时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey, sniggles. | 嗨,小鳗鱼. |
[00:09] | Glad you’re home. I made you some lemon chicken. | 你总算回来了. 我做了柠檬鸡. |
[00:11] | -Yeah? Good, I’m starving. -Good. | 是吗,太好了,我饿的要死了. 正好. |
[00:17] | Raymond, I saw the car. Are you hungry? | 雷.我看见车回来了,你饿了吗? |
[00:20] | Marie, I already made him some lemon chicken. | 玛丽,我已经给他做了柠檬鸡了. |
[00:23] | But you knowhowhe loves my spaghetti and meatballs. | 你也知道他很爱 意大利面和肉丸. |
[00:28] | Go ahead. if you want spaghetti and meatballs, go ahead. | 好吧,如果你喜欢意大利 面和肉丸,那就吃吧 |
[00:30] | No, the lemon chicken. I’m eating the lemon chicken. | 不,柠檬鸡 我要吃柠檬鸡 |
[00:33] | Look, you could just eat whatever you want, ’cause I can wrap this up for later. | 听着,你想吃什么就吃什么 这些我可以先包起来. |
[00:40] | What, nobody cares, right? | 什么,你不会生气,对吧? |
[00:44] | Give me the meatballs. | 给我肉丸. |
[00:48] | -There. -Great. | 给 太棒了 |
[00:51] | Debra, sit down, there’s plenty. | 黛博拉,座下吃点 很多呢. |
[00:53] | Here, let me get rid of that for you. | 给我,我来包吧 |
[01:01] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long lsland with my wife, Debra… | 嘿, 我是雷, 我和我妻子黛博拉 住在长岛 |
[01:06] | my 6-year-old daughter and twin 2-year-old boys. | 我们有一个6岁大女儿 和一对双胞胎儿子. |
[01:10] | My parents… | 还有我爸妈~~~ |
[01:13] | live across the street. That’s right. | 他们就住在我们对面. 没错~ |
[01:17] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥和他们一起住 |
[01:20] | Now, not every family would defy gravity for you… | 并不是每个家庭都会围着你转 |
[01:22] | but mine would because– | 但是我们家会 因为―――― |
[01:24] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 大家都喜欢雷. |
[01:26] | Hey, you didn’t…. | 嘿,你不是…. |
[01:36] | How’s it going on Mt. Everest? | 珠穆朗玛峰怎么样了? |
[01:40] | Anybody die yet? | 有谁死了吗? |
[01:43] | Just go watch your sports, okay? | 看你的比赛,OK? |
[01:51] | Why, what did I do? | 我做什么了? |
[01:53] | What? | 怎么了? |
[01:57] | You picked your mom’s spaghetti and meatballs over my lemon chicken. | 你选了妈妈的意大利面和肉丸子, 而不是我的柠檬鸡! |
[02:04] | Wait a minute. You said, “Have whatever you want.” | 等一下,是你自己说的 “你想吃什么就吃什么” |
[02:08] | I know. lt’s just…. | 我知道,只是…… |
[02:12] | I don’t know. Forget it. lt’s stupid. Just forget it, okay? | 算了,别提了。 太傻了,别提了。OK? |
[02:20] | What the hell is wrong with my lemon chicken? | 我那见鬼的柠檬鸡 究竟有什么不好? |
[02:25] | Nothing. lt’s fine. | 没什么,它很好。 |
[02:27] | “Fine?” God, why didn’t you just come out and say it? You hate my cooking. | “很好”? 天哪,你怎么不早说? 你讨厌我做的饭 |
[02:32] | No, I don’t. Come on, you’re very…. | 我没有讨厌! 别这样,你非常…… |
[02:36] | Since when do you care so much about cooking? | 你什么时候开始那么在意烹饪了? |
[02:39] | I don’t. My mother cares about cooking. I don’t care about it. | 我不在意!我妈妈很在意烹饪 我可不在意! |
[02:43] | -All right. Then why are we talking about it? -Because I care about it, okay? | -那好,那为什么我们在这里讨论烹饪? -因为我很在意!OK? |
[02:48] | I don’t want to care about it. lt’s just…. | 我也不想这样的,只是…… |
[02:52] | It’s the one thing that I’m sensitive about. | 那只是我比较敏感的一件小事。 |
[02:55] | The one thing? | 一件小事? |
[02:59] | All right, the big thing. | 好吧,大事。 |
[03:02] | Look, all I’m saying is that… | 瞧,我的意思是…… |
