时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Hi. – Hi, Marie. | - 嗨. - 嗨, Marie. |
[00:04] | What was the truck in front of the house | 门前那辆卡车是怎么回事? |
[00:06] | with the dancing little bugs on top? | 上面有个跳舞的虫子那辆? |
[00:08] | We’ve got termites. | 我们家有白蚁了. |
[00:09] | Oh my God! | 天啊! |
[00:12] | Oh, oh, dear! | 啊!啊!亲爱的! |
[00:13] | I told you, dear, you have to keep up with your housekeeping. | 我告诉过你,亲爱的. 你必须随时做下家务的. |
[00:18] | Marie, why don’t you– | Marie, 你为什么不? |
[00:20] | Children, come on, off the floor right now. | 孩子们! 来, 别玩了. |
[00:22] | Come on, come on, you’re all coming to stay with Grandma. | 来, 来, 你们和奶奶住. |
[00:25] | No, no, we have a hotel we’re gonna stay at while they tent the house. | 不, 我们会在清理虫的时候住宾馆的. |
[00:28] | A hotel? Those places are even dirtier than here. | 住宾馆? 那儿比这还脏呢. F6-Friends中文论坛 |
[00:38] | Oh, look, it’s the Raymond Barone’s living memorial. | 哇, 瞧瞧, 这是Raymond Barone 曾经住过的纪念馆. |
[00:42] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[00:44] | So what happens? Every 45 minutes | 接着呢 |
[00:46] | an actor dressed as you comes in | 每45分钟就有个演员出来 |
[00:49] | and recreates scenes from your life, huh? | 给观众表演你当年怎么生活的, 是吗? |
[00:52] | Yeah– “Oh no, where is my retainer? Oh!” | 对,-- “天啊, 我的牙架去哪了? |
[00:57] | “Hey, what’s that? A pimple?” | “嘿, 这是什么? 青春痘?” |
[01:00] | “You know all the other guys have hair down here.” | “你知道其他人这儿都发育长毛的.” |
[01:04] | Yeah, that’s it. That’s the whole show. | 行了 这就是全部故事了. |
[01:08] | All right, here we go– the Honeymoon Suite. | 好, 这是你们的蜜月套间. |
[01:15] | Got the closet right over here. | 壁橱在这. |
[01:17] | Toilet down the hall. | 厕所在走廊尽头. |
[01:20] | Light switch. | 灯的开关. |
[01:21] | Okay, got it. Thank you. | Ok. 知道了. 谢谢. |
[01:29] | I’m not tipping you, brother. | 我不会给你小费的, 哥哥. |
[01:32] | Now, now, I just can’t believe you’re back. | 我只是不相信你又回来了. |
[01:36] | Don’t worry, Robert, it’s just for a couple of days. | 别担心, Robert, 就几天而已. |
[01:38] | Yeah, that’s what I said. | 对,我就这么安慰自己. |
[01:42] | I’m sure you’ll have a marvelous time. | 我相信你会过的很好. |
[01:45] | Mom is going all out now that | 妈就一直在忙活儿: |
[01:47] | “Raymond has come home.” | Raymond回家住了. |
[01:50] | All right, thank you. | 知道了, 谢谢. |
[01:51] | Hey, by the way, there’s a few rules– | 顺便说下规矩 |
[01:54] | I take my showers at 6:35 A.M. | 我早上6:35洗澡 |
[01:57] | You will please refrain from any and all flushing. | 请你那时不要用抽水马桶. (水管相连会造成水变凉) |
[02:01] | Despite what Dad thinks, it is not funny. | 不管爸爸怎么想, 这一点都不好笑. |
[02:05] | Enjoy your stay. | 好好享受. |
[02:12] | – What are you doing? – Setting my alarm for 6:35. | - 你做什么? - 设定我的闹钟6:35闹. |
[02:20] | – Hey, they’re touching my stuff. – Who? | - 嘿,他们在动我的东西. - 谁? |
[02:23] | Your kids. The two boys and the other one. | 你的小孩.. |
[02:27] | I had a whole stack of quarters, now it’s a pile. | 我垒好的一堆硬币, 现在全散了. |
[02:33] | He keeps his quarters stacked up on a dresser. | 他在梳妆台垒着硬币. |
