时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Last time, on Everybody loves Raymond: | 接上集,人人都爱雷蒙德: |
[00:03] | How did you ever get ready for our wedding? | 你以前是怎么准备我们德婚礼的? |
[00:06] | Mommy. | 妈咪包办 |
[00:08] | Oh, that’s right. | 哦, 那很好。 |
[00:10] | I had blocked out the fact that you were 30 and still living at home. | 我忘了一个事实―― 你30岁的时候仍然住在家里 |
[00:16] | Then why did you marry me? | 那你为什么与我结婚? |
[00:21] | Raymond just asked Debra to marry him. | 雷蒙德刚刚向黛博拉求婚了 |
[00:23] | You’re already planning the wedding? | 你已经在计划婚礼了? |
[00:25] | I’ve been planning it since I was 1 2. | 我12岁就开始计划了! |
[00:29] | You didn’t meet me till you were 22. | 你22岁才遇见我 |
[00:32] | Well, you’re the last piece of the puzzle. | 你是这拼图的最后一片 |
[00:35] | Would you still wanna marry me if we couldn’t have a big wedding? | 如果没有盛大的婚礼, 你还打算嫁给我吗? |
[00:38] | I don’t need a big wedding. | 我不需要盛大的婚礼 |
[00:40] | So like 200, 250 tops. | 200到250人的样子 |
[00:44] | The 3rd or the 1 7th? | 3号或者17号 |
[00:46] | Seventeenth. | 17号 |
[00:47] | The chocolatier isn’t available till then. | 在那之前巧克力做不好 |
[00:49] | Yes, and that’ll give me a chance to do another fitting. | 是的,那样我也多一次试衣的机会 |
[00:54] | I’m invited, right? | 我是被邀请的,对吗? |
[01:04] | Father Hubley! | Hubley 神父 |
[01:06] | -So nice to see you again. -You, too. | 很高兴再次见到你。 我也是 |
[01:08] | And this must be Raymond. | 噢,这一定是雷蒙德 |
[01:09] | Yes, this is Raymond. Raymond, this is Father Hubley. | 是,这是雷蒙德 雷,这是hubley神父 |
[01:12] | Hi, I’m Raymond. | 嗨,我是雷蒙德 |
[01:16] | That’s very nice. | 那东西很漂亮 |
[01:17] | I’m thinking of getting a larger one. | 我正想着弄一个大一点的呢 |
[01:23] | So I guess that one goes up in the bedroom, right? | 我想一定是要挂在卧室里,对吗? |
[01:28] | Like when you get a new TV, you bring the old one up. | 就象你有了一个新电视, 就搬走旧的一样。。。 |
[01:35] | Let’s jump in. | 让我们开始吧。 |
[01:38] | -Debra, please sit. -Okay. | -黛博拉,请坐 -好的 |
[01:43] | Why is it that you want to marry Raymond? | 你为什么想要嫁给雷蒙德? |
[01:50] | You know, Ray’s just the…. | 雷很…… |
[01:52] | He is the kindest, sweetest man I’ve ever met. | 他是我遇到的最善良、温柔的男人 |
[01:56] | And he has a wonderful sense of humor. | 他还很幽默 |
[01:59] | I mean, he’s not always funny… | 我是说,他并不总是很滑稽 |
[02:04] | but he really is very clever… | 但他确实非常聪明 |
[02:05] | and nobody makes me laugh like he does. | 没人能像他那样让我觉得开心 |
[02:12] | Really? | 真的? |
[02:17] | Yes, and…. I don’t know… | 是啊,并且……我也说不清 |
[02:19] | I guess I’ve never been as comfortable with anybody in my whole life. | 我猜在我整个人生里从没有那么安心过 |
[02:24] | ln fact, just about the minute I met him I knew that he was the one for me. | 在我遇见他的第一分钟 我就知道他是我要的那个人 |
[02:28] | So, that’s us. | 这就是我们 |
[02:33] | Don’t lie. | 别撒谎了 |
[02:42] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[02:45] | -Are you lying, Debra? -No! | -你在撒谎?黛博拉 -我没有! |
[02:50] | Well, then that was lovely. | 那好吧,说得很动人 |
[02:57] | Why is it that you wish to marry Debra? | 你为什么希望和黛博拉结婚? |