[03:04] | given everything that I do around here, why do I care so much… | 这里的大事小事都是我在操持着, 我干嘛那么在意 |
[03:08] | that I can’t make spaghetti and meatballs for my husband as good as his mother? | 我不能为我丈夫把意大利面和 肉丸子做得和他妈妈一样好吃? |
[03:15] | Because you’re a good wife. | 因为你是个好妻子 |
[03:18] | Don’t you ever call me that again. | 请别再那么叫我了 |
[03:31] | What are you doing putting back an empty thing? | 你干嘛把一个空瓶子放回冰箱? |
[03:34] | That’s not empty. There’s some left there. | 这不是空的,还剩一点呢。 |
[03:37] | Two drops? Who’s going to drink two drops ofjuice? | 两滴?谁会喝两滴果汁? |
[03:42] | I am. | 我 |
[03:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:46] | Let me pour you a nice glass ofjuice. | 让我帮你倒上一大杯满满的果汁 |
[03:52] | Say when. | 够了就说 |
[03:53] | Right there’s perfect! | 对,就到那儿。 好极了! |
[04:04] | That was good. I think I’ll save the rest for later. | 味道不错。 我想我得留点儿等会喝。 |
[04:10] | Hey, here’s your pot. | 嗨,你的罐子。 |
[04:12] | -You hungry? -No. | -你饿吗? -不 |
[04:14] | You got any more of those meatballs? | 你还有肉丸子吗? |
[04:18] | -I’ll make you a sandwich. -Yeah. | -我帮你做个三明治。 -好的 |
[04:21] | Let me ask you something. How do you make those meatballs? | 我想问你点事, 你怎么做肉丸子的? |
[04:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[04:25] | I mean, you know, I know there’s meat and there’s balling… | 我是说,我知道是用肉滚成球形 |
[04:32] | but what do you put in it? Isthere like a recipe or something? | 但你在里面放了什么调料? 是不是有秘方或食谱什么的? |
[04:35] | I stopped using a recipe years ago. | 我很久前就不用食谱了。 |
[04:38] | I cook from here. | 我用这儿做饭! |
[04:39] | And you nag from here. | 你同时用这儿唠叨 |
[04:43] | Hey, how about a sandwich for me? | 嘿,给我也做一个三明治怎么样? |
[04:49] | Here. | 给你 |
[04:52] | You can wash it down with that. | 你可以就着那果汁吃 |
[04:55] | Really, what do you do? Do you put oregano in it– | 说真的,你到底怎么做的? 是不是放些牛蒡在里面 |
[04:58] | All of a sudden, you want to know how to cook. What’s wrong with you? | 真让人惊讶,你居然想了解烹饪了。 你出什么毛病了? |
[05:01] | It’s not for me. I want to get the recipe for Debra. | 不是我想了解。 我想帮黛博拉弄份食谱。 |
[05:05] | What are you saying, Raymond… | 你说什么呢,雷蒙德 |
[05:07] | that Debra wants to learn my way of cooking spaghetti and meatballs for you? | 黛博拉为了你,想从我 这儿学做意大利面和肉丸子? |
[05:12] | I think, yeah. | 我猜,是的。 |
[05:15] | That’s wonderful. | 那可太好了。 |
[05:16] | All right. So give me the recipe, then. | 好吧,把食谱给我。 |
[05:19] | Oh, no, she can’t learn from a recipe. I’ll have to go over there and showher. | 噢,不,她用食谱可学不到什么。 我会亲自去给她示范的 |
[05:23] | No. No show. | 不,不要示范 |
[05:25] | No showing. Come on. Just give me the recipe. I’ll give it to her. | 不要什么示范。给我食谱就行了 我会转交给她的 |
[05:29] | That’s nonsense. I’d love to showher. | 那是没用的。 我很愿意亲自教她。 |
[05:31] | Go tell her that we’re gonna spend the whole afternoon together. | 回去告诉她,我会整个下午和她 呆在一起,教她怎么做饭的 |
[05:35] | -Today? -Yeah, of course. | -今天? -是的,当然 |
[05:36] | Good. That’ll give me time to finish my sandwich. | 太好了,正好让我有空 吃完我的三明治。 |
[05:46] | Hey, Baby Bop. | 嗨,小PP |
[05:51] | You know, listen, I was thinking about what you said last night. | 听着,我在想你昨晚说的话 |
[05:55] | What if we just asked my mother… | 如果我们叫我妈妈 |
