时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Boy, that is unbelievable. | 噢,难以置信 |
[00:05] | -Listen to this. -l don’t want to hear it, Frank. | 听这个 我不想听,弗兰克 |
[00:09] | You don’t even know what it is. | 你都不知道是什么? |
[00:11] | I know. lt’s something horrible from the paper… | 我知道, 从报纸来的可怕消息. |
[00:13] | that I don’t need to hear while I’m eating. | 我吃饭的时候不想听这些 |
[00:16] | -Just listen. -l don’t want to hear it, Frank. | 听着就行了 不听,弗兰克 |
[00:19] | -Listen. -Leave me alone. | 听着 别关我 |
[00:21] | -Listen! -No! | 听着 不 |
[00:23] | Dear Abby… | 亲爱的艾比 |
[00:24] | I am a 60-year-old-woman… | 我是个60岁的女人 |
[00:26] | who just found out that my husband of 30 years… | 我刚发现. 30年前的丈夫… |
[00:29] | is also my cousin. | 竟然是我的堂兄 |
[00:32] | “And my husband knew the whole time.” | 而且他知道这件事 |
[00:40] | -What’s the rest? -No. | 接下来.. 没有了. |
[00:41] | -Come on. -You weren’t interested. | 快点 你又不敢兴趣 |
[00:43] | -Come on, let me see the paper. -No. | 拿来,让我看看 不 |
[00:45] | Why did you read that to me? Why? Are you my cousin? | 那你为什么给我都这个 你是我的堂兄? |
[00:52] | That would explain a lot. | 那就能解释为什么….. |
[00:58] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long lsland with my wife, Debra… | 嘿, 我是雷, 我和我妻子黛博拉 住在长岛 |
[01:04] | my 6-year-old daughter and twin 2-year old boys. | 我们有一个6岁大女儿 和一对双胞胎儿子. |
[01:07] | My parents… | 还有我爸妈~~~ |
[01:10] | live across the street. That’s right. | 他们就住在我们对面. 没错~ |
[01:15] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥和他们一起住 |
[01:17] | Now, not every family would defy gravity for you… | 并不是每个家庭都会围着你转 |
[01:20] | but mine would because– | 但是我们家会 因为―――― |
[01:21] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 大家都喜欢雷. |
[01:23] | Hey, you didn’t…. | 嘿,你不是…. |
[01:30] | What’s that thing? | 那是什么? |
[01:31] | It’s a coin sorter. Hermansons are having a garage sale… | 这是个拣币机 赫曼森家门口在搞旧货甩卖 |
[01:35] | and you know how I feel about loose change. | 你知道我怎么看待零钱的 |
[01:37] | Not for me. | 我不要 |
[01:42] | Something else we don’t need. | 尽是些我们不需要的东西 |
[01:44] | Your father’s been bringing home useless junk for 40 years. | 40年来你爸不停地往家里搬没用的垃圾 |
[01:47] | You were item number one. | 你就是头号垃圾 |
[01:53] | We should be having a garage sale, Frank. | 我们也该搞一个旧货甩卖,弗兰克 |
[01:55] | No! No garage sale. | 不,不搞什么甩卖。 |
[01:58] | I’m not lugging everything up from the basement… | 我才不想把所有的东西从地下室里拖出来 |
[02:00] | and then standing out there all day dealing with people. | 然后整天站在那里 和人们打交道 |
[02:05] | People. | 人们 |
[02:07] | I bet Ed’s making a lot of money on that thing. | 我打赌Ed一家从中 赚了不少钱 |
[02:09] | He told me he already made $200. | 他告诉我 他赚了200美元了 |
[02:12] | $200? | 200美元? |
[02:14] | For Hermanson’s crap? | 就赫曼森那些垃圾货? |
[02:17] | We got much better crap than him. | 我们的垃圾比他的好多了 |
[02:21] | We’re having a garage sale. | 我们也要搞一个旧货甩卖 |
[02:23] | No, better. | 不,要更好 |
[02:25] | Make it a yard sale. That’s classier. | 要搞成庭院旧货大甩卖 那样更经典 |