[03:03] | -You said “wish.” -Excuse me? | -你说“希望” -什么? |
[03:07] | Yeah, for me, you said: | 是啊,你是这么对我说的: |
[03:09] | “Why would you wish to marry her?” | “你为什么希望和她结婚?” |
[03:12] | And for her, you said: | 但是对她,你是说: |
[03:14] | “Why would you want to marry him?” | “你为什么想要和他结婚?” |
[03:20] | Yeah, there’s a subtle thing there. | 用词很微妙啊 |
[03:24] | He didn’t say, “Why would you want to marry him?” | 他没说“你为什么想要和他结婚” |
[03:27] | I wouldn’t say “would.” | 我没说“要” |
[03:30] | Okay, but still, “wish” was to me, you know, like: | 不管怎样,你对我说的是“希望” 就好像…… |
[03:33] | “Yeah, you wish.” | “是啊,你希望” |
[03:36] | -What are you doing? -Yeah. | -你到底想干嘛? -没什么 |
[03:39] | -Tell him why you want to marry me! -Okay. | -快告诉他你为什么想和我结婚! -好吧 |
[03:53] | She’s great, all right? | 她很棒,不是吗? |
[03:56] | Great. | 好极了 |
[03:59] | I’m going to assume that you won’t be writing your own vows. | 我猜你们大概不想写什么誓约 |
[04:06] | Well, let me ask you this. | 我想问一问 |
[04:09] | -Are children planned? -Yes. | -你们想要孩子吗? -是的 |
[04:12] | We plan on having a big family. | 我们想要一个大家庭 |
[04:15] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德? |
[04:19] | Well, I never really thought about it. | 我从没考虑过这个 |
[04:21] | We talked about it. | 我们谈过这个了! |
[04:23] | That doesn’t mean I thought about it. | 那不代表我考虑过了 |
[04:29] | Actually, I am a little pressed for time today… | 说实话,我今天有点赶时间 |
[04:32] | but, Raymond, if I may? | 雷蒙德,我想说 |
[04:34] | Marriage requires a great deal of soul-searching… | 婚姻是需要经过大量的深思熟虑 |
[04:37] | before a responsible decision can be made. | 才能做下合理的决定的 |
[04:40] | Now, you owe that to yourself, and to your intended. | 现在,你还考虑得不够成熟 |
[04:44] | Her. | 关于她 |
[04:47] | Now, you can stay and talk for as long as you want… | 只要你们愿意,现在你们可以呆在这里聊聊 |
[04:51] | or wish. | 或者许个愿 |
[04:54] | But, I think, l…. | 我想我该去… |
[04:55] | Oh, good. A funeral. | 哦,对了,还有一个葬礼 |
[04:58] | God bless. | 上帝保佑你 |
[05:11] | So, want to get something to eat? | 想吃点什么吗? |
[05:13] | What did you do? | 看看你做的好事! |
[05:15] | -What? | -What? -怎么了? -怎么了? |
[05:18] | He thinks you are a moron. | 他觉得你是个低能 |
[05:19] | -Well, you’re marrying me. -Yeah, I know. | -你要和我结婚了 -我知道 |
[05:22] | -You see, there it is. -There what is, Ray? | -看看,还不是这样 -还不是怎样?雷 |
[05:25] | That you don’t really want me. | 你不是真的想要我 |
[05:28] | You want the flowers and the dresses… | 你想要的是鲜花、礼服…… |
[05:31] | and the lamb chops with the little paper panties. | 还有穿着小纸裤的小羊排 |
[05:44] | You are so full of it. | 你真会胡思乱想啊 |
[05:47] | “She’s just using me so she can have her big wedding.” | “她只不过是利用我,她想要一个盛大的婚礼” |
[05:51] | You think I’m falling for that act? Tell the truth! | 你以为我真的信你?说实话吧 |
[05:54] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[05:56] | You’re scared of having to move out of your mom’s house and start an actual life. | 你害怕从你妈妈的房子里搬出来 开始属于自己的人生 |
[06:00] | Let me tell you something, I meant what I said here today. I love you! | 我告诉你,我今天在这里说的一切 都是因为我爱你 |
