时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You got any grout? I need grout. | 你有水泥吗? 我要水泥 |
[00:04] | Don’t give it to him. He wants to destroy Robby’s room. | 别给他。 他想毁了罗比的房间 |
[00:07] | – Why? – I’m building myself a lounge. | - 为什么? - 我在为自己建一个休憩室 |
[00:12] | A big lounge. | 一个宽敞的休憩室 |
[00:14] | I’m gonna call it Frank’s Lounge. | 我要把它起名为“弗兰克的乐园” |
[00:18] | Lounge, he wants to make a giant bathroom for himself. | 什么休憩室!他是想为自己建一个大浴房 |
[00:23] | We’re leaving Robby’s room just the way it is for when he comes back. | 我们要留着罗比的房间, 以备他以后回来 |
[00:27] | He’s not coming back. He’s happy where he is. | 他不会再回来了, 他喜欢现在的地方 |
[00:29] | Bite your tongue. With any luck, right now he’s miserable. | 闭嘴吧,他现在过得可悲惨了 |
[00:34] | Then I’ll turn Ray’s room into the lounge. | 那我就把雷的房间改成休憩室 |
[00:36] | – He’s not coming back. – You never know. | - 他总不可能回来了 - 也未必 |
[00:40] | Say the word, Marie. | 省省吧,玛丽 |
[00:43] | Raymond, have you called Robby? | 雷蒙德,你打过电话给罗比了吗? |
[00:45] | Talk to her. She’s the wife. | 问她去,她是家庭主妇 |
[00:47] | She’s the one who’s supposed to call people. | 给人们打电话是她的事 |
[00:49] | You’re his brother, you’ve never even seen his place. | 你是他弟弟,却一次都没去看过他的新家 |
[00:52] | And he and Amy broke up. You know, you should go over there. | 而且他和艾米刚分手,你应该去看看他的 |
[00:56] | Well, I’ve been busy with– | 我现在忙着呢 |
[00:58] | with Ally’s shoes and golf balls in the toilet. | 忙着帮艾丽弄鞋子 还要解决马桶里的高尔夫球 |
[01:01] | You have to go over and see his new place, Raymond, | 你得去看看罗比的新家,雷蒙德 |
[01:04] | – and report back. – What, do you want me to wear a wire? | - 然后回来汇报 - 要不要我带个窃听器? |
[01:09] | That’s up to you. | 随你便了 |
[01:12] | – Why don’t you just go there? – We’re waiting for an invitation. | - 你们自己干嘛不去? - 我们在等他邀请 |
[01:16] | It would be rude for us to just barge in. | 随随便便就闯进去是不礼貌的 |
[01:40] | Could you hold the elevator, please? | 帮我按着电梯行吗? |
[01:56] | Thanks so much. | 非常感谢 |
[02:03] | Eight, please. | 八楼,谢谢 |
[02:08] | Hi, I’m Michelle. | 嗨,我叫米雪尔 |
[02:10] | Oh. | 哦 |
[02:17] | Like the Beatles. | 披头四 |
[02:23] | That was kind of their French song. | 他们有首法语歌 |
[02:26] | “Michelle.” You probably get that a lot. | “米雪尔” 你一定经常听 |
[02:29] | Yeah, but I like it. | 是啊,我很喜欢 |
[02:41] | What floor you going to? | 你去几楼? |
[02:47] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[02:59] | Hey, Ray. Come on in. | 嘿,雷,进来吧 |
[03:01] | I need some water. | 我要喝水 |
[03:04] | Well, yeah, yeah. Kitchen. | 好的,在厨房 |
[03:13] | So you finally made it over. What do you think? | 你终究还是来了 觉得怎么样? |
[03:16] | Nice elevator. | 电梯不错 |
[03:21] | Met your neighbor, Michelle. | 刚碰到你的邻居了,米雪尔 |
[03:23] | Yeah, Michelle, 8-D. | 米雪尔,住8-D |
[03:25] | She’s always coming over here wanting a bottle of detergent. | 她总是来这里,借洗衣剂 |
