时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Whoa! | 天! |
[00:04] | Hey, hi, hi. | 嗨, 嗨, 嗨! |
[00:06] | How’s it hanging? | 怎么样啊? |
[00:11] | – You guys are home early. – Uh-huh. | - 你们提前回来了. - 啊-哈. |
[00:13] | lmagine our surprise to find you two on the couch– | 发现你们俩在沙发上-- 你们可以想象一下我们有多吃惊 |
[00:19] | Sorry. I feel like I’m back in high school. | 对不起. 我觉得自己好像又回到了高中时代. |
[00:22] | Amy, come on. Isthat a hickey, young lady? | Amy, 好啦. 那是唇印吗, 小姐? |
[00:24] | – No, no. – Yeah, I see it. | - 不是, 不是. - 耶, 我看到拉. |
[00:27] | Does your mom know you’re going out with this– this hoodlum? | 你妈妈知道你出来和这个–这个无赖约会吗? |
[00:30] | Please, Mr. Barone, don’t tell my mother. | 求你了, Barone先生, 别告诉我妈妈. |
[00:34] | All right, okay, I get it. | 行行行, 我明白了. |
[00:36] | I’m pathetic. | 我好可怜. |
[00:38] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么啊? |
[00:40] | I’m a grown man who lives with his parents | 我是一个和父母生活在一起的成年人 |
[00:42] | and has to take babysitting jobs so he can make out with his girlfriend. | 并且还要接受帮别人照看小孩的工作 这样他才能和他女朋友亲热. |
[00:48] | – That’s not true, Robert. – No. | - 不是这样的, Robert. - 不. |
[00:50] | – lt’s a little true. – Oh, shh. | - 还是有点正确的. - 噢, 晕. |
[00:56] | Robert. | |
[01:03] | Could have been worse. | 也许会变得更糟糕. |
[01:05] | We could have walked in on Mom and Dad babysitting. | 如果让我父母帮忙照看孩子, 而我们这样走进来. |
[01:09] | – You hungry, dear? – No. | - 你饿了吗, 亲爱的? - 不饿. |
[01:11] | – I got pancakes. – No, I’m late for work. | - 我做了薄烤饼. - 不吃了, 我上班要迟到了. |
[01:14] | – Can I get them to go? – Yeah, give me a second. | - 我可以带些薄烤饼走吗? - 可以, 等一下. |
[01:17] | OKay, let’s go, Frank! | 嗯, 开饭了! Frank |
[01:21] | – Kitchen isn’t open all day. – Unlike your mouth. | - 厨房并不是整天都开放的. - 不象你的嘴巴. |
[01:28] | Hey, what was with all that racket last night? | 嗨, 昨天晚上整晚的喧哗是怎么回事啊? |
[01:30] | What racket? | 什么喧哗? |
[01:31] | Like around 9:00, I heard your girlfriend talking. | 大概在9点的样子, 我听到你的女朋友在说话. |
[01:34] | Amy talking is racket? | Amy说话就是喧哗? |
[01:38] | She’s not talking to me, so, yeah, racket. | 她又不是和我说话, 那好, 就算喧哗吧. |
[01:42] | So I’m not allowed to talk to people any more? | 那么就是说我不能再和别人说话了? |
[01:45] | Of course you are, dear. | 你当然能说话啦, 亲爱的. |
[01:47] | By the way, I agree with what Amy was saying. | 顺便说一句,我同意Amy说的那句话. |
[01:50] | You are not pathetic. | 你并不可怜. |
[01:53] | You were spying on us? | 你是在监视我? |
[01:56] | I was passing an air vent. | 我只是刚好听到. |
[02:00] | You’re so cute, Yogi. | 你真聪明, 大仙. |
[02:04] | She calls you Yogi. | 她叫你大仙. |
[02:06] | You got some syrup on your chin. | 你下巴上有果汁. |
[02:08] | Do you call her Boo Boo? | 你有没有叫她波波? |
[02:12] | – Let me get it. – No, stop it, Mom. | - 我来帮你弄掉. - 别, 别这样, 妈妈. |