[02:28] | I bet I can sell this thing for $1 5. | 我打赌这个能卖15块 |
[02:31] | That’s pure profit. | 而且是纯利 |
[02:33] | Hey, who took my thing that– | 嘿,谁拿了我的…… |
[02:34] | Hey, listen up. | 嘿,听好了 |
[02:35] | You two got till tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m… | 你们两个要在 明天早上8点以前 |
[02:37] | to get the crap you’re storing in this house out. | 把你们放在这里的垃圾 统统搬出去 |
[02:40] | We’re clearing the place out! | 我们要把地方清出来 |
[02:42] | My God! You’re moving? | 我的天哪,你们要搬家? |
[02:45] | No, we’re having a yard sale. | 不,我们要在院子里搞一个旧货大甩卖 |
[02:48] | Yard sale. For a second, I thought you were moving… | 旧货甩卖 我以为你们要搬家…… |
[02:52] | which would make us so sad. | 我还伤心了一把 |
[02:56] | No, sweetie. | 不,亲爱的 |
[02:58] | We’re not going anywhere, no. | 我们哪也不去 |
[03:04] | No, we’ll always be with you. | 我们会永远在你身边 |
[03:15] | Because I’ll help you move. | 但是我会帮你们搬的 |
[03:21] | Let’s go! Got a half an hour. | 走吧,只有1个半小时了 |
[03:24] | -Yeah, relax. -Move it out! | -知道了,放松点 -快搬出去! |
[03:29] | Take it easy, Dad, all right? | 别紧张,爸爸,行吗? |
[03:30] | Nobody’s at your yard sale yet. The bowling alleys are still open. | 你的院子里还一个人也没有 保龄球馆还没打烊 |
[03:35] | Anything you don’t claim, I’m selling. | 任何东西,只要你不说清楚的 我一律卖掉 |
[03:38] | Listen, if we don’t want it for free… | 听着,这些东西白送 我们都不要 |
[03:40] | what makes you think people are going to pay for it? | 人家凭什么要花钱买它? |
[03:43] | People are idiots. | 人们是白痴 |
[03:49] | Did you know I used to come down here to hide from you? | 还记得吗?我以前常常 到这儿来躲你 |
[03:52] | Yeah? I used to come down here to hide from Dad. | 是吗?我以前常常到 这儿来躲爸爸 |
[03:56] | He used to come down to hide from Mom. | 他常常到这儿来躲妈妈 |
[04:00] | Remember when we all ended up down here at the same time? | 还记得我们同时 被困在这里? |
[04:04] | Then Mom locked us in to teach us a lesson. | 然后妈妈把门锁上 好好教训了我们一顿 |
[04:08] | And Dad shut off the water while she was still in the shower. | 接着爸爸趁她在洗澡时 把水笼头关了 |
[04:13] | -Yeah. -Good times. | -是啊 -好时光 |
[04:18] | All right, let’s get to it. | 好吧,开始干活 |
[04:21] | You know what? This is just…. lt’s too much like work. | 这些也太多了 |
[04:24] | Look, just let Dad sell whatever’s here, that’s all. | 就让爸爸把这些都卖了吧 |
[04:27] | What, are you kidding? This is our childhood. This is who we are. | 你开玩笑吗? 这是我们的童年,这就是我们! |
[04:31] | My handprint turkey. | 我的手绘火鸡 |
[04:39] | That’s a turkey? | 那是火鸡? |
[04:41] | -Yeah. You know, I was a kid. | -Yeah. -是啊,我那时还是个孩子 -我知道 |
[04:43] | Look at this. Look at all this. All this cool school stuff of mine. | 看呀,看呀 都是我上学时候的好东西 |
[04:47] | -Where’s my stuff? -Look at this. | -我的东西在哪? -看这个 |
[04:50] | -l invented this in shop class. -You invented wood? | -这个是我在手工课上发明的 -你发明了木头? |
[04:56] | It’s a bug-killing system. Look, I wrote the directions down. | 这是个杀虫系统 看,我还写下了说明 |
[05:00] | Put bug on block A… | 把虫子放在A木块上 |
[05:02] | and press down with block B until crunching is heard. | 然后把B木块压上去 直到听见碾碎的声音 |
