时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Read this again. | 再读一遍 |
[00:03] | Come on, Ray. Honey, it’s a great present. | 行了,雷 这是个很棒的礼物 |
[00:06] | What you wrote on it is perfect, | 你在这上面写的祝词 非常完美 |
[00:07] | and you can’t change it now anyway because it’s Christmas Eve. | 就算不行你也来不及改了 因为今天已经是圣诞夜了 |
[00:10] | Once more! | 再念一遍 |
[00:14] | “Merry Christmas. We love you. | “耶诞快乐,我们爱你” |
[00:17] | Michael, Geoffrey, Ally, Debra and Ray.” | “麦克、杰弗瑞、艾丽、黛博拉和雷” |
[00:21] | – lt’s stupid! – Oh! | -太傻了 -哦! |
[00:23] | No, everybody’s going to love this present, okay? | 不,每个人都会喜欢这件礼物的,OK? |
[00:26] | Accept it, you had a great idea. | 就这样吧,你的主意棒极了 |
[00:31] | Why did I put Xmas, you know? | 我为什么要写“耶诞”? |
[00:33] | I don’t like Xmas. | 我不喜欢“耶诞” |
[00:35] | I X-ed out the name of the birthday boy. | 把寿星的名字都给省略了 |
[00:37] | Ray, stop! | 雷,够了! |
[00:39] | Stop obsessing, okay? I love it. | 别再困扰了,OK? 我很喜欢它 |
[00:41] | My God, it’s been two months of toaster! | 我的上帝啊,一个面包机说了两个月 |
[00:45] | Hey, this is going out with my name on it. | 嘿,这东西送出去的时候可是刻着我的大名的 |
[00:50] | – Did you wrap the one for your parents? – Yes. | - 送给你父母的那只包装好了吗? - 是的 |
[00:52] | – Which wrapping? – The foil. | - 用什么包的? - 箔纸 |
[00:56] | No! | 不!! |
[00:58] | – That tips off the gift. – What?! | - 那会透露礼物的内容! - 什么? |
[01:00] | Foil wrapping– it’s a metal toaster! | 箔纸包装…… 这是台不锈钢面包机啊! |
[01:04] | Why don’t you just wrap it in toast? | 你还不如直接用面包机包装算了 |
[01:08] | Look, if I’m going to drive all the way up to Connecticut | 既然我驱车一整天去康乃狄格 |
[01:11] | to spend Christmas Day with your parents, | 和你的父母一起过圣诞节 |
[01:13] | I want a good reaction when they open the present. | 我就希望看到他们打开礼物时惊喜的样子 |
[01:15] | And the foil wrapping kills that? | 箔纸包装就没惊喜了? |
[01:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:22] | You think this toaster thing is funky enough for them? | 你觉得这台面包机对他们来说 够特别吗? |
[01:28] | Was it supposed to be funky? | 它应该臭烘烘的? |
[01:31] | For them, I mean– | 我是说 |
[01:34] | they’re the hip people. | 他们是时髦人士 |
[01:36] | Oh, honey. | 哦,亲爱的 |
[01:39] | Come on, you’re hip. | 你也不落伍啊 |
[01:41] | Yes, yes, this is a very… | 是的,这是一件非常 |
[01:43] | hip… | 时髦的 |
[01:45] | funky… | 特别的 |
[01:46] | bad-ass toaster! | 臭屁面包机! |
[01:52] | very nice. Yeah, make fun of me. | 很好,尽管取笑我吧 |
[01:54] | – No, I’m not! – Oh yeah, your parents– | -不,我没有 -是吗?你的父母 |
[01:56] | – your parents and you put up with me– – No, nobody feels that way. | -你和你的父母一直在容忍我 -没人在容忍你 |
[01:59] | I’m a doofus, okay? I admit it. | 我是个蠢蛋,OK?我承认 |
[02:02] | Come on, who am I kidding? Look at me. | 我开什么玩笑哪!看看我 |
[02:04] | I’m a goofy doofus with a foofy toaster. | 我是个可笑的傻瓜,带着个可笑的面包机 |
[02:08] | What? | 什么? |
