时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Ray, the kids have to be picked up soon. Can you go get them? | 孩子们该撒尿了. 你能去抱他们吗? |
[00:11] | I just sat down. | 我刚刚才座下 |
[00:13] | What are you, 80? | 你80岁了吗? |
[00:16] | -What are you doing? -I’m sorting the catalogs. | 你又在干吗呢? 筛选目录! |
[00:20] | God’s work. | 好神圣! |
[00:22] | Come on, one of us has to go. | 快点,总有一个要去. |
[00:24] | -You go. -l always go, Ray. | 你去. 以前都是我,雷. |
[00:26] | Watch your step, Frank. | 小心台阶,弗兰克. |
[00:28] | -All right, I’ll go. -No, I’ll go. | 好吧,我去. 不,我去. |
[00:31] | I need your counter space. I accidentally doubled my cookie recipe. | 借你的案板放一下. 我意外的发明了甜饼秘方. |
[00:37] | What’s that, 5,000 cookies? | 那是什么,5000块甜饼? |
[00:40] | Careful. Hot stuff. | 小心,烫. |
[00:47] | Don’t get comfortable, Frank. We have another batch coming out. | 别着急,弗兰克. 另一批马上也要出炉了. |
[00:50] | Enjoy. Share it with your friends. | 好好品尝吧,让朋友们也试试. |
[00:53] | Okay, bye. | 好,拜. |
[00:54] | Are you done with this? Gifts from ireland? | 哪弄到的这些,爱尔兰来的礼物? |
[00:57] | Get the clothing one. | 拿衣服类的. |
[00:59] | Why do I need new clothes? | 为什么我需要新衣服? |
[01:01] | Because people can see you. | 这样你好出来见人. |
[01:11] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long lsland with my wife, Debra… | 嘿, 我是雷, 我和我妻子黛博拉 住在长岛 |
[01:16] | my 6-year-old daughter and twin 2-year old boys. | 我们有一个6岁大女儿 和一对双胞胎儿子. |
[01:21] | My parents… | 还有我爸妈~~~ |
[01:24] | live across the street. That’s right. | 他们就住在我们对面. 没错~ |
[01:28] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥和他们一起住 |
[01:30] | Now, not every family would defy gravity for you… | 并不是每个家庭都会围着你转 |
[01:33] | but mine would because– | 但是我们家会 因为―――― |
[01:34] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 大家都喜欢雷. |
[01:37] | Hey, you didn’t…. | 嘿,你不是…. |
[01:45] | -Hey, Robert. Want a cookie? -Yeah, why not? | -嗨,罗伯特。吃饼干?\N-好,干么不? |
[01:49] | These look pretty good. | 这些看起来很不错。 |
[01:51] | She gave me all the irregulars. | 艾美给我的都是碎的。 |
[01:55] | Guess who Shamsky and I saw at the park today. | 猜我今天在公园巡逻时\N遇到谁了? |
[01:58] | Gary Hebner. | 盖瑞,哈伯。 |
[01:59] | Hebs? Man, I haven’t seen him since high school. | 哈伯?哦,从高中后我就没见过他。 |
[02:02] | Well, you’ll see him Saturday. He’s going to your reunion. | 那么,你礼拜六就要见到了。\N他要去你的同学会。 |
[02:05] | -You have a reunion? -No. | -你有个同学会?\N-不。 |
[02:08] | Wait a minute. This would be your 20th reunion. | 等一下。\N这将会是你的20周年同学会。 |
[02:10] | Ray, why didn’t you tell me about this? | 雷,为什么你从没有提过这个? |
[02:12] | ‘Cause I’m not going, okay? Only losers go to those things. | 因为我不会去,行么?\N只有失败者才会搞那种事情。 |
[02:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[02:19] | I’m planning on going to my 20th. Does that make me a loser? | 我就打算去参加我的20年同学会。\N意思就是我也是失败者? |
[02:24] | Four years away, and you’re already planning it? | 四年以后呢。\N你现在就已经开始打算了? |
[02:30] | Ray, you should really think about going, you know? | 雷,你真的应该考虑去。\N你知道么? |
[02:32] | It’s like your own personal twilight zone. | 就像你自己个人的模糊地带。 |
