时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Maybe I shouldn’t leave you alone | 或许我不该把你一个人留在家里 |
[00:03] | here for the weekend. | 过周末 |
[00:06] | No, no, no. | 不,不 |
[00:08] | Come on. The kids– | 没关系 |
[00:10] | kids have to see their other grandparents. | 孩子们也得见见他们另一对爷爷奶奶 |
[00:12] | We can’t have them growing up thinking | 总不能让他们一直以为 |
[00:14] | what’s across the street is normal, right? | 街对面的那对活宝是正常的,是不是? |
[00:17] | Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸!爸爸! |
[00:18] | Daddy! Daddy! | Daddy! 爸爸!爸爸! |
[00:21] | Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈!妈妈! |
[00:23] | Mommy! Mommy! | Mommy! 妈妈!妈妈! |
[00:24] | See? I told you she’d love that doll. | 看吧?我说她会爱死这个娃娃的 |
[00:26] | Yeah, thanks a lot, Ray. | 是啊,多谢你了,雷 |
[00:28] | That’s gonna be fun all the way to Connecticut. | 去康乃迪克的一路上都会如此愉快 |
[00:36] | Man, I wish I was going. | 老兄,我真希望我能去 |
[00:42] | Can I ask you guys something? | 我能问几个问题吗? |
[00:50] | When was the last time you cried? | 你们上一次哭是什么时候? |
[00:54] | What do you mean? About sports? | 什么意思?为了比赛? |
[00:59] | No, something real. I mean really cried. | 不,我是说真的哭 |
[01:04] | So nothing with sports? | 不是为了比赛? |
[01:07] | No. Like last week I was watching | 不是。比如上个星期,我在看 |
[01:09] | “Honey, I Shrunk the Kids.” | 《亲爱的,我把孩子缩小了》 |
[01:10] | The guy was looking for his shrunken kids | 那个人拼命寻找被他缩小了的孩子 |
[01:13] | and I cried ’cause I didn’t think | 然后我就哭了 因为我觉得 |
[01:16] | my father would come looking for me. | 我的爸爸不会像那样 去找我的 |
[01:21] | It wouldn’t be hard to find you. | 要找到你并不难 |
[01:26] | Yeah, you just look under the cookie | 没错,只要跟着 |
[01:28] | that’s moving across the floor. | 在地板上移动的饼干就行了 |
[01:32] | No, no, no. | 不,不 |
[01:34] | No, guys. I know what he’s talking about with the crying thing. | 不,伙计们。我能理解他说的感受 |
[01:38] | The other day, I dropped my twins off at pre-school… | 有一天,我送双胞胎去学前班 |
[01:44] | and I was watching them go in, you know? | 我看着他们走进去…… |
[01:46] | And just as the door was closing, | 门就那么关上了 |
[01:48] | I saw Michael take Geoffrey’s hand… | 我看见麦克拉着杰弗瑞的手…… |
[01:52] | and… | 然后…… |
[01:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:57] | I’m going home before you guys start making out. | 在你们嚎啕大哭前我最好还是先回家了 |
[02:01] | Yeah, I gotta go. lt’s getting late. I gotta go. | 是啊,我该走了 已经很晚了 |
[02:04] | – Whoa! Wait, wait! – Hey, Gianni. | -哇!等等,等等 -嘿,吉昂尼! |
[02:06] | I’ll tell you my cry story in the car. | 上车后我告诉你我哭的故事 |
[02:08] | Great! That’ll be my throw-up story. | 好极了!我肯定会吐的 |
[02:10] | Whoa! What are you talking about? | 哇!你们都在说什么呢? |
[02:11] | We’re just getting started here. | 我们才刚开始呢 |
[02:13] | – Ray, we’ve been here like four hours. – lt’s not even 1 1 :00. | -雷,我们在这里呆了4个钟头了 -还不到11点呢 |
[02:17] | I’ve been up since 6:00 A.M. I’m tired. | 我早上6点就起来了,累坏了 |
[02:19] | Come on. What, you can’t take it, huh? | 不会吧?这样就受不了了?嗯? |
