时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Where is Ray? | 雷干吗去了? |
[00:05] | We’ll be late for T-ball, come on. | 儿童棒球赛要迟到了. |
[00:08] | Listen, honey, we’re going to the park, see? So you need your pants. | 听着,宝贝,我们要去公园. 明白吗,所以你要穿上裤子. |
[00:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:17] | Take me out forsome T-ball | 带我去看儿童棒球吧 |
[00:19] | Take me out forsome fun | 给我一点兴奋快乐吧 |
[00:23] | It’sjust like baseball, but you hit offa tee | 它是棒球,但又像高尔夫 |
[00:27] | It’s all little kids | 全都是小孩子 |
[00:28] | So there’s no injury | 所以不会受伤 |
[00:32] | Rhymes, come on. | 押韵,加油 |
[00:34] | Let’s go. Are you ready? | 走吧,你好了吗? |
[00:36] | No, because every time I turn around, this one takes his clothes off. | 没有,每次我一转身 这个家伙就把衣服脱掉 |
[00:41] | You’re supposed to dress them different, right? | 你想让他们穿相同的衣服是吗? |
[00:43] | They have to have their own identity. | 所以他们要用自己的特权 |
[00:45] | Okay, so he’ll be Michael the naked one. | 好,那就让麦克裸体吧! |
[00:50] | -Come on, Ally, you ready for T-ball? -Yeah, I guess so. | 艾莉,你已经准备好了吗? 我想是的. |
[00:53] | You guess so? Come on, it’s your first game. Come on, pump it up. | 你想? 宝贝,这是你第一次比赛. 兴奋起来. |
[00:56] | She’s plenty pumped up. She slept in her uniform. | 她很兴奋, 睡觉都穿着队服 |
[01:00] | Yeah! All right, come on, let’s see that swing here. | 好,继续,在练习一下挥棒. |
[01:05] | Oh, beautiful cut! | 噢,漂亮的一击 |
[01:08] | -Not in the house. -Not in the house! | 不许在屋里打. 不许在屋里打. |
[01:10] | -Here’s the baseball. -Yeah. | 这是棒球运动,对 |
[01:13] | I want the baseball. | 我想要一个棒球 |
[01:14] | Not in the house. You sound like my mom. | 不许在屋里,听起来象我妈! |
[01:18] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:20] | When we signed up for T-ball… | 我们报名参加儿童棒球后 |
[01:22] | you promised that you’d be home early so you could help me… | 你说过你会早点回家给我帮忙的 |
[01:25] | and I had to get everything ready. | 我要准备每件事 |
[01:26] | I had to get them dressed. I had to get the team snack. Everything. | 给他们穿衣服,为比赛队伍准备点心 每一件事! |
[01:30] | -l had to write that song. -Yeah, right. | -我得写那首歌 -是啊是啊 |
[01:33] | And you didn’t hear the next verse. | 你还没听下一段呢 |
[01:35] | My wife, Debra, is so nice | 我的妻子,黛博拉,多么美好 |
[01:38] | She is real prett, too | 她真的很漂亮 |
[01:41] | Ally, I’m going to need that bat. | 艾丽,球棒借我用用 |
[01:45] | She sexy, she’s skinny, her breath is real good | 她性感又苗条 她口气很芬芳 |
[01:51] | We don’t have as much sex as we should | 我们甚至不用经常亲热…… |
[01:58] | Hi, I’m Ray. And I live here in Long lsland, with my wife, Debra… | 嘿, 我是雷, 我和我妻子黛博拉 住在长岛 |
[02:03] | my 6-year-old-daughter and twin 2-year-old-boys. | 我们有一个6岁大女儿 和一对双胞胎儿子. |
[02:08] | My parents… | 还有我爸妈~~~ |
[02:11] | live across the street. That’s right. | 他们就住在我们对面. 没错~ |
[02:15] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥和他们一起住 |
[02:17] | Now, not every family would defy gravity for you… | 并不是每个家庭都会围着你转 |
[02:20] | but mine would because– | 但是我们家会 因为―――― |
[02:21] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 大家都喜欢雷. |
[02:23] | Hey, you didn’t…. | 嘿,你不是…. |
[02:30] | Look how cute they are. | 看他们多可爱 |
