时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You’re pretty happy, aren’t you? | 你心情不错啊~ |
[00:11] | I gotta go to Florida next week to cover the PGA. | 我要去佛罗里达一个星期,报道PGA赛事 |
[00:15] | I might have to play a few rounds myself. | 说不定我也能玩上几杆 |
[00:20] | What is not to be happy about? | 怎么能不开心呢? |
[00:21] | Oh, how about my growing resentment? | 噢,那我气愤难平怎么办? |
[00:26] | Well, you have your hobby and I have mine. | 你有你的爱好,我也有我的爱好 |
[00:32] | No! | 不! |
[00:39] | Sweetheart, aw. | 宝贝,噢~ |
[00:41] | Oh! | 噢! |
[00:46] | I know you’re up there. Come down here. | 我知道你们在上面,给我下来! |
[00:50] | Come down now! | 马上下来! |
[00:52] | Come on, come on. | 快点快点 |
[00:54] | No, this isn’t gonna happen. No smiling. | 你们跑不了了,不准笑 |
[00:56] | Get on the couch. Get on the couch, we have to talk. | 到沙发上去,到沙发上去 我们要谈一谈 |
[00:58] | You understand? We’re gonna have a long talk here. | 知道吗? 我们要好好地谈一谈 |
[01:01] | Get over here, up on that couch. This can’t happen. | 到沙发那里去! 你们怎么能这样? |
[01:04] | This can’t happen. No, over here, hey! | 不能再这样了!过来,嘿! |
[01:06] | Hey you, on the couch. | 嘿,你!到沙发上去 |
[01:08] | No, don’t laugh. | 不准笑! |
[01:10] | Listen, turn around, no. | 转过来! |
[01:12] | It’s not funny. | 没什么好笑的 |
[01:14] | Do you know that that’s Daddy’s golf bag? | 你们知不知道那是爸爸的高尔夫背包? |
[01:16] | – Yeah. – Yeah, you do. | -知道 -好,你们知道 |
[01:18] | Well, do you know what titanium is? | 你们知不知道什么是钛合金? |
[01:20] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[01:22] | You know how hard Daddy works? | 你们知不知道爸爸工作有多辛苦? |
[01:25] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[01:27] | Don’t you know golf is all Daddy has? | 你们难道不知道高尔夫是爸爸的一切? |
[01:30] | – Yeah. – Yeah, smile. | -知道 -好啊,还笑 |
[01:35] | It’s gonna be funny when we send you a postcard from Disneyland, isn’t it? | 等我们从迪斯尼乐园给你寄明信片的时候 那才好笑呢 |
[01:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:43] | Okay, right down here, boys. | 好了,下来吧,男孩们 |
[01:45] | Come on, come on. | 来吧 |
[01:47] | Okay, well don’t push, Ray. | 别推了,雷 |
[01:49] | You gave me the heavy end. | 你把重的一头都给我了 |
[01:51] | – Hold on, hold it. – You got it? | -抬住,抬住 -你抬稳了吗? |
[01:54] | Ma, why do you need all this fabric? | 妈,你要这些布头干嘛? |
[01:56] | I got it real cheap and I’m gonna make beautiful curtains for your apartment. | 价钱很便宜,我想用它给你的公寓做一幅窗帘 |
[02:01] | Great, Ma, is it flame-retardant? | 太好了,妈 这布防火吗? |
[02:04] | – Of course. – Just my luck. | - 当然 - 我真好运 |
[02:08] | Come on, Ma, where do you want it? | 妈,你想放在哪里? |
[02:09] | Okay, open up that ping-pong table and lay it out. | 把乒乓桌搭起来,放在上面 |
[02:12] | And be very careful. | 小心点 |
[02:14] | Make sure you wipe off the table before you put it down. | 铺上去之前要把桌子擦干净 |
[02:18] | Yup. | 好吧 |
