时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | It’s 3:45, Ray. | 3点45了,雷 |
[00:07] | These pants are too big. What’s the story here? | 裤子太肥了. 怎么这是 |
[00:09] | You got to clamp them. Here, turn around. | 你的弄一下裤钩,这儿,拉紧一些 |
[00:11] | -Clamp them? -Yeah. | 钩住它? 对 |
[00:13] | Adjust it like that. | 调一下这个东西 |
[00:17] | Well. | 噢 |
[00:19] | What? | 什么? |
[00:21] | Here’s your problem, you’ve got no rear end. | 是你的问题,都没有屁股了. |
[00:24] | Yeah. | 也许 |
[00:26] | God, I married Gumby. | 天啊,我嫁给了貔貅. |
[00:28] | Yeah. That’s okay, though… | 还好,尽管… |
[00:31] | because as a couple, we average at normal size! | 平均一下,咱们的臀尾还算正常水平. |
[00:38] | Hi, I’m Ray, and I live here in Long lsland with my wife, Debra… | 嘿, 我是雷, 我和我妻子黛博拉 住在长岛 |
[00:43] | my 6-year-old daughter and twin 2-year-old boys. | 我们有一个6岁大女儿 和一对双胞胎儿子. |
[00:47] | My parents… | 还有我爸妈~~~ |
[00:50] | live across the street. That’s right. | 他们就住在我们对面. 没错~ |
[00:55] | And my brother lives with them. | 我哥哥和他们一起住 |
[00:57] | Now, not every family will defy gravity for you… | 并不是每个家庭都会围着你转 |
[00:59] | but mine would, because– | 但是我们家会 因为―――― |
[01:01] | Everybody loves Raymond. | 大家都喜欢雷. |
[01:03] | Hey, you didn’t…. | 嘿,你不是…. |
[01:10] | And by the way, the collar goes over the bow tie. | 顺便告诉你 衬衫领子盖住蝴蝶结了. |
[01:13] | It does? | 是吗? |
[01:14] | Yes, and the cuff links face out. God. | 是,袖扣应该面朝外,天那! |
[01:18] | This is like dressing a chimp. | 象一只爱打扮的黑猩猩 |
[01:22] | How did you ever get ready for our wedding? | 你以前是怎么准备我们德婚礼的? |
[01:24] | Mommy. | 妈咪包办 |
[01:26] | Oh, that’s right. | 哦, 那很好。 |
[01:29] | I had blocked out the fact that you were 30 and still living at home. | 我忘了一个事实―― 你30岁的时候仍然住在家里 |
[01:34] | -Twenty-nine. -Yeah, whatever. | -是啊,管他呢 |
[01:36] | By the way, I’m not dancing at this thing, okay? So don’t even ask. | 顺便提一句,我不想跳舞,OK? 所以问都不用问了 |
[01:40] | -Come on! I want to dance with you! -No. | -别这样,我想和你跳舞! -不行 |
[01:45] | When I dance, people think I’m looking for my keys. | 我跳起舞来,别人还以为我在找钥匙 |
[01:50] | Yes, but if you dance with me, then you can look for my keys. | 但要是你跟我跳,你可以找我的钥匙 |
[01:54] | No. Sorry, no. | 不行,对不起 |
[01:56] | You are so unromantic! | 你一点都不浪漫! |
[01:58] | Well, you know I don’t like dancing. | 你知道我不喜欢跳舞的 |
[02:00] | You know I do like dancing. | 你知道我喜欢跳! |
[02:03] | Then why did you marry me? | 那你干嘛嫁给我? |
[02:07] | Well? | 怎样? |
[02:11] | I’m thinking. | 我在考虑 |
[02:22] | Okay. | 十年前 |
[03:30] | Okay, all right, coming. | 哦,来了来了 |
[03:42] | -Hey, Ray! -Whoa. No. | -嘿,雷 -哇哦,不 |
[03:45] | I told you the Knicks would win. | 我就说尼克队会赢的 |
[03:47] | What do you got to eat? lt’s Tuesday. Manicotti, right? | 有什么吃的? 今天是星期四,通心粉,对不对? |
[03:50] | No, Kevin! No, you’re not hungry. You guys gotta get out of here. | 不行,凯文。你们不饿 你们得赶快离开这儿 |
