时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Man, your building swings! | 老兄,煮熟的鸭子飞了 |
[00:03] | – I have to go out to meet people. – Yeah, where do you go? | -我得去见几个朋友 -你去哪里? |
[00:06] | You know? Wherever. | 就是那些地方 |
[00:09] | – Around. – Yeah. | -四处转转 -是啊 |
[00:11] | I never really got into that bar scene. | 我总觉得融不进那些酒吧的氛围 |
[00:14] | Well, maybe you’re going to the wrong bars. | 也许你去的地方不对 |
[00:16] | Where do you hang out? | 你平时去哪里轻松? |
[00:21] | Mostly over at that place… | 一般都会去…… |
[00:24] | what’s it called? Uh… | 叫什么来着?呃…… |
[00:26] | My brother’s house. | 我弟弟的家 |
[00:29] | – You are in a rut. – I’m not. | -你被困住了 -我才没有 |
[00:31] | No, I’m just sick of the dating thing, you know? | 不是,我只是有点厌烦那些约会的事 |
[00:34] | Gotta wear a nice shirt, | 穿得整整齐齐 |
[00:36] | do that get- to-know-you stuff, talk about your family. | 让别人了解你,谈论你的家庭 |
[00:40] | That’s where I usually lose them. | 她们就是因为这个把我甩掉的 |
[00:43] | I’m meeting with some people tonight. You want to go along? | 我今晚要去见几个朋友 你要一起来吗? |
[00:46] | No, thanks. I already committed to something else. | 不了,谢谢。我真的已经有安排了 |
[00:50] | – You did not. – I did too! | -你没有 -我有的 |
[00:53] | – I actually have dinner plans. – With who? | -事实上我晚餐有个约会 -和谁? |
[00:55] | My friends. I’ve got friends. | 我朋友,我也有朋友的 |
[00:58] | You’re not the only person with friends. | 不只是你有朋友 |
[01:00] | Who are you having dinner with? | 你要和谁一起吃晚饭? |
[01:02] | You know, the guys. | 某些家伙 |
[01:05] | Mike, Geoff. | 麦克、杰夫 |
[01:07] | You mean Michael and Geoffrey, your little nephews? | 你是说你的小侄子 麦克和杰弗瑞吗? |
[01:13] | Oh, you remembered their names. | 噢,你记得他们的名字 |
[01:18] | So, Judy, huh? I didn’t know you guys hung out. | 茱迪,嗯? 我不知道你们还一起出去 |
[01:21] | Oh, we don’t. I mean, we didn’t. | 哦,我们没有 以前没有出去过 |
[01:24] | Actually, this is the first thing we’re doing outside of work | 其实,这是我们除工作以外第一次一起出去 |
[01:27] | other than target practice. | 除非是实弹演习 |
[01:28] | – lt’s probably her. – Huh. | -应该是她 -嗯! |
[01:34] | – This is nice, huh? – Yeah. | -很不错啊,嗯? -是啊 |
[01:36] | We’re going to be alone. | 现在只剩我们两个了 |
[01:39] | What are they, furniture? | 他们是什么?家具? -哇 -准备好了吗? -不知道,我们去哪里? -去艾塔 -我认识艾塔吗? -艾塔是个酒吧 噢,酒吧 嘿,茱迪,进来吧 |
[01:45] | – Wow. – You ready? | |
[01:47] | – I don’t know. What are we doing? – Going to Eta’s. | |
[01:49] | – Have I met Eta? – Eta’s is a club. | |
[01:52] | Oh. A club. | |
[01:55] | Hey, Judy. Come on in! | |
[01:56] | Yeah, come on in. | 进来吧 |
[01:58] | Look at you! | 看你多漂亮 |
[02:02] | Hey, hey, have you seen her? She’s all sparkly. | 嘿,看到她了吗?她好炫啊 |
[02:05] | Yeah, so? | 是啊,怎么了? |
[02:07] | So I don’t look right. | 我有点不合适 |
[02:10] | I’m afraid that’s the hand you were dealt. | 我恐怕这点你无能为力了 |
[02:17] | My clothes, Raymond. | 我是说衣服,雷蒙德 |
[02:21] | I thought this was gonna be casual. | 我原以为是很随意的 |
[02:23] | If everyone’s gonna be all dressed up I’m not gonna go. | 如果人人都穿得很正式,我就不去了 |