[02:27] | What was that? | 怎么回事? |
[02:29] | Nothing, Ma. Robert just fell. | 没什么,妈,罗伯特摔了一跤 |
[02:33] | On the fabric? | 摔在布上了? |
[02:36] | – No. – All right. | -没有 -太好了 |
[02:41] | Well, there it is. | 好了 |
[02:43] | – Oh God! – What’s the problem? | -哦,天哪 -怎么了? |
[02:47] | I’m just thinking about my childhood | 这让我想起了我的童年 |
[02:50] | and Dad playing us in ping-pong. | 爸爸和我们打乒乓球 |
[02:53] | Oh yeah, with the taunting? | 是啊,一边打还一边损人 |
[02:56] | Yeah and the rhyming of the scores. | 是啊,还有关于比分的顺口溜 |
[02:59] | “10 serving three, you can’t compete with me.” | “3比10,你没资格跟我比” |
[03:02] | “14 serving one, | “1比14” |
[03:04] | you’re really not my son.” | “你就不是我儿子” |
[03:10] | How about– how about this move every time he scored a point? | 还有,每次他赢了球就会做这个动作 |
[03:15] | Yeah and then he’d do that voodoo. | 是啊,他还施咒 |
[03:17] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊是啊 |
[03:20] | Get away, I know. | 走开,我知道了 |
[03:22] | He made you cry. | 他总把你惹哭 |
[03:25] | – I didn’t cry. – You cried. | -我没哭 -你哭了 |
[03:28] | – The ball hit me in the eye. – Then you cried. | -球打中了我的眼睛 -所以你哭了 |
[03:31] | Yeah, my body was reacting. | 是啊,那是我身体的条件反射 |
[03:34] | To the desire to cry. | 条件反射到哭了 |
[03:38] | Come on, let’s pick it up. | 来吧,抬起来 |
[03:42] | Who was it who finally beat Dad, huh? | 是谁最终打败了爸爸?嗯? |
[03:44] | Yeah. Who was that? | 说啊,是谁? |
[03:48] | Of course, the first of the many Raymond glories. | 当然了,那是你诸多“雷蒙德奖章” 中的第一枚 |
[03:52] | I got him with my Rayman spin ball, boom! | 我用我的雷蒙德旋转球打败他了 嘣~ |
[03:56] | Yeah, Dad was so crushed. | 是啊,爸爸完全被击垮了 |
[03:59] | So sad. | 难过极了 |
[04:00] | Yeah, that was great. | 是啊,那感觉很棒 |
[04:04] | I didn’t have to play ping-pong with him ever again. | 自那以后我就没再跟他打过乒乓了 |
[04:07] | You’re talking about playing ping-pong with your father? | 你们在谈跟你爸打乒乓球的事? |
[04:09] | I always hated that. He made my Raymond cry. | 我不太喜欢,他总把我的雷蒙德惹哭 |
[04:13] | – Aha! – I didn’t cry. | -啊哈! -我没哭过 |
[04:16] | Oh, honey, your big brown eyes getting watery, | 哦宝贝,你的棕色大眼睛泪汪汪的 |
[04:20] | the little sniffles, | 抽抽嗒嗒 |
[04:23] | you were so precious. | 可爱极了 |
[04:25] | – I was not! – Oh, Raymond. | -我才没有! -噢雷蒙德 |
[04:29] | Oh, I’m glad he finally let you win that time. | 噢,幸好他后来让你赢了 |
[04:32] | What? | 什么? |
[04:35] | How would you and Debra like a bedspread made out of this? | 你和黛博拉怎么会用这个做床罩? |
[04:38] | No, Ma, Ma, I beat Dad. | 不,妈,是我打败了爸爸 |
[04:40] | Okay? I beat him. Don’t you remember? | 我打败了他,你不记得了吗? |
[04:42] | I was in eighth grade, it was in March | 我那时在读八年级,3月的时候 |
[04:44] | and I came home and I put my sneakers on | 我回家来,穿上运动鞋 |
[04:46] | and I had a fluffanutter. I remember the fluffanutter | 我吃了一个fluffanutter. 我记得那个fluffanutter |