[03:53] | -You wanna go to the track? -No. | -你要去马场? -不 |
[03:54] | Come on, that horse is running, I know the trainer. | 那匹马正在跑,我认识驯马师 |
[03:57] | -Yeah. That doesn’t mean he’s gonna win. -Yeah, but we can feed him after. | -那不代表他会赢 -是啊,但我们可以在那之后喂他 |
[04:02] | You hold your hand flat– | 要稳稳地抓住…… |
[04:04] | Guys, please. Come on, you gotta leave, all right? | 伙计们,拜托,你们该走了,行吗? |
[04:06] | You got to. Debra’s coming over. | 你们该走了,黛博拉要来了 |
[04:08] | Debra. I don’t know how you got so lucky. | 黛博拉。我真不知道你怎么那么走运 |
[04:11] | I don’t either, and I don’t need to draw her attention to it, okay? Come on. | 我也不知道。但没必要让她也注意到这点,OK? |
[04:15] | -She’s hot, you know? -Yeah, I know. | -她很正点,是不是? -是的,我知道 |
[04:17] | -No, I mean, she’s really hot. -l know that, Kevin. | -我是说,她真的很正点 -我知道!凯文 |
[04:20] | -She is hot. You know, the guys at work– -All right, guys! I know she’s hot! | -她正点极了。那些家伙们…… -行了,伙计们,我知道她很正点! |
[04:24] | Did you tell her Newsday promoted you to a columnist? | 你有没有告诉她《每日新闻》升你当专栏作家了? |
[04:27] | I’m doing that tonight. Come on! | 今晚我会告诉她的,快走吧 |
[04:29] | Hey, what’s the story on the Jell-O? | 嘿,JELL-O(一种果冻)怎么样? |
[04:31] | It’s to go. You’ve got to take it out. | 快走,把这个也拿走好了 |
[04:34] | We just got here. | 我们才刚到这儿 |
[04:35] | Come on, I’m asking her to marry me. | 行了,我一会要向她求婚 |
[04:45] | -Tonight? -Yeah. | -今晚? -是的 |
[04:48] | Yes, I just got the job so I’m asking her. | 是的,我刚得到了那份工作,所以我要向她求婚 |
[04:53] | You’re asking Debra to marry you tonight? | 你今晚要向黛博拉求婚? |
[04:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:00] | What’s she gonna say? | 她会怎么说? |
[05:06] | She’s gonna say, “Why are Kevin and Andy here?” | 她会说:“为什么凯文和安迪会在这儿?” |
[05:13] | Come on, guys, you gotta go. | 快点,伙计们,你们该走了 |
[05:15] | Where do we go? | 我们去哪儿? |
[05:18] | This is all so sudden. | 这太突然了 |
[05:21] | -Congratulations. -Yeah, thanks. | -祝贺你 -谢谢 |
[05:24] | -Hi, guys. -Hi. | -嗨,大家好 -嗨 |
[05:28] | What’s wrong with them? | 他们怎么了? |
[05:30] | They wanted Jell-O, and it’s not for them. I told them. | 他们想要Jell-O,但这不能给他们 我告诉他们了 |
[05:37] | Guess what? | 猜猜是什么? |
[05:40] | Carrots instead of potato chips. Fatty, huh? | 胡萝卜代替薯片。肥肉,嗯? |
[05:44] | -lt’s muscle. -Hi, fatty. Hi, little heinie. | -这是肌肉 -嘿,肥肉。嘿,肥屁股 |
[05:49] | Here, that’s for you. | 给你的 |
[05:51] | Well, no, wait. | 等一等 |
[05:52] | I told you to get one of your romantic, mushy movies you always like to see. | 我说过叫你带一些浪漫的片子过来的 你爱看那些 |
[05:56] | Yeah, but you love this one. We’ll see mine next week. | 但你喜欢看这个 下个礼拜再看我那些 |
[05:59] | It’s Planet of the Apes. | 是猿猴星球 |
[06:03] | Yeah, but didn’t you say that was a classic? Monkeys riding horses. | 是啊,你不是说过这很经典吗? 猴子骑着马 |
[06:10] | Yeah, I mean, it’s classic… | 我是说过,很经典…… |
[06:11] | but, I don’t know, you gotta be like in the mood for it. | 但是……你也许没心情 |