[02:14] | – Stop fiddling. – No, you stop it. | - 别瞎搞了. - 别,你别擦了. |
[02:16] | – No, you stop! – Okay, that’s it. I’m moving out. | - 好了, 别闹了! - 行, 就这样吧. 我要搬出去住了. |
[02:19] | Moving out? That’s ridiculous. | 搬出去住? 真荒唐. |
[02:24] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么走? |
[02:25] | Tie a little polka dot hanky around a stick | 在棍子上系上波尔卡小点的手帕 |
[02:27] | and hop a freight train? | 然后跳上货运列车? |
[02:33] | I have a car. | 我有车. |
[02:35] | You can stop laughing now, Ma. | 妈,你别笑了. |
[02:38] | Do it. Do it, man. Go. | 行动吧. 行动吧, 伙计. |
[02:40] | You be quiet. Robby’s very happy here. | 你别吵吵了. Robby在这里过的幸福着呢. |
[02:44] | You stay with your mother, honey, you’ll be fine. | 你和你妈妈住在一起, 亲爱的, 你会过得很好. |
[02:48] | – He’s not going anywhere. – Oh yes I am. | - 他哪也不会去. - 哦,我会的. |
[02:54] | Don’t be silly. | 别犯傻了. |
[02:56] | Let’s remember what happened the last time | 我们来想想上次的事情 |
[02:58] | you pulled a stunt like this. | 上次你也象这样耍花样. |
[03:00] | I got married, Ma. Okay? | 妈,我要结婚了. 行了吧? |
[03:03] | I moved out ’cause I got married. | 我要帮出去 是因为我要结婚了. |
[03:05] | That’s right, you got married. | 对啊, 你要结婚了. |
[03:07] | And? What happened with that? | 然后? 那有怎么样? |
[03:13] | You lost all your money to that awful woman | 你会在那糟糕的女人身上花掉所有的钱 |
[03:15] | with the three different eyeshadows. | 那女人会抹上三种不同眼影. |
[03:18] | I will say that Joanie had a nice caboose. | 我说Joanie会拥有一辆很不错的守车(载货火车最后一节). |
[03:22] | Joanne, Dad. Her name was Joanne, all right? | Joanne, 爸. 她的名字是Joanne, 明白吗? |
[03:25] | Either way, that train’s not pulling back into station. | 都一样, 这辆火车将不会靠站. |
[03:30] | The point is, you were miserable. | 关键问题是, 你会过得很悲惨. |
[03:33] | And we welcomed you back into this house | 我们欢迎你回到这里来 |
[03:36] | and we made you whole again. | 而且我们会再次让你得到心灵满足. |
[03:39] | – Remember that? – Yeah. | - 记住这些了吗? - 嗯. |
[03:43] | And now you want to go out on your own again? | 那现在你还想搬出去自己一个人过吗? |
[03:46] | isthat really the smartest thing? | 那不正是最明智的选择吗? |
[03:53] | Good. Craziness settled. | 那好. 疯狂的想法被摆平了. |
[03:57] | Welcome back, | 欢迎回来, |
[03:59] | Yogi. | 大仙. |
[04:04] | We should get you a picnic basket. | 我们应该给你准备个野餐篮子. |
[04:11] | Listen, man, you’re right. You got to move out. | 听好, 兄弟, 你的想法是对的. 你是应该搬出去住了. |
[04:13] | – I am gonna move outta here. – When? | - 我是准备从这里搬出去住. - 什么时候? |
[04:15] | When I’m ready. | 我准备好的时候. |
[04:18] | Fine. Stay here. Do what you want. | 好. 呆在这儿. 听天由命吧. |
[04:22] | Oh, I can do whatever I want? Thank you very much. | 嗯, 我会去做我想做的任何事情的? 非常感谢. |
[04:25] | How many times have I told you to move out? | 我和你说过多少次了让你搬出去住了? |
