时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Keep it down. I just got the kids to bed. | 小点声, 我刚哄孩子们睡着 |
[00:10] | It’s got to be loud. lt’s Cops. | 那是条子, 当然的大叫 |
[00:14] | You can’t enjoy violence without volume. | 这叫暴力美学 |
[00:19] | You’re right. | 算你对. |
[00:23] | Look at this guy. He’s running away. | 盯着这家伙,他要逃了. |
[00:26] | Look at this guy go. Move it, dude. | 瞧这个,让开,花花公子. |
[00:31] | What are you doing? You don’t root for the perp. | 你在干吗? 黑白不分. |
[00:35] | -He’s the underdog. -He’s a criminal. | 他受压迫了 他是罪犯. |
[00:39] | Say, look at the moves on this guy. The Giants could use him. | 瞧这个. 能被那个大个子仍出去 |
[00:44] | Big mistake. He’s going into the alley. | 他犯了个大错,跑进小巷子。 |
[00:47] | My boys should be coming right…now. | 我的小伙子们该出场了,就是现在! |
[00:50] | You seen this one already. | 你已经看过这集了? |
[00:52] | No. That’s the way you do it, see? First of all, you set up a perimeter, right? | 没有,就应该那么做,知道吗? 首先,你建立一个包围圈 |
[00:56] | You close off all the avenues of escape. lt’s like catching a mouse. | 把所有的出路堵死 就像捉老鼠一样 |
[01:01] | I’ve seen you with a mouse. | 我见过你碰到老鼠的样子。 |
[01:05] | Remember this? | 记得这个? |
[01:13] | Remember me beating the crap out of you? | 还记得我用屎坨子打你吗? |
[01:20] | They got the bracelets on him. He ain’t going nowhere. | 他们找到他的手链了。 他跑不了了。 |
[01:23] | Of course he’s not going anywhere. The show’s called Cops. lt’s fixed. | 他当然跑不掉 这是警匪片,那样才符合主题! |
[01:27] | -You never see the bad guy getting away. -Let them get their own show. | -坏人永远不会逃脱。 -他们也会有自己的秀! |
[01:32] | You see the way they ran that punk down? | 看见他们冲过去扑到那小贼的样子吗? |
[01:34] | -You ever run like that? -I’ve been known to. | -你那样跑过没有? -我曾以此闻名 |
[01:37] | -When do you run? -When I have to. | -什么时候? -必要的时候 |
[01:41] | The last time you ran was when the wind took your balloon. | 你上一次跑那么快 是因为风把你的气球吹跑了 |
[01:54] | -What are you saying, Raymond? -Nothing. | -你在说什么,雷蒙德? -没什么 |
[01:58] | You don’t think I do this? | 你不信我会这么做? |
[02:00] | Come on. This is show biz. | 算了吧,这是在演戏 |
[02:01] | This is three months of filming cut down to half an hour. | 拍了三个月的胶片压缩成一个半小时 |
[02:07] | What? | 怎么了? |
[02:10] | -Wanna go on a ride-along? -What? | -想去陪同巡逻吗? -什么? |
[02:14] | A citizen’s ride-along. | 一个市民的陪同巡逻 |
[02:16] | Come on, big shot. Spend a shift in the back of my patrol car. | 来吧,大人物 坐到我的巡逻车后面体验体验吧 |
[02:21] | What? Drive around with you? | 什么?跟你一起开车巡逻? |
[02:23] | That’s right. Put your ass where your mouth is. | 没错。 把你的屁股放在嘴那儿 |
[02:31] | -Why would I wanna– -You know what I mean. | -我为什么要…… -你知道我的意思 |
[02:37] | -What’s the matter? You scared? -I’m not scared. I’ll go anytime. | -怎么了?你怕了? -我才不怕,我会去的 |
[02:40] | -How about tonight? -l can’t go tonight. | -今晚怎么样? -今晚不成 |
[02:43] | That’s ’cause you’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[02:44] | All right, go ahead. I’ll go. You set it up, and I’ll go. | 好,我去! 你说了,我就去 |
[02:48] | All right. Fine. | 很好 |
[02:49] | I’ll check with my partner, and we’ll get you a vest. | 我跟我的搭档说一声 顺便给你找件背心 |