[02:34] | The last time you saw everybody was graduation, right? | 最后一次见到大家\N是在毕业典礼,对么? |
[02:37] | And then, pow! Everybody’s 20 years older. | 然后,啵!每个人都老了20岁。 |
[02:42] | Spooky. | 诡异的很。 |
[02:44] | Come on, Ray, you never talk about high school. | 别这样了,雷\N你从来没有谈过你的高中时代。 |
[02:46] | I wanna see that part of your life. I wanna see what made you, you. | 我想知道你人生的这部分\N我想知道什么造就了你。 |
[02:50] | What made me? Here, follow the trail of cookies. | 什么造就我?\N这儿,跟着这些饼干的痕迹走。 |
[02:54] | -We’re going. -No. | -我们要去。\N-不。 |
[02:55] | Yes. Come on. I want to wear my new red dress. | 去,别这样。\N我要穿上我那件红衣服。 |
[02:58] | Here, and you should just pick something from there, okay? | 这儿,而你必须从这儿挑一个,好么? |
[03:02] | I pick him. You can go with him. | 我挑他,你可以跟他去。 |
[03:04] | -Now, why don’t you want to go? -‘Cause I just– | -好吧,为什么你不想去?\N-因为我只是– |
[03:07] | What is it? Come on, you’re a big success. | 只是什么?你很成功。 |
[03:09] | You have this dream job, a beautiful home, a terrific family. | 你有完美的工作,舒适的房子\N令人羡慕的家庭。 |
[03:12] | This is a great life. | 这是一个极好的人生。 |
[03:14] | That’s your spin on it. | 这是你的想法。 |
[03:17] | And you know what else? | 而且你知道还有什么? |
[03:19] | You still have all your hair. And it’s still very thick. | 你仍然头发浓密,\N所有的都在。 |
[03:25] | It is very luxurious, Ray. | 这是很奢侈的事情,雷。 |
[03:32] | I don’t know. | 我不晓得。 |
[03:38] | All right, we’ll stop by. | 好吧,我们顺道去一趟。 |
[03:40] | Okay, great. Go get the kids now. | 好,太棒了,现在去接孩子们吧。 |
[03:47] | He uses conditioner, doesn’t he? | 他用了定型水,是不是? |
[03:50] | And he tops it off with the volumizer? | 而且用了整整一瓶? |
[04:03] | -We’re not going to stay too long, okay? -All right. | -我们不能呆太久,好么?\N-好吧。 |
[04:06] | Wait a minute, that guy’s got hair. | 等一下,那家伙有头发。 |
[04:09] | That guy’s got hair. You promised me bald people. | 他家伙有头发。\N你发誓有秃头的。 |
[04:13] | Yeah. Look, “The Eagles return to the nest.” | 恩,看,”老鹰们回巢了。” |
[04:17] | Yeah, we were the Eagles. Now where are the bald eagles? | 是啊,我们是老鹰\N那么现在秃鹰在哪儿? |
[04:23] | -Hey, wait…. Man! -What? Who’s that? | -嗨,等… 哦!\N-怎么了?那是谁? |
[04:25] | I went to high school with that guy. | 我和那家伙一个高中。 |
[04:29] | -What are the odds? -That’s…. Yeah, we’re here. | -什么几率啊?\N-那是…. 哦,我们是在这儿。 |
[04:34] | -Scott Preman. Come here. -Ray. | -斯科特.普尔曼,过来\N-雷。 |
[04:41] | -Debra, my wife. Scott Preman. -Hello. | -黛布拉,我夫人。斯科特.普尔曼\N-你好。 |
[04:45] | I was reading my yearbook before, and I want you to know… | 我先前读了我的毕业年鉴\N而我想你知道… |
[04:48] | that I do remember the good times in study hall… | 自修教室是我记得最美好的时光… |
[04:50] | and I did have an excellent summer. | 我过了一个很棒的暑假。 |
[04:53] | Right. I wrote that in his book. | 是的,我在他的本子里写了那个。 |
[04:56] | Scott and l, we hung out a lot in high school. | 斯科特和我\N我们在高中是死党。 |
[04:58] | Oh, man. | 哦。 |
[04:59] | You remember when the Egg McMuffin came out? | 你记得蛋松饼出炉的时候么? |
[05:01] | We snuck out of school and got three of them. | 我们溜出学校然后买了三个。 |
[05:04] | Yeah. | 是啊。 |
[05:09] | That was wild. | 那真狂野。 |
[05:11] | What was Ray like then? | 那时候雷什么样? |
[05:13] | -He was crazy. -What? | -他疯的很\N-什么? |