[04:49] | because I thought it would help me beat him. | 因为我以为那会令我打败他 |
[04:51] | But after I won I realized it had nothing to do with the fluffanutter. | 但当我赢了以后, 我才知道那不关fluffanutter的事 |
[04:55] | – Ma? – Whatever you say, dear. | -妈? -随你怎么说,亲爱的 |
[04:58] | So Dad let you win. | 原来是爸爸让你赢得 |
[05:01] | lnteresting. | 有趣 |
[05:03] | No he didn’t. No, he did not. | 不是的,这不可能 |
[05:05] | It was me, pal. I was on that day. | 我的确赢了,伙计 我记得那一天 |
[05:08] | – Yeah, yeah – Dad! | -是啊是啊 -爸爸! |
[05:12] | – Sorry, Ma. – Why, where are you going? | -不好意思,妈 -你去哪里? |
[05:15] | Can’t miss this. | 我不想错过这场好戏 |
[05:18] | – Hey, Dad, I want to ask you something. – I’m watching here. | -嘿,爸爸,我想问你点事 -我正在看电视呢 |
[05:21] | Hey, Dad, the last time you played ping-pong, did you let Ray beat you? | 嘿,爸爸,你最后一次打乒乓球的时候 是不是你故意输给雷蒙德的? |
[05:24] | Yeah, quiet. | 是的,安静 |
[05:26] | – Ah! – You did not, Dad! | -啊! -不是的,爸爸 |
[05:30] | Hey, give me that. | 嘿,把那个还给我 |
[05:31] | Dad, I beat you. Don’t you remember the Rayman spin ball? | 爸爸,我打败过你 还记得雷蒙德旋转球吗? |
[05:35] | Ray, I learned to play in Korea | 雷,我可是在朝鲜学的乒乓 |
[05:39] | from Koreans. | 向朝鲜人学的! |
[05:42] | You think some punk kid is gonna actually beat me? | 你以为一些小混混 就能随随便便打败我? |
[05:46] | No, you were trying to win. You were sweating and panting. | 不,你那时尽力想赢我 你汗流浃背,气喘吁吁 |
[05:49] | I’m a damn fine actor. | 我可是个好演员 |
[05:56] | I saw your face when I won. | 我还记得我赢你的时候,你脸上的表情 |
[05:57] | You mean this face? | 你是说这个表情吗? |
[06:03] | I’m so sad | 我太难过了 |
[06:05] | and weak and old. | 又老又弱 |
[06:07] | There’s no way I could have returned Ray’s spinning ball. | 我怎么也敌不过雷蒙德的旋转球 |
[06:17] | You let me win? | 你故意输给我的? |
[06:19] | ‘Morning, Sunshine! | 早上好,阳光男孩! |
[06:22] | Now can I watch Tv? | 我现在可以看电视了吗? |
[06:25] | You never let me win. | 你从没让过我 |
[06:26] | You never cried. | 你从没哭过 |
[06:28] | – I didn’t cry. – You cried. | -我没哭 -你哭了 |
[06:30] | I want a rematch. | 我想再来比一次 |
[06:33] | I’ll be all for it if there was any chance of making a man out of you. | 只要你能争口气打赢我 我一定舍命陪君子 |
[06:36] | But that horse has long since left the barn. | 但是这匹马儿已经很久没吃草了 |
[06:39] | Yeah! | 没错! |
[06:41] | Yeah well, that horse | 好吧,这匹马 |
[06:42] | is gonna kick your butt. Come on. | 已经准备好踢你的屁股了 来吧 |
[06:45] | Come on, if you let me win back then, | 来呀,如果你那时候是故意让我的 |
[06:47] | you should have no problem beating me now, right? | 你现在也应该毫不费力地赢我,不是吗? |
[06:50] | – Unless… – What are you saying? | -除非…… -你说什么? |
[06:54] | It’s what I’m not saying. | 我想说的还没说出口呢 |
[07:01] | Okay, tough guy, | 好吧,硬汉子 |
[07:03] | – you’re on. – Good. | -我接受挑战 -很好 |
[07:05] | You got the balls? | 你有球吗? |
[07:07] | Yeah, don’t worry about me, pal, okay? | 别担心这个,伙计 |