[02:52] | What do you mean, a vest? | 什么意思?背心? |
[02:55] | Bulletproof vest. | 防弹――背心 |
[03:02] | Okay, fine. | OK,很好 |
[03:04] | Go ahead. Go right ahead. | 去吧,去吧 |
[03:07] | I’ll just…. I’ll check with my partner. Hey, Deb. | 我要……我也要跟我的搭档说一声 嗨,黛博 |
[03:10] | Robert wants me to go with him on his patrol tonight, you know. | 今晚罗伯特想让我跟他一起去巡逻 |
[03:14] | Sit in the car where all the action is, and wear a bulletproof vest. Okay? | 坐在他的车后面一起行动 穿着防弹背心…… |
[03:19] | Sure. Have fun. | 当然。玩得开心。 |
[03:35] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long lsland with my wife, Debra… | 嘿, 我是雷, 我和我妻子黛博拉 住在长岛 |
[03:40] | my 6-year-old daughter, and twin 2-year-old boys. | 我们有一个6岁大女儿 和一对双胞胎儿子. |
[03:44] | My parents… | 还有我爸妈~~~ |
[03:47] | live across the street. That’s right. | 他们就住在我们对面. 没错~ |
[03:52] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥和他们一起住 |
[03:54] | Now, not every family would defy gravity for you… | 并不是每个家庭都会围着你转 |
[03:57] | but mine would because– | 但是我们家会 因为―――― |
[03:58] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 大家都喜欢雷. |
[04:00] | Hey, you didn’t…. | 嘿,你不是…. |
[04:09] | Frank, what are you doing? | 弗兰克,你在做什么? |
[04:10] | Close the refrigerator. Put that on a plate. | 关上冰箱。把那个放在盘子里吃 |
[04:13] | I don’t want a plate. I just want a couple of bites. | 我不要盘子。 我只想咬几口 |
[04:19] | That’s disgusting, sticking your fork in there. | 真恶心。 你的叉子插来插去的 |
[04:21] | -Now nobody else can eat it. -That’s all it takes? | -别人都不能吃了。 -就是这样? |
[04:26] | This fork was in the ice cream, too. | 这叉子还碰过冰激凌 |
[04:31] | Hi, dear. You hungry? | 嗨,亲爱的,你饿了? |
[04:33] | I’m sorry, I can’t offer you lasagna or ice cream. | 很抱歉,没有烤面条和冰激凌给你吃了 |
[04:36] | Or chocolate cake. | 还有巧克力蛋糕 |
[04:40] | He’s like an animal, marking his territory. | 他就像只野兽 到处标记他的地盘 |
[04:46] | Come on. That was a compliment. | 来啊,这可是种恭维! |
[04:50] | God, I wish this was the wrong house. | 老天,我真希望自己走错了房间 |
[04:58] | -Where’s Robert? -He’s going to work in a few minutes. | -罗伯特去哪了? -他马上要去上班了 |
[05:01] | I know. I’m going with him. | 我知道,我和他一起去 |
[05:02] | -What? -Yeah. | -什么? -是的 |
[05:05] | Robert, you’re taking Raymond to work with you? | 罗伯特,你要带雷蒙德一起去上班? |
[05:07] | Yeah. On a citizen ride-along. | 是的。陪同巡逻。 |
[05:10] | No one discussed this with me. You’re not going. | 怎么没人跟我说过? 你不能去! |
[05:14] | Ray, your mommy won’t let you go. | 雷,你妈咪不让你去 |
[05:17] | Ma, I’m an adult, okay? I don’t need a permission slip. | 妈,我是个成年人了,OK? 我不需要行动许可 |
[05:20] | You do have to sign this release form. | 你得在这张免责表上签字 |
[05:22] | The department can’t guarantee your protection. | 官方部门不对你的安全负责 |
[05:27] | -l thought you were my protection. -No, he’s not. | -我以为你能保障。 -不,他不能! |
[05:30] | Robbie, give me that. Frank, do something! | 罗比,把那个给我! 弗兰克,你来管管! |
[05:33] | Robert’s putting Raymond in danger. | 罗伯特要把雷蒙德置于危险之中! |
[05:35] | Danger? You wanna know danger? | 危险?你想知道什么是危险? |
[05:38] | Here we go. | 我们出发 |
[05:40] | Try Korea. They were firing at us with Kalashnikov rifles. | 试试朝鲜人。他们用卡拉什尼科夫 冲锋枪朝我们开火 |
