时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | All right, let’s get going. | 好了,我们出发 |
[00:04] | Hello, Raymond. Your father’s ruined everything. | 哈喽,雷蒙德! 你爸爸把一切都搞黄了 |
[00:06] | What? What happened to you? | 怎么了?发生什么事了? |
[00:08] | I was bringing the suitcases down. | 我想把旅行箱拿下来 |
[00:10] | The bum knee popped out again. | 这没用的膝盖又崴了 |
[00:12] | You’re so clumsy. | 你真是笨手笨脚的 |
[00:14] | That’s the thanks I get for blowing my knee out in Korea | 都是拜朝鲜战争所赐 |
[00:17] | making the world safe for your mother. | 为了保卫你母亲生活的世界 |
[00:21] | You told me you slipped off a massage table in Tokyo. | 你告诉我是因为从东京的 一个按摩床上摔下来 |
[00:26] | Nevertheless. | 差不多啦 |
[00:28] | What about the cruise now? | 那旅行怎么办? |
[00:30] | Okay. Well, thanks. | OK,谢谢 |
[00:32] | Mom and Dad are screwed. | 爸爸和妈妈搞砸了 |
[00:36] | Can’t reschedule, and we can’t get our money back. | 不能重排日程,也不能退款 |
[00:39] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[00:40] | Because the discount package you made us get them | 因为你买的这个优惠套餐 |
[00:43] | does not permit changes. | 不允许更改行程 |
[00:45] | Oh, we can’t go. You happy now, Tiny Tim? | 噢,我们去不成了 你现在开心了,小提姆 |
[00:50] | – I’ll go, I’ll go. – No, no. | -我去,我去 -不行 |
[00:53] | I’ll go. I’m going. | 我去,我会去的 |
[00:55] | No, Dad! | 不行,爸爸 |
[00:57] | Ma, you could go by yourself. | 妈,你可以自己去 |
[00:59] | Call one of your friends. Call Lee. | 叫上你的朋友,莉 |
[01:01] | Lee can’t go. Stan’s cousin, | 莉去不了,斯坦的表哥 |
[01:03] | the diabetic, is visiting from Arizona. | 那个有糖尿病的 从亚利桑那来看他们了 |
[01:06] | You could always go by yourself. | 你自己一个人去也行啊 |
[01:08] | – No. – Yes. We got it for your birthday. | -不了 -去吧,这可是我们送你的生日礼物 |
[01:11] | I know, dear. And for once you got us a very nice gift. | 我知道,亲爱的 你难得送我们一份像样的生日礼物 |
[01:16] | Come on, Ma, you never do anything like this. | 别这样,妈 你以前从没去过 |
[01:19] | You bought all that cruisewear, huh? | 你把旅行着装都买好了,不是吗? |
[01:21] | Where you gonna wear that? Around the tub? | 难道你打算在浴缸里穿吗? |
[01:23] | Not for me. I couldn’t bear to go alone. | 还是算了吧,我不喜欢一个人去 |
[01:26] | Ma, this is a deluxe weekend cruise in Bermuda. | 妈,这可是一次 百慕大豪华周末之旅 |
[01:29] | This is once in a lifetime. This is non-refundable. | 一生就只有一次 而且不能退款的 |
[01:34] | I’m sorry. lt was a lovely gesture really. | 对不起,你的好意我心领了 |
[01:38] | And we want to pay you back for the whole thing. | 我们会补偿你的损失的 |
[01:40] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[01:42] | No, Ma, you wanna go. I want you to go. Come on. | 不,妈妈,你想去的 我也希望你去 |
[01:46] | What’s it gonna take to get you just go? | 要怎样你才肯去? |
[01:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:57] | No. Ma, look– Debra would never let me do that. | 不行,妈妈 黛博拉不会同意的 |
[02:01] | Now that would be a real present. | 那样才算是真正的礼物 |
[02:04] | Ma, I would love to go but– | 妈,我也希望能去,但是…… |