[02:10] | Look, it’s fine, all right? | 我没事 |
[02:12] | I’m not blaming anyone. I don’t know, you could have married better. | 我不怪谁,你本来可以嫁得更好些 |
[02:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:19] | Merry Christmas, honey. Good night. | 圣诞快乐,宝贝 晚安 |
[02:29] | Oh God! Look at the size of my nose! | 噢天哪!瞧我的大鼻子! |
[02:40] | And, as the Welsh say, lechyd da! | 像威尔士人那样说: |
[02:43] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[02:44] | Brushum-feltya! | |
[02:47] | I just made that up. | 我现编的 |
[02:50] | Come on, Ray. Let’s give them our present. | 雷,把礼物给他们 |
[02:53] | You know what? They’ll open it when we leave. | 他们会等我们走了才打开 |
[02:55] | Oh stop it. No, here it is, right here. | 别这样,马上就打开吧 |
[02:58] | Raymond picked it out, and he did everything. | 是雷蒙德选的,一切都是他的主意 |
[03:00] | Oh, well I love the wrapping! | 哦,我喜欢这个包装 |
[03:03] | Debra did that. | 那是黛博拉做的 |
[03:07] | Hey, a toaster. | 嘿,一个面包机 |
[03:12] | – Look, hon, a toaster. – Oh. | -看呀,一个面包机 -噢~ |
[03:15] | How nice. | 真不错 |
[03:18] | You got to open the box. | 你们应该打开盒子 |
[03:20] | You go ahead there. | 快点拆吧 |
[03:22] | What are you doing? | 你怎么了? |
[03:23] | Hating myself. | 恨自己 |
[03:26] | Oh look, Warren! | 看哪,沃伦 |
[03:30] | “Merry Christmas. We love you. | “耶诞快乐,我们爱你” |
[03:32] | Michael, Geoffrey, Ally, Debra and Ray.” | “麦克、杰弗瑞、艾丽、黛博拉和雷” |
[03:36] | This is fantastic! | 太棒了 |
[03:39] | You see? You love it, right? | 看到了? 你们很喜欢,对不对? |
[03:42] | – What a wild idea. Who thought of this? – Ray. | -多妙的主意啊,谁想出来的? -雷 |
[03:45] | No, well– l– | 不……我 |
[03:47] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[03:50] | Oh, Raymond. | 哦,雷蒙德 |
[03:52] | Look at that engraving. | 看看那刻字 |
[03:54] | I love the chrome. | 我喜欢镀铬 |
[03:57] | Super! Just super! | 太棒了!真的太棒了! |
[04:01] | Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ray! | 谢谢你,谢谢你,雷 |
[04:06] | It is so retro-chic! | 真是优雅而别致 |
[04:12] | You’re making fun of me, right? | 你在拿我开玩笑,是不是? |
[04:16] | No, this should be on display. | 不,这个应该展览一下 |
[04:23] | Home run. See? | 全垒打,看到了吧? |
[04:24] | – Look who’s here! – Ho ho ho! | -看看谁来了! -呵呵呵 |
[04:27] | Hey, Robert! So glad you made it! | 嘿,罗伯特 真高兴你来 |
[04:30] | – I thought you weren’t gonna come. – lt was on the way back. | -我还以为你不来了 -我们正打算回去 |
[04:32] | I was doing some skiing with a friend. | 我刚和朋友去滑雪了 |
[04:35] | – Here she comes. – Hi. | -她来了 -嗨 |
[04:37] | – Merry Christmas. – Leann, everyone. | -圣诞快乐 -林恩,大家 |
[04:39] | – Everyone, Leann. – Welcome. | -大家,林恩 -欢迎 |
[04:42] | Come in. Let me take your coat. | 进来吧,把大衣给我 |
[04:46] | What is your life now? | 小日子过得挺滋润嘛 |
[04:50] | I don’t know. Better? | 还可以吧~ |
[04:54] | Hey, by the way, that toaster you gave me, it was great. | 对了,你送我的面包机真不错 |