[06:07] | And you love me, and we are getting married. | 你也爱我,所以我们才要结婚 |
[06:09] | You want to act? Act like you’re happy. | 你想假装?那就假装你很高兴! |
[06:13] | Do you understand me? Oh, my God. | 你理解我吗?我的天哪 |
[06:15] | You know what? I don’t care if you’re scared or nervous. | 知道吗?我才不在乎你是害怕还是紧张 |
[06:18] | You got cold feet, you get some socks! | 你的脚冷,就穿上袜子! |
[06:32] | She really wants that wedding. | 她想婚礼想疯了 |
[06:43] | -Hey, Raymond. -Hey, Uncle Mel. How are you? | -嘿,雷蒙德 -嘿,梅尔叔叔,你好吗? |
[06:47] | -I’m good. -Yeah. | -很好 -是的 |
[06:49] | You look like a bus toilet. | 你看起来像个巴士公厕 |
[06:56] | Thanks. Glad you could come. | 谢谢,很高兴你能来 |
[07:00] | This is Lewis. He’s my business partner. | 这是刘易斯,我的工作伙伴 |
[07:05] | -Hey, how are you? -We’re not gay. | -嘿,你好吗? -我们不是同性恋 |
[07:19] | Okay, then. See you in a bit, right? | |
[07:35] | I had to get the bigger one. | 好吧,一会见 |
[07:40] | -l saw you come in here. -Look, Ma, please. Not now, okay? | -我看见你进来了 -哦,妈妈,不要现在…… |
[07:44] | Honey, I understand what you’re going through. | 亲爱的,我理解你现在的感受 |
[07:48] | You don’t think I know? | 你以为我不知道? |
[07:51] | She’s very pretty, isn’t she? | 她很漂亮,是不是? |
[07:54] | Who? Debra? | 谁?黛博拉? |
[07:55] | It’s hard sometimes with pretty people, you know? | 有时候和漂亮的人在一起很不好受 |
[07:59] | You feel so…. You know? | 你会觉得很…… |
[08:02] | Listen, our family is not the most…. You know? | 你看,我们家族并不是那种非常…… |
[08:08] | Look at your father. | 看看你爸爸 |
[08:12] | It’s not that I didn’t have choices. | 并不是我没有其他选择 |
[08:15] | But I picked him. | 但我还是要了他 |
[08:19] | And now…. | 所以现在…… |
[08:21] | Oh, Raymond, I’m sorry. | 哦,雷蒙德,我很抱歉 |
[08:29] | My God. | 天哪 |
[08:32] | Hey, big crowd. | 嘿,人山人海啊 |
[08:34] | Listen, Debra’s father, what’s his name? | 黛博拉的爸爸,他叫什么名字? |
[08:37] | -Warren. -Don’t like him. | -沃伦 -我不喜欢他 |
[08:41] | But the good news is you don’t marry the parents. | 好在你不用跟她的父母结婚 |
[08:44] | You’ll see, after you’re married, the parents aren’t in your life so much. | 等你结婚后,父母就不会总是出现在你生活中了 |
[08:49] | The way your mother wasn’t in my life? | 就像你母亲不出现在我生活中一样? |
[08:52] | -Don’t start with my mother. -A horrible woman. | -别说到我妈妈 -一个可怕的女人 |
[08:54] | A saint. She tried to warn me about you. | 一个圣人。她是想提醒我当心你 |
[08:57] | Fine. Move. | 很好,走吧 |
[08:58] | You had to ruin the happiest day of our lives. | 你非要破坏我一生中最高兴的一天吗? |
[09:01] | -And don’t sit next to me in there. -There’s no room next to you! | -等会别坐在我身边 -你身边没空地儿了 |
[09:06] | So you’re getting married? That’s great. | 你要结婚了?真不错 |
[09:12] | -l think I want to see Debra. -No, that’s forbidden. | -我想见见黛博拉 -别去,那样不吉利 |
[09:16] | Even I know that. | 连我都知道 |
[09:17] | Listen, if I’d seen your mother before the thing… | 如果当初我在这之前见了你妈妈 |
[09:20] | I’d be having this conversation on a beach in Jamaica with my son Ruiz. | 我就会在牙买加的海滩上 和我的儿子路易斯说这番话了 |
