时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ray, come on! This is gonna be worse if I leave it. | Ray, 别这样. 我丢这不管可不好 |
[00:04] | You’re suppose to leave it. That’s the Let-it-sit rule. | 你应该丢下的 这是” 让我们坐下”的规矩 |
[00:07] | Right? I love that rule. | 对不? 我爱这规矩 |
[00:09] | Yeah, I never should have taught you that. | 对, 早知道不教你了 |
[00:12] | Woo! Never should’ve taught you that either. | 哇! 这个也不该教你 |
[00:15] | Get away from me! | 离我远点! |
[00:23] | Hey! We’re in here! | 嘿! 我们在呢! |
[00:25] | – Occupied! – What is going on? | - 有人在家! -发生什么了? |
[00:27] | Big shot cop here wants to give me a ticket! | 警察大人要给我张罚单 |
[00:32] | I don’t want to, I have to! | 我不得不做 |
[00:34] | End of the month, he’s got a quota. | 他这月的任务还没完成 |
[00:37] | You hit my patrol car! | 你撞了我的巡逻车! |
[00:41] | I’m your father! | 我是你爹! |
[00:43] | I don’t care if I killed a guy! | 我才不管我是不是杀了人 |
[00:45] | You’re suppose to look the other way. Right? | 你都应该视而不见 |
[00:48] | Dad, whatever you do I wanna look the other way. | 爸, 你做什么我都视而不见 |
[00:52] | I can’t look the other way anymore. You drive like a maniac. | 但我再也不能装做没看见了 你开车像个疯子 |
[00:56] | Frank, how did you hit Robert’s patrol car? | Frank, 你怎么撞Robert的巡逻车? |
[00:58] | My partner comes to pick me up | 我的搭档来接我 |
[00:59] | and Dad backs out of the driveway without looking. | 爸看都不看就倒车了 |
[01:01] | – The car shouldn’t have been there! – On the street? | - 汽车不应该放那里 - 街道上? |
[01:06] | Call it a hit and run. Say you never saw the guy! | 说是肇事逃逸 说你没看见撞车的人! |
[01:09] | – I can’t lie on the police report. – Why not? | - 我不能在报告上撒谎 - 为什么不? |
[01:11] | Because I have a moral obligation as a police officer | 作为警察我有道德规范 |
[01:14] | and I almost got caught for lying for you the last time! | 上次我就差点为了你被查到了! |
[01:17] | Now let me see your license! | 出示你的驾照! |
[01:19] | Sorry, Sally, I’m fighting this! | 对不起, Sally, 我跟你干上了! |
[01:21] | There is black and white on the side of your car! | 你车上有警车的黑白条擦痕! |
[01:24] | I hit a penguin! | 我撞了只企鹅! |
[01:27] | I’m writing the ticket! | 我这就给你写罚单! |
[01:31] | That’s Barone! | 我姓 Barone! |
[01:33] | B-a-r-o-n-e! | |
[01:36] | As in the man from whose loins you sprung! | 也就是生你的那个人! |
[01:42] | By the way… | 顺便说下… |
[01:44] | I hope you have someplace else to sleep tonight! | 我希望你今晚有地方睡! |
[01:46] | Because if you try to come home, | 如果你敢回来睡 |
[01:48] | I’m gonna have you arrested for breaking and entering! | 我就当你是强行入室! |
[02:03] | Does that couch pull out? | 那沙发可以伸缩么? F6-Friends中文论坛 |
[02:14] | So if Dad doesn’t pay this ticket, is there gonna be a court date? | 如果爸不交罚款, 那就得去法庭了? |
[02:18] | ‘Cause I would take off of work for that. | 那样我请假都要去看看 |
[02:21] | I might just give him a warning. | 我可能只给他个警告 |
[02:25] | Oh, wussy-wus-wus. | 哦. 胆小鬼….. |
[02:28] | Come on, you got a chance to get even with this guy! | 你终于有机会了报复了! |
[02:32] | I don’t know. | 我没考虑好 |
[02:33] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 为什么没考虑好? |
[02:35] | Remember what he’s done to us? | 你都忘了他怎么对待我们的? |
[02:38] | Remember “Guess that smell”? | 记的那个”猜猜这什么味?” |
[02:41] | Yeah? | 对吧 |
[02:42] | The killing of the tooth fairy? | 牙仙之死? |