[02:33] | Good catch! | 接得好! |
[02:36] | Say, you got a Gold Glover out there, Raymond. | 我说,你得了“金手套” 雷蒙德 |
[02:39] | -She’s like a boy, yeah? -Yeah, only smarter. | -她就像个男孩子 -是啊,不过更聪明些 |
[02:43] | Ally tagged him out! What’s he still doing out there? | 艾丽把他振出局了! 他还在那儿干嘛? |
[02:46] | Hey, kid! Sit down! You’re out! | 嗨,小孩。坐下。你出局了 |
[02:49] | No, Dad, he’s not out, okay? Nobody’s out. Those are the rules. | 别叫了,爸。他没出局,没有人会出局 比赛规则就是这样 |
[02:53] | It’s okay. Don’t cry, little boy. | 没事了,别哭,小弟弟 |
[02:57] | That’s stupid. How do you win? | 那太傻了,那你怎么赢? |
[02:59] | You don’t win. lt’s not like when we played Little League. | 没有输赢。 这不像我们打联赛 |
[03:02] | This teaches them the skills without the pressure. | 这是为了在没有压力的 环境里教会他们技巧 |
[03:05] | And humiliation. | 还有羞耻心 |
[03:07] | You know what you should do, Raymond? You’re a big sports columnist… | 你知道你该做什么吗?雷蒙德 你是个体育专栏大作家 |
[03:11] | you should do a column on T-ball for Newsday. | 你该为新闻日报写一篇 儿童棒球赛特别报道 |
[03:14] | Yeah, sure. | 是啊,当然 |
[03:15] | Right after my article on running through the sprinkler. | 然后再写写洒水车 |
[03:19] | It’s better than just sports. lt’s about families spending time together. | 这比普通的比赛好多了 这是家人在一起共度欢乐时光 |
[03:24] | You’d be writing about something you love. | 你应该写些你爱的东西 |
[03:29] | -Hi. Are you, Ray? -Yeah. | -嗨,你是,雷? -是的 |
[03:32] | -Bryan Trenberth. -Hey. | -布莱恩・全博斯 -嗨 |
[03:34] | I just wanted to make sure you remembered the team snack. | 我只想确认一下 你们没忘记带点心 |
[03:37] | Yeah. We took care of it. | 我们记着呢 |
[03:38] | Well, it is almost the fourth inning. | 第四场比赛快要开始了 |
[03:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:43] | I think it’s a good idea to have each snack item laid out by the top of the fourth inning. | 我想,最好把点心在 第四场比赛开始前全部摆出来 |
[03:48] | Don’t you? I think it’s a good idea. | 行吗?我想那是个好主意 再好不过了 |
[03:50] | -l think that’s best. -Okay. All right. | -那样最好 -好 |
[03:52] | Deb, we’re supposed to put the snacks out now. | 黛博,我们该把点心拿出来了 |
[03:54] | Okay. Marie, can you take the boys over to the sandbox? | OK,玛丽,你把男孩们带到 沙坑那里去好吗? |
[03:57] | Make sure Michael keeps his clothes on, okay? | 看住麦克 别让他脱衣服 |
[04:00] | Oh, yeah. The sand, that gets irritating. | 噢,是啊。沙子,太刺激了 |
[04:07] | -l can help you, Debra, is it? -Yes. | -我来帮你,黛博拉? -对 |
[04:09] | -Yes. You know what, Debra? -What? | -知道么,黛博拉 -什么? |
[04:11] | I think it’d be a good idea if we laid everything out right now. | 我想我们最好现在 就把所有的东西都摆出来 |
[04:16] | This is everything. | 这已经是全部了 |
[04:21] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:24] | I’m confused. | 我都糊涂了 |
[04:26] | Honey, how’s the snack situation? | 亲爱的,点心准备得怎么样了? |
[04:28] | Well, here’s the concern. | 有点麻烦 |
[04:29] | All we seem to have today are pretzels. | 我们今天恐怕只有脆饼干了 |
[04:34] | And Hawaiian Punch. | 还有Hawaiian Punch (一种混合果汁饮料) |
[04:38] | Oh, God. Got some things in the car. | 噢,天哪。我去车里拿点东西 |
[04:42] | Excuse me, but I don’t see what the big deal is. | 请原谅,有什么问题么? |
[04:44] | We’re supposed to bring a snack, and pretzels are a snack, right? | 我们该带点心 脆饼干就是点心,不对么? |