[05:45] | Those things snap off 30 rounds a second. What are you two gonna be doing? | 那玩意一秒钟打30发子弹 你们两个会怎么做? |
[05:50] | Sitting in a squad car with a thermos full of cocoa? | 捧着一大瓶可可奶坐在巡逻车里? |
[05:55] | Actually, no. That increases the frequency of urination. | 事实上不是。 那会增加小便的频率。 |
[06:00] | I don’t like any of this. | 我听不下去了 |
[06:01] | -Come on. Let’s go, Raymond. -I’m ready. | -来吧,我们走,雷蒙德 -我准备好了 |
[06:04] | Raymond, don’t. | 雷蒙德,不要! |
[06:05] | -I’m going, I’m going. Relax. -Robbie, don’t. | -我走了,放松 -罗比,不要 |
[06:07] | All right, then. Why only Raymond? Take Debra and the kids, too. | 好啊,为什么只有雷蒙德一个人去? 把黛博拉和孩子们也带上 |
[06:12] | That way I’ll lose my whole family in one night. | 那样我一个晚上就 能失去一大家子了 |
[06:15] | At least take him. | 至少把他带上 |
[06:26] | -2-3, Sergeant. | -2-3, Sergeant. -2-3, 警官 -2-3, 警官 |
[06:29] | -You get that 10-10? -l copy. | -你遇到10-10了? -我去查一下 |
[06:32] | -Sergeant? They call you sergeant? -That’s his rank. Sit back. | -警官?他们叫你警官? -那是他的级别!往后坐! |
[06:39] | Sergeant. | 警官 |
[06:40] | Do they know you lick your Q-Tips before you stick them in your ears? | 他们知不知道你掏耳朵前 会舔一下棉签? |
[06:44] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德! |
[06:46] | I copy the 10-10. Open warehouse door, checked out okay. | 我查了10-10。 仓库门开着,没有异常情况。 |
[06:50] | Open door, yeah. Nobody even broke in. | 门开着。甚至没人闯进去。 |
[06:55] | Good thing I’m wearing the vest. It could’ve been drafty. | 还好我穿的是背心 至少很透气 |
[07:00] | We better drive by later. if it’s open again… | 我们最好晚些再过来看一下 如果门又开了…… |
[07:02] | we’ll call in a K9 car and send in the bow-wow. | 就呼叫K9,带Bow-wow过来 |
[07:07] | That’s a police dog. | 那是只警犬 |
[07:10] | Bow-wow’s a police dog. | Bow-wow是只警犬 |
[07:13] | How do you crack that code? | 你怎么破译那个代码的? |
[07:16] | That ain’t funny. And you don’t talk while we’re on the radio. Now sit back. | 一点也不好笑! 我们在通话时不准你出声!往后坐! |
[07:23] | I told you, Raymond. lt’s important that you not interfere with police business. | 我告诉过你,雷蒙德。 别妨碍警察办案。 |
[07:27] | Well, what police business? We’ve been driving around for three hours. | 什么叫办案? 我们已经那么开了三个钟头了。 |
[07:31] | -l saw more action on my paper route. -All right. | -我送个报纸遇上的新鲜事都比这多 -好吧 |
[07:36] | Maybe later we can climb a tree and save a meow-meow. | 或许等会我们可以爬到 树上救下一只喵喵~ |
[07:41] | That’s enough, Raymond. | 够了,雷蒙德 |
[07:43] | I’m starting to see what you mean about your little brother. | 我开始明白为什么你 那么说你弟弟了。 |
[07:46] | -Yeah. See what I’m saying? -What? What does he say? | -是啊,现在看到了吧? -他说我什么? |
[07:49] | Sit back! I’m not gonna tell you again! | 退后!我不会再说第三遍了! |
[07:54] | You just lost your tip. | 你没小费了。 |
[07:57] | There’s nothing to do. I’m bored back here. At least run the siren a little. | 没事可做。我在后面无聊得很。 至少鸣鸣警笛什么的吧? |
[08:04] | This vest is a little smelly. | 这件背心有点臭烘烘的。 |
[08:08] | If you wash these with regular clothes, do they become bulletproof? | 如果普通的衣服和它们一起洗 会不会也变成防弹衣什么的? |
[08:12] | Okay. | |
[08:15] | -2-3, Sergeant. | -2-3, Sergeant. -2-3, 警官 -2-3, 警官 |