[02:46] | Liver week? | 肝�周? |
[02:48] | Liver week was my fault. | 上星期是我的错. |
[02:50] | Would have been one night if I just could have swallowed it. | 如果我忍忍也就没事了. |
[02:53] | Ray? | |
[02:54] | Listen, I’ve decided I don’t want Frank | 听着, 我决定不让Frank |
[02:57] | – driving the kids anymore. – What? | - 开车带我们小孩了. - 什么? |
[03:00] | I don’t want him driving the kids. Makes me uncomfortable. | 我不要他开车带孩子了 我觉得不好 |
[03:03] | – Because of the swearing? – Because of the driving! | - 因为汗臭? - 因为他的技术! |
[03:08] | He’s not a safe driver. | 他开车不安全. |
[03:10] | Yeah, well– | 对, 那个-- |
[03:12] | I can’t tell him he can’t drive his own grandkids around. | 我可不能告诉他 不准带外孙们出去. |
[03:14] | Why not? He’s too aggressive. | 为什么不? 他太凶悍的. |
[03:17] | That’s why I can’t tell him. | 这就是原因 |
[03:20] | I can’t believe how your whole family protects Frank! | 真不敢相信你们家人人都护着Frank! |
[03:24] | You know? He’s got everybody so intimidated. | 你不知道? 他令每个人都害怕 |
[03:27] | Good for you Robert, for giving him that ticket. | Robert你开罚单做对了 |
[03:29] | Yeah, well, he’s just giving him a warning. | 他只会得到个警告而已 |
[03:32] | Well I can’t live over here forever. | 我总不能住你家一辈子啊 |
[03:34] | Can l? | 能吗? |
[03:37] | No. | 不能 |
[03:39] | – Then it’s just a warning! – Wuss! | - 那只好给警告了 - 胆小鬼! |
[03:42] | – You’re the wuss! – How am I the wuss? | -你才是胆小鬼! -我又怎么是了? |
[03:44] | – Let me show you how you’re the wuss! – All right! | - 让我告诉你吧! - 好! |
[03:47] | – Bring it! – Okay, okay! | - 说啊! |
[03:48] | You know, he’s right. At least Robert stood up to Frank. | 他是对的, 至少Robert 敢挑战Frank |
[03:51] | You on the other hand, would put your own children in jeopardy | 你确把孩子置身危险 |
[03:54] | just to avoid an embarrassing conversation. | 为了避免尴尬 |
[03:56] | Hey, our kids are not in jeopardy. | 嘿, 我们的孩子没危险. |
[03:58] | How do we know Robert isn’t the one who caused that accident? | 你咋知道不是Robert造成的车祸 |
[04:01] | It’s liver week again! | 肝�周又重现了! |
[04:11] | Who wants to go to the Happy Zone? | 谁要去儿童乐园? |
[04:13] | I do! | 我! |
[04:15] | Then get in the car. And I hope your Dad | 都上车. 那让你爸给点零钱 |
[04:18] | gave you some quarters ’cause I’m not the bank. | 我可不是银行 |
[04:24] | You know, I forgot it was Happy Zone day. | 我都忘了今天去儿童乐园. |
[04:27] | Every other Saturday. That’s what you wanted, wasn’t it? | 每两周的星期六 这不是你想要的吗 |
[04:30] | A day without the kids so you could catch up on the cleaning? | 没有孩子的一天 你做下家务活 |
[04:33] | Maybe we should do it more often. | 也许我们该经常做 |
[04:37] | Last one in the car is a rotten egg! | 最后一个上车的是傻蛋! |
[04:39] | Um, Ally? Yeah wait, honey! | Ally? 等一下, 亲爱的! |
[04:42] | Um, Ray, maybe you should go with them to the Happy Zone. | Ray, 也许你应该跟着去 |
[04:44] | No, no. | 不, 不 |
[04:46] | When everybody goes, then this becomes the Happy Zone. | 大家都去了, 这儿就是我的儿童乐园了 |
[04:50] | Yeah, well, maybe you should just go anyway. You know? | 对, 但你应该跟着去, 不是吗? |
[04:52] | You take the kids so they won’t mess up Frank’s car. | 你带着孩子就不会闹乱Frank的车了 |
[04:57] | Well, I’m not so picky now | 我现在没那么挑剔 |
[04:58] | that Robert got his stupid cop paint on it. | Robert的油漆印还在车身上 |
