时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | There’s nobody home. | 那边没人在家! |
[00:11] | I wonder what that’s like. | 我也想知道它们喜欢这里什么? |
[00:14] | How was your class today, dear? Did the children listen to you? | 今天的课上得怎么样?亲爱的 孩子们听话吗? |
[00:17] | I teach traffic school, Ma. | 我教的是交通法规,妈 |
[00:21] | -Since when? -Since today. | -什么时候开始? -今天 |
[00:24] | Lots of cops do it, you know. Chance to earn a little spending money. | 很多警察都做这个。 赚点零花钱。 |
[00:28] | How about spending a little on rent? | 拿点来交房租怎么样? |
[00:32] | There may not be any money. | 也可能一分钱也没有 |
[00:34] | -Got my first student evaluations today. -Yeah? What did they say, dear? | -今天拿到了我的第一份学生评语。 -是吗?他们怎么说的?亲爱的 |
[00:39] | You want to know what they say? Okay, Ma, here’s what they say: | 你想知道他们怎么说? 好吧,妈。他们说: |
[00:43] | This class is a sure cure for insomnia. | “这堂课是治疗失眠的好方法。” |
[00:48] | “Next time, just please take away my license.” | “下一次,请直接拿走我的驾照好了。” |
[00:56] | That’s just a couple of people. Who cares what they say? | 那只是一小部分人。 谁在乎他们说什么 |
[01:01] | “After 1 0 minutes, I wanted to take the officer’s gun and end my misery.” | “十分钟后,我想给教官一枪, 结束我的折磨。” |
[01:13] | I stink. | 我让人讨厌 |
[01:15] | Come on, Robert. It was your first time teaching. | 算了,罗伯特。 这毕竟是你第一次上课。 |
[01:18] | Yeah? The supervisor said it might be my last. | 是吗?督学说 这很可能是我的最后一堂课 |
[01:21] | He’s sitting in on my class tomorrow. | 他明天来听我的课。 |
[01:23] | Well, that’s not fair. You probably just need a little practice. | 那不公平。 你只是需要多一点练习。 |
[01:27] | It’s really not the type of thing you can practice. | 这种事情很难练习。 |
[01:30] | -lt’s all about relating to people. -You’re a dead man. | -得和人们沟通才行。 -你已经是个死人了。 |
[01:39] | Honey, listen. You can practice on me, dear. Come on, give me one of your routines. | 亲爱的,听着,你可以拿我做练习 来吧,给我也上上课 |
[01:44] | -What? -One of your traffic things. Come on. | -什么? -你的交通法规课。来吧。 |
[01:49] | Let’s just say I’m a crazy driver…. Shut up, Frank. | 就当我是一个疯狂的司机…… 闭嘴,弗兰克。 |
[01:52] | And I get caught. | 然后我被拦下了 |
[01:54] | Now I’ve got to go to Robbie’s Traffic School. | 现在我得去罗比的交通学校上课。 |
[01:56] | It’s not called “Robbie’s Traffic School,” Ma! | 那不叫“罗比的交通学校”,妈! |
[01:59] | It doesn’t matter. | 没什么不同 |
[02:02] | All right, let’s pretend I’m a person. Shut up, Frank. | 来吧,假设我是个死机。 弗兰可,闭嘴。 |
[02:07] | -Hey, you know what would help me? -What? | -嘿,知道怎样才能帮我吗? -怎样? |
[02:09] | -lf I could practice on all of you. -What? | -你们当我的学生。 -什么? |
[02:12] | Yeah, we got enough for a class right here. | 这里足够开一个班了。 |
[02:16] | No, you don’t. | 不,不行 |
[02:19] | -Good night. -No. Stop! | -晚安 -不,回来 |
[02:21] | Let me walk you home, Dad. lt’s dark out. | 我送你回去,爸爸。 外面很黑 |
[02:24] | -Ray. -What? | -雷 -什么? |
[02:26] | Robert, if you want to run some things by me, I’ll be happy to help you. | 罗伯特,如果你想要我做什么 我很愿意帮忙。 |
[02:29] | And I’ll help you, too, dear. And Frank will, too. | 我也是,亲爱的。 弗兰克也会的。 |
[02:34] | I don’t believe Frank will. | 我不信弗兰克愿意。 |
[02:37] | You could learn a few things. | 你可以学到点东西。 |
