时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | -Ally, no Popsicles before dinner. -When is dinner? | 爱莉,晚餐前不能吃冰棒 什么时候吃晚餐? |
[00:08] | As soon as Daddy gets home. | 爸爸一回来就吃 |
[00:13] | See, that’s him right now. | 看,他回来了 |
[00:16] | -See, it’s working fine. -Just check it. | 看到没,他工作正常 在检查一遍. |
[00:20] | -Frank, Marie, what are you doing out here? -Fixing your light. | 弗兰克,玛瑞,你们在外面干吗呢? 修理你家的灯 |
[00:24] | We didn’t want to disturb you during dinner. | 不想在吃晚饭的时候打扰你们 |
[00:27] | But your motion-sensor light is not working properly. | 但是你家的感应灯不工作了 |
[00:30] | It seems to be working just fine. | 看上去它工作正常. |
[00:32] | Now, yes, but something must be wrong with it… | 对,是的,但好像哪儿出了问题 |
[00:35] | because it didn’t go on when Raymond came home. | 应为雷回家的时候他没有亮. |
[00:37] | No, Ray’s not home yet. | 不,雷还没有回来 |
[00:40] | Did you get us that light so you would know when Ray gets home? | 难道你给我们那盏灯 就是为了知道雷什么时候回到家? |
[00:46] | Also for your protection. | 也是为了保护你们 |
[00:50] | lnstead of you looking for that light… | 你不必盯着那盏灯 |
[00:52] | we could just send white smoke up the chimney. | 只要看看我们的烟囱有没有冒白烟就行了. |
[00:55] | No, I wouldn’t want to bother you. | 不好意思,我们不想打扰你们. |
[00:59] | No, the light system works fine. | 对了,那盏的感应系统工作正常 |
[01:05] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long lsland with my wife, Debra… | 嘿, 我是雷, 我和我妻子黛博拉 住在长岛 |
[01:10] | my 6-year-old daughter and twin 2-year-old boys. | 我们有一个6岁大女儿 和一对双胞胎儿子. |
[01:15] | My parents… | 还有我爸妈~~~ |
[01:17] | live across the street. That’s right. | 他们就住在我们对面. 没错~ |
[01:22] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥和他们一起住 |
[01:24] | Now, not every family would defy gravity for you… | 并不是每个家庭都会围着你转 |
[01:27] | but mine would because– | 但是我们家会 因为――――. |
[01:28] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 大家都喜欢雷. |
[01:31] | Hey, you didn’t…. | 嘿,你不是…. |
[01:40] | -Hello? -Frank. No, never mind. lt’s not the light. | 喂? 弗兰克,别担心了,灯工作正常. |
[01:43] | I know. God forbid you should ever listen to me. | 我知道,Forbid神父说你应该永远听我的. |
[01:48] | But, Ray, you promised. | 雷,你保证过的 |
[01:50] | Come on, I made lemon chicken and everything. | 别这样了\N我做了柠檬鸡还其他好吃的。 |
[01:53] | He’s not coming home for dinner? It might be the lemon chicken. | 他不回来吃晚饭了?\N估计是为了那柠檬鸡。 |
[01:58] | Yeah, she’s here. Yeah, so’s your dad. | 是,她在这儿,是,你爸也在。 |
[02:01] | -Pretty much everyone but you, again. -l smell lemon chicken. | -基本上每个人都在,除了你,又一次的。\N-我闻到柠檬鸡了。 |
[02:04] | It’s no good. | 又不好吃。 |
[02:07] | No, I understand. Yeah, okay. I’ll save you some. Okay. Bye. | 不,我懂。好的\N我留点给你,回头见。 |
[02:12] | -That’s terrible. lt’s just terrible. -What? | -太可怕了,真是太可怕了。\N-怎么了? |
[02:17] | Raymond doesn’t come home for dinner. | 雷蒙不回来吃晚饭了。 |
[02:19] | Marie, Ray has the kind of job where he just can’t leave at 5:00. | 玛丽,雷有工作\N他不能在5点前离开。 |
[02:23] | You know, games go into overtime, and players have to be interviewed. | 你要知道,比赛就要结束了。\N那些选手将要接受访问。 |
[02:27] | Lots of things come up at the last minute. | 很多事情都挤在最后几分钟了。 |
[02:29] | Let me ask you this delicately. | 让我用委婉的方式问你。 |
[02:33] | isit possible he doesn’t want to come home? | 有没有可能\N他就是不想回家? |
