时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Of course I miss you, Ma. | 我当然想你了,妈 |
[00:06] | What’s wrong with sounding happy? | 我听起来很高兴这怎么了? |
[00:08] | Why do you say it like it’s a negative thing? | 你干嘛为这个不高兴? |
[00:12] | Okay, okay, I’m not that happy. | 好吧好吧,我没什么好高兴的 |
[00:16] | All right, I’ll see you later, Ma. | 好的,一会见,妈! |
[00:19] | I mean, | 我是说, |
[00:21] | I’ll see you later, Ma. | 一会见,妈 |
[00:40] | Take it, Shamsky. | 高兴点,沙姆斯基 |
[01:17] | Just a minute. | 来了! |
[01:35] | Happy New Home! | 新家快乐! |
[01:37] | Hi, Amy. | 嗨,艾美! |
[01:39] | Mm, peanut butter. | 唔~花生酱 |
[01:41] | That’s how I get Shamsky to kiss me. | 这样我才能让沙姆斯基亲我 |
[01:45] | Beat it, Shamsky. | 来一个,沙姆斯基 |
[01:49] | I brought you a friend. | 我给你带来了一位朋友 |
[01:51] | Thank you and welcome | 谢谢,欢迎来到―― |
[01:52] | to the happiest place on earth. | 世界乐园 |
[01:56] | Oh, look! | 噢,看哪 |
[01:59] | Look at the balcony with the sliding doors! | 看看这个带着移门的阳台 |
[02:03] | Yeah, sliding doors. Slide open, slide close, whatever you want. | 是啊,移门 移来,移去,想怎么移就怎么移 |
[02:07] | Oh, Robert, look at the adorable dishwasher. | 噢,罗伯特,看这可爱的洗碗机 |
[02:11] | Where? Oh! | 哪儿?噢 |
[02:16] | I was starting to think that this was never going to happen. | 我原以为这一切永远都不会到来 |
[02:19] | What? | 什么? |
[02:22] | You moving out of your parent’s house | 你搬出你父母的家 |
[02:24] | and everything finally moving forward. | 所有的一切都好起来了 |
[02:28] | Yeah, it’s exciting. | 是啊,激动人心 |
[02:30] | You know what else I need around here? | 你知道我还希望这里有什么吗? |
[02:33] | lce cubes trays. | 冰格? |
[02:36] | I’m talking about us, Yogi. | 我在说我们,怪人 |
[02:39] | The plan. | 我们的将来 |
[02:41] | Oh, right, yeah. | 哦,是啊 |
[02:46] | Hey, maybe the couch | 嘿,也许这沙发…… |
[02:48] | should be facing the window. | 应该面向窗户 |
[02:50] | What d’you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[02:54] | I really don’t like facing the window. | 我不喜欢面向窗户 |
[02:57] | You know, snipers. | 你知道的,狙击手 |
[03:00] | And then it’d be hard to see the Tv. | 而且那样也看不到电视了 |
[03:02] | Oh, we’re keeping the Tv in the living room? | 哦,我们要把电视放在起居室? |
[03:04] | No, no, that’s just where I set it down… | 不,我只是把它放在那儿 |
[03:09] | and plugged it in | 插上插头 |
[03:11] | and hooked up the cable. | 电线就勾住了 |
[03:17] | You know what’s really gonna pull this room together? | 你知道什么能让这个房间更整体? |
[03:20] | Some nice curtains. | 漂亮的窗帘 |
[03:22] | – Curtains. – Yeah, what’s the matter? | - 窗帘? - 是啊,怎么了? |
[03:26] | No, nothing, curtains. You want curtains. | 没什么,窗帘。 你想要窗帘 |
[03:30] | Don’t you want curtains? | 你不想要窗帘吗? |
[03:32] | I want you to want to have curtains. | 我希望你想要窗帘 |
[03:36] | And aren’t they going to be our curtains? | 它们会不会成为“我们的”窗帘呢? |
[03:39] | After we– you know. | 在我们……之后,你知道的 |
[03:46] | Buy the curtains? | 买了窗帘之后? |
[04:04] | – Hey. – Oh, crap! | - 嘿! - 噢,该死的 |
[04:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:11] | You might want to cinch that robe. | 或许你该系一下你的袍子了 |
[04:16] | You got a little fruit coming out of the loom. | 有个小果子若隐若现 |
