时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So Raymond, three more days before your birthday, huh? | 雷蒙德,还有3天就是你的生日了 |
[00:05] | Getting excited? | 是不是很兴奋? |
[00:07] | Yeah, one year closer to looking like this. | 是啊,离这副样子又近了一年 |
[00:16] | Well, just make sure I can find you at 8:46 | 好吧,8点46分的时候 确保我能找到你 |
[00:20] | to give you your birth-minute kiss. | 我要给你一个诞辰之吻 |
[00:22] | You always find me, Ma. | 你总是能找到我的,妈 |
[00:25] | But don’t be in the shower this time. | 这次不要再去淋浴了 |
[00:28] | That was awkward. | 那太尴尬了 |
[00:31] | Hey, Ma, how about this picture of me at my first birthday party? | 嘿,妈,我这张生日派对照片怎么样? |
[00:34] | Oh yes, dear, look, you’re so adorable. | 哦是啊,亲爱的 看你多可爱 |
[00:38] | Yeah, big smile, face full of cake, so happy. | 是啊,脸上涂满了蛋糕 笑得多开心 |
[00:41] | You weren’t around yet. | 那时还没你呢 |
[00:45] | There was no party. | 根本没什么派对 |
[00:48] | We just smeared chocolate on your face and took the picture. | 我们只是把巧克力抹在你的脸上 再拍张照片 |
[00:54] | Can we please put on the heat? | 能不能把暖气打开? |
[00:57] | It’s too expensive. | 那太贵了 |
[01:00] | I’m freezing, Frank. What is it with you? | 我快冻僵了,弗兰克 你怎么这样? |
[01:03] | We all have to get pneumonia so you can save 3c? | 为了省你3分钱,我们都得染上肺炎吗? |
[01:07] | You know, most of the body’s heat | 人体大部分热量 |
[01:09] | escapes through the head. | 都从头部散发 |
[01:11] | So you might want to seal up any large openings. | 所以你最好堵上那个大洞 |
[01:18] | I’m cold too. | 我也很冷 |
[01:20] | Oh you cupcake! | 噢,你这只纸杯蛋糕 |
[01:22] | Why don’t you go back to your house? | 你干嘛不回自己那里去? |
[01:24] | There’s kids there. | 孩子们都在那 |
[01:27] | Whoa, whoa, what are you doing? | 哇哇,你在干嘛? |
[01:30] | Snuggling for body warmth. | 取暖 |
[01:33] | Putting on the heat! | 我去开暖气 |
[01:37] | Don’t get too comfortable there. | 别太惬意了 |
[01:45] | What is that sound? | 什么声音? |
[01:49] | It’s like rattling. | 好像是咯咯声 |
[01:53] | I know it’s rattling, Columbo. | 我知道是咯咯声,哥伦布 |
[01:56] | Where’s it coming from? | 从哪里来的? |
[01:58] | Where your heart should be. | 从你心里来的 |
[02:01] | It’s coming from the vent in here. | 好像是从排气口发出的 |
[02:04] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[02:06] | Spiders, look out for spiders. | 蜘蛛!当心蜘蛛 |
[02:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:12] | Oh, God, you’re kidding me. | 哦,天哪 简直不敢相信 |
[02:15] | What is it, Raymond? | 是什么,雷蒙德? |
[02:16] | It’s a Steel City Beer bottle cap. | 这是个钢城啤酒瓶盖 |
[02:20] | Man, I haven’t seen one of these since high school. | 老兄,自从我高中毕业后 就没再见过这玩意了 |
[02:23] | Frank, what are you doing throwing bottle caps in there? | 弗兰克,你干嘛把瓶盖扔在那里? |
[02:26] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我扔的 |
[02:28] | I never drink that stuff. | 我从来不喝那玩意 |