[07:09] | Oh yeah, we’ve got to buy some balls. | 哦对了,我们该去买几个球了 |
[07:18] | Tomorrow then. | 那就明天吧 |
[07:20] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[07:29] | Can I play winner? | 我能玩吗? |
[07:45] | Ray, come on! | 雷,够了! |
[07:47] | You’re still up? | 你还醒着? |
[07:49] | No, now I’m up. | 不,现在醒了! |
[07:53] | You know– you know what would be louder? | 你知道怎么可以更吵吗? |
[07:57] | If you hit the ball directly against my head. | 用球直接打我的头 |
[08:02] | Come on, come to bed. | 行了,快来睡觉吧 |
[08:04] | Sorry, no sex before a game. | 对不起,比赛前要修身养性 |
[08:11] | Yeah, that’s not a problem. Come on. | 那没问题,来吧 |
[08:14] | I need to practice. | 我得练习练习 |
[08:15] | Yeah, but I need to sleep, honey. | 是啊,但我要睡觉,亲爱的 |
[08:17] | I got to take the kids to the doctor in the morning | 明天早上我还得带孩子去看医生 |
[08:19] | and then I need to see a lawyer about divorcing you. | 然后还要去见离婚律师 |
[08:23] | No, no, no, know what? This is good. You can help me here. | 不,不,知道吗? 这挺管用的 |
[08:26] | The key to my father’s whole game is trash talk, all right? | 和我爸比赛的关键就在于那些胡话 |
[08:29] | So just start mouthing off. Just call me Nancy. | 所以别停下,继续说。 叫我娘娘腔 |
[08:32] | – Ray– – No, no, Nancy. | -雷…… -不,不,娘娘腔 |
[08:34] | Or Sally, or pansy. Pansy is always good. | 或者窝囊废,缩头乌龟 缩头乌龟这个词不错 |
[08:37] | Listen this shouldn’t be that big of a deal. | 听着,这不是什么大不了的事 |
[08:39] | Your father has always given you a hard time. You should be used to it. | 你老爸一直让你不好过,你应该习惯了 |
[08:42] | I am– look, the thing is this– | 不。这是关于…… |
[08:45] | I beat him, okay? And I always had that on him. | 我打败了他,OK? 我就永远在他之上 |
[08:48] | If I didn’t really win that game– if I didn’t beat him, | 如果我不是真的赢了那场比赛…… 如果我没有打败过他 |
[08:52] | then I don’t know, I’m just 1 2 years old crying in the basement. | 那我就只是一个在地下室大哭的12岁小孩 |
[08:54] | I thought a ball hit you in the eye. | 我还以为是球打中了你的眼睛 |
[09:01] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗? |
[09:03] | No, no, I would like you to support me on this. | 不,我希望你支持我 |
[09:07] | Oh, nothing I do is important, right? | 噢,我的事都不重要,是不是? |
[09:09] | l– I’m just here to support you. | 我一直支持着你 |
[09:12] | “Oh, Ray, you’ve got to stick up for me with your parents.” | “噢,雷,别把我和你的父母扯在一起” |
[09:15] | “Ray, your parents are bothering me.” | “雷,你父母真够烦的” |
[09:17] | “Ray, your parents are in my face.” | “雷,你父母都快跳到我脸上来了” |
[09:19] | Yeah, okay. But the minute I need you– | 是啊,没错 但这一刻我需要你 |
[09:22] | – You’re pathetic. – All right, forget it. | -你真悲哀 -好了,不提了 |
[09:25] | No, come on, come on. You’re pathetic, Nancy. | 不,继续啊,你这个可怜虫,娘娘腔 |
[09:30] | Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 哦好啊,很好,很好 |
[09:34] | Yeah, look at you. You’re soft, you’re weak. | 看看你,软弱,怯懦 |