[02:38] | -There’s nothing wrong with the way I drive. -What about that squirrel you ran over? | -我的驾驶技术没什么问题。 -那只被你轧死的松鼠算什么? |
[02:45] | He doubled back. | 它反向行驶。 |
[02:48] | -That squirrel wanted to die. -Oh, please. | -那只松鼠自己找死。 -噢,算了吧 |
[02:52] | What about our mailbox, Frank? Did it want to die? | 我们的邮筒呢?它也想死吗? |
[02:56] | Don’t you have an outstanding moving violation, Dad? | 你就没有明显的违章行为吗?爸爸 |
[03:00] | I wouldn’t say outstanding. | 我没说明显的 |
[03:03] | It was pretty good, though. | 尽管那很不错。 |
[03:06] | If you let me practice my class on you… | 如果你来上我的课…… |
[03:08] | it’ll take the ticket off your record and your insurance won’t go up. | 这张罚单就会从你的记录上清除 你的保险费也不会上涨 |
[03:12] | Wait a minute. You can do that? | 等等。你能那么做? |
[03:14] | Then why don’t you just sign the thing that says I went? | 那你干吗不直接帮我签了它? |
[03:19] | I didn’t hear that, Dad. | 我什么都没听到,爸爸 |
[03:21] | All right, you didn’t hear that. | 好吧,你没听到 |
[03:23] | Maybe you’d like to hear it from some of our finest presidents. | 也许你更愿意从我们 出色的总统口中听到这事. |
[03:26] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[03:31] | All right. if I have to stay, so does Ray. | 好吧,如果我留下 雷蒙德也得留下 |
[03:34] | He’s got that traffic ticket he doesn’t want to tell Debra about. | 他刚得了一张罚单 他不想让黛博拉知道的 |
[03:38] | -Dad. -What ticket? | -爸爸! -什么罚单? |
[03:41] | What is happening? | 又怎么了? |
[03:45] | Traffic school? How long is this gonna be? | 交通法规课? 要上多久 |
[03:49] | If you don’t take any breaks, I can do a condensed version in three hours. | 如果你们中途不休息, 我可以把课程压缩到3个小时 |
[03:53] | -What? -Sweet crap! | -什么? -动听的屁话 |
[03:58] | Wait a minute. How long is regular traffic school? | 等一下。 常规课程需要多久? |
[04:01] | Eight hours. And you’re gonna have to go to that if you don’t come to me. | 8小时。如果你们不来上我的课, 不久后就会去那里的。 |
[04:05] | That’s right, I got all the papers you need right in here. | 我这里有你们需要的所有文件 |
[04:11] | I’ll go set up. | 我去做点准备 |
[04:13] | You have two minutes before we begin. | 两分钟后我们开始。 |
[04:17] | I suggest you all visit the lavatories. | 我建议你们先上个厕所 |
[04:38] | “Begin with introductions.” | “先做自我介绍” |
[04:50] | Hello, I am Sgt. Robert Charles Barone. | 哈喽,我是罗伯特・查而斯・巴龙警官。 |
[04:55] | Sixteen years, NYPD. | 服役十六年 纽约警察分局。 |
[04:59] | And you are? | 你叫什么? |
[05:03] | Hated by God. | 上帝讨厌的人 |
[05:07] | I’m not doing this. | 我才不干呢 |
[05:10] | Ray, okay? My name is Ray. | 雷,行了吧? 我的名字叫雷。 |
[05:16] | Hi, Ray. | 嗨,雷. |
[05:17] | -Debra. -Good. | -黛博拉 -很好 |
[05:19] | Hi, I’m Marie. | 嗨,我是玛丽 |
[05:23] | I’m Frank. Sign my thing. | 我叫弗兰克。 签了我的罚单! |
[05:31] | Now I would like to direct your attention to the board. | 现在请你们注意看黑板. |
[05:35] | You will see, Speed limits… | 你会看到,“时速限制” |
[05:37] | “pedestrians, signs and signals of the highway–“ | ““行人、高速公路指示牌……” |
[05:40] | Things that are boring. | 无聊的玩意儿 |
[05:45] | -“…urban vs. rural driving–” -Things I don’t care about! | -“……市区和郊区驾驶规则……” -我不在乎的玩意儿 |
[05:50] | -“…insurance.” -Terribly boring things! | -“……保险” -枯燥透顶的玩意儿 |