[02:31] | – Well then, where did it come from? – I can tell you that. | -那这东西是从哪里来的? -我知道 |
[02:34] | I remember one week | 我记得,有一个星期 |
[02:36] | when you and Dad went to Florida. | 你和爸爸去了佛罗里达 |
[02:51] | Hey, Billy Canning, you spaz. | 嘿, Billy Canning, 你这个怪胎 |
[02:55] | Hey, here, man. | 嘿,这里,老兄 |
[02:58] | Hey, hee. | 嘿 |
[03:00] | Hey, Dizzy, cool fiesta. | 嘿,Dizzy,不错的聚会~ |
[03:03] | – I know, right, man? – Yeah. | -我知道,没错~ -是啊 |
[03:04] | It worked out. Hey, here’s that part. | 来了,就是这里 |
[03:15] | Oh, your milk. | 噢,你的牛奶 |
[03:19] | Hey, thanks. | 嘿。谢谢 |
[03:22] | Oh, ooh. | 噢~ |
[03:28] | Hey, check it out. Check it out. | 嘿,看好了 看好了 |
[03:33] | – Whoa! – Ha-ha! | -哇哦 -哈哈 |
[03:37] | – Right in. – Diz the whiz! | - 正中目标! - 好家伙! |
[03:40] | Yes, sir, Dominique. | 是的,Dominique. |
[03:44] | You had a party in my house? | 你在我的屋子里开派对? |
[03:48] | Not a party. | 不是派对 |
[03:51] | Fiesta. | 是聚会 |
[03:55] | You drank? | 你还喝酒了? |
[03:57] | Ma, it was 20 years ago. | 妈,都是20年前的事了 |
[03:59] | And I’m just finding out about it now? | 而我现在刚刚知道? |
[04:02] | Was that the only party? | 只有那一次吗? |
[04:04] | Uh… | 呃…… |
[04:06] | Oh my God! | 哦我的上帝啊 |
[04:09] | What else did you lie to me about? Did you smoke? | 你还对我说过什么谎话? 你抽烟吗? |
[04:14] | At that party? | 在那个派对上? |
[04:15] | Oh my God. Did you smoke? | 噢老天啊!你到底抽不抽烟? |
[04:19] | Smoke what? | 抽什么? |
[04:21] | Oh my God! Oh! | 噢!天哪! 噢!! |
[04:24] | – Come on, Ma, what? – This is how I raised you? | -怎么了?妈? -我就是这样教育你的? |
[04:27] | Didn’t I tell you not to smoke? | 我不是告诫过你,不能抽烟吗? |
[04:28] | How many times did I tell you not to smoke, | 我告诉过你多少次了? |
[04:30] | or drink, or do anything? | 不能抽烟,不能喝酒 还有别的事情 |
[04:33] | And how many times have you lied to me? | 你多少次对我说谎了? |
[04:37] | This was the one time. | 这是其中一次 |
[04:39] | It’s another lie. You lied to your mother. | 只是又一个谎言罢了 你居然对你的母亲说谎 |
[04:42] | Everybody lied to their mother. | 每个人都对母亲说过谎 |
[04:44] | I don’t care about everybody else. You’re my son. | 我不管别人怎么样,你是我儿子 |
[04:47] | I trusted you. | 我信任你 |
[04:49] | And every day that you pretended to be a good boy | 每天你在我面前装好孩子 |
[04:51] | you were lying to me. | 都是对我在说谎 |
[04:56] | All right, Ma, I was. | 好吧,妈,我错了 |
[04:58] | What do you want me to say, Ma? | 你想我怎么样,妈? |
[05:00] | Nothing. | 什么都不想 |
[05:03] | I don’t want you to say anything. | 我什么都不要你说 |
[05:12] | Ma. | 妈 |
[05:15] | l, for one, am shocked and disappointed. | 我,深感震惊和失望 |
[05:31] | Ew! Ray! | 喂!雷! |
[05:34] | My birthday. | 我的生日 |
[05:37] | All right, okay. | 好吧,好吧 |
[05:39] | If you’re sure that’s the one special thing | 如果你希望这是在你生日时 |
[05:41] | you want to do today. | 想要的特殊礼物 |
[05:46] | No, no, no. No, no, that’s not it. | 不,不,不 不是这个 |