[02:26] | – No, you gotta go. – Why? | -不,你得去 -为什么? |
[02:29] | ‘Cause it’s not nice to cancel | 因为假如大家都在盼着你 |
[02:31] | when people are expecting you to go. | 而你失约了,是很不礼貌的 |
[02:35] | You’re right. lt’s not fair to Judy. | 你说的对,这对茱迪不公平 |
[02:37] | Yeah, yeah, her too. Come on, go. | 是啊,也是对她 去吧 |
[02:40] | You’ll have fun. | You’ll have fun. 玩得开心 |
[02:42] | Okey-dokey. | 好的 |
[02:44] | – Okay. – Let’s… | - 让我们…… |
[02:46] | – roll! – Have a good time. | - 摇滚~ - 好好玩 |
[02:48] | – Have fun. – Bye, see you later. | - 玩得开心点 - 再见 |
[02:49] | Oh, hello there, Judy! | 噢,你好啊,茱迪 |
[02:52] | – Hi! – Hey, how are you? | -嗨 -嘿,你好吗 |
[02:55] | You two going undercover to bust Johns or something? | 你们俩要去秘密追捕JOHNS吗? |
[03:02] | No, Dad, we’re just going out. | 不是,爸爸 我们正要一起出去 |
[03:10] | Going out? | 一起出去? |
[03:13] | Isn’t that nice? | 这太好了 |
[03:17] | Nice to see you, Mrs. Barone. | 很高兴见到你,巴龙太太 |
[03:19] | Mr. Barone. | 巴龙先生 |
[03:25] | Well.. | 好吧 |
[03:27] | good night! | 晚安 |
[03:43] | isthere something you wanted? | 高兴吧? |
[03:51] | They’re just friends. They’re not dating or anything. | 他们只是朋友,还不算约会 |
[03:53] | Oh, I didn’t think– I mean, that’s fine. | 噢,我不是说…… 我的意思是,这很好 |
[03:57] | Of course, it wouldn’t matter to me if they were dating. | 就算他们是在约会,我也没什么意见 |
[03:59] | Right, Frank? | 是不是,弗兰克? |
[04:04] | She’s a very nice young lady and– | 她是个很不错的女孩 |
[04:08] | as a matter of fact, I wish they were dating. | 事实上,我倒希望他们在约会 |
[04:11] | I’d be very happy for them. | 我会为他们高兴的 |
[04:14] | ln fact, | 事实上 |
[04:16] | I would love to know how long this has been going on, | 我想知道这事有多久了 |
[04:18] | because I could have been happy this whole time! | 因为本来我可以早知道早高兴 |
[04:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:24] | Even though she’s black, right? | 即使她是个黑人? |
[04:29] | isshe black? | 她是黑人? |
[04:45] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[04:48] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[04:56] | Boy, it’s crowded. | 天啊,这儿人真多 |
[04:58] | Yeah, this place is on! | 是啊,这地方很火爆 |
[05:02] | – What’s the matter? – Uh, nothing. | -怎么了? -呃,没事 |
[05:04] | I’m just not very good in social situations. | 我只是不太适应这种社交场合 |
[05:07] | Just chill out. Just be yourself, you’ll fit right in. | 放轻松,自然点就行了 |
[05:15] | Hey, what’s happening, Judy? | 嘿,近来怎么样,茱迪? |
[05:17] | What’s up, fool? This is Robert. | 怎么样,呆子? 这是罗伯特 |
[05:19] | Robert, what’s up, dog? | 罗伯特,狗崽子,近来如何? |
[05:26] | Hi, there… boo. | 你好……噗~ |
[05:29] | – What? Wrong? – No, you’re cool. You’re cool. | -怎么?不对吗? -不,你很好 |
[05:33] | Hey, Sareesa, where you been? | 嘿,瑟芮萨,你去哪了? |
[05:36] | Oh, girl, just hangin’, just workin’. You know how it is. | 噢,到处转转,混口饭吃 你知道的 |
[05:38] | – I know, tryin’ to make those ends. – Mm-hmm. | -我明白,快点结束这一切 -唔! |
[05:42] | Oh, whatever. | 噢,管他呢 |
[05:47] | – This is Robert. – Hi! | -这是罗伯特 -嗨 |
[05:49] | I told you about him. He’s my partner. | 我跟你提起过他,他是我的搭档 |