[02:39] | What’s the blunt version of that, you kick me as you say it? | 你把这个叫做委婉?\N你踢我一下再摸两把? |
[02:44] | No! I just read an article about this very thing in the New York Times. | 不,我只是刚读到一篇文章\N这种事情在纽约时报谈的很多。 |
[02:49] | We get Newsday every day. What are you buying the Times for? | 我们每天都有每日新闻报。\N你买纽约时报干么? |
[02:52] | I like the obituaries. They’re very well written. | 我喜欢看讣告版。\N都写的非常好。 |
[02:55] | -You don’t even know those people. -l feel that I do after I read about them. | -你根本不认识那些人。\N-我觉得我读了以后就算是认识了。 |
[03:01] | So you’ve got a bunch of new friends, all dead. | 那么说你结识了一帮子新朋友。\N都是死的。 |
[03:06] | Frank, Marie. So what did the article say? | 法兰克,玛丽,那么文章上怎么说? |
[03:09] | According to some new research… | 依照一些新的研究… |
[03:12] | a lot of people stay at work longer than they have to. | 很多人不是被逼迫上班而是他们喜欢去上班。 |
[03:15] | They’re happier at the office. lt’s easier. | 他们喜欢呆在办公室里,那比较简单。 |
[03:19] | Yeah, there’s friends and chitchat, whereas at home… | 那儿有朋友可以聊天\N而在家里… |
[03:23] | -there are kids, and mess, and– -Nagging. | -有孩子,有垃圾,还有–\N-唠叨。 |
[03:29] | I don’t think that Ray would…. | 我不认为雷会…. |
[03:33] | Now I’ve upset you. | 哦,我给你制造烦扰了。 |
[03:36] | Forget everything I just said. You know what? | 忘掉我刚才说的吧。\N你知道么? |
[03:39] | It’s probably just the lemon chicken. | 说不定只是柠檬鸡的错。 |
[03:46] | All right, Barone lines up for the kick. The look of determination. | 好了,卜荣主罚点球。\N要看上去很有决心的样子。 |
[03:51] | Or is that stupidity? | 或者猪头猪脑的也成? |
[03:55] | It’s a tough kick. | 这可是很关键的一球。 |
[03:56] | Barone’s been battling a hangnail all season. | 卜荣在整个赛季都很突出的。 |
[03:59] | All right, already! Are you ever off? | 好了,准备好了,你不从来不停么? |
[04:05] | -Come on, a little lower, Andy. -lt’s into the wind. | -来,低一点。安迪\N-这是顶风球。 |
[04:11] | It’s a bit of a drizzle, too. | 还夹带一点小雨。 |
[04:14] | Here it is. | 这就是了。 |
[04:16] | Here’s the kick, it’s up. lt’s good! | 这就射门了,射了,太棒了。 |
[04:23] | Hey, my wife’s here, everybody. Hey, my wife. | 嗨,我老婆在这儿,大伙\N嗨,我夫人。 |
[04:28] | -Hi. What are you doing here? -l brought you dinner. | -嘿,你在这儿做什么?\N-我带来了晚饭。 |
[04:33] | -What? Really? Okay. -Yeah. | -真的?好的。\N-恩。 |
[04:36] | I thought you were working, I thought you had a column due. | 我以为你在工作。\N我以为你在赶专栏稿子。 |
[04:40] | I do. | 我在做。 |
[04:43] | -l do. lt’s a tough one, too. -The one on paper football? | -我在做,那也一项艰苦的工作。\N-还有一项是玩纸足球? |
[04:47] | No. I know this looks bad… | 不是的,我知道这看起来不好… |
[04:49] | but writing doesn’t only happen when you’re writing. | 但是写作不只是发生在\N当你写的时候。 |
[04:52] | A big part of writing is actually the thinking. | 大部分时间你其实是在思考。 |
[04:55] | Sometimes you’re just thinking, and you’ve got to just say: | 有时候你只是在想着\N然后你只是想说: |
[04:58] | Stop thinking about it, so you can just really… | 别再想了!\N那么你就只是会真的… |
[05:02] | “think about it.” | “思考”了。 |
[05:05] | That’s what we were doing here with the paper football thing… | 这就是我们在这儿\N…跟纸足球做的事情… |
[05:08] | just letting the thoughts jell up. | 只不过是让你的思想解冻。 |
[05:11] | I know. Look, it sounds crazy, but that is the writing process. | 我知道,你看,听起来很疯\N但是这确实是写作的过程。 |
[05:17] | So now you know. | 那么你现在应该知道了。 |
[05:21] | -Yes, I do. -Come on, what? Come on. | -是的,我知道了。\N-怎么了,别这样。 |
