时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Bye, guys, have fun at The Happy Zone. | 再见,孩子们,在游乐园好好玩. |
[00:06] | Don’t forget, run around a lot and get very tired. | 别忘了, 跑太多会很累. |
[00:11] | -Say goodbye to Daddy, kids. -Bye-bye, Daddy. | 和爸爸再见,孩子们. 拜拜,爸爸 |
[00:15] | Yeah, Daddy’s really going to miss us. | 爸爸一定会非常想念我们. |
[00:19] | What do you mean? I am. I just got a ton of stuff to do. | 什么意思? 我有一堆事要作呢. |
[00:22] | Yeah, okay, fine, bye. | 嗯,对,好,再见. |
[00:45] | Oh, yeah. | 噢, |
[00:53] | Hello. | |
[00:55] | Anybody home? | 有人在吗? |
[00:57] | Son of a…. | 真该死…. |
[01:01] | Raymond? | |
[01:07] | Hello? | |
[01:27] | Raymond, what are you doing? | Raymond, 你在这做什么? |
[01:29] | I’m playing hide-and-seek with the kids here. | 我在和孩子们玩藏猫猫 |
[01:34] | Hide-and-seek. Move over. | 藏猫猫. 往那边站. |
[01:44] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long lsland with my wife, Debra… | 嘿, 我是雷, 我和我妻子黛博拉 住在长岛 |
[01:49] | my 6-year-old daughter and twin 2-year-old boys. | 我们有一个6岁大女儿 和一对双胞胎儿子. |
[01:53] | My parents… | 还有我爸妈~~~ |
[01:56] | live across the street. That’s right. | 他们就住在我们对面. 没错~ |
[02:00] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥和他们一起住 |
[02:03] | Now, not every family would defy gravity for you… | 并不是每个家庭都会围着你转 |
[02:05] | but mine would because– | 但是我们家会 因为―――― |
[02:07] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 大家都喜欢雷. |
[02:09] | Hey, you didn’t…. | 嘿,你不是…. |
[02:15] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[02:16] | That’s the invitation to Tom and Mary Anne’s baby shower this weekend. | 这是Tom 和 Mary Anne周末邀请去参加婴儿浴。 |
[02:20] | Baby shower? Why is it addressed to both of us? | 婴儿浴? 为什么写我们两个人的地址 |
[02:23] | -‘Cause you’re invited, too. lt’s for couples. -Couples? | -‘因为你也被邀请了,夫妻. -夫妻? |
[02:27] | Since when does the guy have to go to that? | 等那家伙需要的时候再去吗? |
[02:30] | Come on, they’re screwing with nature now. | 他们是在破坏大自然。 |
[02:35] | You know, it’s their first baby. They’re still excited. | 这是他们的第一个孩子,他们还是挺兴奋的. |
[02:39] | Dear Ray and Debra… | 亲爱的 Ray 和 Debra… |
[02:40] | we hope each of our guests will make a presentation. | 我们希望每一位客人都能讲点什么. |
[02:43] | What? | 什么? |
[02:44] | You can recite a poem, do a skit. | 你可以朗诵诗歌也可以讲笑话 |
[02:46] | “The proud parents will tape it as a tribute for the child.” | “我们会把它录下来作为孩子们的颂词” |
[02:52] | Tribute? Who’s she got in there, Gandhi? | 颂词? 他们哪有谁?甘地吗? |
[02:56] | I can’t go by myself. You got to come with me. | 我一个人去不了,你得陪我. |
[02:59] | Debra, I got the twins down… | Debra, 我让那对孩子躺下了… |
[03:02] | and I made your bed, and I hung up some clothes. | 还帮你整理了床和你的衣服. |
[03:04] | I tell you so you won’t be shocked later. | 我现在告诉你,一会儿你就不会大惊小怪了 |
[03:11] | What is that? | 怎么回事? |
[03:15] | It’s my dad and his crazy friend Harry, and they’re bounding at our house. | 是老爸还有他的疯子朋友Harry,他们要闯进咱家. |