[05:15] | -Yes. -What? | -是的。\N-什么? |
[05:16] | One time, we went to McDonald’s. He walked through the drive-through. | 有一次,我们去麦当劳。\N他走到汽车行驶道上。 |
[05:22] | Here’s him, he’s like, “Honk-honk. Hey, hurry it up. lt’s taking too long.” | 这儿是他,他就像这样”\N嗨,快点,时间太长了” |
[05:28] | It was so the girl in the window would look at me. | 因为有个漂亮女孩在车窗后\N说不定会看上我。 |
[05:31] | -Did she look at you? -Not the way I planned it. | -她看上你了么?\N-她开走了。 |
[05:34] | You remember that? | 你能记得那个? |
[05:37] | Bald eagle, 3:00. | 秃头鹰,三点钟方向。 |
[05:40] | -Red Baron. -Here you go, White Lightning. | -红巴戎\N-你也来了?白闪电? |
[05:42] | White Lightning? | 白闪电? |
[05:44] | -We had CB radios. That was their handle. -What was your handle? | -我们是无线电发烧友。那是他们的外号。\N-(美国民间无线电爱好者,使用一种低频段无线电收发装置\N该装置70年代在美国大为流行,人们可以像现在的网络聊天一样\N比如在纽约能同洛杉矶的未知无线电 |
[05:47] | Warren, look who’s here. | 沃伦,看看谁在这儿。 |
[05:49] | Man, Ray! | 哦,雷! |
[05:52] | Newsday’s Ray Barone. | 每日新闻雷,布朗。 |
[05:56] | -How you doing, Warren? -You still going by Straight Shooter? | -你好么?沃伦。\N-你仍然叫做心直口快?(雷的无线电外号) |
[05:59] | Straight Shooter? | 心直口快? |
[06:02] | Okay, shut up. | 好了,别笑了。 |
[06:04] | You guys remember Foxy Lady? | 你们还记得狡猾夫人么? |
[06:07] | -You idiots. -Yeah. | -你这个笨蛋。 |
[06:09] | This was great. We used to talk to her all the time on the CB… | 这很棒。我们都是在无线电上\N跟她聊天… |
[06:13] | and then one night, we arranged to meet up with her. | 然后有天晚上\N我们打算见见她。 |
[06:16] | And we pulled into the parking lot of HoJo’s. | 我们就约了她在很多电车的地方见面。 |
[06:19] | And we were in the parking lot… | 我们在那儿见过不少人… |
[06:20] | and Foxy Lady, it turns out, is Mrs. Drayer from the cafeteria. | 然后狡猾女士,转过脸来\N居然是学校自助餐厅的拽尔女士。 |
[06:26] | She was the lunch lady. | 她是卖盒饭的。 |
[06:28] | Yeah. Ray wanted to moon her. | 是,雷想跟她约会呢。 |
[06:31] | -You would’ve been such dead meat. -Yeah. | -你会被像块肉一样吃掉。\N-是啊。 |
[06:35] | -I’m going to let you guys all catch up. -Where are you going? | -我要走了让你们几个好好谈谈。\N-你要去哪儿? |
[06:38] | -I’m going to the ladies’ room. -Bring me back one. | -我要去”女士”房间(化妆间)\N-给我带一个回来。 |
[06:41] | Okay. | 可以。 |
[06:45] | -You have a wife. -Yeah. | -你有老婆了。\N-是。 |
[06:48] | How about you guys? Married or…. | 你们怎么样?已婚还是…. |
[06:52] | You guys remember that time we all went into the girls’ bathroom? | 你们还记得那次\N我们都跑进女浴室么? |
[06:57] | I remember. We were pushed in. | 我记得,我们被推进去的。 |
[06:59] | That’s right. Pete Hastings pushes us in, holds the door shut… | 对了,皮特.汉森推我们进去\N关上门抵住… |
[07:03] | and you were crying. | 然后你都哭了。 |
[07:07] | Yeah? Scott cried during the SATs when he skipped a question by mistake… | 哦?斯科特考试时也哭过\N当他不会做的题目就跳过… |
[07:11] | -and all his answers were off by one. -Yeah. | -直到所有的问题只剩下一道的时候。\N-是的。 |
[07:14] | That wasn’t funny, okay? I had to go to community college. | 那并不好笑,好么?\N我最后不得不去上社区大学。 |
[07:18] | Yeah. But you cried. | 但是你哭过了。 |
[07:21] | Yeah, right. I know. | 好,我知道了。 |
[07:24] | Man, look who’s here. | 看谁在那儿。 |
[07:26] | Whoa! That’s Jessica Bell. | 哇,那是杰西卡.贝尔。 |
[07:28] | -Ding-dong. -Please come in. | -叮-当。\N-请过来。 |
[07:32] | Ring my bell | 叮我的贝尔。 |