[05:01] | – Now you see, everything’s fine. – Come on, Marie! | - 看到没, 一切正常 - 走了, Marie! |
[05:04] | Ray, maybe you’re not hearing me. | Ray,你没听明白 |
[05:07] | I’m hearing you make trouble. | 我明白你想制造麻烦 |
[05:10] | I got juice for everyone. Here we go. | 我给每人都带了饮料. 走吧. |
[05:12] | Ray? | |
[05:14] | Ray? Ray? | Ray? |
[05:16] | – Ray wants to drive. – I didn’t say that! | - Ray 想开车. - 我没说啊! |
[05:19] | Okay, fine. | 好吧! |
[05:21] | I’ll go to the Happy Zone. | 那我去儿童乐园 |
[05:24] | They may not let you in with that attitude. | 你那脾气别人怕不让你进去 |
[05:28] | Okay, Mommy’s driving. | Ok, 妈妈开车. |
[05:30] | – Then why the hell am I going? – Because it will be fun! | - 那我去干嘛? - 因为那样会开心! |
[05:33] | It’ll give us all a chance to spend more time together! | 这样一来我们有更多的时间在一起! |
[05:38] | I thought the point was to give you a day off? | 我想这本来是为了让你休息一天 |
[05:40] | Not that I ever got a day off. | 我哪天休息过 |
[05:41] | You can take off anytime. | 你随时都可以啊 |
[05:44] | – That’s it. I’m riding with Debra. – Then who’s going with me? | - 好.我带Debra去. - 那谁和我去? |
[05:48] | All right! Marie, you take my car and drive the kids. | 好吧! Marie, 你用我的车带小孩去 |
[05:50] | I’ll ride with Frank. I want to talk to him anyway. | 我开Frank的车去 正好我要和他谈谈 |
[05:52] | All right! Look! | 好吧, 好吧 |
[05:54] | I’ll drive with my father, okay? | 我开Frank的车去 |
[05:57] | You go with Debra and the kids in our car | 你, Debra和孩子用我们的车 |
[05:59] | and this way there doesn’t need to be any talking. | 这样就没什么好谈的了 |
[06:01] | Why are you going? | 你这是干吗? |
[06:03] | Why? Because I shouldn’t miss out on the happiness. | 因为我也想在一起开心 |
[06:09] | – Hi, Grandpa! – Yeah, yeah. | - 嗨, 爷爷 - 好, 好 |
[06:12] | See, now there’s a line for skeeball. We’re screwed! | 看见没, 滑球都排队了 我们没玩的了! |
[06:17] | – Where have you been? – We ran into traffic. | - 你去哪了? - 碰到堵车了 |
[06:20] | It wasn’t traffic, Dad. lt was a funeral procession. | 不是堵车 是葬礼车队 |
[06:23] | One less idiot in the world. | 世上又少了个笨蛋 |
[06:26] | That’s a terrible thing to say. | 别这样说 |
[06:28] | You don’t even know the person. | 你又不认识他 |
[06:29] | We met the family. | 我们看到了他们家人 |
[06:32] | And believe me, the family van ldiot. | 相信我, 那群笨蛋 |
[06:37] | – You met them? – During the fight. | - 你和他们见面了? - 吵架的时候 |
[06:41] | What fight? | 什么吵架? |
[06:43] | There was no fight! | 没吵架! |
[06:45] | They didn’t want to get their good suits dirty. | 他们不想弄脏衣服. |
[06:47] | – What happened? – A few people– | - 怎么了? - 一伙人-- |
[06:51] | I don’t know, I guess they were the mourners, | 我不知道, 我想他们是参加葬礼的 |
[06:54] | they got a little upset ’cause we almost caused a pile up | 就因为我们让车队阻塞生气了 |
[06:57] | – when Dad cut off the hearse. – Oh, Frank. | - 因为爸的车把棂车和他们隔开了 - 天啊, Frank. |
[07:01] | What kind of rush is he in? He’s dead! | 他着什么急? 死都死了! |
[07:05] | – Hold me, please? – Oh. | - 扶着我好吗? |
[07:08] | You were right. He shouldn’t be driving the kids. | 你是对的, 他不能开车带小孩 |
[07:11] | He shouldn’t be driving at all. | 他根本就不该开车 |
[07:13] | – What are you blubbering about? – You! You! | - 你哭闹什么? - 你! 你! |
[07:15] | – You’re a terrible driver! – I’m a great driver! | - 你开车太烂了 - 我开的很好! |
[07:18] | Dad, we almost go hit! | 爸, 我们差点撞上去了 |