[05:54] | That’s enough, Raymond! | 够了,雷蒙德 |
[05:59] | Now I would like each of you to tell us… | 现在我想让你们说说 |
[06:02] | what offense led you to be here today. | 是什么违规行为让你们今天坐在这里呢? |
[06:05] | Let’s start with… | 从…… |
[06:08] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德开始. |
[06:11] | I killed my brother. | 我杀了我哥哥 |
[06:17] | Traffic offense. | 交通违章. |
[06:21] | Could you go lie down in the driveway for a minute? | 你能不能到车道上去躺一分钟? |
[06:24] | It says in the binder that each student must tell the offense they committed. | 大纲上说每个学生都要 谈谈他们曾经犯过的违章行为。. |
[06:28] | Yeah, come on. Let’s hear about your little offense. | 来吧,让我们听听你的小违章 |
[06:31] | What? It was nothing. I ran over one of those orange cones, that’s all. | 那没什么!我不小心闯了个红灯罢了 |
[06:35] | Tell her why. | 告诉她为什么 |
[06:38] | I don’t remember, Dad. | 我不记得了,爸爸 |
[06:39] | I remember. I was there. | 我记得。我在那儿 |
[06:43] | It had something to do with a halter top. | 和紧身上衣有关 |
[06:47] | Halted you pretty good. | 着实让你紧了一把! |
[06:49] | Dad. | 爸爸. |
[06:54] | You know how these things happen. | 你知道是怎么回事 |
[06:57] | You see somebody and you think they’re naked. | 你看到一个人, 以为她光着身子 |
[07:02] | Then you look and they’re just wearing a beige top. | 于是你盯着她看, 结果发现她穿了件肉色的上衣 |
[07:05] | The next thing you know, you’ve run over a couple of cones. | 等你意识过来,已经闯了红灯 |
[07:09] | Reckless driving. | 鲁莽驾驶. |
[07:11] | So you just ride around looking for naked? | 你开车是专门去看裸体的? |
[07:16] | -Well, if it won’t come to me– -Yeah. | -如果不是她自己送上门来…… -是啊!. |
[07:20] | Look, can we get back to the course, please? | 听着,让我们回到课上来 |
[07:24] | Who can answer this question? | 谁能回答这个问题? |
[07:26] | At 55 miles an hour, you will travel over 800 feet… | 以每小时55英里的时速, 10到12秒内可以开过800尺 |
[07:30] | in 1 0 to 1 2 seconds. So will an oncoming truck. | 要让一辆迎面驶来的卡车安全经过 |
[07:35] | “To pass safely, how many feet will you need?” | 你需要多少尺的安全距离? |
[07:39] | -Dad. -Sign my thing. | -爸爸 -快签了我的罚单 |
[07:40] | Come on! | 够了! |
[07:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[07:46] | Robert, that question is really complicated. Isthat something they would ask? | 罗伯特,这道题目太复杂了。 他们会考这个吗? |
[07:50] | It’s in the binder. | 大纲上这么写的 |
[07:51] | You know what? Maybe we don’t have to do this class exactly like it is in the binder. | 你知道吗?也许我们不必一五一十 按照大纲指示来上课 |
[07:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[07:57] | The binder’s not just a guide, Debra. The binder is… | 大纲不仅仅是一个指导,黛博拉 它是一种…… |
[08:02] | binding. | 约束。 |
[08:04] | Shut up, Frank. | 闭嘴,弗兰克 |
[08:08] | -What? -You were about to do a bathroom joke. | -怎么了? -你又要说那个浴室笑话了。 |
[08:14] | A bathroom joke? | 浴室笑话? |
[08:15] | Yeah, about binding. | 是啊,关于“约束” |
[08:20] | All right, look, let’s focus, people. | 好吧,集中注意力! |
[08:23] | Rice. | 大米!. |
[08:27] | -Look, please– -Cheese. | -听着,请…… -奶酪. |
[08:30] | That’s enough! | 够了! |
[08:33] | -How about some– -Bananas! | -我们来…… -香蕉! |
[08:38] | Things that are binding. | 捆绑的东西! |