[02:21] | You’re wimps. What, you’re not men? | 你们这些没用的家伙! 还是不是男人啊? |
[02:23] | Ray, you’re the one that just told us you cry | 雷,刚才是你说你哭了 |
[02:25] | because you think your twins are gay. | 就因为你的双胞胎是同性恋 |
[02:29] | That wasn’t the point of the story! | 故事的重点不是这个! |
[02:31] | I don’t want to know the point of the story. | 我不想知道故事的重点 |
[02:33] | Come on, it’s my one night of freedom here, guys! Doug! | 来吧,这是我难得的自由之夜 伙计们!道格! |
[02:37] | Oh, come on! | 噢,别这样! |
[02:41] | I probably should get going. I have to get up early. | 我该走了,明天我还得早起呢 |
[02:44] | Oh, is it getting late? | 噢,已经很晚了吗? |
[02:49] | Maybe not. | 或许还不算晚 |
[02:59] | What the hell is that? | 搞什么鬼啊? |
[03:01] | It’s 1 2:30. Not that that’s late. | 现在已经12点半了! 也没那么晚啦 |
[03:08] | – Hey. – Hey, what? What do you want? | -嘿 -嘿,怎么回事?你想干什么? |
[03:10] | No kids, no Debra. Come on, what are we doing? | 孩子不在,黛博拉也不在 来吧,我们玩点什么? |
[03:13] | Nothing. Thanks for stopping by. | 什么都不玩。 谢谢你过来看我 |
[03:15] | Come on! Come on, man! I’m free here. | 来啊,来啊 伙计,今晚我是自由人 |
[03:19] | Oh. | 噢 |
[03:21] | – Hi. – Hello. | -嗨 -哈喽 |
[03:29] | I’m Aileen. | 我是艾琳 |
[03:31] | I’m Ray. Robert’s brother. | 我是雷,罗伯特的弟弟 |
[03:33] | Yeah, uh, okay, sorry. | 呃,OK,我很抱歉 |
[03:36] | Look, you guys get back to, uh, | 你们两个请便 |
[03:38] | whatever it was you were doing on the couch. | 继续你们刚才在沙发上做的事 |
[03:40] | And, uh… | 还有,呃…… |
[03:42] | we’ll talk tomorrow. Not about what you did. | 我们明天再谈 不是关于你们今晚做的事 |
[03:48] | Go now. | 马上走 |
[03:52] | Actually, Robert, I’d better get going. | 事实上,罗伯特 我最好还是回去了 |
[03:54] | – No, no, stay. – Yeah, stay. | -不,不,留下 -是啊,留下 |
[03:56] | – No. – Please, please, stay. | -不了 -求你了,留下吧 |
[03:58] | It’s late. Nice to meet you, Ray. | 太晚了,很高兴认识你,雷 |
[04:00] | – I’ll call you. – Who me? Oh him! Yeah, him. | -我再打电话给你 -谁?我?噢,是他 |
[04:03] | Yeah, call him. Yeah, please call him. | 是啊,打给他 一定要打给他 |
[04:24] | Whoops. | 噢~~! |
[04:28] | – What the hell is wrong with you? – What? | -你见鬼地到这里来干什么? -什么? |
[04:31] | I just wanted to hang out. | 我只想出来放松一下 |
[04:33] | I didn’t know I’d be walking in on Beauty and the Beast. | 我没想到误撞了“美女与野兽” |
[04:38] | Since when do we hang out at midnight? | 我们什么时候有半夜出去放松的习惯了? |
[04:41] | What? I didn’t want to go to bed yet! Huh? | 怎么了?我现在还不想睡 |
[04:43] | Come on, why should I stay up in an empty house | 我何必一个人呆在空空的房子里 |
[04:45] | all night when I can do whatever I want! | 我可以整晚做我想做的事 |
[04:47] | You know, you are unbelievable! | 你简直不可理喻 |
[04:50] | I’m unbelievably ready to roll. | 我准备不可理喻地放纵了 |
[04:52] | That’s what I am. Ha, ha, he, he! | 这就是我 哈哈嘿嘿 |
[04:57] | – Wait a minute, empty house? – That’s right, I’m free! | -等一下,你说空房子? -没错,我自由了 |
[05:01] | – Debra and the kids are away? – Uh-huh. | -黛博拉和孩子们不在家? -没错 |
[05:04] | Hey! Hey, Jacuzzi! Jacuzzi! | 嘿!嘿!吉酷滋~ 吉酷滋!(按摩浴缸品牌) |