[03:23] | Marie, water. | Marie, 水. |
[03:25] | -What are you doing, Dad? -Attacking your house. | -你在干吗?爸 -攻击你家. |
[03:29] | Harry got your father back into the Civil War reenacting. | Harry 要让老爸重温南北战争. |
[03:33] | Damn glad I did. | 我很高兴那样做 |
[03:34] | I’m proud to lead this beautiful bastard into battle. | 我很骄傲带这小子重返战场. |
[03:39] | So you’re one of those guys who gets dressed up in uniforms… | 你是那些穿着制服… |
[03:43] | and recreates battles and…. | 重新制造战争…. |
[03:45] | I like war. | 我喜欢战争. |
[03:48] | Your father’s a lieutenant. | 你爸曾经是中尉. |
[03:50] | It’s make-believe, Ma. He could be Lincoln if he wanted to. | 我相信你,妈妈.他就算是林肯我也信 |
[03:56] | -Miss Marie. -Hello, Harry. | – Marie小姐. -嘿, Harry. |
[03:59] | -Please, ma’am, call me Jeb. -Well. | -叫我Jeb. -好的. |
[04:02] | Hello, Jeb. | 你好, Jeb. |
[04:04] | You are a sight for sore eyes. | 一看到你就能治好我伤痛的眼睛. |
[04:07] | And mine are pretty sore. | 所以我的眼睛很伤痛. |
[04:11] | Dad, what are you getting back into this now for? | 爸, 你们为什么要做这些? |
[04:14] | Next weekend is our big 25th anniversary. | 下个礼拜是我们25周年纪念. |
[04:16] | We’re reenacting our reenactment of the Battle of Gettysburg. | 我们要重演盖茨堡的那场战役. |
[04:21] | Ray, about next weekend, I was wondering– | Ray, 下礼拜我想…… |
[04:24] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[04:26] | 4:00 already. I got to call that guy, the darn guy. Darn it. | 四点钟了,我要去找织补工了,去织补一下. |
[04:29] | -What guy? -The darn guy, about the thing with the…. | -什么织补工? -就是那个织补工,那个…. |
[04:33] | The other guy. Get in here. | 另一个,快过来. |
[04:39] | Good cover, Ray. You’re brilliant at this. | 你真行, Ray. 你很善于打掩护. |
[04:41] | My father’s about to ask me to go to this war thing. What am I going to do? | 老爸要让我去参加他们的战役.我能去吗? |
[04:45] | Tell him you can’t do it. | 告诉他你不去就是了. |
[04:47] | I can’t just turn him down. Look how excited he is. | 我不能泼冷水,你看他多兴奋. |
[04:52] | No, I got to tell him I’m going somewhere else. | 我只能告诉他我有别的事情要做. |
[04:55] | You are going somewhere else. You’re going to the baby shower. | 你是有事,你要去参加婴儿浴. |
[05:03] | What if I tell him I’m going to the baby shower? | 如果我给他说我去参加婴儿浴 |
[05:06] | He goes to his thing, you go to your thing… | 然后他去他的,你去你的… |
[05:08] | and I make sure that things are good here. | 并且我保证家里会很好. |
[05:13] | No. | 不行. |
[05:15] | Ray, we’re going to get going… | Ray, 我们要走了… |
[05:18] | but I wanted to ask you about next weekend. | 我想问问你下个星期. |
[05:20] | Next weekend I’m going to a baby shower. | 下星期我要去参加婴儿浴. |
[05:24] | -What? -Yeah. | -什么? |
[05:27] | It’s for couples. That’s how they do it now. | 是夫妻两人 ,这就是要做的. |
[05:30] | I was going to ask you, since I’m going to be at war… | 我本来想问问你… |
[05:33] | if you wouldn’t mind taking out my recyclables. | 我走之后你能不能帮我清理家里的垃圾. |
[05:36] | -That’s what you wanted to ask me? -Yeah. | -你只是想问这个? |