[05:26] | -We’re just working here. -Pizza in the house! | -我们真的是在这儿工作来着\N-比萨来了! |
[05:28] | All right. | 太好了… |
[05:29] | Pizza? What, did somebody have a baby? | 比萨?怎么了?谁带孩子来了么? |
[05:32] | -Hey, Debra. -Dave. | -嗨,黛布拉。\N-戴维。 |
[05:34] | If she’s eating, it’s coming out of your slices. | 如果她也要吃\N从你那份里面分出来。 |
[05:36] | -Yeah. -l am an idiot. | -好。\N-我真是个笨蛋。 |
[05:38] | -You’re not. -Come on. | -你不是的。\N-少来了。 |
[05:40] | I’ve been staying up late to reheat food for you. | 我那么晚不睡觉\N去给你热这些菜。 |
[05:43] | I know, and I love it. | 我知道了,我很喜欢菜。 |
[05:45] | -Come on. Isthat lemon chicken? I love it. -Your mom was right. | -别这样,那个是柠檬鸡么?我喜欢吃。\N-你妈妈是对的。 |
[05:49] | No, that’s crazy talk. | 不,又是疯言疯语。 |
[05:53] | She read this article in The New York Times about people like you… | 她在纽约时报读到了篇文章\N有些人群就像你… |
[05:57] | -who’d rather be at work than at home. -l wouldn’t rather be at work. | -宁可呆在单位也不愿呆在家里。\N-我不是宁可留在单位。 |
[06:00] | Believe me, I wish I wasn’t here right now. | 相信我,我希望我立刻消失在这里。 |
[06:06] | Why not? I mean, this is a lot more fun than cleaning up and raising kids… | 为什么不?我是说。这里更好玩一些\N比起打扫卫生,养育孩子… |
[06:11] | and paying the bills. Boy, I wish I had someplace to hide out. | 支付账单\N伙计,我希望我也有个地方可以藏起来。 |
[06:14] | I’m not hiding out. I’m earning a living. Which was your idea, I believe. | 我没藏起来,我是在赚取生活费。\N那个可是你的主意,我相信。 |
[06:20] | Come on, don’t you think I’d rather be with you guys? | 别这样了,你不认为\N我宁愿陪着你和孩子们么? |
[06:23] | If you want pizza, you’d better get in there, they’re animals! | 你如果想吃比萨\N你最好还是快去,他们都是禽兽! |
[06:27] | All right! Wheel of fortune! | 好了!又到了幸运猜猜猜节目了。 |
[06:30] | -We’re kind of busy here, Andy. -That is so easy! | -我们有点事在这儿。安迪。\N-这太简单了。 |
[06:33] | “lt ain’t over till the fat lady sings.” I got it in two letters. | “直到开出唱歌的胖女人为止”\N我两次就能猜中。\N(80年代nbc电视台晚间节目结束会有一个肥女人唱国歌) |
[06:36] | Ray usually needs four. | 雷通常需要四次。 |
[06:38] | Yeah. Could you maybe watch that in the other room, please? | 对,你是否能在别的房间\N看这个,谢谢? |
[06:43] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起。 |
[06:44] | They got the game highlights on. They’re like nuts in there with the sports. | 他们在那儿看比赛集锦呢。\N他们像是一群满嘴胡言的运动呆子。 |
[06:49] | -So this is working, huh? -This is part of work. | -那么这就是你的工作?\N-这只是工作的一部分。 |
[06:53] | -Yeah. You could do this at home, Ray. -You thinking of working at home, Ray? | -恩,你可以在家里做这些,雷。\N-你考虑在家工作了么?雷? |
[06:57] | What? No, Andy, that’s not what we’re talking about. | 什么?不,安迪。\N我们谈的不是那档子事。 |
[07:01] | -l mean, that would be great, but I can’t. -Why not? | -我是说,那样是很好,但是我不能。\N-为什么不能? |
[07:06] | That one guy does. | 有人就这么做。 |
[07:08] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天。 |
[07:09] | They’ve got “fat lad sings,” they still can’t get it! | 他们开出 “唱歌的胖女人”\N仍然没能开出数字来。 |
[07:14] | -Who works at home, Andy? -Golden from the Post. | -谁在家里工作,安迪?\N-邮报的高登 |
[07:17] | They set him up with a satellite dish, a fax, and a modem. | 他们给他装了卫星电视\N传真机和调制解调器。 |
[07:20] | -He never has to leave the house. -You ever read his stuff? | -我永远都不必出房子了\N-你从来没读过他的文章么 |
[07:23] | It’s like he’s phoning it in. Because, well, he is. | 就像一通电话汇报\N原因是…怎么?他是这样的。 |