[03:28] | – You’re kidding me. – I’m going to cut her off. | - 你开玩笑? - 我要灭了她 |
[03:31] | She really needs to learn to buy her own. | 她不能总白用我的 |
[03:34] | That girI’s been here? With dirty clothes? | 那女孩子经常来? 带着她的脏衣服? |
[03:40] | Oh yeah. | 没错 |
[03:44] | – Hi, Robert. – Hey, Sandy. | -嗨,罗伯特 -嗨,珊迪 |
[03:49] | Can I use your phone? I’m locked out of my apartment. | 能不能借用一下电话? 我被锁在门外了 |
[03:52] | Again? | 又一次? |
[03:55] | Sorry. I should just give you a spare key. | 不好意思,我应该给你一把备用钥匙的 |
[03:58] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[04:04] | All right, you know where the phone is. | 好了,你自己去打电话吧 |
[04:08] | – Hi. – That’s my brother Ray. | -嗨 -这是我弟弟雷 |
[04:10] | What’s shakin’? | 够劲 |
[04:17] | This is a fantastic apartment. | 这公寓棒呆了! |
[04:21] | Eh, the parking’s bad, the place is kind of dark | 唔,停车场不怎么样, 而且光线也不好 |
[04:23] | and this carpet, it’s a little rough on the flippers. | 还有这地毯,边缘太粗糙了 |
[04:26] | Oh really? | 哦,是吗? |
[04:28] | I didn’t notice, ’cause I was too busy | 我可没注意到 |
[04:30] | looking at all the women. | 因为我光顾着看美女了! |
[04:33] | There’s women everywhere. | 这里到处都是美女! |
[04:35] | Thanks, Robert. lt was nice to meet you, Ray. | 谢谢,罗伯特 很高兴认识你,雷 |
[04:38] | Ditto. | 一样 |
[04:52] | Are you the only man in this building? | 你是不是这楼里唯一的男人? |
[04:56] | No, there’s some male nurses and flight attendants. | 不,还有些男护士和空乘员 |
[05:02] | So then this is like, your kingdom. | 这里差不多就是你的王国了 |
[05:06] | Oh my God, the castle has a hot tub. | 哦我的天哪 这座城堡里还有温水泳池 |
[05:12] | Good luck getting in there. The girls are always hogging it. | 很难占到位子 那些女孩们总是赖着不走 |
[05:18] | You haven’t actually gone out with any of these women, have you? | 你还没和这些女孩出去约会过吧? |
[05:22] | And if you have, please talk slowly. | 如果有的话,慢慢告诉我 |
[05:26] | Come on, Ray, you’ve seen pretty girls before. | 算了吧,雷 你以前又不是没见过漂亮妞 |
[05:29] | Yeah, before. Way before. | 是啊,以前 很~~~~~久以前 |
[05:31] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你发什么神经啊? |
[05:34] | This is a very nice place to live. | 这个地方太适合生活了 |
[05:41] | So, you really like it? | 你真的喜欢这里? |
[05:43] | Are you kidding? I’ve never been more jealous in my life. | 你开玩笑吧, 我这辈子从没这么嫉妒过 |
[05:58] | – Hey, Krispy Kreme. – Hey. | - 嘿 Krispy Kreme. - 嘿 |
[06:01] | How’s Robert’s apartment coming? | 罗伯特的公寓怎么样了? |
[06:05] | Lots to do there still. | 还有很多活要干 |
[06:07] | Really? | 真的? |
[06:12] | How much work does the place need? | 那地方能有多少工作? |
[06:14] | You’ve been over there a couple of times this week already. | 你这个星期都去过好几次了 |
[06:20] | – lt’s not really about the work. – Yeah, I know. | - 不完全是为了工作 - 是啊,我明白 |
[06:23] | It’s about Robert feeling lonely. | 罗伯特感觉很孤独 |