[05:49] | By the way, that one special thing– we’re doing it twice. | 顺便说一句,那个特殊礼物 我要两份 |
[05:55] | Happy Birthday, Ray. | 生日快乐,雷 |
[05:57] | You wanted skis, right? | 你想要副雪橇,是不是? |
[06:01] | It’s funny. Big skis, small box. | 真滑稽啊,大雪橇,小盒子 |
[06:04] | Tell you what? I’ll keep the gift and return the joke. | 知道吗?礼物我收下,玩笑还给你 |
[06:09] | So, Ma, how are you? | 妈,你好吗? |
[06:11] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[06:14] | All right, come on, let’s go. | 好了,别这样 |
[06:15] | Let out any of that anger you’ve got built up in there. | 别再为那些事生气了 |
[06:18] | I’m not angry. | 我没有生气 |
[06:20] | Hurt, confused, disillusioned maybe. | 伤害,困扰,还有幻灭 |
[06:24] | Stop overreacting, Marie. | 不要反应过激了,玛丽 |
[06:26] | So he did a little rebelling when he was a kid. | 他只不过是有些青春期叛逆 |
[06:29] | What rebelling? I never gave him anything to rebel against. | 什么叛逆?我从没给过他任何 需要叛逆的理由 |
[06:32] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是啊 |
[06:34] | You had a nice childhood, do you hear me? | 你的童年很美好,听见了吗? |
[06:37] | Nice, nurturing and nice. | 美好而有教养 |
[06:39] | I was a good mother. | 我是个好母亲 |
[06:44] | She’s nuts. | 她疯了 |
[06:47] | Yeah, and water’s wet. | 是的,就像水是湿的 |
[06:50] | You know, I never told you this– | 知道吗,我以前没告诉过你 |
[06:53] | but I used to think of you as kind of a… | 我一直以为你是那种 |
[06:55] | weak little mamma’s boy. | 弱不禁风的妈咪宝贝 |
[06:59] | You told me that. | 你告诉过我的 |
[07:01] | Well, not anymore. | 好吧,以后不会了 |
[07:03] | Now I see you’re a troublemaker. | 现在我觉得你是个淘气鬼 |
[07:08] | I’m a troublemaker too. | 我也是个淘气鬼 |
[07:11] | – Yeah? – Oh, yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
[07:14] | All right, I’m going in here now. | 好吧,我要过去了 |
[07:16] | During the war I found this freak show | 在朝鲜战争的时候,我发现 |
[07:18] | in Korea where the star attraction– | 那些变态的节目…… |
[07:21] | Yeah, whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you doing? | 哇哦,你在干嘛? |
[07:23] | Swapping stories with you. | 和你分享我的故事啊 |
[07:26] | Diz the whiz! | 好家伙! |
[07:29] | All right. | All right. 好吧,好吧 |
[07:49] | So, what’s with you, Goofy? | 你穿了什么?傻冒 |
[07:53] | Come on, you know what part of my birthday is coming up. | 你知道的,我生日的重头戏来了 |
[07:56] | – No, no, no, no, no! – That’s right. | -不,不,不 -一点没错 |
[08:00] | It’s time for Debra who feels too guilty | 要是黛博拉让雷蒙德 在生日那天失望了 |
[08:03] | to turn down Ray on his birthday. | 她会觉得非常内疚的 |
[08:06] | Woo-hoo! | 喔!呼! |
[08:11] | Well, all right then. | 好了好了 |
[08:13] | Ha-ha! | 哈哈 |
[08:15] | You know, I have to say, Ray, | 知道吗,我不得不说,雷 |
[08:19] | I am really proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[08:21] | ‘Cause I thought you’d be obsessing now | 我原以为你会因为你妈妈的事 |
[08:23] | about what your mom thinks about you. | 感到很不安 |