[02:07] | that wouldn’t be fair to Robert. | 那样对罗伯特不公平 |
[02:10] | No, no. I don’t mind. | 不,我不介意 |
[02:13] | I think it’s fair. ln fact, it’s more than fair. | 我觉得很公平 事实上,再公平不过了 |
[02:17] | It’s funny. | 简直是有趣 |
[02:19] | Then, Robert, you can stay home and take care of your father. | 那么,罗伯特 你就呆在家里照顾爸爸 |
[02:25] | Also funny. | 也很有趣 |
[02:28] | Oh, Raymond! | 噢,雷蒙德 |
[02:34] | This day started out so good. | 今天一大早就走运啊 |
[02:43] | Oh, look how cute this is. | 噢,看这多可爱 |
[02:47] | This is the deluxe package? | 这就是高级套餐?? |
[02:50] | All right, look. I want to get mad | 好吧,我要发疯了 |
[02:53] | but I don’t think I can fit another emotion in here. | 不过我恐怕这里塞不下另一种情绪了 |
[02:57] | Oh. | 噢 |
[02:59] | I’m gonna bring Debra back one of these shower-caps | 我要把这浴帽带一个回去 送给黛博拉 |
[03:02] | to thank her for letting me have you for the weekend. | 谢谢她让你和我一起过周末 |
[03:06] | Yeah, the one thing she lets me do. | 是啊,她唯一肯让我做的事 |
[03:10] | Oh, look how adorable this little toilet is. | 哦,看这个小马桶多可爱啊 |
[03:14] | Oh, that’s great. They stuff you full of food | 噢,太棒了 他们把你喂得饱饱的 |
[03:17] | then they give you baby’s first potty. | 再给你一个婴儿用的小痰盂 |
[03:21] | Come on, let’s just get the hell out of here. | 走吧,离开这鬼地方 |
[03:23] | – Single file! – No, no, no. | -一个一个走 -不,不 |
[03:25] | We’re gonna have a wonderful time. | 我们一定会过得很愉快的 |
[03:27] | Yeah? How do you figure? | 是吗?你怎么知道? |
[03:30] | Well, for one thing, we’re gonna spend | 至少,我们可以 |
[03:32] | the whole weekend together. | 整个周末都呆在一起 |
[03:34] | We can talk. | 我们可以聊天 |
[03:36] | You and me, just talk. | 只有你和我,促膝谈心 |
[03:45] | Oh, Raymond, thank you for this lovely trip. | 噢,雷蒙德 谢谢你给我这次愉快的旅行 |
[03:49] | Knock, knock. Oh, hi. | 打扰一下 噢,嗨 |
[03:51] | Welcome to the Star Princess. | 欢迎来到公主星号 |
[03:53] | I’m your social director, Ted. | 我是你们的区域经理,泰德 |
[03:55] | Just a list of some of the super activities we’ve got going on. | 这是我们安排的节目单 |
[03:59] | Oh God, activities. | 噢上帝,节目 |
[04:01] | Whoo, I’ve always wanted to do shuffleboard. | 噢,我喜欢推盘游戏 |
[04:04] | And bingo and candlemaking. | 还有宾果游戏,还有做蜡烛 |
[04:07] | Oh good. Skeet shooting. | 太好了,射飞碟 |
[04:09] | I’d like to sign up as skeet. | 我想报名当飞碟 |
[04:18] | This– this is our first trip. | 这是我们的第一次旅行 |
[04:21] | Oh, well then, sir, | 噢,这样嘛,先生 |
[04:24] | may I recommend the deck by moonlight? | 我向你推荐浪漫的甲板月夜 |
[04:26] | You and your lady might enjoy the gorgeous– | 你和你的女士一定会喜欢…… |
[04:29] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Lady? Whoa! | 哇噢~哇噢~ 女士?哇噢! |
[04:31] | This is not my lady, okay? This is my mother. | 这不是我的女士,OK? 这是我妈妈 |
[04:34] | Oh, sure, sure, sure. | 噢,当然 |
[04:36] | Mother. Done. | 妈妈。我了解。 |
[04:39] | She really is my mother. Tell him you’re my mother. | 她真的是我妈妈 告诉他你是我妈妈 |
[04:42] | Oh, honey, look. Origami! | 噢,看哪 手工折纸 |
