时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | What? What’s wrong? What happened? | 怎么了?出什么事了? |
[00:10] | You kicked me. | 你把我踢下床了! |
[00:13] | I did? | 我踢了? |
[00:16] | Right in the garden of good and evil. | 不论好坏你都对 |
[00:26] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的,对不起 |
[00:29] | What is…. | 这是…… |
[00:32] | I think we found the kicker. | 我想我知道是谁踢的了 |
[00:35] | What is she doing in our bed again? lt’s every night. Good God, y’all! | 她怎么又到我们的床上来了? 每天晚上都是这样,我的天哪 |
[00:44] | Honey, is there anything I can do? | 亲爱的,需要我帮忙么? |
[00:47] | You can learn to love half a man. | 你可以学着去爱一个半身不遂的男人 |
[00:54] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long lsland with my wife, Debra… | 嘿, 我是雷, 我和我妻子黛博拉 住在长岛 |
[00:59] | my 6-year-old daughter and twin 2-year old boys. | 我们有一个6岁大女儿 和一对双胞胎儿子. |
[01:03] | My parents… | 还有我爸妈~~~ |
[01:06] | live across the street. That’s right. | 他们就住在我们对面. 没错~ |
[01:10] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥和他们一起住 |
[01:13] | Now, not every family would defy gravity for you… | 并不是每个家庭都会围着你转 |
[01:15] | but mine would because– | 但是我们家会 因为―――― |
[01:17] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 大家都喜欢雷. |
[01:19] | Hey, you didn’t…. | 嘿,你不是…. |
[01:27] | Look at this place. Let’s just declare it a landfill. | 瞧瞧这儿. 简直就是垃圾堆. |
[01:31] | Remind me again, why did we have the children? | 在告诉我一次 我们为什么要孩子? |
[01:35] | Because I’m a sassy, sexy man. | 因为我是个粗鲁性感的男人. |
[01:44] | You just can’t keep your hands off me. | 你就不能不拉扯我吗? |
[01:48] | Yes, I can. | 能 |
[01:52] | -No, you can’t. -Yes, I can. | 不,你不能 我能. |
[01:55] | What are you throwing the big bear for? | 你扔这个熊干吗? |
[02:00] | -Daddy. -What? | 爸爸. 怎么了? |
[02:03] | You shouldn’t throw toys. | 你不应该扔玩具. |
[02:07] | She started it. | 她先扔的. |
[02:11] | -Ally, what are you doing up, sweetie? -Can I sleep in your bedroom? | -艾丽,你起来干什么? -我能睡在你们房间么? |
[02:15] | Not this time, honey, okay? | 今天不行,亲爱的 |
[02:17] | Look, you have a beautiful Swedish bed that took Daddy three days to put together. | 瞧,你有张那么漂亮的瑞典小床 爸爸要三天才能装好呢 |
[02:23] | But there’s monsters in my room. | 可是我的房间有怪兽 |
[02:26] | -Come on– -That’s okay, go ahead. Sleep in our bed. | -行了 -好吧,就睡在我们这儿 |
[02:30] | Okay. | |
[02:32] | What did you do that for? | 你干嘛答应她? |
[02:33] | She’s having trouble sleeping alone. She needs her rest. | 她一个人睡不着觉,会影响她休息 |
[02:38] | -Her rest? What about my rest? -Ray, she’s afraid of monsters. Come on. | -影响她休息?那我的休息怎么办? -雷,她怕怪兽啊! |
[02:43] | Well, I’m afraid of her. | 我怕她 |
[02:49] | What do you want to do about it? | 那你说怎么办? |
[02:52] | -What does the book say? -Which book? | -书上怎么说? -哪本书? |
[02:54] | I don’t know. How To Grow a Kid. | 我不知道。怎样养育孩子? |
[02:58] | They all say different things. They’re very confusing. | 他们说得都不一样,很难懂 |
[03:01] | So why don’t you just read the damn books? | 你怎么不看那些该死的书? |