[05:39] | You know what my son’s doing while I’m out fighting? | 你知道我们走后这孩子要做什么吗? |
[05:44] | He’s going to a baby shower. | 他要参加什么婴儿浴. |
[05:47] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[05:48] | Back in Civil War days, we had names for guys like you. | 内战时候我们有个称号给你这样的家伙. |
[05:53] | They’re pretty much like the names we have for you today. | 我们现在还是很喜欢这个称号. |
[05:58] | All right. This house is secure. | 好了,这所房子是安全的 |
[06:01] | I want lunch. | 我要吃午餐了. |
[06:04] | May I escort you across the street, Miss Marie? | 让我来护送你过马路吧, Marie小姐? |
[06:06] | Thank you, Jeb. What a gentleman. | 谢谢你, Jeb. 多绅士的小伙子. |
[06:10] | If you’re gonna act like you’re stealing her away, don’t tease me. | 如果你想从我这里偷走她,那你不用管我. |
[06:13] | Steal her away! | 偷就是了! |
[06:17] | Have a nice shower, Nancy. | 沐浴愉快, Nancy(指女性化的男人). |
[06:25] | Ray, I was thinking about what we could do for our presentation for the baby shower. | Ray, 我在想婴儿浴的时候要讲些什么题目. |
[06:29] | I was thinking about that, too. | 我也在想. |
[06:31] | Here’s what I was thinking. We get up there in front of everybody… | 这样,我们站在大伙面前… |
[06:34] | this will be great… | 一定很棒… |
[06:35] | and then I put an axe through my head. All right? | 然后在我脑袋上插一把斧子 |
[06:40] | Then you do the presentation by yourself, because, thank God, I’m dead. | 然后你开始讲演,因为我已经死掉了. |
[06:51] | You know, as much as I like that… | 我很喜欢那样… |
[06:55] | it’s going to be tough to follow. | 但那样很难模仿. |
[06:57] | Please don’t make me go. | 我不想去. |
[06:59] | As bad as this shower might be… | 不管这个聚会有多糟… |
[07:01] | it doesn’t even compare to your dad’s Civil War thing. | 至少比你老爸的战役强. |
[07:04] | -Think about your poor brother. -Yeah. | -想想你可怜的哥哥. |
[07:07] | Why? | 为什么? |
[07:10] | He’s going to it. | 因为他要去了. |
[07:11] | Can you imagine being stuck in a tent with your dad? | 想象一下和你老爸一起被挂在帐篷上? |
[07:14] | That’s where you need the axe. | 那时候你才需要一把斧子. |
[07:17] | Wait a minute. Robert’s going to this thing? | 等一下,Robert也要去吗?? |
[07:19] | Yeah. | 是 |
[07:21] | -My dad asked him to go? -Your mom told me. | -是老爸要他去的?? -你妈妈告诉我的. |
[07:27] | What? Robert’s so great? | Robert太伟大了 |
[07:31] | -No, I don’t think that– -And I get the recycling. | -我不觉得– -他只要我去倒垃圾. |
[07:35] | He doesn’t even ask me. I mean… | 他连问都没问我一下… |
[07:37] | my father should ask me, shouldn’t he? Why didn’t he ask? | 他应该问我的,为什么不问? |
[07:41] | -Would you have gone? -Of course not. | -你想去? -当然不. |
[07:46] | But why does he want Robert to go and not me? | 但他为什么叫Robert而不叫我? |
[07:49] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了? |
[07:55] | I didn’t know that you’d be feeling so…. | 我还没发现你会这么想…. |
[07:58] | Wait a minute. | 等一下。 |
[08:00] | You’re not acting all hurt just so I’ll tell you to go with your dad… | 你想这样来博取我的同情… |
[08:03] | so that you can get out of the baby shower, are you? | 然后来逃避那个婴儿浴? |
