时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Okay, how ’bout this? | 这么着怎么样? |
[00:02] | We’re on a private jet, right? | 我们在一架私人飞机上 |
[00:04] | And all the passengers, they’re asleep. | 所有的乘客都睡着了 |
[00:07] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. And I’m the captain 我是机长 |
[00:09] | and you’re the flight attendant. | 你是空姐 |
[00:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:15] | Hello, vicky. | 你好 vicky |
[00:19] | Wait. Who’s vicky? | 等等 谁是vicky? |
[00:21] | You are. | 你啊 |
[00:24] | – Why can’t I just be me? – All right. | - 我就不能演我自己? - 好吧 |
[00:26] | Okay, all right. Fine, fine. You’re you. | 就演你自己 |
[00:28] | Hello, Debbie. | 你好 Debbie |
[00:34] | Boy, l… | 我一般 |
[00:35] | usually don’t cramp up when I fly, | 飞行的时候不会抽筋 |
[00:37] | but maybe you could take off your clothes | 可以的话脱了你衣服 |
[00:40] | and rub my neck a little. | 帮我按摩下我的脖子 |
[00:42] | Okay, wait, Ray– | 等等 Ray |
[00:44] | Ray, can you just be you? | 你就不能演你自己吗? |
[00:46] | I can’t be me. I don’t know how to fly this thing. | 不行 我不会开飞机 |
[00:51] | Just forget the airplane. | 忘了飞机吧 |
[00:53] | I just want to be here in our bedroom with you. | 我只想和你一起在床上就行 |
[00:56] | What kind of pervert are you? | 你真变态哟 |
[01:05] | – Oh, no. – What, what no? | - 哦 不 - 怎么了 |
[01:07] | Everything’s locked, turned off or asleep. | 门都锁了大家都睡了 |
[01:09] | No, no. I just remembered, I think I’m out of stuff. | 不是 我刚想起来 我的东西用完了 |
[01:12] | – Stuff? – Yeah. There might be a tube of it | - 东西? - 是的 也许这里还有一管 |
[01:15] | – around here somewhere. – Tube? | - 放在某处 - 一管? |
[01:17] | A tube. Yes, a tube. Unless you want to be a father again, | 一管 对 一管 除非你还想当一次父亲 |
[01:20] | – look for the tube. – Well– | 快把它找出来 |
[01:22] | where– what does it look like? | 在哪呢?长什么样? |
[01:25] | It’s been so long, it’s probably expired. | 都那么久了 该过期了 |
[01:29] | Come on, everything was going so well. | 快嘛 一切都那么顺利 |
[01:32] | I was home, you were awake. | 我在家你也醒着 |
[01:35] | – Got it, got it! – You got it? | - 找到了!找到了! - 你找到了! |
[01:37] | Got it. | 找到了! |
[01:39] | – Yes. – Ray, this is sunblock. | Ray这是防晒霜 |
[01:45] | Okay. Now, we’re on a beach… right? | 没问题 就当我们在海滩上 |
[01:48] | Yeah. | |
[01:50] | You’re the rich society– | 你来自上流社会 我叫胡安 一个穷小子 F6 美剧总部 |
[01:57] | Nice going. | 做得真好 |
[02:00] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思? |
[02:02] | I mean… | 我说…. |
[02:04] | running out of the stuff. | 避孕药用完了 |
[02:07] | Way to go. | 真棒呀! |
[02:09] | So, you’re blaming me? | 那你怪我了是不是? |
[02:11] | Well, what? You’re the one who’s in charge of the stuff. | 什么? 你负责买这些东西的嘛 |
[02:14] | Well, why do I always have to be in charge? | 为什么总是我? |
[02:16] | Why don’t you go to the drugstore and get some things? | 你怎么不去药店买些回来 |
[02:20] | Things. You know I don’t like the things. | 东西 我不喜欢买东西回来 |
[02:22] | Well, I don’t like the stuff. | 我也不喜欢买那些 |
[02:26] | I don’t even like to buy the things. | 我连买的过程都不喜欢 |
[02:29] | Especially if there’s a lady cashier. | 特别是美女站着那里收款 |
[02:31] | I feel– I feel all dirty. | 我觉得好下流 |
[02:36] | Like, “Hey, hey! Guess what I’m gonna be doing later?” | 就像再说 “嘿! 猜猜我晚上要做什么?” |
[02:41] | Maybe. | 如果 |