[04:48] | Does say “snack” right on the box. | 盒子上写着“点心” |
[04:50] | Yes, it does, but I believe I sent you a printout… | 是啊,但我记得给过 你们一张打印出来的单子 |
[04:55] | and it says: | 上面说: |
[04:56] | “A healthy team snack will be provided by parents on a rotating basis.” | “健康的比赛点心 由各位父母轮流准备” |
[05:02] | And here’s you, and here’s the approved snack list… | 这是你们, 这是指定的食品清单 |
[05:07] | and no pretzels. | 没有脆饼干 |
[05:10] | It doesn’t say “no pretzels.” | 它没写“没有脆饼干” |
[05:12] | I’m sorry. Maybe you misunderstood me. | 不好意思,恐怕你误解我了 |
[05:17] | There are no pretzels… | 食品清单上 |
[05:20] | on the list of approved snacks. | 没有脆饼干 |
[05:25] | He’s right. There are no pretzels there. | 他是对的。单子上没有脆饼干 |
[05:27] | Well, I never saw the list. | 我从没见过什么单子 |
[05:30] | I sent you an orientation pack. A big blue folder? | 我给过你们一份说明 一个蓝色的大文件夹 |
[05:33] | Okay, we’re very sorry. | OK,我们非常抱歉 |
[05:35] | Wait a minute. We’re not that sorry. I mean, come on, it’s a snack. | 等一等,我们没什么抱歉的。 这的确是点心 |
[05:41] | Forget it. I mean, it’s no big deal. There’s no reason to almost yell. | 算了吧,没什么大不了的。 没必要大喊大叫的 |
[05:47] | I’m not almost yelling. | 我没有大喊大叫 |
[05:48] | Look, I’m juggling three kids under seven. I don’t have time to cater a T-ball game. | 我要应付三个不到7岁的孩子 没时间为棒球赛准备什么点心 |
[05:53] | I’m sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[05:55] | but you do seem to be getting quite upset over what should be a minor issue. | 但你好像的确为这点鸡毛蒜皮的小事 大发雷霆了 |
[06:03] | Excuse me, but you’re the one who’s freaking out over a box of pretzels. | 请原谅,但你才是那个为 一盒脆饼干大惊小怪的人 |
[06:08] | Nobody’s freaking, all right? | 没人大惊小怪,行了吗? |
[06:10] | It’s your first game, you didn’t know what to bring… | 这是你第一场比赛 你不清楚该带什么 |
[06:12] | and you took a shot with the pretzels. | 顺便就带了脆饼干 |
[06:14] | Here we go! | 我来了 |
[06:16] | Apples, trail mix, and kiwis. | 苹果,杂果仁,还有奇异果 |
[06:18] | That’s good. Good idea. Kiwis. | 不错嘛,好主意,奇异果 |
[06:22] | -Look, it’s fuzzy. -Stop it, Ray. | -看,毛茸茸的 -够了,雷 |
[06:24] | It’s a very good job, Lisa. | 干得好,丽莎 |
[06:26] | And since we ended up doing the snacks this week… | 因为这个礼拜实际上是由 我和丽莎带的点心…… |
[06:29] | Debra and Ray will just take our spot next week, okay? | 黛博拉和雷就下个星期带,OK? |
[06:32] | -Okay. All right, we’ll do that. -Wait. That’s not okay. | -好的,我们会带的 -等等,那不行 |
[06:35] | It’s not about giving the kids something to eat. | 这不是给孩子们吃什么的问题 |
[06:37] | This is about some uptight guy on a power trip. | 而是关于某个专权的 神经过度紧张的家伙 |
[06:41] | You know what, Bryan? Our snack is pretzels. | 你听好了,布莱恩 我们的点心就是脆饼干 |
[06:47] | I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[06:50] | Maybe you’re not the kind of people… | 恐怕你们不是那种 |
[06:52] | we should be sharing the T-ball experience with. | 可以让大家分享儿童棒球 经验的人…… |
[06:57] | No. | 不 |
[06:58] | -Excuse me. You said– -No. We’re good people. | -请原谅,你说…… -不,我们是好人 |
[07:01] | We’ll do it. We’ll bring the snack. | 我们会的,我们会带点心的 |
[07:03] | -Ray? -What? I just…. | -雷?! -我只是…… |
[07:07] | All right. I’m sorry about this. We’ll take care of all this. | 我为此很抱歉。 我会解决的 |