[08:07] | I’m not that smart. | 我还没那么聪明 |
[08:20] | Man, it’s pretty cold out there. | 外边很冷. |
[08:23] | -What is that? Breakfast? -An authentic Civil War breakfast. | -早餐? -正宗的内战早餐. |
[08:27] | -Your mother makes a hell of a jerky. -Yeah. | -你妈妈做牛肉干很有一手. |
[08:29] | You could swear that this was made in 1863, huh? | 就像是1863年做的一样 |
[08:33] | You guys are really looking forward to this reenactment thing? | 你们都很盼望这次活动? |
[08:36] | I can’t wait. Violence without paperwork. | 我非常盼望, 一场没有文字工作的战争. |
[08:42] | So I guess everybody who signed up…. | 让我猜猜都有谁?…. |
[08:44] | What, are they, they’re already signed up already? | 他们都同意去了吗? |
[08:46] | Yeah. Why? | Yeah. 怎么了? |
[08:48] | I don’t know. | 没什么 |
[08:50] | What are you saying? You want to go to the reenactment? | 你也想去吗? |
[08:55] | You asking me? | 你邀请我? |
[08:56] | -You want to go? -l don’t know. | -你想去吗? 我不知道. |
[08:59] | You asking me? | 你邀请? |
[09:00] | -lf I ask you, would you go? -Are you asking Raymond? | -如果我请你会去吗? 你要请 Raymond? |
[09:03] | -l don’t know. Does he want to go? -Why are you asking me? | 他想去?\ 那你干吗请我去? |
[09:06] | -Do you want to go? -All right, I’ll go! | -你到底要不要去? 好的,我去! |
[09:10] | Thank you for asking. | 谢谢你的邀请. |
[09:13] | All right, I got to go over to Harry’s and tell him we need another uniform. | 我得去告诉Harry再找一套制服来. |
[09:18] | -Can’t you call him? -No. | -不能打电话吗? |
[09:20] | ln his world, the phone won’t be invented for another 13 years. | 不行,在他那电话要等13年后才问世. |
[09:32] | -What? -You really want to do this? | -你真得想这样做? |
[09:37] | You’re going. | 你也去. |
[09:39] | Do you have any idea what you’re getting into? | 你知道你在做什么吗?? |
[09:42] | Yeah. | |
[09:43] | No bed… | 没有床… |
[09:45] | no heat… | 没有火… |
[09:46] | no shower. | 不能洗澡. |
[09:47] | Weather report for next weekend: snow. | 而且下星期那里的天气是: 大雪. |
[09:52] | -All right. -Meals are hardtack, jerky… | -食品只有干面和牛肉干… |
[09:54] | and whatever water you can wring out of your socks. | 还要从袜子里挤水喝. |
[09:57] | You’re this big Civil War freak now, just because Dad asked you to go first? | 老爸邀请你后你已经变成了内战狂人 |
[10:01] | He didn’t ask me. | 他没有请我. |
[10:03] | -What? -He didn’t ask me. | -他没请我. |
[10:05] | Since when does Dad ask us to do anything with him? | 自从他需要有人陪的那一刻起 |
[10:08] | I had to enlist. | 我就应征了 |
[10:13] | God, I don’t believe this. | 天哪,真不敢相信. |
[10:18] | I only did this because…. | 我参加是因为…. |
[10:20] | Because you thought he asked me and not you. | 因为他请了我而没有你. |
[10:24] | And now you have to go. | 现在你必须去了 |
[10:31] | Better bring a newspaper. | 最好带些报纸. |
[10:34] | They had newspapers then. | 他们有报纸 |
[10:36] | They didn’t have toilet paper. | 但他们那没有手纸 |
[10:45] | Debra. | |
[10:47] | Newsday or USA Today? | 《每日新闻》报还是《今日美国》? |
[10:53] | Which is softer? | 哪一个更软一些? |