[05:07] | “Rinse and repeat.” | 清洗后可重复使用 |
[05:11] | All these boxes say “Ray” on them. I used to have things, too, you know. | 所有的箱子上都写着“雷” 我应该也有自己的东西的 |
[05:15] | Here you go. Here’s something with your name on it. | 找到了,这个上面有你的名字 |
[05:17] | What? | 什么? |
[05:23] | Your baby shoes? | 你的童鞋? |
[05:29] | Forty years, this is all they saved. | 40年了,他们就留了这个! |
[05:33] | Hector von Fuzzy Pants! | Hector von Fuzzy 裤子! |
[05:40] | Or something. Hector von…. I don’t know. | 或者是别的什么,Hector von…我忘了 |
[05:46] | All right. Come on, hurry up, boys. | 快点,男孩们 |
[05:50] | Your father wants a staff meeting on the lawn in five minutes. | 你爸想5分钟后在草坪上开个员工会议 |
[05:54] | Mom, what are you doing? What are you selling all this stuff for? | 妈,你们在干嘛? 为什么要卖掉这些东西? |
[05:57] | ‘Cause I need this area for your father. | 因为我要帮你爸爸腾个地方 |
[06:00] | See, I’m going to bring down a chair and a television… | 我打算在这儿放一把椅子 一台电视机 |
[06:03] | and I’m going to leave meals at the top of the stairs. | 把食物用篮子吊下来 |
[06:07] | -He’ll be very happy. -Ma, wait. | -他一定很高兴 -妈,等等 |
[06:11] | What’s with these shoes? What’d you save these for? | 这双鞋是怎么回事? 你干嘛放在这儿? |
[06:13] | I don’t know, let me see. | 我不清楚,让我想想 |
[06:17] | I bought these for you for Christmas one year. | 这是有一年我为你 买的圣诞礼物 |
[06:21] | I never got them. | 我从没收到过 |
[06:24] | I must’ve hidden them down here and forgotten to give them to you. | 我肯定是把它们藏在这儿 忘了给你了 |
[06:30] | That’s funny. | 真滑稽 |
[06:39] | Shoes for Christmas. | 圣诞礼物鞋 |
[06:55] | -What’s all that? -This is my whole childhood… | -那是什么东西? -我的整个童年 |
[06:58] | that my parents want to sell to any Zeke with a pickup. | 我父母想把它卖给 某个叫齐克的挑挑拣拣的家伙 |
[07:03] | -Where are we going to keep all this stuff? -Come on, Debra, it’s good stuff. | -我们哪有地方放这些东西? -别这样,黛博拉,这些都是好东西 |
[07:10] | Look. “Ray, 1 969.” | 看,“雷,1969” |
[07:13] | It’s an ashtray. I made it for my dad. He said he loved it. | 这是个烟灰缸,我为爸爸做的 他说他很喜欢 |
[07:16] | He said he would start smoking. | 他还说他会开始抽烟 |
[07:20] | He never did. | 他骗人的 |
[07:22] | Well, when the time comes, you’ll smoke for your children. | 行啊,到时候你为孩子们抽烟好了 |
[07:25] | What you got there? | 你拿了什么东西? |
[07:26] | It’s just clothing the kids have grown out of. | 都是些孩子们穿不下的衣服 |
[07:29] | I was just going to take it over to the yard sale. | 我打算把它们拿到院子里去卖 |
[07:31] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的? -是啊 |
[07:32] | Come on, kids. Got to go to Grandma and Grandpa’s. | 快点,孩子们 该去爷爷奶奶那儿了 |
[07:35] | Ray, just grab that crib, okay? | 雷,把那张婴儿床推出来,OK? |
[07:40] | Go on, Ray. Hurry up. | 快点,雷 |
[07:42] | -We’re getting rid of the cribs? -Yeah. | -我们要把婴儿床处理掉? -没错 |
[07:44] | -What do we need them for anymore? -l don’t know. | -还留着干什么? -我不知道 |
[07:47] | -What? -l don’t know, in case…. | -什么? -我不知道,除非…… |
[07:50] | What? For what? | 什么? |
[07:53] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[07:55] | For all the other kids we’re going to have? | 你还想再要个孩子? |