[04:28] | You always got some lame excuse. | 你总是能找到些站不住脚的借口. |
[04:30] | – “I’m worried about money.” – Money is a good excuse. | - “我正为钱发愁呢.” - 钱是个很好的借口. |
[04:33] | “I’m only 33.” | “我还只有33岁.” |
[04:35] | “They let me put a lock on the door.” “I’m only 37.” | “他们让我在门上装个锁.” “我还只有37岁.” |
[04:38] | Yeah, you know what? You don’t need any more excuses. | 你知道吗? 你不需要任何借口了. |
[04:41] | – I’m not gonna tell you to move again. – Good. Great. | - 我不会再让你帮出去了n. - 很好. 很棒. |
[04:44] | That’s right. Stay miserable for the rest of your life | 好. 你余生都这样过着悲惨的生活吧 |
[04:46] | and wonder if you should’ve moved out, but now it’s too late | 并且在犹豫是不是应该搬出去, 但是现在已经是太晚了 |
[04:49] | ’cause you’re old and bald and living with Mom and Dad. | 因为你已经老了,顶也秃了, 并且还和爸爸妈妈生活在一起. |
[04:51] | And you’re gonna find out | 最终你会发现 |
[04:53] | that the designated hitter is bad for baseball. | 对棒球来说,指定击球员并不好. |
[04:57] | Nine guys hit, nine guys field, that’s the game. | 九名队员击球, 九名队员接球, 这就是游戏规则. |
[05:00] | It’s the way it was meant to be played. | 棒球就是按照这样的规则进行比赛的的. |
[05:02] | What, are you gonna move to Florida with Mom and Dad | 哎,你会愿意和爸妈搬家到佛罗里达去 |
[05:04] | and stay at a retirement village? | 然后住在退休村庄里? |
[05:06] | I’m not flying 1 ,500 miles | 我不会飞上1500英里 |
[05:08] | to see you wearing socks with sandals. | 去看你穿着短袜,拖着着凉鞋的. |
[05:10] | Why are you bothering me, Ray? | Ray,你怎么总是烦我? |
[05:13] | Because you’re always complaining about living with them, | 因为你总是抱怨和他们生活在一起, |
[05:16] | but hey, look who’s still here. | 但是, 喂, 看看现在谁还在这里. |
[05:18] | All right, enough. Would you mind your own business? | 行了, 够了. 你怎么不去忙你自己的事情啊? |
[05:21] | I just hate seeing you like this, ’cause– | 我只是恨你像现在这样生活, 因为-- |
[05:25] | whatever, I like you. | 无论怎么说, 我和你一样. |
[05:33] | Wait, Raymond. Ma, sit down, please. | 等等, Raymond. 妈, 请坐下. |
[05:36] | I’ve got something to tell you. I’m moving out. | 我有些话要和你说. 我要搬出去住了. |
[05:39] | – Robby, enough, I’m tired with– – Ma, Ma. | - Robby, 够了, 我已经听烦了-- - 妈, 妈. |
[05:45] | I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. | 我感谢你为我做过的一切. |
[05:50] | For food… | 食物… |
[05:59] | for beverages– | 饮料-- |
[06:01] | Okay, okay. | 行了, 行了. |
[06:03] | – Sit, I’ll make you something else. – No, Ma. | - 坐下来吧, 我给你做些吃的. - 不用了, 妈. |
[06:06] | My mind’s made up. | 我已经下定决心了. |
[06:09] | Thank you, Raymond. | 谢谢你, |
[06:11] | Oh, don’t thank me. | 噢, 不用谢我. |
[06:16] | – Thank you. – Hmm. | - 谢谢你. - 嗯. |
[06:21] | Why is he thanking you? | 为什么他要谢你? |
[06:24] | I brought back the jacket for him. | 我把他的外套拿回来了. |
[06:28] | – lt’s late. – Raymond! | - 已经不早了. |
[06:32] | I am so psyched. I have never been psyched like this in my life. | 我非常激动,我从来没有象今天这样激动过. |