[06:14] | Why don’t we just sit? | 我们干嘛不就安静地坐一会呢? |
[06:20] | I’ll sit over here. | 我坐这边 |
[06:26] | And we’ll just…. You know what we’ll do? We’ll eat some carrot sticks… | 我们……你知道么? 我们来吃一点胡萝卜条…… |
[06:30] | and we’ll talk. | 还有聊聊天 |
[06:33] | Ray, I told you, I’m not having sex on your mom’s plastic couch. | 雷,我告诉过你 我不会在你妈妈的塑料沙发上和你做爱 |
[06:40] | But I don’t want…. | 但我不想…… |
[06:45] | No, I don’t want sex, all right? | 我不是想做爱 |
[06:48] | I want a carrot, that’s all. | 我只想吃块胡萝卜,仅此而已 |
[06:54] | Okay, we’ll go to your room. Come on. | 我们去你房间,来吧 |
[06:56] | -What? No, wait. No! -What do you mean no? | -什么?等一下,不行 -你说不行是什么意思? |
[06:59] | No, I mean, no for now. Yes, in a few minutes. | 我是说,现在不行。 等一会会 |
[07:04] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[07:06] | All right, just sit down. Sit down. | 行了,快坐下。坐下 |
[07:11] | Something happened. I want to show you something. | 发生了一些事 我想给你看样东西 |
[07:15] | This is the early edition of tomorrow’s Newsday… | 这是明天《每日新闻》的预刊 |
[07:19] | and I wanted to show you something before anybody else knows about it. | 在别人知道以前,我想第一个告诉你 |
[07:23] | What happened? Did you do something illegal? | 发生什么事了? 你干了违法的事? |
[07:28] | No. | 不是 |
[07:30] | There’s this great column. I want you to read it. | 有个不错的专栏 我希望你看一看 |
[07:34] | It’s from this new guy. Here it is. He’s a great writer… | 是个新人写的,在这里 他是个了不起的作家 |
[07:38] | even though he is a little weird-looking. Look at his picture. | 即便他的长相有点怪 看看他的照片 |
[07:43] | Yeah, he’s weird-looking. | 他长得很怪吧 |
[07:46] | Oh, my God! | 哦,我的天哪 |
[07:48] | -God, when did this happen? -lt happened Monday. | -天哪,什么时候的事? -星期一 |
[07:51] | I didn’t even tell my family yet. I wanted you to be the first to see it. | 我连我家人都没告诉 我希望你是第一个知道的人 |
[07:55] | “More than a game by Raymond Barone.” | “不仅仅是比赛――雷蒙德・巴龙撰写” |
[07:58] | Oh, my God! Oh, Ray! | 哦,我的天哪! 哦,雷! |
[08:00] | I’m so happy for you. | 我太高兴了 |
[08:04] | Whoops! | 喔~~ |
[08:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:10] | You guys finishing up or just starting? | 你们是结束了还是刚开始? |
[08:15] | Dad! Come on, what are you doing back here? | 爸爸,你到底想干嘛? |
[08:18] | Relax, Romeo, I forgot my driving glasses. | 放轻松,罗密欧 我忘了我的驾驶眼镜 |
[08:24] | I would have kept going, but your mother thinks I hit a deer. | 我本想将就着算了 不过你妈硬说我撞了一只鹿 |
[08:30] | -Ray, tell your dad. -No, not now. | -雷,快告诉你爸爸 -不,现在不行 |
[08:33] | -What, did you break something? -No. | -怎么了?你打破东西了? -不是 |
[08:36] | Look, Frank. | 看看,弗兰克 |
[08:37] | Wait, what is it? | 这是什么? |
[08:39] | Hey, it’s you. | 嘿,这是你 |
[08:41] | Yeah, it’s his column. He’s a columnist. | 是他的专栏,他是个专栏作家 |
[08:44] | Holy crap. | 我靠! |
[08:47] | A columnist? | 专栏作家? |
[08:49] | But Newsday is like a real paper. | 《每日新闻》可是份正儿八经的报纸 |
[08:51] | Yeah, well, I guess I slipped through the cracks. | 我猜我捡了个大便宜 |