[02:35] | I don’t like anyone touching them, you know that. | 你知道我不喜欢别人动它! |
[02:38] | – I know. – You bet you do. | -我知道. -你早该知道. |
[02:39] | – I know that I do. – And don’t you forget it. | -行了, 知道了. -那你就别忘了. |
[02:42] | I know, Dad, I won’t. | 好, 爸, 不会的. |
[02:46] | It’s so peaceful here. | 这里真和气啊. |
[02:49] | And I’ll say this– it’s much smaller | 而且我还要说 |
[02:51] | than a hotel room would have been. | 这比旅馆房间还小. |
[02:53] | Come on, in a hotel room, you– | 行了,在旅馆, 你-- |
[02:56] | you couldn’t get the complete set of the “Book of Knowledge.” | 你不会有整套的<知识百科> |
[03:00] | Hey, let’s look up “reproductive organs.” | 嘿, 我们查查”生殖器管.” |
[03:06] | That’s all I had… | 我只有这些嘛. |
[03:27] | Oh, Debra, you’re here. | 哦, Debra, 你在啊. |
[03:31] | Hi. | 嗨. |
[03:33] | Hi, yeah. | 嗨. |
[03:35] | I was just getting ready to watch my program. | 我准备看下节目. |
[03:38] | Oh. | 哦. |
[03:39] | Now. | 现在… |
[03:57] | And welcome to “Everyday French Every Day.” | 欢迎收看 “每天法语.” |
[04:02] | It’s my French lesson. | 是我的法语课程. |
[04:05] | I watch it every day. | 我每天都看. |
[04:07] | At 4:00 here. | 就4:00这会儿. |
[04:15] | You know, Debra, | 你知道吗, Debra, |
[04:17] | I tidied up Raymond’s room. Wouldn’t you be more comfortable there? | 我把Raymond的房间收拾干净了 你在那儿会更舒服 |
[04:21] | Oh, the twins are napping in there. | 喔, 双胞这会在睡觉呢. |
[04:22] | Oh. | 哦. |
[04:24] | Say it with me– | 跟我一起说-- |
[04:44] | Debra, you’re reading and I’m sure this is distracting for you. | Debra,我肯定你在这儿看书 太容易分心了. |
[04:48] | Oh, no, I’m used to Tv. I can just tune it right out. | 啊, 没关系,习惯了. 我就当它不存在的. |
[04:52] | A blood sausage– | 一跟血肠-- |
[05:16] | – lt was glaring on the screen. – Yeah. | -强着电视的光了. -对. |
[05:20] | Oh, I’m sorry, it’s probably too dark in here for you now. | 对不起, 现在怕是对你太黑了吧? |
[05:23] | No, no, that’s fine. | 不, 没事. |
[05:24] | Oh, good, good. | 好的, 好的 |
[05:27] | So long as you’re comfortable. | 只要你舒服就行. |
[05:30] | That’s the important thing. | 这是最重要的. |
[05:43] | I can’t stand it. I can’t live here this way. | 我受不了了! 这怎么活啊! |
[05:47] | You’re leaving? | 你离家出走? |
[05:51] | Hey, you’re eating the brownies. They’re for– | 嘿, 你吃的巧克力饼是给… |
[05:55] | I know, everything’s for our very special guest, Raymond. | 知道, 全部都是给特别的客人– Raymond. |
[05:59] | Raymond, Raymond, Raymond, Raymond, Raymond… | 雷蒙德, 雷蒙德, 雷蒙德, 雷蒙德, 雷蒙德… |
[06:05] | Oh. | 啊. |
[06:08] | Raymond, you have to do something. | Raymond, 你得做点什么 |
[06:10] | All right, well, I didn’t prepare anything, | 好的, 虽然我没准备, |
[06:13] | but how about this? Oohn-na-na-oh-hee! | 这个怎么样? |
[06:21] | I’m trying to watch my French class in there and it’s very difficult. | 我想看法语节目,但是太难了 |
[06:26] | Tres difficile. | Tres difficile. (法语:太难了) |
[06:27] | Oh, Ma, don’t French, okay? | 妈! 别说法语行不? |
[06:30] | Why? What’s the matter? | 为什么? 怎么回事? |
[06:31] | Well, Debra’s in there reading. | Debra在那儿看书呢. |
[06:33] | What, out loud? | 什么? 大声读着? |