[07:37] | She’s coming. She’s coming this way, man. | 她过来了。她走过来了。 |
[07:46] | I can’t believe you talked to her. | 我不敢相信你居然跟她说话了。 |
[07:50] | She smells different now. | 她闻起来不一样了,现在。 |
[07:55] | Ray, didn’t you have bio class with her? Junior year? | 雷,你是不是跟她上过课?\N三年级那年? |
[07:58] | Yeah, we had dissection. I pinned her frog open. | 我们一起上过解剖课。\N我帮她把青蛙抓回来了。 |
[08:02] | -Lucky dog. -Yeah. | -运气不错。\N-是的。 |
[08:05] | What’s going on? What are you doing now? | 怎么了?你们最近在做什么? |
[08:07] | I’m a regional field rep for Burlington Hosiery. | 我是一个织袜厂的布料采购员。 |
[08:10] | Socks and sock-related items. | 袜子还有袜子的周边产品。 |
[08:13] | Great. That’s cool. | 很棒,那很棒。 |
[08:15] | I guess the hardest part of that is getting your foot in the door. | 我猜最精彩的部分是\N在门上找不到你的脚印了。 |
[08:21] | -I’m going to use that on my screensaver. -Thank you. Use it. | -我要把你这话用到我的人生格言里\N-谢谢,用吧。 |
[08:24] | How about you? You still got that comic-book store? | 你怎么样?\N你还在开漫画书店么? |
[08:27] | No, it burned down. Now I’m studying to be a rabbi. | 不,都烧光了。\N现在我在学习成为一个法师。 |
[08:32] | It’s so frigging hard. | 真是难的要命。 |
[08:36] | -Can we not talk about work? -All right. Fine. Don’t cry. | -我们能不谈工作么?\N-好的,可以,别哭。 |
[08:40] | Are you guys having fun? | 你们几个还好么? |
[08:41] | -Yeah, just like old times. -That’s great. | -恩,就像以前一样。\N-那太好了。 |
[08:44] | I met a girl from your class, she said we should go sit at their table. | 我碰到个你们班上的女孩\N她说我们应该去他们那张桌子坐。 |
[08:47] | Yeah? All right. | 哦?好吧。 |
[08:48] | Debra, why don’t you come over? | 黛布拉,为什么你还不过来? |
[08:53] | -Ray, you remember Jessica Bell? -Yeah, I think. | -雷,你记得杰西卡.贝尔么?\N-是的,我想是的。 |
[08:57] | So this is Ray. Hi. | 那么这就是雷。嗨。 |
[08:59] | I didn’t recognize you. | 我没认出你来。 |
[09:02] | He pinned your frog back. | 他为你抓过青蛙。 |
[09:06] | So, Debra, want to join us? I want you to meet everybody. | 那么,黛布拉,你要加入我们么?\N我给你介绍所有人。 |
[09:10] | Come on. Let’s go. Really nice to meet you guys. | 走,我们走。\N真的很高兴见到你们。 |
[09:13] | -I’ll see you guys later. -Catch you on the flip-flop. | -我等下再见你们\N-在无线电上逮你。 |
[09:19] | -The belle of the ball. -Hey, Pete. | -贝尔美女。\N-嗨,皮特。 |
[09:22] | Wait, that’s Pete Hastings. | 等等,那是皮特.汉森。 |
[09:23] | Guys, I want you to meet Debra Barone. | 大家伙,我要你们认识黛布拉.布朗。 |
[09:27] | -How’s it going? -Hi. | -怎么样?\N-嗨。 |
[09:30] | And this is her husband Ray. He was in our class. | 而这是她丈夫雷。\N他居然是我们班的。 |
[09:39] | I thought Ray Barone died in a car wreck right after graduation. | 我以为雷.布朗在毕业后的车祸中死掉了呢。 |
[09:44] | No. | 不。 |
[09:48] | That was Jay Malone. | 那是杰.马龙。 |
[09:51] | Jay Malone, yeah. | 杰.马龙,是的。 |
[09:54] | Now, he was a great guy. | 那么,他是个很好的人。 |
[09:56] | -Here’s to Jay. -To Jay. | -这儿敬杰。\N-敬杰。 |
[09:58] | Wish you were here. | 希望他能在这儿。 |
[10:02] | Deb, you got to come look at these pictures. | 黛布拉,你应该过来看看这些照片。 |
[10:04] | Want to see what my hair looked like 20 years ago? | 想看看我头发20年前什么样的么? |
[10:06] | Like Farrah? I was Dorothy Hamill. | 像法拉?(Farrah Fawcett是美国著名电视女明星)\N我曾经是桃乐茜.汉墨(Dorothy Hamill是70年代美国著名女电视明星) |