[03:04] | If they’re confusing for you…. | 如果你真的看不懂…… |
[03:08] | You might like them, Ray. Some of them have pictures of breasts. | 你会喜欢的,雷 上面有些胸脯的图片 |
[03:15] | They’re just drawings. | 只是画出来的 |
[03:19] | But the twins can sleep. How come they’re not afraid of monsters? | 双胞胎就可以睡。 他们怎么不怕怪兽? |
[03:23] | I don’t know. One of them sleeps while the other one’s on guard duty. | 我不知道。可能一个睡觉,一个放哨 |
[03:29] | I can’t do this tonight. I can’t keep going to work like this. | 今晚不能这样。 我不能这个样子去上班。 |
[03:32] | -Well, what about me? -What? You don’t have to…. | -那我呢? -什么?你又不必工…… |
[03:41] | What’s that, Ray? I don’t have to…. | 我又不必什么?雷 |
[03:46] | You see? I can’t think clearly with the no sleep. | 你看吧? 睡不好觉我都语无伦次了 |
[03:51] | I’m talking nonsense here. | 我胡言乱语了 |
[03:54] | Of course you…. | 你当然得…… |
[04:00] | Frank, get in here. Your eggs are getting cold. | 弗兰克,快来 你的蛋要凉了 |
[04:04] | If he thinks I’m gonna warm them up for him, he’s got another thing coming. | 他知道我会帮他热的,所以总有别的事 |
[04:08] | -You tell him, Ma. You’re not his slave girl. -You’re damn right. | -你告诉他,妈,你又不是他的女奴隶 -说得对极了,见鬼。 |
[04:12] | -I’m here for you, Ma. -Good. | -有我呢,妈 -很好 |
[04:17] | -Good morning, dear. You hungry? -No. | -早上好,亲爱的。你饿吗? -不 |
[04:20] | What’s the matter? What did you do to yourself? | 你没事吧?看起来不精神 |
[04:23] | My back is a little stiff, that’s all. | 我的背有点僵,仅此而已 |
[04:26] | I slept half off the bed last night ’cause I didn’t want to get kicked again. | 我昨晚只能用半个身子睡在床上 因为我不想再被踢下床 |
[04:30] | Raymond, a married couple should never go to bed angry. | 雷蒙德,夫妻可不能在床上吵架 |
[04:36] | Not a hard and fast rule in this house. | 这法则在这所房子里行不通 |
[04:41] | But it’s not about Debra and me. | 不关我和黛博拉的事 |
[04:43] | It’s about Ally. She keeps sleeping in our bed at night. | 是艾丽 她晚上总是要睡我们那儿 |
[04:47] | Monsters? | 怪兽? |
[04:49] | -How’d you know? -l know. | -你怎么知道? -我知道 |
[04:58] | Now you come down. Are you happy? | 你可来了。忙得不亦乐乎啊 |
[05:01] | Those eggs have been sitting there for half an hour… | 这些蛋坐在这儿等了你一个半钟头了 |
[05:04] | and I am not warming them up. | 我可不帮你热 |
[05:10] | How can you eat them? They’re stone-cold! | 我看你怎么吃!冷硬得像石头 |
[05:13] | They’re fine. | 很好吃 |
[05:16] | Give me them. I’m warming them up. | 给我!我来热 |
[05:24] | -Ma, listen, you still got that heating pad? -Sure we do. | -妈,你的电热毯还在吗? -当然在 |
[05:28] | Robbie, get Raymond the heating pad. | 罗比,把电热毯给雷 |
[05:30] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的办法 |
[05:32] | -I’ll crack your back. -What? No. | -我来帮你敲背 -什么?不! |
[05:35] | -Calm down. -No, get out of here! | -镇静。 -不,快走开 |
[05:37] | I know what I’m doing. Take a deep breath. | 我知道该怎么做。深呼吸 |
[05:40] | -Will you let go of me? -You’re too tense. Relax! | -你能不能放开我? -你太紧张了,放松 |
[05:45] | You’ll sever his spine! Frank, help me. | 你会压断他的脊梁骨的,弗兰克,快来帮忙 |
[05:51] | Better? | 好点了? |
[05:55] | No. | 不 |
