时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – lt’s nice, yeah. – Yeah. No, no! | - 漂亮 - 别 别 |
[00:05] | Don’t touch it. Glue’s not dry yet. | 别碰, 胶水还没干 |
[00:06] | – I made it for the auction. – What auction? | -我为拍卖做的 -什么拍卖? |
[00:11] | The auction, Ray. | 拍卖会啊 Ray |
[00:16] | It’s all I’ve been talking about for the past month. | 上个月我一直在说的拍卖会 |
[00:19] | I’m on the organizing committee, the auction for Ally’s school | 我是Ally学校拍卖会的组织者之一 |
[00:21] | for the playground equipment– | 为操场建设筹集资金 |
[00:23] | – the auction! – I know, I remember. | - 拍卖会! - 我知道 我想起来了 |
[00:25] | The auction, you’re on the committee for the playground equipment. | 你为操场筹集资金的拍卖 |
[00:28] | That’s all you’ve been talking about– | 你一直说的那个 |
[00:30] | I listen to you. | 我还是听你唠叨的 F6 美剧总部 |
[00:35] | Excu– excuse me. | 打搅一下 |
[00:37] | Um, hi, welcome | 嗨 欢迎光临 |
[00:40] | to Our Lady of Faith’s Auction Night. | 圣母信念拍卖夜 |
[00:42] | I’m Debra Barone. | 我是Debra Barone |
[00:54] | We’re gonna start the live auction in a few minutes, | 现场拍卖即将开始 |
[00:57] | so this is your last chance to sign up for this silent one. | 所以这是参加无声拍卖的最后机会了 |
[01:00] | And I hope everybody’s having a lot of fun. | 希望大家都玩的开心 |
[01:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:09] | Frank, you’re bidding on the pedicure? | Frank, 你为<涂脚膏>竞价? |
[01:15] | Why are you signing up for all these things? | 你参加这些竞价干吗? |
[01:17] | Leave me alone, I’m just trying to drive the prices up. | 别管我, 我在哄抬价格 |
[01:22] | Just trying to be a big shot. | 又想当大人物是不是 |
[01:23] | Why don’t you pick one little thing that you really like– | 你就不能参加点便宜的你又喜欢的? |
[01:26] | Hey, hey, silent auction. | 嗨! 无声拍卖 |
[01:34] | I can’t do this. Why did I let her talk me into this? | 我做不了 我怎么就同意了呢 |
[01:38] | I don’t want to be in front of people. | 我不想站在一群人面前 |
[01:40] | I don’t wanna be no stinking auctioneer. | 我不想当臭拍卖师 |
[01:43] | You gonna eat that spumoni? | 那冰淇淋你吃不吃? |
[01:45] | – Ray, it’s time, come on. – Listen, no– | - Ray 该你了 - 听着, 算了吧 |
[01:48] | why doesn’t Robert do it? He’s tall, got a good voice. | 让Robert去吧 他又高声音又好 |
[01:50] | – Yeah, they’d hear me. – You should do it, you can talk– | 你来吧 |
[01:53] | – Yeah, just speak. Speak. – Hi. | - 说就行了 - 嗨 |
[01:59] | Hi everybody, I guess it’s time for the live auction. | 大家好 现场拍卖开始 |
[02:03] | I’m Ray. I’m Ray the auction guy. | 我叫Ray 主持拍卖的那个 |
[02:07] | And, uh– | |
[02:08] | how about a hand for the roast beef? | 谁要烤牛肉? |
[02:10] | Let’s hear it for that roast beef. | 谁举手竞拍烤牛肉? |
[02:19] | I guess what, are the rest of you are veterinarians or something? | 我猜你们都是吃素的? |
[02:23] | I mean vegetarians. | 我指素食主义者 |
[02:28] | Anyway, listen, we’re here for the kids because, uh, | 总之我们今天是为了孩子 |
[02:31] | they’re the future and they deserve– | 为了孩子的明天 |