[06:26] | That’s right. | 一点没错 |
[06:31] | – He’s really vulnerable right now. – Mmm. | - 他现在真的很脆弱 - 嗯 |
[06:33] | It’s touch and go, emotionally speaking. | 从感情上来讲,很难说清 |
[06:39] | – You know what I think? – What? | - 知道我在想什么吗? - 什么? |
[06:44] | I think it’s great. lt’s just great. | 我觉得这很好,真的很好 |
[06:47] | You’re really being a brother to him. | 你真不愧是他的弟弟 |
[06:49] | He’s a great guy, you know. | 他是个好人 |
[06:52] | I just want what’s breast for him. | 我只是希望给他“胸部”(和“最好的”发音相似) |
[07:02] | What? | 什么? |
[07:05] | What? | 什么? |
[07:07] | You just said breast. | 你刚才提到了胸部 |
[07:09] | I just want what’s breast for him. | “我只是希望给他胸部” |
[07:12] | I did not. Why would I say that? | 我才没有,我怎么会说那个? |
[07:14] | I have not reason to say that. You must have heard me wrong. | 我不可能那么说的, 你一定是听错了 |
[07:17] | No, that’s okay. lt’s just funny you said breast. | 没什么,只是觉得你提到胸部很滑稽 |
[07:20] | I did not, and it’s not funny. | 我没说过,而且也不滑稽 |
[07:22] | I don’t think it’s funny at all | 我一点也不觉得滑稽 |
[07:24] | how you jump down my throat over a silly mix-up. | 你无厘头地打断我说话 |
[07:27] | – What is wrong with you? – I’m very, very tired. | - 你到底怎么回事啊? - 我很累很累了 |
[07:33] | Listen, honey, give yourself a break. Robert can manage. | 宝贝,你该歇一阵子了。 罗伯特自己会处理好的 |
[07:36] | Oh sure, I say one thing wrong | 噢是啊,我不小心说错了一句话 |
[07:38] | and all of a sudden I can’t go over there anymore. | 突然间我就不能再去那里了 |
[07:44] | You just said that you are tired | 你刚才说你去罗伯特的公寓帮忙 |
[07:47] | from going over there. | 弄得很累了 |
[07:48] | I am. | 我是说了 |
[07:52] | It’s like when you were nursing and you got tired, | 假如你在照顾孩子的时候, 虽然觉得很累 |
[07:54] | but you still continued to nurse because the children need you. | 但是仍会坚持 因为孩子们需要你 |
[07:57] | And this had nothing to do with breasts. | 这和胸部压根没什么关系 |
[08:09] | So what do you do over there? | 你去那里都干些什么? |
[08:15] | Ray? | 雷? |
[08:20] | – Ray! – What? | - 雷! - 什么? |
[08:23] | You like it over at Robert’s apartment, don’t you? | 你喜欢呆在罗伯特的公寓,是不是? |
[08:26] | I don’t like it. lt’s just a dumb apartment. | 我才不喜欢, 只不过是个破公寓 |
[08:28] | Yeah, I bet it’s a lot more fun over there than it is here. | 我打赌那里的乐子肯定比这里多 |
[08:33] | It’s– how can it be more fun? | 那里怎么可能有意思? |
[08:36] | There’s no you over there. | 你又不在那儿 |
[08:46] | Yeah, yeah, that’s right. | 是啊,没错 |
[08:49] | And there’s no responsibility and there’s no kids. | 那里没有责任,也没有小孩 |
[08:52] | Hey, that’s not my rule. That’s in his lease. | 嘿,我可不是这种观念 那是他的想法 |
[08:56] | Oh yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:58] | Listen, if it bothers you, I’d just as soon not go. | 如果你不高兴,我明天开始就不去了 |
[09:00] | I don’t have to go. I don’t like to go. | 我不是非去不可, 我也不喜欢去 |
[09:02] | I don’t need to go. I mean– | 我没必要去 我是说…… |