[09:37] | – Yeah, this is good. – Yeah. | -很好 -是啊 |
[09:39] | Oh, you’re a crybaby. | 噢,你这个眼泪包 |
[09:40] | – Easy. – Sorry. | - 够了 - 对不起 |
[09:49] | Raymond, | 雷蒙德 |
[09:51] | I just want you to know that your father is a very sore looser. | 我得告诉你,你爸爸输了会很难过 |
[09:55] | But when he wins, he’s a gloating moron. | 但是他赢了,就变成一个 沾沾自喜的傻瓜 |
[10:00] | Here, I brought you some lasagna for strength. | 给你,我带了些烤面条帮你长点力气 |
[10:03] | – Thanks, Mom. – Okay. | -谢谢,妈 |
[10:04] | Maybe after the game. I just had a fluffanutter sandwich. | 等比赛结束以后 我要吃一个fluffanutter三明治 |
[10:08] | I want you to know, Ray, I’m rooting for you too. | 我想告诉你,雷 我也站在你这边 |
[10:11] | – Oh, thanks, Robert. – Don’t get all choked up. | -哦,谢谢,罗伯特 -别太自鸣得意 |
[10:14] | It’s more of an anti-Dad thing than pro-you. | 我更多是为了反对爸爸 不是支持你 |
[10:18] | Hear ye! Hear ye! | 听啊!听啊! |
[10:23] | Will all women and children please retreat | 女士和儿童 |
[10:25] | to a safe distance? | 请退到安全线外 |
[10:27] | Except for my little girl | 除了我的小女儿 |
[10:29] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[10:34] | One butt shellacking, coming up. | 某人的屁股要挨揍了! |
[10:39] | Go get him, Dad. | 好好教训他,爸爸 |
[10:41] | – What the hell is that? – I got caught up in the hype. | -这又是怎么回事? -我吹牛时被逮个正着 |
[10:47] | Marie, get a mop. | 玛丽,去拿个拖把来 |
[10:49] | ‘Cause after I play Ray, | 因为等比赛结束后 |
[10:50] | the floor is gonna be soaked with tears. | 地板就会被眼泪浸透了 |
[10:53] | Yeah, but they’re gonna be your tears, | 没错,但那应该是你的眼泪 |
[10:55] | ’cause it’s gonna be your funeral. | 因为这就是你的葬礼 |
[11:00] | If it’s my funeral, how could I be crying? | 我怎么能在自己的葬礼上哭呢? |
[11:05] | Nice try. | 不过说得还不错 |
[11:09] | I thought it was good, Raymond. | 我认为你说得很好,雷蒙德 |
[11:10] | Oh look, Ray’s got a cheerleader. | 哦看哪,雷有个拉拉队长 |
[11:13] | Warn me when you’re gonna do a split. | 在你大劈叉之前,最好提醒我一声 |
[11:19] | All right, here’s the ball. | 好了,比赛开始 |
[11:22] | Let’s keep it clean. No biting. | 请遵守规则,不能咬人 |
[11:26] | volley for serve? | 抢发球? |
[11:28] | – No go ahead, you take it, Dad. – Oh, thank you. | - 不,你先发球吧,爸爸 -哦,谢谢 |
[11:31] | Zero serving zero. | “0比0” |
[11:33] | Ray can kiss my rear-o. | “雷可对着我的屁股亲” |
[11:41] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[11:44] | – The voodoo. – Yeah, okay. | - 咒语~ - 行了吧 |
[11:47] | Point– Dad. | 爸爸得分 |
[11:51] | Maybe you should take a bite of the lasagna. | 也许你该咬一口烤面条 |
[11:53] | I’m fine, I’m fine. | 我没事,我没事 |
[11:55] | Then take a bite out of this. | 那就听听这个 |
[11:57] | One serving zip, I see a quivering lower lip. | “1比0,某人气得抖嘴唇” |
[12:02] | Point– Dad. | 爸爸――得分 |
[12:07] | I haven’t danced this much since my prom. | 自从舞会后,我已经很久没跳这个了 |
[12:10] | Yeah, it’s like vaudeville. Just hit the damn ball. | 活像个耍猴的 还不快发球 |