[06:00] | I’ll get the heating pad. | 我去拿电热毯 |
[06:05] | Ray, you look awful. | 雷,你看起来真糟糕 |
[06:08] | Toast, Marie. | 吐司,玛丽 |
[06:14] | I see you’re still clipping your toenails at the table, Dad. | 你还是在桌子边剪脚趾甲,爸爸 |
[06:20] | You know something, Raymond? Maybe it’s Debra’s cooking. | 你想想,雷 可能是黛博拉做的饭惹的祸 |
[06:23] | That’s why Ally gets up in the middle of the night… | 艾丽半夜睡不着觉 |
[06:26] | because of the terrible indigestion. | 就是因为消化不良 |
[06:28] | Ma, Ally eats fine, okay? | 妈,艾丽吃得很好,OK? |
[06:30] | It’s just we have to get her back in her own bed, that’s all. | 我们只是要她回自己床上睡,没别的 |
[06:33] | -We got all the books. -Books? | -我们看过所有的书了 -书? |
[06:37] | I needed no books when I was raising you kids. No. | 我抚养你们时可不用看什么书 |
[06:41] | And my parents didn’t use them, either. | 我爸妈也不用 |
[06:44] | Good, I come from a long line of illiterates. | 很好,我原来出自一个文盲家族 |
[06:49] | Raymond dear… | 雷蒙德亲爱的…… |
[06:52] | to raise children, all you need is love and common sense. | 抚养孩子,你只需要一些爱和常识就够了 |
[06:57] | When I had trouble sleeping, Mom used to do something for me. | 当我睡不着时,妈妈总会为我做点什么 |
[07:00] | Remember that, Ma? | 记得吧?妈 |
[07:02] | One of my best memories growing up. | 我童年的美好回忆 |
[07:05] | You’d give me a warm cup of that colored sugar water. | 你会给我一杯温暖的彩色糖水 |
[07:08] | Put me right out. | 让我安静下来 |
[07:11] | That was booze. | 那是酒 |
[07:20] | Booze? | 酒? |
[07:24] | A stiff shot of sambuca in there, and it was, “Lights out, Bobby!” | 一杯茴香酒,然后就是,“关灯!伯比!” |
[07:33] | -You gave me liquor? -Not liquor, dear. Liqueur. | -你给我喝酒? -不是酒,亲爱的,是甜酒 |
[07:41] | I don’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[07:42] | -All those special times, they were just– -Happy hours. | -那些特别的时刻,只不过是…… -欢乐时光 |
[07:50] | Mom, you are sick! | 妈,你太过分了! |
[07:54] | We were good parents. | 我们是好家长 |
[07:55] | We didn’t give you cashews ’cause you could choke on them. | 我们不给你腰果,是因为担心你会噎住 |
[07:59] | What’s the big deal? lt’s not like we let him drive that way. | 有什么了不起? 又不是让他那样去开车 |
[08:07] | All right, I’m going to bed. | 我去睡觉了 |
[08:09] | Hold on, Ray. I want to tell you something about bed. | 等一等,雷 我得告诉你一些关于床的事 |
[08:11] | -Please don’t. -l know what’s going on. | -请别 -我知道会怎样 |
[08:15] | You got to do something. It affects the marriage. Am I wrong? | 你该做点什么。 这会影响婚姻的,不是么? |
[08:20] | Whatever. | 可能吧 |
[08:21] | I remember what we used to do when you were a kid. | 记得你们小时候,我们是怎么做的 |
[08:24] | Maybe I shouldn’t hear about this. | 也许我不听比较好 |
[08:26] | Tough love. | 强硬的爱 |
[08:28] | Every time you crawled into our bed, I’d say, “Marie, take him back.” | 每次你们爬到我们的床上来时 我就说,“玛丽,把他们弄回去” |
[08:34] | You bawled your little eyes out… | 你眨巴着小眼睛使劲地哭…… |
[08:37] | but after a while, you got with the program. | 不过一会儿功夫,你们就没事了 |
[08:40] | I don’t think I could put Ally through that. | 那么对艾丽,我做不到 |
[08:43] | What are you going to do? You’re going to turn your girl into a sissy? | 那你想怎么样? 你要把你的孩子变成一个娘娘腔吗? |