[07:10] | I hope so. I mean, after all, we’re here for the children, right? | 希望如此。毕竟,我们来这儿 都是为了孩子,不是吗? |
[07:28] | Will you look at that? Will you just look at that? | 你看看那个? 你看到了吗? |
[07:31] | Now, where’s that child’s parents? | 这孩子的父母呢? |
[07:41] | Yeah, listen. I got another snack list. | 看,我又要了张新的单子 |
[07:45] | And I think if we just bring, like, carrots and celery next week… | 我想我们下周只带些 胡萝卜、芹菜之类的话…… |
[07:48] | then everybody’ll be happy. | 每个人都会高兴的 |
[07:50] | Except the kids. | 除了孩子 |
[07:53] | We’re not bringing anything. | 我们什么都不带 |
[07:55] | No, look. You won’t have to do anything, okay? | 别这样,你什么都不用做的。OK? |
[07:58] | We’ll get the bag with the carrots and celery cut up and washed. | 我们只要用袋子 装些切好的胡萝卜和芹菜过去 |
[08:01] | And I think they even throw radishes in there. | 他们还会在那儿把萝卜扔来扔去 |
[08:03] | Wait, radishes aren’t in the list. | 等一下,单子上没有萝卜 |
[08:09] | We are not bringing a snack. | 我们不带点心 |
[08:20] | That was the list. | 那是单子诶! |
[08:25] | I can’t ask Bryan for a third list. | 我不能再问布莱恩要第三张单子了 |
[08:28] | Why do you care about that pompous little ass? | 你干吗那么在意 那个傲慢的小屁股说的话? |
[08:35] | Okay, he’s not your type of person. | 好吧,他和你不是一类人 |
[08:39] | But there’s no reason to yell at him. He’s just doing his job. | 但也没必要冲着他去 他也是在做本职工作罢了 |
[08:42] | Snacks at T-ball is not his job. He’s an optician. | 准备比赛点心不是他的工作。 他是个卖眼镜的 |
[08:47] | Exactly why you shouldn’t yell at him. | 正因为如此才不能冲他大喊大叫 |
[08:50] | It’s volunteer work. | 那是志愿义工 |
[08:52] | I cannot believe that you took his side. | 我简直不敢相信,你居然站在他那边 |
[08:55] | He has a point. I mean, pretzels weren’t on the list. | 他有理由。 单子上的确没有脆饼干 |
[08:58] | I don’t care if I put out a bowl of rocks today, okay? | 我不在乎今天 我是不是带了一碗石头,OK? |
[09:02] | We are married! | 我们是夫妻! |
[09:03] | If somebody talks to your wife that way you’re supposed to support her. | 如果有人那么对你妻子说话 你应该支持她 |
[09:08] | What if the wife is almost yelling? | 哪怕她大喊大叫? |
[09:12] | I was standing up for myself. | 我是在为自己辩护 |
[09:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:16] | Why do you do that? | 你干嘛要那么做? |
[09:20] | It’s like when I was a kid and I’d be with my parents… | 就像我小时候 跟我父母一起出去 |
[09:23] | and they’d get in these shouting matches. | 他们就开始吵架比赛 |
[09:25] | And not just with each other, with regular people. | 不仅仅互相吵 还跟不认识的人吵 |
[09:30] | We’d be out, and they’d yell at the salesman… | 当我们被请出去时 他们就冲售货员大叫 |
[09:33] | or the waiter or the tollbooth guy… | 还有餐厅招待,或者是收费站的人 |
[09:37] | and the cars behind us are honking, and my father’s screaming: | 我们后面的车拼命按喇叭 我爸就大叫: |
[09:40] | “Pennies are money.” | “便士也是钱” |
[09:45] | And the guy in the truck behind us gets out and…. | 接着后面卡车里的家伙就冲出来…… |
[09:50] | Ray, I’m sorry about your whole life… | 雷,对你的整个人生我感到很难过 |
[09:56] | but I’m not gonna let that guy intimidate me. | 但我不想让那家伙威胁我 |
[09:58] | Don’t make a thing. | 别去争了。 |
[10:03] | You know, Ray, why do you need everybody to like you? | 雷,你为什么想要 每个人都喜欢你? |
[10:07] | What? | 什么? |
[10:09] | You know, you can never make a scene about anything… | 你看,你从不为任何事与人争吵 |