[04:35] | I can’t go. | 我去不了了 |
[04:37] | That’s okay, I’m not in the mood for golf. | 没关系,我也没心情玩高尔夫 |
[04:40] | Do you mind if I hang out for a little while? | 你不介意我在你这儿歇会吧 |
[04:42] | Yeah, yeah, then I can take a shower at least. | 好吧,那样我至少可以去冲个凉 |
[04:44] | I was gonna say– | 我是想谈谈 |
[04:48] | No, I haven’t had a chance | 不,我没空 |
[04:50] | because I’ve been waiting all day for Debra’s damn curtains! | 因为我得整天等着黛博拉该死的窗帘 |
[04:54] | Curtains? | 窗帘? |
[04:56] | What is it with the curtains? | 关窗帘什么事? |
[04:58] | Amy’s got a thing with the curtains too. What’s with the curtains? | 艾美也因为窗帘的事不高兴。 到底怎么了? |
[05:02] | Tell me about it. I’m sitting here in my own filth for three hours | 告诉我吧,我在这儿脏了整整3个钟头了 |
[05:04] | waiting for curtains | 等待着窗帘 |
[05:06] | while Debra is off at all kinds of parties. | 黛博拉却去参加各种聚会! |
[05:09] | – Parties? – Yeah, yeah. | - 聚会? - 是啊 |
[05:11] | This is my life now. I’m a hostage. | 这就是我现在的生活 我是个人质 |
[05:14] | Trapped inside these four– | 被这四面高墙…… |
[05:18] | all the walls here in this area. | 困在这个地方 |
[05:21] | – What do you mean, hostage? – I’m a hostage! | - 你是什么意思?人质? - 我就是一个人质 |
[05:23] | Look at me. I’m trying to blink you a message. | 看看我,我正试着通过眨眼向你发暗号 |
[05:26] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[05:29] | Come on, what are you saying? You’re not happy? | 算了吧,你在说什么啊? 你不快乐吗? |
[05:32] | I’m happy. I’m as happy as she lets me be. | 我很快乐。 她让我多快乐我就有多快乐 |
[05:35] | I sleep when she lets me sleep. | 她让我睡觉我就睡觉 |
[05:37] | I eat what she lets me eat. | 她让我吃饭我就吃饭 |
[05:40] | The only reason she keeps me alive is to open jars and kill bugs. | 她让我活着的唯一目的就是 让我开罐头和杀虫子 |
[05:45] | I know you, Raymond. You wouldn’t trade this for anything. | 我了解你,雷蒙德 你不会为任何事放弃这一切的 |
[05:48] | I’ll trade it all right now for a pack of cigarettes. | 我现在为了一包烟就能放弃这一切 |
[05:52] | Well, Ray, I can see I caught you on a bad day. | 好吧,雷 你今天运气不佳 |
[05:54] | Oh, it’s every day. | 噢,每天都这样 |
[05:56] | Every day? I was at your wedding. | 每天? 我可是参加了你的婚礼的 |
[06:00] | I was there when you brought home your little girl, your twin boys. | 你的小女儿和双胞胎儿子出生的时候 我也看在眼里的 |
[06:03] | Yeah, okay, there’s some perks. | 没错,这只是一部分好处 |
[06:05] | But that’s how they hook you. | 但他们就是这样钓住你的 |
[06:08] | You know what I’m doing tomorrow night? I’m going to see a movie. | 你知道明天晚上我得干嘛吗? 看一部电影! |
[06:12] | – So what’s wrong with that? – Debra’s movie. | - 那又怎么样? - 黛博拉的电影 |
[06:15] | Yeah, the one with the mother who has the disease | 比如那种:母亲得了重病 |
[06:19] | and the daughter who learns to care | 然后女儿学着照顾 |
[06:22] | about the mother who has the disease. | 重病的母亲 |
[06:25] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊,是啊 |
[06:27] | Huh, who wants to see that sniffle bag? | 谁想看那种眼泪包? |
[06:32] | I want to see the one– | 我想看的是…… |
[06:33] | the one with the guy with the gun and the car chases | 带着枪的家伙们开车追击 |
[06:36] | and the nudity that has no meaning. | 还有时不时地裸露镜头 |
[06:42] | I saw that one. lt was good. | 我看过那部。 很不错 |