[08:43] | Would you please…. | 请你们…… |
[08:46] | These are safety issues. And let’s remember something: | 这些是安全问题 要牢牢记住 |
[08:50] | Driving is a privilege, not a right. | 驾驶是一项特权,而不是权力。 |
[08:55] | Yams. I’m sorry. | 番薯!我很抱歉! |
[08:58] | -I’m sorry, Robert. -Don’t apologize. That was good. Yams. | –对不起,罗伯特。 -不用道歉,说得好极了,番薯! |
[09:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉! |
[09:07] | That explains last Thanksgiving. | 那差不多就是上个感恩节了! |
[09:17] | You’re not helping, Ma. | 你不是在帮忙,妈 |
[09:22] | We’re just having a little fun. | 我们只是开个玩笑罢了 |
[09:25] | -We’re not here to have fun. -Well, then, you’re the man for the job. | -我们不是来开玩笑的。 -好吧,最后由你来做。 |
[09:40] | -Maybe I’m not. -Come on, Robert. | -或许我不是。 -别这样,罗伯特. |
[09:44] | I’m just saying if we have to do this, why has it got to be torture? | 我只是觉得,既然我们来上课, 何必搞得那么闷呢? |
[09:47] | I see. I’m sorry this is torture. | 我知道了。 很抱歉,这课很闷 |
[09:51] | I guess the student evaluations were correct. | 我想学生们的评价是对的. |
[09:55] | Oh, come on. | 哦,别这样 |
[09:58] | Stop feeling sorry for yourself. I’m just trying to give you advice. | 别在意。 我只是想给你点建议 |
[10:01] | And what is that advice, Raymond? | 什么建议?雷蒙德 |
[10:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。. |
[10:08] | Lighten up. | 轻松些 |
[10:13] | Thank you very much. | 太感谢了 |
[10:19] | Hey, you didn’t sign my thing. | 咳!你还没给我签单呐! |
[10:31] | -What did you do? -What? He left. | -你到底在干吗? -什么?他离开了而已. |
[10:34] | It breaks my heart, the way you treat your brother. | 你伤我的心就算了, 为何这样对你的哥哥!. |
[10:37] | Me? You were all laughing at him. | 我?你们都在嘲笑他。 |
[10:40] | I was not laughing. | 我没有笑啊. |
[10:45] | You weren’t laughing? Rice. | 你没有笑? 大米!. |
[10:50] | That was funny. | 那很搞笑. |
[10:52] | No, I think we were all a little bit insensitive. | 不, 我觉得大家都感觉迟钝. |
[10:55] | Robert’s got no sense of humor about himself. | 罗伯特的自嘲能力太差! |
[10:58] | That’s right. You’ve got to be able to laugh at yourself. | 对. 你就能自己嘲笑自己. |
[11:02] | Look at me, I laugh at your mother all the time. | 看看我, 随时都能拿你妈开心. |
[11:07] | I’m not you, Frank. | 我不是你,弗兰克. |
[11:08] | I know. But I’m married to you, so the joke’s on me. | 我知道.但是你咱俩结婚了, 所以我也是在自嘲. |
[11:13] | Look, Robert’s feeling pretty bad. | 罗伯特一定觉得糟透了. |
[11:16] | I think we need to apologize and make it up to him. | 我想我们应该道歉, 并且把课上完 |
[11:19] | Go ahead, Ray. | 去吧,雷 |
[11:21] | -What? No. -Yes. Go speak to your brother. | -为什么?不 -去跟你哥说说话 |
[11:27] | Robbie, I’m so glad you’re back. | 罗比,你回来我真高兴. |
[11:30] | And Raymond’s sorry for what he said. | 雷蒙德觉得很抱歉 |
[11:32] | No, Raymond was right. | 不,雷蒙德是对的 |
[11:35] | This doesn’t have to be torture. I just got to learn to lighten up. | 上课不应该那么枯燥的。 我来让它轻松点 |
[11:40] | And to that end, I’d like to introduce you to… | 所以,我想向你们介绍 |
[11:44] | Traffic Cop Timmy! | 交通警察提米! |
[11:51] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天哪 |
[11:53] | Timmy’s going to help teach us the rest of the class tonight. | 剩下的课程由我和提米一起来上 |