[06:35] | No, but I just don’t feel free to participate. | 不是, 但我觉的不自在. |
[06:39] | – lt’s very intrusive. – What?! | - 这非常骚扰我. - 什么?! |
[06:42] | Yeah, and one of your kids is clopping around in my shoes. | 对, 你的一个孩子穿着我的鞋到处走. |
[06:45] | Some people find that cute. I hate that. | 别人认为这很可爱. 我不喜欢. |
[06:52] | Yeah, and Ray, | 对, Ray, |
[06:53] | who flushed this morning while I was conditioning? | 我调水温的时候谁在早上冲马桶? |
[07:02] | “J’accuse!” | 是你! |
[07:05] | That’s good, Robby, good. | 好,Robby, 这很好. |
[07:08] | – He’s accusing you. – I’m ignoring him. | - 他指责你呢. - 我装不理睬他. |
[07:13] | Please, Raymond, go in and talk to Debra. | 求你了, Raymond和Debra说说. |
[07:15] | I’m missing my French class. | 我想上我的法语课. |
[07:17] | – Mom, no– – Please, please. | - 妈,不要啦 - 求你了,求你了. |
[07:19] | – Please, s’il vous plait. – Ya-ah, oh. | - 行行好, s’il vous plait. (法语: 请, 麻烦你) - 啊….啊… |
[07:22] | Don’t vous va blah me. All right. | 不要”屋哇哇了”. 好吧. |
[07:27] | Hey, could you go read in the other room? | 嘿, 你能去别的房间看吗? |
[07:33] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[07:35] | My mom’s trying to be French in here and you’re– | 我妈想在这学法语, 你确在…. |
[07:39] | – intruding. – What?! | -骚扰她. -啥?! |
[07:42] | I don’t know, you’re in the way. | 我不知道, 你打搅她了. |
[07:45] | Look at you. | 你看看你. |
[07:49] | Wait, let me get this straight, | 等等, 让我想明白 |
[07:51] | sitting quietly on the sofa | 一个人安安静静的 |
[07:54] | reading to myself is intruding? | 坐在沙发上读会儿书叫骚扰? |
[07:57] | You know how the French are. | 你知道法国人都这样. |
[08:00] | I’m intruding?! | 我骚扰?! |
[08:03] | But her coming over to my house every day | 她不是天天来骚扰我家么? |
[08:06] | with food and rewashing the kids clothes | 带着吃的, 重新洗孩子的衣服 |
[08:09] | and your father fixing things until they’re broken, that’s not intruding? | 你爸非要把东西修坏在停手. 这不是骚扰? |
[08:12] | All right, it’s one more day. | 行啦, 每天都一样. |
[08:15] | No, I really love this. | 不行, 我真喜欢这样 |
[08:17] | Just play along. One more, that’s all. | 就配合一次了, 就一次. |
[08:20] | – Boy. – What? | - 天啊 - 什么? |
[08:24] | What? | 什么? |
[08:27] | You know what? | 你知道么? |
[08:29] | She thinks reading is intrusive. | 她认为读书是骚扰. |
[08:32] | Okay. | 哦. |
[08:34] | Oh, what the hell was that? | 这算什么? |
[08:36] | What was what? | 什么? |
[08:38] | That– that okay. What? | 刚才那表情是什么? |
[08:40] | Nothing, no, I was just thinking. | 没有, 我只是在想事情. |
[08:50] | Termites bastards! | TNND的白蚁. |
[09:01] | I wanna watch “Care Bears.” | 我要看”爱心熊.” |
[09:04] | Hey, get out of the way! | 嘿, 让开. |
[09:07] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的. |
[09:09] | Sweetie! | 亲爱的! |
[09:11] | Ally, here’s your corn dog, honey. | Ally, 给你一只玉米香肠 |
[09:14] | Ally’s having a corn dog now? | Ally在吃玉米香肠? |
[09:17] | Yeah, I made enough for everybody. You want one? | 对, 我给每人都做了, 你要么 |
[09:20] | But it’s almost dinner and Mom’s making lasagna. | 都快吃晚饭了, 妈做了意大利宽面 |
[09:23] | Hmm. | 嗯… |
[09:24] | You shouldn’t– | 你不该-- |
[09:26] | be ha-having corn dogs now. | 现在吃玉米香肠. |