[08:53] | Wait, I wanna read this. | 等等,我要读一读 |
[08:55] | It’s not every day a son of mine amounts to something. | 我儿子是个人物,这可不是每天都有的好事 |
[08:57] | Dad, please, come on, Mom’s waiting for you in the car now. | 爸爸,别这样 妈还在车里等你 |
[09:00] | She’s fine. I cracked the window. | 她不会有事的,我把窗玻璃打破了 |
[09:03] | Dad, please, give it to me. | 爸爸,把它给我 |
[09:05] | As a boy, sports was the only way I could connect with my father. | “作为一个小男孩,体育是维系着 我和父亲的唯一桥梁” |
[09:10] | The first game he took me to was at Yankee Stadium when I was eight. | “他带我看的第一场比赛 是我八岁时的杨基体育场” |
[09:14] | Bobby Murcer homered in the ninth to win it. | “博比・姆斯9场全垒打获胜” |
[09:18] | I thought nothing could be more thrilling. | “我想没有什么比这更令人兴奋的了” |
[09:20] | Then on the ride home, my father talked to me. | “在回家的路上,爸爸和我谈论着比赛” |
[09:24] | He listened. He shared his passion for sports with me. | “他静静地听着,和我分享着 他对于体育的热情” |
[09:28] | I love sports for many reasons now… | “如今,出于很多原因,我热爱体育” |
[09:30] | but I have to say that what drew me to the games as a young boy… | “但我得承认,在我还是个小男孩时 真正把我带进体育殿堂里的” |
[09:34] | “was the ride home.” | “还是那段回家的路” |
[09:39] | What, are you saying I didn’t talk to you? | 你说我不跟你沟通? |
[09:43] | What is this? Isthat what you’re saying? | 你是不是这个意思? |
[09:47] | That’s not what I’m saying. Now, please, don’t read any more. | 我没那么说,别再念了 |
[09:50] | Frank, I’m in the car. | 弗兰克,我在车里! |
[09:53] | What are you doing reading the newspaper? | 你怎么读起报纸来了? |
[09:56] | He’s reading Ray’s column. | 他在读雷的专栏 |
[09:57] | Yeah, I’m reading about how terrible I was. | 是的,我在读我有多可怕 |
[10:01] | Ray’s column? | 雷的专栏? |
[10:02] | Your son is the new sports columnist for Newsday. | 你儿子是《每日新闻》的体育专栏作家了 |
[10:09] | Okay, Mom. | 好了,妈 |
[10:11] | I knew you’d do it. You’re a writer. I told you he was smart. | 我就知道你行的,你是个作家! 我说他很聪明吧? |
[10:15] | -Let me see that. -Hey, let go. lt’s about me. | -让我看看 -别看了,是写我的 |
[10:18] | Dad, will you please give me the newspaper? | 爸爸,你把报纸给我好吗? |
[10:20] | -l didn’t connect with you? -Dad, you’re not…. Give it to me, Dad. | -我不跟你沟通? -爸爸,不是的……把报纸给我! |
[10:24] | I’m trying to connect with you. Get away from me. | 我一直在跟你沟通! 离我远点! |
[10:27] | You’re not supposed to read it. | 你不应该读的! |
[10:29] | What are you afraid of? I’m finishing this! | 你怕什么?让我读完 |
[10:31] | I’m hoping sports will bring me closer to someone else in my life. | “我希望体育能把我和生命中 的某些人拉得更近” |
[10:35] | The person who will be sitting next to me reading this. | “某个坐在我身边,读着这篇文章的人” |
[10:38] | “Debra, will you marry me?” | “黛博拉,嫁给我好吗?” |
[10:52] | For that last part, he was supposed to be down on one knee. | 在最后这个环节 他本应该单膝下跪的 |
[10:57] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[10:58] | Dad, what did you do? | 爸爸,瞧你做了什么! |