[05:07] | & Jacuzzi, Jacuzzi, Ja-ja-ja-jacuzzi & | & 吉酷滋,吉酷滋 吉吉吉吉酷滋! & |
[05:10] | & Bubbles in my heinie & | & 泡沫涂满我的屁股 & |
[05:14] | & Bubbles in & | & 泡沫涂满& |
[05:16] | & My heinie– & | & 我的屁股! & |
[05:20] | What? | 怎么? |
[05:23] | You’re afraid to spend the night alone. | 你害怕一个人过夜 |
[05:29] | How do you get that from bubbles in my heinir? | 你怎么从“泡沫涂满我的屁股” 里得出这个结论的? |
[05:34] | Ray, it’s me you’re talking to. | 雷,知你莫如我 |
[05:36] | We use to share a bedroom. | 我们可是一起长大的 |
[05:38] | You get scared. | 你害怕了 |
[05:39] | What? You don’t know what you’re talking about. I do not. | 什么?你胡说八道 我才没有 |
[05:42] | Yeah? Remember how long you had to keep | 是吗?还记得一到晚上 |
[05:43] | the Popeye nightlight, scardey-pooh? | 你就要把小夜灯开着不肯关 胆小鬼? |
[05:47] | Yeah, well, until Popeye came along | 是啊,只要大力水手不来 |
[05:49] | you had to keep the hallway light on. | 你就不敢关走廊里的灯 |
[05:51] | Only after one of Dad’s bedtime stories. | 只有爸爸讲了恐怖故事后才会这样 |
[05:52] | Which was every night. | 每天都如此 |
[05:54] | Listen, if you’re having trouble sleeping just turn on the Tv. | 听着,如果你晚上不敢睡觉 就打开电视机 |
[05:58] | I’m not having trouble sleeping. | 我没有不敢睡觉 |
[06:00] | I’m fine, okay? I’m not scared, Robert. | 我很好,OK? 我一点也不害怕,罗伯特 |
[06:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:05] | Listen to your big brother. | 听你大哥的话 |
[06:07] | Okay? Watch some Tv. | OK?看看电视 |
[06:10] | Discovery Channel, cubby. | 探索频道,小家伙 |
[06:12] | Nature will put you right out. | 大自然会让你平静下来的 |
[06:15] | Yeah, yeah. Unless it’s about monkeys, right? | 是啊是啊,除非是关于猴子的,是吧? |
[06:20] | What’s that suppose to mean? | 你那是什么意思? |
[06:23] | Nothing. I just, uh– | 没什么 |
[06:25] | I remember a particular shoetree | 我想起了那个鞋撑 |
[06:27] | in your closet that had a shadow… | 放在你的壁橱里,有个影子…… |
[06:30] | – All right! – …that you thought | -够了! -你总觉得是…… |
[06:32] | looked like a monkey holding an axe. | 一只举着斧头的猴子 |
[06:34] | Hey, listen, I was 10 years old | 嘿,听着,我那时才10岁 |
[06:36] | and my shoetrees were big. | 而且我的鞋撑很大 |
[06:39] | – Pointy holes and an axe. – Yeah, I’m over it now! | -尖尖的嘴巴,还有斧子! -好了,我现在已经不怕了 |
[06:42] | Oh, yeah? Got any shoetrees in your closet? | 是吗?你的壁橱里有没有鞋撑? |
[06:44] | It’s none of your business and it’s time for you to go. | 这不关你的事 你该走了 |
[06:48] | All right, get outta here! | 行了,快滚吧 |
[06:51] | – This place is stupid. – Yeah. Oh, and, uh, | -这里一点也不好玩 -没错,还有…… |
[06:53] | good luck in that big, dark house you’re gonna be all alone in. | 祝你独自呆在那座又大又黑的房子里 好运 |
[06:57] | Or are you? | 也许并不是独自一人? |
[07:20] | All right, that was something. | 肯定有什么东西在 |
[07:34] | Who is it there? | 谁在那儿? |
[07:57] | Now I can’t hear the murderer. | 这样我就听不见凶手了 |
[08:14] | The mother decides to nurse its young | “母亲准备找一处阴凉的树荫” |
[08:16] | under the cooling shade of a nearby tree. | “来照顾她的孩子” |
[08:22] | Unfortunately, that decision will cost the gazelle its life. | “不幸的是,这个决定将使得小羚羊丧命” |
