时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | -Hey, Amy. -Hi. | 嗨,艾米 |
[00:06] | -Let me get that for you, babe. -Thank you, Robert. | 我帮你拿, 谢谢,罗伯特 |
[00:12] | It’s okay, Ray, I’ve got it. | 雷,我能拿的住. |
[00:26] | You know, you get better-looking every day. Can’t wait till tomorrow. | 你越来越漂亮, 我都等不及看你明天的样子了. |
[00:44] | Here you go. | 嗨宝贝 |
[00:49] | You’re killing me, man. | 你在谋杀我,兄弟 |
[00:58] | That smell. You burned the popcorn again, didn’t you? | 这问道.你在弄爆米花? |
[01:01] | All right. That’s an easy one. Now try and guess what I spilled. | 对,很容易. 想想我把什么弄爆了. |
[01:07] | -Hi. -Hi, Marie. | -嗨 -嗨,玛丽 |
[01:09] | What is that…. | 什么味道……? |
[01:11] | Another dinner get away from you, dear? | 又一顿晚餐离你而去了?亲爱的 |
[01:17] | -lt’s burned popcorn, Marie. -Popcorn for dinner. How fun. | -这是烤玉米,玛丽 -晚餐吃玉米?多有趣啊 |
[01:22] | It wasn’t for dinner and I didn’t– | 这不是晚餐,而且我也不…… |
[01:24] | -Amy! -Marie! | -艾米 -玛丽 |
[01:26] | -Honey. -Hi. | -亲爱的 -嗨 |
[01:28] | Look, I’m wearing the pin. | 看,我带了胸针 |
[01:30] | -lt looks great on you. -Thanks. | -你带着真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[01:31] | And thank you so much for lunch yesterday. | 谢谢你昨天的午餐 |
[01:34] | -Marie is such a lifesaver. -Oh, stop it. A lifesaver? | -玛丽真是及时雨啊 -噢,那没什么 |
[01:38] | -You brought me lunch at work. -lt was nothing. | -你帮我带了工作午餐 -那没什么 |
[01:40] | “lt was nothing.” You made your own mustard. | 没什么?你甚至自己做了芥末 |
[01:43] | You deserve it. | 应该的 |
[01:45] | Will you look at my gals? I call them the “two musketeers.” | 瞧我的女孩子们 我称她们“两个小步兵” |
[01:49] | That’s stupid. | 傻得要命 |
[01:52] | Okay. | |
[01:55] | Would you like to come and have a cup of coffee? | 去我家喝杯咖啡怎么样? |
[01:58] | -Oh, great. -Okay. | -噢,太好了 |
[01:59] | Deb, wanna go get some coffee? | 黛博,去喝咖啡吗? |
[02:01] | -No, I can’t, I have– -She has to take care of that smell. | -不去了,我得…… -她得对付这些臭味 |
[02:06] | -Right this way, my ladies. -Thank you. | -请走这边,女士们 -谢谢 |
[02:21] | What the hell was that? | 他们在搞什么鬼? |
[02:27] | Dad, what’s the matter? What’s the big emergency? | 爸,怎么了,出什么事了. |
[02:29] | I’ve got to fix the oven fan. I need you and Robert to help me hold the vent hood. | 壁炉风扇坏了,你和罗伯特 帮我把通风罩太起来. |
[02:34] | That’s the emergency? That’s “get over here now”? | 这就紧急情况 这就是”马上给我过来”? |
[02:37] | You wanna help or not? | 帮还是不帮 |
[02:39] | Next time you better be in labor. | 下次最好去劳务市场找 |
[02:47] | Ma wants to get the kitchen in good shape. | 妈想让厨房看起来整洁一些 |
[02:49] | She’s letting Amy cook dinner here Friday night. | 她请艾米星期五晚上在这儿做晚餐 |
[02:52] | You and Debra are cordially invited. | 你和黛博拉也来吧 |
[02:54] | Wait a minute. Mom’s letting Amy use her kitchen? | 等一下,妈让艾米用她的厨房? |
[02:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:59] | I don’t have to tell you what a big deal this is, do l? Because it’s huge. | 我没必要告诉你这是件大事吧? 因为这是件超级大事 |
[03:05] | It’s not huge, Robert. | 不是什么超级大事,罗伯特 |
[03:06] | Mom has never let anybody cook in her kitchen. Nobody. | 妈妈从没让任何人在她的厨房里做过饭。 从没。 |
[03:12] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那又怎样? |