[09:05] | I don’t need to be always cheering Robert up. | 我没必要总是哄罗伯特开心 |
[09:07] | So as a matter of fact, thank you. Thank you very much. | 所以,我要感谢你 非常感谢你 |
[09:09] | ‘Cause I’m just gonna tell Robert, “Look, that’s it for me.” | 因为我会告诉罗伯特: 我是为了自己 |
[09:12] | That’s it. No if, ands or buts. | 就是这样 没有“假如”、“还有”或“但是” |
[09:15] | And that’s but with one t, all right? | 我说的是“但是”,不是“臀部” 听清楚了? |
[09:17] | So just clean it up a little, all right? | 所以快点打扫干净吧 |
[09:22] | Good night. | 晚安 嘿,你们好啊 |
[09:35] | Hey, how you doing? | |
[09:39] | Oby-boby. | |
[09:46] | What’s wrong? Hi, honey. | 怎么回事? 嗨,宝贝 |
[09:49] | Come on in, sweetie. I’m just helping Robby. | 进来吧,亲爱的 我过来给罗比帮忙 |
[09:53] | – Hey, Ray, how you doing? – All right. | - 嘿,雷,你好啊 - 还行 |
[09:55] | – What’s she doing here? – I hired her to clean. | - 她来这儿干嘛? - 我雇她来清洁 |
[10:00] | I brought those picture hooks that you wanted. | 我给你带画钉了 |
[10:03] | So when’s Mom leaving? ‘Cause, you know, | 妈妈什么时候走? 你知道的…… |
[10:05] | we got a lot of pictures to hang here. | 我们还有很多画要挂 |
[10:08] | – Hey, Ray. – What are you doing here? | - 嘿,雷 - 你来这儿干嘛呢? |
[10:10] | I’m here for the broads. | 我来看大胸 |
[10:20] | Dad, a little less obvious, please. I have to live here. | 爸爸,别那么明显 我还得住在这儿呢 |
[10:25] | At least crouch down behind the plant the way Ray does. | 至少蹲下来躲在树后面 就像雷那样 |
[10:30] | You know, Robby, I’ve never been in a hot tub. | 罗比,我从没去过温水泳池 |
[10:33] | I should bring my suit next time. | 下次我要带套泳衣来 |
[10:36] | I think the building might bring a suit. | 我认为这栋楼该带件泳衣 |
[10:40] | – lndecent exposure. – All right. | - 暴露狂 - 行了 |
[10:43] | – lnciting a riot. – Frank. | - 滋生事端 - 弗兰克 |
[10:45] | Water pollution. | 水污染 |
[10:47] | Why don’t you go down in the hot tub? | 你自己干嘛不去? |
[10:50] | I’m sure the girls would love to watch a pot roast boil. | 我肯定那些姑娘们会对 沸腾的烤肉感兴趣 |
[10:57] | – Thanks for coming by. – Okay, Raymond. | - 谢谢过来看我 - 走了,雷蒙德 |
[10:59] | – See you. – I got to go home. | - 拜拜 - 我要回家了 |
[11:01] | I got to do some work on my lounge. | 我要去为我的休憩室干活了 |
[11:03] | What lounge? | 什么休憩室? |
[11:06] | Your father’s turning your bedroom into a bathroom. | 你爸爸正在把你的房间改造成浴室 |
[11:08] | – Goodbye, dear. – A bathroom? | - 拜拜,亲爱的 - 浴室? |
[11:12] | Yeah, and now I’m thinking of putting in one of those hot tubs | 是的,我正在考虑装一个温水按摩浴缸 |
[11:15] | – as part of phase two. – What was phase one? | - 作为工程第二阶段 - 第一阶段是什么? |
[11:17] | Getting you out. | 把你赶出去 |
[11:20] | I’m not holding the elevator, Frank. | 我不等你了,弗兰克 |
[11:22] | On to phase three. | 进入第三阶段了 |
[11:31] | – Look at that, you got a message there. – Yeah. | - 看,你有条电话留言 - 是的 |
[11:34] | Hi, Robert, it’s me. | 嗨,罗伯特,是我 |
[11:36] | – Michelle. – I know. | - 米雪尔 - 我知道 |