[08:25] | The lion will catch her… | “一头狮子捉住了她的……” |
[08:28] | No, no, no!! | 不,不! |
[08:32] | Thanks, Robert! | 多谢了,罗伯特 |
[08:34] | Stupid nature. | 愚蠢的大自然 |
[09:07] | Friggin’ doll! | 该死的娃娃! |
[09:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:17] | Oh, Raymond. What are you doing up? | 噢,雷蒙德 你怎么起来了? |
[09:19] | Can’t you sleep, dear? | 睡不着吗?亲爱的 |
[09:21] | No, no. No, I could sleep if I wanted to. | 不是,我想睡就可以睡 |
[09:23] | – I just, uh– – Aw. | -我只是…… -啊! |
[09:26] | You miss Debra and the kids. | 你想念黛博拉和孩子们 |
[09:29] | – Aw. – Yeah. | -嗯 -是啊 |
[09:31] | Yeah, them. | 是啊,想他们 |
[09:32] | So, what are you doing still awake? | 你怎么也没睡? |
[09:34] | I’m making tea for Robert. | 我帮罗伯特煮点茶 |
[09:36] | – Robert? – Yeah. | -罗伯特? -是啊 |
[09:43] | They fumigated his apartment today | 他们要把他的公寓消毒 |
[09:45] | and he can’t go back home until tomorrow. | 他直到明天才能回家 |
[09:48] | – Oh, really? – Yes. | -噢,真的吗? -是的 |
[09:51] | He said they had army ants. | 他说那是军蚁 |
[09:54] | Army ants. | 军蚁 |
[10:01] | Well, what are you doing over here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[10:03] | Hey, I just had to walk across the street. | 嘿,我只是顺道走过来看看 |
[10:06] | You had to drive here, Officer Barone. | 你可得开车来这儿,巴龙警官 |
[10:10] | – What are you talking about? – Ray’s scared. | -你们在说什么? -雷害怕了 |
[10:13] | – Hey, you’re the one who’s scared! – What do you mean? | -嘿,你自己才害怕了 -什么意思? |
[10:16] | You sick? You in trouble? | 你病了?有麻烦了? |
[10:18] | Someone bullying you? | 谁恐吓你了? |
[10:22] | – No, Ma. – Then what? What are you scared of? | -不是,妈妈 -那是什么?你怕什么? |
[10:29] | Being alone. | 孤单 |
[10:31] | You mean for the rest of your life? | 你指你的下半辈子? |
[10:39] | No, but thanks for bringing up that possibility. | 不,不过谢谢你提出这种可能性 |
[10:43] | – Then what is it? – I don’t know, Ma. | -那是为什么? -我不知道,妈 |
[10:46] | You know, noises. | 你知道的,奇怪的声音 |
[10:48] | The dog. Things in the closet. lt just– | 狗,壁橱里的东西…… |
[10:51] | sometimes it creeps me out, you know? Raymond too! | 有时候会让我睡不着觉 雷蒙德也是这样的 |
[10:53] | Hey, hey, hey. Speak for yourself here. | 嘿,嘿 说你自己就行了 |
[10:56] | Hey, you’re the one who came over to my place tonight. | 嘿,今晚是你先到我那里去的 |
[10:58] | Yes, and there were no army ants. | 是啊,哪有什么军蚁 |
[11:01] | Oh, my house is empty. | 噢,我的房子空荡荡的 |
[11:03] | Debra’s gone! | 黛博拉走了 |
[11:05] | Oh, no! I’m frightened. | 噢,不 我吓坏了 |
[11:07] | Shut up, ass of the world! | 闭嘴,超级蠢驴 |
[11:09] | You shut up, schmuck of the whole neighborhood! | 你闭嘴!顶级笨牛! |
[11:11] | – That’s smaller, you idiot! – I know it’s smaller! | -没我厉害!你这个白痴 -我知道没你厉害 |
[11:14] | Stop, stop, stop! | 别吵了! 别吵了! |
[11:16] | Stop! | 停下! |
[11:18] | Raymond, your brother is not a monkey. | 雷蒙德,你哥哥可不是一只猴子 |
[11:28] | There’s nothing wrong with being a little frightened. | 有时候感到害怕是很自然的事情 |
[11:31] | – We all get scared sometimes, right? – Yeah. | -我们都有害怕的时候,不是吗? -是啊 |