[07:28] | -So you don’t want to? -l do. | -这么说是你不想这么做\N-我做。 |
[07:31] | -l don’t think my boss would let me. -You said your boss liked you. | -我不认为我老板会让我也这么干活\N-你说过你们老板喜欢你。 |
[07:35] | Likes him? They share a coffee mug. | 只是喜欢他?他们喝咖啡都一个杯子。 |
[07:38] | We do not, Andy. | 我们才没有,安迪。 |
[07:42] | Look at me when I’m talking to you. | 当我跟你说话请看着我。 |
[07:46] | It’s obvious you don’t want to be home, Ray. | 很显然你不想呆在家里,雷。 |
[07:49] | I do. | 我当然想。 |
[07:51] | Look, I’ll talk to Bill tomorrow. | 你瞧,我明早找比尔谈谈。 |
[07:53] | BilI’s in there. | 比尔就在那儿。 |
[07:58] | Thank you, Andy. | 谢谢你,安迪。 |
[08:01] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的。 |
[08:11] | -Okay, kids, say goodbye to Daddy. -Why isn’t Daddy going to work? | -好了,孩子们,跟爸爸说再见。\N-为什么爸爸还不去上班? |
[08:15] | Daddy’s at work. I’m working at home. | 爸爸在工作呢,我在家工作了。 |
[08:19] | Can I go to school at home? | 我能在家上学么? |
[08:21] | No. | 不能。 |
[08:22] | You wouldn’t like it. | 你不会喜欢的。 |
[08:23] | None of your friends are here, no one to talk to, all alone. | 没朋友在这儿。\N没人跟你说话,孤独一人。 |
[08:27] | You’ll be fine. | 你会好起来的。 |
[08:29] | Me? I’m happy. Look at me, I’m going to work in my bathrobe. | 我?我很好,看看我。\N我能穿着浴袍上班呢。 |
[08:33] | I’m like Hugh Hefner, minus everything good about his life. | 我就像西尔 海夫勒(花花公子创始人)\N 一辈子都可以不穿衣服上班了。 |
[08:41] | -Look, the guy’s here with your stuff. -Yeah. | -瞧,这人带来了你们的东西。\N-是啊。 |
[08:44] | -Ray Barone? -Yeah. | -雷.布朗?\N-是我。 |
[08:46] | Guy from tech support. Your satellite dish is in the truck… | 我叫盖伊是技术支持部的\N你的卫星电线在车里… |
[08:49] | I got your fax machine and your modem. Where do you want it? | 我给你带过来传真机和调制解调器。\N要装在那儿? |
[08:52] | The office. I want it back at the office. I want to be back at my office. | 办公室。我要把它们装在办公室\N我要它们装在我家里的办公室里。 |
[08:58] | Where do you want it? | 到底装那儿? |
[09:01] | -Hook it up downstairs. -Where? | -前面走到楼下\N-哪儿? |
[09:03] | Right through that door there. | 右边那个门那儿。 |
[09:06] | Careful. Don’t fall and break it. | 小心点,别跌倒摔伤了。 |
[09:10] | Unless you want $30. | 除非还要付你30美元安装费。 |
[09:14] | You heard me. | 你听明白了。 |
[09:18] | So what’s going on at work? Lunch? | 单位现在怎么样?在吃午饭? |
[09:23] | Hey, don’t order the meatball sandwich. | 嗨,别去订肉丸三明治。 |
[09:30] | No, it’s great. Everything’s great here. | 不,很好。这儿很好。 |
[09:33] | Yeah, I got one of those nice home-office setup things. Yeah. | 对,我有一些\N漂亮的家庭办公装饰。对。 |
[09:39] | -Hello! Anybody home? -Hey, I got to go. | -哈喽,有人在家么?\N-嗨,我得挂了。 |
[09:49] | -Debra? Are you down there? -I’m not dressed! | -黛布拉,你在下面么?\N-我没穿衣服! |
[09:55] | -Raymond? -He’s not dressed either. | -雷蒙?\N-他也没穿衣服呢。 |
[09:59] | What are you doing home? Come on down. Raymond’s home. | 你在家里做什么?\N下来吧,雷蒙在家呢。 |
[10:04] | -Oh, boy. -What are you doing in your robe, darling? | -哦,乖乖。\N-你穿着袍子干么?亲爱的? |
[10:06] | -You sick? -No. | -生病了?\N-没有。 |
[10:09] | You were fired? | 被炒鱿鱼了? |
[10:12] | I wasn’t fired. | 我没有。 |
[10:14] | I wanted to work at home, so I’d have more time to spend with my family. | 我想要在家里工作,这样我就\N有更多的时间陪着我的家人了。 |
[10:19] | That’s so nice. You want to spend more time with us. | 这真是太好了。\N你要花更多时间陪我们。 |
[10:23] | No. This family. My family. | 不,这个家庭,我的家人。 |