[08:17] | -Got an emergency call. Patching it through. -All right. | -接到一个紧急呼救电话,处理一下。 -好 |
[08:21] | Emergency. You wanted action. Here we go. | 紧急情况。你想来点刺激的,现在来了 |
[08:25] | Robbie, how’s Raymond? | 罗比,雷蒙德怎么样了? |
[08:28] | is he okay? I wanna talk to Raymond. | 他还好吗?我要跟他说话! |
[08:31] | Ma! | 妈! |
[08:39] | I need these wrapped to go. | 这个要打包. |
[08:41] | Everybody’s asking for doggy bags. What am I supposed to eat? | 都说要打包回去喂狗 那我吃的是什么? |
[08:49] | Give me the usual. I’m going to the ladies’ room. | 来份和以往一样的。 我先去一下洗手间。 |
[08:52] | Why are we taking a break? What are we taking a break from? | 干嘛要休息? 有什么可休息的? |
[08:57] | How about a break from your mouth? | 让你的嘴休息一下,怎么样? |
[09:03] | She seems nice. | 她看起来不错 |
[09:07] | Sit down, Raymond. | 坐下,雷蒙德 |
[09:10] | Sit down. I wanna talk to you. | 坐下,我得跟你谈谈 |
[09:13] | All right. But I have a right to a ginger ale. You know that. | 好吧,我有权叫杯姜汁汽水吧? 我知道的。 |
[09:17] | Just stop it, okay? | 别说了,OK? |
[09:19] | I’m sorry this is such a slow night for you. | 我很抱歉这是个漫长无聊的夜晚 |
[09:21] | No. There was that open door. | 不,还有敞开的仓库门呢! |
[09:27] | Enough, Raymond. Okay? | 够了,雷蒙德,OK? |
[09:30] | A slow night for you is a good night for me. Do you understand? | 对你来说是漫长无聊的夜晚 对我来说却是平静安宁的夜晚,你明白么? |
[09:34] | You have no idea what this job entails. | 你不明白这份工作需要承受什么 |
[09:37] | Your attitude is an insult to me, my partner, and every other cop on the force. | 你这种态度是种侮辱。对我,对我的搭档 以及所有和暴力斗争的警察。 |
[09:41] | Relax, Robert. I’m joking here, that’s all. | 放松点,罗伯特 我只是开玩笑 |
[09:44] | Yeah, right. They’re just little jokes, right? I’m one big joke to you. | 没错,只是些玩笑话,是不是? 对你来说,我就是个大笑话 |
[09:48] | My height, my little quirks, the year I had an Afro. | 我的身高,我的小癖好 还有我留非洲头的那年。 |
[09:54] | -Now, come on. That was funny. -lt was the style then, man. | -那的确很滑稽。 -那时候很流行的,先生! |
[10:00] | All right. Come on. Relax. | 行了行了,放松 |
[10:02] | You guys gonna order, or can I grab a smoke? | 你们要点餐吗? 或者我去抽根烟再来? |
[10:04] | -What do you want to eat? I’m buying. -I’m not hungry. | -你想吃什么?我来买 -我不饿 |
[10:07] | Come on. I’ll buy for Judy, too. What does she eat? Little kids? | 来吧,我帮茱蒂也买了。 她吃什么?小孩子? |
[10:12] | You can’t stop, can you? | 你能不能别说了? |
[10:14] | Look, when you’re ready, I’m out back. | 你们决定了我再来 |
[10:18] | -Robert. -What? | -罗伯特 -什么? |
[10:20] | Over there. | 那里 |
[10:26] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[10:31] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[10:33] | Robert, I left my vest in the car. | 罗伯特,我把背心忘在车里了。 |
[10:40] | Now whatever happens, stay down. | 不管发生什么,别起身 |
[10:43] | No, wait. Call the police. | 等等,赶快报警! |
[10:48] | Come on, let’s go. Hurry up. Come on. | 快点,我们走。快点 |
[11:02] | -Get your hands behind your back. -l didn’t do anything! | -把手放在背后 -我什么都没做! |
[11:04] | You didn’t do anything, huh? Isthat what you think? | 你什么都没做,嗯? 你是那么想的吗? |
[11:07] | iseverybody okay? Nemo, you all right? How we doing, huh? | 大家都没事吧?尼莫,你还好吧? 我们怎么了,嗯? |