[07:20] | It was in my blind spot! | 正好是我的盲区 |
[07:22] | What, a 20-car funeral procession? | 20辆葬礼车队你看不见? |
[07:27] | That’s not a blind spot, Dad. | 爸这不是盲区 |
[07:29] | That’s west! | 这是在西部荒芜区开车 |
[07:31] | – You’re exaggerating. – You’re a hostile driver. | -你太夸张了. -你是个凶悍的司机. |
[07:34] | He’s a hostile person. | 他人就凶悍. |
[07:36] | You should see him brush his teeth. | 你该看他刷牙的样子. |
[07:40] | Debra’s right. You’re not driving the kids anymore. | Debra说的对, 你不能开车带小孩了 |
[07:43] | What’s this about, Debra? | 什么? Debra? |
[07:46] | Uh, talk to Ray. | 你跟Ray说 |
[07:50] | All of a sudden I’m not driving the kids? | 莫名其妙我就不可以开车带小孩了? |
[07:52] | Where is this coming from? | 什么原因? |
[07:54] | From my near-death experience! | 从我临死体验! |
[07:57] | It’s amazing your license hasn’t been revoked already. | 你的驾照没被调销真是奇迹 |
[08:00] | Aw, let them take it. | 要拿就拿 |
[08:02] | – The damn thing’s expired anyhow. – Oh. | - 那破玩意早过期了 - 天啊. |
[08:05] | – What? – Frank! | - 什么? |
[08:07] | You told me you took care of it. What’s wrong with you? | 你跟我说你会做的. 你怎么了? |
[08:10] | Wait, you’re driving without a valid license? | 等等, 你开车用作废的驾照? |
[08:13] | I didn’t want to wait in those long lines! | 我懒的排队! |
[08:16] | Besides, I kinda like the picture on this one. | 再说了, 这张照片帅 |
[08:19] | See, 10 lbs. lighter and more hair. | 看见没, 我轻10磅, 头发也不少 |
[08:23] | This expired last year. | 去年就作废了 |
[08:25] | I am not driving with you until you get that renewed! | 你不拿新的我可不和你一起 |
[08:29] | That’s incentive? | 那么受刺激? |
[08:32] | Why couldn’t my marriage license expire? | 为什么我的婚姻证明就不能作废 |
[08:35] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿, 你做什么? |
[08:37] | You’re not getting these till you pass a driving test! | 等你考过新的驾照再给你 |
[08:40] | Are you outta your mind? Give me those damn keys! | 你疯啦?把钥匙给我 |
[08:43] | Hey! Hey, come here! | 嘿 嘿, 过来! |
[08:44] | Hey! Come on, come on! | 嘿! 来呀, 来呀 |
[08:53] | I’ll walk. | 那我走路 |
[09:09] | Dad, it’s 7:00 A.M. What the hell are you doing? | 爸 现在是早上7:00, 你做什么 |
[09:11] | Let’s go! My test is at 7:30! | 走, 我的考试是7:30 |
[09:14] | What? What test? | 什么? 什么考试? |
[09:15] | At the DMv! | 机动车辆部! |
[09:17] | I gotta take the stupid test again | 我得重新考 |
[09:19] | and they got some rule about going with a licensed driver! | 这和换驾照有关! |
[09:22] | I’m not going now! | 我现在去不了! |
[09:25] | Hey! Stop it! | 嘿! 别按了! |
[09:27] | Barone, you stupid ass! | Barone,你个蠢驴! |
[09:29] | Hey, I’m on it! I got it! I got it! | 嘿, 我知道了 |
[09:33] | All right, Dad! I’m coming, shut up. | 好吧 我来了 别按了 |
[09:39] | Good morning. | 早上好. |
[09:41] | How’d you get the keys back from Mom? | 你怎么从妈那里拿到钥匙的? |
[09:44] | That was not pleasant. | 一点都不顺利 |
[09:47] | But I found the remote. | 但我找到遥控了 |
[09:50] | Yeah, come on. Let’s get this over with. | 是啦 走吧 让我们去完成它 |
[09:53] | Car. Car! | 车啊, 车啊! |
[09:56] | – Oh, wait your turn! – Dad, what are you– | - 没轮到你! - 爸 你干吗-- |
[09:58] | what are you doing? You didn’t look, you didn’t signal. | 你干吗? 你不看, 你也不开信号灯 |
[10:01] | There was plenty of room! | 地方宽敞着呢 |
[10:03] | This is the kind of stuff that’s going to be on the test. | 你知道这类情况会考到的 |