[03:14] | Nothing. lt’s just, I’m excited for Amy. | 没什么,我只是为艾米高兴 |
[03:17] | And this is the first-year anniversary of us going out. | 这是为了庆祝我们约会一周年 |
[03:20] | You know, Debra has cooked here, my friend. | 黛博拉在这儿做过饭,老兄 |
[03:24] | No, she has not. | 不,她没有 |
[03:27] | -She has, too. -No, sir. | -她做过 -没有 |
[03:28] | -She has, too, you freak. -You’re the freak! Dad! | -她做过!你这个畸形儿 -你才畸形儿!爸爸! |
[03:36] | Has Ma ever let Debra cook in the kitchen? | 妈让黛博拉在这儿做过饭没有? |
[03:38] | I’m not getting involved in your stupid argument. | 我不参与你们愚蠢的争论 |
[03:40] | Your mother likes Amy better than Debra. End of story! | 你妈喜欢艾米胜过黛博拉。 故事到此结束。 |
[03:44] | Hold that up! | 举高点 |
[03:47] | Wait, wait. Wait a minute. Who told you that? | 等等,谁告诉你的? |
[03:51] | Your mother! | 你妈妈 |
[03:53] | Don’t go blabbing that. She said it was a secret. | 别传出去,她说这是个秘密 |
[03:58] | What does she mean, she likes her more? | 她什么意思? 她更喜欢艾米? |
[04:01] | They’re very close. You know, they talk every day. | 差不多。他们每天都要交流的 |
[04:04] | -Every day? What about yesterday? -Was yesterday a day? | -每天?那昨天呢? -昨天是每天吗? |
[04:09] | Every day. For hours. | 每一天,数小时 |
[04:12] | That’s true. Amy talks her out. | 的确是的。艾米跟她说个不停 |
[04:17] | Marie sometimes goes days without having to say a word to me. | 玛丽有时候甚至整天都不 跟我说一句话 |
[04:23] | I love Amy. | 我爱艾米 |
[04:30] | -Hey. | -Hey. -嗨 -嗨 |
[04:32] | -Your dad okay? -Yes. | -你爸还好吧? -是啊 |
[04:40] | Did you know that Amy’s cooking a big dinner over there Friday? | 你知道星期五晚上艾米 要做一顿大餐吗? |
[04:44] | -For their anniversary thing? -Yeah. | -周年纪念日? -是的 |
[04:46] | Amy’s cooking. ln my mom’s kitchen. | 艾米做饭。在我妈妈的厨房里 |
[04:49] | You’ve cooked over there before, right? | 你以前也在那做过饭,是不是? |
[04:54] | What, are you kidding me? Marie doesn’t even like me cooking over here. | 你开玩笑!玛丽甚至不喜欢 我在这儿做饭 |
[05:01] | Can we turn the TV off, please? Does the TV always have to be on? | 能不能把电视关了? 非得整天开着电视么? |
[05:06] | -What’s wrong with you? -Nothing! | -你到底怎么了? -没什么! |
[05:09] | -Can’t we just talk? -Okay, now you’re scaring me. | -我们不能谈谈么? -好吧,你有点吓到我了 |
[05:14] | You don’t wish you could cook over there sometime? That wouldn’t be fun? | 你从来没想过去那儿做饭么? 难道那没意思么? |
[05:24] | That might be the dumbest thing you ever said. Give me the remote. | 这恐怕是你说过的最呆的话了。 给我遥控器 |
[05:27] | No. No TV. | 别看电视 |
[05:29] | Come on, what are you doing? This is stupid. | 你到底想干嘛? 这太傻了 |
[05:32] | It isn’t stupid. | 这不傻 |
[05:33] | You give me…. I don’t care what your mom does with Amy, okay? | 你给我……我才不关心你妈妈 对艾米怎么样,OK? |
[05:37] | No! | 不! |
[05:39] | -Ray, I’m watching the TV– -She likes Amy more than you! | -雷,我在看电视! -她喜欢艾米胜过你 |
[05:45] | -What? -Yeah, that’s what she told my dad. | -什么? -是啊,她亲口告诉我爸爸的 |
[05:48] | She did? | 她说的? |
[05:50] | Yeah, so then he told me and Robert. | 是啊,然后我爸告诉了我和罗伯特 |
[05:53] | Oh, and don’t go telling anybody, all right? lt’s a secret. | 对了,别告诉其他人好吗? 这是个秘密 |
[06:01] | Okay, I won’t. | 好吧,我不会的 |
[06:03] | -Why do you care? -l don’t care. | -你干嘛在乎这个? -我不在乎 |