[04:58] | I gotta hand it to you, all the names engraved. | 我特地来夸你的 把名字都刻上了 |
[05:00] | Yeah? Thanks. | 真的?谢谢 |
[05:02] | Oh, that was so sweet. | 哦,真好啊 |
[05:04] | All my brother gave me was some cheap bath salts. | 我的兄弟们只会给我 一些便宜的浴盐 |
[05:08] | I just wanted to express myself in a… | 我只是想以一种…… |
[05:12] | retro-chic way. | 优雅而别致的方式 表达自己的祝福 |
[05:17] | The whole family got one? | 你全家都送了? |
[05:19] | Yeah, and a couple of friends too. | 是啊,还有一些朋友们 |
[05:22] | They’re all gonna love it. | 他们都会喜欢的 |
[05:24] | Listen, what did Mom and Dad say about the toaster? | 爸爸和妈妈那边怎么说? |
[05:27] | We’re heading back there now. | 我们正准备回去 |
[05:29] | I only got them a soft toilet seat. | 我只送了他们一个软马桶垫 |
[05:31] | I guess I’ll– | 我想我该…… |
[05:32] | I guess I’m gonna have to– I don’t know, write a poem on it. | 我应该,在上面写首诗什么的 |
[05:38] | No, but really, the reason why I came by | 说真的,我过来主要是为了 |
[05:41] | was to say thank you. | 向你说声谢谢 |
[05:43] | – You’re sweet and thoughtful. – Yeah, all right. | - 你太费心了 - 应该的 |
[05:46] | – I mean it. – Well, thanks. | - 我说真的 - 好吧,谢谢 |
[05:48] | – Merry Christmas, Raymond. – Oh, yeah. | -圣诞快乐,雷蒙德 -是啊 |
[05:54] | Thanks, Robby. You too. | 谢谢,罗比 你也是 |
[05:57] | Oh see? You did it! | 看到了?你成功了 |
[05:59] | The perfect present. Everybody loves it. | 完美的圣诞礼物 每个人都喜欢 |
[06:02] | Oh boy, it really feels like Christmas, doesn’t it? | 天哪,这真有圣诞节的气氛,不是吗? |
[06:07] | What? | 什么? |
[06:09] | Why didn’t Mom and Dad call about the toaster? | 为什么妈妈和爸爸还没为这面包机 打电话过来? |
[06:14] | Hey, Ray, brushum-feltya! | 嘿,雷 |
[06:25] | Hey, Ray, guess what? | 嘿,雷。猜猜看 |
[06:26] | Three more messages on the machine. | 三条电话留言 |
[06:29] | Gayle, Andy, Linda, all loved the toaster! | 盖尔、安迪、琳达 都喜欢面包机 |
[06:32] | Yeah, still nothing from my parents. | 我父母那里还是没有音信 |
[06:36] | I gave it to them on the 23rd. lt’s the 26th | 我23号给他们的,今天都26号了 |
[06:39] | and they haven’t called or stopped by. | 他们既没过来,也不打电话 |
[06:42] | – You know what that’s called? – What? | -你知道这是什么意思吗? -什么意思? |
[06:45] | A merry Christmas! | 一个圣诞祝福 |
[06:54] | I don’t get it. | 我不觉得 |
[06:56] | You give them a present, you’ll think that– | 你给他们送了礼物,就会想着…… |
[06:58] | – Hi! | – Hi! -嗨 -嗨 |
[07:01] | Time to take down the tree. | 是时候砍倒圣诞树了 |
[07:05] | – Hey, Ma? – Yeah? | -嘿,妈 -嗯? |
[07:07] | – How was your Christmas? – lt was marvelous. | - 圣诞节过得怎么样? - 很精彩 |
[07:10] | The Telsters came over and we sang songs. | 特而斯一家来了,我们一起唱歌 |
[07:13] | We even had some Amaretto. | 我们还喝了一些杏子酒 |
[07:15] | You should have seen your father. | 你真该看看你爸的样子 |
[07:18] | He was wonderful. | 他的表演真的太精彩了 |
[07:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:27] | Okay, you’re mad because we spent Christmas Day at her parents’ house. | OK,你们生气了 因为我们跟她的父母一起过圣诞节 |