[04:44] | What did you write there? I’m telling you the truth. | 你写什么呢?我说的是真的 |
[04:47] | It doesn’t really matter. We’re at sea. | 没什么大不了的 这可是在海上 |
[04:49] | You have a grand time, you two. | 祝你们过得愉快。 你们两个 |
[05:00] | Lunch! | 午饭来啦! |
[05:02] | It’s about time. I’m starved. | 来得正好,我饿坏了 |
[05:04] | What? | 怎么回事? |
[05:12] | You– you’re not limping. | 你……你没瘸 |
[05:14] | Oh yeah. Uh– | 哦,是的 呃…… |
[05:17] | It’s a miracle. | 这真是奇迹啊 |
[05:21] | – Dad? – Honest. | -爸爸? -实话告诉你 |
[05:23] | I was watching one of those religious channels. | 我正在看一个宗教频道 |
[05:25] | I pledged five bucks. Praise the Lord! | 我捐了5块钱,感谢上帝 |
[05:31] | You faker! | 你装的! |
[05:34] | The moaning and groaning and flopping on the couch. | 躺在沙发上哼哼唧唧 |
[05:36] | Pretty good, huh? | 装得很像吧?嗯? |
[05:40] | What kind of a person are you? | 你是什么人啊!! |
[05:42] | I’m a very smart person. | 聪明人 |
[05:44] | Marie will be much better off without me anyway. | 我不在玛丽身边,她会过得很愉快的 |
[05:47] | And what are you complaining about? You’re free to go. | 你又有什么可抱怨的呢? 你不用照顾我了! |
[05:50] | Everybody gets what they want. | 每个人都各得其所 |
[05:55] | I guess. | 也是 |
[06:00] | Everybody except Raymond. | 除了雷蒙德 |
[06:03] | God bless that magnificent bastard! | 上帝保佑那大混蛋 |
[06:08] | Let’s eat! | 开吃吧 |
[06:10] | Now this is what I call a vacation. | 这才是我想要的假期 |
[06:13] | Three days of sitting in front of the Tv eating, | 整整三天,坐在电视机前吃东西 |
[06:16] | napping on the couch, soaking in my new hot tub. Nobody nagging at me– | 在沙发上打盹,在我的新浴池里泡澡 没人在我耳边唠唠叨叨 |
[06:20] | “Frank, take out the trash.” | “弗兰克,把垃圾扔出去” |
[06:23] | “Frank, cover your mouth when you burp.” | “弗兰克,打嗝的时候把嘴闭上” |
[06:26] | “Frank, that’s no place for a Q-tip.” | “弗兰克,别把挖耳勺放在这里” |
[06:32] | I’m free! | 我自由了! |
[06:34] | I’m footloose and fancy-free! | 我无拘无束,自由自在 |
[06:37] | Oh, oh, oh. | 噢!噢! |
[06:42] | Come on, you’ve got the part! | 算了吧,又来了 |
[06:44] | I’m not kidding. I really popped it this time. | 我没开玩笑 我这回真的崴到了 |
[06:46] | – You did not. – I did too. | -不会吧 -是真的 |
[06:50] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[06:54] | You just had to dance. | 你非得跳舞吗? |
[07:09] | Oh, there you are. Where have you been? | 噢,你在这儿 刚才去哪了? |
[07:13] | Bar hopping. | 串吧去了 |
[07:18] | Waffle bar, omelet bar, | 华夫饼干吧,蛋卷吧 |
[07:21] | tostada bar. | 玉米饼吧 |
[07:23] | Now I’m doing clam shots. | 现在开始进攻蛤蜊 |
[07:27] | Raymond, so many clams. | 雷蒙德,这么多蛤蜊 |
[07:30] | You should try the crab cakes. | 你该尝尝蟹肉糕 |
[07:31] | – Had ’em. – And the little eclairs– | -吃过了 -还有手指饼 |
[07:34] | Had ’em! | 吃过了 |
[07:37] | I’m amazed at how much I can get done | 我真惊讶,没有你爸爸的早晨 |
[07:39] | in the morning without your father. | 居然可以这么充实 |
[07:41] | I played bridge, I jazzercised. And look, origami. | 我打了牌,跳了爵士舞 看,还有手工折纸 |