[02:34] | they deserves a new playground, really. | 他们应该有个操场玩耍 |
[02:37] | So that they can slide and swing upside down | 可以滑坡,荡秋千 |
[02:39] | and break their necks. | 摔个跟头 |
[02:45] | – Just start. – Okay. | 快开始 |
[02:47] | Here we go, we’re gonna start with the– with the jewelry box | 首先拍卖的是珠宝盒 |
[02:51] | – where you, uh… – Put your jewelry. | – 你可以…. -放珠宝! |
[02:54] | …put your jewelry right in that. | 放珠宝进去 |
[02:56] | And we’ll start the bidding at, what? | 低价以…. |
[02:59] | – 20. – Dollars? | – 美元? |
[03:02] | Yeah, $20. $20 | 对 20美元! |
[03:04] | Who’s gonna bid $20 for this fine piece of craftsmanship, | 谁为这出20美元? |
[03:08] | finely crafted by a fine craftsman… | 出自能工巧匠之手 |
[03:12] | who I happen to sleep with? | 碰巧我和她睡一屋 |
[03:19] | Sorry, uh– so, 20, that’s all. | 对不起 只要20 |
[03:22] | Let’s start a bidding at $20. | 低价是$20 |
[03:24] | It’s a fine piece. Look at the fine drawers. | 看看这精美的抽屉 |
[03:26] | $20, that’s all we– | |
[03:33] | 1 5. | |
[03:36] | How about $1 5? Oops. | $15怎么样? |
[03:40] | Three? Do I hear $3 | 3块呢? 3块有人要吗? |
[03:44] | for this finely, finely crafted | 出自能工巧匠 |
[03:46] | pile of rubble almost? | 的一堆碎片 |
[03:48] | Who’s got a bag? lf you’ve got a bag, you can have it. | 谁有带子, 有包装带就送他了 |
[03:53] | Oh, mercy bid, right there. Thank you. | 啊! 同情出价 |
[03:56] | Thank you, Officer Barone. | 谢谢你 Barone警官 |
[03:58] | You can lock up your tiny little prisoners in there, | 你可以把小人国的犯人关这里 |
[04:02] | although I think it’s gonna be easy for them to get out. | 虽然越狱是一点不难 |
[04:08] | Everything my wife touches falls off, | 凡是我老婆碰的东西都会掉 |
[04:10] | so you can guess how scared I am. | 你们可以想象我有多害怕 |
[04:24] | Hey, puddlepants. | 嗨 小泥裤裤 |
[04:29] | Now, give Gumby some Pokey. | 现在给泥马一只伴侣吧 |
[04:38] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[04:40] | I don’t wanna say that was cold, | 我不想说天气冷 |
[04:42] | but if your mouth opened a little light would come on. | 但你嘴里开盏灯会冒气的 |
[04:55] | I’m just not really in the mood, okay? | 我没心情做好不好 |
[04:57] | Come on. What, not in the mood? | 别这样 |
[04:59] | Tonight was great. | 今晚很棒 |
[05:01] | The kids got the new playground and I got the golf thing, | 孩子们有新操场我也拍到了高尔夫的东西 |
[05:04] | you got to go home with the auctioneer. | 你还带了个拍卖师回家 |
[05:07] | So who’s in the mood? Do I hear in the mood? | 谁没心情啊? |
[05:12] | Aren’t you afraid if I touch it, it’ll fall off? | 你就不怕我碰你 你那玩意掉下来? |
[05:18] | That was a good joke, wasn’t it? | 那是个好笑话 |
[05:21] | People asked me if I’d planned that, and I said, | 别人问我是不是准备好的 |
[05:24] | “No, I just came up with it like that.” | 我说我是灵机一动 |
[05:27] | You’re a brilliant farceur. | 你真是个喜剧”天才” |
[05:36] | Come on. | 好啦 |
[05:39] | I know, you’re mad at the jokes. | 我知道你生笑话的气 |
[05:43] | You just– you just couldn’t stop, could you, Ray? | 你就是停不下来 对不对 |