[11:33] | And you can– there’s no reason why you can’t | 你们可以…… |
[11:35] | come over here every once in a while. That’s fine. | 你们可以随时随刻到这里来 没有关系 |
[11:39] | Doesn’t it make you feel good that there’s a place to go | 在你们感到害怕的时候, 有一个避风的港湾可以让你们依靠 |
[11:41] | if you’re feeling scared, Robbie? | 感觉是不是很好? 罗比? |
[11:46] | Yeah, I guess. | 是啊,我想是的 |
[11:47] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德? |
[12:05] | Hello, ladies. | 哈喽,姑娘们 |
[12:08] | – Frank! – Jerk! | -弗兰克! -王八蛋! |
[12:10] | Why do you do that? They’re scared already. | 你干嘛要这样?他们已经吓坏了 |
[12:13] | That’s why I did it. | 正因为如此我才吓他们 |
[12:16] | You’re grown men, for God’s sake. What’s wrong with you? | 你们都是成年人了,上帝啊 你们到底是怎么回事? |
[12:19] | Hey, you’re the one who started the whole thing. | 嘿,你才是罪魁祸首 |
[12:22] | Well, what the helI’s that suppose to mean? | 这话是什么意思? |
[12:24] | Oh, you don’t remember the stories? Gargoyles in our closet? | 你不记得了吗? 我们壁橱里的奇怪雕像? |
[12:27] | Or a big brother who’s just waiting for me to fall asleep | 还有那个哥哥 总是想等我睡着了以后 |
[12:30] | so he can steal my brain? | 来偷我的脑子? |
[12:32] | Or a little brother who’s half-spider? | 还有那个蜘蛛人弟弟? |
[12:36] | Half-spider. | 蜘蛛人 |
[12:39] | Yeah, very funny, Dad. | 是啊,有趣极了,爸爸 |
[12:42] | Give me a break! | 你们省省吧! |
[12:43] | You asked for them. | 你们自己要我讲的 |
[12:45] | “Scare us, Daddy. | “吓吓我们吧,爸爸” |
[12:47] | Tell us a scary story.” | “给我们讲一个恐怖故事” |
[12:49] | We also asked to drive the car. | 我们还要求开车来着 |
[12:53] | You know? I mean, you should know better. | 知道吗?你应该明白 |
[12:55] | You scared the hell out of us. We couldn’t sleep. | 你把我们吓坏了,我们都不敢睡觉 |
[12:57] | Yeah, couple of times we even wet our beds. | 是啊,很多次甚至还尿床了 |
[13:00] | I never did that. | 我可没尿过床 |
[13:05] | Oh, Frank! | 噢,弗兰克 |
[13:07] | Look what you did to them! | 看看你对他们做了什么 |
[13:09] | Don’t give me that, Marie! | 别跟我来这套,玛丽 |
[13:11] | You loved it when I scared them! | 你喜欢我吓他们 |
[13:13] | Then they’d come running to you | 那样他们都会跑到你那儿 |
[13:15] | and you could hug and cuddle and slobber all over them. | 你可以对他们又抱又亲又舔的 |
[13:18] | Hey, that was nice. That’s an actual good memory I have. | 嘿,那感觉很不错 这可是我一个美好记忆 |
[13:21] | – She’d calm us down. – Yeah. | -她让我们平静下来 -是的 |
[13:23] | She use to scratch my head. | 她总是挠我的头 |
[13:25] | That helped. | 那很管用 |
[13:27] | I didn’t like seeing my boys scared. | 我不想看见我的孩子们被吓着 |
[13:32] | – Remember butter cookies? – Oh yeah, you got any of those, Ma? | -还记得黄油饼干吗? -是啊,你还有吗?妈 |
[13:35] | Oh, sure, honey. Let me get them. | 当然了,亲爱的 我这就去拿 |
[13:36] | I like the pretzel- looking ones. | 我要法式脆饼 |
[13:39] | Remember that we’d go upstairs to our room to get away from him? | 还记得我们一起上楼躲开他 |
[13:42] | Then we’d talk about the Mets till we feel asleep. | 然后谈论麦滋队,一直到我们睡着 |
[13:44] | – Yeah. – I’m glad you were there, cubby. | -是啊 -我很高兴有你在,小家伙 |
[13:47] | Yeah, me too. lt was good. | 我也是,感觉很好 |