[10:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道. |
[11:02] | I’ll bring them both. I’ll read one of them. | 两个都带上吧.其中一个拿来看。 |
[11:08] | What’s all that stuff? | 哪些是什么? |
[11:09] | It’s for that reenactment. | 是为活动准备的. |
[11:11] | I got to go to my father’s house and get ready. | 我去爸那边看看准备好没? |
[11:13] | What are you bringing? | 你带的是什么? |
[11:14] | Essentials. You know, stuff for war. | 战时必需品,. |
[11:18] | Rice Krispies Treats? | |
[11:20] | I don’t think they had those in the Civil War. | 没想到内战时还会有这个. |
[11:23] | I never read that anywhere. | 我也没有试过. |
[11:24] | Itty bitty book light? | Itty bitty book light(一种看书时用的灯)? |
[11:25] | All right, take it easy, okay? I got to get ready. | 别这样,我要准备走了. |
[11:29] | It’s a week away. I thought you were dreading this thing. | 要待一周时间,你一定会感到恐惧的. |
[11:31] | I am dreading it. The war part. | 我已经开始惧怕了。战争. |
[11:34] | The war part. What else is there? | 战争,还有别的东西吗? |
[11:38] | There’s my father. | 我爸. |
[11:40] | It’s the weirdest thing. At first, I just wanted to get asked. | 最荒谬的是,我竟然第一次希望他邀请我. |
[11:43] | We never did stuff together, me and him. | 我们从来没一起出过门, |
[11:45] | Now I just kind of want to go with him. | 现在我反倒期望能和他一起去. |
[11:48] | -Really? -Yeah. | -是吗? |
[11:50] | War makes people do crazy things. | 战争能让人作出傻事. |
[11:57] | Hello? | Ray, 我们在地下室. |
[11:59] | Ray, we’re down here in the basement. | Yeah, 快下来, Ray. 进来之前检查一下你的裙子. |
[12:01] | Yeah, come on down, Ray. Check your skirt at the door. | – Harry 带我的制服来了吗? |
[12:05] | -Did Harry drop off my uniform? -He’s on his way over now. | 他马上就到. |
[12:09] | I was just about to show Robert how to act when you get shot. | 我在教Robert中枪后该怎么办. |
[12:13] | What, like upset? | 该怎么办?来回打滚? |
[12:14] | No, it’s got to be realistic. | 不,这不是电影. |
[12:17] | Here, let me show you. Robert, make a gunshot noise. | 看好了。Robert, 模仿一下枪声. |
[12:20] | What caliber, .22 or .45? | 什么口径的, .22 还是 .45? |
[12:23] | -Ray. -Bang. | |
[12:26] | I’m hit. | 我中枪了. |
[12:28] | Keep fighting, men. | 坚持住,伙计. |
[12:30] | Kill those rebel bastards. | 干掉这些叛徒. |
[12:39] | Abigail. | |
[12:42] | Dear Abigail… | |
[12:45] | my pretty, young, non-nagging Civil War wife. | 我美丽,可爱,又温顺的“内战”妻子. |
[12:56] | See? Getting shot is fun. | 看到了吗?? 中枪是很有趣的事. |
[13:00] | Not if you’re watching. | 当你没看见他们的时候. |
[13:04] | Here, I think I pulled everything I have. Give me a hand. | 我演得太真了.拉我一把。 |
[13:09] | There you go. | -你还好吗? -当然,谢谢. |
[13:10] | -You all right, Dad? -Sure, thanks. | 看,这就是内战。 |
[13:13] | See? That’s what the Civil War is about. | 家庭团聚了…. |
[13:17] | Families coming together…. | -另一个家庭被杀了. |
[13:19] | -To kill other families. -Amen. | 阿门. |
[13:25] | You know what just occurred to me? | 你知道我刚才在想什么? |
[13:27] | If someone really dies, you don’t find out about it till the car ride home. | 要是等我们回家后,发现真有人死了怎么办? |