[06:05] | Robert’s the one who’s acting a little cocky. | 是罗伯特像只小公鸡一样在那边刮刮叫 |
[06:09] | “Amy’s cooking.” | “艾米要做饭了” |
[06:15] | What is this, like some kind of competition between you two? | 这算什么?你们兄弟俩的某种竞争? |
[06:18] | -No! What…. -Oh, my God, it is. | -不是…… -噢,天哪,真的是的 |
[06:22] | You can’t stand it that your mommy likes Robbie’s girl better than your girl. | 你不能忍受你妈喜欢罗比的女孩 胜过喜欢你的 |
[06:29] | I’m a little insulted by that. | 是有点不爽 |
[06:32] | You’re insulted? I’m just this thing in your stupid sibling rivalry. | 你不爽?我还成了你们 兄弟战争的牺牲品呢! |
[06:36] | -There’s no rivalry. -Oh no? | -那不是什么战争! -是吗? |
[06:39] | Robbie’s got the better girl, Ray. We’re behind. What are we gonna do? | 罗比的女孩比你的好,雷 我们落后了。我们该怎么办呢? |
[06:44] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[06:46] | I’ve got a lot of work to do. There’s the evening gown competition… | 有好多事等着我去做呢。 什么晚装比赛…… |
[06:49] | there’s swimsuit competition…. | 泳装比赛…… |
[06:53] | Oh, my God. Talent competition. What should I do? Twirl or sing? | 噢我的天哪。还有才艺比赛 我该表演什么?跳圆圈舞还是唱歌? |
[06:56] | I know. I’ll do both. | 有了,我两个都表演 |
[06:58] | One singularsensation | |
[07:01] | Every little step she takes | |
[07:04] | One thrilling combination | |
[07:07] | Every move that she makes | |
[07:10] | ldiot. | 白痴 |
[07:17] | Nice. Very nice. | 很好,好极了 |
[07:20] | Nice attitude. | 态度很好 |
[07:22] | Forget about Miss Congeniality, that’s for sure. | 忘了“相宜小姐” 那是理所当然的 |
[07:30] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是白痴 |
[07:34] | Hi, Raymond. Listen, on Friday, Amy’s gonna cook– | 嗨,雷蒙德 听着,星期五晚上,艾米要做饭…… |
[07:38] | -Yeah, I know. Robert just told me. -Good. So you’ll be there? | -对,我知道,罗伯特告诉我了 -很好,你会来的吧? |
[07:41] | Oh, Robbie is so excited. | 罗伯特兴奋死了 |
[07:44] | -Yeah, that’s nice for him. Listen, Ma. -What? | -是啊,是不错。听着,妈 -什么? |
[07:47] | I wanna ask you something. Sit down. | 我想问你点事。坐下 |
[07:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:56] | -Why do you like Amy more than Debra? -What? | -你为什么喜欢艾米胜过黛博拉? -什么? |
[08:00] | -Yeah, Dad told me that you liked– -He’s lying. | -是的,爸爸告诉我你喜欢…… -他在撒谎 |
[08:05] | Did you say that you like Amy more than Debra? | 你没说过你喜欢艾米胜过黛博拉? |
[08:10] | I am not… | 我没有…… |
[08:13] | saying that. | 那么说 |
[08:18] | What? | 什么? |
[08:21] | I am not saying… | 我没有说 |
[08:23] | that I like Amy more than Debra. | 我喜欢艾米胜过喜欢黛博拉 |
[08:28] | I know. I know you’re not saying it now. | 我知道,我知道你现在没有这么说 |
[08:32] | But did you say it, ever? | 但你以前说过吧? |
[08:41] | What if I told you that we have a tape of you saying it, Ma? | 要是我告诉你,我有你说 这话的录音带呢?妈 |
[08:51] | Give me the tape. | 把录音带给我 |
[08:55] | -There is no tape. -Then you don’t have any proof at all. | -没有什么录音带! -那你就没证据了 |
[08:58] | Wait, Mom. Why did you tell Dad that? | 等一下,妈妈,你干嘛对爸爸说那个? |
[09:01] | It was supposed to be a secret. | 我叫他保守秘密的! |
[09:04] | I’m never going to talk to that man again. | 我再也不跟那个家伙说话了 |
[09:06] | Why don’t you like Debra? | 你为什么不喜欢黛博拉? |
[09:08] | Honey, I love Debra. | 亲爱的,我爱黛博拉 |