[05:45] | I was killing them, it was great. | 我把他们都搞定了嘛 |
[05:48] | That box falling apart, that was the best thing | 那盒子撒架真是时候 |
[05:50] | that could’ve happen. That broke the ice. | 打破了现场尴尬的气氛 |
[05:53] | You embarrassed me. | 你让我出丑了 |
[05:55] | What? No! lt was all fun. | 什么?没有 |
[05:58] | Come on, I told you, | 我告诉你 |
[06:00] | people thought that we did it on purpose. | 别人以为我们故意的 |
[06:03] | I felt humiliated. | 我觉得丢脸 |
[06:06] | Don’t feel humiliated. | 别觉的丢脸 |
[06:08] | Don’t tell me how to feel. | 别教我怎么感觉 |
[06:12] | But you’re wrong. | 你想错了嘛 |
[06:18] | There’s no right or wrong, this is how I feel. | 这没什么对错 我就这么想了 |
[06:22] | You can not tell me not to be humiliated, I just am. | 你不能教我想丢不丢脸 我已经丢脸了 |
[06:27] | – Okay, all right, feel humiliated. – I don’t anymore. | - 好嘛, 就那么想嘛 - 我现在不那么想了 |
[06:32] | – Okay, all right– – Now I’m just angry. | - 好嘛 - 我现在生气 |
[06:36] | I mean, I can’t believe– I can’t believe | 我不相信… |
[06:38] | you– it’s bad enough what you did to me tonight, | 今晚你做的已经够出格了 |
[06:41] | but you don’t even care how I feel about it. | 你却一点悔意都没有 |
[06:43] | All you care about is how well you did, you laugh-whore. | 你只关心你多么风光 你这个笑娼 |
[06:55] | Maybe you should go back to being humiliated. | 你还是回到丢脸的阶段好 |
[06:58] | Come on, what do you– | 别这样 |
[07:00] | don’t be such a bad sport. | 别那么小气嘛 |
[07:03] | What if you were me? What would you do? | 你是我怎么样 你会怎么想 |
[07:05] | I would laugh at all my husband’s jokes, | 我会跟着我丈夫的笑话笑 |
[07:08] | strip off my clothes, have my way with him and then put on Tv. | 脱掉衣服 嘿咻完了一起看电视 |
[07:21] | Keep dreaming. | 做梦 |
[07:25] | I would– I’d be so naughty. | 我会变得很淘气哦 |
[07:27] | I might even talk dirty, oh! | 我还可能说黄话 |
[07:31] | So let me get this straight. | 想我想明白 |
[07:33] | What you did to me tonight wouldn’t bother you? | 今晚你做的你一点不在乎? |
[07:35] | Bother? I would be flattered. | 在乎?高兴还来不及呢 |
[07:37] | Oh yeah? All right, we’ll see. | 是吗?咱俩等着瞧 |
[07:39] | What? What? | 什么? |
[07:44] | – What do you mean, we’ll see? – None of your business. | - 你什么意思等着瞧 - 没你事儿 |
[07:49] | What are you gonna do, try and get me or something? | 你想报复还是怎么着 |
[07:53] | Let’s just say, prepare to be flattered. | 这么说吧 你就等着”高兴”吧 |
[07:58] | Come on. You know, they say | 好啦 |
[08:00] | couples shouldn’t go to bed angry. | 俗话说夫妻上床不生气 |
[08:02] | I’m not angry anymore. Good night. | 我没生气啦 晚安 |
[08:05] | You’re not angry anymore? I might not believe you. | 你没生气?我不相信 |
[08:08] | You might have to prove that. | 你得证明一下 |
[08:11] | I see. That’s how you’re gonna get me, holding back sex? | 我知道了你用不嘿咻惩罚我 |
[08:15] | How original. | 真有想法 |
[08:17] | You think that’s gonna get me? | 这就能报复我了? |
[08:19] | I’m a sex camel. | 我是做爱沙漠里的骆驼 |
[08:24] | Without sex. | 不做爱 (我忍……) |