[05:57] | to come over and show you how to make those meatballs? Whatever. | 过来给你示范做肉丸子怎么样? |
[06:01] | That way, you would feel better because you knowhow to do it… | 那样的话,你可能会感觉好点 因为你知道是怎么做的 |
[06:04] | and that’s better, right? | 那样会好一点,是不是啊? |
[06:06] | What if she just comes over and just shows you how to do it? | 让她过来给你示范怎么做肉丸子 |
[06:09] | What do you think about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[06:10] | That would be horrible. | 太恐怖了 |
[06:13] | -Oh, boy. -What? | -噢,见鬼 -怎么了 |
[06:16] | Hi, dear. I’m so glad you want help. | 嗨,亲爱的 很高兴你需要我的帮助 |
[06:28] | I’m a good person. Really, I am. | 我是个好人。真的,我是好人。 |
[06:33] | Well, here’s your official Marie Barone spaghetti and meatballs kit. | 这里是“玛丽意大利面和肉丸子厨房教室” |
[06:38] | Marie Barone included. | 这是玛丽・巴龙。 |
[06:41] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[06:45] | You know, Marie, you don’t have to go to all this trouble. | 你知道,玛丽 你不必这么麻烦的。 |
[06:48] | Yes, but Ray tells me that this is something you really want to learn. | 不麻烦,雷告诉我, 你真的很想学这些 |
[06:51] | Yeah, I’m sure he told you that. | 是啊,我确信他是那么说的 |
[06:53] | I’m sure he would love for me to cook like you. | 我确信他很希望我像你一样做饭 |
[06:56] | Sure he would love for me to be you. | 确信他希望我就是你 |
[06:59] | Well, let’s start with the meatballs and see how far we get. | 好了,让我们开始做肉丸子 看看我们能学到什么 |
[07:05] | Look, Ma, maybe this isn’t a good time. | 瞧,妈,也许这不是时候 |
[07:07] | No, Ray, you want me to learn how to cook? I’m gonna learn how to cook. | 不,雷,你不是希望我学怎么做饭么? 我会好好学的 |
[07:10] | I’ll go watch the ball game with Robert, and then, if you need me…. | 那我去和罗伯特看球赛了 如果需要帮助就叫我 |
[07:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:17] | You’re in Craptown, huh? | 你废话也太多了吧,嗯? |
[07:20] | Meet the Mayor. | 去见市长 |
[07:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:25] | To make the perfect meatball, the most important ingredient is the love. | 想做出美味的肉丸子 最重要的调料是――爱 |
[07:31] | Without the love, it’s just a ball of meat. | 没有了爱,这只是一团肉球 |
[07:37] | Ball of meat. | 肉球 |
[07:39] | This is the most essential thing. Without this, you can’t do anything. | 这是最关键的因素 缺少了它,你什么也做不好 |
[07:43] | -Okay. How much do I put in? -lt depends on how much is left, dear. | -OK,我该放多少进去? -这取决于你有多少,亲爱的 |
[07:48] | All right, Marie. | 明白,玛丽 |
[07:52] | -There. -Good. | -给你. -好的 |
[07:53] | Okay, do your stuff. I’m watching. | 你开始吧,我看着 |
[07:56] | No, I’m here for you, but you’re the cook. | 不,我是来教你的,应该你来动手 |
[07:59] | -No. -Honey, I know you can do it. | -不行 -亲爱的,我知道你行的。 |
[08:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:04] | Now, honey, meat is nothing to be afraid of. | 亲爱的,肉不是什么可怕的东西 |
[08:09] | -Okay. -All right. | -对 |
[08:11] | Stand back, lady. I’m going in. | 让开点,女士。我来了 |
[08:14] | Now what do you call this again? | 你把这玩意叫做什么? |
[08:23] | All right. | 好…… |
[08:29] | -Wow! Yeah, they’re good! -Yes? | -哇哦,是的,好吃。 -真的? |
[08:33] | I mean, no, they’re good. They’re really good. | 我是说,很好吃 真的很好吃 |
[08:36] | Thank you. I made them myself. | 谢谢。完全是我自己做的 |