[08:25] | And you don’t even care she didn’t give you | 你甚至都不在乎 今年她没有给你 |
[08:27] | your birth-minute kiss this year. | 诞辰之吻 |
[08:30] | – Yeah, yeah. – Huh? | -是啊 -嗯? |
[08:34] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[08:37] | I don’t know, 10:00. | 不知道,10点吧 |
[08:42] | You’re right, she didn’t give me my birth-minute kiss. | 你说对了,她真的没给我诞辰之吻 |
[08:45] | 8:46, every birthday, | 8点46分,每年生日 |
[08:47] | 8:46, bam! Every year. | 8点46分,嘣~ 每一年 |
[08:52] | Yeah, but you’re okay about it now. | 是啊,不过你现在无所谓了 |
[08:55] | You grew up and you realized you didn’t need it, right? | 你已经长大了,知道自己不再需要这个了 是不是? |
[08:57] | Right. | 是啊 |
[09:03] | – I’m sorry. – What?! | -对不起 -什么? |
[09:05] | I can’t do this, if my mother hasn’t kissed me. | 我妈没有吻过我,我没法做下去 |
[09:19] | – Hey, Ma. – Hi, dear, are you h– | -嘿,妈 -嗨,亲爱的,你饿…… |
[09:22] | What? | 什么? |
[09:24] | What? You were gonna say are you hungry, right? | 你是不是想说“你饿了吗?”是不是? |
[09:28] | Just a habit, like smoking. | 只不过是一种习惯 就像你抽烟那样 |
[09:36] | Hey, look, I’m wearing that sweater you got me. | 嘿看哪,我穿着你送我的毛衣 |
[09:39] | Good thing too ’cause it’s freezing in here. | 真是好东西 这里冷死了 |
[09:45] | That Dad, isn’t he horrible? | 爸爸他也太狠心了,是不是? |
[09:50] | So is that cake for me? | 这蛋糕是给我的? |
[09:52] | ‘Cause you feel bad about not helping Debra with mine. | 是不是因为你没有帮黛博拉给我 做生日蛋糕,觉得很内疚? |
[09:57] | That Debra, isn’t she a terrible cook? | 黛博拉真是个糟糕的厨师,是吧? |
[10:04] | – I’ll take some of that– – Not for you. | -我想尝尝…… -不是给你的 |
[10:07] | All right, look, I’m sorry about– | 好吧,听着 我很抱歉 |
[10:12] | you know. | 关于……你明白的 |
[10:14] | I’m sorry I got you mad. | 对不起我惹你生气了 |
[10:17] | Uh… | 呃…… |
[10:21] | and I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you about all the bad stuff I did. | 对不起我没有告诉你我做得那些坏事 |
[10:26] | And… | 还有…… |
[10:28] | I’m sorry that I did | 我很抱歉 |
[10:30] | all the bad stuff, so– | 我干了那些坏事 |
[10:33] | – okay? – No. | -行了吗? -不行 |
[10:36] | You’re just saying that to make me be happy. | 你只不过想要哄我开心 |
[10:40] | All right, look, don’t be happy. | 好吧,随便你开不开心 |
[10:42] | Just be the way that you were. | 你想怎么样就怎么样好了 |
[10:46] | Beer me, Marie. | 给我啤酒,玛丽 |
[10:48] | Hey, Diz the whiz. | 嘿,好家伙 |
[10:53] | If I were you I’d be careful. This one’s a troublemaker. | 如果我是你,我会小心点 因为这家伙是个淘气包 |
[11:02] | Come on, Ma, you’ve got to get over this. | 好了,妈。别再生气了 |
[11:05] | Dad likes me too much. | 爸爸太过亲近我了 |
[11:07] | Excuse me. | 原谅我 |
[11:09] | All right, look, I’m sorry. | 好吧,听着,我很抱歉 |
[11:11] | I’m not your good little boy anymore, I’m sorry. | 我不再是你的乖孩子了,我很抱歉 |
[11:13] | So am l. | 我也很遗憾 |
[11:15] | – Hey. – Robby! | -嘿 -罗比 |
[11:18] | Oh, Robby! | 噢,罗比 |
[11:23] | – What? What? – Just so happy to see you. | -怎么了? -看到你太高兴了 |