[09:33] | Get one for me too. | 给我也拿一只. |
[09:38] | – Yeah, corn dog! – Yeah. | - 也, 玉米香肠! - 也! |
[09:43] | – Hey, bubble wrap. – Hi. | - 嘿, 泡泡纸. - 嗨. |
[09:45] | – Hey. – How was the rest of your day, huh? | - 嘿. - 今天后来怎么样? |
[09:47] | – lt’s better now. – There we go. | -好多了. -这才对. |
[09:49] | Hey, I’m back! | 我回来啦! |
[09:51] | Oh, and I’ve got all kinds of goodies here for– | 我买了各式各样的东西给….. |
[09:59] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么? |
[10:00] | We just– we’re having a little snack– corn dog. | 我们--我们在吃零食-- 玉米香肠. |
[10:04] | Corn dog?! | 玉米香肠?! |
[10:09] | I am making dinner. | 我做饭了. |
[10:11] | You should know not to eat– | 你们该知道不能现在吃-- |
[10:44] | Those are hot, aren’t they? | 它们很烫吧? |
[10:50] | What’s the matter with you people? | 你们都怎么了? |
[10:53] | I have lasagna in the oven. | 炉子里有意大利宽面. |
[10:55] | Oh my God. I’m sorry, Marie. Was that for dinner? | 天啊, 对不起 Marie. 那是当晚饭吃的? |
[10:58] | I took it out to make the corn dogs. | 我把它端开做玉米香肠用了. |
[11:05] | You want a corn dog? | 来只玉米香肠? |
[11:09] | No, thank you, dear. | 不,谢谢,亲爱的 |
[11:14] | I still want mine. | 我的还没给我呢. |
[11:25] | Hey, what is this? | 这是什么? |
[11:26] | Oh, gosh! I guess that’s your dad’s remote. | 天! 我想是你爸的遥控器. |
[11:35] | I must have accidentally brought it upstairs with me. | 我肯定是不小心带上楼了. |
[11:43] | This was no accident. | 这不是不小心. |
[11:47] | Somebody help me. | 救命啊. |
[11:56] | – Geoffrey, get up, Geoffrey! – What are you doing? | - Geoffrey, 起来, Geoffrey! - 你要做什么? |
[11:58] | I can’t be the one who brings this to me. He’ll kill me, okay? | 我不能给他. 他会杀了我的, ok? |
[12:01] | He likes Geoffrey. Geoffrey! | 他喜欢Geoffrey. |
[12:02] | Shh, will you stop? Just stop there, stop. Go back to sleep. | 嘘, 别做了. 快睡. |
[12:06] | Listen you’re going too far with this. | 听着, 你做的太过了. |
[12:08] | This?! This is nothing compared to what they– | 这?这和他们做的比算啥-- |
[12:10] | Oh, come on, when they come over and do stuff | 哦, 当他们过来骚扰我们… |
[12:13] | it’s ’cause they don’t know any better. You do. | 他们没意识他们在做什么. 你知道! |
[12:15] | You know what’s that called when you know better and you still do it? | 你知道你故意做算什么? |
[12:19] | Not nice. | 一点儿都不好! |
[12:20] | Oh-ooh! | 哦, 哦! |
[12:22] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的. |
[12:23] | Listen, we are guests in this house. | 听着, 我们在这儿算客人. |
[12:25] | Oh my gosh! | 天啊! |
[12:28] | Who are you? Admiral von Puss? | 你是谁? 娘娘腔上将? |
[12:31] | No. | 不是. |
[12:33] | Ray, can’t you see? I’m just trying to make a point here. | Ray, 你没看出来? 我想证明下这个观点. |
[12:36] | Listen, you could help me. lt could be fun. | 听着, 你可以帮忙. 会很有趣的. |
[12:38] | Come on, we never do anything together anymore. | 来嘛, 我们好久没一起做点什么了. |
[12:41] | You are sick. | 你疯了. |
[12:43] | If I am sick, it’s because your family made me that way. | 如果我疯了, 那是因为你家人造成的. |
[12:50] | Well. | 好. |
[12:54] | We made you that way. I’m sorry that’s how you feel. | 我们搞成你这样. 对不起你这样想. |