[11:12] | -Wise guy. -What happened here? | -聪明的家伙 -出什么事了? |
[11:14] | Well, we got a 10-30. Better check outside. | 我们遇到了10-30。 最好出去看一下 |
[11:18] | -You all right, Nemo? -Yeah. | -你还好吗,尼莫? -是的 |
[11:20] | No getaway car. Got no friends? | 没有汽车离开。 你连个朋友都没有,嗯? |
[11:25] | It’s all right. We’ll give him a ride. Get him out of here. | 好吧,让他搭个便车。 带他出去。 |
[11:28] | I’ll radio it in. | 我去汇报一下 |
[11:30] | Come on, Ray. You can ride up front. | 来吧,雷,你可以坐前排 |
[11:38] | Come on. What are you looking at? | 来啊,你看什么? |
[11:46] | Suzy, pick up that pizza, will you? Unless the people want a new one. | suzy,把比萨捡起来,好吗. 或者客人想要份新的. |
[12:14] | Ray, what time is it? | 雷,几点了? |
[12:27] | What are you doing? Why are you lying there like that? | 你在干什么? 干嘛这么躺着? |
[12:31] | -Take your clothes off. -I’m not in the mood. | -把你的衣服脱掉 -我没心情 |
[12:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[12:38] | How was the ride-along? | 陪同巡逻怎么样? |
[12:42] | It was very boring. Followed by a short period of terrifying. | 开始很无聊,接着又一阵惊吓。 |
[12:48] | What do you mean? What happened? | 什么意思?出什么事了? |
[12:51] | We went into Nemo’s for a break, and a guy came in with a gun. | 我们去尼莫披萨店休息 接着进来一个家伙,拿着枪 |
[12:55] | My God. What do you mean, a gun? | 我的老天,你说什么?枪? |
[12:56] | A gun. I mean a gun. A thing they use to rob things. | 一把枪,我说一把枪 他们用来抢劫的东西 |
[13:01] | -What are you doing with a gun? -Nothing. I didn’t have the gun. | -你拿着枪干什么?! -不是,我没拿着枪 |
[13:04] | I mean, near a gun. Who told you to go out and be with guns? | 我是说,在枪的附近。 谁让你出门跟枪扯在一起的? |
[13:08] | -You did. -l did not. | -你 -我没有! |
[13:10] | I said you could ride in the back of Robert’s police car. | 你说的是你可以坐在 罗伯特的警车后面。 |
[13:13] | I never said you should get out of the car. | 我没说你可以下车 |
[13:15] | -I’m okay. -You jerk! You idiot! | -我没事 -你神经病,你白痴! |
[13:19] | -I’m okay. -Stupid. How could you? | -我很好 -蠢货,你怎么能这样? |
[13:24] | I need my vest again. | 我又得穿上防弹背心才行 |
[13:27] | Oh, my God! How did this happen? What happened? | 我的天哪,怎么会这样的? 发生什么了? |
[13:30] | Nothing. ‘Cause Robert stopped the guy. | 没事,因为罗伯特制服了那家伙。 |
[13:33] | And then we took him to the station. | 然后我们把他带到了警局。 |
[13:35] | Then Robert booked him and printed him. | 罗伯特给他录了口供。 |
[13:37] | And then I told Robert I had to throw up, and Judy took me home. | 我告诉罗伯特我想吐 茱蒂就把我送回了家 |
[13:41] | -How is Robert? -He’s fine. He’s…. | -罗伯特怎么样? -他很好,他…… |
[13:44] | I’ve never seen him like that. He just took control. | 我从没见过他那样。 他完全控制了局面。 |
[13:47] | It’s like, one minute he’s my brother who eats like this. | 就好像,上一分钟他还是我的哥哥 这样子吃东西…… |
[13:50] | And the next minute, he’s like this cop. | 下一分钟,却像个真正的警察 |
[13:53] | Why? What did he do? | 为什么?他做什么了? |
[13:55] | I don’t know. It happened so fast. I don’t know exactly. | 我不知道,发生得太突然了。 我甚至来不及看清 |
[13:58] | And my view was a little obstructed by the table leg. | 而且我的视线被桌子脚 挡住了一点 |
[14:03] | -Honey, were you scared? -A little. | -亲爱的,你被吓坏了。 -是有点。 |
[14:08] | Yeah. But, Robert, you know, was not. | 但是,你知道吗?罗伯特没有 |