[07:44] | Mr. Sasa thinks I have natural talent. | 莎莎先生认为我很有天赋 |
[07:48] | – What’s this made out of? – Paper. | -这是用什么做的? -纸 |
[07:50] | Oh! | 噢 |
[07:56] | And tomorrow we’re making lotus blossoms. | 明天我们做莲花 |
[07:59] | You should come. | 你该来看看 |
[08:00] | No, I don’t know, Ma. | 不一定,妈 |
[08:02] | Some scuttlebutt about a pie buffet. | 听说会有个馅饼自助餐 |
[08:06] | And bingo starts at 4:00. | 宾果游戏四点开始 |
[08:08] | Oh, see, but I’m hanging myself at 3:00. | 噢,是吗?可是我打算三点把自己吊死 |
[08:13] | Come on, it’ll be fun. At least you can sit with me for a little while. | 来吧,会很有趣的 至少你可以和我一起坐一会 |
[08:16] | – Nah. – Marie, Marie. | -不~ -玛丽 |
[08:19] | – Here’s me in my wedding dress. – Isn’t that beautiful? | -这是我穿着婚纱照的 -真漂亮啊 |
[08:22] | Dear, this is Mary Beth from jazzercise. | 亲爱的,这是爵士舞团的玛丽・贝斯 |
[08:25] | I’m Ray from Lynbrook. | 我是林布卢克的雷 |
[08:28] | Mary Beth’s on her honeymoon. | 玛丽・贝斯在度蜜月 |
[08:30] | We’ve been working on our glutes. | 我们在练臀大肌 |
[08:33] | To glute work! | 为臀大肌干杯! |
[08:37] | You know, your mother’s wonderful. | 你妈妈真的太厉害了 |
[08:40] | – Yeah? – Oh yes. | -是吗? -是啊 |
[08:42] | She gave me some great advice on how to have a long and happy marriage. | 她给了我很多令婚姻长久美满的建议 |
[08:46] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:47] | Long and happy? | 长久,而且美满? |
[08:50] | Yes. She says it’s important to remember | 是的,她说最重要的一点是 |
[08:53] | you’re not just his lover, you’re his best friend. | 牢记你不仅是他的爱人 更是他的挚友 |
[08:59] | She’s so smart. Thank you, Marie. | 她真是太聪明了 谢谢你,玛丽 |
[09:02] | Oh, anytime, sweetheart. | 噢,没什么 亲爱的 |
[09:04] | And I’ll see you at Tai Chi, okay? | 我们太极园见,OK? |
[09:08] | You told her you and Dad were best friends? | 你告诉她你和爸爸是挚友? |
[09:11] | I also told her that childbirth isn’t that painful. | 我还告诉她生孩子一点也不痛 |
[09:15] | She’s on her honeymoon. | 她在度蜜月呢 |
[09:16] | She’s got the rest of her life to be disappointed. | 还有大半辈子够她失望的 |
[09:19] | – Okay, smile, you two! – Oh! | -OK,你们俩笑一个 -噢 |
[09:22] | That’s a keeper, yes. | 这将被保存,先生 |
[09:24] | We put these on display on the Lido deck. | 我们会把这些挂在甲板浴场里 |
[09:27] | I think you put that one on the poop-deck. | 我以为你要挂在甲板艉楼里呢 |
[09:31] | So, uh… | 那么…… |
[09:33] | what are you and Mom up to this afternoon? | 你和你“妈妈”今天下午打算做什么? |
[09:37] | You know, she really is my mother. | 知道吗?她真的是我妈妈 |
[09:40] | I wanted to play bingo, but I’m not sure Raymond is up for it. | 我想玩宾果游戏 不过我不知道雷蒙德喜不喜欢 |
[09:43] | You know, several of our cruisers have told me | 一些游客告诉我 |
[09:46] | they would love to share a bingo card with you, Marie. | 他们很想和你玩几把宾果,玛丽 |
[09:48] | That is if Raymond doesn’t mind. | 不知道雷蒙德介不介意 |
[09:50] | Well, why would I mind? She’s my mother! | 我为什么要介意? 她是我老妈!! |
[09:55] | Well then, fantastic. We’ll set it right up. | 那太好了 我们一会去安排 |