[02:44] | If I can get all the kids to sleep and… | 我把孩子都哄睡的话 |
[02:46] | if the moon and the stars all line up. | 月亮和星星都排成一条线… |
[02:50] | Well, there is another option, you know? | 还有个办法 |
[02:52] | – Well, what? – We discussed it. | - 什么? - 我们决定下 |
[02:55] | – A little snip, snip. – Hey. Hey! | 一点点咔嚓咔嚓 |
[02:56] | Ow! No! | 天啊 不要 |
[02:58] | Watch with that kind of talk, huh? | 都说些什么啊 |
[03:02] | He can hear you. | 它听的见哦! |
[03:08] | Don’t listen to the crazy lady, okay? | 别听疯婆子说的 |
[03:13] | Don’t– no snip, snip. | 没有咔嚓咔嚓 |
[03:15] | No snip, snip. | 不要咔嚓咔嚓 |
[03:16] | Why don’t you tell your… partner, | 不如你告诉你…小兄弟 |
[03:22] | that it might be in his best interest | 这是为它着想 |
[03:24] | to take over this little responsibility? | 做点负责任的事情 |
[03:26] | He might get out more often. | 它就可以经常出来透透气 |
[03:37] | What are you saying there? | 你在建议什么? |
[03:39] | I’m just saying | 我是说 |
[03:40] | that if I wasn’t in charge | 如果不是我 |
[03:43] | of absolutely everything, | 管着所有家务活 |
[03:44] | I might, theoretically, | 理论上 |
[03:47] | be more inclined to– | 我可能嘿咻 |
[03:51] | more often. | 更多点 |
[03:56] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[03:58] | But… | 但是… |
[03:59] | now if we were to do something this drastic, | 我们真要做的太激烈的话 |
[04:04] | we might need something in writing. | 我们需要白纸黑字 |
[04:06] | Well… | 这个… |
[04:11] | I can’t give you any guarantees, but– | 我不可能给你做保证 但是 |
[04:13] | My– my client is going to need some assurances here. | 我…我的客户需要些担保 |
[04:20] | I’m sure we can reach a satisfying arrangement. | 我相信我们是能够达成协议的 |
[04:23] | Why don’t you two discuss it? | 要不你俩先商量一下? |
[04:27] | Yeah, I’ll bring it up at the next meeting. | 下次会议我们会讨论的 |
[04:34] | Relax, I know what I’m doing. | 放心 我知道怎么做 |
[04:43] | Hey, Ray. | 嗨 Ray |
[04:47] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐! |
[04:50] | H-hey, Nemo. | 嗨 Nemo |
[04:53] | It’s good for business. | 纯粹为了生意 |
[04:56] | And stop undressing me with your eyes. | 停止用你的目光脱我的衣服 |
[05:00] | – ‘Scuse me. – All right, yeah. Hey. Oh, hey, huh? | - 让一下 - 嘿嘿嘿 |
[05:04] | Welcome to hell. I’ll be right with you. | 欢迎来地狱 马上为你服务 |
[05:07] | – Hey, hey, Ray. – Hey. | 嗨 Ray |
[05:08] | Yeah. What’s up? | 你好吗? |
[05:10] | Sit down. We’re waiting to see what Angelina’s wearing. | 坐下 我们在等Angelina今天穿什么 |
[05:13] | – Oh, yeah. – Remember last year’s bunny outfit? | 记得去年那件兔子服饰吗? |
[05:16] | Remember? I couldn’t drive home. | 怎么会忘 我都不会开车了 |
[05:21] | Hi, guys. I’ll be with you in one minute. | 嗨 我一分钟就过来 |
[05:27] | Please whack me with your ruler, | 请用尺子惩罚我 |
[05:30] | Sister Mary Wowie-wow-wow-wow! | 修女Mary 嗷 嗷 嗷 |
[05:34] | Andy, she’s gonna spit in our food. | Andy 她会吐口水进我们的午餐的 |
[05:37] | – Can I take your order? – Sure. | - 您可以点餐了吗? - 当然 |
[05:40] | And then I’d like to join your order. | 我愿意听你指挥 |
[05:43] | So, you guys want your usual? | 你们还是要老样子? |
[05:45] | – Yeah, that’d be great. – Just give me a ginger ale. | - 是的 很好 - 给我一瓶姜汁汽水 |
[05:48] | – I gotta go. – Okay. | 我得走了 |
[05:49] | Where you going so fast? | 你忙着去哪? |
[05:51] | I got a little doctor appointment. | 我预约了医生 |