[11:26] | Oh, you brought your laundry. Good, honey. | 噢,你带了脏衣服过来 好极了,亲爱的 |
[11:29] | isthis everything? | 都在这儿了? |
[11:31] | – No, that’s the socks and underwear. – Oh. | -不,这里只是袜子和内衣 -噢 |
[11:35] | The rest is in the patrol car. | 其他的在巡逻车里 |
[11:38] | Come here, come here. Sit down, sit down. | 过来过来,坐下 |
[11:40] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗? |
[11:42] | I’ll have whatever Raymond’s having. | 我来点和雷蒙德一样的就行 |
[11:44] | He isn’t having anything. | 他什么都没得吃 |
[11:47] | And I made you your favorite. | 我做了你最爱吃的 |
[11:49] | Steak and macaroni and cheese and ham Alfredo. | 牛排,通心粉,奶酪,还有火腿意大利酱汁面 |
[11:54] | Lay it on me, Mamacita. | 都摆上来,好妈妈 |
[12:00] | Anything happen at work today, dear? | 今天局里有什么新鲜事吗?亲爱的 |
[12:04] | – Robert? – Oh, me? | -罗伯特? -哦,我? |
[12:07] | – Yeah. – No. | -是啊 -没什么事 |
[12:12] | I always want to hear about your job. | 我对你的工作一直蛮感兴趣的 |
[12:14] | Oh, come on. | 哦,算了吧 |
[12:17] | I’m talking to your brother. | 我在跟你哥哥说话 |
[12:22] | Oh well, let’s see. | 哦好吧。 |
[12:25] | Well, yesterday I spent all day catching up on the paperwork. | 昨天我花了一整天 填一些公文表格 |
[12:29] | And then today I find out that the city issued new forms. | 结果今天发现局里已经换了新格式的表格 |
[12:32] | Now I have to spend a whole other day filling out the new paperwork. | 所以我不得不再花一整天的时间 重新填过 |
[12:42] | That’s terrific. | 这好极了 |
[12:44] | New forms. | 新表格 |
[12:47] | All right, what the hell is going on here? | 好吧,这里到底发生什么见鬼的事了? |
[12:54] | What do you mean, dear? | 你在说什么呢,亲爱的 |
[12:55] | All this… nice. | 所有这些……亲热的举动 |
[12:59] | Yeah, come on, stop it, Ma. You’re freaking him out. | 够了,妈 你吓着他了 |
[13:03] | What, I can’t just be happy to see you? | 怎么了?难道我见到你不能高兴吗? |
[13:11] | – I’ve got a surprise for you. – Yeah, what? | -我有个惊喜要给你 -是什么? |
[13:14] | You’re gonna bring Dad out? He’s written a song about me? | 你要把爸爸赶出去? 还是爸爸为我写了首诗? |
[13:19] | Better. | 更好的 |
[13:21] | – Happy first birthday. – Oh my God! | -1岁生日快乐 -哦我的天哪 |
[13:25] | I always felt bad about skipping your first birthday. | 我一直对忽略你的第一个生日 感到很内疚 |
[13:29] | So, ta-da! | 所以,嗒达~ |
[13:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:49] | Thanks, Ma. I love you too. | 谢谢,妈,我也爱你 |
[13:53] | Yeah, now turn over, she’ll powder your ass. | 现在该转过身来了 让她在你屁股上扑点粉 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna start your laundry and then | 我现在去帮你洗衣服 |
[14:09] | you and I are gonna have a piece of your cake. | 然后,我们就一起尝尝蛋糕 |
[14:11] | Ah! | 啊! |
[14:13] | Can I cut you a piece to go, Ray? | 要不要我分你一块再走?雷 |
[14:19] | Yeah, just so you know, that’s my cake, okay? | 你心里明白,那是我的蛋糕 |
[14:22] | She actually made it for my birthday. | 她其实是为我的生日做的 |
[14:24] | Huh, for your birthday. Okay, let’s see– | 嗯,为你的生日做的 好吧,过来看看 |