[11:05] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[11:07] | Raymond just asked Debra to marry him. | 雷蒙德刚向黛博拉求婚了 |
[11:10] | Well, technically. | 理论上是 |
[11:13] | -And? -And…. | -然后呢? -然后…… |
[11:19] | Yes! | 我愿意! |
[11:27] | Congratulations to you both. | 祝贺你们两个 |
[11:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:33] | I’m so pleased. | 我太高兴了 |
[11:35] | -And Raymond got his own column today. -And his picture in the paper. | -雷蒙德今天得到了他的专栏 -他的照片上报纸了 |
[11:40] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[11:42] | I can’t believe it! | 我简直不敢相信 |
[12:04] | Read your column. | 看了你的专栏 |
[12:07] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[12:09] | Pretty good. The stuff about Dad and the ride home. | 很不错。关于爸爸和回家的路那段 |
[12:15] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:18] | You know, I was there, too. | 当时我也在那儿 |
[12:22] | Yeah, I know. I know, I was going to mention you, but the column’s so– | 我知道,我本来想提你的 但是专栏…… |
[12:26] | No. | 算了 |
[12:37] | Anyway, congratulations on the column. | 不管怎样,恭喜你的专栏 |
[12:41] | And the engagement. | 还有订婚 |
[12:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:48] | I was wondering… | 我想知道…… |
[12:51] | if you wanted to be best man and all? | 你能当我的男傧相吗? |
[12:57] | -Me? -Yeah. | -我? -是的 |
[13:01] | That would be an honor. | 那是我的荣耀 |
[13:06] | Good, ’cause you’re definitely in the running. | 很好,但你得参加选拔赛 |
[13:10] | -I’m kidding. lt’s you. -So, it’s me? | -我开玩笑的,就你了 -真的? |
[13:12] | -lt’s you. You’re in. -You’re kidding around. | -就是你了 -你不是又在开玩笑吧? |
[13:14] | -You’re in. -Good. Best man, yeah. | -是你 -太好了,男傧相 |
[13:17] | That’ll be good, best man. | 真不错,男傧相 |
[13:19] | That was crazy. Wasn’t that crazy last night? | 昨晚太疯狂了,不是吗? |
[13:21] | God, I couldn’t even give Debra the ring. | 天哪,我甚至没把戒指给黛博拉 |
[13:24] | Why don’t you have Dad give it to her? | 为什么不叫爸爸交给她? |
[13:27] | Yeah, I get it. | 是啊,我知道了 |
[13:30] | I can’t believe you proposed in front all of them. | 你竟然在那么多人面前提出来 |
[13:38] | -Wait a minute. -What? | -等一下 -怎么了? |
[13:43] | -What if she wanted to say no? -What do you mean? | -她原本该不会想拒绝的吧? -你什么意思? |
[13:48] | She was in front of the whole family. She had to say yes. | 她在我们全家人的面前,她必须得答应 |
[13:52] | Come on. | 算了吧 |
[13:53] | Plus, I put it in the paper. | 而且,我都写在报纸上了 |
[13:55] | Oh, no, why did I do that? | 哦,不,我干嘛那么做? |
[13:59] | She couldn’t say no. | 她根本没法拒绝 |
[14:01] | Oh, my God. I am a jackass. | 哦天哪,我是头蠢驴 |
[14:06] | I think you’re supposed to put the accent on the “jack.” | 你应该把重音放在“蠢”字上 |
[14:10] | Oh, God, what did I do? | 哦,天哪,我干了什么! |
[14:12] | I’m like one of those losers at the ball game that rents a blimp. | 我就像那些输掉比赛、租个热气球的家伙 |
[14:17] | “Marry me, Hilda.” Yeah. | “嫁给我,希尔达” |
[14:20] | Hilda can’t say no. They’ll throw beer on her. | 希尔达不可能说“不” 因为他们会向她扔啤酒罐 |
