时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What is it? What happened? | 怎么回事? 发生什么事了? |
[00:04] | It just never stops with your father. | 你爸这下该没完没了了 |
[00:06] | What’d he do? | 他怎么了? |
[00:08] | He was voted Man of the Year. | 他被评选为“年度先生”了 |
[00:11] | Man of the Year? | 年度先生? |
[00:13] | What has happened to “Time” magazine? | 《时代》杂志发什么神经了? |
[00:17] | No, no. At his lodge. | 不,是在他的俱乐部里 |
[00:20] | What has happened to his lodge? | 他的俱乐部发什么神经了? |
[00:24] | Oh, they’re so stupid. | 噢,他们傻得要命 |
[00:26] | Women aren’t even allowed near the place. | 甚至不允许女士接近 |
[00:28] | Until they want one of us to arrange a tribute or something. | 除非他们想要有人给他们筹办一场赞礼 |
[00:32] | – Tribute? – Yeah. | -赞礼? -是的 |
[00:33] | – And we gotta go? – Mm-hm. | -要我们来做? -唔~ |
[00:36] | I got dibs on I’m sick that night. | 那天我会生病 |
[00:39] | You do some cop overtime at work– | 你就说要加班 |
[00:42] | monkey on a bus somewhere, yeah. | 就说猴子跑到公交车上了什么的 |
[00:47] | No, no. I want to go. | 不,我倒是想去 |
[00:50] | It’s an honor to be son of Man of the Year. | 作为年度先生的儿子 是很光荣的一件事 |
[00:53] | I don’t even want to be brother of guy | 我甚至连 |
[00:56] | who wants to be son of Man of the Year. | 当年度先生的儿子的弟弟都不想 |
[00:59] | No, Robert has the right attitude. | 罗伯特的态度是对的 |
[01:01] | This is a big deal for your father. | 这对你爸爸是件大事 |
[01:03] | And I want nothing to do with it. | 但我什么都不想做 |
[01:06] | What do you mean? Thought you had to organize the whole thing. | 你什么意思?我以为 你会操办整件事 |
[01:09] | – Oh, no! – Oh, yes. | -噢,不! -噢,是的 |
[01:12] | You two are gonna do this. Your father’s very excited. | 你们两个来操办 你爸爸为此很兴奋呢 |
[01:15] | He’s already bothering me about it. | 他早就开始为此烦我了 |
[01:17] | Dad knows about this? | 爸爸已经知道了? |
[01:19] | They don’t surprise the Man of the Year anymore. | 现在评选年度先生已经不是什么秘密了 |
[01:21] | That’s how they lost the last Man of the Year. | 所以他们才失去了上一届年度先生 |
[01:25] | Come on, cubby, we’ll do it together. | 来吧,小家伙 我们一起来办 |
[01:28] | It will be nice for Dad. What do we have to do, Mom? | 爸爸一定会很高兴的 我们该做些什么?妈妈 |
[01:30] | – Come on, you tell me. – Okay. | -你教教我 -好的 |
[01:32] | The guy said something about a presentation | 那个人做了报告 |
[01:35] | – or some prepared remarks. – What guy? | -还有些事先准备好的演说 -哪个人? |
[01:38] | I don’t know. The Grand High ldiot. | 我不清楚 高级白痴~ |
[01:41] | All right, Raymond, sit down, you’re doing this. | 雷蒙德,坐下 你们来办 |
[01:43] | – You could do a song. – Yeah. | -你们可以作首歌 -是啊 |
[01:46] | You know that one number I’ve always loved? | 还记得我很喜欢的那首吗? |
[01:48] | From “South Pacific” where the guy wears | “南太平洋” 那些家伙穿着 |
[01:50] | the grass skirt and the coconut bra? | 草裙和椰子壳胸罩 |
[01:53] | Yeah! | 是哦~ |
[01:58] | What do you do in that apartment? | 你平时在家里都干些什么啊! |
[02:12] | Hello, family. | 早上好,家人们 |
[02:15] | I believe you’re in the Chair of the Year. | 我看你是“年度椅子先生” |
[02:19] | Congratulations, Dad! I think it’s great! | 祝贺你,爸爸! 真了不起! |
[02:21] | Thank you. But you know… | 谢谢,你们要知道 |
[02:25] | I’m just a simple man who tried to make a difference. | 我只不过是个 想努力超越自己的普通人 |
[02:30] | I still put my pants on one leg at a time. | 我和你们一样 一次也只能穿一条裤子 |