[05:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[05:55] | Yeah, no, I’m all right. lt’s just a– | 我很好 只是一点 |
[05:57] | it’s a little procedure. | 一点小手术 |
[05:58] | Rubber glove, right? | 橡皮手套? (一般指肛门检查) |
[06:00] | No. No glove. | 不是手套 |
[06:04] | He doesn’t use a glove? | 他不用橡皮手套? |
[06:06] | It’s not that, all right? | 不是那个 |
[06:08] | Just– come on. Can I have a little privacy here? | 我就不能有点隐私? |
[06:10] | Yeah, sure, sure. I understand. | 当然 我明白 |
[06:12] | Well, I don’t. | 我不明白 |
[06:14] | I mean, why are we hiding things? | 为什么要有隐私呢 |
[06:16] | We’re best friends. | 我们是好朋友 |
[06:18] | I read you my poetry. | 我向你读过我作的诗 |
[06:21] | All right, I’m getting a vasectomy. | 好吧 我去做输精管切除术 |
[06:24] | – vasectomy? – Mm-hm. | 输精管切除术? |
[06:25] | What rhymes with vasectomy? | 什么和切除术这词对仗呢? |
[06:27] | You’re getting a vasectomy? | 你去做切除术? |
[06:30] | – Come on. – vasectomy? | 输精管切除术? |
[06:32] | – very courageous, Raymond. – Thank you, Sister. | - Raymond真勇敢啊 - 谢谢修女 |
[06:37] | There once was a man from Schenectady, huh? | 从前有个人从Schenectady来(作诗状…) |
[06:41] | isDebra okay with this? | Debra同意了? |
[06:43] | Okay? She came at me with a pair of scissors. | 同意?她拿着剪刀跟我说的 |
[06:50] | Hey, Ray, I heard you were cutting the wires. | 嗨Ray 我听说你要去”剪彩”去了? |
[06:52] | Oh, come on. | 别闹了 |
[06:54] | I just wanna tell you it’s great. | 只想告诉这很好 |
[06:56] | – You had one? – Oh, yeah. | - 你做了? - 是的 |
[06:59] | You’re gonna get love like you never got love before. | 你会得到很多很多爱的 |
[07:10] | Was he flirting with me? | 他在跟我调情? |
[07:13] | Here you go. | 来了 |
[07:15] | All right, guys, listen. | 听着 |
[07:17] | – Thanks for your advice and all that. – Ray, | 谢谢你们关心我 |
[07:19] | let me just say one word, okay? | Ray 让我说个词 |
[07:22] | Paplowski. | |
[07:24] | What? | 什么? |
[07:26] | Paplowski. | |
[07:28] | Guy on my squad. | 和我一个警队的 |
[07:30] | We went through the academy together. | 我们一起毕的业 |
[07:31] | Had a great future. | 拥有美好的将来 |
[07:33] | And then he got fixed. | 然后他去做了 |
[07:35] | He was never the same. | 从此大不一样 |
[07:37] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[07:39] | Well, let’s just say, after the procedure, | 这么说吧 自从做了以后 |
[07:41] | he had trouble… | 他那里… |
[07:43] | saluting the captain. | 敬礼从此困难 |
[07:49] | – Saluting the captain? – Yeah. He could protect, | - 敬礼? - 对, 可以保护当事人 |
[07:52] | but he could not serve. | 但不能保证服役了 |
[07:58] | – Really? – Yeah. | - 真的? - 真的 |
[08:00] | Completely messed up his head, you know? | 把人都搞废了知道不? |
[08:02] | Never got over the fact that he was firing blanks. | 永远不能原谅自己在打空炮 |
[08:05] | Last time I saw the guy he was working security at the mall. | 最后一次见他 他在商场里当保安了 |
[08:08] | The poor bastard. | 可怜的家伙 |
[08:13] | I don’t wanna work at the mall. | 我不想在商场工作 |
[08:17] | Just thought I’d give you something to think about. | 只是让你再想想 |
[08:25] | We’re gonna have to have another meeting. | 我俩得再开一次会 |
[08:31] | Oh, you’re back. | 你回来啦 |
[08:34] | Oh, Ray. I feel terrible. | Ray 我觉得对不起你 |
[08:35] | I wish you would’ve let me go to the doctor with you. | 我应该陪你去看医生 |
[08:37] | Are you okay, hmm? | 你还好吧? |
[08:39] | – I’m fine. – Oh, Ray. | 我很好 |
[08:43] | Gonna be sore for a little while. | 可能会疼一久 |