[06:45] | Sure, rub it in. Why don’t you spank a supermodel in front of me? | 当然,印象深刻 你干嘛不在我面前变出个超级模特? |
[06:50] | All right, I’ll see you later, Ray. | 好吧,一会见,雷 |
[06:52] | Yeah, all right, if I’m allowed. | 好吧,只要她同意。 |
[06:54] | Just tell the world I’m still in here. | 告诉这个世界 我还在这儿 |
[06:58] | – Hey. | – Hey. - 嘿 - 嘿 |
[07:00] | – Doug. – Hey, Ray, I saved the best for last. | - 道格 - 嘿,雷,我总是把最好的留到最后。 |
[07:03] | I can’t believe it’s you. I was just hating you. | 想不到原来是你 我刚刚还在恨你 |
[07:05] | – Yeah, I get that a lot. – Yeah. | - 是啊,我习惯了 - 没错 |
[07:08] | I brought you the thing you’ve been waiting for. So how do you feel now? | 我终于把你等的东西带来了 感觉怎么样? |
[07:11] | – Oh, now I love you. – Easy. | - 哦,现在我该爱你了 - 行了 |
[07:14] | – Hey, hey, you’re off now, right? – Mm-hmm. | -嘿,嘿,你现在下班了,是不是? -嗯…… |
[07:16] | Wanna go play some golf? | 想不想玩一局高尔夫? |
[07:18] | Oh– oh, I can’t. I got to get home. | 噢,不行,我得回家了 |
[07:21] | I gotta go shopping with my wife. | 我要陪我老婆去买东西 |
[07:37] | Hey, Auntie Em. | 嘿,EM婶婶 |
[07:42] | Oh yeah, that smells good. | 噢,闻起来很香 |
[07:45] | Dinner will be ready in a couple of minutes. | 再过几分钟晚餐就准备好了 |
[07:47] | Can you open that jar for me? | 能不能帮我把这个罐头打开? |
[07:50] | There you go. | 我说吧 |
[07:53] | Thanks. Oh, listen there’s this big spider up in the bathtub. | 谢谢。还有,浴缸里有个大蜘蛛 |
[07:57] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | - 哦,是吗? - 是的 |
[07:58] | Hope he’s not using all the hot water. | 希望它没把热水都用光 |
[08:02] | I need you to kill him for me ’cause that’s why I keep you around. | 我要你去弄死它 因为这就是我留着你的目的 |
[08:11] | – You want some water with that? – Yeah, thank you. | - 要来点水就面包吗? - 是的,谢谢 |
[08:13] | Here you go– bread and water. | 来了――面包和水 |
[08:16] | A meal fit for a hostage. | 人质的晚餐 |
[08:21] | Hostage! Did Robert tell you that I was saying– | 人质!罗伯特都告诉你了 |
[08:24] | – Amy told me. – Amy? | - 艾美告诉我的 - 艾美? |
[08:26] | – How did she found out? – She heard it from Robert. | - 她怎么知道的? - 她听罗伯特说的 |
[08:28] | Right before they broke up. | 就在他们分手之前 |
[08:31] | Oh my God! They broke up, why? | 哦天哪!他们分手了?为什么 |
[08:49] | I’d better get the bug. | 我还是去捉虫子吧 |
[08:53] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[08:55] | Who are you to give Robert, | 你凭什么跟罗伯特, |
[08:58] | or anybody else for that matter, marital advice? | 或者其他任何人说那些话? 婚姻建议? |
[09:01] | I’m nobody. I didn’t– what? What happened? | 我什么都没做 我并没有……到底发生什么事了? |
[09:04] | Amy called me up crying, all upset. | 艾美打电话向我哭诉,伤心极了 |
[09:06] | She said Robert started acting all weird | 她说当她和罗伯特谈起他们的将来时 |
[09:08] | when she tried to talk to him about their future. | 罗伯特变得很奇怪 |
[09:10] | And when she finally pinned him down, | 当她向他下最后通牒的时候 |
[09:11] | he started in with this prison talk. | 他就开始那番“监狱论” |
[09:17] | Then he said he wasn’t sure that he could commit to her just now. | 然后他说现在不能对她有什么承诺 |
[09:20] | – He broke up with her? – No, she broke up with him. | - 他就提出分手了? - 不,她提出的 |