[10:05] | They’re not going to have that beginner’s crap on there. | 那是个给初学者考的, 不会给我 |
[10:07] | Yes, they are. You gotta look in the mirror. | 是, 会考 你得看着倒车镜 |
[10:10] | Yeah, yeah. | 是, 是 |
[10:11] | And both hands on the wheel. 10:00 and 2:00. | 双手放在方向盘上 |
[10:14] | Both hands. Sit up straight. | 两只手 坐直咯 |
[10:16] | – Come on! – Yes, and you have to signal. | - 行啦 - 对, 你必须打信号灯 |
[10:18] | Every time. | 每一次. |
[10:20] | There’s only one signal you need. Let me find it. | 你只需要一种信号, 让我告诉你 |
[10:24] | Here it is! | 就这样! |
[10:26] | Dad! | 爸! |
[10:28] | That’s a lady, Dad! | 那是个女的 爸! |
[10:29] | Oh great! She’s giving it back. Good. | 太好了 她也回敬了 |
[10:33] | That’s good. Two fingers before breakfast. | 很好, 早饭没吃就得了两个手势 |
[10:36] | Driving test. | 路考 |
[10:38] | Next thing I know, they’ll have me take a walking test. | 下次他们会要我连走路都考核一下 |
[10:41] | Stop sign. | 停车标识 |
[10:43] | – Breathing test. – Stop sign. | - 呼吸也考一下. - 停车. |
[10:44] | – Bathroom test. – Stop sign, Dad! | - 洗澡也考一下. - 停车, 爸! |
[10:47] | What?! | 什么? |
[10:48] | What are you doing? You went through a stop sign! | 路过停车标识你也不停一下 |
[10:51] | That’s called a rolling stop! What? | 这叫不停! 怎么了? |
[10:53] | There was nobody coming. Saves the brakes! | 又没人过来, 少磨损点刹车板 |
[10:56] | Yeah, tell that to your instructor. | 对 和你的指导员说去 |
[10:58] | You know what he’ll give you? A bus pass! | 知道他会给你什么? A照! |
[11:01] | I don’t need you telling me how to drive. I taught you. | 我不要你指点我怎么开车 以前是我教你 |
[11:04] | Yeah, well, great. I’ll use your method. | 是 我会用你的方法 |
[11:06] | After everything I’ll tell you I’ll just add the word “stupid.” | 我会在每句话后面加个笨蛋 |
[11:10] | Fine, then I’ll burst into tears. | 好 我会激动的哭的 |
[11:13] | Don’t yell at me! | 别冲我嚷嚷 |
[11:17] | How can I drive when you’re yelling at me! | 你冲我嚷嚷 我还怎么开车 |
[11:27] | I’m trying to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[11:29] | Okay? Do you want to pass this test or not? | 你要不要通过考试的? |
[11:31] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心 |
[11:33] | This whole family’s a bunch of pansies | 我们家一群同志 |
[11:36] | I’ve been driving for 50 years! | 我已经开50年了 |
[11:39] | Yeah, maybe that’s enough. | 对, 也许这就够了 |
[11:41] | – What’s that suppose to mean? – Nothing. | - 你什么意思? - 没什么. |
[11:44] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[11:46] | When I started, you needed skill to drive a car. | 我开车那会儿, 开车讲技术 |
[11:48] | No automatic transmission. | 没自动档 |
[11:50] | No power steering. | 没液压助力 |
[11:53] | No cup holder. | 没水杯托架 |
[11:55] | Yes, sir, you needed a little muscle, Nancy. | 你需要肌肉和力量来开, 小妹妹. |
[11:58] | Dad! | 爸! |
[12:03] | Don’t yell at me! | 别冲我嚷嚷! |
[12:06] | You were going to hit that guy! You didn’t see him? | 你差点就撞上他了, 你没看见他? |
[12:08] | I saw him! He stopped short. | 我看见了 他是急停 |
[12:11] | No he didn’t, Dad! He’s at a light! | 他没有 他在等红灯 |
[12:13] | You were talking to me! | 你在跟我聊天 |
[12:15] | How am I suppose to think and drive at the same time? | 我怎么能边开车边聊天? |
[12:19] | Yeah, right. Right. | 是啦 是啦 |
[12:23] | – Green light, Dad. – I know! | - 绿灯了 爸 - 我知道! |