[09:27] | Here, I got a better idea for you. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[09:30] | Jack DanieI’s? No, Dad. | 杰克・丹尼尔斯(酒名)?不,爸爸 |
[09:33] | Listen to your father, will you? Relax! You’re getting all womanly. | 听你爸的话,放松! 你越来越娘娘腔了 |
[09:38] | Come on, have a belt or two. Take the edge off. | 喝上一两口 让感觉麻木些 |
[09:41] | -Please, Dad. -Listen to me. | -拜托,爸爸 -听话 |
[09:44] | Ray, listen. Can I run my toast by you? | 雷,我能不能向你们致敬酒词? |
[09:47] | Not now, Robert, please. Okay? Just not now. | 现在别跟我说话,罗伯特 |
[09:50] | Sure. Fine. | 当然,没问题。 |
[09:53] | It’s all about you. | 全都听你的 |
[09:57] | Well, I’ll see you down front, Ray. | 一会见,雷 |
[09:59] | And crack the seal on this hooch. It got me through. | 打开酒瓶子,我就是那样撑过来的 |
[10:06] | -You okay? -Yeah, I’m all right. I’m just– | -你没事吧? -我很好,只是有点…… |
[10:09] | You know, I gotta tell you, this whole marriage thing just spooks me. | 我要告诉你,婚姻对我有点阴影 |
[10:13] | I see a lot of bad things. | 我看到了其中很多不好的方面 |
[10:15] | -What, being a cop and all? -Mom and Dad. | -什么?当个警察? -妈妈和爸爸. |
[10:21] | There’s the groom. | 新郎在这儿 |
[10:24] | The bride asked us to deliver this. | 新娘叫我们把这个给你 |
[10:27] | Did she leave? | 她走了? |
[10:30] | No, silly. | 没有,呆子 |
[10:37] | Socks? | 袜子? |
[10:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:46] | Ten minutes, people. | 还有十分钟,各位 |
[10:52] | -Well, here we go. -Righto. | -我们出发 -好的 |
[10:57] | So Debra, huh? | 黛博拉,嗯? |
[11:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:02] | -Debra’s some girl. -Yeah, I know. | -黛博拉是个好女孩 -我知道 |
[11:06] | -See you out there. -Okay. | -一会外头见 -好 |
[12:07] | Where’s Ray? | 雷去哪了? |
[12:24] | Hey, hi, nice seeing you. | 嗨,看见你真好 |
[12:40] | Oh, boy. | 哦,天哪 |
[12:45] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[12:47] | Are you looking, man? Look. Are you looking? | 看到了吗?老兄,看到了吗? |
[13:01] | Hi. Thanks, man. | 谢谢,老兄 |
[13:12] | Thanks. Thank you. Thanks for this. Really. | 谢谢你,谢谢 |
[13:16] | Great job. | 干得好 |
[13:19] | Go, sit down. I got it. I’ll take it the rest of the way. | 去吧,坐下。剩下的我来做 |
[13:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:31] | -Look at you, you look fantastic. -Thanks. | -看看你,你美得难以置信 -谢谢 |
[13:36] | -Hello? -Hi. | -哈喽? -嗨 |
[13:39] | -Open it up. -Okay, I’ll do it. | -把它掀起来 -我自己来吧 |
[13:41] | I’ll take care of it. | 你拿着这个 |
[13:48] | Give me the flowers. | 把花给我 |
[13:51] | I like that dress. I do. | 我喜欢这裙子 |
[13:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[13:57] | Who wouldn’t be okay? Look at you. You’re beautiful. | 怎么会没事呢? 看看你,你多漂亮啊 |
[14:01] | You’re not freaking out, are you? | 你是不是吓傻了? |
[14:06] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱你 |
[14:26] | -Dearly beloved– -Hi. | -深深心爱的…… -嗨 |
[14:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[14:40] | Look at her, huh? | 看看她,嗯? |
[14:43] | -She is beautiful. -Yeah, and she’s engaged. | -她很美 -是啊,但她订婚了 |
[14:56] | You have come here together in the sight of God… | 在主的注视下,我们来到此地…… |