[08:45] | – No, come on. – I didn’t do it. | - 别闹了 - 我没做 |
[08:48] | – Why not, what happened? – Well… | 为什么? |
[08:50] | – there are some risks. – There are? | - 去做有风险 - 有吗? |
[08:52] | Yeah, I was talking to the guys at Nemo’s– | 对 我在Nemo店里跟兄弟们说 |
[08:54] | – Oh, the guys at Nemo’s. – Well– | Nemo店里的兄弟们 |
[08:57] | Brilliant medical minds. | 想得真妙 |
[08:59] | How did you get an appointment? | 怎么给你预约的? |
[09:01] | All right, look, I changed my mind about | 我决定不自残了 |
[09:03] | mutilating myself, but… | 但是 |
[09:06] | I’m not a complete coward. | 我也不是个孬种 |
[09:08] | – There you go. – What? | 给你 |
[09:10] | Yeah. | 什么? |
[09:12] | Are these– | 这不是… |
[09:14] | Things. | 东西 |
[09:15] | I got the things. | 我买东西了 |
[09:18] | You did! | 你买了! |
[09:19] | – Uh-huh. – These are things? | 这些就是东西了? |
[09:22] | Whoo! What’s with all the fancy colors? | 哇! 颜色怎么那么花哨啊 |
[09:28] | Well, it’s Halloween. He wants to dress up too. | 万圣节嘛! 它也要穿件小衣服 |
[09:38] | Wow! I can’t believe that you bought these. | 真不敢相信你买了 |
[09:41] | I told the lady– I said, | 我跟美女说 |
[09:42] | “Hey give me the rainbow pack, lady. | “把那七彩包给我 |
[09:44] | And whatever you’re thinking, that’s right! | 你知道我要做什么!” |
[09:48] | Yeah! | 对头! |
[09:50] | And I’m going to be a regular here, | 我会经常来买的 |
[09:51] | so just keep the tab open.” | 别忘了进货” |
[09:53] | – You didn’t say that. – I did. | - 你真说了? - 是的 |
[09:55] | I said that and then I punched out a stock-boy | 我还打了存货员一拳 |
[09:57] | and kicked over the Sucrets rack. | 然后把商品架也踢翻了 |
[10:01] | Well, I’m proud of you. | 我为你自豪 |
[10:03] | And you listen up here, sweet sister. | 你给我听好 甜妹子 |
[10:05] | From now on, all this? This is– | 从今往后 |
[10:08] | it’s all my responsibility, okay? | 我全权负责 |
[10:10] | You don’t think about it. Not at all. | 你再也不用想了 |
[10:12] | Okay? I do it all. | 我负责买 |
[10:14] | I take your ticket, I show you to your seat. | 我撕你的票 带你入座 |
[10:17] | – Yeah, yeah? – lt’s all me. | 一站式服务 |
[10:20] | Yeah. So you just, you know, clear your mind… | 你只管放松 |
[10:22] | – Mm-hm? – and your schedule | 安排好时间 |
[10:24] | and give Popeye some spinach. | 然后给大力水手菠菜吃 |
[10:30] | Mm, you got it. Right after trick-or-treating. | 没问题 等”不请吃就捣蛋”完了 (万圣节儿童游戏) |
[10:32] | And the kids fall asleep. | 孩子们都睡了 |
[10:34] | But, I’m thinking it could all happen by 9:30. | 我在想是不是 9:30开始 |
[10:38] | – Yeah? All right. – Yeah. | 行没问题 |
[10:40] | – And then Sports Center at 10:00. – Well– | 因为体育节目10:00 |
[10:43] | well, I might not be done with you by 10:00. | 我可能10:00还没结束你 |
[10:46] | Well, could we start at 9:1 5? | 那9:15开始? |
[10:48] | ‘Cause I really want to watch– | 因为我真的想看… |
[10:51] | – Mommy, I’m ready for my wings. – Hey! | 妈咪我等着穿翅膀 |
[10:54] | Ally, my little angel girl. | Ally 我的小天使 |
[10:57] | Okay, come on. Let’s go put your wings on, okay? | 我们来穿上翅膀 |
[10:59] | See? | 瞧见没 |
[11:01] | Every time you buy the things, | 一买东西 |
[11:03] | another angel gets her wings. | 梦想就成真 |
[11:08] | Come on. | 是不 |
[11:10] | Everybody say cavities. | 一起说:虫 牙 |
[11:13] | Cavities! | 虫 牙! |
[11:22] | Frankenstein! | 科学怪人! |
[11:25] | Hungry! | 饿了! |