[02:33] | Yeah, and when can we look forward to that? | 是吗?我们什么时候才能盼到那个时候? |
[02:41] | Hey, nice pool. What a great hang-out. | 嘿,这池子不错啊 是个放松的好地方 |
[02:43] | – Let’s talk to this guy over here. – Excuse me, sir. | -跟他们谈吧 -打扰一下,先生 |
[02:46] | – Could we talk to you for a second? – Sure. | -能跟你谈谈吗? -当然 |
[02:51] | Uh, we’d like to ask you some questions about Frank Barone. | 呃,我们想问你一些关于弗兰克・巴龙的问题 |
[02:53] | Shoot. | 开始吧 |
[02:59] | Number one: | 第一个问题: |
[03:02] | Why aren’t you wearing a bathing suit? | 你为什么不穿衣服? |
[03:17] | It’s obviously lodge policy. | 显然这是俱乐部的规定 |
[03:20] | It’s tradition. | 这是这里的传统 |
[03:22] | – Maybe we shouldn’t film in here? – No, no, it’s fine. | -或许我们不该在这里摄像 -不,没关系 |
[03:24] | I’ll tell you what, I’m gonna set up right here. | 我要开始了 |
[03:27] | State your name and Raymond here is gonna interview you, all right? | 先做一下自我介绍 雷蒙德会采访你,知道了吗? |
[03:30] | No, listen. I don’t want to interview. | 不,我不想采访 |
[03:32] | Let me hold the camera. | 我来拿摄像机 |
[03:34] | Come on, Ray. Can’t you see the guy’s getting cold? | 快点,雷 你没看见他越来越冷了吗? |
[03:52] | All right. Here we go. | 好吧 |
[03:54] | Uh, I don’t know. Action! | 呃,开拍! |
[03:59] | All right, I’m here with, uh… | 好吧,我现在和…… |
[04:04] | I’m here with, what’d you say your name was? | 我和…… 你刚说你叫什么名字? |
[04:06] | Abe Warchizer. But everybody calls me Bullethead. | 艾伯・沃奇则 但是人们都叫我子弹头 |
[04:09] | All right… | 好吧…… |
[04:11] | Bullethead, uh… | 子弹头,呃…… |
[04:13] | just tell us why you like Frank Barone? | 告诉我们你为什么喜欢弗兰克・巴龙? |
[04:16] | I don’t like Frank Barone. | 我不喜欢弗兰克・巴龙 |
[04:23] | Okay. | |
[04:25] | Can I get back in the pool now? | 我现在能到池子里去了吗? |
[04:26] | Yeah, please. | 好吧 |
[04:33] | That’s gotta hurt. | 那一定会伤到他的 |
[04:39] | Jeez, he doesn’t like Dad. | 该死,他不喜欢爸爸 |
[04:42] | You’re worried about what Bullethead thinks? Excuse me, sir. | 你担心子弹头说的话吗? 打扰了,先生 |
[04:45] | – You know Frank Barone, right? – What of it? | -你认识弗兰克・巴龙吗? -那又怎样? |
[04:47] | We’re doing a tribute. You guys elected him Man of the Year. | 我们在准备赞礼 你们推举他为年度先生 |
[04:50] | We’re down to him? | 我们选了他? |
[04:56] | Maybe these guys don’t know Dad so well. | 也许这些人并不十分了解爸爸 |
[04:58] | Yeah, maybe they do. | 不,也许他们很了解 |
[05:01] | Hey look! There’s his friends from poker. | 嘿看啊,那是他的牌友 |
[05:03] | Hey Garvin, Stan! | 嘿,盖文,斯坦! |
[05:05] | Hey, Robert! | 嘿,罗伯特 |
[05:07] | Hey, Ray’s here! | 嘿,雷也在这! |
[05:10] | Hey, Garvin, hi. How are you? Hi, Stan. | 嘿,盖文,你好吗? 嘿,斯坦 |
[05:13] | Hey, Ray, what’s going on with the video? | 嘿,雷,你们要拍什么录像? |
[05:16] | Well, it’s for Dad’s tribute. | 给爸爸准备赞礼 |
[05:18] | This is perfect. You guys can do it together, okay? | 好极了,你们一起来,OK? |
[05:21] | Ready, Ray? And action! | 准备好了?雷 开拍! |
[05:23] | It’s rolling? | 开始转了? |
[05:25] | Yeah, okay, all right. We’re here with Garvin– | 是啊,我们现在和盖文…… |
[05:28] | Hey, Frank! You owe me 50 bucks! | 嘿,弗兰克! 你还欠我50块钱! |
[05:30] | You gave me your word! I ain’t heard from you since! | 你答应还我的! 但到现在还没还! |
[05:34] | You’ve been ducking me for a year and a half! You hear me?! | 你躲了我1年半了!听到了吗? |