[11:56] | -isn’t that right, Timmy? -1 0-4, Sarge. | -是不是?提米 -1 0-4,警官 |
[12:01] | Look, Robert. I’m sorry, what I said about lightening up here…. | 听着,罗伯特 我很抱歉说什么“轻松”之类的话 这可能也太过轻松了点 |
[12:05] | This might be too light. | |
[12:09] | No, it’s okay, Raymond. My partner Judy uses Timmy to teach the kids about safety… | 没事的,雷蒙德。我的搭档茱迪经常 用提米给孩子们上交通安全课 |
[12:13] | -and they all love her. -Yeah, and Judy has warmer hands. | -他们都很喜欢她。 -是啊,茱迪的手比你的暖和 |
[12:19] | Sorry, Timmy. | 抱歉,提米. |
[12:21] | Robbie, you’re very good. | 罗比,你真棒 |
[12:23] | Hey, make his eyes move again. | 嘿,让他的眼睛再动动 |
[12:26] | -How do you do that? -I’m not doing anything. | -你怎么弄的? -我什么也没做。. |
[12:29] | Frank, why don’t you park it over there? And I mean legally. | 弗兰克,你干吗不在那儿停车? 我是说合法的。 |
[12:34] | All right. Now we got a show. | 好吧,我们有戏看了。 |
[12:39] | -Can you believe this? -Look at his little shoes. | -搞什么鬼啊! -看看他的小鞋 |
[12:44] | All right, Timmy, tell everybody what we’ll be learning next. | 来吧,提米。 告诉大家接下来要学什么 |
[12:47] | Wait a minute, Robert. Come on, you’re really going to do this? | 等一下,罗伯特。 行了,你真要这么做? |
[12:50] | Ray, this was your idea. | 雷,这可是你的主意 |
[12:53] | Did anybody hear me say “puppet”? | 有人听见我说“木偶”吗? |
[12:57] | That’s quite enough out of you. Now why don’t you sit down, Big Nose? | 那跟你没关系, 你就不能好好坐下来?大鼻子 |
[13:05] | What? | 什么? |
[13:08] | He called you “Big Nose.” | 他叫你“大鼻子” |
[13:11] | Come on, we’re being supportive. | 行了,我们得帮点忙 |
[13:13] | Look how cute he is. | 看他多可爱 |
[13:15] | All right, Timmy, let’s behave ourself. We’re here to teach traffic school. | 好了,提米。该干正事了。 开始上课吧 |
[13:20] | Yeah, right. Okay, let’s see who can answer this. | 没错。 看看谁能回答这个。 |
[13:23] | When you’re behind another vehicle what is the proper following distance? | 当你行驶在别的车辆后面时, 该保持多少安全距离? |
[13:30] | Well, if the guy’s going really slow, I like to be right on his butt. | 如果那家伙开得实在太慢了 我就贴着他的屁股开 |
[13:36] | So if he looks back, he can read my lips. | 那样当他回头时,就能看懂我的口型了。 |
[13:43] | No, Dad. It is one car length per 1 0 miles of speed. | 不,爸爸,每10英里时速下 应该保持1车的安全距离. |
[13:48] | Yeah, remind me to never drive with you, you crazy old bastard. | 记得提醒我永远不要坐你的车 你这疯狂的老流氓!. |
[14:01] | How’s that? | 那又怎么样? |
[14:03] | All right. Now let’s move on, Timmy. | 好吧,让我们继续,提米 |
[14:06] | Don’t you have a question for Ma? | 有没有什么要问妈妈的? |
[14:08] | Sure. Marie, is it? | 当然。玛丽? |
[14:11] | Hi, Marie. Okay. | 嗨,玛丽。好的 |
[14:13] | Now, when you get into the car… | 当你进入车内 |
[14:15] | what are you supposed to do before you begin driving? | 准备开车以前,你该做些什么? |
[14:18] | I know that. You buckle your seat belt. | 我知道。先扣上安全带. |
[14:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:23] | -And you check your mirrors. -Correct. | -检查后视镜 -正确 |
[14:25] | You look to the left, the right, and behind you. | 向左看,向右看 再看看后面 |
[14:28] | Very good. Anything else? | 好极了。还有吗? |
[14:31] | No, I think that’s it. | 我想就是这样了 |
[14:33] | Oh, that’s it. She thinks that’s it. | 噢,就这样了。她觉得就是这样了。 |