[10:30] | I can remember when we were your family. | 我能记得我们是你家人的时候。 |
[10:34] | Anyway, I got a lot of work to do– | 总之,我有很多工作要做– |
[10:35] | Let me ask you, do these pants look all right to you? | 让我问问你,\N你看这条裤子我穿的怎么样? |
[10:42] | Are you still growing? | 你还在长个子么? |
[10:46] | She hemmed them. They’re two inches too short. | 她把它翘边了\N足足短了两英寸。 |
[10:49] | It’s nice to see a little sock. | 漏点袜子看起来很不错。 |
[10:53] | Ma, I’m out there with criminals, okay? lt’s life or death. | 妈,我出门人家会把我当罪犯的,知道么?\N这是生死问题。 |
[10:56] | I have to be taken seriously. | 我必须严肃对待这事。 |
[11:00] | Why don’t you make them into shorts, like the mailman? | 为啥你不干脆改成条短裤\N就像送信的那样? |
[11:08] | The mailman? | 送信的? |
[11:11] | You’re so unappreciative, Robert. | 你真不识货,罗伯特。 |
[11:14] | Okay, Ma, fine. I just won’t get out of the squad car, okay? | 好了,妈,我直说了吧。\N我就是不想这么出去上警车,知道么? |
[11:18] | Let’s hope there’s no crime today. | 让我们祈祷今天没有坏人吧。 |
[11:21] | That’ll give me time to just maybe go by the post office… | 那就给我点时间\N或许就是去邮局… |
[11:24] | and I can talk about fashion tips with the other mailmen. | 然后我可以跟其他送信的谈谈薪水什么的。 |
[11:31] | All right, thanks for stopping by and whatever. | 好了,谢谢你们的到来。\N还有,随便什么。 |
[11:36] | -Look at that. -Yeah, that’s a fax machine, Ma. | -瞧那个\N-那是传真机,妈。 |
[11:39] | I’ve got a lot of important faxes coming in, and I gotta get to them, all right? | 我有很多重要的传真进来。\N而我要收到它们,知道了么? |
[11:43] | -What’s this one? -This is from Dave. | -这张是什么?\N-这是戴维传过来的。 |
[11:46] | Apparently he’s faxed me his buttocks. | 显然他传来了他的屁股。 |
[11:56] | I don’t like that, Raymond. | 我可不喜欢那个,雷蒙。 |
[12:04] | Yeah, I got it, Dave. Thanks. | 是的,我收到了,戴维,谢谢你。 |
[12:07] | Yeah. My mom’s looking at it right now. | 对,我妈妈正在看那个。 |
[12:12] | Never mind, “What is she wearing?” | 我才不告诉你 “她穿的是什么?” |
[12:17] | -All right, listen, Ma, I got a lot of stuff– -Ray! | -好,妈,我还有很多事–\N-雷! |
[12:21] | -Yes, Deb, I’m coming right up. -He’s working! | -是的,戴比,我立刻上来。\N-他正在工作! |
[12:24] | Ma, it’s okay, all right? I need a little break now. | 妈,没事。\N我现在要小歇一下。 |
[12:31] | How would you sit on one of those? | 你是怎么坐出来这个的? |
[12:37] | -Hey, you’re home. -Yeah. | -嗨,你回来了。\N-是啊。 |
[12:39] | -Good. Look, Mom’s here. -Ray, what happened here? | -很好,瞧,妈在这儿。\N-雷,这儿怎么了? |
[12:44] | Coffee pot. There was a little bit in there when I went downstairs. Okay, I’ll fix it. | 咖啡壶。这烧干了一小会儿\N在我下楼的时候,好了,我会修好的。 |
[12:48] | No, don’t. Just remember next time to shut it off, okay? | 不,不用了,只要记得下次\N走之前关掉它,行么? |
[12:51] | Unless you want the fire department to come and shut it off. | 除非你希望消防局\N过来关掉它。 |
[12:56] | Will they do that? | 他们会做这个? |
[13:00] | -Marie, what is this? -That’s not mine, dear. | -玛丽,这是什么?\N-那不是我的,亲爱的。 |
[13:06] | Dave wanted to see if the fax machine was working, and that’s the test. | 戴维想看看我们的传真机能不能正常使用\N这是他的测试。 |
[13:12] | That’s Dave. | 那是戴维。 |
[13:15] | Didn’t recognize him without his cigarette. | 你不认为他光叼着香烟没吸么? |
[13:19] | Yeah, he’s trying to quit. | 恩,他正在戒。 |
[13:27] | You want to help me unload the bags from the car? | 你想帮我把袋子从车里拿出来么? |
[13:30] | You know, I would, but I’ve got to get back to work. | 你知道的,我会\N但是我要回去工作了。 |