[09:11] | It’s just that Amy and I get along so well. | 只是我和艾米相处得更好一些 |
[09:14] | She’s a very nice girl, you know. | 她是个很不错的女孩 |
[09:17] | So is Debra. Debra’s nice. | 黛博拉也是啊,她也不错 |
[09:20] | -No, I don’t mean “nice” like that. -Then what? | -不,我说的“不错”不是那个意思 -那是什么? |
[09:23] | I mean, Amy is very nice… | 我是说,艾米是个相当不错的 |
[09:26] | and very good. | 好女孩 |
[09:30] | She’s a very good girl. | 她是个好女孩 |
[09:34] | So is Debra. | 黛博拉也是 |
[09:35] | No. Good. Pure. | 不。好,纯洁…… |
[09:42] | Pure? | 纯洁? |
[09:47] | Wait. | 不会吧? |
[09:49] | Wait, what? Pure, as in, Amy has never– | 不会吧?纯洁,就是说艾米从没…… |
[09:56] | I was supposed to keep that a secret. | 我本来不想说出去的 |
[10:01] | What? Amy is a good girl? | 艾米是个好女孩? |
[10:05] | But she’s 33 years old, Ma. She can’t be. | 但她已经33岁了,妈,这不可能 |
[10:09] | She can’t? | 她不可能? |
[10:10] | -l mean, yeah, she can, but how? lt’s so…. -Refreshing? | -我是说,她能。但是怎么做到的?这太…… -新奇? |
[10:18] | Wow, I don’t believe it. | 哇噢,我简直不敢相信 |
[10:21] | So Amy’s never let anybody cook in her kitchen, either. | 那么说艾米也从没让别人 在她的厨房里做过饭 |
[10:29] | I don’t like that, Raymond. | 那不好笑,雷蒙德 |
[10:33] | Wait a minute. Why is Amy’s “goodness” such a big deal? | 等一下,为什么艾米的“好”那么重要? |
[10:37] | Because it tells me about her character. The kind of person she is. | 因为这说明了她的性格 说明了她是什么样的人 |
[10:41] | See, I think Robert is very lucky to find a girl like that. | 我觉得罗伯特找到 这样一个女孩很幸运 |
[10:44] | -How do you know that I wasn’t lucky, too? -What are you saying? | -你怎么知道我就不幸运了? -你说什么? |
[10:48] | How do you know that Debra wasn’t…. You know, when we got married? | 你怎么知道我和黛博拉 结婚的时候,她就不是…… |
[10:53] | You mean, Debra was a good girl? | 你是说,黛博拉也是个好女孩? |
[11:09] | Listen, my mom was just here and we were talking… | 听着,我妈刚才来过了。 我和她谈了一次 |
[11:13] | and it hit me. | 挺震惊的 |
[11:15] | I was being competitive about Amy, Robert, and my mom, and…. | 我的确被拿来比较了 关于艾米、罗伯特、还有我妈妈 |
[11:21] | -I’m sorry. Really sorry. -All right. | -我很抱歉,真的很抱歉 -没关系 |
[11:24] | I mean, you know, who cares what your mom thinks? | 我是说,谁在乎你妈的想法 |
[11:28] | You’re right. You are. You’re right. | 你说得对,说得很对。 |
[11:31] | ln fact, you should hear the reason… | 其实,你该听听那理由 |
[11:33] | why she likes Amy more than you. | 她为什么喜欢艾米胜过喜欢你 |
[11:39] | -Oh, man. She’s nuts, that lady. -Why? What did she say? | -噢,那老太太真是疯了 -为什么?她怎么说的? |
[11:44] | First of all, did you know that Amy has never…. | 首先,你知不知道 艾米从来没有…… |
[11:51] | She’s saving up for later. | 她想等到将来 |
[11:54] | That’s supposed to be a secret. Who told you that? | 那应该是个秘密! 谁告诉你的? |
[11:57] | -My mom. -She did? | -我妈妈 -她那么说的? |
[11:59] | Yeah. Can you believe it? That’s it. That’s her whole reason. | 是啊,你信不信? 这就是她所有的理由 |
[12:04] | -Because Amy’s a– -Good girl. | -就因为艾米是个…… -好女孩 |
[12:07] | That’s what she’s calling her, a good girl. | 她就是那么叫她的,好女孩 |
[12:10] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天哪 |
[12:12] | It’s so shallow. | 太肤浅了 |
[12:16] | What can I do? I can’t exactly compete with Amy in that department. | 我该怎么办?在那方面 我可没法跟她比 |