[13:49] | – Yeah. – Personally, | -是的 -个人来说 |
[13:51] | I like leprechauns. | 我喜欢妖精 |
[13:59] | What? | 什么? |
[14:00] | Leprechauns. | 妖精 |
[14:02] | Cute harmless little lrish guys. | 可爱的爱尔兰小妖精 |
[14:05] | And whenever I’d tell you guys a story, | 不管我给你们讲什么恐怖故事 |
[14:07] | I’d throw in a couple of leprechauns to scare the bejesus outta you. | 我都会搭上一群小妖精来吓你们 |
[14:12] | Hey, Ray? | 嘿,雷? |
[14:13] | How did I know little Raymond was afraid of leprechauns? | 我怎么会知道小雷蒙德害怕妖精的呢? |
[14:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:19] | Any ideas, Robert? | 你说呢?罗伯特 |
[14:22] | Oh, Dad, don’t start pointing fingers, okay? | 哦,爸爸,别把矛头指向我 |
[14:24] | – That’s not gonna work. Right, Ray? – That’s right. | -那不管用的,是不是,雷? -没错 |
[14:27] | How did he know about the leprechauns? | 他怎么会知道妖精的? |
[14:30] | I don’t know. lt wasn’t me. Maybe it was Ma. | 我不知道,不是我说的 说不定是妈妈 |
[14:32] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我什么也不知道 |
[14:34] | All I know is I couldn’t serve you Lucky Charms. | 我只知道我给不了你们护身符 |
[14:46] | He was me little spy. | 他是我的小间谍 |
[14:48] | – You told him! – Oh, all right. | -是你告诉他的! -噢,好吧 |
[14:50] | Yes, I did. I told him. | 是我说的 |
[14:51] | – Robert! – Why would you do that? | -罗伯特! -你为什么要那么做? |
[14:54] | I liked when he told us the stories but I didn’t want to get scared. | 我想要听他讲恐怖故事 但又不想被吓着 |
[14:58] | And I had no problem with leprechauns. | 我不怕妖精 |
[15:01] | Oh, great! So you could sleep and I could | 噢,好啊! 你可以呼呼大睡 |
[15:03] | stay up all night waiting for those little monsters | 而我却整晚不敢睡 等着那些小怪物 |
[15:05] | – to come and take me to their nest. – Nest? | -来把我掳到他们的巢里去 -巢? |
[15:08] | – That’s right, nest! – Listen, I’m sorry, okay? | -没错,巢! -我很抱歉,OK? |
[15:10] | Don’t think I didn’t hate myself for it. | 我一直很自责 |
[15:12] | Don’t forget. At that time I thought you might be half-spider. | 别忘了,那段时间我总以为你是蜘蛛人 |
[15:19] | You know in those days when I was running information to Dad, | 我给爸爸通风报信的那段时间 |
[15:23] | I think the guilt was the cause of my occasional bedwetting. | 我以为我尿床是因为太内疚了 |
[15:27] | All right, look, whatever. lt was a long time ago. | 好吧,不管怎样,那都是过去的事了 |
[15:30] | Yeah, but it was wrong. We were suppose to stick together, right? | 是啊,但这是不对的 我们应该团结一致的,是不是? |
[15:33] | – I mean, we’re brothers. – Brothers do those kind of things. | -我是说,我们是亲兄弟 -兄弟才会这样吵吵闹闹的 |
[15:37] | Not good ones. | 那不是好兄弟 |
[15:42] | All right, listen! I gotta tell you something! | 好吧,听着 有些事我得告诉你 |
[15:44] | You never wet your bed. | 你从没尿过床 |
[15:48] | I use to– | 我曾经…… |
[15:50] | I use to wait until you fell asleep | 等你睡着以后 |
[15:53] | and then I’d pour a glass of water in there with you. | 把一杯水倒在你的床上 |
[15:58] | – What?! | – What?! -什么? -什么? |
[16:02] | Well l– | 我…… |
[16:05] | I didn’t want to always look like a baby, you know? | 我不想自己看起来像个小孩 你知道吗? |