[07:31] | Of course not, dear. | 当然不是,亲爱的 |
[07:33] | I know we trade off. | 我懂得权衡利弊 |
[07:36] | I did wish you were there, though. | 不过我还是挺希望你在这儿的 |
[07:38] | Your father danced with a trash can! | 你爸爸和一只垃圾桶跳舞 |
[07:42] | Yeah, Mr. Wonderful! | 是啊,精彩先生 |
[07:45] | He had the time of his life. | 他快活得不得了 |
[07:47] | – He needs some aspirin. May l? – Yeah, sure. | -他需要一些阿司匹林,可以吗? -当然 |
[07:53] | So, Ma, did you get some nice things this year? | 那么,妈 你今年得到什么好礼物了吗? |
[07:57] | Oh yes, dear. Lovely. | 是的,宝贝。很不错 |
[07:59] | I can’t complain. | 没什么可抱怨的 |
[08:01] | All right, did you get my gift? | 好吧,你收到我的礼物了没有? |
[08:04] | Oh, yes, dear. very nice. | 噢,收到了 亲爱的,美极了 |
[08:06] | You know– | 你知道…… |
[08:09] | I heard that you met Robby’s skiing date. | 我听说你碰到了罗比的滑雪女伴 |
[08:13] | Did you like her? | 你觉得她怎么样? |
[08:19] | I’m talking to Dad. | 我去和爸爸谈 |
[08:25] | I liked her. | 我喜欢她 |
[08:27] | She gave me some lovely bath salts. | 她送了我一些可爱的浴盐 |
[08:37] | – Hey, Dad. – Aspirin. | -嘿,爸爸 -阿司匹林 |
[08:41] | Yeah, it’s coming. Listen– | 马上拿来。听着…… |
[08:42] | Bad Christmas. | 糟糕的圣诞节 |
[08:45] | I danced with your mother. | 我跟你妈跳舞了 |
[08:49] | She said it was the trash can. | 她说跟你跳舞的是垃圾桶 |
[08:52] | I traded up to the trash can. | 我把她换了垃圾桶 |
[08:57] | All right, listen, | 好吧,听着 |
[08:59] | did you guys open my present? | 你们打开我的礼物了没有? |
[09:01] | What? | 什么? |
[09:02] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,打开了 |
[09:05] | very nice. Thank you. | 很不错,谢谢 |
[09:08] | That’s it? Did you see what it was? | 就这样? 你们看清是什么了吗? |
[09:10] | What? Yeah. | 什么?当然 |
[09:13] | It was a toaster. | 是个面包机 |
[09:14] | Did you open the box? | 你们完全打开盒子了吗? |
[09:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:18] | You saw what it said? What did it say? | 你看见上面的字了?上面写了什么? |
[09:20] | I don’t know– | 我不清楚 |
[09:22] | “Toast Pro.” Who cares? | “面包大师” 管他呢 |
[09:27] | It was special. lt’s a special thing. | 那是很特别的,那是件特别的礼物 |
[09:31] | You didn’t open the box. You gotta open up the box, Dad. | 你们根本没打开盒子 你们应该打开看看的,爸爸 |
[09:33] | Come on. Where is it? | 它在哪? |
[09:42] | l… | 它…… |
[09:44] | don’t have it with me right now. | 现在不在我身边 |
[09:51] | What do you mean? Where is it? What did you do with it? | 什么意思?它在哪? 你们是不是把它处理掉了? |
[09:56] | Your mother wanted a coffee-maker. | 你妈妈想要个自动咖啡壶 |
[10:05] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[10:08] | What did you do? | 你干了些什么? |
[10:11] | Where is my toaster? What did you do? | 我的面包机去哪了? 你们都做了什么啊? |
[10:14] | Nothing, dear. | 什么也没做,亲爱的 |
[10:16] | When we saw it was a toaster, we took it over to Bloomingdale’s | 当发现是个面包机时 我们就拿到了布鲁明戴尔商店 |