[05:52] | Really? | 真的? |
[05:53] | Got your cuffs? | 带你的手铐了吗? |
[06:00] | Calm down, Sareesa, he just got here. | 别胡闹,瑟芮萨 他才刚到这 |
[06:03] | Listen… | 听着…… |
[06:06] | I’m not sure if this is my… | 我不知道这里的环境是不是…… |
[06:08] | milieu. | 适合我 |
[06:15] | Don’t you like dancing? | 你不喜欢跳舞吗? |
[06:17] | Yeah, in the kitchen. | 喜欢在厨房跳 |
[06:18] | I’m kind of like a kitchen dancer. | 我是那种厨房舞者 |
[06:22] | Oh, listen to that! That’s my song! | 噢,听啊,这是我最喜欢的曲子 |
[06:25] | – I hear it. – All right then, let’s go! | -我听到了 -那就一起来吧 |
[06:27] | Oh, you know, I had three or four pork chops tonight. | 噢,我晚饭吃了三四块排骨呢 |
[06:32] | I want to dance. Hear what I’m saying? | 我想跳舞,听懂了吗? |
[06:34] | Your friend, your partner, | 你的朋友,你的搭档 |
[06:37] | and your escort for the evening | 你今晚的护花使者 |
[06:39] | wants to get on deck! | 想到甲板透透气 |
[06:41] | I’m feeling it! | 我正高兴着呢 |
[06:43] | – Come on! – No, no! | -快来吧 -不! |
[06:46] | Barone, come on! Are you gonna kick it or what?! | 巴龙,快点 你想被踢上一脚吗? |
[06:52] | All right, I’ll kick a little. | 好吧,我试试 |
[06:55] | All right, let’s see what you got! | 很好,看看你有什么料 |
[07:01] | Come on. Come on! | 来吧,来吧 |
[07:03] | Come on. | 快来吧 |
[07:04] | You got it. | You got it. 来啊 |
[07:06] | You got it! | 来啊 |
[07:08] | That’s right. Yeah. | 对了,来吧 |
[07:11] | Yeah, you got it. | 很好 |
[07:14] | Yes! | 很好! |
[07:18] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[07:23] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[07:25] | Whoo-whoo! | 哇~哇 |
[07:33] | Go, Robert! All right! | 跳啊,罗伯特 太棒了 |
[07:35] | Go, Robert! | Go, Robert! 跳啊,罗伯特 |
[07:37] | Go, Robert… | 跳啊,罗伯特 |
[07:47] | Now that’s cool. Let’s loosen it up a bit. | 太棒了,尽情放松吧 |
[07:50] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[07:57] | Back. | 后退 |
[07:59] | Forward. | 前进 |
[08:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:25] | Uh-huh. | 呃~ |
[08:35] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[08:38] | What’s going on, Ray? | 最近怎么样,雷? |
[08:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛啊? |
[08:44] | Nothin’. Just here to help out Ally | 没什么,我来帮艾丽 |
[08:46] | with her report on Harriet Tubman. | 一起写关于哈里特・特曼的报道 |
[08:49] | You know it’s Black History Month. | 这个月是黑人历史月 |
[08:52] | Oh yeah, yeah. Thank you… | 哦,是啊,谢谢 |
[08:55] | Superfly. | 大苍蝇 |
[09:00] | What? | 怎么? |
[09:02] | Nothing, it’s just… | 没什么,我只是 |
[09:04] | I’ve never seen you so… | 从没见过你这么…… |
[09:06] | stylin’. | 花哨 |
[09:10] | Just some new clothes, that’s all. | 不过是几件新衣服罢了 |
[09:12] | Gotta get out more, my brother. | 打算再买几身,兄弟 |
[09:25] | You’re having fun, huh? | 你玩得挺开心的,啊? |
[09:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:29] | Judy and I and some of the crew, | 茱迪和我还有一些伙计 |
[09:32] | we’ve been hitting the clubs, that’s all. | 我们在酒吧里玩得不错 就是这样 |
[09:34] | Yeah, you got a crew now. | 你现在有伙计了 |
[09:38] | Word. | 说法而已 |