[11:27] | Eat… children! | 吃小孩! |
[11:32] | Come on, Dad. Every year the same thing? | 爸 每年都一样的装束? |
[11:34] | Your bolts are rusting. | 上面螺钉都生修了 |
[11:37] | Frank? Frank. | |
[11:41] | Frank. | |
[11:43] | Give me– give me back the candy– | 把糖还我 |
[11:45] | I need them. | 我需要 |
[11:47] | Now I mean it. lt’s for the children! | 是给小孩子的 |
[11:49] | Please, come on, I don’t have enough candy. | 我糖不够发了 |
[11:51] | Stop being foolish. | 别装傻了 |
[11:54] | l– I don’t have enough candy! | 我糖不够发了 |
[12:00] | You think that’s so different from who you really are? | 你以为你不像平时? |
[12:07] | Doctor make bad bride! | 博士做了个破新娘 |
[12:10] | Frankenstein sue doctor! | 科学怪人要告博士! |
[12:14] | Okay, come on, let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 出门了 出门了 |
[12:16] | Hey, Frank. | 嗨 Frank |
[12:18] | What’s with the hat? | 帽子是什么? |
[12:19] | I’m a stewardess. | 我是个空姐 |
[12:25] | Any– any chance of pre-boarding? | 有机会先登机吗? |
[12:31] | 9:30, after trick-or-treating. | 9:30 游戏完了 |
[12:34] | All right. Come on, guys. 10 houses and out! | 走了 去要十家糖果就回来 |
[12:36] | Yeah, thanks for holding down the fort, Frank. | Frank 你留守 |
[12:39] | Hey, you still got the naked channel? | 成人频道你还有没有? |
[12:44] | Yeah, but it’s all scrambled. | 是的 但看不清楚 |
[12:46] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[12:49] | – Where’s your costume? – This is it. | -你的装束呢? -这就是 |
[12:51] | I’m going as the guy who can’t wait for 9:30. | 我是个不能等到9:30的人 |
[13:06] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋! |
[13:10] | He scared me! | 吓死我了! |
[13:13] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[13:14] | What is wrong with you, scaring children like that? | 吓小孩很好玩吗? |
[13:17] | I’m sorry. I’m very sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:19] | Look, look. I’m not scary! See? | 我一点都不可怕 |
[13:21] | He scared me! | 吓死我了! |
[13:25] | Okay, you like candy? I got lots of candy. | 要糖吃吗? 我有很多糖 |
[13:28] | Here, here. Here we go. | 来 给你 |
[13:30] | Here you go. There you go. There you go. | 你的 你的 |
[13:32] | – I want some! – You get some candy, too. There you go. | - 我也要! - 这是你的糖 |
[13:34] | There you go. Okay, don’t toilet paper the house, okay? | 别对着我家扔厕纸 |
[13:38] | My son’s a cop! | 我儿子是警察哦! |
[13:40] | Boo! | |
[13:45] | – Wow, that’s a lot of candy, huh? – Yeah! | 哇 不少糖果了? |
[13:47] | – That should be enough for tonight. – No. No! | - 今晚该够了 - 没有 没有 |
[13:49] | Honey, we’ve only been to four houses, come on. | 我们才去了四家 快点 |
[13:52] | All right! Come on, come on, come on. | 好吧 |
[14:00] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋! |
[14:02] | Sorry, Frankenstein’s House of Tooth Decay is closed. | 不好意思 科学怪人的烂牙店打烊了. |
[14:05] | Aww. | 噢…….. |
[14:07] | Well, what can I say? | 有什么办法? |
[14:11] | All right, all right. Here, here. | 好吧 好吧 |
[14:17] | There you go. | 给你 |
[14:19] | Frankenstein sucks. | 科学怪人真没劲! |
[14:21] | Frankenstein sucks! | 科学怪人真没劲! |
[14:24] | Frankenstein sucks! | 科学怪人真没劲! |
[14:26] | Frankenstein sucks! | 科学怪人真没劲! |
[14:29] | Frankenstein no suck. | 科学怪人真有劲! |
[14:37] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[14:45] | Candy, candy, candy. | 糖果 糖果 |