[08:30] | Sex camel. That’s a good one. | 骆驼? 这个笑话好 |
[08:34] | Sex camel. I should write that one down. | 我得赶紧记下来 |
[08:38] | Laugh it up, funny man. | 尽情笑吧 小丑 |
[08:41] | Okay, what? | 什么 |
[08:43] | You think I’m scared now? | 你以为我怕了? |
[08:45] | I’m not scared, girlie. | 我才不怕呢 小妞 |
[08:50] | You hear me? I’m not scared. | 我一点都不怕 |
[08:57] | I’m not scared. | 一点都不怕 |
[09:02] | Ow, Mommy, ow. | 噢 妈妈咪呀 |
[09:07] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, yeah. | - 你没事吧? - 嗯 |
[09:12] | Just a little temporary blindness. | 只是暂时失下明 |
[09:15] | Listen, Ray, I was thinking | 听着Ray 我在想 |
[09:18] | about the auction last night | 昨晚的拍卖会 |
[09:20] | and all the jokes that you made | 和那些你说的笑话 |
[09:22] | and you know, I was taking myself too seriously. | 我太认真了 |
[09:26] | You were right, so, I just want to apologize. | 你是对的 我跟你道歉 |
[09:34] | – Really? – Yeah. | - 真的? - 真的 |
[09:36] | Because the fact is, you were just a great auctioneer. | 事实上你是个好拍卖师 |
[09:39] | So, you know, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:41] | What about you saying that you’re gonna get me back? | 你说要报复呢? |
[09:44] | That was just in the heat of the moment. | 那是气头上 |
[09:47] | I’m not gonna get you. | 我不会的 |
[09:50] | – I want juice. – What do you say, Ally? | - 给我果汁 - 该怎么说 Ally? |
[09:53] | – Please. – You want something, Ray? | - 请 - 你要什么吗 Ray? |
[09:56] | Juice is good. Please. | 请给我果汁 |
[10:00] | There’s really only enough left for Ally. | 只够给Ally了 |
[10:02] | You want something else? How about a soda? | 要别的吗?汽水怎么样? |
[10:04] | – Soda for breakfast? – That’s all we have. | - 早餐喝汽水? - 没别的了 |
[10:07] | – There. – All right. | 拿着 |
[10:09] | Mommy, may I have a soda, please? | 妈妈 请问我能喝汽水吗? |
[10:12] | That was a very nice way to ask for it, Ally. | 有礼貌才对Ally |
[10:15] | No, honey. | 不行 亲爱的 |
[10:18] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[10:20] | You shook this, didn’t you? | 你摇过了 |
[10:23] | – What? No. – Soda for breakfast. | - 没有 - 早餐喝汽水 |
[10:26] | You want this to explode in my face. | 你想喷我脸上 |
[10:30] | – Why would I want that? – We all know why. | - 我干嘛要怎么做? - 心知肚明 |
[10:36] | Soda in my face, | 汽水喷我脸上 |
[10:38] | Bengay in my shorts, | 止痛剂涂在裤头上 |
[10:41] | Ex-Lax in the brownies. | 过期泻药藏蛋糕里 |
[10:46] | I went to camp. | 我也夏令营过 |
[10:49] | I’m not gonna get you, Ray. | 我不报复你 |
[10:52] | How about the grapefruit? | 葡萄呢? |
[10:54] | You think I rigged a grapefruit to squirt in your eye? | 你以为我挤葡萄在你眼里? |
[11:00] | Doesn’t really sound like a denial. | 你口气没否认 |
[11:05] | I’m telling you, I’m not– | 我告诉你我没有 |
[11:07] | I know you’re telling me you’re not, | 我知道你这么说 |
[11:09] | so I will think you’ll not. | 接着我会相信 |
[11:11] | But I am not that big an idiot. | 但我可没那么笨 |