[08:38] | Your mom talked me through them, but I made them. | 你妈妈在一边教,我自己做出来的。 |
[08:40] | And you know what? She was really great about it. We really had fun. | 你知道吗?她干得真不赖 我们处得很愉快 |
[08:44] | Fun with my mother? Well, that’s great, and this is great. | 和我妈处得很愉快? 那太好了,这个也很好吃 |
[08:49] | -Good. -They’re great. | -很好。 -它们棒极了。 |
[08:51] | Come on, kids, dinner. We’re having mommy’s meatballs. | 来吧,孩子们,吃晚饭了 今天吃妈妈做的肉丸子 |
[09:01] | You did it. | 你做的 |
[09:04] | Wow! | 哇噢 |
[09:13] | Maybe I sauteed the garlic too long. Was that the weird taste? | 也许我把大蒜炒得太久了 味道是不是有点怪? |
[09:17] | Come on, look, we went over this 10 times, and remember what we decided? | 行了,我们已经讨论这个十多遍了 还记得结论是什么么? |
[09:22] | I don’t care. | 我不介意 |
[09:23] | Come on, how bad were they? | 说啊,到底有多难吃? |
[09:26] | They’re not bad. | 它们不难吃 |
[09:27] | They’re different from my mother’s. That’s all. | 只是和我妈妈做得有点不一样 仅此而已 |
[09:30] | You know what? They might even be better. | 你知道吗?甚至比我妈做得更好吃 |
[09:32] | Better? You spit them out! | 更好?你都吐出来了 |
[09:35] | All right. Okay. | 好吧,OK |
[09:36] | Look, maybe you got the recipe wrong, okay? That’s all. | 瞧,也许你搞错食谱了,OK? 就是这样罢了。 |
[09:40] | How could I get the recipe wrong? She was right there with me. | 我怎么会搞错食谱? 她亲自在这儿教的 |
[09:44] | Well, maybe my mother forgot to tell you something you were supposed to put in it. | 好吧,也许是我妈忘了告诉你 把一些必要的调料放进去 |
[09:48] | Yeah, maybe she forgot. | 是啊,也许她忘了 |
[09:54] | Or, maybe…. | 也或许…… |
[09:59] | What? | 什么? |
[10:01] | Yeah, maybe she…. | 是的,或许她…… |
[10:10] | -No. -No, Ray? | -不可能! -什么不可能,雷? |
[10:12] | You don’t think it’s possible that she deliberately sabotaged my meatballs? | 你不觉得她也许故意想毁掉我的肉丸子么? |
[10:17] | Do you hear yourself? Are you listening to yourself? | 你听见自己说什么了么? 你知道自己在说什么么? |
[10:20] | This is the same woman who walked into my Thanksgiving dinner with her own turkey. | 这位女士带着她自己的火鸡来搅和我的 感恩节晚餐! |
[10:26] | -That’s ’cause you made fish. -You told me you liked the fish! | -那是因为你做了鱼! -你说你喜欢吃鱼的! |
[10:30] | All right, look, okay, listen to me. | 行了,听着,听我说 |
[10:33] | I know cooking is the one thing that you’re sensitive about, okay? | 我知道烹饪是你比较敏感的一件事,OK? |
[10:37] | -Yeah. | -Yeah. -是的 -是的 |
[10:38] | But this is crazy… | 但这也太太太离谱了 |
[10:41] | crazy stuff here, okay? | 你这么想太离谱了,不是吗? |
[10:44] | There’s no conspiracy. No, listen. | 这里没有什么阴谋,听到了吗? |
[10:49] | The meatballs are not exactly like my mother’s. | 肉丸子是不如我妈做的好吃 |
[10:53] | And I’m saying to you: | 但我得说 |
[10:57] | We have a house. | 我们有自己的房子 |
[10:59] | We have a car. | 有自己的车子 |
[11:02] | Our student loans are paid off. | 我们的学生贷款也已经还清了 |
[11:06] | You should be able to sleep! | 你现在可以安心睡觉了 |
[11:11] | Good night! | 晚安 |
[11:18] | You’re right. I’m sorry. Good night. | 你是对的。很抱歉 晚安 |
[11:36] | Hello. | |
[11:39] | Just want to return a spoon. | 我来还勺子 |
[12:06] | -Debra? -Robert. | -黛博拉? -罗伯特 |
[12:09] | -Problem? -Oh, no. | -怎么了? -哦,没什么 |
[12:12] | I was just returning this spoon. | 我只是来还勺子 |
[12:14] | And I didn’t know where your mother kept it, so I was just looking around. | 我不知道你妈妈平时把它放在哪儿 我得找找 |