[11:38] | Just called to say hi. Hi. | 就想跟你打声招呼 嗨~ |
[11:45] | Play it again. | 再放一遍 |
[11:49] | – What’s wrong with you? – Did you ask her out yet? | - 你到底怎么了? - 你约她出去了没有? |
[11:52] | What do you care if I ask her out? | 我约不约她你着什么急? |
[11:54] | Somebody I know should ask her out. | 有人应该约她出去才对 |
[12:03] | – Hey, Sandy. – Hi, Robert. | - 嘿,珊迪 - 嗨,罗伯特 |
[12:06] | – Sorry to bother you. – That’s okay. Come on in. | - 对不起打搅你了 - 没关系,进来吧 |
[12:10] | – This is my roommate Jessica. – Hi, Jessica. | - 这是我的室友杰西卡 - 嗨,杰西卡 |
[12:13] | – Hi. – That’s my brother Raymond. | - 嗨 - 这是我弟弟雷蒙德 |
[12:15] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:18] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:20] | – Hey, Ray. – Hi. | - 嘿,雷 - 嗨 |
[12:23] | Listen, Robert, this Saturday | 罗伯特,这个星期六 |
[12:25] | is our big party for the ninth floor. | 9楼的住客要开个大派对 |
[12:27] | Last year the police had to come. | 去年的时候警察找上门来了 |
[12:28] | So this year we figured we’d save some time | 所以今年我们觉得该花点时间 |
[12:30] | and just invite one. | 去邀请一个 |
[12:33] | We’re collecting money for food and snacks | 我们在为食物和点心集资 |
[12:35] | – and, you know, cocktails. – Yes. | - 还有,鸡尾酒什么的 - 是的 |
[12:36] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[12:39] | Let me get my checkbook. | 我去拿支票簿 |
[12:44] | So, you two are brothers? | 你们俩是兄弟? |
[12:47] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[12:54] | That’s nice. Hey, do you have anything to drink? | 真不错。嘿,你有喝的吗? |
[12:57] | I don’t know. I guess I could look. | 我不知道。 我可以去找找看 |
[13:00] | Should l? | 行吗? |
[13:04] | You have any sparkling water? | 有汽水吗? |
[13:06] | Sparkling water, yeah, uh, all right. | 汽水,哦,好的 |
[13:09] | Let me look. Sparkling water. | 我找找看,汽水 |
[13:14] | Hey, you’re losing your beret here. | 嘿,你的发夹松了 |
[13:16] | – Where? – On this side. | - 哪儿? - 这边 |
[13:18] | – I got it. – Thanks. | - 找到了 - 谢谢 |
[13:20] | Just fix it a little bit there. | 帮我弄好它,过来点 |
[13:22] | You should wear your hair up sometime. | 你偶尔也该把头发扎起来 |
[13:24] | – You think so? – Oh yeah, it’d look great. | - 你觉得好吗? - 是啊,看起来很不错 |
[13:30] | Okay, you really like it better like this? | 你真觉得这样好? |
[13:33] | Yeah, it shows off your neck. | 是的,这样显得你的脖子很漂亮 |
[13:36] | I never wear it up because I have a small forehead, so I just don’t. | 我从没扎起过头发 因为我的前额很窄,不适合 |
[13:40] | – That looks pretty. – Hello. | - 其实很漂亮的 - 哈喽 |
[13:43] | – Hi. | – Hi. - 嗨 - 嗨 |
[14:15] | Here’s your money, girls. | 给你们钱,姑娘们 |
[14:24] | – Thanks. – And we don’t usually take checks. | - 谢谢 - 我们一般不收支票 |
[14:28] | We should get out of your way. Your housekeeper’s here. | 我们该走了,你们的钟点工来了 |
[14:31] | Bye. Bye. | 拜拜 |
[14:34] | Bye, now. They’re great. | 拜拜~ 好家伙们 |