[07:58] | Why don’t we have 1 0 more and move into a shoe? | 我们不如再生10个 然后搬进一只鞋子里去 |
[08:12] | Hey, Frank. | 嘿,弗兰克 |
[08:13] | Welcome to Honest Frank’s yard of bargains. | 欢迎来到诚实的弗兰克的平价庭院 |
[08:16] | How are you, kids? Okay, what have we here, Debra? | 你们好吗,孩子们? 你带了什么?黛博拉 |
[08:20] | Well, it’s mostly baby stuff. | 差不多都是婴儿用品 |
[08:21] | -Okay, let’s see. The crib goes in Furniture… -Yeah. | -OK,我来看看,婴儿床应该属于家具类 -没错 |
[08:24] | -…clothes in Clothes. -Right. | -衣服放在服装类 -正确 |
[08:27] | Maybe I ought to start an all-baby section. | 也许我该设立一个“婴儿用品区” |
[08:30] | They’re suckers for babies. | 他们喜欢婴儿 |
[08:33] | You know what, Dad? We’ll take care of all this, all right? | 爸爸,这里交给我们吧 |
[08:37] | So we’re going to get rid of all this stuff? | 真的要把它们都处理掉? |
[08:39] | Yeah, and after your dad takes his cut, we get to keep 40%. | 是的,你爸抽掉提成后,我们还剩40% |
[08:44] | Check this out. This thermos. Look at this. | 看看吧,看这个热水瓶 |
[08:47] | Dad, can you give us a second here, please? | 爸,你能不能回避一下? |
[08:49] | You see what I did? I scraped the rust off. | 看我做了什么?我把锈斑都擦掉了 |
[08:51] | Eye appeal is buy appeal. $20. | 吸引眼球就是吸引购买力,20块! |
[08:55] | $20? Nobody’s going to pay that for a used thermos. | 20块?没人会花20块买个旧热水瓶 |
[08:58] | They will if it was used by the Pope. | 他们会买的,如果这个热水瓶是教皇用过的 |
[09:01] | Hey, fellow! You Catholic? You like hot soup? | 嘿,伙计!你是天主教徒吗? 喜欢喝热腾腾的汤吗? |
[09:06] | I can’t believe we saved all this stuff. | 我简直不能想象我们保存了那么多东西 |
[09:09] | What do you think, Ray? Like a buck for a bag of bibs? | 你看看,雷 像不像一个buck for a bag of bibs? |
[09:12] | Buck-a-bag-of-bibs. | |
[09:16] | Can you say that? Just say that. Buck-a-bag-of-bibs. | 你能说吗? 说说看,Buck-a-bag-of-bibs. |
[09:20] | So we’re not going to have any more kids? | 我们真的不再要孩子了? |
[09:22] | -What? Are you serious? -I’m wondering. | -什么?你不是开玩笑吧? -我只是问问 |
[09:26] | I don’t know. Are we supposed to? | 我不知道,你想再要一个? |
[09:29] | I don’t know. I thought that if we weren’t… | 我也不知道,我想我们好像…… |
[09:32] | we both would have known about it. | 还没正式决定不再要孩子 |
[09:36] | I don’t think this is the place to talk about this right now. | 我觉得现在在这里谈这个事 不太合适 |
[09:40] | I wasn’t listening. | 我没在听 |
[09:50] | Listen. | 听着! |
[09:52] | I’m not saying I definitely want more kids. | 我没说我一定再要个孩子 |
[09:55] | I just didn’t know we had made that decision. | 我只是不知道 我们什么时候决定不要孩子了 |
[09:57] | Nobody made an actual decision, Ray. lt’s…. | 我们没有做过什么决定,雷 |
[09:59] | I just thought that since we hadn’t done anything drastic…. | 我只是觉得自从我们没有再激烈地…… |
[10:02] | Drastic? | 激烈地? |
[10:03] | Yes. You know, since we hadn’t…. | 是啊,你知道的 自从我们没有再…… |
[10:06] | Snip-snip. | 剪啊剪 |
[10:11] | We could maybe…. | 我们也许能…… |
[10:13] | What? | 什么? |
[10:14] | I don’t know. Maybe we could have more kids. | 我不知道 我们也许能再要个孩子 |
[10:16] | -Excuse me. I couldn’t help overhearing. -God. | -打扰一下,我忍不住偷听了 -老天 |