[10:10] | -Where you going? -I’ll be right back. | -你要去哪儿?\N-我马上就回来。 |
[10:13] | This is wild. | 这真狂野啊。 |
[10:14] | Ray, you’re not Bobby Barone’s brother, are you? | 雷,巴比.布朗不会是你哥哥吧?\N是不是? |
[10:17] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[10:18] | Great basketball player. What’s he doing now? | 篮球打的好棒。\N他现在干什么? |
[10:21] | He’s a cop. | 他是警察。 |
[10:22] | Wow! That’s great. | 喔,那太棒了。 |
[10:25] | I’m a sportswriter. I got a column in Newsday. | 我是体育作家。\N我在每日新闻有个专栏。 |
[10:33] | Wait a minute. Ray Barone. Now I know who you are. | 等一下,雷.布朗\N现在我知道你是谁了。 |
[10:37] | I used to throw you in the girls’ room all the time. You remember that? | 就是那个每次关在女浴室\N的家伙。你还记得那个么? |
[10:43] | Thanks. So, how are you? | 谢谢。那么,你怎么样? |
[10:48] | -Here we go. -l love this song. | -开始了。\N-我爱这首歌。 |
[10:50] | -Do you remember the freak? -Yeah, and the hustle and the bump. | -你还记得那个怪胎么?\N-恩,而且还冲过去撞伤了。 |
[10:53] | The bump. | 撞伤。 |
[10:56] | -Jessica, come on, you ready? -Let’s go. | -杰西卡,走,你准备好了?\N-我们走。 |
[10:58] | -Come on, Ray, let’s boogie. -No, weddings only. You know that. | -来吧,雷,让我们跳舞(boogie舞,一种扭动身体的黑人舞蹈)\N-不,只有婚礼那天,你知道那个的。 |
[11:02] | Come on. | 来吧。 |
[11:03] | Ray, you’re not going to dance? Would you like to dance? | 雷,你不去跳舞么?\N你想跳支舞么? |
[11:06] | -Do you mind? -Sure. | -你介意么?\N-当然。 |
[11:08] | -Great, thanks. -Go boogie. | -好极了,谢谢。\N-去跳吧。 |
[12:01] | Shake, shake, shake | 摇,摇,摇。 |
[12:04] | Shake your booty | 摇你的战利品。 |
[12:08] | -All right. -What? | -好了。\N-怎么了? |
[12:11] | Enough booty. | 战利品足够了。 |
[12:13] | That was so much fun. I just love dancing, you know? | 那真是太爽了。\N我就是喜欢跳舞,你知道? |
[12:18] | This is just in: disco sucks. | 这就是说: 迪斯科很烂。 |
[12:23] | What, you didn’t have a good time? Your friends are great. | 怎么了?你难道不愉快么刚才?\N你的朋友们太好了。 |
[12:25] | Those people aren’t my friends. | 那些人可不是我的朋友。 |
[12:28] | Who? Pete, Jessica, Chris, Steve, Wendy, and Jodie? | 谁?皮特,杰西卡,查尔斯,斯蒂文\N温蒂和乔迪? |
[12:33] | What’s wrong with them? | 他们怎么了? |
[12:35] | They used to throw me into the girls’ room. | 他们常常把我锁在女浴室里。 |
[12:38] | They’re very nice now. | 他们现在很不错。 |
[12:40] | -Yeah, to you. -What? | -是,对你\N-什么? |
[12:43] | To you, they’re nice. | 对你,他们不错。 |
[12:47] | You’re one of them. | 你是他们的一份子。 |
[12:49] | -What do you mean, I’m one of them? -You know…. | -你什么意思?我是他们一份子?\N-你知道的…. |
[12:53] | Popular. | 受欢迎的一群。 |
[12:56] | Ray, what’s the matter? | 雷,有什么关系? |
[12:58] | Are you mad at me for having a good time? | 你为我的快乐感到伤心? |
[13:00] | You could’ve had a good time. I asked you to dance. | 你也可以有快乐的\N我问你要不要跳舞的。 |
[13:03] | -l don’t like dancing. -Yeah, but I do. | -我不喜欢跳舞。\N-是,但是我喜欢。 |
[13:06] | Yeah, I know that. I know the whole class of ’77 knows that. | 我知道那个。\N我知道整班77个人知道那个。 |
[13:10] | Forgive me, but I’m not afraid to have a little bit of fun. | 原谅我,但是我不担心\N去拥有一点点娱乐。 |
[13:14] | What a snobby, shallow, superficial, popular thing to say. | 多么势力,浅薄,肤浅,通俗的话啊。 |
[13:19] | I’m trying to understand this. | 我试试看弄明白这个。 |
[13:22] | You didn’t like our table. Where did you want to sit? | 你不喜欢我们的台子。\N那你想坐在哪儿呢? |