[10:01] | – Oh hi, Walter! – Marie, how are you, my dear? | -噢,嗨,沃特! -玛丽,你好吗?亲爱的 |
[10:05] | – This must be Raymond. – Hey. | -这一定是雷蒙德 -嘿 |
[10:07] | Hello. I got to know your mother this morning over bridge. | 哈喽,我是在早上打桥牌的时候认识你妈妈的 |
[10:11] | Nimble. Nimble mind. | 聪明,聪明的头脑 |
[10:14] | Of course I don’t have to tell you that. | 当然你肯定早知道这一点了 |
[10:16] | Oh, Walter, stop. | 噢,沃特,别说了 |
[10:19] | Yes, Walter. Stop. | 是啊,沃特,别说了 |
[10:23] | Marie, I’d be honored if you’d be my partner tomorrow. | 玛丽,如果明天你能做我的搭档 我将不胜荣幸 |
[10:25] | – Oh, it’s a date. – Great! | -噢,没问题,说定了 -太好了 |
[10:27] | Your mother is one terrific lady! | 你妈妈是个很棒的女士 |
[10:32] | Marie! We’re ready to practice. Can you please? | 玛丽,我们准备开始练习了 你能来吗? |
[10:35] | They’re from “The Best of Broadway.” | 他们来自“百老汇之最” |
[10:37] | Oh, girls, we’ll be better than Broadway. | 噢,姑娘们,我们肯定比百老汇更棒 |
[10:39] | Raymond, you have to come to the cabaret tonight. | 雷蒙德,今晚你该来看戏 |
[10:42] | You know, life is a cabaret. | 你知道,生命就是一场戏 |
[10:46] | Oh, don’t mind us. We’re a bunch of merry widows. | 噢,别介意我们 我们是群俏寡妇 |
[10:50] | – Right, Marie. – That’s us. | -没错,玛丽 -这就是我们 |
[10:55] | I’ll see you later. | 一会见 |
[10:57] | Merry widows? | 俏寡妇? |
[10:58] | Yes, all their husbands are dead. | 是的,她们的丈夫都死了 |
[11:03] | But you’re not a widow. | 但你不是寡妇 |
[11:13] | & How can I be what I ain’t? & | & 我怎么能够如此 & |
[11:16] | & I can’t & | & 我不能& |
[11:18] | & Say no. & | & 说不 & |
[11:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:36] | I appreciate your help. | 我很感激你的帮助 |
[11:38] | I know there’s a lot of other things you’d rather be doing. | 我知道你宁可去干别的事 |
[11:42] | That’s okay, Dad, I understand. | 没关系,爸爸 我理解 |
[11:44] | The important thing is we got you there in time. | 重要的是,我们及时赶到了 |
[11:50] | Damn calzone. | 该死的乳酪饼 |
[11:55] | Robert? You’re not going to believe this. | 罗伯特!信不信由你! |
[11:58] | What? Again? | 怎么了?又来了? |
[12:01] | All right, come on. | 好吧,快点 |
[12:03] | – Hurry. – Okay. | -快! |
[12:07] | Grab the newspaper. | 拿上报纸! |
[14:27] | Oh yeah. | 好啊 |
[14:29] | Ring a bell and the whole world comes running. | 摇一摇铃,整个世界都围着你转 |
[14:33] | I’m done. Help me out of this thing. | 我好了,把我弄出去 |
[14:36] | I got your macaroni and cheese on the stove. | 我正在炉子上热你的奶酪通心粉 |
[14:40] | I gotta stir it, | 我得不停搅拌它 |
[14:42] | ’cause you like your cheese evenly distributed. | 因为你要奶酪溶得均匀 |
[14:49] | Now, please. | 就现在 |
[14:51] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[14:53] | What are you doing? What’s the big idea? | 你在干嘛?你想做什么? |
[14:55] | I’ll get you out when I’m good and ready. | 我忙完了以后,会来弄你出去的 |
[14:57] | – I’m ready now. – But I’m not. | -我现在已经好了 -但我还没有 |
[15:00] | I am the father. You are the son. | 你是我儿子,我是你老子 |
[15:03] | The son must serve the father. | 儿子应该伺候老子 |