[14:11] | -You know, that’s his job. -l know. But I couldn’t do that. | -那是他的工作。 -我明白,但我就做不到 |
[14:16] | I mean, what’s the most dangerous thing I do? | 我做过的最危险的事就是 |
[14:18] | I let the kids jump on me without wearing a cup. | 不穿护腰让孩子们往我身上跳 |
[14:27] | Robert, he’s really…. | 罗伯特,他非常…… |
[14:32] | You’re proud of him. | 你为他骄傲 |
[14:34] | Well, he’s like a hero. | 是的,他就像个英雄 |
[14:38] | You know, and everybody’s always making a big fuss about what I do… | 每个人都为我所 做的事大惊小怪 |
[14:42] | just ’cause I have some column. | 只是因为我有个专栏 |
[14:44] | Robert’s the one whose name should be in the paper. | 罗伯特应该上报纸! |
[14:48] | Did you tell him that? | 你告诉他了吗? |
[14:52] | You know what? I’m gonna do better than that. | 我要做点更好的事 |
[14:56] | -Who are you calling? -Hold on. | -你给谁打电话? -等会 |
[14:58] | Hey, Max. Yeah, it’s Ray. | 嘿,马克斯。 是的,是雷。 |
[15:00] | Listen, you didn’t put the paper to bed yet, did you? | 听着,你还没把报纸定版吧? |
[15:03] | Okay, great. I got a great story. | 太好了,我有个很棒的新闻。 |
[15:06] | I went with my brother on this police ride-along. | 我跟我的哥哥一起去巡逻了 |
[15:09] | Yeah, the big guy. Yeah, the chin-toucher. | 是的,是那个大家伙,碰下巴的那个。 |
[15:12] | Yeah. Listen. You’re not gonna believe what happened. | 听着,你简直想象不到发生了什么 |
[15:19] | -Honey, what are you doing? -Cutting Molly’s hair. | -亲爱的,你在干什么? -给莫莉剪头发 |
[15:22] | No, sweetie, if you cut a dolI’s hair it doesn’t grow back. | 别剪,亲爱的。布娃娃的头发被剪了, 就再也长不出来了 |
[15:25] | Only people hair grows back. | 只有人的头发才会长回来 |
[15:29] | Geoffrey! | 杰弗利 |
[15:30] | No. Sweetie, that’s okay. Cut the dolI’s hair. | 不,亲爱的。你剪吧 剪布娃娃的 |
[15:33] | Here. See? You missed a spot. | 这儿,看见了? 你漏了一块 |
[15:41] | -is the article in there? -l can’t find it. | -文章登出来了? -我找不到 |
[15:48] | -Oh, no. -What, they didn’t print it? | -噢,不 -怎么了?他们没登? |
[15:50] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[15:51] | -That’s you. -l know. That’s a picture of me. Why? | -是你! -我知道,怎么会是我的照片? |
[15:54] | “Newsday’s own Ray Barone survives pizza holdup. | “每日新闻特约记者雷・巴龙 惊魂披萨店劫案 |
[15:59] | I thought it was supposed to be about Robert. | 我以为会是关于罗伯特的 |
[16:01] | It was! | 我也以为! |
[16:03] | Sports columnist, Ray Barone, while on a citizen ride-along… | 体育专栏记者,雷・巴龙 在陪同巡逻的时候…… |
[16:06] | “narrowly escaped gunplay when an armed robber….” | “从枪战中死里逃生。 一武装劫匪……” |
[16:12] | Does it mention him at all? | 一点也没提起他吗? |
[16:15] | “Police apprehended the suspect.” | “警察逮捕了嫌犯。” |
[16:18] | -Police. He didn’t mention him. -He is police. | -警察!他们没提起他! -他就是警察。 |
[16:22] | No. What did they do? | 不,他们怎么这样?! |
[16:23] | Maybe Robert won’t read the paper today. | 也许罗伯特不会看今天的报纸 |
[16:26] | He’s Robert. He reads it every day. | 他是罗伯特。 他每天都看! |
[16:29] | He reads it. He taps his chin 12 times with it, and he reads it again. | 他会看报纸,碰12次下巴,然后再读一遍。 |
[16:41] | Hey, Robert. | 嗨,罗伯特 |
[16:47] | Oh, you read the paper. | 噢,你看了报纸 |
[16:50] | I only wish I didn’t have to read it again. | 我只希望不要再看一遍 |
[16:56] | -“Newsday’s own Ray Barone…. -Okay. Let me explain. | -“ 每日新闻特约记者雷・巴龙……” -Ok,听我解释 |