[12:58] | Oh, where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[13:00] | I’m going to sleep elsewhere, okay? | 我去别处睡! |
[13:02] | I wouldn’t want to make you sick. | 我不想把你搞疯了. |
[13:04] | Good night, Admiral. | 晚上, 娘娘腔上将. |
[13:16] | Hey, Robert. | 嘿, Robert. |
[13:22] | Robert? | |
[13:27] | Robert? | |
[13:33] | Oh, Raymond, I’m sorry. | 哦, Raymond, 对不起. |
[13:36] | Sorry, I didn’t– it’s just a reflex. | 对不起, 是本能反映. |
[13:40] | I think I know why your marriage broke up. | 我知道为什么你离婚了. |
[13:45] | What are you doing down here? | 你下来做什么? |
[13:47] | I need a place to sleep. Debra– | 我没地方睡. Debra她-- |
[13:49] | she’s got the kids in the bed. | 她和孩子睡床上. |
[13:51] | Go sleep on the couch. | 去睡沙发. |
[13:54] | I can’t, Dad’s still tearing apart | 不行, 爸爸在客厅 |
[13:56] | the living room looking for the remote control. | 东翻西找遥控器. |
[14:00] | Come on, it’s just one more night. | 好啦, 就一晚上 |
[14:02] | Just move over. | 过去点 |
[14:05] | All right, but no noise. | 好吧, 不准打酣. |
[14:07] | – I got an early shift. – Yeah. | - 我要上早班. - 好. |
[14:19] | Hey, could you… | 嘿, 你就不能… |
[14:22] | put a shirt on? | 穿件内衣 |
[14:29] | And some underpants. | 和内裤? |
[14:44] | Excuse me, I believe this is my bed. | 对不起, 这是我的床. |
[14:48] | All right, but, | 好啦 |
[14:50] | come on, a guy gets in bed with you, you put some pants on. | 一个男人和你睡, 你至少应该穿上内裤. |
[14:55] | I will not. | 我不. |
[14:57] | You don’t want to sleep with me, go back to your wife. | 不想和我睡, 找你老婆去 |
[15:04] | I’m– I’m not gonna be able to sleep | 我怕睡不着了 |
[15:07] | ever! | 一直睡不着了 |
[15:10] | So everybody has to do what Raymond wants, right? | 大家都得听 Raymond的对吗? |
[15:14] | New sheets for Raymond. Brownies for Raymond. | 新床单得给Raymond. 巧克力饼得给Raymond. |
[15:18] | Can’t sleep naked around Raymond. | Raymond旁不能裸睡. |
[15:21] | You know what you are? | 你知道你是谁? |
[15:23] | lntrusive. | 骚扰客. |
[15:27] | What? You’re calling me that? | 什么? 你这么说我? |
[15:30] | You’re calling me that? | 你这么说我? |
[15:32] | You’re calling me that?! | 你这么说我?! |
[15:35] | lntrusive, you! | 你是骚扰客! |
[15:39] | lntrusive! | 骚扰客! |
[15:45] | You know what? Debra was right. | Debra说的对 |
[15:49] | Think this is intrusive? Okay. | 这是骚扰? 行. |
[15:53] | Where are you going? | 你做什么? |
[15:55] | Upstairs. Don’t get up. | 上楼. 别起了. |
[15:59] | You are so uptight. | 你太保守了. |
[16:50] | Ah! | 啊! |
[17:01] | Holy crapping crap! | 我靠靠! |
[17:03] | What the hell happened here? | 搞什么? |
[17:06] | I wanted to tell you. I tried to fix it. lt was too loose. | 我告诉你,我修好它.但太松了. |
[17:08] | It was never this friggin’ loose. | 从来都没他妈那么松过. |
[17:12] | I’m sorry, Dad, I was just trying to help. | 对不起, 爸, 我只想帮下忙 |
[17:15] | You want to help me? Find my remote. | 你想帮我? 帮我找遥控器 |
[17:18] | I don’t understand why you would use bleach on these towels. | 你干吗用漂白粉洗毛巾. |
[17:22] | They just seemed a little yellowy. | 它们看着有点黄. |
[17:24] | Yes, they’re yellow towels. | 它们本来就是黄的. |