[09:41] | Okay, I’m gonna go get a ginger ale. | OK,我去拿汽水 |
[09:44] | – A’ight. – Okay. | -好吧 |
[09:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:50] | See, Frank, I told you it was him. | 看,弗兰克,我就说是他 |
[09:53] | We saw your car out front. | 我们在门口看见你的车 |
[09:55] | Your father thought someone else was driving it. | 你爸爸还以为是别人在开 |
[09:58] | Nice suit. | 西装不错 |
[10:00] | Where’s Gladys and the other two pips? | 格拉迪斯和另外两跟管子在哪? |
[10:05] | – All right, Dad. – No, it’s not all right. | -行了,爸爸 -不行 |
[10:08] | What the hell is going on with you? | 你到底见什么鬼了? |
[10:11] | – Frank. – Don’t Frank me. | -弗兰克 -别叫我 |
[10:13] | I’m talking to you on the phone the other day, | 前几天我给你打电话 |
[10:16] | I can’t even understand what the hell you’re saying anymore. | 我甚至都听不懂你在说些什么鬼话 |
[10:21] | What did you call me dog for? | 你为什么叫我狗崽子? |
[10:25] | That’s a nice thing, Dad. You say it to your friends. | 那是种昵称,爸爸 朋友之间才这么说 |
[10:28] | – That means I like you. – Oh yeah? | -那说明我喜欢你 -噢是吗? |
[10:32] | Well, from now on, | 好吧,从现在开始 |
[10:34] | I’m calling you jackass! | 我叫你王八蛋 |
[10:37] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[10:40] | What do you mean? That means he’s great. | 怎么了?那表示他很棒 |
[10:44] | – Hey. – Hey, ugly! | -嘿~! -嘿,丑八怪 |
[10:48] | What? | 什么? |
[10:50] | – What’s that all about? – That’s Robert talk. | -这又是怎么回事? -这是罗伯特式的语言 |
[10:53] | That means you’re good-looking. | 那表示你很帅 |
[10:56] | Hey, good-looking! | 嘿,美女 |
[11:04] | You know, I should have expected this. | 知道吗,我本来还希望你们会很赞同 |
[11:06] | For once I find some people, people I feel comfortable with, | 因为这是我第一次找到 合得来的朋友们 |
[11:09] | and you– y’all want to put salt in my game. | 而你们,你们却只会泼冷水 |
[11:12] | – What?! – Robby, dear! | -什么? -罗比,亲爱的 |
[11:15] | I am not adding salt here. | 我没有泼冷水 |
[11:19] | – I support you 1 ,000%. – Thanks, Ma. | -我百分之1000支持你 -谢谢,妈 |
[11:22] | I’m gonna use the phone. I gotta call Judy. | 我要去打个电话给茱迪 |
[11:25] | You gonna call Judy again? So this is like– | 你又要给茱迪打电话了? 你们是…… |
[11:28] | like a serious thing. | 认真的吗? |
[11:32] | We’re just friends, Ma. | 我们只是朋友,妈 |
[11:34] | But it’s good to know you’re down with it. | 但是我很高兴你不支持这件事 |
[11:39] | You know, I really am down with it. | 我的确快倒下了 |
[11:43] | How about being across the street with it? | 穿过马路回去后再倒如何? |
[11:49] | You gotta talk to him! | 你得去和他谈谈 |
[11:51] | Look, relax, Dad, all right? | 听着,放松,爸爸 |
[11:54] | It’s like when he was eight years old, he wanted to be an astronaut | 还记得他八岁的时候,想当一个宇航员 |
[11:57] | and he wore a pot on his head the whole time. | 他把一个罐子整天套在头上 不肯拿下来 |
[12:00] | – lt’s the same thing. – lt’s fine with me. | -一样的心血来潮罢了 -我倒不觉得什么 |
[12:03] | ‘Cause I happen to have a very open mind. | 因为我思想开明 |
[12:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:07] | Come on, jackass. | 走吧,王八蛋 |
[12:11] | And I mean jackass. | 我的意思就是王八蛋 |
[12:21] | Oh, that is so whack! | 噢,太衰了! |