[08:48] | You can’t coddle your children, ’cause when you send them out there… | 你不能溺爱孩子 你把他们扔在外面 |
[08:53] | they’re going to move right back in with you. | 他们就会适应了 |
[08:57] | I don’t want to hear it, Ma. | 我不想听,妈 |
[09:00] | -lt was for your own good. -For my own good? | -那是为了你好 -为了我好? |
[09:04] | Just like the ice cream truck? Remember that? | 就像冰激凌车?还记得吗? |
[09:06] | You told me every time the music played that meant they were out of ice cream. | 你告诉我当音乐响起的时候 就表示他们的冰激凌卖完了 |
[09:17] | Sugar’s not good for you. | 糖对你没好处 |
[09:21] | It is the worst thing for a hangover. | 对一个醉汉来说这再糟糕不过了 |
[09:28] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[09:41] | -Ray, come on. -What? | -雷,醒醒 -怎么了? |
[09:44] | -What are you waking me up for? -Daddy! | -你叫醒我干嘛? -爸爸! |
[09:50] | She’s calling you. This is your plan. | 她在叫你。是你让她睡那里的 |
[09:52] | You have this big tough-love idea. You deal with her. | 是你想出这个“强硬的爱”的主意的 你去搞定 |
[09:55] | You’re not supposed to deal with her, okay? That’s the “tough” part. | 你不用去管她 这就是“强硬”的意义所在 |
[10:00] | -Go to bed, Ally. -Read me another story. | -回去睡觉,艾丽 -再给我讲个故事吧 |
[10:08] | Come on, Ray. | 去吧,雷 |
[10:10] | How can you do this? | 你怎么能这样? |
[10:12] | Believe me, there are worse things we could do. | 相信我,什么都不做是最好的 |
[10:17] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[10:20] | Ray, come on. Go to her. | 雷,起来,去她那儿 |
[10:22] | We’re never going to get sleep this way, either. | 这样我们永远也别想睡个好觉 |
[10:24] | She’s just playing us. | 她在耍我们 |
[10:26] | Believe me, this is for her own good, okay? | 相信我,这是为了她好,OK? |
[10:28] | If you coddle her now, she’ll never move out. | 如果你惯着她,她就永远也改不了 |
[10:34] | Hello? | |
[10:37] | There’s a striking similarity… | 原来这两者之间有这么吸引人的共同之处啊…… |
[10:39] | between the tough-love plan and the dad-does-nothing plan. | “强硬的爱”方案和“爸爸什么都不用做”方案 |
[10:44] | I know, that’s what attracted me to it at first. | 我知道,我一开始就是冲着这个来的 |
[10:48] | But now I think it all makes sense. | 不过现在都起作用了 |
[10:51] | -Mommy! -Well, not to me. | -妈咪 -好吧,我可不会像你这样 |
[10:55] | -Okay, honey, I’m coming. -No. You can’t go. | -Ok,亲爱的,我来了 -你不能去 |
[10:58] | You’re going to turn her into a sissy, okay? | 你会把她变成一个娘娘腔的! |
[11:02] | You have to have self-discipline, like me. Just lay down. | 你要学会自我控制,就像我一样 快躺下 |
[11:05] | -No. -Let go! | -不 -放开 |
[11:09] | Don’t bring her in here. You’re going to undo all my work. | 别把她带过来 你会让我前功尽弃的 |
[11:14] | Okay, fine, Ray. I won’t bring her in here. | 好吧,雷。我不会把她带到这儿来的 |
[11:17] | God forbid we should disturb you. I’m going to sleep in her room. | 上帝原谅我打扰你了。 我去她那儿睡 |
[11:21] | Come on, Deb. What are you… | 别这样,黛博 |
[11:27] | I can’t sleep by myself. | 我一个人睡不着! |
[11:34] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[11:48] | Daddy! Catch me. | 爸爸,来抓我啊 |