[06:36] | – Hey, Ray, from the bottom of my– – Okay, go away now! | - 嗨, Ray, 我发自内心地-- - 行了, 走吧! |
[06:44] | Easy, easy. | 别激动, 别激动. |
[06:48] | I’m walking out of here, | 我要走了, |
[06:51] | nice and slow | 优雅地,慢慢地 |
[06:55] | Okay? | 行不? |
[06:59] | We’ll talk about this later, | 我们以后再谈这件事, |
[07:01] | when you start blinking again. | 当你能够再次眨眼以后. |
[07:05] | – Stop him. – Hey! | - 把他拦下. - 喂! |
[07:07] | – What did he do? – Let go of me! | - 他干了什么? - 让我走! |
[07:09] | Don’t try to run. it only makes it worse. | 别跑. 这只会让事情更糟. |
[07:11] | Why did you stick your nose into our affairs? | 为什么你老是来搅和我们家的事情? |
[07:14] | – Who gave you the right? – How dare you! | - 谁给了你这权力的? - 你怎么敢的! |
[07:18] | Robby’s the last thing I have left. Now he’s leaving because of you. | Robby是我留下的最后一件东西. 现在他就要离开我们了,都是因为你. |
[07:22] | – Look, I just thought– – Oh, you just thought! | - 哎, 我只是想-- - 噢, 你只是想! |
[07:24] | Did you think about me? | 你有没有考虑过我呢? |
[07:27] | Do you ever think about me? | 你有没有曾经考虑过我呢? |
[07:30] | Well, do you? | 对, 考虑过吗? |
[07:37] | Do you? | 你考虑过吗? |
[07:47] | l– I’m not gonna forget this, Raymond. | 我-- 我不会忘记这件事的, Raymond. |
[07:49] | – Mom. – Me neither. | - 妈. - 我也不会. |
[07:52] | You? You’re always yelling at him that he should move out, | 你? 你总是对他大喊大叫,说他应该搬出去住, |
[07:55] | making him feel like a loser. | 让他感觉自己很失败. |
[07:57] | I don’t really want him to go. | 我并不是真想让他搬出去. |
[08:00] | If he goes… | 如果他走了… |
[08:02] | it’s just me and her. | 就只剩下我和她了. |
[08:06] | & I’m about to lose control and l– & | & 我将脱离控制了,我-- & |
[08:08] | – Hey there, Pop. – Don’t go! | - 喂, 爸. - 别走啊! |
[08:10] | I love you. | 我爱你. |
[08:16] | Hey bro’, if there’s anything I can ever do for you, | 喂,兄弟’, 如果有什么我能帮你的, |
[08:19] | you just let me know, all right? | 你尽管告诉我,行么? |
[08:21] | & I’m about to lose control and I think I like it. & | & 我就要脱离控制了,我想我会喜欢. & |
[08:26] | You could stop singing! | 你能不能别唱了! |
[08:32] | On the bright side, | 想想好的一面吧, |
[08:34] | now you can buy a ceiling fan. | 现在你们可以买吊扇了. |
[08:43] | Hey, Snugglepants. | 嗨, 依人小鸟. |
[08:48] | Oh man, what a day. | 哦, 今天可是不一般. |
[08:53] | I had this interview with Ewing, you know, | 我今天采访Ewing, 你知道的, |
[08:55] | and he was three hours late and I had to wait for him. | 他迟到了三个小时,我不得不等他. |
[08:59] | Oh I am tired, sweetness. | 噢,我累了,亲爱的. |
[09:04] | Oh yeah, oh. | 噢 耶, 噢. |
[09:07] | Oh baby, does that feel good. | 噢,亲爱的, 感觉真不错. |
[09:13] | Come here. | 来. |
[09:22] | – What are you doing? – Trying to help you relax. | - 你在干什么? - 帮你放松啊. |
[09:32] | Oh God, now the dreams are gonna start again. | 哦 老天, 现在又开始做梦了. |