[12:25] | What? | 什么? |
[12:26] | Tonight, Judy and I were gonna go to this club | 本来,今晚我要和茱迪 还有她的一些朋友 |
[12:29] | to hang out with our peeps and now she tells me | 一起去酒吧放松放松的 刚才她突然告诉我 |
[12:33] | that she wants to go out to dinner, just the two of us. | 她想和我一起吃晚饭 就我们两个 |
[12:35] | – So? – She said she wants it to be just us | -那怎么了? -她说她希望只有我们两个人 |
[12:39] | so we can talk. What does that sound like? | 那样我们可以聊天 这算怎么一回事? |
[12:43] | Well, I don’t know what it’s called in your new world, | 我不清楚,在你的新世界里 这种情形叫什么 |
[12:47] | but we call that a date here in Honkyland. | 但是,在白鬼子的世界里 这叫约会 |
[12:52] | Oh man, I can’t date her. | 哦老天,我不能跟她约会 |
[12:54] | – Sure, you can. – No, she’s my partner! | -你当然可以 -不行,她是我的搭档 |
[12:58] | – So what? – We’ve been on stakeouts, | - 那又怎么样? - 我们每天都呆在一起 |
[13:01] | we’re raided crack houses. | 我们还要一起突围犯罪窝点 |
[13:03] | She’s like my sister. | 她就像我的妹妹 |
[13:05] | All right, so tell her that. | 好吧,告诉她就行了 |
[13:07] | I can’t hurt her. | 我不想伤害她 |
[13:09] | You gotta come with me. | 你和我一起去 |
[13:11] | No way! | 不行! |
[13:13] | Just be in the way, ruin our evening. | 过去坐坐就行了,破坏那种气氛 |
[13:15] | – I’d do it for you. – You’re doing it now! | -我也会这么帮你的 -你现在就在破坏 |
[13:22] | What’s up, J? | 进来如何,J? |
[13:23] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[13:26] | I hope you don’t mind that I brought Raymond along. | 我希望你不介意我带雷蒙德一起来 |
[13:28] | Well, I did think it was going to be just us. | 我还以为只有我们两个 |
[13:31] | Well, see, he’s never had soul food before. | 他从没吃过黑人的特色饭菜 |
[13:33] | When I told him where I was going he begged me to come along | 我告诉他我要来这里时 他求我带他来 |
[13:36] | and he got all up in mine and I couldn’t say no to the brother. | 他死命求我,我实在不忍心拒绝他 |
[13:38] | You know what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
[13:44] | Listen, Ray, I kind of wanted some time with Robert alone. | 听着,雷,我希望和罗伯特独处一会 |
[13:48] | You’re right. Okay, all right, I should go. | 你说得对,很好,我该走了 |
[13:51] | No, no, Ray, you wanted soul food, I’m gonna hook you up. | 不,不,雷,你不是想吃黑人的饭菜吗? 我今天就是让你来吃的啊 |
[13:54] | Okay, what’s with the service around here? | 这里的服务怎么回事? |
[13:56] | I’m gonna find the waiter. | 我去叫招待 |
[13:58] | Don’t, Rob. | 别走,罗比 |
[14:00] | Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo! | 哟~哟~哟 |
[14:11] | I like your brother a lot. | 我很喜欢你哥哥 |
[14:13] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊是啊 |
[14:17] | Hey, biscuits. | 嘿,小饼干 |
[14:22] | One, two, three, four, five– five biscuits. | 5块小饼干 |
[14:28] | We get along great and he’s a great partner, | 我们相处很久了,他是个很棒的搭档 |
[14:31] | but since we’ve been spending so much time together, | 但是自从我们一直一起出去以后 |
[14:34] | I’ve been feeling– | 我开始感觉…… |
[14:36] | – what’s with you? – No, nothing, | -你怎么了? -没事 |
[14:40] | I’m just thinking that– | 我在想…… |
[14:43] | Robert! | 罗伯特! |
[14:57] | All right, listen, I think– | 好吧,听着,我认为…… |