[12:19] | Right here. | 就这儿 |
[12:21] | Okay. Great. Thanks. | OK,好的,谢谢 |
[12:24] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[12:26] | Debra. | 黛博拉 |
[12:30] | Were you really here just for the spoon? | 你真的只是来还勺子的? |
[12:34] | ‘Cause, you know, I’ve dealt with my fair share of break-ins… | 你知道,我处理过很多破门而入的案例…… |
[12:38] | and I have to tell you, it’s never the spoon. | 我得告诉你,决不是还个勺子什么的那么简单 |
[12:51] | Well, all right. | 好吧 |
[12:53] | Actually, I just wanted to take a look at your mom’s meatball recipe… | 事实上,我只是想来看看你妈的肉丸子食谱 |
[12:58] | ’cause I tried to make them and– | 因为我想做些肉丸子,但是…… |
[13:00] | Yeah, I heard your meatballs stink. | 是啊,我听说了你的臭肉丸 |
[13:06] | No, they don’t stink. | 它们不臭! |
[13:08] | That’s not the word on the street. | 算了吧,又不是说给外人听 |
[13:16] | I just want to make them perfect. | 我只想把它们做到最好! |
[13:19] | Did you ever want to get something just perfect? | 难道你没有过想把事情做到最好的感觉吗? |
[13:23] | Sure, like when you wash your car keys. | 当然有,比如清洗车钥匙 |
[13:27] | -Yeah. -You ever smell your keys? | -就是啊 -你曾经闻过你的钥匙么? |
[13:30] | Robert, could you do me a favor? | 罗伯特,能帮我一个忙么? |
[13:32] | Could you just show me where your mom keeps the recipes? | 能不能告诉我你妈把 食谱放哪儿了? |
[13:35] | I just wanted to see if I jotted it down correctly. | 我只想核对一下 我是不是记错笔记了 |
[13:40] | You want me to give you my mom’s recipe? | 你想让我把妈妈的食谱给你? |
[13:42] | Please, Robert? | 求你了,罗伯特 |
[13:45] | I mean, I can’t explain it. I just feel like second best. | 我不知道该怎么说,我只是觉得自己技不如人。 |
[13:50] | Second best? I can explain it to you. | 技不如人? 我可以告诉你为什么 |
[14:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:03] | I think I know where she keeps them. | 我想我知道她藏在哪里 |
[14:44] | Okay. | |
[14:45] | Here it is. The box. | 在这里,盒子里。 |
[14:50] | -l don’t think this is the right box. -Oh, no. This is the box. | -可能不是这只盒子吧。 -不,就是这只盒子。 |
[14:54] | This is where she keeps her stuff for when she, you know. | 这是她放重要物品的盒子,当她…… 你知道的 |
[15:02] | Oh, my God. lt’s recipes. | 哦老天,食谱在这儿 |
[15:05] | Stuffed shells. | 酿鲜贝 |
[15:07] | Steak Pizzaiola. | 德式牛排 |
[15:08] | Yeah, Ray loves the pizzaiola. | 是啊,雷喜欢吃德式的 |
[15:11] | And Eggplant Parmesan. | 还有意大利干酪茄子 |
[15:13] | -Meatballs. -There you go. | -肉丸子 -你看吧 |
[15:15] | Okay. Let’s see. | Ok,看看 |
[15:19] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[15:21] | What? | 什么? |
[15:23] | It’s exactly the same. This is exactly what she told me. | 完全一样。 和她告诉我的完全一样 |
[15:27] | -That’s good, isn’t it? -Yeah, it’s great. | -那不好吗? -是的,好极了 |
[15:31] | The only thing different is me. | 那么不一样的只有我了。 |
[15:36] | Come on, Deb. You just need some practice, that’s all. | 别这样,黛博 你只是需要更多练习,仅此而已 |
[15:40] | Hey, it took me a long time to get my keys to smell right. | 我也是花了很久才把我的车钥匙 洗得不那么难闻的 |
[15:52] | Now what? You’re running away to cooking school? | 你又怎么了? 你要去烹饪寄宿学校么? |
[15:57] | Nope. | 不 |
[15:58] | I’m packing up your mother’s stuff. I can’t cook. I shouldn’t have tried. | 我在整理你妈的烹饪用品 我不会做饭,我根本不应该尝试 |
[16:03] | -What are you talking about? -l saw the recipe. | -你在说什么? -我看过食谱了。 |