[13:34] | -Yeah, but it’ll just take five minutes. -Hey, I’m working at home… | -对,但是这只要5分钟时间。\N-嗨,我是在家工作… |
[13:37] | which means that I’m home, but I’m working, you know? | 意思是我虽然在家里\N但我在工作,你知道? |
[13:40] | When I’m here during the day, you should just pretend that I’m not here. | 当我白天在这里的时候\N你应该假装我不在这里。 |
[13:44] | Okay, all right. You’re right. I’m sorry. | 好吧,你是对的,对不起。 |
[13:48] | -All right, I’ll help with the bags. -Don’t be silly, sweetie. | -好吧,我帮你弄这些袋子.\N-别害怕,亲爱的。 |
[13:53] | No, there’s no problem, I’m here. | 不,这儿没问题,我在这儿呢。 |
[13:57] | You go to work, Raymond… | 你去工作吧。雷蒙… |
[13:58] | -and I can help Debra. -No! | -我可以帮黛布拉。\N-不! |
[14:01] | That way, everybody’ll be happy. | 这样,所有人都会高兴。 |
[14:10] | Cookies from a log. | 饼干说明。 |
[14:13] | You heat them up. | 你可以加热了吃。 |
[14:16] | Well, that’s almost baking. | 那么就是再烘烤一次了。 |
[14:24] | It was the best of games, it was the worst of games. | 这是最精彩的比赛\N这是最糟糕的比赛。 |
[14:32] | Dear readers, as you must have realized by now… | 亲爱的读者\N像您现在所意识到的一样… |
[14:36] | “l am a fraud.” | “我是假冒的” |
[14:43] | Hey, Geoffrey. What, are you home from preschool already? | 嗨,杰弗里,你在家\N已经从幼儿园回来了? |
[14:47] | -Yeah. -Yeah? What have you got? | -是的\N-是的? 你拿着什么? |
[14:49] | Your Tortoise and the Hare disc. I can’t play now. Daddy’s working. | 乌龟和兔子的光碟\N我不能玩这个,爸爸正在上班。 |
[14:55] | Come on, see? Daddy’s doing his column. Don’t look yet. | 看到没?爸爸在做专栏。\N还不能看。 |
[15:00] | Don’t you wanna go upstairs and play? | 你不想上楼玩么? |
[15:04] | Mommy’s got pudding. Now come here. | 妈妈在做布丁。好过来这儿。 |
[15:09] | -Come on. Let’s see what we got. -l gonna read it. | -来吧,来看看我们都有什么\N-我要读这个。 |
[15:13] | -Wanna put this on? -Put this on. | -要放这个进去?\N-放这个进去。 |
[15:25] | Look, your brother’s here, too. Yeah. | 看,你兄弟也来了。 |
[15:28] | This is like the ice-cream truck, this music. Come on. | 这些就像冰淇淋售货车上的音乐。\N来吧。 |
[15:33] | Let’s see what we got. Mrs. Hare. Let’s click on her. | 让我们看看我们有什么,兔子女士\N让我们点击她。 |
[15:38] | Hey, Ray. There’s a trail of ants leading to a half-eaten sandwich up there. | 嗨,雷。那儿有一群蚂蚁把三明治吃了一半。 |
[15:42] | Have them bring it down. | 把它们(蚂蚁)带下来。 |
[15:44] | Dishes in the sink, okay? | 在水池下面,好么? |
[15:46] | Boys, come on, we can’t bother Daddy while he’s working. | 孩子们,来吧。\N我们不要在爸爸工作的时候打扰他。 |
[15:49] | We got to go pick up Ally. Come on. | 我们上去跟你姐姐玩,走吧。 |
[15:50] | You know what? They don’t have to go. | 你知道么?他们不必走的。 |
[15:53] | What do you mean? You told me to pretend you weren’t here. | 你什么意思?\N你告诉我要假装你不在这儿的。 |
[15:55] | Yeah, I know, but look, if I’m gonna work at home, this is part of home, right? | 是的,我知道,但是你瞧,我得\N在家里工作,这是家的一部分,对么? |
[16:00] | Okay, if you’re sure you’re gonna be okay, ’cause I got errands to run and…. | 好,如果你觉得这样好的话,\N因为我疲于奔命而且…. |
[16:04] | I’m okay. Go ahead. Yeah. All right, let’s see. | 我很好,继续吧。\N好吧,让我们看看。 |
[16:12] | Double shot, one head to the other! | 双重打击,一个头到另一个! |
[16:16] | Give me a high-five! High-five on the nose. | 给我一巴掌,一巴掌给鼻子。 |
[16:23] | High-five on the nose. | 一巴掌给鼻子。 |
[16:25] | Here’s a little game. | 这儿有个小游戏。 |
[16:26] | If you’re happy and you know it, smack your dad, hey! | 如果你开心又知道,\N拍你爸爸,嗨!嗨! |