[05:37] | 50 bucks is nothing! | 50块钱还是小事! |
[05:39] | How about the dent you put in my car! | 你还把我的车撞了一个坑! |
[05:41] | You told me it wasn’t you! | 还说那不是你干的! |
[05:43] | I have eyewitnesses! And I have a bill! | 但我有目击证人! 我还有帐单! |
[05:46] | I wish I had pockets ’cause I’d carry it with me! | 要是我现在有口袋就好了 我一定会随身带着的! |
[05:50] | Wait right here! | 等着瞧! |
[05:52] | You’re a liar! | 你这个骗子! |
[05:54] | A liar! You hear me? | 骗子!听到了吗? |
[05:56] | Liar! | 骗子! |
[05:58] | Thank you. | Thank you. 谢谢,谢谢 |
[06:01] | Hey Ray, it’s really nice to see you again, you know? | 嘿雷,很高兴再见到你! |
[06:04] | Take care there, buddy! | 保重,朋友! |
[06:06] | Hey, say hi to your mom! | 向你妈妈问好! |
[06:12] | What are we going to do? | 我们怎么办? |
[06:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:16] | Maybe we can piece something together in editing, you know? | 也许我们可以把一些片段剪辑一下 |
[06:19] | Excuse me, guys. Just start rolling. | 打扰一下,先生们 现在正式开拍 |
[06:21] | Hi, uh, we just want to ask a few questions if you don’t mind. | 嗨,请允许我们问几个问题 |
[06:25] | Uh… | 呃…… |
[06:27] | how do you feel about… | 你们觉得…… |
[06:29] | chocolate? | 巧克力怎么样? |
[06:41] | – Really good. – My favorite. | -太棒了! -我的最爱 |
[06:43] | Delicious. Always delicious. | 很美味,总是很美味! |
[06:47] | – Sure, I like– – Frank Barone. | -当然,我很喜欢…… -弗兰克・巴龙 |
[06:49] | – I can’t get enough. – lt’s my favorite. | -永远都不嫌多 -这是我的最爱 |
[06:52] | Mmm-mm-mm. | 唔~~~ |
[06:55] | – My wife goes nuts for– – Frank Barone. | -我的妻子也很喜欢…… -弗兰克・巴龙 |
[06:58] | A wonderful gift. | 天赐的礼物! |
[07:00] | – Who doesn’t like– – Frank Barone. | -谁会不喜欢…… -弗兰克・巴龙 |
[07:03] | Mmm-mm-mm. | 唔~唔~ |
[07:07] | – Come on, Dad. What are you doing? – That was a tribute? | -爸爸,怎么了? -这算什么颁奖礼? |
[07:10] | – What, you didn’t like it? – lt was stupid! | -怎么?你不喜欢? -傻死了 |
[07:13] | And it was so short! | 而且太短了 |
[07:15] | Yeah, well, we kinda went with a fast | 我们用的是那种…… |
[07:17] | MTv kind of editing. | 快速MTV的剪辑手法 |
[07:19] | Well I didn’t get it! | 我不喜欢 |
[07:21] | And what’s with Correlli saying he likes me hot with marshmallows? | 还有科莱利说他喜欢我裹着糖粉热呼呼的 是什么意思? |
[07:32] | – I told you to get rid of that! – lt was cute! | -我叫你把那一段剪掉的! -但我觉得很可爱! |
[07:35] | Frank, what are you doing? | 弗兰克,你在干什么啊? |
[07:36] | Come on, we’re going home. | 走吧,我们回家 |
[07:38] | What are you talking about? This is your big night! | 你说什么呢?今天是你的大日子 |
[07:40] | It’s not so big anymore. Let’s go. | 已经不是什么大日子了,走吧 |
[07:43] | You didn’t even finish your steak. | 你连牛排都没吃完 |
[07:45] | I’m not hungry! | 我不饿! |
[07:56] | Should’ve dressed like broads! | 我们真应该打扮成小妞的! |
[08:13] | Would you stop? | 别这个样子! |
[08:15] | The boys did nothing wrong. | 孩子们没做错什么 |
[08:17] | You wanted them to make you a tribute, they made you a tribute. | 你不是想要他们给你准备一个赞礼吗? 他们准备了! |
[08:20] | I can’t wait for my eulogy! | 我等不及要听我的颂词了! |
[08:27] | You still don’t walk out on an evening your sons planned for you. | 你真不该就那样离开 那是孩子们特意为你准备的夜晚 |
[08:30] | Tom Trevonyak got a tribute that lasted 37 minutes! | 汤姆・崔凡雅克的赞礼有37分钟! |