[10:11] | because, God forbid, somebody doesn’t like you. | 就因为,上帝保佑 人们会不喜欢你 |
[10:18] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[10:19] | So I’m likable. Okay. Isn’t that why you like me? | 所以我很讨人喜欢。 那就是你喜欢我的原因 |
[10:22] | I love you, I have to like you. | 我爱你,所以不得不喜欢你 |
[10:27] | Next week, when we show up without a snack… | 下个星期,我们不带点心 出现在那里的时候 |
[10:30] | could you please back me up? | 你能不能站在我背后支持我? |
[10:34] | Okay, if it means that much to you. | 好吧,如果那对你真那么重要 |
[10:38] | Or we could just quit T-ball. | 或者我们放弃棒球赛? |
[10:42] | It’s not like Ally’s gonna turn pro or anything. | 艾丽又不见得会因此 变成专业选手什么的 |
[10:45] | You are unbelievable. Why can’t you just say: | 你简直不可理喻。 你就不能说: |
[10:48] | Hi, Bryan Trenberth, I don’t care if you like me or not… | 嗨,布莱恩・全博斯 我不管你是不是喜欢我 |
[10:52] | but we didn’t bring a snack this week ’cause my wife is as busy as hell… | 我们这个星期没带点心 因为我妻子忙得要命 |
[10:55] | and she brought a perfectly fine snack last week… | 而且上个星期她已经带过一顿 非常棒的点心了 |
[10:58] | and if it’s not on your stupid list… | 如果那不在你那愚蠢的单子上 |
[11:00] | “I’m sorry, but that’s your problem.” | 我很抱歉,那是你自己的问题 |
[11:05] | I don’t really talk like that. | 我才不那样说话 |
[11:09] | Yeah. That’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[11:14] | You know what everybody’s gonna call us, don’t you? | 你知道这下每个人都会叫我们什么吗? |
[11:17] | “Mr. and Mrs. Pretzel.” | “脆饼干先生和夫人” |
[11:20] | Yeah. Get ready. | 等着瞧吧 |
[11:29] | Hey, come on. Let’s get to the game. | 嗨,走吧,去看比赛 |
[11:32] | You’re coming again? Great. | 你又要去?好极了 |
[11:35] | Listen, you know that “Nobody wins, everybody has fun” crap? | 你知道那句见鬼的 “没有输赢,人人开心”么? |
[11:41] | That ends today. | 今天不会再那样了 |
[11:44] | I’m keeping score. | 我在记比分 |
[11:46] | Dad, no, it’s not about the score. | 爸爸,这不是比分的问题 |
[11:49] | Then why the hell bother? | 那你还烦个P? |
[11:50] | Because it’s family fun! | 这是家庭的欢乐! |
[11:53] | Stop. Put it away, all right? I got enough trouble. | 够了,放下。 我的麻烦已经够多的了 |
[11:55] | What are you so worried about? | 你到底在担心什么? |
[11:58] | That little weenie with the clipboard? | 那个抱着记事板的小维尼熊? |
[12:01] | We had guys like that in Korea. | 我们的人就像朝鲜人 |
[12:04] | Second lieutenants. | 中尉 |
[12:05] | College guys. | 大学毕业的 |
[12:08] | Platoons hated their guts. | 军营里不喜欢他们的勇气 |
[12:11] | You know what happened to them? | 你知道最后他们怎么样了? |
[12:13] | You know what friendly fire is? | 你知道什么是友好的战火? |
[12:17] | Well, sometimes it wasn’t so friendly. | 其实有时候并不友好 |
[12:20] | They killed their own guys. | 他们杀了自己的人 |
[12:22] | Not always. | 并不总是这样 |
[12:24] | Sometimes they’d just send them back to college. | 有时候只是把他们送回大学 |
[12:28] | To the ones without a lot of steps. | 没有很多台阶的那种 |
[12:33] | So your advice to me is I should shoot Bryan Trenberth over a box of pretzels… | 所以你建议我透过脆饼干盒子 枪杀布莱恩・全博斯 |
[12:37] | at a kids’ T-ball game. | 在一个都是孩子们的儿童棒球赛上 |
[12:38] | -Right. The kids. -Yeah. | -对了,还有孩子 -是啊 |
[12:44] | You know, Dad, you’re not obligated to come to these games… | 爸爸,你不是非去看比赛不可的…… |
[12:47] | or talk to me. | 也不是非和我说话不可 |