[15:00] | I think Robert just wants to be your friend. | 我认为罗伯特只想和你当朋友 |
[15:03] | He doesn’t want to be my partner anymore? | 他不想再和我搭档了? |
[15:06] | What? No! | 什么?不是的 |
[15:08] | No, no, he loves that. He loves being your partner. | 不不,他喜欢和你搭档 |
[15:10] | He doesn’t want to be your… | 他只是不想当你的…… |
[15:12] | boyfriend. | 男朋友 |
[15:14] | – Boyfriend?! – Yeah. | -男朋友? -是的 |
[15:20] | Boyfriend! | 男朋友! |
[15:24] | You’re taking it very well. | 你调剂得不错 |
[15:27] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友? |
[15:29] | – Where did you get that idea? – From him. | -你怎么会有这种想法的? -罗伯特说的 |
[15:32] | – And where did he get it from? – From you. | -他怎么会有这种想法的? -从你那里得来的 |
[15:34] | You wanted to be alone, you wanted to have a romantic evening | 你希望和他独处 你希望有个浪漫的夜晚 |
[15:37] | and that’s why I’m here. | 所以我被拉来了 |
[15:42] | Oh hey, I’m definitely not into that. | 噢,我可绝没有那种想法 |
[15:46] | Listen, I just wanted to be alone with Robert to tell him– | 我想和他单独在一起,是想要告诉他…… |
[15:50] | see, he’s been hanging out with me and my friends a lot | 他近来和我们处得很近 |
[15:53] | and it’s getting to where he’s acting– | 不过慢慢地,他变得有点…… |
[15:55] | he’s getting to be a little bit too– | 他变得有点太过…… |
[16:00] | – Ethnic? – Yes! | - 种族化? - 是的! |
[16:05] | – He’s trippin’. – Yes! | - 他太过火了 - 是的! |
[16:07] | Yes! | 就是! |
[16:09] | What’s up with that? | 那又怎么样? |
[16:13] | I mean, gosh! | 我是说,太糟了! |
[16:18] | It’s getting weird with my friends. | 我的朋友都觉得怪怪的 |
[16:20] | I want to tell him to chill, but he’s so sensitive! | 我想告诉他别太过火了 但是他很敏感的 |
[16:24] | – He’ll get all mopey. – What mopey? | - 他会很消沉的 - 什么消沉? |
[16:27] | He used to take medication just to get up to mopey. | 他以前还吃药治忧郁症呢 |
[16:32] | Hey, how about you tell him? | 嘿,你来告诉他怎么样? |
[16:34] | No, me? No! I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 不,我?不行! 这肯定不行 |
[16:37] | – lt’ll be better coming from you. – lt won’t be better. | -由你来说比较好 -不可能! |
[16:41] | – Here we go! – Sorry, something came up. I gotta go. | -我来了 -对不起,我临时有点事,先走了 |
[16:44] | No, Judy, please don’t. Stay! | 不,茱迪,别走~ |
[16:47] | Oh, what is happening? | 噢,怎么了? |
[16:51] | – What did you do? – Nothing. | -你说了什么? -没什么 |
[16:54] | – Why did you leave me here? – She was gonna talk. | -你干嘛把我一个人丢在这里? -她不是想谈吗? |
[16:57] | She did talk, and then I had to talk. | 她是想谈,而我不得不和她谈了 |
[17:00] | I hate that! | 我讨厌这样 |
[17:01] | What do you mean, you broke it to her? | 你什么意思?你和她说破了? |
[17:04] | – I tried to– – Man, I should have seen this comin’. | -我本想…… -我早应该料到的 |
[17:09] | She sits next to me every day. | 她每天都坐在我身边 |
[17:11] | It’s bound to happen when you all that. | 这样下去必然是这种结果 |
[17:17] | – See, that’s the problem. – What? | - 瞧,问题就在这儿 - 什么? |
[17:20] | “You all that,” that’s what Judy wanted to talk about. | “你有点过头了” 茱迪想和你说的就是这个 |
[17:23] | – What is? – You! | - 什么? - 你! |
[17:25] | – “All that”! – What?! | - 太过头了! - 什么? |