[11:52] | -Did you have a good night’s sleep, Ally? -Yes. | -昨晚睡得好吗,艾丽? -是啊 |
[11:55] | Good for you. | 你当然好 |
[12:03] | No, don’t even act tired. | 别装累 |
[12:06] | What? I am tired. | 什么?我真的累 |
[12:09] | Poor Ray, you got a queen-size bed all to yourself. | 可怜的雷,你一个人睡一整张皇后大床 |
[12:13] | I spent the night on the Swedish rack. | 我却整个晚上都睡在瑞典刑架上 |
[12:18] | Well, I couldn’t sleep without you. | 没有你我睡不着 |
[12:21] | I’ve grown accustomed to your nose whistle. | 我是听着你的鼻哨声长大的 |
[12:29] | Yeah, Ray, it’s all about you and how you couldn’t sleep. | 雷,这可都是你惹出来的 |
[12:35] | -Did you drink from this already? -No. | -你喝过这个了? -没有 |
[12:38] | -Well, the top didn’t pop. -What? | -保鲜盖没弹起来 -什么? |
[12:42] | Did you check it at the supermarket? ‘Cause the top was popped up already. | 你在超市买的时候检查过没有? 这个保鲜盖早就已经弹起来了 |
[12:46] | It’s fine, Ray. | 它没问题,雷 |
[12:48] | You got to check them when you buy them. | 你买的时候应该检查一下的 |
[12:53] | Why don’t you buy them? Then you can check them! | 你怎么不自己去买?那你就可以好好检查了! |
[12:57] | Yeah, if I bought them, I wouldn’t buy one that had been tampered with. | 如果我去买,肯定不会买一个被人动过的 |
[13:01] | Nobody tampered with it. I just had some. | 没人动过它。 是我刚才喝过了 |
[13:04] | You just said you didn’t. | 你刚才明明说你没有 |
[13:10] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[13:11] | -Well, when you opened it, did it pop up– -l don’t know! I am tired! | -那你打开的时候,保鲜盖有没有弹起来? -我不知道,我快累死了 |
[13:23] | I’m not drinking this. I’ll wait and see what happens to you. | 我暂时不喝。 我要等着看你会怎样 |
[13:36] | All right, I’m sorry. | 好吧,我很抱歉 |
[13:38] | Look, don’t you see what’s happening? We’re hostages. | 瞧,看到发生什么了吧? 我们是人质! |
[13:41] | She’s using sleep deprivation to break us. | 她正用剥夺睡眠的方法来让我们分开! |
[13:46] | -What are we going to do? -“We”? | -我们在干嘛? -“我们”? |
[13:49] | There’s been no “we” here, Ray. I’ve been “we.” | 没有“我们”,雷。 只有“我” |
[13:52] | How about you be “we”? You sleep in Ally’s room tonight. | 你来当当“我们”怎么样? 今晚你睡艾丽的房间 |
[13:55] | No, I can’t. | 那不行 |
[13:57] | She needs to sleep with at least one of us. And tonight, that’s you. | 她要我们其中一个陪她睡 今晚你去 |
[14:01] | I’m “we” and “us” now, right? | 我现在既是“要我们”又是“我们要”,对不对? |
[14:04] | That’s, like, four people. | 我一分为四了 |
[14:07] | Then why don’t the four of you help me get the kids ready for school? | 那么这四个你干嘛不帮我送孩子去学校? |
[14:11] | Look, about tonight… | 听着,关于今晚…… |
[14:14] | I have a big day tomorrow. | 我明天要忙一整天 |
[14:16] | You know what, Ray? Tough love. | 你知道么?雷,强硬的爱…… |
[14:26] | All right, honey. Now, Mommy went to bed early tonight… | 亲爱的,妈妈今晚要早点睡…… |
[14:31] | but we don’t need Mommy to fall asleep, right? | 但我们没有妈妈也能睡着,是不是? |
[14:34] | -Right. -Okay. Good night. | -是啊 -Ok,晚安 |
[14:41] | Good night, Ma. | 晚安,妈 |
[14:45] | Good night, sweetie. We’ll be okay. We’ll be fine. | 晚安,亲爱的。 我们会很好 |
[14:49] | Yeah, just keep it down, okay? | 好的,一定要保密,OK? |
[14:54] | Are you sure this is going to be all right with Debra? | 你确定黛博拉不会生气么? |