[13:31] | Look at this old pocket knife. | 看这把折叠刀. |
[13:34] | It’s got initials on it: “A.B.” Who’s A.B.? | 上面的缩写是”A.B.” 谁是 A.B.? |
[13:36] | Albert Barone, my father. | Albert Barone, 我爸爸. |
[13:39] | -He gave that to you? -Yeah. | -是他送给你的? |
[13:42] | Pretty cool. When did he give you this? | 很棒,他什么时候给你的? |
[13:45] | We were always camping, hiking, canoeing. | 我们经常出去野营,徒步,划独木舟. |
[13:48] | Guess he gave it to me on one of those trips. | 也许是其中一次给我的. |
[13:51] | This is history. I can take this on the reenactment. | 这个很有历史.我可以带上它. |
[13:54] | No. | 不. |
[13:56] | They had no knives like this during the Civil War. | 内战时还没有这样的刀. |
[13:58] | Everything has to be completely authentic. | 要保证一切都很真实. |
[14:00] | See these pants? No zipper. | 看看你的裤子,不能带拉链. |
[14:05] | Good luck with that. | 那祝它好运. |
[14:08] | -Good morning, men! -Morning, sir! | -早上好! -早上好,长官! |
[14:14] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[14:16] | You’ll be pleased to know that the battlefield is ours. | 要知道这个战场是属于我们的. |
[14:19] | The carnival and the petting zoo have moved on. | 让女人和狂欢去见鬼吧. |
[14:24] | Here’s your uniform. | 这是你的衣服. |
[14:27] | -Wait a minute. This is a different color. -You didn’t tell him? | -等一下,颜色怎么不一样. 你怎么没告诉他? |
[14:30] | Yeah. The South’s short of a few guys… | 南方佬那边缺几个人…. |
[14:33] | so you’re going to have to fight on their side. | 所以你要去加入他们那边. |
[14:37] | -South? -Yeah. | -南方佬? |
[14:39] | I don’t want to fight on the South. I want to be with you guys at this thing. | 我不想去南方.我想和你们一伙. |
[14:43] | A rebel in a Union camp? That is out of the question, soldier. | 想反叛吗??这就不是打仗的问题了,大兵. |
[14:47] | I’m not a rebel! | 我不是想背叛! |
[14:48] | Come on, I don’t know those guys. I’m going to be all shy. | 我不认识他们. 我会放不开的. |
[14:52] | Don’t make me slap you. | 别让我扇你耳光. |
[14:56] | I’m never going to pass for a Southerner, okay? | 我从来没去过南方 |
[14:58] | What if they hear me talk? | 如果他们听出我的口音怎么办? |
[15:01] | Maybe they’ll hang you as a spy. | 他们会把你当作间谍. |
[15:04] | Robert, want to give me a hand? I have a cannon in the trunk of my car. | Robert, 来帮我一把?我在车子里放了架大炮. |
[15:09] | Yes, sir! | 是,长官! |
[15:12] | Wait. Robert, talk to this guy, will you? | Robert,去和他说说吧? |
[15:15] | I don’t want to fight for the South. I can’t eat grits and say “y’all.” | 我不想和南方佬一伙. 我也不想吃那些玉米粉,还要像他们那样说“你们” |
[15:20] | I like you on the other side. lt’s more authentic. | 我希望你能在他们那边,那样更真实. |
[15:23] | Brother against brother. | 兄弟之间的战争. |
[15:34] | My feet are killing me. | 我的脚太痛了. |
[15:36] | I think these boots are a size too small. | 这些靴子太小了. |
[15:40] | Tell me, what’s it say on the bottom of my right boot? | 看看我右脚上写着什么? |
[15:44] | “Left.” | “左脚” |
[15:48] | -Crap. What’s it say on the other one? -Guess. | 天哪. 那另一只呢? 猜 |
[15:52] | All right. Help me off with them, will you? | 快帮我脱了它 |