[14:24] | Would you stop, okay? | 你别说了,行吗? |
[14:25] | Think about it. Really. She’s hot, right? | 想想看,她那么优秀 |
[14:28] | -Yeah, you know, the guys at the precinct– -Okay. | -是啊,管辖区的那些家伙…… -行了 |
[14:34] | So why me? I mean…. Well, look at me. | 为什么会选我? 我是说……看看我 |
[14:38] | Look at me, man. I mean, from the front, all right, I’m okay. | 看看我,老兄 从正面看,我还行 |
[14:42] | I can get by from the front. But look at my profile. | 我的正面还算过得去 但看看我的侧面 |
[14:47] | I’m a flamingo. | 我是只火烈鸟 |
[14:51] | Everybody thinks I’m the weird one. | 每个人都觉得我长得更奇怪 |
[14:53] | No, you know I’m right. | 你知道我没说错 |
[14:56] | Raymond, calm down, okay? Let’s look at the facts, all right? | 雷蒙德,冷静点 看看现实,OK? |
[14:59] | She comes over, right away you get a kiss. Always. | 她来了,你就会立刻得到一个吻 每次都是这样 |
[15:03] | Well, so…. I get that from Mom. | 妈妈也是这么对我的 |
[15:07] | That must be nice, too. | 那一定也很不错 |
[15:12] | How about when Debra’s sitting next to you, right? | 你希望黛博拉坐在你身边 |
[15:15] | She always has to be right up against you. Holding your hand, playing with your hair. | 天天对着你 握着你的手,玩着你的头发 |
[15:19] | You both make me sick. | 你们两个真让我恶心 |
[15:25] | You know why she wants to marry you, Raymond? | 你知道她为什么想嫁给你吗?雷蒙德 |
[15:28] | Because she loves you. | 因为她爱你 |
[15:32] | That’s why she said yes. | 所以她才会答应 |
[15:39] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:43] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[15:45] | I’ve gotta give her another chance to say no. | 我要再给她一个机会说“不” |
[15:51] | Flamingo. | 火烈鸟 |
[15:54] | Yeah. | 是挺像 |
[16:07] | So? | 怎么样? |
[16:11] | -You feel different? -Why? Do you feel different? | -感觉有什么不同? -为什么?你觉得不同了? |
[16:14] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[16:16] | What? Like doomed? | 什么?就像是命中注定的? |
[16:19] | Yes, exactly like that. | 没错,就像那种感觉 |
[16:22] | Listen. | 听着 |
[16:26] | Last night, when my father asked you to marry me… | 昨天晚上,我爸爸向你求婚 |
[16:30] | and you said yes to my mother… | 然后你答应了我妈妈 |
[16:36] | I’m wondering if maybe…. | 我想知道,假如…… |
[16:40] | What? | 什么? |
[16:41] | Well, like maybe you felt pressured. | 假如你是因为压力 |
[16:44] | Like you were at a ballpark. | 就像在棒球场 |
[16:47] | What? | 什么? |
[16:49] | All right, let me ask you again. | 好吧,让我再问你一次 |
[16:52] | Okay, nobody’s here. You can say whatever you want. | OK,这儿没别人 你可以说你想说的 |
[16:56] | Do you really want to marry me? | 你真的愿意嫁给我吗? |
[16:59] | Oh, my God! | 哦,我的老天 |
[17:06] | Wait, is that for me or for the ring? | 等等,这是因为我还是因为这戒指? |
[17:09] | Oh, my God! This is so beautiful. | 哦我的上帝!这太漂亮了! |
[17:12] | But would you still want me without the ring? | 要是没这戒指你还想要我吗? |
[17:15] | What are you talking about? I can’t believe this! Look at…. | 你在说什么啊? 简直不敢相信,你看看…… |
[17:18] | I can’t wait to show everybody. Wait, I gotta look at this under the light. | 我等不及要告诉每一个人了 我要去灯光下看看 |