[11:19] | Ray, nothing’s going to happen. So just drink your soda. | Ray, 喝你的汽水 不会有事的 |
[11:25] | – You drink it. – I don’t want it. | - 你来喝 -我不想喝 |
[11:27] | Ah, yeah! | 哈! |
[11:31] | How about– I’ll give it to Ally. | 那我给Ally咯? |
[11:33] | I don’t want her having soda for breakfast. | 我不想孩子早餐喝汽水 |
[11:37] | – Just to open it for me. – Okay, go. Fine. | - 帮我打开总行吧 - 好吧 |
[11:40] | Yeah, you would do that. You would let it explode | 你真让这事情发生? |
[11:42] | in your own daughter’s face, your own flesh and blood. | 喷在孩子脸上?你的亲身骨肉 |
[11:45] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[11:47] | What kind of mother are you? | 你什么母亲啊? |
[11:49] | The kind of mother who’s gonna be awarded custody | 当你关进疯人院的时候 |
[11:52] | when they take you to the booby hatch. | 荣获最佳监护奖的母亲 |
[11:55] | Ally, go get dressed, honey. | Ally 亲爱的去换衣服 |
[11:58] | Debra, what kind of con game are you running? | Debra 你玩什么把戏 |
[12:01] | It’s your own fault, Frank. | 是你的错 Frank |
[12:03] | Who told you to sign up for all those things? | 谁教你全部拍下来 |
[12:05] | I didn’t expect to win this crap. | 我没想到拍下垃圾回家 |
[12:09] | – lt’s not crap. – Oh yeah? | 不是垃圾 |
[12:12] | $80 for the use of a canoe. | 80美元的独木舟 |
[12:15] | That is floating crap. | 这是漂流垃圾 |
[12:19] | Some people would consider a canoe ride romantic. | 别人觉的划舟是件浪漫事 |
[12:23] | Guess you didn’t see “Deliverance.” | 你没见过船翻 |
[12:31] | – Ray, you gonna drink this or what? – Okay. | Ray你还喝不喝的 |
[12:35] | You got your audience now, right? | 你有观众了是不 |
[12:37] | Everybody’s here, I open the– yeah, big laugh on Raymond. | 我一开大家都笑我是不是 |
[12:43] | Dad, Dad, no! | 爸 别开 |
[12:46] | What’s your problem? | 你发什么神经 |
[12:49] | See, I told you. | 瞧 我说不捉弄你吧 |
[12:51] | Yeah, you did. Of course. | 当然 当然 |
[12:54] | Of course, why would you settle for soda? | 你不会拿汽水报复的 |
[12:58] | That’s not satisfying. You see me spill soda on myself every day. | 我自己都每天喷在脸上 |
[13:03] | It’s gonna be much bigger than soda, isn’t it? | 你要报复更厉害的对不? |
[13:07] | My car, my job, | 我的车 我的工作 |
[13:11] | my most intimate of areas. | 或是我最敏感的部位 |
[13:15] | I’m watching you. | 我警惕着呢 |
[13:18] | I’m watch– | 我警惕……… |
[13:27] | Okay. I’ll give him the message. Yeah. Bye-bye. | 好我会转达的 再见 |
[13:31] | – Hi, honey. – Hi. | - 嗨 亲爱的 - 嗨 |
[13:33] | That was Clarence, the guy who’s coordinating | 刚才克拉伦斯来电话 |
[13:36] | – your celebrity golf thing. – Oh yeah? | - 负责名人高尔夫的人 - 怎么了? |
[13:38] | He said you should use the west entrance of the country club. | 他说你以后从西边的门进俱乐部 |
[13:41] | West entrance. Okay, got it. | 西边的门 知道了 |
[13:43] | And bring your rubber spikes instead of the metal ones. | 带橡胶鞋别带金属的鞋 |
[13:46] | Really? Thanks. | 真的? 好 |
[13:54] | You see that? She’s evil. | 看到没?她不怀好意 |
[13:57] | – What? – I told you. lt’s bigger than soda. | - 什么? -我告诉过你,她要报复我 |
