开始谈他的… |
[16:37] | -What? Talk about what? -Feelings. | -什么?谈他的什么? -他的感受。 |
[16:41] | Feelings? Oh, no. | 感受? 哦,不! |
[16:43] | That could lead to caring, and even closeness. | 那真是值得同情, 令人毛骨悚然。 |
[16:52] | The two of us just stuck on a boat with the soda and the peaches. | 我们俩并排坐在船上 周围只有苏打和桃子。 |
[16:59] | Why do those kids get cuter every day? | 为什么孩子们总是这么可爱? |
[17:02] | Oh, man. Don’t you just melt when they… | 哦,嘿! 你是不是感觉幸福的要融化了… |
[17:05] | give you that good-night kiss and tell you how much they love you? | 当他们给你一个晚安之吻 然后告诉你他们有多爱你~ |
[17:08] | Yeah, that’s a great thing. Listen, the game’s gonna start. Let’s crank it up. | 是的,那真的很不错。 嘿, 比赛就快开始了. 让了我们来热热身. |
[17:12] | Turn it real loud. lt’s like we’re there. | 把声音调大一点. 那样我们就好像到了现场. |
[17:20] | So how was work today? | 你今天过得怎么样? |
[17:22] | Wait. I want to catch the opening lineup here. | 等下下。我要看清首发阵容。 |
[17:24] | Mr. Speaker, the President of the United States. | 发言者, 美国总统。 |
[17:37] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[17:39] | It’s the damn State of the Union Address. | 该死的联合国讲演。 |
[17:42] | Now? He’s gotta do this now? | 现在? 他非得现在讲演? |
[17:46] | Oh, God. lt’s on every channel. | 哦,上帝。每个频道都是。 |
[17:50] | Oh, man. Look here, let’s just turn it off. lt’ll give us a chance to talk. | 哦,嘿. 我们可以把电视关掉. 然后趁这个机会好好谈谈. |
[17:58] | You know what I did to Mom today? I got into the Sucrets drawer… | 你知道我今天对妈妈做了什么吗? 我打开了放喉糖的抽屉… |
[18:03] | I put more in. | 然后放了更多在里面。 |
[18:07] | Can’t wait to see her face. | 我等不及要看她的反应了。 |
[18:11] | Yeah, the Sucrets. | 没错,喉糖。 |
[18:19] | You know what was funny about the other night? | 你知道昨晚的情形有多好笑. |
[18:21] | Making fun of Mom and Dad, I realized something. | 拿爸妈开心, 这让我发现. |
[18:25] | Only you and I knowhow funny they really are. No one else has that. | 只有你和我知道那些好笑的地方. 其他人根本不懂. |
[18:29] | Yeah. lt’s kind of that unspoken thing, you know. | 是的,是不需要表达出来的那种. 你知道. |
[18:33] | A thing that really doesn’t have to be spoken about. | 根本不用被说出来. |
[18:37] | -You want to rent a movie or something? -No. | – 你想租盘录像带或是别的什么吗? – 不. |
[18:41] | Listen, I wanted to ask you something. | 听着,我有点事想问你. |
[18:48] | It’s about Amy. | 是关于艾美. |
[18:50] | Okay. Amy? Go ahead. | 好吧, 艾美? 继续. |
[18:54] | Did you feel that you had to sleep with Debra… | 你有没有觉得你和黛博拉睡在一起… |
[18:57] | to see whether or not you were really in love with her? | 无论做(爱)或是不做, 都真的很爱她? |
[19:08] | You know, I think that sexual attraction is so important. | 你知道, 我认为 性爱的诱惑力非常大. |
[19:11] | And I was just wondering if your feelings changed for Debra after you had sex. | 我想知道, 和黛博拉做爱后 你的感觉是否会发生变化. |
[19:23] | -What happened to Amy? -Well, this is what I’m going through. | -你和艾美怎么了? -很好,这是我正要进行的. |
[19:29] | Wanted to talk about it. You never used to be able to talk like this. | 想谈谈这方面的事. 一些过去你根本不可能谈到的. |
[19:34] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[19:38] | -What’s the matter? -I’m not good at this stuff, you know? | -怎么了? -我不擅长应付这种事,你知道吗? |
[19:43] | -Wanna talk about it? -No! | -想谈谈吗? -不! |
[19:46] | I don’t like talking. | 我不想谈话. |
[19:49] | You mean, you don’t like talking to me. | 你的意思是, 你不想和我谈话. |
[19:51] | Right. I don’t like talking about this stuff with you. | 是的. 我不想跟你做这方面的讨论. |
[19:54] | It gives me the creeps. You’re my brother. | 这让我很尴尬. 你是我哥哥. |
[19:57] | -Wanna talk about Dad? -No. | -想和爸爸谈吗? -不! |
[20:01] | I just want it to be like before. | 我只想像之前那样。 |
[20:04] | -Where you didn’t talk to me at all? -No. | – 之前你根本没和我谈过任何事情. – 不 |
[20:06] | Come on, admit it, Raymond. You never wanted to be close. | 少来了,承认吧 雷。 你从来就不想和我变得亲密. |
[20:09] | Close? You grew up in the same room as me. | 亲密? 你和我在同一个房间里长大 |
[20:12] | You live across the street. You’re at my house every day. | 你就住在街对面, 而且每天都来我家. |
[20:15] | -How much closer can we be? -l don’t know you, okay? | – 我们还要多亲密? – 我不了解你,好吗? |
[20:18] | -l wanna know you. -Okay, you wanna know me? | – 我想要了解你。 – 是吗,你想要了解我? |
[20:20] | -Yeah. -All right. | -是的。 -好吧。 |
[20:22] | You asked about the first time I had sex with Debra. I’ll tell you. | 你问我第一次和黛博拉做爱的事 我来告诉你 |
[20:26] | I couldn’t believe that someone like her would allow someone like me… | 我不敢相信像她那样的美女 会允许我这样的人… |
[20:29] | to sleep with them. So you know what happened? | 去碰她. 所以你知道了? |
[20:31] | I cried. All right? | 我哭了, 好吗? |
[20:33] | I cried. I was so embarrassed, I couldn’t let her see me. | 我哭了. 我觉得尴尬的要死, 不敢让她看我。 |
[20:36] | So for the whole time, I never looked at her once. Okay? | 所以在整个过程中, 我都没敢看她一眼,可以了吗? |
[21:26] | President looks good. | 总统看起来很不错。 |
[21:33] | -Chip? -Yeah. | -洋芋片? -好吧。 |
[21:38] | Mr. Speaker, Mr. Vice President. | 发言者,副总统先生。 |
[21:41] | -The game will be on soon. -Yeah, that’ll be good. | -比赛很快就要播了。 -是的,这还差不多。 |
[21:46] | -Let’s turn it up. -Yeah, turn it up. | -让我们音量调大。 -是的,把它调大。 |
[21:51] | …challenge as great as any in ourpeacetime history. | … 挑战在和平年代是十分重要的。 |
[21:55] | And a plan ofaction to meet that challenge…. | 当一个计划遇见挑战…. |
[22:05] | My mom call yet? | 我妈打过电话来吗? |
[22:06] | No, I think she’s still mad at you for making fun of her. | 没有,我认为她还在为 你们拿她取笑的事而发疯 |
[22:09] | We do that all the time, she loves it. | 我们总是这么做, 她喜欢。 |
[22:12] | -Oh, no! | -Oh, no! -哦,不! -哦,不! |
[22:15] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! |