[14:59] | so that the Lord may seal and strengthen your love… | 在这座教堂,在众人的面前 |
[15:03] | in the presence of this church and this community. | 主会见证和巩固你们的爱情 |
[15:10] | “l now ask the bride and groom to state their intentions.” | 现在我请新娘和新郎宣誓 |
[15:15] | Raymond and Debra. | 雷蒙德和黛博拉 |
[15:20] | Have you come here freely and without reservation… | 你们是自愿来到这里 |
[15:23] | “to give yourselves to each other in marriage?” | 在婚姻中把自己交给彼此的吗? |
[15:26] | -Yes. -Thanks. | -是的 -谢谢 |
[15:31] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[15:34] | “Will you love and honor each other as husband and wife for the rest of your life?” | 在你们的余生里,你们会以丈夫和妻子的身份 彼此相爱和尊重吗? |
[15:38] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是啊,是啊,是啊 |
[15:42] | Yes. Stop it! | 是的。快停下 |
[15:44] | What’s the matter with Raymond? | 雷蒙德怎么了? |
[15:49] | I feel compelled to say something. | 我想说两句 |
[15:53] | When I first met Raymond… | 当我第一次遇见雷蒙德时 |
[15:55] | I was less than overwhelmed by his demeanor towards… | 他对婚姻前景的看法 |
[15:58] | the prospect of matrimony. But now… | 让我觉得很沮丧,但是现在…… |
[16:03] | he seems to be the very personification of the wedding spirit. | 他似乎成了婚礼的典范 |
[16:08] | There is, after all, no more joyous occasion than this. | 毕竟,没有比这更让人快乐的了 |
[16:14] | And perhaps, our Raymond is behaving today… | 或许,我们的雷蒙德今天的表现 |
[16:18] | the way God always intended. | 正是主所期望的 |
[16:27] | So that’s good, right? | 这很好,不是吗? |
[16:31] | It is both refreshing and wonderful. | 非常生动和精彩! |
[16:38] | Are we married yet? | 我们已经结婚了吗? |
[16:43] | -“Do you, Raymond, take Debra–” -Yes. | -你愿意让黛博拉…… -是的 |
[16:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:49] | “To be your wife?” Wait. | “成为你的妻子吗?”还没 |
[16:53] | Do you promise to be true to her in good times and bad? | 你承诺无论痛苦或快乐,都会诚实面对她吗? |
[16:58] | “To love her and honor her all the days of your life?” | “在你整个一生里爱她、尊重她吗?” |
[17:04] | -Now. -Yes. | -现在可以说了 -是的 |
[17:07] | -Debra? -l do. | -黛博拉? -我愿意 |
[17:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:13] | isit too late for that own vows thing? | 是不是该交换誓约了? |
[17:16] | -You want to say something? -Yeah, I need the ring. | -你想说点什么吗? -是的,我拿戒指 |
[17:22] | Thanks. You’re little. | 谢谢。小可爱 |
[17:32] | I’m sorry I’ve been such a jerk. | 我很抱歉,我以前很混帐 |
[17:36] | And I promise not to be one anymore. | 我答应你再也不那样了 |
[17:43] | If you’ll help me. | 只要你愿意帮助我 |
[17:47] | I will. | 我愿意 |
[17:51] | You have declared your consent before the church. | 你们已经在教堂里宣读了你们的承诺 |
[17:55] | “What God has joined, men cannot divide.” | “上帝参与的结合,人们不能破坏” |
[17:58] | Let them try. | 让他们试试看 |
[18:04] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们为夫妻 |
[18:21] | -l love you. -Yeah, you say that now. | -我爱你 -你终于说了 |
[18:24] | -Raymond, feeling better? -Yeah, I’m pretty good. | -雷蒙德,感觉好些了? -是的,感觉很好 |
[18:28] | That was some show you put on in there today. | 你今天表演了场好戏 |