[17:25] | I’m never going to get a straight answer now. | 看来我永远也得不到一个客观的回答了 |
[17:28] | -lt’s gorgeous! -Give me that ring for a second, please. | -太炫了 -把戒指先给我 |
[17:30] | -No. Give me my ring back. -Wait. Please, wait! | -不,把戒指给我 -等一下,请等一下 |
[17:33] | -Do you really want to marry me? -What? Yes! | -你真的想要嫁给我吗? -什么?是的! |
[17:36] | Take your time! | 花点时间 |
[17:39] | Think. | 好好想一想 |
[17:42] | One more time. | 多想一会 |
[17:59] | Do you really wanna marry me? | 你真的要嫁给我? |
[18:03] | Yes, Ray. I really wanna marry you. | 是的,雷。我真的愿意嫁给你 |
[18:15] | I got the ring! | 我得到戒指了! |
[18:18] | I love it. lt’s great. | 我爱死它了。真棒! |
[18:20] | Come here. I gotta show you all my plans here. | 过来,来看看我的计划 |
[18:22] | -Plans? What do you mean? -Yeah, for the wedding. | -计划?什么计划? -婚礼的计划 |
[18:26] | You’re already planning the wedding? | 你已经在策划婚礼了? |
[18:28] | I’ve been planning it since I was 1 2. | 我从12岁起就开始策划了 |
[18:32] | You didn’t meet me till you were 22. | 你22岁才刚认识我 |
[18:34] | Well, you’re the last piece of the puzzle. | 你是这拼图的最后一片 |
[18:41] | Yeah. You’re sure that I fit? You’re not like cramming me in there, right? | 你确定我合适? 你不是把我硬塞进去的吧? |
[18:46] | Okay, look at this. These bridesmaids’s dresses. | OK,看看这个 这是女傧相的礼服 |
[18:49] | -Do you like this color? -Yeah. | -你喜欢这个颜色吗? -是的 |
[18:51] | They’re great if they’re going to jog to church at night, I guess. | 我想很不错,如果她们在夜里潜进教堂的话 |
[18:57] | Come on, this is important. | 这很重要的! |
[18:59] | So this is all about the wedding. | 这全是为了婚礼! |
[19:01] | Of course it’s about the wedding. | 当然是为了婚礼 |
[19:03] | Wait a minute. Wait a second. What if I told you forget about all this? | 等一下,如果我告诉你忘了这一切呢? |
[19:06] | Would you still wanna marry me if we couldn’t have a big wedding? | 如果没有盛大的婚礼,你还打算嫁给我吗? |
[19:10] | -l don’t need a big wedding. That’s fine. -Wait, what about what your sister had? | -我不需要一个多么盛大的婚礼 -你姐姐的怎么样? |
[19:14] | God, that was way too much. I wouldn’t want that anyway. | 那花样太多了,我不需要那样 |
[19:16] | So, you’re not just excited now about a big wedding? | 你不是为一个盛大的婚礼而激动了? |
[19:19] | You’d marry me even if we had a small wedding? | 即使只有小型的婚礼,你也会嫁给我? |
[19:21] | Listen, if you want a small wedding, we’ll have a small wedding, okay? | 听着,如果你想举办个小型的婚礼 我们就搞个小型婚礼好了,没事的 |
[19:25] | You’re good with a small wedding? | 一个小型的婚礼你没问题吗? |
[19:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:30] | -And I’m still honey? -Yes, you are. | -我还是你的亲爱的? -当然,你是的 |
[19:36] | Okay. | |
[19:38] | My parents. | 我父母 |
[19:39] | Oh, boy. | 哦,老天 |
[19:48] | Hello there, son-in-law. | 你好啊,女婿 |
[19:50] | Hello there, you. | 好啊,你们两个 |
[19:55] | You know, on the way down here… | 在来的路上 |
[19:57] | I was busy reading my favorite sports columnist. | 我忙着读我最喜欢的体育专栏 |