[13:24] | On our couch at home. | 我们家里的沙发上。 |
[13:27] | And you’re wondering why you weren’t popular. | 而你疑惑\N为什么你不能成为一份子。 |
[13:29] | Ray, this is why I wanted to go to your reunion… | 雷,这就是为什么我要你\N参加这次同学会… |
[13:32] | ’cause you never want to go anywhere. | 因为你从来没想过去任何地方。 |
[13:34] | You know something? There’s something really wrong… | 你知道有件事么?\N这儿有件事真的有错误… |
[13:37] | with somebody who has to be popular at somebody else’s reunion. | 那就是某人在另一个某人的聚会上\N成为强势群体的一员。 |
[13:41] | You are such a nerd. | 你真是个自卑的人。 |
[13:44] | I knew it. You think I’m a nerd. | 我就知道,你认为我自卑。 |
[13:48] | Yeah? You know what you are? A cheerleader. | 你知道你现在是什么么?\N拉拉队长。 |
[13:52] | Go put in your retainer! God! | 去戴上你的牙齿纠正箍吧。天啊! |
[13:56] | I’m going to bed. Here, let me translate that for you. | 我要上床了。\N这儿,让我翻译给你听。 |
[14:00] | Give me a “B!” Give me an “E!” Give me a “D!” | 给我一个”B!”\N给我一个”E!” 给我一个 “D!” |
[14:04] | What’s that spell? | 拼起来是什么? |
[14:18] | Hey, no MTV in this house. | 嗨,家里不许看MTV. |
[14:20] | What are you…. Give me that. | 你们在…. 给我那个。 |
[14:24] | Here. Popeye. Popeye’s great. | 这个,大力水手。大力水手很厉害。 |
[14:28] | Nobody likes Popeye. | 才没人喜欢大力水手呢。 |
[14:31] | Why? ‘Cause he’s not cool? | 为什么?因为他不酷? |
[14:35] | Maybe you don’t know Popeye. | 也许你不了解大力水手。 |
[14:38] | Don’t be so quick to judge. | 别这么急着下结论。 |
[14:42] | “Nobody likes Popeye.” | “没人喜欢大力水手。” |
[14:45] | Till Bluto’s got you in a headlock. Then what? | 图.布鲁托会给你一个背摔,然后怎么样?\N(大力水手卡通的反面角色,船长打扮的一个黑胡子胖子\N经常被大力水手扔来扔去的人) |
[14:51] | Guy hangs out with Wimpy and…. | 接着他会和温比一起,然后….\N(温比是大力水手卡通中爱吃汉堡的老头,也算是大力水手的助手) |
[14:55] | Never mind. | 不管了。 |
[15:14] | Monster tattoo. | 怪兽纹身。 |
[15:16] | Just wanted to see what it looked like. That’s not nerdy. | 只想看看是什么样子。\N不算自卑。 |
[15:19] | I didn’t say a thing. | 我可没这么说。 |
[15:22] | Listen, I washed your gym stuff. | 听着,我把你体育馆的东西洗过了。 |
[15:26] | Your nose plugs went through the dryer. | 你的鼻拴卡在干衣机里面了。 |
[15:29] | Dr. Sundram said I have to wear those to prevent infections in my Eustachian tube. | 桑德曼医生说我要戴那东西\N来预防我咽道感染。 |
[15:34] | Yes, Ray. We all know you have sensitive tubes. | 是的,雷。我们都知道\N你有一个敏感的喉咙。 |
[15:39] | What’s the matter? lt’s not cool enough for you? | 又怎么了?\N耍酷还没有耍够? |
[15:42] | What’s a big medical problem with you? Ruptured booty? | 你又有什么严重的医学问题?\N骨盆断裂? |
[15:47] | No, I’ve never ruptured my booty. | 不,我的骨盆从来没有问题。 |
[15:50] | One time, I did sprain my groove thang. | 只是有一次,我扭伤了我的唱片而已。 |
[15:55] | -So, how was last night? -Oh, yeah, it was great. | -那么,昨天晚上怎么样?\N-哦,很棒。 |
[15:59] | A lot of people at the reunion asked about you. | 好多聚会上的人都问到你。 |
[16:01] | Yeah? | 哦? |
[16:02] | Remember Jessica Bell? | 记得杰西卡.贝尔么? |
[16:04] | Little Jessica. | 小杰西卡。 |
[16:06] | Used to follow me around. Good kid. | 总是围着我转,好孩子。 |
[16:09] | -You know, I think she liked you. -Yeah? | -我觉她喜欢你。\N-是么? |
[16:11] | Her friends asked my friends to ask me to ask her out. | 她朋友让我朋友来让我约她出去。 |
[16:15] | -You went out with Jessica Bell? -No, she was a freshman. | -你跟杰西卡.贝尔约会过?\N-不,她才一年级。 |