[16:32] | Wisenheimer. That calls for a belly sandwich. | 小牛犊,这个叫做\N肚子夹心三明治。 |
[16:40] | All right, put the kids away. The game is on. | 好了,把孩子放在一边,比赛要开始了。 |
[16:44] | -What game? -Any game. We saw the satellite dish. | -什么比赛?\N-任何比赛。我们要看卫星电视。 |
[16:47] | -You got games floating around all over. -Yeah, pull something down. | -你有这个能飘在比赛周围一直到结束。\N-是地,放倒点什么吧。 |
[16:52] | You know, I’ve got to get back to work. I’ve been interrupted all day here. | 你知道么,我必须去工作了现在\N我今天一整天被打断了无数次了。 |
[16:57] | Look at all those channels. That’s a gift from God. | 看看这些频道。\N这可是上帝的礼物。 |
[17:02] | -Did work pay for this, too? -Yeah. | -这个也是单位替你付钱?\N-是啊。 |
[17:04] | -Well, maybe– -l can’t get you one. | -那么,或许–\N-我没办法给你搞一个。 |
[17:07] | -How about for me? -No. | -那么我怎么样?\N-不。 |
[17:08] | -Maybe a discount– -Nothing. | -那么弄点折扣–\N-没门。 |
[17:10] | -At least you could ask. -Shut up! | -至少你应该去问一下。\N-收声! |
[17:13] | Just watch. | 看电视吧。 |
[17:14] | Wait, what is this? Hawaii Five-O! | 等等,这是什么?夏威夷5台! |
[17:19] | -Hey, what language is that? -Holy crap, that’s Korean! | -嗨,这是什么语言?\N-一堆狗屎,那是韩文! |
[17:24] | -Leave this on! -This is coming in from Korea? | -离开这个台!\N-这个是从韩国来的信号? |
[17:27] | -Yeah. -Hey, anybody wanna order pizza? | -是啊。\N-嗨,谁想吃比萨么? |
[17:33] | I could’ve been a pretty good hockey player. | 我应该是一个非常棒的曲棍球选手的。 |
[17:35] | You know, I’m big, had the toughness, good hand-eye coordination. | 你知道的,我很高大,肌肉强壮\N手和眼的协作也很完美。 |
[17:39] | Yeah, but eventually, you would’ve had to let go of the side. | 是,但最后\N你不得不让他们都闲置无用。 |
[17:46] | -Hey, pizza! -Hey! Ballerina! | -嗨,比萨!\N-嗨,芭蕾美女! |
[17:52] | Ray, what’s going on? I thought you were gonna be working. | 雷,这里怎么了?\N我以为你在工作呢。 |
[17:56] | I am working. See? Pencil. | 我是在工作啊,看到没?铅笔。 |
[18:02] | Ray, can I talk to you? | 雷,我能跟你谈谈么? |
[18:07] | I’m working. | 我在工作。 |
[18:10] | ln the kitchen, please? | 去厨房,谢谢。 |
[18:14] | -I’ll call you if there are any fights. -l may be calling you. | -有精彩的我喊你看。\N-我说不定会喊你看。 |
[18:19] | -Oh, my God. -I’m gonna clean it all up right now. | -哦,天啦。\N-我马上把这儿都弄干净。 |
[18:23] | Where are the twins? Are they under here somewhere? | 双胞胎儿子呢?\N他们藏在这堆垃圾地下? |
[18:27] | -They’re napping. -They’re napping? | -他们在午睡。\N-他们现在午睡? |
[18:31] | It’s 5:00, Ray. They’re gonna be up all night now! | 现在下午5:00,雷\N他们今晚要整晚兴奋了。 |
[18:35] | I know, I couldn’t help it. They fell asleep during “Hawaii Bing-Bao.” | 我知道,我也没办法\N他们在 “夏威夷冰-雹”时候睡着了。 |
[18:44] | I know you did this for me, and I really appreciate you trying…. | 我知道你是为了我才做这些的。\N而我真的对你的尝试很感激…. |
[18:49] | What is this stuck to my non-stick pan? | 这是什么粘在我的不粘锅上? |
[18:53] | -Those are crayons. lt’s a funny story– -No, don’t. | -这些是粉笔画。很好玩的一件事。–\N-不,别说了。 |
[18:58] | You know what? | 你知道么? |
[19:01] | You’re probably not getting too much work done here, are you? | 你也许不用再做更多的工作\N在这儿了,是不? |
[19:05] | Actually I’m getting all the games, and I like watching them without pants. | 事实上我看了所有的比赛,\N而我很喜欢光着屁股看它们。 |
[19:10] | I know, but, like, I see all these distractions, you know? | 我知道,但是,像是,我看所有这些分心的事情。\N你知道么? |
[19:14] | Your mother, and the kids, your father, your brother. | 你妈妈,还有孩子\N你爸爸,你兄弟。 |