[17:00] | Oh, no. No need. | 噢,没必要 |
[17:02] | -Listen, the reason I called the paper– -The reason, Raymond? | -听着,我打电话给报纸是因为…… -是因为?雷蒙德 |
[17:06] | I think I know the reason. lt’s called self-promotion. | 我想我知道理由是什么。 它名叫――自私 |
[17:09] | -What? No. -What’s the matter, Raymond, huh? | -什么?不! -你怎么了?雷蒙德,嗯? |
[17:11] | Sports section isn’t enough anymore? | 体育版已经不能满足你了么? |
[17:14] | -Come on– -You have to be all over the paper. | -别这样 -你想出现在整张报纸上 |
[17:19] | Why don’t you hop on the subway, make the travel section? | 你怎么不单脚跳过地铁? 那样就可以上旅游版了。 |
[17:23] | -All right. Come on. -How about the food section: | -行了。 -美食版怎么样? |
[17:25] | “Newsday’s own Ray Barone enjoys salami sandwich. | “每日新闻特约记者雷・巴龙 爱吃意大利香肠三明治” |
[17:30] | I’ll tell you what. I’ll give you change for $1. You can make the financial pages: | 我再告诉你,我换给你1块钱的硬币 你就能上财经版了 |
[17:34] | “Ray Barone converts paper into coin.” | “雷・巴龙把纸币兑换成了硬币” |
[17:40] | -Are you through? -Yes. | -说够了吗? -是的 |
[17:43] | Unless you’re gonna be changing your clothes today. | 除非你今天还想换件衣裳 |
[17:46] | -Fashion pages! -l get it, Robert. | -时尚版! -领教了,罗伯特 |
[17:51] | Why are people talking? lt’s 8:00 in the morning. | 怎么那么吵? 现在才早上八点 |
[17:56] | No talking before 9:00. | 九点以前不准说话! |
[17:59] | Good, Raymond. You’re back. | 太好了,雷蒙德 你回来了。 |
[18:01] | -You’re hungry? -No, thanks, Mom. | -你饿吗? -不,谢谢,妈妈。 |
[18:04] | -So how was it? -Here. You can read about it in the paper. | -那怎么了? -看看今天的报纸吧 |
[18:07] | No. Come on, Robert. | 别这样,罗伯特 |
[18:09] | Robert, what is that? | 罗伯特,那是什么? |
[18:12] | “Newsday’s own Ray Barone survives…. Guns? | “每日新闻特约记者雷・巴龙 惊魂……枪?” |
[18:16] | Listen. The point was– | 听着,重点是…… |
[18:17] | What did you do to your brother? | 你对你的弟弟做了什么? |
[18:19] | -What? What happened? -Nothing happened. | -怎么了?发生什么了? -什么事也没有 |
[18:22] | Nemo’s was robbed, and Raymond was there. | 尼莫的店被抢了 雷蒙德正好在那儿 |
[18:24] | I knew that something would happen to him. | 我就知道他会出事的 |
[18:27] | What happened to him? He’s standing here. He’s fine. | 他怎么了? 他好好地站在这儿 |
[18:32] | Let’s celebrate with the making of some eggs. | 让我们做几个鸡蛋庆祝一下吧 |
[18:36] | -Are you okay, sweetie? -Yes, I’m okay because Robert– | -你还好吗,亲爱的? -是的,我很好,因为罗伯特…… |
[18:39] | How could you do that to your brother? He could’ve been killed. | 你怎么能对弟弟那样? 他会死的! |
[18:43] | -Ma, you don’t understand– -Be quiet. | -妈,你不明白…… -安静点 |
[18:45] | What business do you have getting involved… | 你怎么能把你弟弟卷入 |
[18:47] | in something like that with your brother there? He’s gentle! | 你那些事情里面? 他很斯文! |
[18:54] | -Police business, Mom. My job? -Stop with the excuses. | -警察办案,妈妈,我的工作。 -别提那些理由 |
[18:59] | No more tag-arounds. | 不许再去巡查了。 |
[19:03] | It’s a “ride-along,” Ma. Okay? | 是巡逻,妈。 |
[19:07] | You don’t have to worry anymore ’cause it’ll never happen again. | 你不用担心,因为不会再发生了。 |
[19:10] | Gentle Raymond can stay as far away from me as possible. | 斯文的雷蒙德离我越远越好。 |
[19:16] | Come on, Robert. | 别这样,罗伯特 |