[18:32] | -l thought he was cute. -Cute? There’s a new word for it. | -我觉得他很可爱 -“可爱”?有个别的词更适合他 |
[18:38] | If you’ll excuse me now, I’ll be at the bar getting “cute.” | 如果你们不介意 我要到那边的酒吧去变得“可爱”了 |
[18:44] | Okay, Dad. | 好的,爸爸 |
[18:46] | -What’s he talking about, Ray? -Nothing. He talks. | -他在说什么?雷 -没什么,随便说说罢了 |
[18:52] | -Ray, please don’t tell me– -What? | -雷,你别告诉我…… -什么? |
[18:55] | -Were you…. -No. | -你是不是…… -我没有 |
[18:57] | -Were you– -No, listen. | -你肯定…… -真的没有 |
[19:00] | -Oh, my God. Are you drunk now? -No, Deb. | -哦天哪!你现在喝醉了? -我没有,黛博 |
[19:03] | -Oh, my God. -No, Debra. | -我的天哪! -别这样,黛博拉 |
[19:07] | I knew you were too happy out there. What did I do? | 我知道你今天高兴过头了 我做了什么啊? |
[19:10] | How could you do this to me? Isthat what it takes to marry me? | 你怎么能这么对我? 跟我结婚就得这样吗? |
[19:13] | -No. Would you stop? Here, look. -Oh, my God! | -不是的,你别说了。你看 -我的老天啊 |
[19:16] | No. Listen. Look at it. | 不是的,你看清楚了 |
[19:18] | You want me to be drunk, too, so we can be two drunken married idiots together! | 你想让我也喝醉?那样我们就可以 变成两个醉醺醺地结婚的白痴了 |
[19:22] | Will you stop? Look at it. I didn’t crack the seal. lt’s full. | 别说了行不行?你看清楚 我还没开封呢,这是满的 |
[19:27] | He gave it to me, but I never opened it. | 他给我的,但我没开过 |
[19:32] | So that was you out there? | 那么你没喝醉? |
[19:42] | I got the socks… | 我看到了袜子 |
[19:46] | and I started thinking… | 我在想 |
[19:48] | that was funny that you would send me socks. | 你送给我袜子挺有趣的 |
[19:52] | And then I thought… | 所以我觉得 |
[19:56] | she’s kind of funny. | 她是那么可爱 |
[19:59] | I started thinking about where I was… | 我开始意识到我在什么地方 |
[20:03] | and you. | 还有你 |
[20:05] | And us. | 还有我们 |
[20:07] | Then I didn’t need the socks. | 所以我不再需要那袜子了 |
[20:11] | -So that was you happy. -Yeah. | -你只是太高兴了? -是的 |
[20:16] | Don’t get used to that. | 也别老那样 |
[20:24] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[20:27] | I gotta make a toast. | 我来致词 |
[20:31] | I’d like to say to my brother Raymond… | 我想对我的弟弟雷蒙德说 |
[20:35] | that even though there have been times I felt he was the favorite… | 即使他总是想要什么就能得到什么 |
[20:40] | that he always got everything he ever wanted… | 我还是觉得他是我最疼爱的弟弟 |
[20:45] | I have never felt that more than I do today. | 今天我这种感觉尤其强烈 |
[20:55] | I want to wish these two kids well. | 祝福这两个孩子 |
[20:59] | I know success will probably move them far, far away from us. | 我知道,成功会使他们离我们越来越远 |
[21:05] | But I know somehow we’ll find a way to be together. | 但我们终究会走到一起 |
[21:09] | Of course we will. | 我们一定会的 |
[21:12] | So if everyone will join me… | 请大家跟我一起做 |
[21:14] | to Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Barone. | 敬雷蒙德・巴龙先生和太太 |
[21:27] | Have I mentioned there are some weird things about my family? | 我跟你说过我的家人有点怪僻吗? |
[22:02] | How could you ever doubt that I wanted to marry you? | 你那时怎么能怀疑我不想嫁给你? |
[22:05] | I’m still not convinced. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[22:08] | What’s it going to take? | 接下来会怎么样? |