[08:34] | The guys made a whole video on his life | 他们把他的整个人生都拍了进去 |
[08:37] | with big speeches and laughs and how much they love him. | 盛大的演说,温馨的笑声 表达他们有多爱他 |
[08:41] | And they did a big, wonderful music thing | 他们还录了一段精彩的舞蹈 |
[08:43] | where they all dressed up like broads. | 每个人都打扮得像个小妞 |
[08:47] | Well Robbie was ready to dress up. | 罗比本来也打算那么穿的 |
[08:50] | That stunk, what they did! All right? | 糟透了!他们做得糟透了! |
[08:53] | I know a tribute! | 我知道赞礼应该是怎样的! |
[08:55] | They’re not welcomed in this house anymore! | 这个家不再欢迎他们了 |
[08:57] | – Oh, really? – That’s correct! | -真的吗? -没错 |
[08:59] | – So they let you down? – Yes! | -这么说他们让你失望了? -是的 |
[09:02] | – What about your buddies at the lodge? – What about them! | -那你那些俱乐部的朋友呢? -他们怎么了? |
[09:06] | Don’t you think if they had said something great | 你怎么不想想 如果他们说了你很多好话 |
[09:08] | that Raymond and Robbie would have put it in? | 雷蒙德和罗比怎么可能不拍下来? |
[09:10] | Isn’t that what’s really bothering you? | 这才是真正让你烦恼的吧? |
[09:28] | & I’ve got pickles for toes & | “用泡菜做成脚趾” |
[09:30] | & And a rutabaga nose… & | “芥菜做成鼻子……” |
[09:33] | Frank, what are you doing? | 弗兰克,你在干嘛? |
[09:35] | I’m watching. | 看电视 |
[09:37] | & Sassafras hair and a melon under there… & | “樟树叶子做头发,再把甜瓜放在……: |
[09:40] | Come on. Shut that off, please. | 把它关掉 |
[09:42] | Quiet! I can’t hear. | 安静,我听不见了 |
[09:46] | Would you shut it, Frank? | 你关不关,弗兰克? |
[09:48] | & I’m the veggie wedge man and you can eat me, try my hand. & | “我是个蔬菜人,你可以把我吃掉。 尝尝我的手……” |
[09:55] | Stupid crap! | 蠢玩意~ |
[10:03] | You know what? I’m quitting that lodge. | 知道吗?我打算退出那个俱乐部 |
[10:05] | – Good. – What do you mean, good? | -太好了 -你说太好了是什么意思? |
[10:07] | It’s a stupid lodge. | 那是个白痴俱乐部 |
[10:11] | It’s full of crotchety old men who think | 里面都是些脑筋秀逗的老头 |
[10:13] | the greatest luxury in life is sweating naked and coughing. | 认为人生最大的享受就是 赤身裸体地流汗和咳嗽 |
[10:22] | And all you ever do is complain about them. | 而你总是一味地抱怨他们 |
[10:25] | Well why didn’t you say something before? | 你以前怎么不说? |
[10:27] | It gets you out of the house. | 因为那会让你滚远些 |
[10:35] | Come on. Let’s go to bed. | 走吧,睡觉去 |
[10:39] | – Hey. – What? | -嘿 -什么? |
[10:43] | What– what would you say? | 你……你会说什么? |
[10:47] | What? | 什么? |
[10:51] | What would you say in a tribute? | 你会在赞礼里说什么? |
[10:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[10:58] | What would you say in a tribute to me? | 你会在我的赞礼里说什么? |
[11:01] | Well, I don’t know, Frank. | 我不知道,弗兰克 |
[11:04] | They didn’t ask me. | 他们没问过我 |
[11:07] | Okay. | |
[11:16] | I would say… | 我会说…… |
[11:18] | he’s been my husband for 42 years. | 他是我结婚42年的丈夫 |
[11:21] | That we have two wonderful boys together | 我们有两个棒儿子 |
[11:24] | and three beautiful grandchildren. | 还有三个漂亮的孙子 |
[11:27] | Isn’t that right? | 不是吗? |
[11:29] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[11:36] | Let me finish. | 还没说完呢 |
[11:40] | And that he’s always been there for us | 他一直陪伴在我们身边 |
[11:42] | and been a good provider. | 支持着我们 |
[11:44] | And that even though we squabble every now and then, | 尽管我们时不时地争吵 |
[11:47] | I know that… | 我知道 |