[14:01] | That’s where it’s all going down, at the Pro-Am. | 她想我在高尔夫混合赛上出丑 |
[14:04] | – You mean where she gonna get you? – Shut up. | - 你说她要报复你 -闭嘴! |
[14:07] | Yes, of course, it’s perfect. | 当然是了 |
[14:09] | She’s always been jealous of my golf. | 她总是嫉妒我玩高尔夫 |
[14:11] | She knows how much I love it and how much time and money I spend on it. | 她知道我花了多少时间和金钱在上面 |
[14:15] | She wants to humiliate me with my mistress. | 她想让我和高尔夫一起出丑 |
[14:19] | I know her. | 我了解她 |
[14:21] | I know her. I am hip to her jive. | 我是她肚里的蛔虫 |
[14:26] | But she’s hip to me too. So that’s why– | 但她也是我肚里的蛔虫 |
[14:29] | listen, you got to go in there and find out what she’s up to. | 你得帮我侦查清楚 |
[14:31] | – How? – Do what cops do. | - 什么? - 做条子审讯做的事 |
[14:34] | I don’t know, just get the truth. | 我不知道, 把真相揪出来 |
[14:36] | Make her talk before she lawyers up. | 在她摆律师牌前开她的口 |
[14:39] | Come on, I don’t know, use the big light. | 快嘛 用台灯射她脸什么的 |
[14:41] | What are you, loopy? | 你神经病啊 |
[14:43] | She’s your wife, she’s not gonna humiliate you. | 她是你老婆 她不会出你的丑的 |
[14:47] | I don’t have time to explain marriage to you. | 我没时间告诉你婚姻是什么 |
[14:50] | Please, come on, just go do it. | 你做就是了 |
[15:03] | Debra’s soda, okay. | Debra喝的 |
[15:09] | Are you gonna get Raymond? | 你要报复Raymond? |
[15:14] | No. | 不会 |
[15:19] | – What, what, what? – She’s not gonna get you. | - 怎么样 怎么样? - 她不报复你 |
[15:21] | – How do you know? – ‘Cause I said to her | - 你怎么知道 - 我问她 |
[15:24] | are you gonna get Raymond? She said no. Case closed. | 你要报复Raymond? 她说不会. 结案了 |
[15:27] | – That’s it? – She also said the twins aren’t yours. | - 就这样? - 她还说双胞胎不是你的 |
[15:32] | Come on. | Come on. |
[15:35] | Really, what’s going on? | 倒底怎么样? |
[15:37] | I know when people are up to something. | 我知道心怀鬼胎的人 |
[15:39] | – I can smell it. – And she smells all right? | - 我可以闻出来 - 她闻的正常? |
[15:42] | She smells very good. | 她很正常 |
[15:47] | Oh my God, she got to you, didn’t she? | 天啊 她收买你了! |
[15:50] | – You’re both in on it. – You’re talking crazy. | - 你成帮凶了 - 别说胡话 |
[15:54] | – Sure, you’d love to get me too, huh? – What? | - 你当然愿意帮她了 -什么 |
[15:58] | You’d love to see me humiliated. | 你也想我出丑 |
[16:01] | Isn’t that right, my brother? | 不是吗?哥? |
[16:10] | Raymond | Raymond, Raymond, Raymond. |
[16:44] | All right. | 好 |
[16:46] | Wake up, wake up. | 醒醒! |
[16:49] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[16:51] | Just so you know, I canceled it. | 告诉你我取消了 |
[16:54] | – What? Canceled what? – The golf outing. | - 取消什么了? - 高尔夫比赛 |
[16:56] | – Backed out. – What? Why? | - 我退出了 - 为什么? |
[16:59] | Why? Because you smell, sweetheart. | 为什么?因为你闻起来不对 甜心 |
[17:05] | Oh my God, I have to leave you. | 天啊 我得离你远点 |
[17:10] | No, no. That’s where you’re gonna do it. | 这就是为什么你那么做 |