[17:28] | Judy doesn’t want to go out with you because you’re black! | 茱迪不想再和你出去了 因为你太黑人了 |
[17:40] | Robert, Judy– | 罗伯特,茱迪她…… |
[17:41] | her and her friends, they think that you’re just– | 她和她的朋友,他们觉得你太…… |
[17:44] | you’re putting on some kind of act. | 你太做作了 |
[17:48] | That is so whack! | 真衰~ |
[17:51] | Right there! See? | 就是这样!看到了? |
[17:53] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我说的就是这个 |
[17:55] | We’re ltalian, Robert. | 我们是意大利人,罗伯特 |
[17:58] | Okay? | |
[17:59] | “Whack” means something else to us. | “衰”有别的含义 |
[18:06] | But they were so cool. | 但是他们很酷 |
[18:09] | I mean, right from the beginning, they were totally cool with me. | 我是说,一开始的时候 他们对我都很好 |
[18:12] | I fit right in for once. | 我感觉很对路 |
[18:14] | Of course, they liked you in the beginning | 当然了,他们一开始的时候都很喜欢你 |
[18:16] | ’cause you were just being you. | 因为那是你就是你 |
[18:18] | So how long could that have lasted? | 那能持续多久? |
[18:25] | It’s easy for you, Raymond. You fit in everywhere. | 对你来说很容易,雷蒙德 你到哪都如鱼得水 |
[18:28] | You’re a 40 regular. | 你八面玲珑 |
[18:32] | You know where I had to go for this suit? | 你知道我这套衣服是从哪里买的吗? |
[18:37] | Little Shop of Horrors? | 恐怖小店? |
[18:45] | That’s right, okay, I’m a freak. | 没错,我是个怪胎 |
[18:47] | I was a freak at school, I was a freak in my marriage, | 在学校我是个怪胎 在婚姻里我是个怪胎 |
[18:50] | I’m a freak in my own family. | 在家里我也是个怪胎 |
[18:53] | You’re super-freaky. | 你是个超级大怪胎 |
[18:56] | – All right, Raymond. – I’m kidding, I’m kidding! | -好啊,雷蒙德 -我开玩笑的 |
[19:00] | I’m kidding. I’m joking. You’re not a freak. | 开玩笑的,你不是什么怪胎 |
[19:02] | The only place I’m not is on the job. | 只有在工作时我才是正常人 |
[19:05] | I should never take off my uniform. | 我永远都不该脱下警服 |
[19:09] | How long have you and Judy been partners? | 你和茱迪搭档多久了? |
[19:11] | I don’t know, six years. | 不清楚,大概6年 |
[19:13] | For six years you drive around, all you talk about is cop stuff? | 六年里你们一起工作,谈得都是警局的事? |
[19:16] | No, we talk about everything. | 不,我们无话不谈 |
[19:18] | Right, right, and that guy who talks about everything, | 对了,那个无话不谈的人 |
[19:21] | that’s her friend. Not some cop, you! | 是她的朋友,不是什么警察 那就是你 |
[19:25] | Just you. | 只是你 |
[19:26] | You were doing fine with her until you thought you had to– | 你和她相处得很好 直到你…… |
[19:38] | I guess that’s true. | 这倒是实话 |
[19:41] | I speak the truth, homeslice. | 我向来说实话 |
[19:47] | So I don’t fit in, right? | 看来我不适合他们 |
[19:50] | Who fits in? | 谁适合谁啊 |
[19:53] | So what do you want to do? Should we go home? | 你接下来想干嘛? 回家吗? |
[19:55] | No, we’re here. Let’s eat. | 不,既然在这儿了 就叫东西吃 |
[19:57] | Right. | 对极了 |
[19:59] | Home? The helI’s wrong with me?! | 回家?我脑子进水了 |
[20:02] | We’re out, we’re out! Let’s eat! | 我们出来了,叫东西吃 |
[20:05] | Home, I said. | 回家 |
[20:11] | You know who are an interesting people? | 你知道哪种人最有趣吗? |
[20:15] | The Hasidic Jews. | 哈似迪克犹太人 |
[20:17] | No, Robert. | 别,罗伯特 |
[20:20] | What, a person can’t make an observation? | 怎么,难道连想法都不能谈谈了? 谢谢观赏 |