[15:57] | Dad, you sure I can’t be on your side at this thing? | 爸,你不能让我回到你们这边吗? |
[16:00] | I told you, the South’s a few guys short. | 我告诉过你那边缺几个人. |
[16:02] | Try yanking from the heel, okay? | 从跟上使劲拉 |
[16:05] | I kind of thought I’d be on your side in this thing, you know? With you. | 我本以为我是你们这边的. |
[16:10] | I know what you’re worried about. | 我知道你担心什么. |
[16:12] | If we should come face to face out there, I’ll just shoot you in the hand, all right? | 如果我们俩相遇了,我只会朝你的手开枪,放心吧 |
[16:18] | You’re twisting. What’s the matter with you? | 你扭我的脚了?,你想干嘛? |
[16:20] | Either I’m on your side in this thing, or I’m not gonna go. | 现在就算是我和你一伙我也不会去了. |
[16:23] | -You can’t desert now. -There’s no desert, Dad. | -你现在不能逃脱. -不是逃脱 |
[16:26] | There’s no war here! | 这根本就没什么战争! |
[16:28] | It’s just dressing up in costumes like it’s Halloween… | 你们只是像万圣节一样在作秀… |
[16:31] | with your friend Harry-slash-Jeb. | 还有你的朋友 Harry-slash-Jeb. |
[16:36] | You shut up now. | 你给我闭嘴. |
[16:39] | This means something to us. There’s camaraderie here. | 这对我们很有意义. 这叫同志情谊. |
[16:43] | There’s spirit. You don’t understand anything about this! | 这种精神你不会明白的! |
[16:48] | You have no idea what it feels like to stand on a battlefield… | 你根本不了解战场上的那种感受.. |
[16:51] | pretending to fight for something you believe in! | 你都不知道在为什么而打仗! |
[16:58] | I’m not talking about that, Dad. | 我不是说这些. |
[17:01] | -Then why do you want to go? -Believe it or not, to be with you! | -那你为什么还要去? |
[17:05] | Why can’t you do something with me for once? | 你为什么不能和我一起做些事? |
[17:07] | What are you talking about? We do stuff. | 你在胡说些什么,我们没有过吗?. |
[17:09] | What do we ever do, Dad? | 我们做过什么? |
[17:11] | I can’t believe you’re giving me all this grief… | 真不敢相信你让这么伤心… |
[17:14] | just because you’re not on my side in this thing. | 就因为你没和我们一伙. |
[17:16] | -I’m sorry I asked you to go. -You didn’t ask me to go. | -我不应该邀请你. -你没有邀请我 |
[17:19] | -Yes, I did! -No, you didn’t! | -我请了! -你没有 |
[17:20] | I said, “Do you want to go?” | 我问你, “你要去吗?” |
[17:22] | You said, “Do you want to go?” | 不,你说的是 “你想去吗?” |
[17:24] | Not, “Do you want to go, because I want you to go.” | “你想去吗”,那句话意思是我想要你去. |
[17:31] | My God… | 天那.. |
[17:33] | you are going to get passed around the campfire like a bag of chips. | 你现在简直就是一个无赖. |
[17:41] | All right. Forget about it, then. I won’t go. | 好吧,不要再提了,我不会去了. |
[17:45] | I just thought maybe… | 我只是觉得,也许… |
[17:50] | we could do something together for once, like you did with your father. | 我们能够一起去,就像你和你的爸爸一样. |
[17:53] | -What are you talking about? -What do you mean? | -你在说些什么? |
[17:56] | Didn’t you just tell me he gave you the knife? | 是你告诉我了那把刀的故事 |
[17:58] | He took you hunting and fishing and canoeing. | 他带你一起去打猎,钓鱼,划船. |
[18:00] | Didn’t you just tell me that, Dad? Or is that all pretend, too? | 难道那些也是你编的? |