[12:27] | Oh, excuse me. I forgot to signal. | 不好意思 我忘记给信号了 |
[12:41] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[12:43] | He passed. | 他过了 |
[12:53] | He passed? | 他过了? |
[12:56] | – Wait, just the written part, right? – He passed. | - 等等, 只是笔试对吧? - 他过了 |
[12:59] | No, everything. | 不 全部 |
[13:02] | The writing, the driving, the seeing. | 笔试 路考 |
[13:08] | – They gave him a new license? – Yup! | - 他们发新驾照了? - 对! |
[13:12] | Pretty good picture, too. | 相片也不错 |
[13:16] | What kind of government is this?! | 这是什么政府啊? |
[13:19] | What do you mean they– | 你什么意思-- |
[13:21] | they just gave your father a new license? | 他们就这么发了新驾照? |
[13:23] | They’re just giving stuff away over there! My God! | 他们就这么乱给! 天啊! |
[13:28] | Hey, I’m gonna go out tomorrow and get my pilot’s license. | 嘿, 我明天就考给飞机驾照来 |
[13:32] | Yes, then I’m gonna perform a few marriages. | 对, 然后我去当主婚人 |
[13:35] | Then I’m gonna open a casino! | 接着开个赌场 |
[13:38] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[13:40] | while you’re at it, get a masseuse’s license. | 如果你还在兴头上 顺便考个按摩师的资格 |
[13:42] | Why are you just lying there? What are we gonna do now? | 你别躺着啊, 我们现在怎么办 |
[13:45] | What? What are we gonna do? | 什么怎么办 我们该怎么做 |
[13:47] | He’s got a shiny new license. | 他有崭新的驾照了 |
[13:49] | Mine expires before his does. | 现在我的比他先过期 |
[13:52] | Okay, just because he slipped through the crack, | 好, 就算他蒙混过关 |
[13:54] | this incredibly huge crack, | 这天大的漏洞 |
[13:57] | doesn’t mean he should be allowed to drive. | 不代表他就允许开车 |
[13:59] | – We still have to talk to him. – No, no. | - 我们还是要和他谈谈 - 不 不 |
[14:03] | No, I’ll tell you what has to be done. | 不 事情必须得做 |
[14:05] | What I’ve been saying all along– | 我一直告诉你什么来着 |
[14:08] | all the cars should be made out of Nerf. | 所有的车都该改装成碰碰车 |
[14:14] | – This is your solution? – Yeah, that’s it. | - 这就是你的办法? - 对, 就这个 |
[14:16] | No metal, no glass. Crashes are now fun! | 没金属, 没玻璃 撞车纯粹为了开心 |
[14:19] | Oh, I see. | 哦 我明白了 |
[14:21] | You really thought this through, huh? | 你真明白了 |
[14:23] | What happens to your Nerf car when it rains? | 下雨了, 你的碰碰车怎么办 |
[14:26] | You ring it out at the light. | 停在交通灯下走人 |
[14:29] | Rain. The real problem is the wind. | 雨 最大的问题是刮风 |
[14:31] | My car! Ah! | 我的车! 啊! |
[14:41] | The real problem is that now your father | 最大的问题是你爸 |
[14:44] | has the state of New York behind him. | 纽约州都支持他 |
[14:47] | Yeah well, | 对 |
[14:48] | they better not try to pass him ’cause he’ll flip them off. | 他们最好别通过他, 不然他会弄疯全部人的 |
[14:52] | So this doesn’t worry you? | 你就一点都不担心? |
[14:54] | Well look, | 听着 |
[14:57] | the thing with my father is he always | 我爸原来 |
[14:59] | drove fast and took chances, you know? | 他总爱冒险, 开快车 |
[15:01] | But he had the moves to back it up. | 但因为他手脚灵活 |
[15:05] | Now– | 现在… |
[15:08] | He’s getting older, Ray. | 他老了 Ray. |
[15:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:14] | But he passed the test. | 但过了考试 |
[15:16] | And I gotta tell you, | 我得和你说 |
[15:18] | I was a little proud of him, you know? | 我对他感到自豪, 知道不? |
[15:20] | ‘Cause… | 因为… |
[15:22] | maybe that means that… | 这说明… |
[15:24] | he’s not really that old. | 他没这么老 |