[14:57] | Listen, she’s going to thank me for a good night’s sleep… | 她会很感谢我让她睡个好觉的 |
[15:00] | and it’ll prove to her that it doesn’t have to be one of us in here… | 这样会让她以为没有人陪艾丽睡也没关系的 |
[15:04] | and we have other options…. | 我们就能有别的选择了 |
[15:08] | You got to be out of here by 5 a.m. | 你5点前得离开这儿 |
[15:12] | -I’m happy to help. -Yeah, okay. | -很乐意帮忙 -好的 |
[15:16] | -What are you doing? Where are you going? -l have to use the bathroom. | -你干嘛?去哪儿? -去一下洗手间 |
[15:19] | Now? I told you to go before you came over. | 现在?我叫你上过再来的 |
[15:24] | I didn’t have to go then. | 我那会不想上 |
[15:26] | Great. Now the whole plan just blows up… | 好极了。现在整个计划都要落空了 |
[15:29] | because you couldn’t go when you were supposed to? | 就因为你该上洗手间的时候不上 |
[15:31] | I’m sorry. Can I go now, Raymond? | 我很抱歉,我现在能去吗?雷 |
[15:35] | -All right. -Thanks, Raymond. | -去吧 -谢谢,雷蒙德 |
[15:39] | And no humming. | 不要冲! |
[15:55] | What are you doing? I thought you were gonna spend the night in Ally’s room. | 你在干嘛?我以为你会睡在艾丽的房间 |
[15:58] | No, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:01] | I told Ally if she needs to come in that I’m here for her. | 我告诉艾丽,如果她需要我,我会去的 |
[16:06] | But I think my little talk did the trick… | 我想我的小把戏起作用了 |
[16:09] | and we’re going to have a good night’s sleep, you and l. | 我们今晚能睡个好觉了,你和我 |
[16:13] | Well, I know I am. | 我知道我能 |
[16:15] | -Okay. Good night. -Good night. | -Ok,晚安 -晚安 |
[16:39] | Do you hear humming? | 你听到冲马桶的声音吗? |
[16:53] | That’s the pipes. | 是水管! |
[16:56] | No, that’s outside. lt’s not…. | 不,是外面!…… |
[16:59] | You know what? I don’t hear anything. | 我什么也没听见! |
[17:02] | I think it stopped. | 好像停了 |
[17:03] | Yeah, it stopped because it was nothing to begin with. | 是啊,是停了。因为根本就没声音! |
[17:10] | -You sure that wasn’t Ally? -No. She’s asleep. | -你确定不是艾丽? -不是,她已经睡了 |
[17:15] | I read to her, and I tucked her in… | 我给她讲故事 |
[17:18] | you know, with the blanket with the ruffly ruffles. | 把她卷进毯子的小波纹里 |
[17:22] | And then I sang to her. You know, I sang really soft. | 然后我为她唱歌 唱得很温柔 |
[17:34] | You know, as I’m singing to her you could see her little eyes were just…. | 我唱着唱着,就看见她的小眼睛像这样…… |
[17:42] | And then she said, “Daddy, I love you.” | 然后她说,“爸爸,我爱你” |
[17:47] | And then just…. | 于是…… |
[17:50] | Off to sleepyland. | 进入了梦乡 |
[17:55] | -That’s so cute. -What? Where are you going? | -真可爱 -你要去干嘛? |
[17:58] | I was so wiped out, I forgot to kiss her good night. I’ll give her– | 我刚才太累了 忘了给她晚安吻了,我现在去…… |
[18:01] | No, let her sleep. | 别去,让她睡 |
[18:05] | Look, she kissed me goodnight, so here. From her to me to you. | 她给我晚安吻了,我再传给你 |
[18:10] | You don’t want to wake her. You don’t want to take that chance… | 你不想叫醒她吧? |
[18:13] | ’cause that will spoil everything. For you. | 那样我的努力就白费了 |
[18:19] | -That’s true. -Yes, that’s true. I’m very true. | -那倒也是 -就是啊。 |