[14:39] | Isn’t that everything, Timmy? | 还有什么?提米 |
[14:42] | Yeah, sure, that’s everything. | 当然,没什么了 |
[14:44] | But how about making sure your first-born child is in the car… | 但在你发动车子 离开新墨西哥的加油站以前 |
[14:47] | before you pull out of a gas station in New Mexico? | 是不是该先确认一下 你的大儿子是否在车里? |
[15:00] | Well, that’s awfully specific. | 真是可怕的习惯 |
[15:03] | isthat in the binder? | 大纲上有这个? |
[15:05] | Robbie, that was 30 years ago. | 罗比,那都是30年前的事了. |
[15:09] | I don’t have a problem with it. | 我倒不觉得什么 |
[15:18] | Remember that? Big road trip, fun family vacation. | 还记得吗? 公路旅行,有趣的家庭渡假。 |
[15:22] | Driving out to see the Grand Canyon. Frank stops to get some gas… | 开车去看大峡谷。 弗兰克停车加油 |
[15:25] | and you all drive off while Robert’s still in the men’s room. | 然后你们把车开走了, 而罗伯特却还在男洗手间里 |
[15:30] | How do you know? You weren’t there. | 你怎么知道的?你又不在那儿. |
[15:40] | We got a real battle of wits going on here. | 我们该来场真正的才智比赛 |
[15:45] | We thought you were sleeping in the back. | 我们以为你在车后座睡觉 |
[15:47] | It was only an hour driving and then we noticed. | 车开出一个小时后我们就发现了 |
[15:50] | We turned right around. | 我们马上调头了。 |
[15:53] | Only two hours. | 只用了两个小时 |
[15:56] | Excellent mothering. | 多好的母亲. |
[16:00] | I remember that. We missed the tribal dances. | 我记得。 我们错过了民族舞 |
[16:03] | You would’ve liked that, Ray. I hear those ladies don’t wear very much. | 你应该会喜欢的,雷。 我听说那些女人穿得不多。. |
[16:09] | Poor Raymond missed the tribal dances. | 可怜的雷蒙德错过了民族舞 |
[16:14] | Meanwhile, back at the rest stop… | 与此同时,在休息站 |
[16:16] | a couple of truckers want to braid Robert’s hair. | 一群卡车司机 正准备给罗伯特编小辫。 |
[16:23] | We happen to be very good parents, Timmy. | 我们是好父母,提米 |
[16:26] | Yeah, great family, right? | 很棒的家庭,是不是? |
[16:28] | As long as everybody’s eating, everybody’s happy, right, Mama? | 只要每个人都有吃的,每个人就都高兴了 是不是?妈妈 |
[16:32] | Just ask your husband, Burp ‘n’ Slurp. | 去问问你丈夫吧,打饱嗝和咂嘴 |
[16:38] | How come you haven’t said anything about Debra yet? | 你怎么不说说黛博拉? |
[16:41] | I don’t have a problem with Debra. You’re all right, cookie. | 我对黛博拉没意见。 你还不错,小饼干. |
[16:49] | I think traffic schooI’s over now. | 我想交通法规课该结束了 |
[16:53] | Me, too. I’m getting tired of Timmy’s mouth. | 我也是。我已经对提米那张嘴感到厌烦了. |
[16:55] | Sit down, shiny. | 坐下,电灯泡. |
[16:57] | -You want to start with me? -Dad. | -想跟我来干一场? -爸爸. |
[17:02] | Puppet. | 木偶. |
[17:06] | Yeah, right. if it was Raymond’s traffic school… | 是啊,如果这是 雷蒙德的交通法规课 |
[17:09] | everybody would be sitting here without a peep. | 每个人都会坐在这儿 没有半句怨言. |
[17:11] | But the minute this poor slob… | 但此刻这可怜的笨蛋 |
[17:17] | needs something… | 需要一点帮助时 |
[17:19] | everybody’s too busy. | 每个人都很忙 |
[17:22] | Everybody makes with the jokes. | 每个人都把他看作是个笑话 |
[17:26] | Nobody cares. | 没人在乎 |
[17:29] | Come on, flatfoot. Let’s get the hell out of here. | 来吧,臭条子。 离开这见鬼的地方 |
[17:51] | Timmy’s mean. | 提米是个小心眼. |
[18:07] | Damn it. | 该死的! |
[18:14] | What have you done with Robert? | 你把罗伯特怎么了? |
[18:24] | I’m not signing your thing, Dad. | 我不会签你的罚单的,爸爸 |