[09:23] | What is she supposed to do? She’s been going out with him for two years. | 她还能怎么样? 她已经和他交往了两年了 |
[09:26] | And this is the return she gets on her investment? | 结果她的投资就得到这样的回报? |
[09:30] | Oh, gee, things are moving kind of fast. | 噢,事情发展得有点太快了 |
[09:32] | Maybe we should pull back, give each other some space. | 也许我们应该退后一步 给彼此一点空间 |
[09:36] | – lt sounds reasonable– – it’s not reasonable. | - 听起来很合理 - 一点都不合理 |
[09:39] | Do you know how hard it is for a woman | 你知道,对一个女人来说 |
[09:41] | to get a guy like Robert to commit? | 要让罗伯特这样的人作出承诺有多难吗? |
[09:43] | And then you– you come along– | 而你却横插一杠 |
[09:45] | his happily married brother! | 他快乐的已婚的弟弟 |
[09:48] | – Yes, yes, very happily. – Yeah, yeah. | - 是的,是的,非常快乐 - 是啊 |
[09:50] | And instead of telling him | 你不告诉他 |
[09:52] | how lucky he is to have Amy at all | 他拥有艾美是多么幸运 |
[09:55] | and how wonderful marriage can be… | 结婚是多么幸福的事 |
[09:58] | you dig him a hole and read him his last rites. | 你给他掘了坟墓,还为他念悼词! |
[10:01] | I didn’t. I didn’t read him anything. | 我没有,我没有为他念任何东西 |
[10:03] | I was just– I was making stuff up. That’s all. | 我只是……我只是想帮忙。 |
[10:06] | What was this advice | 你给了他什么狗屁建议啊! |
[10:08] | that you gave him, Dr. Love? | 恋爱专家? |
[10:11] | Nothing. There was no advice. | 没有,没什么建议 |
[10:13] | He didn’t come to me for advice. | 他不是来寻求建议的 |
[10:15] | So you just volunteered these theories? | 那你是把这些理论强加给他了? |
[10:17] | I was just waiting for curtains! | 我在等窗帘! |
[10:20] | This is what you think of our marriage? | 你就是这样看我们的婚姻的? |
[10:22] | – No, no– – Yes it is. | - 不,不是 - 就是的 |
[10:24] | – You wish you were like Robert. – What?! | - 你希望能跟罗伯特一样 - 什么?! |
[10:27] | I remember you saying “Oh, lucky Robert. | 我记得你说过 “哦,幸运的罗伯特!” |
[10:29] | Robert gets to golf and bla-bla-bla.” | 罗伯特能去打高尔夫 哇啦哇啦哇啦…… |
[10:33] | No wonder you said all that stuff to him? | 难怪你会和他说那些话 |
[10:35] | I didn’t– I wasn’t– l– | 我没有……我 |
[10:39] | I was joking. | 我说笑的 |
[10:42] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[10:44] | jokes. | 玩笑而已 |
[10:45] | Listen, okay, I know what happened. | 听着,我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[10:48] | Robert tried to do my jokes. | 罗伯特想像我一样开个玩笑 |
[10:50] | That’s all and– yeah! | 就是的 |
[10:53] | You know, and he’s not really funny. | 你知道的,他一点都不幽默 |
[10:57] | He’s too big. | 他太大个了 |
[10:59] | There’s no lightness about him. | 一点都不轻盈 |
[11:01] | You know, when I did it, it was just– it was funny and cute. | 我开玩笑的时候,非常幽默可爱 |
[11:04] | You would have laughed at it, you know? | 你肯定会忍不住笑的,是不是? |
[11:06] | It was, you know, “Hey, hey, I’m a hostage, oh! | 就比如“嘿嘿,我是个人质,噢!” |
[11:10] | Hey, oh, this is crazy! What’s going on? | 嘿,噢!这太疯狂了! 出什么事了? |
[11:13] | I’m a hostage. Clinkity clink clink clink. | 我是个人质! |
[11:15] | Clinkity, clink, clink, clink. | 叮当牢笼,叮当叮当叮当 |
[11:17] | Clink, clink, clink. | 叮当叮当叮当 |
[11:19] | Look at my– look at my beard! My beard is so long.” | 看看我,看我的小胡子 我的小胡子多长啊 |
[11:23] | All right, it’s not my funniest stuff. | 好吧,这不是我最拿手的笑话 |