[16:19] | That would’ve been like me hanging out with you. | 那就会像我跟你出去一样奇怪。 |
[16:24] | Pete Hastings, too. | 皮特.汉森也提到你。 |
[16:27] | Tough guy, right? Yeah, I remember him. | 猛男,是吧?嗯,我记得他。 |
[16:29] | Got wise with me once. I pushed him in the girls’ room. | 来请教过我一次。\N我把他推进女浴室了。 |
[16:34] | You know what you do? You hold the door closed so they can’t get out. | 你知道你怎么做么?你关上门\N抵住它这样他们就出不来了。 |
[16:37] | -l know. -Have you heard about it? | -我知道。\N-你听说过这件事? |
[16:39] | So you had fun, right? Come on. It was a good time? | 那么你很开心吧,是不是?\N美好时光? |
[16:44] | Don’t ask me. Ask her. She’s the dancing queen. | 别问我,问她。\N她才是舞会皇后。 |
[16:47] | Really? Do the hustle. | 真的?哈斯特那首? |
[16:54] | Cut it out. | 别唱了。 |
[16:56] | Stop it. | 停下来。 |
[17:09] | Robert, you’ve got the moves. | 罗伯特,你跳的好舞步。 |
[17:12] | I got the music in me. | 贯注于乐曲的结果。 |
[17:16] | He needs an lndian and a construction worker, and you got an act. | 给他一个印度人\N再加一个建筑队的,他就可以去演出了。 |
[17:20] | Sorry, Robert. Ray’s a little cranky this morning. | 对不起,罗伯特。\N雷从早上就开始发小脾气。 |
[17:23] | He was up too late watching everybody else have fun. | 他睡得猪头猪脑的\N看不得别人开心。 |
[17:26] | I wasn’t watching people have fun, all right? I was keeping an eye on the purses. | 我不是看不得别人开心,好么?\N我只是讨厌替人看管皮包。 |
[17:31] | Pulling some nerd duty? | 引出点自卑心理? |
[17:34] | Come on now, Robert… | 就是这样,罗伯特… |
[17:35] | Ray’s as cool as any guy with a stick-on tattoo and nose plugs. | 雷和其他家伙一样酷\N他有一个能沾的纹身还有鼻拴。 |
[17:40] | Nose plugs. | 鼻拴。 |
[17:43] | Some of us aren’t in high school. We’ve moved on, okay? | 还有一些我们在高中没有的东西.\N我们必须向前看,好么? |
[17:48] | Let me ask you, does a nerdy guy go on the road with the New York Knicks? | 让我来问你,有没有一个自卑的家伙\N能出差跟纽约尼克斯队一起比赛么?(nba球队之一) |
[17:54] | Depends if they need somebody to watch the purses. | 说不定他们是需要一个看包的。 |
[18:01] | That’s very funny. Laugh. | 那真好笑,笑吧。 |
[18:04] | I don’t care what you guys think, okay? I know what I am. | 我不管你们这些家伙怎么想,行么?\N我知道我是谁。 |
[18:09] | -Raymond, I got something for you to try on. -What? | -雷蒙,我有东西给你试一试。\N-什么? |
[18:13] | I saw these in the catalog, and I thought they looked jazzy. | 我在目录上看到这些\N而我觉得他们看起来很奔放。 |
[18:19] | Ray, that’s great. Your mom bought you some short pants. | 雷,太厉害了。\N你妈妈替你买了条短裤。 |
[18:23] | Very jazzy. | 太奔放了。 |
[18:25] | Look, Mom, I’m not wearing these pants, okay? | 妈\N我不要穿这些裤子,行么? |
[18:27] | Why not? They’re very with-it. | 为什么不?他们都赞同。 |
[18:30] | Ray, if the shorts fit…. | 雷,如果合身… |
[18:34] | Yeah, you know what? Maybe the shorts do fit. | 是,你知道么?\N或许短裤是合适我。 |
[18:38] | What’s the matter with you? | 你到底怎么了? |
[18:41] | You were very happy when I bought you those pajamas. | 我给你买那条睡衣的时候\N你当时很开心。 |
[18:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好么? |
[18:54] | Listen…. | 听着…. |
[18:55] | Would you…. Maybe…. I don’t know. Would you…. | 你愿意…. 或许….\N我不知道,你想…. |
[19:00] | Do you wanna go dancing Saturday night? | 你想和我礼拜六去跳舞么? |
[19:04] | Dancing? You and me? | 跳舞?你和我? |
[19:06] | Yeah, if you want. | 如果你愿意。 |