[18:14] | It is, isn’t it? | 是你编的,对吗? |
[18:20] | Are you going to help me off with the damn boots, or what? | 你过来帮我脱了这双靴子 |
[18:34] | Turn the foot, Dad. | 转过来. |
[18:40] | You know… | 其实 |
[18:44] | I tried to be better than him. | 我想比我爸爸做得更好. |
[18:48] | I know, Dad. | 我知道. |
[18:51] | You’re good at that, aren’t you? | 你对你的孩子做得很好 |
[18:54] | Doing stuff with your kids. | 和孩子们一起做些事情. |
[18:58] | I’m all right. I could be better, too. | 我可以做得更好 . |
[19:02] | But they’ll probably be better with their kids… | 也许他们长大以后也会对自己的孩子更好… |
[19:06] | so we’re on the right track here. | 所以我们是对的. |
[19:08] | Your great-great-grandchildren will probably be excellent parents. | 你的曾-曾-孙也许会是非常好的父亲. |
[19:15] | Yeah. | |
[19:17] | So are you going to come to this thing with me or not? | 那么你还会和我一起去吗? |
[19:21] | All right. Stop asking. | 不要问了. |
[19:24] | Yeah, come here. | Yeah, 过来. |
[19:27] | I got to teach you the Civil War handshake. | 我来教你内战时的握手方法. |
[19:30] | Not like that. You got to clasp forearms, like this. | 像这样,握住前臂. |
[19:34] | -lt’s stronger. -Like this here? | -很有力. -像这样? |
[19:36] | -Yeah. -Okay. | -很好 |
[19:42] | You’re shaking hands with a Confederate here. | 你正在和你的盟友握手. |
[19:46] | Yeah. You don’t have much of a grip there, Nancy. | 那里不需要你这样握着, Nancy. |
[19:57] | Debra, you’ve got to see this. Come on. | Debra, 你必须来看看. |
[20:07] | We’re just here to say farewell to our kinfolk. | 我们是来向家人道别的. |
[20:12] | Ray, your ride’s here. | Ray, 该你了 |
[20:33] | Listen, if I don’t come back, it’s because I died of embarrassment. | 记住,如果我没有回来,那是因为羞愧而死的. |
[20:38] | I do declare, you look so very fine in your uniform. | 我发誓这件衣服很适合你. |
[20:43] | I believe I’ve got the vapors. | 我都快出汗了. |
[20:46] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚干吗去了? |
[20:49] | Come on. I don’t want them to start without us. | 不要迟到了. |
[20:52] | That’s right. All the good killing’s in the first five minutes. | 没错,五分钟之内干掉他们. |
[20:56] | Kids, when I come back from the war we’re gonna go to The Happy Zone, right? | 等我回来我们出去玩好吗? |
[21:00] | -l hope you win, Daddy. -Don’t bet on it, kid. | -我希望你能赢,爸爸. -不要太执著,孩子. |
[21:04] | -Here, sign this card for the baby shower. -Sorry, got to go. | -在这张婴儿浴请柬上签个字. 对不起我要走了. |
[21:08] | Come on, what am I going to tell Tom and Mary Anne? | 那我怎么给Tom 和 Mary 解释? |
[21:13] | Frankly, my dear… | 就对他们直说,亲爱的… |
[21:18] | I don’t give a damn. | 我不会怪你的. |
[21:32] | ldiots. | 蠢货. |
[21:52] | I can’t believe you shot me, Robert. | 你竟然对我开枪,Robert. |
[21:56] | Stop talking, you’ll ruin it. | 不要讲话,正式点. |
[21:59] | -l got to lie here all afternoon? -lt’s got to be authentic. | -我要在这躺一下午吗? -那样才叫真实. |
[22:04] | What authentic? Stonewall Jackson’s wearing a beeper. | 真实? Jackson身上还别着传呼机. |
[22:11] | His wife’s pregnant. | 他妻子怀孕了 |