[20:02] | Boy, that Mike Lupica can really write. | 天哪,那个Mike Lupica真能写 |
[20:08] | -Congratulations, Ray. -Thank you. | -祝贺你,雷 -谢谢 |
[20:09] | I’ve never been a sports fan, but now…. | 我从来不是什么体育迷,但是现在…… |
[20:13] | Go sports! | 去运动吧! |
[20:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:17] | Look, Mom. | 看,妈妈 |
[20:18] | isthat adorable? | 多可爱啊 |
[20:22] | -Hey, we gotta talk date. -Yes. | -嘿,我们该谈谈日子了 -是的 |
[20:24] | I checked, and the country club is only available on June 3 or the 1 7. | 我查了,乡村俱乐部只有在6月3号和17号开放 |
[20:29] | It’s the big room, dear. | 要大房间,亲爱的 |
[20:31] | Of course it’s the big room. | 当然是大房间 |
[20:34] | Big room, big band, big shrimp. | 大房间,大乐队,大虾 |
[20:37] | So like 200, 250 tops. | 200到250人的样子 |
[20:42] | Two hundred and fifty? People? | 250个人? |
[20:44] | Yeah. Why? What did you have in mind? | 是啊,怎么了?你想多少人? |
[20:47] | A small wedding. Like, 20 people. | 一个小型婚礼,20人左右 |
[20:52] | Well, okay, 20 each. | 好吧,每家20个 |
[20:54] | Forty? | 40个? |
[20:56] | You said a small wedding. You said you didn’t care about a big wedding. | 你说小型婚礼。你说过你不在乎 婚礼是不是盛大 |
[20:59] | Ray, but 40 people is not a wedding. That’s like a barbecue. | 雷,40个人不算什么婚礼 只能算是烧烤晚会 |
[21:07] | So you do care about the wedding. | 你还是很在乎婚礼的 |
[21:09] | Honey, I told you I’ve been imagining this since I was 1 2 years old. | 亲爱的,我说过我从12岁起就开始梦想了 |
[21:13] | You knew 200 people when you were 1 2? | 你12岁就认识200个人了? |
[21:17] | You know, last month, I was at a wedding where they released doves. | 上个月,我参加了一个婚礼 他们在典礼上放飞鸽子 |
[21:22] | I can’t believe you said that. | 没想到你也这么说 |
[21:24] | I have a picture of it right here. | 我有关于那个的图片 |
[21:27] | Doves? | 鸽子? |
[21:28] | -Have you picked out your colors yet? -l wanted to talk to you about that. | -你选好颜色了吗? -我正想跟你讨论这个 |
[21:31] | And the centerpieces. Do you know what they’re doing now? | 还有餐桌摆饰 你知道他们现在怎么做的吗? |
[21:34] | The base is a fishbowl. | 底座是个大鱼缸 |
[21:36] | -With fish in it? -Of course with fish in it. | -里面有鱼? -里面当然有鱼 |
[21:38] | That would be so great. | 那一定很棒 |
[21:40] | So, ladies, the 3rd or the 1 7th? | 女士们,3号还是17号? |
[21:43] | Seventeenth. | 17号 |
[21:44] | The chocolatier isn’t available till then. | 在那之前巧克力做不好 |
[21:46] | Yes, and that’ll give me a chance to do another fitting. | 是的,那样我也多一次试衣的机会 |
[21:49] | Ralph, it’s Warren. Big room. | 拉夫,我是沃伦。要大房间 |
[21:53] | The 1 7th. Right. | 17号,对 |
[22:01] | I’m invited, right? | 我被邀请了,对不对? |
[22:08] | No, of course we can have it. | 我们当然可以用这个 |
[22:11] | -Daddy will pay. -Okay. | -爸爸会付帐的 |
[22:15] | Next time, on Everybody Loves Raymond: | 下集预告, |
[22:17] | -He has a wonderful sense of humor. -Really? | 他幽默敢很强. 真的? |
[22:21] | -He thinks you are a moron. -Well, you’re marrying me. | 他认为你是个弱智 你是和我结婚 |
[22:24] | Yeah, I know! | 对,我知道 |
[22:26] | Where’s Ray? | 雷在哪? |