[09:38] | Don’t be silly. | 别犯傻了. |
[09:41] | I take it this means you’re not mad at me anymore. | 我当成做梦, 是希望你别再对我发疯了. |
[09:44] | I can’t stay mad at you. | 我不会对你发疯的. |
[09:49] | Have you been to Robby’s new place? | 你去看过Robby的新家吗? |
[09:51] | No, he wants a week there to get settled. | 没有,他要一个星期时间来安置下来. |
[09:54] | Well, when you do go, take a picture for me. | 好的, 如果你去的话, 帮我拍张照回来. |
[09:58] | I don’t think I’ll ever get invited. | 我想他不会邀请我去的. |
[10:00] | Ma, you should be happy for him. | 妈, 你应该为他感到高兴啊. |
[10:02] | He feels good. He feels independent. | 他感觉很好. 他感觉自己独立了. |
[10:05] | Come on, guys. | 进来吧, 小家伙们. |
[10:07] | – Oh! Hi, sweetheart. – Hi, Grandma. | - 哦! 宝贝们好. - 奶奶好. |
[10:10] | Hey, guys, hey. | 来,宝贝. |
[10:12] | Hey, Deb, guess what. Look who forgave me. | 嗨, Deb, 猜猜发生什么了. 看看谁原谅我了. |
[10:15] | Oh good. | 哦 很好啊. |
[10:18] | ‘Cause there was such a hole in our lives. | 因为在我们生活中总会有困难的. |
[10:24] | The only good thing about Robby leaving me | Robby离开我的最大好处 |
[10:27] | is I get to spend more time with all of you. | 是我能有更多的时间来陪你们大家. |
[10:36] | That’s the dryer. | 干衣机好了. |
[10:39] | Debra, I noticed some new underwear in there for you. | Debra, 我发现你买了一些新的内衣了. |
[10:42] | A little more revealing than usual. | 要比一般的要暴露一些. |
[10:48] | Get Robert back. | 把Robert 弄回来吧. |
[10:52] | Otherwise it’s just us and her. | 否则 就剩下我们和她了. |
[10:56] | Are you starting to get a bad feeling here? | 你愿意在这里出现不好的感觉吗? |
[11:01] | I’m just starting to get feeling back. | 我刚刚就开始有那种感觉了. |
[11:14] | Coming! | 请进! |
[11:19] | Hi. I must have the wrong address. | 你好. 我一定是地址弄错了. |
[11:21] | I’m looking for Robert Barone. | 我找Robert Barone. |
[11:23] | Yes. Robby rented the room above our garage last week. | 是这里. Robby 上周租了我们车库楼上的房间. |
[11:27] | – Above the garage? – Yes. | - 车库上面? - 是的. |
[11:30] | I’m his brother Ray. | 我是他的弟弟 Ray. |
[11:33] | Oh, Raymond! Come right in. | 噢, Raymond! 请进. |
[11:35] | I’m Rita Stipe. I was just about ready to call Robert down. | 我叫Rita Stipe. 我刚想叫Robert下来呢. |
[11:39] | Robby! | |
[11:43] | Dinner! | 吃饭了! |
[11:46] | – Coming! – He’s such a nice boy. | - 来了! - 这个男孩不错. |
[11:51] | Harry! Get down here! | 下来吧! |
[11:53] | I’m not heating this stuff up for you! | 我不会再帮你热一次的! |
[11:56] | – Are you hungry, dear? – No, my wife’s making– | - 饿了吗, 亲爱的? - 不用了, 我妻子正在做饭-- |
[12:00] | You sit yourself right down there. | 你就坐在那里吧. |
[12:11] | We got sour cream for the potato or what? | 我们有抹在土豆上的酸奶油什么的吗? |
[12:16] | It’s right in front of you. | 就在你面前. |
[12:19] | – That the kind I like? – No, I buy the kind you don’t like. | - 是我喜欢的那种吗? - 不是, 我买的是你不喜欢的那种. |