[12:14] | Two serving nada, | “2比0” |
[12:15] | I’m ashamed to be his fada. | “羞于当他的亲爹” |
[12:17] | Yeah! Ow! | 是啊~嗷! |
[12:21] | Point– Dad. | 爸爸得分 |
[12:27] | He did that on purpose, sir. | 他是故意的,先生 |
[12:29] | No, I did not. Shut up, Robert. | 我没有,闭嘴,罗伯特 |
[12:31] | – Don’t tell your brother to shut up. – Just serve, Dad. | -别跟你哥哥说闭嘴 -快发球吧,爸爸 |
[12:34] | – All right. – Point– Dad. | -很好 -爸爸得分 |
[12:39] | That time I didn’t even rhyme. | 这次我甚至都没押韵 |
[12:42] | Yeah, all right. Come on, just play. | 好吧,随你怎么说 继续 |
[12:44] | That doesn’t exactly sound like a winner, does it, Robert? | 这听起来不像一个赢家啊,是不是,罗伯特? |
[12:48] | I don’t believe so, Dad. | 我从来不相信的,爸爸 |
[12:54] | Ah! | 啊! |
[12:57] | Point– Dad! | 爸爸得分 |
[12:58] | – All right, all right. – Oh, no, no, fight back. | -好吧,好吧 -哦,别这样,还击啊 |
[13:02] | Talk dirty to your father. | 骂你爸爸 |
[13:04] | What?! | 什么? |
[13:06] | Say ass. | 说“臭屁” |
[13:10] | Mom, come on. | 妈妈,行了 |
[13:12] | Come on, Ray, you’re gonna talk some more trash to me? | 来啊,雷,说些脏话来听听啊 |
[13:14] | No, I don’t know. I’m distracted by the shine off your scalp. | 我说不清,因为你脑袋上的反光 总让我分心 |
[13:23] | That’s good one, Raymond. | 说得不错。雷蒙德 |
[13:26] | ‘Cause you’re bald. | 你是个秃头 |
[13:35] | Take all the skin off my head, | 就算把我的头皮都揭下来 |
[13:38] | it still wouldn’t cover Ray’s nose. | 还是包不住雷的鼻子 |
[13:40] | – Oooh. – Yeah well, I wish it would | - 噢~~~~ - 我倒希望可以 |
[13:43] | ’cause then I wouldn’t have to smell your head without the skin on it. | 那样我就不用闻到你那没有头皮的脑袋了 |
[13:52] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你那是什么意思? |
[13:54] | – Shut up, that’s what it means. – I don’t like that. | -闭嘴,我就是这个意思 -我不喜欢这些 |
[13:57] | – You too. – Ooh! | -你也是 -噢! |
[13:59] | Sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起,我很抱歉 |
[14:06] | I actually liked you on the other side better. | 其实我更希望你去那一边 |
[14:10] | Because the tilt of the basement | 因为这地下室里的好运气 |
[14:12] | was working in my favor. | 正冲着我呢 |
[14:25] | Your serve, Nancy. | 你发球,娘娘腔 |
[14:27] | Yeah, oh, Nancy. Too bad I trained for Nancy. | 噢,娘娘腔 太不幸了,我已经训练过了 |
[14:31] | – Point– Dad! – Damn it. | -爸爸――得分! -该死! |
[14:35] | If you have a point in you, you better break it out | 下一个球,你最好能打赢 |
[14:38] | ’cause you lose this one, seven-nothing, game over. | 因为一旦你输了这球,大鸭蛋 比赛就此结束 |
[14:42] | Skunkatee, skunk, skunk, skunk. | 剃光头!剃光头!剃光头! |
[14:46] | – Ray, are you crying? – Yeah, I’m not crying. | -雷,你哭了? -我没有 |
[14:50] | I see moisture, crybaby. | 我看到有泪花诶,眼泪包 |
[14:53] | It’s sweat, all right? Just leave me alone. Ball. | 那是汗,行了吧? 让我安静点。球。 |
[15:01] | Zero serving six. You’re fat and you smell. | 0比6,你肥又臭 |
[15:12] | Point, match– Dad! | 得分!爸爸获胜 |