[19:18] | Your mother. | 你们妈妈。 |
[19:21] | What I’m saying is, if you want to go back to the office, I will understand. | 怎么说了我,如果你想回去办公室上班\N我会理解的。 |
[19:25] | -You’re the one who told me– -l know, Ray. I was wrong, okay? | -是你让我–\N-我知道,雷,我错了,行了么? |
[19:28] | Go back to the office! I can’t take it! I can’t live this way! | 滚回办公室去!我受不了了!\N我这样简直活不下去! |
[19:31] | -What are you talking about? -Just get out! | -你到底在说些什么?\N-回去上班! |
[19:33] | -All right, calm down! -l can’t! | -好好,冷静点。\N-我不能! |
[19:35] | Look at the coffee pot! Again, Ray! | 看看这咖啡壶,又坏了,雷! |
[19:38] | And the schmutz is all dripping out, and…. Look at them! | 还有污水在到处淌\N然后…. 你看看他们! |
[19:44] | God! Don’t you miss your friends? | 天啦!你难道不想你朋友们么? |
[19:50] | All right, I’ll go back. I thought I was doing this for you. | 好吧,我回去上班。\N我以为我这样是为了你好。 |
[19:54] | Thanks, no. You’ve done enough for me. Really. Okay? | 谢谢,不用了,你对我做的足够了。\N真的。 |
[19:59] | -lt’s just that…. -What? | -只是那个….\N-哪个? |
[20:02] | I was playing with the kids today, and it was kind of fun. | 我今天跟孩子们玩\N很有几分高兴。 |
[20:05] | I like seeing them when they just come home from school. | 我喜欢看着他们\N特别是他们从学校回家的时候。 |
[20:08] | They tell me about their lunch, their snack, and I got the boo-boo report. | 他们告诉我午餐,他们的小吃。\N而我还得听他们互相打小报告。 |
[20:14] | It’s nice. | 很甜蜜。 |
[20:15] | Yeah, I know, but, I mean, I know you… | 是,我知道,但是,我意思是,我了解你… |
[20:19] | and you’re gonna get tired of that after a while, aren’t you? | 而你会厌烦这个\N在之后的一些时候,是不是? |
[20:25] | Oh, yeah. I don’t need to hear it again. | 恩,我不需要听第二次了。 |
[20:29] | -But it was fun today. -Good. Then that’s good. | -但是这是很好的一天。\N-很好,那么就是很好。 |
[20:34] | So you’ll go? | 那么你要回去? |
[20:38] | I don’t get you. | 我真搞不懂你。 |
[20:40] | You weren’t happy when I wasn’t here, and now you’re not happy when I am here. | 当我不在这儿你不高兴。\N接下来我现在在这里了你还是不高兴。 |
[20:45] | Yes, it’s confusing, isn’t it? | 是的,很混乱,是不是? |
[20:50] | Well, I guess that what I want… | 好吧,我猜我真正想要的… |
[20:54] | is for you to want to be here… | 是你想留在这里… |
[20:57] | but not actually be here. | 但你不是真的在这里。 |
[21:07] | I can do that. | 我能做这个。 |
[21:10] | -l can want to be here whenever you want. -Good. | -我能想象我留在这儿无论你什么时候需要。\N-好。 |
[21:15] | And maybe you could just try to be home for dinner sometimes. | 然后或许你应该稍稍\N尝试有时候回来吃晚餐。 |
[21:19] | I will. | 我会的。 |
[21:21] | Okay, good. Thanks, Ray. | 好,谢谢你,雷。 |
[21:26] | You wanna go back to your game? | 你想回去看你的比赛么? |
[21:30] | I could pretend I’m at the office, and just, you know, take a little break. | 我可以假装我是在办公室里\N然后,你知道,小休一会儿。 |
[21:38] | Just like at the office. | 就像在办公室一样。 |
[21:48] | ‘Pumpkin man. | 南瓜头。 |
[21:52] | “‘Why are you looking at me like that?’ said the worm.” | “为啥你像那样看着我?’\N虫子说道。 |
[22:00] | -You wanna do a chapter? -You’re the one who had to give them a nap. | -你来读下一章么?\N-是你让他们睡这么长午觉的。 |
[22:04] | You keep reading. | 你继续读。 |
[22:07] | -What time do the cartoons start? -5:00 a.m. | -卡通台什么时候开始播节目?\N-早上5点。 |
[22:12] | -Right. Come on. We’re going downstairs. -Going downstairs. | -好极了,来。我们下楼去。\N-到楼下去。 |
[22:16] | -Why? -Maybe there’s cartoons on in Korea. | -为啥?\N-说不定韩国台有卡通节目放。 |