[12:50] | All I’m saying is, you don’t let people push you around. | 我想说的是, 你不能让别人牵着你的鼻子走 |
[12:53] | Unless you want your children to think their father is…. | 除非你想让你的孩子们 以为你是那种…… |
[13:04] | How great would it be if you just took off. | 你要是把衣服脱了就更好了 |
[13:09] | Dad, are we going? | 爸爸,可以走了吗? |
[13:11] | Mom wants to knowhow long you’re going to leave us in the car. | 妈妈想知道你们打算 把我们扔在车里多久 |
[13:16] | Tell your brother, have you ever seen me back down from anybody? | 告诉你弟弟,你见过 你爸爸为谁屈服过吗? |
[13:19] | No, sir. “Pennies are money.” | 从没,长官。 “便士也是钱” |
[13:22] | Dad wants me to murder Bryan Trenberth. | 爸想让我谋杀布莱恩・全博斯 |
[13:25] | No, don’t. | 不,别 |
[13:28] | Bryan’s a great guy. Very organized. | 布莱恩是个不错的家伙,组织性很强 |
[13:32] | He’s getting me some sunglasses. | 他要给我一副太阳眼镜 |
[13:34] | Yeah. I know. He’s a good guy. | 我知道,他是个好人 |
[13:37] | Debra’s all, “We’re not bringing a snack. We brought a snack.” | 都是黛博拉。“我们不带点心, 我们已经带过点心了” |
[13:43] | I’m bringing a snack, and a good one. | 我会带的,一顿好点心 |
[13:46] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:49] | The clipboard weenie guy tells you to bring a snack. | 那个记事板维尼熊先生 叫你带点心 |
[13:54] | Your wife tells you not to bring a snack. | 你老婆叫你不要带 |
[13:58] | And you’re bringing a snack. | 结果你还是带了 |
[14:02] | Fire in the hold! | 简直就是洞里扔炸弹啊 |
[14:17] | Yeah, I saw that. | 是啊,我见过那个 |
[14:22] | No chance of one of you diving on that, is there? | 你们两个闭不上嘴了,是不是? |
[14:29] | It’s our turn to bring a snack. I think I’m doing the right thing here. | 该轮到我们带点心了 我觉得我做得很对 |
[14:33] | Okay? Debra will see that. | 黛博拉会看到的 |
[14:35] | Oh, yeah. She’ll see that. | 没错,她会看到的 |
[14:39] | Come on, Dad, let’s get a good seat. I want to see that, too. | 走吧,爸爸。我们去占个好位子 我也想看看 |
[14:50] | You want to know what the score is? | 你想知道比分吗? |
[14:53] | -Dad. -57-to-48. | -爸爸 -57比48 |
[14:55] | Stop it. | 够了 |
[14:58] | Who’s winning? | 谁赢了? |
[14:59] | They are. | 他们 |
[15:01] | And you can thank Weenie’s kid. He’s got 6 errors. | 要多谢那个维尼熊的小孩 他犯规6次了 |
[15:04] | Yeah. Okay, Dad. | 行了,爸爸 |
[15:05] | It’s like having Venus de Milo in right field. | 就好像那地方站着个断臂维纳斯 |
[15:09] | He’s five. | 他才5岁 |
[15:11] | Man, if we could just trade him. | 老兄,早该换下他的 |
[15:15] | Look at him trying not to look at us. | 看看他,装着不在看我们 |
[15:18] | Will you just take it easy? He’s allowed to look, okay? | 你别那么紧张行不行? 他有权力看,OK? |
[15:21] | Try being nice. | 态度和善点 |
[15:24] | Yeah. Just come on down here. | 过来啊 |
[15:25] | Just say one word to me. | 和我说句话啊 |
[15:30] | Take it easy. | 放松 |
[15:31] | Why don’t you blowhim a kiss? | 你干嘛不干脆给他个飞吻? |
[15:34] | Where’re you throwing that ball? Come on! | 你在往哪儿扔球? 加把劲 |
[15:38] | Have an idea out there! | 用用脑子! |
[15:45] | Dad, others…. | 爸爸,别人…… |
[15:49] | MichaeI’s naked. | 麦克又裸了 |
[15:52] | Oh, no. You want to see if maybe you can help my mom a little bit? | 哦,不。 你去看看能不能帮帮我妈妈。 |
[15:55] | Yeah. Look, she’s stuck. | 是啊,她陷进沙子里了。 |
[15:57] | Who wears high heels in a sandbox? | 谁让她穿着高跟鞋往沙坑里跑? |