[16:07] | Calling for Mom when I was scared. | 一害怕就叫妈妈 |
[16:09] | I knew that she would come if you wet your bed. | 我知道如果你尿床了,她就会过来 |
[16:13] | I always wondered why I was up by your shoulders. | 我总是弄不明白 为什么醒来就在你的身边 |
[16:24] | I’m sorry, man. I’m just– | 对不起,老兄 我只是…… |
[16:26] | Sorry! Look, I was six! I was under a lot of pressure. | 对不起!我那时才6岁 还很不懂事 |
[16:30] | Oh, you just did that, Raymond, | 噢,你那么做,雷蒙德 |
[16:33] | ’cause you wanted to be near your mommy. | 只是希望和你妈妈亲近一点 |
[16:36] | Well ain’t this a kick in the ass? | 怎么样?当头一棒吧? |
[16:42] | Everyone was so quick to blame me for all of this, | 每个人都迫不及待地责备我 |
[16:45] | but look at you. | 但是看看你们自己吧 |
[16:47] | You’ve all got blood on your hands. | 你们的手上都沾满了鲜血 |
[16:50] | Now I’m going back to bed | 现在我要去睡觉了 |
[16:52] | and I’m gonna sleep the sleep of the just. | 我要去继续睡觉了 |
[16:58] | All right, I’m going home. I’m going home. | 好吧,我也回去了 |
[17:01] | This little exorcism wore me out. | 这场驱魔仪式把我累坏了 |
[17:03] | Robert, come on. You can sleep on my couch. | 罗伯特,来吧 你可以睡沙发 |
[17:07] | Good night, girls! | 晚安,姑娘们 |
[17:09] | – Come on, let’s go. – Good night, boys. | -走吧 -晚安,小伙子们 |
[17:11] | Sleep tight. Don’t let the bedbugs bite. | 盖好辈子,别让臭虫咬了 |
[17:13] | Not that there are bedbugs. You’re perfectly safe. | 臭虫没什么可怕的,你们很安全 |
[17:16] | – But make sure you lock your door. – Got it, Ma! | -别忘了把门锁好 -知道了,妈 |
[17:18] | – Because in the neighborhood– – Yeah, we know! | -因为邻居会…… -好了,我们知道了 |
[17:21] | – Hey, come on. – What are you doing? | -嘿,来啊 -你想干什么? |
[17:23] | Mom’s making herself tea. | 妈妈在沏茶 |
[17:25] | We can get Dad. Come on, let’s go. | 我们可以去吓爸爸 来啊,我们走 |
[17:31] | He’s still in the bathroom. Come on, go, go. | 他还在浴室,来啊,快来 |
[17:34] | – This is so great! – Yeah, get in, get in. | -太棒了! -是啊,进去进去 |
[17:45] | – Little payback time. – Yeah. | -报仇的机会来了 -没错 |
[17:47] | – So how should we do it? – We’ll just jump out and scream. | -我们该怎么做? -跳出去尖叫 |
[17:50] | Yeah, like, “We’re gonna get you!” | 好啊,就叫“我们来抓你了!!” |
[17:52] | Or, “We need blood!” or “l got a hammer!” | 或者“我们要吸血!” 或者“我要锤死你!” |
[17:54] | No, no, no, just– | 不,不 |
[17:56] | – just scream like, “Yeah!” – Yeah, good. “Yeah!” | -只要叫“啊~~~!” -好啊,啊~~~~! |
[17:59] | – Whooooo! – No whooo! | -噢~~~~! -不要“噢~~!” |
[18:01] | – Just, “Yeah!” – Yeah, “Yeah!” | -只要“啊~~~!” -好的,啊~~! |
[18:04] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – This is so fun, you know? | -对,对 -这实在太有趣了 |
[18:06] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:08] | – We gotta do this more often. – We should do this a lot. | -我们得经常做 -是该多做几次 |
[18:11] | Maybe the more we do it to him, | 或许我们吓得他越多 |
[18:12] | – the less we’ll be scared. – Yeah, like therapy. | -我们自己就越不害怕 -是啊,以毒攻毒 |
[18:15] | Yeah, something like that. | 是啊,差不多 |
[18:17] | Next time we should get him in the shower. | 下一次我们要在他淋浴时吓他 |