[17:13] | That’s where you’re gonna set your trap. I know how your mind works. | 我知道你设下圈套的方式 我知道你怎么想 |
[17:16] | You don’t even know how your mind works. | 你自己想什么都不知道 |
[17:19] | I’m not going to get you. | 我不会报复你 |
[17:22] | Will you just do it? All right, come on! | 你就做了吧 |
[17:25] | Whatever you’re gonna do, just do it now, | 不管你怎么报复, 现在就做吧 |
[17:27] | ’cause I can’t take it anymore. | 因为我再也无法忍受了 |
[17:29] | You’re really worried about this. | 你真担心啊 |
[17:31] | – I’m not worried, I’m anxious. – So you’re feeling anxious? | -我不是担心我是焦虑 - 那你焦虑了是不是 |
[17:33] | – I’m feeling anxious. – You shouldn’t. | -我是焦虑 - 别那样 |
[17:35] | – What? – Don’t feel that way. | - 什么? -别那样想 |
[17:37] | Don’t tell me how to feel! | 别教我怎么感觉 |
[17:41] | And there it is. | 这就是行了 |
[17:46] | Huh? | 什么? |
[17:50] | I’ll just give you a moment to put it together. | 我把我的感觉给你了 |
[17:57] | After the auction, Ray, | 拍卖会以后, Ray |
[17:59] | when I was feeling embarrassed and humiliated, | 当我感觉尴尬丢脸时候 |
[18:01] | didn’t you say the same thing to me? | 你不就告诉我同样的话吗? |
[18:03] | – “Don’t feel that way.” Remember that? – I do remember that. | -”别那么想”记得吗? -我记得 |
[18:06] | Because that’s when you started torturing me. | 你开始折磨我的时候 |
[18:09] | Oh, oh– | 噢 |
[18:17] | So you didn’t do anything? | 其实你没做什么? |
[18:21] | You let me do this to myself? | 你让我自讨苦吃? |
[18:26] | All week long I could have had soda? | 一直以来我可以喝那汽水的 |
[18:29] | I could have had brownies? | 我可以吃蛋糕的 |
[18:32] | I could have worn underwear? | 我可以穿着内裤的 |
[18:38] | So it was all me? | 全是我的错? |
[18:41] | That’s how you got me? | 这就是你报复我的办法 |
[18:43] | Nothing I could think of could screw you up more | 没有什么方法 |
[18:47] | than what’s already in that beautiful mind. | 可以让你自己折磨自己更好的了 |
[18:53] | Good night, Ray. | 晚安 Ray |
[18:59] | That’s right, beautiful mind. | 对啊 心在作怪 |
[19:03] | ‘Cause it takes a beautiful mind to come up | 现在心决定 |
[19:06] | with not canceling the golf outing, | 不取消参加高尔夫了 |
[19:09] | but telling you that I did | 告诉你不去 |
[19:11] | just to get you to spill your guts. | 其实是骗你说真话的 |
[19:15] | Okay? You’re not the only clever one. | 聪明的人不止你一个 |
[19:20] | You zig, I zag. | 青出于蓝胜于蓝 |
[19:28] | – You canceled it, didn’t you? – Yes! | - 你真取消了对吧? - 是的! |
[19:36] | You see, Frank? No mosquitoes. | 看见没Frank? 没蚊子 |
[19:41] | Oh, this is lovely. | 真好啊 |
[19:45] | I’m so glad we won this. | 我很高兴我们拍到了 |
[19:48] | You’re always against anything good. | 你总对好东西不感冒 |
[19:51] | Anything I might like. | 只要是我喜欢的 |
[19:54] | It costs too much money. | 这太花钱了 |
[19:57] | Just have to– | 你就不能 |
[19:59] | why can’t you just enjoy life? | 享受下生活? |
[20:01] | Oh, here we go! | 哦起航了 |
[20:04] | Frank! Frank! | Frank! Frank! |
[20:07] | What are you doing? I don’t have the paddles! | 你做什么? 船上没桨! |
[20:11] | Frank! | |
[20:12] | Oh, Frank! | 天啊 Frank! |