[11:24] | It’s– you know, it’s not belly laughs, it’s just– | 这不是很好笑,只是…… |
[11:28] | it’s more– it’s observational. | 这更加微妙 |
[11:30] | But not this. Not observing this! | 我不是说这是事实 |
[11:33] | Just things I’ve heard. | 只不过是我听来的 |
[11:36] | I love you! | 我爱你! |
[11:41] | – Let go of me. – No. | - 放开我 - 不 |
[11:46] | Ah, witnesses. You kill me, you’ve got to kill them too. | 啊,目击证人! 你要杀了我,也得杀了他们 |
[11:50] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢这样!? |
[11:52] | Oh, boy. | 哦见鬼 |
[11:54] | You just can’t stop ruining your brother’s life, can you? | 别毁了你哥哥的生活,行不行? |
[11:57] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[12:00] | First, you drive him out of my home. | 一开始,你把他从我的家里弄了出去 |
[12:02] | Now you take away my grandchildren. | 现在你又带走了我的孙子们 |
[12:04] | What? | 什么? |
[12:07] | If you hadn’t interfered they would’ve gotten married. | 如果你不捣乱,他们就会结婚 |
[12:10] | And Amy would’ve had four children right away. | 艾美会生四个孩子 |
[12:12] | That’s what we talked about. | 我们说好的 |
[12:17] | She had good hips, that one. | 她有个不错的屁股 |
[12:21] | I put two years into that girl. | 我在这女孩身上花了两年的时间 |
[12:23] | When I first met her, she didn’t even want children. | 当我第一次遇见她时 她甚至连孩子都不想要 |
[12:26] | Now it’s all gone because Robby talked to this one. | 现在一切都完了 就因为罗比跟这个家伙说了会话 |
[12:31] | You’ve upset your mother. | 你伤了你母亲的心了 |
[12:33] | She came to me looking for comfort. | 她现在向我来寻求安慰 |
[12:35] | I’m not set up for that. | 我可不擅长这个! |
[12:39] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[12:43] | I’m just kidding. I was– | 我那是开玩笑的! |
[12:45] | I’m joking, that’s– you know men do that. | 我在开玩笑呢 你知道男人都喜欢这样 |
[12:48] | We joke around about stuff like– | 我们喜欢拿某些事情开玩笑 |
[12:50] | like marriage, right, Dad? | 比如婚姻 是不是,爸爸? |
[12:53] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:56] | Come on! Like how about when you joke about | 算了吧,就好像你经常说的―― |
[12:59] | how you wish a tidal wave would come and sweep Mom out to sea. | 你如何希望有阵潮水把妈妈卷入大海 |
[13:06] | I have never been more serious about anything in my entire life. | 我没有比对我的整个生活更严肃的事了 |
[13:14] | This man is a hostile witness. | 这家伙是控方证人 |
[13:18] | Look, all right, look– | 好吧,听着 |
[13:19] | maybe it’s not a permanent thing. | 也许这不会持续很久的 |
[13:21] | Maybe they just– they had a bad day, right? | 可能他们今天只是闹了点小别扭 |
[13:23] | That happens. Couples have bad days. | 小两口总有闹别扭的时候 |
[13:26] | You’re about to have some. | 你将会有相当长的一段时间感到别扭 |
[13:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:33] | I’m glad you’re all here together | 我很高兴你们都在这儿 |
[13:35] | because I have an announcement to make | 因为我有件事要宣布 |
[13:37] | and you might as well hear it from me. | 你们也会希望从我这儿听说 |
[13:42] | Amy and l… | 艾美和我…… |
[13:46] | We already heard she dumped you. | 我们已经知道她把你甩了 |
[13:50] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[13:52] | No wife, no children. | 没有老婆,没有孩子 |
[13:54] | Pathetic! | 悲哀啊 |
[13:58] | Thanks for the kind words. | 谢谢你们的安慰 |