[12:20] | Can’t un-ring a bell. | 生米已经煮成熟饭了 |
[12:29] | You know what I did? I told my mother that you were a good girl, too. | 你知道我怎么做的吗? 我告诉妈妈你也是个好女孩 |
[12:36] | What did you…. | 什么? |
[12:38] | Well, how does she think we got the kids? | 那她以为我们的孩子是怎么来的? |
[12:41] | I meant before, you know, before we got married. | 我是说以前 我们结婚以前 |
[12:51] | You can stop laughing now, Ray. | 你可以停了,雷 |
[12:55] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[13:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:05] | What, did you get lost? I’m starving here. | 你们迷路了吗? 我快饿死了 |
[13:08] | The babysitter just got there. | 保姆刚刚才到 |
[13:09] | Yeah, yeah, let’s get going. Appetizers, Marie. | 好吧,我们走。 开胃菜,玛丽 |
[13:14] | Welcome to La Cucina di Amy. May I take your coats? | 欢迎来到 La Cucina di Amy. 能让我帮你把外套脱掉吗? |
[13:18] | I got it, Robert. | 收到,罗伯特 |
[13:20] | -Hi, Raymond. -Hi. | -嗨,雷蒙德 -嗨 |
[13:22] | Oh, Debra. | 噢,黛博拉 |
[13:28] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 真高兴你能来 |
[13:30] | Come on. I need your opinion on this sauce. | 过来,尝尝这番茄汁怎么样 |
[13:33] | -Really? -Yes, of course. | -真的? -当然了 |
[13:38] | Yeah, tastes good. What’s your secret? Extra-virgin olive oil? | 嗯,味道不错。有什么秘方吗? 特“纯”橄榄油? |
[13:45] | All right now. You boys take the appetizers and get out of here now. | 好了,男孩子们 拿上开胃菜,离开这儿 |
[13:49] | And let us finish in here. | 我们来搞定 |
[13:50] | Okay, all right. Come on, Debra. Let’s go. | 好吧。走,黛博拉,我们走 |
[13:53] | No, no. I want Debra to stay and help me with the salad. | 不,我想让黛博拉留在这儿帮我做沙拉 |
[13:58] | -Love your haircut, Deb. -Thanks. | -发型不错,黛博 -谢谢 |
[14:00] | Yeah, it’s very good. | 是啊,这很好 |
[14:02] | Oh, well, you know me, good hair for a good girl. | 噢,你知道我的 “好”女孩配“好”发型 |
[14:08] | Yeah, I wanna look good, wanna be good. Good, good, good. | 我想看起来很“好”,变得很“好” 好,好,好 |
[14:13] | Okay, let’s get going. Let’s let Amy and Mom finish up. | 行了,我们走吧 让艾米和妈妈做 |
[14:17] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[14:18] | No, it’s Amy’s dinner, you know, and we wouldn’t want to ruin it. | 不,这是艾米的晚餐。 我们不想毁了它 |
[14:23] | -Are you happy now? -No. | -你现在高兴了? -不 |
[14:25] | -Why? Your mom likes me. -I’m sorry. | -为什么?你妈妈喜欢我了 -我很抱歉 |
[14:31] | Hey, Ray, try one of these garlic rounds. Amy made them. | 嗨,雷。来尝尝这些炸大蒜圈 艾米做的 |
[14:36] | -Dinner will be ready in just a few minutes. -Thank God! | -晚餐马上就准备好 -谢天谢地 |
[14:39] | Isn’t this fun? | 真有意思 |
[14:42] | You know what, Debra? | 你知道吗,黛博拉? |
[14:44] | You and I should make a big meal for the family together. | 你和我应该一起为大家 做一顿大餐 |
[14:47] | How long has it been? | 有多久没做过了? |
[14:49] | Oh, gosh, pretty long. Let’s see…. Never. | 噢,够久的了。让我想想……从没! |
[14:52] | No! | 不 |
[14:55] | -Never? -No. | -从没? -从没 |
[14:57] | -We just have to do it. -That’s okay. | -我们一定要做一次 -好吧 |
[14:59] | -No. We’ll have lots of fun. -lt’s okay, Marie. | -一定会很有意思的 -知道了,玛丽 |
[15:02] | You know what? You can make your lemon chicken. | 你知道吗,你可以做你的柠檬鸡 |
[15:05] | I love that. | 我很喜欢吃 |
[15:06] | -All right, stop it, Ma. Just stop it. -What? | -够了,妈,别说了 -怎么了? |