[14:36] | Yeah. Honey, hi. | 嗨,亲爱的 |
[14:38] | – Hi. – What’s up? How are you? | - 嗨 - 有事吗?你好吗? |
[14:42] | You know, just trying to make ends meet. | 你知道的,勉强维持生计 |
[14:44] | It’s hard for a housekeeper. | 做钟点工不容易 |
[14:49] | That’s obviously because of the sheets and the towels. | 肯定是因为这些毛巾和床单 |
[14:52] | Know what I’m saying? lf you were carrying a torch | 明白我的意思吗? 如果你拿着把火炬 |
[14:54] | they would have called you the Statue of Liberty. | 她们会叫你自由女神 |
[14:57] | Who, by the way, is a sexy, sexy lady. | 顺便提一句, 她是个超性感的妞 |
[15:01] | – Isall that for me? – Yes. | - 都是给我的? - 是的 |
[15:04] | That sweet, honey, thank you. | 你真好,宝贝 谢谢 |
[15:06] | I brought Robert’s towels and linens | 我给罗伯特带了毛巾和床单 |
[15:09] | because I wanted to, you know, | 因为我希望 |
[15:11] | spruce the place up since he’s been so depressed. | 把这地方点缀得温馨点 让他不再感到沮丧 |
[15:14] | Depressed? | 沮丧? |
[15:16] | Yeah, I told Debra how you were depressed | 是的,我告诉黛博拉 你非常沮丧 |
[15:19] | and how I was helping you with that. | 所以我才经常过来 |
[15:21] | You know, that’s why I was over here so much. | 陪你谈谈心 |
[15:25] | But you know what, Debra’s never been here. | 既然黛博拉第一次到这里来 |
[15:27] | So maybe she should take the grand tour of it. | 她应该先好好漫游一番 |
[15:34] | Okay. | |
[15:38] | The grand tour. | 漫游 |
[15:41] | Over here, as you can see, we have the kitchen. | 这里,看到了吗? 是厨房 |
[15:44] | And there is the fireplace, | 那里是壁炉 |
[15:46] | and back here is the bedroom. | 后面是卧室 |
[15:49] | A very big walk-in closet. | 一个宽敞的走入式秘室 |
[16:08] | He’s not coming back, is he? | 他不会出来了,是吧? |
[16:17] | Listen, nothing was going on, nothing. | 听着,没事 什么都没发生 |
[16:19] | Nothing happened. Nothing would happen– | 不可能发生什么事的 |
[16:21] | – I know. – You do? | - 我知道 - 真的? |
[16:23] | God, Ray, I mean, come on. | 天哪,雷 你算了吧 |
[16:26] | I saw those women. Like you had a shot. | 我看见那些女孩子了。 你就像挨了枪子儿似的 |
[16:33] | Okay, you’re hurt, you’re lashing out now. | OK,你生气了 你要痛扁我一顿 |
[16:36] | Listen, all I want to know | 我不理解的是 |
[16:38] | is why do you have to lie to me? | 为什么你要对我说谎? |
[16:41] | I don’t have to, it’s… | 我也不想的 只是…… |
[16:45] | just my way. | 这是我的作风 |
[16:48] | “Robert’s touch and go, | “罗伯特情绪很不稳定 |
[16:50] | emotionally speaking.” | 感情用事” |
[16:52] | Why don’t you just say, | 你干嘛不干脆说, |
[16:55] | “I’m going over to Robert’s to look at pretty girls”? | “我来罗伯特这儿看漂亮妞来了” |
[16:57] | I got to be honest with you, | 我必须老实告诉你 |
[17:00] | it never occurred to me to say that. | 打死我也不会说那样的话的 |
[17:04] | Yeah, that’s right, | 那倒是 |
[17:05] | because I would have said no. | 因为我肯定会说“不行” |
[17:08] | And you would have to stop | 然后你就来不了了 |
[17:10] | living vicariously through Robert. | 通过罗伯特,间接地感受生活 |