[10:19] | and traded it in for the coffee machine. | 把它换成了一台咖啡机 |
[10:21] | What, but, l– | 什么?但是我…… |
[10:24] | it didn’t even come from Bloomingdale’s. | 这根本不是从布鲁明戴尔商店买来的 |
[10:27] | They don’t know that. | 店里不知道的 |
[10:30] | So you lied to Bloomingdale’s? | 那么你们骗了布鲁明戴尔? |
[10:33] | Not Mr. Bloomingdale. | 不是骗布鲁明戴尔先生 |
[10:35] | Just the store. | 只是店里 |
[10:38] | When did you do this? | 什么时候去换的? |
[10:40] | The day you gave it to us. | 你送给我们的当天 |
[10:42] | I hate returning things after Christmas. lt’s so crowded. | 我不喜欢圣诞节后才去换礼品,人太挤了 |
[10:45] | – Coffee, dear? – No! No! | -来点咖啡,亲爱的? -不!不! |
[10:48] | – I don’t want coffee! – lt’s very good. | -我不要喝咖啡! -味道不错的 |
[10:52] | That wasn’t just a toaster, Ma. | 那不是个普通的面包机,妈! |
[10:55] | It said, “Merry Christmas. We love you. | 它在说:“耶诞快乐,我们爱你” |
[10:57] | Michael, Geoffrey, Ally, Debra and Ray.” | “麦克、杰弗瑞、艾丽、黛博拉和雷” |
[11:01] | It spoke? | 它会说话? |
[11:07] | No! | 不! |
[11:09] | On it! | 写在上面的! |
[11:10] | On the side. I had it engraved on the side! | 在侧面,我把字刻在了侧面 |
[11:12] | – Engraved? – What did you do that for? | -刻的? -你刻字干什么? |
[11:15] | I don’t know! | 我也不知道! |
[11:17] | I thought it would be nice. | 我原以为会很有意义 |
[11:19] | I thought you might enjoy it, | 我原以为你们会喜欢 |
[11:22] | you psychopaths! | 你们两个神经病! |
[11:27] | Was my name on there? | 那上面没我的名字? |
[11:29] | I can’t believe this! You know how much time and– | 我简直不敢相信! 你们知道我花了多少时间…… |
[11:32] | – and thought– – Sweetie, sweetie– | -我原以为…… -亲爱的! |
[11:34] | – No, it– – Shh, shh, shh. | -不…… -嘘~嘘 |
[11:38] | All right, listen, honey, listen. | 听着,宝贝,听着 |
[11:40] | I understand. I completely understand why you’re upset. | 我理解你。我完全理解你的心情 |
[11:43] | But let me explain something. | 但让我说两句 |
[11:45] | You see, this coffee machine | 你看,这只自动咖啡壶 |
[11:47] | has the coffee already made when you come down in the morning. | 会在早晨你起床之前就把咖啡煮好 |
[11:58] | The toaster has your son’s name, | 那面包机上有你儿子的名字 |
[12:03] | and the names of his family, | 还有他家人的名字 |
[12:06] | your grandchildren | 你的孙子们 |
[12:08] | and their love on it. | 还有他们的爱 都在上面 |
[12:12] | I’m sorry, dear. | 对不起,亲爱的 |
[12:15] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[12:17] | Maybe we can put the names on the coffee machine. | 也许我们可以在咖啡壶上也刻上名字 |
[12:26] | What are you buying a toaster for anyway? | 话说回来,你干嘛买个面包机? |
[12:28] | – Ours is still good. – No, it’s not! | -旧的还能用 -不是的 |
[12:32] | It is, dear. | 的确还能用,宝贝 |
[12:33] | You just don’t know how to use it. | 你只是不会用 |
[12:35] | You’ve got to rattle it a little bit. | 你得先轻轻摇一下 |
[12:37] | And then you pull the toast up and turn it around | 然后再把面包拿出来翻个面 |
[12:40] | – and then do it on the other side. – lt’s not about toast! | -这样就能烘到另外一面了 -这跟面包没关系 |