[19:18] | All right. You must be upset, sweetie. | 你一定很难受,亲爱的 |
[19:21] | I’ll make you some oatmeal. That’ll settle your stomach. | 我帮你做点燕麦粥 会让你的胃舒服点 |
[19:24] | Who the hell voted for oatmeal? | 谁又要该死的燕麦粥了? |
[19:27] | Forget the oatmeal. Why are you doing that to him? | 别提燕麦粥了。 你干嘛要那么对他? |
[19:30] | Do what? | 对他怎么了? |
[19:31] | You act like it’s nothing, what he does. He stopped an armed robbery last night. | 你表现很无所谓 他昨晚制服了一个持枪的抢匪! |
[19:35] | -l didn’t do anything. I had to throw up. -You threw up? | -我什么也帮不上,我几乎要呕吐。 -你吐了? |
[19:38] | You should have some dry toast. | 你该来点干面包片。 |
[19:43] | Will you stop? Robert’s the one you should be worried about. | 行了,罗伯特才是你应该担心的人 |
[19:46] | Are you listening to me, Ma? | 你在听我说吗?妈 |
[19:48] | He’s the one who’s out there every day. He’s the one who’s risking his life. | 他才是那个每天出去,拿生命冒险的人! |
[19:52] | I know what he does. I don’t need to think about it. | 我知道他在做什么,我不必为此担心 |
[19:58] | Okay. I just wanted you to know. | 我只想让你明白 |
[20:00] | Enough! Your mother doesn’t like to think about it. | 够了,你妈妈不担心那些 |
[20:06] | Now you made me forget…. | 你让我忘了…… |
[20:09] | What is it, oatmeal or eggs, Marie? Let’s go! | 什么来着,燕麦粥还是鸡蛋?玛丽,快点 |
[20:12] | -Okay. -Come on! | -行了 |
[20:17] | Excuse me. | 请原谅 |
[20:19] | -You taking Shamsky for a walk? -Yep. | -你带萨姆斯基去散步? -是啊 |
[20:22] | -Maybe I’ll go with you. -Well, you better check with your mama. | -我跟你一起去吧 -你最好先问问你妈妈 |
[20:27] | Come on, Robert. Wait up. | 行了,罗伯特,等等我 |
[20:29] | It’s cold. You two, button your coats. | 外面冷。你们两个,扣上大衣扣子 |
[20:36] | -So…. -Yeah? | -那么…… -嗯? |
[20:40] | You always walk him this early? | 你总是那么早带它散步? |
[20:42] | I got to get him to the park before the other dogs. | 我带它去公园散步 得比别的狗早一些 |
[20:46] | -Why, he fights? -No. Shy bladder. | -为什么?它喜欢打架? -不,撒尿害羞 |
[20:52] | Listen, the newspaper thing. It was supposed to be about you. | 听着,关于报纸 我本来想让他们写你的 |
[20:55] | -You know, I told them– -No. Listen, I knowhow that stuff works. | -我告诉他们…… -别说了,我知道是怎么回事 |
[20:59] | You work for the paper, people know who you are… | 你在报社工作 人们都认识你 |
[21:02] | -you’re the important part. -No. You were the important part. | -你是最重要的部分 -不,你才是 |
[21:06] | All right. Listen, I’m fine with it, okay? | 好了,我没什么。OK? |
[21:10] | -lt doesn’t matter to me what people think. -l know. | -人们怎么想我无所谓 -我明白 |
[21:14] | I’m glad I saw that, though, ’cause you were… | 我很高兴我看见了 你是那么地…… |
[21:21] | something. | 了不起 |
[21:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:33] | Wanna go again tonight? | 今晚还想去吗? |
[21:37] | What, are you nuts? | 什么?你疯了吗? |
[21:39] | -Well, how about to the park? -Yeah, okay. Park, okay. | -好吧,那么去公园怎么样? -对啊,还是去公园吧 |
[21:44] | -You gonna button your coat? -No. | -你会扣上扣子吗? -不扣 |
[21:46] | No. Me neither. | 我也不扣 |
[21:56] | You couldn’t listen to your mother. | 你们不肯听妈的话 |
[22:00] | Next time I say button your coats, maybe you’ll button your coats. | 下次我叫你们扣上扣子 也许你们就会乖乖地扣了 |
[22:08] | And no more Cops. That’s not entertainment. | 也不许看警匪片 那根本不是娱乐。 |