[16:05] | -Come here. -What are you doing? | -过来 -你在干什么? |
[16:07] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:11] | Hi, Ray. | 嗨,雷 |
[16:15] | Snack. | 点心 |
[16:16] | -What? -Snack, I got the snack. | -什么? -点心,我带点心了 |
[16:22] | That’s very nice. Why are you whispering? | 太好了。你干嘛说悄悄话? |
[16:25] | Because it’s real good. I don’t want the kids mobbing us. | 因为这真的很不错。 我不想孩子们都围过来 |
[16:30] | -Go get it. -What? | -拿去吧 -什么? |
[16:32] | Get it. Under the bleachers. The gym bag. | 拿去吧。看台下面。健身包里。 |
[16:35] | Okay. | |
[16:39] | -He hid it under the bleachers. -Gutsy move. | -他把它藏在看台下。 -勇敢的举动 |
[16:45] | This looks very good. | 看起来很不错啊 |
[16:47] | Yeah. lt’s good. lt’s all very good. So go set it up. | 是很不错,都很不错。 拿去摆起来吧 |
[16:50] | Set it up over there. You take all the credit. | 摆到那里去吧,都算你的 |
[16:55] | Looks like you went to a lot of trouble here. | 看起来你费了不少心 |
[16:57] | Look at…. | 看看 |
[16:58] | Tangerines, breadsticks, string cheese, Granola Bars– | 桔子,长棍面包, 奶酪,麦片…… |
[17:03] | Don’t count it, man. lt’s all there. | 别数了,老兄,都在那儿了 |
[17:15] | This is everything on the list. | 单子上列的都有了 |
[17:19] | So take it. Take it away. | 拿去吧,快点拿走 |
[17:20] | It’s everything. Good. Everybody’s happy now. | 所有的东西,太好了。 现在每个人都会高兴了 |
[17:23] | Here comes Debra. | 黛博拉来咯 |
[17:32] | Michael thinks it’s a nude beach. | 麦克以为这里是裸体海滩 |
[17:34] | -Hi, Bryan. -Hi, Debra. | -嗨,布莱恩 -嗨,黛博拉 |
[17:36] | I just have to say, this is really wonderful. | 我得说,这真的太好了 |
[17:39] | What is? | 什么? |
[17:40] | The snack. They got a really good snack this week. That’s good for you. | 点心,这个星期他们能吃到好点心了。 你太好了。 |
[17:44] | What, is he rubbing it in? | 什么? 他这是在找茬么? |
[17:45] | Debra, come on. | 黛博拉,别这样 |
[17:47] | I’m sorry. Rubbing what in? | 对不起,找什么茬? |
[17:49] | That you found someone to bring a list-approved snack this week. | 这个星期你找人准备了 清单上的点心。 |
[17:53] | The point’s not who brought it, right? lt’s that it’s here for the kids. | 重点不在于谁带了点心,不是么? 而是这一切都是为了孩子们 |
[17:56] | Isn’t that it? Isn’t it all about the kids? | 不是么?不是为了孩子么? |
[17:58] | -All about the kids. -That won’t save him. | -一切为了孩子 -那救不了他 |
[18:02] | That’s what I’m trying to say, Ray. | 那正是我想说的,雷 |
[18:04] | I just want to thank you and Debra. | 我要谢谢你和黛博拉 |
[18:06] | -lt’s okay. lt’s all right. Thanks. -Thank us for what? | -没什么,行了,谢谢你 -谢我们什么? |
[18:09] | Debra, come on, just drop it. | 黛博拉,行了。别管这事了 |
[18:10] | Bryan Trenberth does not let a good deed go unnoticed. | 布莱恩・全博斯不会让一件好事默默无闻 |
[18:15] | Please do. | 说吧! |
[18:18] | -Ray, what is he talking about? -Nothing. | -雷,他到底在说什么? -没什么 |
[18:21] | I’m talking about the beautiful snack today. | 我在说今天这些美好的点心 |
[18:24] | -We didn’t bring a snack. -Ray just gave it to me. | -我们没带点心 -雷刚刚给我了 |
[18:26] | Will you shut up about the snack? | 你闭嘴别提那些点心了行不行?! |
[18:29] | All right. Just shut up about the stupid, freaking snack! | 别再提那些愚蠢的、可恶的点心了! |
[18:34] | Here! You want the snack. Here. Take it. Take all of it. | 这里,你想要的点心,在这里,拿去吧 统统拿去吧 |
[18:39] | Here. Are these healthy enough for you? | 这些够健康了吧? |