[12:44] | My gift had meaning. | 我的礼物是有意义的 |
[12:47] | Everyone else loves the toaster! Everyone else! | 每个人都喜欢我的面包机 除了你们之外,每个人都喜欢! |
[12:50] | Everyone! | 每个人! |
[12:54] | Who are you people?! | 你们究竟是些什么人啊!! |
[13:05] | You know what? Any time I’ve ever given you a present, | 知道吗?每次我送你们礼物 |
[13:07] | – it’s never been any good. – That’s not true. | -都是被好心当成驴肝肺 -怎么会? |
[13:09] | – No? The microwave. – Well, that. | -不是吗?那个微波炉 -哦,那个嘛 |
[13:14] | We didn’t need a microwave. | 我们不需要微波炉 |
[13:17] | And they’re dangerous. | 它们危害健康 |
[13:19] | What if I wanted to have more children? | 如果我还想要孩子怎么办? |
[13:29] | If God hasn’t stopped you, the government will. | 就算上帝答应,政府也不会答应的 |
[13:35] | What about the Fruit-of-the-Month club? | 还有那个月月水果俱乐部 |
[13:38] | That was insane! | 那太疯狂了 |
[13:40] | A year of fruit? | 一整年的水果? |
[13:43] | You know they still send me flyers wanting me to rejoin? | 他们到现在还给我寄宣传页 想叫我续会 |
[13:46] | And pictures of apricots! | 还有杏子的图片 |
[13:51] | – How is that supposed to make me feel? – How you feel? | - 想想我会是什么感觉? - 你的感觉? |
[13:54] | How about how I feel? You ever think of that? | 那我的感受又如何呢? 你想过没有? |
[13:57] | Well, honey… | 宝贝 |
[13:59] | we are the ones who have to get these presents. | 我们才是不得不收那些礼物的人哪 |
[14:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:10] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道该说些什么了 |
[14:11] | How about thank you? | 说“谢谢你”,怎么样? |
[14:16] | Yeah, thank you. | 说“谢谢你” |
[14:17] | That’s what people say. | 正常人应该这么说 |
[14:22] | I don’t care if you need a toaster or think it’s a waste of money. | 我不管你们是不是需要面包机 也不管是不是浪费钱 |
[14:24] | You take the gift and you say thank you. | 你们收到礼物,应该说声谢谢 |
[14:26] | And you know why? Because it’s from me! Me, me, Raymond! | 知道为什么吗? 因为是我送的,我,雷蒙德! |
[14:30] | Your idiot son Raymond! | 你们的傻儿子雷蒙德! |
[14:38] | How could they not like the toaster? | 他们怎么可能不喜欢面包机? |
[14:40] | They didn’t even open it. | 他们甚至都没打开盒子 |
[14:42] | They traded it in. | 就把它换掉了 |
[14:45] | Ungrateful mental cases. | 没心没肺的精神病 |
[14:50] | You know, maybe the question here | 也许问题的关键 |
[14:52] | isn’t, “Why don’t they ever like my presents?” | 不是“他们为什么不喜欢我的礼物” |
[14:54] | but rather, “Why do l | 而是 |
[14:56] | so desperately need their approval?” | “为什么我那么渴望得到他们的赞赏” |
[14:59] | Ah! | 啊! |
[15:01] | Oh shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[15:04] | Shut up! How would you feel? | 闭嘴,换作是你你会有什么感觉? |
[15:06] | How would I feel? | 我会有什么感觉? |
[15:08] | Maybe you’d like to read my book– | 也许你该读读我的书…… |
[15:10] | “You’re in the way: The Robert Barone Story.” | “在路上:罗伯特巴龙的故事” |
[15:16] | He doesn’t need their approval, sis. | 他不需要他们的赞赏 |
[15:18] | He’s got it to a fault, he’s the beloved one. | 他是个错误,他是被爱的 |