[19:08] | -Well, we can’t Saturday, but– -Okay, fine. | -我们不能礼拜六去。但是–\N-好,算了。 |
[19:12] | -No, but maybe some other time. -Yeah. Some other time. | -不,但是或许其他时候。\N-是啊,其他时候。 |
[19:17] | I’ve heard them all, okay? | 我已经听够了,好么? |
[19:18] | How about, “l can’t. I’m washing my hair”? | 这个怎么样 “我不能,我要去洗头”? |
[19:22] | Or, “l don’t think of you that way.” | 或者,”我不认为你会去那边” |
[19:24] | Or, “I’m not allowed to date ltalians.” Yeah, I get it, okay? | 或者 “我家人不允许我跟意大利人约会”\N我懂了,行么? |
[19:29] | I get it. I’m a dork. | 我懂了,我是土鳖。 |
[19:31] | Ray, I can’t go dancing with you Saturday… | 雷,我不能和你礼拜六去跳舞… |
[19:33] | because you’re going to be out of town with the Knicks. | 因为你要跟尼克斯队一起出城。 |
[19:36] | How convenient. | 多方便的推托啊。 |
[19:39] | And I don’t want you to go dancing with me… | 而且我不想跟你去跳舞… |
[19:41] | just to prove to yourself that you’re not a dork. | 只是证明你自己不是一只土鳖。 |
[19:44] | Well, I don’t know how else to do it. | 好了,我不知道还有什么其他方法去做了。 |
[19:47] | This is a mixed marriage. | 这是动物与人的婚姻。 |
[19:51] | I was just teasing you. What are you so sensitive about? | 我只是在戏弄你而已。\N为什么你对这个这么敏感呢? |
[19:55] | Look, you’re one of the cool people… | 瞧,你是那群酷人中的一个… |
[19:59] | and I’m not. | 而我不是。 |
[20:03] | Then why did I marry you? | 那么为什么我要嫁给你? |
[20:05] | That’s right. Good question. | 就是啊。好问题。 |
[20:08] | No, I’m asking you. Why do you think I married you? | 不,我在问你。\N你认为我为什么要嫁给你? |
[20:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[20:15] | Come on. | 别这样。 |
[20:20] | I’m nice. | 我正派和蔼。 |
[20:25] | Yes. What else? | 是的,其他呢? |
[20:29] | I have good hair. | 我有一头的好头发。 |
[20:32] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[20:36] | I have a car. | 我有一辆车。 |
[20:38] | You have your own car? | 你有自己的车? |
[20:41] | It’s my father’s, but I can get it whenever I want. | 是我爸的。\N但是我随时都能开出来如果我需要。 |
[20:45] | How come I never see you in the cafeteria? | 怎么我从来没有看到你在学校餐厅? |
[20:47] | ‘Cause my mom makes me come home for lunch. | 因为我妈让我回家吃午饭。 |
[20:55] | Wow! You’re a good kisser. | 喔,你是热吻高手。 |
[20:58] | I’m a lot better without the retainer. | 没有牙齿纠正器后我表现得好多了。 |
[21:03] | -You know what I’m thinking? -What? | -你知道我在想什么?\N-什么? |
[21:06] | You can’t be such a dork if the cool girI’s about to sleep with you. | 你不可能是个土鳖\N如果一个酷妞肯陪你睡觉的话。 |
[21:09] | -Jessica BelI’s coming over? -Stop it. | -杰西卡.贝尔会过来么?\N-到此为止。 |
[21:17] | Okay. You ready? | 好,你准备好了? |
[21:19] | I just need a little tune-up, that’s all. | 我只需要小小的调整一下,就是这样。 |
[21:21] | Look, just relax, all right? | 瞧,只要放松点,好么? |
[21:26] | Okay. Look, can you do this? | 好,看,你可以做这个么? |
[21:34] | Good. | 好极了。 |
[21:35] | All right. Okay, now how about this one? | 很好,那么现在这样怎么样? |
[21:41] | There you go. Loosen up. Shake it up. | 好得很,放松肌肉,摇上去。 |
[21:45] | That’s it. | 就是这样。 |
[21:50] | How about this? | 这招怎么样? |
[21:51] | Let’s work this in, ’cause I got this. | 我们做这个。我会这招。 |
[21:58] | -Where did you learn that? -Church dance. | -你从哪儿学来那个?\N-教会舞蹈。 |
[22:00] | Okay, all right, check this out. | 好,瞧这个。 |
[22:10] | I can’t do that. | 我做不了那个。 |