[15:07] | Oh yeah? You want to be served? | 是吗?你想我伺候你? |
[15:10] | All right, I’ll serve you. | 好吧,我这就来伺候你 |
[15:12] | But first, I’m gonna cook you. | 但首先,我要先把你煮一煮 |
[15:14] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么? |
[15:18] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[15:35] | Oops. | 噢~ |
[15:37] | I didn’t think you’d be up. | 我以为你睡了 |
[15:40] | Do you have any idea how late it is? | 你知道现在多晚了? |
[15:46] | I don’t know, but who cares? We’re at sea. | 不知道,管他呢 我们可是在海上 |
[15:50] | – Where have you been? – With my friends. | -你去哪了? -和朋友们在一起 |
[15:53] | We sang “Carousel” | 我们唱了“旋转木马” |
[15:55] | and practically all of “Fiddler on the Roof.” | 还排演了整出“屋顶上的提琴手” |
[15:57] | I was Tevye. | 我演泰维 |
[16:00] | Friends who? Those merry widows? | 和哪些朋友? 那些寡妇? |
[16:02] | Uh-huh, and Ted and Walter | 呃……还有泰德和沃特 |
[16:05] | and Mary Beth’s husband. | 还有玛丽・贝斯的丈夫 |
[16:06] | We’re all going to the discotheque. | 我们都去了舞厅 |
[16:10] | What did I do with my evening purse? | 我的晚礼服包去哪了? |
[16:13] | Oh yeah. | 噢在这儿 |
[16:16] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了? |
[16:18] | No, but upstairs | 没有,不过 |
[16:20] | they’re setting up a whiskey-sour fountain. | 楼上供应一种威士忌 ――酸泉 |
[16:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[16:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[16:30] | You’re acting all, I don’t know, | 你变样了 |
[16:33] | like a woo-woo party girl. | 像个疯疯癫癫的派对皇后 |
[16:37] | I’m having fun. Can’t I have fun? | 我玩得很开心啊 我不能开心点吗? |
[16:40] | I’m not saying you can’t. I’m just saying it’s a little… | 我没说你不能开心 我的意思是你有点…… |
[16:43] | hard to watch. | 不堪入目 |
[16:46] | I didn’t know you were paying any attention. | 原来你一直在关注啊 |
[16:49] | You seemed so busy trying to get on all the buffet lines. | 我还以为你忙着吃那些自助餐呢 |
[16:53] | Gotta get there early or they get picked over. | 得早点去,不然他们都收摊了 |
[16:55] | Stop eating. | 别吃了 |
[16:58] | Stop eating? See, you’ve never said that to me before. | 别吃了?看看,你以前可从没对我这么说过 |
[17:02] | Come on, let’s go dancing. | 来吧,我们去跳舞 |
[17:03] | No, no, I don’t wanna dance. I’m not a dancer. | 不,不,我不想跳舞 我不会跳 |
[17:07] | All right then, I’ll see you later. | 那好吧,一会见 |
[17:09] | Wait, Ma. Don’t you think you’re overdoing it a little? | 等一下,妈,你不觉得这有点太夸张了吗? |
[17:12] | Huh? Take it easy. Take a break. | 放轻松,歇一歇 |
[17:15] | Come on, we’ll get something to eat here. | 我们叫点东西吃 |
[17:18] | Look, room service. I’ve got a tab running. | 看,客房服务 我拿了一张菜单 |
[17:22] | I don’t wanna stay in the room. lt’s too small. | 我不想呆在房间里 太拥挤了 |
[17:24] | What’s so special about those people out there? | 外面那些人有什么特别的? |
[17:27] | Nothing. They’re just very nice. They think I’m fun. | 没什么,他们都挺好的 他们觉得我很有趣 |
[17:29] | They think I’m interesting. They like doing things with me. They like me. | 他们喜欢和我一起玩 他们很喜欢我 |