[15:20] | Oh yeah, they love me, they care about me. | 他们爱我,在乎我 |
[15:23] | How come they don’t care that they hurt my feelings, huh? | 他们那样伤害我还叫什么在乎? |
[15:26] | That’s right. You don’t see them doing anything about that! | 你没亲身经历根本体会不到 |
[15:32] | – You let me do the talking. – Just tell the truth. | - 让我来说 - 告诉他们实情就好了 |
[15:35] | No, no, no. | 不,不 |
[15:37] | Where are you from? | 你从乡下来的? |
[15:39] | We walk out of here with the toaster and the coffee thing. | 这面包机和咖啡壶我全要了 |
[15:42] | What? Just get Raymond’s toaster! | 什么?只要拿到雷蒙德的面包机就可以了 |
[15:44] | – Next in line, please. – Shh! | -请下一位 -嘘 |
[15:46] | – Just don’t say anything that– – Lock it up, Marie! | -别说什么…… -把嘴巴封起来,玛丽 |
[15:50] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[15:52] | – And a merry Christmas to you! – Merry Christmas. | -祝你圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[15:56] | May our Lord and Savior bestow many blessings | 主赐予福佑 |
[15:58] | upon you and your loved ones. | 给你和你的朋友 |
[16:01] | Thank you. I’m Jewish. | 谢谢,我是犹太人 |
[16:05] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:07] | All these people must be a pain in the ass, huh? | 这些人们肯定屁股很痛,嗯? |
[16:10] | – Frank, don’t say that! – Let me do it my way. | -弗兰克,别那么说! -让我按自己的风格来 |
[16:13] | – Are you returning this? – Yes, we are. | -你们要退货吗? -是的 |
[16:17] | It unfortunately is a piece of crap. | 这玩意是个破烂 |
[16:20] | It’s very nice. We just would like something else. | 这很不错,我们只是想要点别的东西 |
[16:23] | – No! – Was there something wrong with it? | -不! -这个有什么问题吗? |
[16:25] | We didn’t even open it. | 我们甚至都没拆开 |
[16:30] | This is how you help?! | 你帮倒忙啊! |
[16:32] | Lying was your idea. | 说谎是你的主意 |
[16:34] | And why are we lying today? | 我们今天为什么要说谎? |
[16:38] | My son brought us this coffee-maker, and he means well, | 我的儿子送了这台咖啡壶 他是一番好意 |
[16:42] | but we would like to change it for something we can really use. | 但我们想换个真正用得上的东西 |
[16:45] | You know, like a– I don’t know, | 比如说…… |
[16:48] | a toaster or something? | 一个面包机什么的 |
[16:51] | That’s fine. You can pick out a toaster over there. | 好的,你们可以去那里挑一个 |
[16:54] | Thank you very much. | 太感谢你了 |
[16:56] | Shalom. | 拜拜 |
[16:59] | – We could have got both! – Oh look, Toast Pro. | - 我们本来可以两个都要的 - 哦看哪,面包大师 |
[17:02] | Open these boxes. | 打开这些盒子 |
[17:04] | – All right, all right. – Just look for Raymond’s toaster. | -好的,好的 -找雷蒙德的面包机 |
[17:09] | I’m sorry. May I help you? | 对不起,有什么能帮忙的吗? |
[17:11] | We can handle it, Jeeves. | 我们自己能行,杰夫斯 |
[17:15] | We’re just checking these. | 我们想看一看 |
[17:18] | I can assure you they’re all exactly like the display model. | 我保证这些和样品是一样的 |
[17:21] | See, here’s one where the pamphlet’s a little folded. | 瞧,这本说明书有点折了 |