[14:55] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[14:57] | Here we go! | 有货了! |
[15:04] | – Trick or treat. – Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[15:06] | Sweet dears. | 亲爱的 |
[15:08] | You look terrible. | 你们糟透了 |
[15:10] | You look like a cupcake. | 你像盒蛋糕 |
[15:14] | Thank you. Come on in. | 谢谢 快进来 |
[15:16] | You know, Marie, we really gotta go, ’cause we gotta put the kids down. | Marie 我们得走了 得把孩子都放回床上 |
[15:20] | Put ’em down here, honey. They could spend the night. | 放在这吧 亲爱的 他们可以在这过夜 |
[15:23] | – Could we, Mommy? – No, honey. Marie, we really– | - 妈咪行吗? - 不行亲爱的 Marie我们…. |
[15:25] | That’s a great idea, Ma. No, that’s good! | 这是好注意 |
[15:28] | You kids, you wanna spend the night, right? | 孩子们都想在这过夜是不? |
[15:30] | – Yes. See there? – With Grandma? Yeah. | - 看吧? - 奶奶家吗? 是 |
[15:32] | – Grandma’s got lots of candy. – Yeah! | - 奶奶有很多糖果哦 - 好也 |
[15:35] | Come on. | Come on. 进来进来 |
[15:37] | Here, here, look. | 这儿呢 |
[15:39] | Go get it, go get it. | 快去追 |
[15:46] | – That’s very clever. – Yes. Ladies and gentlemen, | - 真聪明啊 - 对 先生们女士们 |
[15:49] | we have clearance from the tower. Please, enjoy your flight! | 指挥塔允许起飞 欢迎乘坐本次航班 |
[15:52] | You made it just in time, kid. | 你来的真及时 |
[15:54] | The last one. | 最后一个了 |
[15:56] | I almost ate it myself. | 我差点自己吃了 |
[16:00] | Thanks, Frankenstein. | 谢谢科学怪人 |
[16:02] | Hey, it’s Dracula. | 嘿 是吸血鬼 |
[16:03] | – Hey, Dad. – Hey, Frank. | - 嗨 Dad |
[16:05] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们呢? |
[16:07] | Oh, they’re going to spend the night at your house. | 他们在你家过夜 |
[16:10] | You know, you didn’t leave me enough candy. | 知不知道你没留够糖果 |
[16:12] | Really? ‘Cause that bowl was full. | 真的?满满一碗啊 |
[16:14] | I almost had a riot on my hands. | 没糖差点造成骚乱了 |
[16:16] | Good thing I found those chocolate coins you left in the cupboard. | 还好橱柜里有巧克力币 |
[16:23] | Chocolate coins? | 巧克力币? |
[16:25] | Chocolate coins | 巧克力币 |
[16:27] | in brightly colored wrappers, Ray. | 用漂亮的包装纸包着的 Ray |
[16:31] | The things? | 那些东西? |
[16:33] | – You gave out the things? – Yeah. | 你把那些东西发出去了? |
[16:36] | Yeah, so what? | 是的 那有怎么样? |
[16:38] | So?! | 怎么样? |
[16:40] | You don’t go into somebody’s house | 你不能进别人屋 |
[16:42] | and go in their cabinets and take their things | 随便拿人家橱柜里的东西 |
[16:44] | and give ’em out, you maniac! | 发给小孩子 你这疯子! |
[16:49] | It’s Halloween. | 万圣节 |
[16:51] | You gotta give the kids what they want! | 小孩要糖吃你都得给! |
[16:55] | What’s going on here? | 怎么了? |
[16:57] | I’m getting complaints about the treats coming from this house. | 人家投诉我们家发出去的糖果 |
[17:00] | Oh my God. | Oh my God. 天啊! |
[17:02] | Ray, the neighbors! We’re gonna have to move now. | Ray 看来我们得搬家了 |
[17:05] | What, what? Were you saving them for something? | 你留着糖自己庆贺? |
[17:07] | Yes! | 是! |
[17:09] | – As a matter of fact, yes! – All right, Ray. | 是留给自己庆贺用的! |
[17:11] | The things, Debra. We have no more things! | 东西啊, Debra 我们没东西了 |
[17:14] | Dracula! | 吸血鬼! |
[17:17] | Dracula!! | 吸血鬼!! |
[17:21] | I don’t get it. What’s the big deal? | 我不明白 有什么大不了的? |
[17:23] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的? |