[10:20] | Are we talking about having more children? | 你们在谈要孩子的事吗? |
[10:23] | Ma, look, this is between me and Debra, okay? | 妈,听着,这是我和黛博拉之间的事,OK? |
[10:25] | Yeah, and I don’t think that this is the place to do this. | 是啊,而且这里根本不是谈这个的地方! |
[10:30] | Raymond, what did you mean by “snip-snip”? | 雷蒙德,你刚才说“剪啊剪”是什么意思? |
[10:36] | God, now I got to have that dream. | 老天,现在我又要做这个恶梦了 |
[10:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[10:46] | Dad wants me to keep an eye on that one in Sporting Goods. | 爸爸要我在这儿 盯着那个看体育器材的家伙 |
[10:50] | You really think Mrs. Scarpula’s gonna steal cross-country skis? | 你真以为斯卡普拉太太 会偷这副越野雪橇? |
[10:54] | Not on my watch. | 在我眼皮底下就不会 |
[10:59] | Hey, you two porcupines. | 嘿,你们这两头豪猪 |
[11:02] | I need you to bring that sofa bed up from the basement. | 去把沙发床从地下室抬上来 |
[11:05] | Old Lucky? I mean, Old Musty? | 老幸运号?我是说,老土冒? |
[11:09] | Listen, I haven’t told your mother yet… | 听着,我还没告诉你妈…… |
[11:11] | but I’m fixing a little area for her down there. | 我在这下面帮她清出了一小块地方 |
[11:16] | A little area? | 一小块地方? |
[11:17] | I’m gonna bring down her sewing machine, maybe a folding chair, maybe a hot plate. | 我会给她一台缝纫机 一张折叠椅,或者一块电热板 |
[11:21] | She’ll love it. She can stay down there all day. | 她会喜欢的,可以整天呆在那 |
[11:25] | -Sounds like a sweatshop, Dad. -No, I’ll give her a little fan. | -听起来像个低报酬的血汗工厂 -不,我会给她吹点风的 |
[11:32] | Debra, would you help me price these things? | 黛博拉,能不能帮我写价格? |
[11:35] | If we look busy, then nobody will bother us. | 如果我们看起来很忙,就没人会来烦我们了 |
[11:37] | But that doesn’t work. I just was trying to look busy. | 没用的,我刚才就一直装着很忙 |
[11:41] | Can I let you in on a little secret? | 我跟你说个秘密怎么样? |
[11:44] | -l wanted to have more children, too. -We don’t want to have more children. | -我也曾想再要个孩子的 -可我们不想再要了 |
[11:50] | If I overheard correctly, Raymond does. | 如果我没听错,雷蒙德想要 |
[11:55] | Listen, I wanted to have another baby… | 我曾想再要个孩子 |
[11:58] | but Frank wouldn’t even hear of it. And I was just crushed. | 但是弗兰克根本不听,于是我就屈服了 |
[12:03] | You know, I love my boys, but I always wanted a little girl, too. | 我爱我的男孩们 但我总想再要个小女孩 |
[12:08] | You know what I used to do? | 你知道我以前怎么做的吗? |
[12:10] | I used to put Robbie in a little pink dress and dance him around the room. | 我给罗比穿粉红色的小裙子 让他在房间里跳舞 |
[12:18] | You got any pictures of that? | 你有那个的照片吗? |
[12:22] | The reason I bring it up is that… | 我跟你说这个的用意是…… |
[12:24] | well, we’re not getting any younger, dear. | 我们不会越来越年轻的,亲爱的 |
[12:27] | And you want to plant your seedlings… | 你应该…… |
[12:30] | before winter comes and everything freezes over. | 在冬天到来万物冰冻以前就播好种子 |
[12:33] | Jeez! | 天啊! |
[12:37] | You can’t talk to her. | 都不能跟她说话了 |
[12:40] | -All right! Easy! Stop pushing it, Robert. -I’m not pushing. | -慢点!别拉了,罗伯特 -我没拉 |
[12:44] | I think I’m losing my grip. I’m putting it down. | 我抓不住了,我要放手了 |