[17:25] | What are you doing? That’s not a believable complaint. | 你在干嘛?这根本不算是投诉 |
[17:28] | It’s perfectly valid. | 这完全合情合理 |
[17:29] | Can’t you ever just be quiet? | 你就不能安静一会吗? |
[17:32] | Don’t you tell me to be quiet! | 别对我指手画脚的 |
[17:35] | I have a mind of my own, you know? I can contribute. | 我自己拿主意,我能解决好的 |
[17:37] | I’m not just some trophy wife! | 我并不只是个天上掉下的林妹妹 |
[17:54] | You’re a trophy wife? | 你是天上掉下的林妹妹? |
[17:58] | What contest in hell did I win? | 我到底中了什么破奖啊? |
[18:04] | Please. You’ve opened every box. | 不好意思,你们把每个盒子都打开了 |
[18:06] | – I’m going to have to ask– – This can’t be every toaster. | -我想问一下…… -你们不只有这些面包机吧? |
[18:10] | No, I’m sure there are more in the stockroom. | 是的,仓库里还有一些 |
[18:12] | – Stockroom. Distract the workers. – What? | -仓库。拖住工作人员 -什么? |
[18:15] | Just keep yapping. | 继续唠叨就是了 |
[18:18] | My husband is very particular about his toast. | 我的丈夫对面包很挑剔的 |
[18:37] | Holy crap! | 真他妈见鬼! |
[18:44] | I got this toaster for my son | 我儿子送了我这台面包机 |
[18:47] | for Christmas yesterday, | 作为圣诞礼物 |
[18:49] | but it has some writing on it. | 但这上面有字 |
[18:51] | Oh, are you exchanging that? | 噢,你要换掉这个吗? |
[18:53] | No, I wouldn’t dream of exchanging it. | 不,我才不会换 |
[18:55] | I got it for my son. | 这是我儿子给我的 |
[18:57] | What sort of mother would I be? | 换掉还算什么母亲 |
[19:09] | Well… | 好吧…… |
[19:11] | I would exchange it because look at that stupid writing on it. | 如果是我我就会换掉它 看看那些字,傻得要命 |
[19:13] | Oh but I love it. | 但我喜欢 |
[19:15] | The store just got the names wrong. | 只不过是店里把名字弄错了 |
[19:18] | Could you change the names | 能不能帮我改一下名字 |
[19:21] | to June, Harvey… | 改成“琼、哈维…… |
[19:26] | Bobby–“ | “波比……” |
[19:28] | You see, this toaster’s from my Raymond. | 这面包机是我儿子雷蒙德的 |
[19:30] | Look here. Look, I’ll show you. Here he is. | 看看,我给你看,就是他 |
[19:33] | Look, see. And there’s Michael | 这是麦克 |
[19:35] | and Geoffrey | 杰弗瑞 |
[19:37] | and Ally and– I don’t have a picture of Debra. | 还有艾丽 我倒是没有黛博拉的照片 |
[19:41] | – Just give me that toaster, please. – No, it’s my son’s. | -把面包机给我,求你了 -不行,这是我儿子给我的 |
[19:44] | But it’s my son. He needs me to have a toaster. | 但那是我儿子的,他需要我拥有这台面包机 |
[19:47] | Security! | 保安! |
[19:51] | Stupid stinking hump! | 该死的累赘! |
[19:54] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[19:57] | Try a coffee machine. | 试试那个咖啡壶 |
[20:04] | Who was that? | 是谁的电话? |
[20:06] | Ray, I think you’d better get down to Bloomingdale’s. | 雷,我想你最好去一趟布鲁明戴尔超市 |
[20:14] | Apparently, your parents are involved in some sort of disturbance | 显然,你的父母涉嫌卷入一起 |
[20:17] | involving destruction of property | 毁坏财物, |
[20:20] | and the possible theft of a toaster. | 和盗窃面包机的案件 |
[20:31] | They do care. | 他们还是在乎的 谢谢观赏 |