[17:28] | My whole bathroom is yellow. | 我整个浴室就是黄的. |
[17:31] | It’s my theme. | 这是我的色调. |
[17:33] | Oh. | 哦. |
[17:37] | What did you do with the door? | 你把门怎么了? |
[17:40] | Why is it always me? | 为什么总是说我? |
[17:42] | Why don’t you ask your son there, Mr. Fix-lt? | 你怎么不问问你儿子, 修理工先生? |
[17:45] | Hey, I’m just trying to help. | 嘿, 我只是想帮忙.. |
[17:48] | Ma, where are all the towels? | 妈, 毛巾都去哪了? |
[17:58] | Oh, hi. | 哦, 嗨 |
[18:02] | You are a little too free with the body. | 你太放任你的身体了. |
[18:07] | When are they leaving? | 他们什么时候搬出去? |
[18:09] | – See, yellow! – Ma, Ma, towel, please. | - 看看, 黄的! - 妈, 妈, 给我毛巾 |
[18:12] | No, this doesn’t go with– here. | 不, 这颜色不配-- 给你这个. |
[18:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:24] | Look what you’re doing to us. | 看看你都做了什么. |
[18:26] | What? What are we doing? We’re just helping. | 什么什么,我们只是想帮忙而已 |
[18:29] | Yeah, I mean you seem to have so much to do. | 是啊, 好像你们帮了不少一样. |
[18:32] | We just wanted to pitch in. | 我们想凑份力嘛. |
[18:33] | – Why, is this annoying to you? – Isit bothering you? | -怎么了? 什么让你生气了? -这让你不爽了? |
[18:36] | – Are we intrusive? – Because we don’t mean to be. | - 我们骚扰你们了? - 因为我们不是有意的. |
[18:39] | We’re just trying to help you | 我们只是想帮忙 |
[18:41] | the way you help us. | 像你们帮我们一样. |
[18:48] | Oh, I see what they’re doing. | 哦, 我知道你们干什么了. |
[18:53] | Are you trying | 你们想… |
[18:55] | to repay us for everything we do for you? | 报答我们以前做给你们的事? |
[19:01] | Well– | 这-- |
[19:02] | But you see, dear, | 但你知道, 亲爱的, |
[19:04] | when we help you, we’re actually helping. | 我们帮你的时候是真的在帮. |
[19:15] | What? | 什么? |
[19:18] | Don’t worry. No, no, I’m not mad. | 别担心 不, 不, 我没生气. |
[19:21] | I can’t be mad at you if you don’t know what you’re doing. | 我不能因为你不知道在做什么而生气.. |
[19:25] | You know what, Mom? | 你知道吗,妈 |
[19:27] | Maybe you haven’t spent enough time | 可能你过去的时间不够 |
[19:29] | showing them how to do things. | 教他们怎么做事. |
[19:31] | Hey, Robert– | 嘿, Robert-- |
[19:33] | No, no, I say when that tent comes down | 不, 我说等那些除虫的帐篷都拆了 |
[19:35] | Ma’s over there showing you how to do the laundry. | 妈会过去教你们怎么洗衣服. |
[19:38] | Why don’t you go complete the outfit and put on the toilet seat cover? | 你为什么不去穿好衣服 再把马桶盖放下 |
[19:46] | And maybe Dad could teach Ray how to fix stuff. | 可能爸会教教Ray怎么修东西 |
[19:50] | That’s true. You don’t know a monkey wrench | 这到一点不假 你不知道什么是活动扳手 |
[19:53] | from a monkey’s ass, do you, son? | 是吗,儿子? |
[19:55] | No. | 不是. |
[19:57] | Hey, they’re taking the tent off. | 嘿, 他们在拆帐篷了 |
[20:00] | Oh, we can start right now. | 我们可以现在开始干了 |
[20:01] | I’ll go get my cleaning supplies. | 我去拿清洗工具 |
[20:03] | And we’ll make you a starter kit. | 我们可以帮你做个小工具 |
[20:05] | I’ll get some tools, hammerhead. | 我也去拿工具 锤子头 |
[20:13] | Hey, Ray! | 嘿, Ray! |
[20:41] | Raymond, it was Raymond. | Raymond, 是Raymond. |
[20:44] | I knew he really didn’t want to sleep with me. | 我就知道他不是真心想和我睡. 谢谢观赏 |