[15:28] | I know it’s hard, you know? | 我知道这很难 |
[15:31] | Especially when they live right across the street | 特别是就住在你家对面 |
[15:34] | and you see him every day. | 抬头不见低头见 |
[15:37] | Sometimes two, three times a day. | 有时候一天见2次3次 |
[15:41] | And you don’t notice they’re getting older. | 你会没意识他们在变老 |
[15:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:46] | I guess all that time he spends with his head in our fridge | 我想他经常把头塞到冰箱里找食物 |
[15:49] | keeps him fresh. | 使他也”保鲜”了 |
[15:54] | You know, sometimes I don’t see my parents for three months. | 你知道 要是我没见我父母三个月 |
[15:57] | And then when I do, it’s, whoa, suddenly they’re older. | 当见到的时候 会 哇 他们老了好多 |
[15:59] | Uh-huh. That’s the better way. | 只能这样了 |
[16:04] | – So listen, what about the driving? – Well. | - 开车那事怎么说? - 这… |
[16:07] | I think we gotta be adults here, you know? | 我想我们得”成熟对待” |
[16:11] | And every morning let the air outta his tires. | 每天早上把轮胎气放掉 |
[16:15] | No, you’re right. We have to be the grown-ups. | 不, 你是对的, 我们应该成熟点 |
[16:17] | ‘Cause that’s what happens. | 下面这么做 |
[16:19] | And we’re just gonna have to tell him. | 我们过去告诉他 |
[16:21] | Can’t drive the kids anymore. | 不能在开车带孩子了 |
[16:23] | And he shouldn’t be driving at night when the weather’s bad. | 晚上如果天气糟糕也不能开车 |
[16:27] | Or anywhere there’s people. | 或是有人的地方 |
[16:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:31] | While we’re at it, why don’t we tell him how much Tv he can watch? | 如果那么说 我们还应该告诉他可以看多少电视 |
[16:34] | And how much candy he’s allowed. | 吃多少糖果 |
[16:36] | And make him tie his retainer to his belt loop | 把固牙架用鱼线栓在皮带上 |
[16:39] | with fishing line so he doesn’t lose it! | 这样就不会丢了 |
[16:44] | He did that to me. | 他对我做过 |
[16:52] | Well maybe you’ll do better with them than they did with you. | 可能你会比他们做得好 |
[16:57] | This driving thing is just the beginning, isn’t it? | 开车的事情,仅仅是开始? |
[17:00] | Yup. | 对 |
[17:02] | Okay, all right! We’re the parents now. | 对 我们现在当家长了 |
[17:04] | I tell you one thing. You’re giving them the sex talk. | 我说, 由你去教他们性知识. |
[17:11] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嗨 -嗨 |
[17:13] | – You know who I saw last night? – Who? | - 昨天我碰到谁了? - 谁? |
[17:15] | – Bobby Kotch. – Bobby Kotch, what? From Little League? | - Bobby Kotch, 什么? 少年棒球联盟那个? |
[17:19] | – That’s right. The lanky guy. – Yeah, how’s he doing? | - 对. 那个瘦长的家伙. - 他最近怎么样? |
[17:22] | Remember when we use to make fun of him for throwing like a girl? | 记得我们嘲笑他投球像女孩? |
[17:25] | – Yeah? – Turned out to be a cross-dresser. | - 对啊?? - 他是个变装癖 |
[17:30] | Get outta here. How do you know? | 真的假的 你怎么知道? |
[17:32] | I arrested him. | 我逮捕了他 |
[17:36] | You can arrest someone for being a cross-dresser? | 你能因为是变装癖 就逮捕他? |
[17:38] | Oh, you can when he’s beating up a guy with a baseball bat. | 用球棍打人的话就可以 |
[17:47] | So, what does he look like in a dress? | 他穿裙子什么样? |
[17:50] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[18:01] | Hey, Robert? Dad look like he’s getting old to you? | 嘿, Robert?你看爸变老了吗 |
[18:06] | isthis a rest home discussion? | 你是不是要送他去养老院? |