[16:07] | -What? -Yes, Ray. I snuck over there. | -什么? -是的,雷,我偷偷去看过了 |
[16:10] | I saw the hatbox, I found the recipe, and they’re exactly the same. | 我看见帽盒了,找到食谱了。 和她告诉我的完全一样! |
[16:14] | -You went over there? -Yes. | -你去过那儿了? -是的 |
[16:16] | -Tonight? -Yes! | -今晚? -是的 |
[16:18] | And now I know that I can’t cook, so I’m giving up. | 现在我知道了我根本不是做饭的料 我放弃了 |
[16:22] | ‘Cause I don’t have the love. | 因为我没有爱 |
[16:25] | You snuck over there? You went through her things? | 你偷偷去了我妈那儿? 你还翻了她的东西? |
[16:29] | I got to tell you something, okay? | 我得告诉你 |
[16:31] | Say what you want about my mother. “Oh, your mother!” Yeah, my mother. | 告诉你我妈到底对你怎么样。 “噢,你妈妈!”是的,我妈 |
[16:35] | My mother came over here and spent the whole day… | 我妈妈来这儿,花了整个下午的时间 |
[16:38] | showing you how to make the meatballs. | 教你怎么做肉丸子 |
[16:40] | That’s my mother. | 那就是我妈妈! |
[16:44] | Debra? | 黛博拉? |
[16:48] | -Ray, what is this? -What? | -雷,这是什么? -什么? |
[16:51] | This bottle of basil your mother gave me has another label underneath. | 你妈给我的这瓶“罗勒粉”的标签下面 还有一张别的标签! |
[16:55] | Tarragon. | 龙高粉! |
[16:57] | Tarragon. | 龙蒿粉 |
[17:06] | That’s your weird taste. | 就是你那怪味道 |
[17:09] | That’s not in the recipe, is it? | 食谱里没有这个,对不对? |
[17:11] | No! | 不! |
[17:13] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的老天 |
[17:15] | Okay, Ray? That’s your mother! | OK,雷?那就是你妈! |
[17:18] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[17:19] | Do you still think she’s trying to help me? | 你还认为她想帮我吗? |
[17:21] | Why would she go to all that trouble? Isn’t it easier to leave out an ingredient? | 她干嘛要那么麻烦? 故意漏掉一种调料不是更简单么? |
[17:25] | For an amateur! | 业余骗子才那么干 |
[17:27] | My God! This even looks like basil! | 我的天哪,这看起来就像是真的罗勒粉 |
[17:30] | Look at the label. It fits perfectly on here. | 看看这标签,贴得多么天衣无缝 |
[17:33] | My God! You know, this is the work of an evil genius! | 天哪,你看到了 简直是鬼斧神工啊 |
[17:37] | -l don’t get it. -You know what I don’t get? | -我还是不明白 -你知道我不明白什么吗? |
[17:40] | I don’t get that you couldn’t see my side in this! | 我不明白你为什么就不能 站在我的立场上想想 |
[17:43] | You’re so busy defending your saint of a mother… | 你保卫你那神圣的老妈都 忙不过来了吧? |
[17:46] | that you make me out to be some kind of ungrateful nutcase! | 你把我想成了那种忘恩负义的小人 |
[17:50] | Well, who’s the nutcase now, Ray? | 现在谁是小人?雷? |
[17:52] | Who’s the nutcase now? | 谁是小人?? |
[18:04] | Raymond, what happened? Why did you call? Iseverybody okay? | 雷蒙德,发生什么事了? 你为什么打电话?大家都还好吧? |
[18:08] | -Yeah. -You hungry? | -是的 -你饿了? |
[18:10] | No. | 不 |
[18:11] | Then what’s wrong? | 那出什么事了? |
[18:13] | This, Ma. What is this? | 这个,妈,这是什么? |
[18:17] | This is a jar of tarragon. | 一瓶龙蒿粉 |
[18:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:23] | Just stop, all right? ‘Cause we know. We know all about it. | 别装了,行了!我们都知道了 全都知道了 |
[18:29] | This is very bad, Mom. | 这可不好,妈妈 |
[18:37] | How did you find out? | 你们怎么发觉的? |
[18:39] | Your fake label came off. | 你的假标签掉下来了 |
[18:43] | Damn glue stick. | 该死的胶水棒 |
[18:49] | You know, Debra’s right. I don’t stick up for her enough. | 黛博拉是对的! 我不够支持她! |