[15:18] | You know, I’ve got to hand it to you, Ray, | 知道吗,我差不多在送分给你,雷 |
[15:20] | that’s the best I’ve ever seen you play. | 不过这是我见过的你打得最好的一场 |
[15:22] | I almost had to use my good hand. | 我几乎要用我的正手来打了 |
[15:28] | Lemonade, Marie. | 柠檬水,玛丽 |
[15:30] | – Now you know what it feels like. – What? | -现在你知道那是什么感觉了? -什么? |
[15:33] | Now you know what it feels like when someone lets you win. | 你知道别人故意输给你是一种什么感觉了 |
[15:36] | Oh? | 噢? |
[15:39] | – What are you saying? – Nothing, I let you win. | -你在说什么? -没什么,我让你的 |
[15:42] | No, you didn’t. I could tell you were trying to win. | 不,你没有 我敢说你尽力想赢 |
[15:45] | Yeah, okay, all right. | 是啊,没错 |
[15:47] | Yeah, yeah, I know people. I know how they act. | 我了解人们,我知道他们是怎么假装的 |
[15:50] | You were not acting | 你没有在演戏 |
[15:52] | Oh, what, you mean– you mean this? | 哦,是吗?你是指这个? |
[15:54] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[15:55] | Ah! | 啊! |
[15:58] | Like that? | 像这样? |
[16:01] | That’s it, we’re going again right now. | 好吧,我们继续打 |
[16:04] | – No, no! – Come on, serve! | -不!不! -来吧,发球! |
[16:07] | Oh boy, that doesn’t sound like a winner, does it, Robert? | 哦天哪,这听起来不像一个赢家 是不是?罗伯特 |
[16:12] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to do here. | 我不知道该说些什么好 |
[16:19] | You admit that I beat you right now. | 你得承认我打赢你了 |
[16:21] | I would if it was true. | 如果是事实,我会的 |
[16:23] | – Come on, serve the damn ball. – No. | -快啊,发这该死的球 -不 |
[16:25] | – Do what I say. – No, I’m not. | -按我说的做 -不 |
[16:33] | There you go. Not bad, huh? | 都看见了?干得不错吧?嗯? |
[16:36] | – Raymond, that was terrible. – What? | -雷蒙德,这样不好 -什么? |
[16:39] | You can’t take a man’s dignity away like that. | 你不能这样打击一个男人的自尊心 |
[16:41] | Dignity?! Dad? | 自尊心?爸爸?! |
[16:46] | Come on, the man mows his lawn in his underwear. | 算了吧,这家伙穿着内裤在院子里割草 |
[16:51] | He cleans his ear with his pen. | 他还用笔挖耳屎 |
[16:54] | He rhymed zero with rear-o. | 他用“零”和“屁股”押韵 |
[17:02] | So, Ma, quick game? | 妈,我们来一局? |
[17:12] | You know, I wanna say one thing. | 我只想说一句话 |
[17:14] | Anytime we’ve ever played ping-pong– or played anything, | 每次我们打乒乓球,或玩别的游戏 |
[17:17] | you’ve always been– | 你总是…… |
[17:19] | Better? | 获胜? |
[17:22] | A jerk. | 笨蛋 |
[17:24] | A jerk? | 笨蛋? |
[17:27] | I’m not a jerk, I’m a survivor. | 我不是笨蛋,我是幸存者 |
[17:32] | No, jerk I think works. | 不,笨蛋更适合你 |
[17:34] | Let me tell you something, | 我告诉你吧 |
[17:37] | when I came back from Korea, I had no money, no skills. | 当我从朝鲜回来的时候 我没钱,没技术 |
[17:42] | Sure I was good with a bayonet. | 当然,我擅长拼刺刀 |
[17:44] | But you can’t put that in a resume, it puts people off. | 但你不能把它写进简历 人们不喜欢这个 |
[17:47] | I had nothing! | 我一无所有! |
[17:51] | You had Mom. | 你还有妈妈 |