[14:03] | Uh, I’ve got some of Amy’s stuff here. | 呃,我这里有一些艾美的东西 |
[14:06] | I thought it would be better if you gave it to her. | 我想还是由你转交给她比较好 |
[14:08] | Robert, I think you might have misunderstood Ray | 罗伯特,我想你也许误解雷了 |
[14:11] | when he was talking to you. Right, Ray? | 误解他和你说的那些话了 是不是,雷? |
[14:13] | Yes, that’s it, Ray. Fix it. | 没错,雷 挽回吧 |
[14:15] | Make him fix it, Frank. | 让他挽回整件事,弗兰克 |
[14:18] | Fix it! Get your mother off my back! | 快挽回!让你妈妈离我远点 |
[14:22] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么? |
[14:24] | Robert… | 罗伯特…… |
[14:29] | how long have we known each other? | 我们认识多久了? |
[14:32] | Just get to it. | 别说废话 |
[14:34] | Look, the other day, I guess you came over here | 那一天,你来找我谈 |
[14:36] | looking for advice about marriage | 想寻求一点关于婚姻的建议 |
[14:39] | and I wasn’t really talking to you, you know. | 我没有和你好好地谈 |
[14:41] | I was just kind of being funny. | 我只是在开玩笑,觉得好玩而已 |
[14:43] | When were you funny? | 你什么时候好玩过了? |
[14:47] | You know, the hostage thing, spanking a supermodel– | 那些关于人质,超级模特之类的…… |
[14:51] | What?! | 什么?! |
[14:58] | But this– | 但是 |
[15:00] | what I forgot to say | 说过那些愚蠢的笑话之后 |
[15:02] | when I was telling all those stupid, stupid jokes | 我忘了告诉你 |
[15:06] | was– was all the good things about marriage. | 所有一切关于婚姻的美好 |
[15:13] | You know, there’s just so much good | 你知道么,那有多么地美好 |
[15:16] | about this. | 关于她 |
[15:19] | It’s like– it’s almost hard to start. | 比如…… 这很难言喻 |
[15:24] | – Raymond, look– – No, I’m gonna get this! | - 雷蒙德…… - 不,我想到了 |
[15:28] | Okay, here’s something. | 就像这个 |
[15:30] | You know how when you’re sleeping | 当你睡觉的时候 |
[15:33] | and you– you kind of stop breathing? | 你可能会突然背过气去 |
[15:36] | When you’re married, there’s always someone there | 要是你结婚了 就会有个人 |
[15:39] | to nudge you alive. | 把你推醒 |
[15:52] | All right, I don’t know what I’m talking about. | 好吧,我不知道我在说点什么 |
[15:54] | Look, look, this is marriage. | 听着,婚姻是这样的 |
[15:57] | You wake up in the morning and she’s there. | 你早晨醒来的时候,她在那儿 |
[16:01] | You come home at night and she’s there. | 你晚上回家的时候,她在那儿 |
[16:04] | You eat, she’s there. | 你吃饭时,她在那儿 |
[16:06] | You go to sleep, there. | 你去睡觉时,她还在那儿 |
[16:09] | And I know that sounds like a bad thing. | 我知道这听起来不像好事 |
[16:14] | But it’s not. | 但事实不是这样 |
[16:18] | It’s not. | 这很好 |
[16:20] | Not if it’s the right person. | 只要你选对了人 |
[16:23] | Then it’s good. lt’s good. | 这很美好 非常美好 |
[16:26] | It’s really, really good. | 真的,真的很美好 |
[16:29] | I would like a minute for rebuttal. | 我希望有1分钟时间反驳 |
[16:47] | If I were you, | 假如我是你 |
[16:50] | I wouldn’t stop breathing in my sleep. | 我绝对不会在睡觉时背过气去 |
[17:01] | Okay, bad example. | 好吧,那是反面例子 |
[17:03] | But you know what I’m saying, Robert? | 但你明白我在说什么吗? 罗伯特 |
[17:06] | Of course he does. Don’t you, Robby? | 他当然明白,是不是,罗比? |
[17:08] | Sure. Yeah, I understand. | 当然,我明白 |
[17:11] | I’ll just call Amy up and we’ll get back together | 我会打电话给艾美 我们重新和好 |
[17:15] | and we’ll get married and we’ll have the four grandchildren | 我们会结婚,生四个孙子 |