[18:19] | There he is! | 他来了! |
[18:21] | Shut up, shut up, shut up! | 安静,安静 |
[18:26] | – Okay, when do we go? – No, we just wait. | -OK,我们什么时候出去? -再等一会 |
[18:29] | – Wait until he gets into bed. – Yeah, good. | -等他上床了再说 -好极了 |
[18:32] | Get comfortable there, old man. | 舒舒服服地躺下吧,老家伙 |
[18:34] | Nice– | 好好地 |
[18:36] | nice and relaxed. | 好好地放松 |
[18:39] | Come on, Marie. What’s with that face? | 来吧,玛丽,你怎么了? |
[18:41] | – They’re gonna be fine. – Oh, no, Mom! | -没关系 -噢,不,妈妈 |
[18:45] | Oh, I don’t want to scare her. | 噢,我不想吓到她 |
[18:48] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[18:50] | – Let’s just walk out right now. – No, no! | -我们还是出去吧 -不,不 |
[18:52] | No, we’ll wait. We’ll wait till they fall asleep. | 等一会,等他们睡着了 |
[18:55] | Then we’ll sneak out. | 我们再偷偷溜出去 |
[18:57] | Damn. | 该死 |
[18:59] | Hey, you know what we haven’t done in a while? | 嘿,我们有段时间没做了吧? |
[19:07] | What? What haven’t they done? | 什么?他们要做什么? |
[19:12] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[19:21] | Oh, no. | 噢,不 |
[19:24] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 噢,不不不 |
[19:27] | Please don’t. Don’t, don’t, don’t, | 千万不要!不要! |
[19:29] | don’t go over there, Ma. Don’t go, don’t go. | 别过去,妈 别过去 |
[19:36] | – Oh, yeah! – We’re in here! | -噢~~~ -我们在这儿! |
[19:39] | We’re in here! We didn’t see anything! | 我们在这儿!我们什么都没看见 |
[19:42] | We were in the closet! | We were in the closet! 我们在壁橱里!我们在壁橱里! |
[19:51] | Scared ya, huh? | 吓坏了吧?嗯? |
[19:54] | You’re a sick man! | 你这个变态! |
[19:57] | What the hell is wrong with you?! | 你发什么神经啊? |
[20:01] | I’ll tell you! I’ll tell you what’s wrong with him! | 我来告诉你! 我来告诉你他发什么神经! |
[20:04] | – He’s a sick man! You’re a sick man! – Sick man! | -他是个变态!你是个变态! -变态! |
[20:06] | You tried to scare me, huh?! | 你们想吓我,啊? |
[20:08] | When you mess with the bull, you get the horns. | 把公牛惹毛了,就尝尝牛角的厉害吧 |
[20:12] | – What’s going on here? – Got ’em again, Marie! | -这里怎么回事? -又逮着他们了,玛丽 |
[20:15] | – Terrified them! – Oh, Frank! | -吓死他们了! -噢,弗兰克 |
[20:18] | He’s a sick man, Ma! | 他是个变态,妈 |
[20:19] | I know. Did he scare you? | 我知道,他吓着你们了? |
[20:23] | – Uh-huh. – Oh, come on. | -嗯…… -噢,来吧 |
[20:26] | Let’s go downstairs, all right? | 我们下楼去,好吗? |
[20:28] | I’ll make you boys some cocoa and I still have the butter cookies. | 我给你们倒点可可 再吃一点黄油饼干 |
[20:31] | Everything will be fine, honey. | 没事了,亲爱的 |
[20:33] | I’ll protect you from your mean ‘ol daddy. | 我会保护你们不被坏爸爸欺负的 |
[20:35] | Isn’t this nice? I love it! | 这样不好吗? 我喜欢这感觉 |
[20:38] | Scared myself a little. | 差点把我自己也吓到了 |
[20:49] | Oh, I missed my bed. | 噢,真想念我的床 |
[20:51] | – Yeah. – Let me see this. | -是啊 -让我看看 |
[20:53] | What? | 什么? |
[20:54] | Robert’s elbow into my rib | 罗伯特戳到了我的肋骨 |
[20:57] | in Mom and Dad’s closet. | 在爸爸妈妈的壁橱里 |
[21:06] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[21:09] | Scary. | 恐怖故事 谢谢观赏 |