[11:49] | he’s the one for me. | 他就是我要的那个人 |
[11:51] | And whatever I did to deserve him, I’ll live with. | 尽管有很多不爽,但我会忍着的 |
[11:57] | I like that! With the humor, yeah. | 说得好!我喜欢这种幽默 |
[12:04] | Now, can I ask you something? | 现在,我能问你几个问题吗? |
[12:09] | – Come on, let’s go to bed. – No, no, come on, Frank! | -走吧,我们该睡觉了 -不,不。别这样,弗兰克 |
[12:13] | We were talking! | 我们在聊天! |
[12:14] | – I’m tired. I’m going to bed. – Oh, sure! | -我累了,我要去睡觉 -噢,当然了 |
[12:16] | Now you got what you needed from me and now you’re going to sleep. | 你从我这儿得到了你想要的 现在要去睡觉了 |
[12:19] | What else is new? | 已经不是新鲜事了 |
[12:27] | What do you want? | 你到底想干嘛? |
[12:29] | I want to have a conversation, Frank. | 我想和你沟通,弗兰克 |
[12:34] | I want to talk to you. | 我想和你说说话 |
[12:36] | isthat asking so much? | 这个要求过分吗? |
[12:38] | I know where this is going. | 我就知道会这样 |
[12:41] | Here, here. | 到这里来 |
[12:43] | Sit down here, please. | 坐下 |
[12:46] | How much talking can a guy take? | 一个男人究竟能承受多少“沟通”? |
[12:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:50] | Now… | 现在…… |
[12:54] | What would your tribute for me be? | 要是你,会怎么赞颂我呢? |
[13:02] | – Well? – This is stupid. | -嗯? -这太傻了吧? |
[13:04] | It wasn’t stupid when you just asked me! | 你刚才问我的时候怎么不觉得傻? |
[13:07] | Yes it was! I know realize how stupid it was! | 我现在意识到傻了 |
[13:10] | Well I gave you a very lovely and generous answer, didn’t l? | 我刚才给了你一个中听的、慷慨的回答 是不是? |
[13:14] | Well didn’t l? | 不是吗? |
[13:17] | All right! | 好吧 |
[13:29] | What are you getting ready for? | 你在等什么啊? |
[13:32] | I’m not anointing you here. | 我又不是给你洗礼 |
[13:34] | Well, it isn’t every day you say nice things about me. | 你可是难得对我说几句好话的 |
[13:38] | Well it’s not every day that you force me! | 那是因为你难得强迫我说 |
[13:40] | Oh, stop it, Frank! | 噢,别这样!弗兰克 |
[13:42] | Come on! What were you going to say? | 快点啊,你会说什么? |
[13:44] | – Sometimes you spit when you talk. – Oh, that’s it!! | - 你说话唾沫星子乱溅! - 噢,够了! |
[13:47] | – That’s it! – Hey, what did I say! Come on! | -够了! -嘿,我说什么了? |
[13:50] | You’re the one for me! | 你是我最需要的人 |
[13:52] | You want to know why people don’t love you, Frank? | 你想知道为什么人们不喜欢你吗? 弗兰克 |
[13:55] | You want to know? You offer them nothing. That’s right. | 你想知道吗? 因为你什么都不肯付出 |
[13:58] | You have to give love, Frank, to get it. | 你得付出爱,弗兰克,才能得到爱 |
[14:00] | And you have never ever been willing to do that! | 但你从不愿付出 |
[14:03] | You just take and take and take | 你只是一味地索取、索取 |
[14:05] | and expect everybody to accept your obnoxious | 还期望每个人都忍受你的可恶 |
[14:08] | horse’s ass of a personality! | 就像茅坑里的石头! |
[14:10] | And everybody has to put up with it because it’s you! | 每个人都得容忍你 |
[14:16] | You know what the sad part is? | 你知道最悲哀的是什么吗? |
[14:18] | You are surrounded by family who happen to love you anyway. | 你的身边是一群爱你的家人 |
[14:21] | And you push them away. | 而你却把他们推得远远的 |
[14:23] | You push us all away. | 你把我们都推得远远的 |
[14:27] | You don’t have to push anymore. | 但从今以后,不再需要了 |
[14:44] | You’re not gonna talk to me about this? | 你真不打算和我谈了? |
[14:47] | Frank?! | 弗兰克?! |