[17:55] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:56] | I worked in a restaurant, | 我去餐馆打工 |
[17:59] | a meatpacking plant, | 肉联厂 |
[18:01] | a bowling alley, | 保龄球馆 |
[18:03] | and they all ended the same way | 但每次都以同样的结局收场 |
[18:04] | with the same lame-ass excuse– | 因为某些莫明其妙的理由 |
[18:07] | broke too many dishes, | 打破太多盘子了 |
[18:09] | too slow with the giblets. | 收拾内脏动作太慢 |
[18:11] | I’m sorry, you’ve been replaced | 很抱歉 |
[18:14] | by a machine that rolls the ball back. | 你被自动拾球机代替了 |
[18:19] | You’re an accountant. | 你是个会计师 |
[18:21] | Yeah, by the time you came along, | 是啊,在你出生的时候 |
[18:25] | I was an accountant. | 我是一个会计师 |
[18:27] | Not even an accountant, bookkeeper. | 也不是什么会计师 不过是个小会计 |
[18:30] | So? So what? That’s a good career. | 那怎么了?那是份不错的事业 |
[18:33] | That’s a job. | 那只是份糊口的工作 |
[18:35] | You think I liked it? | 你以为我喜欢? |
[18:37] | Sitting there all day? | 整天坐在那里? |
[18:40] | And then the traffic, the idiots. | 然后和一群白痴一起挤公车回家 |
[18:43] | That is life. | 那就是生活 |
[18:47] | And you’ve got to be tough. | 你必须坚强 |
[18:50] | I tried to show you that. | 我希望你能学会这一点 |
[18:54] | With ping-pong? | 通过打乒乓球? |
[19:00] | I was good at ping-pong. I never lost a game. | 我很擅长打乒乓 从没输过 |
[19:05] | So this is all for my own good? | 这都是为了我好? |
[19:08] | The taunting, the trash talk, the dancing? | 那些嘲弄、损话,还有那动作? |
[19:11] | All that is to help me? | 那是为了锻炼我? |
[19:13] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[19:17] | So if you were trying to help me back then, | 既然你是为了锻炼我 |
[19:20] | then why did we stop playing? | 为什么后来我们又不打了 |
[19:24] | Because you beat me. | 因为你打败我了 |
[19:27] | – I did? – Yeah. | -真的? -是的 |
[19:34] | You didn’t let me win? | 你不是故意输给我的? |
[19:36] | No. | 不是 |
[19:45] | Well, look, if it makes you feel any better, | 听着,你刚才也打败我了 |
[19:47] | you just beat me. | 希望这能让你好过一点 |
[19:49] | You’re just saying that. | 你刚才说你是让我的 |
[19:51] | No, I’m not. lt’s true. | 不,不是的。我真的输了 |
[19:53] | I was trying my best down there and… | 我已经竭尽全力了但是…… |
[19:56] | you skunked me. | 你还是给我剃了光头 |
[20:00] | I knew it! | 我就知道! |
[20:02] | – & Ta-ta-ta-ta, I’m still number one. & – Oh, come on. | -哒哒哒哒~我仍然是冠军! -噢,够了 |
[20:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:06] | What about the tough life and trying to make me better? | 你刚说的艰难的生活,还有希望我过得更好 之类的话,是什么意思? |
[20:09] | Meant every word. | 意在不言中 |
[20:12] | Okay, so another lesson, right? | OK,又一堂课,是不是? |
[20:14] | Watch and learn. | 边走边学 |
[20:19] | All right, here we go, cubby. | 好了,开始 |
[20:22] | Trash talk allowed, right? | 允许互损,对吗? |
[20:24] | – Bring it on! – All right. | -放马过来吧! -很好 |
[20:25] | Zero serving zero, you experimented in camp. | 0比0,我就信你曾露营 |
[20:42] | Those were rumors. | 那都是谣言! 谢谢观赏 |