[18:28] | -Good night. | -Good night. -晚安 -晚安 |
[18:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:33] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:37] | Thanks for helping, Ray. | 谢谢你的帮助,雷 |
[18:52] | Ray, I think that’s for you. | 雷,我想是找你的 |
[19:04] | -Ray, Ally’s at the door. -Well, of course it’s Ally. | -雷,艾丽在门外 -当然是艾丽 |
[19:10] | Go to sleep, Ally. | 回去睡觉,艾丽 |
[19:13] | Remember what we talked about. I’ll see you in the morning. | 想想我们说的话 明天早上见 |
[19:18] | Where’s Marie? | 玛丽在哪? |
[19:23] | I just got back from the lodge. | 我刚从门房回去 |
[19:27] | I can’t find Marie anywhere. | 哪儿也找不到玛丽 |
[19:29] | -Well, she’s not here. -That’s right, Debra. You’re right. | -她不在这儿 -对,黛博拉,你说得对 |
[19:32] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[19:35] | -Are you okay? -Mommy, Grandma turned into a monster! | -你还好吧? -妈咪,奶奶变成了一只怪兽 |
[19:39] | Grandma? | 奶奶? |
[19:41] | Ally, honey. Come here, baby. | 艾丽,亲爱的,过来这儿 |
[19:44] | It’s just me with some cold cream. | 是我啊,只是涂了点冷霜 |
[19:48] | Marie, what are you doing here? | 玛丽,你在这儿干什么? |
[19:50] | Yeah, I looked all over for you. | 我到处找你 |
[19:51] | I left a note on my pillow saying I was sleeping over here tonight. | 我在枕头下留了一张便条 说我今晚在这儿过夜 |
[19:55] | Why are you sleeping over here tonight? | 你干嘛在这儿过夜? |
[20:03] | We’re waiting, Ma. | 我们在等你解释,妈 |
[20:15] | You snuck your mother in to sleep with Ally? | 你偷偷地把你妈妈叫来 陪艾丽睡? |
[20:18] | No! | 没有! |
[20:20] | Yeah! | 是的!是的!是的! |
[20:24] | Just for tonight, that’s all. | 只是今晚,没别的 |
[20:26] | All I wanted was one night’s sleep for us, that’s all. | 我只想让我们睡个好觉! |
[20:29] | This is restful. | 睡得可真好 |
[20:31] | Nobody checked this with me. | 没人跟我说起过这个 |
[20:33] | Why should they? lt’s none of your business. | 他们干嘛要跟你说?不关你的事 |
[20:36] | -Where you sleep is my business! -Oh, yeah? | -你睡在哪儿就关我的事 -噢,是吗? |
[20:38] | That’s right. You’re my wife. You sleep with me. | 没错,你是我老婆,你跟我睡 |
[20:41] | -You care where I sleep all of a sudden? -l don’t care! I just can’t sleep without you! | -你怎么突然关心起我睡哪儿来了? -我不关心,只不过没你我睡不着 |
[20:50] | Frank, that’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever said to me. | 弗兰克,这是你对我说过的最甜蜜的话 |
[20:54] | Don’t kiss me with that stuff! | 别涂着那玩意亲我 |
[20:58] | -Ray, can we go home now? -Yes. | -雷,我们现在能回家了么? -好吧 |
[21:02] | Once again, thanks for everything. | 再次感谢你们 |
[21:15] | That was kind of sweet, wasn’t it? | 这也是种甜蜜,不是么? |
[21:19] | Ally, can you go to your room, please? I need to speak to Daddy. | 艾丽,回你的房间好吗? 我有话要对爸爸说 |
[21:23] | No, she doesn’t have to go. | 不,她可以留在这儿 |
[21:28] | She’s scared. Ally, you can stay here as long as you want. | 她吓坏了。 艾丽,你想睡这儿多久都行 |
[21:34] | The twins. They can’t sleep. Come on, guys. | 双胞胎来了。他们也不能睡 来吧,小伙子们 |
[21:37] | The bed’s open! | 这张床为你们敞开 |
[21:41] | Plenty of good seats still available. | 还有大把好座位空着呢 |
[21:59] | The family bed. | 家庭床 |