[12:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:51] | I told you I’m putting it down. | 我说过我要放手了 |
[12:53] | You told me while you were putting it down. | 你一边放手一边跟我说的 |
[12:55] | -You’re just slow. -Yeah. | -你反应慢 -是啊 |
[12:57] | Yeah, you used to do that to me on the seesaw. “I’m getting off!” Boom! | 以前玩跷跷板的时候你也是这么对我的 “我要放了”――砰! |
[13:03] | Chuckleheads, this ain’t the employee lounge. | 傻瓜们,这里不是员工休息室 |
[13:06] | I got a rube out there I think I can unload this on. | 我找了个乡下人,可以把这个卖出去 |
[13:09] | Take it easy, Dad. This thing weighs a ton, all right? | 小心点,爸爸 这些东西有一吨重 |
[13:12] | Then open it up and pull the mattress out. | 那就把它打开,把床垫拉出来 |
[13:15] | What are you two, sharing a brain? | 你们两个是什么?联体婴儿吗? |
[13:19] | I’ll use this cushion to keep him on the hook. | 我会先用这些床垫吊住他 |
[13:26] | There you go. | 开始吧 |
[13:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:34] | Ready, one, two, three. | 准备,一、二、三! |
[13:48] | We were too close to the table. | 我们离桌子太近了 |
[13:52] | Stupid couch. Stupid…. | 蠢沙发!蠢死了 |
[13:56] | Don’t take your problems with Debra out on the sofa bed. | 别把你和黛博拉的矛盾发泄在沙发床上 |
[13:59] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[14:01] | I know the situation. You know, the kid thing. You and Debra. | 我知道情况 孩子的事,你和黛博拉 |
[14:06] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪儿听来的? |
[14:09] | It’s all over the yard. | 院子里都传遍了 |
[14:13] | -What? -Don’t worry. | -什么? -别担心 |
[14:15] | What’s said in the yard stays in the yard. | 院子里说的事,就只会在院子里传 |
[14:19] | Why is everybody talking about this except me and Debra? | 为什么除了我和黛博拉 每个人都要谈论这件事? |
[14:22] | We’re all wondering about that, too. | 我们也都想知道 |
[14:24] | And let me just say this, okay? Debra has a point, Ray. | 我来说一句吧,黛博拉有道理 |
[14:27] | It’s a lot of work raising kids. There you are at the office… | 抚养孩子是很辛苦的 而你只是坐在办公室里 |
[14:30] | then you come breezing home. | 然后轻松地回家 |
[14:32] | “Look what I wrote! Where’s my dinner?” How much help are you, really? | “看我写了什么?我的晚饭在哪?” 你真正帮了多少忙? |
[14:39] | -What do you know about it? -Yeah, that’s right, huh? | -你怎么知道的? -被我说中了吧?嗯? |
[14:42] | What could I know? I’m just Robert. | 我怎么会知道?我只是罗伯特 |
[14:44] | I don’t have any kids. I’m a reproductive cul-de-sac. | 我又没孩子,我是个断子绝孙的可怜虫 |
[14:51] | -Okay. Just fold this up, please. -l could still have kids, you know. | -好吧,把这个折起来 -我可以有孩子的 |
[14:55] | I know, Robert. | 我知道,罗伯特 |
[14:59] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们两个在说什么呢? |
[15:00] | -Don’t worry, Deb. I’m on your side. -You’re on my side? | -别担心,黛博,我站在你这边 -你站在我这边? |
[15:04] | That’s right, and I’m not the only one. | 是的,而且不止我一个 |
[15:07] | I don’t believe this, Ray. What are you doing? | 我简直不敢相信,雷 你们在干什么啊? |
[15:10] | Hey, listen. | 嘿,听着 |
[15:16] | I just wanted to talk about it, that’s all. You just…. | 我只是想谈一谈这事,仅此而已 |
[15:19] | You assumed that we were done having kids. | 你已经决定我们不再要孩子了 |