[17:33] | You are sick. | 你 真 变 态. |
[17:41] | And again, we are very sorry, Jean. | 非常非常抱歉 简 |
[17:44] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[17:46] | It was not– no– | 不是 |
[17:48] | it was not a political statement. | 这不是政治声明 |
[17:53] | Well, it’s just– it was just my… | 是我家 |
[17:55] | father-in-law. | 老爸 |
[17:57] | Yeah, and I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:59] | Believe me, I’m sorry. | 很对不起 |
[18:01] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[18:03] | Don’t go to sleep, don’t go to sleep. | 先别睡 |
[18:05] | – Got it. – You got it? | - 到手了 - 你要回来了? |
[18:07] | Got it, got it, got it. | 要回来了 |
[18:09] | I had to go through 1 5 Draculas | 我不得不找了15家的吸血鬼 |
[18:11] | until I found the right one. | 才找到拿着”东西”的小孩 |
[18:14] | And then I bought it off him. | 然后我跟他买糖果 |
[18:16] | Did he know what he had? | 他不知道他手上拿着什么? |
[18:18] | No, but I didn’t want to get him suspicious, | 不 为了不引起怀疑 |
[18:20] | so I also bought a popcorn ball, | 所以我还向他买了爆米花 |
[18:22] | a marshmallow ghost and a box of raisins. | 果浆软糖和一盒葡萄干 |
[18:26] | Do you know how many parents I’ve had to talk to tonight? | 你知道我向多少家道歉了? |
[18:29] | Well, if it’s more than two dozen, | 如果超过两打 |
[18:31] | then we’re not the only ones giving out the things. | 就不是我们一家发”东西”了 |
[18:33] | No, now people are gonna think– oh God. | 别人会认为…天啊 |
[18:38] | – What? – That we’re… | 我们 |
[18:40] | having… | 正在… |
[18:42] | wild sex. | 疯狂嘿咻 |
[18:45] | Well… | 这个… |
[18:47] | as long as they’re gonna think it. | 他们如果一直那么想 |
[18:51] | How can you still want to? | 你怎么还有心思? |
[18:54] | – Hey, hey. – Come on. | 来嘛! |
[18:56] | Whoa, whoa. Let’s– let’s remember why we did all this, huh? | 想想我们都付出那么多了 |
[19:00] | Look, I know it’s easy to get distracted | 我知道这令人心烦 |
[19:02] | by all these little distractions here, but… | 路上困难不少 |
[19:06] | we gotta keep our eye on the prize, there. | 但我们必须努力奋斗 |
[19:09] | I have a dream! | 我有个梦想 |
[19:13] | There. | 对嘛 |
[19:15] | There’s the smile. | 这是个微笑 |
[19:19] | There’s the kiss. | 这是个热吻 |
[19:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:24] | – There’s my client. – Oh. | 这是我的客户 |
[19:31] | – Oh, no. – What’s the matter? | -噢 不 -怎么了? |
[19:36] | Chocolate?! | 巧克力?! |
[19:41] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[19:49] | Hey! Captain Hook! | 嘿! 胡克船长! |
[19:52] | Did you get any candy from Frankenstein? | 你从科学怪人那儿要过糖果吗? |
[19:57] | No, no, honey. Come on, stay awake. Stay awake. | 不 不 别睡下 |
[19:59] | Get up. That’s it. Bright eyed. | 对嘛 睁开眼睛 |
[20:01] | Come on, bushy tailed, let’s go. | 别睡下 |
[20:02] | No, no, stay awake. Let’s sing. | 不 不 别睡下 我们唱歌吧 |
[20:05] | & John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt! & | & 约翰 杰克布 金格尔荷曼 史米特! & |
[20:10] | Hey, you– Nixon! | 嘿! 说你呢! 尼克松! |
[20:14] | Did you get any candy from Frankenstein? | 你从科学怪人那儿要过糖果吗? |
[20:18] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[20:20] | I know where you live, Casper! | 我知道你住哪儿 鬼马小精灵! |
[20:23] | No, no, no! No, honey, come on. Come on. | 不要啊! 亲爱的! |
[20:30] | I hate Halloween! | 我恨万圣节! |
[20:42] | Eh, Sports Center. | 不管了 体育时间! 欢迎观看! 本集完 |