[17:18] | and everyone will be happy. | 所有人都会快乐 |
[17:20] | Great, who’s hungry? | 好极了,有人饿了吗? |
[17:23] | I’m not doing that! | 我才不要那样! |
[17:27] | What do you think? Just because Raymond says marriage is good, | 你们到底怎么想的? 就因为雷蒙德说婚姻很美好 |
[17:29] | that’s all I need? | 我就听信了? |
[17:31] | Raymond is not the reason Amy and I broke up. | 艾美和我分手的原因并不是雷蒙德 |
[17:34] | But you and Amy were doing fine until he screwed things up. | 但在他搅合之前,你和艾美一直好好的啊 |
[17:37] | See, always there. | 看到了,她总在那儿 |
[17:45] | I don’t need anymore advice, okay? | 我不需要什么建议,OK? |
[17:48] | I have my own reasons for not wanting to get married just yet. | 我不结婚有我自己的理由 |
[17:51] | All right, what? | 好吧,什么理由? |
[17:54] | You really want to know, Ma? | 你真的想知道,妈? |
[17:57] | Part of it is I’ve lived with you | 有一部分原因是…… |
[18:00] | for most of my life. | 我几乎天天跟你生活在一起 |
[18:04] | I’ve never been on my own. | 我从来没有独立过 |
[18:07] | And I finally get my own place | 当我终于找到属于自己的地方时 |
[18:09] | and Amy is already bringing me plants. | 艾美却给我带来了绿色植物 |
[18:11] | I love Amy, but I’m not ready for plants. | 我爱艾美 但我还没准备接受绿色植物 |
[18:16] | I think you’re being selfish, Robby. | 你变得越来越自私了,罗比 |
[18:18] | Good! lt’s about time. | 很好,是时候了 |
[18:20] | ‘Cause this is my life. Not yours, not yours, | 因为这是我的生活 不是你的,不是你的 |
[18:23] | not yours and not even Raymond’s. | 不是你的 甚至不是雷蒙德的 |
[18:30] | Raymond had nothing to do with this decision. I made it. Me! | 雷蒙德和这个决定无关 是我自己的决定,是我! |
[18:33] | And if you think I made a mistake, I don’t care. | 如果你们觉得这是个错误 我也不在乎 |
[18:36] | That’s right, because I’m in charge of me now. | 没错,因为我现在自己作主了 |
[18:39] | And now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going home. | 现在没事的话,我要回家了 |
[18:42] | To my home. The Crown view Apartments, unit 9-F. | 回我自己的家 皇冠公寓,9单元F座 |
[18:51] | It still says Chung on the buzzer downstairs, but that’s me. | 楼下的钟小姐在按门铃,那是找我的 |
[19:03] | Do you see what you did? | 看看你做了什么!? |
[19:11] | Hey, are you all right? | 嘿,你没事吧? |
[19:14] | No. | 有事 |
[19:17] | Amy is my best friend and Robert– | 艾美是我最好的朋友 而罗伯特…… |
[19:20] | you know I introduced them. | 你知道,是我介绍他们认识的 |
[19:22] | I was going to be matron of honor at their wedding | 我本该是他们婚礼上最讨喜的媒人 |
[19:24] | and they were gonna toast me and– | 他们都会向我敬酒…… |
[19:29] | now they both hate me. | 现在他们都恨死我了 |
[19:32] | Hey, you did introduce them. | 嘿,的确是你介绍他们认识的 |
[19:35] | So if you think about it, it’s all really your fault. | 仔细想想,应该是你的错 |
[19:40] | No it’s not. | 才不是! |
[19:44] | Look, I don’t know why you’re mad at me. | 我不明白你为什么冲我发火 |
[19:47] | I said some very nice things today. | 今天我说了些非常美好的事 |
[19:50] | Oh, you’re right. | 噢,是的 |
[19:53] | You were very touching. | 你很感人 |
[19:55] | You know, it is nice | 这的确很美好 |
[19:57] | every once in a while for a wife to hear | 当一个妻子听见 |
[20:00] | that her husband wants to spank a supermodel. | 她的丈夫想要找一个超级模特 |
[20:12] | I don’t want to. | 我没想 |
[20:16] | Sometimes they’re naughty. | 她们有时候太淘气了 谢谢观赏 |