[18:34] | I’m not signing your thing, either. | 我也不会给你签的 |
[18:38] | That’s all right. Listen. | 没什么,听着 |
[18:41] | I’m sorry about the…. | 我很抱歉,关于…… |
[18:43] | You know, telling you to lighten up and everything. | 你知道的,告诉你要轻松些什么的. |
[18:46] | It’s all right. Gave it a shot. | 没什么,有点压力挺好. |
[18:49] | Yeah, it went well. | 也是,上得不错. |
[18:55] | That Timmy’s got a lot of issues, though. | 那个提米知道的可不少啊. |
[19:01] | You know, Timmy’s just a puppet. | 提米只是个木偶. |
[19:04] | Yeah, I know. lt’s good to hear you say it. | 我知道。很高兴听到你这么说. |
[19:09] | Made a real ass out of myself, didn’t l? | 我这是自嘲,不是吗 |
[19:13] | You know what people like? Balloon animals. | 你知道人们喜欢什么吗? 动物气球. |
[19:19] | My whole life, every time I felt bad for myself, Mom would say: | 在我的人生里,每次我感到糟糕的时候 妈妈总是说 |
[19:23] | “The family will help you. We’ll make you feel better.” | “家人会帮助你, 我们会让你感觉好些 |
[19:26] | I’d fall for it every time. | 我每次都信以为真 |
[19:29] | Well, Mom and Dad…. | 妈妈和爸爸…… |
[19:32] | You know, this parenting stuff, it’s just not their field. | 你知道的 为人父母不是他们的强项 |
[19:40] | They did all right by you. You’re the golden boy. | 他们对你够好的了。 你是他们的心肝宝贝. |
[19:44] | Will you stop that? They messed me up just as much as you, pal. | 你别说了! 他们毁我的程度和你差不多,老兄。 |
[19:48] | Yeah, you’re as messed up as me? | 你跟我一样惨? |
[19:50] | -Probably more so. -You’re insulting me now? | -也许更甚。 -你在侮辱我? |
[19:54] | You don’t own “messed up.” | 你不是唯一被他们搞砸的 |
[19:56] | -You were neglected. Try being smothered. -l used to pray for smothered. | -他们已经顾不上你了。 -我还盼着被闷死呢. |
[20:01] | You want smothered? | 你想被闷死? |
[20:02] | How about in school when Mom became cafeteria monitor… | 在学校时,妈妈去 自助餐厅监视 |
[20:05] | to make sure I ate all my food… | 看我是不是吃光了食物 |
[20:07] | kept my sweater on, and sat with her? | 还得穿上毛衣,和她坐在一起。 |
[20:12] | -That was bad. -Yeah. All right? | -那的确很糟 -是啊,行了吧? |
[20:15] | How about when you’d walk to school, and Mom would follow you the whole way? | 那么当你步行去学校, 妈妈一路上跟着你的感觉怎么样? |
[20:20] | -She did? -Yeah, she’d hide from tree to tree. | -她跟着我? -是的,她从一棵树躲到另一棵树 |
[20:26] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天! |
[20:28] | That’s the crazy tree lady from the dreams. | 原来我梦里的疯狂女树怪就是她! |
[20:34] | -Nightmares? -Yeah. | -恶梦? -是的 |
[20:36] | How long did you have them? | 有多长时间了? |
[20:37] | I just had one four days ago. | 四天前还做了一个 |
[20:41] | -That is pretty messed up. -Yeah, it is. | -你可够惨的。 -可不是! |
[20:47] | -So the jumping-canoe guy is…. -Dad. | -这么说那单脚跳的独脚怪是…… -爸爸 |
[20:53] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天哪. |
[20:57] | Thanks for coming over, Raymond. You really did make me feel better. | 谢谢你过来,雷蒙德。 你让我感觉好多了 |
[21:02] | Man, they’re worse than I thought. | 老兄,他们比我想得更坏 |
[21:05] | -l should talk to them. -Want to borrow the dummy? | -我得和他们谈谈 -要不要借你木偶? |
[21:35] | Not so funny without his head, is he? | 没有了脑袋,他就不那么好玩了,是不是? |
[21:39] | What did you do, Dad? I need that. | 你干什么啊,爸爸,我需要这个!. |