[12:24] | Who’s this guy? | 这位是谁啊? |
[12:26] | – This is Robby’s brother. – Yeah, hi. | - 他是Robby的兄弟. - 嗯, 你好. |
[12:28] | – We got the Baco Bits? – Are you blind? | - 我们有培根(烟熏火腿肉)块吗? - 你眼睛瞎了? |
[12:31] | If this was a snake, it would have bit you. | 如果这是一条蛇, 它就已经咬着你了. |
[12:33] | If it was a snake, I’d eat it instead of that pot roast. | 如果它是一条蛇的话, 我宁愿吃它,而不去吃那炖肉. |
[12:41] | Hey, Raymond. What are you doing here? | 嗨, Raymond. 你来这里有什么事情吗? |
[12:43] | I just came by and wanted to see the place. | 我刚好路过,想来看看地方. |
[12:45] | I guess you should be the first to see it | 我就猜到你应该是第一个来看我这里的 |
[12:48] | since you’re the reason I’m here. | 因为你就是我来到这里的原因. |
[12:50] | I’ll tell you what, I’ll show you around | 我跟你说, 我会带你到处看看 |
[12:52] | right after I eat what smells like the best dinner ever. | 在我一吃完这闻起来最美味的晚餐以后. |
[12:58] | Sit, sit, sit. | 坐, 坐, 坐. |
[13:01] | – lt’s all your favorite meats. – Ah! | - 这些都是你最喜欢吃的肉. - 哈! |
[13:07] | So, Rob… | 嗯, Rob… |
[13:10] | – how’s it going? – Good. | - 过得怎么样? - 很好. |
[13:14] | It’s kind of weird being on my own, though. | 虽然我独立生活,总是有些不可思议. |
[13:25] | On your own, yeah. So, uh… | 独立生活, 嗯. 那么, 嗯… |
[13:28] | does this place remind you of anywhere? | 这地方会不会让你想起某个地方? |
[13:33] | Isn’t it great to have a brother who’s a police officer, Raymond? | 有个当警官的兄弟,是不是感觉很棒, Raymond? |
[13:36] | I know I feel much safer knowing he’s around. | 我觉得他在身边让我感觉安全多了. |
[13:40] | It’s nice to be appreciated. | 被人欣赏感觉总是不错的. |
[13:43] | Or noticed. | 或者被人注意. |
[13:46] | Raymond? Barone? | |
[13:49] | Not “Newsday”‘s Ray Barone? | 不会是 “Newsday”的Ray Barone吧? |
[13:51] | – Yeah, that’s me. – Holy crud. | - 是的, 那就是我. - 好棒的家伙. |
[13:55] | We got a celebrity in our midst. | 我们家来了个名人了. |
[13:58] | – Harry Stipe. – Yeah, hi. | - 耶, 你好. |
[14:00] | How exciting. A writer. | 真让人激动啊. 一个作家. |
[14:03] | I love everything you write. How come you didn’t tell me who your brother was? | 我喜欢你写的任何东西. 你怎么没有和我说过你的兄弟是谁呢? |
[14:12] | Must have slipped my mind. | 一定是忘记了. |
[14:16] | So, what’s it like to write for “Newsday”? | 那么, 给”Newsday”写文章感觉如何? |
[14:18] | It’s okay, I guess. | 还好, 我想. |
[14:21] | A big-time writer. | 一个一流的作家. |
[14:24] | And he’s humble. | 而且这么谦虚. |
[14:26] | Robert, leave some for Raymond. | Robert, 给Raymond留点吃的. |
[14:33] | Well, here we are. | 嗯, 我们到了. |
[14:38] | Hey, look at this. | 嗨, 看看这里. |
[14:40] | Yeah, I’ve got a little more work to do on the place, | 是的, 对这里我还要做些整理, |
[14:43] | but hey, at least I made the move, right? | 但是,毕竟我搬家了,对吧? |
[14:45] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[14:46] | Shamsky loves it. Just look at him. | Shamsky 喜欢这里. 看看他. |