[18:09] | ‘Cause I’ve got some brochures in my room. | 我房间里有些宣传册 |
[18:13] | I mean, what is he now? He’s like 66? | 我的意思是 他有66了吧? |
[18:16] | Raymond, | |
[18:18] | the man is gonna live for many, many more years. | 老头会活很长很长时间的 |
[18:21] | And you’ll feel much better once you make your peace with it. | 和他不吵架的话, 你会舒服很多的 |
[18:26] | No, I mean, it’s just– | 不是, 我的意思是 |
[18:31] | Hey, you wanna be a parent one day, right? | 迟早你会当父母对吧? |
[18:33] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[18:34] | I was thinking of a really good training program for you. | 我想出个培训计划来 |
[18:38] | – Hey! – lt’s a boy. | - 嘿 - 是个男孩哦! |
[18:43] | Where’s Ally? | Ally呢? |
[18:45] | – The movie starts in half an hour. – What movie? | - 半小时电影就开演了 - 什么电影? |
[18:47] | I told Ally I’d take her to the new piece of animated crap. | 我跟Ally说去看最新的垃圾动画片 |
[18:51] | Oh, it’s not crap, Dad. lt’s good. | 爸 这不是垃圾 很好看的 |
[18:53] | I mean, it’s no “Little Mermaid,” but, uh– | 我意思是, 虽然不是 “小美人鱼” 但-- |
[18:58] | Amy wanted to go. | Amy 想去 |
[19:00] | – Hi, Grandpa! – Hey, sweetheart. Go get your raincoat. | - 嗨 爷爷! - 嗨 小甜心 去把雨衣带上 |
[19:05] | – Really raining, huh? – Yeah. | - 真下雨了啊? - 对 |
[19:07] | Hey, maybe I’ll go with you? | 不如我跟你一起去? |
[19:09] | – You wanna go? – Yeah. | - 你想去? -是啊. |
[19:11] | Yeah, I like those movies, you know? | 我喜欢那类电影 |
[19:13] | Plus, it’s the matinee, right? We get the matinee price? | 再说了 是日场 对不? 我们享受日场价 |
[19:16] | Rob, you mind watching the twins till Debra gets home? | Rob, 不介意照看双胞等Debra回来吧? |
[19:19] | – Sure. – Yeah, okay. | - 没问题. - 好的. |
[19:22] | Hey, Ray? | |
[19:27] | Here. | 拿着. |
[19:31] | – You giving me these? – You’re driving. | - 你给我钥匙? - 你来开. |
[19:34] | You got a problem with that? | 你有问题想说? |
[19:37] | That way I’ll have both hands free for signaling. | 这样我两只手都可以给”信号”了. |
[19:43] | – Bye, Uncle Robert. – Bye, kiddo. | - 再见 Robert叔叔 - 再见, 小家伙 |
[19:46] | Listen, about the movie. | 关于那个电影 |
[19:48] | Don’t get too attached to the zebra with the– | 别对长颈鹿动感情…. |
[19:51] | well, you’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[19:55] | Hey. Oh, boy. | 嘿 |
[19:57] | Hey, you’re paying for the movie. | 电影钱你出 |
[19:59] | Okay. Don’t worry about it. | 行 没问题 |
[20:03] | And I want lots of candy! | 我还要很多糖吃 |
[20:05] | It’s gonna ruin your dinner, though. | 你会不想吃晚饭的 |
[20:07] | Now don’t jump in the puddles! | 别踩水坑 |
[20:13] | Debra, Penny’s is having a sale on athletic socks. | Debra, 盘尼运动袜在大减价 |
[20:16] | – Anybody need socks? – I think we’re good. | -谁需要买袜子? -不用了 |
[20:19] | I’m pretty low. We should swing by. | 我不够了 我们应该去买点 |
[20:22] | I need to get to the post office before it closes. | 我还要去趟邮局 |
[20:25] | Okay, okay. Whoa, whoa! | 好的 好的 哇 哇 |
[20:27] | Hey, that moron cut you off! | 嘿 那个笨蛋插你队 |
[20:29] | – All right. lt’s all right, Frank. – Hey, hey, wait a– | - 没事的 Frank - 嘿 等等… |
[20:32] | no, you can’t be a doormat! | 你不能任人欺负 |
[20:34] | Excuse me, honey. Grandpa has something for that man. | 对不起 亲爱的 爷爷要给那人点东西 |
[20:37] | No, Frank! No. | 别 Frank! 别 |
[20:39] | This is for you, you stupid stinking hump! | 这是给你的 你个!@#$% 谢谢观赏 |