[14:26] | “Happy Birthday Robby.” | “祝罗比生日快乐” |
[14:30] | So what is that like a typo? | 这是什么?打印错误? |
[14:33] | Come on, you know she’s just trying to make me feel guilty | 你知道的,她只不过是为了气我 |
[14:36] | for that high school party I had. | 就因为我高中时开了个派对 |
[14:39] | Raymond, Raymond, Raymond, Raymond. | 雷蒙德,雷蒙德 |
[14:43] | You know, I sort of feel a little sorry for you, cubby, I really do– | 知道吗,我现在感到有一点对不住你了 小家伙,是真的哦 |
[14:47] | Get outta here! Get outta here. | 走开吧,走开吧 |
[14:49] | Look at you, huh? | 看看你,嗯? |
[14:51] | Your whole life, you’ve always been Mom’s favorite, right? | 你一辈子都是妈妈的最爱 |
[14:54] | It’s always been 75% you, 25% me. | 在她心里,你是75%,我是25% |
[14:59] | What do you got? A pie chart? | 你想干什么?画个百分比饼图? |
[15:02] | No pie. Cake. | 不是饼,是蛋糕 |
[15:10] | And it appears the numbers have changed. | 而且百分比也不同了 |
[15:13] | Well good. | 很好 |
[15:15] | Good, congratulations. You get more her. | 祝贺你,你更得她心了 |
[15:18] | Yeah, and it’s killing you, huh mamma’s boy? | 是啊,你快气疯了吧? 妈咪宝贝 |
[15:21] | I am not a mamma’s boy. | 我不是什么妈咪宝贝 |
[15:23] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[15:30] | Okay, it’s cake time. | 好了,蛋糕时间 |
[15:32] | Where’s the other one? | 另一个家伙去哪了? |
[15:35] | He said some mean things, then took off. | 他说了些不中听的话,然后走了 |
[15:38] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[15:39] | Don’t listen to him, honey. | 别听他的,亲爱的 |
[15:41] | Oh, this is great. Should we get Dad? | 噢,太好吃了 要不要叫爸爸一起来? |
[15:44] | Why ruin it? | 别破坏气氛 |
[15:49] | Here you go. This is nice, isn’t it? | 吃吧,看起来不错吧? |
[15:53] | Oh, very nice. | 噢,棒极了 |
[15:55] | Okay. Mmm, good? | OK,嗯~~好吃 |
[15:58] | Mmm, yeah. | 唔,是的 |
[16:10] | It’s a nice blouse. | 衬衫很漂亮 |
[16:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:30] | Where’d you get it? | 哪儿买的? |
[16:34] | I don’t know. Bloomingdale’s. | 不记得了,布鲁明戴尔商店 |
[16:36] | – How about that, huh? – Mm-hmm. | -怎么样?嗯? |
[16:38] | They’ve got blouses now, huh? | 他们现在也卖衬衫了?嗯? |
[16:41] | Yeah, sure, dear, all kinds. | 是的,亲爱的 各种款式 |
[16:44] | Huh! | 哈! |
[16:48] | – Milk? – Mmm, please. | -来点牛奶? -嗯,好的 |
[16:50] | Okay, be right back. Oh, look at that. | OK,马上就来。 噢,看哪 |
[16:53] | Raymond tracked in dirt on the floor. | 雷蒙德把地板弄脏了 |
[16:56] | You think you know a person… | 你以为你了解一个人…… |
[17:00] | I don’t know, Ma. I think that’s been there. | 我不知道,妈,也许本来就是脏的 |
[17:03] | Don’t try to defend him. | 别为他开脱 |
[17:06] | – How’s your cake? – lt’s great. | -蛋糕怎么样? -好极了 |
[17:10] | Poor Raymond. | 可怜的雷蒙德 |
[17:14] | You know, Ma, he’s really not that bad. | 妈,其实他也没坏到那种地步 |
[17:19] | How do we know what he is? Eat your cake. | 我们怎么知道他是什么人? 吃你的蛋糕 |
[17:22] | Hey, you’re really on his case, huh, Ma? | 嘿,妈,你真的在意他那件事 嗯? |