[18:53] | I always give you the benefit of the doubt ’cause I don’t wanna upset you… | 我总是支持你! 因为我不想让你难过…… |
[18:56] | and you pull something like this. | 但你却做这种事! |
[18:58] | Do you know what you did? Do you knowhow crazy you drove Debra? | 你知道自己干了什么吗? 你快要让黛博拉发疯了 |
[19:01] | I didn’t mean to make her crazy. | 我本意不是这样的 |
[19:03] | I just wanted her to try to make the meatballs, fail, and give up. | 我只是想让她做肉丸子失败,然后放弃 |
[19:08] | That way, everything would stay right. | 那样的话,一切都恢复正常了 |
[19:11] | Right? What makes that right? | 正常?什么叫正常? |
[19:15] | You have a problem, Ma! | 你心理不正常!妈妈 |
[19:16] | Okay, I have a problem, but let me ask you something, Raymond. | 好吧,我心理不正常。 我想问你个问题,雷蒙德 |
[19:20] | Would you come over here so much if I didn’t make food for you? | 如果我不为你做饭了 你还会经常来这儿吗? |
[19:27] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[19:30] | I’d come over… | 我会来的 |
[19:33] | for other things. | 为了别的事…… |
[19:36] | What other things? | 什么事? |
[19:40] | These special moments. | 某些特殊时刻 |
[19:50] | Raymond, I’m your mother. | 雷蒙德,我是你母亲 |
[19:54] | I used to do everything for you. | 以前是我为你打点一切的 |
[19:58] | And then, like, I blinked, and you grew up. | 然后,转眼间,你长大了 |
[20:01] | What do I do for you anymore? I mean, what’s left? | 我还能为你做什么? 我是说,我还剩下些什么 |
[20:04] | My food! | 我做的食物! |
[20:07] | Okay, Mom, it’s very good food… | Ok,妈妈,你做的东西很好吃 |
[20:10] | but, no, you can’t do this. | 但是,你不能那么做 |
[20:12] | I know it was wrong… | 我知道那不对 |
[20:14] | but Debra asked for my recipes and I panicked. | 但是当黛博拉问我要食谱时 我很惊慌 |
[20:23] | I’ll understand if you don’t want to come over anymore. | 如果你以后不愿来这儿了 我能理解 |
[20:31] | I’m gonna come over more. | 我会来得更频繁的 |
[20:35] | I wanted you to see what you did to Debra. | 我想让你看看你对黛博拉做了什么 |
[20:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:40] | I know it was wrong. I’ll talk to her. | 我知道错了 我会跟她好好谈谈 |
[20:43] | She’s pretty mad, Ma. | 她已经疯了,妈 |
[20:51] | Don’t worry, because she’s a mother, too. She’ll understand. | 别担心,她也是一个母亲 她会理解的 |
[20:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:58] | You want something to eat? | 你想弄些吃的吗? |
[21:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:21] | That son of a bitch. | 那个狗娘养的! |
[21:33] | So you see, dear. This is a list of who gets what when l, you know. | 你看到了,亲爱的。这上面写明了 当我……的时候,谁会得到什么 |
[21:39] | And here’s you. | 这里是你 |
[21:41] | You were gonna get all the recipes anyway. | 你会得到所有的食谱 |
[21:44] | I just wanted to wait till I was gone before I was replaced. | 我只是想自己离开 而不想被代替 |
[21:48] | -Can you understand? -l understand. | -你能理解吗? -我理解 |
[21:52] | So here they all are. | 都在这里了 |
[21:54] | Oh, boy. | 噢,天哪 |
[21:57] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗? |
[21:58] | Will I be able to make meatballs as good as yours? | 那我能把肉丸子做得 和你一样好吗? |
[22:00] | -Yes. -Okay, I forgive you. | -是的 -OK,我原谅你 |
[22:04] | -All right. -Okay. | -好了。 |
[22:08] | -Use them in good health. -All right. | -好好利用它们 -好的 |
[22:10] | -That’s nice. Isn’t that nice? -Hey, where’s the Steak Pizzaiola? | -这真好,不是么? -嘿,德式牛排去哪儿了? |