[14:51] | Yeah, he’s never looked happier. | 对的,它看起来再高兴不过了. |
[14:54] | Boys, I’m going to the store for ice cream. | 小伙子们, 我要去店里买冰激凌了. |
[14:57] | Do you want some? | 你们要吃点吗? |
[14:59] | Aw! | 啊! |
[15:01] | Thank you, Mrs. S. | 谢谢你, S女士. |
[15:03] | She’s one of a kind, huh? | 她很特别, 是吗? |
[15:08] | Yeah, no one else like her. | 是的, 没有人能够像她那样. |
[15:13] | Listen. | 听着. |
[15:15] | Robert, I don’t think– | Robert, 我不认为-- |
[15:20] | – What the hell is that? – Garage door opening. | - 这是怎么回事? - 车库门开了. |
[15:27] | Scared you, huh? | 吓坏你了, 哈? |
[15:30] | I got to tell you, the first time it went up Shamsky ruined my sheets. | 我要告诉你,第一次的时候Shamsky 把我的席子弄脏了. |
[15:36] | Okay, Rob, I think– I think– | 嗨, Rob, 我想-- 我想-- |
[15:40] | Going back down. | 下楼回家吧. |
[15:52] | I think you ought to get the hell outta here. | 我想你应该从这里搬走. |
[15:56] | Naw, I’m used to it. I don’t even hear it anymore. | 不, 我已经习惯了. 我甚至都听不见这些声音了. |
[15:59] | Not that! Look, Robert, | 不是说这个! 你看, Robert, |
[16:02] | this place is no different than home. | 这里和家里并没有两样. |
[16:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[16:08] | It’s totally different. | 这里是完全不一样的. |
[16:10] | I’m above a garage, | 我现在住在车库上面, |
[16:12] | I have a bathroom here, | 我在这里有个浴室, |
[16:16] | I’m allowed to bring snacks– | 我可以吃小点心-- |
[16:19] | Fiddle Faddle? | 来点Fiddle-Riddle? |
[16:21] | Those people, the Stipes, | 这里的人, Stipe夫妇, |
[16:23] | you put more make up on one and 30 lbs. on the other, | 如果你在其中一位上化更浓的妆,另一位体重加上30磅, |
[16:25] | that’s Mom and Dad. | 那就是咱爸咱妈了. |
[16:29] | Come on, Raymond, they’re nothing like Mom and Dad. | 行了, Raymond, 他们根本就不象咱爸妈. |
[16:33] | They’re Jewish. | 他们是犹太人. |
[16:41] | What does Amy think of this place? | Amy认为这里怎样? |
[16:43] | Well, Mrs. S. doesn’t like me | 哎, S女士. 不喜欢我 |
[16:45] | having visitors of the female persuasion. | 带女孩子上门. |
[16:48] | She kind of looks out for me a little too much. | 她有点对我看管的太紧了. |
[16:50] | And Mr. S., he doesn’t like a lot of talking, | S先生, 他不太喜欢说话, |
[16:53] | except when they’re fighting. | 除了他们吵架的时候. |
[16:56] | And then they go on and on and on | 他们就不停地吵啊吵啊吵啊 |
[16:59] | and oh my God! | 我的天哪! |
[17:06] | Maybe this isn’t the radical change I had planned. | 也许这不是我预想的重大生活改变. |
[17:13] | No, there’s a change. You get to pay rent now. | 不,也有变化啊. 你现在要支付房租了. |
[17:17] | Stupid idiot moron! | 傻瓜 白痴 蠢猪! |
[17:20] | No, you’re not. You’re not. | 不是, 你不是. 你不是. |
[17:22] | No, look, maybe there’s something we can do. | 不, 你看, 也许我们做些事情. |
[17:24] | Maybe you can… | 也许你可以… |
[17:27] | move back home. | 搬回家住. |
[17:30] | Yeah, make it easy on yourself. | 对自己好一点吧. |