[17:34] | I like you. | 我也喜欢你 |
[17:35] | Oh, I know you do, Raymond. | 噢,我知道的,雷蒙德 |
[17:39] | You know what? We’ll have room service for breakfast tomorrow. | 这样吧,我们明天早餐再叫客房服务 |
[17:44] | I won’t stay out long. | 我不会去很久的 |
[17:46] | – But, Mom. – What? | -但是,妈妈 -什么? |
[17:50] | Maybe I’ll– | 也许我可以…… |
[17:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:55] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[17:59] | No, that’s all right, dear, you don’t have to. | 没关系,亲爱的 你不必勉强 |
[18:01] | No. | 不 |
[18:03] | I want to. | 我想去 |
[18:05] | You want to go dancing? | 你想去跳舞? |
[18:07] | I don’t know about that, | 我不知道 |
[18:09] | but we can hang. | 但我们可以装装样子 |
[18:12] | Don’t be silly. We’ll foxtrot. | 别傻了,我们跳狐步 |
[18:15] | – I don’t know how to do that. – Yes you do. | -我不会 -你会的 |
[18:18] | You remember your cousin Gene’s wedding? | 还记得你表哥基恩的婚礼吗? |
[18:20] | – I was 1 3. – But you were very good. | -那时我才13岁 -但你跳得很不错 |
[18:22] | All right, just– follow me now. | 好吧,跟着我跳 |
[18:24] | It’s step-step, quick step. | 一步,两步,快步 |
[18:26] | – Count with me. Step-step, quickstep. – Step-step, quickstep. | -跟着我数,一步,两步,快步 -一步,两步,快步 |
[18:30] | Step-step, quickstep. I got it. | 一步,两步,快步 我会了 |
[18:34] | – See, Raymond. You’re marvelous. – Okay. | -看,雷蒙德,你很了不起 |
[18:39] | No! | 不! |
[18:53] | Sure could go for some pretzels. | 去拿些饼干吧 |
[19:01] | I’ll get them. | 还是我去吧 |
[19:08] | & Da da dum. & | & 哒哒哒& |
[19:09] | Hi, boys! We’re home! | 嗨,小伙子们 我们回来了 |
[19:12] | Marie! My Marie! | 玛丽!我的玛丽 |
[19:15] | What are you doing up? You shouldn’t be up. Sit down. | 你怎么起来了? 你不应该起来的,坐下 |
[19:18] | I missed you so much. | 我太想你了 |
[19:22] | Sit down. Sit. | 坐下 |
[19:25] | Oh, poor Chi-Chi, | 噢,可怜的小家伙 |
[19:28] | Did you miss me? | 你想我吗? |
[19:29] | It’s been hell without you. | 没有你的日子简直是地狱 |
[19:33] | Did Robby take good care of you? | 罗比有没有好好照顾你? |
[19:35] | Oh yeah, I took care of him all right. | 当然了,我一直都在照顾他 |
[19:39] | He should be tender to the bone. | 对待骨头一定要温柔点 |
[19:41] | Thank you, Robby dear. | 谢谢你,罗比 |
[19:45] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[19:47] | How was your trip? | 旅行怎么样? |
[19:49] | Yeah, not bad. I’ll tell you one thing, | 还行,我告诉你件事 |
[19:53] | if Dad’s the first to go, Mom is gonna do just fine. | 如果爸爸先去世,妈会过得很不错 |
[19:58] | Oh yeah? Well, if Ma’s the first to go | 是吗?如果妈妈先去了 |
[20:01] | God help us all. | 求上帝保佑我们 |
[20:05] | Hey, hold on. I made this for you. | 嘿,等等 这个送给你 |
[20:08] | – Yeah, it’s– – Oh. | -噢,这是…… -哦 |
[20:10] | – Yeah, it’s Oriental. – Good. | -这是东方艺术 -很好 |
[20:14] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[20:16] | Putting on a few pounds, there, huh, cubby? | 长了不少肉嘛,啊,小家伙 |
[20:18] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊,是啊 谢谢观赏 |