[15:10] | Stop being nice to Debra! | 别对黛博拉那么好 |
[15:13] | Don’t bother, Ray. | 别打岔,雷 |
[15:14] | This is crazy. She can’t keep treating you like this. | 这太疯狂了。 她可不能一直这么对你 |
[15:17] | I shouldn’t be nice? | 我不能对她好吗? |
[15:19] | You’re being nice for the wrong reasons. You know she can’t cook. | 你对她好的原因不对! 你知道她不会做饭的 |
[15:26] | And what I said about Debra, I lied, okay? I lied. | 还有我说的关于黛博拉的,是谎话,OK? 我说谎了 |
[15:30] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[15:31] | Debra wasn’t a good girl when we got married. | 我们结婚的时候 黛博拉已经不是个好女孩了 |
[15:36] | What do you mean, “a good girl”? | “好女孩”是什么意思? |
[15:38] | Go ahead, Ray. Tell them. | 说吧,雷,告诉他们 |
[15:42] | Oh, you weren’t a good girl. Gotcha. | 噢,你不是个好女孩!我明白了 |
[15:45] | So who cares about the cooking? | 谁还在乎你会不会做饭? |
[15:51] | Why would you lie to me, Raymond? | 你为什么对我说谎?雷 |
[15:53] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[15:55] | You care so much about who’s a good girl and who’s not. | 你太在意谁是好女孩 谁不是好女孩 |
[15:58] | You started this whole competition between Debra and Amy. | 是你在艾米和黛博拉之间 发起这场比赛的 |
[16:01] | Here we go. | 晚餐来咯 |
[16:04] | What competition? | 什么比赛? |
[16:07] | Don’t worry. You win. | 别担心,你赢了 |
[16:11] | And if I’m following this right… | 如果我没理解错 |
[16:13] | you lose. | 你输了 |
[16:20] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么? |
[16:22] | You weren’t supposed to say anything. | 你不该说出去的 |
[16:24] | And that’s why you like Amy better? ‘Cause she hasn’t been around the block? | 那就是你更喜欢艾米的理由? 就因为她没出门散个步? |
[16:28] | Why didn’t you tell me that? | 你怎么不告诉我? |
[16:30] | It was a secret, Frank! | 这是个秘密,弗兰克 |
[16:34] | Yes. It was a secret. | 是啊,这是个秘密 |
[16:40] | What did you tell Marie that for? | 你干嘛把那个告诉玛丽? |
[16:43] | -l didn’t tell Marie. -Well, I didn’t tell her. | -我没告诉她 -我也没告诉 |
[16:47] | Robert? | 罗伯特? |
[16:54] | I’m sorry. I haven’t been paying attention. | 对不起,我没留意 |
[17:05] | All right. Let me fill you in. | 好吧,我来帮你补充 |
[17:07] | We just found out that you told Mom– | 我们发现是你告诉妈妈…… |
[17:10] | Okay, Raymond, I’m up to speed. | 雷蒙德,忍耐是有限度的 |
[17:13] | How come you told your mother about Amy? You didn’t tell me. | 你怎么把艾米的事告诉你妈妈? 为什么不告诉我? |
[17:16] | You didn’t ask. | 你没问 |
[17:18] | You asked? | 你问了? |
[17:20] | I care about people. | 我关心身边的人 |
[17:22] | Marie, why would you ask that about me? | 玛丽,你为什么要打听我的事? |
[17:25] | You know, I can explain it. Run. | 好吧,我来解释。跑 |
[17:29] | Just run and keep running. | 跑,不停地跑 |
[17:33] | Robert, why would you tell your mother that? | 罗伯特,你干嘛把那个告诉你妈? |
[17:36] | So she’d like you better. | 那样她会更喜欢你的 |
[17:37] | You’re worse. You lied so she’d like me better. | 你更坏。 你为了让她喜欢我,还说谎 |
[17:41] | A lie of love. | 爱的谎言 |
[17:44] | Oh, God. I keep forgetting what a freak show this family is… | 噢,天哪。我都快忘了 这家子人有多变态 |
[17:48] | until somebody new comes in and looks at us like that. | 以至于当有新人加入时 会用那种眼神看我们 |
[17:57] | I remember that look. That used to be me. | 我记得那眼神。就是过去的我 |