[15:21] | -l don’t know that I’m done yet. -Well, I am. | -而我不知道我们已经做了这个决定 -我知道 |
[15:26] | You know what? Why don’t I just get this out of your way, okay? | 我看我还是先把这个拿出去吧 |
[15:36] | It’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
[15:46] | You know what? I might be a while. | 知道吗?我还得有一会 |
[15:50] | Hey, there’s a sucker out here who just paid sticker price on the crib. | 嘿,有个家伙按标价买了婴儿床 |
[15:54] | -The crib? -Yeah. | -婴儿床? -是的 |
[15:55] | I need one of you two numbskulls to go put it in her car before she sees the teeth marks. | 你们两个笨蛋在她看到那些牙印以前 帮她把婴儿床抬到车上去 |
[16:00] | -I’m gonna go. -Ray. | -我得走了 -雷 |
[16:04] | And Mrs. Scarpula’s on your side, too. | 斯卡普拉太太也站在你这边 |
[16:09] | -Listen– -Thanks. | -听着…… -谢谢 |
[16:11] | -lt’s the green minivan. -Yeah. | -就是那辆绿色的小货车 -好的 |
[16:13] | There’s been a misunderstanding. This crib’s not for sale. | 这里恐怕有点误会 这摇篮不卖 |
[16:15] | -What? -Yeah. Sorry. | -什么? -是的,抱歉 |
[16:18] | -But I already bought it. -Dad, give this woman a refund, please? | -但我已经买下了 -爸爸,把钱退给她 |
[16:22] | I’m sorry, lady. All sales are final. | 抱歉,女士。这已经是最后的大甩卖了 |
[16:25] | But I want the crib. | 但我想要这个摇篮 |
[16:28] | No, Dad, we’re not selling this crib. Please give her her money back. | 不,爸爸,这摇篮我们不卖 快把钱退给她 |
[16:31] | What have you been smoking? | 你吃错什么药了? |
[16:34] | -Give her the crib. -Stop it. No. | -把摇篮给她 -快停下,不! |
[16:37] | Dad, I’m not selling the crib. Please, how much did you pay for this? | 爸爸,我不会卖这个摇篮的。 不好意思,你付了多少钱? |
[16:40] | -Ray, come on. What are you doing? -He’s blowing the sale. | -雷,别这样,你到底想干吗? -他想毁了这笔买卖 |
[16:43] | -You’re fired. -Look, we’re not selling the crib. Here. | -你被解雇了! -这摇篮我们不卖,给你 |
[16:47] | -Here’s $40. -She only paid $30! | -这里是40块钱 -她只付了30块! |
[16:49] | -l don’t care! Please let go. -Ray! | -无所谓了,快点放手 -雷! |
[16:52] | It’s Raymond’s crib. They’re gonna need it. | 这是雷蒙德夫妇的摇篮 他们还会用得着的 |
[16:54] | -No, we’re not. -I’m gonna need it Thursday. | -不,我们用不着了! -我星期四就要用了! |
[16:57] | Marie, stop. Robert, help. | 玛丽,快停下。罗伯特,快来帮忙 |
[17:00] | -Ray, give her the crib. -No. | -雷,把摇篮给她 -不! |
[17:01] | -What do you mean, no? -l want another baby. | -你到底想干什么? -我还想再要个孩子! |
[17:34] | That is one special kind of idiot. | 那是个特殊的白痴 |
[17:38] | Excuse me. Sir? | 打扰一下,先生 |
[17:40] | How much for these photos of the cute little girl in the pink dress? | 这个穿着粉红裙子的可爱小姑娘的照片怎么卖? |
[17:54] | -Ray. -What? | -雷 -什么事? |
[17:59] | -You want to talk? -Do you? | -你想跟我谈谈吗? -你想吗? |
[18:03] | Everybody in the yard thinks we should. | 院子里所有的人都觉得我们该谈谈 |
[18:09] | Look, it’s just that…. | 这只是…… |
[18:12] | That mean pregnant lady was taking our crib. | 那个小心眼的孕妇想要夺走我们的摇篮 |
[18:17] | I just wanted to stop and think about it for a second, that’s all. | 我只是想先阻止她,让我再考虑一下 仅此而已 |
[18:20] | Okay. Let’s think about it. | 好吧,让我们考虑一下 |
[18:25] | Another baby. | 再要个孩子 |
[18:30] | We have three. | 我们已经有三个了 |
[18:33] | Yeah, but it’s really not like three… | 是啊,但感觉不像三个 |