[17:24] | I’ve never seen you like this before. | 我以前从没见过你这样 |
[17:26] | I mean, would you be this mad at me | 我是说,假如开派对的人是我 |
[17:28] | if it had been my party back in high school? | 你会不会也那么生气 |
[17:30] | What? | 什么? |
[17:32] | Ma, I’m just saying you seem to be so mad– | 妈,我是说你何必那么生气 |
[17:35] | Wait a minute. Are you saying it was your party? | 等一下,你刚才是不是说开派对的人是你? |
[17:39] | What? What did I say? | 什么?我说什么了? |
[17:41] | – Oh my God, it was your party. – lt wasn’t. | -哦我的天哪,原来是你开的派对 -不是我! |
[17:44] | All right, Robert, please. No more– no more lies. | 行了,罗伯特,别再说谎了 |
[17:47] | – lt’s not a lie. – No, no, no, no! I see now! | -我没说谎 -不,不。我都知道了 |
[17:51] | Raymond said it was his party | 雷蒙德说那派对是他开的 |
[17:52] | to keep you from getting into trouble. | 只不过为了维护你 |
[17:54] | – And you let him! – No, no! | -你居然让他这么干了 -不! |
[17:56] | Oh, he lied to protect you. | 噢,他说谎是为了维护你! |
[17:59] | I need to talk to Raymond. | 我要和雷蒙德谈谈 |
[18:16] | Let’s do this again sometime. | 下次再来过吧 |
[18:43] | Raymond, dear– | 雷蒙德,亲爱的…… |
[18:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:48] | – Robert just told me. – Told you what? | -罗伯特都告诉我了 -告诉你什么了? |
[18:51] | That it was his party. | 那个派对是他开的 |
[18:55] | – He– he– huh? – Yeah. | -他……他,啊? -是的 |
[18:59] | It was such a nice thing that you did | 你能这么做真是太善良了 |
[19:01] | to cover for your brother like that. | 那么维护你哥哥 |
[19:03] | He told you it was his party? | 他告诉你那派对是他开的? |
[19:05] | Here’s your cake, sweetie. | 给你蛋糕,宝贝 |
[19:07] | The world makes sense again. | 这世界又恢复正常了 |
[19:11] | isthis for me? | 这是给我的? |
[19:13] | – Oh, you deserve 10 cakes. – Yeah, but, but– | -噢,你该得到10个蛋糕 -但是…… |
[19:16] | You made up that whole story | 你为了保护你的哥哥 |
[19:18] | just to protect your brother? | 特地编了个故事 |
[19:32] | I didn’t want to get him in trouble. | 我不想让他惹麻烦 |
[19:37] | Here you go, dear. | 吃吧,亲爱的 |
[19:42] | Mmm! | 唔~~~~~ |
[19:44] | Nobody makes cake like you! | 没人能比得上你做蛋糕 |
[19:47] | And nobody eats it like you. | 没人能像你那么爱吃 |
[19:52] | You know, Robert’s not that bad. | 知道吗,罗伯特其实没那么坏 |
[19:56] | I know, and it was 20 years ago anyway. | 我知道,都是20年前的旧事了 |
[20:00] | So let’s save him a piece of cake. | 我们给他留一块 |
[20:01] | Yeah, a big one. | 是啊,留块大的 |
[20:04] | And you know what? He can have this whole cake too. | 还有,他可以把这整个吃掉 |
[20:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:16] | You know, I still need to give you your birth-minute kiss. | 我仍然得给你诞辰之吻 |
[20:20] | Come on, Ma, I’m a little too old for that. | 算了,妈 我已经这么大了 |
[20:23] | All right, if it’ll make you happy, go ahead. | 好吧,如果你喜欢,来吧 |
[20:28] | Okay. | |
[20:29] | Where’d the cake go? | 蛋糕去哪了? |
[20:33] | Oh, crap! What happened? | 哦,妈的!发生什么事了? 谢谢观赏 |