[17:34] | Look, you’ve made your point here. | 你看, 你已经表明了自己的想法了. |
[17:36] | Besides, you know who’d be really happy if you moved back home? Mom. | 另外, 假如你搬回家里住, 你知道谁会最开心? 妈妈. |
[17:39] | Wouldn’t that be nice? For all of us? | 那样不是更好吗? 为我们大家? |
[17:44] | That would– Robert’s home, sloppy Joes. | 那将是-- Robert的家, 可以吃到sloppy Joes三明治. |
[17:50] | You’re right, I can’t stay here. | 你说得对, 我不能再呆在这里了. |
[17:52] | Yeah, come on, let’s, uh– | 耶, 来吧, 我们来, 哈-- |
[17:55] | let’s pack. Let’s get you home. | 我们来打包吧. 我们回家吧. |
[17:56] | – Oh no, I’m not going home. – What do you mean? | - 噢不, 我不能回家. - 你的意思是? |
[17:59] | I’m finding a real place. | 我要找一个真正属于我的地方. |
[18:01] | On my own, no adult supervision. | 属于我自己的, 没有长辈监管的地方. |
[18:06] | What about Mom? I mean, she’s all sad and… | 那妈妈怎么办? 我是说, 她非常伤心,并且… |
[18:09] | over at my house a lot. | 经常光顾我家. |
[18:14] | All those years I stayed there I convinced myself | 这些年来我呆在那里,我认识到 |
[18:18] | that I wasn’t wasting my life because it was part of a plan. | 我并没有浪费我的生活,因为那是计划的一部分. |
[18:21] | Stay at home, save some money, meet a girl, | 呆在家里,存些钱,认识个女孩, |
[18:25] | then move out and, you know, have a life. | 然后搬出去,然后你知道的,开始一种生活. |
[18:30] | Get married, buy a house, have some kids, | 结婚, 买房子, 生些孩子, |
[18:34] | become– | 变得-- |
[18:39] | you know, have it all. | 你知道的, 就那些把. |
[18:45] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[18:47] | If I go back now, I have to admit that my plan was nothing. | 如果我回去, 我不得不承认我的计划就是泡影了. |
[19:09] | You have to find your own place. | 你必须得找个你自己的地方. |
[19:24] | So Mom’s driving you crazy, huh? | 妈妈让你抓狂了吧, 是不? |
[19:33] | It’s horrible. | 太恐怖了. |
[19:36] | What am I gonna do now? | 我现在怎么办? |
[19:40] | You got to get outta there. | 你要从那里搬走. |
[19:54] | – Ray! – Hey. | - 嗨. |
[19:55] | – Did you see Robert? – Did you see Robby’s place? | - 你看到Robert了吗? - 你看了Robert住的地方了吗? |
[19:58] | Yeah, he’s moving out of there. | 是的, 他要从那里搬走了. |
[20:00] | – I knew you could do it. – Robby’s coming home. | - 我知道你办得到的. - Robby就要回家啦. |
[20:03] | – I’ve got to go and clean his room. – No, Mom. | - 我要走了,去把他的房间打扫干净. - 不用了, 妈妈. |
[20:05] | – He’s moving somewhere else. – What did you do? | - 他要搬到别的地方去. - 你去干什么了? |
[20:08] | Yeah, what did you do? | 是啊, 你去干什么了? |
[20:15] | Who are you to come into our house and take away that Robert? | 你是哪位尊神啊? 凭什么到我家把Robert带走了? |
[20:18] | Let me tell you something, Mr. Big-Shot-Writer. | 我跟你说句话, 一流作家先生. |
[20:21] | I needed Robert there. | 我那里需要Robert. |
[20:23] | Without him, it’s just me and her. | 没有他, 家里就只有我和她了. |
[20:30] | That room still available? | 那间房子 现在还可以租么? |