[14:51] | This is not a marriage, Frank! | 婚姻不应该是这样的 弗兰克 |
[14:53] | A marriage is two people sharing things, talking! | 婚姻应该是两个人分担、交流! |
[14:57] | And if they have a problem, they talk about it! | 假如出现了问题,应该好好沟通! |
[15:00] | You don’t just sit there and wait for the other one to go away! | 你不能坐在那里,面无表情地看着 你的妻子离去 |
[15:19] | Anything you’ll find anywhere else. | 你能在任何地方找到的东西…… |
[15:21] | Did someone say sandwiches? | 刚才谁说三明治? |
[15:24] | Yes! | 我! |
[15:30] | Oh. | 噢! |
[16:14] | We’re gonna talk about this. | 我们得谈谈! |
[16:24] | Oh crap! | 噢,他妈的~! |
[16:32] | – Jeez! – Oh, stop it, Frank! | - 我的妈呀! - 别这样,弗兰克 |
[16:34] | A guy wants to go to bed, he gets attacked by a kabuki. | 某人想睡觉,却被艺妓袭击了 |
[16:38] | Oh, stop it! | 够了! |
[16:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:42] | Now you talk to me. | 现在说吧 |
[16:46] | All right. Look, l, uh… | 好吧,听着 我…… |
[16:48] | know the boys did their best. I know, uh… | 知道孩子们已经尽力了 我知道,呃…… |
[16:50] | it’s my own stupid fault people aren’t crazy about me | 人们不喜欢我,是我自己的过错 |
[16:54] | and I’m sorry to everybody. | 我对大家很抱歉 |
[16:58] | You’re just saying that so I’ll leave you alone. | 你那么说是为了敷衍我吧? |
[17:07] | You still can’t think of anything nice to say about me? | 你就不能对我说几句中听的话么? |
[17:16] | How about I sleep on it? | 我枕着它睡觉怎么样? |
[17:20] | It’s all jokes. | 真是可笑! |
[18:08] | Frank, what are you doing? No, no, I need that. | 弗兰克,你在干什么? 别,我有用的 |
[18:11] | Frank! | 弗兰克! |
[18:12] | Fr– | 弗兰…… |
[18:29] | I like you better without the crap on your face. | 我比较喜欢你脸上没有这些破玩意儿 |
[18:38] | Okay? | |
[18:42] | You should try and say something like that to me every day. | 你应该试着每天都对我说一些像这样的话 |
[18:48] | I’ll try. | 我会试的 |
[18:53] | Hey, uh– | 嘿,呃…… |
[18:56] | What? | 什么? |
[18:58] | Well, I am Man of the Year. | 我是年度先生 |
[19:00] | Yes, you are. | 没错,你就是的 |
[19:05] | And I’m looking to move up from Man Once a Year. | 我现在要努力摆脱“年度一次先生” |
[19:11] | See? With the humor. | 瞧?幽默吧? |
[19:17] | Want to go to bed? | 想不想去睡了? |
[19:20] | I just, uh– | 我还…… |
[19:22] | Oh, honey, what? | 亲爱的,怎么了? |
[19:25] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你什么都没做错 |
[19:27] | I liked that tribute. | 我喜欢那个短片 |
[19:30] | Made me hungry. | 让我胃口大开 |
[19:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:34] | Maybe I should apologize. | 也许我应该道歉的 |
[19:36] | l– you know what? | 知道吗? |
[19:38] | We’ll all feel better if I just call. | 我打个电话过去,感觉会好很多的 |
[19:46] | – What, are they not home? – I don’t know. | -他们不在家? -不知道 |
[19:49] | Nobody’s answering. Hello! Yeah, Dad? | 没人接…… 哈喽,爸爸? |
[19:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[19:54] | Yeah. No, I just– | 不,我只是…… |
[19:57] | I wanna– about the tribute. | 我想说……关于那个赞礼 |
[19:59] | – Do you know what time it is?! – All right! Okay! | -你知道现在是几点了吗? -好吧!OK |
[20:01] | I just– I didn’t– all right, okay, sorry. | 我只是……我…… 好吧,好吧。对不起 |
[20:11] | What’s he calling now for? | 他现在打来干什么? |
[20:13] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:16] | You know, sometimes I wish they didn’t live across the street. | 有时候我真希望他们不住在街对面 谢谢观赏 |