[18:02] | And now I’m one of them. | 现在我却是其中一员 |
[18:06] | -l take exception to that, Debra. -l take exception to what you think, Marie. | -我来解释,黛博拉 -还是我来解释一下你的想法吧,玛丽 |
[18:10] | You think just because you were a good girl in the ’50s– | 你这么认为,只不过是因为 在50年代,你是个所谓的“好女孩”…… |
[18:13] | “Good girl”! | 好女孩?! |
[18:14] | -Oh, God, no! -Oh, Mom. | -哦,老天,别说了 -哦,不 |
[18:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[18:23] | isthat true, Marie? | 是真的吗?玛丽 |
[18:26] | l…. | 我…… |
[18:31] | Go ahead, Marie. I won’t tell anyone. | 说吧,玛丽。我不会说出去的 |
[18:39] | Okay, yes! | 好吧好吧 |
[18:52] | Frank and I succumbed to temptation once. | 弗兰克和我只有一次屈服于诱惑。 |
[18:56] | Just once before we were married. | 结婚前只有这一次 |
[19:00] | I was weak… | 我当时很心软 |
[19:01] | and I fell for your father’s boyish good looks. | 也为你爸爸有男人味儿的长相折服 |
[19:08] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[19:13] | I knew we shouldn’t do what we did… | 我知道我们不该做的 |
[19:17] | but we were in love. Right, Frank? | 但我们相爱,对吗?弗兰克 |
[19:19] | I wanted sex. | 我想的是性 |
[19:28] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[19:33] | So, it was just the once, and then you got married? | 那么,只有一次,你们就结婚了? |
[19:36] | It was just the once, and then we had to get married. | 只有一次,我们就不得不结婚了 |
[19:39] | Frank, no! | 弗兰克,别说了 |
[19:44] | “Had to get married”? | 不得不结婚? |
[19:46] | Wait a minute. So, Robert’s…. | 等一下,那么,罗伯特是…… |
[19:50] | What? | 什么? |
[19:58] | All right. lt’s true. | 好吧,这是真的 |
[20:02] | We got married… | 我发现自己怀孕以后 |
[20:05] | after I found out I was pregnant. | 我们就结婚了 |
[20:08] | And then Robbie came along seven months later. | 7个月后罗比就出生了 |
[20:13] | Our plan was to tell people he was two months premature. | 我们打算跟别人说 他早产了两个月 |
[20:18] | Then he was born. | 他出生后 |
[20:20] | Try passing off a 12-pound baby as premature. | 我们努力把一个12磅重的婴儿 用早产来搪塞 |
[20:29] | Try passing it, period. | 尽力搪塞 |
[20:33] | All right. Wait a minute. lt’s nine months, right? | 等一下,那么应该是9个月,是不是? |
[20:38] | You were married in September and my birthday’s in June. | 你们是9月结婚,而我的生日是6月 |
[20:42] | That’s when we told you your birthday was. | 那是我们告诉你的生日 |
[20:45] | What? | 什么? |
[20:47] | It was easier that way, Robbie. | 那时候这么做会容易些,罗比 |
[20:50] | Oh, well, as long as it was easy! | 噢,只要你们容易就好 |
[20:56] | Well, there you go, Raymond. You were conceived legitimately. | 雷蒙德,还是你行。 你是合法受孕的 |
[21:02] | You win again. | 你又赢了 |
[21:06] | Come on, Robert, there’s no winning. | 别这样,罗比,没什么赢不赢的 |
[21:18] | Well, I guess I should know… | 我想我应该知道 |
[21:20] | -when is my real birthday? -April 6. | -我真正的生日是什么时候? -4月6日 |
[21:25] | That’s today. | 是今天 |
[21:31] | Surprise. | 惊喜啊 |
[21:44] | Happy birthday | 祝你 |
[21:49] | to you | 生日快乐 |
[21:51] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[21:56] | Happy birthday, dear Robert | 亲爱的罗伯特,生日快乐 |
[22:02] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[22:08] | -Happy birthday. -Thanks. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[22:11] | How old am I now? | 我现在几岁了? |