[18:42] | Plantains! You couldn’t just put bananas on the list, huh? | 车前草(香蕉的一种)! 你干脆写香蕉不就行了?恩? |
[18:47] | I ate two of these before I found out you got to cook them! | 我事先吃了两个 因为我发现你将要把它们煮熟! |
[18:55] | -I’m sorry. -What? | -我很抱歉 -什么? |
[18:57] | You don’t want to share T-ball with me? | 你不想让我们再参加儿童棒球赛了? |
[18:58] | I don’t want to share T-ball with you, Bryan. | 我也不想和你一起参加了,布莱恩 |
[19:03] | By the way, your kid’s costing us the game out there, okay? | 还有,你的孩子让我们都输了 |
[19:06] | Yeah, that’s right. I’m keeping score. | 没错,我都记着比分呢 |
[19:10] | Bad! | 太糟了 |
[19:11] | I’m keeping score, and we’re losing… | 我记着比分,我们输了 |
[19:13] | because your kid’s out there eating grasshoppers. Okay? | 因为你的孩子站在那里吃蚂蚱玩呢 |
[19:17] | I don’t think that’s an approved snack! | 那好像不在食物清单上哦 |
[19:52] | Sorry, Bryan. | 对不起,布莱恩 |
[19:59] | You don’t have to do snacks anymore. | 你们不用再带点心了 |
[20:11] | I don’t know what happened out there. | 我不知道刚才发生了什么 |
[20:14] | You can watch it all later. Greenberg’s got it all on video. | 你等会可以自己看。 金博格已经都录下来了。 |
[20:20] | -“Too hot for T-ball.” -Yeah. All right. | -“极其火爆的儿童棒球赛” -是啊,没错 |
[20:24] | Sorry you had to see that. | 很抱歉让你看见了一切 |
[20:27] | You know, I was proud and ashamed at the same time. | 我既骄傲又羞愧 |
[20:34] | Well, one thing you don’t have to worry about. | 有件事你不用再担心了 |
[20:36] | -Nobody likes me anymore. -Yeah. | -没人会再喜欢我了 -没错 |
[20:40] | You know, I didn’t mean I wanted them to stop liking you all in one day. | 我不是想让他们 一下子都不喜欢你 |
[20:45] | I thought it could be kind of a gradual thing. | 我希望是个循序渐进的过程 |
[20:48] | I got to tell you, that was scary today, you know? | 我得告诉你 今天有点反常 |
[20:52] | I never go off on people like that. | 我从来没这样对人过 |
[20:54] | I mean, my father lets go all the time. He gets it out. | 我是说,我爸爸总是这样发火。 把火气发出来 |
[20:59] | I’m sicker than him. | 我比他更坏 |
[21:02] | I’m like a time bomb. | 我就像一个定时炸弹 |
[21:06] | Don’t you worry that at any moment I could go off like that on you sometime? | 你不担心么? 说不定某天我也会那样对你的 |
[21:12] | -Yeah. -What? No, I mean it. | -担心啊 -什么?我说真的 |
[21:17] | What? Don’t. I’m dangerous. | 别这样,我是个危险人物 |
[21:21] | I throw fruit. | 我扔水果 |
[21:24] | I still like you. | 我还是喜欢你 |
[21:27] | Yeah, ’cause you’re scared of me. | 是啊,因为你怕我 |
[21:34] | -Turn around, then. -There you go. | -转过来。 -去那儿 |
[21:37] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[21:39] | -Aren’t they cute? -Yeah. Cute. | -他们不可爱么? -是啊,多可爱 |
[21:41] | Let’s just hope the pants stay on. | 希望裤子别掉下来 |
[21:44] | Okay, everybody, it’s snack time. | OK,小家伙们,点心时间到 |
[21:49] | -Whose turn was it to bring snack? -l got it today. | -该轮到谁准备点心了? -我 |
[21:53] | Here, everybody. | 来吧,孩子们 |
[21:58] | The lasagna is hot. Be careful. | 烤面条是烫的,小心哦 |
[22:00] | So we’ll start with the antipasto. | 先吃开胃菜 |
[22:02] | And if everything is finished, we have cannoli. | 吃完以后,还有奶油煎饼卷 |
[22:06] | Here you go, honey. | 来吧,亲爱的 |
[22:07] | This is the best snack I’ve ever seen. You’re unbelievable. | 这是我见过的最好的点心了。 你真是难以置信 |
[22:10] | Well, you know, it’s all about the kids. | 你知道,一切都是为了孩子。 |