[18:37] | because the twins were kind of like a twofer. | 双胞胎不能算两个 |
[18:42] | You know, I gave birth to them, Ray. | 他们是我自己生的,雷 |
[18:44] | Believe me. We have three. | 相信我,我们的确有三个 |
[18:50] | Look, I’m not saying that I want more kids… | 我不是说我想再要个孩子 |
[18:52] | but to say that we’re never gonna have any more…. | 而是觉得我们永远不再要孩子了…… |
[18:58] | I don’t know. I mean…. | 我不知道,我是说…… |
[19:01] | Remember when they were born and they were so little and stuff? | 还记得他们刚出生的时候吗? 那么小,一丁点大的小东西 |
[19:07] | I like that, you know? When they’re little. | 我喜欢那种感觉,知道吗? 我喜欢他们那么小 |
[19:12] | I don’t know. Don’t you like that? | 我不知道,难道你不喜欢? |
[19:15] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[19:26] | -My God. -Ma. | -我的天哪 -妈! |
[19:29] | -Can we be alone, please? -No. | -能让我们单独呆会吗?拜托! -不! |
[19:33] | I mean, I’m happy that you and Debra are working things out… | 我是说,你和黛博拉 能坐下来解决这件事我很高兴 |
[19:37] | but please, this is my kitchen. | 但是拜托啊,这可是我的厨房! |
[19:42] | We’re talking, Ma, that’s all. | 我们在说话,妈,只是说话罢了 |
[19:45] | Okay, but I’m just outside… | 好吧,但我就在门外 |
[19:47] | and I could come back any minute. | 随时可能进来 |
[19:53] | That’s just like at our house. | 这就像在我们自己家~ |
[19:56] | Look at this. Look at how small these are. | 看这个,多小啊 |
[19:59] | Yeah, and look at the purple stain. | 是啊,看看这块紫色的污迹 |
[20:02] | You remember how that got there? | 还记得怎么弄上去的? |
[20:03] | That’s you trying to give Michael his medicine in the dark. | 你试图摸黑喂麦克吃药 |
[20:08] | And we all got that cold. You remember? | 结果我们都感冒了,还记得吗? |
[20:14] | And I think Ally had a mouthful of tuna fish… | 还有那次艾丽冲你打了个喷嚏 |
[20:18] | when she sneezed all over you. | 把满嘴的金枪鱼喷了你一脸 |
[20:23] | Nobody got any sleep that week. | 那个星期谁也没能好好睡一觉 |
[20:27] | Or ever since. | 以后也是 |
[20:30] | I’m just saying think about it. | 我的意思是,想想这些吧 |
[20:36] | More kids. | 更多的孩子 |
[20:45] | Can we give back the ones we already have? | 我们能不能退回去一个? |
[20:48] | Not without a receipt. | 没有收据不退 |
[20:52] | I’m sorry. Look, I don’t know what I was thinking. | 对不起,我也不知道自己刚才在说什么 |
[20:55] | I’m going to put these back on the table. Here… | 我要把这些放回去 |
[20:59] | don’t think anybody’s going to want that. | 这个大概没人会要的 |
[21:03] | You okay, Ray? | 你没事吧?雷 |
[21:07] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[21:34] | Please tell me we had a sister. | 我们是不是有个姐妹? |
[21:43] | Right this way, my friend. | 请走这边,我的朋友 |
[21:45] | Don, is it? | 丹,是不是? |
[21:48] | I don’t know whether I should let you lie down on this… | 我不知道我是否应该 让你躺上去…… |
[21:51] | because once you are on it, you are never gonna want to get up. | 因为一旦你躺上去,就再也不想起来了 |
[21:59] | Floating on a cloud, huh? | 感觉像飘在云端,是不是? |
[22:02] | -lt’s like a pole digging in my back. -Don’t worry about that. | -好像有个小凸起顶着我的背 -别担心 |
[22:11] | You know, it comes with a thermos. | 知道吗,买这个还赠送一只热水瓶 |
[22:17] | Are you Catholic? | 你是天主教徒吗? |