[17:13] | That’s right, vicariously. | 没错,就是间接的 |
[17:15] | vicariously, just looking. Not thinking, not moving, | 间接的,只能看看 不去想,也不去做 |
[17:18] | just thanking God for the blessing | 只是感谢上帝 |
[17:20] | that is my beautiful wife while I hang pictures. | 我美丽的老婆大人在我挂画的时候出现了 |
[17:23] | vicariously. | 间接的 |
[17:25] | – I’m going home now. – Me too. | - 我要回家了 - 我也是 |
[17:27] | I was just thinking, I wish I was home right now. | 我刚还在想 要是已经在家了有多好 |
[17:30] | We’ll see you later, Robert. | 明天见,罗比特 |
[17:32] | Wait, Deb. Look, before you go, | 等等,黛博 在你走之前 |
[17:35] | I was in there hiding, | 我躲在那里 |
[17:39] | but really thinking about what Ray had said before. | 想着雷刚才说的话 |
[17:42] | And believe it or not, there’s actually some truth to it. | 其实也不完全是戏言 |
[17:44] | It’s okay, Robert, it’s over. | 没事了,罗伯特 |
[17:48] | It’s all over. | 都过去了 |
[17:51] | No, I’m serious here. | 不,我是认真的 |
[17:54] | When I first moved in here, I was kind of depressed. | 我刚搬来这里的时候, 的确很沮丧 |
[17:57] | I was away from my family, I lost my girlfriend. | 我远离家人,失去爱人 |
[18:00] | And then Ray came over and he kind of liked the place. | 接着雷来了,他说他喜欢这个地方 |
[18:03] | And for once, I had something | 这是第一次, |
[18:05] | that he thought was something. | 他喜欢上我所拥有的东西 |
[18:07] | And it made the whole place better. | 使这地方更有意义了 |
[18:12] | For Robert. | 对罗伯特而言 |
[18:22] | That’s true. You know, me and Raymond, | 是真的,我和雷蒙德 |
[18:24] | we don’t get to hang out together that much | 以前从没好好在一起相处过 |
[18:26] | and it’s been– it’s been good. | 现在这样,感觉很不错 |
[18:36] | All right, Ray, I see you patting. I see you. | 行了,雷,我看见你拍肩膀了 我看见了 |
[18:41] | No, l– | 我只是…… |
[18:43] | I actually like you guys spending time together. | 我也希望你们俩能多花点时间相处 |
[18:47] | Robert was thinking we should spend | 罗伯特希望…… |
[18:49] | time together Saturday night. | 和我在星期六晚上聚一聚 |
[19:01] | Spend as much time together as you want. | 没问题啊 |
[19:03] | – Really? – At our house. | - 真的? - 在我们自己家里 |
[19:05] | Fine by me. | 我没问题 |
[19:07] | Yeah, yeah. | 好吧好吧 |
[19:09] | I tell you, I’ll come over Friday, | 我跟你说,我星期五晚上过来 |
[19:11] | ’cause Saturday night I’m going to that party. | 因为星期六晚上我要参加聚会 |
[19:30] | Some lounge, huh? | 很休憩吧?嗯? |
[19:32] | 108′ of fun. | 108度的享受 |
[19:36] | How about six’ of separation? | 来个6度距离怎么样? |
[19:42] | I can’t believe this. | 简直不敢相信 |
[19:44] | My bed used to be right here. | 我的床以前就放在这儿 |
[19:47] | You can’t tell me you miss it. | 你别告诉我你舍不得了 |
[19:49] | I mean, look at this. | 看看这里 |
[19:51] | You know Hef has the same model in the Playboy Mansion. | 赫佛在花花公子大厦里也有这么个地方 |
[19:55] | Here you go, boys. Enjoy yourselves. | 来吧,小伙子们 好好享受 |
[19:58] | Little ducky. | 小鸭子 |
[20:07] | Somehow it’s not the same. | 毕竟有所不同了 谢谢观赏 |